IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

IU Love, UI Love, WE LOVE - Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shankaram Shiva Shankaram

Do not hate anyone. Start loving everyone. Do not expect anything from any relationship. The worldly relationships are businesslike: ‘If you care for me, I care for you.’ That is the way of the world. That is why worldly love is not true.

Start loving everyone without any reason or rhyme. Anyone on the street, anyone whom you come across, feel love for them; do not expect any return. Even if someone does not reciprocate, do not get upset about it.

You have to continue sowing. One day you will harvest. But you cannot stop sowing. And if a man confines himself to his piece of land alone, the harvest will be half a kilo. If he cultivates in a bigger area, it may be ten kilos. So, do not expect love in a small family, because you may get, you may not get. Try to expand your love.

If out of 100 people, even 20 love you, you stand to gain. Whereas in a family of three, two do not love you, you feel sad.

Try to expand your love. Otherwise we become depressed. Husband, wife, children, our circle is so small. The husband wants the wife to care for him, the wife wants the husband to care for her. If there is no reciprocation, there is a clash and they are not happy.

The first requirement for overcoming these, is the realization that you have that hate or anger within you only. There are ignorant people who do not even know that they have some negative qualities. First thing is to know you have this negative quality; then you will improve. So the best thing for a person to do is, before he goes to bed he should review his day- - check whether he was loving towards everyone, whether he got angry that day for some reason, could he have averted it, whether he displayed hatred towards someone and whether it was worth it.

So, ten minutes before you go to bed, write a mental diary, the next day when you tear off the daily calendar sheet, resolve to be one step better. What you are tearing off is one day in your whole life God has given you, so, you cannot waste it in regret, you cannot waste it in anger. We live for just a hundred years. Live usefully.

When a child grows, it develops a strong sense of emotional-reasoning. Children tend to dislike persons who scold them, not knowing that the censure can be of benefit to them.

Once we undergo the worldly experiences, we will know, we will mellow. It is a question of understanding the world through the hard way, instead of through books. The human mind is a bit egocentric... It wants things at its own terms. You seek even love at your terms, disregarding the feelings of the others involved.

That is the reason for this confusion.

Once you mellow and start loving persons for the sake of love, then there is no room for misunderstanding and the ensuing distress.

Since God is beyond good and bad, why must we do good? Well, why should we do bad? It is your choice. If you sow paddy, you will harvest that. If you sow maize, it is that you will harvest. If you do good, you reap good things in life. If you sow bad, you will harvest the consequences of your bad deeds. God is in no way connected to any of these. It is for you to choose what you want to harvest.

If you have decided to harvest bad; do bad, no one prevents you and that includes God. God is totally impartial; He does not seek anything from you, be it praise or condemnation. If God decides to condemn all those who do not believe His Presence, at least 95% of the population will be in peril. 95% of the people do not even bother about God. Only 5% of the entire world remembers God, and even they are not dedicated. God is beyond good and bad and so He does not concern Himself with whether we accept him or not.

You do good or bad depending on what you want in return. Ends dictate the means adopted. If you want good, do good. If bad is okay for you, do bad. No one stops you!

Now that you are aware of what each action fetches for you, decide what you want to do.

How do know that there is power now? There is no cut in power supply. If there is, then the light will not shine; the mike will not work. If you can understand power, by the efficiency of the derived result of it, you should also appreciate that I must be having some power to create this institution; to motivate all of you to sit in sathsangh listening to bhajans and discourses late into the evening; I must be having some power to create a life style in which nothing is lacking, that makes persons contented. Is it not so? Name any facility and we have it. Resources have always been available; there has never been any paucity of funds. My work goes on. I distribute food, I distribute gift items and they are continuously replenished. That is

the proof that I have power.

Where there is power, light must shine. I have the power, so there is light everywhere. Where there is power, the atmosphere must be very congenial and divine. You are all evidences for that. He who has the power will be a giver, not a beggar. I have the power; so, I never beg. I only give. My work of God goes on and He grants resources non-stop. That is the proof that I have power.

I am grateful to all of them, but I consider them to be my external guides. My Guru is internal. I am always in contact with Him. I effortlessly am repeating the mantra He gave me, all the 24 hours of the day. You can call Him Skanda.

When you practise selfless love for all beings, you can reach up to the fourth layer (chakra). From there you gradually elevate yourself to the layer or chakra in your throat. This is like the black box in an aeroplane. It treasures all the thoughts of your previous births. When the time is ripe (through penance - - mind focus) for you to do away with these thoughts, you reach the chakra in your crown. From there, a beam travels to the skies connecting you to the Cosmos. That is the ultimate conquest - - the conquest of the Ultimate! It is a very tough process. Yet, it is possible for every one to reach this stage. All that you require is the determination to

achieve this. As long as you thirst after material pleasures, that determination eludes you. A person who is done with the world, who determines that “there is no charm in this world; I have seen enough of name, fame, sex, books,†seeks beyond these trifles. And then this bliss is his. The energy that would have been frittered away in worldly pursuits is saved and catapults you to the summit.

Salvation or Moksha is this stage when you have transcended everything and gained the self.

Baba is like Elephant; you are the frolicking children'

It is a beautiful representation of love. Regardless of the celestial heights a Mahatma has reached, even if he is one with the Paramatma, the children who love him, or the children of those who love him have all liberties to play with him. I express love so effortlessly. I do not concern myself with who is around and whether it is appropriate to express love just then. I know I am right, and therefore I do what I feel like. If I feel like joking, I will joke. Children express innocent love in all its pristine glory

and I accept it and reciprocate it. Reciprocation of love -- it must be pure on both sides. When you attain that state of love, you empathize with those you meet. if they are in pain, you feel the pain. That is motherliness. In every move of mine, you can feel that dimension of love.

- Love Baba

Chant & be Happy" Shankaram Shiva Shankaram"

- Maha

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.