IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

(unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sai Devotee,

Ifeel sorry for your loss, but you should never disbelief baba, Take this as a examination of your's shradha & saburi towards baba. He is always with us, He know what is best for us & when it should reach his devotees. he is our parent, like our parents give bitter medecines for our good health, in the same way he give us bitter experiences for our bright future. he is always with us.

Om Sai Ram

Yakun Singhal

MGF Hyundai (N1404)

Mayapuri

madhavi kumar <madhavikumar2003 Sent: Tuesday, 28 July, 2009 8:39:39 AM (unknown)

hi

pl answer to my doubt.

i used to be baba devotee...i used to do night arthi,offer him food before eating,i keep his thoughts in my mind all the time.

all this was 1 month back...but one incident changed me everything.. i want to share that incident with u all.

1 month back we went to some outing.. before going ,the very first time i asked baba to be with me.....we went there and enjoyed and took pictures and before coming back i realised that i missed my camcoder ,i prayed baba but we didnt get that.

this incident made me so depressed and it changed my faith towards baba and i lost the interest.

why it happened like this .before this i never asked baba to be with me..but the very first time i asked him and i lost my camcorder.i dont know how to take this incident.

does anyone have the answer for this.if baba is with me why i lost my camcorder.if he is not with me.,then why he give assurances to his devotees,that he is with them..

iam very confused..

pl answer to my confusion..

madhavi

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

SaiRam madhaviji,

mujhe aise bolna to nahi chahiye lekin lagta hai baba ne aapka itna chota sa test liya or aap osme fail ho gayi aapki itni choti si chiz kho gayi or aapka baba per faith khatam ho giya aapka interest hi khatam ho giya baba mai. (Baba bade hai ya fir tumhara camcoder.)

mera to isse bhi bada lost hoya kitni badi amount lost hui hai lekin hamne to baba ko kabhi blame nahi kiya haan dukh to hota hai chiz khone ka lekin jo hona hota hai hokar hi rehta hai. aapko kisi bhi haal mai baba ko nahi chodna hai. isliye ab baba ko sorry bolkar maan laga ke baba ki bhakti karo. duniya se jab jana hai os waqt baba ki bhakti ne hi jana hai shraddha ne saburi ne saath jana hai camcoder ya fir or koi kimti chiz ne nahi saath jana.

jasmine

--- On Tue, 28/7/09, madhavi kumar <madhavikumar2003 wrote:

madhavi kumar <madhavikumar2003 (unknown) Date: Tuesday, 28 July, 2009, 8:39 AM

hi

pl answer to my doubt.

i used to be baba devotee...i used to do night arthi,offer him food before eating,i keep his thoughts in my mind all the time.

all this was 1 month back...but one incident changed me everything.. i want to share that incident with u all.

1 month back we went to some outing.. before going ,the very first time i asked baba to be with me.....we went there and enjoyed and took pictures and before coming back i realised that i missed my camcoder ,i prayed baba but we didnt get that.

this incident made me so depressed and it changed my faith towards baba and i lost the interest.

why it happened like this .before this i never asked baba to be with me..but the very first time i asked him and i lost my camcorder.i dont know how to take this incident.

does anyone have the answer for this.if baba is with me why i lost my camcorder.if he is not with me.,then why he give assurances to his devotees,that he is with them..

iam very confused..

madhavi

Guest guest

Hi Madhavi,May Baba bless you.Ask your self one thing.... Was that incident so big that you intend to leave baba?Agreed that Baba has told us that he will be always with his devotees. But has he not asked his devotees to have undiminished faith in him.

As you can notice yourself, you never asked for HIS grace to be with you, but this time you requested for his grace and " you lost your camcorder " . Take this incident this way: " There is something good behind this incident that Babaji wished for you and hence you lost your camcorder " .

Please do not be upset over this incident, keep faith in him as we can only understand what is before our senses, but HE can see everything and always does the best possible thing for us.Apologies if I have hurt your feelings in some or the other way.

May Lord shower his blessings on you.Om Sai Ram,Abhinav

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 8:39 AM, madhavi kumar <madhavikumar2003 wrote:

hi

pl answer to my doubt.

all this was 1 month back...but one incident changed me everything..i want to share  that incident with u all.

1 month back we went to some outing..  before going ,the very first time i asked baba to be with me.....we went there and enjoyed and took pictures and before coming back i realised that i missed my camcoder ,i prayed baba but we didnt get that.

this incident made me so depressed and it changed my faith towards baba and i lost the interest.

iam very confused..

madhavi

Guest guest

Dear Rahul,Sai Ram. While you make a good point, none of us can claim (and none of us really claim) that we are the 'disciples' of Sai Baba. A disciple is different from a devotee! A devotee comes with 'desires' and a disciple comes to get rid of all desires!Another of His servants / devotees aspiring to be a disciple,Swamy--- On Tue, 7/28/09, Rahul Shankar <shankarahul wrote:Rahul Shankar <shankarahulRe: (unknown) Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 1:16 PM

Please go through the following excerpts of a book in Baba's own words.

“For 12 years I waited on my Guru who is peerless and loving.

How can I

describe his love for me? When he was Dhyanastha, I sat and

gazed at him. We were both filled with Bliss. I cared not to turn my eye upon

anything else. Night and day I pored upon his face with an ardor of love that

banished hunger and thirst.

The Guru’s absence, even for a second, made me restless. I

meditated on nothing but the Guru, and had no goal, or object, other than the

Guru. Unceasingly fixed upon him was my mind. Wonderful indeed, the art of my

Guru! I wanted nothing but the Guru and he wanted nothing but this intense love

from me.

Apparently

inactive, he never neglected me, but always protected me by his glance. That

Guru never blew any mantra into my ear. By his grace, I attained my present

state.â€Now my question is, how in this world can we claim to be a devotee of baba? or think of loving him immensely? when any materialistic stuff can shake up our faith.

The uncoditional love which is beyond any expectaions, desires or rituals brings you the eternal bliss whereas the selfish deeds can only help you loose or win something. May Sai bless you.

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 8:39 AM, madhavi kumar <madhavikumar2003@ > wrote:

hi

pl answer to my doubt.

iam very confused..

madhavi

Guest guest

Hi Madhaviji,

Remember one thing-

GURU KRIPA HI KEVALAM...SHISHASYA PARAM MANGALAM!

May Shirdi Baba Bless you.

Regards, Rohan Kelkar

"Yuva Jagega......Toh Desh Jagega.....!!!"

--- On Tue, 7/28/09, Abhinav Koul <abhinavkoul wrote:

Abhinav Koul <abhinavkoulRe: (unknown) Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 3:58 PM

Hi Madhavi,May Baba bless you.Ask your self one thing.... Was that incident so big that you intend to leave baba?Agreed that Baba has told us that he will be always with his devotees. But has he not asked his devotees to have undiminished faith in him.As you can notice yourself, you never asked for HIS grace to be with you, but this time you requested for his grace and "you lost your camcorder". Take this incident this way: " There is something good behind this incident that Babaji wished for you and hence you lost your camcorder".Please do not be upset over this incident, keep faith in him as we can only understand what is before our senses, but HE can see everything and always does the best possible thing for us.Apologies if I have hurt your feelings in some or the other way.May Lord shower his blessings on you.Om Sai Ram,Abhinav

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 8:39 AM, madhavi kumar <madhavikumar2003@ > wrote:

hi

pl answer to my doubt.

iam very confused..

madhavi

Guest guest

Dear Jasmine,Sai Ram. Though you are younger to me in age (most probably), I bow to you for the wonderful message to all Sai devotees, not just Madhavi. About a month ago, I too lost some money from my pocket and thought that what He has given, He has taken. What is mine? Nothing. The only lesson that I took from that experience was to be more careful when going out on the road.With blessings as an elder,Swamy--- On Tue, 7/28/09, jasmine 927 <jasmine18_76 wrote:jasmine 927 <jasmine18_76Re: (unknown) Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 3:11

PM

SaiRam madhaviji,

mujhe aise bolna to nahi chahiye lekin lagta hai baba ne aapka itna chota sa test liya or aap osme fail ho gayi aapki itni choti si chiz kho gayi or aapka baba per faith khatam ho giya aapka interest hi khatam ho giya baba mai. (Baba bade hai ya fir tumhara camcoder.)

mera to isse bhi bada lost hoya kitni badi amount lost hui hai lekin hamne to baba ko kabhi blame nahi kiya haan dukh to hota hai chiz khone ka lekin jo hona hota hai hokar hi rehta hai. aapko kisi bhi haal mai baba ko nahi chodna hai. isliye ab baba ko sorry bolkar maan laga ke baba ki bhakti karo. duniya se jab jana hai os waqt baba ki bhakti ne hi jana hai shraddha ne saburi ne saath jana hai camcoder ya fir or koi kimti chiz ne nahi saath jana.

jasmine

Recent Activity

New Members

Visit Your Group

New web site? Drive traffic now. Get your business on search.

Cat Group Join a group for people who love cats

Mom Power Kids, family & home Join the discussion

Guest guest

venkat--- On Tue, 28/7/09, madhavi kumar <madhavikumar2003 wrote:madhavi kumar <madhavikumar2003 (unknown) Date: Tuesday, 28 July, 2009, 8:39 AM

hi

pl answer to my doubt.

iam very confused..

madhavi

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Sai Devotee Madhavi,Dont worry if you lost the Camcorder,you can always buy a new one..but remember If you lose faith on Sai you have lost every thing.Please remember that sai is aware of each and every action in your life and losing something in life implies that it is not for us for reasons unkown to us and it was his direction that you lost the camcorder.Please believe in Sai and he will give you hundred times of what you have lost Read below Sai guru's sayings ...If you want anything, beg of the Lord, leave worldly

honours, try to get Lord's grace and blessings, and get honoured in His court. Do

not be deluded by wordly honour.

"Fix the mind in remembering Me always, so that it will not wander

elsewhere, towards body, wealth and home. Then it will be calm, peaceful and

carefree. This is the sign of the mind, being well engaged in good company. If

the mind is vagrant, it cannot be called well-merged".venkat

Guest guest

Sai Ram MadhviBaba ko ja ke prasad chada ke aao. Itna bada kaam kar diya. Aapka koi bada nuksaan hona tha jo chote me tal gaya. I last month lost my wallet , i was so very dejected because i lost money, ATM Card, Creadit Card etc. But i spoke to a saint he told me " SASTE ME CHOOT GAYE AAP " . He wanted to tell me ki aapka koi sharirik ya mansik nuksaan hona tha jo ki , baba ne wallet gumwa ke kam kar diya.

Baba ko underestimate mat kijiye thank him for his krupa.SachinOn Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 12:14 PM, madhu c <cmadhu.h wrote:

dear madhvi,

i want to tel u one thing

may be u have lost tht camcoder, but dont loose baba.

u know, even i am a devotee of baba

every minute i think of him.i am happy in my life with my inlawa and husband.

i am married for 3 years.still i cannot conceive .i dont have any problem, even my husband,still no kids

but i hav not lost faith in baba

i love him from the bottom of my heart.it can be compared to my love and faith towards my husband.

still i am waiting for him to bless.

i know he wil bless me with child.

may be baba has stopped so many bad thing s which was supposed to happen.and with ths u hav lost it

think once, so many hav lost their parents,may be children also.

watever plz plz keep faith in baba.

WHO KNOWS BABA WILL GET U SOME THING ELSE WHICH IS BETTER THAN UR CAMODER.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BABA

DONT UNDERESTIMATE BABA DEAR MADHVI.

TAKE CARE.

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 8:39 AM, madhavi kumar <madhavikumar2003 wrote:

hi

pl answer to my doubt.

all this was 1 month back...but one incident changed me everything..i want to share  that incident with u all.

1 month back we went to some outing..  before going ,the very first time i asked baba to be with me.....we went there and enjoyed and took pictures and before coming back i realised that i missed my camcoder ,i prayed baba but we didnt get that.

this incident made me so depressed and it changed my faith towards baba and i lost the interest.

iam very confused..

madhavi

-- Warm RegardsSachin Datta

Guest guest

Dear Madhavi ji,

we are not spiritual gurus , just from a sai devotee prospective.....( my personal opinion)

i think Jasmine has well said , i just wanna add here that DAMAGE COULD HAVE BEEN MORE , thank baba that he got you RID of upcoming BIG DAMAGE in just 25K.

Always Think +ve !!!

may be baba was testing your vairagya !!! ( non attachment) , trust me baba can come and return your camera BUT you need to have ONLY FIRM FAITH in Baba.

Keep reading Satcharitra like a GRANTH and you'll get answers to toughest issues of your life .

Still incase you feel your question/ issue is not answered then you can visit our Sai Information Centre in Inderpuri , we'll explain it in much broader way.

till then...

Jai Guru !!!--- On Tue, 28/7/09, jasmine 927 <jasmine18_76 wrote:

jasmine 927 <jasmine18_76Re: (unknown) Date: Tuesday, 28 July, 2009, 3:11 PM

SaiRam madhaviji,

jasmine

--- On Tue, 28/7/09, madhavi kumar <madhavikumar2003@ > wrote:

madhavi kumar <madhavikumar2003@ > (unknown)Tuesday, 28 July, 2009, 8:39 AM

hi

pl answer to my doubt.

iam very confused..

madhavi

Guest guest

OM SAI RAM,                             I  just want to clarify your doubt,          As you have mention that very first time on outing you have asked BABA  to be with you, but my dear friend why you forget that BABA is always with us every time, every moment, everywhere.

Let me tell you & explain you that you have lost your camcorder & u become very upset,     there was something more deadly moment written in your faith on that day, it was to come on you, 

because  BABA  was there ,so instead of coming trouble on you it has gone on your camcorder .   so, instead of blaming to  BABA  you have to be proud of your decesioin  that you have asked  BABA  to be

with you.                     BABA  bless you.On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 8:39 AM, madhavi kumar <madhavikumar2003 wrote:

hi

pl answer to my doubt.

iam very confused..

madhavi

Guest guest

Dear Saidevotees,

Happy SAINATH DAY TO ALL. Completed allotted chapters 13 and 14..Pranamams to HIS Lotus feet. Unni Krishna Sarma--- On Thu, 6/8/09, swarnam surendran <swarnam_surendran wrote:

swarnam surendran <swarnam_surendran (unknown) Date: Thursday, 6 August, 2009, 12:14 PM

SairamFinished parayan of allotted chapters to me today morning.swarnam

Guest guest

Dear Group

Jai Sai Ram,

The SSC chapter no 10 allotted is read on 6th Morning for the Group Prayan

Best regards,

Desh

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 3:14 PM, unnikrishna sarma <unniksarma wrote:

Dear Saidevotees,

Happy SAINATH DAY TO ALL. Completed allotted chapters 13 and 14..Pranamams to HIS Lotus feet. Unni Krishna Sarma--- On Thu, 6/8/09, swarnam surendran <swarnam_surendran wrote:

swarnam surendran <swarnam_surendran (unknown)

Date: Thursday, 6 August, 2009, 12:14 PM

SairamFinished parayan of allotted chapters to me today morning.swarnam

Guest guest

Sairam Aparna bhat,

I am glad to know about your interest to get THE MIRACLE BOOK. You may please order the books through pay pal a/c by visiting www.miraclesofsai.org. if there is any problem in getting the same please revert back I will arrange to send the same.

May Sai be with all of us,bless us and guide us always.

Sairam,

Ashalatha.R--- On Wed, 12/8/09, aparna bhat <aparnabhat2001 wrote:

aparna bhat <aparnabhat2001 (unknown) Date: Wednesday, 12 August, 2009, 2:11 PM

Sairam,

If possible please send me the miracle book at the address given below:

Aparna bhat

ICT Pvt Ltd

A-8 Green Park Main

New Delhi

With Regards

Aparna

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

sairam,

If possiable please send the miracle book to this address.

p.satyam

c\o Ramoji,

10\237 Datta sai temple,

Marakapur

Prakasam DT(523316)

Andhra Pradesh

--- On Wed, 8/12/09, aparna bhat <aparnabhat2001 wrote:

aparna bhat <aparnabhat2001 (unknown) Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 1:41 AM

Sairam,

If possible please send me the miracle book at the address given below:

Aparna bhat

ICT Pvt Ltd

A-8 Green Park Main

New Delhi

With Regards

Aparna

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

i wish u all the best.be confident.

baba is there with u 

On 9/17/09, Sai Subramanian <sai85_k wrote:

om sri sai ram

my name is sai subramanian.k i am having interview on 22nd september in a software company. i am doing MBA final year. please pray for me, i have to select in this interview and i have to attend very well. 

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Guest guest

hi subramanian, with the greace of god SAI u will select and will get job. trust SAI BABA. My --- On Thu, 17/9/09, Sai Subramanian <sai85_k wrote:

Sai Subramanian <sai85_k (unknown) Date: Thursday, 17 September, 2009, 7:18 PM

om sri sai ram

my name is sai subramanian. k i am having interview on 22nd september in a software company. i am doing MBA final year. please pray for me, i have to select in this interview and i have to attend very well.

Guest guest

Jai sai Nath,

Best of luck for the interview, Baba will bless you with the success in the interview.

Jai Sai Nath,

Kishor

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 12:27 PM, leela chaudhari <leelachaudhari wrote:

hi subramanian, with the greace of god SAI u will select and will get job. trust SAI BABA. My --- On Thu, 17/9/09, Sai Subramanian <sai85_k wrote:

Sai Subramanian <sai85_k (unknown)

Thursday, 17 September, 2009, 7:18 PM

om sri sai ram

my name is sai subramanian. k i am having interview on 22nd september in a software company. i am doing MBA final year. please pray for me, i have to select in this interview and i have to attend very well. 

Guest guest

Jai Sai Ram!Its really true Nimmi Ji!Anju--- On Mon, 10/12/09, Nimmihira <khatri_balaji wrote:Nimmihira <khatri_balaji (unknown)shirdi_sai_baba_satsang_London , shirdisai9 , , , shirdisaidallas , shirdisaiUSA , , , Shirdi_Sai_Mahima , ShirdhiSai-Samsmarana , , saibhakt07 , saibabaswords , saidarbar , saileela99 ,

prakashmc1202, dwarakamai_shirdi , experienceswithshirdisaibabaDate: Monday, October 12, 2009, 12:37 AMThought for the day .........The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ... but are felt in the heartbow to shri sai peace be to all . Nimmi hira /forum

Guest guest

om sai ram

kindly include my name for diwali

om sai ram--- On Wed, 14/10/09, aparna bhat <aparnabhat2001 wrote:

aparna bhat <aparnabhat2001 (unknown) Date: Wednesday, 14 October, 2009, 9:24 AM

Sairam

Please include my name also .

Aparna

With Regards

Aparna

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

Guest guest

Jai Sairam,We have included the names and will inform you.May our beloved BABA bless All of us with Love and Happiness.Regards

Saurabh ShankerOn Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 1:10 PM, anjali sharma <anjalisharma227 wrote:

om sai ram

kindly include my name for diwali

om sai ram--- On Wed, 14/10/09, aparna bhat <aparnabhat2001 wrote:

aparna bhat <aparnabhat2001 (unknown)

Date: Wednesday, 14 October, 2009, 9:24 AM

Sairam

Please include my name also .

Aparna

With Regards

Aparna

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

-- RegardsSaurabh Shanker " O Shirdi Sai Nath, Give me the guidance to know when to hold on and when to let go and the Grace to make right decision with dignity "

" The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe In The Beauty Of Their Dreams "

Guest guest

Dear Ayyappa,

Correct me if i'm wrong. I heard Lord Ayyappan is son of Lord Shiva + Lord Vishnu. Is it correct. Tell me more about it.

Regards

Satya

--- On Fri, 10/23/09, laxmi prakash <laxmiprakash_msai wrote:

laxmi prakash <laxmiprakash_msai (unknown)sriayyappan Date: Friday, October 23, 2009, 4:32 PM

Dear Ayyappa I want children’s name that one also SHA first word

She is my first dater

Please ……………… laxmiprakash

hyd - 9246365155

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Guest guest

Dear Ayyappa,

There are two nadis in all Creatures. That is Ida & Pingala. these two nadis meet at fore head (eye brow midpoint). One is shiva (Ida) and another is shakthi (pingala). Shiva means " INACTIVITY

STATE " ; SHAKTHI MEANS " PURE ACTIVITY " . Living Creatures should have balance on these both so that they can merge with universal force that is " TATVAMASI " THAT IS THE VERY PURPOSE OF LIFE.

WHEN THESE TWO FEELINGS ARE FELT IN CYLIC MANNER IN

FORE HEAD EYEBROW CHAKRA WHICH IS CALLED HARIHARA. THAT IS HARA = SIVA STATE SHOULD BE REALISED OR EXPERIENCED AT HARI . THAT IS MID POINT OF EYE BROW. BY THIS, TATVAMASI CAN BE FELT AND WE CAN BECOME JEEVAN MUKTAS LIKE RISHIS.

HOPE THE ABOVE IS IN ORDER.

REGARDS,

D.S.L.NARASIMHAN.

sriayyappan [sriayyappan ] On Behalf Of Satyasilan Muniandi [sullaan_84]

Monday, October 26, 2009 1:21 PM

sriayyappan

Re: (unknown)

Dear Ayyappa,

Correct me if i'm wrong. I heard Lord Ayyappan is son of Lord Shiva + Lord Vishnu. Is it correct. Tell me more about it.

Regards

Satya

--- On Fri, 10/23/09, laxmi prakash <laxmiprakash_msai (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

laxmi prakash <laxmiprakash_msai (AT) (DOT) co.in>

(unknown)

sriayyappan

Friday, October 23, 2009, 4:32 PM

Dear Ayyappa

I want children’s name that one also

SHA first word

She is my first dater

Please ………………

laxmiprakash

hyd - 9246365155

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail.

Learn how.

" This Message and its contents is intended solely for the addressee and is proprietary.Information in this mail is for L & T Business Usage only. Any Use to other than the addressee is misuse and infringement to Proprietorship

of L & T ECC.If you are not the addressee please return the mail to the sender.L & T ECC DIVISION "

Guest guest

Jai Sai Nath Vijaya G,

Please do not leave the hope & faith, consult to good doctors also. By the grace of Sai nath Things will be fine with your daughter.

Jai Sai Nath,

Kishor 

On 10/29/09, VIJAYA SRIRAM <vijayasriram1 wrote:

Dear all Sai Devotees,

Om Sai ram,

I  am vijayasriram here.  Since my daughter is having a problem in her hand she is not able to write the notes in her school books. I am praying a lotus fee of babaji daily.  I don;t know when he will going to solve my problem since she is studying 6th std. and she is having  lot of disturbance in her studies.  I am already frplease pray frustrated for the same. since long time i am waiting to cure this kind  of probelm

I hope all your sincere prayers to saibaba will help me. I trust baba whole heartedly and i surrender my request to him.  Please pray for your sai sister to cure this problem.

With lot of tears,

Om sai ram.

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Guest guest

om sai ram,we all will pray for you ...loka samastha sukinobavanthutake careOn Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 3:31 PM, VIJAYA SRIRAM <vijayasriram1 wrote:

Dear all Sai Devotees,

Om Sai ram,

I  am vijayasriram here.  Since my daughter is having a problem in her hand she is not able to write the notes in her school books. I am praying a lotus fee of babaji daily.  I don;t know when he will going to solve my problem since she is studying 6th std. and she is having  lot of disturbance in her studies.  I am already frplease pray frustrated for the same. since long time i am waiting to cure this kind  of probelm

I hope all your sincere prayers to saibaba will help me. I trust baba whole heartedly and i surrender my request to him.  Please pray for your sai sister to cure this problem.

With lot of tears,

Om sai ram.

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.