IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

zycam contains LYE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

chantalh writes:

Zycam is garbage.I hate when these companies try to jump on the bandwagon and cash in on natural healing and add a bunch of toxic ingredients.

The nasal gel has sodium hydroxide this is more commonly known as lye.........yes you read it right LYE.No wonder people lost their sense of smell.

The lozenges contain sodium lauryl sulphate,polyvinyl,talc artificial flavors etc etc etc.I used one lozenge and my tongue felt burned for a week developed deep fissure and my sense of taste was off for almost a week.I wrote to them and told them how disgusting and toxic their products were and that they have perverted homeopathy.They could have made these same products with all natural ingredients, what a shame.

Chantal>>

Your post was blunt (necessarily) and right to the point. I listen to Rush Limbaugh, and started noticing a couple years ago, and thinking it odd that Zycam (a supposed homeopathic) was advertising on Limbaugh. I mainly figure that anything advertising on those sort of radio shows would have to be a scam. Now, with this new information, I see that the quality of the product (Zycam) is well matched to the quality of the Limbaugh show. As you said, they could have done this right, but they got greedy and botched it up.

Guest guest

Zycam is garbage.I hate when these companies try to jump on the

bandwagon and cash in on natural healing and add a bunch of toxic

ingredients.

The nasal gel has sodium hydroxide this is more commonly known as

lye.........yes you read it right LYE.No wonder people lost their sense

of smell.

The lozenges contain sodium lauryl sulphate,polyvinyl,talc artificial

flavors etc etc etc.I used one lozenge and my tongue felt burned for a

week developed deep fissure and my sense of taste was off for almost a

week.I wrote to them and told them how disgusting and toxic their

products were and that they have perverted homeopathy.They could have

made these same products with all natural ingredients, what a shame.

Chantal

Guest guest

well there you go!

a million dollar idea..

concoct a nasal spray to get rid of colds fast that is natural and safe to use and the rest of us will be very grateful.. :-)

-

chantal

Thursday, March 29, 2007 8:24 PM

zycam contains LYE

Zycam is garbage.I hate when these companies try to jump on the bandwagon and cash in on natural healing and add a bunch of toxic ingredients.The nasal gel has sodium hydroxide this is more commonly known as lye.........yes you read it right LYE.No wonder people lost their sense of smell.The lozenges contain sodium lauryl sulphate,polyvinyl,talc artificial flavors etc etc etc.I used one lozenge and my tongue felt burned for a week developed deep fissure and my sense of taste was off for almost a week.I wrote to them and told them how disgusting and toxic their products were and that they have perverted homeopathy.They could have made these same products with all natural ingredients, what a shame.Chantal