IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Test our Expertise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji and Sunaparantha ji,

I can understand your predicament and love for your fellow colleagues.

But the fact is -

None can win all the time. If we can take acclaim with a smile, so must we be able to take failures. Only those who walk will strike some stone , get hurt and learn how to walk. Every failure is a stepping stone towards success . This test was so close in the options that it gives a pleasure that most of us , were nearly right ,if not completely right.

Kudos to all those who had the guts to try in face of failure.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:>> Dear Adith,> > It is difficult to understand on avoiding of making a table of participants I have collected them in a separate folder for future use. I think it is worth to make a presentation with all ideas of the members.> If U agree, I can try.> > Sunaparantha> > > > > ________________________________> adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath > Thursday, January 8, 2009 1:24:35 PM> Re: Re: Test our Expertise> > > Dear Dr.Luther Rath,> > Totally 14 members participated.> > Surgery : 3> Marriage : 3> Baby with or without surgery: 6> Business: 2> > I thought of preparing a chart with the name of te member with their Choice, but I avoided for some reasons.> > Regards> Adith> > > On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 9:42 AM, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:> > Dear Adith,> Good Morning.> May I know how many participated in 'Test our Expertise" and how many were correct?> With best regards.> Dr. Luther Rath> 8th Jan. 2009.> > > > > > ________________________________> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> > @gro ups.com> Tuesday, January 6, 2009 8:51:46 PM> > Re: Re: Test our Expertise> > > DEAR FRIENDS,> > TIME FOR THE RESULT!> > ANSWER: > "SHE WAS UNDERGONE A SURGERY (CYSTIC OVARY AND TUBECTOMY)"PLS FIND ATTACHED THE WORD FILE FOR THE ANALYSIS.> > Thanks for all who supported!!!> > Best Regards> Adith> > > On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 7:23 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:> > Dear Ramaniji,> > Thanks for your Choice with your analysis!> > The Result will be posted within 2 hours.> > Regards> Adith > > > > On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:> > > Dear Mr.Adith,> > It is a fine idea to put forth a quiz chart for analysis by members and thereby gaining experience in correct prediction.> > I trust that the result of the quiz has not yet been announced. I am venturing with my own observation.> > For any event first we have to see the Lagna and its sign lord's strength. Here Leo is Lagna and its lord is Sun. Both of them are not aspected by any malelefics. Sun is in 10th but close to 11th signifying only11th . improving houses. Sun in the star of Venus in 9th (placed in Bhadhakasthana) but in Sun's star lagna lord and Mercury sub. Merc. is lord of 2 and 11. In house 2, planet is there. Merc. in 11th itself in the star of Jupiter L/O V. In 8th planet is there. So Venus does not signify either Bhadhakasthana or Bhadhaka. Lagna Sub Lord is Saturn, L/O 6 & 7 in 12th Saturn too in the star of Mercury in 11th and Jupiter sub lord of 5 in 10th. Saturn is in the sub of Moon at 7. 7th alone cannot act maraca. In view of all these, Lagna and its sign lord are fairly strong and they do not get Bhadhaka or Maraka effect.> > Since you have given only 4 events of possibiliy during May 2006, I have taken those cases only for dealing to find which of those is more applicable. On that datte, the native was running Mercury Dasa, Kethu Bhukthi and Moon Anthara. Let us analyse DBA.> > Dasa lord Mercury, lord of 2 and 11 is very close to 11th. Rahu is agent of Mercury to signify both 2 and 11th houses. Mercury is in the star of Jupiter, lord of 5 and 8th. Since 8th is occupied by Kethu , he is agent for Jupiter. Jupiter is in the star of Moon at 7 and again Jupiter is in his own sub. Jupiter at 10 should have negated the marriage. In such cases, we are to see whther 10th cusp favours the marriage or it negates. Here 10th cusp fall in Venus sign, kalathrakaraka, Mars star and Mars at 9 in the star of Lagna lord Sun. 10th cusp sublord is Saturn signifying Moon at 7th.. Saturn is at 12th evil sign. Let us see12th house whether it is favourable for marriage. 10th is in the sub of Sun, Lagna lord and Sun signifies Jupiter, who is favourable as said above. So, Jupiter is strong significator of 7th Finally, Mercury is significator for 2,5.7,11. This indicates that the native would have been in volved in love affairs and got married> to the lover. It should have been a legal marriage, as Jupiter benefic and lord 5th connected to 7th and 11th.> > Bhukthi lord Kethu in Jupiter's sign is agent of Jupiter. Jupiter's signification is 5, 7, predominantly. Bhukthi lor Kethu is with self strength i.e no other planet is in its star, he is in the star of Mercury at 11. Kethu's signification of 8th is only secondary and not primary. Hence he is not cause any difficulty. However let us examine 8th cusp for difficulty etc. 8th cusp falls in Jupite sign, Mercury star and Moon sub. None of these planets signify 8th or Mars injurious planet is connected. So kthu's signification is 5, 7, 11 only, supportive to Dasa Lord.> > Moon is Anthara lord. Moon is lord of 12 (Saturn at 12 in the sub of Moon is more significator of 12th than Moon. Moon is in the star of Jupiter lord of 5 & his position is elaborated above. Moon is in the sub of Venus lord of 3 and 10.at 9 in the star of Lagna lord Sun at 11th , owning Lagna. . Venus is with self strength no planet in its stars.> Venus is cuspal sub lord for 2 and 6th. Venus is strong significator for 2 and 6, apart from 9 his position and 11th thro her star lord.. Finaly Moon signifies 5,9,2,6 and 7 (thro' star lord), 11. As no strong indication for 10th, there seems to be no connetion with business or income thro' profession. Purely it is a case child birth., during the above period. No surgery involved. As 5th sub lord is Saturn in Moon sign, and Saturn is also in the sub of Moon, female planet. She ought to have got a female child.> > Conclusion : The native during the period of May 2006, ought to have got delivered a female baby. She would have her love marriage successfully turned in to legal marriage in this Dasa itself. As nodes Rahu/Kethu are not connected with the concerned planets,> Marriage is not a intercaste marriage; more so Jupiter is involced, there is no question of intercaste.> Astrologically yours,> > K.S.V.Ramani> - > adith kasinath.g.k > @gro ups.com > Monday, January 05, 2009 7:59 PM> Re: Re: Test our Expertise> > Dear M.S.Bohra,> > Thanks for your reply with Choice.> > But as I requested, if you could furnish your analysis ,it will be grateful for all!> > Regards> Adith> > > On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 7:15 PM, msbohra62 msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Dear Adithji,> > My observation says "She was undergone a surgical treatment" related> to Genital or womb which was life threatening to her.May be unborn> child dead in the womb.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra > > @gro ups.com, "gkadithkasinath"> > <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Friends,> > > > I am sharing my long lasting eager. We, as astrologers give our> > different type of opinions, interpretations, predictions on a single> > case ,as each one differs in his/her method of analysis. Some may be> > correct and few may be wrong also.> > > > Also when a known case is given, then it is very easy for us to find> > reason for that! But we must judge it in advace. In order to increase> > the skill of our skill, I thought of trying a Skill test which every> > one of can continue which will be an objective type with answers in> > choices. We have to find which should be the correct answer. This way,> > every astrologer can study, analyse and give thier views and> > interpretation .This will be more useful for all including that> > Astrologer too sometimes to improve. > > > > After a specifc time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting, the exact> > answer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the question. All> > the Astrologers can check and judge their skill and can improve if> needed.> > > > This is trial not to test who is correct. But this is to improve our> > method of analysis.> > > > Any seniors who object this are welcome! I go by your suggestions.> > > > Details:> > Female:> > DOB:6/7/1977> > TOB:10.25am> > 11n41> > 77e52> > POB: Jalagai, Salem dt.,> > > > Question :What would have happened in June 2006 in her life?> > > > DBA: Mercury/Ketu /Moon> > > > Options:> > a)She was undergone a surgical treatment> > b)She delivered a baby> > c)She got married> > d)She started her new business> > > > The correct answer is one among the above!> > > > Dear Seniors/friends can give their prediction with analysis sothat it> > will be more useful for all.> > > > The correct answer will be posted on 6/Jan. in the evening.> > > > Hope all will enjoy this.> > Any new postings like can be more useful, I hope.> > > > Expecting your valuable comments.> > > > Regards> > Adith> >>

Guest guest

Dear All,

Now that the result is given and the next phase of actionn should follow:

In my opinion we should refine our predictioin methodology by drawing inferences from

right or correct predition.There must be common links between one line of thinking and another one. To be specific what is common factor or factors between child birth and

surgery or marriage and surgery.And finally between business and surgery.We must

elucidate these factors and give guidance to pin point correct predition.If that is done we can test more cases.

I hope members agree to this if not I whole heartedly welcome suggestions to lesson from

this exercise.

Caution should be exerciesd and none of us should take it personally.Mistakes are step stones of success.But how we handle mistakes is very important

Best of luck,

Jammalamadugu Rangan

--- On Thu, 8/1/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Re: Test our Expertise Date: Thursday, 8 January, 2009, 2:50 PM

Dear Adith,It is difficult to understand on avoiding of making a table of participants I have collected them in a separate folder for future use. I think it is worth to make a presentation with all ideas of the members.If U agree, I can try.Sunaparantha

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comThursday, January 8, 2009 1:24:35 PMRe: Re: Test our Expertise

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,Totally 14 members participated.Surgery : 3Marriage : 3Baby with or without surgery: 6Business: 2I thought of preparing a chart with the name of te member with their Choice, but I avoided for some reasons.RegardsAdith

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 9:42 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Adith,

Good Morning.

May I know how many participated in 'Test our Expertise" and how many were correct?

With best regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

8th Jan. 2009.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.comTuesday, January 6, 2009 8:51:46 PM

Re: Re: Test our Expertise

DEAR FRIENDS,TIME FOR THE RESULT!ANSWER: "SHE WAS UNDERGONE A SURGERY (CYSTIC OVARY AND TUBECTOMY)"PLS FIND ATTACHED THE WORD FILE FOR THE ANALYSIS.Thanks for all who supported!!!Best RegardsAdith

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 7:23 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Ramaniji,Thanks for your Choice with your analysis!The Result will be posted within 2 hours.RegardsAdith

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Mr.Adith,

It is a fine idea to put forth a quiz chart for analysis by members and thereby gaining experience in correct prediction.

I trust that the result of the quiz has not yet been announced. I am venturing with my own observation.

For any event first we have to see the Lagna and its sign lord's strength. Here Leo is Lagna and its lord is Sun. Both of them are not aspected by any malelefics. Sun is in 10th but close to 11th signifying only 11th . improving houses. Sun in the star of Venus in 9th (placed in Bhadhakasthana) but in Sun's star lagna lord and Mercury sub. Merc. is lord of 2 and 11. In house 2, planet is there. Merc. in 11th itself in the star of Jupiter L/O V. In 8th planet is there. So Venus does not signify either Bhadhakasthana or Bhadhaka. Lagna Sub Lord is Saturn, L/O 6 & 7 in 12th Saturn too in the star of Mercury in 11th and Jupiter sub lord of 5 in

10th. Saturn is in the sub of Moon at 7. 7th alone cannot act maraca. In view of all these, Lagna and its sign lord are fairly strong and they do not get Bhadhaka or Maraka effect.

Since you have given only 4 events of possibiliy during May 2006, I have taken those cases only for dealing to find which of those is more applicable. On that datte, the native was running Mercury Dasa, Kethu Bhukthi and Moon Anthara. Let us analyse DBA.

Dasa lord Mercury, lord of 2 and 11 is very close to 11th. Rahu is agent of Mercury to signify both 2 and 11th houses. Mercury is in the star of Jupiter, lord of 5 and 8th. Since 8th is occupied by Kethu , he is agent for Jupiter. Jupiter is in the star of Moon at 7 and again Jupiter is in his own sub. Jupiter at 10 should have negated the marriage. In such cases, we are to see whther 10th cusp favours the marriage or it negates. Here 10th cusp fall in Venus sign, kalathrakaraka, Mars star and Mars at 9 in the star of Lagna lord Sun. 10th cusp sublord is Saturn signifying Moon at 7th.. Saturn is at 12th evil sign. Let us see12th house whether it is favourable for

marriage. 10th is in the sub of Sun, Lagna lord and Sun signifies Jupiter, who is favourable as said above. So, Jupiter is strong significator of 7th Finally, Mercury is significator for 2,5.7,11. This indicates that the native would have been in volved in love affairs and got married to the lover. It should have been a legal marriage, as Jupiter benefic and lord 5th connected to 7th and 11th.

Bhukthi lord Kethu in Jupiter's sign is agent of Jupiter. Jupiter's signification is 5, 7, predominantly. Bhukthi lor Kethu is with self strength i.e no other planet is in its star, he is in the star of Mercury at 11. Kethu's signification of 8th is only secondary and not primary. Hence he is not cause any difficulty. However let us examine 8th cusp for difficulty etc. 8th cusp falls in Jupite sign, Mercury star and Moon sub. None of these planets signify 8th or Mars injurious planet is connected. So kthu's signification is 5, 7, 11 only, supportive to Dasa Lord.

Moon is Anthara lord. Moon is lord of 12 (Saturn at 12 in the sub of Moon is more significator of 12th than Moon. Moon is in the star of Jupiter lord of 5 & his position is elaborated above. Moon is in the sub of Venus lord of 3 and 10.at 9 in the star of Lagna lord Sun at 11th , owning Lagna. . Venus is with self strength no planet in its stars.

Venus is cuspal sub lord for 2 and 6th. Venus is strong significator for 2 and 6, apart from 9 his position and 11th thro her star lord.. Finaly Moon signifies 5,9,2,6 and 7 (thro' star lord), 11. As no strong indication for 10th, there seems to be no connetion with business or income thro' profession. Purely it is a case child birth., during the above period. No surgery involved. As 5th sub lord is Saturn in Moon sign, and Saturn is also in the sub of Moon, female planet. She ought to have got a female child.

Conclusion : The native during the period of May 2006, ought to have got delivered a female baby. She would have her love marriage successfully turned in to legal marriage in this Dasa itself. As nodes Rahu/Kethu are not connected with the concerned planets,

Marriage is not a intercaste marriage; more so Jupiter is involced, there is no question of intercaste.

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Monday, January 05, 2009 7:59 PM

Dear M.S.Bohra,Thanks for your reply with Choice.But as I requested, if you could furnish your analysis ,it will be grateful for all!RegardsAdith

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 7:15 PM, msbohra62 <msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Adithji,My observation says "She was undergone a surgical treatment" relatedto Genital or womb which was life threatening to her.May be unbornchild dead in the womb.Thanks,M.S.Bohra @gro ups.com, "gkadithkasinath"

<gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > I am sharing my long lasting eager. We, as astrologers give our> different type of opinions, interpretations, predictions on a single> case ,as each one differs in his/her method of analysis. Some may be> correct and few may be wrong also.> > Also when a known case is given, then it is very easy for us to find> reason for that! But we must judge it in advace. In order to increase> the skill of our skill, I thought of trying a Skill test which every> one of can continue which will be an objective type with answers in> choices. We have to find which should be the correct answer. This way,> every astrologer can study, analyse and give thier views and> interpretation .This will be more useful for all including that> Astrologer too sometimes to improve. > > After a specifc

time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting, the exact> answer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the question. All> the Astrologers can check and judge their skill and can improve ifneeded.> > This is trial not to test who is correct. But this is to improve our> method of analysis.> > Any seniors who object this are welcome! I go by your suggestions.> > Details:> Female:> DOB:6/7/1977> TOB:10.25am> 11n41> 77e52> POB: Jalagai, Salem dt.,> > Question :What would have happened in June 2006 in her life?> > DBA: Mercury/Ketu /Moon> > Options:> a)She was undergone a surgical treatment> b)She delivered a baby> c)She got married> d)She started her new business> > The correct answer is one among the above!> > Dear Seniors/friends can give their

prediction with analysis sothat it> will be more useful for all.> > The correct answer will be posted on 6/Jan. in the evening.> > Hope all will enjoy this.> Any new postings like can be more useful, I hope.> > Expecting your valuable comments.> > Regards> Adith>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Adithji,

I remember one Western Jyotish Forum ownerTherese Hamilton who had an

aversion to my way of Prediction, challenged me sometime back in her

forum ( I believe the name means she, though I am not sure because these

English names do not all reveal the Gender ). She gave me a period from

Life and asked me to predict as per KP 3 incidents of her Life during

that period. I got 2 of them right. I was able to keep the respect of

KP system in its place due to Gurujis Grace. That was more easier for me

to answer, which I did just in 5 minutes, rather than this close finish

given by You, which showed that its not easy at times, to predict even

when options are given.

So finally we got a lot of learning to do, apparently.

regards,

Bhaskar

, Sunaparantha Kalyan

<sunaparantha wrote:

>

> Dear Adith,

>

> It is difficult to understand on avoiding of making a table of

participants I have collected them in a separate folder for future use.

I think it is worth to make a presentation with all ideas of the

members.

> If U agree, I can try.

>

> Sunaparantha

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath

>

> Thursday, January 8, 2009 1:24:35 PM

> Re: Re: Test our Expertise

>

>

> Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

>

> Totally 14 members participated.

>

> Surgery : 3

> Marriage : 3

> Baby with or without surgery: 6

> Business: 2

>

> I thought of preparing a chart with the name of te member with their

Choice, but I avoided for some reasons.

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

> On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 9:42 AM, Luther Rath rathluther >

wrote:

>

> Dear Adith,

> Good Morning.

> May I know how many participated in 'Test our Expertise " and how many

were correct?

> With best regards.

> Dr. Luther Rath

> 8th Jan. 2009.

>

>

>

>

>

> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

>

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, January 6, 2009 8:51:46 PM

>

>

>

> DEAR FRIENDS,

>

> TIME FOR THE RESULT!

>

> ANSWER:

> " SHE WAS UNDERGONE A SURGERY (CYSTIC OVARY AND TUBECTOMY) " PLS FIND

ATTACHED THE WORD FILE FOR THE ANALYSIS.

>

> Thanks for all who supported!!!

>

> Best Regards

> Adith

>

>

> On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 7:23 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@

gmail.com> wrote:

>

> Dear Ramaniji,

>

> Thanks for your Choice with your analysis!

>

> The Result will be posted within 2 hours.

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

> On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Mr.Adith,

>

> It is a fine idea to put forth a quiz chart for analysis by members

and thereby gaining experience in correct prediction.

>

> I trust that the result of the quiz has not yet been announced. I am

venturing with my own observation.

>

> For any event first we have to see the Lagna and its sign lord's

strength. Here Leo is Lagna and its lord is Sun. Both of them are not

aspected by any malelefics. Sun is in 10th but close to 11th signifying

only11th . improving houses. Sun in the star of Venus in 9th (placed in

Bhadhakasthana) but in Sun's star lagna lord and Mercury sub. Merc. is

lord of 2 and 11. In house 2, planet is there. Merc. in 11th itself in

the star of Jupiter L/O V. In 8th planet is there. So Venus does not

signify either Bhadhakasthana or Bhadhaka. Lagna Sub Lord is Saturn, L/O

6 & 7 in 12th Saturn too in the star of Mercury in 11th and Jupiter sub

lord of 5 in 10th. Saturn is in the sub of Moon at 7. 7th alone cannot

act maraca. In view of all these, Lagna and its sign lord are fairly

strong and they do not get Bhadhaka or Maraka effect.

>

> Since you have given only 4 events of possibiliy during May 2006, I

have taken those cases only for dealing to find which of those is more

applicable. On that datte, the native was running Mercury Dasa, Kethu

Bhukthi and Moon Anthara. Let us analyse DBA.

>

> Dasa lord Mercury, lord of 2 and 11 is very close to 11th. Rahu is

agent of Mercury to signify both 2 and 11th houses. Mercury is in the

star of Jupiter, lord of 5 and 8th. Since 8th is occupied by Kethu , he

is agent for Jupiter. Jupiter is in the star of Moon at 7 and again

Jupiter is in his own sub. Jupiter at 10 should have negated the

marriage. In such cases, we are to see whther 10th cusp favours the

marriage or it negates. Here 10th cusp fall in Venus sign,

kalathrakaraka, Mars star and Mars at 9 in the star of Lagna lord Sun.

10th cusp sublord is Saturn signifying Moon at 7th.. Saturn is at 12th

evil sign. Let us see12th house whether it is favourable for marriage.

10th is in the sub of Sun, Lagna lord and Sun signifies Jupiter, who is

favourable as said above. So, Jupiter is strong significator of 7th

Finally, Mercury is significator for 2,5.7,11. This indicates that the

native would have been in volved in love affairs and got married

> to the lover. It should have been a legal marriage, as Jupiter benefic

and lord 5th connected to 7th and 11th.

>

> Bhukthi lord Kethu in Jupiter's sign is agent of Jupiter. Jupiter's

signification is 5, 7, predominantly. Bhukthi lor Kethu is with self

strength i.e no other planet is in its star, he is in the star of

Mercury at 11. Kethu's signification of 8th is only secondary and not

primary. Hence he is not cause any difficulty. However let us examine

8th cusp for difficulty etc. 8th cusp falls in Jupite sign, Mercury star

and Moon sub. None of these planets signify 8th or Mars injurious planet

is connected. So kthu's signification is 5, 7, 11 only, supportive to

Dasa Lord.

>

> Moon is Anthara lord. Moon is lord of 12 (Saturn at 12 in the sub of

Moon is more significator of 12th than Moon. Moon is in the star of

Jupiter lord of 5 & his position is elaborated above. Moon is in the sub

of Venus lord of 3 and 10.at 9 in the star of Lagna lord Sun at 11th ,

owning Lagna. . Venus is with self strength no planet in its stars.

> Venus is cuspal sub lord for 2 and 6th. Venus is strong significator

for 2 and 6, apart from 9 his position and 11th thro her star lord..

Finaly Moon signifies 5,9,2,6 and 7 (thro' star lord), 11. As no strong

indication for 10th, there seems to be no connetion with business or

income thro' profession. Purely it is a case child birth., during the

above period. No surgery involved. As 5th sub lord is Saturn in Moon

sign, and Saturn is also in the sub of Moon, female planet. She ought to

have got a female child.

>

> Conclusion : The native during the period of May 2006, ought to have

got delivered a female baby. She would have her love marriage

successfully turned in to legal marriage in this Dasa itself. As nodes

Rahu/Kethu are not connected with the concerned planets,

> Marriage is not a intercaste marriage; more so Jupiter is involced,

there is no question of intercaste.

> Astrologically yours,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

> -

> adith kasinath.g.k

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, January 05, 2009 7:59 PM

>

> Dear M.S.Bohra,

>

> Thanks for your reply with Choice.

>

> But as I requested, if you could furnish your analysis ,it will be

grateful for all!

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

> On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 7:15 PM, msbohra62 msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

wrote:

>

> Dear Adithji,

>

> My observation says " She was undergone a surgical treatment " related

> to Genital or womb which was life threatening to her.May be unborn

> child dead in the womb.

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

> @gro ups.com, " gkadithkasinath "

>

> <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > I am sharing my long lasting eager. We, as astrologers give our

> > different type of opinions, interpretations, predictions on a single

> > case ,as each one differs in his/her method of analysis. Some may be

> > correct and few may be wrong also.

> >

> > Also when a known case is given, then it is very easy for us to find

> > reason for that! But we must judge it in advace. In order to

increase

> > the skill of our skill, I thought of trying a Skill test which every

> > one of can continue which will be an objective type with answers in

> > choices. We have to find which should be the correct answer. This

way,

> > every astrologer can study, analyse and give thier views and

> > interpretation .This will be more useful for all including that

> > Astrologer too sometimes to improve.

> >

> > After a specifc time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting, the

exact

> > answer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the question.

All

> > the Astrologers can check and judge their skill and can improve if

> needed.

> >

> > This is trial not to test who is correct. But this is to improve our

> > method of analysis.

> >

> > Any seniors who object this are welcome! I go by your suggestions.

> >

> > Details:

> > Female:

> > DOB:6/7/1977

> > TOB:10.25am

> > 11n41

> > 77e52

> > POB: Jalagai, Salem dt.,

> >

> > Question :What would have happened in June 2006 in her life?

> >

> > DBA: Mercury/Ketu /Moon

> >

> > Options:

> > a)She was undergone a surgical treatment

> > b)She delivered a baby

> > c)She got married

> > d)She started her new business

> >

> > The correct answer is one among the above!

> >

> > Dear Seniors/friends can give their prediction with analysis sothat

it

> > will be more useful for all.

> >

> > The correct answer will be posted on 6/Jan. in the evening.

> >

> > Hope all will enjoy this.

> > Any new postings like can be more useful, I hope.

> >

> > Expecting your valuable comments.

> >

> > Regards

> > Adith

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunaparantha,I dont mind ! May be it is worth also!RegardsAdithOn Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 2:50 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Dear Adith,It is difficult to understand on avoiding of making a table of participants I have collected them in a separate folder for future use. I think it is worth to make a presentation with all ideas of the members.

If U agree, I can try.Sunaparantha

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2009 1:24:35 PM

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,Totally 14 members participated.Surgery : 3Marriage : 3Baby with or without surgery: 6Business: 2I thought of preparing a chart with the name of te member with their Choice, but I avoided for some reasons.

RegardsAdithOn Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 9:42 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Adith,

Good Morning.

May I know how many participated in 'Test our Expertise " and how many were correct?

With best regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

8th Jan. 2009.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Tuesday, January 6, 2009 8:51:46 PMRe: Re: Test our Expertise

DEAR FRIENDS,TIME FOR THE RESULT!ANSWER: " SHE WAS UNDERGONE A SURGERY (CYSTIC OVARY AND TUBECTOMY) " PLS FIND ATTACHED THE WORD FILE FOR THE ANALYSIS.Thanks for all who supported!!!Best Regards

Adith

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 7:23 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Ramaniji,Thanks for your Choice with your analysis!The Result will be posted within 2 hours.

RegardsAdith

Dear Mr.Adith,

It is a fine idea to put forth a quiz chart for analysis by members and thereby gaining experience in correct prediction.

I trust that the result of the quiz has not yet been announced. I am venturing with my own observation.

For any event first we have to see the Lagna and its sign lord's strength. Here Leo is Lagna and its lord is Sun. Both of them are not aspected by any malelefics. Sun is in 10th but close to 11th signifying only 11th . improving houses. Sun in the star of Venus in 9th (placed in Bhadhakasthana) but in Sun's star lagna lord and Mercury sub. Merc. is lord of 2 and 11. In house 2, planet is there. Merc. in 11th itself in the star of Jupiter L/O V. In 8th planet is there. So Venus does not signify either Bhadhakasthana or Bhadhaka. Lagna Sub Lord is Saturn, L/O 6 & 7 in 12th Saturn too in the star of Mercury in 11th and Jupiter sub lord of 5 in

10th. Saturn is in the sub of Moon at 7. 7th alone cannot act maraca. In view of all these, Lagna and its sign lord are fairly strong and they do not get Bhadhaka or Maraka effect.

Since you have given only 4 events of possibiliy during May 2006, I have taken those cases only for dealing to find which of those is more applicable. On that datte, the native was running Mercury Dasa, Kethu Bhukthi and Moon Anthara. Let us analyse DBA.

Dasa lord Mercury, lord of 2 and 11 is very close to 11th. Rahu is agent of Mercury to signify both 2 and 11th houses. Mercury is in the star of Jupiter, lord of 5 and 8th. Since 8th is occupied by Kethu , he is agent for Jupiter. Jupiter is in the star of Moon at 7 and again Jupiter is in his own sub. Jupiter at 10 should have negated the marriage. In such cases, we are to see whther 10th cusp favours the marriage or it negates. Here 10th cusp fall in Venus sign, kalathrakaraka, Mars star and Mars at 9 in the star of Lagna lord Sun. 10th cusp sublord is Saturn signifying Moon at 7th.. Saturn is at 12th evil sign. Let us see12th house whether it is favourable for

marriage. 10th is in the sub of Sun, Lagna lord and Sun signifies Jupiter, who is favourable as said above. So, Jupiter is strong significator of 7th Finally, Mercury is significator for 2,5.7,11. This indicates that the native would have been in volved in love affairs and got married to the lover. It should have been a legal marriage, as Jupiter benefic and lord 5th connected to 7th and 11th.

Bhukthi lord Kethu in Jupiter's sign is agent of Jupiter. Jupiter's signification is 5, 7, predominantly. Bhukthi lor Kethu is with self strength i.e no other planet is in its star, he is in the star of Mercury at 11. Kethu's signification of 8th is only secondary and not primary. Hence he is not cause any difficulty. However let us examine 8th cusp for difficulty etc. 8th cusp falls in Jupite sign, Mercury star and Moon sub. None of these planets signify 8th or Mars injurious planet is connected. So kthu's signification is 5, 7, 11 only, supportive to Dasa Lord.

Moon is Anthara lord. Moon is lord of 12 (Saturn at 12 in the sub of Moon is more significator of 12th than Moon. Moon is in the star of Jupiter lord of 5 & his position is elaborated above. Moon is in the sub of Venus lord of 3 and 10.at 9 in the star of Lagna lord Sun at 11th , owning Lagna. . Venus is with self strength no planet in its stars.

Venus is cuspal sub lord for 2 and 6th. Venus is strong significator for 2 and 6, apart from 9 his position and 11th thro her star lord.. Finaly Moon signifies 5,9,2,6 and 7 (thro' star lord), 11. As no strong indication for 10th, there seems to be no connetion with business or income thro' profession. Purely it is a case child birth., during the above period. No surgery involved. As 5th sub lord is Saturn in Moon sign, and Saturn is also in the sub of Moon, female planet. She ought to have got a female child.

Conclusion : The native during the period of May 2006, ought to have got delivered a female baby. She would have her love marriage successfully turned in to legal marriage in this Dasa itself. As nodes Rahu/Kethu are not connected with the concerned planets,

Marriage is not a intercaste marriage; more so Jupiter is involced, there is no question of intercaste.

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Dear M.S.Bohra,Thanks for your reply with Choice.But as I requested, if you could furnish your analysis ,it will be grateful for all!RegardsAdith

Dear Adithji,My observation says " She was undergone a surgical treatment " relatedto Genital or womb which was life threatening to her.May be unbornchild dead in the womb.

Thanks,M.S.Bohra @gro ups.com, " gkadithkasinath "

<gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > I am sharing my long lasting eager. We, as astrologers give our> different type of opinions, interpretations, predictions on a single

> case ,as each one differs in his/her method of analysis. Some may be> correct and few may be wrong also.> > Also when a known case is given, then it is very easy for us to find> reason for that! But we must judge it in advace. In order to increase

> the skill of our skill, I thought of trying a Skill test which every> one of can continue which will be an objective type with answers in> choices. We have to find which should be the correct answer. This way,

> every astrologer can study, analyse and give thier views and> interpretation .This will be more useful for all including that> Astrologer too sometimes to improve. > > After a specifc

time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting, the exact> answer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the question. All> the Astrologers can check and judge their skill and can improve ifneeded.

> > This is trial not to test who is correct. But this is to improve our> method of analysis.> > Any seniors who object this are welcome! I go by your suggestions.> > Details:

> Female:> DOB:6/7/1977> TOB:10.25am> 11n41> 77e52> POB: Jalagai, Salem dt.,> > Question :What would have happened in June 2006 in her life?> > DBA: Mercury/Ketu /Moon

> > Options:> a)She was undergone a surgical treatment> b)She delivered a baby> c)She got married> d)She started her new business> > The correct answer is one among the above!

> > Dear Seniors/friends can give their

prediction with analysis sothat it> will be more useful for all.> > The correct answer will be posted on 6/Jan. in the evening.> > Hope all will enjoy this.> Any new postings like can be more useful, I hope.

> > Expecting your valuable comments.> > Regards> Adith>

Guest guest

Adith ji pranam,

congratulations to the members who answered correctly.

This concept is very good and helps us to learn more.

thanks to Adithji.

Adithji It will be more helpful if you can give the date of the surgery.

I want to know the star on that day.

with regardspavanFrom kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods

Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional

Visit Your Group |

Terms of Use |

Un

Recent Activity

New Members

New Files

Visit Your Group

Finance It's Now Personal Guides, news, advice & more.

Search Ads Get new customers. List your web site in Search.

Y! Groups blog The place to go to stay informed on Groups news!

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

I intended the same. Kindly make a presentation, of course if Adithji gives permission.

Dr. Luther Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2009 2:50:10 PMRe: Re: Test our Expertise

Dear Adith,It is difficult to understand on avoiding of making a table of participants I have collected them in a separate folder for future use. I think it is worth to make a presentation with all ideas of the members.If U agree, I can try.Sunaparantha

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comThursday, January 8, 2009 1:24:35 PMRe: Re: Test our Expertise

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,Totally 14 members participated.Surgery : 3Marriage : 3Baby with or without surgery: 6Business: 2I thought of preparing a chart with the name of te member with their Choice, but I avoided for some reasons.RegardsAdith

Dear Adith,

Good Morning.

May I know how many participated in 'Test our Expertise" and how many were correct?

With best regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

8th Jan. 2009.

DEAR FRIENDS,TIME FOR THE RESULT!ANSWER: "SHE WAS UNDERGONE A SURGERY (CYSTIC OVARY AND TUBECTOMY)"PLS FIND ATTACHED THE WORD FILE FOR THE ANALYSIS.Thanks for all who supported!!!Best RegardsAdith

Dear Ramaniji,Thanks for your Choice with your analysis!The Result will be posted within 2 hours.RegardsAdith

Dear Mr.Adith,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Dear Adithji,My observation says "She was undergone a surgical treatment" relatedto Genital or womb which was life threatening to her.May be unbornchild dead in the womb.Thanks,M.S.Bohra @gro ups.com, "gkadithkasinath"

<gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > I am sharing my long lasting eager. We, as astrologers give our> different type of opinions, interpretations, predictions on a single> case ,as each one differs in his/her method of analysis. Some may be> correct and few may be wrong also.> > Also when a known case is given, then it is very easy for us to find> reason for that! But we must judge it in advace. In order to increase> the skill of our skill, I thought of trying a Skill test which every> one of can continue which will be an objective type with answers in> choices. We have to find which should be the correct answer. This way,> every astrologer can study, analyse and give thier views and> interpretation .This will be more useful for all including that> Astrologer too sometimes to improve. > > After a specifc

time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting, the exact> answer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the question. All> the Astrologers can check and judge their skill and can improve ifneeded.> > This is trial not to test who is correct. But this is to improve our> method of analysis.> > Any seniors who object this are welcome! I go by your suggestions.> > Details:> Female:> DOB:6/7/1977> TOB:10.25am> 11n41> 77e52> POB: Jalagai, Salem dt.,> > Question :What would have happened in June 2006 in her life?> > DBA: Mercury/Ketu /Moon> > Options:> a)She was undergone a surgical treatment> b)She delivered a baby> c)She got married> d)She started her new business> > The correct answer is one among the above!> > Dear Seniors/friends can give their

prediction with analysis sothat it> will be more useful for all.> > The correct answer will be posted on 6/Jan. in the evening.> > Hope all will enjoy this.> Any new postings like can be more useful, I hope.> > Expecting your valuable comments.> > Regards> Adith>

Guest guest

Dear Adith,

I do understand the problem. I have also lost. But I want to know the process through which the winners could arrive at the prediction. Since this is a learning forum from my side I do not have any objection. Every one is not correct in cent percent of cases. I shall not be ashamed if it is one of my losing case. It is your descretion to act further.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

8th Jan 2009.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2009 1:24:35 PMRe: Re: Test our Expertise

Dear Adith,

Good Morning.

With best regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

8th Jan. 2009.

Dear Mr.Adith,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear Basker,I do understand all your points.Sometimes when the choices given, there comes the confusion! If no choices given,then the out of our analysis can be given whether right or not!For some. if choices are given, it will be more useful for them to easier their work.

Different kind of Astrologers with different types approach.This test is initiated to understand where one was forced to do mistake or not to give importance on certain important points.For Instance, we imagine that the Lady approached any one of the participants during that period before the surgery taken place and described about her problem and asked for any serious outcome was expected! or

There are two choices to Astrologers: though the native has given the problem itself.The astrologer can just concentrate the analysis on the health and its possible complications.a)if the Astrologer does neglect the certain points he/she could say that there were no chances to worry, and no complications like surgery...or

b) the Answer may be " Yes.Chances for surgery " if the importance on the surgery and related complications were looked into.When ever there a question is raised, there are choices...I hope we must keep on preparing all of us for all circumstances.

Rightly said, only if we commit mistakes we can learn. If do not get any feed back on our analysis ,then the Astrologer must be more careful.A Lot of hidden secrets inside this Divine Science.Most of it were revealed by our Guruji!

Out of which ,we follow with our capabilities on all aspects. But Practice with postmortem will help us improve. That is the purpose of the forum. For example, some students will be very good at theory, but practical part so weak. because practical needs not only the theory but also the decision making, interpretation and acting according to the situation etc.,. Same way, I have seen many astrologers do write a lot of books ,dictates lot of points ,take classes, seminars and many more. But when a case is been given, then they (NOT ALL) could not come to a correct conclusion.because of their lack of practice.

SO WE MUST BE ACTIVE, KEEP PRACTICING, KEEP LEARNING ON OUR MISTAKES.Thanks and RegardsAdith On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear Adithji,

I remember one Western Jyotish Forum ownerTherese Hamilton who had an

aversion to my way of Prediction, challenged me sometime back in her

forum ( I believe the name means she, though I am not sure because these

English names do not all reveal the Gender ). She gave me a period from

Life and asked me to predict as per KP 3 incidents of her Life during

that period. I got 2 of them right. I was able to keep the respect of

KP system in its place due to Gurujis Grace. That was more easier for me

to answer, which I did just in 5 minutes, rather than this close finish

given by You, which showed that its not easy at times, to predict even

when options are given.

So finally we got a lot of learning to do, apparently.

regards,

Bhaskar

, Sunaparantha Kalyan

<sunaparantha wrote:

>

> Dear Adith,

>

> It is difficult to understand on avoiding of making a table of

participants I have collected them in a separate folder for future use.

I think it is worth to make a presentation with all ideas of the

members.

> If U agree, I can try.

>

> Sunaparantha

>

>

>

>

> adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath

>

> Thursday, January 8, 2009 1:24:35 PM

>

>

> Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

>

> Totally 14 members participated.

>

> Surgery : 3

> Marriage : 3

> Baby with or without surgery: 6

> Business: 2

>

> I thought of preparing a chart with the name of te member with their

Choice, but I avoided for some reasons.

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

> On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 9:42 AM, Luther Rath rathluther >

wrote:

>

> Dear Adith,

> Good Morning.

> May I know how many participated in 'Test our Expertise " and how many

were correct?

> With best regards.

> Dr. Luther Rath

> 8th Jan. 2009.

>

>

>

>

>

> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

>

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, January 6, 2009 8:51:46 PM

>

>

>

> DEAR FRIENDS,

>

> TIME FOR THE RESULT!

>

> ANSWER:

> " SHE WAS UNDERGONE A SURGERY (CYSTIC OVARY AND TUBECTOMY) " PLS FIND

ATTACHED THE WORD FILE FOR THE ANALYSIS.

>

> Thanks for all who supported!!!

>

> Best Regards

> Adith

>

>

> On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 7:23 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@

gmail.com> wrote:

>

> Dear Ramaniji,

>

> Thanks for your Choice with your analysis!

>

> The Result will be posted within 2 hours.

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

> On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Mr.Adith,

>

> It is a fine idea to put forth a quiz chart for analysis by members

and thereby gaining experience in correct prediction.

>

> I trust that the result of the quiz has not yet been announced. I am

venturing with my own observation.

>

> For any event first we have to see the Lagna and its sign lord's

strength. Here Leo is Lagna and its lord is Sun. Both of them are not

aspected by any malelefics. Sun is in 10th but close to 11th signifying

only11th . improving houses. Sun in the star of Venus in 9th (placed in

Bhadhakasthana) but in Sun's star lagna lord and Mercury sub. Merc. is

lord of 2 and 11. In house 2, planet is there. Merc. in 11th itself in

the star of Jupiter L/O V. In 8th planet is there. So Venus does not

signify either Bhadhakasthana or Bhadhaka. Lagna Sub Lord is Saturn, L/O

6 & 7 in 12th Saturn too in the star of Mercury in 11th and Jupiter sub

lord of 5 in 10th. Saturn is in the sub of Moon at 7. 7th alone cannot

act maraca. In view of all these, Lagna and its sign lord are fairly

strong and they do not get Bhadhaka or Maraka effect.

>

> Since you have given only 4 events of possibiliy during May 2006, I

have taken those cases only for dealing to find which of those is more

applicable. On that datte, the native was running Mercury Dasa, Kethu

Bhukthi and Moon Anthara. Let us analyse DBA.

>

> Dasa lord Mercury, lord of 2 and 11 is very close to 11th. Rahu is

agent of Mercury to signify both 2 and 11th houses. Mercury is in the

star of Jupiter, lord of 5 and 8th. Since 8th is occupied by Kethu , he

is agent for Jupiter. Jupiter is in the star of Moon at 7 and again

Jupiter is in his own sub. Jupiter at 10 should have negated the

marriage. In such cases, we are to see whther 10th cusp favours the

marriage or it negates. Here 10th cusp fall in Venus sign,

kalathrakaraka, Mars star and Mars at 9 in the star of Lagna lord Sun.

10th cusp sublord is Saturn signifying Moon at 7th.. Saturn is at 12th

evil sign. Let us see12th house whether it is favourable for marriage.

10th is in the sub of Sun, Lagna lord and Sun signifies Jupiter, who is

favourable as said above. So, Jupiter is strong significator of 7th

Finally, Mercury is significator for 2,5.7,11. This indicates that the

native would have been in volved in love affairs and got married

> to the lover. It should have been a legal marriage, as Jupiter benefic

and lord 5th connected to 7th and 11th.

>

> Bhukthi lord Kethu in Jupiter's sign is agent of Jupiter. Jupiter's

signification is 5, 7, predominantly. Bhukthi lor Kethu is with self

strength i.e no other planet is in its star, he is in the star of

Mercury at 11. Kethu's signification of 8th is only secondary and not

primary. Hence he is not cause any difficulty. However let us examine

8th cusp for difficulty etc. 8th cusp falls in Jupite sign, Mercury star

and Moon sub. None of these planets signify 8th or Mars injurious planet

is connected. So kthu's signification is 5, 7, 11 only, supportive to

Dasa Lord.

>

> Moon is Anthara lord. Moon is lord of 12 (Saturn at 12 in the sub of

Moon is more significator of 12th than Moon. Moon is in the star of

Jupiter lord of 5 & his position is elaborated above. Moon is in the sub

of Venus lord of 3 and 10.at 9 in the star of Lagna lord Sun at 11th ,

owning Lagna. . Venus is with self strength no planet in its stars.

> Venus is cuspal sub lord for 2 and 6th. Venus is strong significator

for 2 and 6, apart from 9 his position and 11th thro her star lord..

Finaly Moon signifies 5,9,2,6 and 7 (thro' star lord), 11. As no strong

indication for 10th, there seems to be no connetion with business or

income thro' profession. Purely it is a case child birth., during the

above period. No surgery involved. As 5th sub lord is Saturn in Moon

sign, and Saturn is also in the sub of Moon, female planet. She ought to

have got a female child.

>

> Conclusion : The native during the period of May 2006, ought to have

got delivered a female baby. She would have her love marriage

successfully turned in to legal marriage in this Dasa itself. As nodes

Rahu/Kethu are not connected with the concerned planets,

> Marriage is not a intercaste marriage; more so Jupiter is involced,

there is no question of intercaste.

> Astrologically yours,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

> -

> adith kasinath.g.k

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, January 05, 2009 7:59 PM

>

> Dear M.S.Bohra,

>

> Thanks for your reply with Choice.

>

> But as I requested, if you could furnish your analysis ,it will be

grateful for all!

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

> On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 7:15 PM, msbohra62 msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

wrote:

>

> Dear Adithji,

>

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

>

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> >

> > reason for that! But we must judge it in advace. In order to

increase

> > choices. We have to find which should be the correct answer. This

way,

> >

> > After a specifc time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting, the

exact

> > answer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the question.

All

> needed.

> >

> > method of analysis.

> >

> >

> > Details:

> > Female:

> > 11n41

> > 77e52

> >

> >

> >

> > Options:

> > c)She got married

> >

> >

> > Dear Seniors/friends can give their prediction with analysis sothat

it

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Adith

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,I have no objection! It is welcome!RegardsAdithOn Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 6:44 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

I intended the same. Kindly make a presentation, of course if Adithji gives permission.

Dr. Luther Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha

Thursday, January 8, 2009 2:50:10 PMRe: Re: Test our Expertise

Dear Adith,It is difficult to understand on avoiding of making a table of participants I have collected them in a separate folder for future use. I think it is worth to make a presentation with all ideas of the members.

Thursday, January 8, 2009 1:24:35 PMRe: Re: Test our Expertise

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,Totally 14 members participated.Surgery : 3Marriage : 3Baby with or without surgery: 6Business: 2I thought of preparing a chart with the name of te member with their Choice, but I avoided for some reasons.

RegardsAdith

Dear Adith,

Good Morning.

May I know how many participated in 'Test our Expertise " and how many were correct?

With best regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

8th Jan. 2009.

DEAR FRIENDS,TIME FOR THE RESULT!ANSWER: " SHE WAS UNDERGONE A SURGERY (CYSTIC OVARY AND TUBECTOMY) " PLS FIND ATTACHED THE WORD FILE FOR THE ANALYSIS.Thanks for all who supported!!!Best Regards

Adith

Dear Mr.Adith,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Dear Adithji,My observation says " She was undergone a surgical treatment " relatedto Genital or womb which was life threatening to her.May be unbornchild dead in the womb.Thanks,

M.S.Bohra @gro ups.com, " gkadithkasinath "

<gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > I am sharing my long lasting eager. We, as astrologers give our> different type of opinions, interpretations, predictions on a single

> case ,as each one differs in his/her method of analysis. Some may be> correct and few may be wrong also.> > Also when a known case is given, then it is very easy for us to find> reason for that! But we must judge it in advace. In order to increase

> the skill of our skill, I thought of trying a Skill test which every> one of can continue which will be an objective type with answers in> choices. We have to find which should be the correct answer. This way,

> every astrologer can study, analyse and give thier views and> interpretation .This will be more useful for all including that> Astrologer too sometimes to improve. > > After a specifc

time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting, the exact> answer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the question. All> the Astrologers can check and judge their skill and can improve ifneeded.

> > This is trial not to test who is correct. But this is to improve our> method of analysis.> > Any seniors who object this are welcome! I go by your suggestions.> > Details:

> Female:> DOB:6/7/1977> TOB:10.25am> 11n41> 77e52> POB: Jalagai, Salem dt.,> > Question :What would have happened in June 2006 in her life?> > DBA: Mercury/Ketu /Moon

> > Options:> a)She was undergone a surgical treatment> b)She delivered a baby> c)She got married> d)She started her new business> > The correct answer is one among the above!

prediction with analysis sothat it> will be more useful for all.> > The correct answer will be posted on 6/Jan. in the evening.> > Hope all will enjoy this.> Any new postings like can be more useful, I hope.

Guest guest

Yes, Dear Bhaskarji,

the options were too close definitely. However we should be able to differenciate one from the other.Each one of us should find out the links that we missed. We have to check our interpritations. It was not a competition but a self-testing process. So our learning process should proceed forward else there is no meaning in participating.

Dr. Luther Rath.

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2009 4:28:02 PM Re: Test our Expertise

Dear Lutherji,I do not think that you need to learn from small time astrologers likeme. Its the other way round.The quiz was too close in the options.5 and 8 appearing together could mean many things at a time -Break in Love.Heart Surgery.Stomache Surgery.Loss in speculations.Birth of a child through Ceaserian if the 2nd also appars.Marriage of a child leading to his/her going away.Trouble to a child.Opening of a business connected with Sharemarket Softwares if connectedwith the 10th, Also amnufacturing process connected to thesignifications of the 5th.To pinpoint the answer was a great difficult for me at least.I would rather be more happierif a person puts me any specific query asregards to the above, and I would have been comfortable to answer that.Honest confessions given above.I have already posted my

analysis in one of the messages earlier withregards to my answer.regards,Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskarji,> Will you kindly post the detailed analysis for my personal learning?> Thanking you.> Dr. Luther Rath>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> @gro ups.com> Sunday, January 4, 2009 11:07:15 PM> Re: Test our Expertise>>>> Dear Adith ji,>> Did she deliver a baby through Caeserian

?>> regards/Bhaskar.>> @gro ups.com, "gkadithkasinath"> <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Friends,> >> > I am sharing my long lasting eager. We, as astrologers give our> > different type of opinions, interpretations, predictions on a single> > case ,as each one differs in his/her method of analysis. Some may be> > correct and few may be wrong also.> >> > Also when a known case is given, then it is very easy for us to find> > reason for that! But we must judge it in advace. In order toincrease> > the skill of our skill, I thought of trying a Skill test which every> > one of can continue which will be an objective type with answers in> > choices. We have to find which should be the correct answer.

Thisway,> > every astrologer can study, analyse and give thier views and> > interpretation .This will be more useful for all including that> > Astrologer too sometimes to improve.> >> > After a specifc time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting, theexact> > answer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the question.All> > the Astrologers can check and judge their skill and can improve if> needed.> >> > This is trial not to test who is correct. But this is to improve our> > method of analysis.> >> > Any seniors who object this are welcome! I go by your suggestions.> >> > Details:> > Female:> > DOB:6/7/1977> > TOB:10.25am> > 11n41> > 77e52> > POB: Jalagai, Salem dt.,> >> > Question :What would have happened in

June 2006 in her life?> >> > DBA: Mercury/Ketu /Moon> >> > Options:> > a)She was undergone a surgical treatment> > b)She delivered a baby> > c)She got married> > d)She started her new business> >> > The correct answer is one among the above!> >> > Dear Seniors/friends can give their prediction with analysis sothatit> > will be more useful for all.> >> > The correct answer will be posted on 6/Jan. in the evening.> >> > Hope all will enjoy this.> > Any new postings like can be more useful, I hope.> >> > Expecting your valuable comments.> >> > Regards> > Adith> >>

Guest guest

Dear BhaskarJi,What I suggest is to make presentation of the ideas and analysings by the participants, for a discussion, which will be a road to success and make another opportunity to think of it again to see, where they have gone wrong, including myselfFailure is the starting point of the success.RegdsSunaparantha

"Awijja

pachchyaa samkaraa"

On

Ignorance depend intellectual differentiations.

-Patichchasamuppada

by Gautham Buddha

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2009 4:34:47 PM Re: Test our Expertise

Dear Adith ji and Sunaparantha ji,

I can understand your predicament and love for your fellow colleagues.

But the fact is -

None can win all the time. If we can take acclaim with a smile, so must we be able to take failures. Only those who walk will strike some stone , get hurt and learn how to walk. Every failure is a stepping stone towards success . This test was so close in the options that it gives a pleasure that most of us , were nearly right ,if not completely right.

Kudos to all those who had the guts to try in face of failure.

regards,

Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Adith,> > It is difficult to understand on avoiding of making a table of participants I have collected them in a separate folder for future use. I think it is worth to make a presentation with all ideas of the members.> If U agree, I can try.> > Sunaparantha> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath@ ...> @gro ups.com> Thursday, January 8, 2009 1:24:35 PM> Re: Re: Test our Expertise> > > Dear Dr.Luther Rath,> > Totally 14 members participated.> > Surgery : 3> Marriage : 3> Baby with or without surgery: 6> Business: 2> > I

thought of preparing a chart with the name of te member with their Choice, but I avoided for some reasons.> > Regards> Adith> > > On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 9:42 AM, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:> > Dear Adith,> Good Morning.> May I know how many participated in 'Test our Expertise" and how many were correct?> With best regards.> Dr. Luther Rath> 8th Jan. 2009.> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> > @gro ups.com> Tuesday, January 6, 2009 8:51:46 PM> > Re: Re: Test our Expertise> > > DEAR FRIENDS,> > TIME FOR THE RESULT!> > ANSWER: > "SHE WAS UNDERGONE A

SURGERY (CYSTIC OVARY AND TUBECTOMY)"PLS FIND ATTACHED THE WORD FILE FOR THE ANALYSIS.> > Thanks for all who supported!!!> > Best Regards> Adith> > > On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 7:23 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:> > Dear Ramaniji,> > Thanks for your Choice with your analysis!> > The Result will be posted within 2 hours.> > Regards> Adith > > > > On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:> > > Dear Mr.Adith,> > It is a fine idea to put forth a quiz chart for analysis by members and thereby gaining experience in correct prediction.> > I trust that the result of the quiz has not yet been announced. I am venturing with my own observation.> > For any event first we have to see the

Lagna and its sign lord's strength. Here Leo is Lagna and its lord is Sun. Both of them are not aspected by any malelefics. Sun is in 10th but close to 11th signifying only11th . improving houses. Sun in the star of Venus in 9th (placed in Bhadhakasthana) but in Sun's star lagna lord and Mercury sub. Merc. is lord of 2 and 11. In house 2, planet is there. Merc. in 11th itself in the star of Jupiter L/O V. In 8th planet is there. So Venus does not signify either Bhadhakasthana or Bhadhaka. Lagna Sub Lord is Saturn, L/O 6 & 7 in 12th Saturn too in the star of Mercury in 11th and Jupiter sub lord of 5 in 10th. Saturn is in the sub of Moon at 7. 7th alone cannot act maraca. In view of all these, Lagna and its sign lord are fairly strong and they do not get Bhadhaka or Maraka effect.> > Since you have given only 4 events of possibiliy during May 2006, I have taken those cases only for dealing to find which of those is more applicable. On

that datte, the native was running Mercury Dasa, Kethu Bhukthi and Moon Anthara. Let us analyse DBA.> > Dasa lord Mercury, lord of 2 and 11 is very close to 11th. Rahu is agent of Mercury to signify both 2 and 11th houses. Mercury is in the star of Jupiter, lord of 5 and 8th. Since 8th is occupied by Kethu , he is agent for Jupiter. Jupiter is in the star of Moon at 7 and again Jupiter is in his own sub. Jupiter at 10 should have negated the marriage. In such cases, we are to see whther 10th cusp favours the marriage or it negates. Here 10th cusp fall in Venus sign, kalathrakaraka, Mars star and Mars at 9 in the star of Lagna lord Sun. 10th cusp sublord is Saturn signifying Moon at 7th.. Saturn is at 12th evil sign. Let us see12th house whether it is favourable for marriage. 10th is in the sub of Sun, Lagna lord and Sun signifies Jupiter, who is favourable as said above. So, Jupiter is strong significator of 7th Finally, Mercury is

significator for 2,5.7,11. This indicates that the native would have been in volved in love affairs and got married> to the lover. It should have been a legal marriage, as Jupiter benefic and lord 5th connected to 7th and 11th.> > Bhukthi lord Kethu in Jupiter's sign is agent of Jupiter. Jupiter's signification is 5, 7, predominantly. Bhukthi lor Kethu is with self strength i.e no other planet is in its star, he is in the star of Mercury at 11. Kethu's signification of 8th is only secondary and not primary. Hence he is not cause any difficulty. However let us examine 8th cusp for difficulty etc. 8th cusp falls in Jupite sign, Mercury star and Moon sub. None of these planets signify 8th or Mars injurious planet is connected. So kthu's signification is 5, 7, 11 only, supportive to Dasa Lord.> > Moon is Anthara lord. Moon is lord of 12 (Saturn at 12 in the sub of Moon is more significator of 12th than Moon. Moon is in the

star of Jupiter lord of 5 & his position is elaborated above. Moon is in the sub of Venus lord of 3 and 10.at 9 in the star of Lagna lord Sun at 11th , owning Lagna. . Venus is with self strength no planet in its stars.> Venus is cuspal sub lord for 2 and 6th. Venus is strong significator for 2 and 6, apart from 9 his position and 11th thro her star lord.. Finaly Moon signifies 5,9,2,6 and 7 (thro' star lord), 11. As no strong indication for 10th, there seems to be no connetion with business or income thro' profession. Purely it is a case child birth., during the above period. No surgery involved. As 5th sub lord is Saturn in Moon sign, and Saturn is also in the sub of Moon, female planet. She ought to have got a female child.> > Conclusion : The native during the period of May 2006, ought to have got delivered a female baby. She would have her love marriage successfully turned in to

legal marriage in this Dasa itself. As nodes Rahu/Kethu are not connected with the concerned planets,> Marriage is not a intercaste marriage; more so Jupiter is involced, there is no question of intercaste.> Astrologically yours,> > K.S.V.Ramani> - > adith kasinath.g.k > @gro ups.com > Monday, January 05, 2009 7:59 PM> Re: Re: Test our Expertise> > Dear M.S.Bohra,> > Thanks for your reply with Choice.> > But as I requested, if you could furnish your analysis ,it will be grateful for all!> > Regards> Adith> > > On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 7:15 PM, msbohra62 msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Dear Adithji,> > My observation says "She was undergone a surgical

treatment" related> to Genital or womb which was life threatening to her.May be unborn> child dead in the womb.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra > > @gro ups.com, "gkadithkasinath"> > <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Friends,> > > > I am sharing my long lasting eager. We, as astrologers give our> > different type of opinions, interpretations, predictions on a single> > case ,as each one differs in his/her method of analysis. Some may be> > correct and few may be wrong also.> > > > Also when a known case is given, then it is very easy for us to find> > reason for that! But we must judge it in advace. In order to increase> > the skill of our skill, I thought of trying a Skill test which every> > one of can continue which will be an objective

type with answers in> > choices. We have to find which should be the correct answer. This way,> > every astrologer can study, analyse and give thier views and> > interpretation .This will be more useful for all including that> > Astrologer too sometimes to improve. > > > > After a specifc time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting, the exact> > answer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the question. All> > the Astrologers can check and judge their skill and can improve if> needed.> > > > This is trial not to test who is correct. But this is to improve our> > method of analysis.> > > > Any seniors who object this are welcome! I go by your suggestions.> > > > Details:> > Female:> > DOB:6/7/1977> > TOB:10.25am> > 11n41> > 77e52> >

POB: Jalagai, Salem dt.,> > > > Question :What would have happened in June 2006 in her life?> > > > DBA: Mercury/Ketu /Moon> > > > Options:> > a)She was undergone a surgical treatment> > b)She delivered a baby> > c)She got married> > d)She started her new business> > > > The correct answer is one among the above!> > > > Dear Seniors/friends can give their prediction with analysis sothat it> > will be more useful for all.> > > > The correct answer will be posted on 6/Jan. in the evening.> > > > Hope all will enjoy this.> > Any new postings like can be more useful, I hope.> > > > Expecting your valuable comments.> > > > Regards> > Adith> >>

Guest guest

Dear Adith JiThanks.But it is only a presentation and not a discussion. Any senior member must start the discussion by pointing out the rules, theories and ways to reach the goal.RegdsSunaparantha

"Awijja

pachchyaa samkaraa"

On

-Patichchasamuppada

by Gautham Buddha

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2009 5:18:25 PMRe: Re: Test our Expertise

Dear Sunaparantha,I dont mind ! May be it is worth also!RegardsAdithOn Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 2:50 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

@gro ups.comThursday, January 8, 2009 1:24:35 PM

RegardsAdithOn Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 9:42 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Adith,

Good Morning.

With best regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

8th Jan. 2009.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009 8:51:46 PMRe: Re: Test our Expertise

DEAR FRIENDS,TIME FOR THE RESULT!ANSWER: "SHE WAS UNDERGONE A SURGERY (CYSTIC OVARY AND TUBECTOMY)"PLS FIND ATTACHED THE WORD FILE FOR THE ANALYSIS.Thanks for all who supported!!!Best Regards

Adith

Dear Ramaniji,Thanks for your Choice with your analysis!The Result will be posted within 2 hours.

RegardsAdith

Dear Mr.Adith,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Dear Adithji,My observation says "She was undergone a surgical treatment" relatedto Genital or womb which was life threatening to her.May be unbornchild dead in the womb.

Thanks,M.S.Bohra @gro ups.com, "gkadithkasinath"

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Luther,Thanks.Adith Ji has given his consent.I'll try to do Sunaparantha

"Awijja

pachchyaa samkaraa"

On

-Patichchasamuppada

by Gautham Buddha

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2009 6:44:28 PMRe: Re: Test our Expertise

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

Dr. Luther Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comThursday, January 8, 2009 2:50:10 PMRe: Re: Test our Expertise

Dear Adith,

Good Morning.

With best regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

8th Jan. 2009.

Dear Mr.Adith,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear Adithji,

I agree with you,It is really difficult to choose one option from so

may option and option are so much related to each other.In my view

predication is a mixture of imagination+Logics(Astrological

aspects),Six sense also more important.

I also agree with Bhaskarji every time one can't predict absolutely

right.When you himself star in favour than you will get success.

Thanks,

M.S.bohra

, " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear Basker,

>

> I do understand all your points.

> Sometimes when the choices given, there comes the confusion! If no

choices

> given,then the out of our analysis can be given whether right or not!

> For some. if choices are given, it will be more useful for them to

easier

> their work.

> Different kind of Astrologers with different types approach.

> This test is initiated to understand where one was forced to do

mistake or

> not to give importance on certain important points.

>

> For Instance, we imagine that the Lady approached any one of the

> participants during that period before the surgery taken place and

described

> about her problem and asked for any serious outcome was expected! or

>

> There are two choices to Astrologers: though the native has given the

> problem itself.

> The astrologer can just concentrate the analysis on the health and its

> possible complications.

> a)if the Astrologer does neglect the certain points he/she could say

that

> there were no chances to worry, and no complications like surgery...or

> b) the Answer may be " Yes.Chances for surgery " if the importance on the

> surgery and related complications were looked into.

>

> When ever there a question is raised, there are choices...

> I hope we must keep on preparing all of us for all circumstances.

> Rightly said, only if we commit mistakes we can learn. If do not get any

> feed back on our analysis ,then the Astrologer must be more careful.

>

> A Lot of hidden secrets inside this Divine Science.Most of it were

revealed

> by our Guruji!

> Out of which ,we follow with our capabilities on all aspects. But

Practice

> with postmortem will help us improve. That is the purpose of the forum.

> For example, some students will be very good at theory, but

practical part

> so weak. because practical needs not only the theory but also the

decision

> making, interpretation and acting according to the situation etc.,.

Same

> way, I have seen many astrologers do write a lot of books ,dictates

lot of

> points ,take classes, seminars and many more. But when a case is

been given,

> then they (NOT ALL) could not come to a correct conclusion.because

of their

> lack of practice.

>

> SO WE MUST BE ACTIVE, KEEP PRACTICING, KEEP LEARNING ON OUR MISTAKES.

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

> On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> >

> > Dear Adithji,

> >

> > I remember one Western Jyotish Forum ownerTherese Hamilton who had an

> > aversion to my way of Prediction, challenged me sometime back in her

> > forum ( I believe the name means she, though I am not sure because

these

> > English names do not all reveal the Gender ). She gave me a period

from

> > Life and asked me to predict as per KP 3 incidents of her Life during

> > that period. I got 2 of them right. I was able to keep the respect of

> > KP system in its place due to Gurujis Grace. That was more easier

for me

> > to answer, which I did just in 5 minutes, rather than this close

finish

> > given by You, which showed that its not easy at times, to predict even

> > when options are given.

> >

> > So finally we got a lot of learning to do, apparently.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar

> >

> > <%40>,

> > Sunaparantha Kalyan

> >

> > <sunaparantha@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Adith,

> > >

> > > It is difficult to understand on avoiding of making a table of

> > participants I have collected them in a separate folder for future

use.

> > I think it is worth to make a presentation with all ideas of the

> > members.

> > > If U agree, I can try.

> > >

> > > Sunaparantha

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath@

> >

> > > <%40>

> > > Thursday, January 8, 2009 1:24:35 PM

> > > Re: Re: Test our Expertise

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

> > >

> > > Totally 14 members participated.

> > >

> > > Surgery : 3

> > > Marriage : 3

> > > Baby with or without surgery: 6

> > > Business: 2

> > >

> > > I thought of preparing a chart with the name of te member with their

> > Choice, but I avoided for some reasons.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Adith

> > >

> > >

> > > On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 9:42 AM, Luther Rath rathluther >

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Adith,

> > > Good Morning.

> > > May I know how many participated in 'Test our Expertise " and how

many

> > were correct?

> > > With best regards.

> > > Dr. Luther Rath

> > > 8th Jan. 2009.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Tuesday, January 6, 2009 8:51:46 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > DEAR FRIENDS,

> > >

> > > TIME FOR THE RESULT!

> > >

> > > ANSWER:

> > > " SHE WAS UNDERGONE A SURGERY (CYSTIC OVARY AND TUBECTOMY) " PLS FIND

> > ATTACHED THE WORD FILE FOR THE ANALYSIS.

> > >

> > > Thanks for all who supported!!!

> > >

> > > Best Regards

> > > Adith

> > >

> > >

> > > On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 7:23 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@

> > gmail.com> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Ramaniji,

> > >

> > > Thanks for your Choice with your analysis!

> > >

> > > The Result will be posted within 2 hours.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Adith

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Mr.Adith,

> > >

> > > It is a fine idea to put forth a quiz chart for analysis by members

> > and thereby gaining experience in correct prediction.

> > >

> > > I trust that the result of the quiz has not yet been announced. I am

> > venturing with my own observation.

> > >

> > > For any event first we have to see the Lagna and its sign lord's

> > strength. Here Leo is Lagna and its lord is Sun. Both of them are not

> > aspected by any malelefics. Sun is in 10th but close to 11th

signifying

> > only11th . improving houses. Sun in the star of Venus in 9th

(placed in

> >

> > Bhadhakasthana) but in Sun's star lagna lord and Mercury sub. Merc. is

> > lord of 2 and 11. In house 2, planet is there. Merc. in 11th itself in

> > the star of Jupiter L/O V. In 8th planet is there. So Venus does not

> > signify either Bhadhakasthana or Bhadhaka. Lagna Sub Lord is

Saturn, L/O

> > 6 & 7 in 12th Saturn too in the star of Mercury in 11th and

Jupiter sub

> > lord of 5 in 10th. Saturn is in the sub of Moon at 7. 7th alone cannot

> > act maraca. In view of all these, Lagna and its sign lord are fairly

> > strong and they do not get Bhadhaka or Maraka effect.

> > >

> > > Since you have given only 4 events of possibiliy during May 2006, I

> > have taken those cases only for dealing to find which of those is more

> > applicable. On that datte, the native was running Mercury Dasa, Kethu

> > Bhukthi and Moon Anthara. Let us analyse DBA.

> > >

> > > Dasa lord Mercury, lord of 2 and 11 is very close to 11th. Rahu is

> > agent of Mercury to signify both 2 and 11th houses. Mercury is in the

> > star of Jupiter, lord of 5 and 8th. Since 8th is occupied by Kethu

, he

> > is agent for Jupiter. Jupiter is in the star of Moon at 7 and again

> > Jupiter is in his own sub. Jupiter at 10 should have negated the

> > marriage. In such cases, we are to see whther 10th cusp favours the

> > marriage or it negates. Here 10th cusp fall in Venus sign,

> > kalathrakaraka, Mars star and Mars at 9 in the star of Lagna lord Sun.

> > 10th cusp sublord is Saturn signifying Moon at 7th.. Saturn is at 12th

> > evil sign. Let us see12th house whether it is favourable for marriage.

> > 10th is in the sub of Sun, Lagna lord and Sun signifies Jupiter,

who is

> > favourable as said above. So, Jupiter is strong significator of 7th

> > Finally, Mercury is significator for 2,5.7,11. This indicates that the

> > native would have been in volved in love affairs and got married

> > > to the lover. It should have been a legal marriage, as Jupiter

benefic

> > and lord 5th connected to 7th and 11th.

> > >

> > > Bhukthi lord Kethu in Jupiter's sign is agent of Jupiter. Jupiter's

> > signification is 5, 7, predominantly. Bhukthi lor Kethu is with self

> > strength i.e no other planet is in its star, he is in the star of

> > Mercury at 11. Kethu's signification of 8th is only secondary and not

> > primary. Hence he is not cause any difficulty. However let us examine

> > 8th cusp for difficulty etc. 8th cusp falls in Jupite sign,

Mercury star

> > and Moon sub. None of these planets signify 8th or Mars injurious

planet

> > is connected. So kthu's signification is 5, 7, 11 only, supportive to

> > Dasa Lord.

> > >

> > > Moon is Anthara lord. Moon is lord of 12 (Saturn at 12 in the sub of

> > Moon is more significator of 12th than Moon. Moon is in the star of

> > Jupiter lord of 5 & his position is elaborated above. Moon is in

the sub

> > of Venus lord of 3 and 10.at 9 in the star of Lagna lord Sun at 11th ,

> > owning Lagna. . Venus is with self strength no planet in its stars.

> > > Venus is cuspal sub lord for 2 and 6th. Venus is strong significator

> > for 2 and 6, apart from 9 his position and 11th thro her star lord..

> > Finaly Moon signifies 5,9,2,6 and 7 (thro' star lord), 11. As no

strong

> > indication for 10th, there seems to be no connetion with business or

> > income thro' profession. Purely it is a case child birth., during the

> > above period. No surgery involved. As 5th sub lord is Saturn in Moon

> > sign, and Saturn is also in the sub of Moon, female planet. She

ought to

> > have got a female child.

> > >

> > > Conclusion : The native during the period of May 2006, ought to have

> > got delivered a female baby. She would have her love marriage

> > successfully turned in to legal marriage in this Dasa itself. As nodes

> > Rahu/Kethu are not connected with the concerned planets,

> > > Marriage is not a intercaste marriage; more so Jupiter is involced,

> > there is no question of intercaste.

> > > Astrologically yours,

> > >

> > > K.S.V.Ramani

> > > -

> > > adith kasinath.g.k

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Monday, January 05, 2009 7:59 PM

> > >

> > > Dear M.S.Bohra,

> > >

> > > Thanks for your reply with Choice.

> > >

> > > But as I requested, if you could furnish your analysis ,it will be

> > grateful for all!

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Adith

> > >

> > >

> > > On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 7:15 PM, msbohra62 msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Adithji,

> > >

> > > My observation says " She was undergone a surgical treatment " related

> > > to Genital or womb which was life threatening to her.May be unborn

> > > child dead in the womb.

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > >

> > > M.S.Bohra

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, " gkadithkasinath "

> > >

> > > <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Friends,

> > > >

> > > > I am sharing my long lasting eager. We, as astrologers give our

> > > > different type of opinions, interpretations, predictions on a

single

> > > > case ,as each one differs in his/her method of analysis. Some

may be

> > > > correct and few may be wrong also.

> > > >

> > > > Also when a known case is given, then it is very easy for us

to find

> > > > reason for that! But we must judge it in advace. In order to

> > increase

> > > > the skill of our skill, I thought of trying a Skill test which

every

> > > > one of can continue which will be an objective type with

answers in

> > > > choices. We have to find which should be the correct answer. This

> > way,

> > > > every astrologer can study, analyse and give thier views and

> > > > interpretation .This will be more useful for all including that

> > > > Astrologer too sometimes to improve.

> > > >

> > > > After a specifc time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting, the

> > exact

> > > > answer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the question.

> > All

> > > > the Astrologers can check and judge their skill and can improve if

> > > needed.

> > > >

> > > > This is trial not to test who is correct. But this is to

improve our

> > > > method of analysis.

> > > >

> > > > Any seniors who object this are welcome! I go by your suggestions.

> > > >

> > > > Details:

> > > > Female:

> > > > DOB:6/7/1977

> > > > TOB:10.25am

> > > > 11n41

> > > > 77e52

> > > > POB: Jalagai, Salem dt.,

> > > >

> > > > Question :What would have happened in June 2006 in her life?

> > > >

> > > > DBA: Mercury/Ketu /Moon

> > > >

> > > > Options:

> > > > a)She was undergone a surgical treatment

> > > > b)She delivered a baby

> > > > c)She got married

> > > > d)She started her new business

> > > >

> > > > The correct answer is one among the above!

> > > >

> > > > Dear Seniors/friends can give their prediction with analysis

sothat

> > it

> > > > will be more useful for all.

> > > >

> > > > The correct answer will be posted on 6/Jan. in the evening.

> > > >

> > > > Hope all will enjoy this.

> > > > Any new postings like can be more useful, I hope.

> > > >

> > > > Expecting your valuable comments.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Adith

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Adithji,

Thanks for appreciation.

M.S.bohra

, " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear M.S.Bohra ji,

>

> Thanks for your detailed analysis on the Vedic method. Nice!

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

> On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 8:45 PM, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

>

> > Dear Adithji,

> >

> > It is nice to see the result,my option was all most correct.I dose not

> > know KP-Astrology system except some point which I used with Parasar

> > systems.

> >

> > As per my view we get the result by Dasa-period only which is the

> > result of a Mixture of planets,as MD-AD-PD-Pd etc.We have to decide by

> > extract of all effects by planets which are involve in Dasa-period.

> >

> > In regard of this analysis we must consider the Ascendant(Zodiac) as

> > prime factor,which decide the real benefice and malefic planet for

> > particular Ascendant.By this, a benefice will give benefice result and

> > malefic will give malefic result.It's depend on us to judge the right

> > result.

> >

> > In your practical example native have Leo Ascendant.

> >

> > In Leo Mercury is malefic(as 2nd lord and 11th lord,as 2nd lord it

> > will give the result of 11th lord,most malefic house as 11th lord) and

> > Marka(as 2nd lord).

> >

> > Ketu in 8th house in Pisces sign,it will give the result of Jupiter

> > and Jupiter is Neutral in Leo Ascendant(5th and 8th lord)Jupiter is in

> > 10th house in enemy house with lord of house.So it will not show good

> > result.In Navmansa Ketu in 6th house and aspect by Mars and Saturn,It

> > is insisting me to opt Surgery.

> >

> > Moon as 12th lord in 7th house and Saturn as 6th and 7th lord in 12th

> > house.It is inter-change of the house.Moon and Saturn are neutral in

> > Leo Ascendant.As 12th lord in 7th it will give bad result for 7th and

> > 7th lord in 12 the it shows expense of 7th.In Navmansa Moon is with

> > Mercury in Mercury house,Moon is enemy to Mercury.So again bad result

> > for 7th house.7th house is representing the Genital or reproduction

> > system.

> >

> > From Moon Ascendant 7th house is in Papkrtni-Yoga and Mars is Marka(As

> > Moon Ascendant is Aquarius)in Navmansa Sun is in Marka house and Mars

> > aspect Moon by 7th sight.

> >

> > As per KP system Mercury in Jupiter star and in sub of Venus.I have

> > very little knowledge of KP system.Planet give the result of his star

> > and what will be the result it will be decide by sud lord(Benefice or

> > malefic).Venus is Marka for Leo Ascendant and Jupiter is

> > Neutral,Jupiter is in 10th(lord of 5th and 8th) and Venus is in

> > 9th(Lord of 3rd and 10th)So Mercury will not give good result in his

> > Dasa period.

> >

> > Ketu in the star of Mercury and sub of Jupiter,a Marka result with

> > save as associate 2nd,11th,5th, 8th and 10th houses.It give me the

> > signal for 5th house bad result so I have mentioned " Unborn child dead

> > in womb " .

> >

> > Moon is in the star of Jupiter and sun of Venus again malefic result

> > related to 7th house.

> >

> > In Mercury-Ketu-Moon Dasa period her husband also may have some health

> > related problems.Please let me know the fact.

> >

> > So many other thing comes in mind when we analyse any chart,every

> > thing can't be possible to describe in words with all Astrological

> > application.I have try to communicate you,which I have observe.

> >

> > KP learned member will forgive me about my little knowledge and it's

> > applications as above,I am in learning phase of KP system.

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

> > <%40>,

" adith

> > kasinath.g.k "

> >

> > <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> > >

> > > DEAR FRIENDS,

> > >

> > > TIME FOR THE RESULT!

> > >

> > > ANSWER:

> > >

> > > * " SHE WAS UNDERGONE A SURGERY (CYSTIC OVARY AND TUBECTOMY) " *

> > > PLS FIND ATTACHED THE WORD FILE FOR THE ANALYSIS.

> > >

> > > Thanks for all who supported!!!

> > >

> > > Best Regards

> > > Adith

> > >

> > > On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 7:23 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <

> > > gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> > >

> > > > Dear Ramaniji,

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for your Choice with your analysis!

> > > >

> > > > The Result will be posted within 2 hours.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Adith

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Ramani <kadavasalramani@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Mr.Adith,

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> It is a fine idea to put forth a quiz chart for analysis by

> > members and

> > > >> thereby gaining experience in correct prediction.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> I trust that the result of the quiz has not yet been

> > announced. I am

> > > >> venturing with my own observation.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> For any event first we have to see the Lagna and its sign lord's

> > > >> strength. Here Leo is Lagna and its lord is Sun. Both of them

> > are not

> > > >> aspected by any malelefics. Sun is in 10th but close to 11th

> > signifying

> > > >> only 11th . improving houses. Sun in the star of Venus in 9th

> > (placed in

> > > >> Bhadhakasthana) but in Sun's star lagna lord and Mercury sub.

> > Merc. is lord

> > > >> of 2 and 11. In house 2, planet is there. Merc. in 11th itself

> > in the

> > > >> star of Jupiter L/O V. In 8th planet is there. So Venus does not

> > signify

> > > >> either Bhadhakasthana or Bhadhaka. Lagna Sub Lord is Saturn, L/O

> > 6 & 7

> > > >> in 12th Saturn too in the star of Mercury in 11th and Jupiter

> > sub lord

> > > >> of 5 in 10th. Saturn is in the sub of Moon at 7. 7th alone

> > cannot act

> > > >> maraca. In view of all these, Lagna and its sign lord are fairly

> > strong and

> > > >> they do not get Bhadhaka or Maraka effect.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Since you have given only 4 events of possibiliy during May

> > 2006, I have

> > > >> taken those cases only for dealing to find which of those is more

> > > >> applicable. On that datte, the native was running Mercury Dasa,

> > Kethu

> > > >> Bhukthi and Moon Anthara. Let us analyse DBA.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Dasa lord Mercury, lord of 2 and 11 is very close to 11th. Rahu

> > is agent

> > > >> of Mercury to signify both 2 and 11th houses. Mercury is in the

> > star of

> > > >> Jupiter, lord of 5 and 8th. Since 8th is occupied by Kethu , he

> > is agent

> > > >> for Jupiter. Jupiter is in the star of Moon at 7 and again

> > Jupiter is in

> > > >> his own sub. Jupiter at 10 should have negated the marriage.

In such

> > > >> cases, we are to see whther 10th cusp favours the marriage or it

> > negates.

> > > >> Here 10th cusp fall in Venus sign, kalathrakaraka, Mars star and

> > Mars at

> > > >> 9 in the star of Lagna lord Sun. 10th cusp sublord is Saturn

> > signifying

> > > >> Moon at 7th.. Saturn is at 12th evil sign. Let us see12th house

> > whether

> > > >> it is favourable for marriage. 10th is in the sub of Sun, Lagna

> > lord and

> > > >> Sun signifies Jupiter, who is favourable as said above*.* So,

> > Jupiter is

> > > >> strong significator of 7th Finally, Mercury is significator for

> > > >> 2,5.7,11. This indicates that the native would have been in

> > volved in

> > > >> love affairs and got married to the lover. It should have been a

> > legal

> > > >> marriage, as Jupiter benefic and lord 5th connected to 7th

and 11th.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Bhukthi lord Kethu in Jupiter's sign is agent of Jupiter.

Jupiter's

> > > >> signification is 5, 7, predominantly. Bhukthi lor Kethu is

with self

> > > >> strength i.e no other planet is in its star, he is in the star of

> > Mercury at

> > > >> 11. Kethu's signification of 8th is only secondary and not

> > primary. Hence

> > > >> he is not cause any difficulty. However let us examine 8th

cusp for

> > > >> difficulty etc. 8th cusp falls in Jupite sign, Mercury star and

> > Moon sub.

> > > >> None of these planets signify 8th or Mars injurious planet is

> > connected.

> > > >> So kthu's signification is 5, 7, 11 only, supportive to Dasa

Lord.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Moon is Anthara lord. Moon is lord of 12 (Saturn at 12 in the

sub of

> > > >> Moon is more significator of 12th than Moon. Moon is in the

star of

> > > >> Jupiter lord of 5 & his position is elaborated above. Moon is in

> > the sub

> > > >> of Venus lord of 3 and 10.at 9 in the star of Lagna lord Sun at

> > 11th , owning

> > > >> Lagna. . Venus is with self strength no planet in its stars.

> > > >>

> > > >> Venus is cuspal sub lord for 2 and 6th. Venus is strong

> > significator for 2

> > > >> and 6, apart from 9 his position and 11th thro her star lord..

> > Finaly

> > > >> Moon signifies 5,9,2,6 and 7 (thro' star lord), 11. As no strong

> > > >> indication for 10th, there seems to be no connetion with business

> > or income

> > > >> thro' profession. Purely it is a case child birth., during

the above

> > > >> period. No surgery involved. As 5th sub lord is Saturn in Moon

> > sign,

> > > >> and Saturn is also in the sub of Moon, female planet. She ought

> > to have got

> > > >> a female child.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Conclusion : The native during the period of May 2006, ought to

> > have got

> > > >> delivered a female baby. She would have her love marriage

> > successfully

> > > >> turned in to legal marriage in this Dasa itself. As nodes

> > Rahu/Kethu are

> > > >> not connected with the concerned planets,

> > > >>

> > > >> Marriage is not a intercaste marriage; more so Jupiter is

> > involced, there

> > > >> is no question of intercaste.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Astrologically yours,

> > > >>

> > > >> K.S.V.Ramani

> > > >>

> > > >> -

> > > >> ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@>

> > > >> *To:* <%40>

> > > >> *Sent:* Monday, January 05, 2009 7:59 PM

> > > >> *Subject:* Re: Re: Test our Expertise

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear M.S.Bohra,

> > > >>

> > > >> Thanks for your reply with Choice.

> > > >>

> > > >> But as I requested, if you could furnish your analysis ,it

will be

> > > >> grateful for all!

> > > >>

> > > >> Regards

> > > >> Adith

> > > >>

> > > >> On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 7:15 PM, msbohra62 <msbohra62@> wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >>> Dear Adithji,

> > > >>>

> > > >>> My observation says " She was undergone a surgical treatment "

related

> > > >>> to Genital or womb which was life threatening to her.May be

unborn

> > > >>> child dead in the womb.

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Thanks,

> > > >>>

> > > >>> M.S.Bohra

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

<%40><%

> > 40>,

> >

> > > >>> " gkadithkasinath "

> > > >>>

> > > >>> <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > Dear Friends,

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > I am sharing my long lasting eager. We, as astrologers

give our

> > > >>> > different type of opinions, interpretations, predictions on a

> > single

> > > >>> > case ,as each one differs in his/her method of analysis. Some

> > may be

> > > >>> > correct and few may be wrong also.

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > Also when a known case is given, then it is very easy for us

> > to find

> > > >>> > reason for that! But we must judge it in advace. In order to

> > increase

> > > >>> > the skill of our skill, I thought of trying a Skill test which

> > every

> > > >>> > one of can continue which will be an objective type with

> > answers in

> > > >>> > choices. We have to find which should be the correct answer.

> > This way,

> > > >>> > every astrologer can study, analyse and give thier views and

> > > >>> > interpretation .This will be more useful for all including

that

> > > >>> > Astrologer too sometimes to improve.

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > After a specifc time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting,

> > the exact

> > > >>> > answer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the

> > question. All

> > > >>> > the Astrologers can check and judge their skill and can

improve if

> > > >>> needed.

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > This is trial not to test who is correct. But this is to

> > improve our

> > > >>> > method of analysis.

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > Any seniors who object this are welcome! I go by your

suggestions.

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > Details:

> > > >>> > Female:

> > > >>> > DOB:6/7/1977

> > > >>> > TOB:10.25am

> > > >>> > 11n41

> > > >>> > 77e52

> > > >>> > POB: Jalagai, Salem dt.,

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > Question :What would have happened in June 2006 in her life?

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > DBA: Mercury/Ketu /Moon

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > Options:

> > > >>> > a)She was undergone a surgical treatment

> > > >>> > b)She delivered a baby

> > > >>> > c)She got married

> > > >>> > d)She started her new business

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > The correct answer is one among the above!

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > Dear Seniors/friends can give their prediction with analysis

> > sothat it

> > > >>> > will be more useful for all.

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > The correct answer will be posted on 6/Jan. in the evening.

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > Hope all will enjoy this.

> > > >>> > Any new postings like can be more useful, I hope.

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > Expecting your valuable comments.

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > Regards

> > > >>> > Adith

> > > >>> >

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Luther ji,

Sir,I am new student in KP system,I have to learn A,B,C,D,...of KP

system.I have used my basic knowledge of Vedic astrology to analyse

the chart,detailed analysis already posted by me.

Please let me know my KP_system application is correct or some thing

wrong?

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Bohraji,

> Will you kindly post the detail of your analysis for my learning?

> Dr. Luther Rath

>

>

>

>

> msbohra62 <msbohra62

>

> Monday, January 5, 2009 7:15:04 PM

> Re: Test our Expertise

>

>

> Dear Adithji,

>

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> >

> > reason for that! But we must judge it in advace. In order to increase

> > choices. We have to find which should be the correct answer. This way,

> >

> > After a specifc time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting, the exact

> > answer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the question. All

> needed.

> >

> > method of analysis.

> >

> >

> > Details:

> > Female:

> > 11n41

> > 77e52

> >

> >

> >

> > Options:

> > c)She got married

> >

> >

> > Dear Seniors/friends can give their prediction with analysis sothat it

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Adith

> >

>

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

Nice quotation indeed.

Dr. Luther Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Friday, January 9, 2009 12:33:45 PMRe: Re: Test our Expertise

Dear Dr. Luther,Thanks.Adith Ji has given his consent.I'll try to do Sunaparantha

"Awijja pachchyaa samkaraa"

On Ignorance depend intellectual differentiations.

-Patichchasamuppada by Gautham Buddha

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comThursday, January 8, 2009 6:44:28 PMRe: Re: Test our Expertise

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

Dr. Luther Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comThursday, January 8, 2009 2:50:10 PMRe: Re: Test our Expertise

Dear Adith,

Good Morning.

With best regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

8th Jan. 2009.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> @gro ups.comTuesday, January 6, 2009 8:51:46 PM Re: Re: Test our Expertise

Dear Mr.Adith,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear G.K.Adith

It is a good suggestion. The beginners will not hesitate to participate in the discussion.

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 1/2/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath Test our Expertise Date: Friday, January 2, 2009, 11:35 AM

Dear Friends,I am sharing my long lasting eager. We, as astrologers give ourdifferent type of opinions, interpretations, predictions on a singlecase ,as each one differs in his/her method of analysis. Some may becorrect and few may be wrong also.Also when a known case is given, then it is very easy for us to findreason for that! But we must judge it in advace. In order to increasethe skill of our skill, I thought of trying a Skill test which everyone of can continue which will be an objective type with answers inchoices. We have to find which should be the correct answer. This way,every astrologer can study, analyse and give thier views andinterpretation .This will be more useful for all including thatAstrologer too sometimes to improve. After a specifc time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting, the exactanswer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the question. Allthe

Astrologers can check and judge their skill and can improve if needed.This is trial not to test who is correct. But this is to improve ourmethod of analysis.Any seniors who object this are welcome! I go by your suggestions.Details:Female:DOB:6/7/1977TOB:10.25am11n4177e52POB: Jalagai, Salem dt.,Question :What would have happened in June 2006 in her life?DBA: Mercury/Ketu /MoonOptions:a)She was undergone a surgical treatmentb)She delivered a babyc)She got marriedd)She started her new businessThe correct answer is one among the above!Dear Seniors/friends can give their prediction with analysis sothat itwill be more useful for all.The correct answer will be posted on 6/Jan. in the evening.Hope all will enjoy this.Any new postings like can be more useful, I hope.Expecting your valuable

comments.RegardsAdith