Hi there,

Here is what I found:

ASC-H means ASC with possible HSIL: Some of your cells are not normal

and there is a small possibility that they may be precancerous. Your

doctor will probably want to perform a colposcopy, which will allow

your doctor to more closely examine your cervix. (See below for more

information on colposcopy.)

I also found this info at:

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:_mm4OwHLhxYJ:drslotky.com/index2.php%3Foptio\

n%3Dcom_docman%26task%3Ddoc_view%26gid%3D6%26Itemid%3D41+ASC-H+pap+smear & hl=en & c\

t=clnk & cd=17 & gl=ca

I had this exact experience some 14 years ago, just before my wedding!

Abnormal results are not cancer! I harboured the same fear. I had

the LEEP - a simple procedure but knowing what I know now, I may have

opted for different treatment. I had to have paps every six months

for a few years but I had two babies and never had an abnormal pap

after that one. Needless to say, my lifestyle has undergone great

modifications over that period.

Janet

Guest guest

Isn't it odd how now doctors don't even bother talking with patients about things like this? I remember family doctors going over results with patients, not sending their nurses to do it.

Doctors! I stay as far away as possible.

Samala,

Renee

----

I wrote it on a napkin with full intentions of quizing the doctor.

When I went into their procedure room a nurse sat down and talked to me for about 30

minutes. She told me my pap smear was 'slightly abnormal' and there wasn't anything

to worry about yet. Explained the procedure and that I needed to come back in a week for

my results. Then she told me that once I received my results they'd either have me come

in for a pap every 3 or 4 months 3 or 4 times a year for one or two years. (I don't remember which was which on the 3 and 4's) OR a procedure called LEEP. Who knows something about this? I am absolutely terrified. Again..I know this is probably very minor compared to most people's problems here. --- On Fri, 9/12/08, Mike Golden <goldenmike86 wrote:

Mike Golden <goldenmike86Re: Re: HPVoleander soup Date: Friday, September 12, 2008, 4:16 PM

When you are told you have an abnormal Pap it usually means that you have Class II inflammation. This is considered a precancerous condition, but not inevetibly precancerous. This is more common in smokers and is often reversed with vitamin C supplementation. The cervix is one of the tissues that has a high vitamin C requirement.

Mike

Matt Ackerman <agzooer >oleander soupFriday, September 12, 2008 11:11:18 AMRe: Re: HPV

:-)

I was told it was abnormal. That's all I was told. I freaked out and assumed the worst. My aunt died last month at the age of 42 and one of her cancers was cervical. Then I had 2 cousins pop up with HPV after being married for years. I had asked this group what I should do if my results came back positive for HPV. I was not told I had HPV at the time of receiving my abnormal pap results. They just stated 'abnormal'. I asked about levels/grades etc. and was told 'just abnormal'. I don't know what that means

Guest guest

There was a man that literally turned blue from colloidal silver but he took gallons of it daily as I recall. Oprah had him on her show one day and he said he would never stop taking CS because it cured him of all ailments.

this is from fox news, don't believe the side effects though....here is his pic....

Posted on 10:53AM (EST) on 2008-01-07

From Fox News: After developing severe dermatitis, Paul Karason shunned traditional topical treatments and turned to an unorthodox measure -- colloidial silver.

Fourteen years later, the 57-year-old is living with a blue face.

Often touted by manufacturers as a cure-all, colloidal silver usually is found in a liquid form. Looking for relief, Karason drank the concoction and rubbed it on his skin — something the U.S. Food and Drug Administration does not recommend.

The FDA does not consider colloidal silver safe or effective to treat any disease or condition. In fact, taking it could have serious side effects, such as:

Argyria — which is an irreversible blue-gray discoloration of your skin, nails and gums Seizures and other neurological problems Kidney damage Indigestion Headaches Fatigue Skin irritation

Sources: Fox News, Associated PressNew MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!

Guest guest

I purchased the colloidal silver yesterday and the worker at the health food store scared me. I couldn't find it. She took me to it and rolled her eyes at me when I told her what I was taking it for. She then told me I'd turn blue if I took it for more than a year. Yikes. I got it and went ahead and took it figuring blue was better than dead. It was not was I expected. I thought I'd be taking some silvery liquid. lol Anyways...what's the blue? Is that true? I'm embarassed asking but she seemed serious. My husband and I were singing the Umpa Lumpa song half the night from Charlie and Chocolate Factory.

oleander soup, "Tony" @. ..> wrote:>> Where did you look it up?> > ASC-H means ASC with possible HSIL: Some of your cells are not normal> and there is a small possibility that they may be precancerous.> > Even if you turn out to have precancerous cells, you should not overly> worry. Live and eat healthy, take a maintenance does of oleander,> and get rid or your dang stress (I understand your concern - but it is> going to be OK!) and it is highly unlikely you will ever get cancer. > While you are at it, a good regimen of colloidal silver for awhile to> get rid of any HPV would not be a bad idea either.> > Tony> > oleander soup@ .

com, Matt Ackerman <agzooer@> wrote:> >> > I'm sorry. I got carried away and forgot my point. I looked up ASC-H> and it doesn't appear to be 'slightly abnormal' to me. It seems> terrifying. I regret writing that down. I could have went with> 'slightl abnormal' for a week instead of terrifying. Does anyone know> why she would call ASC-H slightly abnormal?> > >

Guest guest

Hilarious images come to mind! Will we see it on YouTube? Please?

Don't worry, big sales in NZ of both CS & CS makers - never seen a blue person yet. If I remember correctly, those that have suffered agyria (sp?) were NOT using colloidal silver and in fact, I think it was a MEDICAL misadventure type of story.

I know of one man who has had several ozs daily for years. He's not singing the blues either! His wife was healed of lupus thanks to the CS among other things!

It's a bit of pHARMa bovine wool designed to frighten the punters who might be interested in finding an inexpensive & harmless "drug" that actually works, without dangerous side effects, that can't be patented and sold at 1,700% mark up!

There are places worldwide that clean municipal-size supplies of water using silver. It's certainly preferable to chlorine & aluminium! If you do a search you'll find suppliers of such large scale water treatment plants.

So even though the salesgirl thought you would turn blue, she still sold it to you! Her boss WILL be pleased with her product knowledge!

Thanks for the laughter!

Maracuja

--- On Mon, 10/6/08, Matt Ackerman <agzooer wrote:

Matt Ackerman <agzooerRe: Re: HPVoleander soup Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 5:08 AM

I purchased the colloidal silver yesterday and the worker at the health food store scared me. I couldn't find it. She took me to it and rolled her eyes at me when I told her what I was taking it for. She then told me I'd turn blue if I took it for more than a year. Yikes. I got it and went ahead and took it figuring blue was better than dead. It was not was I expected. I thought I'd be taking some silvery liquid. lol Anyways...what' s the blue? Is that true? I'm embarassed asking but she seemed serious. My husband and I were singing the Umpa Lumpa song half the night from Charlie and Chocolate Factory.

oleander soup, "Tony" @. ..> wrote:>> Where did you look it up?> > ASC-H means ASC with possible HSIL: Some of your cells are not normal> and there is a small possibility that they may be precancerous.> > Even if you turn out to have precancerous cells, you should not overly> worry. Live and eat healthy, take a maintenance does of oleander,> and get rid or your dang stress (I understand your concern - but it is> going to be OK!) and it is highly unlikely you will ever get cancer. > While you are at it, a good regimen of colloidal silver for awhile to> get rid of any HPV would not be a bad idea either.> > Tony> > oleander soup@ .

com, Matt Ackerman <agzooer@> wrote:> >> > I'm sorry. I got carried away and forgot my point. I looked up ASC-H> and it doesn't appear to be 'slightly abnormal' to me. It seems> terrifying. I regret writing that down. I could have went with> 'slightl abnormal' for a week instead of terrifying. Does anyone know> why she would call ASC-H slightly abnormal?> > >

Guest guest

Hi Bonnie,Paul Karason was touted throughout the media as turning blue from colloidal silver as part of its war against natural supplements. Paul Karason turned after years and years of drinking quarts of his homemade concoction per day. I believe that this concoction included salt. If you make your own colloidal silver do not add salt.As for the other conditions they state can arise from using colloidal silver, this is totally false and is used solely as propaganda to scare people away from using colloidal silver. After all, even while achieving total health, who would want to turn blue? The media and conventional medicine use psychology and fear, and they use it well.Tony and I had a section at the Truck Show in Dallas a month or so ago and every single person that we spoke to with regard to colloidal silver replied with the statement "That stuff turns you blue." Every single person. That shows you how effective brainwashing the public is. Oprah has a wide viewing audience.Below is a link to an article that Tony wrote exactly on this subject. This will clarify the whole issue.Colloidal Silver Has Mainstream Medicine "Singing the Blues"Hugs,oleander soup , evian793 wrote:>> There was a man that literally turned blue from colloidal silver but he took > gallons of it daily as I recall. Oprah had him on her show one day and he > said he would never stop taking CS because it cured him of all ailments.> > this is from fox news, don't believe the side effects though....here is his > pic....> > (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317564,00.html#) > > > Posted on 10:53AM (EST) on 2008-01-07 > > > From Fox News: After developing severe _dermatitis_ > (http://www.revolutionhealth.com/conditions/skin/eczema/eczema-atopic-dermatitis?ipc=B00232) , Paul > Karason shunned traditional topical treatments and turned to an unorthodox > measure -- _colloidial silver_ > (http://www.revolutionhealth.com/news/?id=hn-supp_colloidal_silver & section=section_00) . > Fourteen years later, the 57-year-old is living with _a blue face_ > (http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Video/080107/tdy_snyderman_blue_080107.300> w.jpg) . > Often touted by manufacturers as a cure-all, colloidal silver usually is > found in a liquid form. Looking for relief, Karason drank the concoction and > rubbed it on his skin â€" something the U.S. Food and Drug Administration does not > recommend. > The FDA does not consider colloidal silver safe or effective to treat any > disease or condition. In fact, taking it could have serious side effects, such > as: > * Argyria â€" which is an irreversible blue-gray discoloration of your > skin, nails and gums > * Seizures and other neurological problems > * _Kidney damage_ > (http://www.revolutionhealth.com/conditions/kidney-bladder/kidney-disease/?ipc=B00232) > * _Indigestion_ > (http://www.revolutionhealth.com/news/?id=hn-homeo_indigestion_hm) > * _Headaches_ > (http://www.revolutionhealth.com/conditions/headache/?ipc=B00232) > * Fatigue > * _Skin irritation_ > (http://www.revolutionhealth.com/conditions/skin/skin-care/your-health/common-concerns) > Sources: Fox News, Associated Press> > > > > >

Guest guest

We had fun. I was surprised she told me that. She did tell me she puts it in her eyes...which is reassuring that she's not totally against it. I was just surprised to hear that from someone at a Health Food Store. It's not like we have a large variety of Health Food Stores in our area. I can't afford to take enough to look like that guy on the next email that is blue. lol--- On Mon, 10/6/08, Maracuja <howdurdago wrote:

Maracuja <howdurdagoRe: Re: HPVoleander soup Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 8:34 AM

Hilarious images come to mind! Will we see it on YouTube? Please?

Don't worry, big sales in NZ of both CS & CS makers - never seen a blue person yet. If I remember correctly, those that have suffered agyria (sp?) were NOT using colloidal silver and in fact, I think it was a MEDICAL misadventure type of story.

I know of one man who has had several ozs daily for years. He's not singing the blues either! His wife was healed of lupus thanks to the CS among other things!

It's a bit of pHARMa bovine wool designed to frighten the punters who might be interested in finding an inexpensive & harmless "drug" that actually works, without dangerous side effects, that can't be patented and sold at 1,700% mark up!

There are places worldwide that clean municipal-size supplies of water using silver. It's certainly preferable to chlorine & aluminium! If you do a search you'll find suppliers of such large scale water treatment plants.

So even though the salesgirl thought you would turn blue, she still sold it to you! Her boss WILL be pleased with her product knowledge!

Thanks for the laughter!

Maracuja

--- On Mon, 10/6/08, Matt Ackerman <agzooer > wrote:

Matt Ackerman <agzooer >Re: Re: HPVoleander soupMonday, October 6, 2008, 5:08 AM

I purchased the colloidal silver yesterday and the worker at the health food store scared me. I couldn't find it. She took me to it and rolled her eyes at me when I told her what I was taking it for. She then told me I'd turn blue if I took it for more than a year. Yikes. I got it and went ahead and took it figuring blue was better than dead. It was not was I expected. I thought I'd be taking some silvery liquid. lol Anyways...what' s the blue? Is that true? I'm embarassed asking but she seemed serious. My husband and I were singing the Umpa Lumpa song half the night from Charlie and Chocolate Factory.

Guest guest

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so funny! The Umpa Lumpa song brings back memories when a few years ago I put together a Christmas play with my youth group (nothing spectacular, just a fun thing to do) and in the middle of it I had my dressed up Umpa Lumpa's come out singing the Umpa Lumpa song. If I do say so, they were hysterical. (you had to be there) Now reading your post, not only was I laughing at the visual I got with you and your husband singing the Umpa Lumpa song, but I got a vivid flashback of that night. LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anyway, I did read Maracuja's post and to that I say........ RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Someone at a health food store cautions you against using colloidal silver? I will say that she made a totally ignorant statement and maybe should stop watching Oprah in her spare time. Actually, I would visit the manager and tell him/her about it. She deserves a stern reprimand at the very least.Have you considered getting your colloidal silver from Utopia Silver ? First time customers get one bottle free for every bottle they buy, I think it's the 8 oz one but ask to make sure. To do this, you must call them. Then, after that, you can put in code LR001 and get a 15% discount. And you can be assured that you are taking the highest quality colloidal silver there is.Anyway, thanks for the chuckle.Hugs,oleander soup , Matt Ackerman <agzooer wrote:>> > I purchased the colloidal silver yesterday and the worker at the health food store scared me. I couldn't find it. She took me to it and rolled her eyes at me when I told her what I was taking it for. She then told me I'd turn blue if I took it for more than a year. Yikes. I got it and went ahead and took it figuring blue was better than dead. It was not was I expected. I thought I'd be taking some silvery liquid. lol Anyways...what's the blue? Is that true? I'm embarassed asking but she seemed serious. My husband and I were singing the Umpa Lumpa song half the night from Charlie and Chocolate Factory.> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I'm glad I can make you smile!

What about colloidal gold. What is it used for and does it have any 'coloring changing' rumors to it? I've heard about it on here a few times now. Is it used for the same purposes? Thanks!--- On Mon, 10/6/08, May <luellamay129 wrote:

May <luellamay129 Re: HPVoleander soup Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 10:12 AM

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! You are so funny! The Umpa Lumpa song brings back memories when a few years ago I put together a Christmas play with my youth group (nothing spectacular, just a fun thing to do) and in the middle of it I had my dressed up Umpa Lumpa's come out singing the Umpa Lumpa song. If I do say so, they were hysterical. (you had to be there) Now reading your post, not only was I laughing at the visual I got with you and your husband singing the Umpa Lumpa song, but I got a vivid flashback of that night. LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!Anyway, I did read Maracuja's post and to that I say........ RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!Someone at a health food store cautions you against using colloidal silver? I will say that she made a totally ignorant statement and maybe should stop watching Oprah in her spare time. Actually, I would visit the manager and tell him/her about it. She

deserves a stern reprimand at the very least.Have you considered getting your colloidal silver from Utopia Silver ? First time customers get one bottle free for every bottle they buy, I think it's the 8 oz one but ask to make sure. To do this, you must call them. Then, after that, you can put in code LR001 and get a 15% discount. And you can be assured that you are taking the highest quality colloidal silver there is.Anyway, thanks for the chuckle.Hugs,oleander soup, Matt Ackerman <agzooer wrote:>> > I purchased the colloidal silver yesterday and the worker at the health food store scared me. I couldn't find it. She took me to it and rolled her eyes at me when I told her what I was taking it for. She then told me I'd turn blue if I

took it for more than a year. Yikes. I got it and went ahead and took it figuring blue was better than dead. It was not was I expected. I thought I'd be taking some silvery liquid. lol Anyways...what' s the blue? Is that true? I'm embarassed asking but she seemed serious. My husband and I were singing the Umpa Lumpa song half the night from Charlie and Chocolate Factory.> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Hi Mandy,

Colloidal gold is used for arthritis, joint pains and regular aches and

pains. It is also a wonderful mood lifter, gives one clearer focus and

raises IQ.

Needless to say, I take it for all of the above.

Hugs,

oleander soup , Matt Ackerman <agzooer wrote:

>

> I'm glad I can make you smile!

>

> What about colloidal gold. What is it used for and does it have any

'coloring changing' rumors to it? I've heard about it on here a few

times now. Is it used for the same purposes? Thanks!

>

>

Guest guest

I think quality of CS is important. Here's a blue guy:

http://www.ionicsilverworks.com/collodial-silver-blue-man.html

oleander soup , Maracuja <howdurdago wrote:

>

>  Hilarious images come to mind! Will we see it on YouTube? Please?

>  

> Don't worry, big sales in NZ of both CS & CS makers - never seen a

blue person yet. If I remember correctly, those that have suffered

agyria (sp?) were NOT using colloidal silver and in fact, I think it

was a MEDICAL misadventure type of story.

> I know of one man who has had several ozs daily for years. He's not

singing the blues either! His wife was healed of lupus thanks to the

CS among other things!

>  

> It's a bit of pHARMa bovine wool designed to frighten the punters

who might be interested in finding an inexpensive & harmless " drug "

that actually works, without dangerous side effects, that can't be

patented and sold at 1,700% mark up!

>  

> There are places worldwide that clean municipal-size supplies of

water using silver. It's certainly preferable to chlorine & aluminium!

If you do a search you'll find suppliers of such large scale water

treatment plants.

>  

> So even though the salesgirl thought you would turn blue, she still

sold it to you! Her boss WILL be pleased with her product knowledge!

>  

> Thanks for the laughter!

> Maracuja

>  

>  

>

>

> --- On Mon, 10/6/08, Matt Ackerman <agzooer wrote:

>

> Matt Ackerman <agzooer

> Re: Re: HPV

> oleander soup

> Monday, October 6, 2008, 5:08 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

I purchased the colloidal silver yesterday and the worker at the

health food store scared me. I couldn't find it. She took me to it and

rolled her eyes at me when I told her what I was taking it for. She

then told me I'd turn blue if I took it for more than a year. Yikes. I

got it and went ahead and took it figuring blue was better than dead.

It was not was I expected. I thought I'd be taking some silvery

liquid. lol Anyways...what' s the blue? Is that true?  I'm embarassed

asking but she seemed serious. My husband and I were singing the Umpa

Lumpa song half the night from Charlie and Chocolate Factory.

>

>

>

>

>

> oleander soup, " Tony " @ ..> wrote:

> >

> > Where did you look it up?

> >

> > ASC-H means ASC with possible HSIL: Some of your cells are not normal

> > and there is a small possibility that they may be precancerous.

> >

> > Even if you turn out to have precancerous cells, you should not overly

> > worry. Live and eat healthy, take a maintenance does of oleander,

> > and get rid or your dang stress (I understand your concern - but it is

> > going to be OK!) and it is highly unlikely you will ever get cancer.

> > While you are at it, a good regimen of colloidal silver for awhile to

> > get rid of any HPV would not be a bad idea either.

> >

> > > >

> > oleander soup, Matt Ackerman <agzooer@> wrote:

> > >

> > > I'm sorry. I got carried away and forgot my point. I looked up ASC-H

> > and it doesn't appear to be 'slightly abnormal' to me. It seems

> > terrifying. I regret writing that down. I could have went with

> > 'slightl abnormal' for a week instead of terrifying. Does anyone know

> > why she would call ASC-H slightly abnormal?

> > >

> >

>

>

> ..

>

Guest guest

mandie,

you CAN beat HPV. a year ago or so i discovered i had genital warts (HPV). i

just think of

them as parting gifts from a failed relationship. (GRRRRRR!! thank my lucky

stars i didn't

get married!)

i used apple cider vinegar (with MOTHER in it) soaked on a small piece of cotton

ball that i

secured over the wart with medical adhesive tape to treat them topically, and

colloidal

silver to treat the virus internally, and they are gone.

my natural healing advisor also suggested to me that i could use ONE DROP of 35%

hydrogen peroxide applied directly to the wart once every other day to get rid

of warts but

i WASN'T ABOUT to start dripping highly corrosive chemicals on my penis! ummmm,

no

thanks. getting caught in a zipper hurts bad enough!!

in fairness, i recently used the hydrogen peroxide method to clear up a wart on

my hand

and it worked like a charm.

good luck on your path to health!

all my best,

RAZOR.

>

> Well I find it so bothersome I cry daily when I think about it. mainly because

of

situations like yesterday. My clip of my cervix hurt bad. I know some women do

not feel it.

I started to cry. That thing they put in my hurts enough already. I was laying

there crying. I

heard the doctor say " Twelve o'clock " . I asked what was at 12. He said that's

where your

biospy is coming from. I think that is probably where your abnormal cells are. I

asked if it

was white. He didn't answer. The nurse told him that she told me that the area

that turns

white is the abnormal cell areas. When he was done I stood up. My dress hit the

floor

because of it's length and he saw I was crying. He acted concerned. I went to

slide my

underwear on and he ran. It was almost like " I can examine you with a thing

sheet over

you...as if it really is a 'private' situation but I can't talk while you put

your panties on " .

Makes no sense to me. IF I had a patient that was crying I wouldn't

> just leave the room. Luckily they didn't try to pawn any pain medicine off on

me. I just

did some light walking and breathing which helped.

>

> --- On Tue, 9/30/08, Gaiacita <gaiacita wrote:

>

> Gaiacita <gaiacita

> oleander soup

> Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 11:48 PM

>

>

>

>

>

Isn't it odd how now doctors don't even bother talking with patients about

things like

this?  I remember family doctors going over results with patients, not sending

their nurses

to do it. 

>  

> Doctors!  I stay as far away as possible.

>  

> Samala,

> Renee

>  

>

> -- --

>  

>  

>

>

>

>

> I wrote it on a napkin with full intentions of quizing the doctor.

> When I went into their procedure room a nurse sat down and talked to me for

about 30

> minutes. She told me my pap smear was 'slightly abnormal' and there wasn't

anything

> to worry about yet. Explained the procedure and that I needed to come back in

a week

for

> my results. Then she told me that once I received my results they'd either

have me come

> in for a pap every 3 or 4 months 3 or 4 times a year for one or two years. (I

don't

remember which was which on the 3 and 4's) OR a procedure called LEEP. Who knows

something about this? I am absolutely terrified. Again..I know this is probably

very minor

compared to most people's problems here.

>

> --- On Fri, 9/12/08, Mike Golden <goldenmike86@ > wrote:

>

> Mike Golden <goldenmike86@ >

> oleander soup

> Friday, September 12, 2008, 4:16 PM

When you are told you have an abnormal Pap it usually means that you have

Class II

inflammation.  This is considered a precancerous condition, but not inevetibly

precancerous.  This is more common in smokers and is often reversed with vitamin

C

supplementation.  The cervix is one of the tissues that has a high vitamin C

requirement.

>  

> Mike

>

>

>

>

>

> Matt Ackerman <agzooer >

> oleander soup

> Friday, September 12, 2008 11:11:18 AM

>

>

:-)

>  

> I was told it was abnormal. That's all I was told. I freaked out and assumed

the worst.

My aunt died last month at the age of 42 and one of her cancers was cervical.

Then I had 2

cousins pop up with HPV after being married for years. I had asked this group

what I

should do if my results came back positive for HPV. I was not told I had HPV at

the time of

receiving my abnormal pap results. They just stated 'abnormal'. I asked about

levels/grades etc. and was told 'just abnormal'. I don't know what that means.

>  

> I see the doctor Tuesday...after waiting 5-6 weeks after being told my pap was

abnormal. I got a call yesterday to change my time of appointment and I asked

the nurse

if I had HPV. She said that if I had HPV they would have told me at the time

they told me

my pap was abnormal. So I'm assuming I do not have HPV since I wasn't told I

did. So I'm

pretty relieved in one way. It just all hit at a bad time.

>

> --- On Fri, 9/12/08, lostrin <lostrin (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

> lostrin <lostrin (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> oleander soup

> Friday, September 12, 2008, 11:38 AM

>

>

>

>

> Wait, I'm lost on this thread. Did you receive a diagnosis of HPV?

> What exactly did the results show? What was communicated? Was it

> just an abnormal smear?

>

> Janet

>

>

>

>

>  

>

Guest guest

Mandie, it WILL be OK! Truly.

Fear sells their poison. Fear + poison is crippling.

This just confirms me in my belief that I NEVER need to see an allopath for such a purpose. The whole system is dehumanising and rotten to the core. We have had dr's go outside the curtain surrounding DS's hospital bed and talk as though he ( & we) were suddenly rendered deaf by the curtain.

One even said (without the benefit of the deafness-inducing curtain) that speech therapy would be a waste of resources as DS wasn't expected to live. He was 3yrs old and unable to communicate with strangers, but he could understand everything that was said! I used to breathe "living" words and prayers in his ear every time he went to sleep after that, to try and counteract the dr's toxic message.

So here I am Mandie, breathing healthful messages and prayers (or thoughts) in your ear. In fact here we ALL are, doing the same. Plus all the helpful information thet everyone shares freely.

Love,

Maracuja

oleander soup, Matt Ackerman >> Well I find it so bothersome I cry daily when I think about it. mainly because of situations like yesterday. My clip of my cervix hurt bad. I know some women do not feel it. I started to cry. That thing they put in my hurts enough already. I was laying there crying. I heard the doctor say "Twelve o'clock". I asked what was at 12. He said that's where your biospy is coming from. I think that is probably where your abnormal cells are. I asked if it was white. He didn't answer. The nurse told him that she told me that the area that turns white is the abnormal cell areas. When he was done I stood up. My dress hit the floor because of it's length and he saw I was crying. He acted concerned. I went to slide my underwear on and he ran. It was almost like "I can examine you

with a thing sheet over you...as if it really is a 'private' situation but I can't talk while you put your panties on". Makes no sense to me. IF I had a patient that was crying I wouldn't> just leave the room. Luckily they didn't try to pawn any pain medicine off on me. I just did some light walking and breathing which helped.

Guest guest

Thanks for your response. I guess the most frustrating part is that I don't have any signs of it other than possible irritation I was thinking was just my 'always' allergic to every soap etc. So I get to work on the internal/virus part. Which I do hope I am able to beat instead of driving myself insane. I go today to find out finally. I'm going to request copies of all my pathology reports. I just get myself in a nervous ball. I read about worst case scenarios etc. I think stress is my biggest killer.Plus doctor's don't tell you everything. They just assume you trust them and will let them take care of it. I want to know everything.

What is MOTHER?

I'm sorry about your experience. That had to be frustrating. I know my husband and I both are looking at each other with thoughts of "YOU CHEATED". When in reality..he's been impotent for about 4 years and just recently has been addressing the issue. And I'm lucky to get free time to go to the grocery with having our son every moment he's not in school/me at work. We had two room-mates for years. We've since learned both have HPV and with one bathroom it's highly possible a towel unknowingly may have been shared or something. --- On Tue, 10/7/08, nationalrazor9 <restrictionsapply wrote:

nationalrazor9 <restrictionsapply Re: HPVoleander soup Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 2:47 PM

mandie,you CAN beat HPV. a year ago or so i discovered i had genital warts (HPV). i just think of them as parting gifts from a failed relationship. (GRRRRRR!! thank my lucky stars i didn't get married!) i used apple cider vinegar (with MOTHER in it) soaked on a small piece of cotton ball that i secured over the wart with medical adhesive tape to treat them topically, and colloidal silver to treat the virus internally, and they are gone. my natural healing advisor also suggested to me that i could use ONE DROP of 35% hydrogen peroxide applied directly to the wart once every other day to get rid of warts but i WASN'T ABOUT to start dripping highly corrosive chemicals on my penis! ummmm, no thanks. getting caught in a zipper hurts bad enough!! in fairness, i recently used the hydrogen peroxide method to clear up a wart on my hand and it worked like a charm. good luck on your path

to health!all my best,RAZOR. oleander soup, Matt Ackerman <agzooer > wrote:>> Well I find it so bothersome I cry daily when I think about it. mainly because of situations like yesterday. My clip of my cervix hurt bad. I know some women do not feel it. I started to cry. That thing they put in my hurts enough already. I was laying there crying. I heard the doctor say "Twelve o'clock". I asked what was at 12. He said that's where your biospy is coming from. I think that is probably where your abnormal cells are. I asked if it was white. He didn't answer. The nurse told him that she told me that the area that turns white is the abnormal cell areas. When he was done I stood up. My dress hit the floor because of it's length and he saw I was crying. He acted concerned. I went to slide

my underwear on and he ran. It was almost like "I can examine you with a thing sheet over you...as if it really is a 'private' situation but I can't talk while you put your panties on". Makes no sense to me. IF I had a patient that was crying I wouldn't> just leave the room. Luckily they didn't try to pawn any pain medicine off on me. I just did some light walking and breathing which helped.> > --- On Tue, 9/30/08, Gaiacita <gaiacita@.. .> wrote:> > Gaiacita <gaiacita@.. .>> Re: Re: HPV> oleander soup> Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 11:48 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Isn't it odd how now doctors don't even bother talking with patients about things like

this? I remember family doctors going over results with patients, not sending their nurses to do it. > > Doctors! I stay as far away as possible.> > Samala,> Renee> > > -- --> > > > > > > I wrote it on a napkin with full intentions of quizing the doctor. > When I went into their procedure room a nurse sat down and talked to me for about 30 > minutes. She told me my pap smear was 'slightly abnormal' and there wasn't anything> to worry about yet. Explained the procedure and that I needed to come back in a week for> my results. Then she told me that once I received my results they'd either have me come> in for a pap every 3 or 4 months 3 or 4 times a year for one or two years. (I don't remember which was which

on the 3 and 4's) OR a procedure called LEEP. Who knows something about this? I am absolutely terrified. Again..I know this is probably very minor compared to most people's problems here. > > --- On Fri, 9/12/08, Mike Golden <goldenmike86@ > wrote:> > Mike Golden <goldenmike86@ >> Re: Re: HPV> oleander soup> Friday, September 12, 2008, 4:16 PM> > > > > > > When you are told you have an abnormal Pap it usually means that you have Class II inflammation. This is considered a precancerous condition, but not inevetibly precancerous. This is more common in smokers and is often reversed with vitamin C supplementation. The cervix is one of the tissues that has a high vitamin C requirement.> > Mike>

> > > > > Matt Ackerman <agzooer >> oleander soup> Friday, September 12, 2008 11:11:18 AM> Re: Re: HPV> > > > > > > > > :-)> > I was told it was abnormal. That's all I was told. I freaked out and assumed the worst. My aunt died last month at the age of 42 and one of her cancers was cervical. Then I had 2 cousins pop up with HPV after being married for years. I had asked this group what I should do if my results came back positive for HPV. I was not told I had HPV at the time of receiving my abnormal pap results. They just stated 'abnormal'. I asked about levels/grades etc. and was told 'just abnormal'. I don't know what that means.> > I see the doctor Tuesday...after waiting 5-6

weeks after being told my pap was abnormal. I got a call yesterday to change my time of appointment and I asked the nurse if I had HPV. She said that if I had HPV they would have told me at the time they told me my pap was abnormal. So I'm assuming I do not have HPV since I wasn't told I did. So I'm pretty relieved in one way. It just all hit at a bad time. > > --- On Fri, 9/12/08, lostrin <lostrin (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > lostrin <lostrin (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> Re: Re: HPV> oleander soup> Friday, September 12, 2008, 11:38 AM> > > > > Wait, I'm lost on this thread. Did you receive a diagnosis of HPV?> What exactly did the results show? What was communicated? Was it> just an abnormal smear?> > Janet> > > > >

>

Guest guest

For sure funny about mother, so many people over the years thought I was crazy asking for vinegar with mother in it!!

In any case this is what helped me wean off of the meds for acid reflux......thankfully, don't use it anymore and should!

Hugs,

B & ACNew MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!

Guest guest

I am so sorry you had to go through that. So frustrating. So heartless. Sometimes I wonder if some doctor's every look at us as someone's child/mother/father instead of just a specimen to work on. I always treat people the way I'd want my family to be treated...aka the slow sweet slow lady in the grocery store I'm standing behind or the obviously over scheduled/rushed mother behind me. Or the child I can't stand but am dealing with..because they're someone elses life as my child is mine.

Well thank you. I'm hoping that oleander will be the cure all I've been reading about. I ordered one bottle. I should probably go ahead and order more but I'm waiting to see. My husband is showing interest. He's been battling lots of medical issues for years...he still gets his pink card in the mail every month from the local women's breast center letting him know about how 'his heart attack symptoms will be different than mens' and 'reminding him to go for his annual pap smear'. He did not have breast cancer but they thought he did last year. So he went through all those fun tests. --- On Tue, 10/7/08, Maracuja <howdurdago wrote:

Maracuja <howdurdagoRe: HPVoleander soup Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 3:29 PM

Mandie, it WILL be OK! Truly.

Fear sells their poison. Fear + poison is crippling.

This just confirms me in my belief that I NEVER need to see an allopath for such a purpose. The whole system is dehumanising and rotten to the core. We have had dr's go outside the curtain surrounding DS's hospital bed and talk as though he ( & we) were suddenly rendered deaf by the curtain.

One even said (without the benefit of the deafness-inducing curtain) that speech therapy would be a waste of resources as DS wasn't expected to live. He was 3yrs old and unable to communicate with strangers, but he could understand everything that was said! I used to breathe "living" words and prayers in his ear every time he went to sleep after that, to try and counteract the dr's toxic message.

So here I am Mandie, breathing healthful messages and prayers (or thoughts) in your ear. In fact here we ALL are, doing the same. Plus all the helpful information thet everyone shares freely.

Love,

Maracuja

oleander soup, Matt Ackerman >> Well I find it so bothersome I cry daily when I think about it. mainly because of situations like yesterday. My clip of my cervix hurt bad. I know some women do not feel it. I started to cry. That thing they put in my hurts enough already. I was laying there crying. I heard the doctor say "Twelve o'clock". I asked what was at 12. He said that's where your biospy is coming from. I think that is probably where your abnormal cells are. I asked if it was white. He didn't answer. The nurse told him that she told me that the area that turns white is the abnormal cell areas. When he was done I stood up. My dress hit the floor because of it's length and he saw I was crying. He acted concerned. I went to slide my underwear on and he ran. It was almost like "I can examine you

with a thing sheet over you...as if it really is a 'private' situation but I can't talk while you put your panties on". Makes no sense to me. IF I had a patient that was crying I wouldn't> just leave the room. Luckily they didn't try to pawn any pain medicine off on me. I just did some light walking and breathing which helped.

Guest guest

"What is MOTHER"MOTHER is that person who nags at you constantly because you don't call enough, you don't come by enough, you didn't listen to her when she said don't get involved with that obnoxious drunk who parties too much and wears too little... Huh? What was the question? Oh, yeah, VINEGAR Mother. The way I understand it, "mother" is a term given to a slimy clump of bacteria that convert alcoholic sugars into acetic acid. That's how vinegar is made. You take a big pot of red wine, apple cider or something add some of this "mother" stuff that was growing in another batch of vinegar, and voila! Hocus pocus! Allakazam! It changes the alcohol into vinegar. ...Or something like that. (Hey! I was a poly sci major, not a biology major!) Anyhoo, for apple cider vinegar, (ACV) I buy BRAGG organic from the local health food store. (www.bragg.com) ACV is a living food, it is SUPPOSED to be cloudy and have weird stuff floating in it, so don't bother with that distilled crap you get at the grocery store. Try it with some olive oil as a salad dressing one day! Yummy!! Love,RAZOR. Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TMatt Ackerman <agzooerWed, 8 Oct 2008 01:57:31 -0700 (PDT)<oleander soup >Re: Re: HPV Thanks for your response. I guess the most frustrating part is that I don't have any signs of it other than possible irritation I was thinking was just my 'always' allergic to every soap etc. So I get to work on the internal/virus part. Which I do hope I am able to beat instead of driving myself insane. I go today to find out finally. I'm going to request copies of all my pathology reports. I just get myself in a nervous ball. I read about worst case scenarios etc. I think stress is my biggest killer.Plus doctor's don't tell you everything. They just assume you trust them and will let them take care of it. I want to know everything. What is MOTHER? I'm sorry about your experience. That had to be frustrating. I know my husband and I both are looking at each other with thoughts of "YOU CHEATED". When in reality..he's been impotent for about 4 years and just recently has been addressing the issue. And I'm lucky to get free time to go to the grocery with having our son every moment he's not in school/me at work. We had two room-mates for years. We've since learned both have HPV and with one bathroom it's highly possible a towel unknowingly may have been shared or something. --- On Tue, 10/7/08, nationalrazor9 <restrictionsapply > wrote:nationalrazor9 <restrictionsapply > Re: HPVoleander soup Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 2:47 PMmandie,you CAN beat HPV. a year ago or so i discovered i had genital warts (HPV). i just think of them as parting gifts from a failed relationship. (GRRRRRR!! thank my lucky stars i didn't get married!) i used apple cider vinegar (with MOTHER in it) soaked on a small piece of cotton ball that i secured over the wart with medical adhesive tape to treat them topically, and colloidal silver to treat the virus internally, and they are gone. my natural healing advisor also suggested to me that i could use ONE DROP of 35% hydrogen peroxide applied directly to the wart once every other day to get rid of warts but i WASN'T ABOUT to start dripping highly corrosive chemicals on my penis! ummmm, no thanks. getting caught in a zipper hurts bad enough!! in fairness, i recently used the hydrogen peroxide method to clear up a wart on my hand and it worked like a charm. good luck on your path to health!all my best,RAZOR. oleander soup, Matt Ackerman <agzooer > wrote:>> Well I find it so bothersome I cry daily when I think about it. mainly because of situations like yesterday. My clip of my cervix hurt bad. I know some women do not feel it. I started to cry. That thing they put in my hurts enough already. I was laying there crying. I heard the doctor say "Twelve o'clock". I asked what was at 12. He said that's where your biospy is coming from. I think that is probably where your abnormal cells are. I asked if it was white. He didn't answer. The nurse told him that she told me that the area that turns white is the abnormal cell areas. When he was done I stood up. My dress hit the floor because of it's length and he saw I was crying. He acted concerned. I went to slide my underwear on and he ran. It was almost like "I can examine you with a thing sheet over you...as if it really is a 'private' situation but I can't talk while you put your panties on". Makes no sense to me. IF I had a patient that was crying I wouldn't> just leave the room. Luckily they didn't try to pawn any pain medicine off on me. I just did some light walking and breathing which helped.> > --- On Tue, 9/30/08, Gaiacita <gaiacita@.. .> wrote:> > Gaiacita <gaiacita@.. .>> Re: Re: HPV> oleander soup> Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 11:48 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Isn't it odd how now doctors don't even bother talking with patients about things like this? I remember family doctors going over results with patients, not sending their nurses to do it. > > Doctors! I stay as far away as possible.> > Samala,> Renee> > > -- --> > > > > > > I wrote it on a napkin with full intentions of quizing the doctor. > When I went into their procedure room a nurse sat down and talked to me for about 30 > minutes. She told me my pap smear was 'slightly abnormal' and there wasn't anything> to worry about yet. Explained the procedure and that I needed to come back in a week for> my results. Then she told me that once I received my results they'd either have me come> in for a pap every 3 or 4 months 3 or 4 times a year for one or two years. (I don't remember which was which on the 3 and 4's) OR a procedure called LEEP. Who knows something about this? I am absolutely terrified. Again..I know this is probably very minor compared to most people's problems here. > > --- On Fri, 9/12/08, Mike Golden <goldenmike86@ > wrote:> > Mike Golden <goldenmike86@ >> Re: Re: HPV> oleander soup> Friday, September 12, 2008, 4:16 PM> > > > > > > When you are told you have an abnormal Pap it usually means that you have Class II inflammation. This is considered a precancerous condition, but not inevetibly precancerous. This is more common in smokers and is often reversed with vitamin C supplementation. The cervix is one of the tissues that has a high vitamin C requirement.> > Mike> > > > > > Matt Ackerman <agzooer >> oleander soup> Friday, September 12, 2008 11:11:18 AM> Re: Re: HPV> > > > > > > > > :-)> > I was told it was abnormal. That's all I was told. I freaked out and assumed the worst. My aunt died last month at the age of 42 and one of her cancers was cervical. Then I had 2 cousins pop up with HPV after being married for years. I had asked this group what I should do if my results came back positive for HPV. I was not told I had HPV at the time of receiving my abnormal pap results. They just stated 'abnormal'. I asked about levels/grades etc. and was told 'just abnormal'. I don't know what that means.> > I see the doctor Tuesday...after waiting 5-6 weeks after being told my pap was abnormal. I got a call yesterday to change my time of appointment and I asked the nurse if I had HPV. She said that if I had HPV they would have told me at the time they told me my pap was abnormal. So I'm assuming I do not have HPV since I wasn't told I did. So I'm pretty relieved in one way. It just all hit at a bad time. > > --- On Fri, 9/12/08, lostrin <lostrin (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > lostrin <lostrin (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> Re: Re: HPV> oleander soup> Friday, September 12, 2008, 11:38 AM> > > > > Wait, I'm lost on this thread. Did you receive a diagnosis of HPV?> What exactly did the results show? What was communicated? Was it> just an abnormal smear?> > Janet> > > > > >

Guest guest

You're comical. Thanks for the smile. I hope I'm not that type of Mother one day. As long as my son lives at home until he's 35, let's me do his laundry, pick his dates...and go along, and perhaps allows me to handle all his finances...I will be one happy MOTHER. :-P

Braggs. Yes I have seen it. Thanks for explaining. I wasn't sure.--- On Wed, 10/8/08, restrictionsapply <restrictionsapply wrote:

restrictionsapply <restrictionsapplyRe: Re: HPVoleander soup Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 8:42 AM

"What is MOTHER"MOTHER is that person who nags at you constantly because you don't call enough, you don't come by enough, you didn't listen to her when she said don't get involved with that obnoxious drunk who parties too much and wears too little... Huh? What was the question? Oh, yeah, VINEGAR Mother. The way I understand it, "mother" is a term given to a slimy clump of bacteria that convert alcoholic sugars into acetic acid. That's how vinegar is made. You take a big pot of red wine, apple cider or something add some of this "mother" stuff that was growing in another batch of vinegar, and voila! Hocus pocus! Allakazam! It changes the alcohol into vinegar. ...Or something like that. (Hey! I was a poly sci major, not a biology major!) Anyhoo, for apple cider vinegar, (ACV) I buy BRAGG organic from the local health food store. (www.bragg.com) ACV is a living food, it is SUPPOSED to be cloudy and have weird

stuff floating in it, so don't bother with that distilled crap you get at the grocery store. Try it with some olive oil as a salad dressing one day! Yummy!! Love,RAZOR.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

Matt Ackerman <agzooer >Wed, 8 Oct 2008 01:57:31 -0700 (PDT)<oleander soup>Re: Re: HPV

Thanks for your response. I guess the most frustrating part is that I don't have any signs of it other than possible irritation I was thinking was just my 'always' allergic to every soap etc. So I get to work on the internal/virus part. Which I do hope I am able to beat instead of driving myself insane. I go today to find out finally. I'm going to request copies of all my pathology reports. I just get myself in a nervous ball. I read about worst case scenarios etc. I think stress is my biggest killer.Plus doctor's don't tell you everything. They just assume you trust them and will let them take care of it. I want to know everything.

What is MOTHER?

I'm sorry about your experience. That had to be frustrating. I know my husband and I both are looking at each other with thoughts of "YOU CHEATED". When in reality..he' s been impotent for about 4 years and just recently has been addressing the issue. And I'm lucky to get free time to go to the grocery with having our son every moment he's not in school/me at work. We had two room-mates for years. We've since learned both have HPV and with one bathroom it's highly possible a towel unknowingly may have been shared or something. --- On Tue, 10/7/08, nationalrazor9 <restrictionsapply@ gmail.com> wrote:

nationalrazor9 <restrictionsapply@ gmail.com> Re: HPVoleander soupTuesday, October 7, 2008, 2:47 PM

mandie,you CAN beat HPV. a year ago or so i discovered i had genital warts (HPV). i just think of them as parting gifts from a failed relationship. (GRRRRRR!! thank my lucky stars i didn't get married!) i used apple cider vinegar (with MOTHER in it) soaked on a small piece of cotton ball that i secured over the wart with medical adhesive tape to treat them topically, and colloidal silver to treat the virus internally, and they are gone. my natural healing advisor also suggested to me that i could use ONE DROP of 35% hydrogen peroxide applied directly to the wart once every other day to get rid of warts but i WASN'T ABOUT to start dripping highly corrosive chemicals on my penis! ummmm, no thanks. getting caught in a zipper hurts bad enough!! in fairness, i recently used the hydrogen peroxide method to clear up a wart on my hand and it worked like a charm. good luck on your path

to health!all my best,RAZOR. oleander soup, Matt Ackerman <agzooer > wrote:>> Well I find it so bothersome I cry daily when I think about it. mainly because of situations like yesterday. My clip of my cervix hurt bad. I know some women do not feel it. I started to cry. That thing they put in my hurts enough already. I was laying there crying. I heard the doctor say "Twelve o'clock". I asked what was at 12. He said that's where your biospy is coming from. I think that is probably where your abnormal cells are. I asked if it was white. He didn't answer. The nurse told him that she told me that the area that turns white is the abnormal cell areas. When he was done I stood up. My dress hit the floor because of it's length and he saw I was crying. He acted concerned. I went to slide

my underwear on and he ran. It was almost like "I can examine you with a thing sheet over you...as if it really is a 'private' situation but I can't talk while you put your panties on". Makes no sense to me. IF I had a patient that was crying I wouldn't> just leave the room. Luckily they didn't try to pawn any pain medicine off on me. I just did some light walking and breathing which helped.> > --- On Tue, 9/30/08, Gaiacita <gaiacita@.. .> wrote:> > Gaiacita <gaiacita@.. .>> Re: Re: HPV> oleander soup> Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 11:48 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Isn't it odd how now doctors don't even bother talking with patients about things like

this? I remember family doctors going over results with patients, not sending their nurses to do it. > > Doctors! I stay as far away as possible.> > Samala,> Renee> > > -- --> > > > > > > I wrote it on a napkin with full intentions of quizing the doctor. > When I went into their procedure room a nurse sat down and talked to me for about 30 > minutes. She told me my pap smear was 'slightly abnormal' and there wasn't anything> to worry about yet. Explained the procedure and that I needed to come back in a week for> my results. Then she told me that once I received my results they'd either have me come> in for a pap every 3 or 4 months 3 or 4 times a year for one or two years. (I don't remember which was which

on the 3 and 4's) OR a procedure called LEEP. Who knows something about this? I am absolutely terrified. Again..I know this is probably very minor compared to most people's problems here. > > --- On Fri, 9/12/08, Mike Golden <goldenmike86@ > wrote:> > Mike Golden <goldenmike86@ >> Re: Re: HPV> oleander soup> Friday, September 12, 2008, 4:16 PM> > > > > > > When you are told you have an abnormal Pap it usually means that you have Class II inflammation. This is considered a precancerous condition, but not inevetibly precancerous. This is more common in smokers and is often reversed with vitamin C supplementation. The cervix is one of the tissues that has a high vitamin C requirement.> > Mike>

> > > > > Matt Ackerman <agzooer >> oleander soup> Friday, September 12, 2008 11:11:18 AM> Re: Re: HPV> > > > > > > > > :-)> > I was told it was abnormal. That's all I was told. I freaked out and assumed the worst. My aunt died last month at the age of 42 and one of her cancers was cervical. Then I had 2 cousins pop up with HPV after being married for years. I had asked this group what I should do if my results came back positive for HPV. I was not told I had HPV at the time of receiving my abnormal pap results. They just stated 'abnormal'. I asked about levels/grades etc. and was told 'just abnormal'. I don't know what that means.> > I see the doctor Tuesday...after waiting 5-6

weeks after being told my pap was abnormal. I got a call yesterday to change my time of appointment and I asked the nurse if I had HPV. She said that if I had HPV they would have told me at the time they told me my pap was abnormal. So I'm assuming I do not have HPV since I wasn't told I did. So I'm pretty relieved in one way. It just all hit at a bad time. > > --- On Fri, 9/12/08, lostrin <lostrin (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > lostrin <lostrin (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> Re: Re: HPV> oleander soup> Friday, September 12, 2008, 11:38 AM> > > > > Wait, I'm lost on this thread. Did you receive a diagnosis of HPV?> What exactly did the results show? What was communicated? Was it> just an abnormal smear?> > Janet> > > > >

>

Guest guest

Mandi,

Please let us know the results.

Hugs,

>

> Thanks for your response. I guess the most frustrating part is that I

don't have any signs of it other than possible irritation I was thinking

was just my 'always' allergic to every soap etc. So I get to work on the

internal/virus part. Which I do hope I am able to beat instead of

driving myself insane. I go today to find out finally. I'm going to

request copies of all my pathology reports. I just get myself in a

nervous ball. I read about worst case scenarios etc. I think stress is

my biggest killer.Plus doctor's don't tell you everything. They just

assume you trust them and will let them take care of it. I want to know

everything.

>

>

Guest guest

I have CIN III. They want to do a LEEP procedure on Friday morning.--- On Wed, 10/8/08, May <luellamay129 wrote:

May <luellamay129 Re: HPVoleander soup Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 10:55 AM

Mandi,Please let us know the results.Hugs,oleander soup, Matt Ackerman <agzooer > wrote:>> Thanks for your response. I guess the most frustrating part is that Idon't have any signs of it other than possible irritation I was thinkingwas just my 'always' allergic to every soap etc. So I get to work on theinternal/virus part. Which I do hope I am able to beat instead ofdriving myself insane. I go today to find out finally. I'm going torequest copies of all my pathology reports. I just get myself in anervous ball. I read about worst case scenarios etc. I think stress ismy biggest killer.Plus doctor's don't tell you everything. They justassume you trust them and will let them take care of it. I want to

knoweverything.>>

Guest guest

Mandi,

My first thought is I hope you are calm. What else did the doctor say,

did he explain CIN III? This is dysplasia, quite a few irregular

cells. Have you decided to go through this procedure? Did I read that

you had the oleander on order? This is the first thing that needs to be

done. Actually, start the oleander as soon as possible and follow

Tony's anti-cancer protocol. That is the best weapon you can use.

Oleander works on irregular cells, and that is what you have. Also, if

you do choose to have this procedure done, please be aware that it

sometimes becomes repetitive and you can get caught up in a vicious and

emotional cycle, so, again, I stress oleander, to keep that dysplasia at

bay. Also following Tony's protocol is very important.

Mandi, I hope you are okay. It is not the end of the world.

Concentrate on dealing with this naturally. At this stage of the game,

I do believe that oleander, proper diet, supplements, and an all around

healthy lifestyle is the answer.

Lots of Hugs,

>

> I have CIN III. They want to do a LEEP procedure on Friday morning.

>

> --- On Wed, 10/8/08, May luellamay129 wrote:

>

> May luellamay129

> Re: HPV

> oleander soup

> Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 10:55 AM

Mandi,

>

> Please let us know the results.

>

> Hugs,

>

>

> oleander soup, Matt Ackerman agzooer@ > wrote:

> >

> > Thanks for your response. I guess the most frustrating part is that

I

> don't have any signs of it other than possible irritation I was

thinking

> was just my 'always' allergic to every soap etc. So I get to work on

the

> internal/virus part. Which I do hope I am able to beat instead of

> driving myself insane. I go today to find out finally. I'm going to

> request copies of all my pathology reports. I just get myself in a

> nervous ball. I read about worst case scenarios etc. I think stress is

> my biggest killer.Plus doctor's don't tell you everything. They just

> assume you trust them and will let them take care of it. I want to

know

> everything.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I'm okay. Thank you for being concerned. My baby has been out of town on vacation with my mother. I'm at her home waiting on them to arrive. Never been twenty four hours without him! So I'm anxious.

He said non invasive cancer. It's suppose to be cancer? But he said my diagnosis was CIN III. I'm truly confused in this all. I didn't think CIN III was cancer YET. Normal paps for years, miss two years and voila. :-) I'm going to take the oleander. I'm not doing a LEEP just yet. I'm just glad it's not invasive cancer etc. He did assure me that I could have had HPV for many many years. He did state that paps are no where near perfect and miss a lot too. That was reassuring. No shooting at the house yet! Thanks again for the concern. I need to absorb all this and read and think. I think I should just do the protocol and go for another pap in a few months. I'm not fond of the LEEP. Even if I did do the LEEP I'd still need to do the protocol to stop the cycle. I just wished I wasn't dealing with this right now. It grealty puts a kink into our plans of having another baby in 2009. :-D--- On Wed, 10/8/08, May

<luellamay129 wrote:

May <luellamay129 Re: HPVoleander soup Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 4:13 PM

Mandi,My first thought is I hope you are calm. What else did the doctor say,did he explain CIN III? This is dysplasia, quite a few irregularcells. Have you decided to go through this procedure? Did I read thatyou had the oleander on order? This is the first thing that needs to bedone. Actually, start the oleander as soon as possible and followTony's anti-cancer protocol. That is the best weapon you can use. Oleander works on irregular cells, and that is what you have. Also, ifyou do choose to have this procedure done, please be aware that itsometimes becomes repetitive and you can get caught up in a vicious andemotional cycle, so, again, I stress oleander, to keep that dysplasia atbay. Also following Tony's protocol is very important.Mandi, I hope you are okay. It is not the end of the world. Concentrate on dealing with this naturally. At this stage of the game,I do believe that

oleander, proper diet, supplements, and an all aroundhealthy lifestyle is the answer.Lots of Hugs,oleander soup, Matt Ackerman <agzooer > wrote:>> I have CIN III. They want to do a LEEP procedure on Friday morning.>> --- On Wed, 10/8/08, May luellamay129@ ... wrote:>> May luellamay129@ ...> Re: HPV> oleander soup> Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 10:55 AM>>>>>>> Mandi,>> Please let us know the results.>> Hugs,> >> oleander soup, Matt Ackerman agzooer@ > wrote:> >>

> Thanks for your response. I guess the most frustrating part is thatI> don't have any signs of it other than possible irritation I wasthinking> was just my 'always' allergic to every soap etc. So I get to work onthe> internal/virus part. Which I do hope I am able to beat instead of> driving myself insane. I go today to find out finally. I'm going to> request copies of all my pathology reports. I just get myself in a> nervous ball. I read about worst case scenarios etc. I think stress is> my biggest killer.Plus doctor's don't tell you everything. They just> assume you trust them and will let them take care of it. I want toknow> everything.> >> >>

Guest guest

Okay. This is what I found. So CIN III is cancer..it's just not invasive cancer yet. Am I correct?

CIN III is the most aggressive form of dysplasia. If not removed, there is a high chance that it will turn into invasive cancer. CIN III includes carcinoma in situ (CIS). CIS is an early stage of non-invasive cancer -- the cells are confined within the tissue where they grew and have not yet invaded surrounding tissue. However since CIS can progress to invasive cancer, this condition should be treated as soon as possible.--- On Wed, 10/8/08, Matt Ackerman <agzooer wrote:

Matt Ackerman <agzooerRe: Re: HPVoleander soup Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 5:32 PM

I'm okay. Thank you for being concerned. My baby has been out of town on vacation with my mother. I'm at her home waiting on them to arrive. Never been twenty four hours without him! So I'm anxious.

He said non invasive cancer. It's suppose to be cancer? But he said my diagnosis was CIN III. I'm truly confused in this all. I didn't think CIN III was cancer YET. Normal paps for years, miss two years and voila. :-) I'm going to take the oleander. I'm not doing a LEEP just yet. I'm just glad it's not invasive cancer etc. He did assure me that I could have had HPV for many many years. He did state that paps are no where near perfect and miss a lot too. That was reassuring. No shooting at the house yet! Thanks again for the concern. I need to absorb all this and read and think. I think I should just do the protocol and go for another pap in a few months. I'm not fond of the LEEP. Even if I did do the LEEP I'd still need to do the protocol to stop the cycle. I just wished I wasn't dealing with this right now. It grealty puts a kink into our plans of having another baby in 2009. :-D--- On Wed, 10/8/08, May <luellamay129@

> wrote:

May <luellamay129@ > Re: HPVoleander soupWednesday, October 8, 2008, 4:13 PM

Mandi,My first thought is I hope you are calm. What else did the doctor say,did he explain CIN III? This is dysplasia, quite a few irregularcells. Have you decided to go through this procedure? Did I read thatyou had the oleander on order? This is the first thing that needs to bedone. Actually, start the oleander as soon as possible and followTony's anti-cancer protocol. That is the best weapon you can use. Oleander works on irregular cells, and that is what you have. Also, ifyou do choose to have this procedure done, please be aware that itsometimes becomes repetitive and you can get caught up in a vicious andemotional cycle, so, again, I stress oleander, to keep that dysplasia atbay. Also following Tony's protocol is very important.Mandi, I hope you are okay. It is not the end of the world. Concentrate on dealing with this naturally. At this stage of the game,I do believe that

oleander, proper diet, supplements, and an all aroundhealthy lifestyle is the answer.Lots of Hugs,oleander soup, Matt Ackerman <agzooer > wrote:>> I have CIN III. They want to do a LEEP procedure on Friday morning.>> --- On Wed, 10/8/08, May luellamay129@ ... wrote:>> May luellamay129@ ...> Re: HPV> oleander soup> Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 10:55 AM>>>>>>> Mandi,>> Please let us know the results.>> Hugs,> >> oleander soup, Matt Ackerman agzooer@ > wrote:> >>

> Thanks for your response. I guess the most frustrating part is thatI> don't have any signs of it other than possible irritation I wasthinking> was just my 'always' allergic to every soap etc. So I get to work onthe> internal/virus part. Which I do hope I am able to beat instead of> driving myself insane. I go today to find out finally. I'm going to> request copies of all my pathology reports. I just get myself in a> nervous ball. I read about worst case scenarios etc. I think stress is> my biggest killer.Plus doctor's don't tell you everything. They just> assume you trust them and will let them take care of it. I want toknow> everything.> >> >>

Guest guest

I am so glad you are doing well. I have been fairly worried about you.

I think you are making the right decision not to have the LEEP right now

and doing oleander and the protocol. The baby will come in its right

timing. Don't worry. Right now, take care of " you. " I believe there

is a timing for everything and when things get in the way, well, it just

wasn't the proper timing. The quote " Life is what gets in the way of

plans " by John Lennon which I have parphrased I think, comes to mind.

This is more of a common occurrence than you realize and easily

corrected. Sometimes it just corrects itself. But with oleander and

Tony's protocol you have the best ammunition I can think of.

Please keep me posted as to how you are doing and with this, I do

include emotionally.

Love and Hugs,

>

> I'm okay. Thank you for being concerned. My baby has been out of town

on vacation with my mother. I'm at her home waiting on them to arrive.

Never been twenty four hours without him! So I'm anxious.

>

> He said non invasive cancer. It's suppose to be cancer? But he said my

diagnosis was CIN III. I'm truly confused in this all. I didn't think

CIN III was cancer YET. Normal paps for years, miss two years and voila.

:-) I'm going to take the oleander. I'm not doing a LEEP just yet. I'm

just glad it's not invasive cancer etc. He did assure me that I could

have had HPV for many many years. He did state that paps are no where

near perfect and miss a lot too. That was reassuring. No shooting at the

house yet! Thanks again for the concern. I need to absorb all this and

read and think. I think I should just do the protocol and go for another

pap in a few months. I'm not fond of the LEEP. Even if I did do the LEEP

I'd still need to do the protocol to stop the cycle. I just wished I

wasn't dealing with this right now. It grealty puts a kink into our

plans of having another baby in 2009. :-D

>

Guest guest

Thank you. Surprisingly I'm doing very well emotionally. I cried the first 30 minutes after the appointment. Since then I've been pretty good. I think my main problem was not knowing. That's what bothers me. I want to know! I feel like I have a grasp and some control when I'm aware of the problem(s). I went in knowing it could be anything from a fluke to invasive cancer. I walked out closer to invasive cancer than the fluke. Not what I wanted but I'll accept it. Emotionally I am staying strong....for now.--- On Wed, 10/8/08, May <luellamay129 wrote:

May <luellamay129 Re: HPVoleander soup Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 5:43 PM

I am so glad you are doing well. I have been fairly worried about you. I think you are making the right decision not to have the LEEP right nowand doing oleander and the protocol. The baby will come in its righttiming. Don't worry. Right now, take care of "you." I believe thereis a timing for everything and when things get in the way, well, it justwasn't the proper timing. The quote "Life is what gets in the way ofplans" by John Lennon which I have parphrased I think, comes to mind.This is more of a common occurrence than you realize and easilycorrected. Sometimes it just corrects itself. But with oleander andTony's protocol you have the best ammunition I can think of.Please keep me posted as to how you are doing and with this, I doinclude emotionally.Love and Hugs,oleander soup@ .

com, Matt Ackerman <agzooer > wrote:>> I'm okay. Thank you for being concerned. My baby has been out of townon vacation with my mother. I'm at her home waiting on them to arrive.Never been twenty four hours without him! So I'm anxious.>> He said non invasive cancer. It's suppose to be cancer? But he said mydiagnosis was CIN III. I'm truly confused in this all. I didn't thinkCIN III was cancer YET. Normal paps for years, miss two years and voila.:-) I'm going to take the oleander. I'm not doing a LEEP just yet. I'mjust glad it's not invasive cancer etc. He did assure me that I couldhave had HPV for many many years. He did state that paps are no wherenear perfect and miss a lot too. That was reassuring. No shooting at thehouse yet! Thanks again for the concern. I need to absorb all this andread and think. I think I should just do the protocol and go for anotherpap in a

few months. I'm not fond of the LEEP. Even if I did do the LEEPI'd still need to do the protocol to stop the cycle. I just wished Iwasn't dealing with this right now. It grealty puts a kink into ourplans of having another baby in 2009. :-D>