IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

4 step theory : questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear members,

1) Mr.KSK has taken the sub as significator in Volume II of Krishnamoorthy Paddhati of Sagar publication in the year 1966. In page 113 "According to Krishnamoorthy paddhati, one can borrow money during the dasa bukthies of

a) planets in the star or sub of occupants of 6th house

b) occupants of 6th house

c) planets in the star or sub of lord of 6th house

d) lord of 6th house..............."

In page 274 of volume II of sagar publication, the same is repeated for the houses 2,5,11.

2) Most of the contents of K.P.Reader III has been taken from Volume I & II of above sagar publications. The publishers have modified the original content of volume II and published as Reader III. For the same chart, the signlord in volume II is just replaced with sublord in the Reader III. The originality of Mr.KSK has lost. Reader III is not reliable. But volume I & II of sagar publication is reliable. For comparision, I am giving the page numbers of volumeii and Reader III

pages in volume II Pages in Reader III

42 53

61 169

64 171

67 175

74 181

98,99 204,205

130 226

155 254

162 261

3)Mr.KSK never ever nowhere asked sub's starlord either for planet or for cusp sublord in the volume I & II of sagar publications. It is stated that Mr.KSK took starlord for sublord with reference to Reader III. Is there any reference in volume I & II of sagar publications for sub's star by Mr.KSK.

Regars,

R.Dhanabalan

Guest guest

dear dhanabalan,

pl.refer 3rd KP reader page no.135,edition-july 1981

artcle heading " CONSTELLATIONS AND SUB "

wherein KSK has used sub's star.

-sunil gondhalekar

On 7/21/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear members,

1) Mr.KSK has taken the sub as significator in Volume II of Krishnamoorthy Paddhati of Sagar publication in the year 1966. In page 113 " According to Krishnamoorthy paddhati, one can borrow money during the dasa bukthies of

d) lord of 6th house............... "

In page 274 of volume II of sagar publication, the same is repeated for the houses 2,5,11.

2) Most of the contents of K.P.Reader III has been taken from Volume I & II of above sagar publications. The publishers have modified the original content of volume II and published as Reader III. For the same chart, the signlord in volume II is just replaced with sublord in the Reader III. The originality of Mr.KSK has lost. Reader III is not reliable. But volume I & II of sagar publication is reliable. For comparision, I am giving the page numbers of volumeii and Reader III

42 53

61 169

64 171

67 175

74 181

98,99 204,205

130 226

155 254

162 261

3)Mr.KSK never ever nowhere asked sub's starlord either for planet or for cusp sublord in the volume I & II of sagar publications. It is stated that Mr.KSK took starlord for sublord with reference to Reader III. Is there any reference in volume I & II of sagar publications for sub's star by Mr.KSK.

Regars,

R.Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Ramkumar,

Mr.KSK gave importance to cuspal signlord, cuspal starlord and cuspal sublord. In page 253 of krishnamoorthy paddhati volume II published in 1966, "union: a) if the 7th cusp falls in the star of sun or sub of sun, repulsion-no pleasure........"

In page 300, "According to k.p., a) one should note where exactly the meridian falls. b) the lord of the sign, starlord and sub, the planets very close to the meridian and dasalord in progress will indicate the profession."

In page 252, "According to k.p., if saturn is the star or sub of 7th cusp, husband an aged person....."

In page 254,"characteristic: 7th cusp sign,star and sub indicate character of first partner. 2nd cusp sign, star and sub indicates character of second partner......."

In page 274, "c) planets in the star or sub of lords of houses 2,5,11.

d) lords of 2,5,11."

In page 320, "The 10 th house is occpied by venus. Mercury is in the sub of venus. So Mercury is the significator

3rd house is occpied by saturn. Mars alone is in the sub of saturn. So Mars is the significator.

Rahu is in Aries, so it represents Mars. Jupiter, Venus and Rahu are in the sub of Rahu. So Jupiter, Venus and Rahu are significators.

So the significators that can cause transfer are Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus and Rahu."

In page 67, "According to k.p., "If lagna and lagna lord are in the star and sub of lords other than 6,8,12, native will live long maintaining good health."

If you compare the above with the k.p.Reader III, you can easily come to the conclusion that the Reader III is misguiding all the k.p.lovers.

I have a doubt whether the Readers III, V and VI are actually written by Mr.KSK. I do not rely on the Readers III, V and VI.

According to me, Mr.KSK has not taken the sub's star. Sub's star is not in k.p.

Probabily the inventor of sub's star is Mr.K.M.Subramaniam after the year 1972.

Regards

R.Dhanabalan

Tamilnadu

--- On Mon, 7/21/08, Ramkumar <ramkumaravm wrote:

Ramkumar <ramkumaravmFw: 4 step theory : questionsr.dhanabalanDate: Monday, July 21, 2008, 11:10 AM

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,

Thank you for your deep insight in the subject and comparision of readers. I also was initially confused about this rule " Planets sublord's starlord' significance.

But if you see in the horoscope discussed in Horary astrology -reader 6 page 84 it is stated in line 24 'Jupiter in the star of Saturn' where Jupiter is the sub of the Sun -the planet in discussion'

Iam totally confused because Late Guruji has also applied this rule in his example.

This example horoscope was orginally quoted by our Guruji and not by any one of his students or sons.

I request you comments to educate me so that i can be clear in using the sub of a planet.

I have a question what is the limitation to use Planet' s sub? and what is the limitation to use Planet's sublord's star lord ?

With Regards,

Ramkumar

- muthuram kumar

ramkumar

Monday, July 21, 2008 10:05 AM

Fw: 4 step theory : questions

----- Forwarded Message ----Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalankpsystem groups Monday, 21 July, 2008 9:16:06 AM 4 step theory : questions

Dear members,

1) Mr.KSK has taken the sub as significator in Volume II of Krishnamoorthy Paddhati of Sagar publication in the year 1966. In page 113 "According to Krishnamoorthy paddhati, one can borrow money during the dasa bukthies of

d) lord of 6th house....... ........"

42 53

61 169

64 171

67 175

74 181

98,99 204,205

130 226

155 254

162 261

Regars,

R.Dhanabalan

Get an email ID as yourname or yourname.

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan,

You are referring to the Book published in 1966. Mr. Krishnamurty, himself, has published his Readers subsequent to this date. It is quite natural that most of the contents of 1966 book are reproduced in Readers since the basics of Krishnamurty Paddhati remained the same.

Modifications, as pointed by you, may be due to subsequent research carried out by Guruji KSK himself. He has made this point very clear in subsequent editions of these Readers. Please excuse me, but I do not agree to your opinion that originality of Mr.KSK is lost.

Since I have not read the Books by Sagar Publications, I cannot comment on it. However, Guruji KSK has used star lord of the sublord at places in his Readers. In fact Mr. Sunil Gondhalekar got inspiration to develope "Four Step Theory" only after reading famous series of articles "The Sub Lord Speaks" by Mr. K. M. Subramaniam. "Four Step Theory" was the result of his (Mr. Gondhalekar's) vast experience and research work.

Four Step Theory is an extension of KP. It respects and honors all KP Principles. In KP, sub is treated as or taken as a planet. And if a planet is supposed to give result of a house where its star lord is tenented, logically this should apply to sub also. This is exactly what the 4th step is.

Any further questions are welcome.

Subhash Ektare

, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:>> Dear members,> 1) Mr.KSK has taken the sub as significator in Volume II of Krishnamoorthy Paddhati of Sagar publication in the year 1966. In page 113 "According to Krishnamoorthy paddhati, one can borrow money during the dasa bukthies of > a) planets in the star or sub of occupants of 6th house> b) occupants of 6th house> c) planets in the star or sub of lord of 6th house> d) lord of 6th house..............."> > In page 274 of volume II of sagar publication, the same is repeated for the houses 2,5,11.> > 2) Most of the contents of K.P.Reader III has been taken from Volume I & II of above sagar publications. The publishers have modified the original content of volume II and published as Reader III. For the same chart, the signlord in volume II is just replaced with sublord in the Reader III. The originality of Mr.KSK has lost. Reader III is not reliable. But volume I & II of sagar publication is reliable. For comparision, I am giving the page numbers of volumeii and Reader III> pages in volume II Pages in Reader III> 42 53> 61 169> 64 171> 67 175> 74 181> 98,99 204,205> 130 226> 155 254> 162 261> > 3)Mr.KSK never ever nowhere asked sub's starlord either for planet or for cusp sublord in the volume I & II of sagar publications. It is stated that Mr.KSK took starlord for sublord with reference to Reader III. Is there any reference in volume I & II of sagar publications for sub's star by Mr.KSK.> Regars,> R.Dhanabalan>

Guest guest

Dear Subhash,

Mr.Krishnamoorthy himself published the volume I & II as Krishnamoorthy paddhati in sagar publications in the year 1966. Please read the volume II of sagar publications and give your comments please.

Thank you

R.Dhanabalan--- On Tue, 7/22/08, Subhash <subhash_ektare wrote:

Subhash <subhash_ektare Re: 4 step theory : questions Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 7:43 AM

Dear Dhanabalan,

You are referring to the Book published in 1966. Mr. Krishnamurty, himself, has published his Readers subsequent to this date. It is quite natural that most of the contents of 1966 book are reproduced in Readers since the basics of Krishnamurty Paddhati remained the same.

Modifications, as pointed by you, may be due to subsequent research carried out by Guruji KSK himself. He has made this point very clear in subsequent editions of these Readers. Please excuse me, but I do not agree to your opinion that originality of Mr.KSK is lost.

Since I have not read the Books by Sagar Publications, I cannot comment on it. However, Guruji KSK has used star lord of the sublord at places in his Readers. In fact Mr. Sunil Gondhalekar got inspiration to develope "Four Step Theory" only after reading famous series of articles "The Sub Lord Speaks" by Mr. K. M. Subramaniam. "Four Step Theory" was the result of his (Mr. Gondhalekar' s) vast experience and research work.

Four Step Theory is an extension of KP. It respects and honors all KP Principles. In KP, sub is treated as or taken as a planet. And if a planet is supposed to give result of a house where its star lord is tenented, logically this should apply to sub also. This is exactly what the 4th step is.

Subhash Ektare

@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:>> Dear members,> 1) Mr.KSK has taken the sub as significator in Volume II of Krishnamoorthy Paddhati of Sagar publication in the year 1966. In page 113 "According to Krishnamoorthy paddhati, one can borrow money during the dasa bukthies of > a) planets in the star or sub of occupants of 6th house> b) occupants of 6th house> c) planets in the star or sub of lord of 6th house> d) lord of 6th house....... ........"> > In page 274 of volume II of sagar publication, the same is repeated for the houses 2,5,11.> > 2) Most of the contents of K.P.Reader III has been taken from Volume I & II of above sagar publications. The publishers have modified the original content of volume II and published as Reader III. For the same chart, the signlord in volume II is just replaced with sublord in the

Reader III. The originality of Mr.KSK has lost. Reader III is not reliable. But volume I & II of sagar publication is reliable. For comparision, I am giving the page numbers of volumeii and Reader III> pages in volume II Pages in Reader III> 42 53>

61 169> 64 171>

67 175> 74 181>

98,99 204,205> 130 226>

155 254> 162 261> > 3)Mr.KSK never ever nowhere asked sub's starlord either for planet or for cusp sublord in the volume I & II of sagar publications. It is stated that Mr.KSK took starlord for sublord with reference

to Reader III. Is there any reference in volume I & II of sagar publications for sub's star by Mr.KSK.> Regars,> R.Dhanabalan>

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Dhanbalan,Your message was an eye opener. I have had KP Readers I - IV since 1993 and while I finished reading I & II immediately, I just could not, till this day, finish the III reader and naturally the subsequent one. The written language, probably, was the cause as it was just not comprehensible to me. I do not want to sound pompous here, but I always felt that someone should have revised Reader III which (in my opinion) is the most important volume of the 6 readers. Glad to learn about your views on KP Readers from Sagar Publications which I will now endeavour to buy. Do let me know if all the 6 readers are available with Sagar Publications or only I & II. RegardsSunil

--- On Tue, 7/22/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: Re: 4 step theory : questions , subhash_ektareDate: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 2:31 AM

Dear Subhash,

Mr.Krishnamoorthy himself published the volume I & II as Krishnamoorthy paddhati in sagar publications in the year 1966. Please read the volume II of sagar publications and give your comments please.

Thank you

R.Dhanabalan--- On Tue, 7/22/08, Subhash <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:

Subhash <subhash_ektare@ > Re: 4 step theory : questions@gro ups.comTuesday, July 22, 2008, 7:43 AM

Dear Dhanabalan,

Since I have not read the Books by Sagar Publications, I cannot comment on it. However, Guruji KSK has used star lord of the sublord at places in his Readers. In fact Mr. Sunil Gondhalekar got inspiration to develope "Four Step Theory" only after reading famous series of articles "The Sub Lord Speaks" by Mr. K. M. Subramaniam. "Four Step Theory" was the result of his (Mr. Gondhalekar' s) vast experience and research work.

Subhash Ektare

@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:>> Dear members,> 1) Mr.KSK has taken the sub as significator in Volume II of Krishnamoorthy Paddhati of Sagar publication in the year 1966. In page 113 "According to Krishnamoorthy paddhati, one can borrow money during the dasa bukthies of > a) planets in the star or sub of occupants of 6th house> b) occupants of 6th house> c) planets in the star or sub of lord of 6th house> d) lord of 6th house....... ........"> > In page 274 of volume II of sagar publication, the same is repeated for the houses 2,5,11.> > 2) Most of the contents of K.P.Reader III has been taken from Volume I & II of above sagar publications. The publishers have modified the original content of volume II and published as Reader III. For the same chart, the signlord in volume II is just replaced with sublord in the

Reader III. The originality of Mr.KSK has lost. Reader III is not reliable. But volume I & II of sagar publication is reliable. For comparision, I am giving the page numbers of volumeii and Reader III> pages in volume II Pages in Reader III> 42 53>

61 169> 64 171>

67 175> 74 181>

98,99 204,205> 130 226>

155 254> 162 261> > 3)Mr.KSK never ever nowhere asked sub's starlord either for planet or for cusp sublord in the volume I & II of sagar publications. It is stated that Mr.KSK took starlord for sublord with reference

to Reader III. Is there any reference in volume I & II of sagar publications for sub's star by Mr.KSK.> Regars,> R.Dhanabalan>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil gondhalekar,

1) I like to state that Mr.KSK was awarded the title "Jyotish Marthand" and also a Gold Medal by the Honourable Governor of Bombay during the year 1965 for his achievement in astrology. His achievements were published as Krishnamoorthy Paddhati by the Sagar publications as volume I & II. Mr.KSK has not used the sub's star for his above achievement. In fact, Mr.KSK sold the right to Sagar publications. If the sub's sub's star only gives the result means, whether the predictions given by Mr.KSK upto 1966 is false. Whether he was awarded the title and gold medal for the false prediction.

2) In Reader III, the author nowhere told that the Reader III superseds volume I & II of sagar publications. The author has not revealed the research by Mr.KSK about sub's sub's star. As I told earlier, for the same chart in volume II, the cuspal signlord is just replaced with cuspal sublord. How can they subtitute the signlord with sublord. According to Mr.KSK, the starlord means only the cuspal starlord and not the sub's star. Likely, the sublord means only the cuspal sublord and not the sub's sublord.

3) Mr.KSK never treated the cuspal sublord as planet. The cuspal signlord, starlord and sublord decides the fate of a person. The planetary signlord, starlord and sublord decides the time of event (dasa, buckthi). In page 253,254 of volume II, Mr.KSK stated that the 7th cuspal starlord and the 7th cuspal sublord will tell about spouse, union, characteristic and physical features. It is not the 7th cusp sub's sub's star.

4) Mr.K.M.Subramaniam did not agree the K.P. ayanamsa which is used in all the K.P. Readers or even recommended by Mr.KSK. Mr.KSK's rule for the conjoined and aspected planets and the rules for Rahu/Ketu were not incorporated in Mr.KMS's articles. Mr.KSK recommended to use the orb about 5 degree for the transiting planets. Mr.KSK recommended 5 degree orb for cusp. In spite of that, those articles of KMS were published by Mr.KSK's sons. How can they publish articles which is against the rules prescribed by Mr.KSK.

5) Mr.KSK has considered the planets in the sub of house lord and the planets in the sub of occupants as significators. How many astrologers considering this and give prediction. Many astrologers raised the question whether the sub is a decider or significator. Mr.KSK took the sub as decider and significator. Mr.KMS also took the sub as decider and significator.

6) K.P. is not far away from vedic astrology. What we are using in k.p. is already in vedic. Even the so called western aspect system is vedic in the name Tajaka. Westerners are using bhava begin system with sayana longitude with a difference of about 23 degrees. Vedic system with nirayana longitude gave an orb 15 degree to the cusp either side. Mr.KSK himself realised that an orb of about 5 degree on either side of a cusp is a must for effective prediction. Some k.p. astrologers said that the bhava madhya with placidus system works well. Mr.KSK himself said that western aspect is better than the vedic sign based aspect. Mr.KSK criticised the sign based vedic aspect. But we still prefer to use the same old vedic aspect, since Mr.KSK used to predict. Vedic

astrologers are also using the sublord theory. Instead of dividing the star into 4, Mr.KSK divided into 9. Sublord theory is not the Trade Mark of Mr.KSK. Regarding cusp, the vedic astrologers are not going beyond the signlord. Mr.KSK has gone to the next two level signlord and sublord. There is no meaning in using sub's sub's star for prediction, which is against k.p., which will not yield result.

7) It is only the presumption that the sub's sub's star is the outcome of research of Mr.KSK after the year 1966. If the research papers of Mr.KSK are produced to this forum by the sons of Mr.KSK and if it is acceptable for us we can go for sub's sub's star. Or if anyone prove by experiment as is being done for birth time rectification, we may accept the sub sub star. Mere placement in Reader III will not yield the result.

8) Please compare the pages in volume II and in Reader III of 2004 edition before come to any conclusion.

9) Page number is 153 in Reader III and not 53 in my comment. It is a typing mistake. Please excusee me.

10) I have studied the vedic, Birugu Nandhi Nadi, k.p. and k.b.'s cuspal interlink. I am not satisfied with anyone. I am a retired mechanical engineer. At present I am doing only the research in k.p. The 4 step theory impressed me much. I am in this group for the past one month. I have gone through many of the messages from the year 2002. I appreciate the members open discussion without any fear or favour.

11) I am always in your favour in improving the 4 step theory. The k.p.software developers should incorporate all the points covered in 4 step theory in a easier way to understand the normal k.p.astrologer.

Thank you

R.Dhanabalan

Tamilnadu

--- On Mon, 7/21/08, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalakaRe: 4 step theory : questions Date: Monday, July 21, 2008, 6:38 AM

dear dhanabalan,

pl.refer 3rd KP reader page no.135,edition- july 1981

artcle heading "CONSTELLATIONS AND SUB"

-sunil gondhalekar

On 7/21/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear members,

42 53

61 169

64 171

67 175

74 181

98,99 204,205

130 226

155 254

162 261

Regars,

R.Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Subhash Ji,

Significators at stellar level (Planet and its star lord),and at sublord level (sublord and its star lord) are mentioned by sri K.M.Subrahmanian in his books "KP Astrology for Beginners). In some articles I found sub lord's sub lord also is taken as significator.

Sub lord is a PLANET and hence such planet's star lord may be considered it is said.

Insuch a case star lord is also a planet and its star lord and sub lord can also be considered ? sub lord's star lord is also a planet. It's star lord and sub also can be considered ? To what extent can it be STRETCHED ?

This not a creticism nor negation of any principle / theoy. Just out of acaedemic interest, to learn the KP system.

KP lovers may kindly clarify / justify.

naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Tue, 22/7/08, Subhash <subhash_ektare wrote:

Subhash <subhash_ektare Re: 4 step theory : questions Date: Tuesday, 22 July, 2008, 1:13 PM

Dear Dhanabalan,

Subhash Ektare

61 169> 64 171>

67 175> 74 181>

98,99 204,205> 130 226>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Naidu ji and members

The Theory of Guruji KSK is well known to everybody. That the planet gives the results of the house occupied by its Star Lord and the house(s) owned by such star lord. And further that the sub lord decides as to whether these results will be favorable or not.

To explain your doubts in a simple manner let us take a planet Jupiter in the star of Venus and sub of Mars.

When we are working out the significations for a planet Jupiter, it is supposed to give the results of the house occupied by Venus-its star lord- and the houses owned by Venus. This is as per KP Principles and therefore it is OK. Your doubt is why the star lord of Venus should not be considered? Then its star lord? Where do we expect to stop this? Mr. Naidu ji I really appriciate your intelligent querry.

My personal views about this, as a student of KP and 4 Step Theory, are as follows:

Since we are considering significations of Jupiter (I repeat, Jupiter only) we have to restrict our analysis up to its star lord level only. In this case it is Venus. Star Lord of Venus should be considered ONLY WHEN signification of Venus is being worked out.

Now take the case of Sub Lord Mars. Here, Mars has deciding power to decide whether result offered by Jupiter is favorable or not. Nothing beyond that. Signification of Mars will decide this, which is restricted upto star level only. So we have to stop our analysis at this level. We cannot go to the sub level of Mars. Why? Remember, the sub of Mars has no power to decide about results offered by Jupiter. It has power to decide about the results offered b Mars only.

Views of senior members like Mr. L.Y.Rao, Sunil Gondhalekar, Punit Pandey ji will be highly appriciated.

Ragards

Subhash Ektare

, "K. P. Naidu" <konathalan wrote:>> Dear Subhash Ji,>  > Significators at stellar level (Planet and its star lord),and at sublord level (sublord and its star lord) are mentioned by sri K.M.Subrahmanian in his books "KPM Astrology for Beginners). In some articles I found sub lord's sub lord also is taken as significator. > Sub lord is a PLANET and hence such planet's star lord may be considered it is said.> Insuch a case star lord is also a planet and its star lord and sub lord can also be considered ? sub lord's star lord is also a planet. It's star lord and sub also can be considered ?  To what extent can it be STRETCHED ?> This not a creticism nor negation of any principle / theoy. Just out of acaedemic interest, to learn the KP system.> KP lovers may kindly clarify / justify.>  > naidu KP> > K. P. Naidu,> Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,> Nowroji Road,> Maharanipeta,> VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.> Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.> > --- On Tue, 22/7/08, Subhash subhash_ektare wrote:> > Subhash subhash_ektare Re: 4 step theory : questions> > Tuesday, 22 July, 2008, 1:13 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Dhanabalan,> You are referring to the Book published in 1966. Mr. Krishnamurty, himself, has published his Readers subsequent to this date. It is quite natural that most of the contents of 1966 book are reproduced in Readers since the basics of Krishnamurty Paddhati remained the same. > Modifications, as pointed by you, may be due to subsequent research carried out by Guruji KSK himself. He has made this point very clear in subsequent editions of these Readers. Please excuse me, but I do not agree to your opinion that originality of Mr.KSK is lost.> Since I have not read the Books by Sagar Publications, I cannot comment on it. However, Guruji KSK has used star lord of the sublord at places in his Readers. In fact Mr. Sunil Gondhalekar got inspiration to develope "Four Step Theory" only after reading famous series of articles "The Sub Lord Speaks" by Mr. K. M. Subramaniam. "Four Step Theory" was the result of his (Mr. Gondhalekar' s) vast experience and research work. > Four Step Theory is an extension of KP. It respects and honors all KP Principles. In KP, sub is treated as or taken as a planet. And if a planet is supposed to give result of a house where its star lord is tenented, logically this should apply to sub also. This is exactly what the 4th step is. > Any further questions are welcome.> Subhash Ektare>  > >  >  > @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear members,> > 1) Mr.KSK has taken the sub as significator in Volume II of Krishnamoorthy Paddhati of Sagar publication in the year 1966. In page 113 "According to Krishnamoorthy paddhati, one can borrow money during the dasa bukthies of > > a) planets in the star or sub of occupants of 6th house> > b) occupants of 6th house> > c) planets in the star or sub of lord of 6th house> > d) lord of 6th house....... ........"> >  > > In page 274 of volume II of sagar publication, the same is repeated for the houses 2,5,11.> >  > > 2) Most of the contents of K.P.Reader III has been taken from Volume I & II of above sagar publications. The publishers have modified the original content of volume II and published as Reader III. For the same chart, the signlord in volume II is just replaced with sublord in the Reader III. The originality of Mr.KSK has lost. Reader III is not reliable. But volume I & II of sagar publication is reliable. For comparision, I am giving the page numbers of volumeii and Reader III> > pages in volume II                                Pages in Reader III> > 42                                                             53> > 61                                                            169> > 64                                                             171> > 67                                                             175> > 74                                                              181> > 98,99                                                         204,205> > 130                                                            226> > 155                                                            254> > 162                                                            261> >  > > 3)Mr.KSK never ever nowhere asked sub's starlord either for planet or for cusp sublord in the volume I & II of sagar publications. It is stated that Mr.KSK took starlord for sublord with reference to Reader III. Is there any reference in volume I & II of sagar publications for sub's star by Mr.KSK.> > Regars,> > R.Dhanabalan> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos./groups/>

Guest guest

24th July 2008

Dear Subhash ji

Can you please give some examples for others to understand this

clearly.

What would be the role of Mars ?  How Mars will tell whether it

is Beneficial for JUp or not

Thanks

RG

On Behalf Of Subhash

Thursday, July 24, 2008 10:42 AM

Re: 4 step theory : questions

The Theory of Guruji KSK is well known to everybody. That the planet gives

the results of the house occupied by its Star Lord and the house(s) owned by

such star lord. And further that the sub lord decides as to whether these

results will be favorable or not.

To explain your doubts in a simple manner let us take a planet Jupiter

in the star of Venus and sub of Mars.

When we are working out the significations for a planet Jupiter, it

is supposed to give the results of the house occupied by Venus-its star

lord- and the houses owned by Venus. This is as per

KP Principles and therefore it is OK. Your doubt is why the star lord of Venus

should not be considered? Then its star lord? Where do we expect to stop this?

Mr. Naidu ji I really appriciate your intelligent querry.

My personal views about this, as a student of KP and 4 Step Theory, are

as follows:

Since we are considering significations of Jupiter (I

repeat, Jupiter only) we have to restrict our analysis up to its star lord

level only. In this case it is Venus. Star Lord of Venus

should be considered ONLY WHEN signification of Venus is

being worked out.

Now take the case of Sub Lord Mars. Here, Mars has

deciding power to decide whether result offered by Jupiter is favorable or not.

Nothing beyond that. Signification of Mars will decide this, which

is restricted upto star level only. So we have to stop our analysis at this

level. We cannot go to the sub level of Mars. Why? Remember,

the sub of Mars has no power to decide about results offered by Jupiter.

It has power to decide about the results offered b Mars only.

Views of senior members like Mr. L.Y.Rao, Sunil Gondhalekar, Punit Pandey ji

will be highly appriciated.

Ragards

Subhash Ektare

, " K. P. Naidu " <konathalan

wrote:

>

> Dear Subhash Ji,

> Â

> Significators at stellar level (Planet and its star lord),and at sublord

level (sublord and its star lord) are mentioned by sri K.M.Subrahmanian in his

books " KPM Astrology for Beginners). In some articles I found sub lord's

sub lord also is taken as significator.

> Sub lord is a PLANET and hence such planet's star lord may be considered

it is said.

> Insuch a case star lord is also a planet and its star lord and sub lord

can also be considered ? sub lord's star lord is also a planet. It's star lord

and sub also can be considered ? Â To what extent can it be STRETCHED ?

> This not a creticism nor negation of any principle / theoy. Just out of

acaedemic interest, to learn the KP system.

> KP lovers may kindly clarify / justify.

> Â

> naidu KP

>

> K. P. Naidu,

> Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,

> Nowroji Road,

> Maharanipeta,

> VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.

> Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.

>

> --- On Tue, 22/7/08, Subhash subhash_ektare wrote:

>

> Subhash subhash_ektare

> Re: 4 step theory : questions

>

> Tuesday, 22 July, 2008, 1:13 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Dhanabalan,

> You are referring to the Book published in 1966. Mr. Krishnamurty,

himself, has published his Readers subsequent to this date. It is quite

natural that most of the contents of 1966 book are reproduced in Readers since

the basics of Krishnamurty Paddhati remained the same.

> Modifications, as pointed by you, may be due to subsequent research

carried out by Guruji KSK himself. He has made this point very clear

in subsequent editions of these Readers. Please excuse me, but I do not

agree to your opinion that originality of Mr.KSK is lost.

> Since I have not read the Books by Sagar Publications, I cannot comment on

it. However, Guruji KSK has used star lord of the sublord atÂ

places in his Readers. In fact Mr. Sunil Gondhalekar got inspiration to

develope " Four Step Theory " only after reading famous series

of articles " The Sub Lord Speaks " by Mr. K. M. Subramaniam.Â

" Four Step Theory " was the result of his (Mr. Gondhalekar' s) vast

experience and research work.

> Four Step Theory is an extension of KP. It respects and

honors all KP Principles. In KP, sub is treated as or taken as a planet. And if

a planet is supposed to give result of a house where its star lord is

tenented, logically this should apply to sub also. This is exactly what the 4th

step is.

> Any further questions are welcome.

> Subhash Ektare

> Â

>

> Â

> Â

> @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ....>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear members,

> > 1) Mr.KSK has taken the sub as significator in Volume II of

Krishnamoorthy Paddhati of Sagar publication in the year 1966. In page 113

" According to Krishnamoorthy paddhati, one can borrow money during the

dasa bukthies of

> > a) planets in the star or sub of occupants of 6th house

> > b) occupants of 6th house

> > c) planets in the star or sub of lord of 6th house

> > d) lord of 6th house....... ........ "

> > Â

> > In page 274 of volume II of sagar publication, the same is repeated

for the houses 2,5,11.

> > Â

> > 2) Most of the contents of K.P.Reader III has been taken from Volume

I & II of above sagar publications. The publishers have modified the original

content of volume II and published as Reader III. For the same chart, the

signlord in volume II is just replaced with sublord in the Reader III. The

originality of Mr.KSK has lost. Reader III is not reliable. But volume I & II

of sagar publication is reliable. For comparision, I am giving the page numbers

of volumeii and Reader III

> > pages in volume

IIÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

Pages in Reader III

> >

42Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> >

61Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> >

64Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> >

67Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> >

74Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> >

98,99Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> >

130Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> >

155Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> >

162Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> > Â

> > 3)Mr.KSK never ever nowhere asked sub's starlord either for planet or

for cusp sublord in the volume I & II of sagar publications. It is stated

that Mr.KSK took starlord for sublord with reference to Reader III. Is there

any reference in volume I & II of sagar publications for sub's star by

Mr.KSK.

> > Regars,

> > R.Dhanabalan

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos./groups/

>

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan ji

Thank you for your advise. Will you be kind enough to convey me the

address where these volumes by Sagar Publication are available? I would

definately like to go through them.

In fact I am ashamed to confess my lack of knowledge about these books.

This is the first time I am hearing from you about this treasure.. I

am a member of various groups on where stalwats and most

expeienced KP Astrologers like Mr. A.R.Raichur, Mr. L.Y. Rao, Mr Tin

Win, Mr Sunil Gondhalekar are also members. However as far as my

knowledge goes, nobody mentioned about these original treasure of Mr.

KSK or may be I was so careless to miss it.

Regards

Subhash Ektare

-

-- In , Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

>

> Dear Subhash,

> Mr.Krishnamoorthy himself published the volume I & II as

Krishnamoorthy paddhati in sagar publications in the year 1966. Please

read the volume II of sagar publications and give your comments please.

> Thank you

> R.Dhanabalan

>

> --- On Tue, 7/22/08, Subhash subhash_ektare wrote:

>

> Subhash subhash_ektare

> Re: 4 step theory : questions

>

> Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 7:43 AM

>

Dear Dhanabalan,

> You are referring to the Book published in 1966. Mr. Krishnamurty,

himself, has published his Readers subsequent to this date. It is quite

natural that most of the contents of 1966 book are reproduced in Readers

since the basics of Krishnamurty Paddhati remained the same.

> Modifications, as pointed by you, may be due to subsequent research

carried out by Guruji KSK himself. He has made this point very clear in

subsequent editions of these Readers. Please excuse me, but I do not

agree to your opinion that originality of Mr.KSK is lost.

> Since I have not read the Books by Sagar Publications, I cannot

comment on it. However, Guruji KSK has used star lord of the sublord at

places in his Readers. In fact Mr. Sunil Gondhalekar got inspiration to

develope " Four Step Theory " only after reading famous series of

articles " The Sub Lord Speaks " by Mr. K. M. Subramaniam. " Four Step

Theory " was the result of his (Mr. Gondhalekar' s) vast experience and

research work.

> Four Step Theory is an extension of KP. It respects and honors all

KP Principles. In KP, sub is treated as or taken as a planet. And if a

planet is supposed to give result of a house where its star lord is

tenented, logically this should apply to sub also. This is exactly what

the 4th step is.

> Any further questions are welcome.

> Subhash Ektare

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear members,

> > 1) Mr.KSK has taken the sub as significator in Volume II of

Krishnamoorthy Paddhati of Sagar publication in the year 1966. In page

113 " According to Krishnamoorthy paddhati, one can borrow money during

the dasa bukthies of

> > a) planets in the star or sub of occupants of 6th house

> > b) occupants of 6th house

> > c) planets in the star or sub of lord of 6th house

> > d) lord of 6th house....... ........ "

> >

> > In page 274 of volume II of sagar publication, the same is repeated

for the houses 2,5,11.

> >

> > 2) Most of the contents of K.P.Reader III has been taken from Volume

I & II of above sagar publications. The publishers have modified the

original content of volume II and published as Reader III. For the same

chart, the signlord in volume II is just replaced with sublord in the

Reader III. The originality of Mr.KSK has lost. Reader III is not

reliable. But volume I & II of sagar publication is reliable. For

comparision, I am giving the page numbers of volumeii and Reader III

> > pages in volume II Pages in Reader

III

> > 42 53

> > 61 169

> > 64 171

> > 67 175

> > 74 181

> > 98,99

> > 130 226

> > 155 254

> > 162 261

> >

> > 3)Mr.KSK never ever nowhere asked sub's starlord either for planet

or for cusp sublord in the volume I & II of sagar publications. It is

stated that Mr.KSK took starlord for sublord with reference to Reader

III. Is there any reference in volume I & II of sagar publications for

sub's star by Mr.KSK.

> > Regars,

> > R.Dhanabalan

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Sharma

The two volumes published in the sagar publication as Krishnamoorthy paddhati during the year 1966 is the base for the the present k.p.Readers I to VI. Almost all the contents of Reader II has been taken from the volume I. About 90% of the contents of Reader III is from Volume I & II. Most of the contents in Reader IV is taken from volume II. About 50% of the contetns in Reader V and VI has been taken from Volume I & II. You can find the originality of Mr.KSK in volume I & II of sagar publications. Please read the two volumes first.

Thank you

R.Dhanabalan

--- On Wed, 7/23/08, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21 wrote:

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21Re: Re: 4 step theory : questions Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 8:30 AM

Dear Mr. Dhanbalan,Your message was an eye opener. I have had KP Readers I - IV since 1993 and while I finished reading I & II immediately, I just could not, till this day, finish the III reader and naturally the subsequent one. The written language, probably, was the cause as it was just not comprehensible to me. I do not want to sound pompous here, but I always felt that someone should have revised Reader III which (in my opinion) is the most important volume of the 6 readers. Glad to learn about your views on KP Readers from Sagar Publications which I will now endeavour to buy. Do let me know if all the 6 readers are available with Sagar Publications or only I & II. RegardsSunil

--- On Tue, 7/22/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: Re: 4 step theory : questions@gro ups.com, subhash_ektare@ Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 2:31 AM

Dear Subhash,

Thank you

Subhash <subhash_ektare@ > Re: 4 step theory : questions@gro ups.comTuesday, July 22, 2008, 7:43 AM

Dear Dhanabalan,

Subhash Ektare

61 169> 64 171>

67 175> 74 181>

98,99 204,205> 130 226>

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Naidu,

The late Mr.Kar had written about this...he suggests the one can go on upto sub-sub or even sub-sub -sub level or even further,till the time that a planet is reopeated...THAT planet will be the strongest significator...

Another rule to find out the strongeest significator is also in vogue : "Among the significators arrived at for an event,only those that are posited in the sub of a significator whose star is untenanted...are the strongest..."

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

K. P. Naidu <konathalan Sent: Wednesday, 23 July, 2008 8:22:33 PMRe: Re: 4 step theory : questions

Dear Subhash Ji,

Significators at stellar level (Planet and its star lord),and at sublord level (sublord and its star lord) are mentioned by sri K.M.Subrahmanian in his books "KP Astrology for Beginners). In some articles I found sub lord's sub lord also is taken as significator.

Sub lord is a PLANET and hence such planet's star lord may be considered it is said.

Insuch a case star lord is also a planet and its star lord and sub lord can also be considered ? sub lord's star lord is also a planet. It's star lord and sub also can be considered ? To what extent can it be STRETCHED ?

This not a creticism nor negation of any principle / theoy. Just out of acaedemic interest, to learn the KP system.

naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Tue, 22/7/08, Subhash <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:

Subhash <subhash_ektare@ > Re: 4 step theory : questions@gro ups.comTuesday, 22 July, 2008, 1:13 PM

Dear Dhanabalan,

Subhash Ektare

61 169> 64 171>

67 175> 74 181>

98,99 204,205> 130 226>

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Guest guest

Dear Ravinder ji

I have taken hypothetical case of any planet.

Now assume that the querry is about marriage. 7th sub lord had indicated that the marriage is promised. And the native is running Jupiter Dasha.

Jupiter is in the star of Venus and sub of Mars.

Let us say Jupiter (at planet level) signifies house 2. Its star lord Venus is in 11 and thus signifies 11 in addition to 3 and 8. So it can be said that Jupiter, at planet level and at star level, is favorable for marriage in its dasha.

However as stated by Prof KSK, the sub lord (in this case Mars) has the power to decide wthether marriage should take place in Jupiter dasha or not. If this sub lord Mars signifies 1, 6 or 10 (houses 12th to 2, 7 and 11) it will not favor marriage. But if it signifies ,say, 3, 6, 7 , 9 and 11 it will be favorable for marriage in Jupiter dasha because it signifies houses 7 and 11.

Thus the role of Mars, in this case, will be to tell whether Jupiter can give marriage in its dasha or not.

I hope it is clear now.

Regards

, "Ravinder Grover" <rgrover wrote:>> 24th July 2008> > > > Dear Subhash ji> > > > Can you please give some examples for others to understand this clearly.> > > > What would be the role of Mars ? How Mars will tell whether it is> Beneficial for JUp or not> > > > Thanks> > RG> > > > > > > > > > On> Behalf Of Subhash> Thursday, July 24, 2008 10:42 AM> > Re: 4 step theory : questions> > > > Dear Mr. Naidu ji and members> > The Theory of Guruji KSK is well known to everybody. That the planet gives> the results of the house occupied by its Star Lord and the house(s) owned by> such star lord. And further that the sub lord decides as to whether these> results will be favorable or not.> > To explain your doubts in a simple manner let us take a planet Jupiter in> the star of Venus and sub of Mars. > > When we are working out the significations for a planet Jupiter, it is> supposed to give the results of the house occupied by Venus-its star lord-> and the houses owned by Venus. This is as per KP Principles and therefore it> is OK. Your doubt is why the star lord of Venus should not be considered?> Then its star lord? Where do we expect to stop this? Mr. Naidu ji I really> appriciate your intelligent querry.> > My personal views about this, as a student of KP and 4 Step Theory, are as> follows:> > Since we are considering significations of Jupiter (I repeat, Jupiter only)> we have to restrict our analysis up to its star lord level only. In this> case it is Venus. Star Lord of Venus should be considered ONLY WHEN> signification of Venus is being worked out.> > Now take the case of Sub Lord Mars. Here, Mars has deciding power to decide> whether result offered by Jupiter is favorable or not. Nothing beyond that.> Signification of Mars will decide this, which is restricted upto star level> only. So we have to stop our analysis at this level. We cannot go to the sub> level of Mars. Why? Remember, the sub of Mars has no power to decide about> results offered by Jupiter. It has power to decide about the results offered> b Mars only.> > Views of senior members like Mr. L.Y.Rao, Sunil Gondhalekar, Punit Pandey ji> will be highly appriciated.> > Ragards> > Subhash Ektare> > > > > > > > > , "K. P. Naidu" konathalan@ wrote:> >> > Dear Subhash Ji,> >  > > Significators at stellar level (Planet and its star lord),and at sublord> level (sublord and its star lord) are mentioned by sri K.M.Subrahmanian in> his books "KPM Astrology for Beginners). In some articles I found sub lord's> sub lord also is taken as significator. > > Sub lord is a PLANET and hence such planet's star lord may be considered> it is said.> > Insuch a case star lord is also a planet and its star lord and sub lord> can also be considered ? sub lord's star lord is also a planet. It's star> lord and sub also can be considered ?  To what extent can it be STRETCHED ?> > This not a creticism nor negation of any principle / theoy. Just out of> acaedemic interest, to learn the KP system.> > KP lovers may kindly clarify / justify.> >  > > naidu KP> > > > K. P. Naidu,> > Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,> > Nowroji Road,> > Maharanipeta,> > VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.> > Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.> > > > --- On Tue, 22/7/08, Subhash subhash_ektare@ wrote:> > > > Subhash subhash_ektare@> > Re: 4 step theory : questions> > > > Tuesday, 22 July, 2008, 1:13 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Dhanabalan,> > You are referring to the Book published in 1966. Mr. Krishnamurty,> himself, has published his Readers subsequent to this date. It is quite> natural that most of the contents of 1966 book are reproduced in Readers> since the basics of Krishnamurty Paddhati remained the same. > > Modifications, as pointed by you, may be due to subsequent research> carried out by Guruji KSK himself. He has made this point very clear inÂ> subsequent editions of these Readers. Please excuse me, but I do not agree> to your opinion that originality of Mr.KSK is lost.> > Since I have not read the Books by Sagar Publications, I cannot comment on> it. However, Guruji KSK has used star lord of the sublord at places in> his Readers. In fact Mr. Sunil Gondhalekar got inspiration to develope> "Four Step Theory" only after reading famous series of articles "The Sub> Lord Speaks" by Mr. K. M. Subramaniam. "Four Step Theory" was the result> of his (Mr. Gondhalekar' s) vast experience and research work. > > Four Step Theory is an extension of KP. It respects and honors all KP> Principles. In KP, sub is treated as or taken as a planet. And if a planet> is supposed to give result of a house where its star lord is tenented,> logically this should apply to sub also. This is exactly what the 4th step> is. > > Any further questions are welcome.> > Subhash Ektare> >  > > > >  > >  > > @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...>> wrote:> > >> > > Dear members,> > > 1) Mr.KSK has taken the sub as significator in Volume II of> Krishnamoorthy Paddhati of Sagar publication in the year 1966. In page 113> "According to Krishnamoorthy paddhati, one can borrow money during the dasa> bukthies of > > > a) planets in the star or sub of occupants of 6th house> > > b) occupants of 6th house> > > c) planets in the star or sub of lord of 6th house> > > d) lord of 6th house....... ........"> > >  > > > In page 274 of volume II of sagar publication, the same is repeated for> the houses 2,5,11.> > >  > > > 2) Most of the contents of K.P.Reader III has been taken from Volume> I & II of above sagar publications. The publishers have modified the original> content of volume II and published as Reader III. For the same chart, the> signlord in volume II is just replaced with sublord in the Reader III. The> originality of Mr.KSK has lost. Reader III is not reliable. But volume I & II> of sagar publication is reliable. For comparision, I am giving the page> numbers of volumeii and Reader III> > > pages in volume II                          Â>      Pages in Reader III> > > 42                                  Â>                           53> > > 61                                  Â>                          169> > > 64                                  Â>                           171> > > 67                                  Â>                           175> > > 74                                  Â>                            181> > > 98,99                                 Â>                        204,205> > > 130                                  Â>                          226> > > 155                                  Â>                          254> > > 162                                  Â>                          261> > >  > > > 3)Mr.KSK never ever nowhere asked sub's starlord either for planet or> for cusp sublord in the volume I & II of sagar publications. It is stated that> Mr.KSK took starlord for sublord with reference to Reader III. Is there any> reference in volume I & II of sagar publications for sub's star by Mr.KSK.> > > Regars,> > > R.Dhanabalan> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to> http://in.promos./groups/> >>

Guest guest

Dear members

For the members convenience I like to reproduce in page 245 of volume II.. This will clear your doubt whether sub's star has to be taken or not.

The native is a lady.

"From 17-2-1968 onwards the planetary period of Rahu commences.

Whether Rahu contributes reunion and domestic facility?

A planet offers the results of the lord of the constellation in which it is posited. The affairs pertaining to the houses over which the lord of the constellation holds lordship will be experienced by the native predominently. The sub will indicate the net result.

Rahu is posited in the constellation Krithika. Krithika is ruled by sun. And sun holds the lordship of 1st house. 1st house indicates honour, dignity, glory, comfort and happiness.

Rahu is posited in the sub of Jupiter. Jupiter holds lordship of 5th house and 8th house. 5th house indicates recreation and pleasure. 5th house is 11th (permanent tie) to the 7th house (husband). 8th house is your mangalyum. It is 2nd house (comfort from family) to the 7th house (husband).

Therefore Rahu who is posited in the constellation of lord of 1st house and who is in the sub of lord of 5 and 8, is a strong significator indicating reunion and domestic facility. You are sure to meet and move with your married partner and will have marital bliss and domestic comfort during the planetary period of Rahu."

Thank you

R.Dhanabalan

--- On Wed, 7/23/08, Subhash <subhash_ektare wrote:

Subhash <subhash_ektare Re: 4 step theory : questions Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 10:42 PM

The Theory of Guruji KSK is well known to everybody. That the planet gives the results of the house occupied by its Star Lord and the house(s) owned by such star lord. And further that the sub lord decides as to whether these results will be favorable or not.

To explain your doubts in a simple manner let us take a planet Jupiter in the star of Venus and sub of Mars.

When we are working out the significations for a planet Jupiter, it is supposed to give the results of the house occupied by Venus-its star lord- and the houses owned by Venus. This is as per KP Principles and therefore it is OK. Your doubt is why the star lord of Venus should not be considered? Then its star lord? Where do we expect to stop this? Mr. Naidu ji I really appriciate your intelligent querry.

My personal views about this, as a student of KP and 4 Step Theory, are as follows:

Since we are considering significations of Jupiter (I repeat, Jupiter only) we have to restrict our analysis up to its star lord level only. In this case it is Venus. Star Lord of Venus should be considered ONLY WHEN signification of Venus is being worked out.

Now take the case of Sub Lord Mars. Here, Mars has deciding power to decide whether result offered by Jupiter is favorable or not. Nothing beyond that. Signification of Mars will decide this, which is restricted upto star level only. So we have to stop our analysis at this level. We cannot go to the sub level of Mars. Why? Remember, the sub of Mars has no power to decide about results offered by Jupiter. It has power to decide about the results offered b Mars only.

Views of senior members like Mr. L.Y.Rao, Sunil Gondhalekar, Punit Pandey ji will be highly appriciated.

Ragards

Subhash Ektare

@gro ups.com, "K. P. Naidu" <konathalan@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Subhash Ji,> Â > Significators at stellar level (Planet and its star lord),and at sublord level (sublord and its star lord) are mentioned by sri K.M.Subrahmanian in his books "KPM Astrology for Beginners). In some articles I found sub lord's sub lord also is taken as significator. > Sub lord is a PLANET and hence such planet's star lord may be considered it is said.> Insuch a case star lord is also a planet and its star lord and sub lord can also be considered ? sub lord's star lord is also a planet. It's star lord and sub also can be considered ? Â To what extent can it be STRETCHED ?> This not a creticism nor negation of any principle / theoy. Just out of acaedemic interest, to learn the KP system.> KP lovers may kindly clarify / justify.> Â > naidu KP> > K. P.

Naidu,> Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,> Nowroji Road,> Maharanipeta,> VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.> Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.> > --- On Tue, 22/7/08, Subhash subhash_ektare@ ... wrote:> > Subhash subhash_ektare@ ...> Re: 4 step theory : questions> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, 22 July, 2008, 1:13 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Dhanabalan,> You are referring to the Book published in 1966. Mr. Krishnamurty, himself, has published his Readers subsequent to this date. It is quite natural that most of the contents of 1966 book are reproduced in Readers since the basics of Krishnamurty Paddhati remained the same. > Modifications, as pointed by you, may be due to subsequent research carried out by Guruji KSK himself. He has made this point very clear

in subsequent editions of these Readers. Please excuse me, but I do not agree to your opinion that originality of Mr.KSK is lost.> Since I have not read the Books by Sagar Publications, I cannot comment on it.. However, Guruji KSK has used star lord of the sublord at places in his Readers. In fact Mr. Sunil Gondhalekar got inspiration to develope "Four Step Theory" only after reading famous series of articles "The Sub Lord Speaks" by Mr. K. M. Subramaniam. "Four Step Theory" was the result of his (Mr. Gondhalekar' s) vast experience and research work. > Four Step Theory is an extension of KP.. It respects and honors all KP Principles. In KP, sub is treated as or taken as a planet. And if a planet is supposed to give result of a house where its star lord is tenented, logically this should apply to sub also. This is exactly what the 4th step is. > Any further

questions are welcome.> Subhash Ektare> Â > > Â > Â > @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear members,> > 1) Mr.KSK has taken the sub as significator in Volume II of Krishnamoorthy Paddhati of Sagar publication in the year 1966. In page 113 "According to Krishnamoorthy paddhati, one can borrow money during the dasa bukthies of > > a) planets in the star or sub of occupants of 6th house> > b) occupants of 6th house> > c) planets in the star or sub of lord of 6th house> > d) lord of 6th house....... ........"> > Â > > In page 274 of volume II of sagar publication, the same is repeated for the houses 2,5,11..> > Â > > 2) Most of the contents of K.P.Reader III has been taken from Volume I & II of above sagar publications. The

publishers have modified the original content of volume II and published as Reader III. For the same chart, the signlord in volume II is just replaced with sublord in the Reader III. The originality of Mr.KSK has lost. Reader III is not reliable. But volume I & II of sagar publication is reliable.. For comparision, I am giving the page numbers of volumeii and Reader III> > pages in volume IIÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Pages in Reader III> >

42Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 53> >

61Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 169> >

64Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 171> >

67Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 175> >

74Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 181> >

98,99Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 204,205> > 130Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

226> > 155Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 254> >

162Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 261> > Â > > 3)Mr.KSK never ever nowhere asked sub's starlord either for planet or for cusp sublord in the volume I & II of sagar publications. It is stated that Mr.KSK took starlord for sublord with reference to Reader III. Is there any reference in volume I & II of sagar publications for sub's star by Mr.KSK.> > Regars,> > R.Dhanabalan> >> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/>

Guest guest

Dear Ramkumar

I ave the same doubt.

However, please refer page 243 of k.p.Reader III 2004 edition under the heading "Disposal of houses". It is stated that "Never consider whether Moon sign is strong or Lagna is strong. In the research after 1967 it was found that we have to take always the Lagna alone. .........What we had been following in k.p. printed in 1966, is to be given up."

My comment:

The amendment made in volume II is to choose which sign, either lagna sign or moon sign. Nothing superseds the volume I & II of sagar publications. Nothing was announced so far except this. We have to ask only the publishers of Reader III for the research material.

Thank you

R.Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 7/24/08, Ramkumar <ramkumaravm wrote:

Ramkumar <ramkumaravmRe: Re: 4 step theory : questionsr.dhanabalanDate: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 7:39 AM

Dear Sir,

I have a doubt.

In the books published by Sagar Publications Mr.KSK has done predictions as per Moon sign also.

Whereas in other readers there is no predictions as per Moon sign. In some cases Mr.KSK has justified that the predictions as per Moon sign will be accurate if the ascendant is afflicted.Your comments on this Sir.

With Regards,

Ramkumar.

-

Dhanabalan R

ramkumaravm

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 7:48 PM

Fw: Re: 4 step theory : questions

--- On Wed, 7/23/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: 4 step theory : questions , sunilalakaDate: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 10:26 AM

Dear Sunil gondhalekar,

1) I like to state that Mr.KSK was awarded the title "Jyotish Marthand" and also a Gold Medal by the Honourable Governor of Bombay during the year 1965 for his achievement in astrology. His achievements were published as Krishnamoorthy Paddhati by the Sagar publications as volume I & II. Mr.KSK has not used the sub's star for his above achievement. In fact, Mr.KSK sold the right to Sagar publications. If the sub's sub's star only gives the result means, whether the predictions given by Mr.KSK upto 1966 is false. Whether he was awarded the title and gold medal for the false prediction.

2) In Reader III, the author nowhere told that the Reader III superseds volume I & II of sagar publications. The author has not revealed the research by Mr.KSK about sub's sub's star. As I told earlier, for the same chart in volume II, the cuspal signlord is just replaced with cuspal sublord. How can they subtitute the signlord with sublord. According to Mr.KSK, the starlord means only the cuspal starlord and not the sub's star. Likely, the sublord means only the cuspal sublord and not the sub's sublord.

3) Mr.KSK never treated the cuspal sublord as planet. The cuspal signlord, starlord and sublord decides the fate of a person. The planetary signlord, starlord and sublord decides the time of event (dasa, buckthi). In page 253,254 of volume II, Mr.KSK stated that the 7th cuspal starlord and the 7th cuspal sublord will tell about spouse, union, characteristic and physical features. It is not the 7th cusp sub's sub's star.

4) Mr.K.M.Subramaniam did not agree the K.P. ayanamsa which is used in all the K.P. Readers or even recommended by Mr.KSK. Mr.KSK's rule for the conjoined and aspected planets and the rules for Rahu/Ketu were not incorporated in Mr.KMS's articles. Mr.KSK recommended to use the orb about 5 degree for the transiting planets. Mr.KSK recommended 5 degree orb for cusp. In spite of that, those articles of KMS were published by Mr.KSK's sons. How can they publish articles which is against the rules prescribed by Mr.KSK.

5) Mr.KSK has considered the planets in the sub of house lord and the planets in the sub of occupants as significators. How many astrologers considering this and give prediction. Many astrologers raised the question whether the sub is a decider or significator. Mr.KSK took the sub as decider and significator. Mr.KMS also took the sub as decider and significator.

6) K.P. is not far away from vedic astrology. What we are using in k.p. is already in vedic. Even the so called western aspect system is vedic in the name Tajaka. Westerners are using bhava begin system with sayana longitude with a difference of about 23 degrees. Vedic system with nirayana longitude gave an orb 15 degree to the cusp either side. Mr.KSK himself realised that an orb of about 5 degree on either side of a cusp is a must for effective prediction. Some k.p. astrologers said that the bhava madhya with placidus system works well. Mr.KSK himself said that western aspect is better than the vedic sign based aspect. Mr.KSK criticised the sign based vedic aspect. But we still prefer to use the same old vedic aspect, since Mr.KSK used to predict. Vedic astrologers are also using the sublord theory. Instead of dividing the star into 4, Mr.KSK divided into 9. Sublord theory is

not the Trade Mark of Mr.KSK. Regarding cusp, the vedic astrologers are not going beyond the signlord. Mr.KSK has gone to the next two level signlord and sublord. There is no meaning in using sub's sub's star for prediction, which is against k.p., which will not yield result.

7) It is only the presumption that the sub's sub's star is the outcome of research of Mr.KSK after the year 1966. If the research papers of Mr.KSK are produced to this forum by the sons of Mr.KSK and if it is acceptable for us we can go for sub's sub's star. Or if anyone prove by experiment as is being done for birth time rectification, we may accept the sub sub star. Mere placement in Reader III will not yield the result.

8) Please compare the pages in volume II and in Reader III of 2004 edition before come to any conclusion.

9) Page number is 153 in Reader III and not 53 in my comment. It is a typing mistake. Please excusee me.

10) I have studied the vedic, Birugu Nandhi Nadi, k.p. and k.b.'s cuspal interlink. I am not satisfied with anyone. I am a retired mechanical engineer. At present I am doing only the research in k.p. The 4 step theory impressed me much. I am in this group for the past one month. I have gone through many of the messages from the year 2002. I appreciate the members open discussion without any fear or favour.

11) I am always in your favour in improving the 4 step theory. The k.p.software developers should incorporate all the points covered in 4 step theory in a easier way to understand the normal k.p.astrologer.

Thank you

R.Dhanabalan

Tamilnadu

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalakaRe: 4 step theory : questions Date: Monday, July 21, 2008, 6:38 AM

dear dhanabalan,

-sunil gondhalekar

Dear members,

42 53

61 169

64 171

67 175

74 181

98,99 204,205

130 226

155 254

162 261

Regars,

R.Dhanabalan

Guest guest

dear shri.ektare,

pl.dont feel ashamed as you have all 6 readers in hand and that are

sufficient.readers are containing all articles which are in vol 1 & 2.

and also many articles which were published in " Astrology & Athrishta "

i dont know which reader III is refererd by mr.dhanabalan.i have these 2 volumes

by KSK 's publication " modern astrological research institute " of madras which

i will show in your visit at india.

in and above you have good command on 4step theory also,so dont feel

guilty.

-sunil gondhalekar

On 7/24/08, Subhash <subhash_ektare wrote:

Dear Dhanabalan jiThank you for your advise. Will you be kind enough to convey me theaddress where these volumes by Sagar Publication are available? I woulddefinately like to go through them.

In fact I am ashamed to confess my lack of knowledge about these books.This is the first time I am hearing from you about this treasure.. Iam a member of various groups on where stalwats and mostexpeienced KP Astrologers like Mr. A.R.Raichur, Mr. L.Y. Rao, Mr Tin

Win, Mr Sunil Gondhalekar are also members. However as far as myknowledge goes, nobody mentioned about these original treasure of Mr.KSK or may be I was so careless to miss it.RegardsSubhash Ektare

, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

>> Dear Subhash,> Mr.Krishnamoorthy himself published the volume I & II asKrishnamoorthy paddhati in sagar publications in the year 1966. Pleaseread the volume II of sagar publications and give your comments please.

> Thank you> R.Dhanabalan>> --- On Tue, 7/22/08, Subhash subhash_ektare wrote:>> Subhash subhash_ektare > Re: 4 step theory : questions>

> Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 7:43 AM>>>>>>>> Dear Dhanabalan,> You are referring to the Book published in 1966. Mr. Krishnamurty,himself, has published his Readers subsequent to this date. It is quite

natural that most of the contents of 1966 book are reproduced in Readerssince the basics of Krishnamurty Paddhati remained the same.> Modifications, as pointed by you, may be due to subsequent researchcarried out by Guruji KSK himself. He has made this point very clear in

subsequent editions of these Readers. Please excuse me, but I do notagree to your opinion that originality of Mr.KSK is lost.> Since I have not read the Books by Sagar Publications, I cannotcomment on it. However, Guruji KSK has used star lord of the sublord at

places in his Readers. In fact Mr. Sunil Gondhalekar got inspiration todevelope " Four Step Theory " only after reading famous series ofarticles " The Sub Lord Speaks " by Mr. K. M. Subramaniam. " Four Step

Theory " was the result of his (Mr. Gondhalekar' s) vast experience andresearch work.> Four Step Theory is an extension of KP. It respects and honors allKP Principles. In KP, sub is treated as or taken as a planet. And if a

planet is supposed to give result of a house where its star lord istenented, logically this should apply to sub also. This is exactly whatthe 4th step is.> Any further questions are welcome.> Subhash Ektare

>>>>> @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...>wrote:

> >> > Dear members,> > 1) Mr.KSK has taken the sub as significator in Volume II ofKrishnamoorthy Paddhati of Sagar publication in the year 1966. In page113 " According to Krishnamoorthy paddhati, one can borrow money during

the dasa bukthies of> > a) planets in the star or sub of occupants of 6th house> > b) occupants of 6th house> > c) planets in the star or sub of lord of 6th house> > d) lord of 6th house....... ........ "

> >> > In page 274 of volume II of sagar publication, the same is repeatedfor the houses 2,5,11.> >> > 2) Most of the contents of K.P.Reader III has been taken from VolumeI & II of above sagar publications. The publishers have modified the

original content of volume II and published as Reader III. For the samechart, the signlord in volume II is just replaced with sublord in theReader III. The originality of Mr.KSK has lost. Reader III is notreliable. But volume I & II of sagar publication is reliable. For

comparision, I am giving the page numbers of volumeii and Reader III> > pages in volume II Pages in ReaderIII> > 42 53> > 61 169> > 64 171> > 67 175> > 74 181

> > 98,99 204,205> > 130 226> > 155 254> > 162 261> >> > 3)Mr.KSK never ever nowhere asked sub's starlord either for planetor for cusp sublord in the volume I & II of sagar publications. It is

stated that Mr.KSK took starlord for sublord with reference to ReaderIII. Is there any reference in volume I & II of sagar publications forsub's star by Mr.KSK.> > Regars,> > R.Dhanabalan

> >>

Guest guest

Dear Ramkumar

What Mr.KSK's son will tell. They will tell the same old story of twin birth. Without telling to the k.p. astrologer about the twins, the k.p. astrologer cannot tell if only one birth chart of the twins is given. Even the vedic astrologer can give accurate prediction with the help of Divisional charts if he is already informed about the twins. Sometimes it may not be possible to differentiate the twins with the sublord. In case of venus sub it may take about 7 minutes to change the sub. But twins born within 5 minutes. So we have to go to the sub sub level. The sex of the child can be fixed only with sub sub lord. The dasa bukthies of the twins are almost same but materialisation of events may be at different dates for the twins. The cuspal interlinks book by Mr.Devarajan of chennai explains the drawbacks of k.p. system and the necessity for another system like cuspal interlinks.

For some charts in volume II, Mr.KSK gave prediction considering moon as strongest. For the same chart if anyone give prediction with lagna as strong, it would be different from what Mr.KSK already predicted.

The necessity for the k.p. system is to give prediction for the twin birth. Knowingly, Mr.KSK gave weightage to moon. Unless they produce the research papers to this forum, we canot come to any conclusion.

Thank you

R.Dhanabalan

--- On Thu, 7/24/08, Ramkumar <ramkumaravm wrote:

Ramkumar <ramkumaravmRe: Re: 4 step theory : questionsr.dhanabalanDate: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 8:51 AM

Dear Sir,

Thankyou for the reply Sir.

As per the amendment in Reader- 3, 2004 edition Lagna is to considered ; Even if research materials are given there should be some justifications about the correct results obtained as per Moon sign those are mentioned in the Saga publication books.

Any how I will clarify this with the sons of KP and inform you Sir.

Thanks and Regards,

Ramkumar.

-

Dhanabalan R

Ramkumar ; kpsystem groups

Thursday, July 24, 2008 2:04 PM

Re: Re: 4 step theory : questions

Dear Ramkumar

I ave the same doubt.

However, please refer page 243 of k.p.Reader III 2004 edition under the heading "Disposal of houses". It is stated that "Never consider whether Moon sign is strong or Lagna is strong. In the research after 1967 it was found that we have to take always the Lagna alone. .........What we had been following in k.p. printed in 1966, is to be given up."

My comment:

The amendment made in volume II is to choose which sign, either lagna sign or moon sign. Nothing superseds the volume I & II of sagar publications. Nothing was announced so far except this. We have to ask only the publishers of Reader III for the research material.

Thank you

R.Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 7/24/08, Ramkumar <ramkumaravm wrote:

Ramkumar <ramkumaravmRe: Re: 4 step theory : questionsr.dhanabalanDate: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 7:39 AM

Dear Sir,

I have a doubt.

In the books published by Sagar Publications Mr.KSK has done predictions as per Moon sign also.

Whereas in other readers there is no predictions as per Moon sign. In some cases Mr.KSK has justified that the predictions as per Moon sign will be accurate if the ascendant is afflicted.Your comments on this Sir.

With Regards,

Ramkumar.

-

Dhanabalan R

ramkumaravm

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 7:48 PM

Fw: Re: 4 step theory : questions

--- On Wed, 7/23/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: 4 step theory : questions , sunilalakaDate: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 10:26 AM

Dear Sunil gondhalekar,

6) K.P. is not far away from vedic astrology. What we are using in k.p. is already in vedic. Even the so called western aspect system is vedic in the name Tajaka. Westerners are using bhava begin system with sayana longitude with a difference of about 23 degrees. Vedic system with nirayana longitude gave an orb 15 degree to the cusp either side. Mr.KSK himself realised that an orb of about 5 degree on either side of a cusp is a must for effective prediction. Some k.p. astrologers said that the bhava madhya with placidus system works well. Mr.KSK himself said that western aspect is better than the vedic sign based aspect. Mr.KSK criticised the sign based vedic aspect. But we still prefer to use the same old vedic aspect, since Mr.KSK used to predict. Vedic astrologers are also using the sublord theory. Instead of dividing the star into 4, Mr.KSK divided into 9. Sublord theory is

not the Trade Mark of Mr.KSK. Regarding cusp, the vedic astrologers are not going beyond the signlord. Mr.KSK has gone to the next two level signlord and sublord. There is no meaning in using sub's sub's star for prediction, which is against k.p., which will not yield result.

Thank you

R.Dhanabalan

Tamilnadu

dear dhanabalan,

-sunil gondhalekar

Dear members,

42 53

61 169

64 171

67 175

74 181

98,99 204,205

130 226

155 254

162 261

Regars,

R.Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Gondhalekar,

Thanks for clearing my doubts. I have all the 6 volumes. I was not able to find the pages as refered. I was under the impression that some new research may have been done and I am not aware of that and was silent. I do not have your articles or Astrology and Arishtha magazine . Will you please guide for the same also?

Thanks once again.S.C.Kursija9350227360--- On Thu, 7/24/08, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalakaRe: Re: 4 step theory : questions Date: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 4:45 PM

dear shri.ektare,

and also many articles which were published in "Astrology & Athrishta"

i dont know which reader III is refererd by mr.dhanabalan. i have these 2 volumes

by KSK 's publication "modern astrological research institute"of madras which

guilty.

-sunil gondhalekar

On 7/24/08, Subhash <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:

Dear Dhanabalan jiThank you for your advise. Will you be kind enough to convey me theaddress where these volumes by Sagar Publication are available? I woulddefinately like to go through them.In fact I am ashamed to confess my lack of knowledge about these books.This is the first time I am hearing from you about this treasure.. Iam a member of various groups on where stalwats and mostexpeienced KP Astrologers like Mr. A.R.Raichur, Mr. L.Y. Rao, Mr TinWin, Mr Sunil Gondhalekar are also members. However as far as myknowledge goes, nobody mentioned about these original treasure of Mr.KSK or may be I was so careless to miss it.RegardsSubhash Ektare@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Subhash,>

Mr.Krishnamoorthy himself published the volume I & II asKrishnamoorthy paddhati in sagar publications in the year 1966. Pleaseread the volume II of sagar publications and give your comments please.> Thank you> R.Dhanabalan>> --- On Tue, 7/22/08, Subhash subhash_ektare@ ... wrote:>> Subhash subhash_ektare@ ... > Re: 4 step theory : questions> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 7:43 AM>>>>>>>> Dear Dhanabalan,> You are referring to the Book published in 1966. Mr. Krishnamurty,himself, has published his Readers subsequent to this date. It is quitenatural that most of the contents of 1966 book are reproduced in Readerssince the basics of Krishnamurty Paddhati remained the same.> Modifications, as pointed by you, may be due to subsequent researchcarried out by Guruji KSK himself. He has made this point very clear insubsequent editions of these Readers. Please excuse me, but I do notagree to your opinion that originality of Mr.KSK is lost.> Since I have not read the Books by

Sagar Publications, I cannotcomment on it. However, Guruji KSK has used star lord of the sublord atplaces in his Readers. In fact Mr. Sunil Gondhalekar got inspiration todevelope "Four Step Theory" only after reading famous series ofarticles "The Sub Lord Speaks" by Mr. K. M. Subramaniam. "Four StepTheory" was the result of his (Mr. Gondhalekar' s) vast experience andresearch work.> Four Step Theory is an extension of KP. It respects and honors allKP Principles. In KP, sub is treated as or taken as a planet. And if aplanet is supposed to give result of a house where its star lord istenented, logically this should apply to sub also. This is exactly whatthe 4th step is.> Any further questions are welcome.> Subhash Ektare>>>>> @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@

....>wrote:> >> > Dear members,> > 1) Mr.KSK has taken the sub as significator in Volume II ofKrishnamoorthy Paddhati of Sagar publication in the year 1966. In page113 "According to Krishnamoorthy paddhati, one can borrow money duringthe dasa bukthies of> > a) planets in the star or sub of occupants of 6th house> > b) occupants of 6th house> > c) planets in the star or sub of lord of 6th house> > d) lord of 6th house....... ........"> >> > In page 274 of volume II of sagar publication, the same is repeatedfor the houses 2,5,11.> >> > 2) Most of the contents of K.P.Reader III has been taken from VolumeI & II of above sagar publications. The publishers have modified theoriginal content of volume II and published as Reader III. For the samechart, the signlord in volume II is just replaced with sublord in

theReader III. The originality of Mr.KSK has lost. Reader III is notreliable. But volume I & II of sagar publication is reliable. Forcomparision, I am giving the page numbers of volumeii and Reader III> > pages in volume II Pages in ReaderIII> > 42 53> > 61 169> > 64 171> > 67 175> > 74 181> > 98,99 204,205> > 130 226> > 155 254> > 162 261> >> > 3)Mr.KSK never ever nowhere asked sub's starlord either for planetor for cusp sublord in the volume I & II of sagar publications. It isstated that Mr.KSK took starlord for sublord with reference to ReaderIII. Is there any reference in volume I & II of sagar publications forsub's star by Mr.KSK.> > Regars,> > R.Dhanabalan> >>

Guest guest

Respected Subhashji,

Sir,

In my opinion, it is according to 4-step theory that Mars, as the Sub

of Jupiter,has powers to decide whether marriage will take place or

otherwise.

According to Guruji,s dictum, Mars, as Sub, will indicate whether

marriage will be favourable or not i.e. whether marriage will produce

favourable results as desired,or not.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

sujatkaram , " Subhash "

<subhash_ektare wrote:

>

>

> Dear Ravinder ji

>

> I have taken hypothetical case of any planet.

>

> Now assume that the querry is about marriage. 7th sub lord had

indicated

> that the marriage is promised. And the native is running Jupiter

Dasha.

>

>

> Jupiter is in the star of Venus and sub of Mars.

>

> Let us say Jupiter (at planet level) signifies house 2. Its star

lord

> Venus is in 11 and thus signifies 11 in addition to 3 and 8. So it

can

> be said that Jupiter, at planet level and at star level, is

favorable

> for marriage in its dasha.

>

> However as stated by Prof KSK, the sub lord (in this case Mars)

has the

> power to decide wthether marriage should take place in Jupiter

dasha or

> not. If this sub lord Mars signifies 1, 6 or 10 (houses 12th to

2, 7

> and 11) it will not favor marriage. But if it signifies ,say, 3,

6, 7 ,

> 9 and 11 it will be favorable for marriage in Jupiter dasha because

it

> signifies houses 7 and 11.

>

> Thus the role of Mars, in this case, will be to tell whether

Jupiter can

> give marriage in its dasha or not.

>

> I hope it is clear now.

>

> Regards

>

>

>

> , " Ravinder Grover " <rgrover@>

> wrote:

> >

> > 24th July 2008

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Subhash ji

> >

> >

> >

> > Can you please give some examples for others to understand this

> clearly.

> >

> >

> >

> > What would be the role of Mars ? How Mars will tell whether it is

> > Beneficial for JUp or not

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks

> >

> > RG

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> On

> > Behalf Of Subhash

> > Thursday, July 24, 2008 10:42 AM

> >

> > Re: 4 step theory : questions

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Mr. Naidu ji and members

> >

> > The Theory of Guruji KSK is well known to everybody. That the

planet

> gives

> > the results of the house occupied by its Star Lord and the house

(s)

> owned by

> > such star lord. And further that the sub lord decides as to

whether

> these

> > results will be favorable or not.

> >

> > To explain your doubts in a simple manner let us take a planet

Jupiter

> in

> > the star of Venus and sub of Mars.

> >

> > When we are working out the significations for a planet Jupiter,

it is

> > supposed to give the results of the house occupied by Venus-its

star

> lord-

> > and the houses owned by Venus. This is as per KP Principles and

> therefore it

> > is OK. Your doubt is why the star lord of Venus should not be

> considered?

> > Then its star lord? Where do we expect to stop this? Mr. Naidu ji

I

> really

> > appriciate your intelligent querry.

> >

> > My personal views about this, as a student of KP and 4 Step

Theory,

> are as

> > follows:

> >

> > Since we are considering significations of Jupiter (I repeat,

Jupiter

> only)

> > we have to restrict our analysis up to its star lord level only.

In

> this

> > case it is Venus. Star Lord of Venus should be considered ONLY

WHEN

> > signification of Venus is being worked out.

> >

> > Now take the case of Sub Lord Mars. Here, Mars has deciding power

to

> decide

> > whether result offered by Jupiter is favorable or not. Nothing

beyond

> that.

> > Signification of Mars will decide this, which is restricted upto

star

> level

> > only. So we have to stop our analysis at this level. We cannot go

to

> the sub

> > level of Mars. Why? Remember, the sub of Mars has no power to

decide

> about

> > results offered by Jupiter. It has power to decide about the

results

> offered

> > b Mars only.

> >

> > Views of senior members like Mr. L.Y.Rao, Sunil Gondhalekar, Punit

> Pandey ji

> > will be highly appriciated.

> >

> > Ragards

> >

> > Subhash Ektare

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " K. P. Naidu " konathalan@

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Subhash Ji,

> > > Â

> > > Significators at stellar level (Planet and its star lord),and at

> sublord

> > level (sublord and its star lord) are mentioned by sri

> K.M.Subrahmanian in

> > his books " KPM Astrology for Beginners). In some articles I found

sub

> lord's

> > sub lord also is taken as significator.

> > > Sub lord is a PLANET and hence such planet's star lord may be

> considered

> > it is said.

> > > Insuch a case star lord is also a planet and its star lord and

sub

> lord

> > can also be considered ? sub lord's star lord is also a planet.

It's

> star

> > lord and sub also can be considered ? Â To what extent can it be

> STRETCHED ?

> > > This not a creticism nor negation of any principle / theoy.

Just out

> of

> > acaedemic interest, to learn the KP system.

> > > KP lovers may kindly clarify / justify.

> > > Â

> > > naidu KP

> > >

> > > K. P. Naidu,

> > > Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,

> > > Nowroji Road,

> > > Maharanipeta,

> > > VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.

> > > Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.

> > >

> > > --- On Tue, 22/7/08, Subhash subhash_ektare@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Subhash subhash_ektare@

> > > Re: 4 step theory : questions

> > >

> > > Tuesday, 22 July, 2008, 1:13 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Dhanabalan,

> > > You are referring to the Book published in 1966. Mr.

Krishnamurty,

> > himself, has published his Readers subsequent to this date. It is

> quite

> > natural that most of the contents of 1966 book are reproduced in

> Readers

> > since the basics of Krishnamurty Paddhati remained the same.

> > > Modifications, as pointed by you, may be due to subsequent

> research

> > carried out by Guruji KSK himself. He has made this point very

> clear inÂ

> > subsequent editions of these Readers. Please excuse me, but I do

not

> agree

> > to your opinion that originality of Mr.KSK is lost.

> > > Since I have not read the Books by Sagar Publications, I cannot

> comment on

> > it. However, Guruji KSK has used star lord of the sublord atÂ

> places in

> > his Readers. In fact Mr. Sunil Gondhalekar got inspiration to

> develope

> > " Four Step Theory " only after reading famous series of articles

> " The Sub

> > Lord Speaks " by Mr. K. M. Subramaniam. " Four Step Theory " was the

> result

> > of his (Mr. Gondhalekar' s) vast experience and research work.

> > > Four Step Theory is an extension of KP. It respects and

> honors all KP

> > Principles. In KP, sub is treated as or taken as a planet. And if

a

> planet

> > is supposed to give result of a house where its star lord is

> tenented,

> > logically this should apply to sub also. This is exactly what the

4th

> step

> > is.

> > > Any further questions are welcome.

> > > Subhash Ektare

> > > Â

> > >

> > > Â

> > > Â

> > > @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R

<r.dhanabalan@ ...>

> > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear members,

> > > > 1) Mr.KSK has taken the sub as significator in Volume II of

> > Krishnamoorthy Paddhati of Sagar publication in the year 1966. In

page

> 113

> > " According to Krishnamoorthy paddhati, one can borrow money

during the

> dasa

> > bukthies of

> > > > a) planets in the star or sub of occupants of 6th house

> > > > b) occupants of 6th house

> > > > c) planets in the star or sub of lord of 6th house

> > > > d) lord of 6th house....... ........ "

> > > > Â

> > > > In page 274 of volume II of sagar publication, the same is

> repeated for

> > the houses 2,5,11.

> > > > Â

> > > > 2) Most of the contents of K.P.Reader III has been taken from

> Volume

> > I & II of above sagar publications. The publishers have modified the

> original

> > content of volume II and published as Reader III. For the same

chart,

> the

> > signlord in volume II is just replaced with sublord in the Reader

III.

> The

> > originality of Mr.KSK has lost. Reader III is not reliable. But

volume

> I & II

> > of sagar publication is reliable. For comparision, I am giving the

> page

> > numbers of volumeii and Reader III

> > > > pages in volume IIÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â

> > Â Â Â Â Â Pages in Reader III

> > > > 42Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 53

> > > > 61Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 169

> > > > 64Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 171

> > > > 67Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 175

> > > > 74Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 181

> > > > 98,99Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 204,205

> > > > 130Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 226

> > > > 155Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 254

> > > > 162Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 261

> > > > Â

> > > > 3)Mr.KSK never ever nowhere asked sub's starlord either for

planet

> or

> > for cusp sublord in the volume I & II of sagar publications. It is

> stated that

> > Mr.KSK took starlord for sublord with reference to Reader III. Is

> there any

> > reference in volume I & II of sagar publications for sub's star by

> Mr.KSK.

> > > > Regars,

> > > > R.Dhanabalan

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to

> > http://in.promos./groups/

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Dhanabalan,Are these volumes(I & II) from Sagar Publications still available, say in Delhi?Will try and find out and if yes, I would like to buy them.RegardsSunil--- On Wed, 7/23/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: Re: 4 step theory : questions , sunilsharma21Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 6:23 PM

Dear Sunil Sharma

The two volumes published in the sagar publication as Krishnamoorthy paddhati during the year 1966 is the base for the the present k.p.Readers I to VI. Almost all the contents of Reader II has been taken from the volume I. About 90% of the contents of Reader III is from Volume I & II. Most of the contents in Reader IV is taken from volume II. About 50% of the contetns in Reader V and VI has been taken from Volume I & II. You can find the originality of Mr.KSK in volume I & II of sagar publications. Please read the two volumes first.

Thank you

R.Dhanabalan

--- On Wed, 7/23/08, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ > wrote:

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ >Re: Re: 4 step theory : questions@gro ups.comWednesday, July 23, 2008, 8:30 AM

--- On Tue, 7/22/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: Re: 4 step theory : questions@gro ups.com, subhash_ektare@ Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 2:31 AM

Dear Subhash,

Thank you

Dear Dhanabalan,

Subhash Ektare

61 169> 64 171>

67 175> 74 181>

98,99 204,205> 130 226>

Guest guest

Thank you sri Rao Garu for your valued opinion. Mr.Kar's statement that the process may be continued till the planet is repeated, is convincing and meaningful. But when a Planet is in its own star, we are not stopping at that level and we are going to 3rd and 4th level in 4step theory. Why ? That is why I expressed my doubt "upto what extent it can be stretched ?" As on date we stopped at 4th step. we do not know, tomorrow, some KP astrologer may come with a new theory of 6step and so on. No one can stop research. Research in any science should be continuous. But the basic philosophy of guruju late shri KSK should not be deviated / divulged.Regards.Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Thu, 24/7/08, Yogesh

Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1Re: Re: 4 step theory : questions Date: Thursday, 24 July, 2008, 11:11 AM

Dear Mr.Naidu,

The late Mr.Kar had written about this...he suggests the one can go on upto sub-sub or even sub-sub -sub level or even further,till the time that a planet is reopeated... THAT planet will be the strongest significator. ..

Another rule to find out the strongeest significator is also in vogue : "Among the significators arrived at for an event,only those that are posited in the sub of a significator whose star is untenanted.. .are the strongest..."

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comWednesday, 23 July, 2008 8:22:33 PMRe: Re: 4 step theory : questions

Dear Subhash Ji,

naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Tue, 22/7/08, Subhash <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:

Subhash <subhash_ektare@ > Re: 4 step theory : questions@gro ups.comTuesday, 22 July, 2008, 1:13 PM

Dear Dhanabalan,

Subhash Ektare

61 169> 64 171>

67 175> 74 181>

98,99 204,205> 130 226>

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear Mr Yogesh Rao Lajmi

Mr.K.S.Krishnamoorthy, the founder of the k.p.system explained in his books, how to choose the significators. According to him,

The planets having beneficial sub are the significators for the event to happen.

For example, for marriage,

Only the planets having the sub signifying 2,7,11 by occupation and ownership will give marriage. The planets having the sub signifying 4,6,10 by occupation and ownership will not give marriage.

When Ruling Planets are used to select the significators, only the planets having beneficial sub to be selected as Ruling planets. Planets having the sub of negating houses should not be taken as Ruling planets.

R.Dhanabalan

--- On Thu, 7/24/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1Re: Re: 4 step theory : questions Date: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 5:41 AM

Dear Mr.Naidu,

The late Mr.Kar had written about this...he suggests the one can go on upto sub-sub or even sub-sub -sub level or even further,till the time that a planet is reopeated... THAT planet will be the strongest significator. ..

Another rule to find out the strongeest significator is also in vogue : "Among the significators arrived at for an event,only those that are posited in the sub of a significator whose star is untenanted.. .are the strongest..."

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comWednesday, 23 July, 2008 8:22:33 PMRe: Re: 4 step theory : questions

Dear Subhash Ji,

Dear Dhanabalan,

Subhash Ektare

61 169> 64 171>

67 175> 74 181>

98,99 204,205> 130 226>

Guest guest

Thank you shri Subhash Ji for your kind clarification. you have explained KP principles which can not be deniedf /refuted. You may kindly see my reply to sri Rao garu's msg on the said subject.Regards.Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Thu, 24/7/08, Subhash <subhash_ektare wrote:Subhash <subhash_ektare Re: 4 step theory : questions Date: Thursday, 24 July, 2008, 4:12 AM

Ragards

Subhash Ektare

@gro ups.com, "K. P. Naidu" <konathalan@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Subhash Ji,> Â > Significators at stellar level (Planet and its star lord),and at sublord level (sublord and its star lord) are mentioned by sri K.M.Subrahmanian in his books "KPM Astrology for Beginners). In some articles I found sub lord's sub lord also is taken as significator. > Sub lord is a PLANET and hence such planet's star lord may be considered it is said.> Insuch a case star lord is also a planet and its star lord and sub lord can also be considered ? sub lord's star lord is also a planet. It's star lord and sub also can be considered ? Â To what extent can it be STRETCHED ?> This not a creticism nor negation of any principle / theoy. Just out of acaedemic interest, to learn the KP system.> KP lovers may kindly clarify / justify.> Â > naidu KP> > K. P.

Naidu,> Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,> Nowroji Road,> Maharanipeta,> VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.> Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.> > --- On Tue, 22/7/08, Subhash subhash_ektare@ ... wrote:> > Subhash subhash_ektare@ ...> Re: 4 step theory : questions> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, 22 July, 2008, 1:13 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Dhanabalan,> You are referring to the Book published in 1966. Mr. Krishnamurty, himself, has published his Readers subsequent to this date. It is quite natural that most of the contents of 1966 book are reproduced in Readers since the basics of Krishnamurty Paddhati remained the same. > Modifications, as pointed by you, may be due to subsequent research carried out by Guruji KSK himself. He has made this point very clear

in subsequent editions of these Readers. Please excuse me, but I do not agree to your opinion that originality of Mr.KSK is lost.> Since I have not read the Books by Sagar Publications, I cannot comment on it. However, Guruji KSK has used star lord of the sublord at places in his Readers. In fact Mr. Sunil Gondhalekar got inspiration to develope "Four Step Theory" only after reading famous series of articles "The Sub Lord Speaks" by Mr. K. M. Subramaniam. "Four Step Theory" was the result of his (Mr. Gondhalekar' s) vast experience and research work. > Four Step Theory is an extension of KP. It respects and honors all KP Principles. In KP, sub is treated as or taken as a planet. And if a planet is supposed to give result of a house where its star lord is tenented, logically this should apply to sub also. This is exactly what the 4th step is. > Any further

questions are welcome.> Subhash Ektare> Â > > Â > Â > @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear members,> > 1) Mr.KSK has taken the sub as significator in Volume II of Krishnamoorthy Paddhati of Sagar publication in the year 1966. In page 113 "According to Krishnamoorthy paddhati, one can borrow money during the dasa bukthies of > > a) planets in the star or sub of occupants of 6th house> > b) occupants of 6th house> > c) planets in the star or sub of lord of 6th house> > d) lord of 6th house....... ........"> > Â > > In page 274 of volume II of sagar publication, the same is repeated for the houses 2,5,11.> > Â > > 2) Most of the contents of K.P.Reader III has been taken from Volume I & II of above sagar publications. The

publishers have modified the original content of volume II and published as Reader III. For the same chart, the signlord in volume II is just replaced with sublord in the Reader III. The originality of Mr.KSK has lost. Reader III is not reliable. But volume I & II of sagar publication is reliable. For comparision, I am giving the page numbers of volumeii and Reader III> > pages in volume IIÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Pages in Reader III> >

42Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 53> >

61Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 169> >

64Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 171> >

67Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 175> >

74Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 181> >

98,99Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 204,205> > 130Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

226> > 155Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 254> >

162Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 261> > Â > > 3)Mr.KSK never ever nowhere asked sub's starlord either for planet or for cusp sublord in the volume I & II of sagar publications. It is stated that Mr.KSK took starlord for sublord with reference to Reader III. Is there any reference in volume I & II of sagar publications for sub's star by Mr.KSK.> > Regars,> > R.Dhanabalan> >> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/>

Guest guest

Dear Shri ektare

I am refering the books Krishnamoorthy Padhdhati (Advanced stellar astrology) by Jothish Marthand K.S.Krishnamoorthy by Sagar publications of New Delhi. Price Rs 25/- (both volumes).

But Mr.Sunil is refering some other books published by Modern astrological research institute of Madras.

Please get and read the above two volumes to understand what Mr.KSK wants to convey to us. Then only you can see the difference between those books and the k.p. Readers III, V and VI .

R.Dhanabalan

--- On Thu, 7/24/08, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalakaRe: Re: 4 step theory : questions Date: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 11:15 AM

dear shri.ektare,

and also many articles which were published in "Astrology & Athrishta"

i dont know which reader III is refererd by mr.dhanabalan. i have these 2 volumes

by KSK 's publication "modern astrological research institute"of madras which

guilty.

-sunil gondhalekar

On 7/24/08, Subhash <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:

Dear Dhanabalan jiThank you for your advise. Will you be kind enough to convey me theaddress where these volumes by Sagar Publication are available? I woulddefinately like to go through them.In fact I am ashamed to confess my lack of knowledge about these books.This is the first time I am hearing from you about this treasure.. Iam a member of various groups on where stalwats and mostexpeienced KP Astrologers like Mr. A.R.Raichur, Mr. L.Y. Rao, Mr TinWin, Mr Sunil Gondhalekar are also members. However as far as myknowledge goes, nobody mentioned about these original treasure of Mr.KSK or may be I was so careless to miss it.RegardsSubhash Ektare@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Subhash,>

Mr.Krishnamoorthy himself published the volume I & II asKrishnamoorthy paddhati in sagar publications in the year 1966. Pleaseread the volume II of sagar publications and give your comments please.> Thank you> R.Dhanabalan>> --- On Tue, 7/22/08, Subhash subhash_ektare@ ... wrote:>> Subhash subhash_ektare@ ... > Re: 4 step theory : questions> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 7:43 AM>>>>>>>> Dear Dhanabalan,> You are referring to the Book published in 1966. Mr. Krishnamurty,himself, has published his Readers subsequent to this date. It is quitenatural that most of the contents of 1966 book are reproduced in Readerssince the basics of Krishnamurty Paddhati remained the same.> Modifications, as pointed by you, may be due to subsequent researchcarried out by Guruji KSK himself. He has made this point very clear insubsequent editions of these Readers. Please excuse me, but I do notagree to your opinion that originality of Mr.KSK is lost.> Since I have not read the Books by

Sagar Publications, I cannotcomment on it. However, Guruji KSK has used star lord of the sublord atplaces in his Readers. In fact Mr. Sunil Gondhalekar got inspiration todevelope "Four Step Theory" only after reading famous series ofarticles "The Sub Lord Speaks" by Mr. K. M. Subramaniam. "Four StepTheory" was the result of his (Mr. Gondhalekar' s) vast experience andresearch work.> Four Step Theory is an extension of KP. It respects and honors allKP Principles. In KP, sub is treated as or taken as a planet. And if aplanet is supposed to give result of a house where its star lord istenented, logically this should apply to sub also. This is exactly whatthe 4th step is.> Any further questions are welcome.> Subhash Ektare>>>>> @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@

....>wrote:> >> > Dear members,> > 1) Mr.KSK has taken the sub as significator in Volume II ofKrishnamoorthy Paddhati of Sagar publication in the year 1966. In page113 "According to Krishnamoorthy paddhati, one can borrow money duringthe dasa bukthies of> > a) planets in the star or sub of occupants of 6th house> > b) occupants of 6th house> > c) planets in the star or sub of lord of 6th house> > d) lord of 6th house....... ........"> >> > In page 274 of volume II of sagar publication, the same is repeatedfor the houses 2,5,11.> >> > 2) Most of the contents of K.P.Reader III has been taken from VolumeI & II of above sagar publications. The publishers have modified theoriginal content of volume II and published as Reader III. For the samechart, the signlord in volume II is just replaced with sublord in

theReader III. The originality of Mr.KSK has lost. Reader III is notreliable. But volume I & II of sagar publication is reliable. Forcomparision, I am giving the page numbers of volumeii and Reader III> > pages in volume II Pages in ReaderIII> > 42 53> > 61 169> > 64 171> > 67 175> > 74 181> > 98,99 204,205> > 130 226> > 155 254> > 162 261> >> > 3)Mr.KSK never ever nowhere asked sub's starlord either for planetor for cusp sublord in the volume I & II of sagar publications. It isstated that Mr.KSK took starlord for sublord with reference to ReaderIII. Is there any reference in volume I & II of sagar publications forsub's star by Mr.KSK.> > Regars,> > R.Dhanabalan> >>