IndiaDivine.org

[Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the Hare Krishna movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to learn jyotish with me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years. He was to go to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out there and I asked my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha gave $500 and so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow got into a fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his wife wrote a threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju (Cancer lagna with Rähu) completely captured the websites and of SJVC. Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri, Narasimha in the name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his personal purpose in addition to hosting the captured website http://jyotishdigest.com Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing, the hard hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I had no other option but to file a court case and fought them in the court.By the grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the cases –Writ Petition No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501 of 2004 against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and I openly challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to agin face me in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their bag of dirty tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the SmugglerI am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to fight Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has clandestinely imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics project by defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well as the Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the equipment. All equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally imported. He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of a sädhu (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily fooled. The customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of checking his huge excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all this, forget it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up. -- Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007 05:35:00 PM

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Sanjay Ji, This is a clear indication that if we are truthful finally GOD is with us.I think I might have written either in these columns or may be in VA group that Shani transitting over Rahu will give problems of involving in fraud along with some health problems.After sometime the persons you mentioned in your mail wrote to me also about the fraud case but they twisted the story.I did not reply to any of them and deleted those mails..But at that time,I was thinking that the time will reveal the truth ( Kaalaaya tasmai namah ) and today the truth has come out. I pray for Lord Jagannath's Blessings will always be on you. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smaran, Ramadas Rao. "Pt.Sanjay Rath" <sanjayrath wrote: This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the Hare Krishna movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to learn jyotish with me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years. He was to go to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out there and I asked my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha gave $500 and so many sent money to him to start

SJVC but this fellow got into a fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his wife wrote a threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju (Cancer lagna with Rähu) completely captured the websites and of SJVC. Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri, Narasimha in the name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his personal purpose in addition to hosting the captured website http://jyotishdigest.com Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing, the hard hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I had no other option but to file a court case and fought them in the court.By the grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the cases –Writ Petition No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501 of 2004 against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and I

openly challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to agin face me in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their bag of dirty tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the SmugglerI am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to fight Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has clandestinely imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics project by defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well as the Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the equipment. All equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally imported. He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of a sädhu (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily fooled. The customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of checking his huge excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all this, forget it. The law if India

and of Karma will catch up. --Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007 05:35:00 PM

Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Dear Supreme Guru Rath Ji Greetings This thing always surprizes me. And/or may be i have little knowledge. When this fellow came to you to learn Jyotish then did you ever got the chance to see his horoscope ? I am sure the first thing he did is to put his horoscope in front of you (common human nature). Now after reading your email it looks like the guy is a fraud and a cheater. Could not you see this thing in his horoscope ? Could not you detect that the guy is a thief ? Now coming to you, You won the court case. Congratulation !! But, is it really you who won the case ? What would have happened if you are truthful but with bad planetary conditions which might force you to lose the case even though you are truthful ? Life is complicate .... Thanks Jagdish "Pt.Sanjay Rath" <sanjayrath wrote: This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the Hare Krishna movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to learn jyotish with me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years. He was to go to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out there and I asked my friends to

contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha gave $500 and so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow got into a fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his wife wrote a threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju (Cancer lagna with Rähu) completely captured the websites and of SJVC. Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri, Narasimha in the name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his personal purpose in addition to hosting the captured website http://jyotishdigest.com Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing, the hard hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I had no other option but to file a court case and fought them in the court.By the grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the cases –Writ Petition No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep

Writ Petition No.1501 of 2004 against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and I openly challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to agin face me in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their bag of dirty tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the SmugglerI am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to fight Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has clandestinely imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics project by defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well as the Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the equipment. All equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally imported. He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of a sädhu (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily fooled. The customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of checking his huge

excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all this, forget it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up. --Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007 05:35:00 PM

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Guest guest

Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,

Pranam:

Could you not make out his character (astrologically) prior to

teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for being cheated?

sincere regards

sohamsa , " Pt.Sanjay Rath " <sanjayrath

wrote:

>

> This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the Hare

Krishna

> movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to learn jyotish

with

> me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years. He was to

go

> to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out there and I

asked

> my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha gave $500

and

> so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow got into a

> fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his wife wrote a

> threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep

> (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju (Cancer lagna

with

> Rähu) completely captured the websites and of SJVC.

> Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri, Narasimha in the

> name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his personal

purpose in

> addition to hosting the captured website http://jyotishdigest.com

> Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing, the hard

> hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I had no

other

> option but to file a court case and fought them in the court.By the

> grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the cases †" Writ

Petition

> No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501 of 2004

> against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and I openly

> challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to agin

face me

> in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their bag of

dirty

> tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the

SmugglerI

> am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to fight

> Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has clandestinely

> imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics project by

> defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well as the

> Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the equipment.

All

> equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally

imported.

> He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of a sädhu

> (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily fooled. The

> customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of checking his

huge

> excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all this,

forget

> it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.

>

> --

> Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007 05:35:00 PM

>

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Being cheated can be seen from a malefic in the 4th House. In Sanjay Ji's chart, exalted Rahu tenants the 4th House. This is Kapata Yoga.

If there is a natural malefic in the Lagna, the native himself has the capacity to cheat. If malefics tenant both Lagna and 4th, there is a cheating tug-of-war going on.

Suppose, there is Guru in Lagna in strength, the person may be teaching, instead of cheating like Rahu in the 4th. Rahu loves to shock with deceit. If he is discovered right at the outset, how will it garner the shock and terrible deceit, it loves so much, and if it does not Rahu will not be Rahu.

Guru Graha is just not bothered ab initio. Later, maybe after being subjected to many cheatings, it may have some awareness of how to spot cheats. But I doubt, Guru will have any interest in it to begin with. Guru will have interest in things Sanatan, while Rahu will have in things that belong to Satan, at least insofar as traditional Christian thought goes.

So, Sanatan Versus Satan is what Guru Versus Rahu might indicate. In Hindu thought, we do not really divide Good and Evil in this manner.

Thus, we are happy to say Karma will take its own course. And it will. Nothing can really change that.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com--- In sohamsa , "hmuttagi" <hmuttagi wrote:>> Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,> > Pranam:> > Could you not make out his character (astrologically) prior to > teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for being cheated?> > sincere regards> > > sohamsa , "Pt.Sanjay Rath" sanjayrath@ > wrote:> >> > This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the Hare > Krishna> > movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to learn jyotish > with> > me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years. He was to > go> > to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out there and I > asked> > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha gave $500 > and> > so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow got into a> > fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his wife wrote a> > threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep> > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju (Cancer lagna > with> > Rähu) completely captured the websites and of SJVC.> > Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri, Narasimha in the> > name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his personal > purpose in> > addition to hosting the captured website http://jyotishdigest.com> > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing, the hard> > hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I had no > other> > option but to file a court case and fought them in the court.By the> > grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the cases â€"Writ > Petition> > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501 of 2004> > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and I openly> > challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to agin > face me> > in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their bag of > dirty> > tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the > SmugglerI> > am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to fight> > Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has clandestinely> > imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics project by> > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well as the> > Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the equipment. > All> > equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally > imported.> > He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of a sädhu> > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily fooled. The> > customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of checking his > huge> > excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all this, > forget> > it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.> > > > --> > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007 05:35:00 PM> >>

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Anuragji,

What with me? Ra in first, Buddha in forth...I am cheater?

Other perspective: Buddha as Lagnesh (me) is only benefic in Sarpa Yoga.

Other perspective: Rahu in Lagna is like Jupiter for Gemini (ninth

lord).

Other perspective: Ju and Su are in kona to D1 Lagna.

How You see those?

My chart: http://docs.rohinaa.com/chart.pdf

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz -

SJC Guru

email: rafal

Jyotish pages:

www.rohinaa.com

Anurag Sharma napisał(a):

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Being cheated can be seen from a malefic in the 4th House. In

Sanjay Ji's chart, exalted Rahu tenants the 4th House. This is Kapata

Yoga.

If there is a natural malefic in the Lagna, the native himself

has the capacity to cheat. If malefics tenant both Lagna and 4th, there

is a cheating tug-of-war going on.

Suppose, there is Guru in Lagna in strength, the person may be

teaching, instead of cheating like Rahu in the 4th. Rahu loves to shock

with deceit. If he is discovered right at the outset, how will it

garner the shock and terrible deceit, it loves so much, and if it does

not Rahu will not be Rahu.

Guru Graha is just not bothered ab initio. Later, maybe after

being subjected to many cheatings, it may have some awareness of how to

spot cheats. But I doubt, Guru will have any interest in it to begin

with. Guru will have interest in things Sanatan, while Rahu will have

in things that belong to Satan, at least insofar as traditional

Christian thought goes.

So, Sanatan Versus Satan is what Guru Versus Rahu might indicate.

In Hindu thought, we do not really divide Good and Evil in this manner.

Thus, we are happy to say Karma will take its own course. And it

will. Nothing can really change that.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

sohamsa@ .com, "hmuttagi" <hmuttagi wrote:

>

> Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,

>

> Pranam:

>

> Could you not make out his character (astrologically) prior to

> teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for being

cheated?

>

> sincere regards

>

>

> sohamsa@ .com, "Pt.Sanjay Rath" sanjayrath@

> wrote:

> >

> > This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the

Hare

> Krishna

> > movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to learn

jyotish

> with

> > me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years. He

was to

> go

> > to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out there

and I

> asked

> > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha

gave $500

> and

> > so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow got

into a

> > fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his wife

wrote a

> > threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep

> > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju (Cancer

lagna

> with

> > Rähu) completely captured the websites and of

SJVC.

> > Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri, Narasimha

in the

> > name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his personal

> purpose in

> > addition to hosting the captured website http://jyotishdiges

t.com

> > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing, the

hard

> > hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I

had no

> other

> > option but to file a court case and fought them in the

court.By the

> > grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the cases

â€"Writ

> Petition

> > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501 of

> > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and I

openly

> > challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to

agin

> face me

> > in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their bag

of

> dirty

> > tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the

> SmugglerI

> > am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to

fight

> > Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has

clandestinely

> > imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics

project by

> > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well as

the

> > Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the

equipment.

> All

> > equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally

> imported.

> > He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of a

sädhu

> > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily

fooled. The

> > customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of checking

his

> huge

> > excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all

this,

> forget

> > it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.

> >

> > --

> > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007

05:35:00 PM

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Param Guru Sanjayji,

Guru Maharaj,

Namaskar,

Mar jaye aapke dushman, we are always there to support you.

After all you won and they lost.

That mans karma will surely pull him down and he will need to repay in

this life itself.

May MotherMahakali kill all your enemies(cheaters).

Best Wishes,

Jim.

Your loveable admirer.

sohamsa , " Pt.Sanjay Rath " <sanjayrath wrote:

>

> This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the Hare Krishna

> movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to learn jyotish with

> me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years. He was to go

> to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out there and I asked

> my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha gave $500 and

> fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his wife wrote a

> (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju (Cancer lagna with

> Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri, Narasimha in the

> name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his personal purpose in

> hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I had no other

> grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the cases †" Writ

Petition

> against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and I openly

> challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to agin face me

> in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their bag of dirty

> tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the SmugglerI

> imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics project by

> Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the equipment. All

> equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally imported.

> He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of a sädhu

> customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of checking his huge

> excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all this, forget

>

> --

> Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007 05:35:00 PM

>

Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaya,

Of course Guruji could have done this. However, he is too idealistic and has Guru in meena with Lagnesha in Revati,

which gives mistakes in judgment due to his overidealistic nature.And Sarpa Yoga...too many times he is surrounded by

sarpas.

COmbinations for being cheated are formed by one (at least) and two malefics in 4th house. It is known as Kapata Yoga which gives

betrayals from close ones. Rahu is the worst it gives back stabbing. Guruji has Rahu in 4th house which means backstabbed by someone

who is close to his heart. Rahu is 12th lord and dispositor of the 5th lord, so his student from abroad, someone very closed to his heart.Incidentally,

the person was Kumbha Lagna (Rahu)

I also have Rahu and Shani in the 4th house involved with Sarpa Yogas and have been betrayed by many people I loved and charished. Again planet and Arudha Lagna in Revati nakshatra, poor judment, and strong

Guru too idealistic..

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of hmuttagi1. lipanj 2007 8:56sohamsa Subject: Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,Pranam:Could you not make out his character (astrologically) prior to teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for being cheated?sincere regardssohamsa , "Pt.Sanjay Rath" <sanjayrath wrote:>> This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the Hare Krishna> movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to learn jyotish with> me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years. He was to go> to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out there and I asked> my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha gave $500 and> so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow got into a> fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his wife wrote a> threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep> (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju (Cancer lagna with> Rähu) completely captured the websites and of SJVC.> Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri, Narasimha in the> name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his personal purpose in> addition to hosting the captured website http://jyotishdigest.com> Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing, the hard> hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I had no other> option but to file a court case and fought them in the court.By the> grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the cases â€"Writ Petition> No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501 of 2004> against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and I openly> challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to agin face me> in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their bag of dirty> tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the SmugglerI> am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to fight> Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has clandestinely> imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics project by> defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well as the> Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the equipment. All> equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally imported.> He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of a sädhu> (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily fooled. The> customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of checking his huge> excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all this, forget> it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.> > --> Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007 05:35:00 PM>

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Zoranji,

Why Revati gives idealism? Symbol? Devata? Lord?

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz -

SJC Guru

Jyotish pages:

www.rohinaa.com

amar napisał(a):

Om Namah Shivaya,

Of course Guruji could have done this. However,

he is too idealistic and has Guru in meena with Lagnesha in Revati,

which gives mistakes in judgment due to his

overidealistic nature.And Sarpa Yoga...too many times he is surrounded

by

sarpas.

COmbinations for being cheated are formed by one

(at least) and two malefics in 4th house. It is known as Kapata Yoga

which gives

betrayals from close ones. Rahu is the worst it

gives back stabbing. Guruji has Rahu in 4th house which means

backstabbed by someone

who is close to his heart. Rahu is 12th lord and

dispositor of the 5th lord, so his student from abroad, someone very

closed to his heart.Incidentally,

I also have Rahu and Shani in the 4th house

involved with Sarpa Yogas and have been betrayed by many people I loved

and charished. Again planet and Arudha Lagna in Revati nakshatra, poor

judment, and strong

Guru too idealistic..

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On

Behalf Of hmuttagi

1. lipanj 2007 8:56

sohamsa

Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,

Pranam:

Could you not make out his character (astrologically) prior to

teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for being cheated?

sincere regards

sohamsa ,

"Pt.Sanjay Rath" <sanjayrath

wrote:

>

> This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the Hare

Krishna

> movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to learn jyotish

with

> me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years. He was

to

go

> to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out there and I

asked

> my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha gave

$500

and

> fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his wife wrote

a

> (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju (Cancer

lagna

with

> Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri, Narasimha in

the

> name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his personal

purpose in

> hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I had no

other

> grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the cases â€"Writ

Petition

> against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and I

openly

> challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to agin

face me

> in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their bag of

dirty

> tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the

SmugglerI

> imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics project

by

> Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the equipment.

All

> equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally

imported.

> He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of a

sädhu

> customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of checking his

huge

> excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all this,

forget

>

> --

> Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007 05:35:00

PM

>

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Rafal,

Namaskar.

What I wrote is with reference to two Grahas in Sanjay Ji's chart and Visti's lecture, I think about Tatkalika Relationships where he mentions these broad based placements. If I recall correctly, he also spoke about 5th House placements in similar light.

If we were to go by what you are saying in this email then you would dispute Sanjay Ji also. When he links 'hard hearted devilish fellow' with Kumbha Lagna, is he condemning all Kumbha Lagnas to a hard heart and devilishness? I do not really think so.

Likewise when he cites Rahu in Mithun Lagna for the said person in his email/ post, I don't think Sanjay Ji thinks the gentleman's Rahu is akin to Guru in that case! Certainly not. I think it is Sanjay Ji's way of describing the man's Rahu dominated nature in that case. Does that mean your Rahu is similar or are you a similar person? I do not think that is the necessary conclusion that must follow.

To be absolutely honest, I am quite surprised to see that interpretation on my email, because that is the last thing I could have intended. Are there any specific references in my email or is it a generic counter-examination of the traits of Guru and Rahu? It is the latter, obviously.

The annulment of a Sarpa Yoga in a chart are all specifics in that horoscope and have nothing to do with my previous email.

Then Sanjay Ji also mentions Rahu in Karka Lagna for the other person he cites. Is everyone with that placement under suspicion and scrutiny? Not in my book.

In the alternative, if you just want my opinion on your chart in the light of the specific placements in your chart, I would be delighted to offer it at some point. The reason being that in the process I would doubtlessly learn a few things from you.

However, at the instant time, it is important to reiterate in a generic sense, just as Sanjay Ji has done in his email/ post, that Guru in Hamsa Mahapurusha Yoga (and this is in continuation of the response to the gentleman/ lady who posed the query as to why Sanjay Ji taught such a man in the first place...) in Lagna and Rahu in the 4th House lead to such experiences. On numerous occasions, Sanjay Ji in his Hindi lectures at SJC Attri has referred to this strong Rahu trying to meddle with Sukha through shocks, lying and deceit.

Best Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com--- In sohamsa , Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:>> *hraum namah adityaya*> > Dear Anuragji,> > What with me? Ra in first, Buddha in forth...I am cheater?> > Other perspective: Buddha as Lagnesh (me) is only benefic in Sarpa Yoga.> > Other perspective: Rahu in Lagna is like Jupiter for Gemini (ninth lord).> > Other perspective: Ju and Su are in kona to D1 Lagna.> > How You see those?> > *My chart: http://docs.rohinaa.com/chart.pdf*> > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> email: rafal *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa.com> > Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):> >> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> >> > Being cheated can be seen from a malefic in the 4th House. In Sanjay > > Ji's chart, exalted Rahu tenants the 4th House. This is Kapata Yoga.> >> > If there is a natural malefic in the Lagna, the native himself has the > > capacity to cheat. If malefics tenant both Lagna and 4th, there is a > > cheating tug-of-war going on.> >> > Suppose, there is Guru in Lagna in strength, the person may be > > teaching, instead of cheating like Rahu in the 4th. Rahu loves to > > shock with deceit. If he is discovered right at the outset, how will > > it garner the shock and terrible deceit, it loves so much, and if it > > does not Rahu will not be Rahu.> >> > Guru Graha is just not bothered ab initio. Later, maybe after being > > subjected to many cheatings, it may have some awareness of how to spot > > cheats. But I doubt, Guru will have any interest in it to begin with. > > Guru will have interest in things Sanatan, while Rahu will have in > > things that belong to Satan, at least insofar as traditional Christian > > thought goes.> >> > So, Sanatan Versus Satan is what Guru Versus Rahu might indicate. In > > Hindu thought, we do not really divide Good and Evil in this manner.> >> > Thus, we are happy to say Karma will take its own course. And it will. > > Nothing can really change that.> >> > Regards,> >> > Anurag Sharma> >> > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> > sohamsa@ .com, "hmuttagi" hmuttagi@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,> > >> > > Pranam:> > >> > > Could you not make out his character (astrologically) prior to> > > teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for being cheated?> > >> > > sincere regards> > >> > >> > > sohamsa@ .com, "Pt.Sanjay Rath" sanjayrath@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the Hare> > > Krishna> > > > movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to learn jyotish> > > with> > > > me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years. He was to> > > go> > > > to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out there and I> > > asked> > > > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha gave $500> > > and> > > > so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow got into a> > > > fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his wife wrote a> > > > threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep> > > > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju (Cancer lagna> > > with> > > > Rähu) completely captured the websites and of SJVC.> > > > Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri, Narasimha in the> > > > name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his personal> > > purpose in> > > > addition to hosting the captured website http://jyotishdiges t.com> > > > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing, the hard> > > > hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I had no> > > other> > > > option but to file a court case and fought them in the court.By the> > > > grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the cases âEUR"Writ> > > Petition> > > > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501 of 2004> > > > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and I openly> > > > challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to agin> > > face me> > > > in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their bag of> > > dirty> > > > tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the> > > SmugglerI> > > > am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to fight> > > > Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has clandestinely> > > > imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics project by> > > > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well as the> > > > Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the equipment.> > > All> > > > equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally> > > imported.> > > > He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of a sädhu> > > > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily fooled. The> > > > customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of checking his> > > huge> > > > excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all this,> > > forget> > > > it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.> > > >> > > > --> > > > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007 05:35:00 PM> > > >> > >> >> >>

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Anuragji,

Yes, I agree.I think You misunderstood my intentions which are purely

'scientific'. I only wanted to discuss what are the yogas which nullify

this in my chart, as I dont identify myself with cheater.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz -

SJC Guru

Jyotish pages:

www.rohinaa.com

Anurag Sharma napisał(a):

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Rafal,

Namaskar.

What I wrote is with reference to two Grahas

in Sanjay Ji's chart and Visti's lecture, I think about Tatkalika

Relationships where he mentions these broad based placements.

If I recall correctly, he also spoke about 5th House placements in

similar light.

If we were to go by what you are saying in

this email then you would dispute Sanjay Ji also. When he links 'hard

hearted devilish fellow' with Kumbha Lagna, is he condemning all Kumbha

Lagnas to a hard heart and devilishness? I do not really think so.

Likewise when he cites Rahu in Mithun Lagna

for the said person in his email/ post, I don't think Sanjay Ji thinks

the gentleman's Rahu is akin to Guru in that case! Certainly not. I

think it is Sanjay Ji's way of describing the man's Rahu dominated

nature in that case. Does that mean your Rahu is similar or

are you a similar person? I do not think that is the necessary

conclusion that must follow.

To be absolutely honest, I am quite

surprised to see that interpretation on my email, because that is the

last thing I could have intended. Are there any specific references

in my email or is it a generic counter-examination of the

traits of Guru and Rahu? It is the latter, obviously.

The annulment of a Sarpa Yoga in a

chart are all specifics in that horoscope

and have nothing to do with my previous email.

Then Sanjay Ji also mentions Rahu in Karka

Lagna for the other person he cites. Is everyone with that placement

under suspicion and scrutiny? Not in my book.

In the alternative, if you just want my

opinion on your chart in the light of the specific placements in your

chart, I would be delighted to offer it at some point. The reason being

that in the process I would doubtlessly learn a few things from you.

However, at the instant time, it is

important to reiterate in a generic sense, just as Sanjay Ji

has done in his email/ post, that Guru in Hamsa Mahapurusha Yoga (and

this is in continuation of the response to the gentleman/ lady who

posed the query as to why Sanjay Ji taught such a man in the first

place...) in Lagna and Rahu in the 4th House lead to such experiences.

On numerous occasions, Sanjay Ji in his Hindi lectures at SJC Attri has

referred to this strong Rahu trying to meddle with Sukha through

shocks, lying and deceit.

Best Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

sohamsa , Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme

wrote:

>

> *hraum namah adityaya*

>

> Dear Anuragji,

>

> What with me? Ra in first, Buddha in forth...I am cheater?

>

> Other perspective: Buddha as Lagnesh (me) is only benefic in Sarpa

Yoga.

>

> Other perspective: Rahu in Lagna is like Jupiter for Gemini (ninth

lord).

>

> Other perspective: Ju and Su are in kona to D1 Lagna.

>

> How You see those?

>

> *My chart: http://docs.rohinaa.com/chart.pdf*

>

> Regards,

> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

> email: rafal

> *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa.com

>

> Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):

> >

> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> >

> > Being cheated can be seen from a malefic in the 4th House. In

Sanjay

> > Ji's chart, exalted Rahu tenants the 4th House. This is

Kapata Yoga.

> >

> > If there is a natural malefic in the Lagna, the native

himself has the

> > capacity to cheat. If malefics tenant both Lagna and 4th,

there is a

> > cheating tug-of-war going on.

> >

> > Suppose, there is Guru in Lagna in strength, the person may

be

> > teaching, instead of cheating like Rahu in the 4th. Rahu

loves to

> > shock with deceit. If he is discovered right at the outset,

how will

> > it garner the shock and terrible deceit, it loves so much,

and if it

> > does not Rahu will not be Rahu.

> >

> > Guru Graha is just not bothered ab initio. Later, maybe after

being

> > subjected to many cheatings, it may have some awareness of

how to spot

> > cheats. But I doubt, Guru will have any interest in it to

begin with.

> > Guru will have interest in things Sanatan, while Rahu will

have in

> > things that belong to Satan, at least insofar as traditional

Christian

> > thought goes.

> >

> > So, Sanatan Versus Satan is what Guru Versus Rahu might

indicate. In

> > Hindu thought, we do not really divide Good and Evil in this

manner.

> >

> > Thus, we are happy to say Karma will take its own course. And

it will.

> > Nothing can really change that.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Anurag Sharma

> >

> > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

> > sohamsa@ .com, "hmuttagi" hmuttagi@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,

> > >

> > > Pranam:

> > >

> > > Could you not make out his character (astrologically)

prior to

> > > teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for

being cheated?

> > >

> > > sincere regards

> > >

> > >

> > > sohamsa@ .com, "Pt.Sanjay Rath"

sanjayrath@

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > This is about a fellow who is a Director with

ISKCON, the Hare

> > > Krishna

> > > > movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came

to learn jyotish

> > > with

> > > > me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four

years. He was to

> > > go

> > > > to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center

out there and I

> > > asked

> > > > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500,

Narasimha gave $500

> > > and

> > > > so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this

fellow got into a

> > > > fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert,

his wife wrote a

> > > > threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay

Deep

> > > > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and

V.S.Raju (Cancer lagna

> > > with

> > > > Rähu) completely captured the websites and

groups of SJVC.

> > > > Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri,

Narasimha in the

> > > > name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his

personal

> > > purpose in

> > > > addition to hosting the captured website

http://jyotishdiges t.com

> > > > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil

thing, the hard

> > > > hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his

tirade.I had no

> > > other

> > > > option but to file a court case and fought them in

the court.By the

> > > > grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all

the cases âEUR"Writ

> > > Petition

> > > > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition

No.1501 of 2004

> > > > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July

2005 and I openly

> > > > challenged them to have the guts to go for an

appeal or to agin

> > > face me

> > > > in any court. So long as we are talking law and not

their bag of

> > > dirty

> > > > tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan

Kocic the

> > > SmugglerI

> > > > am now in the process of examining cyber laws in

India to fight

> > > > Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and

has clandestinely

> > > > imported millions of rupees of equipment for

animatronics project by

> > > > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as

well as the

> > > > Government of India as he has not paid the duty for

the equipment.

> > > All

> > > > equipment used in those animatronics projects are

illegally

> > > imported.

> > > > He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron

robes of a sädhu

> > > > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be

easily fooled. The

> > > > customs officers would do pranaams to him instead

of checking his

> > > huge

> > > > excess baggage.If you think that you can get away

with all this,

> > > forget

> > > > it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.

> > > >

> > > > --

> > > > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at

5/31/2007 05:35:00 PM

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Anurag and Zoran,

The most important fact I think is the defamation. Dinanath falsely claimed in a dubious website, that there was a FIR against Sanjay. So Sanjayji had to file cases against such claims, which included submitting all the defamatory mails written in Vedic-Astrology, Varahamihira and other lists along with that web site contains. The end result was that the police were hauled up in court by the judge! And the judge gave orders for 11 other cases where the police had done similar things. So Sanjayji's case enabled the clearance of 11 other such cases!! Then in the high court, the court enforced the submissions of the reports of the Finance Ministry which cleared his name from other allegations. At the end the judge admonished the other party very harshly forbidding them even to appeal against the order.

Now that didn't stop our friends either! We have recently heard from someone, that these people are going around and telling people that it is they who have won the cases and painting quite the opposite picture. It is a very maligned and directed defamation. And he has very quietly fought against them and won the cases about a year and a half ago. I think no one even knows this.

Best Regards,

Sarbani Sarkar Rath

http://sarbani.com

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of amarFriday, June 01, 2007 4:47 PMsohamsa Subject: RE: Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

Om Namah Shivaya,

Of course Guruji could have done this. However, he is too idealistic and has Guru in meena with Lagnesha in Revati,

which gives mistakes in judgment due to his overidealistic nature.And Sarpa Yoga...too many times he is surrounded by

sarpas.

COmbinations for being cheated are formed by one (at least) and two malefics in 4th house. It is known as Kapata Yoga which gives

betrayals from close ones. Rahu is the worst it gives back stabbing. Guruji has Rahu in 4th house which means backstabbed by someone

who is close to his heart. Rahu is 12th lord and dispositor of the 5th lord, so his student from abroad, someone very closed to his heart.Incidentally,

I also have Rahu and Shani in the 4th house involved with Sarpa Yogas and have been betrayed by many people I loved and charished. Again planet and Arudha Lagna in Revati nakshatra, poor judment, and strong

Guru too idealistic..

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of hmuttagi1. lipanj 2007 8:56sohamsa Subject: Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,Pranam:Could you not make out his character (astrologically) prior to teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for being cheated?sincere regardssohamsa , "Pt.Sanjay Rath" <sanjayrath wrote:>> This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the Hare Krishna> movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to learn jyotish with> me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years. He was to go> to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out there and I asked> my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha gave $500 and> so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow got into a> fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his wife wrote a> threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep> (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju (Cancer lagna with> Rähu) completely captured the websites and of SJVC.> Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri, Narasimha in the> name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his personal purpose in> addition to hosting the captured website http://jyotishdigest.com> Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing, the hard> hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I had no other> option but to file a court case and fought them in the court.By the> grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the cases â€"Writ Petition> No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501 of 2004> against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and I openly> challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to agin face me> in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their bag of dirty> tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the SmugglerI> am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to fight> Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has clandestinely> imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics project by> defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well as the> Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the equipment. All> equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally imported.> He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of a sädhu> (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily fooled. The> customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of checking his huge> excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all this, forget> it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.> > --> Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007 05:35:00 PM>

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Rafal,

Rahu in Mercury signs in lagna will direct a person towards gaining

and money issues. Rahu will give his best here (exalted and

mooltrikona) to acchieve what he desires and he will not certainly do

that by the means of rightiousness.

But your chart is separate issue and what gives you the capability to

fight that Rahu`s influence is the storage of beuatiful spiritual

yogas in your 5th house, in the first place-Darmakarmaadipati yoga

formed by AK and 9th lord. I`m sure that Sarpa brought you much

troubles in life and much questions and dillemas until you have not

turned to the light of Vishnu (Mercury) who breaks the Sarpa for you.

Rahu as the co-lord of the 9th brought problems related to dharma and

father (as you are born catholic and have become bhakta)?

Warm regards,

Tijana

sohamsa , Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:

>

> *hraum namah adityaya*

>

> Dear Anuragji,

>

>

Yoga.

>

lord).

>

>

> How You see those?

>

> *My chart: http://docs.rohinaa.com/chart.pdf*

>

> Regards,

>

> >

> >

Sanjay

> > Ji's chart, exalted Rahu tenants the 4th House. This is Kapata

Yoga.

> >

> > If there is a natural malefic in the Lagna, the native himself

has the

> > capacity to cheat. If malefics tenant both Lagna and 4th, there

is a

> >

> > Suppose, there is Guru in Lagna in strength, the person may be

> > teaching, instead of cheating like Rahu in the 4th. Rahu loves to

> > shock with deceit. If he is discovered right at the outset, how

will

> > it garner the shock and terrible deceit, it loves so much, and if

it

> >

being

> > subjected to many cheatings, it may have some awareness of how to

spot

> > cheats. But I doubt, Guru will have any interest in it to begin

with.

> > Guru will have interest in things Sanatan, while Rahu will have

in

Christian

> > thought goes.

> >

> > So, Sanatan Versus Satan is what Guru Versus Rahu might indicate.

In

manner.

> >

> > Thus, we are happy to say Karma will take its own course. And it

will.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Anurag Sharma

> >

> > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

> > sohamsa@ .com, " hmuttagi " <hmuttagi@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Pranam:

> > >

> > > Could you not make out his character (astrologically) prior to

> > > teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for being

cheated?

> > >

> > > sincere regards

> > >

> > >

> > > sohamsa@ .com, " Pt.Sanjay Rath " sanjayrath@

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the Hare

> > > Krishna

> > > > movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to learn

jyotish

> > > with

> > > > me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years. He

was to

> > > go

> > > > to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out there

and I

> > > asked

> > > > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha

gave $500

> > > and

> > > > so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow got

into a

> > > > fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his wife

wrote a

> > > > threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep

> > > > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju (Cancer

lagna

> > > with

> > > > Rähu) completely captured the websites and of

SJVC.

> > > > Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri, Narasimha

in the

> > > > name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his personal

> > > purpose in

> > > > addition to hosting the captured website http://jyotishdiges

t.com

> > > > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing, the

hard

> > > > hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I

had no

> > > other

> > > > option but to file a court case and fought them in the

court.By the

> > > > grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the cases

âEUR " Writ

> > > Petition

> > > > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501 of

> > > > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and I

openly

> > > > challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to

agin

> > > face me

> > > > in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their bag

of

> > > dirty

> > > > tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the

> > > SmugglerI

> > > > am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to

fight

> > > > Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has

clandestinely

> > > > imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics

project by

> > > > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well as

the

> > > > Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the

equipment.

> > > All

> > > > equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally

> > > imported.

> > > > He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of a

sädhu

> > > > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily

fooled. The

> > > > customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of checking

his

> > > huge

> > > > excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all

this,

> > > forget

> > > >

> > > > --

> > > > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Rafal,

Just a few thoughts here that maybe can help us.

Being the last nakshatra it relates to the final end-emancipation-the

highest ideal. The exaltation of the Shukra-highest ideals (related

to people)-falls in the fourth (moksha) pada of the Revati. The

presiding deity is Poosha, Sun God-noone can measure His generosity.

Revati is the wife of the Lord Balarama. She ascendend to skies with

her father looking for the suitable husband as she could not find any

on the earth. 27! eons have passed until she got the Bramha`s mercy

to merry Balaram.

Warm regards,

Tijana

>

> *hraum namah adityaya*

>

> Dear Zoranji,

>

> Why Revati gives idealism? Symbol? Devata? Lord?

>

>

> Regards,

>

> amar napisa?(a):

> >

> > Om Namah Shivaya,

> > Of course Guruji could have done this. However, he is too

idealistic

> > and has Guru in meena with Lagnesha in Revati,

> > which gives mistakes in judgment due to his overidealistic

nature.And

> > Sarpa Yoga...too many times he is surrounded by

> > sarpas.

> > COmbinations for being cheated are formed by one (at least) and

two

> > malefics in 4th house. It is known as Kapata Yoga which gives

> > betrayals from close ones. Rahu is the worst it gives back

stabbing.

> > Guruji has Rahu in 4th house which means backstabbed by someone

> > who is close to his heart. Rahu is 12th lord and dispositor of

the 5th

> > lord, so his student from abroad, someone very closed to his

> > heart.Incidentally,

> > the person was Kumbha Lagna (Rahu)

> > I also have Rahu and Shani in the 4th house involved with Sarpa

> > Yogas and have been betrayed by many people I loved and

charished.

> > Again planet and Arudha Lagna in Revati nakshatra, poor judment,

and

> > strong

> > Guru too idealistic..

> > Best wishes

> > Zoran

> >

> >

> > ** sohamsa

> > [sohamsa ]*On Behalf Of *hmuttagi

> > *Sent:* 1. lipanj 2007 8:56

> > *To:* sohamsa

> > *Subject:* Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

> >

> > Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,

> >

> > Pranam:

> >

> > Could you not make out his character (astrologically) prior to

> > teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for being

cheated?

> >

> > sincere regards

> >

> > sohamsa <sohamsa%

40>,

> > " Pt.Sanjay Rath " <sanjayrath@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the

Hare

> > Krishna

> > > movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to learn

jyotish

> > with

> > > me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years.

He was to

> > go

> > > to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out there

and I

> > asked

> > > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha

gave $500

> > and

> > > so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow got

into a

> > > fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his

wife wrote a

> > > threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep

> > > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju

(Cancer lagna

> > with

> > > Rähu) completely captured the websites and of

SJVC.

> > > Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri,

Narasimha in the

> > > name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his personal

> > purpose in

> > > addition to hosting the captured website

> > http://jyotishdigest.com <http://jyotishdigest.com>

> > > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing,

the hard

> > > hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I

had no

> > other

> > > option but to file a court case and fought them in the

court.By the

> > > grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the cases

> > âEUR " Writ

> > Petition

> > > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501 of

> > > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and

I openly

> > > challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to

agin

> > face me

> > > in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their

bag of

> > dirty

> > > tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the

> > SmugglerI

> > > am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to

fight

> > > Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has

clandestinely

> > > imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics

project by

> > > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well as

the

> > > Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the

equipment.

> > All

> > > equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally

> > imported.

> > > He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of

a sädhu

> > > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily

fooled. The

> > > customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of

checking his

> > huge

> > > excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all

this,

> > forget

> > > it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.

> > >

> > > --

> > > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Tijana,

Thank You.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz -

SJC Guru

Jyotish pages:

www.rohinaa.com

nix_nixen napisał(a):

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Rafal,

Just a few thoughts here that maybe can help us.

Being the last nakshatra it relates to the final end-emancipation- the

highest ideal. The exaltation of the Shukra-highest ideals (related

to people)-falls in the fourth (moksha) pada of the Revati. The

presiding deity is Poosha, Sun God-noone can measure His generosity.

Revati is the wife of the Lord Balarama. She ascendend to skies with

her father looking for the suitable husband as she could not find any

on the earth. 27! eons have passed until she got the Bramha`s mercy

to merry Balaram.

Warm regards,

Tijana

sohamsa@

..com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:

>

> *hraum namah adityaya*

>

> Dear Zoranji,

>

> Why Revati gives idealism? Symbol? Devata? Lord?

>

>

> Regards,

> *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa. com

>

> amar napisa?(a):

> >

> > Om Namah Shivaya,

> > Of course Guruji could have done this. However, he is too

idealistic

> > and has Guru in meena with Lagnesha in Revati,

> > which gives mistakes in judgment due to his overidealistic

nature.And

> > Sarpa Yoga...too many times he is surrounded by

> > sarpas.

> > COmbinations for being cheated are formed by one (at least)

and

two

> > malefics in 4th house. It is known as Kapata Yoga which gives

> > betrayals from close ones. Rahu is the worst it gives back

stabbing.

> > Guruji has Rahu in 4th house which means backstabbed by

someone

> > who is close to his heart. Rahu is 12th lord and dispositor

of

the 5th

> > lord, so his student from abroad, someone very closed to his

> > heart.Incidentally,

> > the person was Kumbha Lagna (Rahu)

> > I also have Rahu and Shani in the 4th house involved with

Sarpa

> > Yogas and have been betrayed by many people I loved and

charished.

> > Again planet and Arudha Lagna in Revati nakshatra, poor

judment,

and

> > strong

> > Guru too idealistic..

> > Best wishes

> > Zoran

> >

> >

> > ** sohamsa@

..com

> > [sohamsa@

..com]*On Behalf Of *hmuttagi

> > *Sent:* 1. lipanj 2007 8:56

> > *To:* sohamsa@

..com

> > *Subject:* Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

> >

> > Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,

> >

> > Pranam:

> >

> > Could you not make out his character (astrologically) prior to

> > teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for being

cheated?

> >

> > sincere regards

> >

> > sohamsa@

..com <sohamsa%

40. com>,

> > "Pt.Sanjay Rath" <sanjayrath@ >

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON,

the

Hare

> > Krishna

> > > movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to

learn

jyotish

> > with

> > > me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four

years.

He was to

> > go

> > > to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out

there

and I

> > asked

> > > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500,

Narasimha

gave $500

> > and

> > > so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow

got

into a

> > > fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his

wife wrote a

> > > threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep

> > > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju

(Cancer lagna

> > with

> > > Rähu) completely captured the websites and

of

SJVC.

> > > Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri,

Narasimha in the

> > > name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his

personal

> > purpose in

> > > addition to hosting the captured website

> > http://jyotishdiges t.com

<http://jyotishdiges t.com>

> > > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil

thing,

the hard

> > > hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his

tirade.I

had no

> > other

> > > option but to file a court case and fought them in the

court.By the

> > > grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the

cases

> > âEUR"Writ

> > Petition

> > > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501

of

> > > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005

and

I openly

> > > challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or

to

agin

> > face me

> > > in any court. So long as we are talking law and not

their

bag of

> > dirty

> > > tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic

the

> > SmugglerI

> > > am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India

to

fight

> > > Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has

clandestinely

> > > imported millions of rupees of equipment for

animatronics

project by

> > > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well

as

the

> > > Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the

equipment.

> > All

> > > equipment used in those animatronics projects are

illegally

> > imported.

> > > He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes

of

a sädhu

> > > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily

fooled. The

> > > customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of

checking his

> > huge

> > > excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with

all

this,

> > forget

> > > it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.

> > >

> > > --

> > > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Tijana,

Why Rahu exalted should give bad traits still? Is it not high ideals?

Nodes in kendra gives spirituality..

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz -

SJC Guru

Jyotish pages:

www.rohinaa.com

nix_nixen napisał(a):

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Rafal,

Rahu in Mercury signs in lagna will direct a person towards gaining

and money issues. Rahu will give his best here (exalted and

mooltrikona) to acchieve what he desires and he will not certainly do

that by the means of rightiousness.

But your chart is separate issue and what gives you the capability to

fight that Rahu`s influence is the storage of beuatiful spiritual

yogas in your 5th house, in the first place-Darmakarmaadi pati yoga

formed by AK and 9th lord. I`m sure that Sarpa brought you much

troubles in life and much questions and dillemas until you have not

turned to the light of Vishnu (Mercury) who breaks the Sarpa for you.

Rahu as the co-lord of the 9th brought problems related to dharma and

father (as you are born catholic and have become bhakta)?

Warm regards,

Tijana

sohamsa@

>

> *hraum namah adityaya*

>

> Dear Anuragji,

>

>

Yoga.

>

lord).

>

>

> How You see those?

>

> *My chart: http://docs.

rohinaa.com/ chart.pdf*

>

> Regards,

>

> >

> >

Sanjay

> > Ji's chart, exalted Rahu tenants the 4th House. This is

Kapata

Yoga.

> >

> > If there is a natural malefic in the Lagna, the native

himself

has the

> > capacity to cheat. If malefics tenant both Lagna and 4th,

there

is a

> >

> > Suppose, there is Guru in Lagna in strength, the person may

be

> > teaching, instead of cheating like Rahu in the 4th. Rahu

loves to

> > shock with deceit. If he is discovered right at the outset,

how

will

> > it garner the shock and terrible deceit, it loves so much,

and if

it

> >

being

> > subjected to many cheatings, it may have some awareness of

how to

spot

> > cheats. But I doubt, Guru will have any interest in it to

begin

with.

> > Guru will have interest in things Sanatan, while Rahu will

have

in

Christian

> > thought goes.

> >

> > So, Sanatan Versus Satan is what Guru Versus Rahu might

indicate.

In

manner.

> >

> > Thus, we are happy to say Karma will take its own course. And

it

will.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Anurag Sharma

> >

> > http://www.planetar

ytransformation. blogspot. com

> > sohamsa@ .com, "hmuttagi" <hmuttagi@>

wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Pranam:

> > >

> > > Could you not make out his character (astrologically)

prior to

> > > teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for

being

cheated?

> > >

> > > sincere regards

> > >

> > >

> > > sohamsa@ .com, "Pt.Sanjay Rath"

sanjayrath@

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > This is about a fellow who is a Director with

ISKCON, the Hare

> > > Krishna

> > > > movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came

to learn

jyotish

> > > with

> > > > me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four

years. He

was to

> > > go

> > > > to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center

out there

and I

> > > asked

> > > > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500,

Narasimha

gave $500

> > > and

> > > > so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this

fellow got

into a

> > > > fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert,

his wife

wrote a

> > > > threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay

Deep

> > > > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and

V.S.Raju (Cancer

lagna

> > > with

> > > > Rähu) completely captured the websites and

groups of

SJVC.

> > > > Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri,

Narasimha

in the

> > > > name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his

personal

> > > purpose in

> > > > addition to hosting the captured website http://jyotishdiges

t.com

> > > > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil

thing, the

hard

> > > > hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his

tirade.I

had no

> > > other

> > > > option but to file a court case and fought them in

the

court.By the

> > > > grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all

the cases

âEUR"Writ

> > > Petition

> > > > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition

No.1501 of

> > > > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July

2005 and I

openly

> > > > challenged them to have the guts to go for an

appeal or to

agin

> > > face me

> > > > in any court. So long as we are talking law and not

their bag

of

> > > dirty

> > > > tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan

Kocic the

> > > SmugglerI

> > > > am now in the process of examining cyber laws in

India to

fight

> > > > Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and

has

clandestinely

> > > > imported millions of rupees of equipment for

animatronics

project by

> > > > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as

well as

the

> > > > Government of India as he has not paid the duty for

the

equipment.

> > > All

> > > > equipment used in those animatronics projects are

illegally

> > > imported.

> > > > He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron

robes of a

sädhu

> > > > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be

easily

fooled. The

> > > > customs officers would do pranaams to him instead

of checking

his

> > > huge

> > > > excess baggage.If you think that you can get away

with all

this,

> > > forget

> > > >

> > > > --

> > > > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at

5/31/2007

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Rafal,

I know for two good kendra position of Rahu when it comes to

spirituality-its placement in the 10th from lagna and 7th from AL

which is a separate issue. Rahu in lagna is bad for spirituality in

general (if Rahu is not BK or AK). But debilitated Rahu (as every

malefic) in kendra will produce Rajyoga. Debility or fall of Rahu in

the highest sence is Krishna consciousness as Rahu opposes Mercury-

Vishnu (in Kalachakra). This Rajyoga gives spirituality, a person who

is a favourite of Krishna and who will have association of persons in

a high position. So, I think that for spirituality weak Rahu is

needed here.

I don`t think that Rahu (especially exalted) can not give some good

things. It will give keen-eye, sharp intelligence, penetrating

personality, inovative and different approaches…but he is still

someone who always opposes Brihaspati and thus it is never advisible

to let him take control. What concept you had in mind? Could be I

forgot something important that modifies what I said.

Also i think that high ideals comes from the exalted lagna lord, in

your case Mercury, not the exalted Rahu in lagna?

Warm regards,

Tijana

>

> *hraum namah adityaya*

>

> Dear Tijana,

>

> Why Rahu exalted should give bad traits still? Is it not high

ideals?

> Nodes in kendra gives spirituality..

>

>

> Regards,

>

> nix_nixen napisa?(a):

> >

> > Om Gurave Namah

> > Dear Rafal,

> > Rahu in Mercury signs in lagna will direct a person towards

gaining

> > and money issues. Rahu will give his best here (exalted and

> > mooltrikona) to acchieve what he desires and he will not

certainly do

> > that by the means of rightiousness.

> > But your chart is separate issue and what gives you the

capability to

> > fight that Rahu`s influence is the storage of beuatiful spiritual

> > yogas in your 5th house, in the first place-Darmakarmaadi pati

yoga

> > formed by AK and 9th lord. I`m sure that Sarpa brought you much

> > troubles in life and much questions and dillemas until you have

not

> > turned to the light of Vishnu (Mercury) who breaks the Sarpa for

you.

> > Rahu as the co-lord of the 9th brought problems related to dharma

and

> > father (as you are born catholic and have become bhakta)?

> > Warm regards,

> > Tijana

> >

> > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%

40>,

> > Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > *hraum namah adityaya*

> > >

> > > Dear Anuragji,

> > >

> > > What with me? Ra in first, Buddha in forth...I am cheater?

> > >

> > > Other perspective: Buddha as Lagnesh (me) is only benefic in

Sarpa

> > Yoga.

> > >

> > > Other perspective: Rahu in Lagna is like Jupiter for Gemini

(ninth

> > lord).

> > >

> > > Other perspective: Ju and Su are in kona to D1 Lagna.

> > >

> > > How You see those?

> > >

> > > *My chart: http://docs. rohinaa.com/ chart.pdf*

> > <http://docs.rohinaa.com/chart.pdf*>

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

> > > email: rafal@

> > > *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa. com

> > >

> > > Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):

> > > >

> > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> > > >

> > > > Being cheated can be seen from a malefic in the 4th House. In

> > Sanjay

> > > > Ji's chart, exalted Rahu tenants the 4th House. This is Kapata

> > Yoga.

> > > >

> > > > If there is a natural malefic in the Lagna, the native himself

> > has the

> > > > capacity to cheat. If malefics tenant both Lagna and 4th,

there

> > is a

> > > > cheating tug-of-war going on.

> > > >

> > > > Suppose, there is Guru in Lagna in strength, the person may be

> > > > teaching, instead of cheating like Rahu in the 4th. Rahu

loves to

> > > > shock with deceit. If he is discovered right at the outset,

how

> > will

> > > > it garner the shock and terrible deceit, it loves so much,

and if

> > it

> > > > does not Rahu will not be Rahu.

> > > >

> > > > Guru Graha is just not bothered ab initio. Later, maybe after

> > being

> > > > subjected to many cheatings, it may have some awareness of

how to

> > spot

> > > > cheats. But I doubt, Guru will have any interest in it to

begin

> > with.

> > > > Guru will have interest in things Sanatan, while Rahu will

have

> > in

> > > > things that belong to Satan, at least insofar as traditional

> > Christian

> > > > thought goes.

> > > >

> > > > So, Sanatan Versus Satan is what Guru Versus Rahu might

indicate.

> > In

> > > > Hindu thought, we do not really divide Good and Evil in this

> > manner.

> > > >

> > > > Thus, we are happy to say Karma will take its own course. And

it

> > will.

> > > > Nothing can really change that.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > > Anurag Sharma

> > > >

> > > > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

> > > > sohamsa@ .com, " hmuttagi " <hmuttagi@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Pranam:

> > > > >

> > > > > Could you not make out his character (astrologically) prior

to

> > > > > teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for being

> > cheated?

> > > > >

> > > > > sincere regards

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > sohamsa@ .com, " Pt.Sanjay Rath "

sanjayrath@

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the

Hare

> > > > > Krishna

> > > > > > movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to learn

> > jyotish

> > > > > with

> > > > > > me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years.

He

> > was to

> > > > > go

> > > > > > to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out

there

> > and I

> > > > > asked

> > > > > > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha

> > gave $500

> > > > > and

> > > > > > so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow

got

> > into a

> > > > > > fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his

wife

> > wrote a

> > > > > > threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep

> > > > > > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju

(Cancer

> > lagna

> > > > > with

> > > > > > Rähu) completely captured the websites and

of

> > SJVC.

> > > > > > Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri,

Narasimha

> > in the

> > > > > > name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his

personal

> > > > > purpose in

> > > > > > addition to hosting the captured website

http://jyotishdiges

> > t.com

> > > > > > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing,

the

> > hard

> > > > > > hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I

> > had no

> > > > > other

> > > > > > option but to file a court case and fought them in the

> > court.By the

> > > > > > grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the cases

> > âEUR " Writ

> > > > > Petition

> > > > > > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501

of

> > 2004

> > > > > > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005

and I

> > openly

> > > > > > challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to

> > agin

> > > > > face me

> > > > > > in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their

bag

> > of

> > > > > dirty

> > > > > > tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic

the

> > > > > SmugglerI

> > > > > > am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to

> > fight

> > > > > > Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has

> > clandestinely

> > > > > > imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics

> > project by

> > > > > > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well

as

> > the

> > > > > > Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the

> > equipment.

> > > > > All

> > > > > > equipment used in those animatronics projects are

illegally

> > > > > imported.

> > > > > > He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes

of a

> > sädhu

> > > > > > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily

> > fooled. The

> > > > > > customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of

checking

> > his

> > > > > huge

> > > > > > excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all

> > this,

> > > > > forget

> > > > > > it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --

> > > > > > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007

> > 05:35:00 PM

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Tijana,

Nodes shows opposition to society. When they are strong they construct

astrologers, spiritualists etc. When they are weak they can give rapers

and criminals, for sure - person who dont hesitate to take others

money. Kendra are mind concept so every graha contribute to ideals and

approaches to various spheres of life like relationship & career,

while the Lagnesh is most important and controling one (like Lagna is).

Strong malefics in Kendra give spiritualist (I think Maharishi, Sanjay

Rath, I have also few devotees with that).

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz -

SJC Guru

Jyotish pages:

www.rohinaa.com

nix_nixen napisał(a):

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Rafal,

I know for two good kendra position of Rahu when it comes to

spirituality- its placement in the 10th from lagna and 7th from AL

which is a separate issue. Rahu in lagna is bad for spirituality in

general (if Rahu is not BK or AK). But debilitated Rahu (as every

malefic) in kendra will produce Rajyoga. Debility or fall of Rahu in

the highest sence is Krishna consciousness as Rahu opposes Mercury-

Vishnu (in Kalachakra). This Rajyoga gives spirituality, a person who

is a favourite of Krishna and who will have association of persons in

a high position. So, I think that for spirituality weak Rahu is

needed here.

I don`t think that Rahu (especially exalted) can not give some good

things. It will give keen-eye, sharp intelligence, penetrating

personality, inovative and different approaches…but he is still

someone who always opposes Brihaspati and thus it is never advisible

to let him take control. What concept you had in mind? Could be I

forgot something important that modifies what I said.

Also i think that high ideals comes from the exalted lagna lord, in

your case Mercury, not the exalted Rahu in lagna?

Warm regards,

Tijana

sohamsa@

>

> *hraum namah adityaya*

>

> Dear Tijana,

>

> Why Rahu exalted should give bad traits still? Is it not high

ideals?

> Nodes in kendra gives spirituality. .

>

>

> Regards,

>

> nix_nixen napisa?(a):

> >

> > Om Gurave Namah

> > Dear Rafal,

> > Rahu in Mercury signs in lagna will direct a person towards

gaining

> > and money issues. Rahu will give his best here (exalted and

> > mooltrikona) to acchieve what he desires and he will not

certainly do

> > that by the means of rightiousness.

> > But your chart is separate issue and what gives you the

capability to

> > fight that Rahu`s influence is the storage of beuatiful

spiritual

> > yogas in your 5th house, in the first place-Darmakarmaadi

pati

yoga

> > formed by AK and 9th lord. I`m sure that Sarpa brought you

much

> > troubles in life and much questions and dillemas until you

have

not

> > turned to the light of Vishnu (Mercury) who breaks the Sarpa

for

you.

> > Rahu as the co-lord of the 9th brought problems related to

dharma

and

> > father (as you are born catholic and have become bhakta)?

> > Warm regards,

> > Tijana

> >

40. com>,

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Anuragji,

> > >

> > > What with me? Ra in first, Buddha in forth...I am

cheater?

> > >

> > > Other perspective: Buddha as Lagnesh (me) is only

benefic in

Sarpa

> > Yoga.

> > >

> > > Other perspective: Rahu in Lagna is like Jupiter for

Gemini

(ninth

> > lord).

> > >

> > > Other perspective: Ju and Su are in kona to D1 Lagna.

> > >

> > > How You see those?

> > >

> > > *My chart: http://docs.

rohinaa.com/ chart.pdf*

> > <http://docs.

rohinaa.com/ chart.pdf*>

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):

> > > >

> > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> > > >

> > > > Being cheated can be seen from a malefic in the 4th

House. In

> > Sanjay

> > > > Ji's chart, exalted Rahu tenants the 4th House.

This is Kapata

> > Yoga.

> > > >

> > > > If there is a natural malefic in the Lagna, the

native himself

> > has the

> > > > capacity to cheat. If malefics tenant both Lagna

and 4th,

there

> > is a

> > > > cheating tug-of-war going on.

> > > >

> > > > Suppose, there is Guru in Lagna in strength, the

person may be

> > > > teaching, instead of cheating like Rahu in the 4th.

Rahu

loves to

> > > > shock with deceit. If he is discovered right at the

outset,

how

> > will

> > > > it garner the shock and terrible deceit, it loves

so much,

and if

> > it

> > > > does not Rahu will not be Rahu.

> > > >

> > > > Guru Graha is just not bothered ab initio. Later,

maybe after

> > being

> > > > subjected to many cheatings, it may have some

awareness of

how to

> > spot

> > > > cheats. But I doubt, Guru will have any interest in

it to

begin

> > with.

> > > > Guru will have interest in things Sanatan, while

Rahu will

have

> > in

> > > > things that belong to Satan, at least insofar as

traditional

> > Christian

> > > > thought goes.

> > > >

> > > > So, Sanatan Versus Satan is what Guru Versus Rahu

might

indicate.

> > In

> > > > Hindu thought, we do not really divide Good and

Evil in this

> > manner.

> > > >

> > > > Thus, we are happy to say Karma will take its own

course. And

it

> > will.

> > > > Nothing can really change that.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > > Anurag Sharma

> > > >

> > > > http://www.planetar

ytransformation. blogspot. com

> > > > sohamsa@ .com, "hmuttagi"

<hmuttagi@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Pranam:

> > > > >

> > > > > Could you not make out his character

(astrologically) prior

to

> > > > > teaching him? what factors (astrologically)

cause for being

> > cheated?

> > > > >

> > > > > sincere regards

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > sohamsa@ .com, "Pt.Sanjay

Rath"

sanjayrath@

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This is about a fellow who is a Director

with ISKCON, the

Hare

> > > > > Krishna

> > > > > > movement started by Prabhupäda. This

fellow came to learn

> > jyotish

> > > > > with

> > > > > > me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost

for four years.

He

> > was to

> > > > > go

> > > > > > to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha

Vedic Center out

there

> > and I

> > > > > asked

> > > > > > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave

$500, Narasimha

> > gave $500

> > > > > and

> > > > > > so many sent money to him to start SJVC

but this fellow

got

> > into a

> > > > > > fight with Robert Koch and when I

supported Robert, his

wife

> > wrote a

> > > > > > threatening mail and thereafter he along

with Vijay Deep

> > > > > > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu)

and V.S.Raju

(Cancer

> > lagna

> > > > > with

> > > > > > Rähu) completely captured the websites

and

of

> > SJVC.

> > > > > > Dinanath used the money he had taken from

Sat Siri,

Narasimha

> > in the

> > > > > > name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used

it for his

personal

> > > > > purpose in

> > > > > > addition to hosting the captured website

http://jyotishdiges

> > t.com

> > > > > > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do

such an evil thing,

the

> > hard

> > > > > > hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha)

continued in his tirade.I

> > had no

> > > > > other

> > > > > > option but to file a court case and

fought them in the

> > court.By the

> > > > > > grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have

won all the cases

> > âEUR"Writ

> > > > > Petition

> > > > > > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ

Petition No.1501

of

> > 2004

> > > > > > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was

delivered on July 2005

and I

> > openly

> > > > > > challenged them to have the guts to go

for an appeal or to

> > agin

> > > > > face me

> > > > > > in any court. So long as we are talking

law and not their

bag

> > of

> > > > > dirty

> > > > > > tricks, by Jagannätha I will win.

Dinanath, Dejan Kocic

the

> > > > > SmugglerI

> > > > > > am now in the process of examining cyber

laws in India to

> > fight

> > > > > > Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a

smuggler and has

> > clandestinely

> > > > > > imported millions of rupees of equipment

for animatronics

> > project by

> > > > > > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple

at Delhi as well

as

> > the

> > > > > > Government of India as he has not paid

the duty for the

> > equipment.

> > > > > All

> > > > > > equipment used in those animatronics

projects are

illegally

> > > > > imported.

> > > > > > He used to change his clothes and wear

the saffron robes

of a

> > sädhu

> > > > > > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual

can be easily

> > fooled. The

> > > > > > customs officers would do pranaams to him

instead of

checking

> > his

> > > > > huge

> > > > > > excess baggage.If you think that you can

get away with all

> > this,

> > > > > forget

> > > > > > it. The law if India and of Karma will

catch up.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --

> > > > > > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's

Rhapsody at 5/31/2007

> > 05:35:00 PM

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Sarbani Ji,

Yes, the dubious website continues to host these things and this is improper. As a Counsel I find no difficulty in examining what has been referred to, and what is now a part of public record. The impropriety is writ large in view of the Final Judgment and Order passed by the Hon'ble High Court of Delhi in WP (Cr.) 1512 of 2004. This was a batch matter (and you have pointed out several matters were disposed off together: this is the reason. Many matters were clubbed together.) The Cause Title of the Main Petition is Sunil Kumar & Ors. Vs. Delhi S.C. Financial and Dev. Corporation. The name of the Petitioner in the specifically cited case is Mahesh Kumar Rahi.

The other Petition cited, namely, WP (Cr.) 1501 of 2004 was decided along with the other matters by virtue of a common Order dated July 27, 2005. The Final Judgment and Order dated 27.7.2005 issued by R.C. Chopra, J. in the above cited matters is reproduced below for the ready reference of all concerned:

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI 27.07.2005 Present : Mr.Jitender Kumar Singh for the petitioners. Ms.Mukta Gupta for the State. Mr.Nachiket Joshi with Mr.Anil Shrivastava for respondent No.4 WP (Crl) No 1512/2004 Status Report seen. After perusing the averments made in the petitioner, Status Report and hearing learned counsel for the parties, this Court finds that the allegations being made by the petitioner against one U.K.Rath and others are in regard to cheating. According to Po ice, the disputes between them are of civil nature. Considering the nature of the allegations, this Court is of the considered view that there are no good grounds for issuance of direction to register FIR as prayed. The petitioner, however, may file a complaint under Section 200 Cr.PC., if so advised. The petition stands disposed of. July 27, 2005 R.C.CHOPRA, J. rk

It is thus clear that no case of cheating etc was made out and the Hon'ble Court refused to direct that an FIR be registered. Thus, it should be clear to all concerned that it is not 'they' who have 'won' but it is Shri U.K. Rath & Ors, who have been exonerated of the allegations that may have been advanced.

There is no particular mystery about S.200 of the Cr.P.C, reference to which has been made in the Order of the Hon'ble Court. The same is also reproduced below:

"200. Examination of complainant.

A Magistrate taking cognizance of an offence on complaint shall examine upon oath the complainant and the witnesses present, if any, and the substance of such examination shall be reduced to writing and shall be signed by the complainant and the witnesses, and also by the Magistrate:Provided that, when the complaint is made in writing, the Magistrate need not examine the complainant and the witnesses-

(a) If a public servant acting or purporting to act in the discharge of his official duties or a court has made the complaint; or(b) If the Magistrate makes over the case for inquiry, or trial to another Magistrate under section 192:

Provided further that if the Magistrate makes over the case to another Magistrate under section 192 after examining the complainant and the witnesses, the latter Magistrate need not re-examine them."

It is just a procedural provision.

In view of this, it is foolhardy for them to continue to try and indulge in such libel, apart from the Karmic implications that might ensue.

Best Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com--- In sohamsa , "Sarbani Sarkar Rath" <sarbani wrote:>> Shri Brahmadaru Smarami> > Dear Anurag and Zoran,> > The most important fact I think is the defamation. Dinanath falsely claimed in a dubious website, that there was a FIR against Sanjay. So Sanjayji had to file cases against such claims, which included submitting all the defamatory mails written in Vedic-Astrology, Varahamihira and other lists along with that web site contains. The end result was that the police were hauled up in court by the judge! And the judge gave orders for 11 other cases where the police had done similar things. So Sanjayji's case enabled the clearance of 11 other such cases!! Then in the high court, the court enforced the submissions of the reports of the Finance Ministry which cleared his name from other allegations. At the end the judge admonished the other party very harshly forbidding them even to appeal against the order.> > Now that didn't stop our friends either! We have recently heard from someone, that these people are going around and telling people that it is they who have won the cases and painting quite the opposite picture. It is a very maligned and directed defamation. And he has very quietly fought against them and won the cases about a year and a half ago. I think no one even knows this.> > Best Regards,> > Sarbani Sarkar Rath> http://sarbani.com <http://sarbani.com/> > > > > > _____ > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of amar> Friday, June 01, 2007 4:47 PM> sohamsa > RE: Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath> > > > > Om Namah Shivaya,> Of course Guruji could have done this. However, he is too idealistic and has Guru in meena with Lagnesha in Revati,> which gives mistakes in judgment due to his overidealistic nature.And Sarpa Yoga...too many times he is surrounded by> sarpas. > COmbinations for being cheated are formed by one (at least) and two malefics in 4th house. It is known as Kapata Yoga which gives> betrayals from close ones. Rahu is the worst it gives back stabbing. Guruji has Rahu in 4th house which means backstabbed by someone> who is close to his heart. Rahu is 12th lord and dispositor of the 5th lord, so his student from abroad, someone very closed to his heart.Incidentally,> the person was Kumbha Lagna (Rahu)> I also have Rahu and Shani in the 4th house involved with Sarpa Yogas and have been betrayed by many people I loved and charished. Again planet and Arudha Lagna in Revati nakshatra, poor judment, and strong> Guru too idealistic..> Best wishes> Zoran> > > sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of hmuttagi> 1. lipanj 2007 8:56> sohamsa > Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath> > > > Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,> > Pranam:> > Could you not make out his character (astrologically) prior to > teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for being cheated?> > sincere regards> > sohamsa@ <sohamsa%40> .com, "Pt.Sanjay Rath" sanjayrath@ > wrote:> >> > This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the Hare > Krishna> > movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to learn jyotish > with> > me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years. He was to > go> > to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out there and I > asked> > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha gave $500 > and> > so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow got into a> > fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his wife wrote a> > threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep> > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju (Cancer lagna > with> > Rähu) completely captured the websites and of SJVC.> > Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri, Narasimha in the> > name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his personal > purpose in> > addition to hosting the captured website http://jyotishdiges <http://jyotishdigest.com> t.com> > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing, the hard> > hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I had no > other> > option but to file a court case and fought them in the court.By the> > grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the cases â€"Writ > Petition> > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501 of 2004> > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and I openly> > challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to agin > face me> > in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their bag of > dirty> > tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the > SmugglerI> > am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to fight> > Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has clandestinely> > imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics project by> > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well as the> > Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the equipment. > All> > equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally > imported.> > He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of a sädhu> > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily fooled. The> > customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of checking his > huge> > excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all this, > forget> > it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.> > > > --> > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007 05:35:00 PM> >>

Guest guest

Namaste Tijana & rafal,

Talking on nodes & spirituality please tell me on my kundali & what is your opinion i have ketu in lagna & rahu in 7th house,now

i can tell you that i really do belive in god & also recently built ganeshas temple opened in 29/dec/06 my kundali is as ARIES LAGNA in aries=sun,mercury,ketu, tauras=venus, gemini=mars,leo=jupiter,libra=moon,rahu, scorpio=saturn

dob=12/may/57, tob=04;25 am, place=aden [yemen]

thanks

patel

Rafal Gendarz <starsuponmesohamsa Sent: Friday, June 1, 2007 3:10:48 PMRe: Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

hraum namah adityayaDear Tijana,Nodes shows opposition to society. When they are strong they construct astrologers, spiritualists etc. When they are weak they can give rapers and criminals, for sure - person who dont hesitate to take others money. Kendra are mind concept so every graha contribute to ideals and approaches to various spheres of life like relationship & career, while the Lagnesh is most important and controling one (like Lagna is). Strong malefics in Kendra give spiritualist (I think Maharishi, Sanjay Rath, I have also few devotees with that). Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comJyotish pages: www.rohinaa. comnix_nixen napisa©È(a):

Om Gurave NamahDear Rafal,I know for two good kendra position of Rahu when it comes to spirituality- its placement in the 10th from lagna and 7th from AL which is a separate issue. Rahu in lagna is bad for spirituality in general (if Rahu is not BK or AK). But debilitated Rahu (as every malefic) in kendra will produce Rajyoga. Debility or fall of Rahu in the highest sence is Krishna consciousness as Rahu opposes Mercury-Vishnu (in Kalachakra). This Rajyoga gives spirituality, a person who is a favourite of Krishna and who will have association of persons in a high position. So, I think that for spirituality weak Rahu is needed here. I don`t think that Rahu (especially exalted) can not give some good things. It will give keen-eye, sharp intelligence, penetrating personality, inovative and different approaches¡Äbut he is still someone who always opposes Brihaspati and thus it is never advisible to let him take

control. What concept you had in mind? Could be I forgot something important that modifies what I said.Also i think that high ideals comes from the exalted lagna lord, in your case Mercury, not the exalted Rahu in lagna?Warm regards,Tijanasohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:>> *hraum namah adityaya*> > Dear Tijana,> > Why Rahu exalted should give bad traits still? Is it not high ideals? > Nodes in kendra gives spirituality. .> > > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> email: rafal *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa. com> > nix_nixen napisa?(a):> >> > Om Gurave Namah> > Dear Rafal,> > Rahu in

Mercury signs in lagna will direct a person towards gaining> > and money issues. Rahu will give his best here (exalted and> > mooltrikona) to acchieve what he desires and he will not certainly do> > that by the means of rightiousness.> > But your chart is separate issue and what gives you the capability to> > fight that Rahu`s influence is the storage of beuatiful spiritual> > yogas in your 5th house, in the first place-Darmakarmaadi pati yoga> > formed by AK and 9th lord. I`m sure that Sarpa brought you much> > troubles in life and much questions and dillemas until you have not> > turned to the light of Vishnu (Mercury) who breaks the Sarpa for you.> > Rahu as the co-lord of the 9th brought problems related to dharma and> > father (as you are born catholic and have become bhakta)?> > Warm regards,> > Tijana>

>> > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%40. com>, > > Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > *hraum namah adityaya*> > >> > > Dear Anuragji,> > >> > > What with me? Ra in first, Buddha in forth...I am cheater?> > >> > > Other perspective: Buddha as Lagnesh (me) is only benefic in Sarpa> > Yoga.> > >> > > Other perspective: Rahu in Lagna is like Jupiter for Gemini (ninth> > lord).> > >> > > Other perspective: Ju and Su are in kona to D1 Lagna.> > >> > > How You see those?> > >> > > *My chart: http://docs. rohinaa.com/ chart.pdf*

> > <http://docs. rohinaa.com/ chart.pdf*>> > >> > > Regards,> > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > email: rafal@> > > *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa. com> > >> > > Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):> > > >> > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > >> > > > Being cheated can be seen from a malefic in the 4th House. In> > Sanjay> > > > Ji's chart, exalted Rahu tenants the 4th House. This is Kapata> > Yoga.> > > >> > > > If there is a natural malefic in the Lagna, the native himself> > has the> > > > capacity to cheat. If malefics tenant both Lagna and 4th,

there> > is a> > > > cheating tug-of-war going on.> > > >> > > > Suppose, there is Guru in Lagna in strength, the person may be> > > > teaching, instead of cheating like Rahu in the 4th. Rahu loves to> > > > shock with deceit. If he is discovered right at the outset, how> > will> > > > it garner the shock and terrible deceit, it loves so much, and if> > it> > > > does not Rahu will not be Rahu.> > > >> > > > Guru Graha is just not bothered ab initio. Later, maybe after> > being> > > > subjected to many cheatings, it may have some awareness of how to> > spot> > > > cheats. But I doubt, Guru will have any interest in it to begin> > with.> > > > Guru will have interest in things Sanatan, while Rahu will

have> > in> > > > things that belong to Satan, at least insofar as traditional> > Christian> > > > thought goes.> > > >> > > > So, Sanatan Versus Satan is what Guru Versus Rahu might indicate.> > In> > > > Hindu thought, we do not really divide Good and Evil in this> > manner.> > > >> > > > Thus, we are happy to say Karma will take its own course. And it> > will.> > > > Nothing can really change that.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > Anurag Sharma> > > >> > > > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> > > > sohamsa@ .com, "hmuttagi" <hmuttagi@> wrote:> > > >

>> > > > > Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,> > > > >> > > > > Pranam:> > > > >> > > > > Could you not make out his character (astrologically) prior to> > > > > teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for being> > cheated?> > > > >> > > > > sincere regards> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > sohamsa@ .com, "Pt.Sanjay Rath" sanjayrath@> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the Hare> > > > > Krishna> > > > > > movement started by Prabhupªª¢ðda. This fellow came to learn> > jyotish> > > > > with> > > > > > me at Delhi and I taught

him free of cost for four years. He> > was to> > > > > go> > > > > > to the USA and start Sri Jagannªª¢ðtha Vedic Center out there> > and I> > > > > asked> > > > > > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha> > gave $500> > > > > and> > > > > > so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow got> > into a> > > > > > fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his wife> > wrote a> > > > > > threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep> > > > > > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rªª¢ðhu) and V..S.Raju (Cancer> > lagna> > > > > with> > > > > > Rªª¢ðhu) completely captured the websites and of> >

SJVC.> > > > > > Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri, Narasimha> > in the> > > > > > name of Jagannªª¢ðtha Mahªª¢ðprabhu and used it for his personal> > > > > purpose in> > > > > > addition to hosting the captured website http://jyotishdiges> > t.com> > > > > > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing, the> > hard> > > > > > hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I> > had no> > > > > other> > > > > > option but to file a court case and fought them in the> > court.By the> > > > > > grace of Jagannªª¢ðtha Mahªª¢ðprabhu, I have won all the cases> > «¤EUR"Writ> > > > >

Petition> > > > > > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501 of> > 2004> > > > > > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and I> > openly> > > > > > challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to> > agin> > > > > face me> > > > > > in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their bag> > of> > > > > dirty> > > > > > tricks, by Jagannªª¢ðtha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the> > > > > SmugglerI> > > > > > am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to> > fight> > > > > > Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has> > clandestinely> > > > > > imported millions of rupees of equipment for

animatronics> > project by> > > > > > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well as> > the> > > > > > Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the> > equipment.> > > > > All> > > > > > equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally> > > > > imported.> > > > > > He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of a> > sªª¢ðdhu> > > > > > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily> > fooled.. The> > > > > > customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of checking> > his> > > > > huge> > > > > > excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all> > this,> > > > > forget> > > >

> > it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.> > > > > >> > > > > > --> > > > > > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007> > 05:35:00 PM> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >>

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Rafal,

Yes, kendras are ruled by the Moon based on the four tides and are

responsible for creation and growth. Nodes oppose society-Moon, but

in different ways making it a kind of a victim of their influence as

the Rahu pulls it upward and Ketu downward. Here again the different

nature of two nodes is very obvious. Society also don`t think

friendly of them from different reasons-Ketu is not liked because of

his ascetism that rejects world and Rahu because of his diabolic

affairs and shocks he causes.

The placement of malefics in kendra is pretty broad subject.

Exalted malefics (Ma, Sa) in kendra produce Mahapurusha yoga and

should be studied separately. Exalted retograde ones give different

effects from the exalted in direct motion as they produce Pravraja.

Still, i don`t think that malefics presence in kendra is indicative

for spirituality by itself unless involved in some yoga (Mahapurusha

or other), special status as yoga karaka or a very specific position

regarding AL.

In the case of Maharishi`s chart, Mars in lagna forms Ruchaka

Mahapurusha yoga, is the lord of the 4th and conjoins 9th lord, and

in Pt. Sanjayji`s chart Rahu is posited in the 7th from AL.

Warm regards,

Tijana

>

> *hraum namah adityaya*

>

> Dear Tijana,

>

> Nodes shows opposition to society. When they are strong they

construct

> astrologers, spiritualists etc. When they are weak they can give

rapers

> and criminals, for sure - person who dont hesitate to take others

money.

> Kendra are mind concept so every graha contribute to ideals and

> approaches to various spheres of life like relationship & career,

while

> the Lagnesh is most important and controling one (like Lagna is).

Strong

> malefics in Kendra give spiritualist (I think Maharishi, Sanjay

Rath, I

> have also few devotees with that).

>

>

> Regards,

>

> nix_nixen napisa?(a):

> >

> > Om Gurave Namah

> > Dear Rafal,

> > I know for two good kendra position of Rahu when it comes to

> > spirituality- its placement in the 10th from lagna and 7th from AL

> > which is a separate issue. Rahu in lagna is bad for spirituality

in

> > general (if Rahu is not BK or AK). But debilitated Rahu (as every

> > malefic) in kendra will produce Rajyoga. Debility or fall of Rahu

in

> > the highest sence is Krishna consciousness as Rahu opposes

Mercury-

> > Vishnu (in Kalachakra). This Rajyoga gives spirituality, a person

who

> > is a favourite of Krishna and who will have association of

persons in

> > a high position. So, I think that for spirituality weak Rahu is

> > needed here.

> > I don`t think that Rahu (especially exalted) can not give some

good

> > things. It will give keen-eye, sharp intelligence, penetrating

> > personality, inovative and different approaches...but he is still

> > someone who always opposes Brihaspati and thus it is never

advisible

> > to let him take control. What concept you had in mind? Could be I

> > forgot something important that modifies what I said.

> > Also i think that high ideals comes from the exalted lagna lord,

in

> > your case Mercury, not the exalted Rahu in lagna?

> > Warm regards,

> > Tijana

> >

40>,

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Tijana,

> > >

> > > Why Rahu exalted should give bad traits still? Is it not high

> > ideals?

> > > Nodes in kendra gives spirituality. .

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > nix_nixen napisa?(a):

> > > >

> > > > Om Gurave Namah

> > > > Dear Rafal,

> > > > Rahu in Mercury signs in lagna will direct a person towards

> > gaining

> > > > and money issues. Rahu will give his best here (exalted and

> > > > mooltrikona) to acchieve what he desires and he will not

> > certainly do

> > > > that by the means of rightiousness.

> > > > But your chart is separate issue and what gives you the

> > capability to

> > > > fight that Rahu`s influence is the storage of beuatiful

spiritual

> > > > yogas in your 5th house, in the first place-Darmakarmaadi pati

> > yoga

> > > > formed by AK and 9th lord. I`m sure that Sarpa brought you

much

> > > > troubles in life and much questions and dillemas until you

have

> > not

> > > > turned to the light of Vishnu (Mercury) who breaks the Sarpa

for

> > you.

> > > > Rahu as the co-lord of the 9th brought problems related to

dharma

> > and

> > > > father (as you are born catholic and have become bhakta)?

> > > > Warm regards,

> > > > Tijana

> > > >

> > > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%

> > 40. com>,

> > > > Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > *hraum namah adityaya*

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Anuragji,

> > > > >

> > > > > What with me? Ra in first, Buddha in forth...I am cheater?

> > > > >

> > > > > Other perspective: Buddha as Lagnesh (me) is only benefic in

> > Sarpa

> > > > Yoga.

> > > > >

> > > > > Other perspective: Rahu in Lagna is like Jupiter for Gemini

> > (ninth

> > > > lord).

> > > > >

> > > > > Other perspective: Ju and Su are in kona to D1 Lagna.

> > > > >

> > > > > How You see those?

> > > > >

> > > > > *My chart: http://docs. rohinaa.com/ chart.pdf*

> > > > <http://docs. rohinaa.com/ chart.pdf*

> > <http://docs.rohinaa.com/chart.pdf*>>

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

> > > > > email: rafal@

> > > > > *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa. com

> > > > >

> > > > > Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):

> > > > > >

> > > > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Being cheated can be seen from a malefic in the 4th

House. In

> > > > Sanjay

> > > > > > Ji's chart, exalted Rahu tenants the 4th House. This is

Kapata

> > > > Yoga.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If there is a natural malefic in the Lagna, the native

himself

> > > > has the

> > > > > > capacity to cheat. If malefics tenant both Lagna and 4th,

> > there

> > > > is a

> > > > > > cheating tug-of-war going on.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Suppose, there is Guru in Lagna in strength, the person

may be

> > > > > > teaching, instead of cheating like Rahu in the 4th. Rahu

> > loves to

> > > > > > shock with deceit. If he is discovered right at the

outset,

> > how

> > > > will

> > > > > > it garner the shock and terrible deceit, it loves so much,

> > and if

> > > > it

> > > > > > does not Rahu will not be Rahu.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Guru Graha is just not bothered ab initio. Later, maybe

after

> > > > being

> > > > > > subjected to many cheatings, it may have some awareness of

> > how to

> > > > spot

> > > > > > cheats. But I doubt, Guru will have any interest in it to

> > begin

> > > > with.

> > > > > > Guru will have interest in things Sanatan, while Rahu will

> > have

> > > > in

> > > > > > things that belong to Satan, at least insofar as

traditional

> > > > Christian

> > > > > > thought goes.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So, Sanatan Versus Satan is what Guru Versus Rahu might

> > indicate.

> > > > In

> > > > > > Hindu thought, we do not really divide Good and Evil in

this

> > > > manner.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thus, we are happy to say Karma will take its own course.

And

> > it

> > > > will.

> > > > > > Nothing can really change that.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Anurag Sharma

> > > > > >

> > > > > > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com, " hmuttagi " <hmuttagi@>

wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Pranam:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Could you not make out his character (astrologically)

prior

> > to

> > > > > > > teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for

being

> > > > cheated?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > sincere regards

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com, " Pt.Sanjay Rath "

> > sanjayrath@

> > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON,

the

> > Hare

> > > > > > > Krishna

> > > > > > > > movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to

learn

> > > > jyotish

> > > > > > > with

> > > > > > > > me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four

years.

> > He

> > > > was to

> > > > > > > go

> > > > > > > > to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out

> > there

> > > > and I

> > > > > > > asked

> > > > > > > > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500,

Narasimha

> > > > gave $500

> > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this

fellow

> > got

> > > > into a

> > > > > > > > fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert,

his

> > wife

> > > > wrote a

> > > > > > > > threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay

Deep

> > > > > > > > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju

> > (Cancer

> > > > lagna

> > > > > > > with

> > > > > > > > Rähu) completely captured the websites and

groups

> > of

> > > > SJVC.

> > > > > > > > Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri,

> > Narasimha

> > > > in the

> > > > > > > > name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his

> > personal

> > > > > > > purpose in

> > > > > > > > addition to hosting the captured website

> > http://jyotishdiges

> > > > t.com

> > > > > > > > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil

thing,

> > the

> > > > hard

> > > > > > > > hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his

tirade.I

> > > > had no

> > > > > > > other

> > > > > > > > option but to file a court case and fought them in the

> > > > court.By the

> > > > > > > > grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the

cases

> > > > âEUR " Writ

> > > > > > > Petition

> > > > > > > > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition

No.1501

> > of

> > > > 2004

> > > > > > > > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July

> > and I

> > > > openly

> > > > > > > > challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal

or to

> > > > agin

> > > > > > > face me

> > > > > > > > in any court. So long as we are talking law and not

their

> > bag

> > > > of

> > > > > > > dirty

> > > > > > > > tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan

Kocic

> > the

> > > > > > > SmugglerI

> > > > > > > > am now in the process of examining cyber laws in

India to

> > > > fight

> > > > > > > > Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has

> > > > clandestinely

> > > > > > > > imported millions of rupees of equipment for

animatronics

> > > > project by

> > > > > > > > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as

well

> > as

> > > > the

> > > > > > > > Government of India as he has not paid the duty for

the

> > > > equipment.

> > > > > > > All

> > > > > > > > equipment used in those animatronics projects are

> > illegally

> > > > > > > imported.

> > > > > > > > He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron

robes

> > of a

> > > > sädhu

> > > > > > > > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be

easily

> > > > fooled. The

> > > > > > > > customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of

> > checking

> > > > his

> > > > > > > huge

> > > > > > > > excess baggage.If you think that you can get away

with all

> > > > this,

> > > > > > > forget

> > > > > > > > it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > --

> > > > > > > > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at

5/31/2007

> > > > 05:35:00 PM

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Rafalji and Tijanaji,

I have heard a lot of things about Rahu. I constantly have a hard

time understanding them since they do not seem to apply to me, even

though the conditions are satisfied.. I have Rahu in the 3rd in AL

in Aries (Rahu ruled Aquarius ascendant, with Rahu's rasi-dristi).

Rahu is MK, has graha dristi only from Mars in the 8th. No planets

have rasi dristi on it. No planets in kendras.

How would you classify my Rahu antaradasa in Venus dasa (Venus is

AK in 6th in Gandanta, but I have a lot of CK replacements in my

chart).

One practicing astrologer (has lots of experience, has been a

professor of astrology, has big gemstone business, his own chart is

packed with planets in the 5th house) in India was convinced I had a

relationship with a foreign woman during that time, outside of

marriage.

What is your opinion and why? Birthdate: June 29, 1967, 23:00pm,

78E46, 22N12, GMT+5:30, rectified.

Thanks,

Sundeep

sohamsa , Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme

wrote:

>

> *hraum namah adityaya*

>

> Dear Tijana,

>

> Nodes shows opposition to society. When they are strong they

construct

> astrologers, spiritualists etc. When they are weak they can give

rapers

> and criminals, for sure - person who dont hesitate to take others

money.

> Kendra are mind concept so every graha contribute to ideals and

> approaches to various spheres of life like relationship & career,

while

> the Lagnesh is most important and controling one (like Lagna is).

Strong

> malefics in Kendra give spiritualist (I think Maharishi, Sanjay

Rath, I

> have also few devotees with that).

>

>

> Regards,

>

> nix_nixen napisa?(a):

> >

> > Om Gurave Namah

> > Dear Rafal,

> > I know for two good kendra position of Rahu when it comes to

> > spirituality- its placement in the 10th from lagna and 7th from

AL

> > which is a separate issue. Rahu in lagna is bad for spirituality

in

> > general (if Rahu is not BK or AK). But debilitated Rahu (as every

> > malefic) in kendra will produce Rajyoga. Debility or fall of

Rahu in

> > the highest sence is Krishna consciousness as Rahu opposes

Mercury-

> > Vishnu (in Kalachakra). This Rajyoga gives spirituality, a

person who

> > is a favourite of Krishna and who will have association of

persons in

> > a high position. So, I think that for spirituality weak Rahu is

> > needed here.

> > I don`t think that Rahu (especially exalted) can not give some

good

> > things. It will give keen-eye, sharp intelligence, penetrating

> > personality, inovative and different approaches...but he is still

> > someone who always opposes Brihaspati and thus it is never

advisible

> > to let him take control. What concept you had in mind? Could be I

> > forgot something important that modifies what I said.

> > Also i think that high ideals comes from the exalted lagna lord,

in

> > your case Mercury, not the exalted Rahu in lagna?

> > Warm regards,

> > Tijana

> >

40>,

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Tijana,

> > >

> > > Why Rahu exalted should give bad traits still? Is it not high

> > ideals?

> > > Nodes in kendra gives spirituality. .

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > nix_nixen napisa?(a):

> > > >

> > > > Om Gurave Namah

> > > > Dear Rafal,

> > > > Rahu in Mercury signs in lagna will direct a person towards

> > gaining

> > > > and money issues. Rahu will give his best here (exalted and

> > > > mooltrikona) to acchieve what he desires and he will not

> > certainly do

> > > > that by the means of rightiousness.

> > > > But your chart is separate issue and what gives you the

> > capability to

> > > > fight that Rahu`s influence is the storage of beuatiful

spiritual

> > > > yogas in your 5th house, in the first place-Darmakarmaadi

pati

> > yoga

> > > > formed by AK and 9th lord. I`m sure that Sarpa brought you

much

> > > > troubles in life and much questions and dillemas until you

have

> > not

> > > > turned to the light of Vishnu (Mercury) who breaks the Sarpa

for

> > you.

> > > > Rahu as the co-lord of the 9th brought problems related to

dharma

> > and

> > > > father (as you are born catholic and have become bhakta)?

> > > > Warm regards,

> > > > Tijana

> > > >

> > > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%

> > 40. com>,

> > > > Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > *hraum namah adityaya*

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Anuragji,

> > > > >

> > > > > What with me? Ra in first, Buddha in forth...I am cheater?

> > > > >

> > > > > Other perspective: Buddha as Lagnesh (me) is only benefic

in

> > Sarpa

> > > > Yoga.

> > > > >

> > > > > Other perspective: Rahu in Lagna is like Jupiter for Gemini

> > (ninth

> > > > lord).

> > > > >

> > > > > Other perspective: Ju and Su are in kona to D1 Lagna.

> > > > >

> > > > > How You see those?

> > > > >

> > > > > *My chart: http://docs. rohinaa.com/ chart.pdf*

> > > > <http://docs. rohinaa.com/ chart.pdf*

> > <http://docs.rohinaa.com/chart.pdf*>>

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

> > > > > email: rafal@

> > > > > *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa. com

> > > > >

> > > > > Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):

> > > > > >

> > > > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Being cheated can be seen from a malefic in the 4th

House. In

> > > > Sanjay

> > > > > > Ji's chart, exalted Rahu tenants the 4th House. This is

Kapata

> > > > Yoga.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If there is a natural malefic in the Lagna, the native

himself

> > > > has the

> > > > > > capacity to cheat. If malefics tenant both Lagna and 4th,

> > there

> > > > is a

> > > > > > cheating tug-of-war going on.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Suppose, there is Guru in Lagna in strength, the person

may be

> > > > > > teaching, instead of cheating like Rahu in the 4th. Rahu

> > loves to

> > > > > > shock with deceit. If he is discovered right at the

outset,

> > how

> > > > will

> > > > > > it garner the shock and terrible deceit, it loves so

much,

> > and if

> > > > it

> > > > > > does not Rahu will not be Rahu.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Guru Graha is just not bothered ab initio. Later, maybe

after

> > > > being

> > > > > > subjected to many cheatings, it may have some awareness

of

> > how to

> > > > spot

> > > > > > cheats. But I doubt, Guru will have any interest in it to

> > begin

> > > > with.

> > > > > > Guru will have interest in things Sanatan, while Rahu

will

> > have

> > > > in

> > > > > > things that belong to Satan, at least insofar as

traditional

> > > > Christian

> > > > > > thought goes.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So, Sanatan Versus Satan is what Guru Versus Rahu might

> > indicate.

> > > > In

> > > > > > Hindu thought, we do not really divide Good and Evil in

this

> > > > manner.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thus, we are happy to say Karma will take its own

course. And

> > it

> > > > will.

> > > > > > Nothing can really change that.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Anurag Sharma

> > > > > >

> > > > > > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com, " hmuttagi " <hmuttagi@>

wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Pranam:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Could you not make out his character (astrologically)

prior

> > to

> > > > > > > teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for

being

> > > > cheated?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > sincere regards

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com, " Pt.Sanjay Rath "

> > sanjayrath@

> > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > This is about a fellow who is a Director with

ISKCON, the

> > Hare

> > > > > > > Krishna

> > > > > > > > movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to

learn

> > > > jyotish

> > > > > > > with

> > > > > > > > me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four

years.

> > He

> > > > was to

> > > > > > > go

> > > > > > > > to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out

> > there

> > > > and I

> > > > > > > asked

> > > > > > > > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500,

Narasimha

> > > > gave $500

> > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this

fellow

> > got

> > > > into a

> > > > > > > > fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert,

his

> > wife

> > > > wrote a

> > > > > > > > threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay

Deep

> > > > > > > > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju

> > (Cancer

> > > > lagna

> > > > > > > with

> > > > > > > > Rähu) completely captured the websites and

groups

> > of

> > > > SJVC.

> > > > > > > > Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri,

> > Narasimha

> > > > in the

> > > > > > > > name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his

> > personal

> > > > > > > purpose in

> > > > > > > > addition to hosting the captured website

> > http://jyotishdiges

> > > > t.com

> > > > > > > > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil

thing,

> > the

> > > > hard

> > > > > > > > hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his

tirade.I

> > > > had no

> > > > > > > other

> > > > > > > > option but to file a court case and fought them in

the

> > > > court.By the

> > > > > > > > grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the

cases

> > > > âEUR " Writ

> > > > > > > Petition

> > > > > > > > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition

No.1501

> > of

> > > > 2004

> > > > > > > > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July

> > and I

> > > > openly

> > > > > > > > challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal

or to

> > > > agin

> > > > > > > face me

> > > > > > > > in any court. So long as we are talking law and not

their

> > bag

> > > > of

> > > > > > > dirty

> > > > > > > > tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan

Kocic

> > the

> > > > > > > SmugglerI

> > > > > > > > am now in the process of examining cyber laws in

India to

> > > > fight

> > > > > > > > Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has

> > > > clandestinely

> > > > > > > > imported millions of rupees of equipment for

animatronics

> > > > project by

> > > > > > > > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as

well

> > as

> > > > the

> > > > > > > > Government of India as he has not paid the duty for

the

> > > > equipment.

> > > > > > > All

> > > > > > > > equipment used in those animatronics projects are

> > illegally

> > > > > > > imported.

> > > > > > > > He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron

robes

> > of a

> > > > sädhu

> > > > > > > > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be

easily

> > > > fooled. The

> > > > > > > > customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of

> > checking

> > > > his

> > > > > > > huge

> > > > > > > > excess baggage.If you think that you can get away

with all

> > > > this,

> > > > > > > forget

> > > > > > > > it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > --

> > > > > > > > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at

5/31/2007

> > > > 05:35:00 PM

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaya,

1. Place of exalted Shukra

2. Meena rashi gives idealism.

3. Aditya is Vishnu, Vamana Brahmin, who stood up as a small Brahmin in front of Baali

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz1. lipanj 2007 13:29sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

hraum namah adityayaDear Zoranji,Why Revati gives idealism? Symbol? Devata? Lord?Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comJyotish pages: www.rohinaa.comamar napisał(a):

Om Namah Shivaya,

sarpas.

Guru too idealistic..

Best wishes

Zoran

Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Sara,

It is good that you brought this matter. Most people do not know the truth.

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Sarbani Sarkar Rath1. lipanj 2007 16:57sohamsa Subject: RE: Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Anurag and Zoran,

The most important fact I think is the defamation. Dinanath falsely claimed in a dubious website, that there was a FIR against Sanjay. So Sanjayji had to file cases against such claims, which included submitting all the defamatory mails written in Vedic-Astrology, Varahamihira and other lists along with that web site contains. The end result was that the police were hauled up in court by the judge! And the judge gave orders for 11 other cases where the police had done similar things. So Sanjayji's case enabled the clearance of 11 other such cases!! Then in the high court, the court enforced the submissions of the reports of the Finance Ministry which cleared his name from other allegations. At the end the judge admonished the other party very harshly forbidding them even to appeal against the order.

Now that didn't stop our friends either! We have recently heard from someone, that these people are going around and telling people that it is they who have won the cases and painting quite the opposite picture. It is a very maligned and directed defamation. And he has very quietly fought against them and won the cases about a year and a half ago. I think no one even knows this.

Best Regards,

Sarbani Sarkar Rath

http://sarbani.com

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of amarFriday, June 01, 2007 4:47 PMsohamsa Subject: RE: Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

Om Namah Shivaya,

sarpas.

Guru too idealistic..

Best wishes

Zoran

Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaya,

I am afraid we will get into a long discussion here.

Exaltation does not change the graha being saumya or crura. Hitler Had exaled Rahu in

9th house, and look at his dharma. I am not comparing nor attributing you bad traits, just discussing

the matter. SO, one graha does not make a character. What Tijana stated the rest of the chart should be

judged to see the person.

What you stated is correct, I agree that Exatled Rahu gives high ideals, and exalted nodes in kendra give

spirituality. However, Rahu is still crura. Do not take this personally, we are discussing Jyotish.

To analyze your character, I repeat the whole picture will count.

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz1. lipanj 2007 18:10sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

hraum namah adityayaDear Tijana,Why Rahu exalted should give bad traits still? Is it not high ideals? Nodes in kendra gives spirituality..Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comJyotish pages: www.rohinaa.comnix_nixen napisał(a):

Om Gurave NamahDear Rafal,Rahu in Mercury signs in lagna will direct a person towards gaining and money issues. Rahu will give his best here (exalted and mooltrikona) to acchieve what he desires and he will not certainly do that by the means of rightiousness.But your chart is separate issue and what gives you the capability to fight that Rahu`s influence is the storage of beuatiful spiritual yogas in your 5th house, in the first place-Darmakarmaadi pati yoga formed by AK and 9th lord. I`m sure that Sarpa brought you much troubles in life and much questions and dillemas until you have not turned to the light of Vishnu (Mercury) who breaks the Sarpa for you. Rahu as the co-lord of the 9th brought problems related to dharma and father (as you are born catholic and have become bhakta)?Warm regards,Tijana sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:>> *hraum namah adityaya*> > Dear Anuragji,> > What with me? Ra in first, Buddha in forth...I am cheater?> > Other perspective: Buddha as Lagnesh (me) is only benefic in Sarpa Yoga.> > Other perspective: Rahu in Lagna is like Jupiter for Gemini (ninth lord).> > Other perspective: Ju and Su are in kona to D1 Lagna.> > How You see those?> > *My chart: http://docs. rohinaa.com/ chart.pdf*> > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> email: rafal *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa. com> > Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):> >> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> >> > Being cheated can be seen from a malefic in the 4th House. In Sanjay > > Ji's chart, exalted Rahu tenants the 4th House. This is Kapata Yoga.> >> > If there is a natural malefic in the Lagna, the native himself has the > > capacity to cheat. If malefics tenant both Lagna and 4th, there is a > > cheating tug-of-war going on.> >> > Suppose, there is Guru in Lagna in strength, the person may be > > teaching, instead of cheating like Rahu in the 4th. Rahu loves to > > shock with deceit. If he is discovered right at the outset, how will > > it garner the shock and terrible deceit, it loves so much, and if it > > does not Rahu will not be Rahu.> >> > Guru Graha is just not bothered ab initio. Later, maybe after being > > subjected to many cheatings, it may have some awareness of how to spot > > cheats. But I doubt, Guru will have any interest in it to begin with. > > Guru will have interest in things Sanatan, while Rahu will have in > > things that belong to Satan, at least insofar as traditional Christian > > thought goes.> >> > So, Sanatan Versus Satan is what Guru Versus Rahu might indicate. In > > Hindu thought, we do not really divide Good and Evil in this manner.> >> > Thus, we are happy to say Karma will take its own course. And it will. > > Nothing can really change that.> >> > Regards,> >> > Anurag Sharma> >> > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> > sohamsa@ .com, "hmuttagi" <hmuttagi@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,> > >> > > Pranam:> > >> > > Could you not make out his character (astrologically) prior to> > > teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for being cheated?> > >> > > sincere regards> > >> > >> > > sohamsa@ .com, "Pt.Sanjay Rath" sanjayrath@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the Hare> > > Krishna> > > > movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to learn jyotish> > > with> > > > me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years. He was to> > > go> > > > to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out there and I> > > asked> > > > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha gave $500> > > and> > > > so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow got into a> > > > fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his wife wrote a> > > > threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep> > > > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju (Cancer lagna> > > with> > > > Rähu) completely captured the websites and of SJVC.> > > > Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri, Narasimha in the> > > > name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his personal> > > purpose in> > > > addition to hosting the captured website http://jyotishdiges t.com> > > > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing, the hard> > > > hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I had no> > > other> > > > option but to file a court case and fought them in the court.By the> > > > grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the cases âEUR"Writ> > > Petition> > > > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501 of 2004> > > > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and I openly> > > > challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to agin> > > face me> > > > in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their bag of> > > dirty> > > > tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the> > > SmugglerI> > > > am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to fight> > > > Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has clandestinely> > > > imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics project by> > > > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well as the> > > > Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the equipment.> > > All> > > > equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally> > > imported.> > > > He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of a sädhu> > > > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily fooled. The> > > > customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of checking his> > > huge> > > > excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all this,> > > forget> > > > it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.> > > >> > > > --> > > > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007 05:35:00 PM> > > >> > >> >> >>