IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

[Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Rashmi,

When fifth and eight lords are together it can give spiritual awakening as the mind can go deep. Sun and Ketu in Lagna gives Shiva yoga and spiritual person when Jupiter is in Kona and with AL. Do You had some big depression or suicidial thoughts in past?

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

www.rohinaa.com

Dnia 1-06-2007 o godz. 23:09 rashmi patel napisa³(a):

Elementy potencjalnie niebezpieczne zosta³y zablokowane.

Namaste Tijana & rafal,

Talking on nodes & spirituality please tell me on my kundali & what is your opinion i have ketu in lagna & rahu in 7th house,now

i can tell you that i really do belive in god & also recently built ganeshas temple opened in 29/dec/06 my kundali is as ARIES LAGNA in aries=sun,mercury,ketu, tauras=venus, gemini=mars,leo=jupiter,libra=moon,rahu, scorpio=saturn

dob=12/may/57, tob=04;25 am, place=aden [yemen]

thanks

patel

Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) pl>sohamsa Sent: Friday, June 1, 2007 3:10:48 PMRe: Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

hraum namah adityayaDear Tijana,Nodes shows opposition to society. When they are strong they construct astrologers, spiritualists etc. When they are weak they can give rapers and criminals, for sure - person who dont hesitate to take others money. Kendra are mind concept so every graha contribute to ideals and approaches to various spheres of life like relationship & career, while the Lagnesh is most important and controling one (like Lagna is). Strong malefics in Kendra give spiritualist (I think Maharishi, Sanjay Rath, I have also few devotees with that). Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comJyotish pages: www.rohinaa. comnix_nixen napisa¬©È(a):

Om Gurave NamahDear Rafal,I know for two good kendra position of Rahu when it comes to spirituality- its placement in the 10th from lagna and 7th from AL which is a separate issue. Rahu in lagna is bad for spirituality in general (if Rahu is not BK or AK). But debilitated Rahu (as every malefic) in kendra will produce Rajyoga. Debility or fall of Rahu in the highest sence is Krishna consciousness as Rahu opposes Mercury-Vishnu (in Kalachakra). This Rajyoga gives spirituality, a person who is a favourite of Krishna and who will have association of persons in a high position. So, I think that for spirituality weak Rahu is needed here. I don`t think that Rahu (especially exalted) can not give some good things. It will give keen-eye, sharp intelligence, penetrating personality, inovative and different approaches¡Äbut he is still someone who always opposes Brihaspati and thus it is never advisible to let him take control. What concept you had in mind? Could be I forgot something important that modifies what I said.Also i think that high ideals comes from the exalted lagna lord, in your case Mercury, not the exalted Rahu in lagna?Warm regards,Tijanasohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:>> *hraum namah adityaya*> > Dear Tijana,> > Why Rahu exalted should give bad traits still? Is it not high ideals? > Nodes in kendra gives spirituality. .> > > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> email: rafal *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa. com> > nix_nixen napisa?(a):> >> > Om Gurave Namah> > Dear Rafal,> > Rahu in Mercury signs in lagna will direct a person towards gaining> > and money issues. Rahu will give his best here (exalted and> > mooltrikona) to acchieve what he desires and he will not certainly do> > that by the means of rightiousness.> > But your chart is separate issue and what gives you the capability to> > fight that Rahu`s influence is the storage of beuatiful spiritual> > yogas in your 5th house, in the first place-Darmakarmaadi pati yoga> > formed by AK and 9th lord. I`m sure that Sarpa brought you much> > troubles in life and much questions and dillemas until you have not> > turned to the light of Vishnu (Mercury) who breaks the Sarpa for you.> > Rahu as the co-lord of the 9th brought problems related to dharma and> > father (as you are born catholic and have become bhakta)?> > Warm regards,> > Tijana> >> > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%40. com>, > > Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > *hraum namah adityaya*> > >> > > Dear Anuragji,> > >> > > What with me? Ra in first, Buddha in forth...I am cheater?> > >> > > Other perspective: Buddha as Lagnesh (me) is only benefic in Sarpa> > Yoga.> > >> > > Other perspective: Rahu in Lagna is like Jupiter for Gemini (ninth> > lord).> > >> > > Other perspective: Ju and Su are in kona to D1 Lagna.> > >> > > How You see those?> > >> > > *My chart: http://docs. rohinaa.com/ chart.pdf* > > <http://docs. rohinaa.com/ chart.pdf*>> > >> > > Regards,> > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > email: rafal@> > > *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa. com> > >> > > Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):> > > >> > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > >> > > > Being cheated can be seen from a malefic in the 4th House. In> > Sanjay> > > > Ji's chart, exalted Rahu tenants the 4th House. This is Kapata> > Yoga.> > > >> > > > If there is a natural malefic in the Lagna, the native himself> > has the> > > > capacity to cheat. If malefics tenant both Lagna and 4th, there> > is a> > > > cheating tug-of-war going on.> > > >> > > > Suppose, there is Guru in Lagna in strength, the person may be> > > > teaching, instead of cheating like Rahu in the 4th. Rahu loves to> > > > shock with deceit. If he is discovered right at the outset, how> > will> > > > it garner the shock and terrible deceit, it loves so much, and if> > it> > > > does not Rahu will not be Rahu.> > > >> > > > Guru Graha is just not bothered ab initio. Later, maybe after> > being> > > > subjected to many cheatings, it may have some awareness of how to> > spot> > > > cheats. But I doubt, Guru will have any interest in it to begin> > with.> > > > Guru will have interest in things Sanatan, while Rahu will have> > in> > > > things that belong to Satan, at least insofar as traditional> > Christian> > > > thought goes.> > > >> > > > So, Sanatan Versus Satan is what Guru Versus Rahu might indicate.> > In> > > > Hindu thought, we do not really divide Good and Evil in this> > manner.> > > >> > > > Thus, we are happy to say Karma will take its own course. And it> > will.> > > > Nothing can really change that.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > Anurag Sharma> > > >> > > > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> > > > sohamsa@ .com, "hmuttagi" <hmuttagi@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,> > > > >> > > > > Pranam:> > > > >> > > > > Could you not make out his character (astrologically) prior to> > > > > teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for being> > cheated?> > > > >> > > > > sincere regards> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > sohamsa@ .com, "Pt.Sanjay Rath" sanjayrath@> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the Hare> > > > > Krishna> > > > > > movement started by Prabhup¬ªª¬¢ðda. This fellow came to learn> > jyotish> > > > > with> > > > > > me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years. He> > was to> > > > > go> > > > > > to the USA and start Sri Jagann¬ªª¬¢ðtha Vedic Center out there> > and I> > > > > asked> > > > > > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha> > gave $500> > > > > and> > > > > > so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow got> > into a> > > > > > fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his wife> > wrote a> > > > > > threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep> > > > > > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with R¬ªª¬¢ðhu) and V..S.Raju (Cancer> > lagna> > > > > with> > > > > > R¬ªª¬¢ðhu) completely captured the websites and of> > SJVC.> > > > > > Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri, Narasimha> > in the> > > > > > name of Jagann¬ªª¬¢ðtha Mah¬ªª¬¢ðprabhu and used it for his personal> > > > > purpose in> > > > > > addition to hosting the captured website http://jyotishdiges> > t.com> > > > > > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing, the> > hard> > > > > > hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I> > had no> > > > > other> > > > > > option but to file a court case and fought them in the> > court.By the> > > > > > grace of Jagann¬ªª¬¢ðtha Mah¬ªª¬¢ðprabhu, I have won all the cases> > ¬«¤EUR"Writ> > > > > Petition> > > > > > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501 of> > 2004> > > > > > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and I> > openly> > > > > > challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to> > agin> > > > > face me> > > > > > in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their bag> > of> > > > > dirty> > > > > > tricks, by Jagann¬ªª¬¢ðtha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the> > > > > SmugglerI> > > > > > am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to> > fight> > > > > > Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has> > clandestinely> > > > > > imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics> > project by> > > > > > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well as> > the> > > > > > Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the> > equipment.> > > > > All> > > > > > equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally> > > > > imported.> > > > > > He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of a> > s¬ªª¬¢ðdhu> > > > > > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily> > fooled.. The> > > > > > customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of checking> > his> > > > > huge> > > > > > excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all> > this,> > > > > forget> > > > > > it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.> > > > > >> > > > > > --> > > > > > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007> > 05:35:00 PM> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >>

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection. -------------------¦ci±gniesz z nas wszystko? Obejrzyj: http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.sciagnieszznaswszystko.wp.pl&sid=1175

Guest guest

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Sundeep,

The Nodes act the level of the mind. Ra in AL in 3H, gives you 'initiative' but you can have sudden setbacks due to ' cheating'; further it is never good to have Ra conjunct with AL, as it can give you' defamation' and ' accusations'. Ra is also conjucting A7, darapada, so this 'accusation,defamation' can come from partners. Lord of AL is Mangal, also lord of 10H, so it can also invlove the way you work or work place. Rahu is aspecting 9H of bhagya and dharma, which is not good either. 9H has Ketu, which means you should worship Ganesh and Durga to combat Rahu's intentions.

You are running Shukra mahadasha. MD being 2nd from Sun, shows you are giving to the world.Rahu AD will be dominating though,it is 10th from Moon as it is in parivartan with Guru, it is also AL,shows you are experiencing benefit in your work although it requires some strife and hard work, as it is also 3rd from lagna.

This is my humble opinion and open to correction.

Best wishes

Sharat

sohamsa , "vedicastrostudent" <vedicastrostudent wrote:>> Dear Rafalji and Tijanaji,> I have heard a lot of things about Rahu. I constantly have a hard > time understanding them since they do not seem to apply to me, even > though the conditions are satisfied.. I have Rahu in the 3rd in AL > in Aries (Rahu ruled Aquarius ascendant, with Rahu's rasi-dristi). > Rahu is MK, has graha dristi only from Mars in the 8th. No planets > have rasi dristi on it. No planets in kendras.> > How would you classify my Rahu antaradasa in Venus dasa (Venus is > AK in 6th in Gandanta, but I have a lot of CK replacements in my > chart).> > One practicing astrologer (has lots of experience, has been a > professor of astrology, has big gemstone business, his own chart is > packed with planets in the 5th house) in India was convinced I had a > relationship with a foreign woman during that time, outside of > marriage.> > What is your opinion and why? Birthdate: June 29, 1967, 23:00pm, > 78E46, 22N12, GMT+5:30, rectified.> > Thanks,> > Sundeep

Guest guest

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Anurag,

Like a true blue SC lawyer you have dug it up! :)). The interesting thing is even before Sanjayji filed the case, there was no FIR. But Dinanath and Co announced to the world that there was an FIR. And the world believed that. This reminds me of Ekta Kapoor's soaps. Like the prime time queen Tulsi, whose family, including her husband, does not believe in her innocence, but constantly side with the wrong doers. Its quite hilarious actually. So once again, this is defamation and damaged Arudha that we are seeing here. Do you think its exalted Rahu with A6 7th from AL? Do you think also that the world 'seeing' that and looking at the Jupiter in lagna?

Best Regards,

Sarbani Sarkar Rath

http://sarbani.com

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Anurag SharmaSaturday, June 02, 2007 2:17 AMsohamsa Subject: Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Sarbani Ji,

Yes, the dubious website continues to host these things and this is improper. As a Counsel I find no difficulty in examining what has been referred to, and what is now a part of public record. The impropriety is writ large in view of the Final Judgment and Order passed by the Hon'ble High Court of Delhi in WP (Cr.) 1512 of 2004. This was a batch matter (and you have pointed out several matters were disposed off together: this is the reason. Many matters were clubbed together.) The Cause Title of the Main Petition is Sunil Kumar & Ors. Vs. Delhi S.C. Financial and Dev. Corporation. The name of the Petitioner in the specifically cited case is Mahesh Kumar Rahi.

The other Petition cited, namely, WP (Cr.) 1501 of 2004 was decided along with the other matters by virtue of a common Order dated July 27, 2005. The Final Judgment and Order dated 27.7.2005 issued by R.C. Chopra, J. in the above cited matters is reproduced below for the ready reference of all concerned:

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI 27.07.2005 Present : Mr.Jitender Kumar Singh for the petitioners. Ms.Mukta Gupta for the State. Mr.Nachiket Joshi with Mr.Anil Shrivastava for respondent No.4 WP (Crl) No 1512/2004 Status Report seen. After perusing the averments made in the petitioner, Status Report and hearing learned counsel for the parties, this Court finds that the allegations being made by the petitioner against one U.K.Rath and others are in regard to cheating. According to Po ice, the disputes between them are of civil nature. Considering the nature of the allegations, this Court is of the considered view that there are no good grounds for issuance of direction to register FIR as prayed. The petitioner, however, may file a complaint under Section 200 Cr.PC., if so advised. The petition stands disposed of. July 27, 2005 R.C.CHOPRA, J. rk

It is thus clear that no case of cheating etc was made out and the Hon'ble Court refused to direct that an FIR be registered. Thus, it should be clear to all concerned that it is not 'they' who have 'won' but it is Shri U.K. Rath & Ors, who have been exonerated of the allegations that may have been advanced.

There is no particular mystery about S.200 of the Cr.P.C, reference to which has been made in the Order of the Hon'ble Court. The same is also reproduced below:

"200. Examination of complainant.

A Magistrate taking cognizance of an offence on complaint shall examine upon oath the complainant and the witnesses present, if any, and the substance of such examination shall be reduced to writing and shall be signed by the complainant and the witnesses, and also by the Magistrate:Provided that, when the complaint is made in writing, the Magistrate need not examine the complainant and the witnesses-

(a) If a public servant acting or purporting to act in the discharge of his official duties or a court has made the complaint; or(b) If the Magistrate makes over the case for inquiry, or trial to another Magistrate under section 192:

Provided further that if the Magistrate makes over the case to another Magistrate under section 192 after examining the complainant and the witnesses, the latter Magistrate need not re-examine them."

It is just a procedural provision.

In view of this, it is foolhardy for them to continue to try and indulge in such libel, apart from the Karmic implications that might ensue.

Best Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com--- In sohamsa , "Sarbani Sarkar Rath" <sarbani wrote:>> Shri Brahmadaru Smarami> > Dear Anurag and Zoran,> > The most important fact I think is the defamation. Dinanath falsely claimed in a dubious website, that there was a FIR against Sanjay. So Sanjayji had to file cases against such claims, which included submitting all the defamatory mails written in Vedic-Astrology, Varahamihira and other lists along with that web site contains. The end result was that the police were hauled up in court by the judge! And the judge gave orders for 11 other cases where the police had done similar things. So Sanjayji's case enabled the clearance of 11 other such cases!! Then in the high court, the court enforced the submissions of the reports of the Finance Ministry which cleared his name from other allegations. At the end the judge admonished the other party very harshly forbidding them even to appeal against the order.> > Now that didn't stop our friends either! We have recently heard from someone, that these people are going around and telling people that it is they who have won the cases and painting quite the opposite picture. It is a very maligned and directed defamation. And he has very quietly fought against them and won the cases about a year and a half ago. I think no one even knows this.> > Best Regards,> > Sarbani Sarkar Rath> http://sarbani.com <http://sarbani.com/> > > > > > _____ > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of amar> Friday, June 01, 2007 4:47 PM> sohamsa > RE: Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath> > > > > Om Namah Shivaya,> Of course Guruji could have done this. However, he is too idealistic and has Guru in meena with Lagnesha in Revati,> which gives mistakes in judgment due to his overidealistic nature.And Sarpa Yoga...too many times he is surrounded by> sarpas. > COmbinations for being cheated are formed by one (at least) and two malefics in 4th house. It is known as Kapata Yoga which gives> betrayals from close ones. Rahu is the worst it gives back stabbing. Guruji has Rahu in 4th house which means backstabbed by someone> who is close to his heart. Rahu is 12th lord and dispositor of the 5th lord, so his student from abroad, someone very closed to his heart.Incidentally,> the person was Kumbha Lagna (Rahu)> I also have Rahu and Shani in the 4th house involved with Sarpa Yogas and have been betrayed by many people I loved and charished. Again planet and Arudha Lagna in Revati nakshatra, poor judment, and strong> Guru too idealistic..> Best wishes> Zoran> > > sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of hmuttagi> 1. lipanj 2007 8:56> sohamsa > Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath> > > > Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,> > Pranam:> > Could you not make out his character (astrologically) prior to > teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for being cheated?> > sincere regards> > sohamsa@ <sohamsa%40> .com, "Pt.Sanjay Rath" sanjayrath@ > wrote:> >> > This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the Hare > Krishna> > movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to learn jyotish > with> > me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years. He was to > go> > to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out there and I > asked> > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha gave $500 > and> > so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow got into a> > fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his wife wrote a> > threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep> > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju (Cancer lagna > with> > Rähu) completely captured the websites and of SJVC.> > Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri, Narasimha in the> > name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his personal > purpose in> > addition to hosting the captured website http://jyotishdiges <http://jyotishdigest.com> t.com> > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing, the hard> > hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I had no > other> > option but to file a court case and fought them in the court.By the> > grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the cases â€"Writ > Petition> > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501 of 2004> > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and I openly> > challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to agin > face me> > in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their bag of > dirty> > tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the > SmugglerI> > am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to fight> > Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has clandestinely> > imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics project by> > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well as the> > Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the equipment. > All> > equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally > imported.> > He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of a sädhu> > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily fooled. The> > customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of checking his > huge> > excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all this, > forget> > it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.> > > > --> > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007 05:35:00 PM> >>

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Rashmi,

Congratulations for the temple! This shows large ammount of some good

karma in previous birth.

i agree with Rafal on the importance of the Shiva yoga in lagna.

There is also beautiful connection of the trines in your chart.

Jupiter-AK is lord of the 9th house (dharma, temples) and is on AL in

that way determing the life direction. Being retrograde it shows big

efforts you had to put in this...could be one of the most important

tasks in this life as Jupiter is the lord of the 7th in D60 and is

AK.

9th from AL has exalted Surya and shows what supports AL-Surya`s

significations confirms dharmic activities and temples. Your Ishta

Devata is Ketu and you have pleased God very much with buildng

Ganesha (Ketu) temple i`m sure. Ketu is the lord of the 8th and

confirms what your debt is related to.

As for the Rahu in kendra conjoining Moon i believe it brought you

lot of turmoils in relationships and spoiled marital happiness as

Rahu is DK, lord of the 2nd from UL and is in 12th in navamsa. Could

be this is the main reason of the depressions Rafal mentioned.

Warm regards,

Tijana

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Sarbani Ji,

Yes, if 'they' can put up all sort of falsehood in dubious places, we can put up a bit of the good old truth, as enunciated by the Learned Judge. The Order clearly lays down that no case for an FIR is made out. It is only for decent folk, and that includes all of us who participate in Jyotish, and most others that these things are so painful. Even after an FIR, there is such a long process of investigation and framing of charges that culpablity, if any, can only emerge much later. FIR, as the acronym unfolds, is only a First Information Report about some perceived wrong doing. It is the first step in criminal legal proceedings. And even that first step is ruled out in the instant case.

It may be that 'they' may have run off to Court and filed the Petition, as the Order refers to Shri U.K. Rath and Others as Respondent No. 4. But obviously the Counter Affidavits/ Replies weighed with the Hon'ble Single Judge to find no merit in the matter at all. Usually Orders do not record the entire displeasure of the Court and the Learned Judge may have had occasion for greater oral reprimand to the Petitioners.

Ah, Ekta Kapoor. No, no, please.

Yes, of course it is that Rahu joined Shatru Pada in the 7th from AL. Despite its exaltation and having brought so many wonderful people from distant lands close to Sanjay Ji and SJC, opening the Dwara, it remains itself. A tautology but one that must be made.

And in some lectures at SJC Attri, Sanjay Ji described other facets that weigh on the Lagna, forcibly, without active intent when malefic Grahas have Rashi Drishti on the Lagna. It is not the person's own design but circumstantial forcing . Sanjay Ji explained, I think, the effect of the 9th Lord aspecting the Lagna with Rashi Drishti in Marana Karaka Sthana from the Bhava of enterprise and business.

But as to Karma and metaphysical reality, and how it will play out, I had chanced upon Sanjay Ji's views in Varahamihira archives. They are given below for a study of the progression of Karma in his chart. The Antardasha of Shukra (Moola dasha) placed in the 5th House, and Zoran has also said something about this aspect recently, could have brought attention to these matters. But otherwise, Ketu Mahadasha runs, exalted in the Arudha Lagna. Matsya Yoga functions. Truth emerges. Perhaps after 'mistakes' because Sanjay Ji has taught about this Sadhu attitude that all are the children of God, all are equal, all are same, leading to some practical issues.

Regards,

Anurag.

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

parasmai çivajyotiñe namaù

Dear Jyotiña,

Thank you one and all, for your heartfelt felicitations on this beginning of a new year in my life. As the Saturn Müla daçä ends it brings to an end the eighteen-year curse of a great Brahmin who we had caused frustration and sorrow. Having crossed that ocean of suffering, anger and frustration,[ today we look back with tender thoughts to a period of great learning and salute the paraà guru symbolized by the Brahmin. Even in the period of suffering, the omnipotent soul did not fail in doing His duty in teaching me. In introspection, we deserved every suffering just as we must have caused (perhaps in another life).

Moola Dasa (dasa showing the root of events - past karma): Self

Sun: 1963-08-07 (21:15:00) - 1968-08-07 (4:07:01)

Ven: 1968-08-07 (4:07:01) - 1985-08-07 (12:37:37) – Napunsaka curse of spouse

Sat: 1985-08-07 (12:37:37) - 2003-08-08 (3:14:23) – Curse period

Ket: 2003-08-08 (3:14:23) - 2008-08-07 (10:01:52) – Matsya Yoga to function

Rah: 2008-08-07 (10:01:52) - 2017-08-07 (17:25:40) – Dhana yoga to function

Jup: 2017-08-07 (17:25:40) - 2024-08-07 (12:24:32) – Mahapuruña & Kalpadruma yoga

Mars: 2024-08-07 (12:24:32) - 2031-08-08 (7:32:15) – Yogada (+apamåtyu)

Merc: 2031-08-08 (7:32:15) - 2047-08-08 (9:52:16) – Sarada Yoga

Moon: 2047-08-08 (9:52:16) - 2054-08-08 (4:49:00) – The end

As the müla daçä of an exalted Ketu begins we have been filled with thoughts of how best to consolidate the jyotiña knowledge and my learning for the benefit of my students and all of you. Conferences are necessary points of sharing some thoughts and must continue although the response has been far from satisfactory. The economic downturn has been painful for everyone and it is understandable.

The need of the hour is to revive the direct learning in a gurukul. We promise you that this will be started in 2004 inspite of seemingly impossible odds. There is nothing taller than the sky that cannot be reached once the heart is set and the mind focused. With a sincere prayer to the sapta-åsi and Çré Mahamatsya avatar, we begin this journey to the USA. We has asked sarvätma Sürya for a sign and like the pure, enlightening rays of the sun, your wishes poured down on my birthday. Thank you. The rays of the real sun (ätma), which came from your hearts. I asked for a ray and the brilliant sunshine poured down from your hearts. Thank you again. We were going to speak openly on the Atmakaraka and had been worried whether opening up the jyotisa secrets like this was right - you all have answered it. Sarvatma sury a has spoken from your hearts...to this there is no doubt. I salute the divine lord in your heart with all sincerity.

We have taken this promise to compile the best slokas in the form of a voluminous book series called `Brihajjyotiña saëgrahaà' and will complete this work in the next five years from 2003-08. Your good wishes and love is all that we need to continue in this path.

I remain,

At the feet of Çré Jagannätha

Sanjay Rath

Pranaam Sanjay,

Happy birthday a few days in advance! I guess you will be travelling at the time of your birthday and we will not be able to wish you.

I am glad you saw the end of the Moola dasa of Saturn, who is in Bhrashtamsa (fallen) in D-60 and shows multiple curses in rasi chart. Ketu, on the other hand, is well-placed in moolatrikona in D-60 in the 9th house of dharma. The dharma followed in last life (9th in D-60) will come to your rescue in this life and aid in the karma of this life (10th of rasi). All the very best for the Ketu dasa that just started!

BTW, talking about Moola dasa, I see from the calculations below that you are now using Sun along with Moon and lagna for starting the dasa. Sun is stronger than lagna and Moon in your rasi chart and you have rightly started dasas from Sun's quadrants below.

I don't know if you remember, but we had a big argument on the very same issue a couple of years back on the list. I insisted that Sun should be used if he is stronger than lagna and Moon, as Varahamihira, Kalyana Verma and Prithu Yasas all taught the same. You deviated from the teachings of all these scholars and insisted that Sun should not be used as the seed. We argued but could not come to an agreement.

As all the ancient writers who covered Moola dasa taught that the stronger of lagna, Moon and Sun should be used as the seed, I never had any doubt. I knew all along that you were wrong. I am glad that you have now chosen to start your Moola dasa from Sun!

Your Tithi Pravesha chart of 2003-04 looks good. But watch out during Mercury dasa. Mercury owns Kali sahamam and 8th house. He is in marana karaka sthana in 7th along with 2nd lord Jupiter. All this is good for astrology (2nd and 8th lords together and aspecting lagna!), but can suggest some physical danger too. Whenever the 8th lord occupies 7th in any TP chart, I saw that his dasa would bring some suffering. Here kali sahamam also goes into 8th. At the time the new year starts (14th Aug 2003, 7:06 pm IST), please try to pray to Lakshmi and Vishnu for relief from this bad placement (not only Mercury, but Venus is also in marana karaka sthana).

Except this, the year is great. There is Chandra-Mangala yoga, Gaja-Kesari yoga and Guru-Mangala yoga on lagna-7th axis and lagna lord is in a trine in the house of an adhimitra. This will be a great year and all the very best!

Your sishya,Narasimha

sohamsa , "Sarbani Sarkar Rath" <sarbani wrote:>> Shri Brahmadaru Smarami> > Dear Anurag,> > Like a true blue SC lawyer you have dug it up! :)). The interesting thing is even before Sanjayji filed the case, there was no FIR. But Dinanath and Co announced to the world that there was an FIR. And the world believed that. This reminds me of Ekta Kapoor's soaps. Like the prime time queen Tulsi, whose family, including her husband, does not believe in her innocence, but constantly side with the wrong doers. Its quite hilarious actually. So once again, this is defamation and damaged Arudha that we are seeing here. Do you think its exalted Rahu with A6 7th from AL? Do you think also that the world 'seeing' that and looking at the Jupiter in lagna? > > Best Regards,> > Sarbani Sarkar Rath> http://sarbani.com <http://sarbani.com/> > > > > > _____ > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Anurag Sharma> Saturday, June 02, 2007 2:17 AM> sohamsa > Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath> > > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > Dear Sarbani Ji,> > Yes, the dubious website continues to host these things and this is improper. As a Counsel I find no difficulty in examining what has been referred to, and what is now a part of public record. The impropriety is writ large in view of the Final Judgment and Order passed by the Hon'ble High Court of Delhi in WP (Cr.) 1512 of 2004. This was a batch matter (and you have pointed out several matters were disposed off together: this is the reason. Many matters were clubbed together.) The Cause Title of the Main Petition is Sunil Kumar & Ors. Vs. Delhi S.C. Financial and Dev. Corporation. The name of the Petitioner in the specifically cited case is Mahesh Kumar Rahi.> > The other Petition cited, namely, WP (Cr.) 1501 of 2004 was decided along with the other matters by virtue of a common Order dated July 27, 2005. The Final Judgment and Order dated 27.7.2005 issued by R.C. Chopra, J. in the above cited matters is reproduced below for the ready reference of all concerned:> > IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI> > 27.07.2005> > Present : Mr.Jitender Kumar Singh for the petitioners.> Ms.Mukta Gupta for the State.> Mr.Nachiket Joshi with Mr.Anil Shrivastava for respondent No.4> > > WP (Crl) No 1512/2004> Status Report seen.> After perusing the averments made in the petitioner, Status Report and hearing learned counsel for the parties, this Court finds that the allegations being made by the petitioner against one U.K.Rath and others are in regard to cheating. According to Po> ice, the disputes between them are of civil nature. Considering the nature of the allegations, this Court is of the considered view that there are no good grounds for issuance of direction to register FIR as prayed. The petitioner, however, may file a> complaint under Section 200 Cr.PC., if so advised.> The petition stands disposed of.> > July 27, 2005 R.C.CHOPRA, J.> rk> > It is thus clear that no case of cheating etc was made out and the Hon'ble Court refused to direct that an FIR be registered. Thus, it should be clear to all concerned that it is not 'they' who have 'won' but it is Shri U.K. Rath & Ors, who have been exonerated of the allegations that may have been advanced. > > There is no particular mystery about S.200 of the Cr.P.C, reference to which has been made in the Order of the Hon'ble Court. The same is also reproduced below:> > "200. Examination of complainant.> > A Magistrate taking cognizance of an offence on complaint shall examine upon oath the complainant and the witnesses present, if any, and the substance of such examination shall be reduced to writing and shall be signed by the complainant and the witnesses, and also by the Magistrate:> > Provided that, when the complaint is made in writing, the Magistrate need not examine the complainant and the witnesses-> > (a) If a public servant acting or purporting to act in the discharge of his official duties or a court has made the complaint; or> > (b) If the Magistrate makes over the case for inquiry, or trial to another Magistrate under section 192:> > Provided further that if the Magistrate makes over the case to another Magistrate under section 192 after examining the complainant and the witnesses, the latter Magistrate need not re-examine them."> > > > It is just a procedural provision.> > In view of this, it is foolhardy for them to continue to try and indulge in such libel, apart from the Karmic implications that might ensue.> > Best Regards,> > Anurag Sharma> > http://www.planetar <http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> ytransformation.blogspot.com> > sohamsa , "Sarbani Sarkar Rath" sarbani@ wrote:> >> > Shri Brahmadaru Smarami> > > > Dear Anurag and Zoran,> > > > The most important fact I think is the defamation. Dinanath falsely claimed in a dubious website, that there was a FIR against Sanjay. So Sanjayji had to file cases against such claims, which included submitting all the defamatory mails written in Vedic-Astrology, Varahamihira and other lists along with that web site contains. The end result was that the police were hauled up in court by the judge! And the judge gave orders for 11 other cases where the police had done similar things. So Sanjayji's case enabled the clearance of 11 other such cases!! Then in the high court, the court enforced the submissions of the reports of the Finance Ministry which cleared his name from other allegations. At the end the judge admonished the other party very harshly forbidding them even to appeal against the order.> > > > Now that didn't stop our friends either! We have recently heard from someone, that these people are going around and telling people that it is they who have won the cases and painting quite the opposite picture. It is a very maligned and directed defamation. And he has very quietly fought against them and won the cases about a year and a half ago. I think no one even knows this.> > > > Best Regards,> > > > Sarbani Sarkar Rath> > http://sarbani.com <http://sarbani.com/> > > > > > > > > > > _____ > > > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of amar> > Friday, June 01, 2007 4:47 PM> > sohamsa > > RE: Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath> > > > > > > > > > Om Namah Shivaya,> > Of course Guruji could have done this. However, he is too idealistic and has Guru in meena with Lagnesha in Revati,> > which gives mistakes in judgment due to his overidealistic nature.And Sarpa Yoga...too many times he is surrounded by> > sarpas. > > COmbinations for being cheated are formed by one (at least) and two malefics in 4th house. It is known as Kapata Yoga which gives> > betrayals from close ones. Rahu is the worst it gives back stabbing. Guruji has Rahu in 4th house which means backstabbed by someone> > who is close to his heart. Rahu is 12th lord and dispositor of the 5th lord, so his student from abroad, someone very closed to his heart.Incidentally,> > the person was Kumbha Lagna (Rahu)> > I also have Rahu and Shani in the 4th house involved with Sarpa Yogas and have been betrayed by many people I loved and charished. Again planet and Arudha Lagna in Revati nakshatra, poor judment, and strong> > Guru too idealistic..> > Best wishes> > Zoran> > > > > > sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of hmuttagi> > 1. lipanj 2007 8:56> > sohamsa > > Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath> > > > > > > > Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,> > > > Pranam:> > > > Could you not make out his character (astrologically) prior to > > teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for being cheated?> > > > sincere regards> > > > sohamsa@ <sohamsa%40> .com, "Pt.Sanjay Rath" sanjayrath@ > > wrote:> > >> > > This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the Hare > > Krishna> > > movement started by PrabhupÃÆ'¤da. This fellow came to learn jyotish > > with> > > me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years. He was to > > go> > > to the USA and start Sri JagannÃÆ'¤tha Vedic Center out there and I > > asked> > > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha gave $500 > > and> > > so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow got into a> > > fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his wife wrote a> > > threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep> > > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with RÃÆ'¤hu) and V.S.Raju (Cancer lagna > > with> > > RÃÆ'¤hu) completely captured the websites and of SJVC.> > > Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri, Narasimha in the> > > name of JagannÃÆ'¤tha MahÃÆ'¤prabhu and used it for his personal > > purpose in> > > addition to hosting the captured website http://jyotishdiges <http://jyotishdigest.com> t.com> > > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing, the hard> > > hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I had no > > other> > > option but to file a court case and fought them in the court.By the> > > grace of JagannÃÆ'¤tha MahÃÆ'¤prabhu, I have won all the cases â€"Writ > > Petition> > > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501 of 2004> > > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and I openly> > > challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to agin > > face me> > > in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their bag of > > dirty> > > tricks, by JagannÃÆ'¤tha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the > > SmugglerI> > > am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to fight> > > Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has clandestinely> > > imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics project by> > > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well as the> > > Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the equipment. > > All> > > equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally > > imported.> > > He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of a sÃÆ'¤dhu> > > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily fooled. The> > > customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of checking his > > huge> > > excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all this, > > forget> > > it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.> > > > > > --> > > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007 05:35:00 PM> > >> >>

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Sundeep,

I allowed myself to set this thoughts:

Why Ra in 3 from AL gives cheating? I found it gives rather cheater..

of course if thats aspects AL then person get this back..For Ketu in

ninth we worship Guru.. Deva is indicated by fifth in D1..and its also

rather the form of God..

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz -

SJC Guru

email: rafal

Jyotish pages:

www.rohinaa.com

Sharat napisał(a):

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Sundeep,

The Nodes act the level of the mind. Ra in AL in 3H, gives you

'initiative' but you can have sudden setbacks due to ' cheating';

further it is never good to have Ra conjunct with AL, as it can give

you' defamation' and ' accusations' . Ra is also conjucting A7,

darapada, so this 'accusation, defamation' can come from partners. Lord

of AL is Mangal, also lord of 10H, so it can also invlove the way you

work or work place. Rahu is aspecting 9H of bhagya and dharma, which is

not good either. 9H has Ketu, which means you should worship Ganesh and

Durga to combat Rahu's intentions.

You are running Shukra mahadasha. MD being 2nd from Sun, shows

you are giving to the world.Rahu AD will be dominating though,it is

10th from Moon as it is in parivartan with Guru, it is also AL,shows

you are experiencing benefit in your work although it requires some

strife and hard work, as it is also 3rd from lagna.

This is my humble opinion and open to correction.

Best wishes

Sharat

sohamsa@ .com, "vedicastrostudent"

<vedicastrostudent@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Rafalji and Tijanaji,

> I have heard a lot of things about Rahu. I constantly have a hard

> time understanding them since they do not seem to apply to me,

even

> though the conditions are satisfied.. I have Rahu in the 3rd in AL

> in Aries (Rahu ruled Aquarius ascendant, with Rahu's rasi-dristi)

> Rahu is MK, has graha dristi only from Mars in the 8th. No planets

> have rasi dristi on it. No planets in kendras.

>

> How would you classify my Rahu antaradasa in Venus dasa (Venus is

> AK in 6th in Gandanta, but I have a lot of CK replacements in my

> chart).

>

> One practicing astrologer (has lots of experience, has been a

> professor of astrology, has big gemstone business, his own chart

is

> packed with planets in the 5th house) in India was convinced I had

a

> relationship with a foreign woman during that time, outside of

> marriage.

>

> What is your opinion and why? Birthdate: June 29, 1967, 23:00pm,

> 78E46, 22N12, GMT+5:30, rectified.

>

> Thanks,

>

> Sundeep

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Rafal,

That's interesting. I have read Rahu in the 3rd from AL gives a bad death for those who live by the gun must pay for it as well.

My reasons are also scientific (rather artistic, because I prefer to see Jyotish as an art rather than a science) but I also have Rahu in the 3rd from AL. (11th June, 1972; 10:17:55 AM; Cuttack, Orissa, India.) Would it have the makings of a cheat?

So far, as Rahu also aspects the AL with Rashi Drishti, some shocking and deceitful experiences have come in work (the nature of the trial would depend on the Rashi in which Rahu is posited: Sanjay Ji taught this in his lectures on the Arudha Lagna at SJC Attri.) These experiences have coincided with the Rahu Moola Dasha and in the most intense ones, which happened several years back, I could see past Karma very clearly. Once they happened I felt as if a huge weight had been lifted.

I haven't managed to become a cheat as yet, not that I have been trying studiously to achieve that result. If you agree with me, why do you think that is?

It is true though that despite some very heavy duty challenges I have kept going due to a natural malefic in the 3rd from AL.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com--- In sohamsa , Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:>> *hraum namah adityaya*> > Dear Sundeep,> > I allowed myself to set this thoughts:> > Why Ra in 3 from AL gives cheating? I found it gives rather cheater.. of > course if thats aspects AL then person get this back..For Ketu in ninth > we worship Guru.. Deva is indicated by fifth in D1..and its also rather > the form of God..> > > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> email: rafal *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa.com> > Sharat napisa?(a):> >> > ||Namah Shivaya||> >> > Dear Sundeep,> >> > The Nodes act the level of the mind. Ra in AL in 3H, gives you > > 'initiative' but you can have sudden setbacks due to ' cheating'; > > further it is never good to have Ra conjunct with AL, as it can give > > you' defamation' and ' accusations' . Ra is also conjucting A7, > > darapada, so this 'accusation, defamation' can come from partners. > > Lord of AL is Mangal, also lord of 10H, so it can also invlove the way > > you work or work place. Rahu is aspecting 9H of bhagya and dharma, > > which is not good either. 9H has Ketu, which means you should worship > > Ganesh and Durga to combat Rahu's intentions.> >> > You are running Shukra mahadasha. MD being 2nd from Sun, shows you > > are giving to the world.Rahu AD will be dominating though,it is 10th > > from Moon as it is in parivartan with Guru, it is also AL,shows you > > are experiencing benefit in your work although it requires some strife > > and hard work, as it is also 3rd from lagna.> >> > This is my humble opinion and open to correction.> >> > Best wishes> >> > Sharat> >> >> > sohamsa@ .com, "vedicastrostudent" > > <vedicastrostudent@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Rafalji and Tijanaji,> > > I have heard a lot of things about Rahu. I constantly have a hard> > > time understanding them since they do not seem to apply to me, even> > > though the conditions are satisfied.. I have Rahu in the 3rd in AL> > > in Aries (Rahu ruled Aquarius ascendant, with Rahu's rasi-dristi) .> > > Rahu is MK, has graha dristi only from Mars in the 8th. No planets> > > have rasi dristi on it. No planets in kendras.> > >> > > How would you classify my Rahu antaradasa in Venus dasa (Venus is> > > AK in 6th in Gandanta, but I have a lot of CK replacements in my> > > chart).> > >> > > One practicing astrologer (has lots of experience, has been a> > > professor of astrology, has big gemstone business, his own chart is> > > packed with planets in the 5th house) in India was convinced I had a> > > relationship with a foreign woman during that time, outside of> > > marriage.> > >> > > What is your opinion and why? Birthdate: June 29, 1967, 23:00pm,> > > 78E46, 22N12, GMT+5:30, rectified.> > >> > > Thanks,> > >> > > Sundeep> >> >>

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Rafal and Anurag,

I believe some missunderstanding is happening. Sharat was talking

about Rahu in the 3rd house ON AL in Sundeep`s chart (not about Rahu

in the third from AL). Another chart, that of Rashmi has Rahu in the

3rd from AL with Moon which is the reason for Rafal`s inquiring about

suicidal thoughts.

Warm regards,

Tijana

sohamsa , " Anurag Sharma " <anuraagsharma27

wrote:

>

>

> |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

>

> Dear Rafal,

>

> That's interesting. I have read Rahu in the 3rd from AL gives a bad

> death for those who live by the gun must pay for it as well.

>

> My reasons are also scientific (rather artistic, because I prefer

to see

> Jyotish as an art rather than a science) but I also have Rahu in

the 3rd

> from AL. (11th June, 1972; 10:17:55 AM; Cuttack, Orissa, India.)

Would

> it have the makings of a cheat?

>

> So far, as Rahu also aspects the AL with Rashi Drishti, some

shocking

> and deceitful experiences have come in work (the nature of the trial

> would depend on the Rashi in which Rahu is posited: Sanjay Ji taught

> this in his lectures on the Arudha Lagna at SJC Attri.) These

> experiences have coincided with the Rahu Moola Dasha and in the most

> intense ones, which happened several years back, I could see past

> very clearly. Once they happened I felt as if a huge weight had been

> lifted.

>

> I haven't managed to become a cheat as yet, not that I have been

trying

> studiously to achieve that result. If you agree with me, why do you

> think that is?

>

> It is true though that despite some very heavy duty challenges I

have

> kept going due to a natural malefic in the 3rd from AL.

>

> Regards,

>

> Anurag Sharma

>

> http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

> sohamsa , Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@> wrote:

> >

> > *hraum namah adityaya*

> >

> > Dear Sundeep,

> >

> > I allowed myself to set this thoughts:

> >

> > Why Ra in 3 from AL gives cheating? I found it gives rather

cheater..

> of

> > course if thats aspects AL then person get this back..For Ketu in

> ninth

> > we worship Guru.. Deva is indicated by fifth in D1..and its also

> rather

> > the form of God..

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

> > email: rafal@

> > *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa.com

> >

> > Sharat napisa?(a):

> > >

> > > ||Namah Shivaya||

> > >

> > > Dear Sundeep,

> > >

> > > The Nodes act the level of the mind. Ra in AL in 3H, gives you

> > > 'initiative' but you can have sudden setbacks due to '

cheating';

> > > further it is never good to have Ra conjunct with AL, as it can

give

> > > you' defamation' and ' accusations' . Ra is also conjucting A7,

> > > darapada, so this 'accusation, defamation' can come from

partners.

> > > Lord of AL is Mangal, also lord of 10H, so it can also invlove

the

> way

> > > you work or work place. Rahu is aspecting 9H of bhagya and

dharma,

> > > which is not good either. 9H has Ketu, which means you should

> worship

> > > Ganesh and Durga to combat Rahu's intentions.

> > >

> > > You are running Shukra mahadasha. MD being 2nd from Sun, shows

you

> > > are giving to the world.Rahu AD will be dominating though,it is

10th

> > > from Moon as it is in parivartan with Guru, it is also AL,shows

you

> > > are experiencing benefit in your work although it requires some

> strife

> > > and hard work, as it is also 3rd from lagna.

> > >

> > > This is my humble opinion and open to correction.

> > >

> > > Best wishes

> > >

> > > Sharat

> > >

> > >

> > > sohamsa@ .com, " vedicastrostudent "

> > > <vedicastrostudent@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Rafalji and Tijanaji,

> > > > I have heard a lot of things about Rahu. I constantly have a

hard

> > > > time understanding them since they do not seem to apply to me,

> even

> > > > though the conditions are satisfied.. I have Rahu in the 3rd

in AL

> > > > in Aries (Rahu ruled Aquarius ascendant, with Rahu's rasi-

dristi)

> .

> > > > Rahu is MK, has graha dristi only from Mars in the 8th. No

planets

> > > > have rasi dristi on it. No planets in kendras.

> > > >

> > > > How would you classify my Rahu antaradasa in Venus dasa

(Venus is

> > > > AK in 6th in Gandanta, but I have a lot of CK replacements in

my

> > > > chart).

> > > >

> > > > One practicing astrologer (has lots of experience, has been a

> > > > professor of astrology, has big gemstone business, his own

chart

> is

> > > > packed with planets in the 5th house) in India was convinced

I had

> a

> > > > relationship with a foreign woman during that time, outside of

> > > > marriage.

> > > >

> > > > What is your opinion and why? Birthdate: June 29, 1967,

23:00pm,

> > > > 78E46, 22N12, GMT+5:30, rectified.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks,

> > > >

> > > > Sundeep

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Tijana,

No, really. I only wrote the last email with the gentlest thoughts. Really. I just found it slightly amusing that another 'generic' example of placements was being discussed, like Rahu in the 3rd from AL. Just as we were discussing benefics in Lagna and malefics in the 4th House.

That's why I clarified that even my post was in the spirit of enquiry. Actually, this is the problem with the written word. One can't always tell the intent.

I wrote with the gentlest thoughts in mind. Just to answer the question that I had posed to Rafal in the last email, I think the usual rule about Rahu being either AK/ BK applies here. Visti often talks about his AK Rahu in the MKS in 9th House as a slight exception, though this Rahu can still cause problems.

In my chart Rahu is BK and has on the one hand taught some very harsh lessons in the Moola Dasha (Lagna/ Chandra), and on the other given a lot of resistance and inclination to keep going. It's a good placement for material life as it gives a lot of drive, even without cheating.

Like everything else, I suppose even this must be judged in totality, considering all the relevant combinations in the horoscope regarding various facets of ethics. This is an interesting study in this chart.

Best regards,

Anurag.

sohamsa , "nix_nixen" <nix_nixen wrote:>> Om Gurave Namah> Dear Rafal and Anurag,> I believe some missunderstanding is happening. Sharat was talking > about Rahu in the 3rd house ON AL in Sundeep`s chart (not about Rahu > in the third from AL). Another chart, that of Rashmi has Rahu in the > 3rd from AL with Moon which is the reason for Rafal`s inquiring about > suicidal thoughts. > Warm regards,> Tijana> > > > sohamsa , "Anurag Sharma" anuraagsharma27@ > wrote:> >> > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > Dear Rafal,> > > > That's interesting. I have read Rahu in the 3rd from AL gives a bad> > death for those who live by the gun must pay for it as well.> > > > My reasons are also scientific (rather artistic, because I prefer > to see> > Jyotish as an art rather than a science) but I also have Rahu in > the 3rd> > from AL. (11th June, 1972; 10:17:55 AM; Cuttack, Orissa, India.) > Would> > it have the makings of a cheat?> > > > So far, as Rahu also aspects the AL with Rashi Drishti, some > shocking> > and deceitful experiences have come in work (the nature of the trial> > would depend on the Rashi in which Rahu is posited: Sanjay Ji taught> > this in his lectures on the Arudha Lagna at SJC Attri.) These> > experiences have coincided with the Rahu Moola Dasha and in the most> > intense ones, which happened several years back, I could see past > Karma> > very clearly. Once they happened I felt as if a huge weight had been> > lifted.> > > > I haven't managed to become a cheat as yet, not that I have been > trying> > studiously to achieve that result. If you agree with me, why do you> > think that is?> > > > It is true though that despite some very heavy duty challenges I > have> > kept going due to a natural malefic in the 3rd from AL.> > > > Regards,> > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > sohamsa , Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@> wrote:> > >> > > *hraum namah adityaya*> > >> > > Dear Sundeep,> > >> > > I allowed myself to set this thoughts:> > >> > > Why Ra in 3 from AL gives cheating? I found it gives rather > cheater..> > of> > > course if thats aspects AL then person get this back..For Ketu in> > ninth> > > we worship Guru.. Deva is indicated by fifth in D1..and its also> > rather> > > the form of God..> > >> > >> > > Regards,> > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > email: rafal@> > > *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa.com> > >> > > Sharat napisa?(a):> > > >> > > > ||Namah Shivaya||> > > >> > > > Dear Sundeep,> > > >> > > > The Nodes act the level of the mind. Ra in AL in 3H, gives you> > > > 'initiative' but you can have sudden setbacks due to ' > cheating';> > > > further it is never good to have Ra conjunct with AL, as it can > give> > > > you' defamation' and ' accusations' . Ra is also conjucting A7,> > > > darapada, so this 'accusation, defamation' can come from > partners.> > > > Lord of AL is Mangal, also lord of 10H, so it can also invlove > the> > way> > > > you work or work place. Rahu is aspecting 9H of bhagya and > dharma,> > > > which is not good either. 9H has Ketu, which means you should> > worship> > > > Ganesh and Durga to combat Rahu's intentions.> > > >> > > > You are running Shukra mahadasha. MD being 2nd from Sun, shows > you> > > > are giving to the world.Rahu AD will be dominating though,it is > 10th> > > > from Moon as it is in parivartan with Guru, it is also AL,shows > you> > > > are experiencing benefit in your work although it requires some> > strife> > > > and hard work, as it is also 3rd from lagna.> > > >> > > > This is my humble opinion and open to correction.> > > >> > > > Best wishes> > > >> > > > Sharat> > > >> > > >> > > > sohamsa@ .com, "vedicastrostudent"> > > > <vedicastrostudent@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Rafalji and Tijanaji,> > > > > I have heard a lot of things about Rahu. I constantly have a > hard> > > > > time understanding them since they do not seem to apply to me,> > even> > > > > though the conditions are satisfied.. I have Rahu in the 3rd > in AL> > > > > in Aries (Rahu ruled Aquarius ascendant, with Rahu's rasi-> dristi)> > .> > > > > Rahu is MK, has graha dristi only from Mars in the 8th. No > planets> > > > > have rasi dristi on it. No planets in kendras.> > > > >> > > > > How would you classify my Rahu antaradasa in Venus dasa > (Venus is> > > > > AK in 6th in Gandanta, but I have a lot of CK replacements in > my> > > > > chart).> > > > >> > > > > One practicing astrologer (has lots of experience, has been a> > > > > professor of astrology, has big gemstone business, his own > chart> > is> > > > > packed with planets in the 5th house) in India was convinced > I had> > a> > > > > relationship with a foreign woman during that time, outside of> > > > > marriage.> > > > >> > > > > What is your opinion and why? Birthdate: June 29, 1967, > 23:00pm,> > > > > 78E46, 22N12, GMT+5:30, rectified.> > > > >> > > > > Thanks,> > > > >> > > > > Sundeep> > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Tijana,

Yes, I read Dr. Sharat Misra's email now. He is talking about Rahu joined AL in the 3rd fromLagna. But when I wrote that last email to which you had kindly responded, I had read only Rafal's views which seemed to be about Rahu in 3rd from AL, and then the further condition of Rahu aspecting AL, both of which apply in my chart.

I was fully aware, of course, that this was very much in the nature of the generic Kapata Yoga we were discussing earlier. So, I wanted to see how it would be distinguished, if at all, in my chart. Now, I know it is distinguished in my life experience but it should also show up in the chart.

So far, I had not come across Rahu in the 3rd House from AL indicating cheating but just aggression and drive in the way one conducted himself. It is definitely a great malefic. But in his lecture on the Arudha, what Sanjay Ji taught applies completely. He said if Rahu aspected AL from Shani's Rashi the native's work or skill in work would be disputed without reason. He gave the example of maybe his father, or someone in his family who received the President's award for excellence in Engineering was questioned as not having required skillin engineering!!!

Likewise, Sanjay Ji said those with Rahu in Shani's Rashi may (would?) actually be competent and yet the world (Rashi Drishti on AL) would question that very competence.

In the same lecture he cited Shri GK Goel's example, a gentleman of considerable years and marked gentleness and who was present in that class. Sanjay Ji said those with Rahu in Mangal's Rashi and aspecting AL would be seen as violent and having temper and rage issues while they would infact be peaceniks.

The idea was expressly stated by Sanjay Ji thus in the Hindi lecture: 'Wherever Rahu is, protection goes from there.'

It is a diabolical trick played by the node. While the native has positives in the area it afflicts, if Rahu aspects AL, the society thinks exactly the opposite. In his characteristic way, Sanjay Ji said in a lighter vein, that if Rahu does not aspect the AL, please carry on doing what you are doing as no one will know!!! This I think was in reference to Bill Clinton where the instruction was to examine one's own attitude towards women and point a finger at someone like Mr. Clinton only if one had not had thoughts of a certain kind regarding women or coveted them or some such thing.

Regards,

Anurag.

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com--- In sohamsa , "nix_nixen" <nix_nixen wrote:>> Om Gurave Namah> Dear Rafal and Anurag,> I believe some missunderstanding is happening. Sharat was talking > about Rahu in the 3rd house ON AL in Sundeep`s chart (not about Rahu > in the third from AL). Another chart, that of Rashmi has Rahu in the > 3rd from AL with Moon which is the reason for Rafal`s inquiring about > suicidal thoughts. > Warm regards,> Tijana> > > > sohamsa , "Anurag Sharma" anuraagsharma27@ > wrote:> >> > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > Dear Rafal,> > > > That's interesting. I have read Rahu in the 3rd from AL gives a bad> > death for those who live by the gun must pay for it as well.> > > > My reasons are also scientific (rather artistic, because I prefer > to see> > Jyotish as an art rather than a science) but I also have Rahu in > the 3rd> > from AL. (11th June, 1972; 10:17:55 AM; Cuttack, Orissa, India.) > Would> > it have the makings of a cheat?> > > > So far, as Rahu also aspects the AL with Rashi Drishti, some > shocking> > and deceitful experiences have come in work (the nature of the trial> > would depend on the Rashi in which Rahu is posited: Sanjay Ji taught> > this in his lectures on the Arudha Lagna at SJC Attri.) These> > experiences have coincided with the Rahu Moola Dasha and in the most> > intense ones, which happened several years back, I could see past > Karma> > very clearly. Once they happened I felt as if a huge weight had been> > lifted.> > > > I haven't managed to become a cheat as yet, not that I have been > trying> > studiously to achieve that result. If you agree with me, why do you> > think that is?> > > > It is true though that despite some very heavy duty challenges I > have> > kept going due to a natural malefic in the 3rd from AL.> > > > Regards,> > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > sohamsa , Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@> wrote:> > >> > > *hraum namah adityaya*> > >> > > Dear Sundeep,> > >> > > I allowed myself to set this thoughts:> > >> > > Why Ra in 3 from AL gives cheating? I found it gives rather > cheater..> > of> > > course if thats aspects AL then person get this back..For Ketu in> > ninth> > > we worship Guru.. Deva is indicated by fifth in D1..and its also> > rather> > > the form of God..> > >> > >> > > Regards,> > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > email: rafal@> > > *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa.com> > >> > > Sharat napisa?(a):> > > >> > > > ||Namah Shivaya||> > > >> > > > Dear Sundeep,> > > >> > > > The Nodes act the level of the mind. Ra in AL in 3H, gives you> > > > 'initiative' but you can have sudden setbacks due to ' > cheating';> > > > further it is never good to have Ra conjunct with AL, as it can > give> > > > you' defamation' and ' accusations' . Ra is also conjucting A7,> > > > darapada, so this 'accusation, defamation' can come from > partners.> > > > Lord of AL is Mangal, also lord of 10H, so it can also invlove > the> > way> > > > you work or work place. Rahu is aspecting 9H of bhagya and > dharma,> > > > which is not good either. 9H has Ketu, which means you should> > worship> > > > Ganesh and Durga to combat Rahu's intentions.> > > >> > > > You are running Shukra mahadasha. MD being 2nd from Sun, shows > you> > > > are giving to the world.Rahu AD will be dominating though,it is > 10th> > > > from Moon as it is in parivartan with Guru, it is also AL,shows > you> > > > are experiencing benefit in your work although it requires some> > strife> > > > and hard work, as it is also 3rd from lagna.> > > >> > > > This is my humble opinion and open to correction.> > > >> > > > Best wishes> > > >> > > > Sharat> > > >> > > >> > > > sohamsa@ .com, "vedicastrostudent"> > > > <vedicastrostudent@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Rafalji and Tijanaji,> > > > > I have heard a lot of things about Rahu. I constantly have a > hard> > > > > time understanding them since they do not seem to apply to me,> > even> > > > > though the conditions are satisfied.. I have Rahu in the 3rd > in AL> > > > > in Aries (Rahu ruled Aquarius ascendant, with Rahu's rasi-> dristi)> > .> > > > > Rahu is MK, has graha dristi only from Mars in the 8th. No > planets> > > > > have rasi dristi on it. No planets in kendras.> > > > >> > > > > How would you classify my Rahu antaradasa in Venus dasa > (Venus is> > > > > AK in 6th in Gandanta, but I have a lot of CK replacements in > my> > > > > chart).> > > > >> > > > > One practicing astrologer (has lots of experience, has been a> > > > > professor of astrology, has big gemstone business, his own > chart> > is> > > > > packed with planets in the 5th house) in India was convinced > I had> > a> > > > > relationship with a foreign woman during that time, outside of> > > > > marriage.> > > > >> > > > > What is your opinion and why? Birthdate: June 29, 1967, > 23:00pm,> > > > > 78E46, 22N12, GMT+5:30, rectified.> > > > >> > > > > Thanks,> > > > >> > > > > Sundeep> > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Anuragji,

"In his characteristic way, Sanjay Ji said in a lighter vein, that if

Rahu does not aspect the AL, please carry on doing what you are doing

as no one will know!!! This I think was in reference to Bill Clinton

where the instruction was to examine one's own attitude towards women

and point a finger at someone like Mr. Clinton only if one had not had

thoughts of a certain kind regarding women or coveted them or some such

thing".

I also remember this lecture. Jatak Tatwa says also about the tenth

bhava from Lagna as place where we can judge prestige. 10 from AL also

has something to say about our prestige (karma prestige). Third thought

: Sani can also afflict one's good name. Forth: Pay attention to grahas

lording Lagnesh of A-Pada.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz -

SJC Guru

Jyotish pages:

www.rohinaa.com

Anurag Sharma napisał(a):

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Tijana,

Yes, I read Dr. Sharat Misra's email now. He is talking about

Rahu joined AL in the 3rd fromLagna. But when I wrote that last email

to which you had kindly responded, I had read only Rafal's views which

seemed to be about Rahu in 3rd from AL, and then the further condition

of Rahu aspecting AL, both of which apply in my chart.

I was fully aware, of course, that this was very much in the

nature of the generic Kapata Yoga we were discussing earlier. So, I

wanted to see how it would be distinguished, if at all, in my chart.

Now, I know it is distinguished in my life experience but it

should also show up in the chart.

So far, I had not come across Rahu in the 3rd House from AL

indicating cheating but just aggression and drive in the way one

conducted himself. It is definitely a great malefic. But in his lecture

on the Arudha, what Sanjay Ji taught applies completely. He said if

Rahu aspected AL from Shani's Rashi the native's work or skill in work

would be disputed without reason. He gave the example of maybe his

father, or someone in his family who received the President's award for

excellence in Engineering was questioned as not having required skillin

engineering! !!

Likewise, Sanjay Ji said those with Rahu in Shani's Rashi may

(would?) actually be competent and yet the world (Rashi Drishti on AL)

would question that very competence.

In the same lecture he cited Shri GK Goel's example, a gentleman

of considerable years and marked gentleness and who was present in that

class. Sanjay Ji said those with Rahu in Mangal's Rashi and aspecting

AL would be seen as violent and having temper and rage issues while

they would infact be peaceniks.

The idea was expressly stated by Sanjay Ji thus in the Hindi

lecture: 'Wherever Rahu is, protection goes from there.'

It is a diabolical trick played by the node. While the native has

positives in the area it afflicts, if Rahu aspects AL, the society

thinks exactly the opposite. In his characteristic way, Sanjay Ji said

in a lighter vein, that if Rahu does not aspect the AL, please carry on

doing what you are doing as no one will know!!! This I think was in

reference to Bill Clinton where the instruction was to examine one's

own attitude towards women and point a finger at someone like Mr.

Clinton only if one had not had thoughts of a certain kind regarding

women or coveted them or some such thing.

Regards,

Anurag.

http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

sohamsa@ .com, "nix_nixen" <nix_nixen@.. .>

wrote:

>

> Om Gurave Namah

> Dear Rafal and Anurag,

> I believe some missunderstanding is happening. Sharat was talking

> about Rahu in the 3rd house ON AL in Sundeep`s chart (not about

Rahu

> in the third from AL). Another chart, that of Rashmi has Rahu in

the

> 3rd from AL with Moon which is the reason for Rafal`s inquiring

about

> suicidal thoughts.

> Warm regards,

> Tijana

>

>

>

> sohamsa@ .com, "Anurag Sharma" anuraagsharma27@

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> >

> > Dear Rafal,

> >

> > That's interesting. I have read Rahu in the 3rd from AL gives

a bad

> > death for those who live by the gun must pay for it as well.

> >

> > My reasons are also scientific (rather artistic, because I

prefer

> to see

> > Jyotish as an art rather than a science) but I also have Rahu

in

> the 3rd

> > from AL. (11th June, 1972; 10:17:55 AM; Cuttack, Orissa,

India.)

> Would

> > it have the makings of a cheat?

> >

> > So far, as Rahu also aspects the AL with Rashi Drishti, some

> shocking

> > and deceitful experiences have come in work (the nature of

the trial

> > would depend on the Rashi in which Rahu is posited: Sanjay Ji

taught

> > this in his lectures on the Arudha Lagna at SJC Attri.) These

> > experiences have coincided with the Rahu Moola Dasha and in

the most

> > intense ones, which happened several years back, I could see

past

> Karma

> > very clearly. Once they happened I felt as if a huge weight

had been

> > lifted.

> >

> > I haven't managed to become a cheat as yet, not that I have

been

> trying

> > studiously to achieve that result. If you agree with me, why

do you

> > think that is?

> >

> > It is true though that despite some very heavy duty

challenges I

> have

> > kept going due to a natural malefic in the 3rd from AL.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Anurag Sharma

> >

> > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

> > sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz

<starsuponme@> wrote:

> > >

> > > *hraum namah adityaya*

> > >

> > > Dear Sundeep,

> > >

> > > I allowed myself to set this thoughts:

> > >

> > > Why Ra in 3 from AL gives cheating? I found it gives

rather

> cheater..

> > of

> > > course if thats aspects AL then person get this

back..For Ketu in

> > ninth

> > > we worship Guru.. Deva is indicated by fifth in D1..and

its also

> > rather

> > > the form of God..

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

> > > email: rafal@

> > > *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa. com

> > >

> > > Sharat napisa?(a):

> > > >

> > > > ||Namah Shivaya||

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sundeep,

> > > >

> > > > The Nodes act the level of the mind. Ra in AL in

3H, gives you

> > > > 'initiative' but you can have sudden setbacks due

to '

> cheating';

> > > > further it is never good to have Ra conjunct with

AL, as it can

> give

> > > > you' defamation' and ' accusations' . Ra is also

conjucting A7,

> > > > darapada, so this 'accusation, defamation' can come

from

> partners.

> > > > Lord of AL is Mangal, also lord of 10H, so it can

also invlove

> the

> > way

> > > > you work or work place. Rahu is aspecting 9H of

bhagya and

> dharma,

> > > > which is not good either. 9H has Ketu, which means

you should

> > worship

> > > > Ganesh and Durga to combat Rahu's intentions.

> > > >

> > > > You are running Shukra mahadasha. MD being 2nd from

Sun, shows

> you

> > > > are giving to the world.Rahu AD will be dominating

though,it is

> 10th

> > > > from Moon as it is in parivartan with Guru, it is

also AL,shows

> you

> > > > are experiencing benefit in your work although it

requires some

> > strife

> > > > and hard work, as it is also 3rd from lagna.

> > > >

> > > > This is my humble opinion and open to correction.

> > > >

> > > > Best wishes

> > > >

> > > > Sharat

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > sohamsa@ .com, "vedicastrostudent"

> > > > <vedicastrostudent@ ...> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Rafalji and Tijanaji,

> > > > > I have heard a lot of things about Rahu. I

constantly have a

> hard

> > > > > time understanding them since they do not seem

to apply to me,

> > even

> > > > > though the conditions are satisfied.. I have

Rahu in the 3rd

> in AL

> > > > > in Aries (Rahu ruled Aquarius ascendant, with

Rahu's rasi-

> dristi)

> > .

> > > > > Rahu is MK, has graha dristi only from Mars in

the 8th. No

> planets

> > > > > have rasi dristi on it. No planets in kendras.

> > > > >

> > > > > How would you classify my Rahu antaradasa in

Venus dasa

> (Venus is

> > > > > AK in 6th in Gandanta, but I have a lot of CK

replacements in

> my

> > > > > chart).

> > > > >

> > > > > One practicing astrologer (has lots of

experience, has been a

> > > > > professor of astrology, has big gemstone

business, his own

> chart

> > is

> > > > > packed with planets in the 5th house) in India

was convinced

> I had

> > a

> > > > > relationship with a foreign woman during that

time, outside of

> > > > > marriage.

> > > > >

> > > > > What is your opinion and why? Birthdate: June

29, 1967,

> 23:00pm,

> > > > > 78E46, 22N12, GMT+5:30, rectified.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks,

> > > > >

> > > > > Sundeep

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Anurag ,

I would agree with your thoughts as they exemplify what Sanjay ji has taught.

Rahu in AL is what I had pointed about, will cause the ' society' pointing accusations depending upon its sign or aspects. Sanjay ji does say about ' cheating ' associated with Rahu depending upon its position. He also says that if Rahu is AK, he will never cheat but rather will be accused of cheating.

So where will Rahu be in a person who is a cheat? Rahu being a master planner must thus influence the Lagna/AL , it is but only a mind with no body, so it must conjoin/aspect another planet to achieve its malefic intents.

I have Rahu ( in Libra) in Lagna aspecting my AL in 9H, have I got cheated or been accused of..never. But Rahu in Lagna in parivartan with Shukra in 5H( Kumbha), does make my mind a ' master planner' albeit with shades of hesitation , which is an inherent Libra ascendant trait.

Just my thoughts.

Sincerely,

Sharat

sohamsa , "Anurag Sharma" <anuraagsharma27 wrote:>> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > Dear Tijana,> > Yes, I read Dr. Sharat Misra's email now. He is talking about Rahu> joined AL in the 3rd fromLagna. But when I wrote that last email to> which you had kindly responded, I had read only Rafal's views which> seemed to be about Rahu in 3rd from AL, and then the further condition> of Rahu aspecting AL, both of which apply in my chart.> > I was fully aware, of course, that this was very much in the nature of> the generic Kapata Yoga we were discussing earlier. So, I wanted to see> how it would be distinguished, if at all, in my chart. Now, I know it is> distinguished in my life experience but it should also show up in the> chart.> > So far, I had not come across Rahu in the 3rd House from AL indicating> cheating but just aggression and drive in the way one conducted himself.> It is definitely a great malefic. But in his lecture on the Arudha, what> Sanjay Ji taught applies completely. He said if Rahu aspected AL from> Shani's Rashi the native's work or skill in work would be disputed> without reason. He gave the example of maybe his father, or someone in> his family who received the President's award for excellence in> Engineering was questioned as not having required skillin engineering!!!> > Likewise, Sanjay Ji said those with Rahu in Shani's Rashi may (would?)> actually be competent and yet the world (Rashi Drishti on AL) would> question that very competence.> > In the same lecture he cited Shri GK Goel's example, a gentleman of> considerable years and marked gentleness and who was present in that> class. Sanjay Ji said those with Rahu in Mangal's Rashi and aspecting AL> would be seen as violent and having temper and rage issues while they> would infact be peaceniks.> > The idea was expressly stated by Sanjay Ji thus in the Hindi lecture:> 'Wherever Rahu is, protection goes from there.'> > It is a diabolical trick played by the node. While the native has> positives in the area it afflicts, if Rahu aspects AL, the society> thinks exactly the opposite. In his characteristic way, Sanjay Ji said> in a lighter vein, that if Rahu does not aspect the AL, please carry on> doing what you are doing as no one will know!!! This I think was in> reference to Bill Clinton where the instruction was to examine one's> own attitude towards women and point a finger at someone like Mr.> Clinton only if one had not had thoughts of a certain kind regarding> women or coveted them or some such thing.> > Regards,> > Anurag.> > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> sohamsa , "nix_nixen" nix_nixen@ wrote:> >> > Om Gurave Namah> > Dear Rafal and Anurag,> > I believe some missunderstanding is happening. Sharat was talking> > about Rahu in the 3rd house ON AL in Sundeep`s chart (not about Rahu> > in the third from AL). Another chart, that of Rashmi has Rahu in the> > 3rd from AL with Moon which is the reason for Rafal`s inquiring about> > suicidal thoughts.> > Warm regards,> > Tijana> >> >> >> > sohamsa , "Anurag Sharma" anuraagsharma27@> > wrote:> > >> > >> > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > >> > > Dear Rafal,> > >> > > That's interesting. I have read Rahu in the 3rd from AL gives a bad> > > death for those who live by the gun must pay for it as well.> > >> > > My reasons are also scientific (rather artistic, because I prefer> > to see> > > Jyotish as an art rather than a science) but I also have Rahu in> > the 3rd> > > from AL. (11th June, 1972; 10:17:55 AM; Cuttack, Orissa, India.)> > Would> > > it have the makings of a cheat?> > >> > > So far, as Rahu also aspects the AL with Rashi Drishti, some> > shocking> > > and deceitful experiences have come in work (the nature of the trial> > > would depend on the Rashi in which Rahu is posited: Sanjay Ji taught> > > this in his lectures on the Arudha Lagna at SJC Attri.) These> > > experiences have coincided with the Rahu Moola Dasha and in the most> > > intense ones, which happened several years back, I could see past> > Karma> > > very clearly. Once they happened I felt as if a huge weight had been> > > lifted.> > >> > > I haven't managed to become a cheat as yet, not that I have been> > trying> > > studiously to achieve that result. If you agree with me, why do you> > > think that is?> > >> > > It is true though that despite some very heavy duty challenges I> > have> > > kept going due to a natural malefic in the 3rd from AL.> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > Anurag Sharma> > >> > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > sohamsa , Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@> wrote:> > > >> > > > *hraum namah adityaya*> > > >> > > > Dear Sundeep,> > > >> > > > I allowed myself to set this thoughts:> > > >> > > > Why Ra in 3 from AL gives cheating? I found it gives rather> > cheater..> > > of> > > > course if thats aspects AL then person get this back..For Ketu in> > > ninth> > > > we worship Guru.. Deva is indicated by fifth in D1..and its also> > > rather> > > > the form of God..> > > >> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > > email: rafal@> > > > *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa.com> > > >> > > > Sharat napisa?(a):> > > > >> > > > > ||Namah Shivaya||> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sundeep,> > > > >> > > > > The Nodes act the level of the mind. Ra in AL in 3H, gives you> > > > > 'initiative' but you can have sudden setbacks due to '> > cheating';> > > > > further it is never good to have Ra conjunct with AL, as it can> > give> > > > > you' defamation' and ' accusations' . Ra is also conjucting A7,> > > > > darapada, so this 'accusation, defamation' can come from> > partners.> > > > > Lord of AL is Mangal, also lord of 10H, so it can also invlove> > the> > > way> > > > > you work or work place. Rahu is aspecting 9H of bhagya and> > dharma,> > > > > which is not good either. 9H has Ketu, which means you should> > > worship> > > > > Ganesh and Durga to combat Rahu's intentions.> > > > >> > > > > You are running Shukra mahadasha. MD being 2nd from Sun, shows> > you> > > > > are giving to the world.Rahu AD will be dominating though,it is> > 10th> > > > > from Moon as it is in parivartan with Guru, it is also AL,shows> > you> > > > > are experiencing benefit in your work although it requires some> > > strife> > > > > and hard work, as it is also 3rd from lagna.> > > > >> > > > > This is my humble opinion and open to correction.> > > > >> > > > > Best wishes> > > > >> > > > > Sharat> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > sohamsa@ .com, "vedicastrostudent"> > > > > <vedicastrostudent@ ...> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Rafalji and Tijanaji,> > > > > > I have heard a lot of things about Rahu. I constantly have a> > hard> > > > > > time understanding them since they do not seem to apply to me,> > > even> > > > > > though the conditions are satisfied.. I have Rahu in the 3rd> > in AL> > > > > > in Aries (Rahu ruled Aquarius ascendant, with Rahu's rasi-> > dristi)> > > .> > > > > > Rahu is MK, has graha dristi only from Mars in the 8th. No> > planets> > > > > > have rasi dristi on it. No planets in kendras.> > > > > >> > > > > > How would you classify my Rahu antaradasa in Venus dasa> > (Venus is> > > > > > AK in 6th in Gandanta, but I have a lot of CK replacements in> > my> > > > > > chart).> > > > > >> > > > > > One practicing astrologer (has lots of experience, has been a> > > > > > professor of astrology, has big gemstone business, his own> > chart> > > is> > > > > > packed with planets in the 5th house) in India was convinced> > I had> > > a> > > > > > relationship with a foreign woman during that time, outside of> > > > > > marriage.> > > > > >> > > > > > What is your opinion and why? Birthdate: June 29, 1967,> > 23:00pm,> > > > > > 78E46, 22N12, GMT+5:30, rectified.> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > >> > > > > > Sundeep> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Dr. Misra,

That point you make about Rahu indicating the mind is important. I remember some things from Sanjay Ji's lectures on the Lagna which have a bearing on the subject of discussion.

Lagna shows Viveka/ discrimination. Graha Drishti of planets on the Lagna shows parts of the intellect that modify that discrimination in accordance with the nature of the Graha. For example, Graha Drishti of Shani to the Lagna will make the native take decisions which will lead to sorrow. Graha Drishti of say, Guru, would impart its positive grace to the Vivek shown by Lagna.

Rashi Drishti of Grahas to the Lagna also modifies the Vivek but that is not the native's own doing: it is imposed on the native. The source of the imposition can be seen from the lordship of the Graha having Rashi Drishti.

Guru shows the value system. A strong Guru can show a strong value system. Planets aspecting Guru with Graha Drishti, have been described by Sanjay Ji thus. The example that comes to mind is that of Shani aspecting Guru: the native has great regard for labour and hard work. Mangal aspecting makes the native fair in war and battle.

Another thing was Sura Grahas being placed in Asura houses and vice versa which can lead to failure in Vivek in that activity at some point.

If Rahu aspects the Lagna by Rashi Drishti, shock, deceit and cheating can be forced on the native as this is not a part of his own intelligence but is being imposed on him.

Those lectures bring out all these aspects and others to our great benefit.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com--- In sohamsa , "Sharat" <gidoc wrote:>> > ||Namah Shivaya||> > Dear Anurag ,> > I would agree with your thoughts as they exemplify what Sanjay ji has> taught.> > Rahu in AL is what I had pointed about, will cause the ' society'> pointing accusations depending upon its sign or aspects. Sanjay ji does> say about ' cheating ' associated with Rahu depending upon its position.> He also says that if Rahu is AK, he will never cheat but rather will be> accused of cheating.> > So where will Rahu be in a person who is a cheat? Rahu being a master> planner must thus influence the Lagna/AL , it is but only a mind with no> body, so it must conjoin/aspect another planet to achieve its malefic> intents.> > I have Rahu ( in Libra) in Lagna aspecting my AL in 9H, have I got> cheated or been accused of..never. But Rahu in Lagna in parivartan with> Shukra in 5H( Kumbha), does make my mind a ' master planner' albeit> with shades of hesitation , which is an inherent Libra ascendant trait.> > Just my thoughts.> > Sincerely,> > Sharat> > > sohamsa , "Anurag Sharma" anuraagsharma27@> wrote:> >> >> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> >> > Dear Tijana,> >> > Yes, I read Dr. Sharat Misra's email now. He is talking about Rahu> > joined AL in the 3rd fromLagna. But when I wrote that last email to> > which you had kindly responded, I had read only Rafal's views which> > seemed to be about Rahu in 3rd from AL, and then the further condition> > of Rahu aspecting AL, both of which apply in my chart.> >> > I was fully aware, of course, that this was very much in the nature of> > the generic Kapata Yoga we were discussing earlier. So, I wanted to> see> > how it would be distinguished, if at all, in my chart. Now, I know it> is> > distinguished in my life experience but it should also show up in the> > chart.> >> > So far, I had not come across Rahu in the 3rd House from AL indicating> > cheating but just aggression and drive in the way one conducted> himself.> > It is definitely a great malefic. But in his lecture on the Arudha,> what> > Sanjay Ji taught applies completely. He said if Rahu aspected AL from> > Shani's Rashi the native's work or skill in work would be disputed> > without reason. He gave the example of maybe his father, or someone in> > his family who received the President's award for excellence in> > Engineering was questioned as not having required skillin> engineering!!!> >> > Likewise, Sanjay Ji said those with Rahu in Shani's Rashi may (would?)> > actually be competent and yet the world (Rashi Drishti on AL) would> > question that very competence.> >> > In the same lecture he cited Shri GK Goel's example, a gentleman of> > considerable years and marked gentleness and who was present in that> > class. Sanjay Ji said those with Rahu in Mangal's Rashi and aspecting> AL> > would be seen as violent and having temper and rage issues while they> > would infact be peaceniks.> >> > The idea was expressly stated by Sanjay Ji thus in the Hindi lecture:> > 'Wherever Rahu is, protection goes from there.'> >> > It is a diabolical trick played by the node. While the native has> > positives in the area it afflicts, if Rahu aspects AL, the society> > thinks exactly the opposite. In his characteristic way, Sanjay Ji said> > in a lighter vein, that if Rahu does not aspect the AL, please carry> on> > doing what you are doing as no one will know!!! This I think was in> > reference to Bill Clinton where the instruction was to examine one's> > own attitude towards women and point a finger at someone like Mr.> > Clinton only if one had not had thoughts of a certain kind regarding> > women or coveted them or some such thing.> >> > Regards,> >> > Anurag.> >> > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > sohamsa , "nix_nixen" nix_nixen@ wrote:> > >> > > Om Gurave Namah> > > Dear Rafal and Anurag,> > > I believe some missunderstanding is happening. Sharat was talking> > > about Rahu in the 3rd house ON AL in Sundeep`s chart (not about Rahu> > > in the third from AL). Another chart, that of Rashmi has Rahu in the> > > 3rd from AL with Moon which is the reason for Rafal`s inquiring> about> > > suicidal thoughts.> > > Warm regards,> > > Tijana> > >> > >> > >> > > sohamsa , "Anurag Sharma" anuraagsharma27@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > >> > > > Dear Rafal,> > > >> > > > That's interesting. I have read Rahu in the 3rd from AL gives a> bad> > > > death for those who live by the gun must pay for it as well.> > > >> > > > My reasons are also scientific (rather artistic, because I prefer> > > to see> > > > Jyotish as an art rather than a science) but I also have Rahu in> > > the 3rd> > > > from AL. (11th June, 1972; 10:17:55 AM; Cuttack, Orissa, India.)> > > Would> > > > it have the makings of a cheat?> > > >> > > > So far, as Rahu also aspects the AL with Rashi Drishti, some> > > shocking> > > > and deceitful experiences have come in work (the nature of the> trial> > > > would depend on the Rashi in which Rahu is posited: Sanjay Ji> taught> > > > this in his lectures on the Arudha Lagna at SJC Attri.) These> > > > experiences have coincided with the Rahu Moola Dasha and in the> most> > > > intense ones, which happened several years back, I could see past> > > Karma> > > > very clearly. Once they happened I felt as if a huge weight had> been> > > > lifted.> > > >> > > > I haven't managed to become a cheat as yet, not that I have been> > > trying> > > > studiously to achieve that result. If you agree with me, why do> you> > > > think that is?> > > >> > > > It is true though that despite some very heavy duty challenges I> > > have> > > > kept going due to a natural malefic in the 3rd from AL.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > Anurag Sharma> > > >> > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > sohamsa , Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@>> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > *hraum namah adityaya*> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sundeep,> > > > >> > > > > I allowed myself to set this thoughts:> > > > >> > > > > Why Ra in 3 from AL gives cheating? I found it gives rather> > > cheater..> > > > of> > > > > course if thats aspects AL then person get this back..For Ketu> in> > > > ninth> > > > > we worship Guru.. Deva is indicated by fifth in D1..and its also> > > > rather> > > > > the form of God..> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > > > email: rafal@> > > > > *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa.com> > > > >> > > > > Sharat napisa?(a):> > > > > >> > > > > > ||Namah Shivaya||> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Sundeep,> > > > > >> > > > > > The Nodes act the level of the mind. Ra in AL in 3H, gives you> > > > > > 'initiative' but you can have sudden setbacks due to '> > > cheating';> > > > > > further it is never good to have Ra conjunct with AL, as it> can> > > give> > > > > > you' defamation' and ' accusations' . Ra is also conjucting> A7,> > > > > > darapada, so this 'accusation, defamation' can come from> > > partners.> > > > > > Lord of AL is Mangal, also lord of 10H, so it can also invlove> > > the> > > > way> > > > > > you work or work place. Rahu is aspecting 9H of bhagya and> > > dharma,> > > > > > which is not good either. 9H has Ketu, which means you should> > > > worship> > > > > > Ganesh and Durga to combat Rahu's intentions.> > > > > >> > > > > > You are running Shukra mahadasha. MD being 2nd from Sun, shows> > > you> > > > > > are giving to the world.Rahu AD will be dominating though,it> is> > > 10th> > > > > > from Moon as it is in parivartan with Guru, it is also> AL,shows> > > you> > > > > > are experiencing benefit in your work although it requires> some> > > > strife> > > > > > and hard work, as it is also 3rd from lagna.> > > > > >> > > > > > This is my humble opinion and open to correction.> > > > > >> > > > > > Best wishes> > > > > >> > > > > > Sharat> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com, "vedicastrostudent"> > > > > > <vedicastrostudent@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Rafalji and Tijanaji,> > > > > > > I have heard a lot of things about Rahu. I constantly have a> > > hard> > > > > > > time understanding them since they do not seem to apply to> me,> > > > even> > > > > > > though the conditions are satisfied.. I have Rahu in the 3rd> > > in AL> > > > > > > in Aries (Rahu ruled Aquarius ascendant, with Rahu's rasi-> > > dristi)> > > > .> > > > > > > Rahu is MK, has graha dristi only from Mars in the 8th. No> > > planets> > > > > > > have rasi dristi on it. No planets in kendras.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > How would you classify my Rahu antaradasa in Venus dasa> > > (Venus is> > > > > > > AK in 6th in Gandanta, but I have a lot of CK replacements> in> > > my> > > > > > > chart).> > > > > > >> > > > > > > One practicing astrologer (has lots of experience, has been> a> > > > > > > professor of astrology, has big gemstone business, his own> > > chart> > > > is> > > > > > > packed with planets in the 5th house) in India was convinced> > > I had> > > > a> > > > > > > relationship with a foreign woman during that time, outside> of> > > > > > > marriage.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > What is your opinion and why? Birthdate: June 29, 1967,> > > 23:00pm,> > > > > > > 78E46, 22N12, GMT+5:30, rectified.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Sundeep> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Tijana;

i dont think i have rahu in 3rd from al there is misunderstanding again?? my kundali is

aries lagna & in aries=sun,mercury,ketu, tauras=venus, gemini=mars, leo=jupiter, libra=rahu,moon,

scorpio=saturn so do i have rahu in 3rd from al??? anyway please let me know???

thanks

rashmikant

nix_nixen <nix_nixensohamsa Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2007 1:20:18 PM Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

Om Gurave NamahDear Rafal and Anurag,I believe some missunderstanding is happening. Sharat was talking about Rahu in the 3rd house ON AL in Sundeep`s chart (not about Rahu in the third from AL). Another chart, that of Rashmi has Rahu in the 3rd from AL with Moon which is the reason for Rafal`s inquiring about suicidal thoughts. Warm regards,Tijanasohamsa@ .com, "Anurag Sharma" <anuraagsharma27@ ...> wrote:>> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > Dear Rafal,> > That's interesting. I have read Rahu in the 3rd from AL gives a bad> death for those who live by the gun must pay for it as well.> > My reasons are also scientific (rather artistic, because I prefer to see> Jyotish as an art rather than a science) but I also have Rahu in the 3rd> from AL.

(11th June, 1972; 10:17:55 AM; Cuttack, Orissa, India.) Would> it have the makings of a cheat?> > So far, as Rahu also aspects the AL with Rashi Drishti, some shocking> and deceitful experiences have come in work (the nature of the trial> would depend on the Rashi in which Rahu is posited: Sanjay Ji taught> this in his lectures on the Arudha Lagna at SJC Attri.) These> experiences have coincided with the Rahu Moola Dasha and in the most> intense ones, which happened several years back, I could see past Karma> very clearly. Once they happened I felt as if a huge weight had been> lifted.> > I haven't managed to become a cheat as yet, not that I have been trying> studiously to achieve that result. If you agree with me, why do you> think that is?> > It is true though that despite some very heavy duty challenges I have> kept going due to a

natural malefic in the 3rd from AL.> > Regards,> > Anurag Sharma> > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ > wrote:> >> > *hraum namah adityaya*> >> > Dear Sundeep,> >> > I allowed myself to set this thoughts:> >> > Why Ra in 3 from AL gives cheating? I found it gives rather cheater..> of> > course if thats aspects AL then person get this back..For Ketu in> ninth> > we worship Guru.. Deva is indicated by fifth in D1..and its also> rather> > the form of God..> >> >> > Regards,> > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru>

> email: rafal@> > *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa. com> >> > Sharat napisa?(a):> > >> > > ||Namah Shivaya||> > >> > > Dear Sundeep,> > >> > > The Nodes act the level of the mind. Ra in AL in 3H, gives you> > > 'initiative' but you can have sudden setbacks due to ' cheating';> > > further it is never good to have Ra conjunct with AL, as it can give> > > you' defamation' and ' accusations' . Ra is also conjucting A7,> > > darapada, so this 'accusation, defamation' can come from partners.> > > Lord of AL is Mangal, also lord of 10H, so it can also invlove the> way> > > you work or work place. Rahu is aspecting 9H of bhagya and dharma,> > > which is not good either. 9H has Ketu, which means you should> worship> > > Ganesh and Durga to

combat Rahu's intentions.> > >> > > You are running Shukra mahadasha. MD being 2nd from Sun, shows you> > > are giving to the world.Rahu AD will be dominating though,it is 10th> > > from Moon as it is in parivartan with Guru, it is also AL,shows you> > > are experiencing benefit in your work although it requires some> strife> > > and hard work, as it is also 3rd from lagna.> > >> > > This is my humble opinion and open to correction.> > >> > > Best wishes> > >> > > Sharat> > >> > >> > > sohamsa@ .com, "vedicastrostudent"> > > <vedicastrostudent@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Rafalji and Tijanaji,> > > > I have heard a lot of things about Rahu. I constantly have a hard>

> > > time understanding them since they do not seem to apply to me,> even> > > > though the conditions are satisfied.. I have Rahu in the 3rd in AL> > > > in Aries (Rahu ruled Aquarius ascendant, with Rahu's rasi-dristi)> .> > > > Rahu is MK, has graha dristi only from Mars in the 8th. No planets> > > > have rasi dristi on it. No planets in kendras.> > > >> > > > How would you classify my Rahu antaradasa in Venus dasa (Venus is> > > > AK in 6th in Gandanta, but I have a lot of CK replacements in my> > > > chart).> > > >> > > > One practicing astrologer (has lots of experience, has been a> > > > professor of astrology, has big gemstone business, his own chart> is> > > > packed with planets in the 5th house) in India was convinced

I had> a> > > > relationship with a foreign woman during that time, outside of> > > > marriage.> > > >> > > > What is your opinion and why? Birthdate: June 29, 1967, 23:00pm,> > > > 78E46, 22N12, GMT+5:30, rectified.> > > >> > > > Thanks,> > > >> > > > Sundeep> > >> > >> >>

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

Guest guest

Jai Shri Ram

Yes, I will agree to what Panditji is saying. Correct me if I am wrong, exalted Rahu and Ketu with any other planet, increases the influence of that planet.

I have Rahu and Shukra in Gemini in Kendra (Meena rashi being the lagna) and ketu in Dhanu rashi.

Warm regards,

Mihir

amar <ahimsasohamsa Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2007 2:21:09 PMRE: Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

Om Namah Shivaya,

I am afraid we will get into a long discussion here.

Exaltation does not change the graha being saumya or crura. Hitler Had exaled Rahu in

9th house, and look at his dharma. I am not comparing nor attributing you bad traits, just discussing

the matter. SO, one graha does not make a character. What Tijana stated the rest of the chart should be

judged to see the person.

What you stated is correct, I agree that Exatled Rahu gives high ideals, and exalted nodes in kendra give

spirituality. However, Rahu is still crura. Do not take this personally, we are discussing Jyotish.

To analyze your character, I repeat the whole picture will count.

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz1. lipanj 2007 18:10sohamsa@ .comRe: Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

hraum namah adityayaDear Tijana,Why Rahu exalted should give bad traits still? Is it not high ideals? Nodes in kendra gives spirituality. .Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comJyotish pages: www.rohinaa. comnix_nixen napisa©È(a):

Om Gurave NamahDear Rafal,Rahu in Mercury signs in lagna will direct a person towards gaining and money issues. Rahu will give his best here (exalted and mooltrikona) to acchieve what he desires and he will not certainly do that by the means of rightiousness.But your chart is separate issue and what gives you the capability to fight that Rahu`s influence is the storage of beuatiful spiritual yogas in your 5th house, in the first place-Darmakarmaadi pati yoga formed by AK and 9th lord. I`m sure that Sarpa brought you much troubles in life and much questions and dillemas until you have not turned to the light of Vishnu (Mercury) who breaks the Sarpa for you. Rahu as the co-lord of the 9th brought problems related to dharma and father (as you are born catholic and have become bhakta)?Warm regards,Tijana sohamsa@

..com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:>> *hraum namah adityaya*> > Dear Anuragji,> > What with me? Ra in first, Buddha in forth...I am cheater?> > Other perspective: Buddha as Lagnesh (me) is only benefic in Sarpa Yoga.> > Other perspective: Rahu in Lagna is like Jupiter for Gemini (ninth lord).> > Other perspective: Ju and Su are in kona to D1 Lagna.> > How You see those?> > *My chart: http://docs. rohinaa.com/ chart.pdf*> > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> email: rafal *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa. com> > Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):> >> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> >> > Being

cheated can be seen from a malefic in the 4th House. In Sanjay > > Ji's chart, exalted Rahu tenants the 4th House. This is Kapata Yoga.> >> > If there is a natural malefic in the Lagna, the native himself has the > > capacity to cheat. If malefics tenant both Lagna and 4th, there is a > > cheating tug-of-war going on.> >> > Suppose, there is Guru in Lagna in strength, the person may be > > teaching, instead of cheating like Rahu in the 4th. Rahu loves to > > shock with deceit. If he is discovered right at the outset, how will > > it garner the shock and terrible deceit, it loves so much, and if it > > does not Rahu will not be Rahu.> >> > Guru Graha is just not bothered ab initio. Later, maybe after being > > subjected to many cheatings, it may have some awareness of how to spot > > cheats. But

I doubt, Guru will have any interest in it to begin with. > > Guru will have interest in things Sanatan, while Rahu will have in > > things that belong to Satan, at least insofar as traditional Christian > > thought goes.> >> > So, Sanatan Versus Satan is what Guru Versus Rahu might indicate. In > > Hindu thought, we do not really divide Good and Evil in this manner.> >> > Thus, we are happy to say Karma will take its own course. And it will. > > Nothing can really change that.> >> > Regards,> >> > Anurag Sharma> >> > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> > sohamsa@ .com, "hmuttagi" <hmuttagi@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,> > >> > >

Pranam:> > >> > > Could you not make out his character (astrologically) prior to> > > teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for being cheated?> > >> > > sincere regards> > >> > >> > > sohamsa@ .com, "Pt.Sanjay Rath" sanjayrath@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the Hare> > > Krishna> > > > movement started by Prabhupªª¢ðda. This fellow came to learn jyotish> > > with> > > > me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years. He was to> > > go> > > > to the USA and start Sri Jagannªª¢ðtha Vedic Center out there and I> > > asked> > > > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha gave $500>

> > and> > > > so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow got into a> > > > fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his wife wrote a> > > > threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep> > > > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rªª¢ðhu) and V.S.Raju (Cancer lagna> > > with> > > > Rªª¢ðhu) completely captured the websites and of SJVC.> > > > Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri, Narasimha in the> > > > name of Jagannªª¢ðtha Mahªª¢ðprabhu and used it for his personal> > > purpose in> > > > addition to hosting the captured website http://jyotishdiges t.com> > > > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing, the hard> > >

> hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I had no> > > other> > > > option but to file a court case and fought them in the court.By the> > > > grace of Jagannªª¢ðtha Mahªª¢ðprabhu, I have won all the cases «¤EUR"Writ> > > Petition> > > > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501 of 2004> > > > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and I openly> > > > challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to agin> > > face me> > > > in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their bag of> > > dirty> > > > tricks, by Jagannªª¢ðtha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the> > > SmugglerI> > > > am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to fight> > > > Dinanath

a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has clandestinely> > > > imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics project by> > > > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well as the> > > > Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the equipment.> > > All> > > > equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally> > > imported.> > > > He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of a sªª¢ðdhu> > > > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily fooled. The> > > > customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of checking his> > > huge> > > > excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all this,> > > forget> > > > it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.>

> > >> > > > --> > > > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007 05:35:00 PM> > > >> > >> >> >>

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Guest guest

Dear Sharat,

Thank you for replying. Your predictions definitely have some truth

to them, but they do not represent the experiences that stood out.

First, my Rahu antara ran from May 2003 - May 2006. Yes, my

reputation at work was and even now isnt very good. But there was no

specific defamation, accusations or cheating that occurred then. The

real change happened in 2001 when I had my first child. I pointedly

made a decision to spend time with family rather than continue the

16 hrs/day materialistic grind. It is quite possible that I was

denied promotions, but it was almost a conscious decision for me

i.e. nothing I didnt expect. My reputation at work in general has

remained as someone who is extremely capable but isnt willing

to " put in the effort " due to his " personal problems " :-)

But my point is: Rahu antara didnt show any specific Rahu-ness in

this area - the reputation at work had been slowly degrading (and

still is) both before, after and during Rahu antara. The only area I

saw true Rahu-ness was that ever since 2002 (1.25 years before Rahu

antara started) I had this growing spirituality. Rahu antara

suddenly crystallized this all for me, right after it began. I

suddenly drifted on the works of C.G. Jung and quickly almost as a

divine blessing understood the connections between science,

psychology and spirituality. I can see this as true Rahu-ness in the

sense that this understanding was (and still is) totally against

traditional understanding. I also had these incredibly deep dreams a

few months before my son was born which led me to be believe that

either he or I or we had some deep spiritual past.

Net result of this description that I want to bring to this

discussion is: I dont really want to bore you with the details, but

what I am trying to say is that it is still not crystal clear to me

in terms of personal experience that Rahu always manifests as bad,

simply different, non-traditional. If these people who wronged

Sanjayji were bad because of their Rahus, then how come Rafalji isnt

so? Because it balances out in his chart? Then how do we know it

doesnt " balance " out in their charts? And I have presented my case

as an " unbalanced " Rahu - i.e. Rahu's influence is not annulled by

other counterbalancing influence - no parivartana, no benefic

aspect. And I am not lying when I tell you that Rahu's antara was

spiritually uplifting, if anything. In Sanjayji's own chart, I can

see the Kapata yoga manifesting that made his experiences so (i.e.

being cheated), but is Kapata yoga specific to Rahu only or malefics

in general? So again, where is the decisive finger pointing at Rahu,

and not just malefics in general?

Still confused,

Thanks,

Sundeep

sohamsa , " Sharat " <gidoc wrote:

>

>

> ||Namah Shivaya||

>

> Dear Sundeep,

>

> The Nodes act the level of the mind. Ra in AL in 3H, gives you

> 'initiative' but you can have sudden setbacks due to ' cheating';

> further it is never good to have Ra conjunct with AL, as it can

give

> you' defamation' and ' accusations'. Ra is also conjucting A7,

darapada,

> so this 'accusation,defamation' can come from partners. Lord of AL

is

> Mangal, also lord of 10H, so it can also invlove the way you work

or

> work place. Rahu is aspecting 9H of bhagya and dharma, which is

not good

> either. 9H has Ketu, which means you should worship Ganesh and

Durga to

> combat Rahu's intentions.

>

> You are running Shukra mahadasha. MD being 2nd from Sun, shows

you are

> giving to the world.Rahu AD will be dominating though,it is 10th

from

> Moon as it is in parivartan with Guru, it is also AL,shows you are

> experiencing benefit in your work although it requires some strife

and

> hard work, as it is also 3rd from lagna.

>

> This is my humble opinion and open to correction.

>

> Best wishes

>

> Sharat

>

>

> sohamsa , " vedicastrostudent "

> <vedicastrostudent@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Rafalji and Tijanaji,

> > I have heard a lot of things about Rahu. I constantly have a hard

> > time understanding them since they do not seem to apply to me,

even

> > though the conditions are satisfied.. I have Rahu in the 3rd in

AL

> > in Aries (Rahu ruled Aquarius ascendant, with Rahu's rasi-

dristi).

> > Rahu is MK, has graha dristi only from Mars in the 8th. No

planets

> > have rasi dristi on it. No planets in kendras.

> >

> > How would you classify my Rahu antaradasa in Venus dasa (Venus is

> > AK in 6th in Gandanta, but I have a lot of CK replacements in my

> > chart).

> >

> > One practicing astrologer (has lots of experience, has been a

> > professor of astrology, has big gemstone business, his own chart

is

> > packed with planets in the 5th house) in India was convinced I

had a

> > relationship with a foreign woman during that time, outside of

> > marriage.

> >

> > What is your opinion and why? Birthdate: June 29, 1967, 23:00pm,

> > 78E46, 22N12, GMT+5:30, rectified.

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > Sundeep

>

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Sundeep,

I read Dr. Misra's opinion below. Some thoughts in continuation of the theme in the thread are stated below.

1. Arudha Lagna in Rashi will not be just 'reputation at work' but your overall image in life of which working life is certainly a part. Rahu in Mesha Rashi may give some perceived issues relating to irritation and anger. Really speaking exalted Guru in the 6th House basically precludes serious enmity. Rahu in Arudha Lagna can give confusion, enigma, lack of clarity and other negatives regarding the image, as others see it. It is also the Paka Lagna and your own estimate recognises these possibilities due to the deliberate and well-considered choices you have made in the past.

2.The quality of life that you term 'Rahu-ness' and I understand what you are saying, should not be seen primarily from Udu Dasha. If you see the Moola Dasha (computed from Lagna, Moon and Sun), the Antardasha of the AK Venus started exactly at the time your spiritual experiences began. Even before that exalted Guru Antar Dasha was running, which is joined Shukra. As Naisargika Putra Karaka, it is related to progeny. The Moola Dasha for your chart is given below:

Moola Dasa (dasa showing the root of events - past karma):

Mars MD: 2001-06-29 - 2008-06-29

Antardasas in this MD:

Mars: 2001-06-29 - 2002-02-02 Jup: 2002-02-02 - 2002-12-12 Ven: 2002-12-12 - 2004-05-23 Ket: 2004-05-23 - 2004-11-29 Rah: 2004-11-29 - 2005-08-05 Merc: 2005-08-05 - 2006-10-16 Sun: 2006-10-16 - 2007-02-15 Sat: 2007-02-15 - 2007-10-26 Moon: 2007-10-26 - 2008-06-29

3. I have noted your feedback about Chara Karaka replacements. But Mangal Moola Dasha is that of a Graha in the 8th House and afflicts the Moon causing Curse of Mother. Mars is the greater malefic and shows the 10th House (work) as one of the source areas through which mental trials can ensue. The other is 3rd (initiative) joined both Arudha Lagna and Darapada.

4. The detachment present in the Shani-Chandra Yoga is also triggered by the malefic Moola Dasha. You have been able to detach yourself (Shani) from the flux of things (Moon).

5. Depth (Shani) psychology (Chandra) of Carl Jung and related studies in Comparative Mythology can also be traced to these Yogas. I have some similar placements and Matri Shrapa with exalted Moon. In the Sade-Sati triggering the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 10th House, and in Rahu Moola Dasha, I came close to the works of Joseph Campbell who relied heavily on Jung and archetypal thought. If you move closer to traditional remedies in the future, you could remedy this Shrapa by worshipping Brihaspati, Guru of Jupiter, the lord of the 2nd House where the Shrapa occurs.

6. Vimshottari Antardasha of Rahu can certainly give heterodox thinking and might attune the mind and enable stimuli coming from society so that they are interpreted and perceived with the Karakattwa of Rahu. But deep seated spiritual experiences (root of past Karma) might be better examined from the Moola Dasha and Jupiter and Venus would explain them better. Jupiter connotes the highest flights of mental/ philosophical thought while Shukra as the Atmakaraka will give events related to the purpose of the soul in this incarnation.

7. This will be felt in the intellect as the Lagna Lord Shani (Paka Lagna/ applied intelligence) is involved in the Shrapa. Personal manifestation of Karma related to the Moola Dasha of Mangal is ensured due to the involvement of the Lagnesh and the 8th House (Nija).

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

sohamsa , "vedicastrostudent" <vedicastrostudent wrote:>> Dear Sharat,> Thank you for replying. Your predictions definitely have some truth > to them, but they do not represent the experiences that stood out. > First, my Rahu antara ran from May 2003 - May 2006. Yes, my > reputation at work was and even now isnt very good. But there was no > specific defamation, accusations or cheating that occurred then. The > real change happened in 2001 when I had my first child. I pointedly > made a decision to spend time with family rather than continue the > 16 hrs/day materialistic grind. It is quite possible that I was > denied promotions, but it was almost a conscious decision for me > i.e. nothing I didnt expect. My reputation at work in general has > remained as someone who is extremely capable but isnt willing > to "put in the effort" due to his "personal problems" :-) > > But my point is: Rahu antara didnt show any specific Rahu-ness in > this area - the reputation at work had been slowly degrading (and > still is) both before, after and during Rahu antara. The only area I > saw true Rahu-ness was that ever since 2002 (1.25 years before Rahu > antara started) I had this growing spirituality. Rahu antara > suddenly crystallized this all for me, right after it began. I > suddenly drifted on the works of C.G. Jung and quickly almost as a > divine blessing understood the connections between science, > psychology and spirituality. I can see this as true Rahu-ness in the > sense that this understanding was (and still is) totally against > traditional understanding. I also had these incredibly deep dreams a > few months before my son was born which led me to be believe that > either he or I or we had some deep spiritual past.> > Net result of this description that I want to bring to this > discussion is: I dont really want to bore you with the details, but > what I am trying to say is that it is still not crystal clear to me > in terms of personal experience that Rahu always manifests as bad, > simply different, non-traditional. If these people who wronged > Sanjayji were bad because of their Rahus, then how come Rafalji isnt > so? Because it balances out in his chart? Then how do we know it > doesnt "balance" out in their charts? And I have presented my case > as an "unbalanced" Rahu - i.e. Rahu's influence is not annulled by > other counterbalancing influence - no parivartana, no benefic > aspect. And I am not lying when I tell you that Rahu's antara was > spiritually uplifting, if anything. In Sanjayji's own chart, I can > see the Kapata yoga manifesting that made his experiences so (i.e. > being cheated), but is Kapata yoga specific to Rahu only or malefics > in general? So again, where is the decisive finger pointing at Rahu, > and not just malefics in general?> > Still confused,> > Thanks,> > Sundeep> > > > > sohamsa , "Sharat" gidoc@ wrote:> >> > > > ||Namah Shivaya||> > > > Dear Sundeep,> > > > The Nodes act the level of the mind. Ra in AL in 3H, gives you> > 'initiative' but you can have sudden setbacks due to ' cheating';> > further it is never good to have Ra conjunct with AL, as it can > give> > you' defamation' and ' accusations'. Ra is also conjucting A7, > darapada,> > so this 'accusation,defamation' can come from partners. Lord of AL > is> > Mangal, also lord of 10H, so it can also invlove the way you work > or> > work place. Rahu is aspecting 9H of bhagya and dharma, which is > not good> > either. 9H has Ketu, which means you should worship Ganesh and > Durga to> > combat Rahu's intentions.> > > > You are running Shukra mahadasha. MD being 2nd from Sun, shows > you are> > giving to the world.Rahu AD will be dominating though,it is 10th > from> > Moon as it is in parivartan with Guru, it is also AL,shows you are> > experiencing benefit in your work although it requires some strife > and> > hard work, as it is also 3rd from lagna.> > > > This is my humble opinion and open to correction.> > > > Best wishes> > > > Sharat> > > > > > sohamsa , "vedicastrostudent"> > <vedicastrostudent@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Rafalji and Tijanaji,> > > I have heard a lot of things about Rahu. I constantly have a hard> > > time understanding them since they do not seem to apply to me, > even> > > though the conditions are satisfied.. I have Rahu in the 3rd in > AL> > > in Aries (Rahu ruled Aquarius ascendant, with Rahu's rasi-> dristi).> > > Rahu is MK, has graha dristi only from Mars in the 8th. No > planets> > > have rasi dristi on it. No planets in kendras.> > >> > > How would you classify my Rahu antaradasa in Venus dasa (Venus is> > > AK in 6th in Gandanta, but I have a lot of CK replacements in my> > > chart).> > >> > > One practicing astrologer (has lots of experience, has been a> > > professor of astrology, has big gemstone business, his own chart > is> > > packed with planets in the 5th house) in India was convinced I > had a> > > relationship with a foreign woman during that time, outside of> > > marriage.> > >> > > What is your opinion and why? Birthdate: June 29, 1967, 23:00pm,> > > 78E46, 22N12, GMT+5:30, rectified.> > >> > > Thanks,> > >> > > Sundeep> >>

Guest guest

||Namah Shivya||

Dear Sundeep,

Rahu is the ' mind' which causes confusion! In your case Rahu is conjunct with AL, so it is not surprising that it brought you spiritual change/transformation. You need to be cautious that if and when there is an allegation/accusation, people in your work place /partners will talk about it. So you must guard yourself, keep Rahu under control.

Sanjay ji says that one should not be biased towards or against significations of a planet. Rahu can give spiritual transformation esp when its well placed in a chart like in Lagna and aspected by Surya, it gives the knowledge of sarpas as per Patanjali sutras.

Also look at Gochar of the nodes, which will modify any dasa, and they can influence spirituality.

I have Rahu, in Lagna, also aspecting 9H with AL but never had any problems, in fact always had 'good fortune'..so its been good for me. When Rahu in gochar came to conjunct my natal 5H Kumbha, which also has Lagnesh and AK Surya, it completely transformed me spiritually and set me on the path to learn Jytotish.

On the other hand Rahu when eclipses Surya can make one blind.. so there you go..its the same Rahu! For me in Lagna, it makes me distrust people, doubt them, so I have learned to control it and do Guru mantras. But it seems I havent done enough, as I havent found a Guru yet.

Just my humble thoughts.

Sincerely,

Sharat

sohamsa , "vedicastrostudent" <vedicastrostudent wrote:>> Dear Sharat,> Thank you for replying. Your predictions definitely have some truth > to them, but they do not represent the experiences that stood out. > First, my Rahu antara ran from May 2003 - May 2006. Yes, my > reputation at work was and even now isnt very good. But there was no > specific defamation, accusations or cheating that occurred then. The > real change happened in 2001 when I had my first child. I pointedly > made a decision to spend time with family rather than continue the > 16 hrs/day materialistic grind. It is quite possible that I was > denied promotions, but it was almost a conscious decision for me > i.e. nothing I didnt expect. My reputation at work in general has > remained as someone who is extremely capable but isnt willing > to "put in the effort" due to his "personal problems" :-) > > But my point is: Rahu antara didnt show any specific Rahu-ness in > this area - the reputation at work had been slowly degrading (and > still is) both before, after and during Rahu antara. The only area I > saw true Rahu-ness was that ever since 2002 (1.25 years before Rahu > antara started) I had this growing spirituality. Rahu antara > suddenly crystallized this all for me, right after it began. I > suddenly drifted on the works of C.G. Jung and quickly almost as a > divine blessing understood the connections between science, > psychology and spirituality. I can see this as true Rahu-ness in the > sense that this understanding was (and still is) totally against > traditional understanding. I also had these incredibly deep dreams a > few months before my son was born which led me to be believe that > either he or I or we had some deep spiritual past.> > Net result of this description that I want to bring to this > discussion is: I dont really want to bore you with the details, but > what I am trying to say is that it is still not crystal clear to me > in terms of personal experience that Rahu always manifests as bad, > simply different, non-traditional. If these people who wronged > Sanjayji were bad because of their Rahus, then how come Rafalji isnt > so? Because it balances out in his chart? Then how do we know it > doesnt "balance" out in their charts? And I have presented my case > as an "unbalanced" Rahu - i.e. Rahu's influence is not annulled by > other counterbalancing influence - no parivartana, no benefic > aspect. And I am not lying when I tell you that Rahu's antara was > spiritually uplifting, if anything. In Sanjayji's own chart, I can > see the Kapata yoga manifesting that made his experiences so (i.e. > being cheated), but is Kapata yoga specific to Rahu only or malefics > in general? So again, where is the decisive finger pointing at Rahu, > and not just malefics in general?> > Still confused,> > Thanks,> > Sundeep> > > > > sohamsa , "Sharat" gidoc@ wrote:> >> > > > ||Namah Shivaya||> > > > Dear Sundeep,> > > > The Nodes act the level of the mind. Ra in AL in 3H, gives you> > 'initiative' but you can have sudden setbacks due to ' cheating';> > further it is never good to have Ra conjunct with AL, as it can > give> > you' defamation' and ' accusations'. Ra is also conjucting A7, > darapada,> > so this 'accusation,defamation' can come from partners. Lord of AL > is> > Mangal, also lord of 10H, so it can also invlove the way you work > or> > work place. Rahu is aspecting 9H of bhagya and dharma, which is > not good> > either. 9H has Ketu, which means you should worship Ganesh and > Durga to> > combat Rahu's intentions.> > > > You are running Shukra mahadasha. MD being 2nd from Sun, shows > you are> > giving to the world.Rahu AD will be dominating though,it is 10th > from> > Moon as it is in parivartan with Guru, it is also AL,shows you are> > experiencing benefit in your work although it requires some strife > and> > hard work, as it is also 3rd from lagna.> > > > This is my humble opinion and open to correction.> > > > Best wishes> > > > Sharat> > > > > > sohamsa , "vedicastrostudent"> > <vedicastrostudent@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Rafalji and Tijanaji,> > > I have heard a lot of things about Rahu. I constantly have a hard> > > time understanding them since they do not seem to apply to me, > even> > > though the conditions are satisfied.. I have Rahu in the 3rd in > AL> > > in Aries (Rahu ruled Aquarius ascendant, with Rahu's rasi-> dristi).> > > Rahu is MK, has graha dristi only from Mars in the 8th. No > planets> > > have rasi dristi on it. No planets in kendras.> > >> > > How would you classify my Rahu antaradasa in Venus dasa (Venus is> > > AK in 6th in Gandanta, but I have a lot of CK replacements in my> > > chart).> > >> > > One practicing astrologer (has lots of experience, has been a> > > professor of astrology, has big gemstone business, his own chart > is> > > packed with planets in the 5th house) in India was convinced I > had a> > > relationship with a foreign woman during that time, outside of> > > marriage.> > >> > > What is your opinion and why? Birthdate: June 29, 1967, 23:00pm,> > > 78E46, 22N12, GMT+5:30, rectified.> > >> > > Thanks,> > >> > > Sundeep> >>

Guest guest

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Anurag,

Can you please elaborate on computing Moola dasa , as I have been using it in my case to start it from Moon and not using all 3 options of Sun and Lagna as well. It works well when I do that.

Thanks,

Sincerely

Sharatsohamsa , "Anurag Sharma" <anuraagsharma27 wrote:>> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > Dear Sundeep,> > I read Dr. Misra's opinion below. Some thoughts in continuation of the> theme in the thread are stated below.> > 1. Arudha Lagna in Rashi will not be just 'reputation at work' but your> overall image in life of which working life is certainly a part. Rahu in> Mesha Rashi may give some perceived issues relating to irritation and> anger. Really speaking exalted Guru in the 6th House basically precludes> serious enmity. Rahu in Arudha Lagna can give confusion, enigma, lack of> clarity and other negatives regarding the image, as others see it. It is> also the Paka Lagna and your own estimate recognises these possibilities> due to the deliberate and well-considered choices you have made in the> past.> > 2.The quality of life that you term 'Rahu-ness' and I understand what> you are saying, should not be seen primarily from Udu Dasha. If you see> the Moola Dasha (computed from Lagna, Moon and Sun), the Antardasha of> the AK Venus started exactly at the time your spiritual experiences> began. Even before that exalted Guru Antar Dasha was running, which is> joined Shukra. As Naisargika Putra Karaka, it is related to progeny. The> Moola Dasha for your chart is given below:> > Moola Dasa (dasa showing the root of events - past karma):> > Mars MD: 2001-06-29 - 2008-06-29> > Antardasas in this MD:> > Mars: 2001-06-29 - 2002-02-02> Jup: 2002-02-02 - 2002-12-12> Ven: 2002-12-12 - 2004-05-23> Ket: 2004-05-23 - 2004-11-29> Rah: 2004-11-29 - 2005-08-05> Merc: 2005-08-05 - 2006-10-16> Sun: 2006-10-16 - 2007-02-15> Sat: 2007-02-15 - 2007-10-26> Moon: 2007-10-26 - 2008-06-29> > 3. I have noted your feedback about Chara Karaka replacements. But> Mangal Moola Dasha is that of a Graha in the 8th House and afflicts the> Moon causing Curse of Mother. Mars is the greater malefic and shows the> 10th House (work) as one of the source areas through which mental trials> can ensue. The other is 3rd (initiative) joined both Arudha Lagna and> Darapada.> > 4. The detachment present in the Shani-Chandra Yoga is also triggered by> the malefic Moola Dasha. You have been able to detach yourself (Shani)> from the flux of things (Moon).> > 5. Depth (Shani) psychology (Chandra) of Carl Jung and related studies> in Comparative Mythology can also be traced to these Yogas. I have some> similar placements and Matri Shrapa with exalted Moon. In the Sade-Sati> triggering the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 10th House, and in Rahu Moola> Dasha, I came close to the works of Joseph Campbell who relied heavily> on Jung and archetypal thought. If you move closer to traditional> remedies in the future, you could remedy this Shrapa by worshipping> Brihaspati, Guru of Jupiter, the lord of the 2nd House where the Shrapa> occurs.> > 6. Vimshottari Antardasha of Rahu can certainly give heterodox thinking> and might attune the mind and enable stimuli coming from society so that> they are interpreted and perceived with the Karakattwa of Rahu. But deep> seated spiritual experiences (root of past Karma) might be better> examined from the Moola Dasha and Jupiter and Venus would explain them> better. Jupiter connotes the highest flights of mental/ philosophical> thought while Shukra as the Atmakaraka will give events related to the> purpose of the soul in this incarnation.> > 7. This will be felt in the intellect as the Lagna Lord Shani (Paka> Lagna/ applied intelligence) is involved in the Shrapa. Personal> manifestation of Karma related to the Moola Dasha of Mangal is ensured> due to the involvement of the Lagnesh and the 8th House (Nija).> > Regards,> > Anurag Sharma> > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > > sohamsa , "vedicastrostudent"> vedicastrostudent@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sharat,> > Thank you for replying. Your predictions definitely have some truth> > to them, but they do not represent the experiences that stood out.> > First, my Rahu antara ran from May 2003 - May 2006. Yes, my> > reputation at work was and even now isnt very good. But there was no> > specific defamation, accusations or cheating that occurred then. The> > real change happened in 2001 when I had my first child. I pointedly> > made a decision to spend time with family rather than continue the> > 16 hrs/day materialistic grind. It is quite possible that I was> > denied promotions, but it was almost a conscious decision for me> > i.e. nothing I didnt expect. My reputation at work in general has> > remained as someone who is extremely capable but isnt willing> > to "put in the effort" due to his "personal problems" :-)> >> > But my point is: Rahu antara didnt show any specific Rahu-ness in> > this area - the reputation at work had been slowly degrading (and> > still is) both before, after and during Rahu antara. The only area I> > saw true Rahu-ness was that ever since 2002 (1.25 years before Rahu> > antara started) I had this growing spirituality. Rahu antara> > suddenly crystallized this all for me, right after it began. I> > suddenly drifted on the works of C.G. Jung and quickly almost as a> > divine blessing understood the connections between science,> > psychology and spirituality. I can see this as true Rahu-ness in the> > sense that this understanding was (and still is) totally against> > traditional understanding. I also had these incredibly deep dreams a> > few months before my son was born which led me to be believe that> > either he or I or we had some deep spiritual past.> >> > Net result of this description that I want to bring to this> > discussion is: I dont really want to bore you with the details, but> > what I am trying to say is that it is still not crystal clear to me> > in terms of personal experience that Rahu always manifests as bad,> > simply different, non-traditional. If these people who wronged> > Sanjayji were bad because of their Rahus, then how come Rafalji isnt> > so? Because it balances out in his chart? Then how do we know it> > doesnt "balance" out in their charts? And I have presented my case> > as an "unbalanced" Rahu - i.e. Rahu's influence is not annulled by> > other counterbalancing influence - no parivartana, no benefic> > aspect. And I am not lying when I tell you that Rahu's antara was> > spiritually uplifting, if anything. In Sanjayji's own chart, I can> > see the Kapata yoga manifesting that made his experiences so (i.e.> > being cheated), but is Kapata yoga specific to Rahu only or malefics> > in general? So again, where is the decisive finger pointing at Rahu,> > and not just malefics in general?> >> > Still confused,> >> > Thanks,> >> > Sundeep> >> >> >> >> > sohamsa , "Sharat" gidoc@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > ||Namah Shivaya||> > >> > > Dear Sundeep,> > >> > > The Nodes act the level of the mind. Ra in AL in 3H, gives you> > > 'initiative' but you can have sudden setbacks due to ' cheating';> > > further it is never good to have Ra conjunct with AL, as it can> > give> > > you' defamation' and ' accusations'. Ra is also conjucting A7,> > darapada,> > > so this 'accusation,defamation' can come from partners. Lord of AL> > is> > > Mangal, also lord of 10H, so it can also invlove the way you work> > or> > > work place. Rahu is aspecting 9H of bhagya and dharma, which is> > not good> > > either. 9H has Ketu, which means you should worship Ganesh and> > Durga to> > > combat Rahu's intentions.> > >> > > You are running Shukra mahadasha. MD being 2nd from Sun, shows> > you are> > > giving to the world.Rahu AD will be dominating though,it is 10th> > from> > > Moon as it is in parivartan with Guru, it is also AL,shows you are> > > experiencing benefit in your work although it requires some strife> > and> > > hard work, as it is also 3rd from lagna.> > >> > > This is my humble opinion and open to correction.> > >> > > Best wishes> > >> > > Sharat> > >> > >> > > sohamsa , "vedicastrostudent"> > > <vedicastrostudent@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Rafalji and Tijanaji,> > > > I have heard a lot of things about Rahu. I constantly have a hard> > > > time understanding them since they do not seem to apply to me,> > even> > > > though the conditions are satisfied.. I have Rahu in the 3rd in> > AL> > > > in Aries (Rahu ruled Aquarius ascendant, with Rahu's rasi-> > dristi).> > > > Rahu is MK, has graha dristi only from Mars in the 8th. No> > planets> > > > have rasi dristi on it. No planets in kendras.> > > >> > > > How would you classify my Rahu antaradasa in Venus dasa (Venus is> > > > AK in 6th in Gandanta, but I have a lot of CK replacements in my> > > > chart).> > > >> > > > One practicing astrologer (has lots of experience, has been a> > > > professor of astrology, has big gemstone business, his own chart> > is> > > > packed with planets in the 5th house) in India was convinced I> > had a> > > > relationship with a foreign woman during that time, outside of> > > > marriage.> > > >> > > > What is your opinion and why? Birthdate: June 29, 1967, 23:00pm,> > > > 78E46, 22N12, GMT+5:30, rectified.> > > >> > > > Thanks,> > > >> > > > Sundeep> > >> >>

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Rashmi,

You do have Rahu in the 3rd from AL. Your lagna lord (Mars) is placed

in the 3rd house which gives AL in the 5th in Leo with Jupiter in it.

3rd from AL is Libra with Rahu-Moon conjuction.

Warm regards,

Tijana

sohamsa , rashmi patel <rashmihpatel wrote:

>

> Dear Tijana;

> i dont think i have rahu in 3rd from al there

is misunderstanding again?? my kundali is

> aries lagna & in aries=sun,mercury,ketu, tauras=venus, gemini=mars,

leo=jupiter, libra=rahu,moon,

> scorpio=saturn so do i have rahu in 3rd from al??? anyway please

let me know???

> thanks

> rashmikant

>

>

>

> nix_nixen <nix_nixen

> sohamsa

> Saturday, June 2, 2007 1:20:18 PM

> Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

>

> Om Gurave Namah

> Dear Rafal and Anurag,

> I believe some missunderstanding is happening. Sharat was talking

> about Rahu in the 3rd house ON AL in Sundeep`s chart (not about

Rahu

> in the third from AL). Another chart, that of Rashmi has Rahu in

the

> 3rd from AL with Moon which is the reason for Rafal`s inquiring

about

> suicidal thoughts.

> Warm regards,

> Tijana

>

> sohamsa@ .com, " Anurag Sharma "

<anuraagsharma27@ ...>

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> >

> > Dear Rafal,

> >

> > That's interesting. I have read Rahu in the 3rd from AL gives a

bad

> > death for those who live by the gun must pay for it as well.

> >

> > My reasons are also scientific (rather artistic, because I prefer

> to see

> > Jyotish as an art rather than a science) but I also have Rahu in

> the 3rd

> > from AL. (11th June, 1972; 10:17:55 AM; Cuttack, Orissa, India.)

> Would

> > it have the makings of a cheat?

> >

> > So far, as Rahu also aspects the AL with Rashi Drishti, some

> shocking

> > and deceitful experiences have come in work (the nature of the

trial

> > would depend on the Rashi in which Rahu is posited: Sanjay Ji

taught

> > this in his lectures on the Arudha Lagna at SJC Attri.) These

> > experiences have coincided with the Rahu Moola Dasha and in the

most

> > intense ones, which happened several years back, I could see past

> Karma

> > very clearly. Once they happened I felt as if a huge weight had

been

> > lifted.

> >

> > I haven't managed to become a cheat as yet, not that I have been

> trying

> > studiously to achieve that result. If you agree with me, why do

you

> > think that is?

> >

> > It is true though that despite some very heavy duty challenges I

> have

> > kept going due to a natural malefic in the 3rd from AL.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Anurag Sharma

> >

> > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

> > sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ >

wrote:

> > >

> > > *hraum namah adityaya*

> > >

> > > Dear Sundeep,

> > >

> > > I allowed myself to set this thoughts:

> > >

> > > Why Ra in 3 from AL gives cheating? I found it gives rather

> cheater..

> > of

> > > course if thats aspects AL then person get this back..For Ketu

in

> > ninth

> > > we worship Guru.. Deva is indicated by fifth in D1..and its also

> > rather

> > > the form of God..

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

> > > email: rafal@

> > > *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa. com

> > >

> > > Sharat napisa?(a):

> > > >

> > > > ||Namah Shivaya||

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sundeep,

> > > >

> > > > The Nodes act the level of the mind. Ra in AL in 3H, gives you

> > > > 'initiative' but you can have sudden setbacks due to '

> cheating';

> > > > further it is never good to have Ra conjunct with AL, as it

can

> give

> > > > you' defamation' and ' accusations' . Ra is also conjucting

A7,

> > > > darapada, so this 'accusation, defamation' can come from

> partners.

> > > > Lord of AL is Mangal, also lord of 10H, so it can also

invlove

> the

> > way

> > > > you work or work place. Rahu is aspecting 9H of bhagya and

> dharma,

> > > > which is not good either. 9H has Ketu, which means you should

> > worship

> > > > Ganesh and Durga to combat Rahu's intentions.

> > > >

> > > > You are running Shukra mahadasha. MD being 2nd from Sun,

shows

> you

> > > > are giving to the world.Rahu AD will be dominating though,it

is

> 10th

> > > > from Moon as it is in parivartan with Guru, it is also

AL,shows

> you

> > > > are experiencing benefit in your work although it requires

some

> > strife

> > > > and hard work, as it is also 3rd from lagna.

> > > >

> > > > This is my humble opinion and open to correction.

> > > >

> > > > Best wishes

> > > >

> > > > Sharat

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > sohamsa@ .com, " vedicastrostudent "

> > > > <vedicastrostudent@ ...> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Rafalji and Tijanaji,

> > > > > I have heard a lot of things about Rahu. I constantly have

a

> hard

> > > > > time understanding them since they do not seem to apply to

me,

> > even

> > > > > though the conditions are satisfied.. I have Rahu in the

3rd

> in AL

> > > > > in Aries (Rahu ruled Aquarius ascendant, with Rahu's rasi-

> dristi)

> > .

> > > > > Rahu is MK, has graha dristi only from Mars in the 8th. No

> planets

> > > > > have rasi dristi on it. No planets in kendras.

> > > > >

> > > > > How would you classify my Rahu antaradasa in Venus dasa

> (Venus is

> > > > > AK in 6th in Gandanta, but I have a lot of CK replacements

in

> my

> > > > > chart).

> > > > >

> > > > > One practicing astrologer (has lots of experience, has been

a

> > > > > professor of astrology, has big gemstone business, his own

> chart

> > is

> > > > > packed with planets in the 5th house) in India was

convinced

> I had

> > a

> > > > > relationship with a foreign woman during that time, outside

of

> > > > > marriage.

> > > > >

> > > > > What is your opinion and why? Birthdate: June 29, 1967,

> 23:00pm,

> > > > > 78E46, 22N12, GMT+5:30, rectified.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks,

> > > > >

> > > > > Sundeep

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for earth-friendly autos?

> Browse Top Cars by " Green Rating " at Autos' Green Center.

> http://autos./green_center/

>

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Dr. Misra,

The question of computing the Moola Dasha has been debated extensively in the past. Please see the recent Message 11705 where I have reproduced an email where Sanjay Ji has given his Moola Dasha computed from all of Lagna, Moon and Sun. But there have been arguments in the past in this regard.

Narasimha has always believed that the Dasha should be computed from all three reference points. Sanjay Ji, though not ruling out Surya as a reference point has said that Surya denotes the Atma and is not as strong a contender for initiating the Moola Dasha. Visti also s to this view and uses Moon along with Lagna or just Lagna.

I attempted a paper on the subject of Shrapa which was published in the previous issue of the Jyotish Digest. I tried several case studies with three methods: using Lagna, using Lagna and Moon (in charts such as mine, where there is a Curse of Moon and Lagna, Moon (and Sun) have given very very good results. The ongoing Rahu Moola Dasha and all the preceding Dashas seem to have gievn very accurate results. As Budh Dasha is about to commence, I have been writing a lot more and publishing some articles in Jyotish.) and also using Lagna, Moon and Sun.

In my experience, using all the three reference points gives the best results. In my chart, whether I use the Sun or not, the Dashas remain the same. But in other charts, using all three references gives very good results.

Sanjay Ji has opined in the past that people 'should try all three and see' and upon trying the results given above have been found to apply in my limited experience.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma.

sohamsa , "Sharat" <gidoc wrote:>> > ||Namah Shivaya||> > Dear Anurag,> > Can you please elaborate on computing Moola dasa , as I have been using> it in my case to start it from Moon and not using all 3 options of Sun> and Lagna as well. It works well when I do that.> > Thanks,> > Sincerely> > Sharat> sohamsa , "Anurag Sharma" anuraagsharma27@> wrote:> >> >> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> >> > Dear Sundeep,> >> > I read Dr. Misra's opinion below. Some thoughts in continuation of the> > theme in the thread are stated below.> >> > 1. Arudha Lagna in Rashi will not be just 'reputation at work' but> your> > overall image in life of which working life is certainly a part. Rahu> in> > Mesha Rashi may give some perceived issues relating to irritation and> > anger. Really speaking exalted Guru in the 6th House basically> precludes> > serious enmity. Rahu in Arudha Lagna can give confusion, enigma, lack> of> > clarity and other negatives regarding the image, as others see it. It> is> > also the Paka Lagna and your own estimate recognises these> possibilities> > due to the deliberate and well-considered choices you have made in the> > past.> >> > 2.The quality of life that you term 'Rahu-ness' and I understand what> > you are saying, should not be seen primarily from Udu Dasha. If you> see> > the Moola Dasha (computed from Lagna, Moon and Sun), the Antardasha of> > the AK Venus started exactly at the time your spiritual experiences> > began. Even before that exalted Guru Antar Dasha was running, which is> > joined Shukra. As Naisargika Putra Karaka, it is related to progeny.> The> > Moola Dasha for your chart is given below:> >> > Moola Dasa (dasa showing the root of events - past karma):> >> > Mars MD: 2001-06-29 - 2008-06-29> >> > Antardasas in this MD:> >> > Mars: 2001-06-29 - 2002-02-02> > Jup: 2002-02-02 - 2002-12-12> > Ven: 2002-12-12 - 2004-05-23> > Ket: 2004-05-23 - 2004-11-29> > Rah: 2004-11-29 - 2005-08-05> > Merc: 2005-08-05 - 2006-10-16> > Sun: 2006-10-16 - 2007-02-15> > Sat: 2007-02-15 - 2007-10-26> > Moon: 2007-10-26 - 2008-06-29> >> > 3. I have noted your feedback about Chara Karaka replacements. But> > Mangal Moola Dasha is that of a Graha in the 8th House and afflicts> the> > Moon causing Curse of Mother. Mars is the greater malefic and shows> the> > 10th House (work) as one of the source areas through which mental> trials> > can ensue. The other is 3rd (initiative) joined both Arudha Lagna and> > Darapada.> >> > 4. The detachment present in the Shani-Chandra Yoga is also triggered> by> > the malefic Moola Dasha. You have been able to detach yourself (Shani)> > from the flux of things (Moon).> >> > 5. Depth (Shani) psychology (Chandra) of Carl Jung and related studies> > in Comparative Mythology can also be traced to these Yogas. I have> some> > similar placements and Matri Shrapa with exalted Moon. In the> Sade-Sati> > triggering the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 10th House, and in Rahu Moola> > Dasha, I came close to the works of Joseph Campbell who relied heavily> > on Jung and archetypal thought. If you move closer to traditional> > remedies in the future, you could remedy this Shrapa by worshipping> > Brihaspati, Guru of Jupiter, the lord of the 2nd House where the> Shrapa> > occurs.> >> > 6. Vimshottari Antardasha of Rahu can certainly give heterodox> thinking> > and might attune the mind and enable stimuli coming from society so> that> > they are interpreted and perceived with the Karakattwa of Rahu. But> deep> > seated spiritual experiences (root of past Karma) might be better> > examined from the Moola Dasha and Jupiter and Venus would explain them> > better. Jupiter connotes the highest flights of mental/ philosophical> > thought while Shukra as the Atmakaraka will give events related to the> > purpose of the soul in this incarnation.> >> > 7. This will be felt in the intellect as the Lagna Lord Shani (Paka> > Lagna/ applied intelligence) is involved in the Shrapa. Personal> > manifestation of Karma related to the Moola Dasha of Mangal is ensured> > due to the involvement of the Lagnesh and the 8th House (Nija).> >> > Regards,> >> > Anurag Sharma> >> > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> >> >> >> >> >> > sohamsa , "vedicastrostudent"> > vedicastrostudent@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sharat,> > > Thank you for replying. Your predictions definitely have some truth> > > to them, but they do not represent the experiences that stood out.> > > First, my Rahu antara ran from May 2003 - May 2006. Yes, my> > > reputation at work was and even now isnt very good. But there was no> > > specific defamation, accusations or cheating that occurred then. The> > > real change happened in 2001 when I had my first child. I pointedly> > > made a decision to spend time with family rather than continue the> > > 16 hrs/day materialistic grind. It is quite possible that I was> > > denied promotions, but it was almost a conscious decision for me> > > i.e. nothing I didnt expect. My reputation at work in general has> > > remained as someone who is extremely capable but isnt willing> > > to "put in the effort" due to his "personal problems" :-)> > >> > > But my point is: Rahu antara didnt show any specific Rahu-ness in> > > this area - the reputation at work had been slowly degrading (and> > > still is) both before, after and during Rahu antara. The only area I> > > saw true Rahu-ness was that ever since 2002 (1.25 years before Rahu> > > antara started) I had this growing spirituality. Rahu antara> > > suddenly crystallized this all for me, right after it began. I> > > suddenly drifted on the works of C.G. Jung and quickly almost as a> > > divine blessing understood the connections between science,> > > psychology and spirituality. I can see this as true Rahu-ness in the> > > sense that this understanding was (and still is) totally against> > > traditional understanding. I also had these incredibly deep dreams a> > > few months before my son was born which led me to be believe that> > > either he or I or we had some deep spiritual past.> > >> > > Net result of this description that I want to bring to this> > > discussion is: I dont really want to bore you with the details, but> > > what I am trying to say is that it is still not crystal clear to me> > > in terms of personal experience that Rahu always manifests as bad,> > > simply different, non-traditional. If these people who wronged> > > Sanjayji were bad because of their Rahus, then how come Rafalji isnt> > > so? Because it balances out in his chart? Then how do we know it> > > doesnt "balance" out in their charts? And I have presented my case> > > as an "unbalanced" Rahu - i.e. Rahu's influence is not annulled by> > > other counterbalancing influence - no parivartana, no benefic> > > aspect. And I am not lying when I tell you that Rahu's antara was> > > spiritually uplifting, if anything. In Sanjayji's own chart, I can> > > see the Kapata yoga manifesting that made his experiences so (i.e.> > > being cheated), but is Kapata yoga specific to Rahu only or malefics> > > in general? So again, where is the decisive finger pointing at Rahu,> > > and not just malefics in general?> > >> > > Still confused,> > >> > > Thanks,> > >> > > Sundeep> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > sohamsa , "Sharat" gidoc@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > ||Namah Shivaya||> > > >> > > > Dear Sundeep,> > > >> > > > The Nodes act the level of the mind. Ra in AL in 3H, gives you> > > > 'initiative' but you can have sudden setbacks due to ' cheating';> > > > further it is never good to have Ra conjunct with AL, as it can> > > give> > > > you' defamation' and ' accusations'. Ra is also conjucting A7,> > > darapada,> > > > so this 'accusation,defamation' can come from partners. Lord of AL> > > is> > > > Mangal, also lord of 10H, so it can also invlove the way you work> > > or> > > > work place. Rahu is aspecting 9H of bhagya and dharma, which is> > > not good> > > > either. 9H has Ketu, which means you should worship Ganesh and> > > Durga to> > > > combat Rahu's intentions.> > > >> > > > You are running Shukra mahadasha. MD being 2nd from Sun, shows> > > you are> > > > giving to the world.Rahu AD will be dominating though,it is 10th> > > from> > > > Moon as it is in parivartan with Guru, it is also AL,shows you are> > > > experiencing benefit in your work although it requires some strife> > > and> > > > hard work, as it is also 3rd from lagna.> > > >> > > > This is my humble opinion and open to correction.> > > >> > > > Best wishes> > > >> > > > Sharat> > > >> > > >> > > > sohamsa , "vedicastrostudent"> > > > <vedicastrostudent@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Rafalji and Tijanaji,> > > > > I have heard a lot of things about Rahu. I constantly have a> hard> > > > > time understanding them since they do not seem to apply to me,> > > even> > > > > though the conditions are satisfied.. I have Rahu in the 3rd in> > > AL> > > > > in Aries (Rahu ruled Aquarius ascendant, with Rahu's rasi-> > > dristi).> > > > > Rahu is MK, has graha dristi only from Mars in the 8th. No> > > planets> > > > > have rasi dristi on it. No planets in kendras.> > > > >> > > > > How would you classify my Rahu antaradasa in Venus dasa (Venus> is> > > > > AK in 6th in Gandanta, but I have a lot of CK replacements in my> > > > > chart).> > > > >> > > > > One practicing astrologer (has lots of experience, has been a> > > > > professor of astrology, has big gemstone business, his own chart> > > is> > > > > packed with planets in the 5th house) in India was convinced I> > > had a> > > > > relationship with a foreign woman during that time, outside of> > > > > marriage.> > > > >> > > > > What is your opinion and why? Birthdate: June 29, 1967, 23:00pm,> > > > > 78E46, 22N12, GMT+5:30, rectified.> > > > >> > > > > Thanks,> > > > >> > > > > Sundeep> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

In all humility, I suggest that the house is also something important that we need to factor in. The 4h significations are rather different from the lagna. Regards.pymihir trivedi <mihirtrivedi_cse wrote: Jai Shri Ram Yes, I will agree to what Panditji is saying. Correct me if I am wrong, exalted Rahu and Ketu with any other planet, increases the influence of that planet. I have Rahu and Shukra in Gemini in Kendra (Meena rashi being the lagna) and ketu in Dhanu rashi. Warm regards, Mihir amar <ahimsasohamsa Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2007 2:21:09 PMRE: Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath Om Namah Shivaya, I am afraid we will get into a long discussion here. Exaltation does not change the graha being saumya or crura. Hitler Had exaled Rahu in 9th house, and look at his dharma. I am not comparing nor attributing you bad traits, just discussing the matter. SO, one graha does not make a character. What Tijana stated the rest of the chart should be judged to see the person. What you stated is correct, I agree that Exatled Rahu gives high ideals, and exalted nodes in kendra give spirituality. However, Rahu is still crura. Do not take this personally, we are discussing Jyotish. To analyze your character, I repeat the whole picture will count. Best wishes Zoran sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa@ .

com]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz1. lipanj 2007 18:10sohamsa@ .comRe: Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath hraum namah adityayaDear Tijana,Why Rahu exalted should give bad traits still? Is it not high ideals? Nodes in kendra gives spirituality. .Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comJyotish pages: www.rohinaa. comnix_nixen napisa���(a): Om Gurave NamahDear Rafal,Rahu in Mercury signs in lagna will direct a person towards gaining and money issues. Rahu will give his best here (exalted and mooltrikona) to acchieve what he desires and he will not certainly do that by the means of rightiousness.But your chart is separate issue and what gives you the capability to fight that Rahu`s influence is the storage of beuatiful spiritual yogas in your 5th house, in the first place-Darmakarmaadi pati yoga formed by AK and 9th lord. I`m sure that Sarpa brought you much troubles in life and much questions and dillemas until you have not turned to the light of Vishnu (Mercury) who breaks the Sarpa for you. Rahu as the co-lord of the 9th brought problems related to dharma and father (as you are born catholic and have become bhakta)?Warm regards,Tijana sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:>> *hraum namah adityaya*> > Dear Anuragji,> > What with me? Ra in first, Buddha in forth...I am cheater?> > Other perspective: Buddha as Lagnesh (me) is only benefic in Sarpa Yoga.> > Other perspective: Rahu in Lagna is like Jupiter for Gemini (ninth lord).> > Other perspective: Ju and Su are in kona to D1 Lagna.> > How You see those?> > *My chart: http://docs. rohinaa.com/ chart.pdf*> > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> email: rafal *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa. com> > Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):> >>

> |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> >> > Being cheated can be seen from a malefic in the 4th House. In Sanjay > > Ji's chart, exalted Rahu tenants the 4th House. This is Kapata Yoga.> >> > If there is a natural malefic in the Lagna, the native himself has the > > capacity to cheat. If malefics tenant both Lagna and 4th, there is a > > cheating tug-of-war going on.> >> > Suppose, there is Guru in Lagna in strength, the person may be > > teaching, instead of cheating like Rahu in the 4th. Rahu loves to > > shock with deceit. If he is discovered right at the outset, how will > > it garner the shock and terrible deceit, it loves so much, and if it > > does not Rahu will not be Rahu.> >> > Guru Graha is just not bothered ab initio. Later, maybe after being > > subjected to many cheatings, it may

have some awareness of how to spot > > cheats. But I doubt, Guru will have any interest in it to begin with. > > Guru will have interest in things Sanatan, while Rahu will have in > > things that belong to Satan, at least insofar as traditional Christian > > thought goes.> >> > So, Sanatan Versus Satan is what Guru Versus Rahu might indicate. In > > Hindu thought, we do not really divide Good and Evil in this manner.> >> > Thus, we are happy to say Karma will take its own course. And it will. > > Nothing can really change that.> >> > Regards,> >> > Anurag Sharma> >> > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> > sohamsa@ .com, "hmuttagi" <hmuttagi@> wrote:> >

>> > > Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,> > >> > > Pranam:> > >> > > Could you not make out his character (astrologically) prior to> > > teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for being cheated?> > >> > > sincere regards> > >> > >> > > sohamsa@ .com, "Pt.Sanjay Rath" sanjayrath@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the Hare> > > Krishna> > > > movement started by Prabhup������da. This fellow came to learn jyotish> > > with> > > > me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years. He was to> > > go> > > > to the USA and start Sri Jagann������tha Vedic Center out there and I> > >

asked> > > > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha gave $500> > > and> > > > so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow got into a> > > > fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his wife wrote a> > > > threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep> > > > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with R������hu) and V.S.Raju (Cancer lagna> > > with> > > > R������hu) completely captured the websites and of SJVC.> > > > Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri, Narasimha in the> > > > name of Jagann������tha Mah������prabhu and used it for his personal> > > purpose in> > > > addition to hosting the captured website http://jyotishdiges t.com> > > > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing, the hard> > > > hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I had no> > > other> > > > option but to file a court case and fought them in the court.By the> > > > grace of Jagann������tha Mah������prabhu, I have won all the cases ���EUR"Writ> > > Petition> > > > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501 of 2004> > > > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and I openly> > > > challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to agin> > > face me> > > > in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their bag of> > > dirty> > > > tricks,

by Jagann������tha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the> > > SmugglerI> > > > am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to fight> > > > Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has clandestinely> > > > imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics project by> > > > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well as the> > > > Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the equipment.> > > All> > > > equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally> > > imported.> > > > He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of a s������dhu> > > > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily fooled. The> > > > customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of

checking his> > > huge> > > > excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all this,> > > forget> > > > it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.> > > >> > > > --> > > > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007 05:35:00 PM> > > >> > >> >> >> oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Sundeep,

The decisive finger pointing at Rahu can be found in Vishnu Purana.

But Rahu`s role in lives varies from one chart to another.

The point is that satwa has to be very strong in someones life to

make person fight the Rahu`s tempatations. That was my point when i

was talking about Rafal`s chart. Strong spiritual yogas in his chart,

Jupiter`s aspect on Rahu and his own efforts in increasing the satwa

will direct this Rahu in crossing the borders in positive sence.

It is well known that Rahu AK gives the most spiritual persons as

Rahu has the power to eclipse the Sun (ego) thus leading to final

emancipation. His color is black which leaves no space for the light

of the individual soul. All this is potential given to person that

can and doesn`t have to be used. We can not say that all persons with

Rahu AK are spiritual nor we can say that those who don`t have

favourable Rahu (as AK, yoga karaka, 9th lord etc.) are lost in this

spiritual journey.

But if Rahu is Atma you will be spared from doing things represented

by Rahu and Rahu is the one who dared to confront Lord Vishnu and he

will try to do that again and again. This reflects in his constant

opposing the Jupiter by dristis. Rahu without the control (of satwa)

will always fight Jupiter just like those persons continue to disturb

Sanjayji.

Potential of the Rahu Atma is something that requires deep

contemplation. What is there in the fact that a person is subjceted

to cheatings (of all kinds) and has to remain pure-hearted that leads

to emancipation? Think of the Lord Christ as the example for this. He

is the symbol of the universal love to everyone (as God is all and

evrything) and this was taught by the Rahu Atma. So, Rahu presides

over the grand illusion-difference between me and Self. It is said

that a person can not reach emancipation without the mercy of Guru as

only Guru can dispel illusion that Rahu creates for us. So Rahu in

every chart should be under the control of Jupiter.

Many spirtual persons have strong connection of Rahu and Sun as

Ramana Maharshi or Maharishi for example. But again, they are Rishis.

To all of us this Rahu`s influence brings terible fights, pains,

misleadings...wheter we like it or not.

You have the dual lordship of the lagna. It is posssible that you can

compute the AL from the Rahu. For the given AL Shukra-AK has the

digbala from it and this should be seen during the previous

antardasha of Shukra.

Warm regards,

Tijana

sohamsa , " vedicastrostudent "

<vedicastrostudent wrote:

>

> Dear Sharat,

> Thank you for replying. Your predictions definitely have some

truth

> to them, but they do not represent the experiences that stood out.

> First, my Rahu antara ran from May 2003 - May 2006. Yes, my

> reputation at work was and even now isnt very good. But there was

no

> specific defamation, accusations or cheating that occurred then.

The

> real change happened in 2001 when I had my first child. I pointedly

> made a decision to spend time with family rather than continue the

> 16 hrs/day materialistic grind. It is quite possible that I was

> denied promotions, but it was almost a conscious decision for me

> i.e. nothing I didnt expect. My reputation at work in general has

> remained as someone who is extremely capable but isnt willing

> to " put in the effort " due to his " personal problems " :-)

>

> But my point is: Rahu antara didnt show any specific Rahu-ness in

> this area - the reputation at work had been slowly degrading (and

> still is) both before, after and during Rahu antara. The only area

I

> saw true Rahu-ness was that ever since 2002 (1.25 years before Rahu

> antara started) I had this growing spirituality. Rahu antara

> suddenly crystallized this all for me, right after it began. I

> suddenly drifted on the works of C.G. Jung and quickly almost as a

> divine blessing understood the connections between science,

> psychology and spirituality. I can see this as true Rahu-ness in

the

> sense that this understanding was (and still is) totally against

> traditional understanding. I also had these incredibly deep dreams

a

> few months before my son was born which led me to be believe that

> either he or I or we had some deep spiritual past.

>

> Net result of this description that I want to bring to this

> discussion is: I dont really want to bore you with the details, but

> what I am trying to say is that it is still not crystal clear to me

> in terms of personal experience that Rahu always manifests as bad,

> simply different, non-traditional. If these people who wronged

> Sanjayji were bad because of their Rahus, then how come Rafalji

isnt

> so? Because it balances out in his chart? Then how do we know it

> doesnt " balance " out in their charts? And I have presented my case

> as an " unbalanced " Rahu - i.e. Rahu's influence is not annulled by

> other counterbalancing influence - no parivartana, no benefic

> aspect. And I am not lying when I tell you that Rahu's antara was

> spiritually uplifting, if anything. In Sanjayji's own chart, I can

> see the Kapata yoga manifesting that made his experiences so (i.e.

> being cheated), but is Kapata yoga specific to Rahu only or

malefics

> in general? So again, where is the decisive finger pointing at

Rahu,

> and not just malefics in general?

>

> Still confused,

>

> Thanks,

>

> Sundeep

>

>

>

>

> sohamsa , " Sharat " <gidoc@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > ||Namah Shivaya||

> >

> > Dear Sundeep,

> >

> > The Nodes act the level of the mind. Ra in AL in 3H, gives you

> > 'initiative' but you can have sudden setbacks due to ' cheating';

> > further it is never good to have Ra conjunct with AL, as it can

> give

> > you' defamation' and ' accusations'. Ra is also conjucting A7,

> darapada,

> > so this 'accusation,defamation' can come from partners. Lord of

AL

> is

> > Mangal, also lord of 10H, so it can also invlove the way you work

> or

> > work place. Rahu is aspecting 9H of bhagya and dharma, which is

> not good

> > either. 9H has Ketu, which means you should worship Ganesh and

> Durga to

> > combat Rahu's intentions.

> >

> > You are running Shukra mahadasha. MD being 2nd from Sun, shows

> you are

> > giving to the world.Rahu AD will be dominating though,it is 10th

> from

> > Moon as it is in parivartan with Guru, it is also AL,shows you are

> > experiencing benefit in your work although it requires some

strife

> and

> > hard work, as it is also 3rd from lagna.

> >

> > This is my humble opinion and open to correction.

> >

> > Best wishes

> >

> > Sharat

> >

> >

> > sohamsa , " vedicastrostudent "

> > <vedicastrostudent@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Rafalji and Tijanaji,

> > > I have heard a lot of things about Rahu. I constantly have a

hard

> > > time understanding them since they do not seem to apply to me,

> even

> > > though the conditions are satisfied.. I have Rahu in the 3rd in

> AL

> > > in Aries (Rahu ruled Aquarius ascendant, with Rahu's rasi-

> dristi).

> > > Rahu is MK, has graha dristi only from Mars in the 8th. No

> planets

> > > have rasi dristi on it. No planets in kendras.

> > >

> > > How would you classify my Rahu antaradasa in Venus dasa (Venus

is

> > > AK in 6th in Gandanta, but I have a lot of CK replacements in my

> > > chart).

> > >

> > > One practicing astrologer (has lots of experience, has been a

> > > professor of astrology, has big gemstone business, his own

chart

> is

> > > packed with planets in the 5th house) in India was convinced I

> had a

> > > relationship with a foreign woman during that time, outside of

> > > marriage.

> > >

> > > What is your opinion and why? Birthdate: June 29, 1967, 23:00pm,

> > > 78E46, 22N12, GMT+5:30, rectified.

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > >

> > > Sundeep

> >

>

Guest guest

|om|

Dear Jyotisas, namaste

Somebody in this interesting discussion thread asked the question of why it was not possible to see in advance if the student would cheat the Guru. If one accepts the basic premise that a good doctor cannot diagnose him/herself, then how do we expect that the jyotisa would divine the nature of things to come at a personal level?

Secondly, if one has been learning the subject of jyotisa since say the age of 5 years and has been tutored by competent teachers, after 30 odd years in this learning, jyotisa becomes more a tool for understanding spirituality than for predicting what will happen to you today. At this level, you do not stoop to a low level to see if one would cheat you but are more happy if someone wants to come and learn from you. When the guru teaches, he/she does not care about all those mundane things but about the joy of teaching that alone springs deep from the well of realized knowledge.

But yes, if yogas for cheating exist in the chart, it is prudent to take steps to protect oneself. In this respect, we all can take a cue from Brihaspati who recited the Narayana Kavach on being falsely accused.

best regards

Hari

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Tijana,

Rahu in first/ninth will have weakness of doubting all the time, even

if strong. Thats not nice for Guru of that kind of personalities.

Infact both nodes need the protection of Surya/Jupiter to make one

spiritual. If Ketu is in ninth then one's dharma is headless and one is

prone to mistakes in pujas/fasting/nitis and tapasya. Unless Jupiter is

in kona too. Rahu exalted makes one spiritul in the same like Ketu

does..through other methods. Rahu and Ketu gives Jyotish if in Kona to

Navamsa Lagna..Ketu through Parampara and Sadhus, Rahu through Sarpas

& Research.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz -

SJC Guru

Jyotish pages:

www.rohinaa.com

nix_nixen napisał(a):

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Sundeep,

The decisive finger pointing at Rahu can be found in Vishnu Purana.

But Rahu`s role in lives varies from one chart to another.

The point is that satwa has to be very strong in someones life to

make person fight the Rahu`s tempatations. That was my point when i

was talking about Rafal`s chart. Strong spiritual yogas in his chart,

Jupiter`s aspect on Rahu and his own efforts in increasing the satwa

will direct this Rahu in crossing the borders in positive sence.

It is well known that Rahu AK gives the most spiritual persons as

Rahu has the power to eclipse the Sun (ego) thus leading to final

emancipation. His color is black which leaves no space for the light

of the individual soul. All this is potential given to person that

can and doesn`t have to be used. We can not say that all persons with

Rahu AK are spiritual nor we can say that those who don`t have

favourable Rahu (as AK, yoga karaka, 9th lord etc.) are lost in this

spiritual journey.

But if Rahu is Atma you will be spared from doing things represented

by Rahu and Rahu is the one who dared to confront Lord Vishnu and he

will try to do that again and again. This reflects in his constant

opposing the Jupiter by dristis. Rahu without the control (of satwa)

will always fight Jupiter just like those persons continue to disturb

Sanjayji.

Potential of the Rahu Atma is something that requires deep

contemplation. What is there in the fact that a person is subjceted

to cheatings (of all kinds) and has to remain pure-hearted that leads

to emancipation? Think of the Lord Christ as the example for this. He

is the symbol of the universal love to everyone (as God is all and

evrything) and this was taught by the Rahu Atma. So, Rahu presides

over the grand illusion-difference between me and Self. It is said

that a person can not reach emancipation without the mercy of Guru as

only Guru can dispel illusion that Rahu creates for us. So Rahu in

every chart should be under the control of Jupiter.

Many spirtual persons have strong connection of Rahu and Sun as

Ramana Maharshi or Maharishi for example. But again, they are Rishis.

To all of us this Rahu`s influence brings terible fights, pains,

misleadings...wheter we like it or not.

You have the dual lordship of the lagna. It is posssible that you can

compute the AL from the Rahu. For the given AL Shukra-AK has the

digbala from it and this should be seen during the previous

antardasha of Shukra.

Warm regards,

Tijana

sohamsa ,

"vedicastrostudent"

<vedicastrostudent wrote:

>

> Dear Sharat,

> Thank you for replying. Your predictions definitely have some

truth

> to them, but they do not represent the experiences that stood out.

> First, my Rahu antara ran from May 2003 - May 2006. Yes, my

> reputation at work was and even now isnt very good. But there was

no

> specific defamation, accusations or cheating that occurred then.

The

> real change happened in 2001 when I had my first child. I

pointedly

> made a decision to spend time with family rather than continue the

> 16 hrs/day materialistic grind. It is quite possible that I was

> denied promotions, but it was almost a conscious decision for me

> i.e. nothing I didnt expect. My reputation at work in general has

> remained as someone who is extremely capable but isnt willing

> to "put in the effort" due to his "personal problems" :-)

>

> But my point is: Rahu antara didnt show any specific Rahu-ness in

> this area - the reputation at work had been slowly degrading (and

> still is) both before, after and during Rahu antara. The only area

I

> saw true Rahu-ness was that ever since 2002 (1.25 years before

Rahu

> antara started) I had this growing spirituality. Rahu antara

> suddenly crystallized this all for me, right after it began. I

> suddenly drifted on the works of C.G. Jung and quickly almost as a

> divine blessing understood the connections between science,

> psychology and spirituality. I can see this as true Rahu-ness in

the

> sense that this understanding was (and still is) totally against

> traditional understanding. I also had these incredibly deep dreams

a

> few months before my son was born which led me to be believe that

> either he or I or we had some deep spiritual past.

>

> Net result of this description that I want to bring to this

> discussion is: I dont really want to bore you with the details,

but

> what I am trying to say is that it is still not crystal clear to

me

> in terms of personal experience that Rahu always manifests as bad,

> simply different, non-traditional. If these people who wronged

> Sanjayji were bad because of their Rahus, then how come Rafalji

isnt

> so? Because it balances out in his chart? Then how do we know it

> doesnt "balance" out in their charts? And I have presented my case

> as an "unbalanced" Rahu - i.e. Rahu's influence is not annulled by

> other counterbalancing influence - no parivartana, no benefic

> aspect. And I am not lying when I tell you that Rahu's antara was

> spiritually uplifting, if anything. In Sanjayji's own chart, I can

> see the Kapata yoga manifesting that made his experiences so (i.e.

> being cheated), but is Kapata yoga specific to Rahu only or

malefics

> in general? So again, where is the decisive finger pointing at

Rahu,

> and not just malefics in general?

>

> Still confused,

>

> Thanks,

>

> Sundeep

>

>

>

>

> sohamsa ,

"Sharat" <gidoc@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > ||Namah Shivaya||

> >

> > Dear Sundeep,

> >

> > The Nodes act the level of the mind. Ra in AL in 3H, gives you

> > 'initiative' but you can have sudden setbacks due to '

cheating';

> > further it is never good to have Ra conjunct with AL, as it

can

> give

> > you' defamation' and ' accusations'. Ra is also

conjucting A7,

> darapada,

> > so this 'accusation,defamation' can come from partners.

Lord of

AL

> is

> > Mangal, also lord of 10H, so it can also invlove the way you

work

> or

> > work place. Rahu is aspecting 9H of bhagya and dharma, which

is

> not good

> > either. 9H has Ketu, which means you should worship Ganesh

and

> Durga to

> > combat Rahu's intentions.

> >

> > You are running Shukra mahadasha. MD being 2nd from Sun,

shows

> you are

> > giving to the world.Rahu AD will be dominating though,it is

10th

> from

> > Moon as it is in parivartan with Guru, it is also AL,shows

you are

> > experiencing benefit in your work although it requires some

strife

> and

> > hard work, as it is also 3rd from lagna.

> >

> > This is my humble opinion and open to correction.

> >

> > Best wishes

> >

> > Sharat

> >

> >

> > sohamsa ,

"vedicastrostudent"

> > <vedicastrostudent@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Rafalji and Tijanaji,

> > > I have heard a lot of things about Rahu. I constantly

have a

hard

> > > time understanding them since they do not seem to apply

to me,

> even

> > > though the conditions are satisfied.. I have Rahu in the

3rd in

> AL

> > > in Aries (Rahu ruled Aquarius ascendant, with Rahu's

rasi-

> dristi).

> > > Rahu is MK, has graha dristi only from Mars in the 8th.

No

> planets

> > > have rasi dristi on it. No planets in kendras.

> > >

> > > How would you classify my Rahu antaradasa in Venus dasa

(Venus

is

> > > AK in 6th in Gandanta, but I have a lot of CK

replacements in my

> > > chart).

> > >

> > > One practicing astrologer (has lots of experience, has

been a

> > > professor of astrology, has big gemstone business, his

own

chart

> is

> > > packed with planets in the 5th house) in India was

convinced I

> had a

> > > relationship with a foreign woman during that time,

outside of

> > > marriage.

> > >

> > > What is your opinion and why? Birthdate: June 29, 1967,

23:00pm,

> > > 78E46, 22N12, GMT+5:30, rectified.

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > >

> > > Sundeep

> >

>