IndiaDivine.org

BTR rectification

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Neeraj Ji,

His name is Maguleeswaran (மகà¯à®²à¯€à®¸à¯à®µà®°à®©à¯).

He is in a village name

Chitod (சிதà¯à®¤à¯‹à®Ÿà¯) near Erode. It is 90-95 KM

from Coimbatore and 10-

13 KM from Erode.

He is very famous. Just get down from Bus stand and ask anyone and

they will guide you. It is 10 mins walk from chitod bus stand.

Actually it is not even bus stand .. it is just a bus stop. Very

small village though...

There are two astrologers similar name.. one called maguleeswaran

and other called maheswaran in that village. Get the right one.

As I'm from software field, here is my disclaimer as we always love.

Mr. Dhanabaln,What you are saying does happen but I will narrate an incident that happened with me.A friend of mine gave me the phone number of an astrologer in Punjab. I contacted him over the phone and gave him my birth details. He did a computer chart and told me some 10 or 12 amazing things. We have never met, he has not visited even the country I live in not to talk of my house. I vividly remember him telling me that my house has balcony on 3 sides. He also told me I have a "grey" pet animal in my house. I told him no, we have a black alsatian dog. He insisted on grey animal. After I finished the conversation I told my wife about his insistence on the grey animal. She said that is correct, we have "Coco". Now Coco is our "African Grey" parrot. I just did not think of this fact at that time. I don't think there was a trick

in this.RegardsSunil--- On Mon, 9/29/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: Re: BTR rectification Date: Monday, September 29, 2008, 10:14 AM

Dear K.P.Naidu

The previous astrolger is not arriving the number of children by prediction. He casually asked all the information from the native and recorded in the horoscope to help other astrologers. The next astrologer reads the code word and tell to the native. The native presumes that the astrologer gave correct prediction. This technique is followed to gain the confidence of the native. There is understanding between the astrologers to write and read the code words.

Dhanabalan --- On Mon, 9/29/08, K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.comMonday, September 29, 2008, 2:45 PM

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,

On one hand you are not agreeing Vedic astrologer's correct prediction reg children in the given case and on the other hand you are telling the previous astrologer wrote in the original horoscope in code words reg children etc. Is the previous astrologer not vedic astrologer ? Is his prediction (in code words) reg children not correct ? Is your statement not self contradictory ?

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Mon, 29/9/08, sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.comMonday, 29 September, 2008, 12:16 PM

Mr. Dhanabalan,Sir,The clarification given by you is really astonishing . Can you please throw more light on this trick? sk@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Babukrcbe> > I do not agree that the vedic astrologer gave correct prediction about how many children for your mother, how many male children and female children for your grand father and how many wife to the grandfather, etc.> > Generally, these particulars are noted in the original horoscope itself by code words by the previous astrologers, called as Duruva kanitham. It is a trick.> > Dhanabalan> > --- On Sun, 9/28/08, babukrcbe <babukrcbe@. ..> wrote:> > babukrcbe <babukrcbe@. ..>> Subject:

Re: BTR rectification> @gro ups.com> Sunday, September 28, 2008, 2:10 PM> > > > > > > Dear Ms Bina and others interested in BTR,> > As Sathish Ji has rightly said, the chart that match your life > events is the correct one.> > Also when KP astrologers rectified your time for 4 different times, > did they ask you to verify some kind of birth marks that are unique. > > My birth time is also rectified by 1 minute 30 secs and only then my > birth mark can match and also my life events match with it. So you > may want to do same.> > Regarding paramprik(Vedic) Vs KP, I would suggest you to stick with > the system that gives you correct prediction. Here also you need > good vedic

astrologer. There are many so called vedic astrologers on > the streets misguiding and misleading people. It is your duty to > find the right astrologer for you.> > There are some events that Vedic can tell you but as per my > knowledge I don't think KP can do. For instance, I met a vedic > astrologer to analyze my horoscope. He was veryfying my horoscope > and thereby my birth time and asked some past events. He said my > mother has/had 5 siblings. And I know very well that my mother has > only 4 siblings. I argued with him but he did not accept and more so > he said that if I prove him wrong he will quit astrology which is > his bread and butter. I was unhappy and came back to home and was > discussing with my mother. Then my mother was surprised when I said > she has 5 siblings. She said when she was 1 yr old, her 2.5 year old > sister died

in village due to some fever. Looks like my mother got > to know this at very later age (around 10 yrs) through elder > siblings.> > Also that vedic astrologer said my father is one of his 14 siblings > and out of 14, 12 are girls and 2 are boys!!! and he said my grand > father had 2 wives !!!!. He also said my father is youngest child > for my grandfather.> > All of his statements are true. Some may argue that these are known > facts and what is great in knowing them from an astrologer. I'm just > bringing here that Vedic system is an excellent system but there is > dearth of good astrologers in vedic system.> > Such is the accuracy of Vedic system!!!. Both Vedic and KP are good > but you need to get good astrologer. If you get good vedic > astrologer stick to them. If you get good KP astrologer stick to > them. > >

Just my two cents in your bank.> > Regards,> K.Babu> > @gro ups.com, Satish Rallabandi > <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Ms Bina,> > > > The ultimate solution is which chart > finally matched your life events.> > > > Please accept the chart and discard the > rest. Please do not waste > > your precious money.> > > >

Regards,> > > > Satish> > > > > > > > --- On Fri, 9/26/08, bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..> wrote:> > > > bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..>> > Re: BTR rectification> > @gro ups.com> > Friday, September 26, 2008, 9:08 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,> > .....none of them

accepted my time of birth.> > .....all of them insisted on doing BTR.> > .....all four came out with different birth time..!!!!> > .....all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was most> > accurate & only their perticular time of birth should be> > used in future.> > .....now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes.> > .....no need to say all four predictions were different.> > > > TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO TEST > > THEM AS I CAN NOT DO TESTING AT THE COST OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY.I > > DONOT INTEND TO DOWNGRADE KP ASTROLOGERS.> > > > Frankly speaking I have comparetively more trust on PARAMPARIK > > SYSTEM,as i have to follow only one horoscope.> > > > Please note i am studant of astrology and trying to learn > PARAMPARIK

> > SYSTEM.> > > > With out any prejudice towards anyone...> > > > Thanks for giving your views> > > > Bina Vyas> > > > @gro ups.com, "tw853" <tw853@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Friend,> > > > > > This undesirable practice can be called the craze for BTR.> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > tw> > > > > > > > > > > > @gro ups.com, "bina.vyas" <bina.vyas@> > wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > > > > > With my personal experience I am writing this...> > > > Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?> > > > Even though client tells

specifically that BTR is already > > done..!!> > > > > > > > Bina Vyas> > > >> > >> >>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Hi Sunil,After a long time.I have come across some people who can predict surprising things. Some are astrologers, some are not.According to my point of view, the ability of reading such thing, is not based only on the Astrology, but the are having a Divine Power. That is called Power of Mind. Especially those who are engage in meditation, the can have such a power of mind. That ability is not limited to this soul, but to the past also and even with the dead persons.Have a nice daySunaparantha ----- Original

Message ----Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21 Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 1:01:00 PMRe: Re: BTR rectification

Mr. Dhanabaln,What you are saying does happen but I will narrate an incident that happened with me.A friend of mine gave me the phone number of an astrologer in Punjab. I contacted him over the phone and gave him my birth details. He did a computer chart and told me some 10 or 12 amazing things. We have never met, he has not visited even the country I live in not to talk of my house. I vividly remember him telling me that my house has balcony on 3 sides. He also told me I have a "grey" pet animal in my house. I told him no, we have a black alsatian dog. He insisted on grey animal. After I finished the conversation I told my wife about

his insistence on the grey animal. She said that is correct, we have "Coco". Now Coco is our "African Grey" parrot. I just did not think of this fact at that time. I don't think there was a trick

in this.RegardsSunil--- On Mon, 9/29/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.comMonday, September 29, 2008, 10:14 AM

Dear K.P.Naidu

The previous astrolger is not arriving the number of children by prediction. He casually asked all the information from the native and recorded in the horoscope to help other astrologers. The next astrologer reads the code word and tell to the native. The native presumes that the astrologer gave correct prediction. This technique is followed to gain the confidence of the native. There is understanding between the astrologers to write and read the code words.

Dhanabalan --- On Mon, 9/29/08, K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.comMonday, September 29, 2008, 2:45 PM

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,

On one hand you are not agreeing Vedic astrologer's correct prediction reg children in the given case and on the other hand you are telling the previous astrologer wrote in the original horoscope in code words reg children etc. Is the previous astrologer not vedic astrologer ? Is his prediction (in code words) reg children not correct ? Is your statement not self contradictory ?

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Mon, 29/9/08, sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.comMonday, 29 September, 2008, 12:16 PM

Mr. Dhanabalan,Sir,The clarification given by you is really astonishing . Can you please throw more light on this trick? sk@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Babukrcbe> > I do not agree that the vedic astrologer gave correct prediction about how many children for your mother, how many male children and female children for your grand father and how many wife to the grandfather, etc.> > Generally, these particulars are noted in the original horoscope itself by code words by the previous astrologers, called as Duruva kanitham. It is a trick.> > Dhanabalan> > --- On Sun, 9/28/08, babukrcbe <babukrcbe@. ..> wrote:> >

babukrcbe <babukrcbe@. ..>> Subject:

Re: BTR rectification> @gro ups.com> Sunday, September 28, 2008, 2:10 PM> > > > > > > Dear Ms Bina and others interested in BTR,> > As Sathish Ji has rightly said, the chart that match your life > events is the correct one.> > Also when KP astrologers rectified your time for 4 different times, > did they ask you to verify some kind of birth marks that are unique. > > My birth time is also rectified by 1 minute 30 secs and only then my > birth mark can match and also my life events match with it. So you > may want to do same.> > Regarding paramprik(Vedic) Vs KP, I would suggest you to stick with > the system that gives you correct

prediction. Here also you need > good vedic

astrologer. There are many so called vedic astrologers on > the streets misguiding and misleading people. It is your duty to > find the right astrologer for you.> > There are some events that Vedic can tell you but as per my > knowledge I don't think KP can do. For instance, I met a vedic > astrologer to analyze my horoscope. He was veryfying my horoscope > and thereby my birth time and asked some past events. He said my > mother has/had 5 siblings. And I know very well that my mother has > only 4 siblings. I argued with him but he did not accept and more so > he said that if I prove him wrong he will quit astrology which is > his bread and butter. I was unhappy and came back to home and was > discussing with my mother. Then my mother was surprised when I said > she has 5 siblings. She said when she was 1 yr old, her 2.5 year old > sister died

in village due to some fever. Looks like my mother got > to know this at very later age (around 10 yrs) through elder > siblings.> > Also that vedic astrologer said my father is one of his 14 siblings > and out of 14, 12 are girls and 2 are boys!!! and he said my grand > father had 2 wives !!!!. He also said my father is youngest child > for my grandfather.> > All of his statements are true. Some may argue that these are known > facts and what is great in knowing them from an astrologer. I'm just > bringing here that Vedic system is an excellent system but there is > dearth of good astrologers in vedic system.> > Such is the accuracy of Vedic system!!!. Both Vedic and KP are good > but you need to get good astrologer. If you get good vedic > astrologer stick to them. If you get good KP astrologer stick to > them. > >

Just my two cents in your bank.> > Regards,> K.Babu> > @gro ups.com, Satish Rallabandi > <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Ms Bina,> > > > The ultimate solution is which chart > finally matched your life events.> > > > Please accept the chart and discard the > rest. Please do not waste > > your precious money.> > > >

Regards,> > > > Satish> > > > > > > > --- On Fri, 9/26/08, bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..> wrote:> > > > bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..>> > Re: BTR rectification> > @gro ups.com> > Friday, September 26, 2008, 9:08 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,> > .....none of them

accepted my time of birth.> > .....all of them insisted on doing BTR.> > .....all four came out with different birth time..!!!!> > .....all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was most> > accurate & only their perticular time of birth should be> > used in future.> > .....now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes.> > .....no need to say all four predictions were different.> > > > TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO TEST > > THEM AS I CAN NOT DO TESTING AT THE COST OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY.I > > DONOT INTEND TO DOWNGRADE KP ASTROLOGERS.> > > > Frankly speaking I have comparetively more trust on PARAMPARIK > > SYSTEM,as i have to follow only one horoscope.> > > > Please note i am studant of astrology and trying to learn > PARAMPARIK

> > SYSTEM.> > > > With out any prejudice towards anyone...> > > > Thanks for giving your views> > > > Bina Vyas> > > > @gro ups.com, "tw853" <tw853@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Friend,> > > > > > This undesirable practice can be called the craze for BTR.> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > tw> > > > > > > > > > > > @gro ups.com, "bina.vyas" <bina.vyas@> > wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > > > > > With my personal experience I am writing this...> > > > Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?> > > > Even though client tells

specifically that BTR is already > > done..!!> > > > > > > > Bina Vyas> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Babukrcbe

I heard about that astrologer. People said that he is a good astrologer. But I did not met him. That town Chitod is about 100km from my place. I will met him and share my experience with you.

Thank you for the right information.

Dhanabalan

--- On Tue, 9/30/08, babukrcbe <babukrcbe wrote:

babukrcbe <babukrcbe Re: BTR rectification Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 1:31 AM

Hello Neeraj Ji,His name is Maguleeswaran (மகà¯à®²à¯€à®¸à¯à®µà®°à®©à¯). He is in a village nameChitod (சிதà¯à®¤à¯‹à®Ÿà¯) near Erode. It is 90-95 KMfrom Coimbatore and 10-13 KM from Erode.He is very famous. Just get down from Bus stand and ask anyone andthey will guide you. It is 10 mins walk from chitod bus stand.Actually it is not even bus stand .. it is just a bus stop. Verysmall village though...There are two astrologers similar name.. one called maguleeswaranand other called maheswaran in that village. Get the right one.As I'm from software field, here is my disclaimer as we always love.

Dear Sunil Sharma

I have almost lost the confidence about astrology. Your posting has changed my view. I like to see the astrologers like one you have mentioned. I want to know how is it possible for him to give accurate prediction.

Thank you.

Dhanabalan--- On Tue, 9/30/08, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21 wrote:

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21Re: Re: BTR rectification Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 7:31 AM

Mr. Dhanabaln,What you are saying does happen but I will narrate an incident that happened with me.A friend of mine gave me the phone number of an astrologer in Punjab. I contacted him over the phone and gave him my birth details. He did a computer chart and told me some 10 or 12 amazing things. We have never met, he has not visited even the country I live in not to talk of my house. I vividly remember him telling me that my house has balcony on 3 sides. He also told me I have a "grey" pet animal in my house. I told him no, we have a black alsatian dog. He insisted on grey animal. After I finished the conversation I told my wife about his insistence on the grey animal. She said that is correct, we have "Coco". Now Coco is our "African Grey" parrot. I just did not think of this fact at that time. I don't think there was a trick in this.RegardsSunil--- On Mon, 9/29/08, Dhanabalan R

<r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.comMonday, September 29, 2008, 10:14 AM

Dear K.P.Naidu

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,

Naidu KP

Mr. Dhanabalan,Sir,The clarification given by you is really astonishing . Can you please throw more light on this trick? sk@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Babukrcbe> > I do not agree that the vedic astrologer gave correct prediction about how many children for your mother, how many male children and female children for your grand father and how many wife to the grandfather, etc.> > Generally, these particulars are noted in the original horoscope itself by code words by the previous astrologers, called as Duruva kanitham. It is a trick.> > Dhanabalan> > --- On Sun, 9/28/08, babukrcbe <babukrcbe@. ..> wrote:> > babukrcbe <babukrcbe@. ..>> Subject:

Re: BTR rectification> @gro ups.com> Sunday, September 28, 2008, 2:10 PM> > > > > > > Dear Ms Bina and others interested in BTR,> > As Sathish Ji has rightly said, the chart that match your life > events is the correct one.> > Also when KP astrologers rectified your time for 4 different times, > did they ask you to verify some kind of birth marks that are unique. > > My birth time is also rectified by 1 minute 30 secs and only then my > birth mark can match and also my life events match with it. So you > may want to do same.> > Regarding paramprik(Vedic) Vs KP, I would suggest you to stick with > the system that gives you correct prediction. Here also you need > good vedic

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

Siddhis (divine powers) are useful in predicting past and present. There are various siddhis mentioned in Tantra and Yoga books. But for future, you require astrology. In my opinion, Jyotish is the (probably only) divine power for knowing future.

Have you seen any success with those people in predicting future. Ask them to predict Sensex or any other thing that you can check next day and you get more insights on different divine powers and their scope of operation.

The people that you are

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 7:44 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Hi Sunil,After a long time.I have come across some people who can predict surprising things. Some are astrologers, some are not.According to my point of view, the ability of reading such thing, is not based only on the Astrology, but the are having a Divine Power. That is called Power of Mind. Especially those who are engage in meditation, the can have such a power of mind. That ability is not limited to this soul, but to the past also and even with the dead persons.

Have a nice daySunaparantha

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 1:01:00 PMRe: Re: BTR rectification

Mr. Dhanabaln,What you are saying does happen but I will narrate an incident that happened with me.A friend of mine gave me the phone number of an astrologer in Punjab. I contacted him over the phone and gave him my birth details. He did a computer chart and told me some 10 or 12 amazing things. We have never met, he has not visited even the country I live in not to talk of my house. I vividly remember him telling me that my house has balcony on 3 sides. He also told me I have a " grey " pet animal in my house. I told him no, we have a black alsatian dog. He insisted on grey animal. After I finished the conversation I told my wife about his insistence on the grey animal. She said that is correct, we have " Coco " . Now Coco is our " African Grey " parrot. I just did not think of this fact at that time. I don't think there was a trick in this.

RegardsSunil--- On Mon, 9/29/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: Re: BTR rectification

@gro ups.comMonday, September 29, 2008, 10:14 AM

Dear K.P.Naidu

K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.com

Monday, September 29, 2008, 2:45 PM

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,

Naidu KP

sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.com

Monday, 29 September, 2008, 12:16 PM

Mr. Dhanabalan,Sir,The clarification given by you is really astonishing . Can you please throw more light on this trick? sk@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...>

wrote:>> Dear Babukrcbe> > I do not agree that the vedic astrologer gave correct prediction about how many children for your mother, how many male children and female children for your grand father and how many wife to the

grandfather, etc.> > Generally, these particulars are noted in the original horoscope itself by code words by the previous astrologers, called as Duruva kanitham. It is a trick.> > Dhanabalan

> > --- On Sun, 9/28/08, babukrcbe <babukrcbe@. ..> wrote:> > babukrcbe <babukrcbe@. ..>> Re: BTR rectification> @gro ups.com

> Sunday, September 28, 2008, 2:10 PM> > > > > > > Dear Ms Bina and others interested in BTR,> > As Sathish Ji has rightly said, the chart that match your life

> events is the correct one.> > Also when KP astrologers rectified your time for 4 different times, > did they ask you to verify some kind of birth marks that are unique. > > My birth time is also rectified by 1 minute 30 secs and only then

my > birth mark can match and also my life events match with it. So you > may want to do same.> > Regarding paramprik(Vedic) Vs KP, I would suggest you to stick with > the system that gives you correct prediction. Here also you need

> good vedic astrologer. There are many so called vedic astrologers on > the streets misguiding and misleading people. It is your duty to > find the right astrologer for you.> > There are some events that Vedic can tell you but as per my

> knowledge I don't think KP can do. For instance, I met a vedic > astrologer to analyze my horoscope. He was veryfying my horoscope > and thereby my birth time and asked some past events. He said my

> mother has/had 5 siblings. And I know very well that my mother has > only 4 siblings. I argued with him but he did not accept and more so > he said that if I prove him wrong he will quit astrology which is

> his bread and butter. I was unhappy and came back to home and was > discussing with my mother. Then my mother was surprised when I said > she has 5 siblings. She said when she was 1 yr old, her 2.5 year

old > sister died in village due to some fever. Looks like my mother got > to know this at very later age (around 10 yrs) through elder > siblings.> > Also that vedic astrologer said my father is one of his 14 siblings

> and out of 14, 12 are girls and 2 are boys!!! and he said my grand > father had 2 wives !!!!. He also said my father is youngest child > for my grandfather.> > All of his statements are true. Some may argue that these are known

> facts and what is great in knowing them from an astrologer. I'm just > bringing here that Vedic system is an excellent system but there is > dearth of good astrologers in vedic system.>

> Such is the accuracy of Vedic system!!!. Both Vedic and KP are good > but you need to get good astrologer. If you get good vedic > astrologer stick to them. If you get good KP astrologer stick to > them.

> > Just my two cents in your bank.> > Regards,> K.Babu> > @gro ups.com, Satish Rallabandi > <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:

> >> > Dear Ms Bina,> > > > The ultimate solution is which chart > finally matched your life events.> > > > Please accept the chart and discard the

> rest. Please do not waste > > your precious money.> > > > Regards,> > > > Satish> >

> > > > > > --- On Fri, 9/26/08, bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..> wrote:> > > > bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..>> > Re: BTR rectification

> > @gro ups.com> > Friday, September 26, 2008, 9:08 PM> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,> > .....none of them accepted my time of birth.> > .....all of them insisted on doing BTR.

> > .....all four came out with different birth time..!!!!> > .....all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was most> > accurate & only their perticular time of birth should be> > used in future.

> > .....now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes.> > .....no need to say all four predictions were different.> > > > TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO

TEST > > THEM AS I CAN NOT DO TESTING AT THE COST OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY.I > > DONOT INTEND TO DOWNGRADE KP ASTROLOGERS.> > > > Frankly speaking I have comparetively more trust on PARAMPARIK

> > SYSTEM,as i have to follow only one horoscope.> > > > Please note i am studant of astrology and trying to learn > PARAMPARIK > > SYSTEM.> > > > With out any prejudice towards anyone...

> > > > Thanks for giving your views> > > > Bina Vyas> > > > @gro ups.com, " tw853 " <tw853@> wrote:

> > >> > > Dear Friend,> > > > > > This undesirable practice can be called the craze for BTR.> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > tw

> > > > > > > > > > > > @gro ups.com, " bina.vyas " <bina.vyas@> > wrote:> > > >

> > > > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > > > > > With my personal experience I am writing this...> > > > Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?

> > > > Even though client tells specifically that BTR is already > > done..!!> > > > > > > > Bina Vyas> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Lal Kitab is very popular in Punjab. It sometimes give you some very interesting observations and the one what Sunil ji is mentioning is also, I believe, one of them. Mind you that those are not predictions but just observations that are used to ascertain nature of planet and suggest appropriate remedy.

To a person from KP background, Lal Kitab is very hard to digest because of the seemingly unscientific way it is written. It was very difficult for me initially to accept principles of Lal Kitab just because of strange and kind of boorish language used. Also there is fundamental dispute between KP and Lal Kitab, as the sole purpose of Lal Kitab is to suggest remedy and ward off the evil caused by the planets whereas KP doesn't accept remedy at all.

Some of the common observations like

1. The people living in the house opposite to you will not have male child, or

2. There should be a police-wala living in your street, etc. are the some observations/ predictions very difficult to make using KP because the predictive methodology in KP is not created keeping those aspects of predictions in mind.

Just as an example, the first observation is used in Lal Kitab to verifying Rahu's placement in first house. This is good way for rectification of ascendant where the ascendant itself is disputed. Lal Kitab doesn't answer most of the how and why type of questions and that is the reason it is difficult to understand somebody of logical mind.

Having said it, though these observations are very impactful and good for impress non-believer but not have much predictive astrological value. For example, what you will do by knowing that the person living opoosite side of your house doesn't have a male child? or what you will do by knowing that there is a gray color animal in your house?

Information available on Lal Kitab is very limited. The original Lal Kitabs are written in Urdu and most of us can not understand Urdu. Though Hindi transliterations are available for most of the Lal Kitab editions still lots of information on Lal Kitab has been passed using personal contacts so all observations are not written in Lal Kitab but learnt from Guru/ friend or deduced from the book. I am involved with Lal Kitab for a long time and written as little bit about it. I guess these two URLs will be useful for anybody interested in learning Lal Kitab -

http://www.astrocamp.com/Vedic Astrology/labels/lal%20kitab.html

http://www.jroller.com/Vedic Astrology/entry/lal_kitab_amp_kp_quick

I must re-emphasize, though using Lal Kitab, sometimes astrologers can make some very interesting observations but those observations are not much of the predictive value for the KP astrologer, because KP astrologer doesn't believe in remedy which is the sole purpose of making those observations. If any KP astrologers studying Lal Kitab, s/he should keep it in mind. I know few of this forum members joined my Lal Kitab forum and found it abdurd, so I must caution this forum members.

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:48 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Sunil Sharma

I have almost lost the confidence about astrology. Your posting has changed my view. I like to see the astrologers like one you have mentioned. I want to know how is it possible for him to give accurate prediction.

Thank you.

Dhanabalan--- On Tue, 9/30/08, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21 wrote:

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21 Re: Re: BTR rectification Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 7:31 AM

Mr. Dhanabaln,What you are saying does happen but I will narrate an incident that happened with me.A friend of mine gave me the phone number of an astrologer in Punjab. I contacted him over the phone and gave him my birth details. He did a computer chart and told me some 10 or 12 amazing things. We have never met, he has not visited even the country I live in not to talk of my house. I vividly remember him telling me that my house has balcony on 3 sides. He also told me I have a " grey " pet animal in my house. I told him no, we have a black alsatian dog. He insisted on grey animal. After I finished the conversation I told my wife about his insistence on the grey animal. She said that is correct, we have " Coco " . Now Coco is our " African Grey " parrot. I just did not think of this fact at that time. I don't think there was a trick in this.

Dear K.P.Naidu

K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.com

Monday, September 29, 2008, 2:45 PM

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,

Naidu KP

Mr. Dhanabalan,Sir,The clarification given by you is really astonishing . Can you please throw more light on this trick? sk@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...>

wrote:>> Dear Babukrcbe> > I do not agree that the vedic astrologer gave correct prediction about how many children for your mother, how many male children and female children for your grand father and how many wife to the

grandfather, etc.> > Generally, these particulars are noted in the original horoscope itself by code words by the previous astrologers, called as Duruva kanitham. It is a trick.> > Dhanabalan

> > --- On Sun, 9/28/08, babukrcbe <babukrcbe@. ..> wrote:> > babukrcbe <babukrcbe@. ..>> Re: BTR rectification> @gro ups.com

> Sunday, September 28, 2008, 2:10 PM> > > > > > > Dear Ms Bina and others interested in BTR,> > As Sathish Ji has rightly said, the chart that match your life

> events is the correct one.> > Also when KP astrologers rectified your time for 4 different times, > did they ask you to verify some kind of birth marks that are unique. > > My birth time is also rectified by 1 minute 30 secs and only then

my > birth mark can match and also my life events match with it. So you > may want to do same.> > Regarding paramprik(Vedic) Vs KP, I would suggest you to stick with > the system that gives you correct prediction. Here also you need

> good vedic astrologer. There are many so called vedic astrologers on > the streets misguiding and misleading people. It is your duty to > find the right astrologer for you.> > There are some events that Vedic can tell you but as per my

> knowledge I don't think KP can do. For instance, I met a vedic > astrologer to analyze my horoscope. He was veryfying my horoscope > and thereby my birth time and asked some past events. He said my

> mother has/had 5 siblings. And I know very well that my mother has > only 4 siblings. I argued with him but he did not accept and more so > he said that if I prove him wrong he will quit astrology which is

> his bread and butter. I was unhappy and came back to home and was > discussing with my mother. Then my mother was surprised when I said > she has 5 siblings. She said when she was 1 yr old, her 2.5 year

old > sister died in village due to some fever. Looks like my mother got > to know this at very later age (around 10 yrs) through elder > siblings.> > Also that vedic astrologer said my father is one of his 14 siblings

> and out of 14, 12 are girls and 2 are boys!!! and he said my grand > father had 2 wives !!!!. He also said my father is youngest child > for my grandfather.> > All of his statements are true. Some may argue that these are known

> facts and what is great in knowing them from an astrologer. I'm just > bringing here that Vedic system is an excellent system but there is > dearth of good astrologers in vedic system.>

> Such is the accuracy of Vedic system!!!. Both Vedic and KP are good > but you need to get good astrologer. If you get good vedic > astrologer stick to them. If you get good KP astrologer stick to > them.

> > Just my two cents in your bank.> > Regards,> K.Babu> > @gro ups.com, Satish Rallabandi > <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:

> >> > Dear Ms Bina,> > > > The ultimate solution is which chart > finally matched your life events.> > > > Please accept the chart and discard the

> rest. Please do not waste > > your precious money.> > > > Regards,> > > > Satish> >

> > > > > > --- On Fri, 9/26/08, bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..> wrote:> > > > bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..>> > Re: BTR rectification

> > @gro ups.com> > Friday, September 26, 2008, 9:08 PM> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,> > .....none of them accepted my time of birth.> > .....all of them insisted on doing BTR.

> > .....all four came out with different birth time..!!!!> > .....all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was most> > accurate & only their perticular time of birth should be> > used in future.

> > .....now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes.> > .....no need to say all four predictions were different.> > > > TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO

TEST > > THEM AS I CAN NOT DO TESTING AT THE COST OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY.I > > DONOT INTEND TO DOWNGRADE KP ASTROLOGERS.> > > > Frankly speaking I have comparetively more trust on PARAMPARIK

> > SYSTEM,as i have to follow only one horoscope.> > > > Please note i am studant of astrology and trying to learn > PARAMPARIK > > SYSTEM.> > > > With out any prejudice towards anyone...

> > > > Thanks for giving your views> > > > Bina Vyas> > > > @gro ups.com, " tw853 " <tw853@> wrote:

> > >> > > Dear Friend,> > > > > > This undesirable practice can be called the craze for BTR.> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > tw

> > > > > > > > > > > > @gro ups.com, " bina.vyas " <bina.vyas@> > wrote:> > > >

> > > > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > > > > > With my personal experience I am writing this...> > > > Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?

> > > > Even though client tells specifically that BTR is already > > done..!!> > > > > > > > Bina Vyas> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Members

recently I came across a book 'Your True Horoscope' by Shri SP Khullar. This book provides systematic approach to birth time rectification. I am still experimenting on the systems for birth time rectification. Can any of the list members discuss regarding the systems of birth time rectification given in the book.

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Tuesday, 30 September, 2008 10:43:50 PMRe: Re: BTR rectification

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Lal Kitab is very popular in Punjab. It sometimes give you some very interesting observations and the one what Sunil ji is mentioning is also, I believe, one of them. Mind you that those are not predictions but just observations that are used to ascertain nature of planet and suggest appropriate remedy.

To a person from KP background, Lal Kitab is very hard to digest because of the seemingly unscientific way it is written. It was very difficult for me initially to accept principles of Lal Kitab just because of strange and kind of boorish language used. Also there is fundamental dispute between KP and Lal Kitab, as the sole purpose of Lal Kitab is to suggest remedy and ward off the evil caused by the planets whereas KP doesn't accept remedy at all.

2. There should be a police-wala living in your street, etc. are the some observations/ predictions very difficult to make using KP because the predictive methodology in KP is not created keeping those aspects of predictions in mind.

Just as an example, the first observation is used in Lal Kitab to verifying Rahu's placement in first house. This is good way for rectification of ascendant where the ascendant itself is disputed. Lal Kitab doesn't answer most of the how and why type of questions and that is the reason it is difficult to understand somebody of logical mind.

Having said it, though these observations are very impactful and good for impress non-believer but not have much predictive astrological value. For example, what you will do by knowing that the person living opoosite side of your house doesn't have a male child? or what you will do by knowing that there is a gray color animal in your house?

Information available on Lal Kitab is very limited. The original Lal Kitabs are written in Urdu and most of us can not understand Urdu. Though Hindi transliterations are available for most of the Lal Kitab editions still lots of information on Lal Kitab has been passed using personal contacts so all observations are not written in Lal Kitab but learnt from Guru/ friend or deduced from the book. I am involved with Lal Kitab for a long time and written as little bit about it. I guess these two URLs will be useful for anybody interested in learning Lal Kitab -

http://www.astrocam p.com/vedicastro logy/labels/ lal%20kitab. html

http://www.jroller. com/vedicastrolo gy/entry/ lal_kitab_ amp_kp_quick

I must re-emphasize, though using Lal Kitab, sometimes astrologers can make some very interesting observations but those observations are not much of the predictive value for the KP astrologer, because KP astrologer doesn't believe in remedy which is the sole purpose of making those observations. If any KP astrologers studying Lal Kitab, s/he should keep it in mind. I know few of this forum members joined my Lal Kitab forum and found it abdurd, so I must caution this forum members.

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:48 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Sunil Sharma

Thank you.

Dhanabalan--- On Tue, 9/30/08, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ > wrote:

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ > Re: Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.comTuesday, September 30, 2008, 7:31 AM

Mr. Dhanabaln,What you are saying does happen but I will narrate an incident that happened with me.A friend of mine gave me the phone number of an astrologer in Punjab. I contacted him over the phone and gave him my birth details. He did a computer chart and told me some 10 or 12 amazing things. We have never met, he has not visited even the country I live in not to talk of my house. I vividly remember him telling me that my house has balcony on 3 sides. He also told me I have a "grey" pet animal in my house. I told him no, we have a black alsatian dog. He insisted on grey animal. After I finished the conversation I told my wife about his insistence on the grey animal. She said that is correct, we have "Coco". Now Coco is our "African Grey" parrot. I just did not think of this fact at that time. I don't think there was a trick in this.RegardsSunil--- On Mon, 9/29/08, Dhanabalan R

<r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear K.P.Naidu

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,

Naidu KP

Mr. Dhanabalan,Sir,The clarification given by you is really astonishing . Can you please throw more light on this trick? sk@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Babukrcbe> > I do not agree that the vedic astrologer gave correct prediction about how many children for your mother, how many male children and female children for your grand father and how many wife to the grandfather, etc.> > Generally, these particulars are noted in the original horoscope itself by code words by the previous astrologers, called as Duruva kanitham. It is a trick.> > Dhanabalan> > --- On Sun, 9/28/08, babukrcbe <babukrcbe@. ..> wrote:> > babukrcbe

<babukrcbe@. ..>> Re: BTR rectification> @gro ups.com> Sunday, September 28, 2008, 2:10 PM> > > > > > > Dear Ms Bina and others interested in BTR,> > As Sathish Ji has rightly said, the chart that match your life > events is the correct one.> > Also when KP astrologers rectified your time for 4 different times, > did they ask you to verify some kind of birth marks that are unique. > > My birth time is also rectified by 1 minute 30 secs and only then my > birth mark can match and also my life events match with it. So you > may want to do same.> > Regarding paramprik(Vedic) Vs KP, I would suggest you to stick with >

the system that gives you correct prediction. Here also you need > good vedic astrologer. There are many so called vedic astrologers on > the streets misguiding and misleading people. It is your duty to > find the right astrologer for you.> > There are some events that Vedic can tell you but as per my > knowledge I don't think KP can do. For instance, I met a vedic > astrologer to analyze my horoscope. He was veryfying my horoscope > and thereby my birth time and asked some past events. He said my > mother has/had 5 siblings. And I know very well that my mother has > only 4 siblings. I argued with him but he did not accept and more so > he said that if I prove him wrong he will quit astrology which is > his bread and butter. I was unhappy and came back to home and was > discussing with my mother. Then my mother was surprised when I said > she has 5

siblings. She said when she was 1 yr old, her 2.5 year old > sister died in village due to some fever. Looks like my mother got > to know this at very later age (around 10 yrs) through elder > siblings.> > Also that vedic astrologer said my father is one of his 14 siblings > and out of 14, 12 are girls and 2 are boys!!! and he said my grand > father had 2 wives !!!!. He also said my father is youngest child > for my grandfather.> > All of his statements are true. Some may argue that these are known > facts and what is great in knowing them from an astrologer. I'm just > bringing here that Vedic system is an excellent system but there is > dearth of good astrologers in vedic system.> > Such is the accuracy of Vedic system!!!. Both Vedic and KP are good > but you need to get good astrologer. If you get good vedic > astrologer

stick to them. If you get good KP astrologer stick to > them. > > Just my two cents in your bank.> > Regards,> K.Babu> > @gro ups.com, Satish Rallabandi > <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Ms Bina,> > > > The ultimate solution is which chart > finally matched your life events.> > > > Please accept the chart and discard the > rest. Please do not waste > >

your precious money.> > > > Regards,> > > > Satish> > > > > > > > --- On Fri, 9/26/08, bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..> wrote:> > > > bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..>> > Re: BTR rectification> > @gro ups.com> > Friday, September 26,

2008, 9:08 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,> > .....none of them accepted my time of birth.> > ......all of them insisted on doing BTR.> > .....all four came out with different birth time..!!!!> > .....all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was most> > accurate & only their perticular time of birth should be> > used in future.> > ......now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes.> > .....no need to say all four predictions were different.> > > > TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO TEST > > THEM AS I CAN NOT DO TESTING AT THE COST OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY.I > > DONOT INTEND TO DOWNGRADE KP

ASTROLOGERS.> > > > Frankly speaking I have comparetively more trust on PARAMPARIK > > SYSTEM,as i have to follow only one horoscope.> > > > Please note i am studant of astrology and trying to learn > PARAMPARIK > > SYSTEM.> > > > With out any prejudice towards anyone...> > > > Thanks for giving your views> > > > Bina Vyas> > > > @gro ups.com, "tw853" <tw853@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Friend,> > > > > > This undesirable practice can be called the craze for BTR.> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > tw> > > > > > > > > > > > @gro ups.com, "bina.vyas" <bina.vyas@> > wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > > > > > With my personal experience I am writing this...> > > > Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?> > > > Even though client tells specifically that BTR is already > > done..!!> > > > > > > > Bina Vyas> > > >> > >> >>

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Dear Punit Pandey ji,Thanks for the information on Laal Kitaab. Though you are definitely entitled to express your opinion/s, I have few points to mention here. I must request here that you take them in the right perspective for what they are i.e. my views. 1) Did you actually read the word prediction in my post? For your convenience I am pasting the relevant portion. "He did a computer chart and told me some 10 or 12 amazing things. We have never met, he has not visited even the country I live in not to talk of my house. I vividly remember him telling me that my house has balcony on 3 sides. He also told me I have a "grey" pet animal in my house. I told him no, we have a black alsatian dog. He insisted on grey animal". I did not claim that he predicted anything (read him telling

me) rather told me some amazing things of course from the present as though others may be able to see my future I will not know the efficacy of prediction till they come true, right? Moreover, someone telling me I have a grey animal (have, as in present tense) does not seem like a prediction to even my mind, untrained in astrology though it may be.2) This thread started with Dhanabalan ji saying there are some codes written in the horoscope and astrologers trick someone by reading those codes to impress the person. An astrologer telling someone that his/her mother has 4 or 5 siblings can hardly be termed a "prediction" as it has already happened. 3) Laal Kitab, no matter what it's origin or antecedents, is very much a part of astrology like KP is. Check most astrology sites and you see it available for download. That it is writtne in an incomprehensive manner does not take away its merits. Otherwise, me being hindi speaking would

not go to a tamil speaking astrologer mentioned by Mr. Babu in this post and that would be a pity, is it not?4) I have read several people on this site writing that "Research" is the purpose (at least one purpose) of this forum and now you tell us that KP does not accept "Remedies". Shouldn't you rather keep an open mind about things not hitherto accepted in KP to be accepted if and when found effective. Going per your view, there would be no sub theory, no Dr. Kar or 4 step theory. or nay other modification/innovation to KP system. Now that would be against the very basic tenets of Shri KSK who started on the premise that Vedic Astrology should be further refined through continuous research.Regards

Sunil

--- On Tue, 9/30/08, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Re: BTR rectification Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 10:13 AM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Dear Sunil Sharma

Thank you.

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ > Re: Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.comTuesday, September 30, 2008, 7:31 AM

<r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear K.P.Naidu

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,

Naidu KP

Just my two cents in your bank.> > Regards,> K.Babu> > @gro ups.com, Satish Rallabandi > <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Ms Bina,> > > > The ultimate solution is which chart > finally matched your life events.> > > > Please accept the chart and discard the > rest. Please do not waste > > your

precious money.> > > > Regards,> > > > Satish> > > > > > > > --- On Fri, 9/26/08, bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..> wrote:> > > > bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..>> > Re: BTR rectification> > @gro ups.com> > Friday, September 26, 2008, 9:08 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected KP astrologers,> >

> > On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,> > .....none of them accepted my time of birth.> > .....all of them insisted on doing BTR.> > .....all four came out with different birth time..!!!!> > .....all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was most> > accurate & only their perticular time of birth should be> > used in future.> > .....now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes.> > .....no need to say all four predictions were different.> > > > TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO TEST > > THEM AS I CAN NOT DO TESTING AT THE COST OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY.I > > DONOT INTEND TO DOWNGRADE KP ASTROLOGERS.> > > > Frankly speaking I have comparetively more trust on PARAMPARIK > > SYSTEM,as i have to follow only one

horoscope.> > > > Please note i am studant of astrology and trying to learn > PARAMPARIK > > SYSTEM.> > > > With out any prejudice towards anyone...> > > > Thanks for giving your views> > > > Bina Vyas> > > > @gro ups.com, "tw853" <tw853@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Friend,> > > > > > This undesirable practice can be called the craze for BTR.> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > tw> > > > > > > > > > > > @gro ups.com, "bina.vyas" <bina.vyas@> > wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected KP

astrologers,> > > > > > > > With my personal experience I am writing this...> > > > Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?> > > > Even though client tells specifically that BTR is already > > done..!!> > > > > > > > Bina Vyas> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Sunil ji,

Reading your reply, it looks that yoiu think that I am against Lal

Kitab. I am not. I love lal kitab and I am a follower of it. Similar

to this forum, I had created Lal Kitab forum long back and that is

the biggest forum on the subject. I have no objection whether you

call your experience prediction or 'amazing things'. I not only know

about Lal Kitab but I did a systematic study of the subject.

I just wanted to bring in the forum's notice that there is nothing

startling about it. Those observations are easy to make and makes

good impact on people. Those are some very limited formulae used for

verification and there is no systematic procedure in Lal Kitab for

predictions. This is one very important point we should understand.

Having said that, it doesn't make Lal Kitab useless. It is a good

tool for suggesting remedies and I found those remedies working well.

I do suggest remedies to the people and 80% of times those are Lal

Kitab remedies. Though the use of remedies is always debatable and we

must understand this is a KP forum. Sri KSK, the inventor of KP

System, himself talked in details about the theory or Karma and

remedies and which leaves not much space for remedies in KP System.

In absense of any measurement matrix, the usefulness of remedies are

always going to be debatable and it makes it a very difficult subject

for research. If you have any idea how we can reserach remedies in KP

System, you are most welcome.

Like you, I also belive that the Lal Kitab is very much part of

astrology. You are correct that we will find Lal Kitab all over

Internet. You might not be knowing that other than being moderator of

biggest forum on Lal Kitab, I have created many websites and

resources on this subject. Search Lal Kitab on Internet and you will

find my websites like AstroCAMP.com, AstroSage.com and LalKitab.in at

many places.

Having said that, when I had written reply to Dhanabalan ji's email,

my sole purpose was to tell my understanding of this subject. I have

invovled with Lal Kitab as well as KP for a long time and I thought

that my views may be useful here. If you don't find my views of any

value, you can safely ignore them.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21

wrote:

>

> Dear Punit Pandey ji,

> Thanks for the information on Laal Kitaab. Though you are

definitely entitled to express your opinion/s, I have few points to

mention here. I must request here that you take them in the right

perspective for what they are i.e. my views. 

> 1) Did you actually read the word prediction in my post? For your

convenience I am pasting the relevant portion. " He did a computer

chart and told me some 10 or 12 amazing things. We have never met, he

has not visited even the country I live in not to talk of my house. I

vividly remember him telling me that my house has balcony on 3 sides.

He also told me I have a " grey " pet animal in my house. I told him

no, we have a black alsatian dog. He insisted on grey animal " . I did

not claim that he predicted anything (read him telling me) rather

told me some amazing things of course from the present as though

others may be able to see my future I will not know the efficacy of

prediction till they come true, right? Moreover, someone telling me I

have a grey animal (have, as in present tense) does not seem like a

prediction to even my mind, untrained in astrology though it may be.

> 2) This thread started with Dhanabalan ji saying there are some

codes written in the horoscope and astrologers trick someone by

reading those codes to impress the person. An astrologer telling

someone that his/her mother has 4 or 5 siblings can hardly be termed

a " prediction " as it has already happened. 

> 3) Laal Kitab, no matter what it's origin or antecedents, is very

much a part of astrology like KP is. Check most astrology sites and

you see it available for download. That it is writtne in an

incomprehensive manner does not take away its merits. Otherwise, me

being hindi speaking would not go to a tamil speaking astrologer

mentioned by Mr. Babu in this post and that would be a pity, is it

not?

> 4) I have read several people on this site writing that " Research "

is the purpose (at least one purpose) of this forum and now you tell

us that KP does not accept " Remedies " . Shouldn't you rather keep an

open mind about things not hitherto accepted in KP to be accepted if

and when found effective. Going per your view, there would be no sub

theory, no Dr. Kar or 4 step theory. or nay other

modification/innovation to KP system. Now that would be against the

very basic tenets of Shri KSK who started on the premise that Vedic

Astrology should be further refined through continuous research.

> Regards

> Sunil

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

> --- On Tue, 9/30/08, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Punit Pandey <punitp

> Re: Re: BTR rectification

>

> Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 10:13 AM

>

>

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

>  

> Lal Kitab is very popular in Punjab. It sometimes give you some

very interesting observations and the one what Sunil ji is mentioning

is also, I believe, one of them. Mind you that those are not

predictions but just observations that are used to ascertain nature

of planet and suggest appropriate remedy.

>  

> To a person from KP background, Lal Kitab is very hard to digest

because of the seemingly unscientific way it is written. It was very

difficult for me initially to accept principles of Lal Kitab just

because of strange and kind of boorish language used. Also there is

fundamental dispute between KP and Lal Kitab, as the sole purpose of

Lal Kitab is to suggest remedy and ward off the evil caused by the

planets whereas KP doesn't accept remedy at all.

>  

> Some of the common observations like

> 1. The people living in the house opposite to you will not have

male child, or

> 2. There should be a police-wala living in your street, etc. are

the some observations/ predictions very difficult to make using KP

because the predictive methodology in KP is not created keeping those

aspects of predictions in mind.

>  

> Just as an example, the first observation is used in Lal Kitab to

verifying Rahu's placement in first house. This is good way for

rectification of ascendant where the ascendant itself is disputed.

Lal Kitab doesn't answer most of the how and why type of questions

and that is the reason it is difficult to understand somebody

of logical mind.

>  

> Having said it, though these observations are very impactful and

good for impress non-believer but not have much predictive

astrological value. For example, what you will do by knowing that the

person living opoosite side of your house doesn't have a male child?

or what you will do by knowing that there is a gray color animal in

your house?

>  

> Information available on Lal Kitab is very limited. The original

Lal Kitabs are written in Urdu and most of us can not understand

Urdu. Though Hindi transliterations are available for most of the Lal

Kitab editions still lots of information on Lal Kitab has been passed

using personal contacts so all observations are not written in Lal

Kitab but learnt from Guru/ friend or deduced from the book. I am

involved with Lal Kitab for a long time and written as little bit

about it. I guess these two URLs will be useful for anybody

interested in learning Lal Kitab -

>  

> http://www.astrocam p.com/vedicastro logy/labels/ lal%20kitab. html

> http://www.jroller. com/vedicastrolo gy/entry/ lal_kitab_

amp_kp_quick

>  

> I must re-emphasize, though using Lal Kitab, sometimes astrologers

can make some very interesting observations but those observations

are not much of the predictive value for the KP astrologer, because

KP astrologer doesn't believe in remedy which is the sole purpose of

making those observations. If any KP astrologers studying Lal Kitab,

s/he should keep it in mind. I know few of this forum members joined

my Lal Kitab forum and found it abdurd, so I must caution this forum

members.

>  

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:48 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@

> wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Sunil Sharma

>  

> I have almost lost the confidence about astrology. Your posting has

changed my view. I like to see the astrologers like one you have

mentioned. I want to know how is it possible for him to give accurate

prediction.

>  

> Thank you.

> Dhanabalan

>

> --- On Tue, 9/30/08, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ > wrote:

>

> Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ >

>

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 7:31 AM

>

>

>

Mr. Dhanabaln,

> What you are saying does happen but I will narrate an incident that

happened with me.

> A friend of mine gave me the phone number of an astrologer in

Punjab. I contacted him over the phone and gave him my birth details.

He did a computer chart and told me some 10 or 12 amazing things. We

have never met, he has not visited even the country I live in not to

talk of my house. I vividly remember him telling me that my house has

balcony on 3 sides. He also told me I have a " grey " pet animal in my

house. I told him no, we have a black alsatian dog. He insisted on

grey animal. After I finished the conversation I told my wife about

his insistence on the grey animal. She said that is correct, we

have  " Coco " . Now Coco is our " African Grey " parrot. I just did not

think of this fact at that time. I don't think there was a trick in

this.

> Regards

> Sunil

>

>

>

> --- On Mon, 9/29/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

>

>

> Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, September 29, 2008, 10:14 AM

>

>

>

Dear K.P.Naidu

>  

> The previous astrolger is not arriving the number of children by

prediction. He casually asked all the information from the native and

recorded in the horoscope to help other astrologers. The next

astrologer reads the code word and tell to the native. The native

presumes that the astrologer gave correct prediction. This technique

is followed to gain the confidence of the native. There is

understanding between the astrologers to write and read the code

words.

>  

> Dhanabalan 

>

> --- On Mon, 9/29/08, K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

>

> K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, September 29, 2008, 2:45 PM

>

>

>

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,

>  

> On one hand you are not agreeing Vedic astrologer's correct

prediction reg children in the given case and on the other hand you

are telling the previous astrologer wrote in the original horoscope

in code words reg children etc. Is the previous astrologer not vedic

astrologer ?  Is his prediction (in code words) reg children not

correct ? Is your statement not self contradictory ?

>  

> Naidu KP

>  

>

>

> K. P. Naidu,

> Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,

> Nowroji Road,

> Maharanipeta,

> VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.

> Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.

>

> --- On Mon, 29/9/08, sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

>

> sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> Re: BTR rectification

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, 29 September, 2008, 12:16 PM

>

>

>

>

> Mr. Dhanabalan,

> Sir,

> The clarification given by you is really astonishing . Can you

please

> throw more light on this trick?

> sk@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R

<r.dhanabalan@ ...>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Babukrcbe

> >  

> > I do not agree that the vedic astrologer gave correct prediction

> about how many children for your mother, how many male children and

> female children for your grand father and how many wife to the

> grandfather, etc.

> >  

> > Generally, these particulars are noted in the original horoscope

> itself by code words by the previous astrologers, called as Duruva

> kanitham. It is a trick.

> >  

> > Dhanabalan

> >

> > --- On Sun, 9/28/08, babukrcbe <babukrcbe@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > babukrcbe <babukrcbe@ ..>

> > Re: BTR rectification

> > @gro ups.com

> > Sunday, September 28, 2008, 2:10 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Ms Bina and others interested in BTR,

> >

> > As Sathish Ji has rightly said, the chart that match your life

> > events is the correct one.

> >

> > Also when KP astrologers rectified your time for 4 different

times,

> > did they ask you to verify some kind of birth marks that are

> unique.

> >

> > My birth time is also rectified by 1 minute 30 secs and only then

> my

> > birth mark can match and also my life events match with it. So

you

> > may want to do same.

> >

> > Regarding paramprik(Vedic) Vs KP, I would suggest you to stick

with

> > the system that gives you correct prediction. Here also you need

> > good vedic astrologer. There are many so called vedic astrologers

> on

> > the streets misguiding and misleading people. It is your duty to

> > find the right astrologer for you.

> >

> > There are some events that Vedic can tell you but as per my

> > knowledge I don't think KP can do. For instance, I met a vedic

> > astrologer to analyze my horoscope. He was veryfying my horoscope

> > and thereby my birth time and asked some past events. He said my

> > mother has/had 5 siblings. And I know very well that my mother

has

> > only 4 siblings. I argued with him but he did not accept and more

> so

> > he said that if I prove him wrong he will quit astrology which is

> > his bread and butter. I was unhappy and came back to home and was

> > discussing with my mother. Then my mother was surprised when I

said

> > she has 5 siblings. She said when she was 1 yr old, her 2.5 year

> old

> > sister died in village due to some fever. Looks like my mother

got

> > to know this at very later age (around 10 yrs) through elder

> > siblings.

> >

> > Also that vedic astrologer said my father is one of his 14

siblings

> > and out of 14, 12 are girls and 2 are boys!!! and he said my

grand

> > father had 2 wives !!!!. He also said my father is youngest child

> > for my grandfather.

> >

> > All of his statements are true. Some may argue that these are

known

> > facts and what is great in knowing them from an astrologer. I'm

> just

> > bringing here that Vedic system is an excellent system but there

is

> > dearth of good astrologers in vedic system.

> >

> > Such is the accuracy of Vedic system!!!. Both Vedic and KP are

good

> > but you need to get good astrologer. If you get good vedic

> > astrologer stick to them. If you get good KP astrologer stick to

> > them.

> >

> > Just my two cents in your bank.

> >

> > Regards,

> > K.Babu

> >

> > @gro ups.com, Satish Rallabandi

> > <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > >    Dear Ms Bina,

> > >  

> > >                         The ultimate solution is which chart

> > finally matched your life events.

> > >  

> > >                         Please accept the chart and discard the

> > rest. Please do not waste

> > >                         your   precious money.

> > >  

> > >                          Regards,

> > >  

> > >                          Satish

> > >  

> > >       

> > >

> > > --- On Fri, 9/26/08, bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..> wrote:

> > >

> > > bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..>

> > > Re: BTR rectification

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Friday, September 26, 2008, 9:08 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Respected KP astrologers,

> > >

> > > On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,

> > > .....none of them accepted my time of birth.

> > > .....all of them insisted on doing BTR.

> > > .....all four came out with different birth time..!!!!

> > > .....all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was most

> > > accurate & only their perticular time of birth should be

> > > used in future.

> > > .....now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes.

> > > .....no need to say all four predictions were different.

> > >

> > > TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO

> TEST

> > > THEM AS I CAN NOT DO TESTING AT THE COST OF MY HARD EARNED

> MONEY.I

> > > DONOT INTEND TO DOWNGRADE KP ASTROLOGERS.

> > >

> > > Frankly speaking I have comparetively more trust on PARAMPARIK

> > > SYSTEM,as i have to follow only one horoscope.

> > >

> > > Please note i am studant of astrology and trying to learn

> > PARAMPARIK

> > > SYSTEM.

> > >

> > > With out any prejudice towards anyone...

> > >

> > > Thanks for giving your views

> > >

> > > Bina Vyas

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, " tw853 " <tw853@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Friend,

> > > >

> > > > This undesirable practice can be called the craze for BTR.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > > tw

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > @gro ups.com, " bina.vyas " <bina.vyas@>

> > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected KP astrologers,

> > > > >

> > > > > With my personal experience I am writing this...

> > > > > Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?

> > > > > Even though client tells specifically that BTR is already

> > > done..!!

> > > > >

> > > > > Bina Vyas

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

>

Dear Punit Pandey

Thank you for the information about Lal Kitab. I have gone through a Lal Kitab book. My opinion about Lal Kitab is same as yours.

Dhanabalan--- On Tue, 9/30/08, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Re: BTR rectification Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 5:13 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Dear Sunil Sharma

Thank you.

<r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear K.P.Naidu

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,

Naidu KP

Just my two cents in your bank.> > Regards,> K.Babu> > @gro ups.com, Satish Rallabandi > <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Ms Bina,> > > > The ultimate solution is which chart > finally matched your life events.> > > > Please accept the chart and discard the > rest. Please do not waste > > your

precious money.> > > > Regards,> > > > Satish> > > > > > > > --- On Fri, 9/26/08, bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..> wrote:> > > > bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..>> > Re: BTR rectification> > @gro ups.com> > Friday, September 26, 2008, 9:08 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected KP astrologers,> >

> > On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,> > .....none of them accepted my time of birth.> > .....all of them insisted on doing BTR.> > .....all four came out with different birth time..!!!!> > .....all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was most> > accurate & only their perticular time of birth should be> > used in future.> > .....now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes.> > .....no need to say all four predictions were different.> > > > TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO TEST > > THEM AS I CAN NOT DO TESTING AT THE COST OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY.I > > DONOT INTEND TO DOWNGRADE KP ASTROLOGERS.> > > > Frankly speaking I have comparetively more trust on PARAMPARIK > > SYSTEM,as i have to follow only one

horoscope.> > > > Please note i am studant of astrology and trying to learn > PARAMPARIK > > SYSTEM.> > > > With out any prejudice towards anyone...> > > > Thanks for giving your views> > > > Bina Vyas> > > > @gro ups.com, "tw853" <tw853@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Friend,> > > > > > This undesirable practice can be called the craze for BTR.> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > tw> > > > > > > > > > > > @gro ups.com, "bina.vyas" <bina.vyas@> > wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected KP

astrologers,> > > > > > > > With my personal experience I am writing this...> > > > Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?> > > > Even though client tells specifically that BTR is already > > done..!!> > > > > > > > Bina Vyas> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Members,

The best and accurate way to rectify horoscope is by "pre-natal epoch" as propounded by E H Bailey.

Thanks...............Sundar--- On Tue, 30/9/08, Astro Quest <astro.quest wrote:

Astro Quest <astro.questRe: Re: BTR rectification Date: Tuesday, 30 September, 2008, 11:24 PM

Dear Members

recently I came across a book 'Your True Horoscope' by Shri SP Khullar. This book provides systematic approach to birth time rectification. I am still experimenting on the systems for birth time rectification. Can any of the list members discuss regarding the systems of birth time rectification given in the book.

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comTuesday, 30 September, 2008 10:43:50 PMRe: Re: BTR rectification

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Dear Sunil Sharma

Thank you.

<r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear K.P.Naidu

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,

Naidu KP

> > On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,> > .....none of them accepted my time of birth.> > ......all of them insisted on doing BTR.> > .....all four came out with different birth time..!!!!> > .....all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was most> > accurate & only their perticular time of birth should be> > used in future.> > ......now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes.> > .....no need to say all four predictions were different.> > > > TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO TEST > > THEM AS I CAN NOT DO TESTING AT THE COST OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY.I > > DONOT INTEND TO DOWNGRADE KP ASTROLOGERS.> > > > Frankly speaking I have comparetively more trust on PARAMPARIK > > SYSTEM,as i have to follow only one

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Sir,

Will you kindly define and explain what is "pre-natal-epoch"?

I am yet to understand it.

Thanking you.

Dr. Luther

Sundar Balakrishnan <sundar190561 Sent: Wednesday, October 1, 2008 9:34:00 AMRe: Re: BTR rectification

Dear Members,

The best and accurate way to rectify horoscope is by "pre-natal epoch" as propounded by E H Bailey.

Thanks...... ......... Sundar--- On Tue, 30/9/08, Astro Quest <astro.quest@ ymail.com> wrote:

Astro Quest <astro.quest@ ymail.com>Re: Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.comTuesday, 30 September, 2008, 11:24 PM

Dear Members

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comTuesday, 30 September, 2008 10:43:50 PMRe: Re: BTR rectification

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Dear Sunil Sharma

Thank you.

<r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear K.P.Naidu

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,

Naidu KP

Mr. Dhanabalan,Sir,The clarification given by you is really astonishing . Can you please throw more light on this trick? sk@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Babukrcbe> > I do not agree that the vedic astrologer gave correct prediction about how many children for your mother, how many male children and female children for your grand father and how many wife to the grandfather, etc.> > Generally, these particulars are noted in the original horoscope itself by code words by the previous astrologers, called as Duruva kanitham. It is a trick.> > Dhanabalan> > --- On Sun, 9/28/08, babukrcbe <babukrcbe@. ..> wrote:> > babukrcbe

<babukrcbe@. ..>> Re: BTR rectification> @gro ups.com> Sunday, September 28, 2008, 2:10 PM> > > > > > > Dear Ms Bina and others interested in BTR,> > As Sathish Ji has rightly said, the chart that match your life > events is the correct one.> > Also when KP astrologers rectified your time for 4 different times, > did they ask you to verify some kind of birth marks that are unique. > > My birth time is also rectified by 1 minute 30 secs and only then my > birth mark can match and also my life events match with it. So you > may want to do same.> > Regarding paramprik(Vedic) Vs KP, I would suggest you to stick with >

the system that gives you correct prediction. Here also you need > good vedic astrologer. There are many so called vedic astrologers on > the streets misguiding and misleading people. It is your duty to > find the right astrologer for you.> > There are some events that Vedic can tell you but as per my > knowledge I don't think KP can do. For instance, I met a vedic > astrologer to analyze my horoscope. He was veryfying my horoscope > and thereby my birth time and asked some past events. He said my > mother has/had 5 siblings. And I know very well that my mother has > only 4 siblings. I argued with him but he did not accept and more so > he said that if I prove him wrong he will quit astrology which is > his bread and butter. I was unhappy and came back to home and was > discussing with my mother. Then my mother was surprised when I said > she has 5

siblings. She said when she was 1 yr old, her 2.5 year old > sister died in village due to some fever. Looks like my mother got > to know this at very later age (around 10 yrs) through elder > siblings.> > Also that vedic astrologer said my father is one of his 14 siblings > and out of 14, 12 are girls and 2 are boys!!! and he said my grand > father had 2 wives !!!!. He also said my father is youngest child > for my grandfather.> > All of his statements are true. Some may argue that these are known > facts and what is great in knowing them from an astrologer. I'm just > bringing here that Vedic system is an excellent system but there is > dearth of good astrologers in vedic system.> > Such is the accuracy of Vedic system!!!. Both Vedic and KP are good > but you need to get good astrologer. If you get good vedic > astrologer

stick to them. If you get good KP astrologer stick to > them. > > Just my two cents in your bank.> > Regards,> K.Babu> > @gro ups.com, Satish Rallabandi > <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Ms Bina,> > > > The ultimate solution is which chart > finally matched your life events.> > > > Please accept the chart and discard the > rest. Please do not waste > >

your precious money.> > > > Regards,> > > > Satish> > > > > > > > --- On Fri, 9/26/08, bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..> wrote:> > > > bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..>> > Re: BTR rectification> > @gro ups.com> > Friday, September 26,

2008, 9:08 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,> > .....none of them accepted my time of birth.> > ......all of them insisted on doing BTR.> > .....all four came out with different birth time..!!!!> > .....all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was most> > accurate & only their perticular time of birth should be> > used in future.> > ......now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes.> > .....no need to say all four predictions were different.> > > > TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO TEST > > THEM AS I CAN NOT DO TESTING AT THE COST OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY.I > > DONOT INTEND TO DOWNGRADE KP

ASTROLOGERS.> > > > Frankly speaking I have comparetively more trust on PARAMPARIK > > SYSTEM,as i have to follow only one horoscope.> > > > Please note i am studant of astrology and trying to learn > PARAMPARIK > > SYSTEM.> > > > With out any prejudice towards anyone...> > > > Thanks for giving your views> > > > Bina Vyas> > > > @gro ups.com, "tw853" <tw853@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Friend,> > > > > > This undesirable practice can be called the craze for BTR.> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > tw> > > > > > > > > > > > @gro ups.com, "bina.vyas" <bina.vyas@> > wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > > > > > With my personal experience I am writing this...> > > > Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?> > > > Even though client tells specifically that BTR is already > > done..!!> > > > > > > > Bina Vyas> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Dr. Luther,

PNE is an excellent method for rectification of horsoscopes. However, it is applicable only for normal births. It does not apply to ceaserian births.

The normal gestation period of birth from the stage of conception to the birth of the child is 273 days. This is lesser or higher than 14 days. In some cases of premature deliveries it can go upto beyond 14 days.

The total duration is either 9 solar months or 10 lunar months.

The Asc at birth is the position of moon (or its opposite point) at the time of conception. Similarly, the moon at birth is the postion of Asc (or its opposite point) at the time of conception.

The whole calculation is based on "sayana" and no ayanamsha is involved.

What I have stated is in a nutshell. For further, reading you can refer to book on "pre-natal epoch" by E. H. Bailey.

In the above case, the rectification is not dependent on ruling planets, latitude of place. Any number of rectification will give you same answer.

Sundar --- On Wed, 1/10/08, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: BTR rectification Date: Wednesday, 1 October, 2008, 8:31 PM

Dear Sir,

Will you kindly define and explain what is "pre-natal-epoch" ?

I am yet to understand it.

Thanking you.

Dr. Luther

Sundar Balakrishnan <sundar190561@ .co. in>@gro ups.comWednesday, October 1, 2008 9:34:00 AMRe: Re: BTR rectification

Dear Members,

Thanks...... ......... Sundar--- On Tue, 30/9/08, Astro Quest <astro.quest@ ymail.com> wrote:

Astro Quest <astro.quest@ ymail.com>Re: Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.comTuesday, 30 September, 2008, 11:24 PM

Dear Members

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Dear Sunil Sharma

Thank you.

<r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear K.P.Naidu

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,

Naidu KP

> > On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,> > .....none of them accepted my time of birth.> > ......all of them insisted on doing BTR.> > .....all four came out with different birth time..!!!!> > .....all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was most> > accurate & only their perticular time of birth should be> > used in future.> > ......now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes.> > .....no need to say all four predictions were different.> > > > TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO TEST > > THEM AS I CAN NOT DO TESTING AT THE COST OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY.I > > DONOT INTEND TO DOWNGRADE KP ASTROLOGERS.> > > > Frankly speaking I have comparetively more trust on PARAMPARIK > > SYSTEM,as i have to follow only one

Dear Sundar,

As per K.P., using the prenatal epoch,as per KSK,gives results only 50% of the times...

L.Y.Rao.

Sundar Balakrishnan <sundar190561 Sent: Wednesday, 1 October, 2008 9:34:00 AMRe: Re: BTR rectification

Dear Members,

Dear Members

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Dear Sunil Sharma

Thank you.

<r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear K.P.Naidu

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,

Naidu KP

Dear Punit

Have u written any book on Astrology of experience , if so please let me know as i wish to buy the same.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Tue, 30/9/08, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Re: BTR rectification Date: Tuesday, 30 September, 2008, 10:43 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Dear Sunil Sharma

Thank you.

<r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear K.P.Naidu

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,

Naidu KP

Dear k babuji,

Thanks a lot for the details of the astroloyger.

Now I am in Dubai whenever I will be in India i will met this man.actually it is far from my native place Dharni (Maharashtra), but i will go there, once I had gone to coimbature so i am known to that area littele beat.

thanks & regards,

Neeraj

--- On Tue, 9/30/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: Re: BTR rectification Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 3:07 PM

Dear Babukrcbe

I heard about that astrologer. People said that he is a good astrologer. But I did not met him. That town Chitod is about 100km from my place. I will met him and share my experience with you.

Dhanabalan

--- On Tue, 9/30/08, babukrcbe <babukrcbe > wrote:

babukrcbe <babukrcbe > Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.comTuesday, September 30, 2008, 1:31 AM

Hello Neeraj Ji,His name is Maguleeswaran (மகà¯à®²à¯€à®¸à¯à®µà®°à®©à¯). He is in a village nameChitod (சிதà¯à®¤à¯‹à®Ÿà¯) near Erode. It is 90-95 KMfrom Coimbatore and 10-13 KM from Erode.He is very famous. Just get down from Bus stand and ask anyone andthey will guide you. It is 10 mins walk from chitod bus stand.Actually it is not even bus stand .. it is just a bus stop. Verysmall village though...There are two astrologers similar name.. one called maguleeswaranand other called maheswaran in that village. Get the right one.As I'm from software field, here is my disclaimer as we always love.

As suggested by Satish,the ultimate is the chart best fits with you.

I know an astrologer who can interpret 100 % about the siblings but cant deliver a word in prediction.I dont mean he is referring the 'dhuruva ganitham'.He used to tell absolutely right and he is no more.There are miracles we can see everyday in our life.

Only we are happy and feel energetic when someone says 'you are very right.things occured as you predicted.' Thats the time one astrologer must aspire for.

Regards,Goodluck

tkp--- On Thu, 10/2/08, Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneeraj wrote:

Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneerajRe: Re: BTR rectification Date: Thursday, October 2, 2008, 9:04 AM

Dear k babuji,

Now I am in Dubai whenever I will be in India i will met this man.actually it is far from my native place Dharni (Maharashtra) , but i will go there, once I had gone to coimbature so i am known to that area littele beat.

thanks & regards,

Neeraj

--- On Tue, 9/30/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ..com> wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.comTuesday, September 30, 2008, 3:07 PM

Dear Babukrcbe

Dhanabalan

babukrcbe <babukrcbe > Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.comTuesday, September 30, 2008, 1:31 AM

Dear Saagara ji,

Appreciate your interest in my writing. Though I have not written any book. I do write a blog regularly whenever I get some time. The blog can be found at http://www.punitastrologer.com.

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 10:51 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Dear Punit

Have u written any book on Astrology of experience , if so please let me know as i wish to buy the same.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Tue, 30/9/08, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp Re: Re: BTR rectification

Tuesday, 30 September, 2008, 10:43 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Dear Sunil Sharma

Thank you.

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ >

Re: Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 7:31 AM

Dear K.P.Naidu

K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: BTR rectification

@gro ups.comMonday, September 29, 2008, 2:45 PM

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,

Naidu KP

> > Just my two cents in your bank.> > Regards,> K.Babu> > @gro ups.com, Satish Rallabandi

> <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Ms Bina,> > > > The ultimate solution is which chart > finally matched your life events.> >

> > Please accept the chart and discard the > rest. Please do not waste > > your precious money.> > > > Regards,

> > > > Satish> > > > > > > > --- On Fri, 9/26/08, bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..> wrote:> > > > bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..>

> > Re: BTR rectification> > @gro ups.com> > Friday, September 26, 2008, 9:08 PM> >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,> > .....none of them accepted my time of birth.

> > .....all of them insisted on doing BTR.> > .....all four came out with different birth time..!!!!> > .....all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was most> > accurate & only their perticular time of birth should be

> > used in future.> > .....now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes.> > .....no need to say all four predictions were different.> > > > TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO

> > > > > > > > > > > > @gro ups.com, " bina.vyas " <bina.vyas@> > wrote:

> > > >> > > > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > > > > > With my personal experience I am writing this...> > > > Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?

Dear Mr.K.Babu

Yes astrology is a devine super natural science. In 1982 i have face ill-health of infection ( Mr.Bachchan too faced health problem in 1982 coolie shooting, i shared lagna and moon sign as Kumbha and libra respectively) my horoscope was analysed by Vedic astrologer who Wrote" due to affliction of Mars now the native will not be healthy he is facing jaundise like disease and it will be up to Mid November, then he will get recover"

Yes i have faced blood infection caused fever 105 degree and was not able to conduming food.

When i was practicing Vedic astrology i was using slate and many of my predictions proved very accurate including time of Missing person arival, acquisition of Job, child birth , marriage , date and time of death.

Powerful Jupiter's inluence on the 2nd house will bestow vak siddhi as well as it will bestow to foresee hence those born in such yoga Late Dr.B.V.Raman, Swargeeya B.Suryanarain Rao, and many scholar of astrology were born with such inflecnce.

Combinations to be an astrologer will give the clue of such astrologers.

In a very far off village astrologer practicing VEDIC astrology gives very good prediciton.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Thu, 2/10/08, Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_tkp wrote:

Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_tkpRe: Re: BTR rectification Date: Thursday, 2 October, 2008, 4:00 PM

As suggested by Satish,the ultimate is the chart best fits with you.

I know an astrologer who can interpret 100 % about the siblings but cant deliver a word in prediction.I dont mean he is referring the 'dhuruva ganitham'.He used to tell absolutely right and he is no more.There are miracles we can see everyday in our life.

Only we are happy and feel energetic when someone says 'you are very right.things occured as you predicted.' Thats the time one astrologer must aspire for.

Regards,Goodluck

tkp--- On Thu, 10/2/08, Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneeraj@ > wrote:

Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneeraj@ >Re: Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.comThursday, October 2, 2008, 9:04 AM

Dear k babuji,

Now I am in Dubai whenever I will be in India i will met this man.actually it is far from my native place Dharni (Maharashtra) , but i will go there, once I had gone to coimbature so i am known to that area littele beat.

thanks & regards,

Neeraj

--- On Tue, 9/30/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ..com> wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.comTuesday, September 30, 2008, 3:07 PM

Dear Babukrcbe

Dhanabalan

Dear Punit

i am reading ur blog which is why i asked about any books by u.

All the best at al moments.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Thu, 2/10/08, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Re: BTR rectification Date: Thursday, 2 October, 2008, 5:02 PM

Dear Saagara ji,

Appreciate your interest in my writing. Though I have not written any book. I do write a blog regularly whenever I get some time. The blog can be found at http://www.punitast rologer.com.

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 10:51 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Punit

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Tue, 30/9/08, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Re: Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.com

Tuesday, 30 September, 2008, 10:43 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Dear Sunil Sharma

Thank you.

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ >

Re: Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 7:31 AM

<r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear K.P.Naidu

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,

Naidu KP