IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

(unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr Dev Maharaj ji.

You are talking about the basic needs of existence i.e.. food, clothes & shelter.

Mr Tanjore ji is talking about desires like greed & lust.

Both are completely different subjects.

You are right, when the 3rd eye opens, you see things of a different dimension.

Greed & lust are clearly not part of this dimension.

The body however continues to exist despite the altered perceptions

& therefore continues to be clothed, fed & sheltered

but the need to have more than one needs disappears.

At least, this is my understanding thus far.

Further guidance will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Harii Om !

Shabnam

----

Dev Maharaj

12/03/2009 13:34:02

Re: (unknown)

Other meaning for this is when the third eye is open for any individual his desires (greed and lust) will be destryoedPure nonsense, when your third eye is open all it means is that you can see things of a different dimension. Your physical needs are not taken care of and you still require to be fed, clothed and housed etc.... This only occurs when the energy of your chakra moves your consciousness to the Ajna Chakra.--- On Wed, 3/11/09, Divakara Tanjore <div_tan wrote:

Divakara Tanjore <div_tanRe: (unknown) Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 6:28 AM

Other meaning for this is when the third eye is open for any individual his desires (greed and lust) will be destryoed. Third eye is the spiritual eye when it opens it destroys all the worldly desisres and enlightens a person.

God Bless,

Om Namah Shivaya.

Divakar.--- On Wed, 3/11/09, vijivijayan kayen <vijivkn (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vijivijayan kayen <vijivkn (AT) (DOT) co.in>[om_namah_shivaya_ group] (unknown)om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comWednesday, March 11, 2009, 5:28 AM

dear all

I heard that SIVA has not become angry (Krodha) at any moment. But the PurANAs clearly says that Siva became angry to KAmadeva and by opening his third eye, Siva lit KAmadeva in fire. How to understand this ?

viji vkn

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

Lord Shiva without form is the highest consciousness of the universe, he is everywhere, we have him in us, when we seek him and realize him the third eye opens. All worldly desires and ego are the hurdles in realizing the shiva in us, when we try sincerely the shiva in us helps us to overcome our hurdles and realize him.

Opening of third eye enlightens a person or that person gets divine knowledge, that person will reach and understand higher consciousness (God and his kingdom) that is symbolically called seeing things in different dimension. connecting with higher consciousness (Lord Shiva) can happen by feeling (Clearconscience), by seeing (Clearvoyance) and by listening (clearaudience).

God Bless,

Om Namah Shivaya,

Divakar.

--- On Thu, 3/12/09, infratherm <bioacoustics wrote:

infratherm <bioacousticsRe: (unknown) Date: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 11:16 AM

Dear Mr Dev Maharaj ji.

You are talking about the basic needs of existence i.e.. food, clothes & shelter.

Mr Tanjore ji is talking about desires like greed & lust.

Both are completely different subjects.

You are right, when the 3rd eye opens, you see things of a different dimension.

Greed & lust are clearly not part of this dimension.

The body however continues to exist despite the altered perceptions

& therefore continues to be clothed, fed & sheltered

but the need to have more than one needs disappears.

At least, this is my understanding thus far.

Further guidance will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Harii Om !

Shabnam

-- --

Dev Maharaj

12/03/2009 13:34:02

om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com

Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] (unknown)

Other meaning for this is when the third eye is open for any individual his desires (greed and lust) will be destryoedPure nonsense, when your third eye is open all it means is that you can see things of a different dimension. Your physical needs are not taken care of and you still require to be fed, clothed and housed etc.... This only occurs when the energy of your chakra moves your consciousness to the Ajna Chakra.--- On Wed, 3/11/09, Divakara Tanjore <div_tan > wrote:

Divakara Tanjore <div_tan >Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] (unknown)om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comWednesday, March 11, 2009, 6:28 AM

Other meaning for this is when the third eye is open for any individual his desires (greed and lust) will be destryoed. Third eye is the spiritual eye when it opens it destroys all the worldly desisres and enlightens a person.

God Bless,

Om Namah Shivaya.

Divakar.--- On Wed, 3/11/09, vijivijayan kayen <vijivkn (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vijivijayan kayen <vijivkn (AT) (DOT) co.in>[om_namah_shivaya_ group] (unknown)om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comWednesday, March 11, 2009, 5:28 AM

dear all

I heard that SIVA has not become angry (Krodha) at any moment. But the PurANAs clearly says that Siva became angry to KAmadeva and by opening his third eye, Siva lit KAmadeva in fire. How to understand this ?

viji vkn

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

Namaste Divakara

You are absolutely correct

becasue everyday I see Lord Shiva in my mind(Third eye)

God Bless you!

Om namah Shivaya

Glen

In , Divakara Tanjore <div_tan

wrote:

>

> Lord Shiva without form is the highest consciousness of the universe, he is

everywhere, we  have him in us, when we seek him and realize him the third eye

opens. All worldly desires and ego are the hurdles in realizing the shiva in us,

when we try sincerely the shiva in us helps us to overcome our hurdles and

realize him.

>  

> Opening of third eye enlightens a person or that person gets divine knowledge,

that person will reach and understand higher consciousness (God and his kingdom)

that is symbolically called seeing things in different dimension. connecting

with higher consciousness (Lord Shiva) can happen by feeling (Clearconscience),

by seeing (Clearvoyance) and by listening (clearaudience).

>  

> God Bless,

> Om Namah Shivaya,

> Divakar.

>

> --- On Thu, 3/12/09, infratherm <bioacoustics wrote:

>

> infratherm <bioacoustics

> Re: (unknown)

>

> Thursday, March 12, 2009, 11:16 AM

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Mr Dev Maharaj ji.

>  

> You are talking about the basic needs of existence i.e.. food, clothes &

shelter.

> Mr Tanjore ji is talking about desires like greed & lust. 

> Both are completely different subjects.

> You are right, when the 3rd eye opens, you see things of a different

dimension.

> Greed & lust are clearly not part of this dimension.

> The body however continues to exist despite the altered perceptions

> & therefore continues to be clothed, fed & sheltered

> but the need to have more than one needs disappears. 

> At least, this is my understanding thus far.

> Further guidance will be much appreciated.

> Thank you. 

>  

> Harii Om !

> Shabnam

>  

>

> -- --

>  

>

> Dev Maharaj

> 12/03/2009 13:34:02

> om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com

> Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] (unknown)

>  

>

>

>

> Other meaning for this is when the third eye is open for any individual his

desires (greed and lust) will be destryoed

>

> Pure nonsense, when your third eye is open all it means is that you can see

things of a different dimension. Your physical needs are not taken care of  and

you still require to be fed, clothed and housed etc.... This only occurs when

the energy of your chakra moves your consciousness to the Ajna Chakra.

>

> --- On Wed, 3/11/09, Divakara Tanjore <div_tan > wrote:

>

>

> Divakara Tanjore <div_tan >

> Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] (unknown)

> Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 6:28 AM

>

>

>

Other meaning for this is when the third eye is open for any individual his

desires (greed and lust) will be destryoed. Third eye is the spiritual eye when

it opens it destroys all the worldly desisres and enlightens a person.

>  

> God Bless,

> Om Namah Shivaya.

> Divakar.

>

> --- On Wed, 3/11/09, vijivijayan kayen <vijivkn (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

>

> vijivijayan kayen <vijivkn (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> [om_namah_shivaya_ group] (unknown)

> Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 5:28 AM

>

>

>

> dear all

>  

> I heard that SIVA has not become angry (Krodha) at any moment. But the PurANAs

clearly says that Siva became angry to KAmadeva and by opening his third eye,

Siva lit KAmadeva in fire.  How to understand this ?

>  

>  

> viji vkn

>

>

> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

>

>

>

>

>  

>

Guest guest

have some fun day,

for thanx--- On Sun, 5/4/09, vipul umaraniya <vipul_umaraniya wrote:

vipul umaraniya <vipul_umaraniya (unknown) Date: Sunday, 5 April, 2009, 10:11 AM

hi friends good morning have a nice day. send some fancy mail to me. mahadev devo ka dev mahadev , ganesha is first of any kind of functions, or worship By ............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... .Take care. Your friend : Vipul Umaraniya

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

I have the complete Shiv Puraan in english, but it is a book. I had

brought it from kaashi.

It is of publication Motilal Banarsidas. It is very good.

If there is any online version then i would also like to read it.

regards,

kanishk.

anandhi sankaran wrote:

Om NAMAH sHIVAYA to all..

Can anyone give me the complete Shivapuranam in english..

i wish my kids to learn it in this summer vacations..

Thanx one and all..

anandhi..

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy!

Invite them now.

This Email and files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for

the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you

have received this Email in error please notify the system manager.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this Email are solely

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of IndusInd

Bank Ltd. Finally, the recipient should check this Email and any

attachments for the presence of viruses. IndusInd Bank Ltd. accepts no

liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this Email.

** Message has been scanned by Emergic MailServ **

Guest guest

thank you friend

Guest guest

thanx for entryby R K Tanwer--- On Fri, 10/4/09, R_K Agrawal <r_krishna_ca wrote:R_K Agrawal <r_krishna_ca (unknown) Date: Friday, 10 April, 2009, 9:14 PM

Hi every body,

this is R.K. Agrawal.

Guest guest

Yes, there are mantra to do evil. To block this u would either need chandi Mantra. Even Mahamrithyanja mantra also will protect you.

Basically these are the "Vam Margi" or the left hand side or the negative side. Who do harm for money or jealousy.

Shiv is the greatest Tantric. There can never be a better than him. So pray to him and know that u are protected.

Regards

Dinesh--- On Sat, 4/25/09, Vijay Lingam <ohmmsai wrote:

Vijay Lingam <ohmmsai (unknown) Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009, 4:16 PM

Any body Please Clear my doubt. There is any sooniyam (ie Use mantra's to Kill sombody or blocking legs and hand).If yes how to Block these problems Using gods mantra's and viratha's,Prarthana 's

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

OM

OM NAMAH SHIVAY !

MY SOULFUL PRANAM TO YOU..........

DEEVAKAR JI WHAT I LIKE THE MOST IN YOU IS THAT YOU ARE VERY CLEAR IN YOUR MIND AND GUIDE PEOPLE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.PLEASE KEEP IT UP AND NEVER EVER LOOSE YOUR ESSENCE,BY GOD THIS IS SO DIVINE AND PURE.

GOD BLESS YOU ........

REGARDS,

SUNITA.--- On Sun, 26/4/09, Divakara Tanjore <div_tan wrote:

Divakara Tanjore <div_tanRe: (unknown) Date: Sunday, 26 April, 2009, 8:17 AM

You have to be careful here, why are you believing this? did any one tell you that someone is trying something on you? if you believe you will be in trouble, there are lot of misconceptions in this regard in India and people easily get scared and fear is a dangerous emotion that will lead to more bad things, more than somebody attacking us it is the fear that will take a toll on us, this I am telling from a personal experience, it happened to one of my relative's family and it took a long time for me to convice them out of this fear.

Secondly there are a lot of fake spiritual guru's and astrologers in india who spread these kinds of fears to make money and spread their business and keep people under their control, Instead of showing light they will only talk negitive to scare people, you have to take their words with a pinch of salt. If you think it through and pray directly to the lord you will get your answers.

If you have faith in the lord and feel the connection no force in this universe can shake you, if you are afraid chant "OM NAMAH SHIVAYA" or Durga Mantra "OM DUM DURGEYEI NAMAHA" for protection and courage or Hanauman Chalisa, keep praying and believing in Almighty protection you will overcome these fears.

if you believe in these wrong beliefs you will lose energy and fear will destroy you not other person.

Om Namah Shivaya,

God Bless you,

Divakar.

--- On Sat, 4/25/09, Vijay Lingam <ohmmsai (AT) (DOT) in> wrote:Vijay Lingam <ohmmsai (AT) (DOT) in>[om_namah_shivaya_ group] (unknown)om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comSaturday, April 25, 2009, 6:46 AMAny body Please Clear my doubt. There is any sooniyam (ie Use mantra's to Kill sombody or blocking legs and hand).If yes how to Block these problems Using gods mantra's and viratha's,Prarthana 'sNow surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

OM NAMAH SIVAYA

The apprehension expressed by learned member smitha menon, does not appear to be correct. There is a common saying that Hanumanji is a nithya brahmachari - (always keeping celebacy), ladies should not chant hanuman chAleesa, they should not go near the hanuman prathishta etc. But once, anybody is approaching Hanumanji with pure devotion, she can chant Hanuman chaleesa or chant any hanuman manthra. We should understand that the Godly powers are not for giving any kind of difficulties to human being but for their wellbeings. Why Hanumanji should curse somebody just for loving him, just for serving him..? There is nothing like that. Lord Ram and Sita are living in the heart of Hanumanji. Nowhere it is heard that Sita has an objection for Hanumanji carrying her picture in his heart. Kindly approach that MAHAAN THATHWA with an open mind, with lot of devotion and keep his picture in

your heart and keep his names in your tongue. Only good will come.

SARVAM SIVA MAYAM

With praNaams

Vijayanji

--- On Sat, 25/4/09, smitha menon <smitha_252002 wrote:

smitha menon <smitha_252002Re: (unknown) Date: Saturday, 25 April, 2009, 9:57 PM

Om Namah Shivaya!I have known that women do not worship Lord Hanuman & should not chant the Hanuman Chalisa- is this true? How is the chanting of hanuman Chalisa helpful in ones life?RegardsSmitha.--- On Sat, 4/25/09, Divakara Tanjore <div_tan wrote:

Divakara Tanjore <div_tanRe: (unknown) Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009, 9:47 PM

You have to be careful here, why are you believing this? did any one tell you that someone is trying something on you? if you believe you will be in trouble, there are lot of misconceptions in this regard in India and people easily get scared and fear is a dangerous emotion that will lead to more bad things, more than somebody attacking us it is the fear that will take a toll on us, this I am telling from a personal experience, it happened to one of my relative's family and it took a long time for me to convice them out of this fear.

Secondly there are a lot of fake spiritual guru's and astrologers in india who spread these kinds of fears to make money and spread their business and keep people under their control, Instead of showing light they will only talk negitive to scare people, you have to take their words with a pinch of salt. If you think it through and pray directly to the lord you will get your answers.

If you have faith in the lord and feel the connection no force in this universe can shake you, if you are afraid chant "OM NAMAH SHIVAYA" or Durga Mantra "OM DUM DURGEYEI NAMAHA" for protection and courage or Hanauman Chalisa, keep praying and believing in Almighty protection you will overcome these fears.

if you believe in these wrong beliefs you will lose energy and fear will destroy you not other person.

Om Namah Shivaya,

God Bless you,

Divakar.

--- On Sat, 4/25/09, Vijay Lingam <ohmmsai (AT) (DOT) in> wrote:Vijay Lingam <ohmmsai (AT) (DOT) in>[om_namah_shivaya_ group] (unknown)om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comSaturday, April 25, 2009, 6:46 AMAny body Please Clear my doubt. There is any sooniyam (ie Use mantra's to Kill sombody or blocking legs and hand).If yes how to Block these problems Using gods mantra's and viratha's,Prarthana 'sNow surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

What is the oldest existing temple in India? oldest Murti?

om bhur bhuvah swaha tat savitur varenyam bhargo devasya dhimahi dhiyo yo na pracodayat (prayer for peace and prosperity(gayatri mantra) www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com/nataraj36017

--- On Fri, 8/5/09, Vijay Lingam <ohmmsai wrote:

Vijay Lingam <ohmmsai (unknown) Date: Friday, 8 May, 2009, 8:51 AM

Dear all,

here with i send few pictures of lord shiva.Churutapalli is very famous shiva temple near chennai border of andhara,visit the temple on saturday pradosham is important festival.

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

I wrote it according to ASI's claim about Mundeswari temple and it is true taht many temples of South India are claimed to be oldest Hindu temple of the world. Any Way, Thank You very much, but this information I got from the internetMala Mukherjee--- On Sat, 9/5/09, Vijay Lingam <ohmmsai wrote:

Vijay Lingam <ohmmsaiRe: (unknown) Date: Saturday, 9 May, 2009, 12:49 PM

hello friends

As per my knowledge here in Tamilnadu near Chennai very near to Chennai air port 3000 years old shiva temple namely THIRISULANATHAR situated at

Thirisulam.Another old temple is in CHEYYAR,namely VEDAPURISHWAR. In Tamilnad Lot of Ancient shiva temples

MALA MUKHERJEE <mala_mukherjee_ jnu (AT) (DOT) co.in>om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comSaturday, 9 May, 2009 10:39:25 AMRe: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] (unknown)

Hi,GUDIMALLAM SHIVA temple (Andhra Pradesh) is the oldest Shiva temple of India and the Linga inside the Garbhagriha is believed to be the earliest shivalinga discovered in the country. It is believed that the temple was built in 1st or 2nd century B.C.Orignal founders are unknown.But according to the ASI Mundeswari temple of Bihar (Kaimur) is the oldest functional Hindu temple. It was built in 108 A.D. Here Mundeswari Kali and a CHaturmukh Shivalinga are worshipped together..Mala Mukherjee--- On Fri, 8/5/09, shiva <rudracsn (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

shiva <rudracsn (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] (unknown)om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comFriday, 8 May, 2009, 9:16 AM

What is the oldest existing temple in India? oldest Murti?

om bhur bhuvah swaha tat savitur varenyam bhargo devasya dhimahi dhiyo yo na pracodayat (prayer for peace and prosperity(gayatri mantra) www.dontforgettotak eyourvitamins. com/nataraj36017

--- On Fri, 8/5/09, Vijay Lingam <ohmmsai (AT) (DOT) in> wrote:

Vijay Lingam <ohmmsai (AT) (DOT) in>[om_namah_shivaya_ group] (unknown)om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comFriday, 8 May, 2009, 8:51 AM

Dear all,

here with i send few pictures of lord shiva.Churutapalli is very famous shiva temple near chennai border of andhara,visit the temple on saturday pradosham is important festival.

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Guest guest

Yes true. but the answers to these are within the question itself. Isnt it?The infant who lost its father will neither experience the pain nor the suffering attached with the loss. The differentiation point is the memory that tells you that yuo lost the father. Which is what I have been trying to tell richard too - living here and now is almost impossible. The best we can reach is a state where we invoke the memory only when we are in need to invoke it - I have experienced this state and hence sharing the same.--- On Thu, 5/14/09, anne thakur <annethakur wrote:anne thakur <annethakur (unknown)sacred-objects Date: Thursday, May

14, 2009, 4:18 PM

The "pain" of a pin prick is real - the "suffering" of the pin prick a delusion, the pain roots in the senses, the suffering in the memory. You can let go of suffering even without reaching the self. The experience of pain is articulated by thought that is born from the senses that is held forth by consciousness, thereby by the all pervasive self - the suffering is articulated by the thought that is born from attachment, which is articulated by ignorance or maya.

in deed it is all fine and well to speak of this in itstruth

but how many people or animals are living in an experiential state ofknowing this truth?

people and animals suffer and suffer and suffer

and that is one sea of sorrow

Guest guest

Dear Devotee

Jai Sai Ram

I am sending your email to the proper person for the need full.

Please check your email in the light of following points

1. Courier can be sent within India only.

2. Have you written the complete postal address in the form.

3. Have you given sufficient number of email addresses of the devotees.

4. Please ask the devotees whose emails id you have sent to join the

‘’ for regular updates.

5. In future you may contact Mr. V K Bassi, the writer/compiler of Sri Sai Amrit

Vani directly on his email address in this regard.

VK Bassi <vk.bassi,

Ashok Gupta

Mysaibaba20

Shri V.K.Bassi, OM SAINATH.

I am very happy wiyh the offering of PRASAD of LORD SAINATH.I am in USA

can it is possible to send the material here.If it is I will send the details

immediately. Thanks.

SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJKI JAI.

Rajni Raval.

phone 918-828-9128 ext. 0.

mobile 918-812-6548.

vk.bassi

Sat, 30 May 2009 16:51:26 +0530

(unknown)

Dear Sai Devotees,

We have promised to send photographs of miracles of SATGURU SAI NATH, which

happens generally during recitation of Shri Sai Amritvani.

One of the devotees, Binoo Aneja wants to send the following material to Sai

Devotees:-

1) Shri Sai Satchrita in Hindi or Punjabi printed in bold

letters.

2) Shri Sai Atam Shakshatkar

3) Shri Sai Amritvani

4) CD of Shri Sai Amritvani

5) Bhivooti (mixture of bhivooti originated from photo of Shri

Satguri Sai Nath during the recitation of Shri Sai Amritvani.

Kindly fill the following form which will help us to send your request to the

Devotee, Binoo Aneja. You are also requested to please do send e-mail addresses

at least 10 Sai devotees along with your request.

With regards,

V.K.BASSI

Mobile: 9810005825

REQUISITION FORM

Name

:

Address

:

e-mail address

:

Phone No.

:

Whether you require Shri Sai Satchrira in Hindi or Punjabi

:

e-mail address of 10 Nos. of Sai Devotees

:

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.

http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_BR_life_in_synch_052009

Guest guest

K.B.SwaminathanNo 58M.K. Moopanar RoadThanjavur - 613001Resi: 04362-270787Mobile: 94434-53440--- On Sat, 5/30/09, VK Bassi <vk.bassi wrote:

VK Bassi <vk.bassi (unknown) Date: Saturday, May 30, 2009, 4:51 PM

Dear Sai Devotees,

We have promised to send photographs of miracles of SATGURU SAI NATH, which happens generally during recitation of Shri Sai Amritvani.

One of the devotees, Binoo Aneja wants to send the following material to Sai Devotees:-

1) Shri Sai Satchrita in Hindi or Punjabi printed in bold letters.

2) Shri Sai Atam Shakshatkar 3) Shri Sai Amritvani 4) CD of Shri Sai Amritvani 5) Bhivooti (mixture of bhivooti originated from photo of Shri Satguri Sai Nath during the recitation of Shri Sai Amritvani. Kindly fill the following form which will help us to send your request to the Devotee, Binoo Aneja. You are also requested to please do send e-mail addresses at least 10 Sai devotees along with your request. With regards, V.K.BASSI Mobile: 9810005825 REQUISITION FORM

Name

:

K.B.Swaminathan

Address

:

"Jagadhamba" 58M.KMoopanarRoad, THANJAVUR--613001 ( Tamil Nad)

e-mail address

:

kaybs25

Phone No.

:

(04362) 270787

:

We wantSai Amrit Vani in CD and Baba Vibuthi

:

malkins50 ramanathansivasankar2009,kbalasundaram, ganesankb, dilipbahety,hemsown, hemanth80, kausi49, kiransharma, ktc_3 ,

Guest guest

Dear Devotee

Jai Sai Ram

I am sending your email to the proper person for the need full.

Please check your email in the light of following points 1. Courier can be sent within India only.

2. Have you written the complete postal address in the form.

3. Have you given sufficient number of email addresses of the devotees.

4. Please ask the devotees whose emails id you have sent to join the ‘’ for regular updates. 5. In future you may contact Mr. V K Bassi, the writer/compiler of Sri Sai Amrit Vani directly on his email address in this regard.

VK Bassi ,

Ashok Gupta Moderator

Mysaibaba20

--- On Sat, 5/30/09, VK Bassi <vk.bassi wrote:

VK Bassi <vk.bassi (unknown) Date: Saturday, May 30, 2009, 4:21 AM

Dear Sai Devotees,

We have promised to send photographs of miracles of SATGURU SAI NATH, which happens generally during recitation of Shri Sai Amritvani.

One of the devotees, Binoo Aneja wants to send the following material to Sai Devotees:-

3) Shri Sai Amritvani

5) Bhivooti (mixture of bhivooti originated from photo of Shri Satguri Sai Nath during the recitation of Shri Sai Amritvani.

Kindly fill the following form which will help us to send your request to the Devotee, Binoo Aneja. You are also requested to please do send e-mail addresses at least 10 Sai devotees along with your request.

With regards,

V.K.BASSI

REQUISITION FORM

Name

:

Anu Lakra

Address

:

H NO.27-A, Fruit Garden, NIT Faridabad.121001

e-mail address

:

happygolky_golu

Phone No.

:

:

HINDI

:

bhovika, betterthanbestanu,

lovable_beautiful_princess

anuanshi

chibhabu

medgr8_haema

hemant_deshmukh_1972

kanchan_rohilla2000

aarsh1

c_saibaba

Guest guest

--- On Sat, 5/30/09, VK Bassi <vk.bassi wrote:

VK Bassi <vk.bassi (unknown) Date: Saturday, May 30, 2009, 4:51 PM

Dear Sai Devotees,

3) Shri Sai Amritvani

5) Bhivooti (mixture of bhivooti originated from photo of Shri Satguri Sai Nath during the recitation of Shri Sai Amritvani.

Kindly fill the following form which will help us to send your request to the Devotee, Binoo Aneja. You are also requested to please do send e-mail addresses at least 10 Sai devotees along with your request.

With regards,

V.K.BASSI

REQUISITION FORM

Name

:

Shyam Manohar

Address

:

Meydan L.L.C

Nad Al Sheba Racecourse

P.O. Box 9305

Dubai, U.A.E.

e-mail address

:

shyam_avitta OR

shyamavitta

Phone No.

:

+00971 50 5654131

:

:

except that i am in the sai baba , i do not know email address.

I REQUEST ONLY Bhivooti IF ANYONE CAN SEND ME

Guest guest

REQUISITION FORM

Name

:

chitwan bedi

Address

:

B-232, vivek vihar, phase 1,

delhi-110095. near A- block market

e-mail address

:

saans0904

Phone No.

:

:

hindi

:

lossing.u 

karan

chandneet

pooja

gaurav

vinit

poonam

chander

tarun2011

jagdish

Guest guest

Chaitanya C. Bhatt

CEO

ARTHAAI ENGINEERS,

FF, 29 Swamibaug Society,

Nr. Deep Chambers, Manjalpur,

Vadodara - 390011,

Gujarat, India.

Ph.: 91-265-2658479.

Mobile:09374990953.

Manufacturers of Specialty Insulation Adhesive Tapes.

--- On Sat, 30/5/09, VK Bassi <vk.bassi wrote:

VK Bassi <vk.bassi (unknown) Date: Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 4:51 PM

Dear Sai Devotees,

2) Shri Sai Atam Shakshatkar 3) Shri Sai Amritvani 4) CD of Shri Sai Amritvani 5) Bhivooti (mixture of bhivooti originated from photo of Shri Satguri Sai Nath during the recitation of Shri Sai Amritvani. Kindly fill the following form which will help us to send your request to the Devotee, Binoo Aneja. You are also requested to please do send e-mail addresses at least 10 Sai devotees along with your request. With regards, V.K.BASSI Mobile: 9810005825 REQUISITION FORM

Name

:

Chaitanya C. Bhatt

Address

:

29 Swmibaug Society, Near Deep Chambers, Manjalpur, Vadodara-390011, Gujarat.

e-mail address

:

arthaai

Phone No.

:

0265-2658479

:

Punjabi

:

drtskram

janakvyas05

rlg@rediffmailcom

rriichy

subhatt2

yogesh.sanghavi

gorasona

krishnabhatt84

trivedi73

nityaneel7

rmjani2001

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

AumNamaste SriramWhat are your doubts exactly ?to explain what an aghori is in detail is beyond the scope of explanation, but I will try to just give you a rough outline of what he is supposed to be.Aghora is the destructive form of Lord Siva, votaries of this form are called Aghoris, this is a sect that performs Tantrik sadhana with the aim of attaining Mukti while in human form. The Aghori is the defacto, toughest type of Sadhaka on the planet ! He lives a life of complete seclusion in the cremation grounds ( this is the original temple of Lord Siva ) as it is both a gateway to other dimensions of energy and the easiest place to contact the energy of Lord Siva.The purpose of this type of Sadhana is to do several things:1) Rid the mind of conditioning ( by remaining in seclusion and free from social

constructs;the mind acquires clarity and serenity)2) Development of power - by remaining in a intensively focused state over a period of time (12 years), the Aghori develops what is known as the "unmani" state of mind ( seeing no diffrentiation). When Sadhana is successfully completed, the mental constructs of such a person becomes purified and he is able to unfold the higher functions of the mind. Such a person can then learn how to manipulate energy and transmute it from state to state. What "appears" as bad/impure to a normal person has no siginificance to an aghori, he only sees energy.3) When a Sadhaka develops to this level, he is able to transform his own nature. To those that have mastered their mantra, they become beings to truly respect as they are able to destroy their own imperfections and advance toward divinity in a truly meaningful way. Such beings while

they may appear outwardly vile (to most people), inwardly are the most advanced in terms of their consciousness as they break the knots of the mind that keep humans fettered as animals.Note: This is NOT a type of Sadhana that can be accomplished by all and sundry, it is only the toughest of people that can endure this as they have no phyiscal comforts only the support of Lord Siva to sustain them !Namah Sivaya Aum--- On Fri, 5/29/09, sriram balu <sri_skulls wrote:sriram balu <sri_skulls (unknown) , "shiv sena group"

<Shiva_Sena >Friday, May 29, 2009, 9:14 AM

HI.......... .om lord SHIVA ............ .....hi hav a lot of doubtes about aghories and can anyone explain them to me in detail...... ....pls... .regards,a Shiva Devotee..... ....sriram

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!..

Guest guest

Regards,

Amit Kalra

SME, teamIS - BOOTS - ACOS

Noida - II

Steria

CUG: 830 2691

PSTN: 5095

Mob: +91 9810510792

amit.kalra

http://www.steria.co.in

Steria Switchboard: +91 (0) 120 408 5000

VK Bassi <vk.bassi

Sent by:

30 May 2009 04:51 PM ZE5B

Please respond

to

To

cc

Subject

(unknown)

Dear Sai Devotees,

We have promised to send photographs of

miracles of SATGURU SAI NATH, which happens generally during recitation

of Shri Sai Amritvani.

One of the devotees, Binoo Aneja wants

to send the following material to Sai Devotees:-

1)

Shri

Sai Satchrita in Hindi or Punjabi printed in bold letters.

2)

Shri

Sai Atam Shakshatkar

3)

Shri

Sai Amritvani

4)

CD

of Shri Sai Amritvani

5)

Bhivooti

(mixture of bhivooti originated from photo of Shri Satguri Sai Nath during

the recitation of Shri Sai Amritvani.

Kindly fill the following form which will

help us to send your request to the Devotee, Binoo Aneja. You are also

requested to please do send e-mail addresses at least 10 Sai devotees along

with your request.

With regards,

V.K.BASSI

REQUISITION FORM

Name

:

Amit Kalra

Address

:

2/46, Nehru Nagar,

New Delhi - 110065

e-mail address

:

amit.kalra

Phone No.

:

+91 9810510792

Whether you require Shri

Sai Satchrira in Hindi or Punjabi

:

Hindi

e-mail address of 10 Nos.

of Sai Devotees

:

mamtakalra,

amitkalra72, naveen.kumar, sachin.shah, deepakchoudhary,

abhinav.malhotra,

ajay.jassal,

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*

Click here!.

This email originates from Steria*. It, and any attachments, may contain confidential information and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights. It is only for the use of the addressee(s). You may not copy, forward, disclose, save or otherwise use it in any way if you are not the addressee(s) or responsible for delivery.

If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender and cancel it immediately.

Steria may monitor the content of emails within its network to ensure compliance with its policies and procedures.

Any email is susceptible to alteration and its integrity cannot be assured. Steria shall not be liable if the message is altered, modified, falsified, or edited.

___

* Steria Limited, number 4077975;

Steria Recruitment Limited, number 1437998.

Registered in England and Wales; registered office Three Cherry Trees Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 7AH

www.steria.co.uk

Guest guest

Dear sai devotee,

Plz check online Sai satchritra in offical website - www.sai.org.in

check it

thxs.--- On Sat, 30/5/09, VK Bassi <vk.bassi wrote:

VK Bassi <vk.bassi (unknown) Date: Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 4:51 PM

Dear Sai Devotees,

3) Shri Sai Amritvani

With regards,

V.K.BASSI

REQUISITION FORM

Name

:

Address

:

e-mail address

:

Phone No.

:

:

:

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

It is true but if you will go to Astrology (Jotish) than you will say some thing different.

If some one is under 71/2 years period of "Shanidev" than one wont be able to do any thing even if one want it will be full of obstacles and other problems.

Why a person become like King and other a begger?why one is born in a family where there is nothing to eat and other where is lot?

This is all one's past births Karma.Some chanting do Reward but as is described in "Geeta" that "Karam Karo per Phal kee Ichha Mat Rakho" one will be rewarded of Good Karma as well as Bad Karma but in which birth that is not mentioned and the next birth take place of Karma.

Every one take birth in this world there is planet position in sky which change its Degree every 3 minutes e.g a twin is born but both are with its own past Karma and it is seen that one is living like King and other as begger why bcoz of Karma but of which birth that no body knows.

Dharttrasher the father of "Korev" questioned Shree Krishna that I remember my 99 past births in which i have not done any thing which could be the cause for my blindness and killing of my 100 sons.

Shree Krishan replied that I am giving you dirshti to go back one more birth where you will find what you have done and what he sees that he has killed 100 birds and have taken them to blindness before killing which is being rewarded now.

Do believe in karma but never expect Rewaed soon.

Jai Shiv and Shakti.

Assaram--- On Fri, 6/5/09, mg garga <mggarga wrote:

mg garga <mggarga (unknown) Date: Friday, June 5, 2009, 8:10 PM

HariOm

I am Quoting Quote from Guruji saying

"Shantee kee Ichchha se Shantee nahee miltee,

Ichchha ki shanti se shantee miltee hai !

Bhagyawadi mat bano apane durbhagya ko Karam ke hathode se tod kar aage bhadh jao.

Jin prasthitheeyo ko tum badal n sako apneap ko prasthitheeyo ke anusar badal lo.

mggarga

Guest guest

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA..............

NAMASHKAAR TO ALL !

INDEED VERY WELL SAID,WE HAVE TO PERFORM OUR KARMA AND OUR DESTINY IS IN OUR HAND TO SHAPE AT THE SAME TIME WE SHOULD NEVER WAIT FOR THE END RESULTS,IT WILL COME IN THE RIGHT TIME.OUR KARMA IS THE ALCHEMY OF NATURE SO WE HAVE TO GIVE TIME FOR THE OUTCOME.

REGARDS,

SUNITA DEVI.

--- On Sat, 6/6/09, Assaram Alamchandani <aac6993 wrote:

Assaram Alamchandani <aac6993Re: (unknown) Date: Saturday, 6 June, 2009, 8:19 PM

It is true but if you will go to Astrology (Jotish) than you will say some thing different.

If some one is under 71/2 years period of "Shanidev" than one wont be able to do any thing even if one want it will be full of obstacles and other problems.

Why a person become like King and other a begger?why one is born in a family where there is nothing to eat and other where is lot?

This is all one's past births Karma.Some chanting do Reward but as is described in "Geeta" that "Karam Karo per Phal kee Ichha Mat Rakho" one will be rewarded of Good Karma as well as Bad Karma but in which birth that is not mentioned and the next birth take place of Karma.

Every one take birth in this world there is planet position in sky which change its Degree every 3 minutes e.g a twin is born but both are with its own past Karma and it is seen that one is living like King and other as begger why bcoz of Karma but of which birth that no body knows.

Dharttrasher the father of "Korev" questioned Shree Krishna that I remember my 99 past births in which i have not done any thing which could be the cause for my blindness and killing of my 100 sons.

Shree Krishan replied that I am giving you dirshti to go back one more birth where you will find what you have done and what he sees that he has killed 100 birds and have taken them to blindness before killing which is being rewarded now.

Do believe in karma but never expect Rewaed soon.

Jai Shiv and Shakti.

Assaram--- On Fri, 6/5/09, mg garga <mggarga > wrote:

mg garga <mggarga >[om_namah_shivaya_ group] (unknown)om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comFriday, June 5, 2009, 8:10 PM

HariOm

I am Quoting Quote from Guruji saying

"Shantee kee Ichchha se Shantee nahee miltee,

Ichchha ki shanti se shantee miltee hai !

Bhagyawadi mat bano apane durbhagya ko Karam ke hathode se tod kar aage bhadh jao.

Jin prasthitheeyo ko tum badal n sako apneap ko prasthitheeyo ke anusar badal lo.

mggarga

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Dear Assaram Ji

Aum Namah Shivaaya

You are very right in writing the following mail.

But I have a question. Could you give me the reference where Dhritraashtra asked

this question from Krishn? I wish to read in detail.

Thanks a lot

With regards

Sushma

, Assaram Alamchandani

<aac6993 wrote:

>

> It is true but if you will go to Astrology (Jotish) than you will say some

thing different.

> If some one is under 71/2 years period of " Shanidev " than one wont be able to

do any thing even if one want it will be full of obstacles and other problems.

> Why a person become like King and other a begger?why one is born in a family

where there is nothing to eat and other where is lot?

> This is all one's past births Karma.Some chanting do Reward but as is

described in " Geeta " that " Karam Karo per Phal kee Ichha Mat Rakho " one will be

rewarded of Good Karma as well as Bad Karma but in which birth that is not

mentioned and the next birth take place of Karma.

> Every one take birth in this world there is planet position in sky which

change its Degree every 3 minutes e.g a twin is born but both are with its own

past Karma and it is seen that one is living like King and other as begger why

bcoz of Karma but of which birth that no body knows.

> Dharttrasher the father of " Korev " questioned Shree Krishna that I remember my

99 past births in which i have not done any thing which could be the cause for

my blindness and killing of my 100 sons.

> Shree Krishan replied that I am giving you dirshti to go back one more birth

where you will find what you have done and what he sees that he has killed 100

birds and have taken them to blindness before killing which is being rewarded

now.

> Do believe in karma but never expect Rewaed soon.

> Jai Shiv and Shakti.

> Assaram

>

> --- On Fri, 6/5/09, mg garga <mggarga wrote:

>

>

> mg garga <mggarga

> (unknown)

>

> Friday, June 5, 2009, 8:10 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

HariOm

> I am Quoting Quote from Guruji saying

> " Shantee kee Ichchha se Shantee nahee miltee,

>  Ichchha ki shanti se shantee miltee hai !

>  

> Bhagyawadi mat bano apane durbhagya ko Karam ke hathode se tod kar aage bhadh

jao.

>  

> Jin prasthitheeyo ko tum badal n sako apneap ko prasthitheeyo ke anusar badal

lo.

> mggarga

>