IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

New to group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Toe fungus can be difficult for anything to treat including colloidal silver. Not only are they located at the far extremities, making it difficult to deliver silver taken internally, they are also mostly beneath a thick and hard to penetrate toenail. Some people have filed away part of the thickness of the nail and/or soaked their feet in water to soften the nail prior to external treatments. Using DMSO with silver, oregano oil or whatever should help as well.

If it were me I would probably try soaking my feet in warm water to which I added 50% silver - but that would be a bit uneconomical unless you are like me and have 5 or so gallons of the good stuff hanging around or else made your own lesser product at home. I would also try oil of oregano and colloidal silver with DMSO topically afterwards and if that did not work, perhaps add some Gentian Violet to the topical mix.

oleander soup , "Bob Banever" <bbanever wrote:>> Duke,> > I don't disagree. Silver might work better if DMSO were used in conjunction with it however.> - > Duke Stone > oleander soup > Sunday, April 19, 2009 9:01 PM> Re: new to group> > > > > Bob> I have done both in the past but only ingesting it now. You can ask all the questions you want but it will not change my mind. Silver doesn't work on everything or for every body.> > > Duke> Most health problems are related to fungus in our bodies and the chemically treated rotting garbage we are offered at the Super Markets. dukestone > > > --- On Sun, 4/19/09, Bob Banever bbanever wrote:>

Guest guest

miabellafarm wrote:

> Good afternoon!

>

> I just received approval to join...

>

> My name is Michelle and I own and operate a small dairy goat farm in New

Caney, Tx...just North of Houston.

>

> I am anxious to begin reading and learning and sharing with this group!

>

> Thanks!

> Michelle Gasaway

> MiaBella Farm

> 18857 Shire

> New Caney, TX 77357

>

> www.miabellafarm.com

>

>

>

Greetings; I don't post much but thought I'd say hello!

Bob

Guest guest

Michelle,

Although I don't post much on either group, I know you from " Houston

Organics " . Welcome to the group, it is the BEST place around to learn about

eo's and herbs!

Anita M. Reeves

A-ReMark-able Experience

Hand made Soaps and Toiletries

www.aremarkableexperience.com

281-723-4416

Guest guest

Hi, I just joined the group recently. I've posted a few pics of crystals from my

collection, in a folder called " Some of my stuff " (original or what?) - I hope

you like them

Regards

Alan