IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

TO THE EXTENT I’VE LEARNED KP, IT SAYS THAT ON A

PARTICULAR TIME A PARTICULAR EVENT WILL HAPPEN,ANYHOW.

BUT IF THE LIKELY EVENT IS A BAD ONE, HOW TO STOP IT FROM

HAPPENING OR HOW TO REDUCE ITS EFFECTS ARE NOT SPECIFIED IN KP.

OR ALTERNATIVELY, IF THE EVENT IS LIKELY TO BE A GOOD ONE, HOW

TO INCREASE ITS EFFECT IS NO WHERE SPECIFIED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY.

THIS IS SAME AS A CASE , WHERE ONE PATEINT GOES TO A DOCTOR

& DOCTOR SIMPLY SAYS THAT PATEINT IS SUFFERING FROM FEVER,.BUT WHEN ASKED

FOR SOLUTION, HE SAYS THAT THERE IS NO SOLUTION.BUT THE REAL ROLE OF DOCTOR IS

TO GIVE MEDICINE TO THE PATEINT SO THAT HE OVERCOME THAT FEVER, UNLESS THE DOCTOR

DOES SO ,I.E.PROVIDE THE FULL PROOF SOLUTION TO THE PATEINT , THERE IS NO POINT

FOR THE PATEINT TO GO TO THE DOCTOR.DOCTOR CAN NOT SAYS THAT AS THE FEVER HAS

COME AUTOMATICALLY,IT WILL GO THE SAME WAY.

SIMILARLY, IF, EVEN THE MOST COMPETENT KP ASTROLOGER CAN ONLY

PREDICT THE EVENTS(THERE ARE FEWER),BUT CANNOT PROVIDE THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES

FOR THAT EVENT,WHATS THE PONT IN GOING TO THE ASTROLOGER.

IN SHORT, I WANT TO KNOW THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES PROVIDED UNDER

KP ASTROLOGY AS OTHER BRANCHES OF ASTRO DOES, I.E.SOME SAYS FOR WEARING OF GEMS,SOME

SAYS MANTRA,SOME ABOUT DONATIONS,ETC.

PLZ CLARIFY THIS ISSUE.

Thanks

& Regards,

Sonali

Guest guest

Dear SONALI,

As per K.P.,which as astrology itself is based upon the Karma theory,it is just not possibe to escape one's fate as decded at one's very Birth...

Upayas/Remedies are being peddled by mostly pseudo-astrologers and tricksters masquerading as astrologers...and in my humble opinion,fleecing people by making such fraudulent claims...I have in the past challenged many such sooth-sayers,they cannot rightfully deserve to be called astrologers,to give JUST ONE SUCH AUTHENTICATED CASE WHERE ANY UPAYA HAS SUCCEEDED...ALONG WITH THE PERSON'S CORRECT DOB,TOB,POB...and so far NONE have had the courage to reply or even acknowledge receipt,or even refute my contentions...till date.

K.P. only helps to unravel your fate....it cannot, and has never made claims to be able alter your fate...!

Pl.. do not fall a prey to charlatans who are good salesmen at best...and know a smattering of astrology,enough to fool the gullibe and the simpletons...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

SONALI <sonali.me.2009 Sent: Sunday, August 2, 2009 12:07:03 AM SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

TO THE EXTENT I’VE LEARNED KP, IT SAYS THAT ON A PARTICULAR TIME A PARTICULAR EVENT WILL HAPPEN,ANYHOW.

BUT IF THE LIKELY EVENT IS A BAD ONE, HOW TO STOP IT FROM HAPPENING OR HOW TO REDUCE ITS EFFECTS ARE NOT SPECIFIED IN KP.

OR ALTERNATIVELY, IF THE EVENT IS LIKELY TO BE A GOOD ONE, HOW TO INCREASE ITS EFFECT IS NO WHERE SPECIFIED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY.

THIS IS SAME AS A CASE , WHERE ONE PATEINT GOES TO A DOCTOR & DOCTOR SIMPLY SAYS THAT PATEINT IS SUFFERING FROM FEVER,.BUT WHEN ASKED FOR SOLUTION, HE SAYS THAT THERE IS NO SOLUTION.BUT THE REAL ROLE OF DOCTOR IS TO GIVE MEDICINE TO THE PATEINT SO THAT HE OVERCOME THAT FEVER, UNLESS THE DOCTOR DOES SO ,I.E.PROVIDE THE FULL PROOF SOLUTION TO THE PATEINT , THERE IS NO POINT FOR THE PATEINT TO GO TO THE DOCTOR.DOCTOR CAN NOT SAYS THAT AS THE FEVER HAS COME AUTOMATICALLY, IT WILL GO THE SAME WAY.

SIMILARLY, IF, EVEN THE MOST COMPETENT KP ASTROLOGER CAN ONLY PREDICT THE EVENTS(THERE ARE FEWER),BUT CANNOT PROVIDE THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES FOR THAT EVENT,WHATS THE PONT IN GOING TO THE ASTROLOGER.

IN SHORT, I WANT TO KNOW THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES PROVIDED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY AS OTHER BRANCHES OF ASTRO DOES, I.E.SOME SAYS FOR WEARING OF GEMS,SOME SAYS MANTRA,SOME ABOUT DONATIONS,ETC.

PLZ CLARIFY THIS ISSUE..

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Guest guest

Dear Sonali Ji ,Greetings,Please do go through pages 318 to320 of sixth Reader Horary Astrology written by K.S.Krishnamurty Ji and I will refer other books and pages written by Prof.Please read the K.P the great Astrologer of the world and you will find every thing what do you want

Pt.Dhirendranathmisra--- On Sat, 8/1/09, SONALI <sonali.me.2009 wrote:

SONALI <sonali.me.2009 SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 6:37 PM

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

TO THE EXTENT I’VE LEARNED KP, IT SAYS THAT ON A PARTICULAR TIME A PARTICULAR EVENT WILL HAPPEN,ANYHOW.

BUT IF THE LIKELY EVENT IS A BAD ONE, HOW TO STOP IT FROM HAPPENING OR HOW TO REDUCE ITS EFFECTS ARE NOT SPECIFIED IN KP.

OR ALTERNATIVELY, IF THE EVENT IS LIKELY TO BE A GOOD ONE, HOW TO INCREASE ITS EFFECT IS NO WHERE SPECIFIED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY.

THIS IS SAME AS A CASE , WHERE ONE PATEINT GOES TO A DOCTOR & DOCTOR SIMPLY SAYS THAT PATEINT IS SUFFERING FROM FEVER,.BUT WHEN ASKED FOR SOLUTION, HE SAYS THAT THERE IS NO SOLUTION.BUT THE REAL ROLE OF DOCTOR IS TO GIVE MEDICINE TO THE PATEINT SO THAT HE OVERCOME THAT FEVER, UNLESS THE DOCTOR DOES SO ,I.E.PROVIDE THE FULL PROOF SOLUTION TO THE PATEINT , THERE IS NO POINT FOR THE PATEINT TO GO TO THE DOCTOR.DOCTOR CAN NOT SAYS THAT AS THE FEVER HAS COME AUTOMATICALLY, IT WILL GO THE SAME WAY.

SIMILARLY, IF, EVEN THE MOST COMPETENT KP ASTROLOGER CAN ONLY PREDICT THE EVENTS(THERE ARE FEWER),BUT CANNOT PROVIDE THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES FOR THAT EVENT,WHATS THE PONT IN GOING TO THE ASTROLOGER.

IN SHORT, I WANT TO KNOW THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES PROVIDED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY AS OTHER BRANCHES OF ASTRO DOES, I.E.SOME SAYS FOR WEARING OF GEMS,SOME SAYS MANTRA,SOME ABOUT DONATIONS,ETC.

PLZ CLARIFY THIS ISSUE.

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Guest guest

Please further reffer page 242 to 246 of third reader Predictive Stellar Astrology written by great Prof.K.S.Krishnamurty for remedies.

Pt.Dhirendranathmisra--- On Sat, 8/1/09, SONALI <sonali.me.2009 wrote:

SONALI <sonali.me.2009 SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 6:37 PM

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

PLZ CLARIFY THIS ISSUE.

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Guest guest

Dear Sonali,

I fully yes fully agree what Sri Yogesh Lajmiji has said. KSK said in the same way.

Now then why astrology? Why should people go to astrologers? Diseases have remedies, some times preventive, sometimes curative and other times at least palliative. People get some relief at least. Hence people go to doctors. On the other hand it is one's destiny that he/she goes to doctor, and either he/she gets cured or relieved. Unless you have answers to my two questions you may lose interest in astrology. I request you to analyse and find out the answers to those questions. Then only continue learning astrology.

Well this is my advice only.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: SONALI <sonali.me.2009Sunday, August 2, 2009 4:47:11 PMRe: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

Dear SONALI,

As per K.P.,which as astrology itself is based upon the Karma theory,it is just not possibe to escape one's fate as decded at one's very Birth...

Upayas/Remedies are being peddled by mostly pseudo-astrologers and tricksters masquerading as astrologers. ..and in my humble opinion,fleecing people by making such fraudulent claims...I have in the past challenged many such sooth-sayers, they cannot rightfully deserve to be called astrologers, to give JUST ONE SUCH AUTHENTICATED CASE WHERE ANY UPAYA HAS SUCCEEDED... ALONG WITH THE PERSON'S CORRECT DOB,TOB,POB. ..and so far NONE have had the courage to reply or even acknowledge receipt,or even refute my contentions. ..till date.

K.P. only helps to unravel your fate....it cannot, and has never made claims to be able alter your fate...!

Pl.. do not fall a prey to charlatans who are good salesmen at best...and know a smattering of astrology,enough to fool the gullibe and the simpletons.. .

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSunday, August 2, 2009 12:07:03 AM SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

PLZ CLARIFY THIS ISSUE..

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Guest guest

I also belong to the same school of thought of sri Rao.

Comparing Medcial science with Astrology is not correct.

Even in medical science also, cures are effected after the poatient suffers for the period as destined. ,

Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Sun, 2/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY Cc: "SONALI" <sonali.me.2009Sunday, 2 August, 2009, 4:47 PM

Dear SONALI,

Upayas/Remedies are being peddled by mostly pseudo-astrologers and tricksters masquerading as astrologers. ..and in my humble opinion,fleecing people by making such fraudulent claims...I have in the past challenged many such sooth-sayers, they cannot rightfully deserve to be called astrologers, to give JUST ONE SUCH AUTHENTICATED CASE WHERE ANY UPAYA HAS SUCCEEDED... ALONG WITH THE PERSON'S CORRECT DOB,TOB,POB. ..and so far NONE have had the courage to reply or even acknowledge receipt,or even refute my contentions. ..till date.

Pl.. do not fall a prey to charlatans who are good salesmen at best...and know a smattering of astrology,enough to fool the gullibe and the simpletons.. .

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSunday, August 2, 2009 12:07:03 AM SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

PLZ CLARIFY THIS ISSUE..

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Sonaliji,

Excellent advice from Shri Yogesh Lajmiji. Astrology can forewarn one what he is destined to face problem at certain period.

This will enabkle one to take precautionery methiod to get it minimised. e.g if it is about healkth one can be prudent for facing it with least damage; if one is destined to meet vehiclke accident, he can be careful to avoid rashness etc.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Yogesh Lajmi

Cc: SONALI

Sunday, August 02, 2009 4:47 PM

Re: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

Dear SONALI,

Upayas/Remedies are being peddled by mostly pseudo-astrologers and tricksters masquerading as astrologers...and in my humble opinion,fleecing people by making such fraudulent claims...I have in the past challenged many such sooth-sayers,they cannot rightfully deserve to be called astrologers,to give JUST ONE SUCH AUTHENTICATED CASE WHERE ANY UPAYA HAS SUCCEEDED...ALONG WITH THE PERSON'S CORRECT DOB,TOB,POB...and so far NONE have had the courage to reply or even acknowledge receipt,or even refute my contentions...till date.

Pl.. do not fall a prey to charlatans who are good salesmen at best...and know a smattering of astrology,enough to fool the gullibe and the simpletons...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

SONALI <sonali.me.2009 > Sent: Sunday, August 2, 2009 12:07:03 AM SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

PLZ CLARIFY THIS ISSUE..

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Guest guest

Dear Sonali,

You have pointed out the query that everyone expects to touch it. By performing the same deed, no 2 separate persons will not get a similar result. Because it is their fate. We can not change the fate of jataka. But by the grace of Lord Uchist Mahaganapathi we can guide him in a very special manner about the forthcoming things. If you go through the KP readers, where Shri KSK has given a simple illustratin when a father is making journey to holy place with his sons. When certain significations of horoscope activate, then his son take a deep in Gangas and he fled away and thus the father had deprived son and his santati saukhya is lost. By this illustration, we come to know that we can only give possibilities of supposed dangers in the forthcoming days/years. But by denoting the dangers also only a few jataka who are lucky enough to act according to the genuine advice of astrologer/Guru and save himself from evil happening. But there are also a few who have been communited the evil things suppose to happen in their lives, they will not believe it and on the happening of the same thing, they only repent.

There is no such upasana as to why everyone's wishes will complete and fulfil. But by performing certain pujas you will have a strength to fight the situation. Shri KSK personally used to give certain upasanas to the students, (It has been told by Mr. Jotyndra Hasbe, Krishnamurthi of Marathi) i.e. of Lord Uchist Mahaganapathi. By performing the puja, jataka will have insignt in themselves and automatically try to reduce the problems incoming in their lives,.

Still for further details

Vijayanand R.Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy. for Research and Devt.in Astrology, Kolhapur

Writeme to : physics

Call me to : +91 9422582853/+919673746303

On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 12:25:52 +0530 wrote

>I also belong to the same school of thought of sri Rao.

>

>Comparing Medcial science with Astrology is not correct.

>

>Even in medical science also, cures are effected after the poatient suffers for the period as destined. ,

>

>Naidu KP

>

>K. P. Naidu,

>Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,

>Nowroji Road,

>Maharanipeta,

>VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.

>Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.

>

>--- On Sun, 2/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi wrote:

>

>

>Yogesh Lajmi

>Re: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

>

>Cc: "SONALI"

>Sunday, 2 August, 2009, 4:47 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>Dear SONALI,

>                        As per K.P.,which as astrology itself is based upon the Karma theory,it is just not possibe to escape one's fate as decded at one's very Birth...

>                        Upayas/Remedies are being peddled by mostly pseudo-astrologers and tricksters masquerading as astrologers. ..and in my humble opinion,fleecing people by making such fraudulent claims...I have in the past challenged many such sooth-sayers, they cannot rightfully deserve to be called astrologers, to give JUST ONE SUCH AUTHENTICATED CASE WHERE ANY UPAYA HAS SUCCEEDED... ALONG WITH THE PERSON'S CORRECT DOB,TOB,POB. ..and so far NONE have had the courage to reply or even acknowledge receipt,or even refute my contentions. ..till date.

>                        K.P. only helps to unravel your fate....it cannot, and has never made claims to be able alter your fate...!

>                        Pl.. do not fall a prey to charlatans who are good salesmen at best...and know a smattering of astrology,enough to fool the gullibe and the simpletons.. .

>                        With best wishes,

>                        Yogesh Lajmi.

>

>

>

>

>

>SONALI

>@gro ups.com

>Sunday, August 2, 2009 12:07:03 AM

> SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

>TO THE EXTENT IVE LEARNED KP, IT SAYS THAT ON A PARTICULAR TIME A PARTICULAR EVENT WILL HAPPEN,ANYHOW.

>BUT IF THE LIKELY EVENT IS A BAD ONE, HOW TO STOP IT FROM HAPPENING OR HOW TO REDUCE ITS EFFECTS ARE NOT SPECIFIED IN KP.

>OR ALTERNATIVELY, IF THE EVENT IS LIKELY TO BE A GOOD ONE, HOW TO INCREASE ITS EFFECT IS NO WHERE SPECIFIED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY.

>THIS IS SAME AS A CASE , WHERE ONE PATEINT GOES TO A DOCTOR DOCTOR SIMPLY SAYS THAT PATEINT IS SUFFERING FROM FEVER,.BUT WHEN ASKED FOR SOLUTION, HE SAYS THAT THERE IS NO SOLUTION.BUT THE REAL ROLE OF DOCTOR IS TO GIVE MEDICINE TO THE PATEINT SO THAT HE OVERCOME THAT FEVER, UNLESS THE DOCTOR DOES SO ,I.E.PROVIDE THE FULL PROOF SOLUTION TO THE PATEINT , THERE IS NO POINT FOR THE PATEINT TO GO TO THE DOCTOR.DOCTOR CAN NOT SAYS THAT AS THE FEVER HAS COME AUTOMATICALLY, IT WILL GO THE SAME WAY.

>SIMILARLY, IF, EVEN THE MOST COMPETENT KP ASTROLOGER CAN ONLY PREDICT THE EVENTS(THERE ARE FEWER),BUT CANNOT PROVIDE THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES FOR THAT EVENT,WHATS THE PONT IN GOING TO THE ASTROLOGER.

>IN SHORT, I WANT TO KNOW THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES PROVIDED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY AS OTHER BRANCHES OF ASTRO DOES, I.E.SOME SAYS FOR WEARING OF GEMS,SOME SAYS MANTRA,SOME ABOUT DONATIONS,ETC.

>PLZ CLARIFY THIS ISSUE..

>

>Thanks Regards,

>

>

>Sonali

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.

Guest guest

Hi Sonali,

You have raised a valide topic and answer by Yogeshji is very perfect. Just to

add it, I remember words of my Guru. He use say, " Every incidence good or bad

happens as per the wish of lord Rama, Pray to lord Rama and he will take care of

you, you cannot escape from your Bhogas but give courage to bare the unwanted

incidence. " Astologer has to tell whether incidence will happen or not, but you

cannot change fate of some one. You have to perform like a psychologist.

Regards,

Vivek Pathak

, " K. P. Naidu " <konathalan wrote:

>

> I also belong to the same school of thought of sri Rao.

>  

> Comparing Medcial science with Astrology is not correct.

>  

> Even in medical science also, cures are effected after the poatient suffers

for the period as destined. ,

>  

> Naidu KP

>

> K. P. Naidu,

> Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,

> Nowroji Road,

> Maharanipeta,

> VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.

> Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.

>

> --- On Sun, 2/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

>

> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi

> Re: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

>

> Cc: " SONALI " <sonali.me.2009

> Sunday, 2 August, 2009, 4:47 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear SONALI,

>                         As per K.P.,which as astrology

itself is based upon the Karma theory,it is just not possibe to escape one's

fate as decded at one's very Birth...

>                         Upayas/Remedies are being

peddled by mostly pseudo-astrologers and tricksters masquerading as astrologers.

...and in my humble opinion,fleecing people by making such fraudulent claims...I

have in the past challenged many such sooth-sayers, they cannot rightfully

deserve to be called astrologers, to give JUST ONE SUCH AUTHENTICATED CASE WHERE

ANY UPAYA HAS SUCCEEDED... ALONG WITH THE PERSON'S CORRECT DOB,TOB,POB. ..and so

far NONE have had the courage to reply or even acknowledge receipt,or even

refute my contentions. ..till date.

>                         K.P. only helps to unravel

your fate....it cannot, and has never made claims to be able alter your fate...!

>                         Pl.. do not fall a prey to

charlatans who are good salesmen at best...and know a smattering of

astrology,enough to fool the gullibe and the simpletons.. .

>                         With best wishes,

>                         Yogesh Lajmi.

>

>

>

>

>

> SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com>

> @gro ups.com

> Sunday, August 2, 2009 12:07:03 AM

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

> TO THE EXTENT I’VE LEARNED KP, IT SAYS THAT ON A PARTICULAR TIME A

PARTICULAR EVENT WILL HAPPEN,ANYHOW.

> BUT IF THE LIKELY EVENT IS A BAD ONE, HOW TO STOP IT FROM HAPPENING OR HOW TO

REDUCE ITS EFFECTS ARE NOT SPECIFIED IN KP.

> OR ALTERNATIVELY, IF THE EVENT IS LIKELY TO BE A GOOD ONE, HOW TO INCREASE ITS

EFFECT IS NO WHERE SPECIFIED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY.

> THIS IS SAME AS A CASE , WHERE ONE PATEINT GOES TO A DOCTOR & DOCTOR SIMPLY

SAYS THAT PATEINT IS SUFFERING FROM FEVER,.BUT WHEN ASKED FOR SOLUTION, HE SAYS

THAT THERE IS NO SOLUTION.BUT THE REAL ROLE OF DOCTOR IS TO GIVE MEDICINE TO THE

PATEINT SO THAT HE OVERCOME THAT FEVER, UNLESS THE DOCTOR DOES SO ,I.E.PROVIDE

THE FULL PROOF SOLUTION TO THE PATEINT , THERE IS NO POINT FOR THE PATEINT TO GO

TO THE DOCTOR.DOCTOR CAN NOT SAYS THAT AS THE FEVER HAS COME AUTOMATICALLY, IT

WILL GO THE SAME WAY.

> SIMILARLY, IF, EVEN THE MOST COMPETENT KP ASTROLOGER CAN ONLY PREDICT THE

EVENTS(THERE ARE FEWER),BUT CANNOT PROVIDE THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES FOR THAT

EVENT,WHATS THE PONT IN GOING TO THE ASTROLOGER.

> IN SHORT, I WANT TO KNOW THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES PROVIDED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY AS

OTHER BRANCHES OF ASTRO DOES, I.E.SOME SAYS FOR WEARING OF GEMS,SOME SAYS

MANTRA,SOME ABOUT DONATIONS,ETC.

> PLZ CLARIFY THIS ISSUE..

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>  

>  

> Sonali

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click here http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Rath,I do agree with all the points. But I have the following questions in mind always, as you have mentioned:a) If everything destined, the role of good Muhurat is what? Is it not required? The Muhurat will happen in the sensitive point of signficators. and not in the exact time we fix.

b) If everything is destined in one's life, one is not responsible for his/her deeds in the birth life. Then how he/she is responsible for the needs which in turn we call Karma, affects or plays the role in the next birth.

For instance, one person is born with all the signficators to do only bad deeds, he is not responsible for the things he does. Hence he will do mostly bad as destined and hence it will follow in the next birth also. hence, once born bad is bad for ever in all his births? Or only born good is for good ever? I dont think so!

the ancient saints who taught the Astrology, has advised to do good things or Dhana or Dharma.If one who is destined to do that, can do these just following the Saint/sage's advice? Confused!!!Then reasoning one as he has done bad deeds in the past, he faces the present life!!!

I have a small concern in this. I dont think so as above. Even when one person is destined to do mostly evil to others, God has given a room to think or realise the fact either on his own or through some any Guru or any good Astrologer or by means of Yoga or so..., he controls his activities or does any good things, his credit will increase!!!. But here is a quetsion. Even to do this, he should be destined? becasue planets do control on us..

hence a lot of hidden or unknown facts are prevailing...RegardsAdithOn Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 7:15 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Sonali,

I fully yes fully agree what Sri Yogesh Lajmiji has said. KSK said in the same way.

Now then why astrology? Why should people go to astrologers? Diseases have remedies, some times preventive, sometimes curative and other times at least palliative. People get some relief at least. Hence people go to doctors. On the other hand it is one's destiny that he/she goes to doctor, and either he/she gets cured or relieved. Unless you have answers to my two questions you may lose interest in astrology. I request you to analyse and find out the answers to those questions. Then only continue learning astrology.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi

Cc: SONALI <sonali.me.2009Sunday, August 2, 2009 4:47:11 PM

Dear SONALI,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Sunday, August 2, 2009 12:07:03 AM SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

PLZ CLARIFY THIS ISSUE..

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Guest guest

Dear Adithji,

If we combine Mythology, relegious beliefs, Science and Astrology there is no doubt there will definitely be more and more confusion. Most believe on Rebirth and Karmaphala. One has to experience the results of his/her karma of last birth. And all these things are written as destiny. So they are un-changeable at any cost. Though I personally do not believe in rebirth and karma, I do now believe that planets controle every event of life of one. The great change of Chandasoka to Dharmasoka or the change of a Prince, Sidhartha, in to a Sanyasi or Sage must have been written in their Jataka. The imprints made by the planets at the time of birth cannot be altered. A terrorist may meet a Guru and later lead a noble life. It must be available to be read in his horoscope. It is the proficiency of an astrologer that can reveal the truth underneath. This is absolutely my personal opinion.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Monday, August 3, 2009 3:27:09 PMRe: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

Dear Dr. Rath,I do agree with all the points. But I have the following questions in mind always, as you have mentioned:a) If everything destined, the role of good Muhurat is what? Is it not required? The Muhurat will happen in the sensitive point of signficators. and not in the exact time we fix.b) If everything is destined in one's life, one is not responsible for his/her deeds in the birth life. Then how he/she is responsible for the needs which in turn we call Karma, affects or plays the role in the next birth.For instance, one person is born with all the signficators to do only bad deeds, he is not responsible for the things he does. Hence he will do mostly bad as destined and hence it will follow in the next birth also. hence, once born bad is bad for ever in all his births? Or only born good is for good ever? I dont think so!the ancient saints who taught the Astrology, has advised to do good things or

Dhana or Dharma.If one who is destined to do that, can do these just following the Saint/sage's advice? Confused!!!Then reasoning one as he has done bad deeds in the past, he faces the present life!!!I have a small concern in this. I dont think so as above. Even when one person is destined to do mostly evil to others, God has given a room to think or realise the fact either on his own or through some any Guru or any good Astrologer or by means of Yoga or so..., he controls his activities or does any good things, his credit will increase!!!. But here is a quetsion. Even to do this, he should be destined? becasue planets do control on us..hence a lot of hidden or unknown facts are prevailing.. .RegardsAdith

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 7:15 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Sonali,

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

@gro ups.comCc: SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com>Sunday, August 2, 2009 4:47:11 PMRe: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

Dear SONALI,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

PLZ CLARIFY THIS ISSUE..

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Guest guest

respected Learned Members,

Sir,

If this is the case,what is the objective in horoscope-matching? The whole

conceipt of horoscope-matching is based on clear assumption by both parties that

the proposal can be rejected if hoeoscopes donot match.

please clarify.

Morever, what about our free-will to judge, take decisions and act accordingly?

In my opinion, certain weitage has to br given to our Karma i.e. efforts in

shaping our destiny.

Request members too offer their comments.

regards sujatkaram.

, " kadavasal ramani " <kadavasalramani

wrote:

>

> Dear Sonaliji,

>

> Excellent advice from Shri Yogesh Lajmiji. Astrology can forewarn one what

he is destined to face problem at certain period.

> This will enabkle one to take precautionery methiod to get it minimised. e.g

if it is about healkth one can be prudent for facing it with least damage; if

one is destined to meet vehiclke accident, he can be careful to avoid rashness

etc.

>

> Truly yours,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

> -

> Yogesh Lajmi

>

> Cc: SONALI

> Sunday, August 02, 2009 4:47 PM

>

>

>

> Dear SONALI,

> As per K.P.,which as astrology itself is based upon

the Karma theory,it is just not possibe to escape one's fate as decded at one's

very Birth...

> Upayas/Remedies are being peddled by mostly

pseudo-astrologers and tricksters masquerading as astrologers...and in my humble

opinion,fleecing people by making such fraudulent claims...I have in the past

challenged many such sooth-sayers,they cannot rightfully deserve to be called

astrologers,to give JUST ONE SUCH AUTHENTICATED CASE WHERE ANY UPAYA HAS

SUCCEEDED...ALONG WITH THE PERSON'S CORRECT DOB,TOB,POB...and so far NONE have

had the courage to reply or even acknowledge receipt,or even refute my

contentions...till date.

> K.P. only helps to unravel your fate....it cannot,

and has never made claims to be able alter your fate...!

> Pl.. do not fall a prey to charlatans who are good

salesmen at best...and know a smattering of astrology,enough to fool the gullibe

and the simpletons...

> With best wishes,

> Yogesh Lajmi.

>

>

>

>

>

> SONALI <sonali.me.2009

>

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

>

> TO THE EXTENT I’VE LEARNED KP, IT SAYS THAT ON A PARTICULAR TIME A

PARTICULAR EVENT WILL HAPPEN,ANYHOW.

>

> BUT IF THE LIKELY EVENT IS A BAD ONE, HOW TO STOP IT FROM HAPPENING OR HOW

TO REDUCE ITS EFFECTS ARE NOT SPECIFIED IN KP.

>

> OR ALTERNATIVELY, IF THE EVENT IS LIKELY TO BE A GOOD ONE, HOW TO INCREASE

ITS EFFECT IS NO WHERE SPECIFIED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY.

>

> THIS IS SAME AS A CASE , WHERE ONE PATEINT GOES TO A DOCTOR & DOCTOR SIMPLY

SAYS THAT PATEINT IS SUFFERING FROM FEVER,.BUT WHEN ASKED FOR SOLUTION, HE SAYS

THAT THERE IS NO SOLUTION.BUT THE REAL ROLE OF DOCTOR IS TO GIVE MEDICINE TO THE

THE FULL PROOF SOLUTION TO THE PATEINT , THERE IS NO POINT FOR THE PATEINT TO GO

TO THE DOCTOR.DOCTOR CAN NOT SAYS THAT AS THE FEVER HAS COME AUTOMATICALLY, IT

WILL GO THE SAME WAY.

>

> SIMILARLY, IF, EVEN THE MOST COMPETENT KP ASTROLOGER CAN ONLY PREDICT THE

EVENTS(THERE ARE FEWER),BUT CANNOT PROVIDE THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES FOR THAT

EVENT,WHATS THE PONT IN GOING TO THE ASTROLOGER.

>

> IN SHORT, I WANT TO KNOW THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES PROVIDED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY

AS OTHER BRANCHES OF ASTRO DOES, I.E.SOME SAYS FOR WEARING OF GEMS,SOME SAYS

>

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

>

>

>

>

> Sonali

>

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Rath,Thanks for your nice reply.RegardsAdithOn Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Adithji,

If we combine Mythology, relegious beliefs, Science and Astrology there is no doubt there will definitely be more and more confusion. Most believe on Rebirth and Karmaphala. One has to experience the results of his/her karma of last birth. And all these things are written as destiny. So they are un-changeable at any cost. Though I personally do not believe in rebirth and karma, I do now believe that planets controle every event of life of one. The great change of Chandasoka to Dharmasoka or the change of a Prince, Sidhartha, in to a Sanyasi or Sage must have been written in their Jataka. The imprints made by the planets at the time of birth cannot be altered. A terrorist may meet a Guru and later lead a noble life. It must be available to be read in his horoscope. It is the proficiency of an astrologer that can reveal the truth underneath. This is absolutely my personal opinion.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Monday, August 3, 2009 3:27:09 PMRe: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

Dear Dr. Rath,I do agree with all the points. But I have the following questions in mind always, as you have mentioned:a) If everything destined, the role of good Muhurat is what? Is it not required? The Muhurat will happen in the sensitive point of signficators. and not in the exact time we fix.

b) If everything is destined in one's life, one is not responsible for his/her deeds in the birth life. Then how he/she is responsible for the needs which in turn we call Karma, affects or plays the role in the next birth.

For instance, one person is born with all the signficators to do only bad deeds, he is not responsible for the things he does. Hence he will do mostly bad as destined and hence it will follow in the next birth also. hence, once born bad is bad for ever in all his births? Or only born good is for good ever? I dont think so!

the ancient saints who taught the Astrology, has advised to do good things or

Dhana or Dharma.If one who is destined to do that, can do these just following the Saint/sage's advice? Confused!!!Then reasoning one as he has done bad deeds in the past, he faces the present life!!!

I have a small concern in this. I dont think so as above. Even when one person is destined to do mostly evil to others, God has given a room to think or realise the fact either on his own or through some any Guru or any good Astrologer or by means of Yoga or so..., he controls his activities or does any good things, his credit will increase!!!. But here is a quetsion. Even to do this, he should be destined? becasue planets do control on us..

hence a lot of hidden or unknown facts are prevailing.. .RegardsAdith

Dear Sonali,

Regards.

Dr. Rath

@gro ups.comCc: SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com>

Sunday, August 2, 2009 4:47:11 PMRe: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

Dear SONALI,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

PLZ CLARIFY THIS ISSUE..

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Guest guest

Dear Dr.RAthActually there will be no remedial measure as Everything is predestined and no one can change or alter it, even lord Brahma the creator, this is my experience too since 25 years.At the same time i have experienced that Remedial measure is too predestined.Recently , 2 months back i had been to Om Shree Soorya sadashiva rudradeva temple at UJIRE near Dharmasthala.i prayed for my book shop within 6 months.on 10th June 2009 I applied my Poster therapy with Hanumaan photo and House and Hill poster and On 22nd June 2009 i got a place for my book shop.and i paid advance for the same on 1st July 2009.Mr.Ajoy confirmed that why i have got it on 1st July 2009.Though my fate was predestined to have my book shop on 1st July 2009, i had to visit the temple and

requested lord shree Soorya sadashiva rudradeva and i had applied poster therapy.Medicine and remedial measure is interrelated i feel .A patient will benefit many :- doctor will get consultation fees, nurse/compounder will get salary,a medical shop will sell his medicine, a medicine mfg co, will get benefit from the same.Lord Brahma though wrote to suffer for patient at the same time he is bestowed many to get benefit from it.on 15th February 2005 i have faced thyrosis and my student Sharavana predicted danger to my life on 15th February 2005, yes, my sickness was predestined through 3 cup of Coffee.Thanks and regardsSahhasra SaagaraP.S:Prof.KSK also said in his 3rd reader that remedial measure wil not change the fate.Varaha mihira too said the same in life of varaha mihira by Prof.B.Suryanarayana rao my first preceptor. adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Monday, 3 August, 2009 8:29:04 PMRe: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

Dear Dr.Rath,Thanks for your nice reply.RegardsAdithOn Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Adithji,

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Monday, August 3, 2009 3:27:09 PMRe: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

Dhana or Dharma.If one who is destined to do that, can do these just following the Saint/sage's advice? Confused!!!Then reasoning one as he has done bad deeds in the past, he faces the present life!!!

hence a lot of hidden or unknown facts are prevailing.. .RegardsAdith

Dear Sonali,

Regards.

Dr. Rath

@gro ups.comCc: SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com>

Sunday, August 2, 2009 4:47:11 PMRe: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

Dear SONALI,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

PLZ CLARIFY THIS ISSUE..

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Guest guest

Dear SirOn 31st December 1995 at 9-35 Night I became literally mad with full of negative thoughts, and i was not under my control.Later i came to know that it is due to black magic applied by my some of my relative (Lady) , I have changed nearly 18 places. Finally i took South West Room in a PG accommodation on 7th May 1998.On 13th May 1998 i had been to Bombay and stayed in my family friend home for a week.I came back on 22nd May 1998 and found a person near my room that they were practicing remedial measure and i asked them to remove the same.They done some remedy and i found relief for 3 days and then once again i was mad, i told them and they had dome some remedy and again it was 3 day relief.on 27th June 1998 they had done some big remedy and by 2 o clock i

have changed my cot and shifted to my room mate cot.since then my madness gone with the wind and i am perfect since then . when i informed them , they said that they done remedy by 2 O clock.DOB 7th May 1955at Periyapatna 12 N 20/ 76 E 13at 2-45 amMercury Dasha Moon bhukti and Mercury antara was in operation on 31st December 1995 night at 9-45 pm.Note:Jupiter entered in to Sagittarius on 1995 night at 9-35 Pm.Yours affectionatelySahhasra Saagara "Brahmaanda"SONALI <sonali.me.2009To:

Sent: Monday, 3 August, 2009 5:01:07 PMRE: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

Dear Adithji Exactly these things, I‘ve thought always but could’nt

find answers to these questions.

Thanks & Regards, Sonali

@gro ups.com

[k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of adith kasinath.g.k

Monday, August 03, 2009 3:27 PM

@gro ups.com

Dear Dr. Rath,

I do agree with all the points. But I have the following questions in mind

always, as you have mentioned:

a) If everything destined, the role of good Muhurat is what? Is it not

required? The Muhurat will happen in the sensitive point of signficators. and

not in the exact time we fix.

b) If everything is destined in one's life, one is not responsible for his/her

deeds in the birth life. Then how he/she is responsible for the needs which in

turn we call Karma, affects or plays the role in the next birth.

For instance, one person is born with all the signficators to do only bad

deeds, he is not responsible for the things he does. Hence he will do mostly

bad as destined and hence it will follow in the next birth also. hence, once

born bad is bad for ever in all his births? Or only born good is for good ever?

I dont think so!

Dhana or Dharma.

If one who is destined to do that, can do these just following the Saint/sage's

advice? Confused!!!

Then reasoning one as he has done bad deeds in the past, he faces the present

life!!!

I have a small concern in this. I dont think so as above. Even when one person

is destined to do mostly evil to others, God has given a room to think or

realise the fact either on his own or through some any Guru or any good

Astrologer or by means of Yoga or so..., he controls his activities or does any

good things, his credit will increase!!!. But here is a quetsion. Even to do

this, he should be destined? becasue planets do control on us..

hence a lot of hidden or unknown facts are prevailing.. .

Regards

Adith

Dear Sonali,

I fully yes fully agree what Sri

Yogesh Lajmiji has said. KSK said in the same way.

Now then why astrology? Why should

people go to astrologers? Diseases have remedies, some times preventive,

sometimes curative and other times at least palliative. People get some relief

at least. Hence people go to doctors. On the other hand it is one's destiny

that he/she goes to doctor, and either he/she gets cured or relieved. Unless

you have answers to my two questions you may lose interest in astrology. I

request you to analyse and find out the answers to those questions. Then only

continue learning astrology.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

@gro ups.com

Cc: SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com>

Sunday, August 2, 2009 4:47:11 PM

Dear SONALI,

As per K.P.,which as astrology itself is based upon the Karma theory,it is just

not possibe to escape one's fate as decded at one's very Birth...

Upayas/Remedies are being peddled by mostly pseudo-astrologers and tricksters

masquerading as astrologers. ..and in my humble opinion,fleecing people

by making such fraudulent claims...I have in the past challenged many such

sooth-sayers, they cannot rightfully deserve to be called astrologers, to give

JUST ONE SUCH AUTHENTICATED CASE WHERE ANY UPAYA HAS SUCCEEDED... ALONG WITH

THE PERSON'S CORRECT DOB,TOB,POB. ..and so far NONE have had the courage

to reply or even acknowledge receipt,or even refute my contentions. ..till

date.

K.P.

only helps to unravel your fate....it cannot, and has never made claims to be

able alter your fate...!

Pl.. do not fall a prey to charlatans who are good salesmen at best...and know

a smattering of astrology,enough to fool the gullibe and the simpletons.. .

With

best wishes,

Yogesh

Lajmi.

SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.com

Sunday, August 2, 2009 12:07:03 AM

Error! Filename not specified.

Error!

Filename not specified. HELLO

ALL MEMBERS, TO THE

EXTENT I’VE LEARNED KP, IT SAYS THAT ON A PARTICULAR TIME A PARTICULAR

EVENT WILL HAPPEN,ANYHOW. BUT IF

THE LIKELY EVENT IS A BAD ONE, HOW TO STOP IT FROM HAPPENING OR HOW TO REDUCE

ITS EFFECTS ARE NOT SPECIFIED IN KP. OR

ALTERNATIVELY, IF THE EVENT IS LIKELY TO BE A GOOD ONE, HOW TO INCREASE ITS

EFFECT IS NO WHERE SPECIFIED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY. THIS

IS SAME AS A CASE , WHERE ONE PATEINT GOES TO A DOCTOR & DOCTOR SIMPLY SAYS

THAT PATEINT IS SUFFERING FROM FEVER,.BUT WHEN ASKED FOR SOLUTION, HE SAYS THAT

THERE IS NO SOLUTION.BUT THE REAL ROLE OF DOCTOR IS TO GIVE MEDICINE TO THE

THE FULL PROOF SOLUTION TO THE PATEINT , THERE IS NO POINT FOR THE PATEINT TO

GO TO THE DOCTOR.DOCTOR CAN NOT SAYS THAT AS THE FEVER HAS COME AUTOMATICALLY,

IT WILL GO THE SAME WAY. SIMILARLY,

IF, EVEN THE MOST COMPETENT KP ASTROLOGER CAN ONLY PREDICT THE EVENTS(THERE ARE

FEWER),BUT CANNOT PROVIDE THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES FOR THAT EVENT,WHATS THE PONT

IN GOING TO THE ASTROLOGER. IN

SHORT, I WANT TO KNOW THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES PROVIDED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY AS

MANTRA,SOME ABOUT DONATIONS,ETC. PLZ

CLARIFY THIS ISSUE..

Thanks

& Regards, Sonali

Guest guest

HiThough we fixed muhurtha , event will take place if it is predestined . If not muhurtha will change for the particular date/time.10 years back i had predicted to a girl about her marriage between 1st and 21st of of a particular month.And also predicted the boy must be Engineer who may start his own unit in the next coming Dasha.Marriage has been decided with engineer.Girl's brother came on 10th and told me that they have fixed 30th as wedding date.I told him that as i have predicted marriage before 21st, and on 30th Marriage may not take place.He was scared of choultry and i told him Lord Brahma already arranged it , just u have to search.he searched and got the choultry for the 20th .Marriage happened on 20th , and on 30th the father of the boy

expired at the age of 83.Sahhasra Saagaravivekpathak_27 <vivekpathak_27 Sent: Monday, 3 August, 2009 2:47:31 PM Re: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

Hi Sonali,

You have raised a valide topic and answer by Yogeshji is very perfect. Just to add it, I remember words of my Guru. He use say, "Every incidence good or bad happens as per the wish of lord Rama, Pray to lord Rama and he will take care of you, you cannot escape from your Bhogas but give courage to bare the unwanted incidence." Astologer has to tell whether incidence will happen or not, but you cannot change fate of some one. You have to perform like a psychologist.

Regards,

Vivek Pathak

@gro ups.com, "K. P. Naidu" <konathalan@ ...> wrote:

>

> I also belong to the same school of thought of sri Rao.

> Â

> Comparing Medcial science with Astrology is not correct.

> Â

> Even in medical science also, cures are effected after the poatient suffers for the period as destined. ,

> Â

> Naidu KP

>

> K. P. Naidu,

> Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,

> Nowroji Road,

> Maharanipeta,

> VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.

> Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.

>

> --- On Sun, 2/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>

> @gro ups.com

> Cc: "SONALI" <sonali.me.2009@ ...>

> Sunday, 2 August, 2009, 4:47 PM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear SONALI,

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â As per K.P.,which as astrology itself is based upon the Karma theory,it is just not possibe to escape one's fate as decded at one's very Birth...

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Upayas/Remedies are being peddled by mostly pseudo-astrologers and tricksters masquerading as astrologers. ..and in my humble opinion,fleecing people by making such fraudulent claims...I have in the past challenged many such sooth-sayers, they cannot rightfully deserve to be called astrologers, to give JUST ONE SUCH AUTHENTICATED CASE WHERE ANY UPAYA HAS SUCCEEDED... ALONG WITH THE PERSON'S CORRECT DOB,TOB,POB. ..and so far NONE have had the courage to reply or even acknowledge receipt,or even refute my contentions. ..till date.

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â K.P. only helps to unravel your fate....it cannot, and has never made claims to be able alter your fate...!

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Pl.. do not fall a prey to charlatans who are good salesmen at best...and know a smattering of astrology,enough to fool the gullibe and the simpletons.. .

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â With best wishes,

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Yogesh Lajmi.

>

>

>

>

>

> SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com>

> @gro ups.com

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

> HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

> TO THE EXTENT I’VE LEARNED KP, IT SAYS THAT ON A PARTICULAR TIME A PARTICULAR EVENT WILL HAPPEN,ANYHOW.

> BUT IF THE LIKELY EVENT IS A BAD ONE, HOW TO STOP IT FROM HAPPENING OR HOW TO REDUCE ITS EFFECTS ARE NOT SPECIFIED IN KP.

> OR ALTERNATIVELY, IF THE EVENT IS LIKELY TO BE A GOOD ONE, HOW TO INCREASE ITS EFFECT IS NO WHERE SPECIFIED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY.

> THIS IS SAME AS A CASE , WHERE ONE PATEINT GOES TO A DOCTOR & DOCTOR SIMPLY SAYS THAT PATEINT IS SUFFERING FROM FEVER,.BUT WHEN ASKED FOR SOLUTION, HE SAYS THAT THERE IS NO SOLUTION.BUT THE REAL ROLE OF DOCTOR IS TO GIVE MEDICINE TO THE PATEINT SO THAT HE OVERCOME THAT FEVER, UNLESS THE DOCTOR DOES SO ,I.E.PROVIDE THE FULL PROOF SOLUTION TO THE PATEINT , THERE IS NO POINT FOR THE PATEINT TO GO TO THE DOCTOR.DOCTOR CAN NOT SAYS THAT AS THE FEVER HAS COME AUTOMATICALLY, IT WILL GO THE SAME WAY.

> SIMILARLY, IF, EVEN THE MOST COMPETENT KP ASTROLOGER CAN ONLY PREDICT THE EVENTS(THERE ARE FEWER),BUT CANNOT PROVIDE THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES FOR THAT EVENT,WHATS THE PONT IN GOING TO THE ASTROLOGER.

> IN SHORT, I WANT TO KNOW THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES PROVIDED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY AS OTHER BRANCHES OF ASTRO DOES, I.E.SOME SAYS FOR WEARING OF GEMS,SOME SAYS MANTRA,SOME ABOUT DONATIONS,ETC.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> Â

> Â

> Sonali

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

Dear Sonali and Adithji,

I am making an attempt to answer to the doubts of Adithji in the following lines.

1. Role of good Muhurat : -When some one going to do a good thing, say business, marriage, joining of service etc, he seeks to find out a good Muhurat. He is destined to consult an astrologer, fix a Muhurat and perform the deed. Somes times he can do it in that time and some times it is delayed. The knot ceremony is delayed some times due to unavoidable reasons. That is his destiny.

2. A person is born with all the significators to do all the bad things: - Yes he will definitely do the bad things as long as those significators operate. Human are tools only. The operating power is the Almighty or the influence of the planets at birth. The Supreme power has his own plans for every person. He does not change off and on. If one has to suffer , he has to undergo suffering. If you view in one way the person is not guilty of doing the bad deeds. Its is written so , so he does it. You might be knowing that the nature of the terrorists, murderers and varius culprits is written in their gene. How can it be deviated. If he converts that is also his destiny.

3. If one is destined to meet a Guru. He does so. If he is destined to get good or bad advice from his, he gets it. If he is destined to follow it then he follows, if not he does not. If he is destined to get good results, he definitely does. To get any benifit is not because of the advice but he was destined to enjoy during that period.

Hence nothing is our choice. Every thing happens spontaneoously what ever the stars say holding the stearing of his life.

Dr. Rath

SONALI <sonali.me.2009 Sent: Monday, August 3, 2009 5:01:07 PMRE: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

Dear Adithji

Exactly these things, I‘ve thought always but could’nt find answers to these questions.

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of adith kasinath.g.kMonday, August 03, 2009 3:27 PM@gro ups.comRe: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

Dear Dr. Rath,I do agree with all the points. But I have the following questions in mind always, as you have mentioned:a) If everything destined, the role of good Muhurat is what? Is it not required? The Muhurat will happen in the sensitive point of signficators. and not in the exact time we fix.b) If everything is destined in one's life, one is not responsible for his/her deeds in the birth life. Then how he/she is responsible for the needs which in turn we call Karma, affects or plays the role in the next birth.For instance, one person is born with all the signficators to do only bad deeds, he is not responsible for the things he does. Hence he will do mostly bad as destined and hence it will follow in the next birth also. hence, once born bad is bad for ever in all his births? Or only born good is for good ever? I dont think so!the ancient saints who taught the Astrology, has advised to do good things or

Dhana or Dharma.If one who is destined to do that, can do these just following the Saint/sage's advice? Confused!!!Then reasoning one as he has done bad deeds in the past, he faces the present life!!!I have a small concern in this. I dont think so as above. Even when one person is destined to do mostly evil to others, God has given a room to think or realise the fact either on his own or through some any Guru or any good Astrologer or by means of Yoga or so..., he controls his activities or does any good things, his credit will increase!!!. But here is a quetsion. Even to do this, he should be destined? becasue planets do control on us..hence a lot of hidden or unknown facts are prevailing.. .RegardsAdith

Dear Sonali,

Regards.

Dr. Rath

@gro ups.com

Cc: SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com>Sunday, August 2, 2009 4:47:11 PMRe: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

Dear SONALI,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

@gro ups.com

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

PLZ CLARIFY THIS ISSUE..

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Guest guest

Dear Sujatkaramji,

Every Hindu individual matches the birth charts of the bride ad groom before marriage. Most eminent astrologers also give green signal or show objections to the marriage. When the charts match with each other some times with Raja Jotaka marriage is celebrated. Are there no failures, are there no quarlings, are there no sepeations, are there no divorces, are there no dowry deaths, are there no extramarital relationships, are there nor dual marriages even when the first life is alive. These things happen very offen in Hindu couples also. Then what is the value of marriage ? Can any one give guerenty that these things will not happen in life, while he gives green signal for marriage? What follows the marriage is their destiny.

Free will to judge, take decisions and act accordingly depends on ones intelect and intelegence and these things are controlled by the planets, could be by the lagan lord or significators of III or status and transit of Moon. I am not going to the details about the significatoers.

One cannot in any case shape his destiny. This is my opinion.

Dr. Rath

sujatkaram <sujatkaram Sent: Monday, August 3, 2009 5:10:20 PM Re: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

respected Learned Members,Sir,If this is the case,what is the objective in horoscope-matching? The whole conceipt of horoscope-matching is based on clear assumption by both parties that the proposal can be rejected if hoeoscopes donot match. please clarify.Morever, what about our free-will to judge, take decisions and act accordingly? In my opinion, certain weitage has to br given to our Karma i.e. efforts in shaping our destiny.Request members too offer their comments.regards sujatkaram. @gro ups.com, "kadavasal ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sonaliji,> > Excellent advice from Shri Yogesh Lajmiji. Astrology can forewarn one what he is destined to face problem at certain period.> This will enabkle one to take precautionery

methiod to get it minimised. e.g if it is about healkth one can be prudent for facing it with least damage; if one is destined to meet vehiclke accident, he can be careful to avoid rashness etc.> > Truly yours,> > K.S.V.Ramani> - > Yogesh Lajmi > @gro ups.com > Cc: SONALI > Sunday, August 02, 2009 4:47 PM> Re: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY> > > > Dear SONALI,> As per K.P.,which as astrology itself is based upon the Karma theory,it is just not possibe to escape one's fate as decded at one's very Birth...> Upayas/Remedies are being peddled by mostly pseudo-astrologers and tricksters masquerading as astrologers. ..and in my humble

opinion,fleecing people by making such fraudulent claims...I have in the past challenged many such sooth-sayers, they cannot rightfully deserve to be called astrologers, to give JUST ONE SUCH AUTHENTICATED CASE WHERE ANY UPAYA HAS SUCCEEDED... ALONG WITH THE PERSON'S CORRECT DOB,TOB,POB. ..and so far NONE have had the courage to reply or even acknowledge receipt,or even refute my contentions. ..till date.> K.P. only helps to unravel your fate....it cannot, and has never made claims to be able alter your fate...!> Pl.. do not fall a prey to charlatans who are good salesmen at best...and know a smattering of astrology,enough to fool the gullibe and the simpletons.. .> With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi.> > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Sunday, August 2, 2009 12:07:03 AM> SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY> > > > > > > HELLO ALL MEMBERS,> > TO THE EXTENT I’VE LEARNED KP, IT SAYS THAT ON A PARTICULAR TIME A PARTICULAR EVENT WILL HAPPEN,ANYHOW.> > BUT IF THE LIKELY EVENT IS A BAD ONE, HOW TO STOP IT FROM HAPPENING OR HOW TO REDUCE ITS EFFECTS ARE NOT SPECIFIED IN KP.> > OR ALTERNATIVELY, IF THE EVENT IS LIKELY TO BE A GOOD ONE, HOW TO INCREASE ITS EFFECT IS NO WHERE SPECIFIED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY.> > THIS IS SAME AS A CASE , WHERE ONE PATEINT GOES TO A DOCTOR & DOCTOR SIMPLY SAYS THAT PATEINT IS SUFFERING FROM FEVER,.BUT WHEN ASKED FOR SOLUTION, HE SAYS THAT THERE IS NO SOLUTION.BUT THE REAL ROLE OF DOCTOR IS TO GIVE MEDICINE TO THE PATEINT SO

THAT HE OVERCOME THAT FEVER, UNLESS THE DOCTOR DOES SO ,I.E.PROVIDE THE FULL PROOF SOLUTION TO THE PATEINT , THERE IS NO POINT FOR THE PATEINT TO GO TO THE DOCTOR.DOCTOR CAN NOT SAYS THAT AS THE FEVER HAS COME AUTOMATICALLY, IT WILL GO THE SAME WAY.> > SIMILARLY, IF, EVEN THE MOST COMPETENT KP ASTROLOGER CAN ONLY PREDICT THE EVENTS(THERE ARE FEWER),BUT CANNOT PROVIDE THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES FOR THAT EVENT,WHATS THE PONT IN GOING TO THE ASTROLOGER.> > IN SHORT, I WANT TO KNOW THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES PROVIDED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY AS OTHER BRANCHES OF ASTRO DOES, I.E.SOME SAYS FOR WEARING OF GEMS,SOME SAYS MANTRA,SOME ABOUT DONATIONS,ETC.> > PLZ CLARIFY THIS ISSUE..> > Thanks & Regards,> > > > > > Sonali>

Guest guest

Dear Sonali ji,I hope we can get the answers for these only if we are destined!!!RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.comOn Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 5:01 PM, SONALI <sonali.me.2009 wrote:

Dear Adithji

Exactly these things, I‘ve thought always but could’nt

find answers to these questions.

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

On Behalf Of adith kasinath.g.k

Dear Dr. Rath,

I dont think so!

Dhana or Dharma.

advice? Confused!!!

life!!!

hence a lot of hidden or unknown facts are prevailing...

Regards

Adith

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 7:15 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Sonali,

I fully yes fully agree what Sri

Yogesh Lajmiji has said. KSK said in the same way.

Now then why astrology? Why should

people go to astrologers? Diseases have remedies, some times preventive,

sometimes curative and other times at least palliative. People get some relief

at least. Hence people go to doctors. On the other hand it is one's destiny

that he/she goes to doctor, and either he/she gets cured or relieved. Unless

you have answers to my two questions you may lose interest in astrology. I

request you to analyse and find out the answers to those questions. Then only

continue learning astrology.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Cc: SONALI <sonali.me.2009

Dear SONALI,

date.

K.P.

able alter your fate...!

With

best wishes,

Yogesh

Lajmi.

@gro ups.com

Error!

Filename not specified.

HELLO

ALL MEMBERS,

TO THE

EVENT WILL HAPPEN,ANYHOW.

BUT IF

ITS EFFECTS ARE NOT SPECIFIED IN KP.

OR

THIS

IT WILL GO THE SAME WAY.

SIMILARLY,

IN GOING TO THE ASTROLOGER.

IN

PLZ

CLARIFY THIS ISSUE..

Thanks

& Regards,

Sonali

Guest guest

Dear All Members,

Few years back I rember to have read an article by a reputed astrologer Mr Vasant D. Bhat in some astrology magazine. In the article he said that we can marry a girl without matching the birth charts, & even if we match, the things are bound to happen as it is in the "Brahmalikhit" If the things are bound to happen as decided (by God) why to mach charts ?

I too believe that even a single leaf can't stop moving or move in a different way. There is no thing as "remedy" to change one's life. If there is going to be a drastic change in one's life it is clearly mentioned in the chart.

Many times we see that someone survives from a serious accident as a surprise. Such things don't happen because he / she was doing some remedy but only because the survival was written in the Brahmalikhit. This can be checked in the birth charts of the indivisual.

We see that when people fall sick they go to doctors & get cured. We say that the doctor did something to make the patient good again. But the reality is that we ALL have a different Brahmalikhit. Then there are mentions of when two persons will meet, what they will do, what will be the result etc. We all are "Nimitta matra" (visible reasons) for something to make happen but the real reason is something else.

This thinking is based on the religious books I have read.

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Tue, 4/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY Date: Tuesday, 4 August, 2009, 7:34 AM

Dear Sujatkaramji,

Every Hindu individual matches the birth charts of the bride ad groom before marriage. Most eminent astrologers also give green signal or show objections to the marriage. When the charts match with each other some times with Raja Jotaka marriage is celebrated. Are there no failures, are there no quarlings, are there no sepeations, are there no divorces, are there no dowry deaths, are there no extramarital relationships, are there nor dual marriages even when the first life is alive. These things happen very offen in Hindu couples also. Then what is the value of marriage ? Can any one give guerenty that these things will not happen in life, while he gives green signal for marriage? What follows the marriage is their destiny.

Free will to judge, take decisions and act accordingly depends on ones intelect and intelegence and these things are controlled by the planets, could be by the lagan lord or significators of III or status and transit of Moon. I am not going to the details about the significatoers.

One cannot in any case shape his destiny. This is my opinion.

Dr. Rath

sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comMonday, August 3, 2009 5:10:20 PM Re: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

respected Learned Members,Sir,If this is the case,what is the objective in horoscope-matching? The whole conceipt of horoscope-matching is based on clear assumption by both parties that the proposal can be rejected if hoeoscopes donot match. please clarify.Morever, what about our free-will to judge, take decisions and act accordingly? In my opinion, certain weitage has to br given to our Karma i.e. efforts in shaping our destiny.Request members too offer their comments.regards sujatkaram. @gro ups.com, "kadavasal ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sonaliji,> > Excellent advice from Shri Yogesh Lajmiji. Astrology can forewarn one what he is destined to face problem at certain period.> This

will enabkle one to take precautionery methiod to get it minimised. e.g if it is about healkth one can be prudent for facing it with least damage; if one is destined to meet vehiclke accident, he can be careful to avoid rashness etc.> > Truly yours,> > K.S.V.Ramani> - > Yogesh Lajmi > @gro ups.com > Cc: SONALI > Sunday, August 02, 2009 4:47 PM> Re: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY> > > > Dear SONALI,> As per K.P.,which as astrology itself is based upon the Karma theory,it is just not possibe to escape one's fate as decded at one's very Birth...> Upayas/Remedies are being peddled by mostly

pseudo-astrologers and tricksters masquerading as astrologers. ..and in my humble opinion,fleecing people by making such fraudulent claims...I have in the past challenged many such sooth-sayers, they cannot rightfully deserve to be called astrologers, to give JUST ONE SUCH AUTHENTICATED CASE WHERE ANY UPAYA HAS SUCCEEDED... ALONG WITH THE PERSON'S CORRECT DOB,TOB,POB. ..and so far NONE have had the courage to reply or even acknowledge receipt,or even refute my contentions. ..till date.> K.P. only helps to unravel your fate....it cannot, and has never made claims to be able alter your fate...!> Pl.. do not fall a prey to charlatans who are good salesmen at best...and know a smattering of astrology,enough to fool the gullibe and the simpletons.. .> With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi.> > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> SONALI <sonali.me.2009@

....>> @gro ups.com> Sunday, August 2, 2009 12:07:03 AM> SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY> > > > > > > HELLO ALL MEMBERS,> > TO THE EXTENT I’VE LEARNED KP, IT SAYS THAT ON A PARTICULAR TIME A PARTICULAR EVENT WILL HAPPEN,ANYHOW.> > BUT IF THE LIKELY EVENT IS A BAD ONE, HOW TO STOP IT FROM HAPPENING OR HOW TO REDUCE ITS EFFECTS ARE NOT SPECIFIED IN KP.> > OR ALTERNATIVELY, IF THE EVENT IS LIKELY TO BE A GOOD ONE, HOW TO INCREASE ITS EFFECT IS NO WHERE SPECIFIED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY.> > THIS IS SAME AS A CASE , WHERE ONE PATEINT GOES TO A DOCTOR & DOCTOR SIMPLY SAYS THAT PATEINT IS SUFFERING FROM FEVER,.BUT WHEN

ASKED FOR SOLUTION, HE SAYS THAT THERE IS NO SOLUTION.BUT THE REAL ROLE OF DOCTOR IS TO GIVE MEDICINE TO THE PATEINT SO THAT HE OVERCOME THAT FEVER, UNLESS THE DOCTOR DOES SO ,I.E.PROVIDE THE FULL PROOF SOLUTION TO THE PATEINT , THERE IS NO POINT FOR THE PATEINT TO GO TO THE DOCTOR.DOCTOR CAN NOT SAYS THAT AS THE FEVER HAS COME AUTOMATICALLY, IT WILL GO THE SAME WAY.> > SIMILARLY, IF, EVEN THE MOST COMPETENT KP ASTROLOGER CAN ONLY PREDICT THE EVENTS(THERE ARE FEWER),BUT CANNOT PROVIDE THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES FOR THAT EVENT,WHATS THE PONT IN GOING TO THE ASTROLOGER.> > IN SHORT, I WANT TO KNOW THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES PROVIDED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY AS OTHER BRANCHES OF ASTRO DOES, I.E.SOME SAYS FOR WEARING OF GEMS,SOME SAYS MANTRA,SOME ABOUT DONATIONS,ETC.> > PLZ CLARIFY THIS ISSUE..> > Thanks & Regards,> > > > > >

Sonali>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Adithji,

As perfectly

quoted by you, biggest question troubled me always is :

b) If everything is destined in one's life, one is not

responsible for his/her deeds in the birth life. Then how he/she is responsible

for the deeds which in turn we call Karma, affects or plays the role in the

next birth.

I dont think so!

I don’t think anybody has been logically able to explain

this, nor even biggest of saints..!!!

All the explanations provided by other members does not answer

to this basic question, & I often find them just repeating,what all of us

have listened so far..without a deeper logical thought to the same.

Hoping to get the answer of this basic question in much logical manner

able to digest.

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

On Behalf Of adith

kasinath.g.k

Tuesday, August 04, 2009 8:11 AM

Dear Sonali ji,

I hope we can get the answers for these only if we are destined!!!

Regards

Adith

www.thebestastro.com

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 5:01 PM, SONALI <sonali.me.2009 wrote:

Dear

Adithji

Exactly

these things, I‘ve thought always but could’nt find answers to

these questions.

Thanks

& Regards,

Sonali

Dear Dr. Rath,

I dont think so!

Dhana or Dharma.

advice? Confused!!!

life!!!

hence a lot of hidden or unknown facts are prevailing...

Regards

Adith

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 7:15 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther

wrote:

Dear Sonali,

I fully yes fully agree what Sri Yogesh Lajmiji has

said. KSK said in the same way.

Now then why astrology? Why should people go to

astrologers? Diseases have remedies, some times preventive, sometimes curative

and other times at least palliative. People get some relief at least. Hence

people go to doctors. On the other hand it is one's destiny that he/she goes to

doctor, and either he/she gets cured or relieved. Unless you have answers to my

two questions you may lose interest in astrology. I request you to analyse and

find out the answers to those questions. Then only continue learning astrology.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Cc: SONALI <sonali.me.2009

Dear SONALI,

date.

K.P.

able alter your fate...!

With

best wishes,

Yogesh

Lajmi.

@gro ups.com

Error!

Filename not specified.

HELLO

ALL MEMBERS,

TO THE

EVENT WILL HAPPEN,ANYHOW.

BUT IF

ITS EFFECTS ARE NOT SPECIFIED IN KP.

OR

THIS

IT WILL GO THE SAME WAY.

SIMILARLY,

IN GOING TO THE ASTROLOGER.

IN

PLZ

CLARIFY THIS ISSUE..

Thanks

& Regards,

Sonali

Guest guest

Dear Adith

I used to think like u; but considering the Free-will that we have been gifted with, we have to resist. The motive plays a big role in fixing ur responsibility.A judge who pronounces a death sentence is different from a gangster killing for loot.

Regards

Sujata--- On Mon, 3/8/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY Date: Monday, 3 August, 2009, 3:27 PM

Dear Sonali,

Now then why astrology? Why should people go to astrologers? Diseases have remedies, some times preventive, sometimes curative and other times at least palliative. People get some relief at least. Hence people go to doctors. On the other hand it is one's destiny that he/she goes to doctor, and either he/she gets cured or relieved. Unless you have answers to my two questions you may lose interest in astrology. I request you to analyse and find out the answers to those questions. Then only continue learning astrology..

Regards.

Dr. Rath

@gro ups.comCc: SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com>Sunday, August 2, 2009 4:47:11 PMRe: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

Dear SONALI,

Upayas/Remedies are being peddled by mostly pseudo-astrologers and tricksters masquerading as astrologers. ..and in my humble opinion,fleecing people by making such fraudulent claims...I have in the past challenged many such sooth-sayers, they cannot rightfully deserve to be called astrologers, to give JUST ONE SUCH AUTHENTICATED CASE WHERE ANY UPAYA HAS SUCCEEDED.... ALONG WITH THE PERSON'S CORRECT DOB,TOB,POB. ..and so far NONE have had the courage to reply or even acknowledge receipt,or even refute my contentions. ..till date.

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

PLZ CLARIFY THIS ISSUE..

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Guest guest

Namaskar to all members,

According to my knowldge every problem has a solutions or a remedy.Although the solution or remedy may creats a new problems. Thus it is a transformations of one problem into other one. This is just like law of energy conservations.Energy cannot be created nor be destroyed but it can be converted to one form to another, just like electricity to heat and viceversa.Here you have choice to select the trouble or pain which you can bear.

Thus by making any remedy or solutions you can convert your pain in other different form.The choice is yours. God gives us Intelligence (buddhi) to face & find out solutions to each every problem.The solutions may astrological or medicinal or other.Thus by making solutions you may change your fate.

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY Cc: "Yogesh Lajmi" <yogeshlajmiMonday, August 3, 2009, 2:19 PM

Dear SirOn 31st December 1995 at 9-35 Night I became literally mad with full of negative thoughts, and i was not under my control.Later i came to know that it is due to black magic applied by my some of my relative (Lady) , I have changed nearly 18 places. Finally i took South West Room in a PG accommodation on 7th May 1998.On 13th May 1998 i had been to Bombay and stayed in my family friend home for a week.I came back on 22nd May 1998 and found a person near my room that they were practicing remedial measure and i asked them to remove the same.They done some remedy and i found relief for 3 days and then once again i was mad, i told them and they had dome some remedy and again it was 3 day relief.on 27th June 1998 they had done some big remedy and by 2 o clock i have changed my cot and shifted to my room mate cot.since then my madness gone with the wind and i am perfect since then . when i informed them , they said

that they done remedy by 2 O clock.DOB 7th May 1955at Periyapatna 12 N 20/ 76 E 13at 2-45 amMercury Dasha Moon bhukti and Mercury antara was in operation on 31st December 1995 night at 9-45 pm.Note:Jupiter entered in to Sagittarius on 1995 night at 9-35 Pm.Yours affectionatelySahhasra Saagara "Brahmaanda"

SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMonday, 3 August, 2009 5:01:07 PMRE: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

Dear Adithji

Exactly these things, I‘ve thought always but could’nt find answers to these questions.

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of adith kasinath.g.kMonday, August 03, 2009 3:27 PM@gro ups.comRe: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

Dear Sonali,

Regards.

Dr. Rath

@gro ups.com

Cc: SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com>Sunday, August 2, 2009 4:47:11 PMRe: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

Dear SONALI,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

@gro ups.com

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

PLZ CLARIFY THIS ISSUE..

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Guest guest

Dear Sonali

I would read about widowhood in my horoscpe but I refused to believe it. But subconsciously I was prepared to face it with courage. I would not forgive God for this but when I understood that these expereince are only to bring the latent undeveloped faculties in u, I accepted it as a learning process towards perfection, the ultimate aim of life.

Regards

Sujata--- On Mon, 3/8/09, VIJAYANANDPATIL <guide_vijayanand wrote:

VIJAYANANDPATIL <guide_vijayanandRe: Re: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY Cc: sonali.me.2009Date: Monday, 3 August, 2009, 2:12 PM

Dear Sonali,You have pointed out the query that everyone expects to touch it. By performing the same deed, no 2 separate persons will not get a similar result. Because it is their fate. We can not change the fate of jataka. But by the grace of Lord Uchist Mahaganapathi we can guide him in a very special manner about the forthcoming things. If you go through the KP readers, where Shri KSK has given a simple illustratin when a father is making journey to holy place with his sons. When certain significations of horoscope activate, then his son take a deep in Gangas and he fled away and thus the father had deprived son and his santati saukhya is lost. By this illustration, we come to know that we can only give possibilities of supposed dangers in the forthcoming days/years. But by denoting the dangers also only a few jataka who are lucky enough to act according to the genuine advice of astrologer/Guru and save himself from evil happening. But there

are also a few who have been communited the evil things suppose to happen in their lives, they will not believe it and on the happening of the same thing, they only repent. There is no such upasana as to why everyone's wishes will complete and fulfil. But by performing certain pujas you will have a strength to fight the situation. Shri KSK personally used to give certain upasanas to the students, (It has been told by Mr. Jotyndra Hasbe, Krishnamurthi of Marathi) i.e. of Lord Uchist Mahaganapathi. By performing the puja, jataka will have insignt in themselves and automatically try to reduce the problems incoming in their lives,.Still for further details Vijayanand R.Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy. for Research and Devt.in Astrology, KolhapurWriteme to : physics@ . co.inCall me to : +91 9422582853/+ 919673746303On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 12:25:52 +0530 wrote>I also belong to the same school

of thought of sri Rao.> >Comparing Medcial science with Astrology is not correct.> >Even in medical science also, cures are effected after the poatient suffers for the period as destined. ,> >Naidu KP>>K. P. Naidu,>Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,>Nowroji Road,>Maharanipeta,>VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.>Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.>>--- On Sun, 2/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi wrote:>>>Yogesh Lajmi >Re: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY>@gro ups.com>Cc: "SONALI" >Sunday, 2 August, 2009, 4:47 PM>>> >>>>>>Dear SONALI,> As per K.P.,which as astrology itself is based upon the Karma theory,it is just not possibe to escape

one's fate as decded at one's very Birth...> Upayas/Remedies are being peddled by mostly pseudo-astrologers and tricksters masquerading as astrologers. ..and in my humble opinion,fleecing people by making such fraudulent claims...I have in the past challenged many such sooth-sayers, they cannot rightfully deserve to be called astrologers, to give JUST ONE SUCH AUTHENTICATED CASE WHERE ANY UPAYA HAS SUCCEEDED... ALONG WITH THE PERSON'S CORRECT DOB,TOB,POB. ..and so far NONE have had the courage to reply or even acknowledge receipt,or even refute my contentions. ..till date.> K.P. only helps to unravel your fate....it cannot, and has never made claims to be able alter your fate...!> Pl.. do

not fall a prey to charlatans who are good salesmen at best...and know a smattering of astrology,enough to fool the gullibe and the simpletons.. .> With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi.>>>>>>SONALI >@gro ups.com>Sunday, August 2, 2009 12:07:03 AM> SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY>> >> >>>HELLO ALL MEMBERS,>TO THE EXTENT IVE LEARNED KP, IT SAYS THAT ON A PARTICULAR TIME A PARTICULAR EVENT WILL HAPPEN,ANYHOW.>BUT IF THE LIKELY EVENT IS A BAD ONE, HOW TO STOP IT FROM HAPPENING OR HOW TO REDUCE ITS EFFECTS ARE NOT SPECIFIED IN KP.>OR ALTERNATIVELY, IF THE EVENT IS LIKELY TO BE A GOOD ONE, HOW TO

INCREASE ITS EFFECT IS NO WHERE SPECIFIED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY.>THIS IS SAME AS A CASE , WHERE ONE PATEINT GOES TO A DOCTOR DOCTOR SIMPLY SAYS THAT PATEINT IS SUFFERING FROM FEVER,.BUT WHEN ASKED FOR SOLUTION, HE SAYS THAT THERE IS NO SOLUTION.BUT THE REAL ROLE OF DOCTOR IS TO GIVE MEDICINE TO THE PATEINT SO THAT HE OVERCOME THAT FEVER, UNLESS THE DOCTOR DOES SO ,I.E.PROVIDE THE FULL PROOF SOLUTION TO THE PATEINT , THERE IS NO POINT FOR THE PATEINT TO GO TO THE DOCTOR.DOCTOR CAN NOT SAYS THAT AS THE FEVER HAS COME AUTOMATICALLY, IT WILL GO THE SAME WAY.>SIMILARLY, IF, EVEN THE MOST COMPETENT KP ASTROLOGER CAN ONLY PREDICT THE EVENTS(THERE ARE FEWER),BUT CANNOT PROVIDE THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES FOR THAT EVENT,WHATS THE PONT IN GOING TO THE ASTROLOGER.>IN SHORT, I WANT TO KNOW THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES PROVIDED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY AS OTHER BRANCHES OF ASTRO DOES, I.E..SOME SAYS FOR WEARING OF GEMS,SOME SAYS MANTRA,SOME ABOUT

DONATIONS,ETC.>PLZ CLARIFY THIS ISSUE..>>Thanks Regards,> > >Sonali> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.

Guest guest

Dear Sonali ji,

Conviction for you is your characteristics as a listener. Because this is listener's characteristics and not the characteristics of the person explaining, you can never be convinced by anyone. When you say " I don't think so " and " not anybody able to logically explain it " without giving any rationale by yourself, it clearly tells us that you are already convinced about something and you merely want to listen the same from other people.

You say " For instance, one person is born with all the signficators to do only bad deeds, he is not responsible for the things he does. Hence he will do mostly bad as destined and hence it will follow in the next birth also. hence, once born bad is bad for ever in all his births? Or only born good is for good ever? I dont think so! "  If I say that if you are destined for good, you will do good, and destined for bad, you will do bad, will you accept it? You will not, becasue you don't want to? If you already decided " I don't think so " , where is the scope of debate and discussion?

This is not the first time we are debating this topic and this is not the first time we are having sharp reactions when we try to explain that the things are pre-destined. People can not accept it because it directly attacks 'I' - the ego of a person. This concept says that a person is nothing, person is just a " puppet "  and the sharp reaction is expected. How can a person who is used to seeing the world from his own eyes according to his own perspective can accept it? It is not easy to accept. We want to see the world the way we want to see. We want to see astrologer as a doctor, then how can somebody tell us that an astrologer is an astrologer and not a doctor? We will not accept it because we don't want to accept it.

I remember a scene of matrix movie (though I forgot the name of characters) in which a person who was living in the matrix (maya) don't want to get out of it because he was enjoying matrix. If we enjoy illusion, nobody can make us accept the concept of destiny. It hurts. It hurts our very existence. This is the reason that Jyotish is named so (Jyoti + Ish = Light of God), because it helps us knowing the ultimate truth/ ultimate knowledge.

Finally, I would like to say that this is not a forum for discussing philosophies. This is a forum to discuss stellar astrology and we should stick to that.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 12:05 PM, SONALI <sonali.me.2009 wrote:

Dear Adithji,

As perfectly quoted by you, biggest question troubled me always is :

b) If everything is destined in one's life, one is not responsible for his/her deeds in the birth life. Then how he/she is responsible for the deeds which in turn we call Karma, affects or plays the role in the next birth.

I don’t think anybody has been logically able to explain this, nor even biggest of saints..!!!

All the explanations provided by other members does not answer to this basic question, & I often find them just repeating,what all of us have listened so far..without a deeper logical thought to the same.

Hoping to get the answer of this basic question in much logical manner able to digest.

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Tuesday, August 04, 2009 8:11 AM

Subject: Re: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

Dear Sonali ji,I hope we can get the answers for these only if we are destined!!!RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.com

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 5:01 PM, SONALI <sonali.me.2009 wrote:

Dear Adithji

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

the ancient saints who taught the Astrology, has advised to do good things or Dhana or Dharma.If one who is destined to do that, can do these just following the Saint/sage's advice? Confused!!!Then reasoning one as he has done bad deeds in the past, he faces the present life!!!

hence a lot of hidden or unknown facts are prevailing...RegardsAdith

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 7:15 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Sonali,

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Cc: SONALI <sonali.me.2009Sunday, August 2, 2009 4:47:11 PM

Dear SONALI,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

@gro ups.com

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

PLZ CLARIFY THIS ISSUE..

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali