IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Warren Buffet rectified chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vyas, Thankyou for your comments. This forum is excellent, as one is able to read the learned comments of and the other members. In my novice opinion, I like the Leo rising chart for Mr. Buffett, as there are the most combinations for wealth, and many transits and dasas seem to fit, and second the Aquarius chart, as many things seem to fit. But the dasas and transits seem to really fit the Cancer chart. Mr. Jorge Angelino has done the most in-depth analysis on this, and his other charts are right on, such as the USA chart- it fits events amazingly well. I will continue to search for a birth time- the author of the biography, Roger Lowenstein, mentions in notes the memoirs of Buffett's mother, which are somewhere, probably at the genealogy library in Omaha, but I couldn't find them online. He also mentions that Mr. Buffett was born several weeks premature, and mentions the very hot day on

which he was born, and a thunderstorm that broke the heat. This could suggest an afternoon or evening birth, or could just be the author's checking the weather for the day in his research, which is why I didn't mention it before. I guess we will all have to continue to study and agree to disagree. I have question about Tiger Woods chart, another wealthy individual. I know that David Hawthorne has a video tape on his chart, which I haven't ordered yet, so maybe someone who has seen the tape can answer my question. Tiger Woods was born Dec 30, 1975 at 22:50pm in Long Beach, Calif.(118W11,33N46) -time reportedly confirmed as AA by Astrodatabank. It looks to me that MMP Mars, closely afflicts L11 Moon, which is debillitated in the 3rd. Also, Rahu/Ketu closely affflicts the MEP of 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, and 11. Because Mars is L8, house of easy gains, did this factor contribute to wealth rather than afflict

the lord of gains/wealth? Any comments appreciated- Sheri PowersVyas Munidas <muni> wrote: Dear Sheri,In my humble opinion and esteemed members, Cn does not indicate the professional significations well, nor the degree of wealth.Hearing problems aren't confirmed.The natal chart must be obvious and superseeds all divisional charts.Best regards,Vyas Munidas- "Sheri Powers" <mermaidslace ><SAMVA >Wednesday, August 09, 2006 10:49 AMRE: Warren Buffet rectified chart> Dear Jorge,> Thankyou for the explanation of hearing loss, and for the in depth > analysis of the event. Cancer rising does fit this event to a T. Sheri > Powers>> Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino (AT) netvisao (DOT) pt> wrote:> Dear Sheri,>> Supposing the hearing problem is true, it is very easily seen in the > Cancer lagna:>> 1) Natal Sa simultaneously afflicts Saggitarius & Gemini MEPs, > natal Mercury, L3, and MEP3.> 2) Jupiter becomes afflicted by being placed in H12, and having its > MT/Placement House afflicted by the MMP.>> Thank

you for sharing another important event of his life with such a > detail. Let us look briefly to it:>> On Aug 16, 1991, Buffett had to step in and take over as chairman of > Salomon Brothers trading firm. He did not want to do this, but was asked > by his friends at the firm as well as to protect his investment (700 > million) and those of his Berkshire/Hathaway stockholders. He was unhappy > away from his home base of Omaha, and reluctantly in the spotlight a lot.>> On July 26, 1991, he entered Su/Ju/Ju, so conflicts are seen. On Aug 16, > 1991, the transits were:>>> Transit Sun is afflicted by the conjunction with transit Jupiter, and > both are afflicted by natal Rahu. Natal Jupiter starts to become afflicted > by the transit Rahu/Ketu axis.>> â?¦but then in early 92, especially Feb, Buffett is vilified in the > press, and is very hurt by this.

He doesn't sleep well and is very upset. > Rahu/Ketu axis became stationary over his MEP6/MEP12 from November 1991 > till almost February 1992, afflicting all his even houses, and disturbing > his sleep by being exactly over MEP12. By the end of January, transit Sun > was exactly conjunct transit Saturn, and transit Saturn was also exactly > afflicting MEP7, MEP1, MEP9 and MEP4.>>>>>> Best wishes,>> Jorge>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > Sheri Powers> quarta-feira, 9 de Agosto de 2006 06:37> SAMVA > RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart>> Dear Jorge,>>

Hi- sorry I can't comfirm if Buffett wears a hearing aid. From your > excerpt from the video and your observation, it sounds like he does. > Given his age, could a relatively wide affliction to the 3rd or 11th (or > Gemini) cause it?>> I have another event. On Aug 16, 1991, Buffett had to step in and take > over as chairman of Salomon Brothers trading firm, as they were > investigated for phony trading of US Treasury securities. He did not want > to do this, but was asked by his friends at the firm as well as to protect > his investment (700 million) and those of his Berkshire/Hathaway > stockholders. He was unhappy away from his home base of Omaha, and > reluctantly in the spotlight a lot. The approximate time line is->> summer 1991- the scandal breaks.>> Aug 16, 1991-CEO Gotfreund resigns-Buffett reluctantly takes over as > chairman and soon names Maughn as

CEO.> SEC Hearing-(I believe this was all in New York City) Sept 4, 1991. > Warren apologizes and is very modest, working very hard to win over the > SEC. Investigation and possible prosecution would bankrupt the firm.>> Fall 1991- Buffett institutes major reforms and late 91 early 92, there > are massive defections at the firm as bonuses were cut.>> In 1991, press was positive for Buffett(but not for the scandal), but > then in early 92, especially Feb, Buffett is vilified in the press, and is > very hurt by this. He doesn't sleep well and is very upset.>> Finally in May 1992, the SEC decides not to prosecute, but the firm > must pay 290 million in fines.>> In June 1992, Buffett resigns as chairman and returns to Omaha. The > events and dasas seem to fit both the Cancer and Aquarius charts, but I am > novice and I would like to hear more experienced

opinions- In Cancer, the > period was Sun-Jup from Aug 1991 to May 1992 with Jupiter afflicting the > 2nd house of status. In Aquarius L1 Saturn is in the 12th and the period > was Moon-Ven, turning to a more positive Moon-Ven-Jup in June 1992, (13 > degrees Aquarius) or in April 1992 (18 degrees Aquaruius). During this > timeline, Rahu/Ketu axis in Sagittarius/Gemini afflicted first Jupiter, > then Saturn, then Mars, and was over one degree away from Mars by June > 1992. Any observations appreciated-Sheri Powers> Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino (AT) netvisao (DOT) pt> wrote:>> Dear Sheri,>>>> If L3 and/or H3 and/or L11 and/or H11 and/or Jupiter and/or Saggitarius > MEP is afflicted, one can develop a hearing problem.>> While watching the video, it seems he says that. Almost in the >

beginning, he mentions that he works together with his partner Carlie > Munger because Charlie can ear and he can see. It seems also that his > left ear has a listening apparatus. Would you or any other list member be > so kind to confirm that to me? Thanks in advance.>>>> Best wishes,>>>> Jorge>>>>>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > Sheri Powers> terça-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2006 23:01> SAMVA > RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>> Dear Jorge,>>> The book did not mention a hearing problem, but it was published 11

> years ago, when he was 64 years old, so it is very likely he has developed > a problem since then. What are chart significations of hearing loss? > Sheri Powers>> Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino (AT) netvisao (DOT) pt> wrote:>>> Dear Sheri,>>>>>> While watching > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6208910876057109785 & q=warren+buffet > it sounded to me that Warren Buffet has some earing problems. Any hint > about his possible deafness in the book you are reading? Thanks in > advance.>>>>>> "Earlier this year I started to worry that my partner Charlie Munger > was going deaf, but I didn't want to bring up the issue

with him because I > didn't want him to get defensive and stir up some trouble. So, I went to > my doctor and asked him what I should do to see if Charlie was losing his > hearing. He told me to say something in a normal voice from across the > room and see if Charlie could hear me and if he couldn't, I should do > something about it. The next day I was in Charlie's office and he was > reading the paper. From across the room I said, "Charlie, should we buy > Microsoft at $26?" and he didn't say anything. I walked halfway across the > room and said again, "Charlie, what do you think about Microsoft at $26?" > and again, nothing from him. So now I'm worried about how bad his hearing > loss is so I go right next to him and say, "Charlie, should we be buying > Microsoft at $26?" and he says to me, "For the third time, YES.">>> > http://media.www.harbus.org/media/storage/paper343/news/2006/01/23/News/My.Pilgrimage.To.Omaha.The.Great.Warren.Buffet.Shares.Personal.Insights.Advice.W-1493845.shtml?sourcedomain=www.harbus.org & MIIHost=media.collegepublisher.com>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>> Jorge>>>>>>>>>>>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of

> Sheri Powers> terça-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2006 16:51> SAMVA > Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>> Hi Sally,>>>> In reading Warren Buffett's bio, he was very stingy in his earlier > years. He gave nothing to his children for a long time, forcing them to > struggle as young adults, he was very concerned about spoiling them. He > also gave only paltry sums to charity for a long time, and spent very > little on home and comforts. He has obviously changed over the years, > being more generous now to his children, and extremely generous in > charitable giving, but his true nature was 'skinflint'- however that > definitely contributed to his investing success. I think Gates has been > historically more generous and has lived in

luxurious homes. Sheri > Powers>> Sally Spencer <sally234 > wrote:>>>> Hi Jorge and members,>> I checked out Buffet, and there are other dimensions to the fourth house > than just big money maker, how about character, not knowing for sure, > here's a quote, could he be selfish, lacking in character, befitting a > weak fourth house..like you said a disturbed mother. I mean how else do > we account for discrepancies like that in charts of "successful" people. > Everyone has something they are working through in life. There has to be > some grist for the mill..>> Aloha,>> Sally>> The video was not currently working..>>> In an era in which most CEOs at least mouth the platitudes of good > corporate governance and shareholder rights, Buffett, in

his good-natured > way, is a throwback to a time when a mogul was a mogul and did as he damn > well pleased. ''Berkshire is the company I wanted to create. It's not the > company Alfred P. Sloan wanted to create. It fits me,'' he says. ''I run > it with our investors and managers in mind, but it is designed to fit > me.'' To be blunt, Buffett stands revealed as a driven, even monomaniacal > corporate empire-builder.>>> On 8/7/06, Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino (AT) netvisao (DOT) pt > wrote:>>> My dear Professor,>>>>>>>> Thank you. I thought may be you would like to see himself telling > his story>>>>>>>> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6701318343299922276>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>>> Jorge>>>>>>>>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com>>>> terça-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2006 02:25> SAMVA > Re: Warren Buffet rectified

chart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello dear Mr. Jorge,>>>>>>>>>> The ascending sign has been taken as Aquarius.>>>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> - >>>>> Jorge Angelino>>>>> SAMVA >>>>> Tuesday, August 08, 2006 3:08 AM>>>>> RE: Warren Buffet rectified

chart>>>>>>>>>>> My dear Professor,>>>>>>>> Thanks. And what will be his rising sign?>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>> Jorge>>>>>>>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com> segunda-feira, 7 de Agosto de 2006 09:08> SAMVA > Re: Warren Buffet rectified

chart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello dear Mr. Jorge,>>>>>>>>>> I have as a hypothesis taken 18 degree as the ascending degree > for monitoring future developments as and when reported.>>>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> - >>>>> Jorge Angelino>>>>> SAMVA >>>>> Monday, August 07, 2006 6:43 AM>>>>>

RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>>>>>>> My dear Professor,>>>>>>>> Thanks again for your input.>>>>>>>> In your opinion, and with all the events already gathered, would > you please tell us what will be his rectified MEP1?>>>>>>>> Thanks in advance.>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>> Jorge>>>>>>>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com> domingo, 6 de Agosto de 2006 13:11> SAMVA > Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello my dear Jorge,>>>>>>>>>> The proposed chart with Cancer ascendant does not prominently > link his professional matters with investments and speculative > investments. As already said this chart, at all, does not show the natal > promise.>>>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>>>> V K

Choudhry>>>>>>>>>>> - >>>>> Jorge Angelino>>>>> SAMVA >>>>> Sunday, August 06, 2006 12:58 PM>>>>> RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>>>>>>> My dear Professor,>>>>>>>> I respect your opinion as always.>>>>>>>> But as my hability to predict is not used so often, I always follow > the practice of doing an exhaustive research of events before diving in > the rectification process. Many times I even sleep over them and let my > brain

do the job while I am sleeping. This previous research helps a lot.>>>>>>>> In this case, the only retrograde planet, Saturn, L8, aspects its > own MT sign. Saturn is in the same longitude as the Sun and Mercury, and > you know already my opinion about retrogrades. They are closer to Earth > and I have seen many times that they influence and are influenced in a > different way.>>>>>>>> Partial aspects are also taken into consideration. Many times they > help us to understand the ocurrence of the event.>>>>>>>> But this does not belong to SA, and I respect it while posting.>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>>

Jorge>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com> domingo, 6 de Agosto de 2006 02:46> SAMVA > Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello my dear Jorge,>>>>>>>>>> Besides the fourth lord being so weak the lord of the 6th house > is placed in the house of losses. I always

follow the practice of seeing > the rectified chart for predictions in the past. That is if we were not > knowing the incidents of one's past, could we have predicted such events > from the chart? The Cancer ascendant chart does not do satisfactory on > this.>>>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> - >>>>> Jorge Angelino>>>>> SAMVA >>>>> Sunday, August 06, 2006 4:49 AM>>>>> RE: Warren Buffet rectified

chart>>>>>>>>>>> My dear Professor,>>>>>>>> Thank you for your comments.>>>>>>>> I understand all your points and, since this rectification was done > for an interval of 24 hours, it would be no surprise if my trial was > wrong. In that case, at least SAMVA was provided with a long list of > events of Warren Buffet's life and the interested list members can now do > a deeper rectification work, which is a very good learning exercise > anyway.>>>>>>>> But as I think that this is his correct TOB, let me share some > thoughts on your points:>>>>>>>> 1) A debilitated Moon with utterly weak fourth lord cannot > give long lived mother.

The Moon is just debilitated, but is also well > placed in House 5 and unafflicted. The weak and afflicted L4 has a strong > dispositor in its own MT sign. House 4 is unafflicted. Warren's mother had > mental and emotional problems and raged at the children on a regular > basis.>>>> Regarding the debilitated and afflicted L4: Despite his immense > wealth, Buffett is famous for his unpretentious and frugal lifestyle. He > continues to live in the same suburban house in Omaha he bought in 1957 > for $31,500. He used to drive a 2001 Lincoln Town Car, though he recently > purchased a Cadillac DTS.>>>> 2) The debilitated fourth lord in the thirtieth degree cannot > be that of a person who is one of the wealthiest persons of the world. He > has a very strong Sun, L2, in its own MT sign, closely influencing MEP2 > and MEP8. As H2 has to do with

face, this is the reason why some list > members say that he resembles a Leo native. Adding to this, he also has a > very strong Sun like Mercury, L3 in his own MT sign, giving him a highest > level of entrepreneurship.>>>> 3) Similar is the situation of the lord of the tenth house in > the 12th house under the influence of the lord of the eighth house from > the sixth house. Mars, L10 (action) in H12 (expenses), is also L6 > (financial stability) placed in H2 (wealth) in navamsa. Only a person that > is so willing to spend money wisely can be a stock investor of this > calibre.>>>>>>>> I understand that only a valid birth certificate can remove the > doubts of our dear list members, but may be a deeper analysis of the > dashas and TTT influence can throw some light on his rectified

chart.>>>>>>>> It would be nice if someone finds somewhere some trustable data > regarding his true TOB.>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>> Jorge>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com> sábado, 5 de Agosto de 2006 17:14> SAMVA > Re: Warren Buffet rectified

chart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello dear Mr. Angelino,>>>>>>>>>> A debilitated Moon with utterly weak fourth lord cannot give long > lived mother.>>>>>>>>>> The debilitated fourth lord in the thirtieth degree cannot be > that of a person who is one of the wealthiest persons of the world.>>>>>>>>>> Similar is the situation of the lord of the tenth house in the > 12th house under the influence of the lord of the eighth house from the > sixth house.>>>>>>>>>> When time of birth is not there, there can be many trials but the > chart must support the

events of life.>>>>>>>>>> Since you use rectification techniques other than SA, as well, > the chart rectified is not giving true picture, at least to me.>>>>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> - >>>>> Jorge Angelino>>>>> SAMVA >>>>> Saturday, August 05, 2006 6:33 PM>>>>> Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>>>>>>> Dear List

Members,>>>>>>>> This is the rectified chart of:>>>>>>>> Warren Buffett>>>> Aug 30, 1930 3:28:13 AM +06:00 CST>>>> Omaha, NE:USA Longitude: 95W56 Latitude: 41N16>>>>> Lahiri Ayanamsha: 22:53 Current Period: MA/RA/KE>>>>>>>> Planet Deg Sign Speed SA Nakshatra Lord>>>> ================================================>>>> Asc 15:25 Can Pushya Sa>>>> Sun 13:23 Leo +00:58:02 ST P.Phalguni Ve>>>> Moon 06:14 Sco +12:55:40 WK Anuradha Sa>>>> Mars 08:18 Gem +00:37:34 WK Ardra Ra>>>> Merc 10:09 Vir +00:44:18 ST Hasta

Mo>>>> Jupt 20:40 Gem +00:10:38 FM Punarvasu Ju>>>> Ven 29:07 Vir +01:02:44 WK Chitra Ma>>>> Sat R 12:27 Sag -00:01:00 FM Mula Ke>>>> Rahu 02:00 Ari +00:00:40 FM Aswini Ke>>>> Ketu 02:00 Lib +00:00:40 FM Chitra Ma>>>>>>>> True Node 365.25 Day Year - Internet Time: 436 beats>>>> Day: Saturday Sunrise: 5:47 AM>>>> Tithi: Shukla Saptami>>>> Yoga Pt: 22:57 Ge Yogi:Ju AviYogi:Su Dup Yogi: Me>>>> Dagha Rashis: Can Sag>>>>>>>> Rashi Chart>>>> *******************************************************>>>> ** 5 * * 3

**>>>> *6 * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * MA 08:18 * *>>>> * SU 13:23* JU 20:40* *>>>> *ME 10:09 * * * * *>>>> *VE 29:07 * 4 AS 15:25 * 2 *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> ** * * **>>>> *7 KE 02:00 * 1 RA 02:00 *>>>> ** * * **>>>> *8 * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> *MO 06:14 * 10 * 12 *>>>> * *

* * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * SAR12:27 * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> ** 9 * * 11 **>>>> *******************************************************>>>>>>>> Navamsha>>>> *******************************************************>>>> ** 9 * * 7 **>>>> *10* * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * MA * KE * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * 8 AS * 6 VE *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * *

*>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> ** * * SU **>>>> *11 * 5 MO *>>>> ** * * **>>>> *12* * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * 2 * 4 SAR *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * ME * * * *>>>> * * JU * * * *>>>> * * RA * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> ** 1 * * 3 **>>>> *******************************************************>>>>>>>>>>>> Some of the

events/facts used in the rectification:>>>>>>>> "Much success can be attributed to inactivity. Most investors > cannot resist the temptation to constantly buy and sell." - Warren Buffett>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ...>> [Message clipped]>>>>>>> -- >> Sally Spencer, Jyotish Kovid> Enlightened Living Services> A Gentle Journey to Deep Healing> www.Devi3.byregion.net> sally234 (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>> I facilitate deep self healing gently and painlessly in grounded soul > dimensional work.> By phone or in person.>> Vedic Astrology is a

cocreative sacred science used to strengthen and > propitiate weak and afflicting planetary energies.>> Tropical Astrology reports; timelines, natal.> Feel free to contact me for questions, comments or an appointment. I'd > love to hear from you.>> To view archives of my Light Waves Newsletter and get the list emails > join:> www.EnlightenedLiving/>>> "If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, > the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand." -Unknown>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and > 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.>>>>>>> --> No virus found

in this incoming message.> > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006>>>>> --> > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> > Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.>>>>> --> > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006>>> --> > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database:

268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006>>>>>>>>> >>> Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ > countries) for 2¢/min or less.>>>> --> > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006>>>> --> > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.8/413 - Release 08.08.2006>>>>>>>>>> > > Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Dear Ms. Powers,First of all, thanks a ton for your research. It is very much appreciated.Regarding Mr. Buffett, Leo ascendant reveals the natal promise the best in terms of wealth and status. Aquarius does a fine job as well, and is also a strong bet. It reveals his entrepreneurial inclinations better than does Leo. Cancer in my view reveals his problematic experiences well, but little else.If you or anyone could write to or e-mail the genealogy library in Omaha, NE for further information, perhaps we could get to the bottom of this. That would also be very much appreciated.Regarding Tiger Woods, the recent death of his father in the sub-period of Rahu is indicated as it afflicts the MEP of the 9th. He will experience more problems from his 30's onwards as the nodal influence will be more relevant.The onset of his MBP Jupiter sub-period helped bring him victory at the British Open and at last weekend's Buick Open. When he was in the

Rahu sub-period and was still grieving the loss of his father, he tanked at Winged Foot in the US Open and failed to make the cut. It goes to show that the planets work like clockwork :)Mars-Moon in my opinion has to be looked at in two ways; easy gains linking with income and obstructions linking with income. At different times in his life he may face both scenarios. At any rate, the athletic planet and lord of the house of easy gains Mars is strong, favorably placed, and well-aspected. The strength of L2 Venus and L8 Mars bless with financial gains through his profession and status and through easy gains and windfalls. Strong L2 Venus acts like the Sun, and is conjunct the MEP of the 3rd, which links his status and wealth strongly to athletic conquests. L11, the royal planet Moon, is weak and afflicted but favorably influences the MEP of the 10th house ruling career. The lord of the chart Mercury is placed in the 5th closely conjunct

the MEP and influences the 11th MEP. This is very good for financial gains through investments and for income/profits. The Sun and Jupiter are weakened but they are not so weak as to be incapable of generating results.L6/L1 in mutual aspect will be a source of health trouble for him, along with the other afflictions in his chart. Best Wishes,ArunSheri Powers <mermaidslace wrote: Dear Vyas, Thankyou for your comments. This forum is excellent, as one is able to read

the learned comments of and the other members. In my novice opinion, I like the Leo rising chart for Mr. Buffett, as there are the most combinations for wealth, and many transits and dasas seem to fit, and second the Aquarius chart, as many things seem to fit. But the dasas and transits seem to really fit the Cancer chart. Mr. Jorge Angelino has done the most in-depth analysis on this, and his other charts are right on, such as the USA chart- it fits events amazingly well. I will continue to search for a birth time- the author of the biography, Roger Lowenstein, mentions in notes the memoirs of Buffett's mother, which are somewhere, probably at the genealogy library in Omaha, but I couldn't find them online. He also mentions that Mr. Buffett was born several weeks premature, and mentions the very hot day on which he was born, and a thunderstorm that broke the heat. This could suggest an afternoon or evening

birth, or could just be the author's checking the weather for the day in his research, which is why I didn't mention it before. I guess we will all have to continue to study and agree to disagree. I have question about Tiger Woods chart, another wealthy individual. I know that David Hawthorne has a video tape on his chart, which I haven't ordered yet, so maybe someone who has seen the tape can answer my question. Tiger Woods was born Dec 30, 1975 at 22:50pm in Long Beach, Calif.(118W11,33N46) -time reportedly confirmed as AA by Astrodatabank. It looks to me that MMP Mars, closely afflicts L11 Moon, which is debillitated in the 3rd. Also, Rahu/Ketu closely affflicts the MEP of 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, and 11. Because Mars is L8, house of easy gains, did this factor contribute to wealth rather than afflict the lord of gains/wealth? Any comments appreciated- Sheri PowersVyas

Munidas <munidas (AT) rogers (DOT) com> wrote: Dear Sheri,In my humble opinion and esteemed members, Cn does not indicate the professional significations well, nor the degree of wealth.Hearing problems aren't confirmed.The natal chart must be obvious and superseeds all divisional charts.Best regards,Vyas Munidas- "Sheri Powers" <mermaidslace ><SAMVA >Wednesday, August 09, 2006 10:49 AMRE: Warren Buffet rectified chart> Dear Jorge,> Thankyou for the explanation of hearing loss, and for the in depth > analysis of the event. Cancer rising does fit

this event to a T. Sheri > Powers>> Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino (AT) netvisao (DOT) pt> wrote:> Dear Sheri,>> Supposing the hearing problem is true, it is very easily seen in the > Cancer lagna:>> 1) Natal Sa simultaneously afflicts Saggitarius & Gemini MEPs, > natal Mercury, L3, and MEP3.> 2) Jupiter becomes afflicted by being placed in H12, and having its > MT/Placement House afflicted by the MMP.>> Thank you for sharing another important event of his life with such a > detail. Let us look briefly to it:>> On Aug 16, 1991, Buffett had to step in and take over as chairman of > Salomon Brothers trading firm. He did not want to do this, but was asked > by his friends at the firm as well as to protect his investment (700 > million) and those of his Berkshire/Hathaway

stockholders. He was unhappy > away from his home base of Omaha, and reluctantly in the spotlight a lot.>> On July 26, 1991, he entered Su/Ju/Ju, so conflicts are seen. On Aug 16, > 1991, the transits were:>>> Transit Sun is afflicted by the conjunction with transit Jupiter, and > both are afflicted by natal Rahu. Natal Jupiter starts to become afflicted > by the transit Rahu/Ketu axis.>> â?¦but then in early 92, especially Feb, Buffett is vilified in the > press, and is very hurt by this. He doesn't sleep well and is very upset. > Rahu/Ketu axis became stationary over his MEP6/MEP12 from November 1991 > till almost February 1992, afflicting all his even houses, and disturbing > his sleep by being exactly over MEP12. By the end of January, transit Sun > was exactly conjunct transit Saturn, and transit Saturn was also exactly > afflicting MEP7, MEP1, MEP9

and MEP4.>>>>>> Best wishes,>> Jorge>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > Sheri Powers> quarta-feira, 9 de Agosto de 2006 06:37> SAMVA > RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart>> Dear Jorge,>> Hi- sorry I can't comfirm if Buffett wears a hearing aid. From your > excerpt from the video and your observation, it sounds like he does. > Given his age, could a relatively wide affliction to the 3rd or 11th (or > Gemini) cause it?>> I have another event. On Aug 16, 1991, Buffett had to step in and take > over as chairman of Salomon Brothers trading firm, as

they were > investigated for phony trading of US Treasury securities. He did not want > to do this, but was asked by his friends at the firm as well as to protect > his investment (700 million) and those of his Berkshire/Hathaway > stockholders. He was unhappy away from his home base of Omaha, and > reluctantly in the spotlight a lot. The approximate time line is->> summer 1991- the scandal breaks.>> Aug 16, 1991-CEO Gotfreund resigns-Buffett reluctantly takes over as > chairman and soon names Maughn as CEO.> SEC Hearing-(I believe this was all in New York City) Sept 4, 1991. > Warren apologizes and is very modest, working very hard to win over the > SEC. Investigation and possible prosecution would bankrupt the firm.>> Fall 1991- Buffett institutes major reforms and late 91 early 92, there > are massive defections at the firm as bonuses were

cut.>> In 1991, press was positive for Buffett(but not for the scandal), but > then in early 92, especially Feb, Buffett is vilified in the press, and is > very hurt by this. He doesn't sleep well and is very upset.>> Finally in May 1992, the SEC decides not to prosecute, but the firm > must pay 290 million in fines.>> In June 1992, Buffett resigns as chairman and returns to Omaha. The > events and dasas seem to fit both the Cancer and Aquarius charts, but I am > novice and I would like to hear more experienced opinions- In Cancer, the > period was Sun-Jup from Aug 1991 to May 1992 with Jupiter afflicting the > 2nd house of status. In Aquarius L1 Saturn is in the 12th and the period > was Moon-Ven, turning to a more positive Moon-Ven-Jup in June 1992, (13 > degrees Aquarius) or in April 1992 (18 degrees Aquaruius). During this > timeline, Rahu/Ketu axis in

Sagittarius/Gemini afflicted first Jupiter, > then Saturn, then Mars, and was over one degree away from Mars by June > 1992. Any observations appreciated-Sheri Powers> Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino (AT) netvisao (DOT) pt> wrote:>> Dear Sheri,>>>> If L3 and/or H3 and/or L11 and/or H11 and/or Jupiter and/or Saggitarius > MEP is afflicted, one can develop a hearing problem.>> While watching the video, it seems he says that. Almost in the > beginning, he mentions that he works together with his partner Carlie > Munger because Charlie can ear and he can see. It seems also that his > left ear has a listening apparatus. Would you or any other list member be > so kind to confirm that to me? Thanks in advance.>>>> Best wishes,>>>>

Jorge>>>>>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > Sheri Powers> terça-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2006 23:01> SAMVA > RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>> Dear Jorge,>>> The book did not mention a hearing problem, but it was published 11 > years ago, when he was 64 years old, so it is very likely he has developed > a problem since then. What are chart significations of hearing loss? > Sheri Powers>> Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino (AT) netvisao (DOT) pt> wrote:>>> Dear

Sheri,>>>>>> While watching > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6208910876057109785 & q=warren+buffet > it sounded to me that Warren Buffet has some earing problems. Any hint > about his possible deafness in the book you are reading? Thanks in > advance.>>>>>> "Earlier this year I started to worry that my partner Charlie Munger > was going deaf, but I didn't want to bring up the issue with him because I > didn't want him to get defensive and stir up some trouble. So, I went to > my doctor and asked him what I should do to see if Charlie was losing his > hearing. He told me to say something in a normal voice from across the > room and see if Charlie could hear me and if he couldn't, I should do

> something about it. The next day I was in Charlie's office and he was > reading the paper. From across the room I said, "Charlie, should we buy > Microsoft at $26?" and he didn't say anything. I walked halfway across the > room and said again, "Charlie, what do you think about Microsoft at $26?" > and again, nothing from him. So now I'm worried about how bad his hearing > loss is so I go right next to him and say, "Charlie, should we be buying > Microsoft at $26?" and he says to me, "For the third time, YES.">>> > http://media.www.harbus.org/media/storage/paper343/news/2006/01/23/News/My.Pilgrimage.To.Omaha.The.Great.Warren.Buffet.Shares.Personal.Insights.Advice.W-1493845.shtml?sourcedomain=www.harbus.org & MIIHost=media.collegepublisher.com>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>> Jorge>>>>>>>>>>>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > Sheri Powers> terça-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2006 16:51> SAMVA > Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>> Hi Sally,>>>> In reading Warren Buffett's bio, he was very stingy in his earlier > years. He gave nothing to his children for a long time, forcing them to > struggle as young adults, he was very concerned about spoiling them. He > also gave only paltry sums to charity for a long time, and spent very > little on home and comforts. He has obviously changed over the years, > being more generous now to his children, and extremely generous in > charitable giving, but his true nature was 'skinflint'- however that > definitely contributed to his investing success. I think Gates has been > historically more generous and has lived in luxurious homes. Sheri > Powers>> Sally Spencer <sally234 > wrote:>>>> Hi Jorge and members,>> I checked out Buffet, and there are other dimensions to the fourth house > than just big money maker, how about character, not knowing for sure, > here's a quote, could he be selfish, lacking in character, befitting a > weak fourth house..like you said a disturbed mother. I mean how else do > we account for discrepancies like that in charts of "successful" people. > Everyone has something they are working through in life. There has to be > some grist for the mill..>> Aloha,>> Sally>> The video was not currently working..>>> In an era in which most CEOs at least mouth the platitudes of good > corporate governance and shareholder rights, Buffett, in

his good-natured > way, is a throwback to a time when a mogul was a mogul and did as he damn > well pleased. ''Berkshire is the company I wanted to create. It's not the > company Alfred P. Sloan wanted to create. It fits me,'' he says. ''I run > it with our investors and managers in mind, but it is designed to fit > me.'' To be blunt, Buffett stands revealed as a driven, even monomaniacal > corporate empire-builder.>>> On 8/7/06, Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino (AT) netvisao (DOT) pt > wrote:>>> My dear Professor,>>>>>>>> Thank you. I thought may be you would like to see himself telling > his story>>>>>>>> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6701318343299922276>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>>> Jorge>>>>>>>>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com>>>> terça-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2006 02:25> SAMVA > Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello dear Mr. Jorge,>>>>>>>>>> The ascending sign has been taken as Aquarius.>>>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> - >>>>> Jorge Angelino>>>>> SAMVA >>>>> Tuesday, August 08, 2006 3:08 AM>>>>> RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>>>>>>> My dear Professor,>>>>>>>> Thanks. And what will be his rising sign?>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>> Jorge>>>>>>>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com> segunda-feira, 7 de Agosto de 2006 09:08> SAMVA > Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello dear Mr. Jorge,>>>>>>>>>> I have as a hypothesis taken 18 degree as the ascending degree > for monitoring future developments as and when reported.>>>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> - >>>>> Jorge Angelino>>>>> SAMVA >>>>> Monday, August 07, 2006 6:43 AM>>>>> RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>>>>>>> My dear Professor,>>>>>>>> Thanks again for your input.>>>>>>>> In your opinion, and with all the events already gathered, would > you please tell us what will be his rectified MEP1?>>>>>>>> Thanks in advance.>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>> Jorge>>>>>>>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com> domingo, 6 de Agosto de 2006 13:11> SAMVA > Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello my dear Jorge,>>>>>>>>>> The proposed chart with Cancer ascendant does not prominently > link his professional matters with investments and speculative > investments. As already said this chart, at all, does not show the natal > promise.>>>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> - >>>>> Jorge Angelino>>>>> SAMVA >>>>> Sunday, August 06, 2006 12:58 PM>>>>> RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>>>>>>> My dear Professor,>>>>>>>> I respect your opinion as always.>>>>>>>> But as my hability to predict is not used so often, I always follow > the practice of doing an exhaustive research of events before diving in > the rectification process. Many times I even sleep over them and let my > brain

do the job while I am sleeping. This previous research helps a lot.>>>>>>>> In this case, the only retrograde planet, Saturn, L8, aspects its > own MT sign. Saturn is in the same longitude as the Sun and Mercury, and > you know already my opinion about retrogrades. They are closer to Earth > and I have seen many times that they influence and are influenced in a > different way.>>>>>>>> Partial aspects are also taken into consideration. Many times they > help us to understand the ocurrence of the event.>>>>>>>> But this does not belong to SA, and I respect it while posting.>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>> Jorge>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com> domingo, 6 de Agosto de 2006 02:46> SAMVA > Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello my dear Jorge,>>>>>>>>>> Besides the fourth lord being so weak the lord of the 6th house > is placed in the house of losses. I always follow the practice of seeing > the rectified chart for predictions in the past. That is if we were not > knowing the incidents of one's past, could we have predicted such events > from the chart? The Cancer ascendant chart does not do satisfactory on > this.>>>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> - >>>>> Jorge Angelino>>>>> SAMVA >>>>> Sunday, August 06, 2006 4:49 AM>>>>> RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>>>>>>> My dear Professor,>>>>>>>> Thank you for your comments.>>>>>>>> I understand all your points and, since this rectification was done > for an interval of 24 hours, it would be no surprise if my trial was > wrong. In that case, at least SAMVA was provided with a long list of > events of Warren Buffet's life and the interested list members can now do > a deeper rectification work, which is a very good learning exercise > anyway.>>>>>>>> But as I think that this is his correct TOB, let me share some > thoughts on your points:>>>>>>>> 1) A debilitated Moon with utterly weak fourth lord cannot > give long lived mother.

The Moon is just debilitated, but is also well > placed in House 5 and unafflicted. The weak and afflicted L4 has a strong > dispositor in its own MT sign. House 4 is unafflicted. Warren's mother had > mental and emotional problems and raged at the children on a regular > basis.>>>> Regarding the debilitated and afflicted L4: Despite his immense > wealth, Buffett is famous for his unpretentious and frugal lifestyle. He > continues to live in the same suburban house in Omaha he bought in 1957 > for $31,500. He used to drive a 2001 Lincoln Town Car, though he recently > purchased a Cadillac DTS.>>>> 2) The debilitated fourth lord in the thirtieth degree cannot > be that of a person who is one of the wealthiest persons of the world. He > has a very strong Sun, L2, in its own MT sign, closely influencing MEP2 > and MEP8. As H2 has to do with face, this is the reason why some list > members say that he resembles a Leo native. Adding to this, he also has a > very strong Sun like Mercury, L3 in his own MT sign, giving him a highest > level of entrepreneurship.>>>> 3) Similar is the situation of the lord of the tenth house in > the 12th house under the influence of the lord of the eighth house from > the sixth house. Mars, L10 (action) in H12 (expenses), is also L6 > (financial stability) placed in H2 (wealth) in navamsa. Only a person that > is so willing to spend money wisely can be a stock investor of this > calibre.>>>>>>>> I understand that only a valid birth certificate can remove the > doubts of our dear list members, but may be a deeper analysis of the > dashas and TTT influence can throw some light on his rectified chart.>>>>>>>> It would be nice if someone finds somewhere some trustable data > regarding his true TOB.>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>> Jorge>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com> sábado, 5 de Agosto de 2006 17:14> SAMVA > Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello dear Mr. Angelino,>>>>>>>>>> A debilitated Moon with utterly weak fourth lord cannot give long > lived mother.>>>>>>>>>> The debilitated fourth lord in the thirtieth degree cannot be > that of a person who is one of the wealthiest persons of the world.>>>>>>>>>> Similar is the situation of the lord of the tenth house in the > 12th house under the influence of the lord of the eighth house from the > sixth house.>>>>>>>>>> When time of birth is not there, there can be many trials but the > chart must support the events of life.>>>>>>>>>> Since you use rectification techniques other than SA, as well, > the chart rectified is not giving true picture, at least to me.>>>>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> - >>>>> Jorge Angelino>>>>> SAMVA >>>>> Saturday, August 05, 2006 6:33 PM>>>>> Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>>>>>>> Dear List Members,>>>>>>>> This is the rectified chart of:>>>>>>>> Warren Buffett>>>> Aug 30, 1930 3:28:13 AM +06:00 CST>>>> Omaha, NE:USA Longitude: 95W56 Latitude: 41N16>>>>> Lahiri Ayanamsha: 22:53 Current Period: MA/RA/KE>>>>>>>> Planet Deg Sign Speed SA Nakshatra Lord>>>> ================================================>>>> Asc 15:25 Can Pushya Sa>>>> Sun 13:23 Leo +00:58:02 ST P.Phalguni Ve>>>> Moon 06:14 Sco +12:55:40 WK Anuradha Sa>>>> Mars 08:18 Gem +00:37:34 WK Ardra Ra>>>> Merc 10:09 Vir +00:44:18 ST Hasta Mo>>>> Jupt 20:40 Gem +00:10:38 FM Punarvasu Ju>>>> Ven 29:07 Vir +01:02:44 WK Chitra Ma>>>> Sat R 12:27 Sag -00:01:00 FM Mula Ke>>>> Rahu 02:00 Ari +00:00:40 FM Aswini Ke>>>> Ketu 02:00 Lib +00:00:40 FM Chitra Ma>>>>>>>> True Node 365.25 Day Year - Internet Time: 436 beats>>>> Day: Saturday Sunrise: 5:47 AM>>>> Tithi: Shukla Saptami>>>> Yoga Pt: 22:57 Ge Yogi:Ju AviYogi:Su Dup Yogi: Me>>>> Dagha Rashis: Can Sag>>>>>>>> Rashi Chart>>>> *******************************************************>>>> ** 5 * * 3 **>>>> *6 * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * MA 08:18 * *>>>> * SU 13:23* JU 20:40* *>>>> *ME 10:09 * * * * *>>>> *VE 29:07 * 4 AS 15:25 * 2 *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> ** * * **>>>> *7 KE 02:00 * 1 RA 02:00 *>>>> ** * * **>>>> *8 * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> *MO 06:14 * 10 * 12 *>>>> * *

* * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * SAR12:27 * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> ** 9 * * 11 **>>>> *******************************************************>>>>>>>> Navamsha>>>> *******************************************************>>>> ** 9 * * 7 **>>>> *10* * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * MA * KE * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * 8 AS * 6 VE *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * *

* *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> ** * * SU **>>>> *11 * 5 MO *>>>> ** * * **>>>> *12* * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * 2 * 4 SAR *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * ME * * * *>>>> * * JU * * * *>>>> * * RA * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> ** 1 * * 3 **>>>> *******************************************************>>>>>>>>>>>> Some of the

events/facts used in the rectification:>>>>>>>> "Much success can be attributed to inactivity. Most investors > cannot resist the temptation to constantly buy and sell." - Warren Buffett>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ...>> [Message clipped]>>>>>>> -- >> Sally Spencer, Jyotish Kovid> Enlightened Living Services> A Gentle Journey to Deep Healing> www.Devi3.byregion.net> sally234 (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>> I facilitate deep self healing gently and painlessly in grounded soul > dimensional work.> By phone or in person.>> Vedic Astrology is a cocreative sacred science used to strengthen and > propitiate weak and afflicting planetary energies.>> Tropical Astrology reports; timelines, natal.> Feel free to contact me for questions, comments or an appointment. I'd > love to hear from you.>> To view archives of my Light Waves Newsletter and get the list emails > join:> www.EnlightenedLiving/>>> "If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, > the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand." -Unknown>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and > 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.>>>>>>> --> No virus found

in this incoming message.> > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006>>>>> --> > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> > Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.>>>>> --> > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006>>> --> > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006>>>>>>>>> >>> Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ > countries) for 2¢/min or less.>>>> --> > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006>>>> --> > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.8/413 - Release 08.08.2006>>>>>>>>>> > > Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta. Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Interesting indeed, my dear Jorge. Thanks for your all your efforts.Best Wishes,ArunJorge Angelino <jorge.angelino wrote: My dear Arun, Thank you for sharing his birth data. If you put Charlie’s chart over Warren Buffet’s chart: We can see another important aspect. Charlie’s Jupiter falls exactly over Warren’s MEP5, which helped to bring an accident to Warren while enjoying a boat trip in the lake as it already happened when Warren almost drown in 1981, while in Venus/Jupiter. Best wishes, Jorge SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of Arun Rao quarta-feira, 9 de Agosto de 2006 03:01 SAMVA RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart My dear Mr. Angelino, Speaking of Charlie Munger...

His DOB is January 1, 1924 in Omaha, Nebraska USA. On that day the planets Sun, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, and Saturn can all be 100% strong, along with Mars being close to fully strong in slight infancy. Libra Asc. on that day gives us a fabulous chart. Best Wishes, Arun Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino (AT) netvisao (DOT) pt> wrote: Dear Sheri, If L3 and/or H3 and/or L11 and/or H11 and/or Jupiter and/or Saggitarius MEP is afflicted, one can develop a hearing problem. While watching the video, it seems he says that. Almost in the beginning, he mentions that he works together with his partner Carlie Munger because Charlie can ear and he can see. It seems also that his left ear has a listening apparatus. Would you or any other list member be so kind to confirm that to me? Thanks in advance. Best wishes, Jorge SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of Sheri Powers terça-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2006 23:01 SAMVA RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart Dear Jorge, The book did not mention a hearing problem, but it was published 11 years ago, when he was 64 years old, so it is very likely he has developed a problem since then. What are chart significations of hearing loss? Sheri Powers Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino (AT) netvisao (DOT) pt> wrote: Dear Sheri, While watching http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6208910876057109785 & q=warren+buffet it sounded to me that Warren Buffet has some earing problems. Any hint about his possible deafness in the book you are reading? Thanks in advance. "Earlier this year I started to worry that my partner Charlie Munger was going deaf, but I didn't want to bring up the issue with him because I didn't want him to get defensive and stir up

some trouble. So, I went to my doctor and asked him what I should do to see if Charlie was losing his hearing. He told me to say something in a normal voice from across the room and see if Charlie could hear me and if he couldn't, I should do something about it. The next day I was in Charlie's office and he was reading the paper. From across the room I said, "Charlie, should we buy Microsoft at $26?" and he didn't say anything. I walked halfway across the room and said again, "Charlie, what do you think about Microsoft at $26?" and again, nothing from him. So now I'm worried about how bad his hearing loss is so I go right next to him and say, "Charlie, should we be buying Microsoft at $26?" and he says to me, "For the third time, YES." http://media.www.harbus.org/media/storage/paper343/news/2006/01/23/News/My.Pilgrimage.To.Omaha.The.Great.Warren.Buffet.Shares.Personal.Insights.Advice.W-1493845.shtml?sourcedomain=www.harbus.org & MIIHost=media.collegepublisher.com Best wishes, Jorge

SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of Sheri Powers terça-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2006 16:51 SAMVA Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart Hi Sally, In reading Warren Buffett's

bio, he was very stingy in his earlier years. He gave nothing to his children for a long time, forcing them to struggle as young adults, he was very concerned about spoiling them. He also gave only paltry sums to charity for a long time, and spent very little on home and comforts. He has obviously changed over the years, being more generous now to his children, and extremely generous in charitable giving, but his true nature was 'skinflint'- however that definitely contributed to his investing success. I think Gates has been historically more generous and has lived in luxurious homes. Sheri Powers Sally Spencer <sally234 > wrote: Hi Jorge and members, I checked out Buffet, and there are other dimensions to the fourth house than just big money maker, how about character, not knowing for sure, here's a quote, could he be selfish, lacking in character, befitting a weak fourth house..like you said a disturbed mother. I mean how else do we account for discrepancies like that in charts of "successful" people. Everyone has something they are working through in life. There has to be some grist for the mill.. Aloha, Sally The video was not currently working.. In an era in which most CEOs at least mouth the platitudes of good corporate governance and shareholder rights, Buffett, in his good-natured way, is a throwback to a time when a mogul was a mogul and did as he damn well pleased. ''Berkshire is the company I wanted to create. It's not the

company Alfred P. Sloan wanted to create. It fits me,'' he says. ''I run it with our investors and managers in mind, but it is designed to fit me.'' To be blunt, Buffett stands revealed as a driven, even monomaniacal corporate empire-builder. On 8/7/06, Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino (AT) netvisao (DOT) pt > wrote: My dear Professor, Thank you. I thought may be you would like to see himself telling his story http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6701318343299922276 Best wishes, Jorge SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com terça-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2006

02:25 SAMVA Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart

Hello dear Mr. Jorge, The ascending sign has been taken as Aquarius. Best

wishes, - Jorge Angelino SAMVA Tuesday, August 08, 2006 3:08 AM RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart My dear Professor, Thanks. And what will be his rising sign? Best wishes, Jorge SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com segunda-feira, 7 de Agosto de 2006 09:08 SAMVA Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart Hello dear Mr. Jorge, I have as a hypothesis taken 18 degree as the ascending degree for monitoring future developments as and when reported. Best wishes, - Jorge Angelino SAMVA Monday, August 07, 2006 6:43 AM RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart My dear Professor, Thanks again for your input. In your opinion, and with all the events already gathered, would you please tell us what will be his rectified MEP1? Thanks in

advance. Best wishes, Jorge SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com domingo, 6 de Agosto de 2006 13:11 SAMVA Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart Hello my dear Jorge, The proposed chart with Cancer ascendant does not prominently link his professional matters with investments and speculative investments. As already said this chart, at all, does not show the natal promise. Best wishes, V K

Choudhry - Jorge Angelino SAMVA Sunday, August 06, 2006 12:58 PM RE: Warren Buffet

rectified chart My dear Professor, I respect your opinion as always. But as my hability to predict is not used so often, I always follow the practice of doing an exhaustive research of events before diving in the rectification process. Many times I even sleep over them and let my brain do the job while I am sleeping. This previous research helps a lot. In this case, the only retrograde planet, Saturn, L8, aspects its own MT sign. Saturn is in

the same longitude as the Sun and Mercury, and you know already my opinion about retrogrades. They are closer to Earth and I have seen many times that they influence and are influenced in a different way. Partial aspects are also taken into consideration. Many times they help us to understand the ocurrence of the event. But this does not belong to SA, and I respect it while posting. Best wishes, Jorge SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com domingo, 6 de Agosto de 2006 02:46 SAMVA Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart Hello my dear Jorge, Besides the fourth lord being so weak the lord of the 6th house is placed in the house of losses. I always follow the practice of seeing the rectified chart for predictions in the past. That is if we were not knowing the incidents of one's past, could we have predicted such events from the chart? The Cancer ascendant chart does not do satisfactory on this. Best wishes, -----

Original Message ----- Jorge Angelino SAMVA Sunday, August 06, 2006 4:49 AM RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart My dear Professor, Thank you for your comments. I understand all your points and, since this rectification was done for an interval of 24 hours, it would be no surprise if my trial was wrong. In that case, at least SAMVA was

provided with a long list of events of Warren Buffet's life and the interested list members can now do a deeper rectification work, which is a very good learning exercise anyway. But as I think that this is his correct TOB, let me share some thoughts on your points: 1) A debilitated Moon with utterly weak fourth lord cannot give long lived mother. The Moon is just debilitated, but is also well placed in House 5 and unafflicted. The weak and afflicted L4 has a strong dispositor in its own MT sign. House 4 is unafflicted. Warren's mother had mental and emotional problems and raged at the children on a regular basis. Regarding the debilitated and afflicted L4: Despite his immense wealth, Buffett is famous for his unpretentious and frugal lifestyle. He continues to live in the same suburban house in Omaha he bought in 1957 for $31,500. He used to drive a 2001 Lincoln Town Car, though he recently purchased a Cadillac DTS. 2) The debilitated fourth lord in the thirtieth degree cannot be that of a person who is one of the wealthiest persons of the world. He has a very strong Sun, L2, in its own MT sign, closely influencing MEP2 and MEP8. As H2 has to do with face, this is the reason why some list members say that he resembles a Leo native. Adding to this, he also has a very strong Sun like Mercury, L3 in his own MT sign, giving him a highest level of entrepreneurship. 3) Similar is the situation of the lord of the tenth house in the 12th house under the influence of the lord of the eighth house from the sixth house. Mars, L10 (action) in H12 (expenses), is also L6 (financial stability) placed in H2 (wealth) in navamsa. Only a person that is so willing to spend money wisely can be a stock investor of this calibre. I understand that only a valid birth certificate can remove the doubts of our dear list members, but may be a deeper analysis of the dashas and TTT influence can throw some light on his rectified chart.

It would be nice if someone finds somewhere some trustable data regarding his true TOB. Best wishes, Jorge SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com sábado, 5 de Agosto de 2006 17:14 SAMVA Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart Hello dear Mr. Angelino, A debilitated Moon with utterly weak fourth lord cannot give long lived mother. The debilitated fourth lord in the thirtieth degree cannot be that of a person who is one of the wealthiest persons of the world. Similar is the situation of the lord of the tenth house in the 12th house under the influence of the lord of the eighth house from the sixth house. When time of birth is not there, there can be many trials but the chart must support the events of life. Since you use rectification techniques other than SA, as well, the chart rectified is not giving true picture, at least to me. Best wishes, - Jorge Angelino SAMVA Saturday, August 05, 2006 6:33 PM Warren Buffet rectified chart Dear List Members,

This is the rectified chart of: Warren Buffett Aug 30, 1930 3:28:13 AM +06:00 CST Omaha, NE:USA Longitude: 95W56 Latitude: 41N16 Lahiri Ayanamsha: 22:53 Current Period: MA/RA/KE Planet

Deg Sign Speed SA Nakshatra Lord ================================================ Asc 15:25 Can Pushya Sa Sun 13:23 Leo +00:58:02 ST P.Phalguni

Ve Moon 06:14 Sco +12:55:40 WK Anuradha Sa Mars 08:18 Gem +00:37:34 WK Ardra Ra Merc 10:09 Vir +00:44:18 ST Hasta Mo Jupt 20:40 Gem +00:10:38 FM Punarvasu Ju Ven 29:07 Vir +01:02:44 WK Chitra Ma Sat R 12:27 Sag -00:01:00 FM Mula Ke Rahu 02:00 Ari +00:00:40 FM Aswini Ke Ketu 02:00 Lib +00:00:40 FM Chitra Ma True Node 365.25 Day Year - Internet Time: 436 beats Day: Saturday Sunrise: 5:47 AM Tithi: Shukla Saptami Yoga Pt: 22:57 Ge Yogi:Ju AviYogi:Su Dup Yogi: Me Dagha Rashis: Can Sag Rashi Chart ******************************************************* ** 5 * *

3 ** *6 * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * MA 08:18 * * *

SU 13:23* JU 20:40* * *ME 10:09 * * * * * *VE 29:07 * 4 AS 15:25 * 2 * * * * * * *

* * ** * * ** *7 KE 02:00 * 1 RA 02:00 * ** * * ** *8 *

* * * * *MO 06:14 * 10 * 12 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * SAR12:27 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** 9 * * 11 ** ******************************************************* Navamsha ******************************************************* ** 9 * * 7 ** *10* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * MA * KE * * * * * * * *

* * 8 AS * 6 VE * * * * *

* * * * ** * * SU ** *11 * 5 MO * ** * * ** *12* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 2 * 4 SAR * * * * * * * * ME * * * * * * JU * * * * * * RA * * * * * * * * * * ** 1 * * 3 ** ******************************************************* Some of the events/facts used in the rectification: "Much success can be attributed to inactivity. Most investors cannot resist the temptation to constantly buy and sell." - Warren Buffett ... [Message clipped] -- Sally Spencer,

Jyotish Kovid Enlightened Living Services A Gentle Journey to Deep Healing www.Devi3.byregion.net sally234 (AT) earthlink (DOT) net I facilitate deep self healing gently and painlessly in grounded soul dimensional work. By phone or in person. Vedic Astrology is a cocreative sacred science used to strengthen and propitiate weak and afflicting planetary energies. Tropical Astrology reports; timelines, natal. Feel free to contact me for questions, comments or an appointment. I'd love to hear from you. To view archives of my Light Waves Newsletter and get the list emails join: www.EnlightenedLiving/ "If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile,

the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand." -Unknown Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or

less. -- Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006 -- Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006 Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta. -- Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006 -- Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006 Â Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. -- Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006 -- Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.8/413 - Release 08.08.2006

Get your email and more, right on the new .com

Guest guest

Hi Sheri,

I did a brief analysis of Tiger's chart on my website a year ago, if

you'd like to see it at http://www.shayn.com/astrology/chart/tiger.htm

Warm regards,

Shayn

SAMVA , Sheri Powers <mermaidslace wrote:

>

> Dear Vyas,

> Thankyou for your comments. This forum is excellent, as one is

able to read the learned comments of and the other

members. In my novice opinion, I like the Leo rising chart for Mr.

Buffett, as there are the most combinations for wealth, and many

transits and dasas seem to fit, and second the Aquarius chart, as

many things seem to fit. But the dasas and transits seem to really

fit the Cancer chart. Mr. Jorge Angelino has done the most in-depth

analysis on this, and his other charts are right on, such as the USA

chart- it fits events amazingly well. I will continue to search for

a birth time- the author of the biography, Roger Lowenstein, mentions

in notes the memoirs of Buffett's mother, which are somewhere,

probably at the genealogy library in Omaha, but I couldn't find them

online. He also mentions that Mr. Buffett was born several weeks

premature, and mentions the very hot day on which he was born, and a

thunderstorm that broke the heat. This

> could suggest an afternoon or evening birth, or could just be the

author's checking the weather for the day in his research, which is

why I didn't mention it before. I guess we will all have to continue

to study and agree to disagree.

> I have question about Tiger Woods chart, another wealthy

individual. I know that David Hawthorne has a video tape on his

chart, which I haven't ordered yet, so maybe someone who has seen the

tape can answer my question. Tiger Woods was born Dec 30, 1975 at

22:50pm in Long Beach, Calif.(118W11,33N46) -time reportedly

confirmed as AA by Astrodatabank. It looks to me that MMP Mars,

closely afflicts L11 Moon, which is debillitated in the 3rd. Also,

Rahu/Ketu closely affflicts the MEP of 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, and 11.

Because Mars is L8, house of easy gains, did this factor contribute

to wealth rather than afflict the lord of gains/wealth? Any comments

appreciated- Sheri Powers

>

> Vyas Munidas <muni> wrote:

> Dear Sheri,

>

> In my humble opinion and esteemed members, Cn does not indicate the

> professional significations well, nor the degree of wealth.

>

> Hearing problems aren't confirmed.

>

> The natal chart must be obvious and superseeds all divisional

charts.

>

> Best regards,

>

> Vyas Munidas

>

> -

> " Sheri Powers " <mermaidslace

> <SAMVA >

> Wednesday, August 09, 2006 10:49 AM

> RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart

>

> > Dear Jorge,

> > Thankyou for the explanation of hearing loss, and for the in

depth

> > analysis of the event. Cancer rising does fit this event to a T.

Sheri

> > Powers

> >

> > Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino wrote:

> > Dear Sheri,

> >

> > Supposing the hearing problem is true, it is very easily seen in

the

> > Cancer lagna:

> >

> > 1) Natal Sa simultaneously afflicts Saggitarius & Gemini MEPs,

> > natal Mercury, L3, and MEP3.

> > 2) Jupiter becomes afflicted by being placed in H12, and having

its

> > MT/Placement House afflicted by the MMP.

> >

> > Thank you for sharing another important event of his life with

such a

> > detail. Let us look briefly to it:

> >

> > On Aug 16, 1991, Buffett had to step in and take over as chairman

of

> > Salomon Brothers trading firm. He did not want to do this, but

was asked

> > by his friends at the firm as well as to protect his investment

(700

> > million) and those of his Berkshire/Hathaway stockholders. He was

unhappy

> > away from his home base of Omaha, and reluctantly in the

spotlight a lot.

> >

> > On July 26, 1991, he entered Su/Ju/Ju, so conflicts are seen. On

Aug 16,

> > 1991, the transits were:

> >

> >

> > Transit Sun is afflicted by the conjunction with transit Jupiter,

and

> > both are afflicted by natal Rahu. Natal Jupiter starts to become

afflicted

> > by the transit Rahu/Ketu axis.

> >

> > â?¦but then in early 92, especially Feb, Buffett is vilified in

the

> > press, and is very hurt by this. He doesn't sleep well and is

very upset.

> > Rahu/Ketu axis became stationary over his MEP6/MEP12 from

November 1991

> > till almost February 1992, afflicting all his even houses, and

disturbing

> > his sleep by being exactly over MEP12. By the end of January,

transit Sun

> > was exactly conjunct transit Saturn, and transit Saturn was also

exactly

> > afflicting MEP7, MEP1, MEP9 and MEP4.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> > Jorge

> >

> >

> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On

Behalf Of

> > Sheri Powers

> > quarta-feira, 9 de Agosto de 2006 06:37

> > SAMVA

> > RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart

> >

> > Dear Jorge,

> >

> > Hi- sorry I can't comfirm if Buffett wears a hearing aid. From

your

> > excerpt from the video and your observation, it sounds like he

does.

> > Given his age, could a relatively wide affliction to the 3rd or

11th (or

> > Gemini) cause it?

> >

> > I have another event. On Aug 16, 1991, Buffett had to step in and

take

> > over as chairman of Salomon Brothers trading firm, as they were

> > investigated for phony trading of US Treasury securities. He did

not want

> > to do this, but was asked by his friends at the firm as well as

to protect

> > his investment (700 million) and those of his Berkshire/Hathaway

> > stockholders. He was unhappy away from his home base of Omaha,

and

> > reluctantly in the spotlight a lot. The approximate time line is-

> >

> > summer 1991- the scandal breaks.

> >

> > Aug 16, 1991-CEO Gotfreund resigns-Buffett reluctantly takes over

as

> > chairman and soon names Maughn as CEO.

> > SEC Hearing-(I believe this was all in New York City) Sept 4,

> > Warren apologizes and is very modest, working very hard to win

over the

> > SEC. Investigation and possible prosecution would bankrupt the

firm.

> >

> > Fall 1991- Buffett institutes major reforms and late 91 early 92,

there

> > are massive defections at the firm as bonuses were cut.

> >

> > In 1991, press was positive for Buffett(but not for the scandal),

but

> > then in early 92, especially Feb, Buffett is vilified in the

press, and is

> > very hurt by this. He doesn't sleep well and is very upset.

> >

> > Finally in May 1992, the SEC decides not to prosecute, but the

firm

> > must pay 290 million in fines.

> >

> > In June 1992, Buffett resigns as chairman and returns to Omaha.

The

> > events and dasas seem to fit both the Cancer and Aquarius charts,

but I am

> > novice and I would like to hear more experienced opinions- In

Cancer, the

> > period was Sun-Jup from Aug 1991 to May 1992 with Jupiter

afflicting the

> > 2nd house of status. In Aquarius L1 Saturn is in the 12th and the

period

> > was Moon-Ven, turning to a more positive Moon-Ven-Jup in June

1992, (13

> > degrees Aquarius) or in April 1992 (18 degrees Aquaruius). During

this

> > timeline, Rahu/Ketu axis in Sagittarius/Gemini afflicted first

Jupiter,

> > then Saturn, then Mars, and was over one degree away from Mars by

June

> > 1992. Any observations appreciated-Sheri Powers

> >

> > Dear Sheri,

> >

> >

> >

> > If L3 and/or H3 and/or L11 and/or H11 and/or Jupiter and/or

Saggitarius

> > MEP is afflicted, one can develop a hearing problem.

> >

> > While watching the video, it seems he says that. Almost in the

> > beginning, he mentions that he works together with his partner

Carlie

> > Munger because Charlie can ear and he can see. It seems also that

his

> > left ear has a listening apparatus. Would you or any other list

member be

> > so kind to confirm that to me? Thanks in advance.

> >

> >

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> >

> >

> > Jorge

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On

Behalf Of

> > Sheri Powers

> > terça-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2006 23:01

> > SAMVA

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Jorge,

> >

> >

> > The book did not mention a hearing problem, but it was published

> > years ago, when he was 64 years old, so it is very likely he has

developed

> > a problem since then. What are chart significations of hearing

loss?

> > Sheri Powers

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Sheri,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > While watching

> > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-

6208910876057109785 & q=warren+buffet

> > it sounded to me that Warren Buffet has some earing problems. Any

hint

> > about his possible deafness in the book you are reading? Thanks

in

> > advance.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > " Earlier this year I started to worry that my partner Charlie

Munger

> > was going deaf, but I didn't want to bring up the issue with him

because I

> > didn't want him to get defensive and stir up some trouble. So, I

went to

> > my doctor and asked him what I should do to see if Charlie was

losing his

> > hearing. He told me to say something in a normal voice from

across the

> > room and see if Charlie could hear me and if he couldn't, I

should do

> > something about it. The next day I was in Charlie's office and he

was

> > reading the paper. From across the room I said, " Charlie, should

we buy

> > Microsoft at $26? " and he didn't say anything. I walked halfway

across the

> > room and said again, " Charlie, what do you think about Microsoft

at $26? "

> > and again, nothing from him. So now I'm worried about how bad his

hearing

> > loss is so I go right next to him and say, " Charlie, should we be

buying

> > Microsoft at $26? " and he says to me, " For the third time, YES. "

> >

> >

> >

> >

http://media.www.harbus.org/media/storage/paper343/news/2006/01/23/New

s/My.Pilgrimage.To.Omaha.The.Great.Warren.Buffet.Shares.Personal.Insig

hts.Advice.W-1493845.shtml?

sourcedomain=www.harbus.org & MIIHost=media.collegepublisher.com

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jorge

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On

Behalf Of

> > Sheri Powers

> > terça-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2006 16:51

> > SAMVA

> > Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi Sally,

> >

> >

> >

> > In reading Warren Buffett's bio, he was very stingy in his

earlier

> > years. He gave nothing to his children for a long time, forcing

them to

> > struggle as young adults, he was very concerned about spoiling

them. He

> > also gave only paltry sums to charity for a long time, and spent

very

> > little on home and comforts. He has obviously changed over the

years,

> > being more generous now to his children, and extremely generous

in

> > charitable giving, but his true nature was 'skinflint'- however

that

> > definitely contributed to his investing success. I think Gates

has been

> > historically more generous and has lived in luxurious homes.

Sheri

> > Powers

> >

> > Sally Spencer <sally234 wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi Jorge and members,

> >

> > I checked out Buffet, and there are other dimensions to the

fourth house

> > than just big money maker, how about character, not knowing for

sure,

> > here's a quote, could he be selfish, lacking in character,

befitting a

> > weak fourth house..like you said a disturbed mother. I mean how

else do

> > we account for discrepancies like that in charts of " successful "

people.

> > Everyone has something they are working through in life. There

has to be

> > some grist for the mill..

> >

> > Aloha,

> >

> > Sally

> >

> > The video was not currently working..

> >

> >

> > In an era in which most CEOs at least mouth the platitudes of

good

> > corporate governance and shareholder rights, Buffett, in his good-

natured

> > way, is a throwback to a time when a mogul was a mogul and did as

he damn

> > well pleased. ''Berkshire is the company I wanted to create. It's

not the

> > company Alfred P. Sloan wanted to create. It fits me,'' he

says. ''I run

> > it with our investors and managers in mind, but it is designed to

fit

> > me.'' To be blunt, Buffett stands revealed as a driven, even

monomaniacal

> > corporate empire-builder.

> >

> >

> > On 8/7/06, Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino > wrote:

> >

> >

> > My dear Professor,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Thank you. I thought may be you would like to see himself telling

> > his story

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6701318343299922276

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jorge

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On

Behalf Of

> > siha

> >

> >

> >

> > terça-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2006 02:25

> > SAMVA

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hello dear Mr. Jorge,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The ascending sign has been taken as Aquarius.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jorge Angelino

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > SAMVA

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Tuesday, August 08, 2006 3:08 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > My dear Professor,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks. And what will be his rising sign?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jorge

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On

Behalf Of

> > siha

> > segunda-feira, 7 de Agosto de 2006 09:08

> > SAMVA

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hello dear Mr. Jorge,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I have as a hypothesis taken 18 degree as the ascending degree

> > for monitoring future developments as and when reported.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jorge Angelino

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > SAMVA

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Monday, August 07, 2006 6:43 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > My dear Professor,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks again for your input.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > In your opinion, and with all the events already gathered, would

> > you please tell us what will be his rectified MEP1?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks in advance.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jorge

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On

Behalf Of

> > siha

> > domingo, 6 de Agosto de 2006 13:11

> > SAMVA

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hello my dear Jorge,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The proposed chart with Cancer ascendant does not prominently

> > link his professional matters with investments and speculative

> > investments. As already said this chart, at all, does not show

the natal

> > promise.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jorge Angelino

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > SAMVA

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sunday, August 06, 2006 12:58 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > My dear Professor,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I respect your opinion as always.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > But as my hability to predict is not used so often, I always

follow

> > the practice of doing an exhaustive research of events before

diving in

> > the rectification process. Many times I even sleep over them and

let my

> > brain do the job while I am sleeping. This previous research

helps a lot.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > In this case, the only retrograde planet, Saturn, L8, aspects its

> > own MT sign. Saturn is in the same longitude as the Sun and

Mercury, and

> > you know already my opinion about retrogrades. They are closer to

Earth

> > and I have seen many times that they influence and are influenced

in a

> > different way.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Partial aspects are also taken into consideration. Many times

they

> > help us to understand the ocurrence of the event.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > But this does not belong to SA, and I respect it while posting.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jorge

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On

Behalf Of

> > siha

> > domingo, 6 de Agosto de 2006 02:46

> > SAMVA

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hello my dear Jorge,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Besides the fourth lord being so weak the lord of the 6th house

> > is placed in the house of losses. I always follow the practice of

seeing

> > the rectified chart for predictions in the past. That is if we

were not

> > knowing the incidents of one's past, could we have predicted such

events

> > from the chart? The Cancer ascendant chart does not do

satisfactory on

> > this.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jorge Angelino

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > SAMVA

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sunday, August 06, 2006 4:49 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > My dear Professor,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Thank you for your comments.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I understand all your points and, since this rectification was

done

> > for an interval of 24 hours, it would be no surprise if my trial

was

> > wrong. In that case, at least SAMVA was provided with a long list

of

> > events of Warren Buffet's life and the interested list members

can now do

> > a deeper rectification work, which is a very good learning

exercise

> > anyway.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > But as I think that this is his correct TOB, let me share some

> > thoughts on your points:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 1) A debilitated Moon with utterly weak fourth lord cannot

> > give long lived mother. The Moon is just debilitated, but is also

well

> > placed in House 5 and unafflicted. The weak and afflicted L4 has

a strong

> > dispositor in its own MT sign. House 4 is unafflicted. Warren's

mother had

> > mental and emotional problems and raged at the children on a

regular

> > basis.

> >

> >

> >

> > Regarding the debilitated and afflicted L4: Despite his immense

> > wealth, Buffett is famous for his unpretentious and frugal

lifestyle. He

> > continues to live in the same suburban house in Omaha he bought

in 1957

> > for $31,500. He used to drive a 2001 Lincoln Town Car, though he

recently

> > purchased a Cadillac DTS.

> >

> >

> >

> > 2) The debilitated fourth lord in the thirtieth degree cannot

> > be that of a person who is one of the wealthiest persons of the

world. He

> > has a very strong Sun, L2, in its own MT sign, closely

influencing MEP2

> > and MEP8. As H2 has to do with face, this is the reason why some

list

> > members say that he resembles a Leo native. Adding to this, he

also has a

> > very strong Sun like Mercury, L3 in his own MT sign, giving him a

highest

> > level of entrepreneurship.

> >

> >

> >

> > 3) Similar is the situation of the lord of the tenth house in

> > the 12th house under the influence of the lord of the eighth

house from

> > the sixth house. Mars, L10 (action) in H12 (expenses), is also L6

> > (financial stability) placed in H2 (wealth) in navamsa. Only a

person that

> > is so willing to spend money wisely can be a stock investor of

this

> > calibre.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I understand that only a valid birth certificate can remove the

> > doubts of our dear list members, but may be a deeper analysis of

the

> > dashas and TTT influence can throw some light on his rectified

chart.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > It would be nice if someone finds somewhere some trustable data

> > regarding his true TOB.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jorge

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On

Behalf Of

> > siha

> > sábado, 5 de Agosto de 2006 17:14

> > SAMVA

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hello dear Mr. Angelino,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > A debilitated Moon with utterly weak fourth lord cannot give long

> > lived mother.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The debilitated fourth lord in the thirtieth degree cannot be

> > that of a person who is one of the wealthiest persons of the

world.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Similar is the situation of the lord of the tenth house in the

> > 12th house under the influence of the lord of the eighth house

from the

> > sixth house.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > When time of birth is not there, there can be many trials but the

> > chart must support the events of life.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Since you use rectification techniques other than SA, as well,

> > the chart rectified is not giving true picture, at least to me.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jorge Angelino

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > SAMVA

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Saturday, August 05, 2006 6:33 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Warren Buffet rectified chart

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear List Members,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > This is the rectified chart of:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Warren Buffett

> >

> >

> >

> > Aug 30, 1930 3:28:13 AM +06:00 CST

> >

> >

> >

> > Omaha, NE:USA Longitude: 95W56 Latitude: 41N16

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Lahiri Ayanamsha: 22:53 Current Period: MA/RA/KE

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Planet Deg Sign Speed SA Nakshatra Lord

> >

> >

> >

> > ================================================

> >

> >

> >

> > Asc 15:25 Can Pushya Sa

> >

> >

> >

> > Sun 13:23 Leo +00:58:02 ST P.Phalguni Ve

> >

> >

> >

> > Moon 06:14 Sco +12:55:40 WK Anuradha Sa

> >

> >

> >

> > Mars 08:18 Gem +00:37:34 WK Ardra Ra

> >

> >

> >

> > Merc 10:09 Vir +00:44:18 ST Hasta Mo

> >

> >

> >

> > Jupt 20:40 Gem +00:10:38 FM Punarvasu Ju

> >

> >

> >

> > Ven 29:07 Vir +01:02:44 WK Chitra Ma

> >

> >

> >

> > Sat R 12:27 Sag -00:01:00 FM Mula Ke

> >

> >

> >

> > Rahu 02:00 Ari +00:00:40 FM Aswini Ke

> >

> >

> >

> > Ketu 02:00 Lib +00:00:40 FM Chitra Ma

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > True Node 365.25 Day Year - Internet Time: 436 beats

> >

> >

> >

> > Day: Saturday Sunrise: 5:47 AM

> >

> >

> >

> > Tithi: Shukla Saptami

> >

> >

> >

> > Yoga Pt: 22:57 Ge Yogi:Ju AviYogi:Su Dup Yogi: Me

> >

> >

> >

> > Dagha Rashis: Can Sag

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Rashi Chart

> >

> >

> >

> > *******************************************************

> >

> >

> >

> > ** 5 * * 3 **

> >

> >

> >

> > *6 * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * MA 08:18 * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * SU 13:23* JU 20:40* *

> >

> >

> >

> > *ME 10:09 * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > *VE 29:07 * 4 AS 15:25 * 2 *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > ** * * **

> >

> >

> >

> > *7 KE 02:00 * 1 RA 02:00 *

> >

> >

> >

> > ** * * **

> >

> >

> >

> > *8 * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > *MO 06:14 * 10 * 12 *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * SAR12:27 * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > ** 9 * * 11 **

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Navamsha

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ** 9 * * 7 **

> >

> >

> >

> > *10* * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * MA * KE * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * 8 AS * 6 VE *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > ** * * SU **

> >

> >

> >

> > *11 * 5 MO *

> >

> >

> >

> > ** * * **

> >

> >

> >

> > *12* * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * 2 * 4 SAR *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * ME * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * JU * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * RA * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > * * * * * *

> >

> >

> >

> > ** 1 * * 3 **

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Some of the events/facts used in the rectification:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > " Much success can be attributed to inactivity. Most investors

> > cannot resist the temptation to constantly buy and sell. " -

Warren Buffett

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ...

> >

> > [Message clipped]

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> >

> > Sally Spencer, Jyotish Kovid

> > Enlightened Living Services

> > A Gentle Journey to Deep Healing

> > www.Devi3.byregion.net

> > sally234

> >

> > I facilitate deep self healing gently and painlessly in grounded

soul

> > dimensional work.

> > By phone or in person.

> >

> > Vedic Astrology is a cocreative sacred science used to strengthen

and

> > propitiate weak and afflicting planetary energies.

> >

> > Tropical Astrology reports; timelines, natal.

> > Feel free to contact me for questions, comments or an

appointment. I'd

> > love to hear from you.

> >

> > To view archives of my Light Waves Newsletter and get the list

emails

> > join:

> > www.EnlightenedLiving/

> >

> >

> > " If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made

me smile,

> > the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand. " -Unknown

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US

(and

> > 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> >

> >

> > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release Date:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US

(and 30+

> > countries) for 2¢/min or less.

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> >

> >

> > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.8/413 - Release Date:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.

>

Guest guest

Dear Arun, I will do my best to try to obtain birth time information and will start with the genealogy library in Omaha. The rectification discussion has been great for learning, and I am indebted to , Jorge Angelino, Vyas, yourself, and the many others who have contributed their time and brain power to the subject. Thankyou for the concise explanation of Tiger Woods chart- that clears up a lot for me, and confirms a few of my observations. I miss alot of subtleties since I am new at this. Each rereading of 's books reveals info that I usually missed earlier. I have other celebrity charts where birth time is supposedly confirmed that I will bring up later-I guess on rather than SAMVA because SAMVA is more mundane astrology. Thanks again- Sheri PowersArun Rao <arunrao9 wrote: Dear Ms. Powers,First of all, thanks a ton for your research. It is very much appreciated.Regarding Mr. Buffett, Leo ascendant reveals the natal promise the best in terms of wealth and status. Aquarius does a fine job as well, and is also a strong bet. It reveals his entrepreneurial inclinations better than does Leo. Cancer in my view reveals his problematic experiences well, but little else.If you or anyone could write to or e-mail the genealogy library in Omaha, NE for further information, perhaps we could get to the bottom of this. That would also be very much

appreciated.Regarding Tiger Woods, the recent death of his father in the sub-period of Rahu is indicated as it afflicts the MEP of the 9th. He will experience more problems from his 30's onwards as the nodal influence will be more relevant.The onset of his MBP Jupiter sub-period helped bring him victory at the British Open and at last weekend's Buick Open. When he was in the Rahu sub-period and was still grieving the loss of his father, he tanked at Winged Foot in the US Open and failed to make the cut. It goes to show that the planets work like clockwork :)Mars-Moon in my opinion has to be looked at in two ways; easy gains linking with income and obstructions linking with income. At different times in his life he may face both scenarios. At any rate, the athletic planet and lord of the house of easy gains Mars is strong, favorably placed, and well-aspected. The strength of L2 Venus and L8 Mars bless with financial gains

through his profession and status and through easy gains and windfalls. Strong L2 Venus acts like the Sun, and is conjunct the MEP of the 3rd, which links his status and wealth strongly to athletic conquests. L11, the royal planet Moon, is weak and afflicted but favorably influences the MEP of the 10th house ruling career. The lord of the chart Mercury is placed in the 5th closely conjunct the MEP and influences the 11th MEP. This is very good for financial gains through investments and for income/profits. The Sun and Jupiter are weakened but they are not so weak as to be incapable of generating results.L6/L1 in mutual aspect will be a source of health trouble for him, along with the other afflictions in his chart. Best Wishes,ArunSheri Powers <mermaidslace > wrote: Dear Vyas, Thankyou for your comments. This forum is excellent, as one is able to read the learned comments of and the other members. In my novice opinion, I like the Leo rising chart for Mr. Buffett, as there are the most combinations for wealth, and many transits and dasas seem to fit, and second the Aquarius chart, as many things seem to fit. But the dasas and transits seem to really fit the Cancer chart. Mr. Jorge Angelino has done the most in-depth analysis on this, and his other charts are right on, such as the USA chart- it fits events amazingly well. I will continue to search for a birth time- the author of the biography, Roger Lowenstein, mentions in notes the memoirs of Buffett's mother, which are somewhere, probably at the genealogy library in Omaha, but I couldn't find them online. He also mentions that Mr. Buffett was born several weeks premature, and mentions the very hot day on

which he was born, and a thunderstorm that broke the heat. This could suggest an afternoon or evening birth, or could just be the author's checking the weather for the day in his research, which is why I didn't mention it before. I guess we will all have to continue to study and agree to disagree. I have question about Tiger Woods chart, another wealthy individual. I know that David Hawthorne has a video tape on his chart, which I haven't ordered yet, so maybe someone who has seen the tape can answer my question. Tiger Woods was born Dec 30, 1975 at 22:50pm in Long Beach, Calif.(118W11,33N46) -time reportedly confirmed as AA by Astrodatabank. It looks to me that MMP Mars, closely afflicts L11 Moon, which is debillitated in the 3rd. Also, Rahu/Ketu closely affflicts the MEP of 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, and 11. Because Mars is L8, house of easy gains, did this factor contribute to wealth rather than

afflict the lord of gains/wealth? Any comments appreciated- Sheri PowersVyas Munidas <munidas (AT) rogers (DOT) com> wrote: Dear Sheri,In my humble opinion and esteemed members, Cn does not indicate the professional significations well, nor the degree of wealth.Hearing problems aren't confirmed.The natal chart must be obvious and superseeds all divisional charts.Best regards,Vyas Munidas- "Sheri Powers" <mermaidslace ><SAMVA >Wednesday, August 09, 2006 10:49 AMRE: Warren Buffet rectified chart> Dear Jorge,> Thankyou for the explanation

of hearing loss, and for the in depth > analysis of the event. Cancer rising does fit this event to a T. Sheri > Powers>> Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino (AT) netvisao (DOT) pt> wrote:> Dear Sheri,>> Supposing the hearing problem is true, it is very easily seen in the > Cancer lagna:>> 1) Natal Sa simultaneously afflicts Saggitarius & Gemini MEPs, > natal Mercury, L3, and MEP3.> 2) Jupiter becomes afflicted by being placed in H12, and having its > MT/Placement House afflicted by the MMP.>> Thank you for sharing another important event of his life with such a > detail. Let us look briefly to it:>> On Aug 16, 1991, Buffett had to step in and take over as chairman of > Salomon Brothers trading firm. He did not want to do this, but was asked > by his friends at the firm as well as

to protect his investment (700 > million) and those of his Berkshire/Hathaway stockholders. He was unhappy > away from his home base of Omaha, and reluctantly in the spotlight a lot.>> On July 26, 1991, he entered Su/Ju/Ju, so conflicts are seen. On Aug 16, > 1991, the transits were:>>> Transit Sun is afflicted by the conjunction with transit Jupiter, and > both are afflicted by natal Rahu. Natal Jupiter starts to become afflicted > by the transit Rahu/Ketu axis.>> â?¦but then in early 92, especially Feb, Buffett is vilified in the > press, and is very hurt by this. He doesn't sleep well and is very upset. > Rahu/Ketu axis became stationary over his MEP6/MEP12 from November 1991 > till almost February 1992, afflicting all his even houses, and disturbing > his sleep by being exactly over MEP12. By the end of January, transit Sun > was exactly conjunct

transit Saturn, and transit Saturn was also exactly > afflicting MEP7, MEP1, MEP9 and MEP4.>>>>>> Best wishes,>> Jorge>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > Sheri Powers> quarta-feira, 9 de Agosto de 2006 06:37> SAMVA > RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart>> Dear Jorge,>> Hi- sorry I can't comfirm if Buffett wears a hearing aid. From your > excerpt from the video and your observation, it sounds like he does. > Given his age, could a relatively wide affliction to the 3rd or 11th (or > Gemini) cause it?>> I have another event. On Aug 16, 1991, Buffett

had to step in and take > over as chairman of Salomon Brothers trading firm, as they were > investigated for phony trading of US Treasury securities. He did not want > to do this, but was asked by his friends at the firm as well as to protect > his investment (700 million) and those of his Berkshire/Hathaway > stockholders. He was unhappy away from his home base of Omaha, and > reluctantly in the spotlight a lot. The approximate time line is->> summer 1991- the scandal breaks.>> Aug 16, 1991-CEO Gotfreund resigns-Buffett reluctantly takes over as > chairman and soon names Maughn as CEO.> SEC Hearing-(I believe this was all in New York City) Sept 4, 1991. > Warren apologizes and is very modest, working very hard to win over the > SEC. Investigation and possible prosecution would bankrupt the firm.>> Fall 1991- Buffett institutes major reforms and late 91 early 92,

there > are massive defections at the firm as bonuses were cut.>> In 1991, press was positive for Buffett(but not for the scandal), but > then in early 92, especially Feb, Buffett is vilified in the press, and is > very hurt by this. He doesn't sleep well and is very upset.>> Finally in May 1992, the SEC decides not to prosecute, but the firm > must pay 290 million in fines.>> In June 1992, Buffett resigns as chairman and returns to Omaha. The > events and dasas seem to fit both the Cancer and Aquarius charts, but I am > novice and I would like to hear more experienced opinions- In Cancer, the > period was Sun-Jup from Aug 1991 to May 1992 with Jupiter afflicting the > 2nd house of status. In Aquarius L1 Saturn is in the 12th and the period > was Moon-Ven, turning to a more positive Moon-Ven-Jup in June 1992, (13 > degrees Aquarius) or in April 1992 (18 degrees

Aquaruius). During this > timeline, Rahu/Ketu axis in Sagittarius/Gemini afflicted first Jupiter, > then Saturn, then Mars, and was over one degree away from Mars by June > 1992. Any observations appreciated-Sheri Powers> Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino (AT) netvisao (DOT) pt> wrote:>> Dear Sheri,>>>> If L3 and/or H3 and/or L11 and/or H11 and/or Jupiter and/or Saggitarius > MEP is afflicted, one can develop a hearing problem.>> While watching the video, it seems he says that. Almost in the > beginning, he mentions that he works together with his partner Carlie > Munger because Charlie can ear and he can see. It seems also that his > left ear has a listening apparatus. Would you or any other list member be > so kind to confirm that to me? Thanks in advance.>>>> Best

wishes,>>>> Jorge>>>>>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > Sheri Powers> terça-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2006 23:01> SAMVA > RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>> Dear Jorge,>>> The book did not mention a hearing problem, but it was published 11 > years ago, when he was 64 years old, so it is very likely he has developed > a problem since then. What are chart significations of hearing loss? > Sheri Powers>> Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino (AT) netvisao (DOT) pt>

wrote:>>> Dear Sheri,>>>>>> While watching > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6208910876057109785 & q=warren+buffet > it sounded to me that Warren Buffet has some earing problems. Any hint > about his possible deafness in the book you are reading? Thanks in > advance.>>>>>> "Earlier this year I started to worry that my partner Charlie Munger > was going deaf, but I didn't want to bring up the issue with him because I > didn't want him to get defensive and stir up some trouble. So, I went to > my doctor and asked him what I should do to see if Charlie was losing his > hearing. He told me to say something in a normal voice from across the > room and see if Charlie could hear me

and if he couldn't, I should do > something about it. The next day I was in Charlie's office and he was > reading the paper. From across the room I said, "Charlie, should we buy > Microsoft at $26?" and he didn't say anything. I walked halfway across the > room and said again, "Charlie, what do you think about Microsoft at $26?" > and again, nothing from him. So now I'm worried about how bad his hearing > loss is so I go right next to him and say, "Charlie, should we be buying > Microsoft at $26?" and he says to me, "For the third time, YES.">>> > http://media.www.harbus.org/media/storage/paper343/news/2006/01/23/News/My.Pilgrimage.To.Omaha.The.Great.Warren.Buffet.Shares.Personal.Insights.Advice.W-1493845.shtml?sourcedomain=www.harbus.org & MIIHost=media.collegepublisher.com>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>> Jorge>>>>>>>>>>>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of

> Sheri Powers> terça-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2006 16:51> SAMVA > Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>> Hi Sally,>>>> In reading Warren Buffett's bio, he was very stingy in his earlier > years. He gave nothing to his children for a long time, forcing them to > struggle as young adults, he was very concerned about spoiling them. He > also gave only paltry sums to charity for a long time, and spent very > little on home and comforts. He has obviously changed over the years, > being more generous now to his children, and extremely generous in > charitable giving, but his true nature was 'skinflint'- however that > definitely contributed to his investing success. I think Gates has been > historically more generous and has lived in

luxurious homes. Sheri > Powers>> Sally Spencer <sally234 > wrote:>>>> Hi Jorge and members,>> I checked out Buffet, and there are other dimensions to the fourth house > than just big money maker, how about character, not knowing for sure, > here's a quote, could he be selfish, lacking in character, befitting a > weak fourth house..like you said a disturbed mother. I mean how else do > we account for discrepancies like that in charts of "successful" people. > Everyone has something they are working through in life. There has to be > some grist for the mill..>> Aloha,>> Sally>> The video was not currently working..>>> In an era in which most CEOs at least mouth the platitudes of good > corporate governance and shareholder rights, Buffett, in

his good-natured > way, is a throwback to a time when a mogul was a mogul and did as he damn > well pleased. ''Berkshire is the company I wanted to create. It's not the > company Alfred P. Sloan wanted to create. It fits me,'' he says. ''I run > it with our investors and managers in mind, but it is designed to fit > me.'' To be blunt, Buffett stands revealed as a driven, even monomaniacal > corporate empire-builder.>>> On 8/7/06, Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino (AT) netvisao (DOT) pt > wrote:>>> My dear Professor,>>>>>>>> Thank you. I thought may be you would like to see himself telling > his story>>>>>>>> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6701318343299922276>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>>> Jorge>>>>>>>>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com>>>> terça-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2006 02:25> SAMVA > Re: Warren Buffet rectified

chart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello dear Mr. Jorge,>>>>>>>>>> The ascending sign has been taken as Aquarius.>>>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> - >>>>> Jorge Angelino>>>>> SAMVA >>>>> Tuesday, August 08, 2006 3:08 AM>>>>> RE: Warren Buffet rectified

chart>>>>>>>>>>> My dear Professor,>>>>>>>> Thanks. And what will be his rising sign?>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>> Jorge>>>>>>>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com> segunda-feira, 7 de Agosto de 2006 09:08> SAMVA > Re: Warren Buffet rectified

chart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello dear Mr. Jorge,>>>>>>>>>> I have as a hypothesis taken 18 degree as the ascending degree > for monitoring future developments as and when reported.>>>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> - >>>>> Jorge Angelino>>>>> SAMVA >>>>> Monday, August 07, 2006 6:43 AM>>>>>

RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>>>>>>> My dear Professor,>>>>>>>> Thanks again for your input.>>>>>>>> In your opinion, and with all the events already gathered, would > you please tell us what will be his rectified MEP1?>>>>>>>> Thanks in advance.>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>> Jorge>>>>>>>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com> domingo, 6 de Agosto de 2006 13:11> SAMVA > Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello my dear Jorge,>>>>>>>>>> The proposed chart with Cancer ascendant does not prominently > link his professional matters with investments and speculative > investments. As already said this chart, at all, does not show the natal > promise.>>>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>>>> V K

Choudhry>>>>>>>>>>> - >>>>> Jorge Angelino>>>>> SAMVA >>>>> Sunday, August 06, 2006 12:58 PM>>>>> RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>>>>>>> My dear Professor,>>>>>>>> I respect your opinion as always.>>>>>>>> But as my hability to predict is not used so often, I always follow > the practice of doing an exhaustive research of events before diving in > the rectification process. Many times I even sleep over them and let my > brain

do the job while I am sleeping. This previous research helps a lot.>>>>>>>> In this case, the only retrograde planet, Saturn, L8, aspects its > own MT sign. Saturn is in the same longitude as the Sun and Mercury, and > you know already my opinion about retrogrades. They are closer to Earth > and I have seen many times that they influence and are influenced in a > different way.>>>>>>>> Partial aspects are also taken into consideration. Many times they > help us to understand the ocurrence of the event.>>>>>>>> But this does not belong to SA, and I respect it while posting.>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>>

Jorge>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com> domingo, 6 de Agosto de 2006 02:46> SAMVA > Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello my dear Jorge,>>>>>>>>>> Besides the fourth lord being so weak the lord of the 6th house > is placed in the house of losses. I always

follow the practice of seeing > the rectified chart for predictions in the past. That is if we were not > knowing the incidents of one's past, could we have predicted such events > from the chart? The Cancer ascendant chart does not do satisfactory on > this.>>>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> - >>>>> Jorge Angelino>>>>> SAMVA >>>>> Sunday, August 06, 2006 4:49 AM>>>>> RE: Warren Buffet rectified

chart>>>>>>>>>>> My dear Professor,>>>>>>>> Thank you for your comments.>>>>>>>> I understand all your points and, since this rectification was done > for an interval of 24 hours, it would be no surprise if my trial was > wrong. In that case, at least SAMVA was provided with a long list of > events of Warren Buffet's life and the interested list members can now do > a deeper rectification work, which is a very good learning exercise > anyway.>>>>>>>> But as I think that this is his correct TOB, let me share some > thoughts on your points:>>>>>>>> 1) A debilitated Moon with utterly weak fourth lord cannot > give long lived mother.

The Moon is just debilitated, but is also well > placed in House 5 and unafflicted. The weak and afflicted L4 has a strong > dispositor in its own MT sign. House 4 is unafflicted. Warren's mother had > mental and emotional problems and raged at the children on a regular > basis.>>>> Regarding the debilitated and afflicted L4: Despite his immense > wealth, Buffett is famous for his unpretentious and frugal lifestyle. He > continues to live in the same suburban house in Omaha he bought in 1957 > for $31,500. He used to drive a 2001 Lincoln Town Car, though he recently > purchased a Cadillac DTS.>>>> 2) The debilitated fourth lord in the thirtieth degree cannot > be that of a person who is one of the wealthiest persons of the world. He > has a very strong Sun, L2, in its own MT sign, closely influencing MEP2 > and MEP8. As H2 has to do with

face, this is the reason why some list > members say that he resembles a Leo native. Adding to this, he also has a > very strong Sun like Mercury, L3 in his own MT sign, giving him a highest > level of entrepreneurship.>>>> 3) Similar is the situation of the lord of the tenth house in > the 12th house under the influence of the lord of the eighth house from > the sixth house. Mars, L10 (action) in H12 (expenses), is also L6 > (financial stability) placed in H2 (wealth) in navamsa. Only a person that > is so willing to spend money wisely can be a stock investor of this > calibre.>>>>>>>> I understand that only a valid birth certificate can remove the > doubts of our dear list members, but may be a deeper analysis of the > dashas and TTT influence can throw some light on his rectified

chart.>>>>>>>> It would be nice if someone finds somewhere some trustable data > regarding his true TOB.>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>> Jorge>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > siha (AT) yournetastrologer (DOT) com> sábado, 5 de Agosto de 2006 17:14> SAMVA > Re: Warren Buffet rectified

chart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello dear Mr. Angelino,>>>>>>>>>> A debilitated Moon with utterly weak fourth lord cannot give long > lived mother.>>>>>>>>>> The debilitated fourth lord in the thirtieth degree cannot be > that of a person who is one of the wealthiest persons of the world.>>>>>>>>>> Similar is the situation of the lord of the tenth house in the > 12th house under the influence of the lord of the eighth house from the > sixth house.>>>>>>>>>> When time of birth is not there, there can be many trials but the > chart must support the

events of life.>>>>>>>>>> Since you use rectification techniques other than SA, as well, > the chart rectified is not giving true picture, at least to me.>>>>>>>>>>> Best wishes,>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> - >>>>> Jorge Angelino>>>>> SAMVA >>>>> Saturday, August 05, 2006 6:33 PM>>>>> Warren Buffet rectified chart>>>>>>>>>>> Dear List

Members,>>>>>>>> This is the rectified chart of:>>>>>>>> Warren Buffett>>>> Aug 30, 1930 3:28:13 AM +06:00 CST>>>> Omaha, NE:USA Longitude: 95W56 Latitude: 41N16>>>>> Lahiri Ayanamsha: 22:53 Current Period: MA/RA/KE>>>>>>>> Planet Deg Sign Speed SA Nakshatra Lord>>>> ================================================>>>> Asc 15:25 Can Pushya Sa>>>> Sun 13:23 Leo +00:58:02 ST P.Phalguni Ve>>>> Moon 06:14 Sco +12:55:40 WK Anuradha Sa>>>> Mars 08:18 Gem +00:37:34 WK Ardra Ra>>>> Merc 10:09 Vir +00:44:18 ST Hasta

Mo>>>> Jupt 20:40 Gem +00:10:38 FM Punarvasu Ju>>>> Ven 29:07 Vir +01:02:44 WK Chitra Ma>>>> Sat R 12:27 Sag -00:01:00 FM Mula Ke>>>> Rahu 02:00 Ari +00:00:40 FM Aswini Ke>>>> Ketu 02:00 Lib +00:00:40 FM Chitra Ma>>>>>>>> True Node 365.25 Day Year - Internet Time: 436 beats>>>> Day: Saturday Sunrise: 5:47 AM>>>> Tithi: Shukla Saptami>>>> Yoga Pt: 22:57 Ge Yogi:Ju AviYogi:Su Dup Yogi: Me>>>> Dagha Rashis: Can Sag>>>>>>>> Rashi Chart>>>> *******************************************************>>>> ** 5 * * 3

**>>>> *6 * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * MA 08:18 * *>>>> * SU 13:23* JU 20:40* *>>>> *ME 10:09 * * * * *>>>> *VE 29:07 * 4 AS 15:25 * 2 *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> ** * * **>>>> *7 KE 02:00 * 1 RA 02:00 *>>>> ** * * **>>>> *8 * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> *MO 06:14 * 10 * 12 *>>>> * *

* * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * SAR12:27 * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> ** 9 * * 11 **>>>> *******************************************************>>>>>>>> Navamsha>>>> *******************************************************>>>> ** 9 * * 7 **>>>> *10* * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * MA * KE * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * 8 AS * 6 VE *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * *

*>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> ** * * SU **>>>> *11 * 5 MO *>>>> ** * * **>>>> *12* * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * * 2 * 4 SAR *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> * ME * * * *>>>> * * JU * * * *>>>> * * RA * * * *>>>> * * * * * *>>>> ** 1 * * 3 **>>>> *******************************************************>>>>>>>>>>>> Some of the

events/facts used in the rectification:>>>>>>>> "Much success can be attributed to inactivity. Most investors > cannot resist the temptation to constantly buy and sell." - Warren Buffett>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ...>> [Message clipped]>>>>>>> -- >> Sally Spencer, Jyotish Kovid> Enlightened Living Services> A Gentle Journey to Deep Healing> www.Devi3.byregion.net> sally234 (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>> I facilitate deep self healing gently and painlessly in grounded soul > dimensional work.> By phone or in person.>> Vedic Astrology is a

cocreative sacred science used to strengthen and > propitiate weak and afflicting planetary energies.>> Tropical Astrology reports; timelines, natal.> Feel free to contact me for questions, comments or an appointment. I'd > love to hear from you.>> To view archives of my Light Waves Newsletter and get the list emails > join:> www.EnlightenedLiving/>>> "If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, > the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand." -Unknown>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and > 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.>>>>>>> --> No virus found

in this incoming message.> > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006>>>>> --> > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> > Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.>>>>> --> > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006>>> --> > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database:

268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006>>>>>>>>> >>> Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ > countries) for 2¢/min or less.>>>> --> > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006>>>> --> > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.8/413 - Release 08.08.2006>>>>>>>>>> > > Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta. Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta. Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Get your email and more, right on the new .com

Guest guest

Dear Shayn, Thankyou for the link to your website. The analysis of Tiger Woods was very enlightening and very consistent, also with Mr. Arun's analysis. The consistency of SA makes it easy to learn, (thanks to ) with lots of study to get the priciples down. I hope everyone has the opportunity to visit your website- it is very well done and contains excellent SA analysis and information. I am going back to read more! Thanks again- Sheri PowersShayn Smith <mactunesmith wrote: Hi Sheri,I did a brief analysis of Tiger's chart on my website a year ago, if you'd like to see it at http://www.shayn.com/astrology/chart/tiger.htmWarm regards,ShaynSAMVA , Sheri Powers <mermaidslace wrote:>> Dear Vyas,> Thankyou for your comments. This forum is excellent, as one is able to read the learned comments of and the other members. In my novice opinion, I like the Leo rising chart for Mr. Buffett, as there are the most combinations for wealth, and many transits and dasas seem to fit, and second the Aquarius chart, as many things seem to fit. But the dasas and transits seem to really fit the Cancer chart. Mr. Jorge Angelino has done the most

in-depth analysis on this, and his other charts are right on, such as the USA chart- it fits events amazingly well. I will continue to search for a birth time- the author of the biography, Roger Lowenstein, mentions in notes the memoirs of Buffett's mother, which are somewhere, probably at the genealogy library in Omaha, but I couldn't find them online. He also mentions that Mr. Buffett was born several weeks premature, and mentions the very hot day on which he was born, and a thunderstorm that broke the heat. This> could suggest an afternoon or evening birth, or could just be the author's checking the weather for the day in his research, which is why I didn't mention it before. I guess we will all have to continue to study and agree to disagree.> I have question about Tiger Woods chart, another wealthy individual. I know that David Hawthorne has a video tape on his chart, which I haven't ordered yet, so

maybe someone who has seen the tape can answer my question. Tiger Woods was born Dec 30, 1975 at 22:50pm in Long Beach, Calif.(118W11,33N46) -time reportedly confirmed as AA by Astrodatabank. It looks to me that MMP Mars, closely afflicts L11 Moon, which is debillitated in the 3rd. Also, Rahu/Ketu closely affflicts the MEP of 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, and 11. Because Mars is L8, house of easy gains, did this factor contribute to wealth rather than afflict the lord of gains/wealth? Any comments appreciated- Sheri Powers> > Vyas Munidas <muni> wrote:> Dear Sheri,> > In my humble opinion and esteemed members, Cn does not indicate the > professional significations well, nor the degree of wealth.> > Hearing problems aren't confirmed.> > The natal chart must be obvious and superseeds all divisional charts.> > Best regards,> > Vyas

Munidas> > - > "Sheri Powers" <mermaidslace> <SAMVA >> Wednesday, August 09, 2006 10:49 AM> RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart> > > Dear Jorge,> > Thankyou for the explanation of hearing loss, and for the in depth > > analysis of the event. Cancer rising does fit this event to a T. Sheri > > Powers> >> > Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino wrote:> > Dear Sheri,> >> > Supposing the hearing problem is true, it is very easily seen in the > > Cancer lagna:> >> > 1) Natal Sa simultaneously afflicts Saggitarius & Gemini MEPs, > > natal Mercury, L3, and MEP3.> > 2) Jupiter becomes afflicted by being placed in H12, and having

its > > MT/Placement House afflicted by the MMP.> >> > Thank you for sharing another important event of his life with such a > > detail. Let us look briefly to it:> >> > On Aug 16, 1991, Buffett had to step in and take over as chairman of > > Salomon Brothers trading firm. He did not want to do this, but was asked > > by his friends at the firm as well as to protect his investment (700 > > million) and those of his Berkshire/Hathaway stockholders. He was unhappy > > away from his home base of Omaha, and reluctantly in the spotlight a lot.> >> > On July 26, 1991, he entered Su/Ju/Ju, so conflicts are seen. On Aug 16, > > 1991, the transits were:> >> >> > Transit Sun is afflicted by the conjunction with transit Jupiter, and > > both are afflicted by natal Rahu. Natal

Jupiter starts to become afflicted > > by the transit Rahu/Ketu axis.> >> > â?¦but then in early 92, especially Feb, Buffett is vilified in the > > press, and is very hurt by this. He doesn't sleep well and is very upset. > > Rahu/Ketu axis became stationary over his MEP6/MEP12 from November 1991 > > till almost February 1992, afflicting all his even houses, and disturbing > > his sleep by being exactly over MEP12. By the end of January, transit Sun > > was exactly conjunct transit Saturn, and transit Saturn was also exactly > > afflicting MEP7, MEP1, MEP9 and MEP4.> >> >> >> >> >> > Best wishes,> >> > Jorge> >> > > > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > > Sheri Powers> > quarta-feira, 9 de Agosto de 2006 06:37> > SAMVA > > RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart> >> > Dear Jorge,> >> > Hi- sorry I can't comfirm if Buffett wears a hearing aid. From your > > excerpt from the video and your observation, it sounds like he does. > > Given his age, could a relatively wide affliction to the 3rd or 11th (or > > Gemini) cause it?> >> > I have another event. On Aug 16, 1991, Buffett had to step in and take > > over as chairman of Salomon Brothers trading firm, as they were > > investigated for phony trading of US Treasury securities. He did not want > > to do this, but was asked by

his friends at the firm as well as to protect > > his investment (700 million) and those of his Berkshire/Hathaway > > stockholders. He was unhappy away from his home base of Omaha, and > > reluctantly in the spotlight a lot. The approximate time line is-> >> > summer 1991- the scandal breaks.> >> > Aug 16, 1991-CEO Gotfreund resigns-Buffett reluctantly takes over as > > chairman and soon names Maughn as CEO.> > SEC Hearing-(I believe this was all in New York City) Sept 4, 1991. > > Warren apologizes and is very modest, working very hard to win over the > > SEC. Investigation and possible prosecution would bankrupt the firm.> >> > Fall 1991- Buffett institutes major reforms and late 91 early 92, there > > are massive defections at the firm as bonuses were cut.> >> > In 1991, press was

positive for Buffett(but not for the scandal), but > > then in early 92, especially Feb, Buffett is vilified in the press, and is > > very hurt by this. He doesn't sleep well and is very upset.> >> > Finally in May 1992, the SEC decides not to prosecute, but the firm > > must pay 290 million in fines.> >> > In June 1992, Buffett resigns as chairman and returns to Omaha. The > > events and dasas seem to fit both the Cancer and Aquarius charts, but I am > > novice and I would like to hear more experienced opinions- In Cancer, the > > period was Sun-Jup from Aug 1991 to May 1992 with Jupiter afflicting the > > 2nd house of status. In Aquarius L1 Saturn is in the 12th and the period > > was Moon-Ven, turning to a more positive Moon-Ven-Jup in June 1992, (13 > > degrees Aquarius) or in April 1992 (18 degrees

Aquaruius). During this > > timeline, Rahu/Ketu axis in Sagittarius/Gemini afflicted first Jupiter, > > then Saturn, then Mars, and was over one degree away from Mars by June > > 1992. Any observations appreciated-Sheri Powers> > Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino wrote:> >> > Dear Sheri,> >> >> >> > If L3 and/or H3 and/or L11 and/or H11 and/or Jupiter and/or Saggitarius > > MEP is afflicted, one can develop a hearing problem.> >> > While watching the video, it seems he says that. Almost in the > > beginning, he mentions that he works together with his partner Carlie > > Munger because Charlie can ear and he can see. It seems also that his > > left ear has a listening apparatus. Would you or any other list member be > > so kind to confirm that to me? Thanks

in advance.> >> >> >> > Best wishes,> >> >> >> > Jorge> >> >> >> >> >> > > > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > > Sheri Powers> > terça-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2006 23:01> > SAMVA > > RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart> >> >> >> > Dear Jorge,> >> >> > The book did not mention a hearing problem, but it was published 11 > > years ago, when he was 64 years old, so it is very likely he has developed > > a problem since then. What are chart

significations of hearing loss? > > Sheri Powers> >> > Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino wrote:> >> >> > Dear Sheri,> >> >> >> >> >> > While watching > > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6208910876057109785 & q=warren+buffet > > it sounded to me that Warren Buffet has some earing problems. Any hint > > about his possible deafness in the book you are reading? Thanks in > > advance.> >> >> >> >> >> > "Earlier this year I started to worry that my partner Charlie Munger > > was going deaf, but I didn't want to bring up the issue with him because I > > didn't want him to get defensive and stir up some trouble. So, I

went to > > my doctor and asked him what I should do to see if Charlie was losing his > > hearing. He told me to say something in a normal voice from across the > > room and see if Charlie could hear me and if he couldn't, I should do > > something about it. The next day I was in Charlie's office and he was > > reading the paper. From across the room I said, "Charlie, should we buy > > Microsoft at $26?" and he didn't say anything. I walked halfway across the > > room and said again, "Charlie, what do you think about Microsoft at $26?" > > and again, nothing from him. So now I'm worried about how bad his hearing > > loss is so I go right next to him and say, "Charlie, should we be buying > > Microsoft at $26?" and he says to me, "For the third time, YES."> >> >> > > > http://media.www.harbus.org/media/storage/paper343/news/2006/01/23/News/My.Pilgrimage.To.Omaha.The.Great.Warren.Buffet.Shares.Personal.Insights.Advice.W-1493845.shtml?sourcedomain=www.harbus.org & MIIHost=media.collegepublisher.com> >> >> >> >> >> > Best wishes,> >> >> >> >> >> > Jorge> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > > Sheri Powers>

> terça-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2006 16:51> > SAMVA > > Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart> >> >> >> >> >> > Hi Sally,> >> >> >> > In reading Warren Buffett's bio, he was very stingy in his earlier > > years. He gave nothing to his children for a long time, forcing them to > > struggle as young adults, he was very concerned about spoiling them. He > > also gave only paltry sums to charity for a long time, and spent very > > little on home and comforts. He has obviously changed over the years, > > being more generous now to his children, and extremely generous in > > charitable giving, but his true nature was 'skinflint'- however that > > definitely contributed to his

investing success. I think Gates has been > > historically more generous and has lived in luxurious homes. Sheri > > Powers> >> > Sally Spencer <sally234 wrote:> >> >> >> > Hi Jorge and members,> >> > I checked out Buffet, and there are other dimensions to the fourth house > > than just big money maker, how about character, not knowing for sure, > > here's a quote, could he be selfish, lacking in character, befitting a > > weak fourth house..like you said a disturbed mother. I mean how else do > > we account for discrepancies like that in charts of "successful" people. > > Everyone has something they are working through in life. There has to be > > some grist for the mill..> >> > Aloha,> >> > Sally> >> > The

video was not currently working..> >> >> > In an era in which most CEOs at least mouth the platitudes of good > > corporate governance and shareholder rights, Buffett, in his good-natured > > way, is a throwback to a time when a mogul was a mogul and did as he damn > > well pleased. ''Berkshire is the company I wanted to create. It's not the > > company Alfred P. Sloan wanted to create. It fits me,'' he says. ''I run > > it with our investors and managers in mind, but it is designed to fit > > me.'' To be blunt, Buffett stands revealed as a driven, even monomaniacal > > corporate empire-builder.> >> >> > On 8/7/06, Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino > wrote:> >> >> > My dear Professor,> >> >> >> >> >> >>

>> > Thank you. I thought may be you would like to see himself telling > > his story> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6701318343299922276> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Best wishes,> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Jorge> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > > siha >>

>> >> > terça-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2006 02:25> > SAMVA > > Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Hello dear Mr. Jorge,> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > The ascending sign has been taken as Aquarius.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Best wishes,> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >>

>> >> >> >> >> >> >> > - > >> >> >> >> > Jorge Angelino> >> >> >> >> > SAMVA > >> >> >> >> > Tuesday, August 08, 2006 3:08 AM> >> >> >> >> > RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > My dear Professor,> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Thanks. And what will be his rising sign?> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >

Best wishes,> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Jorge> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > > siha > segunda-feira, 7 de Agosto de 2006 09:08> > SAMVA > > Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Hello dear Mr. Jorge,> >> >> >>

>> >> >> >> >> >> > I have as a hypothesis taken 18 degree as the ascending degree > > for monitoring future developments as and when reported.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Best wishes,> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > - > >> >> >> >> > Jorge Angelino> >> >> >> >> > SAMVA > >> >> >> >> > Monday,

August 07, 2006 6:43 AM> >> >> >> >> > RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > My dear Professor,> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Thanks again for your input.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > In your opinion, and with all the events already gathered, would > > you please tell us what will be his rectified MEP1?> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Thanks in advance.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Best wishes,> >> >> >> >> >>

>> >> > Jorge> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > > siha > domingo, 6 de Agosto de 2006 13:11> > SAMVA > > Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Hello my dear Jorge,> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > The proposed

chart with Cancer ascendant does not prominently > > link his professional matters with investments and speculative > > investments. As already said this chart, at all, does not show the natal > > promise.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Best wishes,> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > - > >> >> >> >> > Jorge Angelino> >> >> >> >> > SAMVA > >> >> >> >>

> Sunday, August 06, 2006 12:58 PM> >> >> >> >> > RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > My dear Professor,> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > I respect your opinion as always.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > But as my hability to predict is not used so often, I always follow > > the practice of doing an exhaustive research of events before diving in > > the rectification process. Many times I even sleep over them and let my > > brain do the job while I am sleeping. This previous research helps a lot.> >> >> >> >> >>

>> >> > In this case, the only retrograde planet, Saturn, L8, aspects its > > own MT sign. Saturn is in the same longitude as the Sun and Mercury, and > > you know already my opinion about retrogrades. They are closer to Earth > > and I have seen many times that they influence and are influenced in a > > different way.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Partial aspects are also taken into consideration. Many times they > > help us to understand the ocurrence of the event.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > But this does not belong to SA, and I respect it while posting.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Best wishes,> >> >> >> >>

>> >> >> > Jorge> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > > siha > domingo, 6 de Agosto de 2006 02:46> > SAMVA > > Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Hello my dear Jorge,> >>

>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Besides the fourth lord being so weak the lord of the 6th house > > is placed in the house of losses. I always follow the practice of seeing > > the rectified chart for predictions in the past. That is if we were not > > knowing the incidents of one's past, could we have predicted such events > > from the chart? The Cancer ascendant chart does not do satisfactory on > > this.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Best wishes,> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >

- > >> >> >> >> > Jorge Angelino> >> >> >> >> > SAMVA > >> >> >> >> > Sunday, August 06, 2006 4:49 AM> >> >> >> >> > RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > My dear Professor,> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Thank you for your comments.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > I understand all your points and, since this rectification was done > > for an interval of 24

hours, it would be no surprise if my trial was > > wrong. In that case, at least SAMVA was provided with a long list of > > events of Warren Buffet's life and the interested list members can now do > > a deeper rectification work, which is a very good learning exercise > > anyway.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > But as I think that this is his correct TOB, let me share some > > thoughts on your points:> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > 1) A debilitated Moon with utterly weak fourth lord cannot > > give long lived mother. The Moon is just debilitated, but is also well > > placed in House 5 and unafflicted. The weak and afflicted L4 has a strong > > dispositor in its own MT sign. House 4 is unafflicted. Warren's mother had

> > mental and emotional problems and raged at the children on a regular > > basis.> >> >> >> > Regarding the debilitated and afflicted L4: Despite his immense > > wealth, Buffett is famous for his unpretentious and frugal lifestyle. He > > continues to live in the same suburban house in Omaha he bought in 1957 > > for $31,500. He used to drive a 2001 Lincoln Town Car, though he recently > > purchased a Cadillac DTS.> >> >> >> > 2) The debilitated fourth lord in the thirtieth degree cannot > > be that of a person who is one of the wealthiest persons of the world. He > > has a very strong Sun, L2, in its own MT sign, closely influencing MEP2 > > and MEP8. As H2 has to do with face, this is the reason why some list > > members say that he resembles a Leo native. Adding

to this, he also has a > > very strong Sun like Mercury, L3 in his own MT sign, giving him a highest > > level of entrepreneurship.> >> >> >> > 3) Similar is the situation of the lord of the tenth house in > > the 12th house under the influence of the lord of the eighth house from > > the sixth house. Mars, L10 (action) in H12 (expenses), is also L6 > > (financial stability) placed in H2 (wealth) in navamsa. Only a person that > > is so willing to spend money wisely can be a stock investor of this > > calibre.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > I understand that only a valid birth certificate can remove the > > doubts of our dear list members, but may be a deeper analysis of the > > dashas and TTT influence can throw some light on his rectified

chart.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > It would be nice if someone finds somewhere some trustable data > > regarding his true TOB.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Best wishes,> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Jorge> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of > > siha > sábado, 5 de Agosto de 2006 17:14> > SAMVA > > Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Hello dear Mr. Angelino,> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > A debilitated Moon with utterly weak fourth lord cannot give long > > lived mother.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > The debilitated fourth lord in the thirtieth degree cannot be > > that of a person who is one of the wealthiest persons of the world.> >> >> >> >> >> >>

>> >> >> > Similar is the situation of the lord of the tenth house in the > > 12th house under the influence of the lord of the eighth house from the > > sixth house.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > When time of birth is not there, there can be many trials but the > > chart must support the events of life.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Since you use rectification techniques other than SA, as well, > > the chart rectified is not giving true picture, at least to me.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Best wishes,> >> >> >> >> >> >>

>> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> >> > - > >> >> >> >> > Jorge Angelino> >> >> >> >> > SAMVA > >> >> >> >> > Saturday, August 05, 2006 6:33 PM> >> >> >> >> > Warren Buffet rectified chart> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear List Members,> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > This is the rectified chart of:> >> >> >> >> >>

>> >> > Warren Buffett> >> >> >> > Aug 30, 1930 3:28:13 AM +06:00 CST> >> >> >> > Omaha, NE:USA Longitude: 95W56 Latitude: 41N16> >> >> >> >> > Lahiri Ayanamsha: 22:53 Current Period: MA/RA/KE> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Planet Deg Sign Speed SA Nakshatra Lord> >> >> >> > ================================================> >> >> >> > Asc 15:25 Can Pushya Sa> >> >> >> > Sun 13:23 Leo +00:58:02 ST P.Phalguni Ve> >> >> >> > Moon 06:14 Sco +12:55:40 WK Anuradha Sa> >> >> >> > Mars 08:18 Gem +00:37:34 WK Ardra Ra> >>

>> >> > Merc 10:09 Vir +00:44:18 ST Hasta Mo> >> >> >> > Jupt 20:40 Gem +00:10:38 FM Punarvasu Ju> >> >> >> > Ven 29:07 Vir +01:02:44 WK Chitra Ma> >> >> >> > Sat R 12:27 Sag -00:01:00 FM Mula Ke> >> >> >> > Rahu 02:00 Ari +00:00:40 FM Aswini Ke> >> >> >> > Ketu 02:00 Lib +00:00:40 FM Chitra Ma> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > True Node 365.25 Day Year - Internet Time: 436 beats> >> >> >> > Day: Saturday Sunrise: 5:47 AM> >> >> >> > Tithi: Shukla Saptami> >> >> >> > Yoga Pt: 22:57 Ge Yogi:Ju AviYogi:Su Dup Yogi: Me> >> >> >> >

Dagha Rashis: Can Sag> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Rashi Chart> >> >> >> > *******************************************************> >> >> >> > ** 5 * * 3 **> >> >> >> > *6 * * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * MA 08:18 * *> >> >> >> > * SU 13:23* JU 20:40* *> >> >> >> > *ME 10:09 * * * * *> >> >> >> > *VE 29:07 * 4 AS 15:25 * 2 *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >>

>> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > ** * * **> >> >> >> > *7 KE 02:00 * 1 RA 02:00 *> >> >> >> > ** * * **> >> >> >> > *8 * * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > *MO 06:14 * 10 * 12 *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > * * SAR12:27 * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *>

>> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > ** 9 * * 11 **> >> >> >> > *******************************************************> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Navamsha> >> >> >> > *******************************************************> >> >> >> > ** 9 * * 7 **> >> >> >> > *10* * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > * MA * KE * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > * * 8 AS * 6 VE *> >>

>> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > ** * * SU **> >> >> >> > *11 * 5 MO *> >> >> >> > ** * * **> >> >> >> > *12* * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > * * 2 * 4 SAR *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >>

>> > * ME * * * *> >> >> >> > * * JU * * * *> >> >> >> > * * RA * * * *> >> >> >> > * * * * * *> >> >> >> > ** 1 * * 3 **> >> >> >> > *******************************************************> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Some of the events/facts used in the rectification:> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > "Much success can be attributed to inactivity. Most investors > > cannot resist the temptation to constantly buy and sell." - Warren Buffett> >> >> >> >> >> >>

>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ...> >> > [Message clipped]> >> >> >> >> >> >> > -- > >> > Sally Spencer, Jyotish Kovid> > Enlightened Living Services> > A Gentle Journey to Deep Healing> > www.Devi3.byregion.net> > sally234 >> > I facilitate deep self healing gently and painlessly in grounded soul > > dimensional work.> > By phone or in person.> >> > Vedic Astrology is a cocreative sacred science used to strengthen and > > propitiate weak and afflicting planetary energies.> >> > Tropical

Astrology reports; timelines, natal.> > Feel free to contact me for questions, comments or an appointment. I'd > > love to hear from you.> >> > To view archives of my Light Waves Newsletter and get the list emails > > join:> > www.EnlightenedLiving/> >> >> > "If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, > > the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand." -Unknown> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > >> >> > Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and > > 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.> >> >> >> >>

>> >> > --> > > > > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006> >> >> >> >> > --> > > > > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > >> >> > > > Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.> >> >> >> >> > --> > > > >

> Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006> >> >> > --> > > > > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > >> >> > Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ > > countries) for 2¢/min or less.> >> >> >> > --> > > > > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release 07.08.2006> >> >> >> > --> > No virus found in this outgoing

message.> > > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.8/413 - Release 08.08.2006> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > > > > Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta. > > > > > > > > > Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.>

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

I have other celebrity charts

where birth time is supposedly confirmed that I will bring up later-I

guess on rather than SAMVA because SAMVA is more mundane

astrology. Thanks again- Sheri PowersDear Sherri,

SAMVA is appropriate for celebrity charts too.

Best,

Sally

Guest guest

Dear Sheri,

Thank you for your kind words. I left behind western astrology

exactly because of inconsistencies regarding house systems,

planetoids and asteroids, aspects, predictive methods, etc.. I

suppose variety is the spice of life, but to a Virgo rising with

Saturn in the first house, I was looking for methodical stability.

SA truly is that system.

Warm regards,

Shayn

SAMVA , Sheri Powers <mermaidslace wrote:

>

> Dear Shayn,

> Thankyou for the link to your website. The analysis of Tiger

Woods was very enlightening and very consistent, also with Mr.

Arun's analysis. The consistency of SA makes it easy to learn,

(thanks to ) with lots of study to get the

priciples down. I hope everyone has the opportunity to visit your

website- it is very well done and contains excellent SA analysis and

information. I am going back to read more! Thanks again- Sheri

Powers

>

> Shayn Smith <mactunesmith wrote:

> Hi Sheri,

> I did a brief analysis of Tiger's chart on my website a year ago,

if

> you'd like to see it at

http://www.shayn.com/astrology/chart/tiger.htm

>

> Warm regards,

> Shayn

>

> SAMVA , Sheri Powers <mermaidslace@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Vyas,

> > Thankyou for your comments. This forum is excellent, as one is

> able to read the learned comments of and the

other

> members. In my novice opinion, I like the Leo rising chart for Mr.

> Buffett, as there are the most combinations for wealth, and many

> transits and dasas seem to fit, and second the Aquarius chart, as

> many things seem to fit. But the dasas and transits seem to really

> fit the Cancer chart. Mr. Jorge Angelino has done the most in-

depth

> analysis on this, and his other charts are right on, such as the

USA

> chart- it fits events amazingly well. I will continue to search

for

> a birth time- the author of the biography, Roger Lowenstein,

mentions

> in notes the memoirs of Buffett's mother, which are somewhere,

> probably at the genealogy library in Omaha, but I couldn't find

them

> online. He also mentions that Mr. Buffett was born several weeks

> premature, and mentions the very hot day on which he was born, and

a

> thunderstorm that broke the heat. This

> > could suggest an afternoon or evening birth, or could just be

the

> author's checking the weather for the day in his research, which

is

> why I didn't mention it before. I guess we will all have to

continue

> to study and agree to disagree.

> > I have question about Tiger Woods chart, another wealthy

> individual. I know that David Hawthorne has a video tape on his

> chart, which I haven't ordered yet, so maybe someone who has seen

the

> tape can answer my question. Tiger Woods was born Dec 30, 1975 at

> 22:50pm in Long Beach, Calif.(118W11,33N46) -time reportedly

> confirmed as AA by Astrodatabank. It looks to me that MMP Mars,

> closely afflicts L11 Moon, which is debillitated in the 3rd. Also,

> Rahu/Ketu closely affflicts the MEP of 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, and 11.

> Because Mars is L8, house of easy gains, did this factor

contribute

> to wealth rather than afflict the lord of gains/wealth? Any

comments

> appreciated- Sheri Powers

> >

> > Vyas Munidas <munidas@> wrote:

> > Dear Sheri,

> >

> > In my humble opinion and esteemed members, Cn does not indicate

the

> > professional significations well, nor the degree of wealth.

> >

> > Hearing problems aren't confirmed.

> >

> > The natal chart must be obvious and superseeds all divisional

> charts.

> >

> > Best regards,

> >

> > Vyas Munidas

> >

> > -

> > " Sheri Powers " <mermaidslace@>

> > <SAMVA >

> > Wednesday, August 09, 2006 10:49 AM

> >

> > > Dear Jorge,

> > > Thankyou for the explanation of hearing loss, and for the in

> depth

> > > analysis of the event. Cancer rising does fit this event to a

T.

> Sheri

> > > Powers

> > >

> > > Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino@> wrote:

> > > Dear Sheri,

> > >

> > > Supposing the hearing problem is true, it is very easily seen

in

> the

> > > Cancer lagna:

> > >

> > > 1) Natal Sa simultaneously afflicts Saggitarius & Gemini MEPs,

> > > natal Mercury, L3, and MEP3.

> > > 2) Jupiter becomes afflicted by being placed in H12, and

having

> its

> > > MT/Placement House afflicted by the MMP.

> > >

> > > Thank you for sharing another important event of his life with

> such a

> > > detail. Let us look briefly to it:

> > >

> > > On Aug 16, 1991, Buffett had to step in and take over as

chairman

> of

> > > Salomon Brothers trading firm. He did not want to do this, but

> was asked

> > > by his friends at the firm as well as to protect his

investment

> (700

> > > million) and those of his Berkshire/Hathaway stockholders. He

was

> unhappy

> > > away from his home base of Omaha, and reluctantly in the

> spotlight a lot.

> > >

> > > On July 26, 1991, he entered Su/Ju/Ju, so conflicts are seen.

On

> Aug 16,

> > > 1991, the transits were:

> > >

> > >

> > > Transit Sun is afflicted by the conjunction with transit

Jupiter,

> and

> > > both are afflicted by natal Rahu. Natal Jupiter starts to

become

> afflicted

> > > by the transit Rahu/Ketu axis.

> > >

> > > â?¦but then in early 92, especially Feb, Buffett is vilified

in

> the

> > > press, and is very hurt by this. He doesn't sleep well and is

> very upset.

> > > Rahu/Ketu axis became stationary over his MEP6/MEP12 from

> November 1991

> > > till almost February 1992, afflicting all his even houses, and

> disturbing

> > > his sleep by being exactly over MEP12. By the end of January,

> transit Sun

> > > was exactly conjunct transit Saturn, and transit Saturn was

also

> exactly

> > > afflicting MEP7, MEP1, MEP9 and MEP4.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Best wishes,

> > >

> > > Jorge

> > >

> > >

> > > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On

> Behalf Of

> > > Sheri Powers

> > > quarta-feira, 9 de Agosto de 2006 06:37

> > > SAMVA

> > > RE: Warren Buffet rectified chart

> > >

> > > Dear Jorge,

> > >

> > > Hi- sorry I can't comfirm if Buffett wears a hearing aid. From

> your

> > > excerpt from the video and your observation, it sounds like he

> does.

> > > Given his age, could a relatively wide affliction to the 3rd

or

> 11th (or

> > > Gemini) cause it?

> > >

> > > I have another event. On Aug 16, 1991, Buffett had to step in

and

> take

> > > over as chairman of Salomon Brothers trading firm, as they

were

> > > investigated for phony trading of US Treasury securities. He

did

> not want

> > > to do this, but was asked by his friends at the firm as well

as

> to protect

> > > his investment (700 million) and those of his

Berkshire/Hathaway

> > > stockholders. He was unhappy away from his home base of Omaha,

> and

> > > reluctantly in the spotlight a lot. The approximate time line

is-

> > >

> > > summer 1991- the scandal breaks.

> > >

> > > Aug 16, 1991-CEO Gotfreund resigns-Buffett reluctantly takes

over

> as

> > > chairman and soon names Maughn as CEO.

> > > SEC Hearing-(I believe this was all in New York City) Sept 4,

> 1991.

> > > Warren apologizes and is very modest, working very hard to win

> over the

> > > SEC. Investigation and possible prosecution would bankrupt the

> firm.

> > >

> > > Fall 1991- Buffett institutes major reforms and late 91 early

> there

> > > are massive defections at the firm as bonuses were cut.

> > >

> > > In 1991, press was positive for Buffett(but not for the

scandal),

> but

> > > then in early 92, especially Feb, Buffett is vilified in the

> press, and is

> > > very hurt by this. He doesn't sleep well and is very upset.

> > >

> > > Finally in May 1992, the SEC decides not to prosecute, but the

> firm

> > > must pay 290 million in fines.

> > >

> > > In June 1992, Buffett resigns as chairman and returns to

Omaha.

> The

> > > events and dasas seem to fit both the Cancer and Aquarius

charts,

> but I am

> > > novice and I would like to hear more experienced opinions- In

> Cancer, the

> > > period was Sun-Jup from Aug 1991 to May 1992 with Jupiter

> afflicting the

> > > 2nd house of status. In Aquarius L1 Saturn is in the 12th and

the

> period

> > > was Moon-Ven, turning to a more positive Moon-Ven-Jup in June

> 1992, (13

> > > degrees Aquarius) or in April 1992 (18 degrees Aquaruius).

During

> this

> > > timeline, Rahu/Ketu axis in Sagittarius/Gemini afflicted first

> Jupiter,

> > > then Saturn, then Mars, and was over one degree away from Mars

by

> June

> > > 1992. Any observations appreciated-Sheri Powers

> > >

> > > Dear Sheri,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > If L3 and/or H3 and/or L11 and/or H11 and/or Jupiter and/or

> Saggitarius

> > > MEP is afflicted, one can develop a hearing problem.

> > >

> > > While watching the video, it seems he says that. Almost in the

> > > beginning, he mentions that he works together with his partner

> Carlie

> > > Munger because Charlie can ear and he can see. It seems also

that

> his

> > > left ear has a listening apparatus. Would you or any other

list

> member be

> > > so kind to confirm that to me? Thanks in advance.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Best wishes,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Jorge

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On

> Behalf Of

> > > Sheri Powers

> > > terça-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2006 23:01

> > > SAMVA

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Jorge,

> > >

> > >

> > > The book did not mention a hearing problem, but it was

published

> 11

> > > years ago, when he was 64 years old, so it is very likely he

has

> developed

> > > a problem since then. What are chart significations of hearing

> loss?

> > > Sheri Powers

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sheri,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > While watching

> > > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-

> 6208910876057109785 & q=warren+buffet

> > > it sounded to me that Warren Buffet has some earing problems.

Any

> hint

> > > about his possible deafness in the book you are reading?

Thanks

> in

> > > advance.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > " Earlier this year I started to worry that my partner Charlie

> Munger

> > > was going deaf, but I didn't want to bring up the issue with

him

> because I

> > > didn't want him to get defensive and stir up some trouble. So,

I

> went to

> > > my doctor and asked him what I should do to see if Charlie was

> losing his

> > > hearing. He told me to say something in a normal voice from

> across the

> > > room and see if Charlie could hear me and if he couldn't, I

> should do

> > > something about it. The next day I was in Charlie's office and

he

> was

> > > reading the paper. From across the room I said, " Charlie,

should

> we buy

> > > Microsoft at $26? " and he didn't say anything. I walked

halfway

> across the

> > > room and said again, " Charlie, what do you think about

Microsoft

> at $26? "

> > > and again, nothing from him. So now I'm worried about how bad

his

> hearing

> > > loss is so I go right next to him and say, " Charlie, should we

be

> buying

> > > Microsoft at $26? " and he says to me, " For the third time,

YES. "

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

>

http://media.www.harbus.org/media/storage/paper343/news/2006/01/23/Ne

w

>

s/My.Pilgrimage.To.Omaha.The.Great.Warren.Buffet.Shares.Personal.Insi

g

> hts.Advice.W-1493845.shtml?

> sourcedomain=www.harbus.org & MIIHost=media.collegepublisher.com

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Best wishes,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Jorge

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On

> Behalf Of

> > > Sheri Powers

> > > terça-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2006 16:51

> > > SAMVA

> > > Re: Warren Buffet rectified chart

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi Sally,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > In reading Warren Buffett's bio, he was very stingy in his

> earlier

> > > years. He gave nothing to his children for a long time,

forcing

> them to

> > > struggle as young adults, he was very concerned about spoiling

> them. He

> > > also gave only paltry sums to charity for a long time, and

spent

> very

> > > little on home and comforts. He has obviously changed over the

> years,

> > > being more generous now to his children, and extremely

generous

> in

> > > charitable giving, but his true nature was 'skinflint'-

however

> that

> > > definitely contributed to his investing success. I think Gates

> has been

> > > historically more generous and has lived in luxurious homes.

> Sheri

> > > Powers

> > >

> > > Sally Spencer <sally234@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi Jorge and members,

> > >

> > > I checked out Buffet, and there are other dimensions to the

> fourth house

> > > than just big money maker, how about character, not knowing

for

> sure,

> > > here's a quote, could he be selfish, lacking in character,

> befitting a

> > > weak fourth house..like you said a disturbed mother. I mean

how

> else do

> > > we account for discrepancies like that in charts

of " successful "

> people.

> > > Everyone has something they are working through in life. There

> has to be

> > > some grist for the mill..

> > >

> > > Aloha,

> > >

> > > Sally

> > >

> > > The video was not currently working..

> > >

> > >

> > > In an era in which most CEOs at least mouth the platitudes of

> good

> > > corporate governance and shareholder rights, Buffett, in his

good-

> natured

> > > way, is a throwback to a time when a mogul was a mogul and did

as

> he damn

> > > well pleased. ''Berkshire is the company I wanted to create.

It's

> not the

> > > company Alfred P. Sloan wanted to create. It fits me,'' he

> says. ''I run

> > > it with our investors and managers in mind, but it is designed

to

> fit

> > > me.'' To be blunt, Buffett stands revealed as a driven, even

> monomaniacal

> > > corporate empire-builder.

> > >

> > >

> > > On 8/7/06, Jorge Angelino <jorge.angelino@ > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > My dear Professor,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thank you. I thought may be you would like to see himself

telling

> > > his story

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6701318343299922276

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Best wishes,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Jorge

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On

> Behalf Of

> > > siha@

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > terça-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2006 02:25

> > > SAMVA

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hello dear Mr. Jorge,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The ascending sign has been taken as Aquarius.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Best wishes,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Jorge Angelino

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > SAMVA

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Tuesday, August 08, 2006 3:08 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > My dear Professor,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks. And what will be his rising sign?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Best wishes,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Jorge

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On

> Behalf Of

> > > siha@

> > > segunda-feira, 7 de Agosto de 2006 09:08

> > > SAMVA

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hello dear Mr. Jorge,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I have as a hypothesis taken 18 degree as the ascending degree

> > > for monitoring future developments as and when reported.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Best wishes,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Jorge Angelino

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > SAMVA

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Monday, August 07, 2006 6:43 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > My dear Professor,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks again for your input.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > In your opinion, and with all the events already gathered,

would

> > > you please tell us what will be his rectified MEP1?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks in advance.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Best wishes,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Jorge

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On

> Behalf Of

> > > siha@

> > > domingo, 6 de Agosto de 2006 13:11

> > > SAMVA

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hello my dear Jorge,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The proposed chart with Cancer ascendant does not prominently

> > > link his professional matters with investments and speculative

> > > investments. As already said this chart, at all, does not show

> the natal

> > > promise.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Best wishes,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Jorge Angelino

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > SAMVA

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Sunday, August 06, 2006 12:58 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > My dear Professor,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I respect your opinion as always.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > But as my hability to predict is not used so often, I always

> follow

> > > the practice of doing an exhaustive research of events before

> diving in

> > > the rectification process. Many times I even sleep over them

and

> let my

> > > brain do the job while I am sleeping. This previous research

> helps a lot.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > In this case, the only retrograde planet, Saturn, L8, aspects

its

> > > own MT sign. Saturn is in the same longitude as the Sun and

> Mercury, and

> > > you know already my opinion about retrogrades. They are closer

to

> Earth

> > > and I have seen many times that they influence and are

influenced

> in a

> > > different way.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Partial aspects are also taken into consideration. Many times

> they

> > > help us to understand the ocurrence of the event.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > But this does not belong to SA, and I respect it while posting.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Best wishes,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Jorge

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On

> Behalf Of

> > > siha@

> > > domingo, 6 de Agosto de 2006 02:46

> > > SAMVA

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hello my dear Jorge,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Besides the fourth lord being so weak the lord of the 6th

house

> > > is placed in the house of losses. I always follow the practice

of

> seeing

> > > the rectified chart for predictions in the past. That is if we

> were not

> > > knowing the incidents of one's past, could we have predicted

such

> events

> > > from the chart? The Cancer ascendant chart does not do

> satisfactory on

> > > this.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Best wishes,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Jorge Angelino

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > SAMVA

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Sunday, August 06, 2006 4:49 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > My dear Professor,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thank you for your comments.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I understand all your points and, since this rectification was

> done

> > > for an interval of 24 hours, it would be no surprise if my

trial

> was

> > > wrong. In that case, at least SAMVA was provided with a long

list

> of

> > > events of Warren Buffet's life and the interested list members

> can now do

> > > a deeper rectification work, which is a very good learning

> exercise

> > > anyway.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > But as I think that this is his correct TOB, let me share some

> > > thoughts on your points:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 1) A debilitated Moon with utterly weak fourth lord cannot

> > > give long lived mother. The Moon is just debilitated, but is

also

> well

> > > placed in House 5 and unafflicted. The weak and afflicted L4

has

> a strong

> > > dispositor in its own MT sign. House 4 is unafflicted.

Warren's

> mother had

> > > mental and emotional problems and raged at the children on a

> regular

> > > basis.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Regarding the debilitated and afflicted L4: Despite his

immense

> > > wealth, Buffett is famous for his unpretentious and frugal

> lifestyle. He

> > > continues to live in the same suburban house in Omaha he

bought

> in 1957

> > > for $31,500. He used to drive a 2001 Lincoln Town Car, though

he

> recently

> > > purchased a Cadillac DTS.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 2) The debilitated fourth lord in the thirtieth degree cannot

> > > be that of a person who is one of the wealthiest persons of

the

> world. He

> > > has a very strong Sun, L2, in its own MT sign, closely

> influencing MEP2

> > > and MEP8. As H2 has to do with face, this is the reason why

some

> list

> > > members say that he resembles a Leo native. Adding to this, he

> also has a

> > > very strong Sun like Mercury, L3 in his own MT sign, giving

him a

> highest

> > > level of entrepreneurship.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 3) Similar is the situation of the lord of the tenth house in

> > > the 12th house under the influence of the lord of the eighth

> house from

> > > the sixth house. Mars, L10 (action) in H12 (expenses), is also

L6

> > > (financial stability) placed in H2 (wealth) in navamsa. Only a

> person that

> > > is so willing to spend money wisely can be a stock investor of

> this

> > > calibre.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I understand that only a valid birth certificate can remove

the

> > > doubts of our dear list members, but may be a deeper analysis

of

> the

> > > dashas and TTT influence can throw some light on his rectified

> chart.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > It would be nice if someone finds somewhere some trustable

data

> > > regarding his true TOB.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Best wishes,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Jorge

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On

> Behalf Of

> > > siha@

> > > sábado, 5 de Agosto de 2006 17:14

> > > SAMVA

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hello dear Mr. Angelino,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > A debilitated Moon with utterly weak fourth lord cannot give

long

> > > lived mother.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The debilitated fourth lord in the thirtieth degree cannot be

> > > that of a person who is one of the wealthiest persons of the

> world.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Similar is the situation of the lord of the tenth house in the

> > > 12th house under the influence of the lord of the eighth house

> from the

> > > sixth house.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > When time of birth is not there, there can be many trials but

the

> > > chart must support the events of life.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Since you use rectification techniques other than SA, as well,

> > > the chart rectified is not giving true picture, at least to me.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Best wishes,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Jorge Angelino

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > SAMVA

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Saturday, August 05, 2006 6:33 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Warren Buffet rectified chart

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear List Members,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > This is the rectified chart of:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Warren Buffett

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Aug 30, 1930 3:28:13 AM +06:00 CST

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Omaha, NE:USA Longitude: 95W56 Latitude: 41N16

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Lahiri Ayanamsha: 22:53 Current Period: MA/RA/KE

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Planet Deg Sign Speed SA Nakshatra Lord

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ================================================

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Asc 15:25 Can Pushya Sa

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Sun 13:23 Leo +00:58:02 ST P.Phalguni Ve

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Moon 06:14 Sco +12:55:40 WK Anuradha Sa

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Mars 08:18 Gem +00:37:34 WK Ardra Ra

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Merc 10:09 Vir +00:44:18 ST Hasta Mo

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Jupt 20:40 Gem +00:10:38 FM Punarvasu Ju

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Ven 29:07 Vir +01:02:44 WK Chitra Ma

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Sat R 12:27 Sag -00:01:00 FM Mula Ke

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Rahu 02:00 Ari +00:00:40 FM Aswini Ke

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Ketu 02:00 Lib +00:00:40 FM Chitra Ma

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > True Node 365.25 Day Year - Internet Time: 436 beats

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Day: Saturday Sunrise: 5:47 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Tithi: Shukla Saptami

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Yoga Pt: 22:57 Ge Yogi:Ju AviYogi:Su Dup Yogi: Me

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dagha Rashis: Can Sag

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Rashi Chart

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > *******************************************************

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ** 5 * * 3 **

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > *6 * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * MA 08:18 * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * SU 13:23* JU 20:40* *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > *ME 10:09 * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > *VE 29:07 * 4 AS 15:25 * 2 *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ** * * **

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > *7 KE 02:00 * 1 RA 02:00 *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ** * * **

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > *8 * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > *MO 06:14 * 10 * 12 *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * SAR12:27 * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ** 9 * * 11 **

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Navamsha

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ** 9 * * 7 **

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > *10* * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * MA * KE * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * 8 AS * 6 VE *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ** * * SU **

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > *11 * 5 MO *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ** * * **

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > *12* * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * 2 * 4 SAR *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * ME * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * JU * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * RA * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > * * * * * *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ** 1 * * 3 **

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Some of the events/facts used in the rectification:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > " Much success can be attributed to inactivity. Most investors

> > > cannot resist the temptation to constantly buy and sell. " -

> Warren Buffett

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ...

> > >

> > > [Message clipped]

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --

> > >

> > > Sally Spencer, Jyotish Kovid

> > > Enlightened Living Services

> > > A Gentle Journey to Deep Healing

> > > www.Devi3.byregion.net

> > > sally234@

> > >

> > > I facilitate deep self healing gently and painlessly in

grounded

> soul

> > > dimensional work.

> > > By phone or in person.

> > >

> > > Vedic Astrology is a cocreative sacred science used to

strengthen

> and

> > > propitiate weak and afflicting planetary energies.

> > >

> > > Tropical Astrology reports; timelines, natal.

> > > Feel free to contact me for questions, comments or an

> appointment. I'd

> > > love to hear from you.

> > >

> > > To view archives of my Light Waves Newsletter and get the list

> emails

> > > join:

> > > www.EnlightenedLiving/

> > >

> > >

> > > " If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've

made

> me smile,

> > > the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand. " -

Unknown

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US

> (and

> > > 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --

> > >

> > >

> > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release

Date:

> 07.08.2006

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --

> > >

> > >

Date:

> 07.08.2006

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --

> > >

> > >

Date:

> 07.08.2006

> > >

> > >

> > > --

> > >

> > >

Date:

> 07.08.2006

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US

> (and 30+

> > > countries) for 2¢/min or less.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --

> > >

> > >

Date:

> 07.08.2006

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --

> > >

> > >

> > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.8/413 - Release

Date:

> 08.08.2006

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.

Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

>

Guest guest

Okay- thanks, Sally. Sheri Sally Spencer <sally234 wrote: I have other celebrity charts where birth time is supposedly confirmed that I will bring up later-I guess on rather than SAMVA because SAMVA is more mundane astrology. Thanks again- Sheri Powers Dear Sherri, SAMVA is

appropriate for celebrity charts too.Best,Sally

Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Mail Beta.