IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Is Sandhi Shanti always required - thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Svayambu Ji,

Thanks for your mail and suggestions to write a paper on Sandhi Shanti.At the moment I am writing another important remedial measure called " ASHLESHA BALI " an effective remedy for Naaga Dosha for JD Annual Magazine.

Now you asked me about the cost of any Sandhi Shanti Homam/Havan.It depends on place to place and depends on the Purohits who perform such Havans.In cities like Mumbai, it may be expensive say about 10000 Rs.but in villages like my co-brother Shri Krishna Adiga's place ( Perdoor near Udipi ) the cost is highly reduced say about 3000 to 4000 Rs.This includes all the articles used for the Havan,Mantra Japa and finally feeding of Brahmins.

Normally Shri Adiga is not asking any fees and I only gave him about 4000 Rs.last year for my daughter's Kuja- Rahu Sandhi Shanti Havan.If you ask me ,he will tell anybody how much one can be able to give Dakshina,that much only he will take.He is not bothered about money but gives importance to the correct procedures,correct pronouncing of Mantra Japa etc.

I once saw his bith chart and got amazed as he is Dhanu Lagna person with Guru there itself causing a powerful Hamsa Maha Purusha Yoga.Anyhow I am not disclosing further informations as I dont have his chart details presently.

I hope this helps you.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

svayambu <svayambu wrote:

Dear Ramadas-ji, Ajit-ji and other gurusFirst thank you for your guidance and opinions on this matter. I read all your emials.Further, Is it possible to get some more information on how much this kind of puja would cost ? And if there are some shortcuts for people who may not be able to afford it ?And finally regarding this "sandhi shanti" I feel that it would be great if an introductory paper could be written based on the knowledge posted in this thread.Thanks and kind regards.Svayambusohamsa , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao> wrote:>> > om namo näräyaëäya> Dear Svayambu Ji,> If you ask me,my answer is yes.Both Rahu and Guru are enemic to each other.Both are in 6-8 to each other.Actually Sandhi Shanti has to be performed atleast 6

months before starting of Guru Dasa.If you delay this time period,you may experience a little of this Dasa Sandhi.Here the main ptoblem is the health problem.> Here I am quoting my own example.When Guru Dasa started in 4/7/1973 ( using 360 Savana days per year ),my parents forgot to perform the Sandhi Shanti for Rahu-Brihaspati.I can say that it was written in my fate that I had to suffer.Guru's Antara was till 11/8/1975.In my chart,Lagna is Makara with Chandra there, Rahu and vargothama Shukra in 2nd house and Ravi,Budha and Vargothama Guru in 3rd house.So both the planets are in 2-12 to each other.See that Rahu is with Yoga Karaka Shukra who is very strong in the chart but still its after effects are shown in Guru Dasa -Guru's Antara.As per my rememberance,around 1st week of March 1975,I got a sudden attack of Chicken-Pox and suffered severely for about 2 months with complete bed rest.> This is for your

information.> In order to aviod severe health problems, it is better to perform Sandhi Shanti as prescribed by the priest.> I hope this helps you.> With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,> Ramadas Rao.> > svayambu <svayambu> wrote:> Dear Ramadas-ji, Sanjay-ji and other Gurus> > The sandhi shanti dicussion has been really enlightening. I had been > searching for some information because a priest recommended the Kuja-> Rahu shanti for a relative.> > My question in this regard is that does this have to be performed > even if the the planets concerned are well placed in the rasi chart ?> > For example I'm currently running Rahu dasa (going into Jupiter). > Rahu is in the first house with dispositor venus in the 11th Leo and > Jupiter is retrograde in the 6th house Pisces (own house). In this > case is sandhi shanti required

?> > Full positions in Rasi:> Lagna: Libra> 1st: Ra, Su 6th: Ju 7th: Ke 8th: Mo 9th: Ma 10th:Sa > 11th:Ve 12th: Me > > Thanks again> > > > > > > > *tat savitur varenyam* > > > >

Guest guest

om namo näräyaëäya

Dear Vivek Ji,

Thanks for your mail.In my article,I am going to delineate Ashlesha Bali is an effective remedy for Naaga Dosha in our country.I am going to disclose some of the secrets of this remedial measure.

For this I have been discussing with many of the noted Astrologers and Purohits in Dakshina Kannada District of Karnataka State and collected some notes regarding this Ashlesha Bali.

So please wait for the article.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.vivekvshetty <vivekvshetty wrote:

Hare Ram Krishna.Pranaam Ramdas Rao ji,Thrilled to read about your paaer on Ashlesha bali. Looking forward very impatiently to it. This again is very common in Mangalore region and not in other parts of India.The reason, I have been told is that the Konkan region fall under Parashuram Shristhi and killing serpants (cobra) is strictly a no-no.I have heard stories about Naga visiting my ancestral home and leaving only after it has been assured of proper Pooja.It would be very kind of you to throw more light on this.For those who do not belong to the region, the following will help.In our part of Karnataka every body has some experiences relating to Nagas and they occupy a very important position in the hierarchy of deities to be worshipped. Nobody dare kill a Naga (cobra) even if enters the house or seen on

the path. Killing a Naga is said to entail a curse or a dosha which is said to afflict all future generations.It is a Dosha that is very hard to overcome.Thanking you,yours vivek. sohamsa , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao> wrote:>> > om namo näräyaëäya> Dear Svayambu Ji,> Thanks for your mail and suggestions to write a paper on Sandhi Shanti.At the moment I am writing another important remedial measure called " ASHLESHA BALI " an effective remedy for Naaga Dosha for JD Annual Magazine.> Now you asked me about the cost of any Sandhi Shanti Homam/Havan.It depends on place to place and depends on the Purohits who perform such Havans.In cities like Mumbai, it may be expensive say about 10000 Rs.but in villages like my co-brother Shri Krishna Adiga's place ( Perdoor near Udipi ) the cost is highly reduced say about 3000 to 4000 Rs.This includes all the

articles used for the Havan,Mantra Japa and finally feeding of Brahmins.> Normally Shri Adiga is not asking any fees and I only gave him about 4000 Rs.last year for my daughter's Kuja- Rahu Sandhi Shanti Havan.If you ask me ,he will tell anybody how much one can be able to give Dakshina,that much only he will take.He is not bothered about money but gives importance to the correct procedures,correct pronouncing of Mantra Japa etc.> I once saw his bith chart and got amazed as he is Dhanu Lagna person with Guru there itself causing a powerful Hamsa Maha Purusha Yoga.Anyhow I am not disclosing further informations as I dont have his chart details presently.> I hope this helps you.> With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,> Ramadas Rao.> > > svayambu <svayambu> wrote:> > > Dear Ramadas-ji, Ajit-ji and other gurus> > First thank you for your guidance and

opinions on this matter. I read > all your emials.> > Further, Is it possible to get some more information on how much this > kind of puja would cost ? And if there are some shortcuts for people > who may not be able to afford it ?> > And finally regarding this "sandhi shanti" I feel that it would be > great if an introductory paper could be written based on the > knowledge posted in this thread.> > Thanks and kind regards.> > Svayambu> > > sohamsa , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao> wrote:> >> > > > om namo näräyaëäya> > Dear Svayambu Ji,> > If you ask me,my answer is yes.Both Rahu and Guru are enemic to > each other.Both are in 6-8 to each other.Actually Sandhi Shanti has > to be performed atleast 6 months before starting of Guru Dasa.If you > delay this time period,you

may experience a little of this Dasa > Sandhi.Here the main ptoblem is the health problem.> > Here I am quoting my own example.When Guru Dasa started in 4/7/1973 > ( using 360 Savana days per year ),my parents forgot to perform the > Sandhi Shanti for Rahu-Brihaspati.I can say that it was written in my > fate that I had to suffer.Guru's Antara was till 11/8/1975.In my > chart,Lagna is Makara with Chandra there, Rahu and vargothama Shukra > in 2nd house and Ravi,Budha and Vargothama Guru in 3rd house.So both > the planets are in 2-12 to each other.See that Rahu is with Yoga > Karaka Shukra who is very strong in the chart but still its after > effects are shown in Guru Dasa -Guru's Antara.As per my > rememberance,around 1st week of March 1975,I got a sudden attack of > Chicken-Pox and suffered severely for about 2 months with complete > bed rest.> > This is for your

information.> > In order to aviod severe health problems, it is better to perform > Sandhi Shanti as prescribed by the priest.> > I hope this helps you.> > With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,> > Ramadas Rao.> > > > svayambu <svayambu> wrote:> > Dear Ramadas-ji, Sanjay-ji and other Gurus> > > > The sandhi shanti dicussion has been really enlightening. I had > been > > searching for some information because a priest recommended the > Kuja-> > Rahu shanti for a relative.> > > > My question in this regard is that does this have to be performed > > even if the the planets concerned are well placed in the rasi > chart ?> > > > For example I'm currently running Rahu dasa (going into Jupiter). > > Rahu is in the first house with dispositor venus in the 11th Leo > and >

> Jupiter is retrograde in the 6th house Pisces (own house). In this > > case is sandhi shanti required ?> > > > Full positions in Rasi:> > Lagna: Libra> > 1st: Ra, Su 6th: Ju 7th: Ke 8th: Mo 9th: Ma 10th:Sa > > 11th:Ve 12th: Me > > > > Thanks again> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > *tat savitur varenyam* > > > > > > > >