IndiaDivine.org

BTR rectification

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected KP astrologers,

With my personal experience I am writing this...

Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?

Even though client tells specifically that BTR is already done..!!

Bina Vyas

Dear Bina,

Firstly K.P., depends on the Birth Time being accurate,for it's accuracy of predictions...

Secondly,in India different people consider the TOB at the "appearance of the head",others consider the severance of the body from the mother completely as the TOB,still others think that the time of cutting the umbilical chord is the right time and so on...making the TOB highly unreliable...whereas the correct TOB is at time of the first breath...ie., at the first cry...for all practical purposes...This is followed by K.P.

But most of the time,the obstetrician or the Dai or Nurse is too busy to note the correct TOB..at the first cry of the child...necessitating recorse to BTR...!

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

bina.vyas <bina.vyas Sent: Tuesday, 23 September, 2008 11:34:21 AM BTR rectification

Respected KP astrologers,With my personal experience I am writing this...Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?Even though client tells specifically that BTR is already done..!!Bina Vyas

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Hare Ram Krishna

You have not stated your experience.

No two astrologer have same way and understanding to read a chart,

so they try to fit the chart with some known parameters.

What clients states is his knowledge gathered from parents and records.There is no fixed definition of birth folowed by astrologers or parents/ docters.

In absence of standard analytical procedures and BTR. how one can rely on BTR done by others.

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.kaalvastu.com] -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

bina.vyas

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 11:34 AM

BTR rectification

Respected KP astrologers,With my personal experience I am writing this...Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?Even though client tells specifically that BTR is already done..!!Bina Vyas

Dear Bina Vyas

No two astrologer will give same rectified birth time. You may be knowing the reasons. Therefore one astrologer will not accept the other's rectified time. Further, some astrologer may charge about three hundred rupees for birth time rectification alone.

Dhanabalan--- On Tue, 9/23/08, bina.vyas <bina.vyas wrote:

bina.vyas <bina.vyas BTR rectification Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 6:04 AM

Dear Sir,

Birth time needs to be verified even if they say that it is verified only when some non-KP astrologer has done it. We KP followers have a conception that the time of first breath is the real birth time. With this conception in mind while verifying the birth time there shall be devine guidance to arrive at the time the astrologer desires.

I do not know with what conception the non-KP astrologers proceed for BTR. If a KP follower has done the BTR we should have faith on him.

With regards.

Dr. Luther

bina.vyas <bina.vyas Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 11:34:21 AM BTR rectification

Dear Luther

“If a KP follower has done the BTR we should have faith on him.”

Mr.Sundar gave his birth time as 23.28 PM. He has a doubt about his lagna whether Aquarius or Pisces. Mr.Gopal fixed Aquarius lagna and Mr.Swami fixed Pisces lagna based on their own concept and experience. Both are expert astrologers only and not the beginners.

Hence most of the k.p.astrologers will not accept the BTR by other k.p.astrologers.

Dhanabalan--- On Wed, 9/24/08, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: BTR rectification Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 12:54 AM

Dear Sir,

Birth time needs to be verified even if they say that it is verified only when some non-KP astrologer has done it. We KP followers have a conception that the time of first breath is the real birth time. With this conception in mind while verifying the birth time there shall be devine guidance to arrive at the time the astrologer desires.

I do not know with what conception the non-KP astrologers proceed for BTR. If a KP follower has done the BTR we should have faith on him.

With regards.

Dr. Luther

bina.vyas <bina.vyas (AT) (DOT) co.uk>@gro ups..comTuesday, September 23, 2008 11:34:21 AM BTR rectification

Dear L.Y.Rao

whereas the “correct TOB is at time of the first breath...ie. , at the first cry...for all practical purposes...This is followed by K.P.”

Is there any study or research that correct TOB is at time of the first breath only and not in the other way. Sometimes, the baby may take more than five minutes for the first cry.

Dhanabalan--- On Tue, 9/23/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1Re: BTR rectification Cc: "bin.vyas" <bina.vyasTuesday, September 23, 2008, 6:48 AM

Dear Bina,

Firstly K.P., depends on the Birth Time being accurate,for it's accuracy of predictions. ..

Secondly,in India different people consider the TOB at the "appearance of the head",others consider the severance of the body from the mother completely as the TOB,still others think that the time of cutting the umbilical chord is the right time and so on...making the TOB highly unreliable.. .whereas the correct TOB is at time of the first breath...ie. , at the first cry...for all practical purposes...This is followed by K.P.

But most of the time,the obstetrician or the Dai or Nurse is too busy to note the correct TOB..at the first cry of the child....necessitati ng recorse to BTR...!

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

bina.vyas <bina.vyas (AT) (DOT) co.uk>@gro ups..comTuesday, 23 September, 2008 11:34:21 AM BTR rectification

Dear Friend,

This undesirable practice can be called the craze for BTR.

Regards,

tw

, " bina.vyas " <bina.vyas wrote:

>

> Respected KP astrologers,

>

> With my personal experience I am writing this...

> Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?

> Even though client tells specifically that BTR is already done..!!

>

> Bina Vyas

>

On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,

......none of them accepted my time of birth.

......all of them insisted on doing BTR.

......all four came out with different birth time..!!!!

......all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was most

accurate & only their perticular time of birth should be

used in future.

......now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes.

......no need to say all four predictions were different.

TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO TEST

THEM AS I CAN NOT DO TESTING AT THE COST OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY.I

DONOT INTEND TO DOWNGRADE KP ASTROLOGERS.

Frankly speaking I have comparetively more trust on PARAMPARIK

SYSTEM,as i have to follow only one horoscope.

Please note i am studant of astrology and trying to learn PARAMPARIK

SYSTEM.

With out any prejudice towards anyone...

Thanks for giving your views

Bina Vyas

, " tw853 " <tw853 wrote:

>

> Dear Friend,

>

> This undesirable practice can be called the craze for BTR.

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

>

>

>

> , " bina.vyas " <bina.vyas@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected KP astrologers,

> >

> > With my personal experience I am writing this...

> > Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?

> > Even though client tells specifically that BTR is already

done..!!

> >

> > Bina Vyas

> >

>

Thanks for sharing experience.

It is thought provoking.

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.kaalvastu.com] -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

bina.vyas

Friday, September 26, 2008 9:08 PM

Re: BTR rectification

Respected KP astrologers,On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,.....none of them accepted my time of birth......all of them insisted on doing BTR......all four came out with different birth time..!!!!.....all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was mostaccurate & only their perticular time of birth should beused in future......now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes......no need to say all four predictions were different.TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO TEST THEM AS I CAN NOT DO TESTING AT THE COST OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY.I DONOT INTEND TO DOWNGRADE KP ASTROLOGERS.Frankly speaking I have comparetively more trust on PARAMPARIK SYSTEM,as i have to follow only one horoscope.Please note i am studant of astrology and trying to learn PARAMPARIK SYSTEM.With out any prejudice towards anyone...Thanks for giving your viewsBina Vyas , "tw853" <tw853 wrote:>> Dear Friend,> > This undesirable practice can be called the craze for BTR.> > Regards,> > tw> > > > , "bina.vyas" <bina.vyas@> wrote:> >> > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > With my personal experience I am writing this...> > Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?> > Even though client tells specifically that BTR is already done..!!> > > > Bina Vyas> >>

Dear Ms Bina,

The ultimate solution is which chart finally matched your life events.

Please accept the chart and discard the rest. Please do not waste

your precious money.

Regards,

Satish

--- On Fri, 9/26/08, bina.vyas <bina.vyas wrote:

bina.vyas <bina.vyas Re: BTR rectification Date: Friday, September 26, 2008, 9:08 PM

Respected KP astrologers,On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,.....none of them accepted my time of birth......all of them insisted on doing BTR......all four came out with different birth time..!!!!.....all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was mostaccurate & only their perticular time of birth should beused in future......now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes......no need to say all four predictions were different.TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO TEST THEM AS I CAN NOT DO TESTING AT THE COST OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY.I DONOT INTEND TO DOWNGRADE KP ASTROLOGERS.Frankly speaking I have comparetively more trust on PARAMPARIK SYSTEM,as i have to follow only one horoscope.Please note i am studant of astrology and trying to learn PARAMPARIK SYSTEM.With out any prejudice towards

anyone...Thanks for giving your viewsBina Vyas@gro ups.com, "tw853" <tw853 wrote:>> Dear Friend,> > This undesirable practice can be called the craze for BTR.> > Regards,> > tw> > > > @gro ups.com, "bina.vyas" <bina.vyas@> wrote:> >> > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > With my personal experience I am writing this...> > Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?> > Even though client tells specifically that BTR is already done..!!> > > > Bina Vyas> >>

Dear sir,

You must have seen a message in the group that 4 KP astrologers arrivd at 4 different birth times by rectification. So if your do once again you will reach at another point of time just to increase the confussion. It is OK if every one goes on changing the fate of a person.

With regards.

Dr. Luther

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 8:39:30 PMRe: BTR rectification

Dear Luther “If a KP follower has done the BTR we should have faith on him.” Mr.Sundar gave his birth time as 23.28 PM. He has a doubt about his lagna whether Aquarius or Pisces. Mr.Gopal fixed Aquarius lagna and Mr.Swami fixed Pisces lagna based on their own concept and experience. Both are expert astrologers only and not the beginners. Hence most of the k.p.astrologers will not accept the BTR by other k.p.astrologers. Dhanabalan--- On Wed, 9/24/08, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.comWednesday, September 24, 2008, 12:54 AM

Dear Sir,

With regards.

Dr. Luther

bina.vyas <bina.vyas (AT) (DOT) co.uk>@gro ups..comTuesday, September 23, 2008 11:34:21 AM BTR rectification

Respected KP astrologers,With my personal experience I am writing this....Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?Even though client tells specifically that BTR is already done..!!Bina Vyas

Dear Mr Satish,

Thanks for your view.

But it very sad to say that out of that four readings only one was

truely matching with my life & that to about 35 %.

Bina Vyas

, Satish Rallabandi <rsatish1942

wrote:

>

>    Dear Ms Bina,

>  

>                         The ultimate solution is which chart finally

matched your life events.

>  

>                         Please accept the chart and discard the

rest. Please do not waste

>                         your   precious money.

>  

>                          Regards,

>  

>                          Satish

>  

>       

>

> --- On Fri, 9/26/08, bina.vyas <bina.vyas wrote:

>

> bina.vyas <bina.vyas

> Re: BTR rectification

>

> Friday, September 26, 2008, 9:08 PM

>

> On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,

> .....none of them accepted my time of birth.

> .....all of them insisted on doing BTR.

> .....all four came out with different birth time..!!!!

> .....all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was most

> accurate & only their perticular time of birth should be

> used in future.

> .....now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes.

> .....no need to say all four predictions were different.

>

> TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO TEST

> THEM AS I CAN NOT DO TESTING AT THE COST OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY.I

> DONOT INTEND TO DOWNGRADE KP ASTROLOGERS.

>

> Frankly speaking I have comparetively more trust on PARAMPARIK

> SYSTEM,as i have to follow only one horoscope.

>

> Please note i am studant of astrology and trying to learn PARAMPARIK

> SYSTEM.

>

> With out any prejudice towards anyone...

>

> Thanks for giving your views

>

> Bina Vyas

>

> @gro ups.com, " tw853 " <tw853@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friend,

> >

> > This undesirable practice can be called the craze for BTR.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > tw

> >

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com, " bina.vyas " <bina.vyas@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected KP astrologers,

> > >

> > > With my personal experience I am writing this...

> > > Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?

> > > Even though client tells specifically that BTR is already

> done..!!

> > >

> > > Bina Vyas

> > >

> >

>

Dear Bina Vyas,It's okay, my friend. It happens so with KP astrologers. Don't feel bad.Though you got four different predictions, see if any one of them comes true. You can trust the one whose prediction comes true.All the best. With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025swami <swami Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 7:05:54 AMRe: Re: BTR rectification

Thanks for sharing experience.

It is thought provoking.

OM TATSAT------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.kaalvast u.com] ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

bina.vyas

@gro ups.com

Friday, September 26, 2008 9:08 PM

Re: BTR rectification

Respected KP astrologers,On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,.....none of them accepted my time of birth......all of them insisted on doing BTR......all four came out with different birth time..!!!!.....all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was mostaccurate & only their perticular time of birth should beused in future......now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes......no need to say all four predictions were different.TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO TEST THEM AS I CAN NOT DO TESTING AT THE COST OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY.I DONOT INTEND TO DOWNGRADE KP ASTROLOGERS.Frankly speaking I have comparetively more trust on PARAMPARIK SYSTEM,as i have to follow only one horoscope.Please note i am studant of astrology and trying to learn PARAMPARIK SYSTEM.With out any prejudice towards anyone...Thanks for giving your viewsBina Vyas@gro ups.com, "tw853" <tw853 wrote:>> Dear Friend,> > This undesirable practice can be called the craze for BTR.> > Regards,> > tw> > > > @gro ups.com, "bina.vyas" <bina.vyas@> wrote:> >> > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > With my personal experience I am writing this...> > Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?> > Even though client tells specifically that BTR is already done..!!> > > > Bina Vyas> >>

Respected group members

Its really thought provoking and It reflect

the real outcome what Mr Dhanbalan are emphasizing all the time here

but everyone are taking him personally here and criticising.

WITH REGARDS

AMIT

, " bina.vyas " <bina.vyas wrote:

>

> Respected KP astrologers,

>

> used in future.

>

>

>

> Please note i am studant of astrology and trying to learn PARAMPARIK

> SYSTEM.

>

>

>

> Bina Vyas

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

, " tw853 " <tw853@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friend,

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > tw

> >

> >

> >

> > , " bina.vyas " <bina.vyas@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> done..!!

> > >

> > > Bina Vyas

> > >

> >

>

Dear Ms Bina and others interested in BTR,

As Sathish Ji has rightly said, the chart that match your life

events is the correct one.

Also when KP astrologers rectified your time for 4 different times,

did they ask you to verify some kind of birth marks that are unique.

My birth time is also rectified by 1 minute 30 secs and only then my

birth mark can match and also my life events match with it. So you

may want to do same.

Regarding paramprik(Vedic) Vs KP, I would suggest you to stick with

the system that gives you correct prediction. Here also you need

good vedic astrologer. There are many so called vedic astrologers on

the streets misguiding and misleading people. It is your duty to

find the right astrologer for you.

There are some events that Vedic can tell you but as per my

knowledge I don't think KP can do. For instance, I met a vedic

astrologer to analyze my horoscope. He was veryfying my horoscope

and thereby my birth time and asked some past events. He said my

mother has/had 5 siblings. And I know very well that my mother has

only 4 siblings. I argued with him but he did not accept and more so

he said that if I prove him wrong he will quit astrology which is

his bread and butter. I was unhappy and came back to home and was

discussing with my mother. Then my mother was surprised when I said

she has 5 siblings. She said when she was 1 yr old, her 2.5 year old

sister died in village due to some fever. Looks like my mother got

to know this at very later age (around 10 yrs) through elder

siblings.

Also that vedic astrologer said my father is one of his 14 siblings

and out of 14, 12 are girls and 2 are boys!!! and he said my grand

father had 2 wives !!!!. He also said my father is youngest child

for my grandfather.

All of his statements are true. Some may argue that these are known

facts and what is great in knowing them from an astrologer. I'm just

bringing here that Vedic system is an excellent system but there is

dearth of good astrologers in vedic system.

Such is the accuracy of Vedic system!!!. Both Vedic and KP are good

but you need to get good astrologer. If you get good vedic

astrologer stick to them. If you get good KP astrologer stick to

them.

Just my two cents in your bank.

Regards,

K.Babu

, Satish Rallabandi

<rsatish1942 wrote:

>

>    Dear Ms Bina,

>  

>                         The ultimate solution is which chart

finally matched your life events.

>  

>                         Please accept the chart and discard the

rest. Please do not waste

>                         your   precious money.

>  

>                          Regards,

>  

>                          Satish

>  

>       

>

> --- On Fri, 9/26/08, bina.vyas <bina.vyas wrote:

>

> bina.vyas <bina.vyas

>

> Friday, September 26, 2008, 9:08 PM

>

> used in future.

>

>

>

> Please note i am studant of astrology and trying to learn

PARAMPARIK

> SYSTEM.

>

>

>

> Bina Vyas

>

> @gro ups.com, " tw853 " <tw853@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friend,

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > tw

> >

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com, " bina.vyas " <bina.vyas@>

wrote:

> > >

> > >

> done..!!

> > >

> > > Bina Vyas

> > >

> >

>

Dear Babukrcbe

I do not agree that the vedic astrologer gave correct prediction about how many children for your mother, how many male children and female children for your grand father and how many wife to the grandfather,etc.

Generally, these particulars are noted in the original horoscope itself by code words by the previous astrologers, called as Duruva kanitham. It is a trick.

Dhanabalan--- On Sun, 9/28/08, babukrcbe <babukrcbe wrote:

babukrcbe <babukrcbe Re: BTR rectification Date: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 2:10 PM

Dear Ms Bina and others interested in BTR,As Sathish Ji has rightly said, the chart that match your life events is the correct one.Also when KP astrologers rectified your time for 4 different times, did they ask you to verify some kind of birth marks that are unique. My birth time is also rectified by 1 minute 30 secs and only then my birth mark can match and also my life events match with it. So you may want to do same.Regarding paramprik(Vedic) Vs KP, I would suggest you to stick with the system that gives you correct prediction. Here also you need good vedic astrologer. There are many so called vedic astrologers on the streets misguiding and misleading people. It is your duty to find the right astrologer for you.There are some events that Vedic can tell you but as per my knowledge I don't think KP can do. For instance, I met a vedic astrologer to analyze my horoscope.

He was veryfying my horoscope and thereby my birth time and asked some past events. He said my mother has/had 5 siblings. And I know very well that my mother has only 4 siblings. I argued with him but he did not accept and more so he said that if I prove him wrong he will quit astrology which is his bread and butter. I was unhappy and came back to home and was discussing with my mother. Then my mother was surprised when I said she has 5 siblings. She said when she was 1 yr old, her 2.5 year old sister died in village due to some fever. Looks like my mother got to know this at very later age (around 10 yrs) through elder siblings.Also that vedic astrologer said my father is one of his 14 siblings and out of 14, 12 are girls and 2 are boys!!! and he said my grand father had 2 wives !!!!. He also said my father is youngest child for my grandfather.All of his statements are true. Some may

argue that these are known facts and what is great in knowing them from an astrologer. I'm just bringing here that Vedic system is an excellent system but there is dearth of good astrologers in vedic system.Such is the accuracy of Vedic system!!!. Both Vedic and KP are good but you need to get good astrologer. If you get good vedic astrologer stick to them. If you get good KP astrologer stick to them. Just my two cents in your bank.Regards,K.Babu@gro ups.com, Satish Rallabandi <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Ms Bina,> > The ultimate solution is which chart finally matched your life events.>

> Please accept the chart and discard the rest. Please do not waste > your precious money.> > Regards,> > Satish> > > > --- On Fri, 9/26/08, bina.vyas <bina.vyas@. ..> wrote:> > bina.vyas <bina.vyas@. ..>>

Re: BTR rectification> @gro ups.com> Friday, September 26, 2008, 9:08 PM> > > > > > > Respected KP astrologers,> > On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,> .....none of them accepted my time of birth.> .....all of them insisted on doing BTR.> .....all four came out with different birth time..!!!!> .....all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was most> accurate & only their perticular time of birth should be> used in future.> .....now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes.> .....no need to say all four predictions were different.> > TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO TEST > THEM AS I CAN NOT DO TESTING AT THE COST

OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY.I > DONOT INTEND TO DOWNGRADE KP ASTROLOGERS.> > Frankly speaking I have comparetively more trust on PARAMPARIK > SYSTEM,as i have to follow only one horoscope.> > Please note i am studant of astrology and trying to learn PARAMPARIK > SYSTEM.> > With out any prejudice towards anyone...> > Thanks for giving your views> > Bina Vyas> > @gro ups.com, "tw853" <tw853@> wrote:> >> > Dear Friend,> > > > This undesirable practice can be called the craze for BTR.> > > > Regards,> > > > tw> > > > > > > > @gro ups.com, "bina.vyas" <bina.vyas@> wrote:> > >> > > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > > > With my

personal experience I am writing this...> > > Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?> > > Even though client tells specifically that BTR is already > done..!!> > > > > > Bina Vyas> > >> >>

Sir,

This funny situation is as old as the so called science itself. What

we lack is the solution,--- In

, " dubeyamitkumar " <dubeyamitkumar

wrote:

>

>

> Respected group members

> Its really thought provoking and It

reflect

> the real outcome what Mr Dhanbalan are emphasizing all the time here

> but everyone are taking him personally here and criticising.

> WITH

REGARDS

> AMIT

>

>

>

> , " bina.vyas " <bina.vyas@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,

> > .....none of them accepted my time of birth.

> > .....all of them insisted on doing BTR.

> > .....all four came out with different birth time..!!!!

> > .....all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was most

> > accurate & only their perticular time of birth should be

> > used in future.

> > .....now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes.

> > .....no need to say all four predictions were different.

> >

> > TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO

TEST

> > THEM AS I CAN NOT DO TESTING AT THE COST OF MY HARD EARNED

MONEY.I

> > DONOT INTEND TO DOWNGRADE KP ASTROLOGERS.

> >

> > Frankly speaking I have comparetively more trust on PARAMPARIK

> > SYSTEM,as i have to follow only one horoscope.

> >

> > Please note i am studant of astrology and trying to learn

PARAMPARIK

> > SYSTEM.

> >

> > With out any prejudice towards anyone...

> >

> > Thanks for giving your views

> >

> > Bina Vyas

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " tw853 " <tw853@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Friend,

> > >

> > > This undesirable practice can be called the craze for BTR.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > tw

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " bina.vyas " <bina.vyas@>

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Respected KP astrologers,

> > > >

> > > > With my personal experience I am writing this...

> > > > Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?

> > > > Even though client tells specifically that BTR is already

> > done..!!

> > > >

> > > > Bina Vyas

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Ms Bina,

Info for BTR. In JHORA there is D-108 calculation under caption, ""higher divisions'. after the chart is cast, check the lagna in D-108 chart, if it is in odd sign its male and even sign it is female. This is one way of doing BTR per vedic style.

Check it out for yourself.

Regards,

Satish--- On Sun, 9/28/08, babukrcbe <babukrcbe wrote:

babukrcbe <babukrcbe Re: BTR rectification Date: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 7:40 PM

Dear Ms Bina and others interested in BTR,As Sathish Ji has rightly said, the chart that match your life events is the correct one.Also when KP astrologers rectified your time for 4 different times, did they ask you to verify some kind of birth marks that are unique. My birth time is also rectified by 1 minute 30 secs and only then my birth mark can match and also my life events match with it. So you may want to do same.Regarding paramprik(Vedic) Vs KP, I would suggest you to stick with the system that gives you correct prediction. Here also you need good vedic astrologer. There are many so called vedic astrologers on the streets misguiding and misleading people. It is your duty to find the right astrologer for you.There are some events that Vedic can tell you but as per my knowledge I don't think KP can do. For instance, I met a vedic astrologer to analyze my horoscope.

He was veryfying my horoscope and thereby my birth time and asked some past events. He said my mother has/had 5 siblings. And I know very well that my mother has only 4 siblings. I argued with him but he did not accept and more so he said that if I prove him wrong he will quit astrology which is his bread and butter. I was unhappy and came back to home and was discussing with my mother. Then my mother was surprised when I said she has 5 siblings. She said when she was 1 yr old, her 2.5 year old sister died in village due to some fever. Looks like my mother got to know this at very later age (around 10 yrs) through elder siblings.Also that vedic astrologer said my father is one of his 14 siblings and out of 14, 12 are girls and 2 are boys!!! and he said my grand father had 2 wives !!!!. He also said my father is youngest child for my grandfather.All of his statements are true. Some may

argue that these are known facts and what is great in knowing them from an astrologer. I'm just bringing here that Vedic system is an excellent system but there is dearth of good astrologers in vedic system.Such is the accuracy of Vedic system!!!. Both Vedic and KP are good but you need to get good astrologer. If you get good vedic astrologer stick to them. If you get good KP astrologer stick to them. Just my two cents in your bank.Regards,K.Babu@gro ups.com, Satish Rallabandi <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Ms Bina,> > The ultimate solution is which chart finally matched your life events.>

> Please accept the chart and discard the rest. Please do not waste > your precious money.> > Regards,> > Satish> > > > --- On Fri, 9/26/08, bina.vyas <bina.vyas@. ..> wrote:> > bina.vyas <bina.vyas@. ..>>

Re: BTR rectification> @gro ups.com> Friday, September 26, 2008, 9:08 PM> > > > > > > Respected KP astrologers,> > On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,> .....none of them accepted my time of birth.> .....all of them insisted on doing BTR.> .....all four came out with different birth time..!!!!> .....all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was most> accurate & only their perticular time of birth should be> used in future.> .....now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes.> .....no need to say all four predictions were different.> > TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO TEST > THEM AS I CAN NOT DO TESTING AT THE COST

OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY.I > DONOT INTEND TO DOWNGRADE KP ASTROLOGERS.> > Frankly speaking I have comparetively more trust on PARAMPARIK > SYSTEM,as i have to follow only one horoscope.> > Please note i am studant of astrology and trying to learn PARAMPARIK > SYSTEM.> > With out any prejudice towards anyone...> > Thanks for giving your views> > Bina Vyas> > @gro ups.com, "tw853" <tw853@> wrote:> >> > Dear Friend,> > > > This undesirable practice can be called the craze for BTR.> > > > Regards,> > > > tw> > > > > > > > @gro ups.com, "bina.vyas" <bina.vyas@> wrote:> > >> > > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > > > With my

personal experience I am writing this...> > > Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?> > > Even though client tells specifically that BTR is already > done..!!> > > > > > Bina Vyas> > >> >>

Dear Sir, (k.Babu)

It is really very interesting information which you posted for the forum, thanks for that. it shows vedic astrology strenth. If possible can you give the address of that VEDIC ASTRLOYGER to whom you met .it is in the interest of forum to get one good astrolyger's name.

Thanks & regards,

NEERAJ--- On Sun, 9/28/08, babukrcbe <babukrcbe wrote:

babukrcbe <babukrcbe Re: BTR rectification Date: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 2:10 PM

Mr. Dhanabalan,

Sir,

The clarification given by you is really astonishing . Can you please

throw more light on this trick?

sk , Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan

wrote:

>

> Dear Babukrcbe

>  

> I do not agree that the vedic astrologer gave correct prediction

about how many children for your mother, how many male children and

female children for your grand father and how many wife to the

grandfather,etc.

>  

> Generally, these particulars are noted in the original horoscope

itself by code words by the previous astrologers, called as Duruva

kanitham. It is a trick.

>  

> Dhanabalan

>

> --- On Sun, 9/28/08, babukrcbe <babukrcbe wrote:

>

> babukrcbe <babukrcbe

>

> Sunday, September 28, 2008, 2:10 PM

>

> As Sathish Ji has rightly said, the chart that match your life

> events is the correct one.

>

> Also when KP astrologers rectified your time for 4 different times,

> did they ask you to verify some kind of birth marks that are

unique.

>

> My birth time is also rectified by 1 minute 30 secs and only then

my

> birth mark can match and also my life events match with it. So you

> may want to do same.

>

> Regarding paramprik(Vedic) Vs KP, I would suggest you to stick with

> the system that gives you correct prediction. Here also you need

> good vedic astrologer. There are many so called vedic astrologers

on

> the streets misguiding and misleading people. It is your duty to

> find the right astrologer for you.

>

> There are some events that Vedic can tell you but as per my

> knowledge I don't think KP can do. For instance, I met a vedic

> astrologer to analyze my horoscope. He was veryfying my horoscope

> and thereby my birth time and asked some past events. He said my

> mother has/had 5 siblings. And I know very well that my mother has

> only 4 siblings. I argued with him but he did not accept and more

so

> he said that if I prove him wrong he will quit astrology which is

> his bread and butter. I was unhappy and came back to home and was

> discussing with my mother. Then my mother was surprised when I said

> she has 5 siblings. She said when she was 1 yr old, her 2.5 year

old

> sister died in village due to some fever. Looks like my mother got

> to know this at very later age (around 10 yrs) through elder

> siblings.

>

> Also that vedic astrologer said my father is one of his 14 siblings

> and out of 14, 12 are girls and 2 are boys!!! and he said my grand

> father had 2 wives !!!!. He also said my father is youngest child

> for my grandfather.

>

> All of his statements are true. Some may argue that these are known

> facts and what is great in knowing them from an astrologer. I'm

just

> bringing here that Vedic system is an excellent system but there is

> dearth of good astrologers in vedic system.

>

> Such is the accuracy of Vedic system!!!. Both Vedic and KP are good

> but you need to get good astrologer. If you get good vedic

> astrologer stick to them. If you get good KP astrologer stick to

> them.

>

> Just my two cents in your bank.

>

> Regards,

> K.Babu

>

> @gro ups.com, Satish Rallabandi

> <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >    Dear Ms Bina,

> >  

> >                         The ultimate solution is which chart

> finally matched your life events.

> >  

> >                         Please accept the chart and discard the

> rest. Please do not waste

> >                         your   precious money.

> >  

> >                          Regards,

> >  

> >                          Satish

> >  

> >       

> >

> > --- On Fri, 9/26/08, bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..>

> > Re: BTR rectification

> > @gro ups.com

> > Friday, September 26, 2008, 9:08 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > used in future.

> >

TEST

MONEY.I

> >

> >

> PARAMPARIK

> > SYSTEM.

> >

> >

> >

> > Bina Vyas

> >

> > @gro ups.com, " tw853 " <tw853@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Friend,

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > tw

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, " bina.vyas " <bina.vyas@>

> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > done..!!

> > > >

> > > > Bina Vyas

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,

On one hand you are not agreeing Vedic astrologer's correct prediction reg children in the given case and on the other hand you are telling the previous astrologer wrote in the original horoscope in code words reg children etc. Is the previous astrologer not vedic astrologer ? Is his prediction (in code words) reg children not correct ? Is your statement not self contradictory ?

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Mon, 29/9/08, sujatkaram <sujatkaram wrote:

sujatkaram <sujatkaram Re: BTR rectification Date: Monday, 29 September, 2008, 12:16 PM

Mr. Dhanabalan,Sir,The clarification given by you is really astonishing . Can you please throw more light on this trick? sk@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Babukrcbe> > I do not agree that the vedic astrologer gave correct prediction about how many children for your mother, how many male children and female children for your grand father and how many wife to the grandfather, etc.> > Generally, these particulars are noted in the original horoscope itself by code words by the previous astrologers, called as Duruva kanitham. It is a trick.> > Dhanabalan> > --- On Sun, 9/28/08, babukrcbe <babukrcbe@. ..> wrote:> > babukrcbe <babukrcbe@. ..>> Subject:

Re: BTR rectification> @gro ups.com> Sunday, September 28, 2008, 2:10 PM> > > > > > > Dear Ms Bina and others interested in BTR,> > As Sathish Ji has rightly said, the chart that match your life > events is the correct one.> > Also when KP astrologers rectified your time for 4 different times, > did they ask you to verify some kind of birth marks that are unique. > > My birth time is also rectified by 1 minute 30 secs and only then my > birth mark can match and also my life events match with it. So you > may want to do same.> > Regarding paramprik(Vedic) Vs KP, I would suggest you to stick with > the system that gives you correct prediction. Here also you need > good vedic

astrologer. There are many so called vedic astrologers on > the streets misguiding and misleading people. It is your duty to > find the right astrologer for you.> > There are some events that Vedic can tell you but as per my > knowledge I don't think KP can do. For instance, I met a vedic > astrologer to analyze my horoscope. He was veryfying my horoscope > and thereby my birth time and asked some past events. He said my > mother has/had 5 siblings. And I know very well that my mother has > only 4 siblings. I argued with him but he did not accept and more so > he said that if I prove him wrong he will quit astrology which is > his bread and butter. I was unhappy and came back to home and was > discussing with my mother. Then my mother was surprised when I said > she has 5 siblings. She said when she was 1 yr old, her 2.5 year old > sister died

in village due to some fever. Looks like my mother got > to know this at very later age (around 10 yrs) through elder > siblings.> > Also that vedic astrologer said my father is one of his 14 siblings > and out of 14, 12 are girls and 2 are boys!!! and he said my grand > father had 2 wives !!!!. He also said my father is youngest child > for my grandfather.> > All of his statements are true. Some may argue that these are known > facts and what is great in knowing them from an astrologer. I'm just > bringing here that Vedic system is an excellent system but there is > dearth of good astrologers in vedic system.> > Such is the accuracy of Vedic system!!!. Both Vedic and KP are good > but you need to get good astrologer. If you get good vedic > astrologer stick to them. If you get good KP astrologer stick to > them. > >

Just my two cents in your bank.> > Regards,> K.Babu> > @gro ups.com, Satish Rallabandi > <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Ms Bina,> > > > The ultimate solution is which chart > finally matched your life events.> > > > Please accept the chart and discard the > rest. Please do not waste > > your precious money.> > > >

Regards,> > > > Satish> > > > > > > > --- On Fri, 9/26/08, bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..> wrote:> > > > bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..>> > Re: BTR rectification> > @gro ups.com> > Friday, September 26, 2008, 9:08 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,> > .....none of them

accepted my time of birth.> > .....all of them insisted on doing BTR.> > .....all four came out with different birth time..!!!!> > .....all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was most> > accurate & only their perticular time of birth should be> > used in future.> > .....now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes.> > .....no need to say all four predictions were different.> > > > TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO TEST > > THEM AS I CAN NOT DO TESTING AT THE COST OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY.I > > DONOT INTEND TO DOWNGRADE KP ASTROLOGERS.> > > > Frankly speaking I have comparetively more trust on PARAMPARIK > > SYSTEM,as i have to follow only one horoscope.> > > > Please note i am studant of astrology and trying to learn > PARAMPARIK

> > SYSTEM.> > > > With out any prejudice towards anyone...> > > > Thanks for giving your views> > > > Bina Vyas> > > > @gro ups.com, "tw853" <tw853@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Friend,> > > > > > This undesirable practice can be called the craze for BTR.> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > tw> > > > > > > > > > > > @gro ups.com, "bina.vyas" <bina.vyas@> > wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > > > > > With my personal experience I am writing this...> > > > Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?> > > > Even though client tells

specifically that BTR is already > > done..!!> > > > > > > > Bina Vyas> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Sujatkaram

Trick means cheating.

I have seen the code words in many horoscopes. I do not practice to read those code words. Sme of the vedic astrologers are insisting to bring the original horoscope. They will not give prediction with the computer print outs. In south Tamilnadu, this code word is famous.

I will get some information about the code words and inform to you.

Dhanabalan--- On Mon, 9/29/08, sujatkaram <sujatkaram wrote:

sujatkaram <sujatkaram Re: BTR rectification Date: Monday, September 29, 2008, 6:46 AM

Mr. Dhanabalan,Sir,The clarification given by you is really astonishing . Can you please throw more light on this trick? sk@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Babukrcbe> > I do not agree that the vedic astrologer gave correct prediction about how many children for your mother, how many male children and female children for your grand father and how many wife to the grandfather, etc.> > Generally, these particulars are noted in the original horoscope itself by code words by the previous astrologers, called as Duruva kanitham. It is a trick.> > Dhanabalan> > --- On Sun, 9/28/08, babukrcbe <babukrcbe@. ..> wrote:> > babukrcbe <babukrcbe@. ..>> Subject:

Re: BTR rectification> @gro ups.com> Sunday, September 28, 2008, 2:10 PM> > > > > > > Dear Ms Bina and others interested in BTR,> > As Sathish Ji has rightly said, the chart that match your life > events is the correct one.> > Also when KP astrologers rectified your time for 4 different times, > did they ask you to verify some kind of birth marks that are unique. > > My birth time is also rectified by 1 minute 30 secs and only then my > birth mark can match and also my life events match with it. So you > may want to do same.> > Regarding paramprik(Vedic) Vs KP, I would suggest you to stick with > the system that gives you correct prediction. Here also you need > good vedic

astrologer. There are many so called vedic astrologers on > the streets misguiding and misleading people. It is your duty to > find the right astrologer for you.> > There are some events that Vedic can tell you but as per my > knowledge I don't think KP can do. For instance, I met a vedic > astrologer to analyze my horoscope. He was veryfying my horoscope > and thereby my birth time and asked some past events. He said my > mother has/had 5 siblings. And I know very well that my mother has > only 4 siblings. I argued with him but he did not accept and more so > he said that if I prove him wrong he will quit astrology which is > his bread and butter. I was unhappy and came back to home and was > discussing with my mother. Then my mother was surprised when I said > she has 5 siblings. She said when she was 1 yr old, her 2.5 year old > sister died

in village due to some fever. Looks like my mother got > to know this at very later age (around 10 yrs) through elder > siblings.> > Also that vedic astrologer said my father is one of his 14 siblings > and out of 14, 12 are girls and 2 are boys!!! and he said my grand > father had 2 wives !!!!. He also said my father is youngest child > for my grandfather.> > All of his statements are true. Some may argue that these are known > facts and what is great in knowing them from an astrologer. I'm just > bringing here that Vedic system is an excellent system but there is > dearth of good astrologers in vedic system.> > Such is the accuracy of Vedic system!!!. Both Vedic and KP are good > but you need to get good astrologer. If you get good vedic > astrologer stick to them. If you get good KP astrologer stick to > them. > >

Just my two cents in your bank.> > Regards,> K.Babu> > @gro ups.com, Satish Rallabandi > <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Ms Bina,> > > > The ultimate solution is which chart > finally matched your life events.> > > > Please accept the chart and discard the > rest. Please do not waste > > your precious money.> > > >

Regards,> > > > Satish> > > > > > > > --- On Fri, 9/26/08, bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..> wrote:> > > > bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..>> > Re: BTR rectification> > @gro ups.com> > Friday, September 26, 2008, 9:08 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > On the visit to four KP astrologers till todate in my life,> > .....none of them

accepted my time of birth.> > .....all of them insisted on doing BTR.> > .....all four came out with different birth time..!!!!> > .....all four of them insisted that their method of BTR was most> > accurate & only their perticular time of birth should be> > used in future.> > .....now i am stuck with four different KP horoscopes.> > .....no need to say all four predictions were different.> > > > TRUST ME I DID NOT GO TO ALL FOUR RESPECTED KP ASTROLOGERS TO TEST > > THEM AS I CAN NOT DO TESTING AT THE COST OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY.I > > DONOT INTEND TO DOWNGRADE KP ASTROLOGERS.> > > > Frankly speaking I have comparetively more trust on PARAMPARIK > > SYSTEM,as i have to follow only one horoscope.> > > > Please note i am studant of astrology and trying to learn > PARAMPARIK

> > SYSTEM.> > > > With out any prejudice towards anyone...> > > > Thanks for giving your views> > > > Bina Vyas> > > > @gro ups.com, "tw853" <tw853@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Friend,> > > > > > This undesirable practice can be called the craze for BTR.> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > tw> > > > > > > > > > > > @gro ups.com, "bina.vyas" <bina.vyas@> > wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected KP astrologers,> > > > > > > > With my personal experience I am writing this...> > > > Why, when someone goes to KP astrologer he/she does BTR ?> > > > Even though client tells

specifically that BTR is already > > done..!!> > > > > > > > Bina Vyas> > > >> > >> >>

Dear K.P.Naidu

The previous astrolger is not arriving the number of children by prediction. He casually asked all the information from the native and recorded in the horoscope to help other astrologers. The next astrologer reads the code word and tell to the native. The native presumes that the astrologer gave correct prediction. This technique is followed to gain the confidence of the native. There is understanding between the astrologers to write and read the code words.

Dhanabalan --- On Mon, 9/29/08, K. P. Naidu <konathalan wrote:

K. P. Naidu <konathalanRe: Re: BTR rectification Date: Monday, September 29, 2008, 2:45 PM

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,

On one hand you are not agreeing Vedic astrologer's correct prediction reg children in the given case and on the other hand you are telling the previous astrologer wrote in the original horoscope in code words reg children etc. Is the previous astrologer not vedic astrologer ? Is his prediction (in code words) reg children not correct ? Is your statement not self contradictory ?

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Mon, 29/9/08, sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> Re: BTR rectification@gro ups.comMonday, 29 September, 2008, 12:16 PM

Dear Dhanabalan Ji,

The horoscope that I showed him was a computer printout in tamil

language!!!.

Let us not get into assessment of whether vedic astrologer can give

correct prediction or not. I was deceived by many vedic astrologers

as well. It all depends on the right astrologer we get to consult.

I have had consulted at least 30-40 vedic astrologers before

settling with him. I would not tell that he is the best of all but

he is very good in accuracy and consistency of his prediction.

Not to boast of myself, I have consulted great astrologer Unni

Krishna Panicker Ji from Kerala (He is the astrologer for many

cabinet ministers, chief ministers, prime ministers and presidents)

long back in 1999 when I was crazy about astrology. He was not as

famous as he is now but his order of prediction is very high. One

can see divinity in him...

I'm aware of most of the tricks that street astrologers do. But I

can assure you that the vedic astrologer I quoted is not of that

mediocrity. He is one of very few good astrologers following vedic

system.

Regards,

K.Babu

, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan

wrote:

>

> Dear Babukrcbe

>  

> I do not agree that the vedic astrologer gave correct prediction

about how many children for your mother, how many male children and

female children for your grand father and how many wife to the

grandfather,etc.

>  

> Generally, these particulars are noted in the original horoscope

itself by code words by the previous astrologers, called as Duruva

kanitham. It is a trick.

>  

> Dhanabalan

>

> --- On Sun, 9/28/08, babukrcbe <babukrcbe wrote:

>

> babukrcbe <babukrcbe

>

> Sunday, September 28, 2008, 2:10 PM

>

> As Sathish Ji has rightly said, the chart that match your life

> events is the correct one.

>

> Also when KP astrologers rectified your time for 4 different

times,

> did they ask you to verify some kind of birth marks that are

unique.

>

> My birth time is also rectified by 1 minute 30 secs and only then

my

> birth mark can match and also my life events match with it. So you

> may want to do same.

>

> Regarding paramprik(Vedic) Vs KP, I would suggest you to stick

with

> the system that gives you correct prediction. Here also you need

> good vedic astrologer. There are many so called vedic astrologers

on

> the streets misguiding and misleading people. It is your duty to

> find the right astrologer for you.

>

> There are some events that Vedic can tell you but as per my

> knowledge I don't think KP can do. For instance, I met a vedic

> astrologer to analyze my horoscope. He was veryfying my horoscope

> and thereby my birth time and asked some past events. He said my

> mother has/had 5 siblings. And I know very well that my mother has

> only 4 siblings. I argued with him but he did not accept and more

so

> he said that if I prove him wrong he will quit astrology which is

> his bread and butter. I was unhappy and came back to home and was

> discussing with my mother. Then my mother was surprised when I

said

> she has 5 siblings. She said when she was 1 yr old, her 2.5 year

old

> sister died in village due to some fever. Looks like my mother got

> to know this at very later age (around 10 yrs) through elder

> siblings.

>

> Also that vedic astrologer said my father is one of his 14

siblings

> and out of 14, 12 are girls and 2 are boys!!! and he said my grand

> father had 2 wives !!!!. He also said my father is youngest child

> for my grandfather.

>

> All of his statements are true. Some may argue that these are

known

> facts and what is great in knowing them from an astrologer. I'm

just

> bringing here that Vedic system is an excellent system but there

is

> dearth of good astrologers in vedic system.

>

> Such is the accuracy of Vedic system!!!. Both Vedic and KP are

good

> but you need to get good astrologer. If you get good vedic

> astrologer stick to them. If you get good KP astrologer stick to

> them.

>

> Just my two cents in your bank.

>

> Regards,

> K.Babu

>

> @gro ups.com, Satish Rallabandi

> <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >    Dear Ms Bina,

> >  

> >                         The ultimate solution is which chart

> finally matched your life events.

> >  

> >                         Please accept the chart and discard the

> rest. Please do not waste

> >                         your   precious money.

> >  

> >                          Regards,

> >  

> >                          Satish

> >  

> >       

> >

> > --- On Fri, 9/26/08, bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > bina.vyas <bina.vyas@ ..>

> > Re: BTR rectification

> > @gro ups.com

> > Friday, September 26, 2008, 9:08 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > used in future.

> >

TEST

MONEY.I

> >

> >

> PARAMPARIK

> > SYSTEM.

> >

> >

> >

> > Bina Vyas

> >

> > @gro ups.com, " tw853 " <tw853@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Friend,

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > tw

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, " bina.vyas " <bina.vyas@>

> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > done..!!

> > > >

> > > > Bina Vyas

> > > >

> > >

> >

>