the skill of our skill, I thought of trying a Skill test which every

one of can continue which will be an objective type with answers in

choices. We have to find which should be the correct answer. This way,

every astrologer can study, analyse and give thier views and

interpretation .This will be more useful for all including that

Astrologer too sometimes to improve.

After a specifc time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting, the exact

answer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the question. All

the Astrologers can check and judge their skill and can improve if needed.

This is trial not to test who is correct. But this is to improve our

method of analysis.

Any seniors who object this are welcome! I go by your suggestions.

Details:

Female:

DOB:6/7/1977

TOB:10.25am

11n41

77e52

POB: Jalagai, Salem dt.,

Question :What would have happened in June 2006 in her life?

DBA: Mercury/Ketu /Moon

Options:

a)She was undergone a surgical treatment

b)She delivered a baby

c)She got married

d)She started her new business

The correct answer is one among the above!

Dear Seniors/friends can give their prediction with analysis sothat it

will be more useful for all.

The correct answer will be posted on 6/Jan. in the evening.

Hope all will enjoy this.

Any new postings like can be more useful, I hope.

Expecting your valuable comments.

Regards

Adith

Guest guest

~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~~~~ Om Ridhi Sidhi Devi Namaha ~~~

Dear Adith

Namaskaram

Your work is great and appreciable, yes this is the only way to get focus on mutual compatibility of the analysis and get which path will give foresight towards true accomplishment. I really like your way of angle.

I find : significators JU(5),(8),Mo[7],[12]Sa,Ma*aspecting 12*,Me{2},{11}Su,Me

DBA: Mercury (StrL Jupiter), Ketu (StrL Mercury), Moon (StrL Jupiter)

I choose two options:

b)She delivered a baby, and a)She was undergone a surgical treatment

Position critical.

I am using old KP Ayanamsa.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 5:05 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Friends,I am sharing my long lasting eager. We, as astrologers give ourdifferent type of opinions, interpretations, predictions on a singlecase ,as each one differs in his/her method of analysis. Some may be

correct and few may be wrong also.Also when a known case is given, then it is very easy for us to findreason for that! But we must judge it in advace. In order to increasethe skill of our skill, I thought of trying a Skill test which every

one of can continue which will be an objective type with answers inchoices. We have to find which should be the correct answer. This way,every astrologer can study, analyse and give thier views andinterpretation .This will be more useful for all including that

Astrologer too sometimes to improve. After a specifc time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting, the exactanswer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the question. Allthe Astrologers can check and judge their skill and can improve if needed.

This is trial not to test who is correct. But this is to improve ourmethod of analysis.Any seniors who object this are welcome! I go by your suggestions.Details:Female:DOB:6/7/1977TOB:10.25am

11n4177e52POB: Jalagai, Salem dt.,Question :What would have happened in June 2006 in her life?DBA: Mercury/Ketu /MoonOptions:a)She was undergone a surgical treatmentb)She delivered a baby

c)She got marriedd)She started her new businessThe correct answer is one among the above!Dear Seniors/friends can give their prediction with analysis sothat itwill be more useful for all.The correct answer will be posted on 6/Jan. in the evening.

Hope all will enjoy this.Any new postings like can be more useful, I hope.Expecting your valuable comments.RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Adith,

Please find the attachment.

With regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath Sent: Friday, January 2, 2009 5:05:49 PM Test our Expertise

Dear Friends,I am sharing my long lasting eager. We, as astrologers give ourdifferent type of opinions, interpretations, predictions on a singlecase ,as each one differs in his/her method of analysis. Some may becorrect and few may be wrong also.Also when a known case is given, then it is very easy for us to findreason for that! But we must judge it in advace. In order to increasethe skill of our skill, I thought of trying a Skill test which everyone of can continue which will be an objective type with answers inchoices. We have to find which should be the correct answer. This way,every astrologer can study, analyse and give thier views andinterpretation .This will be more useful for all including thatAstrologer too sometimes to improve. After a specifc time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting, the exactanswer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the question. Allthe

Astrologers can check and judge their skill and can improve if needed.This is trial not to test who is correct. But this is to improve ourmethod of analysis.Any seniors who object this are welcome! I go by your suggestions.Details:Female:DOB:6/7/1977TOB:10.25am11n4177e52POB: Jalagai, Salem dt.,Question :What would have happened in June 2006 in her life?DBA: Mercury/Ketu /MoonOptions:a)She was undergone a surgical treatmentb)She delivered a babyc)She got marriedd)She started her new businessThe correct answer is one among the above!Dear Seniors/friends can give their prediction with analysis sothat itwill be more useful for all.The correct answer will be posted on 6/Jan. in the evening.Hope all will enjoy this.Any new postings like can be more useful, I hope.Expecting your valuable

comments.RegardsAdith

Guest guest

My answer isc)She got marriedSunaparanthaPrem Chopra <pramchopra1964 ; adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathSaturday, January 3, 2009 8:23:35 PMRe: Test our Expertise

Dear Adith

Namaskaram

Your work is great and appreciable, yes this is the only way to get focus on mutual compatibility of the analysis and get which path will give foresight towards true accomplishment. I really like your way of angle.

I choose two options:

Position critical.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 5:05 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Friends,I am sharing my long lasting eager. We, as astrologers give ourdifferent type of opinions, interpretations, predictions on a singlecase ,as each one differs in his/her method of analysis. Some may be

correct and few may be wrong also.Also when a known case is given, then it is very easy for us to findreason for that! But we must judge it in advace. In order to increasethe skill of our skill, I thought of trying a Skill test which every

one of can continue which will be an objective type with answers inchoices. We have to find which should be the correct answer. This way,every astrologer can study, analyse and give thier views andinterpretation .This will be more useful for all including that

Astrologer too sometimes to improve. After a specifc time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting, the exactanswer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the question. Allthe Astrologers can check and judge their skill and can improve if needed.

This is trial not to test who is correct. But this is to improve ourmethod of analysis.Any seniors who object this are welcome! I go by your suggestions.Details:Female:DOB:6/7/1977TOB:10.25am

11n4177e52POB: Jalagai, Salem dt.,Question :What would have happened in June 2006 in her life?DBA: Mercury/Ketu /MoonOptions:a)She was undergone a surgical treatmentb)She delivered a baby

c)She got marriedd)She started her new businessThe correct answer is one among the above!Dear Seniors/friends can give their prediction with analysis sothat itwill be more useful for all.The correct answer will be posted on 6/Jan. in the evening.

Hope all will enjoy this.Any new postings like can be more useful, I hope.Expecting your valuable comments.RegardsAdith

Guest guest

HI Sunaparantha,Thanks for your choice.regardsAdithOn Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

My answer isc)She got marriedSunaparantha

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964

; adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Saturday, January 3, 2009 8:23:35 PMRe: Test our Expertise

Dear Adith

Namaskaram

I choose two options:

Position critical.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 5:05 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji,

Did she deliver a baby through Caeserian ?

regards/Bhaskar.

, " gkadithkasinath "

<gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> I am sharing my long lasting eager. We, as astrologers give our

> different type of opinions, interpretations, predictions on a single

> case ,as each one differs in his/her method of analysis. Some may be

> correct and few may be wrong also.

>

> Also when a known case is given, then it is very easy for us to find

> reason for that! But we must judge it in advace. In order to increase

> the skill of our skill, I thought of trying a Skill test which every

> one of can continue which will be an objective type with answers in

> choices. We have to find which should be the correct answer. This way,

> every astrologer can study, analyse and give thier views and

> interpretation .This will be more useful for all including that

> Astrologer too sometimes to improve.

>

> After a specifc time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting, the exact

> answer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the question. All

> the Astrologers can check and judge their skill and can improve if

needed.

>

> This is trial not to test who is correct. But this is to improve our

> method of analysis.

>

> Any seniors who object this are welcome! I go by your suggestions.

>

> Details:

> Female:

> DOB:6/7/1977

> TOB:10.25am

> 11n41

> 77e52

> POB: Jalagai, Salem dt.,

>

> Question :What would have happened in June 2006 in her life?

>

> DBA: Mercury/Ketu /Moon

>

> Options:

> a)She was undergone a surgical treatment

> b)She delivered a baby

> c)She got married

> d)She started her new business

>

> The correct answer is one among the above!

>

> Dear Seniors/friends can give their prediction with analysis sothat it

> will be more useful for all.

>

> The correct answer will be posted on 6/Jan. in the evening.

>

> Hope all will enjoy this.

> Any new postings like can be more useful, I hope.

>

> Expecting your valuable comments.

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

Guest guest

Hi Mr.Baskar,Thanks for your choice!Let us wait for two more days for the result!RegardsAdithOn Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 11:07 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

Did she deliver a baby through Caeserian ?

regards/Bhaskar.

, " gkadithkasinath "

<gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

>

>

needed.

>

> method of analysis.

>

>

> Details:

> Female:

> 11n41

> 77e52

>

>

>

> Options:

> b)She delivered a baby

> c)She got married

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,Thank you so much for your choice.With RegardsAdithOn Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 6:59 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Adith,

With regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath

Friday, January 2, 2009 5:05:49 PM Test our Expertise

Astrologer too sometimes to improve. After a specifc time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting, the exactanswer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the question. Allthe

Astrologers can check and judge their skill and can improve if needed.This is trial not to test who is correct. But this is to improve ourmethod of analysis.Any seniors who object this are welcome! I go by your suggestions.

Details:Female:DOB:6/7/1977TOB:10.25am11n4177e52POB: Jalagai, Salem dt.,Question :What would have happened in June 2006 in her life?DBA: Mercury/Ketu /MoonOptions:a)She was undergone a surgical treatment

b)She delivered a babyc)She got marriedd)She started her new businessThe correct answer is one among the above!Dear Seniors/friends can give their prediction with analysis sothat itwill be more useful for all.

The correct answer will be posted on 6/Jan. in the evening.Hope all will enjoy this.Any new postings like can be more useful, I hope.Expecting your valuable

comments.RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Adith,

As per dasa,My opinion is option, a) She had surgery

Can you include the date for confirmation

Best wishesSudhir

On 1/2/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Hope all will enjoy this.Any new postings like can be more useful, I hope.Expecting your valuable comments.RegardsAdith -- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

Guest guest

Dear Sudhir,Thanks for your choice.I exact date was missed from my record. But I have noted as " DBA " Mer/Ket/Moon. But remeber it must be between Mid of May to 5th of June. I rechecked with her for the date. She said " it happened apprx. after a week or more after the Chithra Pournami (Full moon) in May. I just checked, it must be after or around 20th May. Not June.

BUT IT IS IN MER/KETU/MOON .Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir wrote:

Dear Adith,

As per dasa,My opinion is option, a) She had surgery

Can you include the date for confirmation

Best wishesSudhir

On 1/2/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

Guest guest

According to my study of the horoscope , the period indicates birth of a child.

Kindly confirm whether this solution is correct.

G.Subramanian--- On Fri, 1/2/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath Test our Expertise Date: Friday, January 2, 2009, 5:35 AM

Dear Friends,I am sharing my long lasting eager. We, as astrologers give ourdifferent type of opinions, interpretations, predictions on a singlecase ,as each one differs in his/her method of analysis. Some may becorrect and few may be wrong also.Also when a known case is given, then it is very easy for us to findreason for that! But we must judge it in advace. In order to increasethe skill of our skill, I thought of trying a Skill test which everyone of can continue which will be an objective type with answers inchoices. We have to find which should be the correct answer. This way,every astrologer can study, analyse and give thier views andinterpretation .This will be more useful for all including thatAstrologer too sometimes to improve. After a specifc time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting, the exactanswer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the question. Allthe

Astrologers can check and judge their skill and can improve if needed.This is trial not to test who is correct. But this is to improve ourmethod of analysis.Any seniors who object this are welcome! I go by your suggestions.Details:Female:DOB:6/7/1977TOB:10.25am11n4177e52POB: Jalagai, Salem dt.,Question :What would have happened in June 2006 in her life?DBA: Mercury/Ketu /MoonOptions:a)She was undergone a surgical treatmentb)She delivered a babyc)She got marriedd)She started her new businessThe correct answer is one among the above!Dear Seniors/friends can give their prediction with analysis sothat itwill be more useful for all.The correct answer will be posted on 6/Jan. in the evening.Hope all will enjoy this.Any new postings like can be more useful, I hope.Expecting your valuable

comments.RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear G.Subramanian,

Jai Gurudev.

I appreciate you for venturing the prediction.

What would be more helpul is ; you could include the analysis in your reply.

This would educate us as to how to interpret the horoscope or how not.

Request you to share your views,

Regards,

Jammalamadugu Rangan

-- On Mon, 5/1/09, G.Subramanian <gurusubra wrote:

G.Subramanian <gurusubraRe: Test our Expertise Date: Monday, 5 January, 2009, 12:35 PM

G.Subramanian--- On Fri, 1/2/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> Test our Expertise@gro ups.comFriday, January 2, 2009, 5:35 AM

comments.RegardsAdith

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Subramanian,Thank you for your choice.As I have requested, if everyone gives their analysis along with the choice that will be more informative and useful for all to study the method of each analysis which is most important and the purpose of the test.

Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 12:35 PM, G.Subramanian <gurusubra wrote:

G.Subramanian--- On Fri, 1/2/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath

Test our Expertise Date: Friday, January 2, 2009, 5:35 AM

Astrologer too sometimes to improve. After a specifc time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting, the exactanswer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the question. Allthe

Astrologers can check and judge their skill and can improve if needed.This is trial not to test who is correct. But this is to improve ourmethod of analysis.Any seniors who object this are welcome! I go by your suggestions.

Details:Female:DOB:6/7/1977TOB:10.25am11n4177e52POB: Jalagai, Salem dt.,Question :What would have happened in June 2006 in her life?DBA: Mercury/Ketu /MoonOptions:a)She was undergone a surgical treatment

b)She delivered a babyc)She got marriedd)She started her new businessThe correct answer is one among the above!Dear Seniors/friends can give their prediction with analysis sothat itwill be more useful for all.

The correct answer will be posted on 6/Jan. in the evening.Hope all will enjoy this.Any new postings like can be more useful, I hope.Expecting your valuable

comments.RegardsAdith

Guest guest

-Dear Adith ,

June 2006 horoscope shows birth of baby.( male). plese confirm.

sunil paul

-- In , Sudhir <taurus.sudhir wrote:

>

> Dear Adith,

>

> As per dasa,

> My opinion is option, a) She had surgery

>

> Can you include the date for confirmation

>

> Best wishes

> Sudhir

>

>

> On 1/2/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > I am sharing my long lasting eager. We, as astrologers give our

> > different type of opinions, interpretations, predictions on a

single

> > case ,as each one differs in his/her method of analysis. Some

may be

> > correct and few may be wrong also.

> >

> > Also when a known case is given, then it is very easy for us to

find

> > reason for that! But we must judge it in advace. In order to

increase

> > the skill of our skill, I thought of trying a Skill test which

every

> > one of can continue which will be an objective type with answers

in

> > choices. We have to find which should be the correct answer.

This way,

> > every astrologer can study, analyse and give thier views and

> > interpretation .This will be more useful for all including that

> > Astrologer too sometimes to improve.

> >

> > After a specifc time, say 4-5 days from the date of Posting, the

exact

> > answer will be published by the Astrolger who posted the

question. All

> > the Astrologers can check and judge their skill and can improve

if needed.

> >

> > This is trial not to test who is correct. But this is to improve

our

> > method of analysis.

> >

> > Any seniors who object this are welcome! I go by your

suggestions.

> >

> > Details:

> > Female:

> > DOB:6/7/1977

> > TOB:10.25am

> > 11n41

> > 77e52

> > POB: Jalagai, Salem dt.,

> >

> > Question :What would have happened in June 2006 in her life?

> >

> > DBA: Mercury/Ketu /Moon

> >

> > Options:

> > a)She was undergone a surgical treatment

> > b)She delivered a baby

> > c)She got married

> > d)She started her new business

> >

> > The correct answer is one among the above!

> >

> > Dear Seniors/friends can give their prediction with analysis

sothat it

> > will be more useful for all.

> >

> > The correct answer will be posted on 6/Jan. in the evening.

> >

> > Hope all will enjoy this.

> > Any new postings like can be more useful, I hope.

> >

> > Expecting your valuable comments.

> >

> > Regards

> > Adith

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

>

Guest guest

Dear Luthar Sir ,

Charansparsh,

We donot know the anwser,Adith will post it by 06/01/09.

But I must say, the way you represent & analaysed the case is very nice & self explanatory , which will guide us in future case study. I hope it maches with true anwser.

Thanks & regards,

Neeraj--- On Sun, 1/4/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Test our Expertise Date: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 1:29 AM

Dear Adith,

With regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comFriday, January 2, 2009 5:05:49 PM Test our Expertise

comments.RegardsAdith

Guest guest

I have already sent mail and once againI like to reiterate my answer -

birth of male baby.

sunil paul

, " G.Subramanian " <gurusubra

wrote:

>

> According to my study of the horoscope , the period indicates birth of

a child.

> Kindly confirm whether this solution is correct.

> G.Subramanian

>

> --- On Fri, 1/2/09, gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath

> Test our Expertise

>

> Friday, January 2, 2009, 5:35 AM

Dear Friends,

>

>

>

needed.

>

> method of analysis.

>

>

> Details:

> Female:

> 11n41

> 77e52

>

>

>

> Options:

> b)She delivered a baby

> c)She got married

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,I am afraid your earlier mail was not received!Any how Thank you for your Choice!As I said, your analysis/input along with the choice will be more appreciated and useful!Thanks

AdithOn Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 3:00 PM, delhi1955 <delhi1955 wrote:

I have already sent mail and once againI like to reiterate my answer -

birth of male baby.

sunil paul

, " G.Subramanian " <gurusubra

wrote:

>

> According to my study of the horoscope , the period indicates birth of

a child.

> Kindly confirm whether this solution is correct.

> G.Subramanian

>

> --- On Fri, 1/2/09, gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> gkadithkasinath gkadithkasinath

> Test our Expertise

>

> Friday, January 2, 2009, 5:35 AM

Dear Friends,

>

>

>

needed.

>

> method of analysis.

>

>

> Details:

> Female:

> 11n41

> 77e52

>

>

>

> Options:

> b)She delivered a baby

> c)She got married

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

Guest guest

Dear AdithSince ke is transitting the star sun in june 06, merc in ra/ju/ sat/ma, it has be new businessin partnership ( 7 5 8) by making investment (12)RegardsSujata--- On Fri, 2/1/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath Test our Expertise Date: Friday, 2 January, 2009, 5:05 PM

Dear Friends,

I am sharing my long lasting eager. We, as astrologers give our

different type of opinions, interpretations, predictions on a single

case ,as each one differs in his/her method of analysis. Some may be

correct and few may be wrong also.

Also when a known case is given, then it is very easy for us to find

reason for that! But we must judge it in advace. In order to increase

method of analysis.

Details:

Female:

11n41

77e52

Options:

b)She delivered a baby

c)She got married

Regards

Adith

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Neeraj,

Thank you very much for your appreciation of the process I follow. I do not know if I arrived at the right answer. But when the process is in right way it should reach at right destination as well. If it does not happen so then we should find out the shortfalls.

Dr. Luther Rath.

Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneeraj Sent: Monday, January 5, 2009 2:00:50 PMRe: Test our Expertise

Dear Luthar Sir ,

Charansparsh,

But I must say, the way you represent & analaysed the case is very nice & self explanatory , which will guide us in future case study. I hope it maches with true anwser.

Thanks & regards,

Neeraj--- On Sun, 1/4/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Test our Expertise@gro ups.comSunday, January 4, 2009, 1:29 AM

Dear Adith,

With regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comFriday, January 2, 2009 5:05:49 PM Test our Expertise

comments.RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Adith,Please find the birth chart attached. The analysis as below.Dasha lord MercuryMercury is maraksthanadhipati (2) in sub of badhakstan occupant (ven in 9) which is also sub lord of 2 & 6. Bhukti lord KetuKetu is occupant of 8 also significator of 2maraksthan in sub of lord of 8 jup which also signifies badhakstan 9Antara lord MoonMoon is sub lord of 8 and lord of 12 in maraksthan 7 , in star of 8th lord jup and in sub of badhaksthan occupant ven.SummaryMer: signifies 2 in sub of ven (signifies 9). ven also sub lord of 2 & 6Ket: signifies 2 & 8 in the sub of jup (signifies 8 & 9)Moon: signifies 8 & 12 in the sub of ven ( signifies 9) She got a surgical treatment done probably on the 1st June 2006 when moon was transiting in cancer. regards,

AJOY--- On Fri, 2/1/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath Test our Expertise Date: Friday, 2 January, 2009, 5:05 PM

Dear Friends,

method of analysis.

Details:

Female:

11n41

77e52

Options:

b)She delivered a baby

c)She got married

Regards

Adith

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear Adithji,

My observation says " She was undergone a surgical treatment " related

to Genital or womb which was life threatening to her.May be unborn

child dead in the womb.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " gkadithkasinath "

<gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

>

>

needed.

>

> method of analysis.

>

>

> Details:

> Female:

> 11n41

> 77e52

>

>

>

> Options:

> b)She delivered a baby

> c)She got married

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

Guest guest

Dear Ajoy,Thank you for your analysis as requested.RegardsAdithOn Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 7:02 PM, ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless wrote:

Dear Adith,Please find the birth chart attached. The analysis as below.Dasha lord MercuryMercury is maraksthanadhipati (2) in sub of badhakstan occupant (ven in 9) which is also sub lord of 2 & 6.

Bhukti lord KetuKetu is occupant of 8 also significator of 2maraksthan in sub of lord of 8 jup which also signifies badhakstan 9

Antara lord MoonMoon is sub lord of 8 and lord of 12 in maraksthan 7 , in star of 8th lord jup and in sub of badhaksthan occupant ven.

SummaryMer: signifies 2 in sub of ven (signifies 9). ven also sub lord of 2 & 6

Ket: signifies 2 & 8 in the sub of jup (signifies 8 & 9)Moon: signifies 8 & 12 in the sub of ven ( signifies 9) She got a surgical treatment done probably on the 1st June 2006 when moon was transiting in cancer.

regards,

AJOY--- On Fri, 2/1/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath Test our Expertise

Friday, 2 January, 2009, 5:05 PM

Dear Friends,

method of analysis.

Details:

Female:

11n41

77e52

Options:

b)She delivered a baby

c)She got married

Regards

Adith

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Luther,It is a nice presentation.Wasting of yr valuable time, means U have manured at the rooting stage of the students in this forum.As Mr. Niraj's saying, it is not limited only to this test, but it is valid for all Thri-kals Past, Present & Future. The importance of yr great task is, that it teaches how to make a prediction in a very simple manner.Wish U all the best.SunaparanthaLuther Rath

<rathluther Sent: Monday, January 5, 2009 6:41:04 PMRe: Test our Expertise

Dear Neeraj,

Thank you very much for your appreciation of the process I follow. I do not know if I arrived at the right answer. But when the process is in right way it should reach at right destination as well. If it does not happen so then we should find out the shortfalls.

Dr. Luther Rath.

Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneeraj@ >@gro ups.comMonday, January 5, 2009 2:00:50 PMRe: Test our Expertise

Dear Luthar Sir ,

Charansparsh,

Thanks & regards,

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Test our Expertise@gro ups.comSunday, January 4, 2009, 1:29 AM

Dear Adith,

With regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

comments.RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear M.S.Bohra,Thanks for your reply with Choice.But as I requested, if you could furnish your analysis ,it will be grateful for all!RegardsAdithOn Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 7:15 PM, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

Dear Adithji,

My observation says " She was undergone a surgical treatment " related

to Genital or womb which was life threatening to her.May be unborn

child dead in the womb.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " gkadithkasinath "

<gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

>

>

needed.

>

> method of analysis.

>

>

> Details:

> Female:

> 11n41

> 77e52

>

>

>

> Options:

> b)She delivered a baby

> c)She got married

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

Thank you very much for your appreciation. Let your blessings be with me to encourage my learning process.

Thank you again.

Dr. Luther Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Monday, January 5, 2009 7:40:11 PMRe: Test our Expertise

Dear Dr.Luther,It is a nice presentation.Wasting of yr valuable time, means U have manured at the rooting stage of the students in this forum.As Mr. Niraj's saying, it is not limited only to this test, but it is valid for all Thri-kals Past, Present & Future. The importance of yr great task is, that it teaches how to make a prediction in a very simple manner.Wish U all the best.Sunaparantha

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comMonday, January 5, 2009 6:41:04 PMRe: Test our Expertise

Dear Neeraj,

Dr. Luther Rath.

Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneeraj@ >@gro ups.comMonday, January 5, 2009 2:00:50 PMRe: Test our Expertise

Dear Luthar Sir ,

Charansparsh,

Thanks & regards,

Dear Adith,

With regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

comments.RegardsAdith