Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi ji,I am too following yr method of BTR, which has been discussed in

K.P. & Astrology,Part II. by late Shri M.P. Shanmugham & Edited by

Mr.K.Subramaniam.)

for some times.Even in the past, when u r by the name L.Y.Rao, in your mails under this subject, you have mentioned about a "slight modification of the late M.P.Shanmugham' s theory..."But so far you have not exposed on that little modification.Can you kindly do expose that secret to the forum for the benefits of the new members like me.With due regardsKalyanYogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: R

Satish <rsatish1942Sun, November 8, 2009 12:54:18 PMRe: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense

Dear Satish,

I am pleased to inform you that one of my real life cases where the prediction

came correct,inspite of many astrolgers predicting that the marriage will never take place... It took place on the very day that was predicted well in advance..and will most probably be published in the forthcoming K.P. & Astrology Annual...

I have used the same theory/method I have been advocating for some years now...a very slight modification of the late M.P.Shanmugham' s theory...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !--- On Sun, 11/8/09, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense@gro ups.comSunday, November 8, 2009, 6:07 AM

Dear Sujata,

How does it compare to date as per KP. The dates given by others can be correlated. under 3 categories

1. Double transit as understood.

2. KP

3. Any other rule(s).

This exercise can seek to estabilish a correlation between sytems. Ulimately,

the system which gives correct date, will be validated after the wedding becomes an

event.

Members are requested to try this exercise.

Regards,

Satish--- On Sat, 11/7/09, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>Re: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense@gro ups.comSaturday, November 7, 2009, 7:11 PM

Dear SatishSa aspects the 6th house from Virgo. He is running sa dasa so no marriage till sat moves to libraRegardsSujata

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >@gro ups.comFri, 6 November, 2009 11:16:23 PMRe: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense

Dear Atul,

I have provided an oppurtunity for member friends a live case for prediction.The method you may chose only give us your working,so we all learn.

Marriage date for a young man

Sept 13,1980 TOB 1559hrs Place Dadar Mumbai.

You may reply to the group or to me,should you feel restricted.

Regards,

Satish--- On Fri, 11/6/09, atul m <atulmaydeo > wrote:

atul m <atulmaydeo >Re: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense@gro ups.comFriday, November 6, 2009, 10:44 PM

Dear Punit JiBelow mentioned scheme is the extended and ratified version of Double transit ruleto predict marriage timings after carried lot of research out on large number of horoscopes.Most of these rules were used by eminent old Indian astrologers (unfortunately that knowledge is not passed on to the future generation properly) and they are giving very consistent out put on the same.This composite scheme is also mentioned in "Timing of Marriage" book written by various eminent astrlogers like M N Kedar, S N Kapoor etc.. and reviewed and acknowledged by K N Rao as mentioned in the book it-self.I have personally applied these schemes on large number of horoscopes and shared with lot of Parashari based astrologers, where they found it correct from what they have used and gives very good results.Please do not consider this response negatively as my intention is not to debate about whether it is a

variation or in-correct version of K N Rao double transit etc..but would like to give some references about this scheme and shed more light on applicability aspect so members can use the same to ameliorate further.End of the day, what matters is - consistent working RULE and knowledge of it's applicability.Thank you.RegardsAtul Maydeo.(if you haven't tried, you haven't lived so keep trying...)--- On Fri, 11/6/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense@gro ups.comFriday, November 6, 2009, 11:00 AM

Dear Atul ji,

Thanks for sharing this information. Though this is the fourth variation for Double-Transit that we are seeing here. Also this is NOT what Shri KN Rao has taught in his books. As far as I remember, he has not used lagna in Double Transit?

Anyways, this is another rule that I'll check and come back.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 2:39 AM, atul m <atulmaydeo > wrote:

Dear AllI know this is not Parashari system forum but discussion started on Double transit of K N Rao so thought of sharing precise and complete details on this as per my knowledge and considering researched output from various eminent astrologers like M N Kedar, K N Rao, S N Kapoor, J N Gupta and Others - Four Tier Scheme of Composite Transit for Marriage Timings as per eminent astrologers like M N Kedar, K N Rao (although K N Rao further ratifies with Jaimini system as well apart from Parashari) and others as per below - 1. Saturn & Jupiter - Should have in transit aspected or transited over: a) Lagna and 7th House; or b) Lagna and 7th Lord; or c) Lagna lord and 7th house or d) Lagna lord and 7th lord (saturn within 27 months and jupiter within 12 months)2.

Jupiter - a) Natal Venus and 5th house/lord or b) 5th house and 9th house or c) 5th lord and 9th house or d) 5th house and 9th lord or e) 5th lord and 9th lord3. Mars - should have in transit covered within six months: a) what saturn and Jupiter must do, see(1) above; and b) what jupiter must do see (2) above4. The 7th lord - the 7th lord, in transit within 40 days of any marriage must establish contact with any of the following: a) the 11th lord b) the 9th lord c) the lagna lordAlso, at the time of marriage the lords of 7th, 9th, 5th and lagna will be mutually connected (P-position, A- aspect, C-conjunction) and in most of

the cases these will be around 7th, lagna or their lords.Note - Retrograde planets aspect from previous house as well.The results are very positive (more than 90%) with the above schemes after applying on large number of horoscopes for predicting marriage timings.if you tie-up with Jaimini dasha system then results are extreamly positive (97-98%).Although, normally it ties-up with Vimshottari Dasha system by all Parashari astrologers.Important - This applies considering horoscope does not have marriage denial features and in case of delayed horoscope, marriage turns up in 2nd round or some time 3rd round saturn and Jupiter transit as per above scheme.Although, marriage denial and very delayed (computing delay fators) is a seprate topic.Also, you may have noticed that moon or aspect from moon is NOT considered in this rule for predicting marriage timing.Hope this information is useful to all

interested members.RegardsAtul Maydeo.(if you haven't tried, you haven't lived so keep trying...) --- On Fri, 11/6/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense@gro ups.comFriday, November 6, 2009, 12:02 AM

Dear Satish,

So the rule for marriage you are suggesting is -

Condition 1. Jupiter should aspect ascendant or 7th house and Saturn should aspect Moon or 7th house from Moon

Condition 2. Saturn should aspect ascendant or 7th house and Jupiter should aspect Moon or 7th house from Moon

One of the above condition should be fulfilled. Is it what you are suggesting?

By the way, as I mentioned earlier, my observation was based on Shri KN Rao's teaching of Saturn and Jupiter's aspect on 7th and 7th lord. What you are telling seems different. Anyways, I'll try it out sometime and see.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 7:30 PM, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:

Dear Punit,

What you say about Jup is perfect and easy to understand. When you take the Simultaneous transit of Sat over Lagna/7th or Moon/7th,these percentages get affected.

To clarify if Jup is aspecting Lagn/7th then Sat must aspect Moon/7th to fulfill the requirements.

As I mentioned,these happenings are not over 60% consistently. If it were so it would become a simple rule all emcompassing. To improve the % factor Venus/mars have been brought into the picture.

Even in KP,for marriages, we started with 2,7,11 houses. Later it became 2, 5,7 11 Astro secrets Pt 1). Then we added 5,8 houses to 2,7,11. Khullar has his rules so does Baskaran.. To add to this confusion, we added sub-sub theories.

It is a matter of time when the original formula would undergo such transformation, we would be unable to recognize the original.

Whether to use it for prediction or postmortem is a personal choice.Post mortem is easier to handle.However for predictions, we need the skills to try for corroboration one or more of these combinations for best-fit.

I for one, attempt to use KP + some others including Double-Transit of Jup/Sat (as I understand).

Failed predictions are a part of the game. I humbly accept,I am still a

learner and have many more miles to go.

Regards,

Satish

--- On Thu, 11/5/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense@gro ups.com

Thursday, November 5, 2009, 12:22 PM

Dear Satish,

What I am trying to convey that the rule will be true at any piont of time in one's life because it is too vague. Please go through my earlier email on this topic. The rule can not only justify marriage in 10 charts but in any chart.

Let us take today's chart as an example taking Leo as ascedant (12:06PM, Agra). Saturn is 7th lord from Leo and 7th sign from Leo is Aquarius.

Jupiter is aspecting 7th lord Saturn (1st year).. Next year (2nd year), Jupiter will be transiting over 7th house. Next year to that (3rd year), Jupiter will again 7th aspecting 7th lord. 4th year, there will no aspect on 7th and 7th lord. 5th year Jupiter will have 5th aspect on 7th lord. 6th year, Jupiter will be aspecting 7th house. 7th year, Jupiter will be transiting over 7th lord from Moon. 8th year, Jupiter will be aspecting 7th house from 7th aspect. 9th year, Jupiter will be transiting over 7th lord. 10 year, Jupiter will have 5th aspect on 7th house. 11th year, Jupiter will be transiting 7th from Moon. 12th year, again Jupiter will be aspecting 7th lord.

Jupiter cycle repeats every 12 year, so it is safe to say that at almost any point of this person's life (born today at 12:06PM at Agra), Jupiter will be either aspecting 7th or 7th lord from Ascendant or Moon. 11/12 = 92% possibility. Even If we check the rule only from Ascendant (and ignore Moon), Jupiter will be aspecting 7th or 7th lord 9/12=75% of time. In other words, whatever year this person marries, double-transit will be able to justify it :-) Does Double Transit make any sense?

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 11:52 AM, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:

Dear Punit,

I refer to the book"ADVANCED TECHNIQUES OF ASTROLOGICAL

PREDICTIONS" edited Sri KN Rao.In one of the chapters 'Tajika Shastra and Marriage

timing of Event" by Dr R K Wishwakarma, he has given 8 rules for timing marriage date with

case studies. He validates 10 samples ,where Sat/Jup aspect 7th house/lord.

He adds further Venus/Mars interconnection on marriage date.

We can only try to minimise the number of rules,but cannot reduce

significantly, all introduced thru trial and error,like we are presently doing.

Regards,

Satish--- On Wed, 11/4/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 11:15 PM

Dear Mssumich,

Please note few points -

1. A method needs to be mathematically correct first before we can talk about predictive aspect of the method. As I mentioned this method is fundamentally flawed and doesn't make sense. I have mentioned the reason and would love to hear if somebody can show that I am missing something.

2. Double transit, as mentioned by Paul Manley, is different from what Shri KN Rao has used in his books. By Double-Transit, Shri KN Rao doesn't mean that both the planet should aspect one single sign, but one planet aspecting the house and other house lord (generally). As I demonstrated, this condition will match almost 100% of time and hence it makes this tool a good tool for post-mortem and justification. Though not useful for predictions.

3. If a method doesn't work, we should leave it and move on. If we will not accept that the method doesn't make sense, we can not discard it. By saying something like "we need to check dasa and yoga etc.", we want to prove it some way or other.. Why? If it doens't work, it doesn't work. We should not accpet anything blindly. There are quite a few teachings by Shri KN Rao that works and we should use them. Teachings that do not work, we should discard them..

4. I don not understand why you are mixing placidus with double-transit. Let us not mix both the threads. Though i guess that the way you asked your earlier question was not good for generating discussion. In my opinion, correct way for asking question is to present your own analysis and ask your question. If you are learner, you should present your detailed analysis. What is your analysis as per KP? What is your analysis as per Traditional? Saying that I am able to justify events using Traditional but not KP seems too vague a statement. I do not see reference of Sub in your post. I don't see reference of Nakshatra in your post. That doesn't qualify as a KP analysis and hence doesn't provoke any response. This I guess may be the reason you didn't get response.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 9:45 PM, mssumich <mssumich > wrote:

Hi PunitLike many of the 100s of tools that Jyotish gives - don't believe in all the techniques that one comes up with. From Paul Manley's website here is what he says"What you'll see in the following illustrations is how the sign(s) that gets the double transit will shift, generally from year to year. In fact, there are only two positions of Jupiter and Saturn that will not have the double transit phenomenon – when Jupiter is in the 8th or 12th house from Saturn. This means that 10 out of the 12 possible positions, or more than 80% of the time, there will be the double transit phenomenon happening in at least one sign, possibly two."I have see this double transit work sometimes and sometimes not. Obviuosly we have to pay attention to sookshma transits (or finer transits) and just double transit.I urge some expert to answer my question on the Placidus house system for a chart that I put on the other day. One bhava covers 58

deg of zodiac, there are 3 planets in 8th house; This person is very succesful. I can explain every event using vedic astreology and nakshatra analysis. The moment I put 3 planets in 8th in this chart, I am lost.For latititude that are closer to 66 deg N or S - I believe the Placidus system of houses give wierd house cusps(correct me if I am wrong). This actor was born in Scotland where latitude in 55deg. My question is for people born in such norhtern altitudes -what system works? Is it still Placidus wasy of calculating houses or something else. There should a clear answer from KP experts. I am hoping there is that person in this list.thanks

@gro ups.com, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > KP made timing an event much more easier. Though as a KP astrologer, I> always feel that it will be nice to have another complementary method by> which we can cross-check and confirm. In search of another such method for> timing events, I looked into many methods and Shri KN Rao's double transit> is among them.> > I personally feel that it is merely a tool for post-mortem and not useful> for future predictions. Let us take an example of Marriage. Double-transit> suggests that transiting Jupiter and Saturn will always be aspecting Natal> 7th and 7th lord at the time of marriage.> > Now Jupiter has three aspects - 5,7, and 9. So including its own

position,> it will be influencing four houses in any chart. Which means that at any> point of time the possibility of aspecting 7th is 33.33% and 7th lord is> also 33..33%. If we take Jupiter's influence on either 7th OR 7th lord,> possibility will double from 4/12 to 8/12 or 66.66%. So at any time, we have> 66.66% possibility of Jupiter aspecting either 7th or 7th lord. In other> words, around 66% of time in one's life, we will see that Jupiter is> influencing either 7th or 7th. Of course, this calculation doesn't consider> some of the possibility e.g. 7th lord is in 7th house itself. Anyways, I> have seen Shri KN Rao is also checking Moon for transit other than> Ascendant. Which doubles the possibility and if somehow Jupiter is not> aspecting 7th and 7th lord counting from Lagna, it will aspect 7th or 7th> lord from Moon. So in any point of one's life, if take transit

from Moon as> well as Ascendant, it is almost certain that Jupiter will influencing either> 7th from ascendant, or 7th lord from ascendant, or 7th from Moon, or 7th> lord from Moon.> > Similarly, Saturn also has 3 aspects and the above write-up is true for> Saturn as well. In other words, seeing the above possibility, I feel that> Double-Transit doesn't make sense at all.> > To sound this method sensible and experimental purpose, I checked reducing> the possibility by checking transit only from Ascendant. If I do that way, I> have many cases where it fails.> > In other words, I do not find Double-transit theory useful at all.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> >

> On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 2:06 PM, aashish rai <raiaashish@. ..> wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Sundar,> >> > In classical astrology there are so many dashas, if vimshottari was only> > required than why did Parashara muni talked about so many dashas. Other> > dashas like Yogini are showing it.> >> >> >> > Let's forget about DBAs for time being as per double transit theory of Shri> > Kn rao marriage chances are high when transit Saturn and Jupiter aspect> > natal 1/7 axis or their natal lords. In rare cases 9th lord will be> > involved.> >> >> >> > Natal chart,> >> > Jupier is aspecting natal 7th lord, lagna lord and Lagna> >> > Saturn is sitting in Lagna itself, aspecting 7th house> >> >>

>> >> > Won't be surprised if there is a child birth/pregency before end august> > 2010 !!!> >> > Regards,> > Aashish> >> > ------------ --------- ---------> > ** Sundar <sundar190561@ ...>> >> > *To:* @gro ups.com

> > *Sent:* Wed, 4 November, 2009 10:31:33 AM> > *Subject:* Re: Post mortem analysis of marriage> >> >> >> > Dear Aashish> >> > I know you would say, venus is the UL lord, hence the marriage in venus> > PAD. But did you see venus was debilitated on the day of marriage?> >> > Thanks...... . .....Sundar> >> > @gro ups.com <%40. com>, aashish > > rai <raiaashish@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sundarji,> > > I have just started learning KP and yet to pick up the basics. but if you> > use traditional astrology it's very clear. As this forum is for KP only I am> > not elaborating.> > >> > > Regards,> > > Aashish> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Sundar <sundar190561@ ...>> > > @gro ups.com <%40. com>

> >> > > Sun, 1 November, 2009 10:59:22 PM> > > Post mortem analysis of marriage> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Learned members> > >> > > My neighbour go married on 21st Oct, 2009 between 9 to 10am. The transit> > of DBAS does not fully signify the event fully.> > >> > > dob: 25th Aug, 1979> > > tob: 9.37 (rectified)> > > pob: Mumbai> > >> > > Time of birth reported is 9.22am> > > Ayanamsha : 23.28.58> > >> > > dasha/bukti/ antra> > >> > > planet sgl stl sl> > > (MD)rahu(11) sun(11,12) venus(11,2-9) venus(11,2-9)> > > (AD)ketu(5) sat(12,5-6) rahu(11) venus(11,2-9)> > > (PAD)venus(11, 2-9) sun(11,12) ketu(5) jupiter(11,4-

7)> > >> > > rahu=sun(11, 12)> > > ketu=saturn( 12,5-6)> > >> > > Marriage on 21st October 2009 between 9 am to 10 am> > >> > > planet sgl stl sl> > > (MD)rahu(4) sat(12,5-6) sun(1,12) jupiter(5,4- 7)> > > (AD)ketu(10) moon(2,11) jupiter(5,4- 7) rahu-MD(4)> > > (PAD)venus(12, 2-9) mer(1,1-10) moon(2,11) rahu-MD(4)> > >> > > sun venus(12,2-9) mars(10,3-8) venus(12,2-9)> > > moon mars(10,3-8) sat(12,5-6) venus(12,2-9)> > >> > > Baed on the above it is seen that MD/AD/PAD does not fully signify DBAS> > (except for ketu, which is rahu's sub.> > >> > > In the light of the above how do we reconcile the timing of marriage.> > >> > > Thanks...... ...Sundar> > >> > >> >

>> > >> > >> > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.> > mail.. com/connectmore<http://in.overview. mail.. com/connectmore>> > >> >> >> > ------------ --------- ---------> > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more<http://in.rd. / tagline_galaxy_ 3/*http:/ /in.overview. mail... com/>> > .> >> > > >>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Kalyan,

I go upto the sub-sub level...

The sublord and the sub-sublord of the Ascendant should appear as the Moon's starlord andsublord respectively...

I hope it is clear now...

Yogesh Lajmi.--- On Sun, 11/8/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense Date: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 12:47 PM

Dear Lajmi ji,I am too following yr method of BTR, which has been discussed in K.P. & Astrology,Part II. by late Shri M.P. Shanmugham & Edited by Mr.K.Subramaniam.)for some times.Even in the past, when u r by the name L.Y.Rao, in your mails under this subject, you have mentioned about a "slight modification of the late M.P.Shanmugham' s theory..."But so far you have not exposed on that little modification.Can you kindly do expose that secret to the forum for the benefits of the new members like me.With due regardsKalyan

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Sun, November 8, 2009 12:54:18 PMRe: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense

Dear Satish,

came correct,inspite of many astrolgers predicting that the marriage will never take place... It took place on the very day that was predicted well in advance..and will most probably be published in the forthcoming K.P. & Astrology Annual...

I have used the same theory/method I have been advocating for some years now...a very slight modification of the late M.P.Shanmugham' s theory...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense@gro ups.comSunday, November 8, 2009, 6:07 AM

Dear Sujata,

How does it compare to date as per KP. The dates given by others can be correlated. under 3 categories

2. KP

3. Any other rule(s).

the system which gives correct date, will be validated after the wedding becomes an

event.

Regards,

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>Re: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense@gro ups.comSaturday, November 7, 2009, 7:11 PM

Dear SatishSa aspects the 6th house from Virgo. He is running sa dasa so no marriage till sat moves to libraRegardsSujata

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >@gro ups.comFri, 6 November, 2009 11:16:23 PMRe: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense

Dear Atul,

I have provided an oppurtunity for member friends a live case for prediction.The method you may chose only give us your working,so we all learn.

Regards,

atul m <atulmaydeo >Re: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense@gro ups.comFriday, November 6, 2009, 10:44 PM

Dear Punit JiBelow mentioned scheme is the extended and ratified version of Double transit ruleto predict marriage timings after carried lot of research out on large number of horoscopes.Most of these rules were used by eminent old Indian astrologers (unfortunately that knowledge is not passed on to the future generation properly) and they are giving very consistent out put on the same.This composite scheme is also mentioned in "Timing of Marriage" book written by various eminent astrlogers like M N Kedar, S N Kapoor etc.. and reviewed and acknowledged by K N Rao as mentioned in the book it-self.I have personally applied these schemes on large number of horoscopes and shared with lot of Parashari based astrologers, where they found it correct from what they have used and gives very good results.Please do not consider this response negatively as my intention is not to debate about whether it is a

variation or in-correct version of K N Rao double transit etc..but would like to give some references about this scheme and shed more light on applicability aspect so members can use the same to ameliorate further.End of the day, what matters is - consistent working RULE and knowledge of it's applicability.Thank you.RegardsAtul Maydeo.(if you haven't tried, you haven't lived so keep trying...)--- On Fri, 11/6/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense@gro ups.comFriday, November 6, 2009, 11:00 AM

Dear Atul ji,

Thanks for sharing this information. Though this is the fourth variation for Double-Transit that we are seeing here. Also this is NOT what Shri KN Rao has taught in his books. As far as I remember, he has not used lagna in Double Transit?

Dear AllI know this is not Parashari system forum but discussion started on Double transit of K N Rao so thought of sharing precise and complete details on this as per my knowledge and considering researched output from various eminent astrologers like M N Kedar, K N Rao, S N Kapoor, J N Gupta and Others - Four Tier Scheme of Composite Transit for Marriage Timings as per eminent astrologers like M N Kedar, K N Rao (although K N Rao further ratifies with Jaimini system as well apart from Parashari) and others as per below - 1. Saturn & Jupiter - Should have in transit aspected or transited over: a) Lagna and 7th House; or b) Lagna and 7th Lord; or c) Lagna lord and 7th house or d) Lagna lord and 7th lord (saturn within 27 months and jupiter within 12 months)2.

Jupiter - a) Natal Venus and 5th house/lord or b) 5th house and 9th house or c) 5th lord and 9th house or d) 5th house and 9th lord or e) 5th lord and 9th lord3. Mars - should have in transit covered within six months: a) what saturn and Jupiter must do, see(1) above; and b) what jupiter must do see (2) above4. The 7th lord - the 7th lord, in transit within 40 days of any marriage must establish contact with any of the following: a) the 11th lord b) the 9th lord c) the lagna lordAlso, at the time of marriage the lords of 7th, 9th, 5th and lagna will be mutually connected (P-position, A- aspect, C-conjunction) and in most of

the cases these will be around 7th, lagna or their lords.Note - Retrograde planets aspect from previous house as well.The results are very positive (more than 90%) with the above schemes after applying on large number of horoscopes for predicting marriage timings.if you tie-up with Jaimini dasha system then results are extreamly positive (97-98%).Although, normally it ties-up with Vimshottari Dasha system by all Parashari astrologers.Important - This applies considering horoscope does not have marriage denial features and in case of delayed horoscope, marriage turns up in 2nd round or some time 3rd round saturn and Jupiter transit as per above scheme.Although, marriage denial and very delayed (computing delay fators) is a seprate topic.Also, you may have noticed that moon or aspect from moon is NOT considered in this rule for predicting marriage timing.Hope this information is useful to all

interested members.RegardsAtul Maydeo.(if you haven't tried, you haven't lived so keep trying...) --- On Fri, 11/6/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense@gro ups.comFriday, November 6, 2009, 12:02 AM

Dear Satish,

Condition 1. Jupiter should aspect ascendant or 7th house and Saturn should aspect Moon or 7th house from Moon

Condition 2. Saturn should aspect ascendant or 7th house and Jupiter should aspect Moon or 7th house from Moon

By the way, as I mentioned earlier, my observation was based on Shri KN Rao's teaching of Saturn and Jupiter's aspect on 7th and 7th lord. What you are telling seems different. Anyways, I'll try it out sometime and see.

Dear Punit,

What you say about Jup is perfect and easy to understand. When you take the Simultaneous transit of Sat over Lagna/7th or Moon/7th,these percentages get affected.

To clarify if Jup is aspecting Lagn/7th then Sat must aspect Moon/7th to fulfill the requirements.

As I mentioned,these happenings are not over 60% consistently. If it were so it would become a simple rule all emcompassing. To improve the % factor Venus/mars have been brought into the picture.

Even in KP,for marriages, we started with 2,7,11 houses. Later it became 2, 5,7 11 Astro secrets Pt 1). Then we added 5,8 houses to 2,7,11. Khullar has his rules so does Baskaran.. To add to this confusion, we added sub-sub theories.

It is a matter of time when the original formula would undergo such transformation, we would be unable to recognize the original.

Whether to use it for prediction or postmortem is a personal choice.Post mortem is easier to handle.However for predictions, we need the skills to try for corroboration one or more of these combinations for best-fit.

I for one, attempt to use KP + some others including Double-Transit of Jup/Sat (as I understand).

Regards,

Satish

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense@gro ups.com

Dear Satish,

What I am trying to convey that the rule will be true at any piont of time in one's life because it is too vague. Please go through my earlier email on this topic. The rule can not only justify marriage in 10 charts but in any chart.

Let us take today's chart as an example taking Leo as ascedant (12:06PM, Agra). Saturn is 7th lord from Leo and 7th sign from Leo is Aquarius.

Jupiter is aspecting 7th lord Saturn (1st year).. Next year (2nd year), Jupiter will be transiting over 7th house. Next year to that (3rd year), Jupiter will again 7th aspecting 7th lord. 4th year, there will no aspect on 7th and 7th lord. 5th year Jupiter will have 5th aspect on 7th lord. 6th year, Jupiter will be aspecting 7th house. 7th year, Jupiter will be transiting over 7th lord from Moon. 8th year, Jupiter will be aspecting 7th house from 7th aspect. 9th year, Jupiter will be transiting over 7th lord. 10 year, Jupiter will have 5th aspect on 7th house. 11th year, Jupiter will be transiting 7th from Moon. 12th year, again Jupiter will be aspecting 7th lord.

Jupiter cycle repeats every 12 year, so it is safe to say that at almost any point of this person's life (born today at 12:06PM at Agra), Jupiter will be either aspecting 7th or 7th lord from Ascendant or Moon. 11/12 = 92% possibility. Even If we check the rule only from Ascendant (and ignore Moon), Jupiter will be aspecting 7th or 7th lord 9/12=75% of time. In other words, whatever year this person marries, double-transit will be able to justify it :-) Does Double Transit make any sense?

Dear Punit,

PREDICTIONS" edited Sri KN Rao.In one of the chapters 'Tajika Shastra and Marriage

timing of Event" by Dr R K Wishwakarma, he has given 8 rules for timing marriage date with

Regards,

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense

@gro ups.com

Dear Mssumich,

Please note few points -

1. A method needs to be mathematically correct first before we can talk about predictive aspect of the method. As I mentioned this method is fundamentally flawed and doesn't make sense. I have mentioned the reason and would love to hear if somebody can show that I am missing something.

2. Double transit, as mentioned by Paul Manley, is different from what Shri KN Rao has used in his books. By Double-Transit, Shri KN Rao doesn't mean that both the planet should aspect one single sign, but one planet aspecting the house and other house lord (generally). As I demonstrated, this condition will match almost 100% of time and hence it makes this tool a good tool for post-mortem and justification. Though not useful for predictions.

3. If a method doesn't work, we should leave it and move on. If we will not accept that the method doesn't make sense, we can not discard it. By saying something like "we need to check dasa and yoga etc.", we want to prove it some way or other.. Why? If it doens't work, it doesn't work. We should not accpet anything blindly. There are quite a few teachings by Shri KN Rao that works and we should use them. Teachings that do not work, we should discard them..

4. I don not understand why you are mixing placidus with double-transit. Let us not mix both the threads. Though i guess that the way you asked your earlier question was not good for generating discussion. In my opinion, correct way for asking question is to present your own analysis and ask your question. If you are learner, you should present your detailed analysis. What is your analysis as per KP? What is your analysis as per Traditional? Saying that I am able to justify events using Traditional but not KP seems too vague a statement. I do not see reference of Sub in your post. I don't see reference of Nakshatra in your post. That doesn't qualify as a KP analysis and hence doesn't provoke any response. This I guess may be the reason you didn't get response.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Hi PunitLike many of the 100s of tools that Jyotish gives - don't believe in all the techniques that one comes up with. From Paul Manley's website here is what he says"What you'll see in the following illustrations is how the sign(s) that gets the double transit will shift, generally from year to year. In fact, there are only two positions of Jupiter and Saturn that will not have the double transit phenomenon – when Jupiter is in the 8th or 12th house from Saturn. This means that 10 out of the 12 possible positions, or more than 80% of the time, there will be the double transit phenomenon happening in at least one sign, possibly two."I have see this double transit work sometimes and sometimes not. Obviuosly we have to pay attention to sookshma transits (or finer transits) and just double transit.I urge some expert to answer my question on the Placidus house system for a chart that I put on the other day. One bhava covers 58

deg of zodiac, there are 3 planets in 8th house; This person is very succesful. I can explain every event using vedic astreology and nakshatra analysis. The moment I put 3 planets in 8th in this chart, I am lost.For latititude that are closer to 66 deg N or S - I believe the Placidus system of houses give wierd house cusps(correct me if I am wrong). This actor was born in Scotland where latitude in 55deg. My question is for people born in such norhtern altitudes -what system works? Is it still Placidus wasy of calculating houses or something else. There should a clear answer from KP experts. I am hoping there is that person in this list.thanks

@gro ups.com, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > KP made timing an event much more easier. Though as a KP astrologer, I> always feel that it will be nice to have another complementary method by> which we can cross-check and confirm. In search of another such method for> timing events, I looked into many methods and Shri KN Rao's double transit> is among them.> > I personally feel that it is merely a tool for post-mortem and not useful> for future predictions. Let us take an example of Marriage. Double-transit> suggests that transiting Jupiter and Saturn will always be aspecting Natal> 7th and 7th lord at the time of marriage.> > Now Jupiter has three aspects - 5,7, and 9. So including its own

position,> it will be influencing four houses in any chart. Which means that at any> point of time the possibility of aspecting 7th is 33.33% and 7th lord is> also 33..33%. If we take Jupiter's influence on either 7th OR 7th lord,> possibility will double from 4/12 to 8/12 or 66.66%. So at any time, we have> 66.66% possibility of Jupiter aspecting either 7th or 7th lord. In other> words, around 66% of time in one's life, we will see that Jupiter is> influencing either 7th or 7th. Of course, this calculation doesn't consider> some of the possibility e.g. 7th lord is in 7th house itself. Anyways, I> have seen Shri KN Rao is also checking Moon for transit other than> Ascendant. Which doubles the possibility and if somehow Jupiter is not> aspecting 7th and 7th lord counting from Lagna, it will aspect 7th or 7th> lord from Moon. So in any point of one's life, if take transit

from Moon as> well as Ascendant, it is almost certain that Jupiter will influencing either> 7th from ascendant, or 7th lord from ascendant, or 7th from Moon, or 7th> lord from Moon.> > Similarly, Saturn also has 3 aspects and the above write-up is true for> Saturn as well. In other words, seeing the above possibility, I feel that> Double-Transit doesn't make sense at all.> > To sound this method sensible and experimental purpose, I checked reducing> the possibility by checking transit only from Ascendant. If I do that way, I> have many cases where it fails.> > In other words, I do not find Double-transit theory useful at all.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> >

> On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 2:06 PM, aashish rai <raiaashish@. ..> wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Sundar,> >> > In classical astrology there are so many dashas, if vimshottari was only> > required than why did Parashara muni talked about so many dashas. Other> > dashas like Yogini are showing it.> >> >> >> > Let's forget about DBAs for time being as per double transit theory of Shri> > Kn rao marriage chances are high when transit Saturn and Jupiter aspect> > natal 1/7 axis or their natal lords. In rare cases 9th lord will be> > involved.> >> >> >> > Natal chart,> >> > Jupier is aspecting natal 7th lord, lagna lord and Lagna> >> > Saturn is sitting in Lagna itself, aspecting 7th house> >> >>

>> >> > Won't be surprised if there is a child birth/pregency before end august> > 2010 !!!> >> > Regards,> > Aashish> >> > ------------ --------- ---------> > ** Sundar <sundar190561@ ...>> >> > *To:* @gro ups.com

> > *Sent:* Wed, 4 November, 2009 10:31:33 AM> > *Subject:* Re: Post mortem analysis of marriage> >> >> >> > Dear Aashish> >> > I know you would say, venus is the UL lord, hence the marriage in venus> > PAD. But did you see venus was debilitated on the day of marriage?> >> > Thanks...... . .....Sundar> >> > @gro ups.com <%40. com>, aashish > > rai <raiaashish@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sundarji,> > > I have just started learning KP and yet to pick up the basics. but if you> > use traditional astrology it's very clear. As this forum is for KP only I am> > not elaborating.> > >> > > Regards,> > > Aashish> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Sundar <sundar190561@ ...>> > > @gro ups.com <%40. com>

> >> > > Sun, 1 November, 2009 10:59:22 PM> > > Post mortem analysis of marriage> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Learned members> > >> > > My neighbour go married on 21st Oct, 2009 between 9 to 10am. The transit> > of DBAS does not fully signify the event fully.> > >> > > dob: 25th Aug, 1979> > > tob: 9.37 (rectified)> > > pob: Mumbai> > >> > > Time of birth reported is 9.22am> > > Ayanamsha : 23.28.58> > >> > > dasha/bukti/ antra> > >> > > planet sgl stl sl> > > (MD)rahu(11) sun(11,12) venus(11,2-9) venus(11,2-9)> > > (AD)ketu(5) sat(12,5-6) rahu(11) venus(11,2-9)> > > (PAD)venus(11, 2-9) sun(11,12) ketu(5) jupiter(11,4-

7)> > >> > > rahu=sun(11, 12)> > > ketu=saturn( 12,5-6)> > >> > > Marriage on 21st October 2009 between 9 am to 10 am> > >> > > planet sgl stl sl> > > (MD)rahu(4) sat(12,5-6) sun(1,12) jupiter(5,4- 7)> > > (AD)ketu(10) moon(2,11) jupiter(5,4- 7) rahu-MD(4)> > > (PAD)venus(12, 2-9) mer(1,1-10) moon(2,11) rahu-MD(4)> > >> > > sun venus(12,2-9) mars(10,3-8) venus(12,2-9)> > > moon mars(10,3-8) sat(12,5-6) venus(12,2-9)> > >> > > Baed on the above it is seen that MD/AD/PAD does not fully signify DBAS> > (except for ketu, which is rahu's sub.> > >> > > In the light of the above how do we reconcile the timing of marriage.> > >> > > Thanks...... ...Sundar> > >> > >> >

>> > >> > >> > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.> > mail.. com/connectmore<http://in.overview. mail.. com/connectmore>> > >> >> >> > ------------ --------- ---------> > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more<http://in.rd. / tagline_galaxy_ 3/*http:/ /in.overview. mail... com/>> > .> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear punit ji and all fellow group membersI fully appriciate your point of view.If a rule does not work it does not work.why one is bend upon to justify it.All of us is aware of contradiction of astrological rules but it arises mostly due to faulty mixing of different system. Planet,rashi and nakshatra are three variables upon which all astrological systems are based.Planet based system is of prashari origin ,rashi based system was propounded by jaimini and nakshatra based system was propounded by satayacharya.In any scientific endevour out of different variables you have to see the effect of one variable keeping others constant.So in different system of astrology planet ,or rashi or nakshtra play dominant part or they are variable.Similarly in different nadi granth different planet play the dominating role or on there individual movement

whole nadi or samhita granth is based.what I am trying to emphasize that if one follows pure prashar or jaimini or kp one is bound to succeed.Too much variables are there in astrology and one can"t see or co-relate every variable at a point of time.More over every one comes under the influence of planets so in bad time one"s judgement may go hey-wire.But the way you approach a subject is very important one has to be unbiased open to correction and over all ready to accept the facts. repeating a mathematically wrong notion as shown by punit ji 100 times do not make the rule true.My approach is stick to the basic ,do not mix different system and co relate natal chart dasa and transit position of planet.In transit stress should be given to the respective karak and jupiter only.sanjeev ranjan mishra

Guest guest

Dear Vijay ji,

// It is the problem with people who donot want to understand the 'complete' teaching of KnRao, sticking with few popularised methods uneducatively. //

With due respect, I would say that the problem is with the people who are blindly following a theory even if it is mathematically incorrect. Shri KN Rao criticized Raman because his Ayanamsa did not hold true and it should be true for any incorrect theory. If it doesn't work, not only we need to point out the inaccuracies and try to improvise it.

I find it strange that instead of defending your point of view with any study, any practical example, or any look into the mathamtical calculation, you have said something like " I am using it effectively and am convinced. I have given large number of successful prediction etc. etc. " It neither helps in discussion nor in improving our knowledge. If you find out something incorrect in my saying, please point it out. Show with some example, show with some study, show with something that can prove your point.

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 6:08 PM, vijay.goel <goyalvj wrote:

Dear Lajmiji,//I am sad to observe that some people hail K.N.Rao's theory as very effective,while there is an equal number of people who do not think much of it...//It is the problem with people who donot want to understand the 'complete' teaching of KnRao, sticking with few popularised methods uneducatively.

This same problem also you are facing with BTR rules you yourself experimenting, in this forum with the 'like minded people', what to say about others !. Your two experience on the works of KP :1) moons star = ascendent sub.....

2) While meeting with any people, at that point of time, Asc. star will be the persons moon's star.....Is not easily digestable by like minded KP astrologers but you are successfully applying it.So this can never be an issue who is right and who is wrong.

//Now you have a great opportunity to prove K.N.Rao and his theory correct...I am sure you will not like to miss it...//I donot require to proof anything to anybody, I am using it effectively and am convinced. I have given large number of successful prediction in my professional jyotishi career based on his teachings i am able to grasped.

Astrology is a Holistic subject and requires SYSTEMATIC and holistic approach.I am open to all method which can help me to give more better prediction. I always move with open mind at all methods in astrology while listening.

Your experience in 'Pure' KP methods is no doubt is respectable but giving disrespect to fellow astrologer will never bring any additional respect to you in this democratic country :) Thankyou,Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur. , Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>> Dear Vijay,>                I am sad to observe that some people hail K.N.Rao's theory as very effective,while there is an equal number of people who do not think much of it...>               Therefore,I suggest Vijayji,you should give examples of atleast 5 predictions, > made in advance,divining/predicting the correct date of marriage...using this theory of K.N.Rao...personally,as said earlier,i have been watching KNrao on TV...but he seems to discuss the rationalisation to suit his " theory " using only past events... !

>               Now you have a great opportunity to prove K.N.Rao and his theory correct...I am sure you will not like to miss it...>               With best wishes,>               Yogesh Lajmi.

>                                          GOOD LUCK ! >               > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, vijay.goel <goyalvj wrote:> > > vijay.goel <goyalvj > Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense> > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 6:44 PM

> > >  

> > > > > > Dear All,> > Namaskar ,> > First of all double transit theory has been tested by hundreds of students, who learnt and follow shri K n Rao tested methodologies, [even by me several times as a professional astrologer].

> > In Traditional astrology only transit does not matter completely, we have to see many other aspects and riders, even at transit Astakvarge plays an important role.> > Secondly 7th house does not only limited to first marriage. It has several other significance. To see which significance is going to fructity we must also look the 7th house of all other divisional charts.

> > OKAY, i will give you one more sutra to check the possibility of marriage which also works 60%, just see when saturn has Rasi aspect (jaimini aspect) on the Dara Karak planet.> > For any new comer in KP system, one will get confused by seeing many houses getting activated in any set of DBAS and can come to many possibilities. But by proper practice and constant learning this type of doubts gets cleared.

> > In short i will say that the most secret of Nadi principles of 'Double transit of saturn and jupiter' is ONLY exposed by shri K N Rao to the world at large with many proofs. Before it was practiced very secretly by very very few astrologer in India.

> > Thankyou,> Regards,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.> > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:

> >> > Dear sir, > > No one denies Astrology to be a devine Science. In fact it is. But when it is a science, it definitely bases on Mathematics. From beginning of casting of a horoscope we all use mathematics. For determining the position os Planets in the heaven we use mathematics. And why diregard mathematics while going for prediction? Punitji is right in saying that 'Double Transit " could be seen in most of the charts as per rule of posibilities. So it cannot be a tool for predictions of marriage. He also says, it helps in post mortem cases. If any one supports this method let him predict 5 cases of marriage and prove it. Let us end the theoritical discussion on this issue but face it and prove it in practice. I do not mean to hurt any one but wish to come to the right track of learning. > > With due regards to all.> > Dr. Rath  > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...>> > @gro ups.com

> > Thu, November 5, 2009 11:27:00 AM> > Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense> > > >   > >   Dear Punit and friends,

> > > >                    I would suggest we also examine Lagna/7th  or Moon/7th being  aspected by both Jup and Sat simultaneously. Additionally on the day of marriage,Venus aspects Mars.

> > > >                    These will improve the strike rate. In any case % adove 60 is a myth  on CONSISTENT basis.> > > > > >                     We trying to make a difficult job easier.Astrology cannot be reduced to mathematics, once we consider it a divine science.

> > > >                     Regards,> > > >                     ; Satish> > > >                     

> >                      > > --- On Wed, 11/4/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > > > > > >Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> > > Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense

> > >@gro ups.com> > >Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 6:52 PM> > >> > >> > >  > > >Dear Friends,

> > >> > >KP made timing an event much more easier. Though as a KP astrologer, I always feel that it will be nice to have another complementary method by which we can cross-check and confirm. In search of another such method for timing events, I looked into many methods and Shri KN Rao's double transit is among them.

> > >> > >I personally feel that it is merely a tool for post-mortem and not useful for future predictions. Let us take an example of Marriage. Double-transit suggests that transiting Jupiter and Saturn will always be aspecting Natal 7th and 7th lord at the time of marriage.

> > >> > >Now Jupiter has three aspects - 5,7, and 9. So including its own position, it will be influencing four houses in any chart. Which means that at any point of time the possibility of aspecting 7th is 33.33% and 7th lord is also 33.33%. If we take Jupiter's influence on either 7th OR 7th lord, possibility will double from 4/12 to 8/12 or 66.66%. So at any time, we have 66.66% possibility of Jupiter aspecting either 7th or 7th lord. In other words, around 66% of time in one's life, we will see that Jupiter is influencing either 7th or 7th. Of course, this calculation doesn't consider some of the possibility e.g. 7th lord is in 7th house itself. Anyways, I have seen Shri KN Rao is also checking Moon for transit other than Ascendant. Which doubles the possibility and if somehow Jupiter is not aspecting 7th and 7th lord counting from Lagna, it will aspect 7th or 7th lord from Moon. So in any point of one's life, if take transit from Moon as well as

> Ascendant,> > it is almost certain that Jupiter will influencing either 7th from ascendant, or 7th lord from ascendant, or 7th from Moon, or 7th lord from Moon. > > >> > >Similarly, Saturn also has 3 aspects and the above write-up is true for Saturn as well. In other words, seeing the above possibility, I feel that Double-Transit doesn't make sense at all.

> > >> > >To sound this method sensible and experimental purpose, I checked reducing the possibility by checking transit only from Ascendant. If I do that way, I have many cases where it fails. > > >

> > >In other words, I do not find Double-transit theory useful at all. > > >> > >Thanks & Regards,> > >> > >Punit Pandey> > >> > >

> > >> > >On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 2:06 PM, aashish rai <raiaashish@ . co.in> wrote:> > >> > > 

> > >>Dear Sundar,> > >>> > >>In classical astrology there are so many dashas, if vimshottari was only required than why did Parashara muni talked about so many dashas. Other dashas like Yogini are showing it.

> > >> > > >>Let’s forget about DBAs for time being as per double transit theory of Shri Kn rao  marriage chances are high when transit Saturn  and Jupiter aspect natal 1/7 axis or their natal lords. In rare cases 9th lord will be involved.

> > >>  > > >>Natal chart,> > >>Jupier is aspecting natal 7th lord, lagna lord and Lagna> > >>Saturn is sitting in Lagna itself, aspecting 7th house> > >> 

> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>Won’t be surprised if there is a child birth/pregency before end august 2010 !!! > > >>> > >>Regards,> > >>Aashish> > >>> > >>> > >>> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Sundar <sundar190561@ .co. in>

> > >>> > >>@gro ups.com> > >>Wed, 4 November, 2009 10:31:33 AM> > >> Re: Post mortem analysis of marriage

> > >>> > >> 

> > >>Dear Aashish> > >>> > >>I know you would say, venus is the UL lord, hence the marriage in venus PAD. But did you see venus was debilitated on the day of marriage?

> > >>> > >>Thanks.... .. ....Sundar> > >>> > >>> > >>@gro ups.com, aashish rai <raiaashish@ ...> wrote:

> > >>>> > >>> Dear Sundarji,> > >>> I have just started learning KP and yet to pick up the basics. but if you use traditional astrology it's very clear. As this forum is for KP only I am not elaborating.

> > >>> > > >>> Regards,> > >>> Aashish> > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>>

> > >>> ____________ _________ _________ __> > >>> Sundar <sundar190561@ ...>> > >>> @gro ups.com

> > >>> > >>> Sun, 1 November, 2009 10:59:22 PM> > >>> Post mortem analysis of marriage> > >>> > > >>>

> > >>> > > >>> Dear Learned members> > >>> > > >>> My neighbour go married on 21st Oct, 2009 between 9 to 10am. The transit of DBAS does not fully signify the event fully.

> > >>> > > >>> dob: 25th Aug, 1979> > >>> tob: 9.37 (rectified)> > >>> pob: Mumbai> > >>> > > >>> Time of birth reported is 9.22am

> > >>> Ayanamsha : 23.28.58> > >>> > > >>> dasha/bukti/ antra> > >>> > > >>> planet sgl stl sl > > >>> (MD)rahu(11) sun(11,12) venus(11,2-9) venus(11,2-9)

> > >>> (AD)ketu(5) sat(12,5-6) rahu(11) venus(11,2-9)> > >>> (PAD)venus(11, 2-9) sun(11,12) ketu(5) jupiter(11,4- 7)> > >>> > > >>> rahu=sun(11, 12)

> > >>> ketu=saturn( 12,5-6)> > >>> > > >>> Marriage on 21st October 2009 between 9 am to 10 am> > >>> > > >>> planet sgl stl sl

> > >>> (MD)rahu(4) sat(12,5-6) sun(1,12) jupiter(5,4- 7)> > >>> (AD)ketu(10) moon(2,11) jupiter(5,4- 7) rahu-MD(4)> > >>> (PAD)venus(12, 2-9) mer(1,1-10) moon(2,11) rahu-MD(4)

> > >>> > > >>> sun venus(12,2-9) mars(10,3-8) venus(12,2-9)> > >>> moon mars(10,3-8) sat(12,5-6) venus(12,2-9)> > >>> > > >>> Baed on the above it is seen that MD/AD/PAD does not fully signify DBAS (except for ketu, which is rahu's sub.

> > >>> > > >>> In the light of the above how do we reconcile the timing of marriage.> > >>> > > >>> Thanks...... ...Sundar> > >>>

> > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview. mail.. com/connectmore

> > >>>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>__________ _________ _________ ____> > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Satish,

Thanks for your compliments...but, it is a sine-qua-non of K.P., that the only if the s/l of VIIth signifies I,IV,VI X...marriage is denied...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Sun, 11/8/09, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense Date: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 10:09 AM

Dear Yogesh Rao,

I am sure with your decades of experience with KP systems,most times you would come out a winner.

Looking forward to your article on marriage predicted and happened. How about the present case,I would like to improve, so would many others. Double transit by itself is not adequate,additional aspects need to be considered.

Regards,

Satish--- On Sun, 11/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense@gro ups.comCc: "R Satish" <rsatish1942@ >Sunday, November 8, 2009, 12:54 PM

Dear Satish,

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Sujata,

2. KP

3. Any other rule(s).

event.

Regards,

Dear Atul,

Regards,

Dear Atul ji,

Dear Satish,

Dear Punit,

Regards,

Satish

Dear Satish,

Dear Punit,

Regards,

@gro ups.com

Dear Mssumich,

Please note few points -

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Guest guest

Dear Sanjeev ji,

//co relate natal chart dasa and transit position of planet.In transit stress

should be given to the respective karak and jupiter//

Transit of Natal chart dasa planet, karak planet, jupiter as well as saturn

plays the important role and this is basic in traditional astrology.

Well said by you :)

Thankyou,

Best Wishes,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, sanjeev ranjanmishra <sranjanmishra

wrote:

>

> Dear punit ji and all fellow group members

>

> I fully appriciate your point of view.If a rule does not work it does not

work.why one is bend upon to justify it.All of us is aware of contradiction of

astrological rules but it arises mostly due to faulty mixing of different

system. Planet,rashi and nakshatra are three variables upon which all

astrological systems are based.Planet based system is of prashari origin ,rashi

based system was propounded by jaimini and nakshatra based system was propounded

by satayacharya.In any scientific endevour out of different variables you have

to see the effect of one variable keeping others constant.So in different system

of astrology planet ,or rashi or nakshtra play dominant part or they are

variable.Similarly in different nadi granth different planet play the dominating

role or on there individual movement whole nadi or samhita granth is based.what

I am trying to emphasize that if one follows pure prashar or jaimini or kp one

is bound to succeed.Too much

> variables are there in astrology and one can " t see or co-relate every

variable at a point of time.More over every one comes under the influence of

planets so in bad time one " s judgement may go hey-wire.But the way you approach

a subject is very important one has to be unbiased open to correction and over

all ready to accept the facts. repeating a mathematically wrong notion as shown

by punit ji 100 times do not make the rule true.My approach is stick to the

basic ,do not mix different system and co relate natal chart dasa and transit

position of planet.In transit stress should be given to the respective karak and

jupiter only.

>

> sanjeev ranjan mishra

>

>

> Get your new Email address!

> Grab the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted before someone else does!

> http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/

>

Guest guest

Dear Goel,

Hare Krishna,

What you saying is not have any mean ,and what Lazmi is saying is said by our guru ji shri KSK,

BTR is not made by Lazmi Ji ,We all are following it in some kind, KSK was mahatma and he made his own theories but K.N Rao is taken one from here and one from there, and talk with the face value of Native (past Known to him) .

So Kindly think What is right , what is wrong . and here we will defiantly advocate for K.P

Thanks & Regards

Suresh awasthi******************************************************************************************************--- On Sun, 11/8/09, vijay.goel <goyalvj wrote:

vijay.goel <goyalvj Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense Date: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 12:38 PM

Dear Lajmiji,//I am sad to observe that some people hail K.N.Rao's theory as very effective,while there is an equal number of people who do not think much of it...//It is the problem with people who donot want to understand the 'complete' teaching of KnRao, sticking with few popularised methods uneducatively.This same problem also you are facing with BTR rules you yourself experimenting, in this forum with the 'like minded people', what to say about others !. Your two experience on the works of KP :1) moons star = ascendent sub.....2) While meeting with any people, at that point of time, Asc. star will be the persons moon's star.....Is not easily digestable by like minded KP astrologers but you are successfully applying it.So this can never be an issue who is right and who is wrong.//Now you have a great opportunity to prove K.N.Rao and his theory correct...I am sure you will not

like to miss it...//I donot require to proof anything to anybody, I am using it effectively and am convinced. I have given large number of successful prediction in my professional jyotishi career based on his teachings i am able to grasped.Astrology is a Holistic subject and requires SYSTEMATIC and holistic approach.I am open to all method which can help me to give more better prediction. I always move with open mind at all methods in astrology while listening.Your experience in 'Pure' KP methods is no doubt is respectable but giving disrespect to fellow astrologer will never bring any additional respect to you in this democratic country :)Thankyou,Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur.@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi

<yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Vijay,> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â I am sad to observe that some people hail K.N.Rao's theory as very effective,while there is an equal number of people who do not think much of it...> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Therefore,I suggest Vijayji,you should give examples of atleast 5 predictions,> made in advance,divining/ predicting the correct date of marriage...using this theory of K.N.Rao...personall y,as said earlier,i have been watching KNrao on TV...but he seems to discuss the rationalisation to suit his "theory" using only past events... !> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Now you have a great opportunity to prove K.N.Rao and his theory

correct...I am sure you will not like to miss it...> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â With best wishes,> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Yogesh Lajmi. > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â GOOD LUCK !> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, vijay.goel <goyalvj > wrote:> > > vijay.goel <goyalvj >> Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double

Transit doesn't make sense> @gro ups.com> Saturday, November 7, 2009, 6:44 PM> > > Â > > > > > > Dear All,> > Namaskar ,> > First of all double transit theory has been tested by hundreds of students, who learnt and follow shri K n Rao tested methodologies, [even by me several times as a professional astrologer].> > In Traditional astrology only transit does not matter completely, we have to see many other aspects and riders, even at transit Astakvarge plays an important role.> > Secondly 7th house does not only limited to first marriage. It has several other significance. To see which significance is going to fructity we must also

look the 7th house of all other divisional charts.> > OKAY, i will give you one more sutra to check the possibility of marriage which also works 60%, just see when saturn has Rasi aspect (jaimini aspect) on the Dara Karak planet.> > For any new comer in KP system, one will get confused by seeing many houses getting activated in any set of DBAS and can come to many possibilities. But by proper practice and constant learning this type of doubts gets cleared.> > In short i will say that the most secret of Nadi principles of 'Double transit of saturn and jupiter' is ONLY exposed by shri K N Rao to the world at large with many proofs. Before it was practiced very secretly by very very few astrologer in India.> > Thankyou,> Regards,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.> > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear sir,

> > No one denies Astrology to be a devine Science. In fact it is. But when it is a science, it definitely bases on Mathematics. From beginning of casting of a horoscope we all use mathematics. For determining the position os Planets in the heaven we use mathematics. And why diregard mathematics while going for prediction? Punitji is right in saying that 'Double Transit" could be seen in most of the charts as per rule of posibilities. So it cannot be a tool for predictions of marriage. He also says, it helps in post mortem cases. If any one supports this method let him predict 5 cases of marriage and prove it. Let us end the theoritical discussion on this issue but face it and prove it in practice. I do not mean to hurt any one but wish to come to the right track of learning.> > With due regards to all.> > Dr. Rath > > > > > > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...>> > @gro ups.com> > Thu, November 5, 2009 11:27:00 AM> > Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense> > > >  > >   Dear Punit and friends, > > > >           I would suggest we also examine Lagna/7th  or Moon/7th being  aspected by both Jup and Sat simultaneously. Additionally on the day of marriage,Venus aspects Mars.> > > >           These will improve the strike rate. In any

case % adove 60 is a myth  on CONSISTENT basis.> > > > > >            We trying to make a difficult job easier.Astrology cannot be reduced to mathematics, once we consider it a divine science.> > > >            Regards,> > > >            ; Satish> > > >            > >

> > --- On Wed, 11/4/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > > > > > >Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> > > Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense> > >@gro ups.com> > >Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 6:52 PM> > >> > >> > > > > >Dear Friends,> > >> > >KP made timing an event much more easier. Though as a KP astrologer, I always feel that it will be nice to have another complementary method by which we can cross-check and confirm. In search of another such method for timing events, I looked into many methods and Shri KN Rao's double transit is

among them. > > >> > >I personally feel that it is merely a tool for post-mortem and not useful for future predictions. Let us take an example of Marriage. Double-transit suggests that transiting Jupiter and Saturn will always be aspecting Natal 7th and 7th lord at the time of marriage. > > >> > >Now Jupiter has three aspects - 5,7, and 9. So including its own position, it will be influencing four houses in any chart. Which means that at any point of time the possibility of aspecting 7th is 33.33% and 7th lord is also 33.33%. If we take Jupiter's influence on either 7th OR 7th lord, possibility will double from 4/12 to 8/12 or 66.66%. So at any time, we have 66.66% possibility of Jupiter aspecting either 7th or 7th lord. In other words, around 66% of time in one's life, we will see that Jupiter is influencing either 7th or 7th. Of course, this calculation doesn't consider some of the possibility e.g.

7th lord is in 7th house itself. Anyways, I have seen Shri KN Rao is also checking Moon for transit other than Ascendant. Which doubles the possibility and if somehow Jupiter is not aspecting 7th and 7th lord counting from Lagna, it will aspect 7th or 7th lord from Moon. So in any point of one's life, if take transit from Moon as well as> Ascendant,> > it is almost certain that Jupiter will influencing either 7th from ascendant, or 7th lord from ascendant, or 7th from Moon, or 7th lord from Moon. > > >> > >Similarly, Saturn also has 3 aspects and the above write-up is true for Saturn as well. In other words, seeing the above possibility, I feel that Double-Transit doesn't make sense at all. > > >> > >To sound this method sensible and experimental purpose, I checked reducing the possibility by checking transit only from Ascendant. If I do that way, I have many cases where it fails.

> > >> > >In other words, I do not find Double-transit theory useful at all. > > >> > >Thanks & Regards,> > >> > >Punit Pandey> > >> > >> > >> > >On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 2:06 PM, aashish rai <raiaashish@ . co.in> wrote:> > >> > > > > >>Dear Sundar,> > >>> > >>In classical astrology there are so many dashas, if vimshottari was only required than why did Parashara muni talked about so many dashas. Other dashas like Yogini are showing it. > > >> > > >>Let’s forget about DBAs for time being as per double transit theory of Shri Kn rao  marriage chances are high when transit Saturn  and Jupiter aspect natal 1/7 axis or their natal lords. In rare

cases 9th lord will be involved.> > >> > > >>Natal chart,> > >>Jupier is aspecting natal 7th lord, lagna lord and Lagna> > >>Saturn is sitting in Lagna itself, aspecting 7th house> > >> > > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>Won’t be surprised if there is a child birth/pregency before end august 2010 !!!> > >>> > >>Regards,> > >>Aashish> > >>> > >>> > >>> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Sundar <sundar190561@ .co. in> > > >>> > >>@gro ups.com> > >>Wed, 4 November, 2009 10:31:33 AM> > >> Re: Post mortem analysis of marriage> >

>>> > >> > > >>Dear Aashish> > >>> > >>I know you would say, venus is the UL lord, hence the marriage in venus PAD. But did you see venus was debilitated on the day of marriage?> > >>> > >>Thanks.... .. ....Sundar> > >>> > >>> > >>@gro ups.com, aashish rai <raiaashish@ ...> wrote:> > >>>> > >>> Dear Sundarji,> > >>> I have just started learning KP and yet to pick up the basics. but if you use traditional astrology it's very clear. As this forum is for KP only I am not elaborating.> > >>> > > >>> Regards,> > >>> Aashish> > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>>

> > >>> ____________ _________ _________ __> > >>> Sundar <sundar190561@ ...>> > >>> @gro ups.com > > >>> > >>> Sun, 1 November, 2009 10:59:22 PM> > >>> Post mortem analysis of marriage> > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> Dear Learned members> > >>> > > >>> My neighbour go married on 21st Oct, 2009 between 9 to 10am. The transit of DBAS does not fully signify the event fully.> > >>> > > >>> dob: 25th Aug, 1979> > >>> tob: 9.37 (rectified)> > >>> pob: Mumbai> > >>> > > >>> Time of birth reported is 9.22am> > >>> Ayanamsha : 23.28.58> >

>>> > > >>> dasha/bukti/ antra> > >>> > > >>> planet sgl stl sl > > >>> (MD)rahu(11) sun(11,12) venus(11,2-9) venus(11,2-9) > > >>> (AD)ketu(5) sat(12,5-6) rahu(11) venus(11,2-9)> > >>> (PAD)venus(11, 2-9) sun(11,12) ketu(5) jupiter(11,4- 7)> > >>> > > >>> rahu=sun(11, 12)> > >>> ketu=saturn( 12,5-6)> > >>> > > >>> Marriage on 21st October 2009 between 9 am to 10 am> > >>> > > >>> planet sgl stl sl > > >>> (MD)rahu(4) sat(12,5-6) sun(1,12) jupiter(5,4- 7)> > >>> (AD)ketu(10) moon(2,11) jupiter(5,4- 7) rahu-MD(4)> > >>> (PAD)venus(12, 2-9) mer(1,1-10) moon(2,11) rahu-MD(4)> > >>> > > >>> sun venus(12,2-9)

mars(10,3-8) venus(12,2-9)> > >>> moon mars(10,3-8) sat(12,5-6) venus(12,2-9)> > >>> > > >>> Baed on the above it is seen that MD/AD/PAD does not fully signify DBAS (except for ketu, which is rahu's sub.> > >>> > > >>> In the light of the above how do we reconcile the timing of marriage.> > >>> > > >>> Thanks...... ...Sundar> > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview. mail.. com/connectmore> > >>>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>__________ _________ _________ ____> >

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sunaparantha,

Perish the thought...I am only extending the rule to the sub level...meaning that the sub-lordand the sub-subilord of the Ascendant appears as the Moon's star-lord and sublord respectively...

Thanks for the needless compliments though...

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense"Yogesh Lajmi" <yogeshlajmiSunday, November 8, 2009, 3:47 PM

Dear Lajmi ji,Thank you.But I had a doubt, that you are using any secret Sutra, which is behind the word' Modification'With Due RegardsKalyan

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaSun, November 8, 2009 7:55:56 PMRe: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense

Dear Kalyan,

I go upto the sub-sub level...

The sublord and the sub-sublord of the Ascendant should appear as the Moon's starlord andsublord respectively...

I hope it is clear now...

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense Date: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 12:47 PM

Dear Lajmi ji,I am too following yr method of BTR, which has been discussed in K.P. & Astrology,Part II. by late Shri M.P. Shanmugham & Edited by Mr.K.Subramaniam.)for some times.Even in the past, when u r by the name L.Y.Rao, in your mails under this subject, you have mentioned about a "slight modification of the late M.P.Shanmugham' s theory..."But so far you have not exposed on that little modification.Can you kindly do expose that secret to the forum for the benefits of the new members like me.With due regardsKalyan

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Sun, November 8, 2009 12:54:18 PMRe: Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense

Dear Satish,

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Sujata,

2. KP

3. Any other rule(s).

event.

Regards,

Dear Atul,

Regards,

Dear Atul ji,

Dear Satish,

Dear Punit,

Regards,

Satish

Dear Satish,

Dear Punit,

Regards,

@gro ups.com

Dear Mssumich,

Please note few points -

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Guest guest

Dear Suresh Awastiji,

//here we will defiantly advocate for K.P//

GOOD ! i am here to talk on KP mainly :) and share some understanding on it. I

respect all branches of predictive astrology and continuously upgrade my

knowledge with proper and right skills.

Thankyou,

Best Wishes,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, Suresh Awasthi <suresh.awasthi wrote:

>

> Dear Goel,

> Hare Krishna,

>                    What you saying is not have any mean ,and

what Lazmi is saying is said by our guru ji shri KSK,

> BTR  is not made by Lazmi Ji ,We all are following it in some kind,  KSK was

mahatma and he made his own theories but K.N Rao is taken one from here and one

from there, and talk with the face value of Native (past Known to him) .

> So Kindly think What is right , what is wrong . and here we will defiantly

advocate for K.P

> Thanks & Regards

> Suresh

awasthi*************************************************************************\

>

> --- On Sun, 11/8/09, vijay.goel <goyalvj wrote:

>

>

> vijay.goel <goyalvj

> Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense

>

> Sunday, November 8, 2009, 12:38 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Lajmiji,

>

> //I am sad to observe that some people hail K.N.Rao's theory as very

effective,while there is an equal number of people who do not think much of

it...//

>

> It is the problem with people who donot want to understand the 'complete'

teaching of KnRao, sticking with few popularised methods uneducatively.

>

> This same problem also you are facing with BTR rules you yourself

experimenting, in this forum with the 'like minded people', what to say about

others !.

>

> Your two experience on the works of KP :

> 1) moons star = ascendent sub.....

> 2) While meeting with any people, at that point of time, Asc. star will be the

persons moon's star.....

> Is not easily digestable by like minded KP astrologers but you are

successfully applying it.

>

> So this can never be an issue who is right and who is wrong.

>

> //Now you have a great opportunity to prove K.N.Rao and his theory correct...I

am sure you will not like to miss it...//

>

> I donot require to proof anything to anybody, I am using it effectively and am

convinced. I have given large number of successful prediction in my professional

jyotishi career based on his teachings i am able to grasped.

>

> Astrology is a Holistic subject and requires SYSTEMATIC and holistic approach.

>

> I am open to all method which can help me to give more better prediction. I

always move with open mind at all methods in astrology while listening.

>

> Your experience in 'Pure' KP methods is no doubt is respectable but giving

disrespect to fellow astrologer will never bring any additional respect to you

in this democratic country :)

>

> Thankyou,

> Regards,

> Vijay Goel

> Jaipur.

>

> @gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Vijay,

> >                I am sad to observe

that some people hail K.N.Rao's theory as very effective,while there is an equal

number of people who do not think much of it...

> >               Therefore,I suggest

Vijayji,you should give examples of atleast 5 predictions,

> > made in advance,divining/ predicting the correct date of marriage...using

this theory of K.N.Rao...personall y,as said earlier,i have been watching KNrao

on TV...but he seems to discuss the rationalisation to suit his " theory " using

only past events... !

> >               Now you have a great

opportunity to prove K.N.Rao and his theory correct...I am sure you will not

like to miss it...

> >               With best wishes,

> >               Yogesh Lajmi.

> >

\

GOOD LUCK !

> >              

> >

> > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, vijay.goel <goyalvj@ > wrote:

> >

> >

> > vijay.goel <goyalvj@ >

> > Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make

sense

> > @gro ups.com

> > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 6:44 PM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > Namaskar ,

> >

> > First of all double transit theory has been tested by hundreds of students,

who learnt and follow shri K n Rao tested methodologies, [even by me several

times as a professional astrologer].

> >

> > In Traditional astrology only transit does not matter completely, we have to

see many other aspects and riders, even at transit Astakvarge plays an important

role.

> >

> > Secondly 7th house does not only limited to first marriage. It has several

other significance. To see which significance is going to fructity we must also

look the 7th house of all other divisional charts.

> >

> > OKAY, i will give you one more sutra to check the possibility of marriage

which also works 60%, just see when saturn has Rasi aspect (jaimini aspect) on

the Dara Karak planet.

> >

> > For any new comer in KP system, one will get confused by seeing many houses

getting activated in any set of DBAS and can come to many possibilities. But by

proper practice and constant learning this type of doubts gets cleared.

> >

> > In short i will say that the most secret of Nadi principles of 'Double

transit of saturn and jupiter' is ONLY exposed by shri K N Rao to the world at

large with many proofs. Before it was practiced very secretly by very very few

astrologer in India.

> >

> > Thankyou,

> > Regards,

> > Vijay Goel

> > Jaipur.

> >

> > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear sir,

> > > No one denies Astrology to be a devine Science. In fact it is. But

when it is a science, it definitely bases on Mathematics. From beginning of

casting of a horoscope we all use mathematics. For determining the position os

Planets in the heaven we use mathematics. And why diregard mathematics while

going for prediction? Punitji is right in saying that 'Double Transit " could be

seen in most of the charts as per rule of posibilities. So it cannot

be a tool for predictions of marriage. He also says, it helps in post

mortem cases. If any one supports this method let him predict 5 cases of

marriage and prove it. Let us end the theoritical discussion on this issue but

face it and prove it in practice. I do not mean to hurt any one but wish

to come to the right track of learning.

> > > With due regards to all.

> > > Dr. Rath 

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...>

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Thu, November 5, 2009 11:27:00 AM

> > > Re: Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make

sense

> > >

> > >  

> > >   Dear Punit and friends,

> > >

> > >             

I would suggest we also examine Lagna/7th

or Moon/7th being  aspected by both Jup and Sat simultaneously.

Additionally on the day of marriage,Venus aspects Mars.

> > >

> > >             

These will improve the strike rate. In any case %

adove 60 is a myth  on CONSISTENT basis.

> > >

> > >

> > >             

We trying to make a difficult job

easier.Astrology cannot be reduced to mathematics, once we consider it a divine

science.

> > >

> > >             

Regards,

> > >

> > >             

; Satish

> > >

> > >             

> > >             

> > > --- On Wed, 11/4/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > >Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> > > > Why Shri KN Rao's Double Transit doesn't make sense

> > > >@gro ups.com

> > > >Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 6:52 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 

> > > >Dear Friends,

> > > >

> > > >KP made timing an event much more easier. Though as a KP astrologer, I

always feel that it will be nice to have another complementary method by which

we can cross-check and confirm. In search of another such method for

timing events, I looked into many methods and Shri KN Rao's double transit is

among them.

> > > >

> > > >I personally feel that it is merely a tool for post-mortem and not useful

for future predictions. Let us take an example of Marriage. Double-transit

suggests that transiting Jupiter and Saturn will always be aspecting Natal 7th

and 7th lord at the time of marriage.

> > > >

> > > >Now Jupiter has three aspects - 5,7, and 9. So including its own

position, it will be influencing four houses in any chart. Which means that at

any point of time the possibility of aspecting 7th is 33.33% and 7th lord is

also 33.33%. If we take Jupiter's influence on either 7th OR 7th lord,

possibility will double from 4/12 to 8/12 or 66.66%. So at any time, we have

66.66% possibility of Jupiter aspecting either 7th or 7th lord. In other words,

around 66% of time in one's life, we will see that Jupiter is influencing either

7th or 7th. Of course, this calculation doesn't consider some of the possibility

e.g. 7th lord is in 7th house itself. Anyways, I have seen Shri KN Rao is also

checking Moon for transit other than Ascendant. Which doubles the possibility

and if somehow Jupiter is not aspecting 7th and 7th lord counting from Lagna, it

will aspect 7th or 7th lord from Moon. So in any point of one's life, if take

transit from Moon as well as

> > Ascendant,

> > > it is almost certain that Jupiter will influencing either 7th from

ascendant, or 7th lord from ascendant, or 7th from Moon, or 7th lord from Moon.

> > > >

> > > >Similarly, Saturn also has 3 aspects and the above write-up is true for

Saturn as well. In other words, seeing the above possibility, I feel that

Double-Transit doesn't make sense at all.

> > > >

> > > >To sound this method sensible and experimental purpose, I checked

reducing the possibility by checking transit only from Ascendant. If I do that

way, I have many cases where it fails.

> > > >

> > > >In other words, I do not find Double-transit theory useful at all.

> > > >

> > > >Thanks & Regards,

> > > >

> > > >Punit Pandey

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 2:06 PM, aashish rai <raiaashish@ . co.in>

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > 

> > > >>Dear Sundar,

> > > >>

> > > >>In classical astrology there are so many dashas, if vimshottari was only

required than why did Parashara muni talked about so many dashas. Other dashas

like Yogini are showing it.

> > > >> 

> > > >>Let’s forget about DBAs for time being as per double

transit theory of Shri Kn rao  marriage chances are high when transit

Saturn  and Jupiter aspect natal 1/7 axis or their natal lords. In rare

cases 9th lord will be involved.

> > > >> 

> > > >>Natal chart,

> > > >>Jupier is aspecting natal 7th lord, lagna lord and Lagna

> > > >>Saturn is sitting in Lagna itself, aspecting 7th house

> > > >> 

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>Won’t be surprised if there is a child birth/pregency

before end august 2010 !!!

> > > >>

> > > >>Regards,

> > > >>Aashish

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > Sundar <sundar190561@ .co. in>

> > > >>

> > > >>@gro ups.com

> > > >>Wed, 4 November, 2009 10:31:33 AM

> > > >> Re: Post mortem analysis of marriage

> > > >>

> > > >> 

> > > >>Dear Aashish

> > > >>

> > > >>I know you would say, venus is the UL lord, hence the marriage in venus

PAD. But did you see venus was debilitated on the day of marriage?

> > > >>

> > > >>Thanks.... .. ....Sundar

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>@gro ups.com, aashish rai <raiaashish@ ...> wrote:

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Dear Sundarji,

> > > >>> I have just started learning KP and yet to pick up the basics. but if

you use traditional astrology it's very clear. As this forum is for KP only I am

not elaborating.

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Regards,

> > > >>> Aashish

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > >>> Sundar <sundar190561@ ...>

> > > >>> @gro ups.com

> > > >>

> > > >>> Sun, 1 November, 2009 10:59:22 PM

> > > >>> Post mortem analysis of marriage

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Dear Learned members

> > > >>>

> > > >>> My neighbour go married on 21st Oct, 2009 between 9 to 10am. The

transit of DBAS does not fully signify the event fully.

> > > >>>

> > > >>> dob: 25th Aug, 1979

> > > >>> tob: 9.37 (rectified)

> > > >>> pob: Mumbai

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Time of birth reported is 9.22am

> > > >>> Ayanamsha : 23.28.58

> > > >>>

> > > >>> dasha/bukti/ antra

> > > >>>

> > > >>> planet sgl stl sl

> > > >>> (MD)rahu(11) sun(11,12) venus(11,2-9) venus(11,2-9)

> > > >>> (AD)ketu(5) sat(12,5-6) rahu(11) venus(11,2-9)

> > > >>> (PAD)venus(11, 2-9) sun(11,12) ketu(5) jupiter(11,4- 7)

> > > >>>

> > > >>> rahu=sun(11, 12)

> > > >>> ketu=saturn( 12,5-6)

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Marriage on 21st October 2009 between 9 am to 10 am

> > > >>>

> > > >>> planet sgl stl sl

> > > >>> (MD)rahu(4) sat(12,5-6) sun(1,12) jupiter(5,4- 7)

> > > >>> (AD)ketu(10) moon(2,11) jupiter(5,4- 7) rahu-MD(4)

> > > >>> (PAD)venus(12, 2-9) mer(1,1-10) moon(2,11) rahu-MD(4)

> > > >>>

> > > >>> sun venus(12,2-9) mars(10,3-8) venus(12,2-9)

> > > >>> moon mars(10,3-8) sat(12,5-6) venus(12,2-9)

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Baed on the above it is seen that MD/AD/PAD does not fully signify

DBAS (except for ketu, which is rahu's sub.

> > > >>>

> > > >>> In the light of the above how do we reconcile the timing of marriage.

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Thanks...... ...Sundar

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

http://in.overview. mail.. com/connectmore

> > > >>>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>__________ _________ _________ ____

> > > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>