Hello all,

My son Reid had his mri on monday and tuesday we found out that his

brainstem tumor that had previously shrunken quite a bit, is back, and he now

has brain mets. We didnt follow all of the suggested protocol bc its really

hard to get a 7 yo to take so many pills and eat so many different things. He

has been takin Oleander since june, ip6 inostitol and NAC. I have cuit back to

just the Oleander. He started having headaches again last saturday after our

week long trip to colorado. I just wanted to let yall know. May peace and

blessings be with you all this holiday season.

Love always

Rhonda m/o Reid 7 DIPG

www.caringbridge.org/reidebrom

Its not updated but will do so soon. Please keep my boy in your thoughts and

prayers as he suffers thru this pain. :-(

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Guest guest

I send my prayers for him, and you.

Samala,

Renee

----

My son Reid had his mri on monday and tuesday we found out that his brainstem tumor that had previously shrunken quite a bit, is back, and he now has brain mets.

Guest guest

Rhonda,

If you live in a state that allows medical marijuana I would strongly

suggest you add cannabis oil to his regimen. You would have to make it

yourself. There is a large body of scientific evidence showing cannabis is

a cure for certain cancers where the cells contain CB1 and CB2 receptors.

All brain cancers have these. Go to phoenixtears.ca for info on how to make

it. He would need to consume about 60g over a three month period. That

would mean feeding him a rice grain sized dose three or four times a day

although you would start out with less. This is just a suggestion and I

realize this is an oleander site, but it appears as though your son needs

something in addition to the oleander, IP6, etc. Good luck.

Bob

-

<dipghater

<oleander soup >

Thursday, December 03, 2009 6:06 AM

Reids MRI

> Hello all,

> My son Reid had his mri on monday and tuesday we found out that his

> brainstem tumor that had previously shrunken quite a bit, is back, and he

> now has brain mets. We didnt follow all of the suggested protocol bc its

> really hard to get a 7 yo to take so many pills and eat so many different

> things. He has been takin Oleander since june, ip6 inostitol and NAC. I

> have cuit back to just the Oleander. He started having headaches again

> last saturday after our week long trip to colorado. I just wanted to let

> yall know. May peace and blessings be with you all this holiday season.

> Love always

> Rhonda m/o Reid 7 DIPG

> www.caringbridge.org/reidebrom

> Its not updated but will do so soon. Please keep my boy in your thoughts

> and prayers as he suffers thru this pain. :-(

> Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

>

> ---

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Rhonda,My prayers go out to you. I know how difficult it is to get a 7 year old to take so many supplements, but maybe you can explain to him how very necessary it is. I know you don't want to scare him and it would have to be done in a diplomatic non-threatening manner. At this point, I would implement the entire protocol full steam ahead.We are here for you.Hugs and Love,oleander soup , dipghater wrote:>> Hello all, > My son Reid had his mri on monday and tuesday we found out that his brainstem tumor that had previously shrunken quite a bit, is back, and he now has brain mets. We didnt follow all of the suggested protocol bc its really hard to get a 7 yo to take so many pills and eat so many different things. He has been takin Oleander since june, ip6 inostitol and NAC. I have cuit back to just the Oleander. He started having headaches again last saturday after our week long trip to colorado. I just wanted to let yall know. May peace and blessings be with you all this holiday season. > Love always > Rhonda m/o Reid 7 DIPG

> www.caringbridge.org/reidebrom

> Its not updated but will do so soon. Please keep my boy in your thoughts and prayers as he suffers thru this pain. :-(

> Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®>

Guest guest

Rhonda -

I am really sorry to hear the news about Reid. I realize that it is difficult to get a 7 year old to take pills and eat a restricted diet, but it may well be vital to do so. Oleander is a valuable tool against brain cancers since it crosses the blood-brain barrier and it has been reported to have had some great success against childhood brain cancers, but as I have often stated, no one should depend on oleander alone. There are many elements in my suggested protocol besides oleander that are valuable, and the dietary advice is essential in my opinion. In particular, the Budwig flaxseed and cottage cheese can play a vital role against brain cancers.

Also, studies have indicated that curcumin can cross the blood brain barrier and may be particularly effective against brain tumors. See the results of this search:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient & ie=UTF-8 & rlz=1T4GFRD_enUS253US264 & q=brain+cancer+curcumin

One question to ponder: did the tumor shrinkage you noticed come after a period where you followed the suggested protocol more closely and the latest return of the tumor and spread come after backing off on some items? The answer might provide valuable insight - though you may not wish to throw too much in the mix to prevent possible brain swelling from cancer cell dieoff.

I strongly suggest you read this article on CancerTutor about brain cancers:

http://cancertutor.com/Other/Brain_Cancer.html

Also, I would point out Marc's observation that cancers are very much dose dependent when it comes to oleander. For some cancers and patients only a couple of capsules a day may be sufficient. For others up to 10 a day may be the difference between getting desired results or not (of course that is for adults and the amounts for children would be less according to weight).

You may wish to send Marc a private email for further suggestions.

I wish Reid and you all the best and I hope you are able to convince him that he must take more things than he would like and must eat things he may not be fond of.

oleander soup , dipghater wrote:>> Hello all, > My son Reid had his mri on monday and tuesday we found out that his brainstem tumor that had previously shrunken quite a bit, is back, and he now has brain mets. We didnt follow all of the suggested protocol bc its really hard to get a 7 yo to take so many pills and eat so many different things. He has been takin Oleander since june, ip6 inostitol and NAC. I have cuit back to just the Oleander. He started having headaches again last saturday after our week long trip to colorado. I just wanted to let yall know. May peace and blessings be with you all this holiday season. > Love always > Rhonda m/o Reid 7 DIPG > www.caringbridge.org/reidebrom > Its not updated but will do so soon. Please keep my boy in your thoughts and prayers as he suffers thru this pain. :-( > Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®>

Guest guest

Rhonda,

I am so sorry to hear of the continuing difficulties your young son is having. I do not believe that enough time has passed to determine if Oleander is not working or not and frequent changes of treatment methods cannot be good, but combining compatible treatments can often increase success. I normally do not make suggestions for treatment but I thought I should suggest that you also consider the use of methyl jasmonate. Methyl jasmonate can be found on the web for around $180 for 10 grams, or about 1 months worth. One advantage of methyl jasmonate is that you take it by breathing it in rather than as a pill. I have included some posts regarding methyl jasmonate from the site Grouppe Kurosawa.

http://grouppekurosawa.typepad.com/grouppe_kurosawa_natural_/

The owner of the site, Stephen Robert Martin, passed away on August 2, 2009 after a short illness. Past postings are retained as an archive but there are no new technical posting. I do go back to the site to search the archives but I encounter such sadness when I do. Steve was an interesting and informative investigator and I think his passing is a great loss.

Regards and wishing the best for your son.

- Steve

--------------------

November 28, 2008

The Medical Administration of the Anti-Cancer Plant Hormone Methyl Jasmonate

Through the efforts of Grouppe Kurosawa, methyl jasmonate is now being used by many people throughout the world to treat their cancers. Physicians in many countries are administering this plant hormone to their patients and keeping records of their clinical progress.

MJ is an oil like substrance. The most effective method of introduction into the body is via the lungs. The lungs contain the highest concentration of blood vessels of any organ for obvious reasons.

MJ is introduced into a small personal steamer such as that manufactured by Vicks. The steamer is filled with distilled water, the MJ is floated on the top of the water, the heat is turned on and people breathe the MJ into their lungs via the steamer mask. Although some minimal irritation has been reported, this can be minimized by breathing through the mouth and nose. AT THE VERY LEAST, we feel that MJ is the ONLY hope for the treatment of lung and brain cancers. Lung cancer is the most common cancer in the world.

MJ CANNOT be introduced into the lungs with a nebulizer. Nebulizers, such as those used in the treatment of asthma, are designed to introduce specifically formulated compounds into the lungs. Nebulizers ARE NOT designed to volatilize oils such as MJ. The MJ will clog up the nebulizer and ruin it. The steam is necessary to get the MJ into the lungs and the blood stream.

Although MJ can be dissolved in 70% DMSO gels for topical applications, this is meant for specific applications. This method of entry cannot possibly duplicate the efficacy of direct entry of MJ into the lungs.

Skin Alive is a registered trademark of our skin cream. This cream has amazing medicinal properties, including desensitizing skin to topical allergies, such as nickel, and it includes methyl jasmonate. MJ is a direct inhibitor of the enzyme 5-lipoxygenase, a pro-inflammatory enzyme involved in many skin conditions and diseases. Skin Alive ® is not available commercially because we do not have the money to manufacture and promote the product on a large scale. Skin Alive ® is not a treatment for cancer.

I hope this essay answers some of your questions.

Stay tuned...

Grouppe Kurosawa, Medicine in the Public Interest

http://www.grouppekurosawa.com

November 28, 2008 | Permalink

---

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Enhancing the Effectiveness of Methyl Jasmonate. Flax Lignans

The primary objective of any treatment protocol is to find compounds that enhance each others effectiveness. This is an extremely difficult proposition, especially if you are dealing with natural medicines.

We have published extensively on the potent anti-cancer and anti-leukemia properties of methyl jasmonate, a plant defense hormone. However, like any natural medicine the effectiveness of MJ or any other product can be improved upon if you can find a synergistic or enhancing companion product. There isn't a product in the world that doesn't have some kind of therapeutic weakness.

In the following study, the PI3K/AKT signaling pathway was found to reduce the effectiveness of MJ. This is not surprising since AKT promotes aerobic glycolysis, a major metabolism of cancer cells, while blocking programmed cell death. This study uses the artificial glucose molecule 2-deoxy-d-glucose as a glycolysis inhibitor. Unfortunately, in the body 2-deoxy-d-glucose is a potent poison. There are more effective ways to reduce AKT signaling without killing the patient.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/queryd.fcgi?db=pubmed & cmd=Retrieve & dopt=Abstract & list_uids=18953440 & itool=pubmed_docsum

Flax lignans, powerful inhibitors of cancer cell growth, block AKT activation and other pro-cancer signaling pathways.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/queryd.fcgi?db=pubmed & cmd=Retrieve & dopt=Abstract & list_uids=17876055 & itool=pubmed_docsum

As discussed in the previous essay on swine flu, the best commercial source of highly concentrated flax prelignans is available from

http://www.aidshivawareness.org/flaxhull.htm.

This is a non profit organization that uses flax lignans for the treatment of cancer and AIDS in Africa. It is operated by a minister. They are good people.

Flax lignans should significantly enhance the anti-cancer properties of methyl jasmonate.

Stay tuned...

Grouppe Kurosawa.

Medicine in the Public Interest

oleander soup oleander soup On Behalf Of dipghater

Thursday, December 03, 2009 6:06 AM

oleander soup

Reids MRI

Hello all,

My son Reid had his mri on monday and tuesday we found out that his brainstem tumor that had previously shrunken quite a bit, is back, and he now has brain mets. We didnt follow all of the suggested protocol bc its really hard to get a 7 yo to take so many pills and eat so many different things. He has been takin Oleander since june, ip6 inostitol and NAC. I have cuit back to just the Oleander. He started having headaches again last saturday after our week long trip to colorado. I just wanted to let yall know. May peace and blessings be with you all this holiday season.

Love always

Rhonda m/o Reid 7 DIPG

www.caringbridge.org/reidebrom

Its not updated but will do so soon. Please keep my boy in your thoughts and prayers as he suffers thru this pain. :-(

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Guest guest

Steve,

I may be wrong here, but I get the sense that something was working initially and now whatever is being done in limited fashion is not working as well. On the one hand, I get the idea that perhaps some of the elements used at first have been dropped and perhaps also that the amount of oleander might be lower than optimum. On the other, and I should have said this earlier, the fact that they boy's cancer has been kept from him is understandable but I fear that it may also mean that he is being allowed to proceed as many children do with sugar, fast foods, processed foods, etc. which are all detrimental in trying to save his life. It is a quandry I would hate to face, but if I did I would not hesitate to somehow impress upon the very young man that it is imperative that he eat and take what he needs.

I don't like to second guess anyone's good intentions when it comes to a child or loved one, but sometimes good intentions and wishes may get in the way of taking tough action needed for a chance of success.

All the best,

oleander soup , "Norton, Steve" <stephen.norton wrote:>> Rhonda,> > I am so sorry to hear of the continuing difficulties your young son is> having. I do not believe that enough time has passed to determine if> Oleander is not working or not and frequent changes of treatment methods> cannot be good, but combining compatible treatments can often increase> success.

Guest guest

Tony, what if oleander is loosing its effectiveness and the dosage should be upped? did this cross your mind?On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 1:11 PM, wrote:

Steve,

I may be wrong here, but I get the sense that something was working initially and now whatever is being done in limited fashion is not working as well.  On the one hand, I get the idea that perhaps some of the elements used at first have been dropped and perhaps also that the amount of oleander might be lower than optimum.  On the other, and I should have said this earlier, the fact that they boy's cancer has been kept from him is understandable but I fear that it may also mean that he is being allowed to proceed as many children do with sugar, fast foods, processed foods, etc. which are all detrimental in trying to save his life.  It is a quandry I would hate to face, but if I did I would not hesitate to somehow impress upon the very young man that it is imperative that he eat and take what he needs. 

I don't like to second guess anyone's good intentions when it comes to a child or loved one, but sometimes good intentions and wishes may get in the way of taking tough action needed for a chance of success.

All the best,

oleander soup , " Norton, Steve " <stephen.norton wrote:>> Rhonda,> > I am so sorry to hear of the continuing difficulties your young son is

> having. I do not believe that enough time has passed to determine if> Oleander is not working or not and frequent changes of treatment methods> cannot be good, but combining compatible treatments can often increase

> success.

Guest guest

Tony,

I understand what you are saying and I do not disagree with what

you are saying, but as a father of 3, one still 11 years old, I KNOW the

difficulty of trying to get a child to take pills or medicine. I honestly don’t

think it would be possible to get my 11 YO to take a lot of pills short of

tying her up and force feeding her. And if there were real alternatives that

alleviated that problem, I would want to know about and consider them. Of

course, I would also consider hiding the medicine in fruit smoothies as others

have suggested in the past.

That said, I really hesitated to post the information because I

do have confidence in Oleander. But as you know, brain cancer is one of the

more difficult cancers and there are few good alternatives.

It is hard to know when to withhold information that you think might

help. A misstep can cost a precious life. I don’t envy you or .

However, I do wonder how is my suggestion is so different from another’s

suggestion to try medical marijuana?

Best Regards,

Steve

oleander soup oleander soup On Behalf

Of TonyI

Thursday, December 03, 2009 10:11 AM

oleander soup

Re: Reids MRI

Steve,

I may be wrong here,

but I get the sense that something was working initially and now whatever is

being done in limited fashion is not working as well. On the one hand, I

get the idea that perhaps some of the elements used at first have been dropped

and perhaps also that the amount of oleander might be lower than optimum.

On the other, and I should have said this earlier, the fact that they boy's cancer

has been kept from him is understandable but I fear that it may also mean that

he is being allowed to proceed as many children do with sugar, fast foods,

processed foods, etc. which are all detrimental in trying to save his

life. It is a quandry I would hate to face, but if I did I would not

hesitate to somehow impress upon the very young man that it is imperative that

he eat and take what he needs.

I don't like to

second guess anyone's good intentions when it comes to a child or loved one,

but sometimes good intentions and wishes may get in the way of taking tough

action needed for a chance of success.

All the best,

oleander soup , " Norton, Steve "

<stephen.norton wrote:

>

> Rhonda,

>

> I am so sorry to hear of the continuing difficulties your young son is

> having. I do not believe that enough time has passed to determine if

> Oleander is not working or not and frequent changes of treatment methods

> cannot be good, but combining compatible treatments can often increase

> success.

Guest guest

Steve,

I hear ya. Personally I would tie my child up and force them to take what I thought would best have a chance at saving them, but of course I would want to explore other alternatives and at some point I would have to find the best way of impressing upon them that they had a bit of a special problem that required some special actions without unduly frightening them.

I think your suggestion for marijuana is an excellent one. Given the way it increases appetite it might even help them get some disquised smoothies and such down better (just watch the sugar content).

All the best,

oleander soup , "Norton, Steve" <stephen.norton wrote:>> Tony,> > > > I understand what you are saying and I do not disagree with what you are> saying, but as a father of 3, one still 11 years old, I KNOW the> difficulty of trying to get a child to take pills or medicine. I> honestly don't think it would be possible to get my 11 YO to take a lot> of pills short of tying her up and force feeding her. And if there were> real alternatives that alleviated that problem, I would want to know> about and consider them. Of course, I would also consider hiding the> medicine in fruit smoothies as others have suggested in the past. > > That said, I really hesitated to post the information because I do have> confidence in Oleander. But as you know, brain cancer is one of the more> difficult cancers and there are few good alternatives. > > It is hard to know when to withhold information that you think might> help. A misstep can cost a precious life. I don't envy you or .> However, I do wonder how is my suggestion is so different from another's> suggestion to try medical marijuana?> > > > Best Regards,> > Steve

Guest guest

I don't think oleander loses its potency, though I can see that in some instances it might operate similar to chemo in that it could initially shrink the tumor by causing elimination of the least resistant cancer cells and leaving the more resistant ones which might be able to slowly gain an upper hand. I don't think that happens often, but it could.

At any rate, I think the oleander probably needs to be increased (carefully of course) and I am certain that it is time to include other measures, including some that may have been part of the initial success that were later discarded.

All the best,

oleander soup , N S <overloaded wrote:>> Tony, what if oleander is loosing its effectiveness and the dosage should be> upped? did this cross your mind?

Guest guest

Tony,

The suggestion of medical marijuana was mine, but in fact I did not suggest smoking it. It must be made into an "oil" (more like a paste) and ingested in order for the boy to get enough theraputically. It isn't being given to increase his appetite (although that would happen as a side effect), it is being given to effect a cure of the cancer. Anyway, the decision is the family's and since I read that the tumors were returning I thought it would be a good alternative to explore.

Bob

-

TonyI

oleander soup

Thursday, December 03, 2009 12:40 PM

Steve,

I hear ya. Personally I would tie my child up and force them to take what I thought would best have a chance at saving them, but of course I would want to explore other alternatives and at some point I would have to find the best way of impressing upon them that they had a bit of a special problem that required some special actions without unduly frightening them.

I think your suggestion for marijuana is an excellent one. Given the way it increases appetite it might even help them get some disquised smoothies and such down better (just watch the sugar content).

All the best,

oleander soup , "Norton, Steve" <stephen.norton wrote:>> Tony,> > > > I understand what you are saying and I do not disagree with what you are> saying, but as a father of 3, one still 11 years old, I KNOW the> difficulty of trying to get a child to take pills or medicine. I> honestly don't think it would be possible to get my 11 YO to take a lot> of pills short of tying her up and force feeding her. And if there were> real alternatives that alleviated that problem, I would want to know> about and consider them. Of course, I would also consider hiding the> medicine in fruit smoothies as others have suggested in the past. > > That said, I really hesitated to post the information because I do have> confidence in Oleander. But as you know, brain cancer is one of the more> difficult cancers and there are few good alternatives. > > It is hard to know when to withhold information that you think might> help. A misstep can cost a precious life. I don't envy you or .> However, I do wonder how is my suggestion is so different from another's> suggestion to try medical marijuana?> > > > Best Regards,> > Steve

Guest guest

TonyI wrote:

>

> I think your suggestion for marijuana is an excellent one. Given the

> way it increases appetite it might even help them get some disquised

> smoothies and such down better (just watch the sugar content).

>

> All the best,

>

>

Marijuana was mentioned today on a medical television show and they said

that those that smoke it seem not to get cancer in the head and neck.

There was also a study released yesterday that said marijuana

significantly reduced the pain of cancer and did it better than THC alone.

http://www.enewspf.com/index.php?option=com_content & view=article & id=11924:mariju\

ana-extracts-relieve-intractable-cancer-pain-better-than-thc-study-says- & catid=8\

8888904 & Itemid=88890249

Cyndi

Guest guest

Hello, I am shocked to read this E-Mail, please point me to the scientific evidence that MJ IS A POTENTIAL CURE FOR CANCER. I am open to any protocol that has legitimate science history. I know that I will get a lot of negative feedback ,but we must use the common sense that GOD has given to us.

Sincerley,

Cypriano

oleander soup From: bbaneverDate: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:33:27 -0800Re: Re: Reids MRI

Tony,

The suggestion of medical marijuana was mine, but in fact I did not suggest smoking it. It must be made into an "oil" (more like a paste) and ingested in order for the boy to get enough theraputically. It isn't being given to increase his appetite (although that would happen as a side effect), it is being given to effect a cure of the cancer. Anyway, the decision is the family's and since I read that the tumors were returning I thought it would be a good alternative to explore.

Bob

-

TonyI

oleander soup

Steve,

All the best,

Guest guest

http://www.phoenixtears.ca/

Watch the video "Run From the Cure"

Cypriano Aguerria <caguerria

oleander soup

Thu, Dec 3, 2009 4:39 pm

RE: Re: Reids MRI

Hello, I am shocked to read this E-Mail, please point me to the scientific evidence that MJ IS A POTENTIAL CURE FOR CANCER. I am open to any protocol that has legitimate science history. I know that I will get a lot of negative feedback ,but we must use the common sense that GOD has given to us.

Sincerley,

Cypriano

oleander soup

bbanever (AT) earthlink (DOT) net

Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:33:27 -0800

Re: Re: Reids MRI

Tony,

Bob

-

TonyI

oleander soup

Steve,

All the best,

oleander soup , "Norton, Steve" <stephen.norton wrote:

>

> Tony,

>

>

>

> I understand what you are saying and I do not disagree with what you are

> saying, but as a father of 3, one still 11 years old, I KNOW the

> difficulty of trying to get a child to take pills or medicine. I

> honestly don't think it would be possible to get my 11 YO to take a lot

> of pills short of tying her up and force feeding her. And if there were

> real alternatives that alleviated that problem, I would want to know

> about and consider them. Of course, I would also consider hiding the

> medicine in fruit smoothies as others have suggested in the past.

>

> That said, I really hesitated to post the information because I do have

> confidence in Oleander. But as you know, brain cancer is one of the more

> difficult cancers and there are few good alternatives.

>

> It is hard to know when to withhold information that you think might

> help. A misstep can cost a precious life. I don't envy you or .

> However, I do wonder how is my suggestion is so different from another's

> suggestion to try medical marijuana?

>

>

>

> Best Regards,

>

> Steve

Guest guest

Damn Bob, and i was about to run out and bake me and Reid some fresh special brownies

;-)  kidding of course, but i thought it was pretty funny!  Im enjoying the banter going back and forth way too much for the situation me and my son are in, apparently im a sadist of sorts!

I might otherwise be really offended at the mention of tieing a child up and force feeding them, forcing them to swallow pills etc.  Oddly enough at this point (the sadist comes out in me) im finding this very comical.  I, as you and  yours, know my child inside and out.  DIPG is a horrific brain tumor that consumes the lives of 300 children a year, in the last 30 years, 250 clinical trials have been done, and all have failed.  The prognosis is dismal, very dismal.  Ok I quit laughing now, on to a more serious type of conversation, I really dont feel as if I should have to defend my treatment plan nor explain the reasoning why it is so, BUT, its no secret, Im not ashamed and I do so freely ONLY because I know that the lot of you are concerned for Reids well being! 

Getting Reid to eat ANYTHING mushy, ice cream, mashed taters, yogurt, applesause, jello, etc, is imfreakinpossible.  As in, aint happening, aint gonna do it, he'll be damned,  HA HA and id have a better chance at becoming a tycoon, then i would have getting Reid to eat cottage cheese, much less cottage cheese with flax seed oil in it.  Please do not think i haven't tried.  The boy will eat every fresh fruit under the sun, but make it mushy, smoothie, forget it.  Outside of that, i have no problems controlling what he eats.  We have really restricted his diet as far as what he is allowed to eat.

Short timeline of events:

Feb 09 Reid diagnosed with DIPG

Feb 09 Reid started radiation therapy

Apr 09 radiation ended

May 09 post radiation mri showed complete resolution of brainstem tumor

jun 09 began s/opc 10 ml a day(morning and night)

aug 09 mri preformed, stable " tumor "

sep 09 switched from s/opc to oleander capsules from utopia silver,

nov 09 tumor progression and csf spread

Im not sure if i mentioned this in my earlier original email, but his tumor is not only back, its larger than it was to begin with.  So if i did something different it was switch from s/opc to pure oleander which was in Sep, first mri since switching, progression, spread?  Any thoughts?

Rhonda 

2009/12/3 Bob Banever <bbanever

Tony,

The suggestion of medical marijuana was mine, but in fact I did not suggest smoking it.  It must be made into an " oil " (more like a paste) and ingested in order for the boy to get enough theraputically.  It isn't being given to increase his appetite (although that would happen as a side effect), it is being given to effect a cure of the cancer.  Anyway, the decision is the family's and since I read that the tumors were returning I thought it would be a good alternative to explore.

Bob

-

TonyI

oleander soup

Steve,

I hear ya.  Personally I would tie my child up and force them to take what I thought would best have a chance at saving them, but of course I would want to explore other alternatives and at some point I would have to find the best way of impressing upon them that they had a bit of a special problem that required some special actions without unduly frightening them.

I think your suggestion for marijuana is an excellent one.  Given the way it increases appetite it might even help them get some disquised smoothies and such down better (just watch the sugar content).

All the best,

oleander soup , " Norton, Steve " <stephen.norton wrote:>> Tony,> > >

> I understand what you are saying and I do not disagree with what you are> saying, but as a father of 3, one still 11 years old, I KNOW the> difficulty of trying to get a child to take pills or medicine. I

> honestly don't think it would be possible to get my 11 YO to take a lot> of pills short of tying her up and force feeding her. And if there were> real alternatives that alleviated that problem, I would want to know

> about and consider them. Of course, I would also consider hiding the> medicine in fruit smoothies as others have suggested in the past. > > That said, I really hesitated to post the information because I do have

> confidence in Oleander. But as you know, brain cancer is one of the more> difficult cancers and there are few good alternatives. > > It is hard to know when to withhold information that you think might

> help. A misstep can cost a precious life. I don't envy you or .> However, I do wonder how is my suggestion is so different from another's> suggestion to try medical marijuana?>

> > > Best Regards,> > Steve

Guest guest

Thank You for pointing me to the website and video. Question? has anyone checked out this man's claims or background? I find no scientific evidence for what is claimed.

The fact that that their is none does not make his claim untrue, however when we are helping others,In my opinion we need to look for protocols that have some sciencetific history. Lets not lose our reasoning and common sense. It appears to me that this is another way to legalize the harmful herb. This is one man's opinion, no one has the all knowing cure or knowledge. We should look to the things that help, until we have some better protocol.

Sincerely,

Cypriano

oleander soup From: showard208Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 17:52:42 -0500Re: Re: Reids MRI

http://www.phoenixtears.ca/Watch the video "Run From the Cure"

Cypriano Aguerria <caguerria (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>oleander soup Sent: Thu, Dec 3, 2009 4:39 pmRE: Re: Reids MRI

Hello, I am shocked to read this E-Mail, please point me to the scientific evidence that MJ IS A POTENTIAL CURE FOR CANCER. I am open to any protocol that has legitimate science history. I know that I will get a lot of negative feedback ,but we must use the common sense that GOD has given to us. Sincerley,Cypriano

oleander soup From: bbanever (AT) earthlink (DOT) netDate: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:33:27 -0800Re: Re: Reids MRI

Tony,

Bob

-

TonyI

oleander soup

Steve,I hear ya. Personally I would tie my child up and force them to take what I thought would best have a chance at saving them, but of course I would want to explore other alternatives and at some point I would have to find the best way of impressing upon them that they had a bit of a special problem that required some special actions without unduly frightening them.I think your suggestion for marijuana is an excellent one. Given the way it increases appetite it might even help them get some disquised smoothies and such down better (just watch the sugar content).All the best,Tonyoleander soup , "Norton, Steve" <stephen.norton wrote:>> Tony,> > > > I understand what you are saying and I do not disagree with what you are> saying, but as a father of 3, one still 11 years old, I KNOW the> difficulty of trying to get a child to take pills or medicine. I> honestly don't think it would be possible to get my 11 YO to take a lot> of pills short of tying her up and force feeding her. And if there were> real alternatives that alleviated that problem, I would want to know> about and consider them. Of course, I would also consider hiding the> medicine in fruit smoothies as others have suggested in the past. > > That said, I really hesitated to post the information because I do have> confidence in Oleander. But as you know, brain cancer is one of the more> difficult cancers and there are few good alternatives. > > It is hard to know when to withhold information that you think might> help. A misstep can cost a precious life. I don't envy you or .> However, I do wonder how is my suggestion is so different from another's> suggestion to try medical marijuana?> > > > Best Regards,> > Steve

Guest guest

Cypriano,

Here are a few of several dozen studies showing cannabinoids cure cancer.

http://www.nowpublic.com/thc_marijuana_helps_cure_cancer_says_harvard_study

http://www.alternet.org/drugreporter/20008/

Specific for brain cancer.

http://health.usnews.com/articles/health/healthday/2009/04/01/active-ingredient-in-marijuana-kills-brain-cancer.html

There are dozens of others, but you can go to phoenixtears.ca for even more info.

Bob

-

Cypriano Aguerria

oleander soup

Thursday, December 03, 2009 2:39 PM

Hello, I am shocked to read this E-Mail, please point me to the scientific evidence that MJ IS A POTENTIAL CURE FOR CANCER. I am open to any protocol that has legitimate science history. I know that I will get a lot of negative feedback ,but we must use the common sense that GOD has given to us. Sincerley,Cypriano

oleander soup From: bbaneverDate: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:33:27 -0800Re: Re: Reids MRI

Tony,

Bob

-

TonyI

oleander soup

Steve,I hear ya. Personally I would tie my child up and force them to take what I thought would best have a chance at saving them, but of course I would want to explore other alternatives and at some point I would have to find the best way of impressing upon them that they had a bit of a special problem that required some special actions without unduly frightening them.I think your suggestion for marijuana is an excellent one. Given the way it increases appetite it might even help them get some disquised smoothies and such down better (just watch the sugar content).All the best,Tonyoleander soup , "Norton, Steve" <stephen.norton wrote:>> Tony,> > > > I understand what you are saying and I do not disagree with what you are> saying, but as a father of 3, one still 11 years old, I KNOW the> difficulty of trying to get a child to take pills or medicine. I> honestly don't think it would be possible to get my 11 YO to take a lot> of pills short of tying her up and force feeding her. And if there were> real alternatives that alleviated that problem, I would want to know> about and consider them. Of course, I would also consider hiding the> medicine in fruit smoothies as others have suggested in the past. > > That said, I really hesitated to post the information because I do have> confidence in Oleander. But as you know, brain cancer is one of the more> difficult cancers and there are few good alternatives. > > It is hard to know when to withhold information that you think might> help. A misstep can cost a precious life. I don't envy you or .> However, I do wonder how is my suggestion is so different from another's> suggestion to try medical marijuana?> > > > Best Regards,> > Steve

Guest guest

Rhonda,

I know exactly what you mean about trying to get kids to eat. My kids will eat anything if you put it on a spoon, dirt, grass, leaves, etc.; however, my nephew will ONLY eat cheese toast, mac and cheese, pizza, McD's hamburgers, and chicken nuggets. And ONLY drink soda, either diet or otherwise. I had no idea his diet was so restricted until we came to visit my family this summer. I was SHOCKED! I even taught him to milk goats in an effort to get him to drink milk! I told him that you HAVE to taste the end product after it's filtered. He took 1 sip and that was it. He wouldn't help me milk the goats anymore, because he 'had' to drink the milk! Now, I do lay some of the responsibility on his mother, because she has given in to his every whim...to the point of cooking special dishes for him on holidays, because he will NOT eat the 'regular' holiday fare! I wish I had a little more influence on him. I have gotten him to try some 'weeds' that I pick, chickweed, etc., but he will not actually eat them. He will taste, and that's it.

God bless you! I am praying for you and Reid. Please also accept cyber hugs from one mom to another.

Shara

rhonda ebrom <dipghater

oleander soup

Thu, Dec 3, 2009 4:56 pm

Re: Re: Reids MRI

Damn Bob, and i was about to run out and bake me and Reid some fresh special brownies

;-) kidding of course, but i thought it was pretty funny! Im enjoying the banter going back and forth way too much for the situation me and my son are in, apparently im a sadist of sorts!

I might otherwise be really offended at the mention of tieing a child up and force feeding them, forcing them to swallow pills etc. Oddly enough at this point (the sadist comes out in me) im finding this very comical. I, as you and yours, know my child inside and out. DIPG is a horrific brain tumor that consumes the lives of 300 children a year, in the last 30 years, 250 clinical trials have been done, and all have failed. The prognosis is dismal, very dismal. Ok I quit laughing now, on to a more serious type of conversation, I really dont feel as if I should have to defend my treatment plan nor explain the reasoning why it is so, BUT, its no secret, Im not ashamed and I do so freely ONLY because I know that the lot of you are concerned for Reids well being!

Getting Reid to eat ANYTHING mushy, ice cream, mashed taters, yogurt, applesause, jello, etc, is imfreakinpossible. As in, aint happening, aint gonna do it, he'll be damned, HA HA and id have a better chance at becoming a tycoon, then i would have getting Reid to eat cottage cheese, much less cottage cheese with flax seed oil in it. Please do not think i haven't tried. The boy will eat every fresh fruit under the sun, but make it mushy, smoothie, forget it. Outside of that, i have no problems controlling what he eats. We have really restricted his diet as far as what he is allowed to eat.

Short timeline of events:

Feb 09 Reid diagnosed with DIPG

Feb 09 Reid started radiation therapy

Apr 09 radiation ended

May 09 post radiation mri showed complete resolution of brainstem tumor

jun 09 began s/opc 10 ml a day(morning and night)

aug 09 mri preformed, stable "tumor"

sep 09 switched from s/opc to oleander capsules from utopia silver,

nov 09 tumor progression and csf spread

Im not sure if i mentioned this in my earlier original email, but his tumor is not only back, its larger than it was to begin with. So if i did something different it was switch from s/opc to pure oleander which was in Sep, first mri since switching, progression, spread? Any thoughts?

Rhonda

2009/12/3 Bob Banever <bbanever (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>

Tony,

Bob

-

TonyI

oleander soup

Steve,

All the best,

oleander soup , "Norton, Steve" <stephen.norton wrote:

>

> Tony,

>

>

>

> I understand what you are saying and I do not disagree with what you are

> saying, but as a father of 3, one still 11 years old, I KNOW the

> difficulty of trying to get a child to take pills or medicine. I

> honestly don't think it would be possible to get my 11 YO to take a lot

> of pills short of tying her up and force feeding her. And if there were

> real alternatives that alleviated that problem, I would want to know

> about and consider them. Of course, I would also consider hiding the

> medicine in fruit smoothies as others have suggested in the past.

>

> That said, I really hesitated to post the information because I do have

> confidence in Oleander. But as you know, brain cancer is one of the more

> difficult cancers and there are few good alternatives.

>

> It is hard to know when to withhold information that you think might

> help. A misstep can cost a precious life. I don't envy you or .

> However, I do wonder how is my suggestion is so different from another's

> suggestion to try medical marijuana?

>

>

>

> Best Regards,

>

> Steve

Guest guest

Cypriano Aguerria wrote:

>

>

> Hello, I am shocked to read this E-Mail, please point me to the

> scientific evidence that MJ IS A POTENTIAL CURE FOR CANCER. I am open to

> any protocol that has legitimate science history. I know that I will get

> a lot of negative feedback ,but we must use the common sense that GOD

> has given to us.

>

http://www.webmd.com/cancer/brain-cancer/news/20090401/marijuana-chemical-may-fi\

ght-brain-cancer

Guest guest

Thank you for the info. The words used in the studies like suggests and appears leaves me with a lot of questions. I always question the authority of the study. I will dig deeper into the work and I hope not to find that it is not being sponsored by some pharmaceutical company.

Sincerely,

Cypriano

oleander soup From: bbaneverDate: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 15:13:06 -0800Re: Re: Reids MRI

Cypriano,

Here are a few of several dozen studies showing cannabinoids cure cancer.

http://www.nowpublic.com/thc_marijuana_helps_cure_cancer_says_harvard_study

Specific for brain cancer.

http://health.usnews.com/articles/health/healthday/2009/04/01/active-ingredient-in-marijuana-kills-brain-cancer.html

There are dozens of others, but you can go to phoenixtears.ca for even more info.

Bob

-

Cypriano Aguerria

oleander soup

Thursday, December 03, 2009 2:39 PM

oleander soup From: bbanever (AT) earthlink (DOT) netDate: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:33:27 -0800Re: Re: Reids MRI

Tony,

Bob

-

TonyI

oleander soup

Guest guest

Bob -

Yes, I thought you were suggesting it to help with curing the cancer as well as with the swelling and headaches. I didn't suggest smoking it either.

All the best,

oleander soup , "Bob Banever" <bbanever wrote:>> Tony,> > The suggestion of medical marijuana was mine, but in fact I did not suggest smoking it. It must be made into an "oil" (more like a paste) and ingested in order for the boy to get enough theraputically. It isn't being given to increase his appetite (although that would happen as a side effect), it is being given to effect a cure of the cancer. Anyway, the decision is the family's and since I read that the tumors were returning I thought it would be a good alternative to explore.> > Bob> - >> oleander soup > Thursday, December 03, 2009 12:40 PM> Re: Reids MRI> > > > > > Steve,> > I hear ya. Personally I would tie my child up and force them to take what I thought would best have a chance at saving them, but of course I would want to explore other alternatives and at some point I would have to find the best way of impressing upon them that they had a bit of a special problem that required some special actions without unduly frightening them.> > I think your suggestion for marijuana is an excellent one. Given the way it increases appetite it might even help them get some disquised smoothies and such down better (just watch the sugar content).> > All the best,> > Tony> > > oleander soup , "Norton, Steve" stephen.norton@ wrote:> >> > Tony,> > > > > > > > I understand what you are saying and I do not disagree with what you are> > saying, but as a father of 3, one still 11 years old, I KNOW the> > difficulty of trying to get a child to take pills or medicine. I> > honestly don't think it would be possible to get my 11 YO to take a lot> > of pills short of tying her up and force feeding her. And if there were> > real alternatives that alleviated that problem, I would want to know> > about and consider them. Of course, I would also consider hiding the> > medicine in fruit smoothies as others have suggested in the past. > > > > That said, I really hesitated to post the information because I do have> > confidence in Oleander. But as you know, brain cancer is one of the more> > difficult cancers and there are few good alternatives. > > > > It is hard to know when to withhold information that you think might> > help. A misstep can cost a precious life. I don't envy you or .> > However, I do wonder how is my suggestion is so different from another's> > suggestion to try medical marijuana?> > > > > > > > Best Regards,> > > > Steve>

Guest guest

Cypriano -

Do a bit of research and you will find ample evidence about marijuana

curing and preventing cancer. Now, given that marijuana is a natural

plant which cannot be controlled by mainstream medicine to the extent

their patented unnatrual drugs, synthetics and unique isolates can be,

along with the fact it is illegal in many instances, you will not likely

find a lot of " mainstream " scientific " evidence " which recommends it

(though some is out there) - but I am highly skeptical of mainstream

studies and evidence anyway, since they are so largely skewed to produce

positive results in favor of patented drugs and against alternatives.

Remember, in addition to common sense God also gave us marijuana. It

isn't God given common sense that prevents us from utilizing marijuana,

it is unnatural prohibitions.

All the best,

oleander soup , Cypriano Aguerria <caguerria

wrote:

>

>

> Hello, I am shocked to read this E-Mail, please point me to the

scientific evidence that MJ IS A POTENTIAL CURE FOR CANCER. I am open to

any protocol that has legitimate science history. I know that I will get

a lot of negative feedback ,but we must use the common sense that GOD

has given to us.

>

>

>

> Sincerley,

>

> Cypriano

Guest guest

I hate to say it but i do have a mental image of my 7 yo sittin on the back porch smokin a dobie! Inappropriate i know but really you have no idea how free i feel actually being able to smirk and laugh a little.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry® "TonyI" Fri, 04 Dec 2009 00:31:04 -0000<oleander soup > Re: Reids MRI Bob -Yes, I thought you were suggesting it to help with curing the cancer as well as with the swelling and headaches. I didn't suggest smoking it either.All the best,Tonyoleander soup , "Bob Banever" <bbanever wrote:>> Tony,> > The suggestion of medical marijuana was mine, but in fact I did not suggest smoking it. It must be made into an "oil" (more like a paste) and ingested in order for the boy to get enough theraputically. It isn't being given to increase his appetite (although that would happen as a side effect), it is being given to effect a cure of the cancer. Anyway, the decision is the family's and since I read that the tumors were returning I thought it would be a good alternative to explore.> > Bob> - >> oleander soup > Thursday, December 03, 2009 12:40 PM> Re: Reids MRI> > > > > > Steve,> > I hear ya. Personally I would tie my child up and force them to take what I thought would best have a chance at saving them, but of course I would want to explore other alternatives and at some point I would have to find the best way of impressing upon them that they had a bit of a special problem that required some special actions without unduly frightening them.> > I think your suggestion for marijuana is an excellent one. Given the way it increases appetite it might even help them get some disquised smoothies and such down better (just watch the sugar content).> > All the best,> > Tony> > > oleander soup , "Norton, Steve" stephen.norton@ wrote:> >> > Tony,> > > > > > > > I understand what you are saying and I do not disagree with what you are> > saying, but as a father of 3, one still 11 years old, I KNOW the> > difficulty of trying to get a child to take pills or medicine. I> > honestly don't think it would be possible to get my 11 YO to take a lot> > of pills short of tying her up and force feeding her. And if there were> > real alternatives that alleviated that problem, I would want to know> > about and consider them. Of course, I would also consider hiding the> > medicine in fruit smoothies as others have suggested in the past. > > > > That said, I really hesitated to post the information because I do have> > confidence in Oleander. But as you know, brain cancer is one of the more> > difficult cancers and there are few good alternatives. > > > > It is hard to know when to withhold information that you think might> > help. A misstep can cost a precious life. I don't envy you or .> > However, I do wonder how is my suggestion is so different from another's> > suggestion to try medical marijuana?> > > > > > > > Best Regards,> > > > Steve>

Guest guest

Rhonda -

I hope you realize that in no way do I intend to offend and I am quite sensitive to the fact that no one knows your child better than you do. Likewise in no way am I questioning your concern or dedication to helping your son beat his cancer - and I am hoping that you look past any suppositions offered up out of concern and find useful suggestions to consider.

While I am not literally recommending that you tie your own son up and force feed him, I will nevertheless say what I would do if it were me and my own child - and that would be to see to it one way or another that he would by golly take what I thought gave him his best chances whether he liked it or not.

If it came down to him having an attitude and surviving versus him eating only what he accepts and not making it, I wouldn't even blink at such a choice. I apologize if you find that offensive - consider it tough love for one of my group family members if you will - but again I am simply trying to do what I always try to do here - give the best information and suggestions I know to try to help. I would feel remiss if I did anything less.

Also, in your initial post about Reid's latest tests you said that you had discontinued some items and so I would say that it is not only the change from oleander with 80% sutherlandia to 100% oleander that is different. If it were me personally, I would probably switch back to the SOPC simply because it had been working - even though I find it hard to figure out why that might be the case and Marc himself has stated that he feels that oleander is by far the most important part of SOPC when it comes to cancer. Sutherlandia frutescens is known as the South Africa Cancer Bush though - so in some instances, who knows?

All the best,

oleander soup , rhonda ebrom <dipghater wrote:>> Damn Bob, and i was about to run out and bake me and Reid some fresh special> brownies> ;-) kidding of course, but i thought it was pretty funny! Im enjoying the> banter going back and forth way too much for the situation me and my son are> in, apparently im a sadist of sorts!> I might otherwise be really offended at the mention of tieing a child> up and force feeding them, forcing them to swallow pills etc. Oddly enough> at this point (the sadist comes out in me) im finding this very comical. I,> as you and yours, know my child inside and out. DIPG is a horrific brain> tumor that consumes the lives of 300 children a year, in the last 30 years,> 250 clinical trials have been done, and all have failed. The prognosis is> dismal, very dismal. Ok I quit laughing now, on to a more serious type of> conversation, I really dont feel as if I should have to defend my treatment> plan nor explain the reasoning why it is so, BUT, its no secret, Im not> ashamed and I do so freely ONLY because I know that the lot of you are> concerned for Reids well being!> Getting Reid to eat ANYTHING mushy, ice cream, mashed taters, yogurt,> applesause, jello, etc, is imfreakinpossible. As in, aint happening, aint> gonna do it, he'll be damned, HA HA and id have a better chance at becoming> a tycoon, then i would have getting Reid to eat cottage cheese, much less> cottage cheese with flax seed oil in it. Please do not think i haven't> tried. The boy will eat every fresh fruit under the sun, but make it mushy,> smoothie, forget it. Outside of that, i have no problems controlling what> he eats. We have really restricted his diet as far as what he is allowed to> eat.> Short timeline of events:> Feb 09 Reid diagnosed with DIPG> Feb 09 Reid started radiation therapy> Apr 09 radiation ended> May 09 post radiation mri showed complete resolution of brainstem tumor> jun 09 began s/opc 10 ml a day(morning and night)> aug 09 mri preformed, stable "tumor"> sep 09 switched from s/opc to oleander capsules from utopia silver,> nov 09 tumor progression and csf spread> Im not sure if i mentioned this in my earlier original email, but his> tumor is not only back, its larger than it was to begin with. So if i did> something different it was switch from s/opc to pure oleander which was in> Sep, first mri since switching, progression, spread? Any thoughts?> > Rhonda> > 2009/12/3 Bob Banever bbanever > >> >> > Tony,> >> > The suggestion of medical marijuana was mine, but in fact I did not> > suggest smoking it. It must be made into an "oil" (more like a paste) and> > ingested in order for the boy to get enough theraputically. It isn't being> > given to increase his appetite (although that would happen as a side> > effect), it is being given to effect a cure of the cancer. Anyway, the> > decision is the family's and since I read that the tumors were returning I> > thought it would be a good alternative to explore.> >> > Bob> >> > -> > ** > *To:* oleander soup > > *Sent:* Thursday, December 03, 2009 12:40 PM> > *Subject:* Re: Reids MRI> >> > Steve,> >> > I hear ya. Personally I would tie my child up and force them to take what> > I thought would best have a chance at saving them, but of course I would> > want to explore other alternatives and at some point I would have to find> > the best way of impressing upon them that they had a bit of a special> > problem that required some special actions without unduly frightening them.> >> > I think your suggestion for marijuana is an excellent one. Given the way> > it increases appetite it might even help them get some disquised smoothies> > and such down better (just watch the sugar content).> >> > All the best,> >> > Tony> >> >> > oleander soup , "Norton, Steve" stephen.norton@> > wrote:> > >> > > Tony,> > >> > >> > >> > > I understand what you are saying and I do not disagree with what you are> > > saying, but as a father of 3, one still 11 years old, I KNOW the> > > difficulty of trying to get a child to take pills or medicine. I> > > honestly don't think it would be possible to get my 11 YO to take a lot> > > of pills short of tying her up and force feeding her. And if there were> > > real alternatives that alleviated that problem, I would want to know> > > about and consider them. Of course, I would also consider hiding the> > > medicine in fruit smoothies as others have suggested in the past.> > >> > > That said, I really hesitated to post the information because I do have> > > confidence in Oleander. But as you know, brain cancer is one of the more> > > difficult cancers and there are few good alternatives.> > >> > > It is hard to know when to withhold information that you think might> > > help. A misstep can cost a precious life. I don't envy you or .> > > However, I do wonder how is my suggestion is so different from another's> > > suggestion to try medical marijuana?> > >> > >> > >> > > Best Regards,> > >> > > Steve> >> > > >>