IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Cayenne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How much cayenne shold a person use when they are using a feeding tube and are only passing liquid. I have gained 11 pounds in one week since having the tube put in. Now at 130 pounnd.CT scan shows a blood clot in the vertebral artery which is wraped in the tumor. I have ingested three bottles of the oleander.

--- On Fri, 8/15/08, Michael Goebel <goebelchx wrote:

Michael Goebel <goebelchxRe: Re: Cayenne and heart attacksoleander soup Date: Friday, August 15, 2008, 3:56 PM

Cayenne is the most prescribed herbal vasodilator, and it is in more herbal formulas than any other herb because if you open the vessels up, more of any nutrient is delivered throughout the body.Cayenne is the most effective nutritional remedy for the heart and cardiovascular tree. It rivals in magnitude any known drug, and most of the time its effects are much faster. It heals arterial walls. It will recanalize clogged arteries.Dr. Goebel--- On Fri, 8/15/08, jonathan chamberlain <jonomark33 > wrote:

jonathan chamberlain <jonomark33 >Re: Re: Cayenne and heart attacksoleander soupFriday, August 15, 2008, 5:20 AM

It's my understanding that cayenne works in two ways against cancer

1. the heat of it expands the blood vessels so that more oxygen circulates - hence the benefit for heart attack victims

2. it contains natural chemicals that kill fungus

To get the first effect you need to take cayenne in non-capsule form so that you feel the heat

Jonathan

Jonathan Chamberlain

www.fightingcancer. com--- On Thu, 8/14/08, Caroline <blkcatwm > wrote:

Caroline <blkcatwm > Re: Cayenne and heart attacksoleander soupThursday, August 14, 2008, 5:58 PM

NOW FOODS makes a cayenne capsule with peppermint called "Kool-Mint Cayenne" - it cuts down the burn and the nausea that can occur when taking on an empty stomach. I personally take it with a shot of milk or spoonful of yogurt. I've also used cayenne powder to stop a cut from bleeding. My mother is in her 70's and her skin is thin and one day she cut it on a bush in the back yard and she couldn't stop the bleeding. I poured some cayenne powder in it and applied some of my salve on it, put a bandage on and the next day the cut was almost healed completely. Within a week, you'd never known she cut herself.

Guest guest

Wow! If you use cayenne through a feeding tube, have a separate portion of liquid with the cayenne that you take in first. They take in the rest of your liquid food on top of it. You want the cayenne to reach the intestines quickly. If you ingest a large amount of cayenne and it just sits in the stomach a long time, it seems it can be quite an irritant. So, I would start with 1/4 teaspoon at first and see how well you can tolerate that. If you have no problem, increase by another 1/4 teaspoon per day, hit the point that is your limit, and then back off 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon.You can also buy Cayenne in a liquid extract from a Nature's Sunshine distributor. You might be able to find other sources of liquid extract cayenne if you hunt for it.Dr. John Christopher and cayenne pepper should turn up more on

Google that you would care to read. God bless and good luck,Dr. Goebel--- On Fri, 8/15/08, Duke Stone <dukesdeals wrote:Duke Stone <dukesdealsRe: Cayenneoleander soup Date: Friday, August 15, 2008, 4:15 PM

How much cayenne shold a person use when they are using a feeding tube and are only passing liquid. I have gained 11 pounds in one week since having the tube put in. Now at 130 pounnd.CT scan shows a blood clot in the vertebral artery which is wraped in the tumor. I have ingested three bottles of the oleander.

--- On Fri, 8/15/08, Michael Goebel <goebelchx > wrote:

Michael Goebel <goebelchx >Re: Re: Cayenne and heart attacksoleander soupFriday, August 15, 2008, 3:56 PM

Cayenne is the most prescribed herbal vasodilator, and it is in more herbal formulas than any other herb because if you open the vessels up, more of any nutrient is delivered throughout the body.Cayenne is the most effective nutritional remedy for the heart and cardiovascular tree. It rivals in magnitude any known drug, and most of the time its effects are much faster. It heals arterial walls. It will recanalize clogged arteries.Dr. Goebel--- On Fri, 8/15/08, jonathan chamberlain <jonomark33 > wrote:

jonathan chamberlain <jonomark33 >Re: Re: Cayenne and heart attacksoleander soupFriday, August 15, 2008, 5:20 AM

It's my understanding that cayenne works in two ways against cancer

1. the heat of it expands the blood vessels so that more oxygen circulates - hence the benefit for heart attack victims

2. it contains natural chemicals that kill fungus

To get the first effect you need to take cayenne in non-capsule form so that you feel the heat

Jonathan

Jonathan Chamberlain

www.fightingcancer. com--- On Thu, 8/14/08, Caroline <blkcatwm > wrote:

Caroline <blkcatwm > Re: Cayenne and heart attacksoleander soupThursday, August 14, 2008, 5:58 PM

NOW FOODS makes a cayenne capsule with peppermint called "Kool-Mint Cayenne" - it cuts down the burn and the nausea that can occur when taking on an empty stomach. I personally take it with a shot of milk or spoonful of yogurt. I've also used cayenne powder to stop a cut from bleeding. My mother is in her 70's and her skin is thin and one day she cut it on a bush in the back yard and she couldn't stop the bleeding. I poured some cayenne powder in it and applied some of my salve on it, put a bandage on and the next day the cut was almost healed completely. Within a week, you'd never known she cut herself.

Guest guest

It is very easy to make a tincture of Cayenne to concentrate it. It is

necessary to use alcohol because the important constituent, capsaicin,

is only soluble in alcohol and not water. Buy powdered Cayenne by the

pound, it is cheap or use fresh Habaneras peppers. Place the powder in a

jar (or the chopped Habaneras') pour vodka in the jar to 1/2 inch higher

than the peppers. Close the jar and put in a dark spot. Shake daily for

2 weeks. Strain and use. Caution - hot!

Some sources of powder:

http://www.botanical.com/products/bulkherb/a.html

http://www.herbalcom.com/store.php3?list=cats & alpha=yes & lett=a-dA-D & sess

ion=734705202daf77794e9050142dfd079d