IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Lyme disease

Rate this topic

Guest guest

NO! That is a myth being perpetrated by big pharma to scare you into not using it. You can only get agryria if you make the silver improperly by using salt when brewing it. This turns it into something else. Not colloidal silver. The "blue man" even admitted making his silver this way and drinking something like a quart a day! Susan SiegelOn Jan 28, 2009, at 7:02 PM, Kelly W. wrote:Don't people turn blue when they consume too much colloidal silver ?--- On Wed, 1/28/09, Brenda <bellfas wrote:Brenda <bellfasRE: Lyme disease Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 6:16 PMSilver is good for anything bacterial. Bacteria can not live in the presence of silver. Brenda [natural_ healing-] On Behalf Of Kelly W.Wednesday, January 28, 2009 5:06 PM Re: Lyme disease I'm sorry that you had to go through that, but glad you are better. Kel --- On Wed, 1/28/09, John <truthsleuth@ comcast.net> wrote:John <truthsleuth@ comcast.net>Re: Lyme disease Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 6:00 PMWell Thank you Kelly,I've tried many things and can probably share much with the group too. I'm a notch better than I was say six months ago, but of course that never seems good enough when you're dealing with neurological Lyme. I started out with terrible viral meningitis back in the summer of 2005, where I spent most of my days in bed writhing in pain. So I've come along way since then, but it still remains disheartening though I've seen some dramatic improvement in my health lately. Trying to remain optimistic and happy,john dKelly W. wrote:We have a new person who is fighting lyme disease. Lyme disease is an interesting problem. It is only recently that doctors have realized that bacteria and micobacteria are responsible for things like this. Doctors seem unable to fathom what they can't see, and that includes candida. I do know of a woman who did take the antibiotic protocol offered by the doctors and got her life back from lyme disease. Naturally, I am not sure how to fight lyme disease other than to arm yourself with beneficial bacteria and drink pau d'arco and eat foods which are antibacterial, but I will help you look online for resources and testimonials regarding beating lyme disease the natural way. Welcome to the group! Kelly -- Visit my new group on healing cancer and disease in general http://health. groups.. com Answer2Cancer/

Guest guest

Right you are Brenda, and thanks for mentioning it too, as I certainly appreciate

it..

I had been making and drinking colloidal silver previously with good results

in the past, but haven't done it lately, but now that you mentioned it I

think I will pull it out of the box and get back to that.

john d

Brenda wrote:

Silver is good for anything

bacterial. Bacteria can not live in the presence of silver.

Brenda

On Behalf Of Kelly W.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 5:06 PM

Re: Lyme disease

I'm sorry that you had to go through that, but

glad you are better. Kel

--- On Wed, 1/28/09, John <truthsleuth (AT) comcast (DOT) net> wrote:

John <truthsleuth (AT) comcast (DOT) net>

Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 6:00 PM

Well Thank you Kelly,

I've tried many things and can probably share much with the group too.

I'm a notch better than I was say six months ago, but of course that never

seems good enough when you're dealing with neurological Lyme. I started

out with terrible viral meningitis back in the summer of 2005, where I

spent most of my days in bed writhing in pain. So I've come along way since

then, but it still remains disheartening though I've seen some dramatic

improvement in my health lately.

Trying to remain optimistic and happy,

john d

Kelly W. wrote:

We have a new person who is

fighting lyme disease. Lyme disease is an interesting problem. It is

only recently that doctors have realized that bacteria and micobacteria

are responsible for things like this. Doctors seem unable to fathom what

they can't see, and that includes candida. I do know of a woman who did

take the antibiotic protocol offered by the doctors and got her life

back from lyme disease.

Naturally, I am not sure how

to fight lyme disease other than to arm yourself with beneficial bacteria

and drink pau d'arco and eat foods which are antibacterial, but I will

help you look online for resources and testimonials regarding beating

lyme disease the natural way. Welcome to the group! Kelly

--

Visit my new group on healing cancer and disease in general

http://health.Answer2Cancer/

-- Visit my new group on healing cancer and disease in general http://health.Answer2Cancer/

Guest guest

Hi Susan,

Thanks for that. I think I'll look into that good book there. MMS has helped

me lately. Never tried salt/C though. Yes, the toxins are a big problem with

the Lyme. I have what seems to be a constant problem with a fungus that develops

on my hands, and I think it relates to the iron bacteria in our water supply

here, and my detox/toxic situation. Any ideas or comments on better understanding

this? I'm wondering if it's accumulated ammonia and neuro toxins.

john d

Susan Siegel wrote:

Hi Kelly,

The author of "Healing Lyme' is Stephen Buhner a master herbalist.  He has

a whole protocol for treating lyme and its coinfections.  Me and my daughter

used his protocol when we first started treating ourselves.

We also have used salt/c and MMS.  Two other excellent protocols for

killing lyme and co.  But remember, if you do not detox the toxins out as

you kill you will not get better!

Best of Luck!

Susan

On Jan 28, 2009, at 6:24 PM, John wrote:

Hello Ray,

That book sounds worth checking out. Do you happen to have the author's

name too?

Amen to that too (below)!

(Spiroketes are fascinating organisms!)

Thanks,

john d

Ray Walters wrote:

I used a book entitled ‘Healing

Lyme’ that had a great explanation of the disease, coinfections, and effective

herbal therapies.  (Spiroketes are fascinating organisms!)

Blessings to all,

Ray

On Behalf Of Kelly W.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:28 AM

Lyme disease

We have a new person who is fighting lyme

disease. Lyme disease is an interesting problem. It is only recently that

doctors have realized that bacteria and micobacteria are responsible for

things like this. Doctors seem unable to fathom what they can't see, and

that includes candida. I do know of a woman who did take the antibiotic

protocol offered by the doctors and got her life back from lyme disease.

Naturally, I am not sure how to fight lyme

disease other than to arm yourself with beneficial bacteria and drink pau

d'arco and eat foods which are antibacterial, but I will help you look

online for resources and testimonials regarding beating lyme disease the

natural way.  Welcome to the group! Kelly

-- Visit my new group on healing cancer and disease in general http://health.Answer2Cancer/

Guest guest

One important thing to look out for is candida...Also, check out "low dose Naltrexone" websites...a lot of promise there! My son and I will start taking it soon.There's also a great book called "The Lyme Solution" that talks about all this...Amelia--- truthsleuth wrote:John <truthsleuth Subject: Re: Lyme diseaseWed, 28 Jan 2009 19:43:26 -0500Hi Susan,Thanks for that. I think I'll look into that good book there. MMS has helped me lately. Never tried salt/C though. Yes, the toxins are a big problem with the Lyme. I have what seems to be a constant problem with a fungus that develops on my hands, and I think it relates to the iron bacteria in our water supply here, and my detox/toxic situation. Any ideas or comments on better understanding this? I'm wondering if it's accumulated ammonia and neuro toxins. john dSusan Siegel wrote:Hi Kelly,The author of "Healing Lyme' is Stephen Buhner a master herbalist. He has a whole protocol for treating lyme and its coinfections. Me and my daughter used his protocol when we first started treating ourselves. We also have used salt/c and MMS. Two other excellent protocols for killing lyme and co. But remember, if you do not detox the toxins out as you kill you will not get better!Best of Luck!SusanOn Jan 28, 2009, at 6:24 PM, John wrote:Hello Ray,That book sounds worth checking out. Do you happen to have the author's name too?Amen to that too (below)!(Spiroketes are fascinating organisms!)Thanks,john dRay Walters wrote:I used a book entitled ‘Healing Lyme’ that had a great explanation of the disease, coinfections, and effective herbal therapies. (Spiroketes are fascinating organisms!) Blessings to all,Ray On Behalf Of Kelly W.Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:28 AM Subject: Lyme disease We have a new person who is fighting lyme disease. Lyme disease is an interesting problem. It is only recently that doctors have realized that bacteria and micobacteria are responsible for things like this. Doctors seem unable to fathom what they can't see, and that includes candida. I do know of a woman who did take the antibiotic protocol offered by the doctors and got her life back from lyme disease. Naturally, I am not sure how to fight lyme disease other than to arm yourself with beneficial bacteria and drink pau d'arco and eat foods which are antibacterial, but I will help you look online for resources and testimonials regarding beating lyme disease the natural way. Welcome to the group! Kelly-- Visit my new group on healing cancer and disease in general http://health.Answer2Cancer/-- Visit my new group on healing cancer and disease in general http://health.Answer2Cancer/

Guest guest

Candida can cause lots of problems for you.  I go to a wellness

clinic in Nashville, TN.  Dr. Asa Andrew gave me yeast suppositories for about

2 months.  I passed some AWFUL looking stuff but I don’t crave sweets any more

like I did before.  Maybe you could get some and try them.

Brenda

On Behalf Of Amelia Gerlach

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 7:06 PM

One

important thing to look out for is candida...

Also,

check out " low dose Naltrexone " websites...a lot of promise there! My

son and I will start taking it soon.There's also a great book called " The

Lyme Solution " that talks about all this...

Amelia

--- truthsleuth wrote:

John <truthsleuth

Wed, 28 Jan 2009 19:43:26 -0500

Hi Susan,

Thanks for that. I think I'll look into that good book there. MMS has helped me

lately. Never tried salt/C though. Yes, the toxins are a big problem with the

Lyme. I have what seems to be a constant problem with a fungus that develops on

my hands, and I think it relates to the iron bacteria in our water supply here,

and my detox/toxic situation. Any ideas or comments on better understanding

john d

Susan Siegel wrote:

Hi

Kelly,

The

author of " Healing Lyme' is Stephen Buhner a master herbalist. He

has a whole protocol for treating lyme and its coinfections. Me and my

daughter used his protocol when we first started treating ourselves.

We

also have used salt/c and MMS. Two other excellent protocols for killing

lyme and co. But remember, if you do not detox the toxins out as you kill

you will not get better!

Best

of Luck!

Susan

On

Jan 28, 2009, at 6:24 PM, John wrote:

Hello Ray,

That book sounds worth checking out. Do you happen to have the author's name

too?

Thanks,

john d

Ray Walters wrote:

I

used a book entitled ‘Healing Lyme’ that had a great explanation of the

disease, coinfections, and effective herbal therapies. (Spiroketes are

fascinating organisms!)

Blessings

to all,

Ray

On

Behalf Of Kelly W.

Lyme disease

We have a new person who is fighting lyme disease. Lyme disease is an

interesting problem. It is only recently that doctors have realized that

bacteria and micobacteria are responsible for things like this. Doctors seem

unable to fathom what they can't see, and that includes candida. I do know of

a woman who did take the antibiotic protocol offered by the doctors and got

her life back from lyme disease.

Naturally, I am not sure how to fight lyme disease other than to arm

yourself with beneficial bacteria and drink pau d'arco and eat foods which

are antibacterial, but I will help you look online for resources and

testimonials regarding beating lyme disease the natural way. Welcome to

the group! Kelly

--  Visit my new group on healing cancer and disease in general  http://health.Answer2Cancer/

--  Visit my new group on healing cancer and disease in general  http://health.Answer2Cancer/

Guest guest

Yeast is a big problem for me as well. I am literally drowning my self with high potency probiotics all day. I also use neem at night. This helps a lot with the problem. Also Agricept-L, a mix of citrus seed extracts (much stronger than just grapefruit seed extract), works great for yeast too. I also herx on it. It is strong stuff. Can't tell you about the toxins. A good kinesiologist could help you with that. Susan On Jan 28, 2009, at 7:43 PM, John wrote: Hi Susan, Thanks for that. I think I'll look into that good book there. MMS has helped me lately. Never tried salt/C though. Yes, the toxins are a big problem with the Lyme. I have what seems to be a constant problem with a fungus that develops on my hands, and I think it relates to the iron bacteria in our water supply here, and my detox/toxic situation. Any ideas or comments on better understanding this? I'm wondering if it's accumulated ammonia and neuro toxins. john d Susan Siegel wrote: Hi Kelly, The author of "Healing Lyme' is Stephen Buhner a master herbalist. He has a whole protocol for treating lyme and its coinfections. Me and my daughter used his protocol when we first started treating ourselves. We also have used salt/c and MMS. Two other excellent protocols for killing lyme and co. But remember, if you do not detox the toxins out as you kill you will not get better! Best of Luck! Susan On Jan 28, 2009, at 6:24 PM, John wrote: Hello Ray, That book sounds worth checking out. Do you happen to have the author's name too? Amen to that too (below)! (Spiroketes are fascinating organisms!) Thanks, john d Ray Walters wrote: I used a book entitled ‘Healing Lyme’ that had a great explanation of the disease, coinfections, and effective herbal therapies. (Spiroketes are fascinating organisms!) Blessings to all,Ray On Behalf Of Kelly W. Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:28 AM Lyme disease We have a new person who is fighting lyme disease. Lyme disease is an interesting problem. It is only recently that doctors have realized that bacteria and micobacteria are responsible for things like this. Doctors seem unable to fathom what they can't see, and that includes candida. I do know of a woman who did take the antibiotic protocol offered by the doctors and got her life back from lyme disease. Naturally, I am not sure how to fight lyme disease other than to arm yourself with beneficial bacteria and drink pau d'arco and eat foods which are antibacterial, but I will help you look online for resources and testimonials regarding beating lyme disease the natural way. Welcome to the group! Kelly -- Visit my new group on healing cancer and disease in general http://health.Answer2Cancer/ -- Visit my new group on healing cancer and disease in general http://health.Answer2Cancer/

Guest guest

What are the suppositories called. Perhaps, I could get an order from a doctor in my area of AZ.

Thank you,

Marilyn

-

Brenda

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 5:23 PM

RE: Lyme disease

Candida can cause lots of problems for you. I go to a wellness clinic in Nashville, TN. Dr. Asa Andrew gave me yeast suppositories for about 2 months. I passed some AWFUL looking stuff but I don’t crave sweets any more like I did before. Maybe you could get some and try them.

Brenda

On Behalf Of Amelia GerlachWednesday, January 28, 2009 7:06 PM Subject: Re: Lyme disease

One important thing to look out for is candida...

Also, check out "low dose Naltrexone" websites...a lot of promise there! My son and I will start taking it soon.There's also a great book called "The Lyme Solution" that talks about all this...

Amelia--- truthsleuth (AT) comcast (DOT) net wrote:John <truthsleuth (AT) comcast (DOT) net> Subject: Re: Lyme diseaseWed, 28 Jan 2009 19:43:26 -0500Hi Susan,Thanks for that. I think I'll look into that good book there. MMS has helped me lately. Never tried salt/C though. Yes, the toxins are a big problem with the Lyme. I have what seems to be a constant problem with a fungus that develops on my hands, and I think it relates to the iron bacteria in our water supply here, and my detox/toxic situation. Any ideas or comments on better understanding this? I'm wondering if it's accumulated ammonia and neuro toxins. john dSusan Siegel wrote:

Hi Kelly,

The author of "Healing Lyme' is Stephen Buhner a master herbalist. He has a whole protocol for treating lyme and its coinfections. Me and my daughter used his protocol when we first started treating ourselves.

We also have used salt/c and MMS. Two other excellent protocols for killing lyme and co. But remember, if you do not detox the toxins out as you kill you will not get better!

Best of Luck!

Susan

Hello Ray,That book sounds worth checking out. Do you happen to have the author's name too?Amen to that too (below)!(Spiroketes are fascinating organisms!)Thanks,john dRay Walters wrote:

I used a book entitled ‘Healing Lyme’ that had a great explanation of the disease, coinfections, and effective herbal therapies. (Spiroketes are fascinating organisms!)

Blessings to all,

Ray

On Behalf Of Kelly W.Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:28 AM Subject: Lyme disease

We have a new person who is fighting lyme disease. Lyme disease is an interesting problem. It is only recently that doctors have realized that bacteria and micobacteria are responsible for things like this. Doctors seem unable to fathom what they can't see, and that includes candida. I do know of a woman who did take the antibiotic protocol offered by the doctors and got her life back from lyme disease.

Naturally, I am not sure how to fight lyme disease other than to arm yourself with beneficial bacteria and drink pau d'arco and eat foods which are antibacterial, but I will help you look online for resources and testimonials regarding beating lyme disease the natural way. Welcome to the group! Kelly

Guest guest

Hi Amelia,

Yes Candida. We can never know enough about that. I will look  "low dose

Naltrexone" and "the Lyme Solution" book too.

Thank you,

john d

Amelia Gerlach wrote:

Also, check out "low dose Naltrexone" websites...a lot of promise

there! My son and I will start taking it soon.There's also a great book called

"The Lyme Solution" that talks about all this...

Amelia

--- truthsleuth (AT) comcast (DOT) net wrote:

Hi Susan,

the Lyme. I have what seems to be a constant problem with a fungus that develops

here, and my detox/toxic situation. Any ideas or comments on better understanding

john d

Susan Siegel wrote:

Hi Kelly,

used his protocol when we first started treating ourselves. We also have used salt/c and MMS.  Two other excellent protocols

for killing lyme and co.  But remember, if you do not detox the toxins out

as you kill you will not get better!

Best of Luck!

Susan

Hello Ray,

too?

Thanks,

john d

Ray Walters wrote:

I used a

book entitled ‘Healing Lyme’ that had a great explanation of the disease,

coinfections, and effective herbal therapies.  (Spiroketes are fascinating

organisms!)

Blessings

to all,

Ray

On Behalf Of Kelly W.

Lyme disease

We have a new person who is fighting lyme disease. Lyme

disease is an interesting problem. It is only recently that doctors have

realized that bacteria and micobacteria are responsible for things like this.

Doctors seem unable to fathom what they can't see, and that includes candida.

I do know of a woman who did take the antibiotic protocol offered by the

doctors and got her life back from lyme disease.

Naturally, I am not sure how to fight lyme disease other

than to arm yourself with beneficial bacteria and drink pau d'arco and eat

foods which are antibacterial, but I will help you look online for resources

and testimonials regarding beating lyme disease the natural way.  Welcome

to the group! Kelly

--

--

Guest guest

‘Healing Lyme’ by Stephen Harrod Buhner

ISBN 0-9708696-3-0

Best book I’ve seen on Lyme, very comprehensive…

Blessings,

Ray

On

Behalf Of Susan Siegel

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:39 PM

Yeast is a big problem for me as well. I am literally drowning my self

with high potency probiotics all day. I also use neem at night.

This helps a lot with the problem.

Also Agricept-L, a mix of citrus seed extracts (much

stronger than just grapefruit seed extract), works great for yeast too. I also

herx on it. It is strong stuff.

Can't tell you about the toxins. A

good kinesiologist could help you with that.

Susan

On Jan 28, 2009, at 7:43 PM, John wrote:

Hi Susan,

Thanks for that. I think I'll look into that good book there. MMS has helped me

lately. Never tried salt/C though. Yes, the toxins are a big problem with the

Lyme. I have what seems to be a constant problem with a fungus that develops on

my hands, and I think it relates to the iron bacteria in our water supply here,

and my detox/toxic situation. Any ideas or comments on better understanding

john d

Susan Siegel wrote:

Hi Kelly,

The author of " Healing Lyme' is Stephen Buhner a master

herbalist. He has a whole protocol for treating lyme and its

coinfections. Me and my daughter used his protocol when we first started

treating ourselves.

We also have used salt/c and MMS. Two other excellent

protocols for killing lyme and co. But remember, if you do not detox the

toxins out as you kill you will not get better!

Best of Luck!

Susan

Hello Ray,

too?

Thanks,

john d

Ray Walters wrote:

Lyme’ that had a great explanation of the disease, coinfections, and

effective herbal therapies. (Spiroketes are fascinating organisms!)

Blessings to all,

Ray

On Behalf Of Kelly W.

Lyme disease

We

have a new person who is fighting lyme disease. Lyme disease is an

interesting problem. It is only recently that doctors have realized that

bacteria and micobacteria are responsible for things like this. Doctors seem

unable to fathom what they can't see, and that includes candida. I do know of

a woman who did take the antibiotic protocol offered by the doctors and got

her life back from lyme disease.

Naturally,

I am not sure how to fight lyme disease other than to arm yourself with

beneficial bacteria and drink pau d'arco and eat foods which are

antibacterial, but I will help you look online for resources and testimonials

regarding beating lyme disease the natural way. Welcome to the group!

Kelly

Guest guest

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind, though I think I'm okay in

that area right now. I've seen good results using colloidal silver and MMS.

I've been off the MMS for three weeks and may have to either start up aagain

on that or something like colloidal silver. The problem now has to do with

this fungus that I have on my hands that I only wonder what the cause may

be. I know that we have a residual of iron bacteria in our water at home

here, and I'm sure also figure that I may have detoxed debris, neurotoxins

like ammonia, and maybe Lyme or coinfecting organisms accumulated in my hand

tissues. It's probably a sure bet that my immune system is isn't up to full

strength either.  I didn't experience this problem much however when I was

on 15 drops of MMS though back some weeks ago. I get awful itching from the

fungus on my fingers and  bad skin cracks open up and then I'm back to the

triple antibiotic ointment and bandaids for a while. This is just a constantly

recurring thing. I'll likely have to go back to the dermatologist or another

skin doctor if I don't reach some kind of solution of my own here.

Thanks again everyone for your help here,

john d

Brenda wrote:

Candida can cause lots of

problems for you.  I go to a wellness clinic in Nashville, TN.  Dr. Asa Andrew

gave me yeast suppositories for about 2 months.  I passed some AWFUL looking

stuff but I don’t crave sweets any more like I did before.  Maybe you could

get some and try them.

Brenda

One important thing

to look out for is candida...

Also, check out "low

dose Naltrexone" websites...a lot of promise there! My son and I will start

taking it soon.There's also a great book called "The Lyme Solution" that

talks about all this...

Amelia

Hi Susan,

here, and my detox/toxic situation. Any ideas or comments on better understanding this? I'm wondering if it's accumulated ammonia and neuro toxins.

john d

Guest guest

Thanks Susan,

I may give Neem oil and/or Agricept-L a try here. I used to use tea tree

oil alot at one time. I may start drinking aloe vera juice supplement as

I already have some of that. I don't know how well that will help me there,

but it may be worth a try. A kinesiologist! That's a good thought too I guess.

Thanks again,

john d

Susan Siegel wrote:

Yeast is a big problem for me as well.  I am literally drowning my self

with high potency probiotics all day.   I also use neem at night.  This helps

a lot with the problem.  

Also Agricept-L, a mix of citrus seed extracts (much stronger than

just grapefruit seed extract), works great for yeast too. I also herx on

it.  It is strong stuff.  

Can't tell you about the toxins.  A good kinesiologist could help

you with that.

Susan 

On Jan 28, 2009, at 7:43 PM, John wrote:

Hi Susan,

john d

Susan Siegel wrote:

Hi Kelly,

used his protocol when we first started treating ourselves. We also have used salt/c and MMS.  Two other excellent protocols

for killing lyme and co.  But remember, if you do not detox the toxins out

as you kill you will not get better!

Best of Luck!

Susan

Hello

Ray,

That book sounds worth checking out. Do you happen to have the author's

name too?

Thanks,

john d

Ray Walters wrote:

Lyme’ that had a great explanation of the disease, coinfections, and effective

herbal therapies.  (Spiroketes are fascinating organisms!)

Blessings to all,

Ray

On Behalf Of Kelly W.

Lyme disease

We have a new person who is fighting

lyme disease. Lyme disease is an interesting problem. It is only recently

that doctors have realized that bacteria and micobacteria are responsible

for things like this. Doctors seem unable to fathom what they can't see,

and that includes candida. I do know of a woman who did take the antibiotic

protocol offered by the doctors and got her life back from lyme disease.

Naturally, I am not sure how to fight

lyme disease other than to arm yourself with beneficial bacteria and drink

pau d'arco and eat foods which are antibacterial, but I will help you look

online for resources and testimonials regarding beating lyme disease the

natural way.  Welcome to the group! Kelly

Guest guest

Hi Ray,

This looks and sounds like a great book. I may get it too.

Thanks for the info here.

john d

Ray Walters wrote:

‘Healing Lyme’ by Stephen

Harrod Buhner

ISBN 0-9708696-3-0

Best book I’ve seen on Lyme,

very comprehensive…

Blessings,

Ray

Guest guest

John,I would be careful with these high doses of MMS if you are experiencing fungal overgrowth. MMS in these high doses kills the good bacteria very handily. I have experienced this personally. It could have exacerbated your problem. Make sure you are using lots of high potency probiotics. Susan SiegelOn Jan 29, 2009, at 2:10 PM, John wrote: Hi Brenda, Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind, though I think I'm okay in that area right now. I've seen good results using colloidal silver and MMS. I've been off the MMS for three weeks and may have to either start up aagain on that or something like colloidal silver. The problem now has to do with this fungus that I have on my hands that I only wonder what the cause may be. I know that we have a residual of iron bacteria in our water at home here, and I'm sure also figure that I may have detoxed debris, neurotoxins like ammonia, and maybe Lyme or coinfecting organisms accumulated in my hand tissues. It's probably a sure bet that my immune system is isn't up to full strength either. I didn't experience this problem much however when I was on 15 drops of MMS though back some weeks ago. I get awful itching from the fungus on my fingers and bad skin cracks open up and then I'm back to the triple antibiotic ointment and bandaids for a while. This is just a constantly recurring thing. I'll likely have to go back to the dermatologist or another skin doctor if I don't reach some kind of solution of my own here. Thanks again everyone for your help here, john d Brenda wrote: Candida can cause lots of problems for you. I go to a wellness clinic in Nashville, TN. Dr. Asa Andrew gave me yeast suppositories for about 2 months. I passed some AWFUL looking stuff but I don’t crave sweets any more like I did before. Maybe you could get some and try them. Brenda On Behalf Of Amelia Gerlach Wednesday, January 28, 2009 7:06 PM Re: Lyme disease One important thing to look out for is candida... Also, check out "low dose Naltrexone" websites...a lot of promise there! My son and I will start taking it soon.There's also a great book called "The Lyme Solution" that talks about all this... Amelia --- truthsleuth (AT) comcast (DOT) net wrote: John <truthsleuth (AT) comcast (DOT) net> Re: Lyme disease Wed, 28 Jan 2009 19:43:26 -0500 Hi Susan, Thanks for that. I think I'll look into that good book there. MMS has helped me lately. Never tried salt/C though. Yes, the toxins are a big problem with the Lyme. I have what seems to be a constant problem with a fungus that develops on my hands, and I think it relates to the iron bacteria in our water supply here, and my detox/toxic situation. Any ideas or comments on better understanding this? I'm wondering if it's accumulated ammonia and neuro toxins. john d Visit my new group on healing cancer and disease in general http://health.Answer2Cancer/ -- Visit my new group on healing cancer and disease in general http://health.Answer2Cancer/

Guest guest

Hi Susan,

I will certainly take your good advice here too. Sure, makes plenty sense

too.

Thanks alot,

john d

Susan Siegel wrote:

John,

I would be careful with these high doses of MMS if you are experiencing

fungal overgrowth.  MMS in these high doses kills the good bacteria very

handily. I have experienced this personally.

It could have exacerbated your problem.  Make sure you are using

lots of high potency probiotics.

Susan Siegel

On Jan 29, 2009, at 2:10 PM, John wrote:

Hi Brenda,

john d

Brenda wrote:

get some and try them.

Brenda

One important thing

to look out for is candida...

Also, check out

"low dose Naltrexone" websites...a lot of promise there! My son and I will

start taking it soon.There's also a great book called "The Lyme Solution"

that talks about all this...

Amelia

Hi Susan,

john d

Guest guest

What is MMS?

Thanks,

Marilyn

-

Susan Siegel

Thursday, January 29, 2009 2:32 PM

John,

I would be careful with these high doses of MMS if you are experiencing fungal overgrowth. MMS in these high doses kills the good bacteria very handily. I have experienced this personally.

It could have exacerbated your problem. Make sure you are using lots of high potency probiotics.

Susan Siegel

Hi Brenda,Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind, though I think I'm okay in that area right now. I've seen good results using colloidal silver and MMS. I've been off the MMS for three weeks and may have to either start up aagain on that or something like colloidal silver. The problem now has to do with this fungus that I have on my hands that I only wonder what the cause may be. I know that we have a residual of iron bacteria in our water at home here, and I'm sure also figure that I may have detoxed debris, neurotoxins like ammonia, and maybe Lyme or coinfecting organisms accumulated in my hand tissues. It's probably a sure bet that my immune system is isn't up to full strength either. I didn't experience this problem much however when I was on 15 drops of MMS though back some weeks ago. I get awful itching from the fungus on my fingers and bad skin cracks open up and then I'm back to the triple antibiotic ointment and bandaids for a while. This is just a constantly recurring thing. I'll likely have to go back to the dermatologist or another skin doctor if I don't reach some kind of solution of my own here.Thanks again everyone for your help here,john dBrenda wrote:

Candida can cause lots of problems for you. I go to a wellness clinic in Nashville, TN. Dr. Asa Andrew gave me yeast suppositories for about 2 months. I passed some AWFUL looking stuff but I don’t crave sweets any more like I did before. Maybe you could get some and try them.

Brenda

On Behalf Of Amelia GerlachWednesday, January 28, 2009 7:06 PM Subject: Re: Lyme disease

Also, check out "low dose Naltrexone" websites...a lot of promise there! My son and I will start taking it soon.There's also a great book called "The Lyme Solution" that talks about all this...

Amelia--- truthsleuth (AT) comcast (DOT) net wrote:John <truthsleuth (AT) comcast (DOT) net> Subject: Re: Lyme diseaseWed, 28 Jan 2009 19:43:26 -0500Hi Susan,Thanks for that. I think I'll look into that good book there. MMS has helped me lately. Never tried salt/C though. Yes, the toxins are a big problem with the Lyme. I have what seems to be a constant problem with a fungus that develops on my hands, and I think it relates to the iron bacteria in our water supply here, and my detox/toxic situation. Any ideas or comments on better understanding this? I'm wondering if it's accumulated ammonia and neuro toxins. john d Visit my new group on healing cancer and disease in general http://health.Answer2Cancer/

Guest guest

Miracle Mineral SupplementFor more information go to http://www.miraclemineral.org/ for lots of info. Susan SiegelOn Jan 29, 2009, at 6:17 PM, Marilyn Beaver wrote: What is MMS? Thanks, Marilyn - Susan Siegel Thursday, January 29, 2009 2:32 PM Re: Lyme disease John, I would be careful with these high doses of MMS if you are experiencing fungal overgrowth. MMS in these high doses kills the good bacteria very handily. I have experienced this personally. It could have exacerbated your problem. Make sure you are using lots of high potency probiotics. Susan Siegel On Jan 29, 2009, at 2:10 PM, John wrote: Hi Brenda,Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind, though I think I'm okay in that area right now. I've seen good results using colloidal silver and MMS. I've been off the MMS for three weeks and may have to either start up aagain on that or something like colloidal silver. The problem now has to do with this fungus that I have on my hands that I only wonder what the cause may be. I know that we have a residual of iron bacteria in our water at home here, and I'm sure also figure that I may have detoxed debris, neurotoxins like ammonia, and maybe Lyme or coinfecting organisms accumulated in my hand tissues. It's probably a sure bet that my immune system is isn't up to full strength either. I didn't experience this problem much however when I was on 15 drops of MMS though back some weeks ago. I get awful itching from the fungus on my fingers and bad skin cracks open up and then I'm back to the triple antibiotic ointment and bandaids for a while. This is just a constantly recurring thing. I'll likely have to go back to the dermatologist or another skin doctor if I don't reach some kind of solution of my own here.Thanks again everyone for your help here,john dBrenda wrote: Candida can cause lots of problems for you. I go to a wellness clinic in Nashville, TN. Dr. Asa Andrew gave me yeast suppositories for about 2 months. I passed some AWFUL looking stuff but I don’t crave sweets any more like I did before. Maybe you could get some and try them.Brenda On Behalf Of Amelia GerlachWednesday, January 28, 2009 7:06 PM Subject: Re: Lyme disease One important thing to look out for is candida... Also, check out "low dose Naltrexone" websites...a lot of promise there! My son and I will start taking it soon.There's also a great book called "The Lyme Solution" that talks about all this... Amelia--- truthsleuth (AT) comcast (DOT) net wrote:John <truthsleuth (AT) comcast (DOT) net> Subject: Re: Lyme diseaseWed, 28 Jan 2009 19:43:26 -0500Hi Susan,Thanks for that. I think I'll look into that good book there. MMS has helped me lately. Never tried salt/C though. Yes, the toxins are a big problem with the Lyme. I have what seems to be a constant problem with a fungus that develops on my hands, and I think it relates to the iron bacteria in our water supply here, and my detox/toxic situation. Any ideas or comments on better understanding this? I'm wondering if it's accumulated ammonia and neuro toxins. john d Visit my new group on healing cancer and disease in general http://health.Answer2Cancer/-- Visit my new group on healing cancer and disease in general http://health.Answer2Cancer/

Guest guest

Hi again Susan,

I cant remember the brand of Neem I used now, it was just like an oil, that I rubbed into my scalp.

However I have used a lot of MMS, in a suppsedly crohns disease cure, called Resolve Crohns. and colitis.and arthritis, herpes, etc.......it didnt help me at all, just made me quite ill, the suppliers are saying it is a cure for both Crohns, Colitis, Arthritis, and herpes, I have told them it is false advertising, but they keep telling me I havent given it enough time to work, it is now 5 months, and nothing positive has happened using the www.resolvecolitis.com and it has cost me $300.00 australian to boot, the firm is in NZ, and they keep maintaining that they have a Dr. Lala, who found this cure etc........

My illness has turned me into a pauper.......with all the people that are playing on your weaknesses to find a cure....

Carmen--- On Fri, 30/1/09, Susan Siegel <ssiegel5 wrote:

Susan Siegel <ssiegel5Re: Lyme disease Received: Friday, 30 January, 2009, 12:05 PM

Miracle Mineral Supplement

For more information go to http://www.miraclem ineral.org/ for lots of info.

Susan Siegel

On Jan 29, 2009, at 6:17 PM, Marilyn Beaver wrote:

What is MMS?

Thanks,

Marilyn

-

Susan Siegel

John,

I would be careful with these high doses of MMS if you are experiencing fungal overgrowth. MMS in these high doses kills the good bacteria very handily. I have experienced this personally.

It could have exacerbated your problem. Make sure you are using lots of high potency probiotics.

Susan Siegel

Hi Brenda,Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind, though I think I'm okay in that area right now. I've seen good results using colloidal silver and MMS. I've been off the MMS for three weeks and may have to either start up aagain on that or something like colloidal silver. The problem now has to do with this fungus that I have on my hands that I only wonder what the cause may be. I know that we have a residual of iron bacteria in our water at home here, and I'm sure also figure that I may have detoxed debris, neurotoxins like ammonia, and maybe Lyme or coinfecting organisms accumulated in my hand tissues. It's probably a sure bet that my immune system is isn't up to full strength either. I didn't experience this problem much however when I was on 15 drops of MMS though back some weeks ago. I get awful itching from the fungus on my fingers and bad skin cracks open up and then I'm back to the triple antibiotic ointment

and bandaids for a while. This is just a constantly recurring thing. I'll likely have to go back to the dermatologist or another skin doctor if I don't reach some kind of solution of my own here.Thanks again everyone for your help here,john dBrenda wrote:

Brenda

[natural_ healing-] On Behalf Of Amelia GerlachWednesday, January 28, 2009 7:06 PM Re: Lyme disease

Amelia--- truthsleuth@ comcast.net wrote:John <truthsleuth@ comcast.net> Re: Lyme diseaseWed, 28 Jan 2009 19:43:26 -0500Hi Susan,Thanks for that. I think I'll look into that good book there. MMS has helped me lately. Never tried salt/C though. Yes, the toxins are a big problem with the Lyme. I have what seems to be a constant problem with a fungus that develops on my hands, and I think it relates to the iron bacteria in our water supply here, and my detox/toxic situation. Any ideas or comments on better understanding this? I'm wondering if it's accumulated ammonia and neuro toxins. john d Visit my new group on healing cancer and disease in general http://health. groups.. com Answer2Cancer/

-- Visit my new group on healing cancer and disease in general http://health. groups.. com Answer2Cancer/

Make 7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more.

Guest guest

Hi Carmen,

I can certainly well identify with what you are saying here, and can tell

you that I have used MMS very powerfully so and for only two or three weeks

and then transitioned into as good a diet of fruits, vegetables and organics

as I could come up with along with potent servings of  Organic whole food

vitamin supplements. I drink generous amounts of herbal tea and this includes

daily multiple cups of  potent genuine korean ginseng tea (which I purchase

for less than $10.00 for a large box at an asian grocery store). This regimen

has kept me feeling incredibly energetic lately and I believe that I'm experiencing

much healing by it as the increased energy by this strict adherence to organics

and constant infusion of nutrients has given me noticeably better health

with greater amounts of healing now taking hold.

Though I  may be still far from making any proclamation whatsoever of being

totally cured of Lyme disease I have for sure certainly attained a greater

level of confidence at this time and have climbed a hill along the way in

progress, which is a significant milestone on my way to the summit of scaling

this huge mountain in that which actually seemed totally insurmountable only

a short while ago.

Keep the hope-fires burning, as I surely am,

john d

P.S. If anyone wants any specifics on what I am doing here just let me know.

- wrote:

Hi again Susan,

I cant remember the brand of Neem I used now, it was just like

an oil, that I rubbed into my scalp.

However I have used a lot of MMS,   in a suppsedly crohns disease

cure, called Resolve Crohns. and colitis.and arthritis, herpes, etc.......it

didnt help me at all, just made me quite ill, the suppliers are saying it

is a cure for both Crohns, Colitis, Arthritis, and herpes, I have told them

it is false advertising, but they keep telling me I havent given it enough

time to work, it is now 5 months, and nothing positive has happened using

the www.resolvecolitis.com  

and it has cost me $300.00 australian to boot, the firm is in NZ, and they

keep maintaining that they have a Dr. Lala, who found this cure etc........

My illness has turned me into a pauper.......with all the

people that are playing on your weaknesses to find a cure....

Carmen

--- On Fri, 30/1/09, Susan Siegel <ssiegel5 (AT) verizon (DOT) net>

wrote:

Susan Siegel <ssiegel5 (AT) verizon (DOT) net>

Received: Friday, 30 January, 2009, 12:05 PM

Miracle Mineral Supplement For more information go to http://www.miraclem

ineral.org/ for lots of info.

Susan Siegel

What is MMS?

Thanks,

Marilyn

-----

Original Message -----

Susan

Siegel

To:

@.

com

Sent:

Subject:

John,

I would be careful with these high doses of MMS if you

are experiencing fungal overgrowth.  MMS in these high doses kills the good

bacteria very handily. I have experienced this personally.

It could have exacerbated your problem.  Make sure you

are using lots of high potency probiotics.

Susan Siegel

Hi Brenda,

john d

Brenda wrote:

get some and try them.

Brenda

[natural_

healing-] On Behalf Of Amelia Gerlach

One important

thing to look out for is candida...

Also, check

out "low dose Naltrexone" websites...a lot of promise there! My son and I

will start taking it soon.There's also a great book called "The Lyme Solution"

that talks about all this...

Amelia

--- truthsleuth@ comcast.net wrote:

John <truthsleuth@ comcast.net>

Hi Susan,

john d

http://health. groups.. com Answer2Cancer/

-- Visit my new group on healing cancer and disease in general http://health. groups.. com Answer2Cancer/

Make 7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver

Pro. Find out more.

Guest guest

Carmen,MMS is a killer. Period. I would think that reducing inflammation should come first when it comes to Crohn's. I have been getting articles (can't remmeber the site) that claim that putting a tsp. of DMSO on your tummy everyday will help to cure it as DMSO reduces inflammation dramatically. It is so powerful it will be absorbed deeply into your tummy. You can also ingest it. I used to put it into my tea every morning to keep my joints loose. Maybe you could google "DMSO and Crohn's." Also eating a very low inflammation diet-no red meat, dairy, soda, alcohol, etc. (But you probably know all that) And drinking lots of healthy raw juices and green drinks. There is a product from Xymogen called GlutAloeMine that heals the lining of the intestines. Two of my daughters were using it to heal their guts from gluten damage. You could also try retention enemas with probiotics and wheat grass juice (if you are up for it).The DMSO is very cheap and worth a try. I know how hard crohn's can be as it runs in my husband's family. They eat whatever they want and I see the consequences. My husband eats fairly well and has been well for years. When I had my first bout with yeast really badly, we both did the probiotic retention enemas and I think that helped him a lot. It also really helps to cut out gluten and casein.Hope some of these suggestions are helpful. Susan SiegelOn Jan 30, 2009, at 4:21 AM, starwoman wrote:Hi again Susan, I cant remember the brand of Neem I used now, it was just like an oil, that I rubbed into my scalp. However I have used a lot of MMS, in a suppsedly crohns disease cure, called Resolve Crohns. and colitis.and arthritis, herpes, etc.......it didnt help me at all, just made me quite ill, the suppliers are saying it is a cure for both Crohns, Colitis, Arthritis, and herpes, I have told them it is false advertising, but they keep telling me I havent given it enough time to work, it is now 5 months, and nothing positive has happened using the www.resolvecolitis.com and it has cost me $300.00 australian to boot, the firm is in NZ, and they keep maintaining that they have a Dr. Lala, who found this cure etc........My illness has turned me into a pauper.......with all the people that are playing on your weaknesses to find a cure....Carmen--- On Fri, 30/1/09, Susan Siegel <ssiegel5 wrote:Susan Siegel <ssiegel5Re: Lyme disease Received: Friday, 30 January, 2009, 12:05 PMMiracle Mineral SupplementFor more information go to http://www.miraclem ineral.org/ for lots of info.Susan SiegelOn Jan 29, 2009, at 6:17 PM, Marilyn Beaver wrote:What is MMS?Thanks,Marilyn -Susan Siegel Thursday, January 29, 2009 2:32 PMRe: Lyme diseaseJohn,I would be careful with these high doses of MMS if you are experiencing fungal overgrowth. MMS in these high doses kills the good bacteria very handily. I have experienced this personally. It could have exacerbated your problem. Make sure you are using lots of high potency probiotics.Susan SiegelOn Jan 29, 2009, at 2:10 PM, John wrote:Hi Brenda,Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind, though I think I'm okay in that area right now. I've seen good results using colloidal silver and MMS. I've been off the MMS for three weeks and may have to either start up aagain on that or something like colloidal silver. The problem now has to do with this fungus that I have on my hands that I only wonder what the cause may be. I know that we have a residual of iron bacteria in our water at home here, and I'm sure also figure that I may have detoxed debris, neurotoxins like ammonia, and maybe Lyme or coinfecting organisms accumulated in my hand tissues. It's probably a sure bet that my immune system is isn't up to full strength either. I didn't experience this problem much however when I was on 15 drops of MMS though back some weeks ago. I get awful itching from the fungus on my fingers and bad skin cracks open up and then I'm back to the triple antibiotic ointment and bandaids for a while. This is just a constantly recurring thing. I'll likely have to go back to the dermatologist or another skin doctor if I don't reach some kind of solution of my own here.Thanks again everyone for your help here,john dBrenda wrote:Candida can cause lots of problems for you. I go to a wellness clinic in Nashville, TN. Dr. Asa Andrew gave me yeast suppositories for about 2 months. I passed some AWFUL looking stuff but I don’t crave sweets any more like I did before. Maybe you could get some and try them.Brenda [natural_ healing-] On Behalf Of Amelia GerlachWednesday, January 28, 2009 7:06 PM Re: Lyme diseaseOne important thing to look out for is candida...Also, check out "low dose Naltrexone" websites...a lot of promise there! My son and I will start taking it soon.There's also a great book called "The Lyme Solution" that talks about all this...Amelia--- truthsleuth@ comcast.net wrote:John <truthsleuth@ comcast.net> Re: Lyme diseaseWed, 28 Jan 2009 19:43:26 -0500Hi Susan,Thanks for that. I think I'll look into that good book there. MMS has helped me lately. Never tried salt/C though. Yes, the toxins are a big problem with the Lyme. I have what seems to be a constant problem with a fungus that develops on my hands, and I think it relates to the iron bacteria in our water supply here, and my detox/toxic situation. Any ideas or comments on better understanding this? I'm wondering if it's accumulated ammonia and neuro toxins. john d Visit my new group on healing cancer and disease in general http://health. groups.. com Answer2Cancer/-- Visit my new group on healing cancer and disease in general http://health. groups.. com Answer2Cancer/Make 7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more.

Guest guest

Thankyou Susan again.

I did have the roll on DMSO many years ago, I have read all the articles years ago also, I forget the mans name think it was David someone, he was very enthusiastic about it.......I dont believe it did anything much for me, I have also paid and used MMS, as in www.resolvecolitis.com or www.resolveherpes.com or www.resolvearthritis.com and paid $300.00 for the supposedly Cure all programme, didnt help me but made me very sick.......I couldnt put anything in my butt......now......but I am going to go back onto the Probiotics again.think they have something to do with it..... will look into the Neem capsules too......

Carmen--- On Sat, 31/1/09, Susan Siegel <ssiegel5 wrote:

Susan Siegel <ssiegel5Re: Lyme disease Received: Saturday, 31 January, 2009, 12:29 AM

Carmen,

MMS is a killer. Period. I would think that reducing inflammation should come first when it comes to Crohn's. I have been getting articles (can't remmeber the site) that claim that putting a tsp. of DMSO on your tummy everyday will help to cure it as DMSO reduces inflammation dramatically. It is so powerful it will be absorbed deeply into your tummy. You can also ingest it. I used to put it into my tea every morning to keep my joints loose. Maybe you could google "DMSO and Crohn's." Also eating a very low inflammation diet-no red meat, dairy, soda, alcohol, etc. (But you probably know all that) And drinking lots of healthy raw juices and green drinks. There is a product from Xymogen called GlutAloeMine that heals the lining of the intestines. Two of my daughters were using it to heal their guts from gluten damage. You could also try retention enemas with probiotics and wheat

grass juice (if you are up for it).

The DMSO is very cheap and worth a try. I know how hard crohn's can be as it runs in my husband's family. They eat whatever they want and I see the consequences. My husband eats fairly well and has been well for years. When I had my first bout with yeast really badly, we both did the probiotic retention enemas and I think that helped him a lot. It also really helps to cut out gluten and casein.

Hope some of these suggestions are helpful.

Susan Siegel

On Jan 30, 2009, at 4:21 AM, starwoman wrote:

Hi again Susan,

I cant remember the brand of Neem I used now, it was just like an oil, that I rubbed into my scalp.

However I have used a lot of MMS, in a suppsedly crohns disease cure, called Resolve Crohns. and colitis.and arthritis, herpes, etc.......it didnt help me at all, just made me quite ill, the suppliers are saying it is a cure for both Crohns, Colitis, Arthritis, and herpes, I have told them it is false advertising, but they keep telling me I havent given it enough time to work, it is now 5 months, and nothing positive has happened using the www.resolvecolitis. com and it has cost me $300.00 australian to boot, the firm is in NZ, and they keep maintaining that they have a Dr. Lala, who found this cure etc........

My illness has turned me into a pauper...... .with all the people that are playing on your weaknesses to find a cure....

Carmen--- On Fri, 30/1/09, Susan Siegel <ssiegel5 (AT) verizon (DOT) net> wrote:

Susan Siegel <ssiegel5 (AT) verizon (DOT) net>Re: Lyme disease Received: Friday, 30 January, 2009, 12:05 PM

Miracle Mineral Supplement

For more information go to http://www.miraclem ineral.org/ for lots of info.

Susan Siegel

What is MMS?

Thanks,

Marilyn

-

Susan Siegel

John,

Susan Siegel

Hi Brenda,Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind, though I think I'm okay in that area right now. I've seen good results using colloidal silver and MMS. I've been off the MMS for three weeks and may have to either start up aagain on that or something like colloidal silver. The problem now has to do with this fungus that I have on my hands that I only wonder what the cause may be. I know that we have a residual of iron bacteria in our water at home here, and I'm sure also figure that I may have detoxed debris, neurotoxins like ammonia, and maybe Lyme or coinfecting organisms accumulated in my hand tissues. It's probably a sure bet that my immune system is isn't up to full strength either. I didn't experience this problem much however when I was on 15 drops of MMS though back some weeks ago. I get awful itching from the fungus on my fingers and bad skin cracks open up and then I'm back to the triple antibiotic ointment

and bandaids for a while. This is just a constantly recurring thing. I'll likely have to go back to the dermatologist or another skin doctor if I don't reach some kind of solution of my own here.Thanks again everyone for your help here,john dBrenda wrote:

Brenda

[natural_ healing-] On Behalf Of Amelia GerlachWednesday, January 28, 2009 7:06 PM Re: Lyme disease

Amelia--- truthsleuth@ comcast.net wrote:John <truthsleuth@ comcast.net> Re: Lyme diseaseWed, 28 Jan 2009 19:43:26 -0500Hi Susan,Thanks for that. I think I'll look into that good book there. MMS has helped me lately. Never tried salt/C though. Yes, the toxins are a big problem with the Lyme. I have what seems to be a constant problem with a fungus that develops on my hands, and I think it relates to the iron bacteria in our water supply here, and my detox/toxic situation. Any ideas or comments on better understanding this? I'm wondering if it's accumulated ammonia and neuro toxins. john d Visit my new group on healing cancer and disease in general

http://health. groups.. com Answer2Cancer/