IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends,Can you please elaborate the actual rules that are being followed in the KPDP in respect to Marriage matching as per KP.?Also I like to know the rules were fixed by whom?I hope this is being given in some sw.

I will be obliged to get these detailsThanks and RegardsAdith 

Guest guest

Dear Sri Adithj,

KPDP Rules have been framed by Shri K.P.Kuppuganapathi, disciple of late Guruji, Sri KSK.

It is like Dasavidha Porutham of traditional astrology, modified according to KP Astrology of Sub Rule. There are 11 or 12 items for matching the horoscopes of bride and bridegroom, and given marks on percentage. In this item 10 is given more importance which states whether the couple will lead a happy married life with their present Dasa Bhukthi. In this there is no matching of doshas including Mars, or Kalathra Dosha, Sun Dosha, Saturn Dosha etc. It is said that this KPDP Rules for matching 2 horoscopes according to KP system.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:02 AM

Dear friends,Can you please elaborate the actual rules that are being followed in the KPDP in respect to Marriage matching as per KP.?Also I like to know the rules were fixed by whom?I hope this is being given in some sw. I will be obliged to get these detailsThanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji,Please refer page no:8 & 9 of KP E-zine-March-2007 issue (http://loger.com) written by honourable shri K P Kappuganapathy ji, where you will find all informations about KPDP.RegardsNicky Modi--- On Wed, 4/7/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 3:04 AM

Dear Sri Adithj,

KPDP Rules have been framed by Shri K.P.Kuppuganapathi, disciple of late Guruji, Sri KSK.

It is like Dasavidha Porutham of traditional astrology, modified according to KP Astrology of Sub Rule. There are 11 or 12 items for matching the horoscopes of bride and bridegroom, and given marks on percentage. In this item 10 is given more importance which states whether the couple will lead a happy married life with their present Dasa Bhukthi. In this there is no matching of doshas including Mars, or Kalathra Dosha, Sun Dosha, Saturn Dosha etc. It is said that this KPDP Rules for matching 2 horoscopes according to KP system.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Dear friends,Can you please elaborate the actual rules that are being followed in the KPDP in respect to Marriage matching as per KP.?Also I like to know the rules were fixed by whom?I hope this is being given in some sw. I will be obliged to get these detailsThanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear KSV Ramani ji,Thanks for your reply.Of course I know this. But I want to know those Items (matchings or parameters) in this.and the success rate of the rules.With RegardsAdith

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 3:34 PM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Sri Adithj,

It is like Dasavidha Porutham of traditional astrology, modified according to KP Astrology of Sub Rule.  There are 11 or 12 items for matching the horoscopes of bride and bridegroom, and given marks on percentage.  In this item 10 is given more importance which states whether the couple will lead a happy married life with their present Dasa Bhukthi.  In this there is no matching of doshas including Mars, or Kalathra Dosha, Sun Dosha, Saturn Dosha etc.  It is said that this KPDP Rules for matching 2 horoscopes according to KP system.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Guest guest

Hello

I would like to add here something....

It is very important to see YONI GUNA. Suppose male YONI is GAU (cow)

and Female's Yoni is VYAGHRA ( LION)... Both are hard enemies. So, Even on

matching perfect can not give satisfactory married life.

So we should always look for traditional rules with KP.

Thank you

, " kadavasalramani " <kadavasalramani

wrote:

>

> Dear Sri Adithj,

>

> KPDP Rules have been framed by Shri K.P.Kuppuganapathi, disciple of late

Guruji, Sri KSK.

> It is like Dasavidha Porutham of traditional astrology, modified according to

KP Astrology of Sub Rule. There are 11 or 12 items for matching the horoscopes

of bride and bridegroom, and given marks on percentage. In this item 10 is

given more importance which states whether the couple will lead a happy married

life with their present Dasa Bhukthi. In this there is no matching of doshas

including Mars, or Kalathra Dosha, Sun Dosha, Saturn Dosha etc. It is said that

this KPDP Rules for matching 2 horoscopes according to KP system.

>

> Regards,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

> -

> adith kasinath.g.k

>

> Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:02 AM

> KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

>

>

>

> Dear friends,

>

> Can you please elaborate the actual rules that are being followed in the

KPDP in respect to Marriage matching as per KP.?

>

> Also I like to know the rules were fixed by whom?

>

> I hope this is being given in some sw.

>

> I will be obliged to get these details

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Adith

>

Guest guest

Dear sri Adith Ji,KPDP rules are available in the files section of this group in Articles section.Thanks & Regards,Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Wed, 7/4/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching Date: Wednesday, 7 April, 2010, 3:34 PM

Dear Sri Adithj,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Adith,

The rules are uploaded in files section. This was discussed few months back and please check the below URL.

/message/28190

/message/28197

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Wed, 4/7/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 3:04 AM

Dear Sri Adithj,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear Naidu ji,Noted with thanksAdithOn Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 10:18 PM, K. P. Naidu <konathalan wrote:

Dear sri Adith Ji,KPDP rules are available in the files section of this group in Articles section.

Thanks & Regards,Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Wed, 7/4/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

Date: Wednesday, 7 April, 2010, 3:34 PM

Dear Sri Adithj,

It is like Dasavidha Porutham of traditional astrology, modified according to KP Astrology of Sub Rule.  There are 11 or 12 items for matching the horoscopes of bride and bridegroom, and given marks on percentage.  In this item 10 is given more importance which states whether the couple will lead a happy married life with their present Dasa Bhukthi.  In this there is no matching of doshas including Mars, or Kalathra Dosha, Sun Dosha, Saturn Dosha etc.  It is said that this KPDP Rules for matching 2 horoscopes according to KP system.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Wyomesh,

Yoni Guna has been taken care of in KPDP, for your information,under compatibility...!

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Wed, 7/4/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd wrote:

Wyomesh <wyomeshd Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching Received: Wednesday, 7 April, 2010, 1:59 PM

HelloI would like to add here something... .It is very important to see YONI GUNA. Suppose male YONI is GAU (cow)and Female's Yoni is VYAGHRA ( LION)... Both are hard enemies. So, Even on matching perfect can not give satisfactory married life.So we should always look for traditional rules with KP.Thank you@gro ups.com, "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sri Adithj,> > KPDP Rules have been framed by Shri K.P.Kuppuganapathi, disciple of late Guruji, Sri KSK.> It is like Dasavidha Porutham of traditional astrology, modified according to KP Astrology of Sub Rule. There are 11 or 12 items for matching the horoscopes of bride and bridegroom, and given marks on

percentage. In this item 10 is given more importance which states whether the couple will lead a happy married life with their present Dasa Bhukthi. In this there is no matching of doshas including Mars, or Kalathra Dosha, Sun Dosha, Saturn Dosha etc. It is said that this KPDP Rules for matching 2 horoscopes according to KP system.> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani> - > adith kasinath.g.k > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:02 AM> KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching> > > > Dear friends,> > Can you please elaborate the actual rules that are being followed in the KPDP in respect to Marriage matching as per

KP.?> > Also I like to know the rules were fixed by whom?> > I hope this is being given in some sw. > > I will be obliged to get these details> > Thanks and Regards> Adith>

Guest guest

Dear Yogesh ji,Hope your point is not available in the KPDP rules described by Shri.Kuppusamy.If so, can you pls elaborate the rules that you follow as per your sw found by the great Shri.Raichur ji?  This will be useful for all.

Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 8:14 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Wyomesh,

Yoni Guna has been taken care of in KPDP, for your information,under compatibility...!

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Wed, 7/4/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd wrote:

Wyomesh <wyomeshd Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

Received: Wednesday, 7 April, 2010, 1:59 PM

HelloI would like to add here something... .It is very important to see YONI GUNA. Suppose male YONI is GAU (cow)and Female's Yoni is VYAGHRA ( LION)... Both are hard enemies. So, Even on matching perfect can not give satisfactory married life.

So we should always look for traditional rules with KP.Thank you@gro ups.com, " kadavasalramani " <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:

>> Dear Sri Adithj,> > KPDP Rules have been framed by Shri K.P.Kuppuganapathi, disciple of late Guruji, Sri KSK.> It is like Dasavidha Porutham of traditional astrology, modified according to KP Astrology of Sub Rule. There are 11 or 12 items for matching the horoscopes of bride and bridegroom, and given marks on

percentage. In this item 10 is given more importance which states whether the couple will lead a happy married life with their present Dasa Bhukthi. In this there is no matching of doshas including Mars, or Kalathra Dosha, Sun Dosha, Saturn Dosha etc. It is said that this KPDP Rules for matching 2 horoscopes according to KP system.

> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani> - > adith kasinath.g.k > @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:02 AM> KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching> > > > Dear friends,> > Can you please elaborate the actual rules that are being followed in the KPDP in respect to Marriage matching as per

KP.?> > Also I like to know the rules were fixed by whom?> > I hope this is being given in some sw. > > I will be obliged to get these details> > Thanks and Regards

> Adith>

Guest guest

Hineither guna nor kuta will helpful in matching of boy-girl horoscope as it is predestined and he/she should get marry what has already destined in their charts.i remember one girl chart in which i had predicted short marital life as well as i had predicted diseases of her husband by anlysing her chart. Later girl married and lead marital life for few years and her faced health problem resulted in his death.both in hindu predictive as well as in kp for marital life some combination and significance has given.RegardsSahhasra SaagaraYogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: Wyomesh <wyomeshdThu, 8 April, 2010 8:14:18 PMRe: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

Dear Wyomesh,

Yoni Guna has been taken care of in KPDP, for your information, under compatibility...!

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Wed, 7/4/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd > wrote:

Wyomesh <wyomeshd > Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching@gro ups.comReceived: Wednesday, 7 April, 2010, 1:59 PM

HelloI would like to add here something... .It is very important to see YONI GUNA. Suppose male YONI is GAU (cow)and Female's Yoni is VYAGHRA ( LION)... Both are hard enemies. So, Even on matching perfect can not give satisfactory married life.So we should always look for traditional rules with KP.Thank you@gro ups.com, "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sri Adithj,> > KPDP Rules have been framed by Shri K.P.Kuppuganapathi, disciple of late Guruji, Sri KSK.> It is like Dasavidha Porutham of traditional astrology, modified according to KP Astrology of Sub Rule. There are 11 or 12 items for matching the horoscopes of bride and bridegroom, and given marks on

percentage. In this item 10 is given more importance which states whether the couple will lead a happy married life with their present Dasa Bhukthi. In this there is no matching of doshas including Mars, or Kalathra Dosha, Sun Dosha, Saturn Dosha etc. It is said that this KPDP Rules for matching 2 horoscopes according to KP system.> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani> - > adith kasinath.g.k > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:02 AM> KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching> > > > Dear friends,> > Can you please elaborate the actual rules that are being followed in the KPDP in respect to Marriage matching as per

KP.?> > Also I like to know the rules were fixed by whom?> > I hope this is being given in some sw. > > I will be obliged to get these details> > Thanks and Regards> Adith>

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

dear Lajmiji

Where is KPDP available

Regards

Sujata

--- On Thu, 8/4/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi

> Re: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

>

> Cc: " Wyomesh " <wyomeshd

> Thursday, 8 April, 2010, 8:14 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Wyomesh,

>                       

> Yoni Guna has been taken care of in KPDP, for your

> information, under compatibility...!

>                        With

> best wishes,

>                       

> Yogesh Lajmi.

>

> --- On Wed, 7/4/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd (AT) (DOT)

> com> wrote:

>

>

> Wyomesh <wyomeshd >

> Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

> @gro ups.com

> Received: Wednesday, 7 April, 2010, 1:59 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

> Hello

>

> I would like to add here something... .

> It is very important to see YONI GUNA. Suppose male YONI is

> GAU (cow)

> and Female's Yoni is VYAGHRA ( LION)... Both are hard

> enemies. So, Even on matching perfect can not give

> satisfactory married life.

>

> So we should always look for traditional rules with KP.

>

> Thank you

>

> @gro

> ups.com, " kadavasalramani "

> <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sri Adithj,

> >

> > KPDP Rules have been framed by Shri

> K.P.Kuppuganapathi, disciple of late Guruji, Sri KSK.

> > It is like Dasavidha Porutham of traditional

> astrology, modified according to KP Astrology of Sub Rule.

> There are 11 or 12 items for matching the horoscopes of

> bride and bridegroom, and given marks on

> percentage. In this item 10 is given more importance which

> states whether the couple will lead a happy married life

> with their present Dasa Bhukthi. In this there is no

> matching of doshas including Mars, or Kalathra Dosha, Sun

> Dosha, Saturn Dosha etc. It is said that this KPDP Rules for

> matching 2 horoscopes according to KP system.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > K.S.V.Ramani

> > -

> > adith kasinath.g.k

> > @gro

> ups.com

> > Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:02 AM

> > KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear friends,

> >

> > Can you please elaborate the actual rules that are

> being followed in the KPDP in respect to Marriage matching

> as per

> KP.?

> >

> > Also I like to know the rules were fixed by whom?

> >

> > I hope this is being given in some sw.

> >

> > I will be obliged to get these details

> >

> > Thanks and Regards

> > Adith

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

Guest guest

Dear Sagar ji,I accept your points. . But if it is destined, whats the role of Astrologer in matching? Why should we match?Does any astrologer play role in fixing the match ? or helping to find the best match?

I hope there must some logic behind in our old says..As per the Astrologers guidelines if anyone follows, the incidents can not be stopped but the impact can be reduced. Similarly, in a chart if he has a poor significations for a happy marital life, if he is marched to a better one, there wont be permanent separation but misunderstanding or temporary separation during the unfavorable period.

Pls give your views on the above.With RegardsAdithOn Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:45 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Hineither guna nor kuta will helpful in matching of boy-girl horoscope as it is predestined and he/she should get marry what has already destined in their charts.

i remember one girl chart  in which i had predicted short marital life as well as i had predicted diseases of her husband by anlysing her chart. Later girl married and lead marital life for few years and her faced health problem resulted in his death.

both in hindu predictive as well as in kp for marital life some combination and significance has given.RegardsSahhasra Saagara

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi

Cc: Wyomesh <wyomeshd

Thu, 8 April, 2010 8:14:18 PMRe: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

Dear Wyomesh,

Yoni Guna has been taken care of in KPDP, for your information, under compatibility...!

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Wyomesh <wyomeshd > Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching@gro ups.com

HelloI would like to add here something... .It is very important to see YONI GUNA. Suppose male YONI is GAU (cow)and Female's Yoni is VYAGHRA ( LION)... Both are hard enemies. So, Even on matching perfect can not give satisfactory married life.

So we should always look for traditional rules with KP.Thank you@gro ups.com, " kadavasalramani " <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:

>> Dear Sri Adithj,> > KPDP Rules have been framed by Shri K.P.Kuppuganapathi, disciple of late Guruji, Sri KSK.> It is like Dasavidha Porutham of traditional astrology, modified according to KP Astrology of Sub Rule. There are 11 or 12 items for matching the horoscopes of bride and bridegroom, and given marks on

percentage. In this item 10 is given more importance which states whether the couple will lead a happy married life with their present Dasa Bhukthi. In this there is no matching of doshas including Mars, or Kalathra Dosha, Sun Dosha, Saturn Dosha etc. It is said that this KPDP Rules for matching 2 horoscopes according to KP system.

> Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:02 AM> KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching> > > > Dear friends,> > Can you please elaborate the actual rules that are being followed in the KPDP in respect to Marriage matching as per

KP.?> > Also I like to know the rules were fixed by whom?> > I hope this is being given in some sw. > > I will be obliged to get these details> > Thanks and Regards

> Adith>

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Dear Sujata,

KPDP originally developed by Mr.K.P.Kuppu Ganapathiji from Delhi,and published in the Magazine K.P. & Astrology Annual,1997,Pp 32-42,and subsequently a SW was developed for using it effectively,which generated a single page report...by the late K.P. Stalwart,the late Shri A.R.Raichur...but it has to be used only along with his K.P.Soft Ware,but this runs on DOS ... giving its recommendation as to Match is acceptable or not after considering Mars Dosha's presence or not or cancellation,which is clearly mentioned in the Report...

I have been using it eversince I acquired it,quite successfuly indeed...!

Mr.Rangarajan from Chennai too has developed the SW for this but it runs on the K.P. SW marketed by him...and runs on Windows,Windows XP ...you may please write to him at:

Man Machine Systems,

Plot no., 24,Ramalinga Nagar,

1st Street,Puzhuthivakkam,

Chennai - 600 091

http//www.system.com...

Wishing you the very best,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK

--- On Thu, 8/4/10, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1Re: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching Received: Thursday, 8 April, 2010, 6:44 PM

dear LajmijiWhere is KPDP availableRegardsSujata--- On Thu, 8/4/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> Re: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching> @gro ups.com> Cc: "Wyomesh" <wyomeshd >> Thursday, 8 April, 2010, 8:14 PM> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Wyomesh,> > Yoni Guna has been taken care of in KPDP, for your> information, under compatibility. ..!> With> best wishes,> > Yogesh Lajmi.> > --- On Wed, 7/4/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd (AT) (DOT) > com> wrote:> > > Wyomesh <wyomeshd >> Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching> To:

@gro ups.com> Received: Wednesday, 7 April, 2010, 1:59 PM> > > > > > Hello> > I would like to add here something... .> It is very important to see YONI GUNA. Suppose male YONI is> GAU (cow)> and Female's Yoni is VYAGHRA ( LION)... Both are hard> enemies. So, Even on matching perfect can not give> satisfactory married life.> > So we should always look for traditional rules with KP.> > Thank you> > @gro> ups.com, "kadavasalramani"> <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Sri Adithj,> > > > KPDP Rules have been framed by Shri> K.P.Kuppuganapathi, disciple of late Guruji, Sri KSK.> > It is like Dasavidha Porutham of traditional> astrology, modified according to KP Astrology of Sub

Rule.> There are 11 or 12 items for matching the horoscopes of> bride and bridegroom, and given marks on> percentage. In this item 10 is given more importance which> states whether the couple will lead a happy married life> with their present Dasa Bhukthi. In this there is no> matching of doshas including Mars, or Kalathra Dosha, Sun> Dosha, Saturn Dosha etc. It is said that this KPDP Rules for> matching 2 horoscopes according to KP system.> > > > Regards,> > > > K.S.V.Ramani> > - > > adith kasinath.g.k > > @gro> ups.com > > Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:02 AM> > KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching> > > > > > > > Dear friends,> > > > Can you please elaborate the actual

rules that are> being followed in the KPDP in respect to Marriage matching> as per> KP.?> > > > Also I like to know the rules were fixed by whom?> > > > I hope this is being given in some sw. > > > > I will be obliged to get these details> > > > Thanks and Regards> > Adith> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

Guest guest

Dear Adith,

Suppose if a client (parent) brings say 10 female horoscopes along with their son’s horoscope to find the match for their son. Now as an astrologer you find the best match among 10 and selected one. But there is no guarantee that they will go for marriage with selected one. So what is the use for matching the charts? Actually you have to find firstly whether as per his destiny his Girl’s chart is available among the 10 charts are not? If yes, that is it else ask them to bring any other set of charts to find his Girl (written as per his destiny) that is all. I have written an article based on my past failure case (job offers) regarding “which company he will join?†in KP annual number 2010 you may refer it.

Also during my study on Driving license one of the person who failed in the 1st road test asked me the following (refer Quiz-8). He was ready to attend ONLY ON TEST (no more test & the person was having urge etc.) which he should get PASS. Now you have to tell which date/time he should attend the test so that he will get pass on that day/time. You have to guarantee that he will get appointment on that date/time (there is a chance he can purposely get appointment for some other date/time or the date may be already booked by many candidate and full etc), the test should be conducted on that date/time (it should not be declared holiday or cancelled due to any reason etc) and also he should attend the test on that date/time without fail (not absent due to any reasons or there is a chance he can purposely not to attend test on that date/time etc) and he should get PASS.

Are you ready to give all the above correct? Any one failure is sufficient to say that our prediction is WRONG.

So what is our (astrologer’s) role? I personally believe that we are the tools through us some message is passed on the native/quarent that is it.

The above are my personal views and not to criticize you or anybody.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Fri, 4/9/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching Date: Friday, April 9, 2010, 12:49 AM

Dear Sagar ji,I accept your points. . But if it is destined, whats the role of Astrologer in matching? Why should we match?Does any astrologer play role in fixing the match ? or helping to find the best match? I hope there must some logic behind in our old says..As per the Astrologers guidelines if anyone follows, the incidents can not be stopped but the impact can be reduced. Similarly, in a chart if he has a poor significations for a happy marital life, if he is marched to a better one, there wont be permanent separation but misunderstanding or temporary separation during the unfavorable period. Pls give your views on the above.With RegardsAdith

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:45 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Hineither guna nor kuta will helpful in matching of boy-girl horoscope as it is predestined and he/she should get marry what has already destined in their charts.i remember one girl chart in which i had predicted short marital life as well as i had predicted diseases of her husband by anlysing her chart. Later girl married and lead marital life for few years and her faced health problem resulted in his death.both in hindu predictive as well as in kp for marital life some combination and significance has given.RegardsSahhasra Saagara

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

@gro ups.com

Cc: Wyomesh <wyomeshd >Thu, 8 April, 2010 8:14:18 PMRe: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

Dear Wyomesh,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

HelloI would like to add here something... .It is very important to see YONI GUNA. Suppose male YONI is GAU (cow)and Female's Yoni is VYAGHRA ( LION)... Both are hard enemies. So, Even on matching perfect can not give satisfactory married life.So we should always look for traditional rules with KP.Thank you@gro ups.com, "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sri Adithj,> > KPDP Rules have been framed by Shri K.P.Kuppuganapathi, disciple of late Guruji, Sri KSK.> It is like Dasavidha Porutham of traditional astrology, modified according to KP Astrology of Sub Rule. There are 11 or 12 items for matching the horoscopes of bride and bridegroom, and given marks on percentage. In this item 10 is given more importance

which states whether the couple will lead a happy married life with their present Dasa Bhukthi. In this there is no matching of doshas including Mars, or Kalathra Dosha, Sun Dosha, Saturn Dosha etc. It is said that this KPDP Rules for matching 2 horoscopes according to KP system.> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani> - > adith kasinath.g.k > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:02 AM> KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching> > > > Dear friends,> > Can you please elaborate the actual rules that are being followed in the KPDP in respect to Marriage matching as per KP.?> > Also I like to know the rules were fixed by whom?> > I hope this is being

given in some sw. > > I will be obliged to get these details> > Thanks and Regards> Adith> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Guest guest

Dear Senthil ji,Thanks for your reply.Noted your points.RegardsAdithOn Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 9:58 PM, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Dear Adith,

Suppose if a client (parent) brings say 10 female horoscopes along with their son’s horoscope to find the match for their son. Now as an astrologer you find the best match among 10 and selected one. But there is no guarantee that they will go for marriage with selected one. So what is the use for matching the charts? Actually you have to find firstly whether as per his destiny his Girl’s chart is available among the 10 charts are not? If yes, that is it else ask them to bring any other set of charts to find his Girl (written as per his destiny) that is all. I have written an article based on my past failure case (job offers) regarding “which company he will join?” in KP annual number 2010 you may refer it.

Also during my study on Driving license one of the person who failed in the 1st road test asked me the following (refer Quiz-8). He was ready to attend ONLY ON TEST (no more test & the person was having urge etc.) which he should get PASS. Now you have to tell which date/time he should attend the test so that he will get pass on that day/time. You have to guarantee that he will get appointment on that date/time (there is a chance he can purposely get appointment for some other date/time or the date may be already booked by many candidate and full etc), the test should be conducted on that date/time (it should not be declared holiday or cancelled due to any reason etc) and also he should attend the test on that date/time without fail (not absent due to any reasons or there is a chance he can purposely not to attend test on that date/time etc) and he should get PASS.

Are you ready to give all the above correct? Any one failure is sufficient to say that our prediction is WRONG.

So what is our (astrologer’s) role? I personally believe that we are the tools through us some message is passed on the native/quarent that is it.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Fri, 4/9/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Re: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching Date: Friday, April 9, 2010, 12:49 AM

Dear Sagar ji,I accept your points. . But if it is destined, whats the role of Astrologer in matching? Why should we match?Does any astrologer play role in fixing the match ? or helping to find the best match?

I hope there must some logic behind in our old says..As per the Astrologers guidelines if anyone follows, the incidents can not be stopped but the impact can be reduced. Similarly, in a chart if he has a poor significations for a happy marital life, if he is marched to a better one, there wont be permanent separation but misunderstanding or temporary separation during the unfavorable period.

Pls give your views on the above.With RegardsAdith

Hineither guna nor kuta will helpful in matching of boy-girl horoscope as it is predestined and he/she should get marry what has already destined in their charts.i remember one girl chart  in which i had predicted short marital life as well as i had predicted diseases of her husband by anlysing her chart. Later girl married and lead marital life for few years and her faced health problem resulted in his death.

both in hindu predictive as well as in kp for marital life some combination and significance has given.RegardsSahhasra Saagara

@gro ups.com

Cc: Wyomesh <wyomeshd >Thu, 8 April, 2010 8:14:18 PM

Re: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching 

Dear Wyomesh,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

>> Dear Sri Adithj,> > KPDP Rules have been framed by Shri K.P.Kuppuganapathi, disciple of late Guruji, Sri KSK.> It is like Dasavidha Porutham of traditional astrology, modified according to KP Astrology of Sub Rule. There are 11 or 12 items for matching the horoscopes of bride and bridegroom, and given marks on percentage. In this item 10 is given more importance

which states whether the couple will lead a happy married life with their present Dasa Bhukthi. In this there is no matching of doshas including Mars, or Kalathra Dosha, Sun Dosha, Saturn Dosha etc. It is said that this KPDP Rules for matching 2 horoscopes according to KP system.

> Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:02 AM> KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching> > > > Dear friends,> > Can you please elaborate the actual rules that are being followed in the KPDP in respect to Marriage matching as per KP.?

> > Also I like to know the rules were fixed by whom?> > I hope this is being

given in some sw. > > I will be obliged to get these details> > Thanks and Regards> Adith> 

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Guest guest

Dear SenthilMost of ur observations of important aspect of astrologer and points of destination to be the final point of predictions, hence astrologers role be very prominent.regardsSahhasra Saagaraadith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathSenthil <athi_ram; Sent: Fri,

9 April, 2010 10:21:26 PMRe: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

Dear Senthil ji,Thanks for your reply.Noted your points.RegardsAdithOn Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 9:58 PM, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Dear Adith,

Suppose if a client (parent) brings say 10 female horoscopes along with their son’s horoscope to find the match for their son. Now as an astrologer you find the best match among 10 and selected one. But there is no guarantee that they will go for marriage with selected one. So what is the use for matching the charts? Actually you have to find firstly whether as per his destiny his Girl’s chart is available among the 10 charts are not? If yes, that is it else ask them to bring any other set of charts to find his Girl (written as per his destiny) that is all. I have written an article based on my past failure case (job offers) regarding “which company he will join?†in KP annual number 2010 you may refer it.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Fri, 4/9/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

Re: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching@gro ups.comFriday, April 9, 2010, 12:49 AM

Hineither guna nor kuta will helpful in matching of boy-girl horoscope as it is predestined and he/she should get marry what has already destined in their charts.i remember one girl chart in which i had predicted short marital life as well as i had predicted diseases of her husband by anlysing her chart. Later girl married and lead marital life for few years and her faced health problem resulted in his death.

@gro ups.com

Dear Wyomesh,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

So we should always look for traditional rules with KP.Thank you@gro ups.com, "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:

>> Dear Sri Adithj,> > KPDP Rules have been framed by Shri K.P.Kuppuganapathi, disciple of late Guruji, Sri KSK.> It is like Dasavidha Porutham of traditional astrology, modified according to KP Astrology of Sub Rule. There are 11 or 12 items for matching the horoscopes of bride and bridegroom, and given marks on percentage. In this item 10 is given more importance

which states whether the couple will lead a happy married life with their present Dasa Bhukthi. In this there is no matching of doshas including Mars, or Kalathra Dosha, Sun Dosha, Saturn Dosha etc. It is said that this KPDP Rules for matching 2 horoscopes according to KP system.

> Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:02 AM> KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching> > > > Dear friends,> > Can you please elaborate the actual rules that are being followed in the KPDP in respect to Marriage matching as per KP.?

given in some sw. > > I will be obliged to get these details> > Thanks and Regards> Adith>

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Guest guest

Dear Adith,

You are very correct...no one can change/influence one's destiny...not even Bramha,as per the Karma Theory, therefore even if an K.P.- astrologer informs the parents that a particular match is not acceptable as per the boy's and girl's respective Birth Charts,they will surly get married despite the parental objections to the contrary...that is how destiny plays it's role...

Again,if a boy and girl are destined to marry each other...their respective Ruling Planets Birth will be the same,or nearly the same,atleast three among the Ascendant Starlord,Signlord,and the Moon's St.lord and sub-lord...though not necessarily in the same order...as per K.P.

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

--- On Fri, 9/4/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching Received: Friday, 9 April, 2010, 7:49 AM

Dear Sagar ji,I accept your points. . But if it is destined, whats the role of Astrologer in matching? Why should we match?Does any astrologer play role in fixing the match ? or helping to find the best match? I hope there must some logic behind in our old says..As per the Astrologers guidelines if anyone follows, the incidents can not be stopped but the impact can be reduced. Similarly, in a chart if he has a poor significations for a happy marital life, if he is marched to a better one, there wont be permanent separation but misunderstanding or temporary separation during the unfavorable period. Pls give your views on the above.With RegardsAdith

Hineither guna nor kuta will helpful in matching of boy-girl horoscope as it is predestined and he/she should get marry what has already destined in their charts.i remember one girl chart in which i had predicted short marital life as well as i had predicted diseases of her husband by anlysing her chart. Later girl married and lead marital life for few years and her faced health problem resulted in his death.both in hindu predictive as well as in kp for marital life some combination and significance has given.RegardsSahhasra Saagara

@gro ups.com

Cc: Wyomesh <wyomeshd >Thu, 8 April, 2010 8:14:18 PMRe: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

Dear Wyomesh,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

HelloI would like to add here something... .It is very important to see YONI GUNA. Suppose male YONI is GAU (cow)and Female's Yoni is VYAGHRA ( LION)... Both are hard enemies. So, Even on matching perfect can not give satisfactory married life.So we should always look for traditional rules with KP.Thank you@gro ups.com, "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sri Adithj,> > KPDP Rules have been framed by Shri K.P.Kuppuganapathi, disciple of late Guruji, Sri KSK.> It is like Dasavidha Porutham of traditional astrology, modified according to KP Astrology of Sub Rule. There are 11 or 12 items for matching the horoscopes of bride and bridegroom, and given marks on percentage. In this item 10 is given more importance

which states whether the couple will lead a happy married life with their present Dasa Bhukthi. In this there is no matching of doshas including Mars, or Kalathra Dosha, Sun Dosha, Saturn Dosha etc. It is said that this KPDP Rules for matching 2 horoscopes according to KP system.> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani> - > adith kasinath.g.k > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:02 AM> KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching> > > > Dear friends,> > Can you please elaborate the actual rules that are being followed in the KPDP in respect to Marriage matching as per KP.?> > Also I like to know the rules were fixed by whom?> > I hope this is being

given in some sw. > > I will be obliged to get these details> > Thanks and Regards> Adith> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Guest guest

Dear AdithMY first conference attend in Feb 1989 at Cuttack.i have presented three papers and speak on one important subject called " Everything is predestined and no one can change or alter it , even the Creator lord Brahma"We astrologers can predict the events what will happen, neither we can change or alter it.I have quoted " yatha raja , tatha praja" likewise "yatha graha tatha phala".Almost all astrologer appreciated my speech, later Mr.Subramaniam asked me " ur speech truly marvelous, but can u answer for one doubt" can u run in a front of running vehicle by assuming that everything predestined"my answer was " if my fate is predestined to met with accident i will run in front of a running bus, if my fate is not predestined for accident even though i run in front of a

running bus , driver will try to rescue me and he will turn his vehicle which will kill some which has predestined is one thing on the other hand my mind will not permit me to run in front of running bus".All astrologers are only a reader what will happen in the future.in fact i wont match guna kuta , i will match the girl and boy chart weather their marriage has predestined or not.I use to predict few points of the girl/boy as per their charts.It happened too.RegardsSahhasra SaagaraSenthil <athi_ramTo:

Sent: Fri, 9 April, 2010 9:58:28 PMRe: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

Dear Adith,

Also during my study on Driving license one of the person who failed in the 1st road test asked me the following (refer Quiz-8). He was ready to attend ONLY ON TEST (no more test & the person was having urge etc.) which he should get PASS. Now you have to tell which date/time he should attend the test so that he will get pass on that day/time. You have to guarantee that he will get appointment on that date/time (there is a chance he can purposely get appointment for some other date/time or the date may be already booked by many candidate and full etc), the test should be conducted on that date/time (it should not be declared holiday or cancelled due to any reason etc) and also he should attend the test on that date/time without fail (not absent due to any reasons or there is a chance he can purposely not to attend test on that date/time etc) and he should

get PASS.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching@gro ups.comFriday, April 9, 2010, 12:49 AM

@gro ups.com

Dear Wyomesh,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

which states whether the couple will lead a happy married life with their present Dasa Bhukthi. In this there is no matching of doshas including Mars, or Kalathra Dosha, Sun Dosha, Saturn Dosha etc. It is said that this KPDP Rules for matching 2 horoscopes according to KP system.> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani> - > adith kasinath.g.k > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:02 AM> KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching> > > > Dear friends,> > Can you please elaborate the actual rules that are being followed in the KPDP in respect to Marriage matching as per KP.?> > Also I like to know the rules were fixed by whom?> > I hope this is

being

Guest guest

Dear Senthilji,

How do you find the girl's chart as per his destiny among the ten charts? Is it from his Lagna Ascdt. position to her Lagna position or her 7th cuspal position? Or any other method? Pl. enlighten this point.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Senthil

Friday, April 09, 2010 9:58 PM

Dear Adith, Suppose if a client (parent) brings say 10 female horoscopes along with their son’s horoscope to find the match for their son. Now as an astrologer you find the best match among 10 and selected one. But there is no guarantee that they will go for marriage with selected one. So what is the use for matching the charts? Actually you have to find firstly whether as per his destiny his Girl’s chart is available among the 10 charts are not? If yes, that is it else ask them to bring any other set of charts to find his Girl (written as per his destiny) that is all. I have written an article based on my past failure case (job offers) regarding “which company he will join?†in KP annual number 2010 you may refer it. Also during my study on Driving license one of the person who failed in the 1st road test asked me the following (refer Quiz-8). He was ready to attend ONLY ON TEST (no more test & the person was having urge etc.) which he should get PASS. Now you have to tell which date/time he should attend the test so that he will get pass on that day/time. You have to guarantee that he will get appointment on that date/time (there is a chance he can purposely get appointment for some other date/time or the date may be already booked by many candidate and full etc), the test should be conducted on that date/time (it should not be declared holiday or cancelled due to any reason etc) and also he should attend the test on that date/time without fail (not absent due to any reasons or there is a chance he can purposely not to attend test on that date/time etc) and he should get PASS. Are you ready to give all the above correct? Any one failure is sufficient to say that our prediction is WRONG. So what is our (astrologer’s) role? I personally believe that we are the tools through us some message is passed on the native/quarent that is it. The above are my personal views and not to criticize you or anybody. GOOD LUCK!! D.Senthil --- On Fri, 4/9/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath > wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath >Re: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching Date: Friday, April 9, 2010, 12:49 AM

@gro ups.com

Dear Wyomesh,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

HelloI would like to add here something... .It is very important to see YONI GUNA. Suppose male YONI is GAU (cow)and Female's Yoni is VYAGHRA ( LION)... Both are hard enemies. So, Even on matching perfect can not give satisfactory married life.So we should always look for traditional rules with KP.Thank you@gro ups.com, "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sri Adithj,> > KPDP Rules have been framed by Shri K.P.Kuppuganapathi, disciple of late Guruji, Sri KSK.> It is like Dasavidha Porutham of traditional astrology, modified according to KP Astrology of Sub Rule. There are 11 or 12 items for matching the horoscopes of bride and bridegroom, and given marks on percentage. In this item 10 is given more importance which states whether the couple will lead a happy married life with their present Dasa Bhukthi. In this there is no matching of doshas including Mars, or Kalathra Dosha, Sun Dosha, Saturn Dosha etc. It is said that this KPDP Rules for matching 2 horoscopes according to KP system.> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani> - > adith kasinath.g.k > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:02 AM> KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching> > > > Dear friends,> > Can you please elaborate the actual rules that are being followed in the KPDP in respect to Marriage matching as per KP.?> > Also I like to know the rules were fixed by whom?> > I hope this is being given in some sw. > > I will be obliged to get these details> > Thanks and Regards> Adith> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Guest guest

Dear Yogesh ji,Thanks for your reply.Noted your points.With RegardsAdithOn Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 11:49 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Adith,

You are very correct...no one can change/influence one's destiny...not even Bramha,as per the Karma Theory, therefore even if an K.P.- astrologer informs the parents that a particular match is not acceptable as per the boy's and girl's respective Birth Charts,they will surly get married despite the parental objections to the contrary...that is how destiny plays it's role...

Again,if a boy and girl are destined to marry each other...their respective Ruling Planets Birth will be the same,or nearly the same,atleast three among the Ascendant Starlord,Signlord,and the Moon's St.lord and sub-lord...though not necessarily in the same order...as per K.P.

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

--- On Fri, 9/4/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Re: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching Received: Friday, 9 April, 2010, 7:49 AM

Hineither guna nor kuta will helpful in matching of boy-girl horoscope as it is predestined and he/she should get marry what has already destined in their charts.i remember one girl chart  in which i had predicted short marital life as well as i had predicted diseases of her husband by anlysing her chart. Later girl married and lead marital life for few years and her faced health problem resulted in his death.

@gro ups.com

Dear Wyomesh,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Guest guest

Dears Adith & Senthil,

When analysing any Birth Chart,for purposes of matching chart for marriage,one must, first of all, establish by a careful analysis of the sub-lord of the VIIth cusp, "whether marriage is promised or not"...and then only,proceed accordingly, with the process of Horoscope matching,in my humble opinion...

The above is my humble suggestion...to avoid any embarrassment in future...

With kind regards,

Yogeh Lajmi.

--- On Fri, 9/4/10, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Senthil <athi_ramRe: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching Received: Friday, 9 April, 2010, 4:28 PM

Dear Adith, Suppose if a client (parent) brings say 10 female horoscopes along with their son’s horoscope to find the match for their son. Now as an astrologer you find the best match among 10 and selected one. But there is no guarantee that they will go for marriage with selected one. So what is the use for matching the charts? Actually you have to find firstly whether as per his destiny his Girl’s chart is available among the 10 charts are not? If yes, that is it else ask them to bring any other set of charts to find his Girl (written as per his destiny) that is all. I have written an article based on my past failure case (job offers) regarding “which company he will join?†in KP annual number 2010 you may refer it. Also during my study on Driving license one of the person who failed in the 1st road test asked me the following (refer Quiz-8). He was ready to attend ONLY ON TEST (no more test & the person was having urge etc.) which he should get PASS. Now you have to tell which date/time he should attend the test so that he will get pass on that day/time. You have to guarantee that he will get appointment on that date/time (there is a chance he can purposely get appointment for some other date/time or the date may be already booked by many candidate and full etc), the test should be conducted on that date/time (it should not be declared holiday or cancelled due to any reason etc) and also he should attend the test on that date/time without fail (not absent due to any reasons or there is a chance he can purposely not to attend test on that date/time etc) and he should get PASS. Are you ready to give all the above correct? Any one failure is sufficient to say that our prediction is WRONG. So what is our (astrologer’s) role? I personally believe that we are the tools through us some message is passed on the native/quarent that is it. The above are my personal views and not to criticize you or anybody. GOOD LUCK!! D.Senthil --- On Fri, 4/9/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching@gro ups.comFriday, April 9, 2010, 12:49 AM

@gro ups.com

Dear Wyomesh,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Guest guest

Hi Adithji and all respected members of the forum, I would like to clarify the doubts of matching as follows:

Matching procedures are followed to allow both the boy and the girl achieve their targets of lives by establishing a smooth and harmonious relationship. Basically here it is we that is the Respected astrologer who has to nicely examine (a) First is that should they marry (b) Can the two of them sucessfully marry. To Check this there is a procedure which the respected Astrologer has to follow that is as follows;

The two persons i.e Boy and the Girl will marry only if the ruling planets (ASC lord, ASC Star lord, Moon Sign lord, Moon Star lord of the Boy are significatiors of 5,7, 11 of the Girl and vice-versa. If the ruling planets of the Boy are also significators of 4,6,10 of the Girl, no marriage between the two can take place.

(2) The ASC Sub lord of the Boy should not be a significator in any way of 4, 6, 10, 12 houses of the Girl and Vice Versa in any way.

(3) The boys 7th Cuspal Sublord should reveal the Moon position of the Girl and Vice-Versa a check (which I often verify thorughly as said by respected Guruji too.)

(4) Again planets co-ruling the 7th cusp of the Boy or the planets in the Star and Sub of these planets in the Boys's horoscope should clearly reveal the ASC of the girl and vice-versa.

(5) the 5th cusp in each horoscope reveals the potency

(6) Also at the same time Health, longetevity, financial status and progeny too should be analysed from the Cuspal lords in each horoscope.

(7) Lastly estimated marriage dates of both the charts should agree to confirm their marital partnership.

regards

Naresh Valecha--- On Sat, 10/4/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching Cc: "AdithKasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath, "Senthil" <athi_ramSaturday, 10 April, 2010, 10:05 AM

Dears Adith & Senthil,

When analysing any Birth Chart,for purposes of matching chart for marriage,one must, first of all, establish by a careful analysis of the sub-lord of the VIIth cusp, "whether marriage is promised or not"...and then only,proceed accordingly, with the process of Horoscope matching,in my humble opinion...

The above is my humble suggestion.. .to avoid any embarrassment in future...

With kind regards,

Yogeh Lajmi.

--- On Fri, 9/4/10, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching@gro ups.comReceived: Friday, 9 April, 2010, 4:28 PM

Dear Adith, Suppose if a client (parent) brings say 10 female horoscopes along with their son’s horoscope to find the match for their son. Now as an astrologer you find the best match among 10 and selected one. But there is no guarantee that they will go for marriage with selected one. So what is the use for matching the charts? Actually you have to find firstly whether as per his destiny his Girl’s chart is available among the 10 charts are not? If yes, that is it else ask them to bring any other set of charts to find his Girl (written as per his destiny) that is all. I have written an article based on my past failure case (job offers) regarding “which company he will join?†in KP annual number 2010 you may refer it. Also during my study on Driving license one of the person who failed in the 1st road test asked me the following (refer Quiz-8). He was ready to attend ONLY ON TEST (no more test & the person was having urge etc.) which he should get PASS. Now you have to tell which date/time he should attend the test so that he will get pass on that day/time. You have to guarantee that he will get appointment on that date/time (there is a chance he can purposely get appointment for some other date/time or the date may be already booked by many candidate and full etc), the test should be conducted on that date/time (it should not be declared holiday or cancelled due to any reason etc) and also he should attend the test on that date/time without fail (not absent due to any reasons or there is a chance he can purposely not to attend test on that date/time etc) and he should get PASS. Are you ready to give all the above correct? Any one failure is sufficient to say that our prediction is WRONG. So what is our (astrologer’s) role? I personally believe that we are the tools through us some message is passed on the native/quarent that is it. The above are my personal views and not to criticize you or anybody. GOOD LUCK!! D.Senthil --- On Fri, 4/9/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

@gro ups.com

Dear Wyomesh,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Guest guest

Dear Ramani,

I have not done such study to find the match for a boy or girl. However based on my past failure case (job offers) have written an article title “which company he will join?†in KP annual number 2010 (Krishnamuti publication,K.Hariharan) that may give some idea so you may please refer it.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Fri, 4/9/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching Date: Friday, April 9, 2010, 4:45 PM

Dear Senthilji,

How do you find the girl's chart as per his destiny among the ten charts? Is it from his Lagna Ascdt. position to her Lagna position or her 7th cuspal position? Or any other method? Pl. enlighten this point.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Senthil

@gro ups.com

Friday, April 09, 2010 9:58 PM

Dear Adith,

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

@gro ups.com

Dear Wyomesh,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Guest guest

Dear Sagar ji,Thanks for sharing your valuable points.I wonder to note It is a coincidence that I had a talk with my client today to whom I exactly replied with the same example what you answered to Mr.Subramaniam.

Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 12:03 AM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Dear AdithMY first conference attend in Feb 1989 at Cuttack.i have presented three papers and speak on one important subject called " Everything is predestined and no one can change or alter it , even the Creator lord Brahma "

We astrologers can predict the events what will happen, neither we can change or alter it.I have quoted " yatha raja , tatha praja " likewise " yatha graha tatha phala " .Almost all astrologer appreciated my speech, later Mr.Subramaniam asked me " ur speech truly marvelous, but can u answer for one doubt " can u run in a front of running vehicle by assuming that everything predestined "

my answer was " if my fate is predestined to met with accident i will run in front of a running bus, if my fate is not predestined for accident even though i run in front of a

running bus , driver will try to rescue me and he will turn his vehicle which will kill some which has predestined is one thing on the other hand my mind will not permit me to run in front of running bus " .All astrologers are only a reader what will happen in the future.

in fact i wont match guna kuta , i will match the girl and boy chart weather their marriage has predestined or not.I use to predict few points of the girl/boy as per their charts.It happened too.RegardsSahhasra Saagara

Senthil <athi_ramTo:

Sent: Fri, 9 April, 2010 9:58:28 PMRe: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

Dear Adith,

Suppose if a client (parent) brings say 10 female horoscopes along with their son’s horoscope to find the match for their son. Now as an astrologer you find the best match among 10 and selected one. But there is no guarantee that they will go for marriage with selected one. So what is the use for matching the charts? Actually you have to find firstly whether as per his destiny his Girl’s chart is available among the 10 charts are not? If yes, that is it else ask them to bring any other set of charts to find his Girl (written as per his destiny) that is all. I have written an article based on my past failure case (job offers) regarding “which company he will join?” in KP annual number 2010 you may refer it.

Also during my study on Driving license one of the person who failed in the 1st road test asked me the following (refer Quiz-8). He was ready to attend ONLY ON TEST (no more test & the person was having urge etc.) which he should get PASS. Now you have to tell which date/time he should attend the test so that he will get pass on that day/time. You have to guarantee that he will get appointment on that date/time (there is a chance he can purposely get appointment for some other date/time or the date may be already booked by many candidate and full etc), the test should be conducted on that date/time (it should not be declared holiday or cancelled due to any reason etc) and also he should attend the test on that date/time without fail (not absent due to any reasons or there is a chance he can purposely not to attend test on that date/time etc) and he should

get PASS.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

@gro ups.comFriday, April 9, 2010, 12:49 AM

@gro ups.com

Dear Wyomesh,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

> > Also I like to know the rules were fixed by whom?> > I hope this is

being