Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rotating the Lagna - A prediction technique

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh-ji,

Thanks for the software for this.

However, if you can incorporate 'Forward progression' irrespctive

of odd/even lagna, that will be useful for experimentation.

I know, this is probably not supported by classics, but then

experimentations never hurts.

regards

Chakraborty

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh Ji,

Better Late than Never! Belated but Sincere Greetings on your Sun Sign Birthday and wish the very best in years to come. Also best wishes for your REAL birthday (Nakshatra) (not sure if it has already passed).

Regards,

-Manoj

sreesog <sreesog Sent: Fri, November 20, 2009 12:21:07 AM Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction technique

Dear Anita ji, Thanks for the warm birthday wishes. :) Let your blessing bring me the beauty and blessings that you bring to life in your drawings. :)Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> Belated birthday greetings to you. Sun sign is scorpio is it? Ah ah...I am a scorpio too.> god bless you and shower you all the good things in life.> Love,> Anita

Guest guest

Hi,I really do not know his antecedents since he was introduced to us by a friend of ours from kottikol, who is an estate owner. He, this friend of ours swears by him. He is in Germany at the moment, and once he comes back, I will let you know. I have met this astrologer twice and by first hand experience, I must say, he IS amazing.regards,Anita--- On Fri, 20/11/09, sreesog <sreesog wrote:sreesog <sreesog Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction technique Date: Friday, 20 November, 2009, 7:16 AM

Dear Anita ji,

That is interesting. Can you tell us something more about the said Podwal family?

Kapali Nambutiri is a native of Chudala, Kazargod, Kerala. :)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@. ..> wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadhji,

> Hearing about your friend, I am stumped..

> I, myself consult a member of the Podwal family, whenever I find a good horoscope for my daughter. He is amazing.... But like you said, he speaks largely in malayalam, ( I do not understand a word of it) but he makes himself understood in kannada which I speak perfectly, rarely or never in english, and is the traditional kerala astrologer. But he is amazing..... ...Contact was courtesy a friend of hubby's in kottikol / Kasargod, kerala.

> Regards,

> Anita

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear AnitajiI have met this astrologer twice and by first hand experience, I must say, he IS amazingMadam can you please elaborate and share your experience .Thanks and regardsGirish--- On Fri, 11/20/09, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:Anita R <ash.rsh55Re: Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction technique Date: Friday, November 20, 2009, 6:15 AM

Hi,I really do not know his antecedents since he was introduced to us by a friend of ours from kottikol, who is an estate owner. He, this friend of ours swears by him. He is in Germany at the moment, and once he comes back, I will let you know. I have met this astrologer twice and by first hand experience, I must say, he IS amazing.regards,Anita--- On Fri, 20/11/09, sreesog <sreesog > wrote:sreesog <sreesog >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction techniqueancient_indian_

astrologyFriday, 20 November, 2009, 7:16 AM

Dear Anita ji,

That is interesting. Can you tell us something more about the said Podwal family?

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

>

> Dear Sreenadhji,

> I, myself consult a member of the Podwal family, whenever I find a good horoscope for my daughter. He is amazing.... But like you said, he speaks largely in malayalam, ( I do not understand a word of it) but he makes himself understood in kannada which I speak perfectly, rarely or never in english, and is the traditional kerala astrologer. But he is amazing..... ...Contact was courtesy a friend of hubby's in kottikol / Kasargod, kerala.

> Regards,

> Anita

Guest guest

Dear Smt Anitaji, Namaste. Is there any chance that the gentleman is by name Shri Narayana Poduwal of Payyanoor. He is also very knowledgeable. But as I am not well versant with the astrology I could not assess his merits. But one thing for sure, that one should see to believe his sincerity in giving the predictions with utmost reverence to this great science. He is apparently a manthra siddha.With best regards,S.R.Balasubramaniam--- On Fri, 20/11/09, Girish menon <horamag wrote:Girish menon <horamagRe: Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction

technique Date: Friday, 20 November, 2009, 7:56 PM

Dear AnitajiI have met this astrologer twice and by first hand experience, I must say, he IS amazingMadam can you please elaborate and share your experience .Thanks and regardsGirish--- On Fri, 11/20/09, Anita R <ash.rsh55 > wrote:Anita R <ash.rsh55 >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction techniqueancient_indian_ astrologyFriday, November 20, 2009, 6:15 AM

Hi,I really do not know his antecedents since he was introduced to us by a friend of ours from kottikol, who is an estate owner. He, this friend of ours swears by him. He is in Germany at the moment, and once he comes back, I will let you know. I have met this astrologer twice and by first hand experience, I must say, he IS amazing.regards,Anita--- On Fri, 20/11/09, sreesog <sreesog > wrote:sreesog <sreesog >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction techniqueancient_indian_

Dear Anita ji,

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

>

> Dear Sreenadhji,

> Regards,

> Anita

Guest guest

Dear Anitaji

Please don’t mistake me I am a beginner in astrology and my

past experience which I would like to share. Few years back I met an astrologer

through a friend of mine and I felt the same experience as you felt. Only that

this astrologer got all my information from my friend about me and I know few

cases like that. I am not telling that your friend has done this intentionally

because my friend neither didn’t. But some astrologers use this tactics to expand

their business obviously because of lack of knowledge in this great science. At

the same time just because of my bitter experience it doesn’t mean that your

experience has to be similar that is why I requested you to elaborate your

experience.

Forgive me if I am wrong. But we must use this forum to

share our experiences. I will like to quote from the web.

“avoid the temptation to look at only one or two charts.

Half of the truly dumb ideas in astrology have arisen that way. “My best friend

has Jupiter in her first house and she loves cats. Therefore Jupiter in the

first house means you love cats.â€

Thanks and regards

Girish

--- On Fri, 11/20/09, Girish menon <horamag wrote:Girish menon <horamagRe: Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction technique Date: Friday, November 20, 2009, 6:26 AM

Dear AnitajiI have met this astrologer twice and by first hand experience, I must say, he IS amazingMadam can you please elaborate and share your experience .Thanks and regardsGirish--- On Fri, 11/20/09, Anita R <ash.rsh55 > wrote:Anita R <ash.rsh55 >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction techniqueancient_indian_ astrologyFriday, November 20, 2009, 6:15 AM

Dear Anita ji,

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

>

> Dear Sreenadhji,

> Regards,

> Anita

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji, Thanks. :) //Also best wishes for your REAL birthday (Nakshatra) (not sure if it has already passed).// Yes, it is already passed. :) I took birth on 1st in the month of Vrischika on Visakham nakshatra on an Amavasi Tithi. :) Today is 5th of Vrishchika. That B'day was 5 days ago. On 16th of Nov as per indian system it was 1st of Vrischika (scorpio), Amavasi and Visakaha Nakshatra. So my real birth day (which I celebrated at home) as per indian astrological system was on 16th of Nov. :) 18th Nov is my birth date as per Gregorian calendar. Love and regards,Sreenadh , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh Ji,> > Better Late than Never! Belated but Sincere Greetings on your Sun Sign Birthday and wish the very best in years to come. Also best wishes for your REAL birthday (Nakshatra) (not sure if it has already passed).>  > Regards,>  -Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Anita ji, Thanks. :) While thinking about 'Podwal family' you mentioned (which sounded alien to me), it suddenly came to me that you are speaking abut 'Pothuval' a semi-brahmin caste in Kerala. As per wikipedia "Pothuval (Poduval) is a caste of Ambalavasis in Kerala". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pothuval There are many famous individuals from Pothuval caste in Kerala. Anyway, the Kapali Nambootiri I was mentioning is not a Semi-brahmin but a brahmin. But certainly there are many non-brahmins, semi-brahmin and brahmin astrology scholars in Kerala and also in Kasargod. :) It is good that you met him and got well impressed. :) Love and regards,Sreenadh , Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:>> Hi,> I really do not know his antecedents since he was introduced to us by a friend of ours from kottikol, who is an estate owner. He, this friend of ours swears by him. He is in Germany at the moment, and once he comes back, I will let you know. I have met this astrologer twice and by first hand experience, I must say, he IS amazing.> regards,> Anita

Guest guest

Dear Renu ji, Thanks for the blessings. Note: Those who don't understand the wording 'Noble triple gem', refer to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Jewels Butdha : Consciousness Dharma: Real nature Sangha: Commune It is that which leads us! :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> > Belated birthday wishes! > > May all your aspirations be fulfilled...since I am positive that they are motivated for the benefit of others...> > May the blessings of the Noble Triple Gem guide and protect you!> > blessings,> > Renu

Guest guest

Dear Anita ji,

Was the potuval astrologer you are mentioning is from Kasargod or from

Payyannur, Kannur? Just trying to identify him with a proper name. :)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

>

> Dear Girish ji,

> I perfectly understand your sentiments. BUt this astrologer whom I met, is the

family astrologer of my husband's khaas friend who has been very helpful and

loyal to us for more than 2 decades.. He actually suggested that I meet this

astrologer to check out if there is any problem in my daughter's horoscope. We

have been looking for a suitable match for her for the last 2 years and been

getting no where. She has crossed 28 yrs. that is why our friend suggested that

I meet this astrologer. This astrologer has been consulted by our family friend

for decades and he says the astrologer has never been wrong so far.

> Hope I have satisfactorily answered your question.

> Incidentally, I consulted him only over my daughter's horoscope and showed him

my husbands and mine just to learn something about a couple of statements my own

maternal family astrologer made, I just wanted to know, on what basis our

astrologer had made those comments.

> Regards,

> Anita

>

> --- On Fri, 20/11/09, Girish menon <horamag wrote:

>

> Girish menon <horamag

> Re: Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction

technique

>

> Friday, 20 November, 2009, 3:29 PM

> Dear Anitaji

>

> Please don’t mistake me I am a beginner in astrology and my

> past experience which I would like to share. Few years back I met an

astrologer

> through a friend of mine and I felt the same experience as you felt. Only that

> this astrologer got all my information from my friend about me and I know few

> cases like that. I am not telling that your friend has done this intentionally

> because my friend neither didn’t. But some astrologers use this tactics to

expand

> their business obviously because of lack of knowledge in this great science.

At

> the same time just because of my bitter experience it doesn’t mean that your

> experience has to be similar that is why I requested you to elaborate your

> experience.

>

> Forgive me if I am wrong. But we must use this forum to

> share our experiences. I will like to quote  from the web.

>

> “avoid the temptation to look at only one or two charts.

> Half of the truly dumb ideas in astrology have arisen that way. “My best

friend

> has Jupiter in her first house and she loves cats. Therefore Jupiter in the

> first house means you love cats.â€

>

> Thanks and regards

>

> Girish

> --- On Fri, 11/20/09, Girish menon <horamag > wrote:

>

> Girish menon <horamag >

> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction

technique

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Friday, November 20, 2009, 6:26 AM

> Dear Anitaji

> I have met this astrologer twice and by first hand experience, I must say, he

IS amazing

>

> Madam can you please elaborate and share your experience .

> Thanks and regards

> Girish

Guest guest

Oh yes our Dear Srenadh ji is young at age and a wise old man by

knowledge. In last two years I have observed him to have become much

learned, and if he keeps this pace going then by the time he is sixty,

he will surely be one among the wisest men of India in these subjects.

At his age I was not half as knowledgableas he is now.

About spirituality I would say, that it has no definition because at my

age I get angrier very fast, am impulsive and can use the foulest of

language when provocated, but Sreenadhji does not get angry easily, but

is at ease to forgive and forget ones trespasses. This I would call

spirtiuality which I never had in his age nor possess even now.

About being young. there are very few young men these days. I am one. So

you can count me alongwith Sreenadh ji as young. Again what is the

definition of being young ? Being lively,full of fun, romantic,

intellectual and vigorous and cheerful readyto learn with a child like

innocence. If so, then certainly I am ready to be wooed. (haha) Any

takers ?

Best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " sreesog " <sreesog

wrote:

>

> Dear Rashmi ji,

> //So you are a young man with good knowledge//

> Ha..Ha.. I am praised - Thanks. :)

> I am a worldly, lively human being - I wonder how much spiritual I am.

;)

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , rashmi patel

rashmihpatel@ wrote:

> >

> > SreenadhJi,

> > Thanks to let us know yours birthday & even srinivasjis.

> > I had chat with you on religious topics, thought you must be old

knowing this much deep in even religious topics. So you are a young man

with good knowledge,v good.

> >

> > Rashmi Patel

> > USA

>

Guest guest

Dear SreenadhjiHappy belated birthday. Honestly your age was a big surprise for me.Thanks and regardsGirish--- On Fri, 11/20/09, sreesog <sreesog wrote:sreesog <sreesog Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction technique Date: Friday, November 20, 2009, 10:10 PM

Dear Girish Menon ji,

//avoid the temptation to look at only one or two charts. Half of the truly dumb ideas in astrology have arisen that way. “My best friend has Jupiter in her first house and she loves cats. Therefore Jupiter in the first house means you love cats.//

Ha..Ha.. Beautiful statement. I loved that! He is absolutely right. The next statement he makes in the said article is also note worthy - "We need to cast our nets more widely to see reliable patterns, and it is in those patterns that we mine the alchemical gold." - Right he is!

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

ancient_indian_ astrology, Girish menon <horamag > wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Anitaji

>

> past experience which I would like to share. Few years back I met an astrologer

> through a friend of mine and I felt the same experience as you felt. Only that

> cases like that. I am not telling that your friend has done this intentionally

> because my friend neither didn’t. But some astrologers use this tactics to expand

> their business obviously because of lack of knowledge in this great science. At

> experience.

>

> share our experiences. I will like to quote from the web.

>

>

>

> Half of the truly dumb ideas in astrology have arisen that way. “My best friend

>

> Thanks and regards

>

> Girish

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

my views are as below.

1) Sun sign as scorpio.

his aatma/Ego is like scorpian so he always want to act as scorpian if

get chance as master

2) Moon sign as Scorpio.

his mind is scorpian so he will think like scorpian and act in case he

is slave and may not act in case he is master

3) The Lagna as Scorpio.

People perception was always that he is scorpian

first clarification required where he want to act and then we can

figure out the vary nature of that jatak

only looking at above mentions details one can say but that is not

justification there is more then this as well to see.

------------------

Regards,

Devisingh

Bhaskar wrote:

Dear Anita ji and all,

Please let me have your views -

A person with -

1) Sun sign as scorpio.

2) Moon sign as Scorpio.

3) The Lagna as Scorpio.

Among above what should be the deciding factor to call him a Scorpio

nativity or a Scorpion, or Librian or Arien or whatever ?

Or is there any other factor also contributing to the above....

regards/Bhaskar.

Anita R <ash.rsh55

wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

> Belated birthday greetings to you. Sun sign is scorpio is it? Ah

ah...I am a scorpio too.

> god bless you and shower you all the good things in life.

> Love,

> Anita

>

> --- On Thu, 19/11/09, Sheevani sheevani147 wrote:

>

> Sheevani sheevani147

> Re: Rotating the Lagna - A

prediction technique

>

> Thursday, 19 November, 2009, 1:14 PM

>

Â

>

>

>

Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

>

>

> Happy Belated Birthday greetings to you. May Health, Wealth ,

Sucesss

and Happiness last throughout your long fulfilling life.

>

>

>

> warmest regards

>

> Sheevani

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog"

sreesog@

> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Gopi ji,

>

> > I don't know the Birth details of my friend. I will request

the

same, and if he provides and permits, I will share it here. My Birth

details are known to many - 1971 Nov 18; 2.54 AM; Trivandrum, Kerala.

Virgo Lagna, Libra Moon sign, Visakha Nakshatra. :)

>

> > Love and regards,

>

> > Sreenadh

>

> >

>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology,

"gopalakrishna"

<gopi_b927@> wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> > > nice thoughts indeed.I know there are highly learned

kerala

astrologers

>

> > > like in andhra.Unfortunatel y as you mentioned they are

not good

in

>

> > > english and net sauvy.I would like to have your friend's

birth

details

>

> > > if you have and dont mind sharing.You can send to my

Email.Incidentally

>

> > > i would like to have your own as well.

>

> > > Love and regards,

>

> > > gopi.

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

Homepage.

http://in./

>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,thankyou very much.I asked for it because i try to understand(NOT JUDGE) people from the point of view of the planets but not through my view simply because planets wont lie as we know.....Love and regards,gopi. , "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji,> Since you asked for the Birth details of my friend, I am providing it> below with his permission.> Name: Srinivas Taliparampu> DOB: 04-05-1970; 10.58 AM; Kannur, Kerala.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "sreesog" sreesog@> wrote:> >> > Dear Gopi ji,> > I don't know the Birth details of my friend. I will request the> same, and if he provides and permits, I will share it here. My Birth> details are known to many - 1971 Nov 18; 2.54 AM; Trivandrum, Kerala.> Virgo Lagna, Libra Moon sign, Visakha Nakshatra. :)> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> > , "gopalakrishna"> gopi_b927@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > nice thoughts indeed.I know there are highly learned kerala> astrologers> > > like in andhra.Unfortunately as you mentioned they are not good in> > > english and net sauvy.I would like to have your friend's birth> details> > > if you have and dont mind sharing.You can send to my> Email.Incidentally> > > i would like to have your own as well.> > > Love and regards,> > > gopi.> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

A beautiful contemplative mail written by You. Makes one think and ponder, with

sentiments and emotions stirring and coming up.

I enjoyed reading it twice.

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

>

> Kerala Literature:

> ------------------

> * Tunchatu Ezhuthaschan, the author of Adhyatma Ramayanam Kilippattu, the

father of Malayalam language. He is the extreme peak in malayalam literature -

the Everest. There is none in Malayalam literary history - as capable as him -

before or after.

> * Asan, Ullur, Vallattol - Three great poets (Maha Kavi). They cannot be

compered with the great peak Ezhuthaschan - they will stand below him only. But

their contribution was so great that, after them none came who can be compared

with them! The three great mountains!

> Now a days what we see in malayalam literature is just small hills with

their own beauty, but they are none compared to the majestic beauty and height

of these ancient mountain peaks.

> Sanskrit Literature:

> --------------------

> * Vyasa, the author of Mahabharata - he is the greatest peak, in the history

of Sanskrit literature; closely followed by Valmiki, the author of Yoga Vasishta

and Valmiki Ramayana.

> * Kalidasa, Bhasa, Bhartruhari etc: There are numerous such great mountains

that stand below those great sages but still awesome for us.

> * There are countless hills we see that please us with their contributions

from the ancient past, till date.

>

> This makes us wonder at times - whether creativity is decreasing as the age

pass by or what; with the yugas the abilities of individuals are diminishing or

what? Then their again some great personalities like Buddha, Osho etc appear in

between to make us wonder struck and show that yes, creativity is still flowing

without a break and also show that this flow of creativity has something to do

with the consciousness and enlightened understanding. The sages were so, the

Rishi patha is so, and the true knowledgeable one rise to the realm of Rishis -

we feel; the see and experience - Rishi Drishtati! Will at least Rishvat

Drishtati (Seeing like the sages) would be possible to other? May not be -

seeing like the sages is left to the sages alone - and not to others.

> So wonder stuck with the peaks, trying to travel the hills, we all have much

to go... a long path... Learning never ends...and we are never wise enough... If

so we won't have been here - and would have been much ahead - at this age! :)

> A story:

> -------

> A father told to his son: You idiot, do you know, Abraham lincoln learned in

the light of street lights and I am providing you with all these facilities and

you are still this dump?

> The child retorted: Papa, at you age he was the American president! (and

what are you now?)

> Ha...Ha... That is the world. Street lights won't help us; they are for the

lincolns (the genuine genius) and not for us. :) Edison can invent a 1000 things

by starting as news paper boy; but every that does not mean that every news

paper boy can become an Edison. The dumb school boy,the later day clerk, can

become Einstein; but that doesn't mean that every dumb school boy, or clerk will

became an Einstein.

> We the dumb new paper boys, and clerks and in search of street light

thinking that it would make us a lincoln or Edison; without becoming an Rishi we

are dreaming for the Rishi Drishti! But the life continues....Since we too are

part of this flow - the stream of life! :)

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish@>

wrote:

> >

> >

> > Oh yes our Dear Srenadh ji is young at age and a wise old man by

> > knowledge. In last two years I have observed him to have become much

> > learned, and if he keeps this pace going then by the time he is sixty,

> > he will surely be one among the wisest men of India in these subjects.

> > At his age I was not half as knowledgableas he is now.

> >

> > About spirituality I would say, that it has no definition because at my

> > age I get angrier very fast, am impulsive and can use the foulest of

> > language when provocated, but Sreenadhji does not get angry easily, but

> > is at ease to forgive and forget ones trespasses. This I would call

> > spirtiuality which I never had in his age nor possess even now.

> >

> > About being young. there are very few young men these days. I am one. So

> > you can count me alongwith Sreenadh ji as young. Again what is the

> > definition of being young ? Being lively,full of fun, romantic,

> > intellectual and vigorous and cheerful readyto learn with a child like

> > innocence. If so, then certainly I am ready to be wooed. (haha) Any

> > takers ?

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

>

Guest guest

Again a good mail.

Luckily I am potent enough in any which way with full of Potential.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " sreesog " <sreesog

wrote:

>

> Dear Girish ji,

> Thanks for the birthday wishes.

> //Honestly your age was a big surprise for me.//

> For one who started learning astrology at 17 years of age; and still

not reaching much at this 38 years of age (A long span of 21 years) -

neither the current knowledge or understanding is a surprise. He should

called a dumb one and not wise. There are many who are wiser than me and

masters of practical astrology but younger than me in Kerala - and

possibly it would be the same if I consider astro scholars from any part

of India. The only thing that distinguishes me is that, I write in

English, and is present in this . It is just the visibility -

and not the amount of knowledge. Among the peaks we are not even a hill

- and when we understand this, humbleness sets in and not ego.

> * At the age of 38 years Vivekananda had completed his work and gone.

> * It is said that Sankaracharya completed his work 16 years and was

gone.

> * Srinivas Ramanujan died at the age of 33 years.

> There are numerous great men who left a stamp before the age of 38

years; but we all humans are still here trying to find tail and head of

the subject we touched upon even at this late age of 38 years. And still

you think that my age was a surprise?! I think it is not and I am as

dumb as you can expect from a 38 years old. :) Usually the most creative

period of ones life is 25 to 35 years, but usually it is true that

his/her thoughts at that age manifest and put into paper only later

during 35 to 55 years of age. :=) This is the joke of life. :) Look

around - you will see this happening - all around. :)

> Anyway, in my opinion, one just need to have the POTENTIAL and not the

knowledge; knowledge follows there where the potential is present - it

is not the other way round. So if we are potent enough - and not

impotent - then creativity will flow; and knowledge seeds will come and

land in us. There is no surprise in it - it is just the law of life. :)

Potency or potential is a divine gift of god, and we can only enrich or

cultivate it, but not create. I am thankful to god that he provided me

with the potential; but humble since I know that it does not belong to

me but to the divine. This could be true for every one of us - here

together with a common interest - in astrology - and common heart (the

resonating feelings).

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , Girish menon horamag@

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadhji

> > Happy belated birthday. Honestly your age was a big surprise for me.

> > Thanks and regards

> > Girish

>

Guest guest

Hi,he is from kasargod. Venugopalan Podwal.Regards,Anita--- On Sat, 21/11/09, sreesog <sreesog wrote:sreesog <sreesog Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction technique Date: Saturday, 21 November, 2009, 5:55 AM

Dear Anita ji,

Was the potuval astrologer you are mentioning is from Kasargod or from Payyannur, Kannur? Just trying to identify him with a proper name. :)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

>

> Dear Girish ji,

> I perfectly understand your sentiments. BUt this astrologer whom I met, is the family astrologer of my husband's khaas friend who has been very helpful and loyal to us for more than 2 decades.. He actually suggested that I meet this astrologer to check out if there is any problem in my daughter's horoscope. We have been looking for a suitable match for her for the last 2 years and been getting no where. She has crossed 28 yrs. that is why our friend suggested that I meet this astrologer. This astrologer has been consulted by our family friend for decades and he says the astrologer has never been wrong so far.

> Hope I have satisfactorily answered your question.

> Incidentally, I consulted him only over my daughter's horoscope and showed him my husbands and mine just to learn something about a couple of statements my own maternal family astrologer made, I just wanted to know, on what basis our astrologer had made those comments.

> Regards,

> Anita

>

> --- On Fri, 20/11/09, Girish menon <horamag > wrote:

>

> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction technique

> Friday, 20 November, 2009, 3:29 PM

> Dear Anitaji

>

> past experience which I would like to share. Few years back I met an astrologer

> because my friend neither didn’t. But some astrologers use this tactics to expand

> their business obviously because of lack of knowledge in this great science. At

> experience.

>

> share our experiences. I will like to quote from the web.

>

> Half of the truly dumb ideas in astrology have arisen that way. “My best friend

>

> Thanks and regards

>

> Girish

> --- On Fri, 11/20/09, Girish menon <horamag > wrote:

>

> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction technique

> Friday, November 20, 2009, 6:26 AM

> Dear Anitaji

> I have met this astrologer twice and by first hand experience, I must say, he IS amazing

>

> Madam can you please elaborate and share your experience .

> Thanks and regards

> Girish

Guest guest

Dear Sree bhaskar,

Nakshtra birthday of any individual is as per the month and the occurence of his star

on that day (if it is on or after amavasya the star occuring on or after amavasya shud

be taken otherwise if it is on or after pournamasaya the star occuring on that

date is taken into consideration)

Eg: if a child id born 21st Nov 2009, the star being uthradam and the month is Vrichikam and the thithi is after amavasya. So the next year the naksthra birthday will fall in

the month of vrichika ie on the star uthradam occuring after amavasya. though the thithi

is sukla panchami we dont consider the star shud coincide with the thithi, only

consideration is whether before or after amavasya or pournamasya.

This is followed in the south, I am not sure abt the practices adopted by

people of east, west or north of India. Member of these states can highlight

their practices.

regards,

k.gopu

--- On Fri, 11/20/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction technique Date: Friday, November 20, 2009, 9:51 PM

Real Birthday is taken as Tithi in Hindu culture, if I am notmistaken.... ........Please correct me if I am wrong, which I dont thinkI am.......regards/Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog" <sreesog >wrote:>> Dear Manoj ji,> Thanks. :)> //Also best wishes for your REAL birthday (Nakshatra) (not sure if it> has already passed).//> Yes, it is already passed. :) I took birth on 1st in the month of> Vrischika on Visakham nakshatra on an Amavasi Tithi. :) Today is 5thof> Vrishchika. That B'day was 5 days ago. On 16th of Nov as per indian> system it was 1st of Vrischika (scorpio), Amavasi and Visakaha> Nakshatra. So my real

birth day (which I celebrated at home) as per> indian astrological system was on 16th of Nov. :) 18th Nov is my birth> date as per Gregorian calendar.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh>> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran> chandran_manoj@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadh Ji,> >> > Better Late than Never! Belated but Sincere Greetings on yourSun> Sign Birthday and wish the very best in years to come. Also bestwishes> for your REAL birthday (Nakshatra) (not sure if it has alreadypassed).> > Â> > Regards,> >  -Manoj>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,yes,i know and i will try since it is not easy and i have my own understanding/ reservations about previous birth(s).......Love and regards,gopi. , "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji, > //I asked for it because i try to understand(NOT JUDGE) people from the point of view of the planets but not through my view simply because planets wont lie //> Yes, I know. And you can try predicting his previous life events, since there is much specialty in his life; and hopefully it would be present in his chart as well we may believe. :) I am pointing not to the info I have revealed about him, but to the info I haven't. > Love and regards,> Sreenadh > > , "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > thankyou very much.I asked for it because i try to understand(NOT JUDGE)> > people from the point of view of the planets but not through my view> > simply because planets wont lie as we know.....> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > , "sreesog" <sreesog@>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Gopi ji,> > > Since you asked for the Birth details of my friend, I am providing> > it> > > below with his permission.> > > Name: Srinivas Taliparampu> > > DOB: 04-05-1970; 10.58 AM; Kannur, Kerala.> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,//I am

thankful to god that he provided me with the potential; but humble since I know

that it does not belong to me but to the divine. This could be true for every

one of us - here together with a common interest - in astrology - and common

heart (the resonating feelings).//nice post indeed,specially i like the above.....GOD bless,gopi. , "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Girish ji, > Thanks for the birthday wishes. > //Honestly your age was a big surprise for me.//> For one who started learning astrology at 17 years of age; and still not reaching much at this 38 years of age (A long span of 21 years) - neither the current knowledge or understanding is a surprise. He should called a dumb one and not wise. There are many who are wiser than me and masters of practical astrology but younger than me in Kerala - and possibly it would be the same if I consider astro scholars from any part of India. The only thing that distinguishes me is that, I write in English, and is present in this . It is just the visibility - and not the amount of knowledge. Among the peaks we are not even a hill - and when we understand this, humbleness sets in and not ego. > * At the age of 38 years Vivekananda had completed his work and gone. > * It is said that Sankaracharya completed his work 16 years and was gone.> * Srinivas Ramanujan died at the age of 33 years. > There are numerous great men who left a stamp before the age of 38 years; but we all humans are still here trying to find tail and head of the subject we touched upon even at this late age of 38 years. And still you think that my age was a surprise?! I think it is not and I am as dumb as you can expect from a 38 years old. :) Usually the most creative period of ones life is 25 to 35 years, but usually it is true that his/her thoughts at that age manifest and put into paper only later during 35 to 55 years of age. :=) This is the joke of life. :) Look around - you will see this happening - all around. :)> Anyway, in my opinion, one just need to have the POTENTIAL and not the knowledge; knowledge follows there where the potential is present - it is not the other way round. So if we are potent enough - and not impotent - then creativity will flow; and knowledge seeds will come and land in us. There is no surprise in it - it is just the law of life. :) Potency or potential is a divine gift of god, and we can only enrich or cultivate it, but not create. I am thankful to god that he provided me with the potential; but humble since I know that it does not belong to me but to the divine. This could be true for every one of us - here together with a common interest - in astrology - and common heart (the resonating feelings). > Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , Girish menon horamag@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadhji> > Happy belated birthday. Honestly your age was a big surprise for me.> > Thanks and regards> > Girish>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

If I remember correctly, the result attributed to Sun

in 7th was discussed in detail by Sreenadh-ji. The

relevant summary was available in the 'Files'. It

was more like... "Results of Sun in various houses."

Along with reference from various classics.

The person should get dominated by spouse and

he/she should have a changeable taste in food.

Will be having dis-satisfaction. Will be having the

feeling that his/her talents are not being recognized.

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of K GopuSunday, November 22, 2009 4:40 PM Subject: Re: Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction technique

dear Anitaji,

Sun in the 7th house of the native will have a spouse who will

be very much dominating on the native.

regards,

k.gopu--- On Sun, 11/22/09, Anita R <ash.rsh55 > wrote:

Anita R <ash.rsh55 >Re: Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction technique Date: Sunday, November 22, 2009, 10:05 AM

Dear Devi singh ji,You are talking of sun in 7th benefiting the spouse according to western or easter astrology?Because I am getting doubts since some time back in this very forum, there was a discussion going on about sun in 7th being detrimental to the interest of the spouse. Some one had posted a horoscope of a man with sun in 7th whose wife had committed suicide...Regards, Anita--- On Sat, 21/11/09, devisigh <devisingh.rajput@ gmail.com> wrote:

devisigh <devisingh.rajput@ gmail.com>Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction techniqueancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, 21 November, 2009, 11:11 AM

Dear Bhaskar ji,My understanding is as below."sun in scorpio and in 7th house will help native's wife""moon in scorpio and in 4th house will help native's mother"------------ ------ Regards, DevisinghBhaskar wrote:

Dear Devisingh ji,

Thank you for the inputs.

The effects of the Sun , Moon and Lagna would vary in Scorpio.

For instance what is this mix going to produce ?

The Sun, a Hot fiery Planet, in a Fixed but watery sign (Scorpio)?

Imagine - A Red Hot Fire tong coming straight after being baked in the Fire, in the fingers of a Doctor , coming to land on the boil on the skin which has developed pus.

Now if this Sun sign is Scorpio but this is placed in the 7th house, then whom do you think will be like this? The native or his wife ????

Ponder, think and let me know.

What about Moon in Scorpio ? A watery planet in a watery sign ? Why is it debeilitated here ? What are the effects here to the native with such a Mooon ?Suppose it appears in the 4th house then will the results be attributed to the mother or to the native ?

Ponder, think and let me know.

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, devisigh <devisingh.rajput@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,> > my views are as below.> > 1) Sun sign as scorpio.> his aatma/Ego is like scorpian so he always want to act as scorpian if > get chance as master> > 2) Moon sign as Scorpio.> his mind is scorpian so he will think like scorpian and act in case he > is slave and may not act in case he is master> > 3) The Lagna as Scorpio.> People perception was always that he is scorpian> > first clarification required where he want to act and then we can figure > out the vary nature of that jatak> > only looking at above mentions details one can say but that is not > justification there is more then this as well to see.> > ------------ ------> Regards,> Devisingh> > > Bhaskar wrote:> > > >> >> > Dear Anita ji and all,> >> > Please let me have your views -> >> > A person with -> >> > 1) Sun sign as scorpio.> >> > 2) Moon sign as Scorpio.> >> > 3) The Lagna as Scorpio.> >> > Among above what should be the deciding factor to call him a Scorpio> > nativity or a Scorpion, or Librian or Arien or whatever ?> >> > Or is there any other factor also contributing to the above....> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology > > <ancient_ indian_astrology %40. com>, Anita R > > ash.rsh55@> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > Belated birthday greetings to you. Sun sign is scorpio is it? Ah> > ah...I am a scorpio too.> > > god bless you and shower you all the good things in life.> > > Love,> > > Anita> > >> > > --- On Thu, 19/11/09, Sheevani sheevani147@ wrote:> > >> > > Sheevani sheevani147@> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rotating the Lagna - A> > prediction technique> > > ancient_indian_ astrology > > <ancient_ indian_astrology %40. com>> > > Thursday, 19 November, 2009, 1:14 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Â> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > >> > >> > >> > > Happy Belated Birthday greetings to you. May Health, Wealth , Sucesss> > and Happiness last throughout your long fulfilling life.> > >> > >> > >> > > warmest regards> > >> > > Sheevani> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog" sreesog@> > > wrote:> > >> > > >> > >> > > > Dear Gopi ji,> > >> > > > I don't know the Birth details of my friend. I will request the> > same, and if he provides and permits, I will share it here. My Birth> > details are known to many - 1971 Nov 18; 2.54 AM; Trivandrum, Kerala.> > Virgo Lagna, Libra Moon sign, Visakha Nakshatra. :)> > >> > > > Love and regards,> > >> > > > Sreenadh> > >> > > >> > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopalakrishna"> > <gopi_b927@> wrote:> > >> > > > >> > >> > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > >> > > > > nice thoughts indeed.I know there are highly learned kerala> > astrologers> > >> > > > > like in andhra.Unfortunatel y as you mentioned they are not good> > in> > >> > > > > english and net sauvy.I would like to have your friend's birth> > details> > >> > > > > if you have and dont mind sharing.You can send to my> > Email.Incidentally> > >> > > > > i would like to have your own as well.> > >> > > > > Love and regards,> > >> > > > > gopi.> > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > http://in.. com/ <http://in.. com/>> > >> >> >>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Devi singh ji,

1)This is another new term unheard of in Astakvarga " Energy

Distribution " . Can you please explain us what is this ?

2) We were initially speaking about Sun in 7th in Scorpio sign, and you

mentioned it helps the spouse ? But You have not clarified

astrologically how it can help the spouse and in what departments? Will

it help her to eat more food, dress like an actress, love her husband

more, help her in inviting or attracting people - help her in what sense

actually ?

3)The unwritten query of our previous communication still remains

unanswered. If this position helps the spouse, then in what way will it

help the native we were talking about ? Or will it not help the native

at all. And would the native with Sun in Scorpio be called or known as a

Scorpion ?

regards/Bhaskar.

, devisigh

<devisingh.rajput wrote:

>

> Dear Anita ji,

>

> It is based on Astakvarga " Energy distribution " .

>

> This is what we can tell at glance but further we can dig inside that

as

> well.

> Please note that

> " Sun is seventh " and " Sun is seventh in Scorpio " both are treated as

> different.

> " Help " does not means benific always ....mostly helps in benific

results

> but not always it can be for malefic results as well.

> " Native wife " means 7th house matters.....accidents for native is also

> matters of 7th house.

>

> ------------------

> Regards,

> Devisingh

>

> Anita R wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Devi singh ji,

> > You are talking of sun in 7th benefiting the spouse according to

> > western or easter astrology?

> > Because I am getting doubts since some time back in this very forum,

> > there was a discussion going on about sun in 7th being detrimental

to

> > the interest of the spouse. Some one had posted a horoscope of a man

> > with sun in 7th whose wife had committed suicide...

> > Regards,

> > Anita

> > --- On *Sat, 21/11/09, devisigh /devisingh.rajput/* wrote:

> >

> >

> > devisigh devisingh.rajput

> > Re: Re: Rotating the Lagna - A

> > prediction technique

> >

> > Saturday, 21 November, 2009, 11:11 AM

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> >

> > My understanding is as below.

> >

> > " sun in scorpio and in 7th house will help native's wife "

> > " moon in scorpio and in 4th house will help native's mother "

> >

> > ------------ ------

> > Regards,

> > Devisingh

> >

> > Bhaskar wrote:

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear Devisingh ji,

> >>

> >> Thank you for the inputs.

> >>

> >> The effects of the Sun , Moon and Lagna would vary in Scorpio.

> >>

> >> _For instance what is this mix going to produce ?_

> >>

> >> The Sun, a Hot fiery Planet, in a Fixed but watery sign (Scorpio)?

> >>

> >> Imagine - A Red Hot Fire tong coming straight after being baked

> >> in the Fire, in the fingers of a Doctor , coming to land on the

> >> boil on the skin which has developed pus.

> >>

> >> Now if this Sun sign is Scorpio but this is placed in the 7th

> >> house, then whom do you think will be like this? The native or

> >> his wife ????

> >>

> >> Ponder, think and let me know.

> >>

> >> What about Moon in Scorpio ? A watery planet in a watery sign ?

> >> Why is it debeilitated here ? What are the effects here to the

> >> native with such a Mooon ?Suppose it appears in the 4th house

> >> then will the results be attributed to the mother or to the native

?

> >>

> >> Ponder, think and let me know.

> >>

> >> regards/Bhaskar.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> ancient_indian_ astrology, devisigh

> >> <devisingh.rajput@ ...> wrote:

> >> >

> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> >> >

> >> > my views are as below.

> >> >

> >> > 1) Sun sign as scorpio.

> >> > his aatma/Ego is like scorpian so he always want to act as

> >> scorpian if

> >> > get chance as master

> >> >

> >> > 2) Moon sign as Scorpio.

> >> > his mind is scorpian so he will think like scorpian and act in

> >> case he

> >> > is slave and may not act in case he is master

> >> >

> >> > 3) The Lagna as Scorpio.

> >> > People perception was always that he is scorpian

> >> >

> >> > first clarification required where he want to act and then we

> >> can figure

> >> > out the vary nature of that jatak

> >> >

> >> > only looking at above mentions details one can say but that is

not

> >> > justification there is more then this as well to see.

> >> >

> >> > ------------ ------

> >> > Regards,

> >> > Devisingh

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Bhaskar wrote:

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > > Dear Anita ji and all,

> >> > >

> >> > > Please let me have your views -

> >> > >

> >> > > A person with -

> >> > >

> >> > > 1) Sun sign as scorpio.

> >> > >

> >> > > 2) Moon sign as Scorpio.

> >> > >

> >> > > 3) The Lagna as Scorpio.

> >> > >

> >> > > Among above what should be the deciding factor to call him a

> >> Scorpio

> >> > > nativity or a Scorpion, or Librian or Arien or whatever ?

> >> > >

> >> > > Or is there any other factor also contributing to the above....

> >> > >

> >> > > regards/Bhaskar.

> >> > >

> >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> >> > > <ancient_ indian_astrology %40. com>, Anita R

> >> > > ash.rsh55@

> >> > > wrote:

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >> > > > Belated birthday greetings to you. Sun sign is scorpio is

> >> it? Ah

> >> > > ah...I am a scorpio too.

> >> > > > god bless you and shower you all the good things in life.

> >> > > > Love,

> >> > > > Anita

> >> > > >

> >> > > > --- On Thu, 19/11/09, Sheevani sheevani147@ wrote:

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Sheevani sheevani147@

> >> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rotating the Lagna -

A

> >> > > prediction technique

> >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> >> > > <ancient_ indian_astrology %40. com>

> >> > > > Thursday, 19 November, 2009, 1:14 PM

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Â

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Happy Belated Birthday greetings to you. May Health, Wealth

> >> , Sucesss

> >> > > and Happiness last throughout your long fulfilling life.

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > > warmest regards

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Sheevani

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> >> " sreesog " sreesog@

> >> > > > wrote:

> >> > > >

> >> > > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > > > Dear Gopi ji,

> >> > > >

> >> > > > > I don't know the Birth details of my friend. I will

> >> request the

> >> > > same, and if he provides and permits, I will share it here.

> >> My Birth

> >> > > details are known to many - 1971 Nov 18; 2.54 AM; Trivandrum,

> >> Kerala.

> >> > > Virgo Lagna, Libra Moon sign, Visakha Nakshatra. :)

> >> > > >

> >> > > > > Love and regards,

> >> > > >

> >> > > > > Sreenadh

> >> > > >

> >> > > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> >> " gopalakrishna "

> >> > > <gopi_b927@> wrote:

> >> > > >

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >> > > >

> >> > > > > > nice thoughts indeed.I know there are highly learned

kerala

> >> > > astrologers

> >> > > >

> >> > > > > > like in andhra.Unfortunatel y as you mentioned they are

> >> not good

> >> > > in

> >> > > >

> >> > > > > > english and net sauvy.I would like to have your

> >> friend's birth

> >> > > details

> >> > > >

> >> > > > > > if you have and dont mind sharing.You can send to my

> >> > > Email.Incidentally

> >> > > >

> >> > > > > > i would like to have your own as well.

> >> > > >

> >> > > > > > Love and regards,

> >> > > >

> >> > > > > > gopi.

> >> > > >

> >> > > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

> >> Homepage.

> >> > > http://in.. com/ <http://in.. com/>

> >> > > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

> >

------

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage

> > <http://in.rd./tagline_yyi_1/*http://in./>.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear friend,

Lagna lord in 7th or Upachaya houses to 7th....partner dominating.

7th lord in lagna..or upachaya to lagna...partner submissive.

This is the principle base on house, that overrides the principle based on

malefic/benefic nature of planets.

Regards,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

>

> Hi,

> I am sure there are exceptions. My dad has sun in the 7th and he completely

dominates my mom.. much to our discomfort..

> Regards,

> Anita

Guest guest

Dear Anita ji,

Text Book Rules are meant just for knowledge of what can be with a

particular placement or combination somewhere BUT these rules must be

applied in absence of any other influences influencing this placement or

combination.

For instance we all know that a Leo Lagna will be a Fiery personality.

But what happens when the Moon is situated in the Lagna, and the Sun

goes in Cancer ? Will not the fire become less fiery and depleted ? Or

same with saturn or Ketu coming to sit in the Lagna Leo?

In same manner its not necessary that Sun in 7th will cause problems in

marital Life, or divorce or dominations etc. The result has to be

assessed in totality. Presently I am in Jaipur and I know a couple who

both have Sun and Mars in their 7th houses, but are a perfect couple and

both earning between 15-25 lakhs per Month(not annum) as Professionals

in their respective areas.I cannot of course disclose their names or

Profession but both of them are normally away from each other for more

than 15 days a month due to their profession which takes one of them to

touring extensively all over the world/India. And they have been married

since 10 years, and still a lovey dovey couple. If a genuine assessment

is made then I would say that the wife overshadows her husband, but only

till a tolerable limit.

Therefore statements thrown in the air , about dictums which are to be

applied in isolations, are of no avail normally. Do not look much deep

than necessary in such statements.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Anita R <ash.rsh55

wrote:

>

> Hi,

> I am sure there are exceptions. My dad has sun in the 7th and he

completely dominates my mom.. much to our discomfort..

> Regards,

> Anita

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Lots of questions ....Let me take one by one

"Energy Distribution"

All 7 planets are considered as source of energy which distributed to

12 houses of matters

Energy distributed to some places positive and rest places negative.

However Amount of energy depends on Nakshatra/NK Lord and other planets

aspects and other factors.

So House of concern gets contributed by each planets energy positive

and negative.

after looking this distribution we can come up with reasoning that

suits best for all this distribution

"Sun in 7th in Scorpio sign"

At first glance without seeing anything we can only tell very less

Asc will be taurus and sun will be Lord of 4th house.

It can be said that this sun will contribute positive energy to 7th

house

---Reasoning come up is su karak for responsibilities(10th house) and

Luck/Dharm/Religion (9th house) contribute to 7th (partnerships) so

natives partnership with his spouse will be good related to work and

religious deeds.

---so this scorpion sun energy gives good results related to

spouse......spouse will helps native in work and Religious/Prosperity

matters

"Scorpion"

As Native has Scorpion Sun ....so certainly he has this energy ....he

is scorpion

------------------

Regards,

Devisingh

Bhaskar wrote:

Dear Devi singh ji,

1)This is another new term unheard of in Astakvarga "Energy

Distribution". Can you please explain us what is this ?

2) We were initially speaking about Sun in 7th in Scorpio sign, and you

mentioned it helps the spouse ? But You have not clarified

astrologically how it can help the spouse and in what departments? Will

it help her to eat more food, dress like an actress, love her husband

more, help her in inviting or attracting people - help her in what sense

actually ?

3)The unwritten query of our previous communication still remains

unanswered. If this position helps the spouse, then in what way will it

help the native we were talking about ? Or will it not help the native

at all. And would the native with Sun in Scorpio be called or known as a

Scorpion ?

regards/Bhaskar.