IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

HELP PLEASE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Diane,

That is the trouble with ITP, the kids don't feel bad and they are active when they shouldn't be! Other than the bruising and petechiae (broken capillaries that look like little red dots under the skin, usually), the kids look perfectly normal. I was actually accosted by a woman in a business dress who barreled down on me in the produce department at a local grocery store and demanded to know who had been abusing my child!!!! I was about 2 weeks away from having my 7th child, and I wanted to pick up the other four kids I had with me that day and run as fast as I could! I just knew children's services was going to show up at my door, but they never did. This was shortly before my daughter was diagnosed. I knew no one had been abusing her! But I did know she was so bruised. Why didn't I take her to the doctor at that time? I just assumed she was bruising as she refused to eat any vegetables at all and I thought perhaps it was a vitamin deficiency (lack of Vitamin C can cause bruising) so I put her on a chewable vitamin for kids, but them she woke one morning soon afterwards with a nose bleed that lasted 3 hours and 45 minutes and I knew there was something wrong. I then took her to our D.O and he ran some blood tests on her and sent us to a pediatrician friend of his who told me as soon as he seen her that he thought she had ITP, but that he'd have to draw blood and run more tests. She was hospitalized the next day for a bone marrow aspirate and we were started on our almost 5 year journey living with a child with ITP.

I have read there are a couple of different styles/types of ITP. Mainly small children ebtween 2-6 get ITP; mainly girls, though some people get it as adults. I once had a pastor whose wife had just battled a time with ITP in her mid 40's (just before they came to our church to pastor). This was the first time I ran into an adult who had had adult on-set ITP.

ITP is an auto-immune disorder for those of you out there who have never heard of it.

Lori"I feel ashamed that so many of us cannot imagine a better way to do things than locking children up all day in cells instead of letting them grow up knowing their families, mingling with the world, assuming real obligations, striving to be independent and self-reliant and free." - John Taylor Gatto > herbal remedies > dmackey00 Fri, 10 Apr 2009 01:35:17 -0400> Re: {Herbal Remedies} Help please> > Lori,> > At the time my nephew was dealing with the ITP, I do recall my sis in law> saying that he didn't have the genetic markers for the disease, so they> needed to rule out leukemia as a cause. All of his treatment was at> Children's Hospital in Boston. He was not feeling ill at all and it was> tough to keep a rambunctious five year old from doing things that could hurt> him. Because he had so many marks on his head, we had to be very concerned> with bleeding in the brain. What we went through is nothing compared to> what you and your daughter dealt with. I'm so glad she is cured!> > > Diane> A VETERAN> Whether on active duty, retired, national guard or reserve, is someone who,> at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United> States of America, " for an amount of "up to and including my life."> That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no> longer understand it.> Author unknown.> > - > "Lori Smith" <homeschoolmom42> "Bryan Schillington" <herbal_remedies >> Wednesday, April 08, 2009 6:03 PM> RE: {Herbal Remedies} Help please> > > > My daughter was diagnosed with ITP in October 1990 at the age of 22 1/2> months. She looked like an abused child!> > > > ---> > Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: > 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. > 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. > 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and to> prescribe for your own health. > We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as > they behave themselves. > Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person > following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. > It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to > be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. > > Dr. Ian Shillington> Doctor of Naturopathy> Dr.IanShillington! Groups Links> > <*> > herbal remedies/> > <*> Your email settings:> Individual Email | Traditional> > <*> To change settings online go to:> herbal remedies/join> ( ID required)> > <*> To change settings via email:> herbal remedies-digest > herbal remedies-fullfeatured > > <*>

Guest guest

I appreciate your comments and advice and just so those of you who are not

familiar with ITP it can be cured often in young children. It can be caused by

a virus or an some who suffer from it are found to have alot of a certain

bacteria in their stomach. The doctors have advised us that my daughter who is

20 years old will have the disorder the rest of her life. She is deeply

depressed what with the weight gain from the steroids and the huge scar she has

from the spleenectomy and the large quantity of very long, wide stretch marks

she is having trouble motivating herself.

On top of that she has FAS and she always puts her self in risky situations.

She has come along way from when we brought her home to be a part of our family

at 18months and I hope this is just another obstacle for her to overcome.

I plan to start her on some of the suggestions but she is not happy about it.

She however doesn't want to have to try chemo drugs to treat it. So I think she

will grudgingly do what she is told.

Wish me luck - Tracy

herbal remedies , Lori Smith <homeschoolmom42 wrote:

>

>

> Hi Diane,

>

>

>

> That is the trouble with ITP, the kids don't feel bad and they are active when

they shouldn't be! Other than the bruising and petechiae (broken capillaries

that look like little red dots under the skin, usually), the kids look perfectly

normal. I was actually accosted by a woman in a business dress who barreled down

on me in the produce department at a local grocery store and demanded to know

who had been abusing my child!!!! I was about 2 weeks away from having my 7th

child, and I wanted to pick up the other four kids I had with me that day and

run as fast as I could! I just knew children's services was going to show up at

my door, but they never did. This was shortly before my daughter was diagnosed.

I knew no one had been abusing her! But I did know she was so bruised. Why

didn't I take her to the doctor at that time? I just assumed she was bruising as

she refused to eat any vegetables at all and I thought perhaps it was a vitamin

deficiency (lack of Vitamin C can cause bruising) so I put her on a chewable

vitamin for kids, but them she woke one morning soon afterwards with a nose

bleed that lasted 3 hours and 45 minutes and I knew there was something wrong. I

then took her to our D.O and he ran some blood tests on her and sent us to a

pediatrician friend of his who told me as soon as he seen her that he thought

she had ITP, but that he'd have to draw blood and run more tests. She was

hospitalized the next day for a bone marrow aspirate and we were started on our

almost 5 year journey living with a child with ITP.

>

> I have read there are a couple of different styles/types of ITP. Mainly small

children ebtween 2-6 get ITP; mainly girls, though some people get it as adults.

I once had a pastor whose wife had just battled a time with ITP in her mid 40's

(just before they came to our church to pastor). This was the first time I ran

into an adult who had had adult on-set ITP.

>

> ITP is an auto-immune disorder for those of you out there who have never heard

of it.

>

>

>

> Lori

>

> " I feel ashamed that so many of us cannot imagine a better way to do things

than locking children up all day in cells instead of letting them grow up

knowing their families, mingling with the world, assuming real obligations,

striving to be independent and self-reliant and free. " - John Taylor Gatto

>

>

> herbal remedies

> > dmackey00

> > Fri, 10 Apr 2009 01:35:17 -0400

> > Re: {Herbal Remedies} Help please

> >

> > Lori,

> >

> > At the time my nephew was dealing with the ITP, I do recall my sis in law

> > saying that he didn't have the genetic markers for the disease, so they

> > needed to rule out leukemia as a cause. All of his treatment was at

> > Children's Hospital in Boston. He was not feeling ill at all and it was

> > tough to keep a rambunctious five year old from doing things that could hurt

> > him. Because he had so many marks on his head, we had to be very concerned

> > with bleeding in the brain. What we went through is nothing compared to

> > what you and your daughter dealt with. I'm so glad she is cured!

> >

> >

> > Diane

> > A VETERAN

> > Whether on active duty, retired, national guard or reserve, is someone who,

> > at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to " The United

> > States of America, " for an amount of " up to and including my life. "

> > That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no

> > longer understand it.

> > Author unknown.

> >

> > -

> > " Lori Smith " <homeschoolmom42

> > " Bryan Schillington " <herbal_remedies >

> > Wednesday, April 08, 2009 6:03 PM

> > RE: {Herbal Remedies} Help please

> >

> >

> >

> > My daughter was diagnosed with ITP in October 1990 at the age of 22 1/2

> > months. She looked like an abused child!

> >

> >

> >

> > ---

> >

> > Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following:

> > 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire.

> > 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural

remedy.

> > 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and to

> > prescribe for your own health.

> > We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as

> > they behave themselves.

> > Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person

> > following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk.

> > It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from

list members, you are agreeing to

> > be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and

members free of any liability.

> >

> > Dr. Ian Shillington

> > Doctor of Naturopathy

> > Dr.IanShillington! Groups Links

> >

> >

> >

>

> _______________

> Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet

Explorer 8.

>

http://ie8.msn.com/microsoft/internet-explorer-8/en-us/ie8.aspx?ocid=B037MSN55C0\

701A

>

Guest guest

been in ER all morning,son has a large kidney stone.ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO GET IT PASSED? thanks, a worried mom

Guest guest

Oh no Sandy! I'm so sorry to hear this. Here is a remedy from The Best Years in Life Home and Herbal Remedies. /Kidney_Stones.htm oleander soup , Sandy eubank <sandyeubank wrote:>> been in ER all morning,son has a large kidney stone.ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO GET IT PASSED? thanks, a worried mom>

Guest guest

I have had many large and small kidney stones, been in the Operating room twice, had better luck drinking a 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar just before bedtime, several days straight, they have disappeared. Good Luck Richard

In a message dated 12/11/2009 7:25:50 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, sandyeubank writes:

been in ER all morning,son has a large kidney stone.ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO GET IT PASSED? thanks, a worried mom

Guest guest

Yes, I agree with the apple cider vinegar.

I've had people ( including me) drink ACV in warm water with some raw honey, and sip it through the day for several days with good results.

Rich in NJ

In a message dated 12/11/2009 6:37:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, rleeh2001 writes:

I have had many large and small kidney stones, been in the Operating room twice, had better luck drinking a 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar just before bedtime, several days straight, they have disappeared. Good Luck Richard

In a message dated 12/11/2009 7:25:50 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, sandyeubank writes:

Guest guest

Three to Five days, I have been bothered with kidney stones for 30 years, this has done the trick for me. I say just before bed hoping to soak the stones over night, vinegar will dissolve

calcium in your sink, why not kidney stones. Good Luck they are very painful.

Without pain relief, you would kill yourself to get out of that horrible pain.

Warmly Yours Richard

In a message dated 12/11/2009 5:38:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, mary1kon writes:

Hi Richard.

When you say several days, how many days is that, 3- 5 or 10 just making sure.

Thank you

Hugs Mary

-

rleeh2001 (AT) aol (DOT) com

oleander soup

Saturday, December 12, 2009 10:37 AM

Re: HELP PLEASE

In a message dated 12/11/2009 7:25:50 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, sandyeubank (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net writes:

Guest guest

As natural healing with natural things goes.............

You start and judge as you go along.

I prefer using methods that are slow and steady.

A smaller amount of vinegar, over time seems to be more tolerable to most people, even kids.

Especially children, if they take something that "agrees" with them,. they will do it their whole life.

So if you are dealing with stones, but are not in terrible pain, a number of days should make something happen.

BUT in an emergency, gulping a lot may be what you have to do.

Rich

In a message dated 12/11/2009 8:38:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mary1kon writes:

Hi Richard.

Thank you

Hugs Mary

-

rleeh2001

oleander soup

In a message dated 12/11/2009 7:25:50 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, sandyeubank (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net writes:

Guest guest

Oh yes! I agree!

I've had a few bouts with them.

Many moons ago, I worked for C.R. Bard Inc.

They specialized in urinary drainage products, like catheters, bags ,etc.

I saw many people with these problems.

After seeing what the docs did to them, I started to look for a better way.

I like what nature has to share.

Rich in NJ

In a message dated 12/11/2009 8:45:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, rleeh2001 writes:

Three to Five days, I have been bothered with kidney stones for 30 years, this has done the trick for me. I say just before bed hoping to soak the stones over night, vinegar will dissolve

Warmly Yours Richard

In a message dated 12/11/2009 5:38:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, mary1kon writes:

Hi Richard.

Thank you

Hugs Mary

-

oleander soup

Guest guest

Hi Richard.

Thank you

Hugs Mary

-

rleeh2001

oleander soup

Guest guest

Thanks a lot Richard.

I really i appreciate your answer come in so fast.

Hugs Mary

-

rleeh2001

oleander soup

Saturday, December 12, 2009 12:44 PM

Warmly Yours Richard

In a message dated 12/11/2009 5:38:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, mary1kon (AT) optusnet (DOT) com.au writes:

Hi Richard.

Thank you

Hugs Mary

-

oleander soup

Guest guest

Hey Rich thank you.

I'ts not for me, and i dont know if the lady is in pain, but she ask about natural remedies for Kidney stones , and i wanted to know before i talk to her.

Again thank you

Hugs Mary

-

richmaj

oleander soup

Saturday, December 12, 2009 12:53 PM

A smaller amount of vinegar, over time seems to be more tolerable to most people, even kids.

Especially children, if they take something that "agrees" with them,. they will do it their whole life.

So if you are dealing with stones, but are not in terrible pain, a number of days should make something happen.

Rich

In a message dated 12/11/2009 8:38:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mary1kon (AT) optusnet (DOT) com.au writes:

Hi Richard.

Thank you

Hugs Mary

-

oleander soup

Guest guest

We all belong to this wonderful group of caring people, to help one another.

Everyone is different and working on their own challenges.

It's so nice to see so many people throw in the "two cent", because something from those posts might work.

I encourage all reading this to share what they know, so others can benefit!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Rich in NJ

In a message dated 12/11/2009 10:58:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mary1kon writes:

Thanks a lot Richard.

Hugs Mary

-

rleeh2001

oleander soup

Warmly Yours Richard

In a message dated 12/11/2009 5:38:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, mary1kon (AT) optusnet (DOT) com.au writes:

Hi Richard.

Thank you

Hugs Mary

-

oleander soup

Guest guest

There are so many places to look online, one wouldn't have time to read them.

Yes, there are always new and innovative things being found, and new companies coming up.

In one breath, I am very much for supplements ( which I use), and in another breath, I'm totally for using food from the earth.

So we should talk about all things.

More then once in my lifetime, I was flat broke.

My physical problems still existed, so I had to learn other ways.

That's why I keep returning to what people did over hundreds and even thousands of years.

(I had some very good mentors too.)

Even these days, food sources for healing are quite inexpensive, and sometimes free.

I chuckle about how medical science calls everything else alternate, or unproven!

IDIOTS.

We cannot ( and should not) push anything on someone.

We can share our information, and encourage them to look it up.

I have found, if I made a suggestion and that person "accepted" it in their mind, they would follow through.

What works for one can work for another.

And Mary..........

We ALL thank YOU for what you share!

Clap, Clap, Clap.

In a message dated 12/11/2009 11:02:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mary1kon writes:

Hey Rich thank you.

It's not for me, and i dont know if the lady is in pain, but she ask about natural remedies for Kidney stones , and i wanted to know before i talk to her.

Again thank you

Hugs Mary

-

richmaj

oleander soup

Rich

In a message dated 12/11/2009 8:38:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mary1kon (AT) optusnet (DOT) com.au writes:

Hi Richard.

Thank you

Hugs Mary

-

oleander soup

Guest guest

Mary,am excellent product that I have used it with a great sucess, is Jon Barron's "stone breaker". My stones disappeared in less than a month.Efi--- Στις Σάβ., 12/12/09, ο/η Maria <mary1kon έγÏαψε:Από: Maria <mary1konΘέμα: Re: HELP PLEASEΠÏος: oleander soup ΗμεÏομηνία: Σάββατο, 12 ΔεκέμβÏιος 2009, 6:02

Hey Rich thank you.

I'ts not for me, and i dont know if the lady is in pain, but she ask about natural remedies for Kidney stones , and i wanted to know before i talk to her.

Again thank you

Hugs Mary

-

richmaj (AT) aol (DOT) com

oleander soup

As natural healing with natural things goes........ .....

Rich

Hi Richard.

Thank you

Hugs Mary

-

oleander soup

In a message dated 12/11/2009 7:25:50 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, sandyeubank@ sbcglobal. net writes:

ΧÏησιμοποιείτε ΒαÏεθήκατε τα ενοχλητικά Î¼Î·Î½Ï Î¼Î±Ï„Î± (spam); Το Mail διαθέτει την καλÏτεÏη δυνατή Ï€Ïοστασία κατά των ενοχλητικών μηνυμάτων http://login./config/mail?.intl=gr

Guest guest

Mary

YOU are a sweet lady and a blessing to us all.

We are blessed with your input and help.

Continue to share your wonderful information, so we all can extend our lives.

And as I have said before, ALL reading this post...PLEASE share what you have to give, so we all can live better.

huggs and kisses to you Mary

R

In a message dated 12/12/2009 6:16:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mary1kon writes:

Rich i allways say to people this is not a prescription, this is just an information and you dont have to take or do anything unless you want to, just hear or read and learn and open your mind to nature.

I grow up in a country and an era that vegetables where the main cource of food daily, we where never sick and never have the problems this generation has, so yes mather nature knows best, if we just let her be.

Doctors and science call everything outside their profit hungry minds unproven, because they will lose money and that is their first prioraty, and my opinion of them gets down more and more as the prove to me time and time again, that they can not seperate two horses food, LOL .

Now Rich you make me blash, but you are a sweetheart, and i thank you

Hugs Mary

-

richmaj

oleander soup

Sunday, December 13, 2009 12:59 AM

Yes, there are always new and innovative things being found, and new companies coming up.

In one breath, I am very much for supplements ( which I use), and in another breath, I'm totally for using food from the earth.

That's why I keep returning to what people did over hundreds and even thousands of years.

Even these days, food sources for healing are quite inexpensive, and sometimes free.

I chuckle about how medical science calls everything else alternate, or unproven!

IDIOTS.

I have found, if I made a suggestion and that person "accepted" it in their mind, they would follow through.

And Mary..........

Clap, Clap, Clap.

In a message dated 12/11/2009 11:02:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mary1kon (AT) optusnet (DOT) com.au writes:

Hey Rich thank you.

It's not for me, and i dont know if the lady is in pain, but she ask about natural remedies for Kidney stones , and i wanted to know before i talk to her.

Again thank you

Hugs Mary

-

oleander soup

Rich

Hi Richard.

Thank you

Hugs Mary

-

oleander soup

Guest guest

Thank you Efi.

I will pass the information on to the lady with the problem.

Hugs Mary

-

efi noname

oleander soup

Saturday, December 12, 2009 8:20 PM

Mary,am excellent product that I have used it with a great sucess, is Jon Barron's "stone breaker". My stones disappeared in less than a month.Efi--- Στις Σάβ., 12/12/09, ο/η Maria <mary1kon (AT) optusnet (DOT) comau> έγÏαψε:

Από: Maria <mary1kon (AT) optusnet (DOT) com.au>Θέμα: Re: HELP PLEASEΠÏος: oleander soup ΗμεÏομηνία: Σάββατο, 12 ΔεκέμβÏιος 2009, 6:02

Hey Rich thank you.

Again thank you

Hugs Mary

-

oleander soup

As natural healing with natural things goes....... .....

Rich

Hi Richard.

Thank you

Hugs Mary

-

oleander soup

In a message dated 12/11/2009 7:25:50 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, sandyeubank@ sbcglobal. net writes:

ΧÏησιμοποιείτε ΒαÏεθήκατε τα ενοχλητικά Î¼Î·Î½Ï Î¼Î±Ï„Î± (spam); Το Mail διαθέτει την καλÏτεÏη δυνατή Ï€Ïοστασία κατά των ενοχλητικών μηνυμάτων http://login./config/mail?.intl=gr

Guest guest

We all very lucky in this forum Rich.

Even the most difficult and hard questions are answer in here and every morning after my walking exercise, i come to the computer and read all the good information that has comes through the night .

And i'm thankful for that.

Hugs Mary

-

richmaj

oleander soup

Sunday, December 13, 2009 12:45 AM

We all belong to this wonderful group of caring people, to help one another.

Everyone is different and working on their own challenges.

It's so nice to see so many people throw in the "two cent", because something from those posts might work.

I encourage all reading this to share what they know, so others can benefit!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Rich in NJ

In a message dated 12/11/2009 10:58:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mary1kon (AT) optusnet (DOT) com.au writes:

Thanks a lot Richard.

Hugs Mary

-

oleander soup

Warmly Yours Richard

Hi Richard.

Thank you

Hugs Mary

-

oleander soup

Guest guest

Rich i allways say to people this is not a prescription, this is just an information and you dont have to take or do anything unless you want to, just hear or read and learn and open your mind to nature.

I grow up in a country and an era that vegetables where the main cource of food daily, we where never sick and never have the problems this generation has, so yes mather nature knows best, if we just let her be.

Doctors and science call everything outside their profit hungry minds unproven, because they will lose money and that is their first prioraty, and my opinion of them gets down more and more as the prove to me time and time again, that they can not seperate two horses food, LOL .

Hugs Mary

-

richmaj

oleander soup

IDIOTS.

And Mary..........

Clap, Clap, Clap.

In a message dated 12/11/2009 11:02:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mary1kon (AT) optusnet (DOT) com.au writes:

Hey Rich thank you.

Again thank you

Hugs Mary

-

oleander soup

Rich

Hi Richard.

Thank you

Hugs Mary

-

oleander soup

Guest guest

Thank you Rich.

Well try to keep away from this wonderful site we belong, as it help us to help others. And yes one and all as Rich said, if you have information please share it with us, you never know when your information can help somebody heall.

Take care

Hugs Mary

-

richmaj

oleander soup

Sunday, December 13, 2009 1:35 PM

Mary

YOU are a sweet lady and a blessing to us all.

We are blessed with your input and help.

Continue to share your wonderful information, so we all can extend our lives.

And as I have said before, ALL reading this post...PLEASE share what you have to give, so we all can live better.

huggs and kisses to you Mary

R

In a message dated 12/12/2009 6:16:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mary1kon (AT) optusnet (DOT) com.au writes:

Hugs Mary

-

oleander soup

IDIOTS.

And Mary..........

Clap, Clap, Clap.

Hey Rich thank you.

Again thank you

Hugs Mary

-

oleander soup

Rich

Hi Richard.

Thank you

Hugs Mary

-

oleander soup