Rate this topic

Guest guest

MISSING cm, Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

8/7/49,  10.30 an approx

Pob Pulivendla [could be as it is their ancestral place]

time not sure

rest can be taken from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y._S._Rajasekhara_Reddy

as a family for last 3 fenerations have been faction leaders, marons, beasts who killed opponents for the heck of it

the rayalaseema region is know for such brutal beasts

some kill for ridicilous reasons like in a drive if someone is ahead of them and stuck in traffic they don;t horn they shoot the other person down and move on., even the British during their 200 yrs rule could not do much as bad as Paks NWFT region.

HIS GRANDFATHER KILLED AND GOT KILLED SO WAS HIS FATHER butchered in public, he after coming to politics did eliminate many people after winning as CM 1st time eliminated most of his rival gangsters from all parties has the single largest gangster forces, his son runs a news channel and other businesses from neighbouring state, in case power changes in the state, but as long as they r alive no one can defeat their family

as a Doctor, politician we can feel it is simha or leo Asc with a powerful Mars in the 10th, sani from lagna aspecting the 10th, the barbarian nature, a gift of the gab with ketu in the 2nd.

if he is possibly killed int e chopper crash today can be in

rah-sa-kuj with sani in the 8th in d9 in a water sign is held up in bad weather or hit by lightening ro Naxal gunfire

but close to a highly flooded forest area

any coments pl let me know if this assumption is right

prashant

Guest guest

Dear Prashant Ji,

Quite an un fortunate day a it seems that a popular congress leader ventured heading the populous sstate ventured for a felicitation function when dark clouds and inclement weatherd bothered this coastal state.

Though channels have been flaunting minutest details along with state,central and some International agencies too joining the eforts to trace the missing helicopter,nothing could be heard.

Though I myself was interested to find astrological reasons,My Guru and teacher words echo in my mind,that popular and public leaders birth details can not be relied upon for any long term predictions and give consistently future projections.

So I relied on prashna chart:

Lagna raising was of Aries of mars sign in ketu's nakshtra.As we all know this is a chara lagna with lagna lord Mars in 3rd in dual sign of aries ruled rahu's aridra in first quarter.

Today being wednesday,the popular leader is involved in yamakantaka yogam.meaning near death like situation.But being ruled by jupitar,which is debilitated retrograde and in 10th(also a moveable sign) with rahu and moon in an earthy sign he is safe and yet in problems.The delay in finding his where abouts signifies rahu;s mystery and in uttarashadha nakshtra ruled by sun.

As we also find sun along with saturn in leo in 5th from lagna and 8th from moon sign in a fixed and fiery sign,questions circumastances and also the forest terrains in the custody of low class and starving people.

Sun is vargottama,also ahving vargottama aspected by jupiter from 5th generates hopes of his safetlt.

mercury in lagna in aries an inimical sign indicates a kidnap like situation.Exalted mars in 10th in navamsa is aspecting four planets in 5th and so police and other defence people will find the four persons with ruling leader of Andhra Pradesh.Dasa of Mars of the lagna in 10th under exalatationFortunately there are no malefic planets influence at all

vrkrishnan

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

--- On Wed, 9/2/09, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar wrote:

astro desk <astro.prashantkumar Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidya Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 11:11 AM

8/7/49, 10.30 an approx

time not sure

rest can be taken from

http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Y._S._Rajasekhar a_Reddy

as a family for last 3 fenerations have been faction leaders, marons, beasts who killed opponents for the heck of it

some kill for ridicilous reasons like in a drive if someone is ahead of them and stuck in traffic they don;t horn they shoot the other person down and move on., even the British during their 200 yrs rule could not do much as bad as Paks NWFT region.

HIS GRANDFATHER KILLED AND GOT KILLED SO WAS HIS FATHER butchered in public, he after coming to politics did eliminate many people after winning as CM 1st time eliminated most of his rival gangsters from all parties has the single largest gangster forces, his son runs a news channel and other businesses from neighbouring state, in case power changes in the state, but as long as they r alive no one can defeat their family

as a Doctor, politician we can feel it is simha or leo Asc with a powerful Mars in the 10th, sani from lagna aspecting the 10th, the barbarian nature, a gift of the gab with ketu in the 2nd.

rah-sa-kuj with sani in the 8th in d9 in a water sign is held up in bad weather or hit by lightening ro Naxal gunfire

prashant

Guest guest

Dear Prashant,Based on the details given by you, I did a quick rectification and find that the possible time could be 10:15:47The native is going through Rah-Jup-Rah-Sat-Jup-Sun

Rahu is in the 8th house and also occupies 22nd drekkana lorded by Mars. Mars aspects Moon in the chart. Saturn is the 64th navamsha lord. Rahu is disposited by Jupiter. And, Sun is the lagna lord. Saturn is also in lagna. All these details don't indicate good news.

In transit, around 10 am today, his Moon is afflicted by Rahu in the 6th house along with Jupiter and Saturn afflicts Mars in lagna.I doubt his chances of survival.

Regards,KrishnaOn Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar wrote:

8/7/49,  10.30 an approx

time not sure

rest can be taken from

prashant

Guest guest

Dear Krishna

it is speculation to some extent and a hunch it can be that lagna and approx, that u have also found it close enuf is good may be we can devlop other events of his life and see it their family history was one reason to suggest that lagna.

basically I find epople with ketu or rahu havind a dark eye lines like using eye liners and these do die violently even a violent heart attack,

I had said so well before some of the people died like indira gandhi, rajiv gandhi even 2 hrs before he did

zia ul huq to name a few

and int his list will be Amar singh, Amitab Bacchan, chandra babu naidu,chiranjivi,  kapil dev, Md Azar,  Nagarjuna, SP Bala Subrahamanyam,, YSR, MUSHRAF, Obama.

chiranjivi, actress manjula etc had a miracolous plane crash mishap near tirumala and escaped safely 10-15 yrs ago. not for the next time. Chandra babu naidu also excaped one attack by naxals.

to predict closer on this regular picutures of theirs seen in b/w white can show the increase of the blackness below their eyes. 

On 9/2/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

Dear Prashant,  

Based on the details given by you, I did a quick rectification and find that the possible time could be 10:15:47

The native is going through Rah-Jup-Rah-Sat-Jup-Sun

Rahu is in the 8th house and also occupies 22nd drekkana lorded by Mars. Mars aspects Moon in the chart. Saturn is the 64th navamsha lord. Rahu is disposited by Jupiter. And, Sun is the lagna lord. Saturn is also in lagna. All these details don't indicate good news.

In transit, around 10 am today, his Moon is afflicted by Rahu in the 6th house along with Jupiter and Saturn afflicts Mars in lagna.

I doubt his chances of survival.

Regards,

Krishna

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar wrote:

8/7/49,  10.30 an approx

time not sure

rest can be taken from

prashant

Guest guest

Dear Prashant ji,

what I could gain some faith in the anlysis is:

1Aries as raising in 5 vargas out of shadvargas.The other one however is hora where both visionaries have large to convey about any native.

Scanti hair,short stature and jupiter aspecting mercury in D/3 indicating his extempore deliverance of speeches.

2Yogakarak sun and jupiter for Aries too contributing to the natives efforts in public life.

3In Sun's hora presence of mars,moon and jupiter no doubt is good occurence for a native have established some name and fame in life.

4.Like dasamasa.lord of 2nd house venus is in 4th aspectd by sun in 10th as lord of 5th house.indicating political goals and achievements.

Mars as dasa lord of lagna and 8th influencing 10th and 10th and 11th lord saturn in 9th speaks about his ancestrals and links with 5th hose from lagna.

Moon in 4th quarter of sravana in Makara as lord of 4th in debilitation in Rahu to deploy his mind and entice people around.for public life.

5.Mercury as lord of 6th in exaltation in 9th from moon.association of moon with rahu and jupiter is his breach and conversion into christianity and secular tag.FROM MOON SIGN,6th happened to be of gemini in which mars as gnatikarak is posited in rahu.Indicating all about his aggressive native,multiple botherations in personal resources and the legalities.

6.Family having daughter in even sign in 5th could be indication and it's lord with ketu in 7th,besides 5th to 5th(9th) having mercury in moola nakshtra accounts family details.

& .Sun as lagna with saturn in simha indicating contradictions in public life with the aspect of Lagna lord mars on 9th lord mercury

7.mainly 8th house ruler mars in 8th from 8th with venus as despositor gives him madhaya ayu.

8.Unlike other personalities who have survived threat to their lives and survived from the jaws of death,whouse physical appearences to close to YSR .His 12th and 8th happend to be connected with water logs.bodies and near to religious places.

In this case Mars as lagna lord may not inflict severe blow except venus in antar as lord of 2nd and 7th from Lagna.

worrysome could be 9th lord jupiter continues to be in retrograde motion till 2nd october a month from now.This period is too long for missing person and rahu association 2nd from 9th is a state of hybernation for a political leader.the //l of such co;u only be linked to jayendrasaraswati of kamikoti peetham when walked out and went into oblivion.The return again a mystery with loss of his credentials.

troublesome period ahead for YSR and only prayers going on only have to find solutions in his safety.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

astro desk <astro.prashantkumarRe: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidya Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 2:33 PM

Dear Krishna

it is speculation to some extent and a hunch it can be that lagna and approx, that u have also found it close enuf is good may be we can devlop other events of his life and see it their family history was one reason to suggest that lagna.

basically I find epople with ketu or rahu havind a dark eye lines like using eye liners and these do die violently even a violent heart attack,

I had said so well before some of the people died like indira gandhi, rajiv gandhi even 2 hrs before he did

zia ul huq to name a few

and int his list will be Amar singh, Amitab Bacchan, chandra babu naidu,chiranjivi, kapil dev, Md Azar, Nagarjuna, SP Bala Subrahamanyam, , YSR, MUSHRAF, Obama.

chiranjivi, actress manjula etc had a miracolous plane crash mishap near tirumala and escaped safely 10-15 yrs ago. not for the next time. Chandra babu naidu also excaped one attack by naxals.

to predict closer on this regular picutures of theirs seen in b/w white can show the increase of the blackness below their eyes.

On 9/2/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Prashant,

Based on the details given by you, I did a quick rectification and find that the possible time could be 10:15:47

The native is going through Rah-Jup-Rah- Sat-Jup-Sun

In transit, around 10 am today, his Moon is afflicted by Rahu in the 6th house along with Jupiter and Saturn afflicts Mars in lagna.

Regards,

Krishna

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar @gmail.com> wrote:

8/7/49, 10.30 an approx

time not sure

rest can be taken from

prashant

Guest guest

Dear Prashant,My rectification method does not give the absolute value. It tries to find a possible time nearest to the given/recorded time. As I used 10:30 as the recorded time, the nearest possible for time of birth (according this technique) was around 10:15. If the given time is far from the actual time, one can not depend on this rectification method.

Regards,KrishnaOn Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 12:03 AM, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar wrote:

Dear Krishna

zia ul huq to name a few

and int his list will be Amar singh, Amitab Bacchan, chandra babu naidu,chiranjivi,  kapil dev, Md Azar,  Nagarjuna, SP Bala Subrahamanyam,, YSR, MUSHRAF, Obama.

On 9/2/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

Dear Prashant,  

The native is going through Rah-Jup-Rah-Sat-Jup-Sun

Regards,

Krishna

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar wrote:

8/7/49,  10.30 an approx

time not sure

rest can be taken from

prashant

Guest guest

Dear Krishna ji,I am giving below the birth details of y.s.R given by a relative and i found it to be corect 4myself.D.O.B....8-7-1949P.O.B....JAMMALAMADUGU(A.P)T.O.B....19.43BEST REGARDS,GOPI.jyotish-vidya , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:>> Dear Prashant,> My rectification method does not give the absolute value. It tries to find a> possible time nearest to the given/recorded time. As I used 10:30 as the> recorded time, the nearest possible for time of birth (according this> technique) was around 10:15. If the given time is far from the actual time,> one can not depend on this rectification method.> > Regards,> Krishna> > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 12:03 AM, astro desk> astro.prashantkumarwrote:> > >> >> > Dear Krishna> >> > it is speculation to some extent and a hunch it can be that lagna and> > approx, that u have also found it close enuf is good may be we can devlop> > other events of his life and see it their family history was one reason to> > suggest that lagna.> >> > basically I find epople with ketu or rahu havind a dark eye lines like> > using eye liners and these do die violently even a violent heart attack,> >> > I had said so well before some of the people died like indira gandhi, rajiv> > gandhi even 2 hrs before he did> > zia ul huq to name a few> >> > and int his list will be Amar singh, Amitab Bacchan, chandra babu> > naidu,chiranjivi, kapil dev, Md Azar, Nagarjuna, SP Bala Subrahamanyam,,> > YSR, MUSHRAF, Obama.> >> > chiranjivi, actress manjula etc had a miracolous plane crash mishap near> > tirumala and escaped safely 10-15 yrs ago. not for the next time. Chandra> > babu naidu also excaped one attack by naxals.> >> >> >> > to predict closer on this regular picutures of theirs seen in b/w white can> > show the increase of the blackness below their eyes.> >> >> > On 9/2/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama kmurthys58 wrote:> >>> >>> >>> >> Dear Prashant,> >>> >>> >> Based on the details given by you, I did a quick rectification and find> >> that the possible time could be 10:15:47> >>> >>> >> The native is going through Rah-Jup-Rah-Sat-Jup-Sun> >>> >>> >> Rahu is in the 8th house and also occupies 22nd drekkana lorded by Mars.> >> Mars aspects Moon in the chart. Saturn is the 64th navamsha lord. Rahu is> >> disposited by Jupiter. And, Sun is the lagna lord. Saturn is also in lagna.> >> All these details don't indicate good news.> >>> >>> >> In transit, around 10 am today, his Moon is afflicted by Rahu in the 6th> >> house along with Jupiter and Saturn afflicts Mars in lagna.> >>> >>> >> I doubt his chances of survival.> >>> >>> >> Regards,> >> Krishna> >>> >>> >> On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM, astro desk astro.prashantkumar >> > wrote:> >>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> MISSING cm, Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> >>>> >>> 8/7/49, 10.30 an approx> >>> Pob Pulivendla [could be as it is their ancestral place]> >>> time not sure> >>>> >>> rest can be taken from> >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y._S._Rajasekhara_Reddy> >>>> >>> as a family for last 3 fenerations have been faction leaders, marons,> >>> beasts who killed opponents for the heck of it> >>>> >>> the rayalaseema region is know for such brutal beasts> >>>> >>> some kill for ridicilous reasons like in a drive if someone is ahead of> >>> them and stuck in traffic they don;t horn they shoot the other person down> >>> and move on., even the British during their 200 yrs rule could not do much> >>> as bad as Paks NWFT region.> >>>> >>> HIS GRANDFATHER KILLED AND GOT KILLED SO WAS HIS FATHER butchered in> >>> public, he after coming to politics did eliminate many people after winning> >>> as CM 1st time eliminated most of his rival gangsters from all parties has> >>> the single largest gangster forces, his son runs a news channel and other> >>> businesses from neighbouring state, in case power changes in the state, but> >>> as long as they r alive no one can defeat their family> >>>> >>> as a Doctor, politician we can feel it is simha or leo Asc with a> >>> powerful Mars in the 10th, sani from lagna aspecting the 10th, the barbarian> >>> nature, a gift of the gab with ketu in the 2nd.> >>>> >>> if he is possibly killed int e chopper crash today can be in> >>> rah-sa-kuj with sani in the 8th in d9 in a water sign is held up in bad> >>> weather or hit by lightening ro Naxal gunfire> >>>> >>> but close to a highly flooded forest area> >>>> >>> any coments pl let me know if this assumption is right> >>>> >>> prashant> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> >>> >>> > > >>

Guest guest

Media says the birth palce as Pulivendala and time of birth too is different.These different dates and times as mentioned may not be real one for any on eof us to venture into predictions.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Thu, 9/3/09, gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 wrote:

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidya Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 6:37 AM

Dear Krishna ji,I am giving below the birth details of y.s.R given by a relative and i found it to be corect 4myself.D.O.B....8-7- 1949P.O.B....JAMMALAMAD UGU(A.P)T.O.B....19. 43BEST REGARDS,GOPI.jyotish-vidya, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Prashant,> My rectification method does not give the absolute value. It tries to find a> possible time nearest to the given/recorded time. As I used 10:30 as the> recorded time, the nearest possible for time of birth (according this> technique) was around 10:15. If the given time is far from the actual time,> one can not depend on this rectification method.> > Regards,> Krishna> > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 12:03 AM, astro desk> astro.prashantkumar wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Krishna>

>> > it is speculation to some extent and a hunch it can be that lagna and> > approx, that u have also found it close enuf is good may be we can devlop> > other events of his life and see it their family history was one reason to> > suggest that lagna.> >> > basically I find epople with ketu or rahu havind a dark eye lines like> > using eye liners and these do die violently even a violent heart attack,> >> > I had said so well before some of the people died like indira gandhi, rajiv> > gandhi even 2 hrs before he did> > zia ul huq to name a few> >> > and int his list will be Amar singh, Amitab Bacchan, chandra babu> > naidu,chiranjivi, kapil dev, Md Azar, Nagarjuna, SP Bala Subrahamanyam, ,> > YSR, MUSHRAF, Obama.> >> > chiranjivi, actress manjula etc had a miracolous plane crash

mishap near> > tirumala and escaped safely 10-15 yrs ago. not for the next time. Chandra> > babu naidu also excaped one attack by naxals.> >> >> >> > to predict closer on this regular picutures of theirs seen in b/w white can> > show the increase of the blackness below their eyes.> >> >> > On 9/2/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama kmurthys58@. .. wrote:> >>> >>> >>> >> Dear Prashant,> >>> >>> >> Based on the details given by you, I did a quick rectification and find> >> that the possible time could be 10:15:47> >>> >>> >> The native is going through Rah-Jup-Rah- Sat-Jup-Sun> >>> >>> >> Rahu is in the 8th house and also occupies 22nd drekkana lorded by Mars.> >> Mars

aspects Moon in the chart. Saturn is the 64th navamsha lord. Rahu is> >> disposited by Jupiter. And, Sun is the lagna lord. Saturn is also in lagna.> >> All these details don't indicate good news.> >>> >>> >> In transit, around 10 am today, his Moon is afflicted by Rahu in the 6th> >> house along with Jupiter and Saturn afflicts Mars in lagna.> >>> >>> >> I doubt his chances of survival.> >>> >>> >> Regards,> >> Krishna> >>> >>> >> On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM, astro desk astro.prashantkumar >> > wrote:> >>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> MISSING cm, Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> >>>> >>> 8/7/49, 10.30 an

approx> >>> Pob Pulivendla [could be as it is their ancestral place]> >>> time not sure> >>>> >>> rest can be taken from> >>> http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Y._S._Rajasekhar a_Reddy> >>>> >>> as a family for last 3 fenerations have been faction leaders, marons,> >>> beasts who killed opponents for the heck of it> >>>> >>> the rayalaseema region is know for such brutal beasts> >>>> >>> some kill for ridicilous reasons like in a drive if someone is ahead of> >>> them and stuck in traffic they don;t horn they shoot the other person down> >>> and move on., even the British during their 200 yrs rule could not do much> >>> as bad as Paks NWFT region.> >>>> >>> HIS GRANDFATHER KILLED AND GOT

KILLED SO WAS HIS FATHER butchered in> >>> public, he after coming to politics did eliminate many people after winning> >>> as CM 1st time eliminated most of his rival gangsters from all parties has> >>> the single largest gangster forces, his son runs a news channel and other> >>> businesses from neighbouring state, in case power changes in the state, but> >>> as long as they r alive no one can defeat their family> >>>> >>> as a Doctor, politician we can feel it is simha or leo Asc with a> >>> powerful Mars in the 10th, sani from lagna aspecting the 10th, the barbarian> >>> nature, a gift of the gab with ketu in the 2nd.> >>>> >>> if he is possibly killed int e chopper crash today can be in> >>> rah-sa-kuj with sani in the 8th in d9 in a water sign is held up in

bad> >>> weather or hit by lightening ro Naxal gunfire> >>>> >>> but close to a highly flooded forest area> >>>> >>> any coments pl let me know if this assumption is right> >>>> >>> prashant> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> >>> >>> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi ji,Thanks for sharing this information. Different groups are flooded with different birth times and also different birth places.Since you claim that this data was given by a relative of YSR, I tried rectify using your data. The rectified time I got was stunningly close to the recorded time you have given - 19:42:19. This data could be authentic. However, we should look at his life events to confirm the same. The dasha bhukti sequence for the date of death using this time also looks equally dangerous one as with the other time I used: Rah-Ket-Mon-Rah-Mar-Jup.

I am looking forward to your reading of the chart.Regards,Krishna  On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 4:07 PM, gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 wrote:

Dear Krishna ji,I am giving below the birth details of y.s.R given by a relative and i found it to be corect 4myself.D.O.B....8-7-1949P.O.B....JAMMALAMADUGU(A.P)T.O.B....19.43

BEST REGARDS,GOPI.jyotish-vidya , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:>

> Dear Prashant,> My rectification method does not give the absolute value. It tries to find a> possible time nearest to the given/recorded time. As I used 10:30 as the> recorded time, the nearest possible for time of birth (according this

> technique) was around 10:15. If the given time is far from the actual time,> one can not depend on this rectification method.> > Regards,> Krishna> > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 12:03 AM, astro desk

> astro.prashantkumarwrote:> > >> >> > Dear Krishna> >> > it is speculation to some extent and a hunch it can be that lagna and> > approx, that u have also found it close enuf is good may be we can devlop

> > other events of his life and see it their family history was one reason to> > suggest that lagna.> >> > basically I find epople with ketu or rahu havind a dark eye lines like> > using eye liners and these do die violently even a violent heart attack,

> >> > I had said so well before some of the people died like indira gandhi, rajiv> > gandhi even 2 hrs before he did> > zia ul huq to name a few> >> > and int his list will be Amar singh, Amitab Bacchan, chandra babu

> > naidu,chiranjivi, kapil dev, Md Azar, Nagarjuna, SP Bala Subrahamanyam,,> > YSR, MUSHRAF, Obama.> >> > chiranjivi, actress manjula etc had a miracolous plane crash mishap near

> > tirumala and escaped safely 10-15 yrs ago. not for the next time. Chandra> > babu naidu also excaped one attack by naxals.> >> >> >> > to predict closer on this regular picutures of theirs seen in b/w white can

> > show the increase of the blackness below their eyes.> >> >> > On 9/2/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama kmurthys58 wrote:> >>> >>> >>

> >> Dear Prashant,> >>> >>> >> Based on the details given by you, I did a quick rectification and find> >> that the possible time could be 10:15:47> >>

> >>> >> The native is going through Rah-Jup-Rah-Sat-Jup-Sun> >>> >>> >> Rahu is in the 8th house and also occupies 22nd drekkana lorded by Mars.> >> Mars aspects Moon in the chart. Saturn is the 64th navamsha lord. Rahu is

> >> disposited by Jupiter. And, Sun is the lagna lord. Saturn is also in lagna.> >> All these details don't indicate good news.> >>> >>> >> In transit, around 10 am today, his Moon is afflicted by Rahu in the 6th

> >> house along with Jupiter and Saturn afflicts Mars in lagna.> >>> >>> >> I doubt his chances of survival.> >>> >>> >> Regards,

> >> Krishna> >>> >>> >> On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM, astro desk astro.prashantkumar >> > wrote:> >>

> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> MISSING cm, Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> >>>> >>> 8/7/49, 10.30 an approx> >>> Pob Pulivendla [could be as it is their ancestral place]

> >>> time not sure> >>>> >>> rest can be taken from> >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y._S._Rajasekhara_Reddy

> >>>> >>> as a family for last 3 fenerations have been faction leaders, marons,> >>> beasts who killed opponents for the heck of it> >>>> >>> the rayalaseema region is know for such brutal beasts

> >>>> >>> some kill for ridicilous reasons like in a drive if someone is ahead of> >>> them and stuck in traffic they don;t horn they shoot the other person down> >>> and move on., even the British during their 200 yrs rule could not do much

> >>> as bad as Paks NWFT region.> >>>> >>> HIS GRANDFATHER KILLED AND GOT KILLED SO WAS HIS FATHER butchered in> >>> public, he after coming to politics did eliminate many people after winning

> >>> as CM 1st time eliminated most of his rival gangsters from all parties has> >>> the single largest gangster forces, his son runs a news channel and other> >>> businesses from neighbouring state, in case power changes in the state, but

> >>> as long as they r alive no one can defeat their family> >>>> >>> as a Doctor, politician we can feel it is simha or leo Asc with a> >>> powerful Mars in the 10th, sani from lagna aspecting the 10th, the barbarian

> >>> nature, a gift of the gab with ketu in the 2nd.> >>>> >>> if he is possibly killed int e chopper crash today can be in> >>> rah-sa-kuj with sani in the 8th in d9 in a water sign is held up in bad

> >>> weather or hit by lightening ro Naxal gunfire> >>>> >>> but close to a highly flooded forest area> >>>> >>> any coments pl let me know if this assumption is right

> >>>> >>> prashant> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> >>> >>> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Krishna ji,

I too had a initial doubt of Mesha as possible lagna for this a similar face person's chart , is there in Mesha in the photo section of JR pl take a look.

but nature is exact opp, a thorough gentleman and man who cares, understands pp, generous, v rich, contented, in making some money than beong no1 is actually the no1 builder in chennai.

so i took the next fiery lagna that is Simha

and ketu in the 2nd gives one a gift of the gab juust the kind all conman do, YSR promised free power, now he says did i say i will give u 24 hrs POWER? gave schemes in one hand and took away in another, but land grabbed, swindled temple lands, assets, jewelry paid them once ina blue moon that too 1000-3000 a yr. made ppl loose faith in all Hindu temples, propogated a diff faith even inthe sacred Sapatigiri wanted to construct  a diff religions prayer center, claiming 2 hills r alone part of saptagiri not all 7 when that is the name of the lord over there. and legally speaking if some1 stays there for 12 yrs it is tenable claim so the lord of 7 hills is there for centuries.

another eason why i took simha is Kuja in the 10th a good leader, task master, sani's aspect gives it a ruthless edge his best part is his stalking thetelangana movement, I hope his successor does the same, no more divisions in India based on language let it be admin areas of 2-3 k sqms max a state all sates will be prosperopous if admin can reach them limits of 2-3k big states r a curse on the pouplation,

states must never be on religion, language be max agro or industrial areas max

it is satisfying to note he did die as said had such combinations a few names r listed already

3 more i can recall r T Subbiramui reddy, v moily, rudra pratap singh  who can also die ina violent manner.

prashant 

On 9/3/09, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

Dear Prashant ji,

1Aries as raising in 5 vargas out of shadvargas.The other one however is hora where both visionaries have large to convey about any native.

Scanti hair,short stature and jupiter aspecting mercury in D/3 indicating his extempore deliverance of speeches.

2Yogakarak sun and jupiter for Aries too contributing to the natives efforts in public life.

3In Sun's hora presence of mars,moon and jupiter no doubt is good occurence for a native have established some name and fame in life.

4.Like dasamasa.lord of 2nd house venus is in 4th aspectd by sun in 10th as lord of 5th house.indicating political goals and achievements.

Mars as dasa lord of lagna and 8th influencing 10th and 10th and 11th lord saturn in 9th speaks about his ancestrals and links with 5th hose from lagna.

Moon in 4th quarter of sravana in Makara as lord of 4th in debilitation in Rahu to deploy his mind and entice people around.for public life.

5.Mercury as lord of 6th in exaltation in 9th from moon.association of moon with rahu and jupiter is his breach and conversion into christianity and secular tag.FROM MOON SIGN,6th happened to be of gemini in which mars as gnatikarak is posited in rahu.Indicating all about his aggressive native,multiple botherations in personal resources and the legalities.

6.Family having daughter in even sign in 5th could be indication and it's lord with ketu in 7th,besides 5th to 5th(9th) having mercury in moola nakshtra accounts family details.

& .Sun as lagna with saturn in simha indicating contradictions in public life with the aspect of Lagna lord mars on 9th lord mercury

7.mainly 8th house ruler mars in 8th from 8th with venus as despositor gives him madhaya ayu.  

8.Unlike other personalities who have survived threat to their lives and survived from the jaws of  death,whouse physical appearences to close to YSR .His 12th and 8th happend to be connected with water logs.bodies and near to religious places.

In this case Mars as lagna lord may not inflict severe blow except venus in antar as lord of 2nd and 7th from Lagna.

worrysome could be 9th lord jupiter continues to be in retrograde motion till 2nd october a month from now.This period is too long for missing person and rahu association 2nd from 9th is a state of hybernation for a political leader.the //l of such co;u only be linked to jayendrasaraswati of kamikoti peetham when walked out and went into oblivion.The return again a mystery with loss of his credentials.

troublesome period ahead for YSR and only prayers going on only have to find solutions in his safety. 

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

astro desk <astro.prashantkumar

Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidya

Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 2:33 PM

Dear Krishna

zia ul huq to name a few

and int his list will be Amar singh, Amitab Bacchan, chandra babu naidu,chiranjivi,  kapil dev, Md Azar,  Nagarjuna, SP Bala Subrahamanyam, , YSR, MUSHRAF, Obama.

Dear Prashant,  

Regards,

Krishna

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar @gmail.com> wrote:

8/7/49,  10.30 an approx

time not sure

rest can be taken from

prashant

Guest guest

Dear Krishna ji,i have posted my so called reading in another group which you are also a member i suppose....Love and regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji,> Thanks for sharing this information. Different groups are flooded with> different birth times and also different birth places.> > Since you claim that this data was given by a relative of YSR, I tried> rectify using your data. The rectified time I got was stunningly close to> the recorded time you have given - 19:42:19. This data could be authentic.> However, we should look at his life events to confirm the same. The dasha> bhukti sequence for the date of death using this time also looks equally> dangerous one as with the other time I used: Rah-Ket-Mon-Rah-Mar-Jup.> > I am looking forward to your reading of the chart.> > Regards,> Krishna> > > > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 4:07 PM, gopi_b927 gopi_b927 wrote:> > >> >> > *Dear Krishna ji,> >> > I am giving below the birth details of y.s.R given by a relative and i> > found it to be corect 4myself.> > D.O.B....8-7-1949> > P.O.B....JAMMALAMADUGU(A.P)> > T.O.B....19.43> >> > BEST REGARDS,> > GOPI.> > *> > jyotish-vidya , Krishnamurthy Seetharama> > kmurthys58@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Prashant,> > > My rectification method does not give the absolute value. It tries to> > find a> > > possible time nearest to the given/recorded time. As I used 10:30 as the> > > recorded time, the nearest possible for time of birth (according this> > > technique) was around 10:15. If the given time is far from the actual> > time,> > > one can not depend on this rectification method.> > >> > > Regards,> > > Krishna> > >> > > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 12:03 AM, astro desk> > > astro.prashantkumar:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Krishna> > > >> > > > it is speculation to some extent and a hunch it can be that lagna and> > > > approx, that u have also found it close enuf is good may be we can> > devlop> > > > other events of his life and see it their family history was one reason> > to> > > > suggest that lagna.> > > >> > > > basically I find epople with ketu or rahu havind a dark eye lines like> > > > using eye liners and these do die violently even a violent heart> > attack,> > > >> > > > I had said so well before some of the people died like indira gandhi,> > rajiv> > > > gandhi even 2 hrs before he did> > > > zia ul huq to name a few> > > >> > > > and int his list will be Amar singh, Amitab Bacchan, chandra babu> > > > naidu,chiranjivi, kapil dev, Md Azar, Nagarjuna, SP Bala> > Subrahamanyam,,> > > > YSR, MUSHRAF, Obama.> > > >> > > > chiranjivi, actress manjula etc had a miracolous plane crash mishap> > near> > > > tirumala and escaped safely 10-15 yrs ago. not for the next time.> > Chandra> > > > babu naidu also excaped one attack by naxals.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > to predict closer on this regular picutures of theirs seen in b/w white> > can> > > > show the increase of the blackness below their eyes.> > > >> > > >> > > > On 9/2/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama kmurthys58@ wrote:> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Dear Prashant,> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Based on the details given by you, I did a quick rectification and> > find> > > >> that the possible time could be 10:15:47> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> The native is going through Rah-Jup-Rah-Sat-Jup-Sun> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Rahu is in the 8th house and also occupies 22nd drekkana lorded by> > Mars.> > > >> Mars aspects Moon in the chart. Saturn is the 64th navamsha lord. Rahu> > is> > > >> disposited by Jupiter. And, Sun is the lagna lord. Saturn is also in> > lagna.> > > >> All these details don't indicate good news.> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> In transit, around 10 am today, his Moon is afflicted by Rahu in the> > 6th> > > >> house along with Jupiter and Saturn afflicts Mars in lagna.> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> I doubt his chances of survival.> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Regards,> > > >> Krishna> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM, astro desk astro.prashantkumar@> >> > > >> > wrote:> > > >>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>> MISSING cm, Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> > > >>>> > > >>> 8/7/49, 10.30 an approx> > > >>> Pob Pulivendla [could be as it is their ancestral place]> > > >>> time not sure> > > >>>> > > >>> rest can be taken from> > > >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y._S._Rajasekhara_Reddy> > > >>>> > > >>> as a family for last 3 fenerations have been faction leaders, marons,> > > >>> beasts who killed opponents for the heck of it> > > >>>> > > >>> the rayalaseema region is know for such brutal beasts> > > >>>> > > >>> some kill for ridicilous reasons like in a drive if someone is ahead> > of> > > >>> them and stuck in traffic they don;t horn they shoot the other person> > down> > > >>> and move on., even the British during their 200 yrs rule could not do> > much> > > >>> as bad as Paks NWFT region.> > > >>>> > > >>> HIS GRANDFATHER KILLED AND GOT KILLED SO WAS HIS FATHER butchered in> > > >>> public, he after coming to politics did eliminate many people after> > winning> > > >>> as CM 1st time eliminated most of his rival gangsters from all> > parties has> > > >>> the single largest gangster forces, his son runs a news channel and> > other> > > >>> businesses from neighbouring state, in case power changes in the> > state, but> > > >>> as long as they r alive no one can defeat their family> > > >>>> > > >>> as a Doctor, politician we can feel it is simha or leo Asc with a> > > >>> powerful Mars in the 10th, sani from lagna aspecting the 10th, the> > barbarian> > > >>> nature, a gift of the gab with ketu in the 2nd.> > > >>>> > > >>> if he is possibly killed int e chopper crash today can be in> > > >>> rah-sa-kuj with sani in the 8th in d9 in a water sign is held up in> > bad> > > >>> weather or hit by lightening ro Naxal gunfire> > > >>>> > > >>> but close to a highly flooded forest area> > > >>>> > > >>> any coments pl let me know if this assumption is right> > > >>>> > > >>> prashant> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Gopiji,No, I have not seen your posting in any of the groups. You could forward to my ID.Regards,KrishnaOn Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 7:23 PM, gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 wrote:

Dear Krishna ji,i have posted my so called reading in another group which you are also a member i suppose....Love and regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

>> Dear Gopi ji,> Thanks for sharing this information. Different groups are flooded with> different birth times and also different birth places.> > Since you claim that this data was given by a relative of YSR, I tried

> rectify using your data. The rectified time I got was stunningly close to> the recorded time you have given - 19:42:19. This data could be authentic.> However, we should look at his life events to confirm the same. The dasha

> bhukti sequence for the date of death using this time also looks equally> dangerous one as with the other time I used: Rah-Ket-Mon-Rah-Mar-Jup.> > I am looking forward to your reading of the chart.

> > Regards,> Krishna> > > > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 4:07 PM, gopi_b927 gopi_b927 wrote:> > >> >> > *Dear Krishna ji,

> >> > I am giving below the birth details of y.s.R given by a relative and i> > found it to be corect 4myself.> > D.O.B....8-7-1949> > P.O.B....JAMMALAMADUGU(A.P)> > T.O.B....19.43

> >> > BEST REGARDS,> > GOPI.> > *> > jyotish-vidya , Krishnamurthy Seetharama> > kmurthys58@ wrote:

> > >> > > Dear Prashant,> > > My rectification method does not give the absolute value. It tries to> > find a> > > possible time nearest to the given/recorded time. As I used 10:30 as the

> > > recorded time, the nearest possible for time of birth (according this> > > technique) was around 10:15. If the given time is far from the actual> > time,> > > one can not depend on this rectification method.

> > >> > > Regards,> > > Krishna> > >> > > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 12:03 AM, astro desk> > > astro.prashantkumar:

> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Krishna> > > >> > > > it is speculation to some extent and a hunch it can be that lagna and> > > > approx, that u have also found it close enuf is good may be we can

> > devlop> > > > other events of his life and see it their family history was one reason> > to> > > > suggest that lagna.> > > >> > > > basically I find epople with ketu or rahu havind a dark eye lines like

> > > > using eye liners and these do die violently even a violent heart> > attack,> > > >> > > > I had said so well before some of the people died like indira gandhi,

> > rajiv> > > > gandhi even 2 hrs before he did> > > > zia ul huq to name a few> > > >> > > > and int his list will be Amar singh, Amitab Bacchan, chandra babu

> > > > naidu,chiranjivi, kapil dev, Md Azar, Nagarjuna, SP Bala> > Subrahamanyam,,> > > > YSR, MUSHRAF, Obama.> > > >> > > > chiranjivi, actress manjula etc had a miracolous plane crash mishap

> > near> > > > tirumala and escaped safely 10-15 yrs ago. not for the next time.> > Chandra> > > > babu naidu also excaped one attack by naxals.> > > >> > > >

> > > >> > > > to predict closer on this regular picutures of theirs seen in b/w white> > can> > > > show the increase of the blackness below their eyes.> > > >

> > > >> > > > On 9/2/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama kmurthys58@ wrote:> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Dear Prashant,

> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Based on the details given by you, I did a quick rectification and> > find> > > >> that the possible time could be 10:15:47

> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> The native is going through Rah-Jup-Rah-Sat-Jup-Sun> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Rahu is in the 8th house and also occupies 22nd drekkana lorded by

> > Mars.> > > >> Mars aspects Moon in the chart. Saturn is the 64th navamsha lord. Rahu> > is> > > >> disposited by Jupiter. And, Sun is the lagna lord. Saturn is also in

> > lagna.> > > >> All these details don't indicate good news.> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> In transit, around 10 am today, his Moon is afflicted by Rahu in the

> > 6th> > > >> house along with Jupiter and Saturn afflicts Mars in lagna.> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> I doubt his chances of survival.> > > >>

> > > >>> > > >> Regards,> > > >> Krishna> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM, astro desk astro.prashantkumar@

> >> > > >> > wrote:> > > >>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>> MISSING cm, Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

> > > >>>> > > >>> 8/7/49, 10.30 an approx> > > >>> Pob Pulivendla [could be as it is their ancestral place]> > > >>> time not sure> > > >>>

> > > >>> rest can be taken from> > > >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y._S._Rajasekhara_Reddy

> > > >>>> > > >>> as a family for last 3 fenerations have been faction leaders, marons,> > > >>> beasts who killed opponents for the heck of it> > > >>>

> > > >>> the rayalaseema region is know for such brutal beasts> > > >>>> > > >>> some kill for ridicilous reasons like in a drive if someone is ahead> > of

> > > >>> them and stuck in traffic they don;t horn they shoot the other person> > down> > > >>> and move on., even the British during their 200 yrs rule could not do> > much

> > > >>> as bad as Paks NWFT region.> > > >>>> > > >>> HIS GRANDFATHER KILLED AND GOT KILLED SO WAS HIS FATHER butchered in> > > >>> public, he after coming to politics did eliminate many people after

> > winning> > > >>> as CM 1st time eliminated most of his rival gangsters from all> > parties has> > > >>> the single largest gangster forces, his son runs a news channel and

> > other> > > >>> businesses from neighbouring state, in case power changes in the> > state, but> > > >>> as long as they r alive no one can defeat their family

> > > >>>> > > >>> as a Doctor, politician we can feel it is simha or leo Asc with a> > > >>> powerful Mars in the 10th, sani from lagna aspecting the 10th, the

> > barbarian> > > >>> nature, a gift of the gab with ketu in the 2nd.> > > >>>> > > >>> if he is possibly killed int e chopper crash today can be in

> > > >>> rah-sa-kuj with sani in the 8th in d9 in a water sign is held up in> > bad> > > >>> weather or hit by lightening ro Naxal gunfire> > > >>>

> > > >>> but close to a highly flooded forest area> > > >>>> > > >>> any coments pl let me know if this assumption is right> > > >>>

> > > >>> prashant> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>

> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Prashant,With the data given by Gopiji I get makara lagna and not mesha lagna.Regards,KrishnaOn Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:34 PM, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar wrote:

Dear Krishna ji,

I too had a initial doubt of Mesha as possible lagna for this a similar face person's chart , is there in Mesha in the photo section of JR pl take a look.

but nature is exact opp, a thorough gentleman and man who cares, understands pp, generous, v rich, contented, in making some money than beong no1 is actually the no1 builder in chennai.

and ketu in the 2nd gives one a gift of the gab juust the kind all conman do, YSR promised free power, now he says did i say i will give u 24 hrs POWER? gave schemes in one hand and took away in another, but land grabbed, swindled temple lands, assets, jewelry paid them once ina blue moon that too 1000-3000 a yr. made ppl loose faith in all Hindu temples, propogated a diff faith even inthe sacred Sapatigiri wanted to construct  a diff religions prayer center, claiming 2 hills r alone part of saptagiri not all 7 when that is the name of the lord over there. and legally speaking if some1 stays there for 12 yrs it is tenable claim so the lord of 7 hills is there for centuries.

another eason why i took simha is Kuja in the 10th a good leader, task master, sani's aspect gives it a ruthless edge his best part is his stalking thetelangana movement, I hope his successor does the same, no more divisions in India based on language let it be admin areas of 2-3 k sqms max a state all sates will be prosperopous if admin can reach them limits of 2-3k big states r a curse on the pouplation,

it is satisfying to note he did die as said had such combinations a few names r listed already

3 more i can recall r T Subbiramui reddy, v moily, rudra pratap singh  who can also die ina violent manner.

prashant 

Dear Prashant ji,

5.Mercury as lord of 6th in exaltation in 9th from moon.association of moon with rahu and jupiter is his breach and conversion into christianity and secular tag.FROM MOON SIGN,6th happened to be of gemini in which mars as gnatikarak is posited in rahu.Indicating all about his aggressive native,multiple botherations in personal resources and the legalities.

& .Sun as lagna with saturn in simha indicating contradictions in public life with the aspect of Lagna lord mars on 9th lord mercury

7.mainly 8th house ruler mars in 8th from 8th with venus as despositor gives him madhaya ayu.  

8.Unlike other personalities who have survived threat to their lives and survived from the jaws of  death,whouse physical appearences to close to YSR .His 12th and 8th happend to be connected with water logs.bodies and near to religious places.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Dear Krishna

zia ul huq to name a few

and int his list will be Amar singh, Amitab Bacchan, chandra babu naidu,chiranjivi,  kapil dev, Md Azar,  Nagarjuna, SP Bala Subrahamanyam, , YSR, MUSHRAF, Obama.

Dear Prashant,  

Regards,

Krishna

8/7/49,  10.30 an approx

time not sure

rest can be taken from

prashant

Guest guest

Dear Gopi,

how wud a chart with lagna lord in the 8th have any useful ow working yogas if Makara Lagna is taken?

his work as a doctor, then a party man, henchmen, and faction don, party leader,  then CM all these must have some strong yogas can be Mesha to some extent BUT SIMHA is my best bet, esp withthe kind of death he has unleashed and undergone.

a strong leader, admin is shown by Kuja in as 9th lord in 10th and aspected by 7th lord sani a mass leader also is possible in this any other similar ones can be explored

and as always VIP, CELEBRITY data is suspect and this is more academic interest than anything else.

prashant 

On 9/3/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

Dear Prashant,  

With the data given by Gopiji I get makara lagna and not mesha lagna.

Regards,

Krishna

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:34 PM, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar wrote:

Dear Krishna ji,

prashant 

Dear Prashant ji,

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidya Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 2:33 PM

Dear Krishna

zia ul huq to name a few

Dear Prashant,  

Regards,

Krishna

8/7/49,  10.30 an approx

time not sure

rest can be taken from

prashant

Guest guest

Dear Firend,

It is not in the case of local leaders v r talking of the data alone for theri consistency.Even in case of preseent President of one of the most talked about boasted,where children necessarily born on hospitals the time of birth as well as even place were controversial.

There is no an iota of doubt of abirth taken in a village and in most backward place but in a well to do family the detais that come out officially become a guess.

With birth in july and around july birth around 8th presence of sun with simha and to some extent too cancer are beyond suspicion.

having known leo born are cancer/leo born sun,it is now question of brought up that needs a detailed understnding and analysis.having chosen a medical career,involvement of southern node with sun having influnce in life,his antics like to play with lives of ordinary and prop them for personal gians happen with influence of saturn.In his case,the good and bad are certainly attributable to saturn.

The kind of attempt he made for choosing a road to success and establish through pada yatra and his wish to take gulllibles to ride and saw them also speaks of heroics adventurous approach.Rahu too the intentions give impressions though malefic,influnce of yogakarak of jupiter for leo born.mars for cancer born are all supplementary.

the violent death influnced only through the nodes with gemini sign mercury with lord and aridra as stellar lord with rahu having a say together with collision and agni ahuti all speak of the transit and his final adieu to the people in shock a day before needs attention.

At 8.30 A.M on 2nd sept with saturn in enemical sign and in sun's nakshtra leaves no doubt with powerful mars impacting life of a leader are never questionable.

The political tutored meant to serve people through his education,found easy to succeed in politics through his manners and persistence and attained heights.we do not in this case have given glory for his personal good or bad.But the state and the rulers made him a martyr a death beyond reach otherwise.

we have known cases of such public figures having violent death,but temoermentally ther are entirely different be it Mr Scindia,Mr.Pilot or for that Kumara Mnagalam.

it appears saturn that paves way for reaching glittering heights become culpable by ending their lives to make them martyr with out much heroics.

The trace left by these leaders if not national builders are difficult to be idealised and make them as Models.Except we only keep thinking is it the adage that persistence that pays good or bad/

had he not insisted at that fateful date and attended only a marraige function instead of RACCHA BANDA( meet people to find their welfare) he could have survived.who knows however the intentions of his Saradhi/Pilot who at the steering lands him into jaws of death/A painful incident for any one to think suach a painflu and miserable in whcich even remains too of his body could not be gathered and have a quiet a final journey to the grave.

V may despise stars,all elements fire,earth,vayu and jala that give room for life but ultimately take all responsibility in a shocking way to meet their own ends as destitutes?This is our pursuits to think how mystic are our planets and how beyond our conjecture they behave to foretell and indicate?Is it karma(of the two/three types we often talk about) that only to be held responsible?Such shocking stories of known public figures leave a trial that politics is no bodu's game

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Thu, 9/3/09, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar wrote:

astro desk <astro.prashantkumarRe: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidya Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 12:56 PM

Dear Gopi,

how wud a chart with lagna lord in the 8th have any useful ow working yogas if Makara Lagna is taken?

his work as a doctor, then a party man, henchmen, and faction don, party leader, then CM all these must have some strong yogas can be Mesha to some extent BUT SIMHA is my best bet, esp withthe kind of death he has unleashed and undergone.

a strong leader, admin is shown by Kuja in as 9th lord in 10th and aspected by 7th lord sani a mass leader also is possible in this any other similar ones can be explored

and as always VIP, CELEBRITY data is suspect and this is more academic interest than anything else.

prashant

On 9/3/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Prashant,

Regards,

Krishna

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:34 PM, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar @gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Krishna ji,

and ketu in the 2nd gives one a gift of the gab juust the kind all conman do, YSR promised free power, now he says did i say i will give u 24 hrs POWER? gave schemes in one hand and took away in another, but land grabbed, swindled temple lands, assets, jewelry paid them once ina blue moon that too 1000-3000 a yr. made ppl loose faith in all Hindu temples, propogated a diff faith even inthe sacred Sapatigiri wanted to construct a diff religions prayer center, claiming 2 hills r alone part of saptagiri not all 7 when that is the name of the lord over there. and legally speaking if some1 stays there for 12 yrs it is tenable claim so the lord of 7 hills is there for centuries.

3 more i can recall r T Subbiramui reddy, v moily, rudra pratap singh who can also die ina violent manner.

prashant

On 9/3/09, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

Dear Prashant ji,

5.Mercury as lord of 6th in exaltation in 9th from moon.association of moon with rahu and jupiter is his breach and conversion into christianity and secular tag.FROM MOON SIGN,6th happened to be of gemini in which mars as gnatikarak is posited in rahu.Indicating all about his aggressive native,multiple botherations in personal resources and the legalities.

& .Sun as lagna with saturn in simha indicating contradictions in public life with the aspect of Lagna lord mars on 9th lord mercury

7.mainly 8th house ruler mars in 8th from 8th with venus as despositor gives him madhaya ayu.

8.Unlike other personalities who have survived threat to their lives and survived from the jaws of death,whouse physical appearences to close to YSR .His 12th and 8th happend to be connected with water logs.bodies and near to religious places.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Wed, 9/2/09, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar @gmail.com> wrote:

astro desk <astro.prashantkumar @gmail.com>Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidyaWednesday, September 2, 2009, 2:33 PM

Dear Krishna

zia ul huq to name a few

and int his list will be Amar singh, Amitab Bacchan, chandra babu naidu,chiranjivi, kapil dev, Md Azar, Nagarjuna, SP Bala Subrahamanyam, , YSR, MUSHRAF, Obama.

Dear Prashant,

Regards,

Krishna

8/7/49, 10.30 an approx

time not sure

rest can be taken from

prashant

Guest guest

Dear krishna ji,

I guess u r hinting abot Obama's PoB, tob, well it is understandable as he has to prove manythings his nationality, his religion etc, poor man, but finally has been in the driver seat and rest histroy will tell.

Likewise on YSR his image as more than life like with NTR like charishma, gift of the gab, he also had the BAG to boot,

and yes I also felt the nodes have a role in his death

i  forgot to add  the 2 names u listed they were also in my list b4 death to die that way, but those i discussed with ppl whom i know may not be credible now so i have given a list of few names who will also meet similar fate in FUTURE one more I can add is the most wanted 20 men of India now accross the border and his name spells MONEY, POWER, conspiracies, is still a power in his area. he will also meet such a fate

2 more names i must add in the past list is britania Pillai and Harshad mehatha also have similar nodes strong as their death was also to be like wise. did lead a life of interigue, mystry,

if their data is there we can see them also some times some planetry signatures r visible in the appreance itself

like the tragic death cases i already listed, ppl with wisdom, satvic nature have a aura around them, endearing them to ppl say Guru must have a role on the Lagna either aspect, position or conjunction with its lord. as we find in Mahatma gandhi, NTR,, sWAMI VIVEKANANDA ETC.

prashant 

On 9/4/09, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

Dear Firend,

It is not in the case of local leaders v r talking of the data alone for theri consistency.Even in case of preseent President of one of the most talked about boasted,where children necessarily born on hospitals the time of birth as well as even place were controversial.

There is no an iota of doubt of abirth taken in a village and in most backward place but in a well to do family the detais that come out officially become a guess.

With birth in july and around july birth around 8th presence of sun with simha and to some extent too cancer are beyond suspicion.

having known leo born are cancer/leo  born sun,it is now question of brought up that needs a detailed understnding and analysis.having chosen a medical career,involvement of southern node with sun having influnce in life,his antics like to play with lives of ordinary and prop them for personal gians happen with influence of saturn.In his case,the good and bad are certainly attributable to saturn.

The kind of attempt he made for choosing a road to success and establish through pada yatra and his wish to take gulllibles to ride and saw them also speaks of heroics adventurous approach.Rahu too the intentions give impressions though malefic,influnce of yogakarak of jupiter for leo born.mars for cancer born are all supplementary.

the violent death influnced only through the nodes with gemini sign mercury with lord and aridra as stellar lord with rahu having a say together with collision and agni ahuti all speak of the transit and his final adieu to the people in shock a day before needs attention.

At 8.30 A.M on 2nd sept with saturn in enemical sign and in sun's nakshtra leaves no doubt with powerful mars impacting life of a leader are never questionable.

The political tutored meant to serve people through his education,found easy to succeed in politics through his manners and persistence and attained heights.we do not in this case have given glory for his personal good or bad.But the state and the rulers made him a martyr a death beyond reach otherwise.

we have known cases of  such public figures having violent death,but temoermentally ther are entirely different be it Mr Scindia,Mr.Pilot or for that Kumara Mnagalam.

it appears saturn that paves way for reaching glittering heights become culpable by ending their lives to make them martyr with out much heroics.

The trace left by these leaders if not national builders are difficult to be idealised and make them as Models.Except we only keep thinking is it the adage that persistence that pays good or bad/

had he not insisted at that fateful date and attended only a marraige function instead of RACCHA BANDA( meet people to find their welfare) he could have survived.who knows however the intentions of his Saradhi/Pilot who at the steering lands him into jaws of death/A painful incident for any one to think suach a painflu and miserable in whcich even remains too of his body could not be gathered and have a quiet a final journey to the grave.

V may despise stars,all elements fire,earth,vayu and jala that give room for life but ultimately take all responsibility in a shocking way to meet their own ends as destitutes?This is our pursuits to think how mystic are our planets and how beyond our conjecture they behave to foretell and indicate?Is it karma(of the two/three types we often talk about) that only to be held responsible?Such shocking stories of known public figures leave a trial that politics is no bodu's game 

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Thu, 9/3/09, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar wrote:

Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidya Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 12:56 PM

Dear Gopi,

his work as a doctor, then a party man, henchmen, and faction don, party leader,  then CM all these must have some strong yogas can be Mesha to some extent BUT SIMHA is my best bet, esp withthe kind of death he has unleashed and undergone.

prashant 

On 9/3/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Prashant,  

Regards,

Krishna

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:34 PM, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar @gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Krishna ji,

prashant 

On 9/3/09, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

Dear Prashant ji,

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Wed, 9/2/09, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar @gmail.com> wrote:

astro desk <astro.prashantkumar @gmail.com>

Dear Krishna

zia ul huq to name a few

Dear Prashant,  

Regards,

Krishna

8/7/49,  10.30 an approx

time not sure

rest can be taken from

prashant

Guest guest

Dear Prashant and all who've been studying this chart,

I've only had a cursory look at your chart but a couple of points might

be worth considering.

1) Lagna lord's dispositor conjunct 9th lord in 6th...competitive power

(ability to rise above competitors) etc..

2) 6th house holding SU/ME signifies medical profession. 9th lord Mercury

is also connected with medicine...is this not so?

3) Ketu in 9th is star lord for both SA/MO

4) Mars aspecting lagnesh Saturn indicates strong ambition.

5) Lagna lord Saturn aspecting 10th suggests leadership ability.

6) Consider the dasas/transits at time of death...

Just some points to ponder on, perhaps :-)

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

http://JyotishVidya.com

___

-

" astro desk " <astro.prashantkumar

<jyotish-vidya >

Friday, September 04, 2009 12:56 AM

Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

Dear Gopi,

how wud a chart with lagna lord in the 8th have any useful ow working

yogas

if Makara Lagna is taken?

his work as a doctor, then a party man, henchmen, and faction don, party

leader, then CM all these must have some strong yogas can be Mesha to

some

extent BUT SIMHA is my best bet, esp withthe kind of death he has

unleashed

and undergone.

a strong leader, admin is shown by Kuja in as 9th lord in 10th and

aspected

by 7th lord sani a mass leader also is possible in this any other similar

ones can be explored

and as always VIP, CELEBRITY data is suspect and this is more academic

interest than anything else.

prashant

Guest guest

Dear Prashant,astrology is a passion 4me not just academic interest.I pursue it with great interest and i dont make money out of it.If you look with academic interest you dont find many things.These birth details(printed chart itself)was given 2me by one of his close relatives and i found it corect....gopi.jyotish-vidya , astro desk <astro.prashantkumar wrote:>> Dear Gopi,> > how wud a chart with lagna lord in the 8th have any useful ow working yogas> if Makara Lagna is taken?> > his work as a doctor, then a party man, henchmen, and faction don, party> leader, then CM all these must have some strong yogas can be Mesha to some> extent BUT SIMHA is my best bet, esp withthe kind of death he has unleashed> and undergone.> > a strong leader, admin is shown by Kuja in as 9th lord in 10th and aspected> by 7th lord sani a mass leader also is possible in this any other similar> ones can be explored> and as always VIP, CELEBRITY data is suspect and this is more academic> interest than anything else.> > > prashant> > > On 9/3/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama kmurthys58 wrote:> >> >> >> > Dear Prashant,> >> > With the data given by Gopiji I get makara lagna and not mesha lagna.> >> > Regards,> > Krishna> >> > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:34 PM, astro desk astro.prashantkumarwrote:> >> >>> >>> >> Dear Krishna ji,> >>> >> I too had a initial doubt of Mesha as possible lagna for this a similar> >> face person's chart , is there in Mesha in the photo section of JR pl take a> >> look.> >> but nature is exact opp, a thorough gentleman and man who cares,> >> understands pp, generous, v rich, contented, in making some money than beong> >> no1 is actually the no1 builder in chennai.> >>> >> so i took the next fiery lagna that is Simha> >>> >> and ketu in the 2nd gives one a gift of the gab juust the kind all conman> >> do, YSR promised free power, now he says did i say i will give u 24 hrs> >> POWER? gave schemes in one hand and took away in another, but land grabbed,> >> swindled temple lands, assets, jewelry paid them once ina blue moon that too> >> 1000-3000 a yr. made ppl loose faith in all Hindu temples, propogated a diff> >> faith even inthe sacred Sapatigiri wanted to construct a diff religions> >> prayer center, claiming 2 hills r alone part of saptagiri not all 7 when> >> that is the name of the lord over there. and legally speaking if some1 stays> >> there for 12 yrs it is tenable claim so the lord of 7 hills is there for> >> centuries.> >>> >> another eason why i took simha is Kuja in the 10th a good leader, task> >> master, sani's aspect gives it a ruthless edge his best part is his stalking> >> thetelangana movement, I hope his successor does the same, no more divisions> >> in India based on language let it be admin areas of 2-3 k sqms max a state> >> all sates will be prosperopous if admin can reach them limits of 2-3k big> >> states r a curse on the pouplation,> >>> >> states must never be on religion, language be max agro or industrial areas> >> max> >>> >> it is satisfying to note he did die as said had such combinations a few> >> names r listed already> >>> >> 3 more i can recall r T Subbiramui reddy, v moily, rudra pratap singh who> >> can also die ina violent manner.> >>> >>> >> prashant> >>> >>> >> On 9/3/09, Vattem Krishnan bursar_99 wrote:> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear Prashant ji,> >>> what I could gain some faith in the anlysis is:> >>> 1Aries as raising in 5 vargas out of shadvargas.The other one however is> >>> hora where both visionaries have large to convey about any native.> >>> Scanti hair,short stature and jupiter aspecting mercury in D/3 indicating> >>> his extempore deliverance of speeches.> >>> 2Yogakarak sun and jupiter for Aries too contributing to the natives> >>> efforts in public life.> >>> 3In Sun's hora presence of mars,moon and jupiter no doubt is good> >>> occurence for a native have established some name and fame in life.> >>> 4.Like dasamasa.lord of 2nd house venus is in 4th aspectd by sun in 10th> >>> as lord of 5th house.indicating political goals and achievements.> >>> Mars as dasa lord of lagna and 8th influencing 10th and 10th and 11th> >>> lord saturn in 9th speaks about his ancestrals and links with 5th hose from> >>> lagna.> >>> Moon in 4th quarter of sravana in Makara as lord of 4th in debilitation> >>> in Rahu to deploy his mind and entice people around.for public life.> >>> 5.Mercury as lord of 6th in exaltation in 9th from moon.association of> >>> moon with rahu and jupiter is his breach and conversion into christianity> >>> and secular tag.FROM MOON SIGN,6th happened to be of gemini in which mars as> >>> gnatikarak is posited in rahu.Indicating all about his aggressive> >>> native,multiple botherations in personal resources and the legalities.> >>> 6.Family having daughter in even sign in 5th could be indication and it's> >>> lord with ketu in 7th,besides 5th to 5th(9th) having mercury in moola> >>> nakshtra accounts family details.> >>> & .Sun as lagna with saturn in simha indicating contradictions in public> >>> life with the aspect of Lagna lord mars on 9th lord mercury> >>> 7.mainly 8th house ruler mars in 8th from 8th with venus as despositor> >>> gives him madhaya ayu.> >>> 8.Unlike other personalities who have survived threat to their lives and> >>> survived from the jaws of death,whouse physical appearences to close to YSR> >>> .His 12th and 8th happend to be connected with water logs.bodies and near to> >>> religious places.> >>> In this case Mars as lagna lord may not inflict severe blow except venus> >>> in antar as lord of 2nd and 7th from Lagna.> >>> worrysome could be 9th lord jupiter continues to be in retrograde motion> >>> till 2nd october a month from now.This period is too long for missing person> >>> and rahu association 2nd from 9th is a state of hybernation for a political> >>> leader.the //l of such co;u only be linked to jayendrasaraswati of kamikoti> >>> peetham when walked out and went into oblivion.The return again a mystery> >>> with loss of his credentials.> >>> troublesome period ahead for YSR and only prayers going on only have to> >>> find solutions in his safety.> >>>> >>>> >>> Vattem Krishnan> >>> Cyber Jyotish Services<http://jyotish.services.officelive.com/birthdetails.aspx>> >>> (For all counseling services)> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> --- On *Wed, 9/2/09, astro desk astro.prashantkumar* wrote:> >>>> >>>> >>> astro desk astro.prashantkumar >>> Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> >>> jyotish-vidya > >>> Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 2:33 PM> >>>> >>> Dear Krishna> >>>> >>> it is speculation to some extent and a hunch it can be that lagna and> >>> approx, that u have also found it close enuf is good may be we can devlop> >>> other events of his life and see it their family history was one reason to> >>> suggest that lagna.> >>>> >>> basically I find epople with ketu or rahu havind a dark eye lines like> >>> using eye liners and these do die violently even a violent heart attack,> >>>> >>> I had said so well before some of the people died like indira gandhi,> >>> rajiv gandhi even 2 hrs before he did> >>> zia ul huq to name a few> >>>> >>> and int his list will be Amar singh, Amitab Bacchan, chandra babu> >>> naidu,chiranjivi, kapil dev, Md Azar, Nagarjuna, SP Bala Subrahamanyam, ,> >>> YSR, MUSHRAF, Obama.> >>>> >>> chiranjivi, actress manjula etc had a miracolous plane crash mishap near> >>> tirumala and escaped safely 10-15 yrs ago. not for the next time. Chandra> >>> babu naidu also excaped one attack by naxals.> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> to predict closer on this regular picutures of theirs seen in b/w white> >>> can show the increase of the blackness below their eyes.> >>>> >>>> >>> On 9/2/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com<http://us.mc560.mail./mc/compose?to=kmurthys58> >>> wrote:> >>>>> >>>> Dear Prashant,> >>>>> >>>> Based on the details given by you, I did a quick rectification and find> >>>> that the possible time could be 10:15:47> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> The native is going through Rah-Jup-Rah- Sat-Jup-Sun> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> Rahu is in the 8th house and also occupies 22nd drekkana lorded by Mars.> >>>> Mars aspects Moon in the chart. Saturn is the 64th navamsha lord. Rahu is> >>>> disposited by Jupiter. And, Sun is the lagna lord. Saturn is also in lagna.> >>>> All these details don't indicate good news.> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> In transit, around 10 am today, his Moon is afflicted by Rahu in the 6th> >>>> house along with Jupiter and Saturn afflicts Mars in lagna.> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> I doubt his chances of survival.> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> Regards,> >>>> Krishna> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar> >>>> @gmail.com<http://us.mc560.mail./mc/compose?to=astro.prashantkumar >>>> > wrote:> >>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>> MISSING cm, Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> >>>>>> >>>>> 8/7/49, 10.30 an approx> >>>>> Pob Pulivendla [could be as it is their ancestral place]> >>>>> time not sure> >>>>>> >>>>> rest can be taken from> >>>>> http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Y._S._Rajasekhar a_Reddy<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y._S._Rajasekhara_Reddy>> >>>>>> >>>>> as a family for last 3 fenerations have been faction leaders, marons,> >>>>> beasts who killed opponents for the heck of it> >>>>>> >>>>> the rayalaseema region is know for such brutal beasts> >>>>>> >>>>> some kill for ridicilous reasons like in a drive if someone is ahead of> >>>>> them and stuck in traffic they don;t horn they shoot the other person down> >>>>> and move on., even the British during their 200 yrs rule could not do much> >>>>> as bad as Paks NWFT region.> >>>>>> >>>>> HIS GRANDFATHER KILLED AND GOT KILLED SO WAS HIS FATHER butchered in> >>>>> public, he after coming to politics did eliminate many people after winning> >>>>> as CM 1st time eliminated most of his rival gangsters from all parties has> >>>>> the single largest gangster forces, his son runs a news channel and other> >>>>> businesses from neighbouring state, in case power changes in the state, but> >>>>> as long as they r alive no one can defeat their family> >>>>>> >>>>> as a Doctor, politician we can feel it is simha or leo Asc with a> >>>>> powerful Mars in the 10th, sani from lagna aspecting the 10th, the barbarian> >>>>> nature, a gift of the gab with ketu in the 2nd.> >>>>>> >>>>> if he is possibly killed int e chopper crash today can be in> >>>>> rah-sa-kuj with sani in the 8th in d9 in a water sign is held up in bad> >>>>> weather or hit by lightening ro Naxal gunfire> >>>>>> >>>>> but close to a highly flooded forest area> >>>>>> >>>>> any coments pl let me know if this assumption is right> >>>>>> >>>>> prashant> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> >>> >>> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

These are details given in another forum for study.They may be also worth for our further interest and study

BOD 8th July 1949 Place 14N32, 78E11 Time 14:51The native died in chopper crash on 1st Sep 09.Married in 1972.First son in Dec 1972Came into lime light in 99, and rose into power in 2004 ( CM of Andhra).Have a say on this chart.I think the time needs to be adjust little like + or - 1,2 hrs. But worthy to give a shot.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Fri, 9/4/09, gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 wrote:

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidya Date: Friday, September 4, 2009, 11:19 AM

Dear Prashant,astrology is a passion 4me not just academic interest.I pursue it with great interest and i dont make money out of it.If you look with academic interest you dont find many things.These birth details(printed chart itself)was given 2me by one of his close relatives and i found it corect....gopi.jyotish-vidya, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar wrote:>> Dear Gopi,> > how wud a chart with lagna lord in the 8th have any useful ow working yogas> if Makara Lagna is taken?> > his work as a doctor, then a party man, henchmen, and faction don, party> leader, then CM all these must have some strong yogas can be Mesha to some> extent BUT SIMHA is my best bet, esp withthe kind of death he has unleashed> and undergone.> > a strong leader, admin is shown by Kuja in as 9th lord in 10th and aspected> by 7th

lord sani a mass leader also is possible in this any other similar> ones can be explored> and as always VIP, CELEBRITY data is suspect and this is more academic> interest than anything else.> > > prashant> > > On 9/3/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama kmurthys58@. .. wrote:> >> >> >> > Dear Prashant,> >> > With the data given by Gopiji I get makara lagna and not mesha lagna.> >> > Regards,> > Krishna> >> > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:34 PM, astro desk astro.prashantkumar wrote:> >> >>> >>> >> Dear Krishna ji,> >>> >> I too had a initial doubt of Mesha as possible lagna for this a similar> >> face person's chart , is there in Mesha in the photo section of JR pl take a> >> look.>

>> but nature is exact opp, a thorough gentleman and man who cares,> >> understands pp, generous, v rich, contented, in making some money than beong> >> no1 is actually the no1 builder in chennai.> >>> >> so i took the next fiery lagna that is Simha> >>> >> and ketu in the 2nd gives one a gift of the gab juust the kind all conman> >> do, YSR promised free power, now he says did i say i will give u 24 hrs> >> POWER? gave schemes in one hand and took away in another, but land grabbed,> >> swindled temple lands, assets, jewelry paid them once ina blue moon that too> >> 1000-3000 a yr. made ppl loose faith in all Hindu temples, propogated a diff> >> faith even inthe sacred Sapatigiri wanted to construct a diff religions> >> prayer center, claiming 2 hills r alone part of saptagiri not all 7

when> >> that is the name of the lord over there. and legally speaking if some1 stays> >> there for 12 yrs it is tenable claim so the lord of 7 hills is there for> >> centuries.> >>> >> another eason why i took simha is Kuja in the 10th a good leader, task> >> master, sani's aspect gives it a ruthless edge his best part is his stalking> >> thetelangana movement, I hope his successor does the same, no more divisions> >> in India based on language let it be admin areas of 2-3 k sqms max a state> >> all sates will be prosperopous if admin can reach them limits of 2-3k big> >> states r a curse on the pouplation,> >>> >> states must never be on religion, language be max agro or industrial areas> >> max> >>> >> it is satisfying to note he did die as said had such

combinations a few> >> names r listed already> >>> >> 3 more i can recall r T Subbiramui reddy, v moily, rudra pratap singh who> >> can also die ina violent manner.> >>> >>> >> prashant> >>> >>> >> On 9/3/09, Vattem Krishnan bursar_99@.. . wrote:> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear Prashant ji,> >>> what I could gain some faith in the anlysis is:> >>> 1Aries as raising in 5 vargas out of shadvargas.The other one however is> >>> hora where both visionaries have large to convey about any native.> >>> Scanti hair,short stature and jupiter aspecting mercury in D/3 indicating> >>> his extempore deliverance of speeches.> >>> 2Yogakarak sun and jupiter for Aries too contributing to the

natives> >>> efforts in public life.> >>> 3In Sun's hora presence of mars,moon and jupiter no doubt is good> >>> occurence for a native have established some name and fame in life.> >>> 4.Like dasamasa.lord of 2nd house venus is in 4th aspectd by sun in 10th> >>> as lord of 5th house.indicating political goals and achievements.> >>> Mars as dasa lord of lagna and 8th influencing 10th and 10th and 11th> >>> lord saturn in 9th speaks about his ancestrals and links with 5th hose from> >>> lagna.> >>> Moon in 4th quarter of sravana in Makara as lord of 4th in debilitation> >>> in Rahu to deploy his mind and entice people around.for public life.> >>> 5.Mercury as lord of 6th in exaltation in 9th from moon.association of> >>> moon with rahu and jupiter is his breach and

conversion into christianity> >>> and secular tag.FROM MOON SIGN,6th happened to be of gemini in which mars as> >>> gnatikarak is posited in rahu.Indicating all about his aggressive> >>> native,multiple botherations in personal resources and the legalities.> >>> 6.Family having daughter in even sign in 5th could be indication and it's> >>> lord with ketu in 7th,besides 5th to 5th(9th) having mercury in moola> >>> nakshtra accounts family details.> >>> & .Sun as lagna with saturn in simha indicating contradictions in public> >>> life with the aspect of Lagna lord mars on 9th lord mercury> >>> 7.mainly 8th house ruler mars in 8th from 8th with venus as despositor> >>> gives him madhaya ayu.> >>> 8.Unlike other personalities who have survived threat to their lives and>

>>> survived from the jaws of death,whouse physical appearences to close to YSR> >>> .His 12th and 8th happend to be connected with water logs.bodies and near to> >>> religious places..> >>> In this case Mars as lagna lord may not inflict severe blow except venus> >>> in antar as lord of 2nd and 7th from Lagna.> >>> worrysome could be 9th lord jupiter continues to be in retrograde motion> >>> till 2nd october a month from now.This period is too long for missing person> >>> and rahu association 2nd from 9th is a state of hybernation for a political> >>> leader.the //l of such co;u only be linked to jayendrasaraswati of kamikoti> >>> peetham when walked out and went into oblivion.The return again a mystery> >>> with loss of his credentials.> >>> troublesome period ahead for

YSR and only prayers going on only have to> >>> find solutions in his safety.> >>>> >>>> >>> Vattem Krishnan> >>> Cyber Jyotish Services<http://jyotish. services. officelive. com/birthdetails .aspx>> >>> (For all counseling services)> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> --- On *Wed, 9/2/09, astro desk astro.prashantkumar * wrote:> >>>> >>>> >>> astro desk astro.prashantkumar >>> Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> >>> jyotish-vidya> >>> Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 2:33 PM> >>>> >>> Dear Krishna> >>>> >>> it is speculation to some extent and a hunch it can be that lagna and>

>>> approx, that u have also found it close enuf is good may be we can devlop> >>> other events of his life and see it their family history was one reason to> >>> suggest that lagna.> >>>> >>> basically I find epople with ketu or rahu havind a dark eye lines like> >>> using eye liners and these do die violently even a violent heart attack,> >>>> >>> I had said so well before some of the people died like indira gandhi,> >>> rajiv gandhi even 2 hrs before he did> >>> zia ul huq to name a few> >>>> >>> and int his list will be Amar singh, Amitab Bacchan, chandra babu> >>> naidu,chiranjivi, kapil dev, Md Azar, Nagarjuna, SP Bala Subrahamanyam, ,> >>> YSR, MUSHRAF, Obama.> >>>> >>> chiranjivi, actress manjula etc

had a miracolous plane crash mishap near> >>> tirumala and escaped safely 10-15 yrs ago. not for the next time. Chandra> >>> babu naidu also excaped one attack by naxals.> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> to predict closer on this regular picutures of theirs seen in b/w white> >>> can show the increase of the blackness below their eyes.> >>>> >>>> >>> On 9/2/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com<http://us.mc560. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=kmurthys58@ ...>> >>> wrote:> >>>>> >>>> Dear Prashant,> >>>>> >>>> Based on the details given by you, I did a quick rectification and find> >>>> that the possible time could be 10:15:47> >>>>> >>>>>

>>>> The native is going through Rah-Jup-Rah- Sat-Jup-Sun> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> Rahu is in the 8th house and also occupies 22nd drekkana lorded by Mars.> >>>> Mars aspects Moon in the chart. Saturn is the 64th navamsha lord. Rahu is> >>>> disposited by Jupiter. And, Sun is the lagna lord. Saturn is also in lagna.> >>>> All these details don't indicate good news.> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> In transit, around 10 am today, his Moon is afflicted by Rahu in the 6th> >>>> house along with Jupiter and Saturn afflicts Mars in lagna.> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> I doubt his chances of survival.> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> Regards,> >>>> Krishna>

>>>>> >>>>> >>>> On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar> >>>> @gmail.com<http://us.mc560. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=astro. prashantkumar@ ...> >>>> > wrote:> >>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>> MISSING cm, Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> >>>>>> >>>>> 8/7/49, 10.30 an approx> >>>>> Pob Pulivendla [could be as it is their ancestral place]> >>>>> time not sure> >>>>>> >>>>> rest can be taken from> >>>>> http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Y._S._Rajasekhar a_Reddy<http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Y._S._Rajasekhar a_Reddy>> >>>>>> >>>>> as a

family for last 3 fenerations have been faction leaders, marons,> >>>>> beasts who killed opponents for the heck of it> >>>>>> >>>>> the rayalaseema region is know for such brutal beasts> >>>>>> >>>>> some kill for ridicilous reasons like in a drive if someone is ahead of> >>>>> them and stuck in traffic they don;t horn they shoot the other person down> >>>>> and move on., even the British during their 200 yrs rule could not do much> >>>>> as bad as Paks NWFT region.> >>>>>> >>>>> HIS GRANDFATHER KILLED AND GOT KILLED SO WAS HIS FATHER butchered in> >>>>> public, he after coming to politics did eliminate many people after winning> >>>>> as CM 1st time eliminated most of his rival gangsters from

all parties has> >>>>> the single largest gangster forces, his son runs a news channel and other> >>>>> businesses from neighbouring state, in case power changes in the state, but> >>>>> as long as they r alive no one can defeat their family> >>>>>> >>>>> as a Doctor, politician we can feel it is simha or leo Asc with a> >>>>> powerful Mars in the 10th, sani from lagna aspecting the 10th, the barbarian> >>>>> nature, a gift of the gab with ketu in the 2nd.> >>>>>> >>>>> if he is possibly killed int e chopper crash today can be in> >>>>> rah-sa-kuj with sani in the 8th in d9 in a water sign is held up in bad> >>>>> weather or hit by lightening ro Naxal gunfire> >>>>>> >>>>>

but close to a highly flooded forest area> >>>>>> >>>>> any coments pl let me know if this assumption is right> >>>>>> >>>>> prashant> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> >>> >>> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Mrs wendy,nice 2 read your analysis.It is too much to say that i also gave almost the same reading.Unless and otherwise i am sure of the data i dont proceed and also dont give it to the group.Ofcourse politicians birthdata is the most unreliable specially in india.....best regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "Mrs. Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> Postscript:> > MEDICAL PROFESSION> > As stated in earlier post, medical profession (caring for sick) is seen from 6th house whilst Sun itself indicates doctoring capacity. In the Capricorn chart, lagna lord's dispositor (Sun) occupies 6th along with 6th/9th lord Mercury; 9th lord also is connected with medicine. Mercury disposits Ketu and both (ME/KE) occupy nakshatra of Mars, karaka for 6th...Mars aspects lagnesh Saturn.> > RELIGION> > Ketu in 9th suggests an unconventional (non-traditional) religious background i.e. Christianity not being the mainstream religion of India...unconventional. Debilitated Jupiter's aspect on 9th is also a factor to be considered.> > CAREER IN POLITICS> > Unfortunately time is running away from me at the moment so just a quick observation (for now). Note:> > 1) 5th/11th lord Mars aspect on lagnesh Saturn who, in turn, aspects 10th house.> 2) Karaka for 10th (Mercury) conjunct Sun (significator for government) etc...> 3) Lagna lord's dispositor in 6th shows one's need/ability to rise above his competitors/rivals in order to advance. Successful politicians and sports people (both) invariably have a prominent 6th house.> > I have to leave it here for now (unfortunately)...> > ___> > > Dear Krishnan and Prashant,> > ///In this horoscope has Kumbha lagna. At the time of death , YSR, was running RahuVenus and Venus the lord of fourth house of vehicles in the sixth house of accidents appealed to me.///> > As per my understanding 8th house is the prime indicator for accidents...?> > I haven't, as yet, looked at any other time other than the one given by Gopi who said that he had viewed the printed horoscope himself (given to him be one of YSR's close relatives)...I have no reason to doubt this, and certainly that time (19:43) does seem to be supported by the events i.e..> > TIME & MODE OF DEATH> > Operating dasa was RA-KE-MO. Dasa lord Rahu in nakshatra of 9th lord Mercury, occupies 3rd (cause of death), and is disposited by debilitated/retrograde 3rd/12th lord Jupiter in lagna. Jupiter is aspected by Venus (inimicably placed in 7th). Venus, as we know, is significator for all conveyances/transport including vehicles, aeroplanes etc..> > Bhukti lord Ketu occupies 9th house (air travel) in nakshatra of 4th lord Mars who himself occupies sign of Venus. Ketu's dispositor (Mercury) sits in nakshatra of Mars and is conjunct 8th lord Sun...> > Pratyantar lord Moon, dispositor of Venus, occupies 12th in nakshatra of Ketu...> > TRANSITS 2/9/09> > Both dasa and pratyantar lords (RA/MO) along with debilitated Jupiter were transiting natal Jupiter in lagna whilst lagna lord Saturn, in nakshatra of 8th lord Sun, was transiting his natal position in 8th. Sun was transiting nakshatra of Venus; and finally, bhukti lord Ketu (along with Venus) was transiting Venus' natal position in 7th maraka sthana. Both VE/KE were passing through nakshatra of Saturn.> > I'm not advocating one time above the other...just offering for consideration what I see in this particular chart :-) > > Best Wishes,> Mrs. Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> ___>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi,

///nice 2 read your analysis.It is too much to say that i also gave

almost

the same reading.Unless and otherwise i am sure of the data i dont

proceed and also dont give it to the group.///

That's disappointing as i would have liked to have read it...never mind!

I would like, whilst I'm here, to emphasise an important point if I may.

Ketu (bhukti lord) in 9th house of " air travels " is extremely significant

as Ketu, in nakshatra of Mars, himself (like Mars) signifies " accidental

incidents " .

///Of course politicians birthdata is the most unreliable specially in

india.....///

Be that as it may, it's certainly possible to confirm lagna by verifying

major events. There are several things here that point to Capricorn. Also

worth noting is karaka for 10th (Mercury) in dual sign of Gemini pointing

to two career paths i.e. medicine and politics.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

" gopi_b927 " <gopi_b927

<jyotish-vidya >

Wednesday, September 09, 2009 11:50 PM

Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

Dear Mrs wendy,

nice 2 read your analysis.It is too much to say that i also gave almost

proceed and also dont give it to the group.Ofcourse politicians

birthdata is the most unreliable specially in india.....

best regards,

gopi.

Guest guest

Dear Mrs Wendy,

Very nice learning analysis for me. I found the following comment very interesting.

// Also worth noting is karaka for 10th (Mercury) in dual sign of Gemini pointing to two career paths i.e. medicine and politics. //

Can this be extended to other areas as well? For example if 7L and/or Venus in a dual sign, can it indicate more than one marriage (ofcourse other factors need consideration)?

Regards,

-Manoj

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidyajyotish-vidya Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 9:37:02 AMRe: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

Dear Gopi,///nice 2 read your analysis.It is too much to say that i also gave almostthe same reading.Unless and otherwise i am sure of the data i dontproceed and also dont give it to the group.///That's disappointing as i would have liked to have read it...never mind!I would like, whilst I'm here, to emphasise an important point if I may. Ketu (bhukti lord) in 9th house of "air travels" is extremely significant as Ketu, in nakshatra of Mars, himself (like Mars) signifies "accidental incidents".///Of course politicians birthdata is the most unreliable specially in india.....// /Be that as it may, it's certainly possible to confirm lagna by verifying major events. There are several things here that point to Capricorn. Also worth noting is karaka for 10th (Mercury) in dual sign of Gemini pointing to two career paths i.e. medicine and politics.Best Wishes,Mrs.

Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com____________ _________ _________ _______- "gopi_b927" <gopi_b927 ><jyotish-vidya>Wednesday, September 09, 2009 11:50 PMFw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara ReddyDear Mrs wendy,nice 2 read your analysis.It is too much to say that i also gave almostthe same reading.Unless and otherwise i am sure of the data i dontproceed and also dont give it to the group.Ofcourse politiciansbirthdata is the most unreliable specially in india.....best regards,gopi.

Guest guest

Dear Manoj,

///Can this be extended to other areas as well? For example if 7L and/or

Venus in a dual sign, can it indicate more than one marriage (ofcourse

other factors need consideration)?///

Yes, the principle applies...other factors considered of course.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

" Manoj Chandran " <chandran_manoj

<jyotish-vidya >

Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:09 AM

Re: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

Dear Mrs Wendy,

Very nice learning analysis for me. I found the following comment very

interesting.

// Also worth noting is karaka for 10th (Mercury) in dual sign of Gemini

pointing

to two career paths i.e. medicine and politics. //

Can this be extended to other areas as well? For example if 7L and/or

other factors need consideration)?

Regards,

-Manoj

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya

jyotish-vidya

Wednesday, September 9, 2009 9:37:02 AM

Dear Gopi,

///nice 2 read your analysis.It is too much to say that i also gave

almost

proceed and also dont give it to the group.///

That's disappointing as i would have liked to have read it...never mind!

I would like, whilst I'm here, to emphasise an important point if I may.

Ketu (bhukti lord) in 9th house of " air travels " is extremely significant

as Ketu, in nakshatra of Mars, himself (like Mars) signifies " accidental

incidents " .

///Of course politicians birthdata is the most unreliable specially in

india.....// /

Be that as it may, it's certainly possible to confirm lagna by verifying

major events. There are several things here that point to Capricorn. Also

worth noting is karaka for 10th (Mercury) in dual sign of Gemini pointing

to two career paths i.e. medicine and politics.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

____________ _________ _________ _______

-

" gopi_b927 " <gopi_b927 >

<jyotish-vidya>

Wednesday, September 09, 2009 11:50 PM

Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

Dear Mrs wendy,

nice 2 read your analysis.It is too much to say that i also gave almost

proceed and also dont give it to the group.Ofcourse politicians

birthdata is the most unreliable specially in india.....

best regards,

gopi.

Guest guest

PS: Myself born with lagna lord Saturn in dual sign of Gemini was born a

twin. Of course there are other factors supporting this. The point,

however, is to recognise the significance of the qualities of the signs

when looking at a horoscope i.e. movable, fixed, dual; fire, earth, air,

water...etc..

Again, myself born under the earthly sign of Capricorn, I personally

prefer to remain connected to my own environment, secure within my own

familiar (earthly) reality...I don't like to move around...would much

rather plant myself somewhere and stay...not be uprooted. However, with

lagna lord in the airy sign of Gemini (air travels, is never still), my

life has been perpetually on the move...I've lost count of the number of

times I've moved...well above 50, I'm sure...from place to place, country

to country. This current dasa of Mercury (in the earthly sign of Virgo)

has been the most stable ever for me. Have been in this home for 10 yrs

now...the longest ever!

So yes, it's important to keep these things in mind when looking at a

horoscope...basics really, but important to keep in mind none the less.

_____

Dear Manoj,

///Can this be extended to other areas as well? For example if 7L and/or

other factors need consideration)?///

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

" Manoj Chandran " <chandran_manoj

<jyotish-vidya >

Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:09 AM

Dear Mrs Wendy,

Very nice learning analysis for me. I found the following comment very

interesting.

// Also worth noting is karaka for 10th (Mercury) in dual sign of Gemini

pointing to two career paths i.e. medicine and politics. //

Can this be extended to other areas as well? For example if 7L and/or

other factors need consideration)?

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear friends,

If I am permitted to write a few lines over here……

Mercury is also playing a critical role in ending of any marriage, relationship and the cordiality between two partners. Venus represents marriage and partners, (Libra the balance – the balance between two partners.)  Mercury owns Virgo, the sixth house of enmity from Aries, and he becomes ruler of the 12th house from Libra.  When the aggression of Aries is more dominant in a chart, then the Mercury creates a rift between the two partners and becomes the cause of ending that relationship.

The impressionable nature makes Mercury somewhat yielding readily to forces operating in a chart.  He acts mostly on the basis of associations.  Mercury and Venus cannot go far away from the Sun.  Sun is the 11th lord of desires from Libra.  If Mercury is afflicted in a chart,  one of the results that his period gifts is “domestic unhappinessâ€.   If it is the period of Sun/Mercury or Mercury/Sun, operating in a chart, domestic unhappiness is seen between father and son.   Sun is a planet of separation and Venus is the bond between two individuals.    It is worthwhile, when considering the 7th house affairs, mainly concerning marriage and relationships, how these three are placed.

Some random thoughts.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani

Dear Manoj,

///Can this be extended to other areas as well? For example if 7L and/or Venus in a dual sign, can it indicate more than one marriage (ofcourse other factors need consideration)?///

Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendy