IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mrs Wendy,

Thanks for your thoughts. Yes, I look at the signs to assign characteristics, just as you have mentioned, but never occurred to me that the "dual" signs can be used to "predict" a "doubling" effect. Which brings up an interesting question. All other things being statistically equal, do people with Sag, Pisces, Gemini & Virgo lagnas has greater probability of marital problems? (since their 7H will be in a dual sign).

Regards,

-Manoj

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidyajyotish-vidya Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 10:07:08 PMRe: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

PS: Myself born with lagna lord Saturn in dual sign of Gemini was born a twin. Of course there are other factors supporting this. The point, however, is to recognise the significance of the qualities of the signs when looking at a horoscope i.e. movable, fixed, dual; fire, earth, air, water...etc. .Again, myself born under the earthly sign of Capricorn, I personally prefer to remain connected to my own environment, secure within my own familiar (earthly) reality...I don't like to move around...would much rather plant myself somewhere and stay...not be uprooted. However, with lagna lord in the airy sign of Gemini (air travels, is never still), my life has been perpetually on the move...I've lost count of the number of times I've moved...well above 50, I'm sure...from place to place, country to country. This current dasa of Mercury (in the earthly sign of Virgo) has been the most stable ever for

me. Have been in this home for 10 yrs now...the longest ever!So yes, it's important to keep these things in mind when looking at a horoscope... basics really, but important to keep in mind none the less.____________ _________ _________ _________Dear Manoj,///Can this be extended to other areas as well? For example if 7L and/orVenus in a dual sign, can it indicate more than one marriage (ofcourseother factors need consideration) ?///Yes, the principle applies...other factors considered of course.Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com____________ _________ _________ _______- "Manoj Chandran" <chandran_manoj@ ><jyotish-vidya>Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:09 AMRe: Re: Y S Rajasekhara ReddyDear Mrs Wendy,Very nice learning analysis for me. I found the following comment veryinteresting.// Also worth noting is karaka for 10th (Mercury) in dual sign of Geminipointing to two career paths i.e. medicine and politics. //Can this be extended to other areas as well? For example if 7L and/orVenus in a dual sign, can it indicate more than one marriage (ofcourseother factors need consideration) ?Regards,-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Manoj,

You really do need to look at the chart as a whole. There are many things

to be considered before coming to any conclusion. What applies to one

does not necessarily apply to all.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

http://JyotishVidya.com

___

-

" Manoj Chandran " <chandran_manoj

<jyotish-vidya >

Thursday, September 10, 2009 1:24 PM

Re: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

Dear Mrs Wendy,

Thanks for your thoughts. Yes, I look at the signs to assign

characteristics, just as you have mentioned, but never occurred to me

that the " dual " signs can be used to " predict " a " doubling " effect. Which

brings up an interesting question. All other things being statistically

equal, do people with Sag, Pisces, Gemini & Virgo lagnas has greater

probability of marital problems? (since their 7H will be in a dual sign).

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Ravindramani,

Thanks for your interesting thoughts. Even in mythology Me has the dubious distinction of having the "who is my daddy" dilemma. I have noticed, just like you have said, Me affliction in many charts with extra-marital affairs ending the relationship. I have noticed also Me in some Nakshatras like Krittika, Jyesta, Mrigashirisha, Rohini and Aslesha, can give such problems, if other factors also support. Having Me, Mo and Venus some how related with 8H and/or Scorpio also seems to advance this agenda.

Regards,

-Manoj

C.S. Ravindramani <ravindramanijyotish-vidya Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 10:19:47 PMRe: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

Dear friends,

If I am permitted to write a few lines over here……

Mercury is also playing a critical role in ending of any marriage, relationship and the cordiality between two partners. Venus represents marriage and partners, (Libra the balance – the balance between two partners.) Mercury owns Virgo, the sixth house of enmity from Aries, and he becomes ruler of the 12th house from Libra. When the aggression of Aries is more dominant in a chart, then the Mercury creates a rift between the two partners and becomes the cause of ending that relationship.

The impressionable nature makes Mercury somewhat yielding readily to forces operating in a chart. He acts mostly on the basis of associations. Mercury and Venus cannot go far away from the Sun. Sun is the 11th lord of desires from Libra. If Mercury is afflicted in a chart, one of the results that his period gifts is “domestic unhappinessâ€. If it is the period of Sun/Mercury or Mercury/Sun, operating in a chart, domestic unhappiness is seen between father and son. Sun is a planet of separation and Venus is the bond between two individuals. It is worthwhile, when considering the 7th house affairs, mainly concerning marriage and relationships, how these

three are placed.

Some random thoughts.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani

Dear Manoj,

///Can this be extended to other areas as well? For example if 7L and/or Venus in a dual sign, can it indicate more than one marriage (ofcourse other factors need consideration) ?///

Yes, the principle applies...other factors considered of course.

Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendy

Guest guest

Dear Mrs.Wendy,

Thanks for your thoughts. Yes I understand the approach needs to be holistic. The "dual" concept was new to me hence I was zooming in on it.

Regards,

-Manoj

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidyajyotish-vidya Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 10:40:20 PMRe: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

PS: For instance, karaka for 7th (Venus) well-placed can override other factors.____________ _________ ________Dear Manoj,You really do need to look at the chart as a whole. There are many thingsto be considered before coming to any conclusion. What applies to onedoes not necessarily apply to all.Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com____________ _________ _________ _______- "Manoj Chandran" <chandran_manoj@ ><jyotish-vidya>Thursday, September 10, 2009 1:24 PMRe: Re: Y S Rajasekhara ReddyDear Mrs

Wendy,Thanks for your thoughts. Yes, I look at the signs to assigncharacteristics, just as you have mentioned, but never occurred to methat the "dual" signs can be used to "predict" a "doubling" effect. Whichbrings up an interesting question. All other things being statisticallyequal, do people with Sag, Pisces, Gemini & Virgo lagnas has greaterprobability of marital problems? (since their 7H will be in a dual sign).Regards,-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Mrs wendy,I am sorry that i have not given my reading in this group but just gave a brief in another group while giving the birth details since they wanted it.I only gave an oral reading to a friend of mine who is interested in him.Frankly speaking i wanted a confirmation from a person like you since so many datas are in circulation and i am closely following your posts and i did not want to inturupt.his wife is a fair looking lady (venus in a female sign in 7th asp by a benefic)Grandfather converted his religion(3rd and 12th lord retro and debilitated in lagna aspg 9th with ketu)3rd L/O short travels and 12th lord of loss in lagna is retro and deb as well and aspg mars 4th and 11th lord of vehicles(accidents as you mentioned) also aspg moon 7th lord of maraka in 12th in a fiery sign(fire).8th lord of ayush with 6th and 9th in an airy sign in mutual asp with 7th lord of maraka from a fiery sign is clinching according to me.Mer in the naksatra of mars and sun in the naksatra of jup3,12 is also to be noted.The dasas speak volumes.For example he became chief minister of a state for the first time on 14-5-04 in Rahu-sat-satRahu in 3rd house of effort and also short journeys(he walked 3/4 of the entire state to meet people personally and many say that gave him the seat of power).Rahu in 10th in leo,the royal sign in D10 asp by sat from lagna in scorpio.Sat itself is in 8th(politics) in leo in Rasi.Rahu is also in the naks of mer the 6th lord of service in 6th itself with a political and royal planet sun also representing govt.//karaka for 10th (Mercury) in dual sign of Gemini pointingto two career paths i.e. medicine and politics.//yes ofcourse but also in an airy sign of air travel with 8th lord and also in the nakshatra of mars in mutual asp with 7th lord of from 12th (loss)of life itself...ayush karaka sat in 8th in an enemy sign which is also afiery and fixed sign aspg M/T and 2nd house of maraka also contributed heavily.Hope these things also help to confi(a)rm the chart as a whole.warm regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "Mrs. Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> Dear Gopi,> > ///nice 2 read your analysis.It is too much to say that i also gave > almost> the same reading.Unless and otherwise i am sure of the data i dont> proceed and also dont give it to the group.///> > That's disappointing as i would have liked to have read it...never mind!> > I would like, whilst I'm here, to emphasise an important point if I may. > Ketu (bhukti lord) in 9th house of "air travels" is extremely significant > as Ketu, in nakshatra of Mars, himself (like Mars) signifies "accidental > incidents".> > ///Of course politicians birthdata is the most unreliable specially in > india.....///> > Be that as it may, it's certainly possible to confirm lagna by verifying > major events. There are several things here that point to Capricorn. Also > worth noting is karaka for 10th (Mercury) in dual sign of Gemini pointing > to two career paths i.e. medicine and politics.> > Best Wishes,> Mrs. Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> ___> > > - > "gopi_b927" gopi_b927 jyotish-vidya > Wednesday, September 09, 2009 11:50 PM> Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> > > Dear Mrs wendy,> nice 2 read your analysis.It is too much to say that i also gave almost> the same reading.Unless and otherwise i am sure of the data i dont> proceed and also dont give it to the group.Ofcourse politicians> birthdata is the most unreliable specially in india.....> best regards,> gopi.>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi,

Many thanks for your mail...much appreciated :-)

I've read through it and do agree with your approach. I'm pleased that

you've included at least one (specific) date that I can look at, thank

you!

Today being Thursday (shopping day for me) I'm going to have to leave the

computer for awhile and attend to my duties before it gets too late. I

look forward to going through this chart again (later today, hopefully).

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

" gopi_b927 " <gopi_b927

<jyotish-vidya >

Thursday, September 10, 2009 2:11 PM

Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

Dear Mrs wendy,

I am sorry that i have not given my reading in this group but just gave

a brief in another group while giving the birth details since they

wanted it.

I only gave an oral reading to a friend of mine who is interested in

him.Frankly speaking i wanted a confirmation from a person like you

since so many datas are in circulation and i am closely following your

posts and i did not want to inturupt.

his wife is a fair looking lady (venus in a female sign in 7th asp by a

benefic)

Grandfather converted his religion(3rd and 12th lord retro and

debilitated in lagna aspg 9th with ketu)

3rd L/O short travels and 12th lord of loss in lagna is retro and deb

as well and aspg mars 4th and 11th lord of vehicles(accidents as you

mentioned) also aspg moon 7th lord of maraka in 12th in a fiery

sign(fire).

8th lord of ayush with 6th and 9th in an airy sign in mutual asp with

7th lord of maraka from a fiery sign is clinching according to me.Mer

in the naksatra of mars and sun in the naksatra of jup3,12 is also to

be noted.

The dasas speak volumes.For example he became chief minister of a state

for the first time on 14-5-04 in Rahu-sat-sat

Rahu in 3rd house of effort and also short journeys(he walked 3/4 of

the entire state to meet people personally and many say that gave him

the seat of power).Rahu in 10th in leo,the royal sign in D10 asp by sat

from lagna in scorpio.Sat itself is in 8th(politics) in leo in

Rasi.Rahu is also in the naks of mer the 6th lord of service in 6th

itself with a political and royal planet sun also representing govt.

//karaka for 10th (Mercury) in dual sign of Gemini pointing

to two career paths i.e. medicine and politics.//

yes ofcourse but also in an airy sign of air travel with 8th lord and

also in the nakshatra of mars in mutual asp with 7th lord of from 12th

(loss)of life itself...

ayush karaka sat in 8th in an enemy sign which is also afiery and fixed

sign aspg M/T and 2nd house of maraka also contributed heavily.Hope

these things also help to confi(a)rm the chart as a whole.

warm regards,

gopi.

Guest guest

ALL THE BEST MRS WENDY....regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "Mrs. Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> Dear Gopi,> > Many thanks for your mail...much appreciated :-)> > I've read through it and do agree with your approach. I'm pleased that > you've included at least one (specific) date that I can look at, thank > you!> > Today being Thursday (shopping day for me) I'm going to have to leave the > computer for awhile and attend to my duties before it gets too late. I > look forward to going through this chart again (later today, hopefully).> > Best Wishes,> Mrs. Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> ___> > > - > "gopi_b927" gopi_b927 jyotish-vidya > Thursday, September 10, 2009 2:11 PM> Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> > > Dear Mrs wendy,> I am sorry that i have not given my reading in this group but just gave> > a brief in another group while giving the birth details since they> > wanted it.> I only gave an oral reading to a friend of mine who is interested in> > him.Frankly speaking i wanted a confirmation from a person like you> > since so many datas are in circulation and i am closely following your> > posts and i did not want to inturupt.> > his wife is a fair looking lady (venus in a female sign in 7th asp by a> > benefic)> Grandfather converted his religion(3rd and 12th lord retro and> > debilitated in lagna aspg 9th with ketu)> > 3rd L/O short travels and 12th lord of loss in lagna is retro and deb> > as well and aspg mars 4th and 11th lord of vehicles(accidents as you> > mentioned) also aspg moon 7th lord of maraka in 12th in a fiery> > sign(fire).> > 8th lord of ayush with 6th and 9th in an airy sign in mutual asp with> > 7th lord of maraka from a fiery sign is clinching according to me.Mer> > in the naksatra of mars and sun in the naksatra of jup3,12 is also to> > be noted.> > The dasas speak volumes.For example he became chief minister of a state> > for the first time on 14-5-04 in Rahu-sat-sat> > Rahu in 3rd house of effort and also short journeys(he walked 3/4 of> > the entire state to meet people personally and many say that gave him> > the seat of power).Rahu in 10th in leo,the royal sign in D10 asp by sat> > from lagna in scorpio.Sat itself is in 8th(politics) in leo in> > Rasi.Rahu is also in the naks of mer the 6th lord of service in 6th> > itself with a political and royal planet sun also representing govt.> > //karaka for 10th (Mercury) in dual sign of Gemini pointing> to two career paths i.e. medicine and politics.//> > yes ofcourse but also in an airy sign of air travel with 8th lord and> > also in the nakshatra of mars in mutual asp with 7th lord of from 12th> > (loss)of life itself...> > ayush karaka sat in 8th in an enemy sign which is also afiery and fixed> > sign aspg M/T and 2nd house of maraka also contributed heavily.Hope> these things also help to confi(a)rm the chart as a whole.> > warm regards,> gopi.>

Guest guest

Dear Mrs wendy,yes.My L/L is also in lagna/MT exal in an earthy dual sign and i would like to be rooted where i am and also in myself with in.But L/L as well as 10th lord are in papakartari yoga gives continuous troubles for me.....warm regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "Mrs. Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> PS: Myself born with lagna lord Saturn in dual sign of Gemini was born a > twin. Of course there are other factors supporting this. The point, > however, is to recognise the significance of the qualities of the signs > when looking at a horoscope i.e. movable, fixed, dual; fire, earth, air, > water...etc..> > Again, myself born under the earthly sign of Capricorn, I personally > prefer to remain connected to my own environment, secure within my own > familiar (earthly) reality...I don't like to move around...would much > rather plant myself somewhere and stay...not be uprooted. However, with > lagna lord in the airy sign of Gemini (air travels, is never still), my > life has been perpetually on the move...I've lost count of the number of > times I've moved...well above 50, I'm sure...from place to place, country > to country. This current dasa of Mercury (in the earthly sign of Virgo) > has been the most stable ever for me. Have been in this home for 10 yrs > now...the longest ever!> > So yes, it's important to keep these things in mind when looking at a > horoscope...basics really, but important to keep in mind none the less.> > _____> > > Dear Manoj,> > ///Can this be extended to other areas as well? For example if 7L and/or> Venus in a dual sign, can it indicate more than one marriage (ofcourse> other factors need consideration)?///> > Yes, the principle applies...other factors considered of course.> > Best Wishes,> Mrs. Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> ___> > > - > "Manoj Chandran" chandran_manoj jyotish-vidya > Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:09 AM> Re: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> > > Dear Mrs Wendy,> > Very nice learning analysis for me. I found the following comment very> interesting.> > // Also worth noting is karaka for 10th (Mercury) in dual sign of Gemini> pointing to two career paths i.e. medicine and politics. //> > Can this be extended to other areas as well? For example if 7L and/or> Venus in a dual sign, can it indicate more than one marriage (ofcourse> other factors need consideration)?> > Regards,> -Manoj>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi,

///Grandfather converted his religion(3rd and 12th lord retro and

debilitated in lagna aspg 9th with ketu)///

A point not to be missed here of course is Rx/Debil Jupiter's

dispositorship of Rahu, significator for PATERNAL GRANDFATHER.

Rahu, in nakshatra of 9th lord Mercury, occupies house of Jupiter, karaka

for 9th...do we not see the story unfold here? The more we peel back the

layers the more we see :-)

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

" gopi_b927 " <gopi_b927

<jyotish-vidya >

Thursday, September 10, 2009 2:11 PM

Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

Dear Mrs wendy,

I am sorry that i have not given my reading in this group but just gave

a brief in another group while giving the birth details since they

wanted it.

I only gave an oral reading to a friend of mine who is interested in

him.Frankly speaking i wanted a confirmation from a person like you

since so many datas are in circulation and i am closely following your

posts and i did not want to inturupt.

his wife is a fair looking lady (venus in a female sign in 7th asp by a

benefic)

Grandfather converted his religion(3rd and 12th lord retro and

debilitated in lagna aspg 9th with ketu)

3rd L/O short travels and 12th lord of loss in lagna is retro and deb

as well and aspg mars 4th and 11th lord of vehicles(accidents as you

mentioned) also aspg moon 7th lord of maraka in 12th in a fiery

sign(fire).

8th lord of ayush with 6th and 9th in an airy sign in mutual asp with

7th lord of maraka from a fiery sign is clinching according to me.Mer

in the naksatra of mars and sun in the naksatra of jup3,12 is also to

be noted.

The dasas speak volumes.For example he became chief minister of a state

for the first time on 14-5-04 in Rahu-sat-sat

Rahu in 3rd house of effort and also short journeys(he walked 3/4 of

the entire state to meet people personally and many say that gave him

the seat of power).Rahu in 10th in leo,the royal sign in D10 asp by sat

from lagna in scorpio.Sat itself is in 8th(politics) in leo in

Rasi.Rahu is also in the naks of mer the 6th lord of service in 6th

itself with a political and royal planet sun also representing govt.

//karaka for 10th (Mercury) in dual sign of Gemini pointing

to two career paths i.e. medicine and politics.//

yes ofcourse but also in an airy sign of air travel with 8th lord and

also in the nakshatra of mars in mutual asp with 7th lord of from 12th

(loss)of life itself...

ayush karaka sat in 8th in an enemy sign which is also afiery and fixed

sign aspg M/T and 2nd house of maraka also contributed heavily.Hope

these things also help to confi(a)rm the chart as a whole.

warm regards,

gopi.

Guest guest

Dear Mrs wendy,yes point noted. //The more we peel back the

layers the more we see :-)//well said....warm regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "Mrs. Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> Dear Gopi,> > ///Grandfather converted his religion(3rd and 12th lord retro and> debilitated in lagna aspg 9th with ketu)///> > A point not to be missed here of course is Rx/Debil Jupiter's> dispositorship of Rahu, significator for PATERNAL GRANDFATHER.> Rahu, in nakshatra of 9th lord Mercury, occupies house of Jupiter, karaka> for 9th...do we not see the story unfold here? The more we peel back the> layers the more we see :-)> > Best Wishes,> Mrs. Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> ___> > > - > "gopi_b927" gopi_b927 jyotish-vidya > Thursday, September 10, 2009 2:11 PM> Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> > > Dear Mrs wendy,> I am sorry that i have not given my reading in this group but just gave> > a brief in another group while giving the birth details since they> > wanted it.> I only gave an oral reading to a friend of mine who is interested in> > him.Frankly speaking i wanted a confirmation from a person like you> > since so many datas are in circulation and i am closely following your> > posts and i did not want to inturupt.> > his wife is a fair looking lady (venus in a female sign in 7th asp by a> > benefic)> Grandfather converted his religion(3rd and 12th lord retro and> > debilitated in lagna aspg 9th with ketu)> > 3rd L/O short travels and 12th lord of loss in lagna is retro and deb> > as well and aspg mars 4th and 11th lord of vehicles(accidents as you> > mentioned) also aspg moon 7th lord of maraka in 12th in a fiery> > sign(fire).> > 8th lord of ayush with 6th and 9th in an airy sign in mutual asp with> > 7th lord of maraka from a fiery sign is clinching according to me.Mer> > in the naksatra of mars and sun in the naksatra of jup3,12 is also to> > be noted.> > The dasas speak volumes.For example he became chief minister of a state> > for the first time on 14-5-04 in Rahu-sat-sat> > Rahu in 3rd house of effort and also short journeys(he walked 3/4 of> > the entire state to meet people personally and many say that gave him> > the seat of power).Rahu in 10th in leo,the royal sign in D10 asp by sat> > from lagna in scorpio.Sat itself is in 8th(politics) in leo in> > Rasi.Rahu is also in the naks of mer the 6th lord of service in 6th> > itself with a political and royal planet sun also representing govt.> > //karaka for 10th (Mercury) in dual sign of Gemini pointing> to two career paths i.e. medicine and politics.//> > yes ofcourse but also in an airy sign of air travel with 8th lord and> > also in the nakshatra of mars in mutual asp with 7th lord of from 12th> > (loss)of life itself...> > ayush karaka sat in 8th in an enemy sign which is also afiery and fixed> > sign aspg M/T and 2nd house of maraka also contributed heavily.Hope> these things also help to confi(a)rm the chart as a whole.> > warm regards,> gopi.>

Guest guest

Dear Ravindramani ji,

Namaste..

Just a thought,, what would you make if it if mercury as 7 and 10HL is placed in

gemini(7H) together with venus 6H and 11H lord and sun- 9HL. To add flavour,

ketu is also placed in 7th house gemini..

warmest regards

Sheevani

jyotish-vidya , " C.S. Ravindramani " <ravindramani

wrote:

>

> Dear friends,

>

>

>

> If I am permitted to write a few lines over here……

>

>

>

> Mercury is also playing a critical role in ending of any marriage,

> relationship and the cordiality between two partners. Venus represents

> marriage and partners, (Libra the balance †" the balance between two

> partners.) Mercury owns Virgo, the sixth house of enmity from Aries, and he

> becomes ruler of the 12th house from Libra. When the aggression of Aries is

> more dominant in a chart, then the Mercury creates a rift between the two

> partners and becomes the cause of ending that relationship.

>

>

>

> The impressionable nature makes Mercury somewhat yielding readily to forces

> operating in a chart. He acts mostly on the basis of associations. Mercury

> and Venus cannot go far away from the Sun. Sun is the 11th lord of desires

> from Libra. If Mercury is afflicted in a chart, one of the results that

> his period gifts is “domestic unhappinessâ€. If it is the period of

> Sun/Mercury or Mercury/Sun, operating in a chart, domestic unhappiness is

> seen between father and son. Sun is a planet of separation and Venus is

> the bond between two individuals. It is worthwhile, when considering the

> 7th house affairs, mainly concerning marriage and relationships, how these

> three are placed.

>

>

>

> Some random thoughts.

>

>

>

> Regards, C.S. Ravindramani

>

>

>

> Dear Manoj,

>

> ///Can this be extended to other areas as well? For example if 7L and/or

> Venus in a dual sign, can it indicate more than one marriage (ofcourse

> other factors need consideration)?///

>

> Yes, the principle applies...other factors considered of course.

>

> Best Wishes,

> Mrs. Wendy

>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj,Yes, this duality concept could be further explored as Mrs. Wendy has pointed out.However, if you want to explore the specific blueprint of a Twin's chart, see the following:

http://astrokrishna.blogspot.com/2008/09/unique-features-of-twins-chart-charts.html

Regards,KrishnaOn Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Dear Mrs Wendy,

Thanks for your thoughts. Yes, I look at the signs to assign characteristics, just as you have mentioned, but never occurred to me that the " dual " signs can be used to " predict " a " doubling " effect. Which brings up an interesting question. All other things being statistically equal, do people with Sag, Pisces, Gemini &  Virgo lagnas has greater probability of marital problems? (since their 7H will be in a dual sign).

Regards,

-Manoj

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidyajyotish-vidya

Wednesday, September 9, 2009 10:07:08 PMRe: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

PS: Myself born with lagna lord Saturn in dual sign of Gemini was born a twin. Of course there are other factors supporting this. The point, however, is to recognise the significance of the qualities of the signs

when looking at a horoscope i.e. movable, fixed, dual; fire, earth, air, water...etc. .Again, myself born under the earthly sign of Capricorn, I personally prefer to remain connected to my own environment, secure within my own

familiar (earthly) reality...I don't like to move around...would much rather plant myself somewhere and stay...not be uprooted. However, with lagna lord in the airy sign of Gemini (air travels, is never still), my

life has been perpetually on the move...I've lost count of the number of times I've moved...well above 50, I'm sure...from place to place, country to country. This current dasa of Mercury (in the earthly sign of Virgo)

has been the most stable ever for

me. Have been in this home for 10 yrs now...the longest ever!So yes, it's important to keep these things in mind when looking at a horoscope... basics really, but important to keep in mind none the less.

____________ _________ _________ _________Dear Manoj,///Can this be extended to other areas as well? For example if 7L and/orVenus in a dual sign, can it indicate more than one marriage (ofcourse

other factors need consideration) ?///Yes, the principle applies...other factors considered of course.Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com

____________ _________ _________ _______- " Manoj Chandran " <chandran_manoj@ >

<jyotish-vidya>Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:09 AMRe: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

Dear Mrs Wendy,Very nice learning analysis for me. I found the following comment veryinteresting.// Also worth noting is karaka for 10th (Mercury) in dual sign of Geminipointing to two career paths i.e. medicine and politics. //

Can this be extended to other areas as well? For example if 7L and/orVenus in a dual sign, can it indicate more than one marriage (ofcourseother factors need consideration) ?Regards,-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Shri Ravindramani Ji,

Beautiful thoughts perhaps nice analysis and educative post. Thank you so much

for sharing.

//Mercury and Venus cannot go far away from the Sun.//

Though Mercury is friendly to Venus, but Venus's placement is mercury sign is

not desirable even you see Venus is deblited in Virgo. Again the same Venus is

Exalted in Pisces in REVATI Nakshatra owned by Mercury.. This is what little

Intriguing Question??:-)

Kindly share your views..

I also find Venus's placement and relationship to the Sun in given chart has an

important say as well.

I come accross this below info:

Whenever Venus is close to the Sun in a natal chart, it indicates the Sun as the

controller of the relationship. The Sun controls through dharma and social

norms. The native in such instances gives primacy to dharma and social norms

over his personal relationships. If the society does not sanction the

relationship, then such a person will conform to the dictates of the society.

When Venus is away from the Sun, the native's decisions will be emotionally

motivated and he will not obey social dictates and instead fight single handedly

for his relationship against all odds. This is because the Sun as the sarvätmä

represents the collective ätmä or the collective will of the society, while

Venus depicts the individual jivätmä or soul.

Taking a clue from this, Venus' placement second or twelfth from the Sun will

influence a native's romantic relationships to a considerable degree. When Venus

is in the twelfth house from the Sun, that is it is behind the Sun, the native

will experience multiple relationships. This is because the Sun will `give'

Venus or relationships to the native. When Venus is placed second from the Sun,

the native will have to `give' to the society and hence `give up' or sacrifice

his relationships. The society literally `eats' the native's relationships as

Venus is in the second from the Sun. Both Srila Prabhupada and Swami Vivekananda

have Venus placed second from the Sun, showing that they `sacrificed' their

personal lives in order to serve a larger cause

more info at:

http://sarbani.com/jyotish/venus_in_relationships.htm

With regards and respect

Chan

(Chandu2Chill)

wrote:

Dear friends,

If I am permitted to write a few lines over here……

Mercury is also playing a critical role in ending of any marriage,

relationship and the cordiality between two partners. Venus represents

marriage and partners, (Libra the balance †" the balance between two

partners.) Mercury owns Virgo, the sixth house of enmity from Aries, and he

becomes ruler of the 12th house from Libra. When the aggression of Aries is

more dominant in a chart, then the Mercury creates a rift between the two

partners and becomes the cause of ending that relationship.

The impressionable nature makes Mercury somewhat yielding readily to forces

operating in a chart. He acts mostly on the basis of associations. Mercury and

Venus cannot go far away from the Sun. Sun is the 11th lord of desires from

Libra. If Mercury is afflicted in a chart, one of the results that his period

gifts is “domestic unhappinessâ€. If it is the period of Sun/Mercury or

Mercury/Sun, operating in a chart, domestic unhappiness is seen between father

and son. Sun is a planet of separation and Venus is the bond between two

individuals. It is worthwhile, when considering the 7th house affairs, mainly

concerning marriage and relationships, how these

three are placed.

Some random thoughts.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani

> Dear Manoj,

>

> ///Can this be extended to other areas as well? For example if 7L and/or

> Venus in a dual sign, can it indicate more than one marriage (ofcourse

> other factors need consideration)?///

>

> Yes, the principle applies...other factors considered of course.

>

> Best Wishes,

> Mrs. Wendy

>

Guest guest

Dear Chandu Ji,

Hope it is ok to make a comment:

// When Venus is in the twelfth house from the Sun, that is it is behind the Sun, the native will experience multiple relationships. This is because the Sun will `give' Venus or relationships to the native. When Venus is placed second from the Sun, the native will have to `give' to the society and hence `give up' or sacrifice his relationships. //

I will just point out a one of charts that I have handy:

Cher (Amercian Singer), May 20, 1946, 7:25 AM, El Centro CA, USA

Ve in Ge 2 deg 40', Sun in Tau 5 deg 53'

Venus is 2nd from the Sun and Cher had two official marriages and more relationships that did not end up in a marriage. For sure she did experience multiple relationships, even though Venus is 2nd from Sun.

Birth time comes from Astro Bank with an AA rating for Cher.

(It is interesting though that Venus is in a Dual sign of Me ......)

Regards,

-Manoj

nanna_id2006 <nanna_id2006jyotish-vidya Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:57:36 AM Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

Dear Shri Ravindramani Ji,Beautiful thoughts perhaps nice analysis and educative post. Thank you so much for sharing.//Mercury and Venus cannot go far away from the Sun.//Though Mercury is friendly to Venus, but Venus's placement is mercury sign is not desirable even you see Venus is deblited in Virgo. Again the same Venus is Exalted in Pisces in REVATI Nakshatra owned by Mercury.. This is what little Intriguing Question??:- )Kindly share your views..I also find Venus's placement and relationship to the Sun in given chart has an important say as well.I come accross this below info:Whenever Venus is close to the Sun in a natal chart, it indicates the Sun as the controller of the relationship. The Sun controls through dharma and social norms. The native in such instances gives primacy to dharma and social norms over his personal relationships. If the society does not sanction the relationship, then

such a person will conform to the dictates of the society. When Venus is away from the Sun, the native's decisions will be emotionally motivated and he will not obey social dictates and instead fight single handedly for his relationship against all odds. This is because the Sun as the sarvätmä represents the collective ätmä or the collective will of the society, while Venus depicts the individual jivätmä or soul. Taking a clue from this, Venus' placement second or twelfth from the Sun will influence a native's romantic relationships to a considerable degree. When Venus is in the twelfth house from the Sun, that is it is behind the Sun, the native will experience multiple relationships. This is because the Sun will `give' Venus or relationships to the native. When Venus is placed second from the Sun, the native will have to `give' to the society and hence `give up' or sacrifice his relationships. The society literally `eats' the native's

relationships as Venus is in the second from the Sun. Both Srila Prabhupada and Swami Vivekananda have Venus placed second from the Sun, showing that they `sacrificed' their personal lives in order to serve a larger causemore info at:http://sarbani. com/jyotish/ venus_in_ relationships. htm With regards and respectChan(Chandu2Chill)jyotish-vidya, "C.S. Ravindramani" <ravindramani@ ...> wrote:Dear friends,If I am permitted to write a few lines over here……Mercury is also playing a critical role in ending of any marriage,relationship and the cordiality between two partners. Venus representsmarriage and partners, (Libra

the balance â€" the balance between twopartners.) Mercury owns Virgo, the sixth house of enmity from Aries, and he becomes ruler of the 12th house from Libra. When the aggression of Aries is more dominant in a chart, then the Mercury creates a rift between the two partners and becomes the cause of ending that relationship.The impressionable nature makes Mercury somewhat yielding readily to forces operating in a chart. He acts mostly on the basis of associations. Mercury and Venus cannot go far away from the Sun. Sun is the 11th lord of desires from Libra. If Mercury is afflicted in a chart, one of the results that his period gifts is “domestic unhappinessâ€�. If it is the period of Sun/Mercury or Mercury/Sun, operating in a chart, domestic unhappiness is seen between father and son. Sun is a planet of separation and Venus is the bond between two individuals. It is worthwhile, when considering the 7th house affairs, mainly

concerning marriage and relationships, how thesethree are placed.Some random thoughts.Regards, C.S. Ravindramani> Dear Manoj,> > ///Can this be extended to other areas as well? For example if 7L and/or> Venus in a dual sign, can it indicate more than one marriage (ofcourse> other factors need consideration) ?///> > Yes, the principle applies...other factors considered of course.> > Best Wishes,> Mrs. Wendy>

Guest guest

Dear Krishna Ji,

Thank you for that Note. That was a very nice write up on Twin's chart.

Also, I read you article on Srinkhala on the jyotishvidya website. Have you found any classical references regarding this? Also, does this apply in the Navamsa chart. I have a chart where two planets that form a Parivartan on the Rashi chart are also part of a Srinkhala with a third planet in the D-9. I was wondering if it works in D-9?

Regards,

-Manoj

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58jyotish-vidya Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:27:22 AMRe: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

Dear Manoj,

Yes, this duality concept could be further explored as Mrs. Wendy has pointed out.

However, if you want to explore the specific blueprint of a Twin's chart, see the following:

http://astrokrishna .blogspot. com/2008/ 09/unique- features- of-twins- chart-charts. html

Regards,

Krishna

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Dear Mrs Wendy,

Thanks for your thoughts. Yes, I look at the signs to assign characteristics, just as you have mentioned, but never occurred to me that the "dual" signs can be used to "predict" a "doubling" effect. Which brings up an interesting question . All other things being statistically equal, do people with Sag, Pisces, Gemini & Virgo lagnas has greater probability of marital problems? (since their 7H will be in a dual sign).

Regards,

-Manoj

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com>

jyotish-vidyaWednesday, September 9, 2009 10:07:08 PM

PS: Myself born with lagna lord Saturn in dual sign of Gemini was born a twin. Of course there are other factors supporting this. The point, however, is to recognise the significance of the qualities of the signs when looking at a horoscope i.e. movable, fixed, dual; fire, earth, air, water...etc. .Again, myself born under the earthly sign of Capricorn, I personally prefer to remain connected to my own environment, secure within my own familiar (earthly) reality...I don't like to move around...would much rather plant myself somewhere and stay...not be uprooted. However, with lagna lord in the airy sign of Gemini (air travels, is never still), my life has been perpetually on the move...I've lost count of the number of times I've moved...well above 50, I'm sure...from place to place, country to country. This current dasa of Mercury (in the earthly sign of Virgo) has been the most stable ever for

me. Have been in this home for 10 yrs now...the longest ever!So yes, it's important to keep these things in mind when looking at a horoscope... basics really, but important to keep in mind none the less.____________ _________ _________ _________Dear Manoj,///Can this be extended to other areas as well? For example if 7L and/orVenus in a dual sign, can it indicate more than one marriage (ofcourseother factors need consideration) ?///Yes, the principle applies...other factors considered of course.Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com____________ _________ _________ _______- "Manoj Chandran" <chandran_manoj@ ><jyotish-vidya>Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:09 AMRe: Re: Y S Rajasekhara ReddyDear Mrs Wendy,Very nice learning analysis for me. I found the following comment veryinteresting.// Also worth noting is karaka for 10th (Mercury) in dual sign of Geminipointing to two career paths i.e. medicine and politics. //Can this be extended to other areas as well? For example if 7L and/orVenus in a dual sign, can it indicate more than one marriage (ofcourseother factors need consideration) ?Regards,-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Sheevani ji,

What I wrote was purely on the basis of Kalapurusha Kundali with the help of basic astronomy relevant to astrology.  In a given situation, how the natural significations of the planets and their attained qualities can offer  results in a very general way. 

As I understand, you are referring to a specific chart with Danur rising.  It is not appropriate to comment without knowing the other influences on these lords, (Mercury, Venus and Sun) such as the strength of Moon, the 8th lord and the Jupiter, the Lagna lord in that chart.  Futher the dasha sequence is the major modifier in any chart, in any given situation.

Ketu in seventh house means, the 7th house is under malefic influence. In a very generaly way, it spells some difficulties towards the marriage and relationship. The very nature of this node is secrecy, obscurity and detachment, that makes the native to keep the things under the " sheet " ,  not even disclosing the difficulties arising out of the situation openly to anybody.  Sun being 9th lord in 7th house  with Mercury who is the communicator and he is with Venus the 6th lord in seventh house, that makes the issue more complicated. The person could be detaching himself or herself from the spouse and spirituality or religion could be used as a escape route.  This is purely a general way of inerpreting a placement.  This situation could be interpreted in many  ways. The house is loaded heavily.  It is at the cost of other areas of the chart and it is not desirable.  

Moon being the planet of emotion and mind and becoming the 8th lord, her placement is important, before pronouncing anything specific.  The relative position of Moon from Sun is an essential factor, without which you cannot form on opinion about the native's psychology.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

=============================

Dear Ravindramani ji,

Namaste..

Just a thought,, what would you make if it if mercury as 7 and 10HL is placed in gemini(7H) together with venus 6H and 11H lord and sun- 9HL. To add flavour, ketu is also placed in 7th house gemini..

warmest regardsSheevani

Guest guest

Dear Chan ji,

>>>>Dear Shri Ravindramani Ji, Beautiful thoughts perhaps nice analysis and educative post. Thank you so much for sharing.//Mercury and Venus cannot go far away from the Sun.//Though Mercury is friendly to Venus, but Venus's placement is mercury sign is not desirable even you see Venus is deblited in Virgo. Again the same Venus is Exalted in Pisces in REVATI Nakshatra owned by Mercury.. This is what little Intriguing Question??:-)Kindly share your views..>>>>

I would like to share my understanding on this point, perhaps later in the evening, as I am getting ready to go to my office.

>>>I come accross this below info:

Whenever Venus is close to the Sun in a natal chart, it indicates the Sun as the controller of the relationship. The Sun controls through dharma and social norms. The native in such instances gives primacy to dharma and social norms over his personal relationships. If the society does not sanction the relationship, then such a person will conform to the dictates of the society. When Venus is away from the Sun, the native's decisions will be emotionally motivated and he will not obey social dictates and instead fight single handedly for his relationship against all odds. This is because the Sun as the sarvätmä represents the collective ätmä or the collective will of the society, while Venus depicts the individual jivätmä or soul.

Taking a clue from this, Venus' placement second or twelfth from the Sun will influence a native's romantic relationships to a considerable degree. When Venus is in the twelfth house from the Sun, that is it is behind the Sun, the native will experience multiple relationships. This is because the Sun will `give' Venus or relationships to the native. When Venus is placed second from the Sun, the native will have to `give' to the society and hence `give up' or sacrifice his relationships. The society literally `eats' the native's relationships as Venus is in the second from the Sun. Both Srila Prabhupada and Swami Vivekananda have Venus placed second from the Sun, showing that they `sacrificed' their personal lives in order to serve a larger cause.

more info at: http://sarbani.com/jyotish/venus_in_relationships.htm>>>>

Very honestly, I am not comfortable with the views of this particular group of astrologers. Kindly excuse me, I do not wish to comment any thing in this regard.

_._,___

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,I simply extended my knowledge of Parivartana to explain Srinkhala. If you use parivartana in  navamsha you should use srinkhala as well as srinkhala is a special case of parivartana. Please note that it is less effective than parivartana.

Regards,KrishnaOn Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 3:09 AM, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Dear Krishna Ji,

Also, I read you article on Srinkhala on the jyotishvidya website. Have you found any classical references regarding this? Also, does this apply in the Navamsa chart. I have a chart where two planets that form a Parivartan on the Rashi chart are also part of a Srinkhala with a third planet in the D-9. I was wondering if it works in D-9?

Regards,

-Manoj

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58jyotish-vidya

Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:27:22 AMRe: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

Dear Manoj,

Yes, this duality concept could be further explored as Mrs. Wendy has pointed out.

However, if you want to explore the specific blueprint of a Twin's chart, see the following:

http://astrokrishna .blogspot. com/2008/ 09/unique- features- of-twins- chart-charts. html

Regards,

Krishna

Dear Mrs Wendy,

Thanks for your thoughts. Yes, I look at the signs to assign characteristics,  just as you have mentioned, but never occurred to me that the " dual " signs can be used to " predict " a " doubling " effect. Which brings up an interesting question . All other things being statistically equal, do people with Sag, Pisces, Gemini &  Virgo lagnas has greater probability of marital problems? (since their 7H will be in a dual sign).

Regards,

-Manoj

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com>

jyotish-vidyaWednesday, September 9, 2009 10:07:08 PM

PS: Myself born with lagna lord Saturn in dual sign of Gemini was born a twin. Of course there are other factors supporting this. The point, however, is to recognise the significance of the qualities of the signs

when looking at a horoscope i.e. movable, fixed, dual; fire, earth, air, water...etc. .Again, myself born under the earthly sign of Capricorn, I personally prefer to remain connected to my own environment, secure within my own

familiar (earthly) reality...I don't like to move around...would much rather plant myself somewhere and stay...not be uprooted. However, with lagna lord in the airy sign of Gemini (air travels, is never still), my

life has been perpetually on the move...I've lost count of the number of times I've moved...well above 50, I'm sure...from place to place, country to country. This current dasa of Mercury (in the earthly sign of Virgo)

has been the most stable ever for

me. Have been in this home for 10 yrs now...the longest ever!So yes, it's important to keep these things in mind when looking at a horoscope... basics really, but important to keep in mind none the less.

____________ _________ _________ _________Dear Manoj,///Can this be extended to other areas as well? For example if 7L and/orVenus in a dual sign, can it indicate more than one marriage (ofcourse

other factors need consideration) ?///Yes, the principle applies...other factors considered of course.Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com

____________ _________ _________ _______- " Manoj Chandran " <chandran_manoj@ >

<jyotish-vidya>Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:09 AMRe: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

Dear Mrs Wendy,Very nice learning analysis for me. I found the following comment veryinteresting.// Also worth noting is karaka for 10th (Mercury) in dual sign of Geminipointing to two career paths i.e. medicine and politics. //

Can this be extended to other areas as well? For example if 7L and/orVenus in a dual sign, can it indicate more than one marriage (ofcourseother factors need consideration) ?Regards,-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Krishna Ji,

Thank you for the comments.

Regards,

-Manoj

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58jyotish-vidya Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 9:41:06 PMRe: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

Dear Manoj ji,

I simply extended my knowledge of Parivartana to explain Srinkhala. If you use parivartana in navamsha you should use srinkhala as well as srinkhala is a special case of parivartana. Please note that it is less effective than parivartana.

Regards,

Krishna

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 3:09 AM, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Dear Krishna Ji,

Also, I read you article on Srinkhala on the jyotishvidya website. Have you found any classical references regarding this? Also, does this apply in the Navamsa chart. I have a chart where two planets that form a Parivartan on the Rashi chart are also part of a Srinkhala with a third planet in the D-9. I was wondering if it works in D-9?

Regards,

-Manoj

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

jyotish-vidyaThursday, September 10, 2009 7:27:22 AM

Dear Manoj,

Regards,

Krishna

Dear Mrs Wendy,

Thanks for your thoughts. Yes, I look at the signs to assign characteristics, just as you have mentioned, but never occurred to me that the "dual" signs can be used to "predict" a "doubling" effect. Which brings up an interesting question . All other things being statistically equal, do people with Sag, Pisces, Gemini & Virgo lagnas has greater probability of marital problems? (since their 7H will be in a dual sign).

Regards,

-Manoj

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com> jyotish-vidyaWednesday, September 9, 2009 10:07:08 PM

Guest guest

Dear Ravindramani ji,

Namaste.

Thank you for your explainations and analysis..

Indeed spirituality has become the escape route for the native..

Lagna is dhanus and moon as 8Lord is in 5hse(11 from sun) and lagna lord exalted

in 8H conjuct mars.( mars moon parivartan) Shani is exalted in Libra 11H.

I was struggling to understand the cluster of planets in the 7H. mercury- sun

conjuction (9L and 10 L) was good for career and sun venus conjuction perhaps

created higher aspirations of mode of behaviour from partner, which failed

miserably,. With sun and ketu, as seperative planets in 7hse, the gap widened.

I appreciate your imput very much.

Thank you.

warmest regards

Sheevani

wrote:

>

> Dear Sheevani ji,

>

> What I wrote was purely on the basis of Kalapurusha Kundali with the help of

> basic astronomy relevant to astrology. In a given situation, how the

> natural significations of the planets and their attained qualities can

> offer results in a very general way.

>

> As I understand, you are referring to a specific chart with Danur rising.

> It is not appropriate to comment without knowing the other influences on

> these lords, (Mercury, Venus and Sun) such as the strength of Moon, the 8th

> lord and the Jupiter, the Lagna lord in that chart. Futher the dasha

> sequence is the major modifier in any chart, in any given situation.

>

> Ketu in seventh house means, the 7th house is under malefic influence. In a

> very generaly way, it spells some difficulties towards the marriage and

> relationship. The very nature of this node is secrecy, obscurity

> and detachment, that makes the native to keep the things under the " sheet " ,

> not even disclosing the difficulties arising out of the situation openly to

> anybody. Sun being 9th lord in 7th house with Mercury who is the

> communicator and he is with Venus the 6th lord in seventh house, that makes

> the issue more complicated. The person could be detaching himself or herself

> from the spouse and spirituality or religion could be used as a escape

> route. This is purely a general way of inerpreting a placement. This

> situation could be interpreted in many ways. The house is loaded heavily.

> It is at the cost of other areas of the chart and it is not desirable.

>

> Moon being the planet of emotion and mind and becoming the 8th lord, her

> placement is important, before pronouncing anything specific. The relative

> position of Moon from Sun is an essential factor, without which you cannot

> form on opinion about the native's psychology.

>

> Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

> =============================

> Dear Ravindramani ji,

>

> Namaste..

>

> Just a thought,, what would you make if it if mercury as 7 and 10HL is

> placed in gemini(7H) together with venus 6H and 11H lord and sun- 9HL. To

> add flavour, ketu is also placed in 7th house gemini..

>

> warmest regards

> Sheevani

>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj Ji,

Thank you for the comment and the chart... even i do have such chart examples

hence, i bought here for learning more on the subject i.e. Ve placement ahead

and behind of Sun..

I too of the opinion that whatever is mentioned/quoted by the auther in

sarabani.com is not working in majority of the charts

Regards

Chandu2Chill

jyotish-vidya , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Chandu Ji,

>

> Hope it is ok to make a comment:

>

> // When Venus is in the twelfth house from the Sun, that is it is behind the

Sun, the native will experience multiple relationships. This is because the Sun

will `give' Venus or relationships to the native. When Venus is placed second

from the Sun, the native will have to `give' to the society and hence `give up'

or sacrifice his relationships. //

>

> I will just point out a one of charts that I have handy:

>

> Cher (Amercian Singer), May 20, 1946,  7:25 AM, El Centro CA, USA

>

>  Ve in Ge 2 deg 40', Sun in Tau 5 deg 53'

>

> Venus is 2nd from the Sun and Cher had two official marriages and more

relationships that did not end up in a marriage. For sure she did experience

multiple relationships, even though Venus is 2nd from Sun.

>

> Birth time comes from Astro Bank with an AA rating for Cher.

>

> (It is interesting though that Venus is in a Dual sign of Me ......)

>

>

>  Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> nanna_id2006 <nanna_id2006

> jyotish-vidya

> Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:57:36 AM

> Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

>

>  

> Dear Shri Ravindramani Ji,

>

> Beautiful thoughts perhaps nice analysis and educative post. Thank you so much

for sharing.

>

> //Mercury and Venus cannot go far away from the Sun.//

>

> Though Mercury is friendly to Venus, but Venus's placement is mercury sign is

not desirable even you see Venus is deblited in Virgo. Again the same Venus is

Exalted in Pisces in REVATI Nakshatra owned by Mercury.. This is what little

Intriguing Question??:- )

>

> Kindly share your views..

>

> I also find Venus's placement and relationship to the Sun in given chart has

an important say as well.

>

> I come accross this below info:

>

> Whenever Venus is close to the Sun in a natal chart, it indicates the Sun as

the controller of the relationship. The Sun controls through dharma and social

motivated and he will not obey social dictates and instead fight single handedly

represents the collective ätmä or the collective will of the society, while

Venus depicts the individual jivätmä or soul.

>

> Taking a clue from this, Venus' placement second or twelfth from the Sun will

influence a native's romantic relationships to a considerable degree. When Venus

the native will have to `give' to the society and hence `give up' or sacrifice

his relationships. The society literally `eats' the native's relationships as

Venus is in the second from the Sun. Both Srila Prabhupada and Swami Vivekananda

have Venus placed second from the Sun, showing that they `sacrificed' their

personal lives in order to serve a larger cause

>

> more info at:

>

> http://sarbani. com/jyotish/ venus_in_ relationships. htm

>

> With regards and respect

>

> Chan

> (Chandu2Chill)

>

> jyotish-vidya, " C.S. Ravindramani " <ravindramani@

....> wrote:

>

> Dear friends,

>

> If I am permitted to write a few lines over here……

>

> Mercury is also playing a critical role in ending of any marriage,

> relationship and the cordiality between two partners. Venus represents

> marriage and partners, (Libra the balance †" the balance between two

> partners.) Mercury owns Virgo, the sixth house of enmity from Aries, and he

becomes ruler of the 12th house from Libra. When the aggression of Aries is more

dominant in a chart, then the Mercury creates a rift between the two partners

and becomes the cause of ending that relationship.

>

> The impressionable nature makes Mercury somewhat yielding readily to forces

operating in a chart. He acts mostly on the basis of associations. Mercury and

Venus cannot go far away from the Sun. Sun is the 11th lord of desires from

Libra. If Mercury is afflicted in a chart, one of the results that his period

gifts is  " domestic unhappiness�. If it is the period of Sun/Mercury

or Mercury/Sun, operating in a chart, domestic unhappiness is seen between

father and son. Sun is a planet of separation and Venus is the bond between two

individuals. It is worthwhile, when considering the 7th house affairs, mainly

concerning marriage and relationships, how these

> three are placed.

>

> Some random thoughts.

>

> Regards, C.S. Ravindramani

>

> > Dear Manoj,

> >

> > ///Can this be extended to other areas as well? For example if 7L and/or

> > Venus in a dual sign, can it indicate more than one marriage (ofcourse

> > other factors need consideration) ?///

> >

> > Yes, the principle applies...other factors considered of course.

> >

> > Best Wishes,

> > Mrs. Wendy

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Shri Ravindramani Ji,

//I would like to share my understanding on this point, perhaps later in the

evening, as I am getting ready to go to my office.//

No hurry please take your own time:-) But certainly would like to hear from you

and appreciate the same..

Regards

Chan

(Chandu2Chill)

wrote:

Dear Chan ji,

>>>>Dear Shri Ravindramani Ji, Beautiful thoughts perhaps nice analysis and

educative post. Thank you so much for sharing.//Mercury and Venus cannot go far

away from the Sun.//Though Mercury is friendly to Venus, but Venus's placement

is mercury sign is not desirable even you see Venus is deblited in Virgo. Again

the same Venus is Exalted in Pisces in REVATI Nakshatra owned by Mercury.. This

is what little Intriguing Question??:-)Kindly share your

views..>>>>

I would like to share my understanding on this point, perhaps later in the

evening, as I am getting ready to go to my office.

>>>I come accross this below info:

Whenever Venus is close to the Sun in a natal chart, it indicates the Sun as the

controller of the relationship. The Sun controls through dharma and social

represents the collective ätmä or the collective

will of the society, while Venus depicts the individual jivätmä or soul.

Taking a clue from this, Venus' placement second or twelfth from the Sun will

the native will have to `give' to the society and hence

give up' or sacrifice his relationships. The society literally `eats' the

native's relationships as Venus is in the second from the Sun. Both Srila

Prabhupada and Swami Vivekananda have Venus placed second from the Sun, showing

that they `sacrificed' their personal lives in order to serve a larger cause.

> more info at: http://sarbani.com/jyotish/venus_in_relationships.htm>>>>

Very honestly, I am not comfortable with the views of this particular group of

astrologers. Kindly excuse me, I do not wish to comment any thing in this

regard.

Guest guest

Dear krisnamurthy ji,thanks for the info.I hope you are satisfied with capricorn lagna.regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:>> Dear Mrs. Wendy,> Similar conclusios could be drawn from the date of death of his father. His> father was killed during a bomb attack on him on May 23, 1998.> > Regards,> Krishna> > On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 8:07 PM, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <> kmurthys58 wrote:> > > Dear Mrs. Wendy,> > I would like to look at one more incident in his life. His mother Jayamma> > passed away on Jan 25, 2006.> >> > The vimshottari dasha for that date is Rah-Sat-Jup-Rah-Sat> >> > It is interesting to note that, Jupiter and Saturn aspect the 4L Mars and> > Rahu is disposited by Jupiter. The transit chart is also equally revealing -> > 4L Mars is transiting 4H aspected by Saturn and Jupiter! Rahu is again in> > its natal sign disposited by Jupiter.> >> > Regards,> > Krishna> >> >> > On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 8:36 PM, Mrs. Wendy jyotishvidyawrote:> >> >>> >>> >> *Postscript:*> >>> >> *MEDICAL PROFESSION*> >>> >> As stated in earlier post, medical profession (caring for sick) is seen> >> from 6th house whilst Sun itself indicates doctoring capacity. In the> >> Capricorn chart, lagna lord's dispositor (Sun) occupies 6th along with> >> 6th/9th lord Mercury; 9th lord also is connected with medicine. Mercury> >> disposits Ketu and both (ME/KE) occupy nakshatra of Mars, karaka for> >> 6th...Mars aspects lagnesh Saturn.> >>> >> *RELIGION*> >>> >> Ketu in 9th suggests an unconventional (non-traditional) religious> >> background i.e. Christianity not being the mainstream religion of> >> India...unconventional. Debilitated Jupiter's aspect on 9th is also a factor> >> to be considered.> >>> >> *CAREER IN POLITICS*> >>> >> Unfortunately time is running away from me at the moment so just a quick> >> observation (for now). Note:> >>> >> 1) 5th/11th lord Mars aspect on lagnesh Saturn who, in turn, aspects 10th> >> house.> >> 2) Karaka for 10th (Mercury) conjunct Sun (significator for government)> >> etc...> >> 3) Lagna lord's dispositor in 6th shows one's need/ability to rise above> >> his competitors/rivals in order to advance. Successful politicians and> >> sports people (both) invariably have a prominent 6th house.> >>> >> I have to leave it here for now (unfortunately)...> >>> >> ___> >>> >> Dear Krishnan and Prashant,> >>> >> ///In this horoscope has Kumbha lagna. At the time of death , YSR, was> >> running RahuVenus and Venus the lord of fourth house of vehicles in the> >> sixth house of accidents appealed to me.///> >>> >> As per my understanding 8th house is the prime indicator for accidents...?> >>> >> I haven't, as yet, looked at any other time other than the one given by> >> Gopi who said that he had viewed the printed horoscope himself (given to him> >> be one of YSR's close relatives)...I have no reason to doubt this, and> >> certainly that time (19:43) does seem to be supported by the events i.e..> >>> >> TIME & MODE OF DEATH> >>> >> Operating dasa was RA-KE-MO. Dasa lord Rahu in nakshatra of 9th lord> >> Mercury, occupies 3rd (cause of death), and is disposited by> >> debilitated/retrograde 3rd/12th lord Jupiter in lagna. Jupiter is aspected> >> by Venus (inimicably placed in 7th). Venus, as we know, is significator for> >> all conveyances/transport including vehicles, aeroplanes etc..> >>> >> Bhukti lord Ketu occupies 9th house (air travel) in nakshatra of 4th lord> >> Mars who himself occupies sign of Venus. Ketu's dispositor (Mercury) sits in> >> nakshatra of Mars and is conjunct 8th lord Sun...> >>> >> Pratyantar lord Moon, dispositor of Venus, occupies 12th in nakshatra of> >> Ketu...> >>> >> TRANSITS 2/9/09> >>> >> Both dasa and pratyantar lords (RA/MO) along with debilitated Jupiter were> >> transiting natal Jupiter in lagna whilst lagna lord Saturn, in nakshatra of> >> 8th lord Sun, was transiting his natal position in 8th. Sun was transiting> >> nakshatra of Venus; and finally, bhukti lord Ketu (along with Venus) was> >> transiting Venus' natal position in 7th maraka sthana. Both VE/KE were> >> passing through nakshatra of Saturn.> >>> >> I'm not advocating one time above the other...just offering for> >> consideration what I see in this particular chart :-)> >>> >> Best Wishes,> >> Mrs. Wendy> >> http://JyotishVidya.com> >> ___> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> > >>> >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Mrs wendy,thanks for a wisdomfilled post....i totally agree with you.warm regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "Mrs. Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> Dear Krishnan,> > We all have our own way of coming and going from this world, do we not > :-)> > To my mind death is perfectly natural and not something to shy away from. > When one has passed from this world it's irrelevant (to the deceased) how > they passed on. The ones that suffer, of course, are those that are left > behind.> > Best Wishes,> Mrs. Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> ___> > > - > "Vattem Krishnan" bursar_99 jyotish-vidya > Sunday, September 13, 2009 9:44 AM> Re: Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> > > Dear Mrs Wendy,> Nice that it helps for understanding how jyotish principles can guide us > such abrupt incidents and end of lives> > > Vattem Krishnan> Cyber Jyotish Services> (For all counseling services)>

Guest guest

Dear Mrs Wendy,thanks for putting it(the chart posted by me) on the website-archives.The analysis is great.The most important transit of MARS in an airy sign i also noticed very late to be frank enough!!!....warm regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "Mrs. Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> PS: I might add here, which (I think) I failed to do on the website, that > the aspect of Mars on 8th/12th house indicates that death/loss of life > may be sudden i.e. accident etc..> > I do believe there is sufficient confirmation (of events) to declare > Capricorn lagna to be authentic.> _______________________________> > > Dear Krishnan,> > We all have our own way of coming and going from this world, do we not> :-)> > To my mind death is perfectly natural and not something to shy away from.> When one has passed from this world it's irrelevant (to the deceased) how> they passed on. The ones that suffer, of course, are those that are left> behind.> > Best Wishes,> Mrs. Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> ___> > > - > "Vattem Krishnan" bursar_99 jyotish-vidya > Sunday, September 13, 2009 9:44 AM> Re: Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> > > Dear Mrs Wendy,> Nice that it helps for understanding how jyotish principles can guide us> such abrupt incidents and end of lives> > > Vattem Krishnan> Cyber Jyotish Services> (For all counseling services)>