IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yarrow tea will help with the retained water. You need to get off your feet once an a while and elevate them. Heat and constantly being on the run can make you swell (especially humid heat). I think adding cayenne and garlic would be a must. Try making the Total Tonic, it is cheap and easy to make. Keep drinking that clean water.

Janet

-

gayekyc1

herbal remedies

Wednesday, July 16, 2003 6:44 PM

Re: [herbal remedies] Question

For the past two nights, I have had terrible swelling of the ankles anda headache....the swelling went down in the night, but back again now... I need a quickie using some simple item(s). I don't have anything forthe kidney cleanse...if you all think this is what's wrong? I drinkplenty of filtered water, "go" a lot...I haven't eaten anything with alot of salt in it, I've tried cold wet towels around the ankles-to noavail...Also warm bath with sea salt (I was out of epsom) and bakingsoda. I have patchouli, orange and rose essential oils on hand, I also haverosemary, yarrow, thyme, spearmint (lots...lol), lemon balm, sassafras,passionflower, mullein, lambs ear, strawberries, growing in the yard. Ihave Red clover tea, green tea, Ginger tea, regular tea, jasmine tea,Here is what I take in the line of herbs, vitamins, etc.:Black Cohosh, Green Tea extract, Milk thistle, Evening Primrose, Garlic,Potassium, Ester C, Vit. E, Coral Calcium, B-Complex. I also drinkfiltered water with lemon juice, and fruit juices, raw & cooked veggies,lots of salads, olive oil on all I cook, sea salt when cooking (verylittle), (use none raw)...very little meats (and they are home grown,cut & wrapped), 7 grain bread, occasionally I make biscuits cornbreadbut I use non aluminum baking powder in it.I am on my feet all day long, I rarely sit down & it is usually just tocheck email. What am I doing wrong or what do I need to do to correctthis?...We live about 30 miles from town & go only once every week ortwo...I'm drawing a blank...Thanks, GayeFederal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

Dear Jacqui,

Like all the diets out there that have been published, there is a small amount of truth in each one of them. And it's that miniscule amount of truth that hooks us, then lets us down after we fail, and continue looking for that magic bullet diet that is going to make us thin. LOL :o)

You need to listen to my free cassette lecture if you haven't already. Many of your answers are in there. Send me a private comm with your snail mail addy, and I'll have my office fire one off to you.

Love,

Doc

Ian "Doc" Shillington N.D.505-772-5889Dr.IanShillington

-

Daystar's Farm

herbal remedies

Wednesday, July 16, 2003 11:35 AM

[herbal remedies] question

I am new here and was just wondering, what is the general consensus on the"Eat for your blood type" diet? My family, all of us, have adrenal fatigue and hypothyroid issues. Wehave candida overgrowth ( for years off and on) and MANY food and chemicalallergies. We have been advised to go on the type A diet as well as homeopathicsfor thyroid and supplements for adrenal etc.We eat relatively well, organic as much as financially possible and I makeall our food from scratch. We do eat free range chicken and turkey meat. Anyway, what do you all think? Sick and tired of being sick and tired.Jacqui

Guest guest

Not enough data Gaye.

Parsely tea would probably help, but I just don't have enough to go on.

You should give me a call if you've already listened to my cassette lecture. ;o)

Love,

Doc

-

gayekyc1

herbal remedies

Wednesday, July 16, 2003 7:44 PM

Re: [herbal remedies] Question

For the past two nights, I have had terrible swelling of the ankles anda headache....the swelling went down in the night, but back again now... I need a quickie using some simple item(s). I don't have anything forthe kidney cleanse...if you all think this is what's wrong? I drinkplenty of filtered water, "go" a lot...I haven't eaten anything with alot of salt in it, I've tried cold wet towels around the ankles-to noavail...Also warm bath with sea salt (I was out of epsom) and bakingsoda. I have patchouli, orange and rose essential oils on hand, I also haverosemary, yarrow, thyme, spearmint (lots...lol), lemon balm, sassafras,passionflower, mullein, lambs ear, strawberries, growing in the yard. Ihave Red clover tea, green tea, Ginger tea, regular tea, jasmine tea,Here is what I take in the line of herbs, vitamins, etc.:Black Cohosh, Green Tea extract, Milk thistle, Evening Primrose, Garlic,Potassium, Ester C, Vit. E, Coral Calcium, B-Complex. I also drinkfiltered water with lemon juice, and fruit juices, raw & cooked veggies,lots of salads, olive oil on all I cook, sea salt when cooking (verylittle), (use none raw)...very little meats (and they are home grown,cut & wrapped), 7 grain bread, occasionally I make biscuits cornbreadbut I use non aluminum baking powder in it.I am on my feet all day long, I rarely sit down & it is usually just tocheck email. What am I doing wrong or what do I need to do to correctthis?...We live about 30 miles from town & go only once every week ortwo...I'm drawing a blank...Thanks, GayeFederal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

I haven't found you a source yet but this might help. This is the yeast Doc is talking about, I believe.

Suzi

NON-Active Saccharomyces cerevisiae Nutritional Yeast This yeast is grown on beets and pure molasses. It is the second highest source of complete protein in nature, (50%), and the richest source of B Vitamins. It is also a rich source of Iron and many other minerals. The yeast we choose is heated high enough to absolutely destroy any yeast activity, but not high enough to lessen the B Vitamin content. It is totally NON active and safe for patients with candida albicans or on yeast free diets. Daystar's Farm <daystarsfarm wrote:

While trying to find some source for Non active yeast I came across this info. What do you think about what it says? Jacqui

relationship of certain types of brain lesions and their cause, and has discovered a clear link to various food additives, which form or contain “free” glutamic acid. These additives, which are used as “flavor enhancers” or “sugar substitutes”, include a host of aliases used by the food industry to disguise their true identity—MSG (Monosodium Glutamate) or Aspartame. Some of these aliases include “autolyzed yeast”, “yeast extract” and “yeast food”. Dr. Blaylock published his findings in 1997 in his best-selling book, Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills.

Nutrtional Yeast doubles as a “flavor enhancer”. Is it because it is a close cousin to MSG and is manufactured much in the same manner, utilizing the same sugar beet and cane molasses? Is it a coincidence that the companies that produce “nutritional yeast” are also leaders in the “flavor enhancer” business?Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and

members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

Dear Claudette,

I understand about the fear of dentists :o)

The best thing she should do is to start on the Tooth and Gum formula in the files and save the tooth and forget about the root canal.

She should also do the Panther Piss formula (also in the files) so that her teeth stop having problems.

Love,

Doc

-

Species2001

herbal remedies

Saturday, October 11, 2003 8:08 AM

[herbal remedies] Question

My friend asked me to look up an herbal Tincture for her called Rock Rose. I went to a couple of sites but they all copied the text and all say the same thing so I promised her I would ask you guys here in the list. The reason she bought this is because she has to go to the dentist to have a root canal and she is scared stiff. They may even have to pull the tooth, who knows? She is hoping that she can find something to help her and trust me, she needs help with this. Something powerful to make the fear go away.Can anyone tell me more about Rock Rose and Doc, can you recommend anything that can help her with this phobia? Thank you,Claudette

Guest guest

Mary Jane,

Echinacea on a week off a week.....

Second, don't be shy when it comes to calling Doc... this is your daughter we're talking about here. Not sure about the Acidolphus... Do call Doc tomorrow. You are NOT bothering him... he will want to help you. And can give you much more than we can in this situation. Heck, tell him I told you to call him.

SuziMary Jane Taylor <gr8mommy22girls wrote:

First off... remember my Hannah is tube fed and everything (all meds and herbs) goes into the tube. I have a couple of questions for you, the experts. :o)I've started her on echinacea, one morning and one at night, and it says not to use it for more than 8 weeks straight. But I read here on the list that I should alternate 1 week on and 1 week off. Can someone enlighten me? I am pleased with how well it crushes and dissolves in water. That's a real plus with me!Also...I started her on Acidophilus capsules. But the bottle says to take one hour after a meal. Since it's very time consuming to give her stuff in between meals (lots of prep work) I try to give 'extras' with meals. That way I'm not pouring something in every hour of the day. Would it hurt to go ahead and give it with a meal? It's not water soluble and mixing it isn't easy. I could however blend it with

the hand-held blender. Thanks in advance for your suggestions. I haven't called the doc yet (kinda shy and not wanting to 'bother' him with a situation like ours) but I'll work up to it. I'm also still learning and coming to some kind of conclusion about all this... sometimes wild sounding... information. :o)Mary Jane¸.·°ˆˆ°·.¸§¸.·°ˆˆ°·.¸ ( Mary Jane )aicardisyndrome.org°.‹ ¸.·°ˆˆ°·.¸§¸.·°ˆˆ°·.¸°•§ Hannah )° ‹ 10-26-93 › °______________The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand!Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up today!Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe

for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

Hi Mary Jane.

I've never taken acidophalus capsules, so I don't know how they would mix. But, acidophalus is the live bacteria in yogurt, so could you mix a capsule in yogurt for her? You could dilute it with water if necessary. I know I used to give my child yogurt every day (10cc qid) by syringe through the g-tube. (I gave it to her with meds, not with foods) You could probably fix a batch ahead in the yogurt (plain), figure how many capsules needed to be mixed in the container of yogurt for every 10cc and keep in the fridge, and give whenever is convenient. The acidophallus would live in the yogurt (provided it has live cultures, and is not pasteurized) and be ready whenevr you are.

hope this helps!

windflower

Mary Jane Taylor <gr8mommy22girls wrote:

First off... remember my Hannah is tube fed and everything (all meds and herbs) goes into the tube. Also...I started her on Acidophilus capsules. But the bottle says to take one hour after a meal. Since it's very time consuming to give her stuff in between meals (lots of prep work) I try to give 'extras' with meals. That way I'm not pouring something in every hour of the day. Would it hurt to go ahead and give it with a meal? It's not water soluble and mixing it isn't easy. I could however blend it with the hand-held blender. Mary Jane

New Photos - easier uploading and sharing

Guest guest

I really don't think that swallowing whole prunes is a good idea. I understand the concept here of the flax seeds and prunes. This would be used for constipation but you gotta chew the prunes. Would be much better if you chewed the whole thing flax seeds and all.

Actually, you will want to grind the flax seeds and take them right then to get the most benefit of oil. Or, just buy some quality organic flax seed oil at your HFS and use that. Or buy some UDO's oil.

If you don't chew the seeds you won't get anything out of them as they will just pass right on through you.

HTH,

Don Quai

-

marce0313

herbal remedies

Friday, January 09, 2004 2:38 PM

[herbal remedies] question

Hi, I know I have asked this question before, but I did not get any responses, so I was not sure if it was because no one has knowledge about it or my question was not read, but just in case, here it is

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Ain't no bugs here!Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.558 / Virus Database: 350 - Release 1/2/04

Guest guest

---

I found this website on flaxseed. Hope this is helpful.

Sharron

http://www.flaxcouncil.ca/faq.htm

In herbal remedies , " marce0313 "

<marcelaweiland@h...> wrote:

> Hi, I know I have asked this question before, but I did not get

any

> responses, so I was not sure if it was because no one has knowledge

> about it or my question was not read, but just in case, here it is

> again. I was told a while back to leave two tablespoons of WHOLE

> organic

> flaxseeds soaking in water with three dry prunes overnight and take

> drink the whole thing every morning without chewing it. Will that

> give

> me the Omega 3 oil that we need and all the benefits of the

> flaxseeds even though is taken without grinding or chewing them, or

> would it go right through without getting all the nutrients of the

> flaxseeds?

> If anyone knows anything about this, I would really appreciated any

> info.

> Thanks

Guest guest

In a message dated 2/12/2004 8:50:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,

echo7c writes:

> in a recent conversation, a fellow

> worker said that her sister had made up some of these with field corn.

> she said that they heat it in the microwave for a couple of minutes and

> then apply it to the area that needs the warmth. now i've seen them

> with flax seeds and eo's but never field corn. my mind is working a bit

> over time now and wondering if it's possible to use those little plastic

> beads that you add to the grit when polishing rocks, or even to ground

> corn cobs? i know that the corn cobs would hold the fragrance but would

> the little plastic beads? i've had a nagging head ache for the past

> couple of

>

Have you got some whole grain rice... would do better than the plastic... you

get it too hot and the plastic will melt...

Cheers!

Kathleen Petrides

The Woobey Queen

Woobeys: The Loving Touch Therapeutic Pillow

http://www.woobeyworld.com

Guest guest

first off, i'd like to ask kati where she's located at? you

asked for some good vibes and i'm willing to send you

a bit of distant reiki, if you would like. city and state will work.

next, has any one on the list made the little pillows that go over

the eyes that you can heat up? in a recent conversation, a fellow

worker said that her sister had made up some of these with field corn.

she said that they heat it in the microwave for a couple of minutes and

then apply it to the area that needs the warmth. now i've seen them

with flax seeds and eo's but never field corn. my mind is working a bit

over time now and wondering if it's possible to use those little plastic

beads that you add to the grit when polishing rocks, or even to ground

corn cobs? i know that the corn cobs would hold the fragrance but would

the little plastic beads? i've had a nagging head ache for the past

couple of

days and thought that this might be a way to break it up a bit. nothing

that

i can't handle but just there. it's not a cold, but may be due to a

tooth that's

suddenly gotten sensitive to hot and cold.

just wondering out loud.

deb c

chillicothe, mo.

>

>

Guest guest

Kathleen is right. I get killer Migraines and the only thing that really helps

is my trusty rice bag heated in the microwave. I never leave home on a trip

without it.

MAKE A HAPPY MEMORY EVERY DAY:

Evelyn

Alternasense Skin Design Products

www.alternasense.com<http://www.alternasense.com/>

-

WoobeyQueen<WoobeyQueen

< >

Friday, February 13, 2004 12:44 AM

Re: Re: question

Have you got some whole grain rice... would do better than the plastic... you

get it too hot and the plastic will melt...

Cheers!

Kathleen Petrides

The Woobey Queen

Woobeys: The Loving Touch Therapeutic Pillow

http://www.woobeyworld.com<http://www.woobeyworld.com/>

Guest guest

Deb,

I have been making boo-boo bags for years. Field corn will stink if used often

enough. I like who grain white rice. Try placing a few sacks of rice in a glass

jar with lavender oil. Stir everyday and when it has soaked in place in flannel

bags. If you do not sew use a cotton tube sock filled 1/3 full of rice.

I also find that spritzing them with water before nuking makes nice deep

penetrating heat application.

HTH,

jan S

www.sweetprairiesoap.com

jans

e-mail for paypal

Guest guest

I have several of those " sock " bags cuz my grandchildren seem to

misplace the " nice " ones I have. LOL (my son wonders why he can't

find his socks!

Pat

" Jan Schmidt " <jans@a...> wrote:

> Deb,

> I have been making boo-boo bags for years. If you do not sew use

a cotton tube sock filled 1/3 full of rice.

>

Guest guest

Flax seed works very well - not as heavy.

--

God Bless You & Yours,

Georgia (HAHAGRANNY)

" Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that

take our breath away. "

Guest guest

, " Leslie Nash "

<leslie3106> wrote:

> Can anyone please tell me how to find out the ingredients in

> pharmaceutical drugs?? Have a personal interest here as I have

> watched the detrimental effects of Lorcet 10/650.

>

> Thanks, Leslie

Hi Leslie,

Webmd has a pretty accurate description of pharmaceuticals,

including common side effects. Lorcet is a combination of

acetaminophen and hydrocodone, is very addictive and should not be

discontinued abruptly. It is one of the strongest painkillers on the

market.

JoAnn

Guest guest

Rice needs to be organic AND... Sprouted.

I'm not sure about the popcorn, but would assume that if you are

going to eat it, organic is better than conventional.

Sylvia

herbal remedies , " Caroline "

<ladyguinevere@e...> wrote:

> I know that you guys recommend eating the majority of foods

raw...but I am wondering about two things that I adore....rice and

popcorn. Is it okay as long as they are organic?

>

> Caroline

Guest guest

Okay, so if I buy rice...I need to soak it overnight before cooking it...or at least all day if I know I will be using it for supper...or would 24 hours be better?

Thanks!

Caroline

-

Sylvia

herbal remedies

Friday, April 30, 2004 12:21 PM

Herbal Remedies - Re: Question

Rice needs to be organic AND... Sprouted.I'm not sure about the popcorn, but would assume that if you are going to eat it, organic is better than conventional.Sylviaherbal remedies , "Caroline" <ladyguinevere@e...> wrote:> I know that you guys recommend eating the majority of foods raw...but I am wondering about two things that I adore....rice and popcorn. Is it okay as long as they are organic?> > CarolineFederal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

I soak mine for 9 hours, and then it needs about a day or two to

sprout. It is hard to see the little " tails " on the rice grain, but

after about 36 hours, they do start to appear. I would think that

this would be the soonest after soaking that you could use it.

Also, I have found that only organic rice will sprout. I had some

exotic red rice and i tired to sprout it...NO GOOD. It just ended up

spoiling.

In fact the one rice that sprouted consistantly the best is Lundberg.

Sylvia

> Okay, so if I buy rice...I need to soak it overnight before cooking

it...or at least all day if I know I will be using it for supper...or

would 24 hours be better?

>

> Thanks!

> Caroline

> -

> Sylvia

> herbal remedies

> Friday, April 30, 2004 12:21 PM

> Herbal Remedies - Re: Question

>

>

> Rice needs to be organic AND... Sprouted.

>

> I'm not sure about the popcorn, but would assume that if you are

> going to eat it, organic is better than conventional.

>

> Sylvia

>

> herbal remedies , " Caroline "

> <ladyguinevere@e...> wrote:

> > I know that you guys recommend eating the majority of foods

> raw...but I am wondering about two things that I adore....rice

and

> popcorn. Is it okay as long as they are organic?

> >

> > Caroline

>

>

>

> Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following:

> 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire.

> 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any

natural remedy.

> 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own

physician and to

> prescribe for your own health.

> We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here

as long as

> they behave themselves.

> Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and

any person

> following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own

risk.

> It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or

products from list members, you are agreeing to

> be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner

and members free of any liability.

>

> Dr. Ian Shillington

> Doctor of Naturopathy

> Dr.IanShillington@G...

>

>

>

> --

----------

>

Guest guest

Okay, just to be clear...I should soak it for about 9 hours...rinse out the water...and soak it changing the water twice a day...just as I would if I were sprouting mung beans or any other type of sprout...correct?

I just want to be sure I am doing it correctly! lol

Then, once they are sprouted, can I then dry them and store them for later use? or do I have to plan three days in advance if I want to eat a meal with rice? (like that will ever happen! lol)

Caroline

I soak mine for 9 hours, and then it needs about a day or two to sprout. It is hard to see the little "tails" on the rice grain, but after about 36 hours, they do start to appear. I would think that this would be the soonest after soaking that you could use it.

Guest guest

Caroline,

Yes basically like soaking/sprouting other grains and beans. Except

i notice rice needs to be rinsed more often if possible, It tends to

get sour if you dont.

I dont know about drying it and storing it for later use, but i

wouldnt see why not? After all the sprouted grain flour is sprouted,

dehydrated and then milled, so your suggestion makes sense. Just be

sure you dry it really really well as i mentioned rice has a tendancy

to want to sour or ferment.

Sylvia

> Okay, just to be clear...I should soak it for about 9 hours...rinse

out the water...and soak it changing the water twice a day...just as

I would if I were sprouting mung beans or any other type of

sprout...correct?

>

> I just want to be sure I am doing it correctly! lol

>

> Then, once they are sprouted, can I then dry them and store them

for later use? or do I have to plan three days in advance if I want

to eat a meal with rice? (like that will ever happen! lol)

>

> Caroline

>

>

> I soak mine for 9 hours, and then it needs about a day or two to

> sprout. It is hard to see the little " tails " on the rice grain, but

> after about 36 hours, they do start to appear. I would think that

> this would be the soonest after soaking that you could use it.

Guest guest

I dry mine in the dehydrator if I'm not using it immediately.... works great and I have it for later.

SuziSylvia <h10feet wrote:

Caroline,Yes basically like soaking/sprouting other grains and beans. Except i notice rice needs to be rinsed more often if possible, It tends to get sour if you dont.I dont know about drying it and storing it for later use, but i wouldnt see why not? After all the sprouted grain flour is sprouted, dehydrated and then milled, so your suggestion makes sense. Just be sure you dry it really really well as i mentioned rice has a tendancy to want to sour or ferment.Sylvia

Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at HotJobs

Guest guest

I soak mine for 24 hrs and then rinse for 24 hrs. No tails appear, but I have no doubt that it's "sprouted". (Similar to almonds which don't produce a tail but is still sprouted.) I've done this with regular brown rice, wild rice, and both the white and brown basmati rice. All organic, natch. :)

Kelli

Sylvia [h10feet] Friday, April 30, 2004 9:36 AMherbal remedies Subject: Herbal Remedies - Re: QuestionI soak mine for 9 hours, and then it needs about a day or two to sprout. It is hard to see the little "tails" on the rice grain, but after about 36 hours, they do start to appear

Guest guest

MSM, and lots of distilled water.

Love,

Doc

Ian "Doc" Shillington N.D.727-738-0554DocShillington

-

ChinLdy

herbal remedies

Monday, May 17, 2004 8:06 PM

Herbal Remedies - Question

Hi, Does anyone know of any herbs/ tinctures that will handle the effects of electromagnetism, such as with cell phone use.? Phyllis

Guest guest

Bernice,

I'm not sure which ones are truly the most important but I can name 3 that would never hurt for a first aid package. 1. Lobelia 2. Habanero Peppers and 3. Garlic. These three would enable you to do most emergency type functions immediately.

Zeb

A sort of First Aid Kit of must haves:))Thanks in advance .... Bernice