> herbal remedies , " Candace Podratz "

> <CandaceAndBrock@w...> wrote:

> > Organic Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil

> > Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

> > 1 Handful of chopped Horseradish

> > 1 Handful of Black Walnut Hulls

> >

> > These are the things I'll need before I can do the cleanse (and

> obviously organic fruits and veggies galore)

> > That's not too bad. I might be able to smuggle a thing here and

> there into the house if I use cloth diapers for a while and cut back

> a bit on other things (if that's possible)

> > and then do the cleanse once my garden is grown.

> > If I skipped the Total Tonic I could cleanse

> sooner.....hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....I hate being patient. I want to do it

> TODAY. LOL

> >

> > Candace

> > -

> > SpareRibOfAz@a...

> > herbal remedies

> > Thursday, May 13, 2004 2:13 PM

> > Re: Herbal Remedies - Re: juice cleanse ???

> >

> >

> > Sounds like you got it Candace!!! As far as the herbs and such go

> >

> > God Bless,

> > Jamie in Az

> >

> >

> > Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following:

> > 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire.

> > 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any

> natural remedy.

> > 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own

> physician and to

> > prescribe for your own health.

> > We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here

> as long as

> > they behave themselves.

> > Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and

> any person

> > following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own

> risk.

> > It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or

> products from list members, you are agreeing to

> > be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner

> and members free of any liability.

> >

> > Dr. Ian Shillington

> > Doctor of Naturopathy

> > Dr.IanShillington@G...

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

I haven't done the total cleanse yet. I have lots of excuses, lots of rationalizations, but the real truth is that I am just kinda scared to do it.

JohnCandace Podratz <CandaceAndBrock wrote:

Have you ever done the total cleanse? If so, how many days of "crisis" was involved there?

Movies - Buy advance tickets for 'Shrek 2'

Guest guest

Afraid????

You have guido to lean on! Beside, we all know that you have licked

much tougher things, the TB Cleanse should be cake for you. (aka...

if a wimp like me can make it thru, anyone can!)

****hmmm sounds a bit like a dare****

Sylvia

herbal remedies , John Ybarra

<deuteronomy2929> wrote:

> I haven't done the total cleanse yet. I have lots of excuses, lots

of rationalizations, but the real truth is that I am just kinda

scared to do it.

>

> John

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Rik,

The juice is critical in the juice fast. Increase your juice intake, not just the water.

:)Kelli

Rik [bliksemskater] Thursday, May 13, 2004 12:28 PMherbal remedies Subject: Herbal Remedies - Re: juice cleanse ???about 2 gallons, water and applejuice. should be enough ey? rik

Guest guest

Hi Candace,

If the Black Walnut Hull is for the Total Tonic, it can be made without. The recipe was just recently updated to include it. Obviously it's best with, but I just wanted to mention it so it doesn't stop you from starting the cleanse as soon as possible! :)

Kelli

Guest guest

Hey, Guido! See that guy there (pointing at John)? Go kick him and tell him to DO THE CLEANSE!!!

:)

LOL! hee hee

Well, John, you deserved that! You've been sitting here listening to all us girls do the cleanse, so get off your tush and do the cleanse yourself!!! Be a man!! ROFLOL!

John Ybarra [deuteronomy2929] Thursday, May 13, 2004 4:37 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - Re: juice cleanse ???

I haven't done the total cleanse yet. I have lots of excuses, lots of rationalizations, but the real truth is that I am just kinda scared to do it.

Guest guest

If the cleanse gets rid of bad things, wouldn't it get rid of Guido?

You'd "go" one day and see him floating in the toilet.

THAT is why John is afraid to do a cleanse!

Candace

-

Kelli Bever

herbal remedies

Friday, May 14, 2004 3:57 PM

RE: Herbal Remedies - Re: juice cleanse ???

Hey, Guido! See that guy there (pointing at John)? Go kick him and tell him to DO THE CLEANSE!!!

LOL! hee hee

Well, John, you deserved that! You've been sitting here listening to all us girls do the cleanse, so get off your tush and do the cleanse yourself!!! Be a man!! ROFLOL!

John Ybarra [deuteronomy2929] Thursday, May 13, 2004 4:37 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - Re: juice cleanse ???

Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

Yeah, but Guido is just a street kid from the Bronx, talks tough but a big softy inside.

I am "gearing" myself up to take the plunge!! I know I can do it, I know I can!!

JohnSylvia <h10feet wrote:

Afraid????You have guido to lean on! Beside, we all know that you have licked much tougher things, the TB Cleanse should be cake for you. (aka... if a wimp like me can make it thru, anyone can!)****hmmm sounds a bit like a dare****Sylvia

SBC - Internet access at a great low price.

Guest guest

Eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

JohnCandace Podratz <CandaceAndBrock wrote:

Candace

Guest guest

hi kelli

that is what i wrote, since the apple and water are the only two i

could drink with the 3 day cleanse(i chose apple juice) i drank over

a gallon of each per day, and 16oz of prune juice first thing in the

morning. rik

> Hi Rik,

>

> The juice is critical in the juice fast. Increase your juice

intake, not just the water.

>

> :)

>

> Kelli

>> about 2 gallons, water

> and applejuice. should be enough ey? rik

Guest guest

Ah that makes so much sense!!

But, John shouldn't let that little s**t run his life!!! LOL!!!

Candace Podratz [CandaceAndBrock] Friday, May 14, 2004 2:25 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - Re: juice cleanse ???

Candace

-

Kelli Bever

herbal remedies

Friday, May 14, 2004 3:57 PM

LOL! hee hee

Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

Heeeheeehheeee:-)) I needed that laugh:-)

Karen

But, John shouldn't let that little s**t run his life!!! LOL!!!

Guest guest

Hi Rik, That's excellent. If you do another juice fast and find that you're still just going pee, continue to up the juice and water. As much as you can take until both ends are going! :)

Kelli

Rik [bliksemskater] Sunday, May 16, 2004 9:43 PMherbal remedies Subject: Herbal Remedies - Re: juice cleanse ???i drank over a gallon of each per day, and 16oz of prune juice first thing in the morning. rik

Guest guest

When I did the 5 day cleanse I didn't drink any extra water or juice because I was so stuffed full of tea and my one cup a day of potassium broth there was no room. I could barely drink the recommended stuff, no way could I add MORE! I couldn't even get my Superfood drink in during the day. I would have puked!

So what could I do, besides growing a bigger stomach, to get my other end working better?

-

Kelli Bever

herbal remedies

Monday, May 17, 2004 3:31 PM

Hi Rik, That's excellent. If you do another juice fast and find that you're still just going pee, continue to up the juice and water. As much as you can take until both ends are going! :)

Kelli

Guest guest

What is a 5 day cleanse?

Caroline

P. S. My back is a bit achy this afternoon...but only because I spent a couple of hours fighting with the lawn mower...and the lawn mower won...ugh...gonna have to get it fixed! Any herbal remedies for lawn mowers???? :o)

When I did the 5 day cleanse I didn't drink any extra water or juice because I was so stuffed full of tea and my one cup a day of potassium broth there was no room. I could barely drink the recommended stuff, no way could I add MORE! I couldn't even get my Superfood drink in during the day. I would have puked!

Guest guest

I just did a 5 day liver/gallbladder cleanse.

-

Caroline

herbal remedies

Monday, May 17, 2004 3:44 PM

Re: Herbal Remedies - Re: juice cleanse ???

What is a 5 day cleanse?

Guest guest

Hi Candace, I'm not familiar with a 5 day cleanse with teas and stuff. Are you talking about the liver cleanse? If so, that should defintely be preceeded by the intestinal cleanse. Anyway, I'm not sure what you're referring to, so I'll stop blabbering... :)Kelli

Candace Podratz [CandaceAndBrock] Monday, May 17, 2004 1:35 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - Re: juice cleanse ???

So what could I do, besides growing a bigger stomach, to get my other end working better?

Guest guest

Ah, yeah, this conversation's been done before, right? Refresh my memory. Why didn't you do the intestinal cleanse?

Kelli

Candace Podratz [CandaceAndBrock] Monday, May 17, 2004 2:05 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - Re: juice cleanse ???

I just did a 5 day liver/gallbladder cleanse.

Guest guest

I was just poking around in Dr. Schulze's herbal catalog and it mentioned the need to do a liver/gallbladder cleanse each season change.

Never said anything about doing a colon cleanse first. I didn't know it was necessary at the time!

Candace

-

Kelli Bever

herbal remedies

Monday, May 17, 2004 4:37 PM

Ah, yeah, this conversation's been done before, right? Refresh my memory. Why didn't you do the intestinal cleanse?

Kelli

Guest guest

:-(

JohnBob and Karen Oros <orosfam wrote:

Heeeheeehheeee:-)) I needed that laugh:-)

Karen

Guest guest

Well, I do *definitely* understand! It's a LOT of stuff to drink! The only thing I can think of in regards to your question of staying regular (not just peeing) through the juice fast part of the cleanse is that being regular is not the same as having done an intestinal cleanse. It's important to cleanse before the liver/gallbladder cleanse. BUT... that's been said before! lol! :)

So when are you going to do the body cleanse? You're preparing, right?

Kelli

Candace Podratz [CandaceAndBrock] Monday, May 17, 2004 2:37 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - Re: juice cleanse ???

Yes, a 5 day liver/gallbladder cleanse was all I did this past Winter.

i didn't do the IC before doing that although I was more than regular the first couple days of the cleanse.

Guest guest

Yep, when I get my herbs from Mountain Rose I'll make my tinctures, then call Doc and then I'm READY TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Candace

-

Kelli Bever

herbal remedies

Monday, May 17, 2004 11:35 PM

Well, I do *definitely* understand! It's a LOT of stuff to drink! The only thing I can think of in regards to your question of staying regular (not just peeing) through the juice fast part of the cleanse is that being regular is not the same as having done an intestinal cleanse. It's important to cleanse before the liver/gallbladder cleanse. BUT... that's been said before! lol! :)

So when are you going to do the body cleanse? You're preparing, right?

Kelli

Candace Podratz [CandaceAndBrock] Monday, May 17, 2004 2:37 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - Re: juice cleanse ???

Yes, a 5 day liver/gallbladder cleanse was all I did this past Winter.

i didn't do the IC before doing that although I was more than regular the first couple days of the cleanse.Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

EXCELLENT!! You keep us posted cuz we're all going to cheer you on!!! :)

Kelli

Candace Podratz [CandaceAndBrock] Tuesday, May 18, 2004 7:06 AMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - Re: juice cleanse ???

Yep, when I get my herbs from Mountain Rose I'll make my tinctures, then call Doc and then I'm READY TO GO!!!!!!!!!