say it works wonderfully for giving generalised predictions. The besy part is

that as you said,no Vimsottari dasha is required and most of the points match

the individual of the chart in question. This may not give precise results but

it does come close to what one may expect in the year. There are ready made

formats which one has to read keeping the planetary positions in mind. (It is

like a Mini nadi system in process).

But unfortunately such techniques may not hold water with those who ask for

sources, stotras and authenticities. So people like me just keep quiet and when

we go, such techniques also go alongwith us ,lost in the eternity.

Astrology I have found over the years, is not as complex as it is made out to

be, and actually the books written in South languages, and in Sanskrit-Hindi are

having a great gigantic amount of information which the English writers have

still not been able to translate, and such wonderful techniques are available in

plenty in our Hindi books. But the point is one has to read a full books and

then locate what is important to be used and applied. Those who can do this are

better equipped in practical predictive astrology, then the complexity creators

of this trade.

Love n regards,

Bhaskar.

, " sreesog " <sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear All,

> Yesterday I was talking to one of my good friends -Srinivas, a professional

astrologer from Taliparambu, Kannur, Kerala. During our discussion he told to

about a successful technique - apart from vimsottari dasa - he is using for the

purpose of yearly result predictions based on natal horoscope. He was of the

opinion that, this technique is so strong and useful that even without

Vimsottari or any other dasa system we can predict the results that would be

experienced by the native year by year just based on natal horoscope itself! The

root of this method, lies in a Sasanka Saradeeya (an ancient and authentic text

that deals with marriage matching etc). I will quote the relevant quote in

another mail, but for now, I will proceed with describing the method to be used.

It is as follows -

> 1) Consider the natal chart and see whether the lagna is in Odd sign or even

sign (i.e. Oja and Ugma signs).

> 2) As per the said Sasanka saradeeya quote, if Lagna is considered to stay in

a sign for year (i.e. indicate the result for an year based on that particular

house). If the natal lagna is on odd sign, we are supposed to move lagna

clockwise; and if the natal lagna is in even sign, we are supposed to move lagna

anticlockwise. Thus in 12 years lagna completes a circle - irrespective of

whether the movement considered is clockwise or anticlockwise.

> 3) When the native comes to you for prediction, consider this temporary

assumed position of lagna in natal chart and predict the result for that year

from there of - it will reflect the real life experiences of the native - my

friend says!

> The method seems to be very simple and effective.

> For example take the chart of Rajiv Gandhi (his death took place in 47th year

after his birth) -

> The natal lagna is Leo, an Odd sign, and the lagna rotation should be

clockwise. After 12 x 3 = 36 years the lagna would reach the beginning of Leo.

After 10 more years on the 11th year, the lagna would be in 11th house from

lagna - i.e. in Gemini.

> We just need to look at his chart, keeping/considering Gemini as lagna to

know the kind of results that would be experienced by him in that year. What do

we find? In Gemini we find the 8th lord Saturn! In 2nd house house Rahu and Mars

in 4th. All other planets in 3rd house with ketu in 8th! Does it not indicate

the kind of result (death) experienced by him at that age?

> Let us take another example - the chart of Indira Gandhi. Her lagna is Cancer

26 deg, an Even sign, and the lagna rotation should be anticlockwise. After 12 x

5 = 60 years the lagna would reach the beginning of Cancer. On the 7th year from

this the lagna would be in 6th house from natal lagna - in Sagittarius. How

would the results experienced by her for that year if we consider Sagittarius as

lagn? Lagna lord Ju is in 6th from Sg and 6th lord venus in lagna, 9th lord Moon

in 2nd house and 2nd Saturn in 8th, 12th lord Mars in 9th and 9th lord Sun in

12th. Don't you find the positon, catastrophic enough to cause a mishap?

> Me too find it to be a useful technique, especially to predict how various

years were for the native - since just by looking at the horoscope itself,

without considering even the Vimsottari dasa we can predict how the various

years were for the native.

> Consider my own case - I am virgo born with a strong 7th house (i.e. 7th

house Ju aspecting 7th house with its 5th house aspect from Scorpio). My lagna

is odd, so counting should be anticlockwise, and at 36 years of age, the lagna

virgo would repeat. My marriage happened exactly at this age itself!

> OK. Now try this technique in your horoscopes or some example horoscopes

and let me know how you feel about this technique and its usefulness. :)

> Note: A point to be remembered is that as per this technique 1 year = 30

degree. Therefore, you might be even able to use this technique even to pinpoint

event dates - a possible area of research.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi ji,

//> i don't know if this technique is available in any classics(ancient) //

This method IS available in classics (e.g. Sasanka Saradeeya) and that too

with clear clarity.

//but i believe we have to experiment and move forward in a research mode and

take astrology forward as a super(ior) science//

I fully agree with you on this. :)

//without just sticking on to clasics only just the way you have done.//

I fully disagree with you on this - because astrology is an agama sastra

(ancient advice) and we have to -

1) KNOW: First, KNOW what the sages told and what are the guidance (related to

every sub subject in astrology) given by them.

2) FILL THE LOGICAL GAPS: Second, if some logical gaps are found, then only

apply our logic and intuition to construct a complete picture by FILLING THE

GAPS.

3) EXPERIMENT: Third, In both the above scenarios continuous EXPERIMENTATION

does matter since, the same only can ensure that we are in the right track and

also that our derivations are in tune with actual reality experienced.

This is my opinion and the path I would prefer to follow. :)

Jumping to the 3rd step, without the awareness of the first and second does

not make sense. That would be just doing without knowing or learning,

implementing without understanding etc etc. As well known in software parlance -

a project failure caused by unplanned activity would be the usual result. :=)

//This is my personal opinion only.Learned members are welcome to take it or

leave it.Discussion is ok but no arguments please.......//

I appreciate it as your opinion, no argumentation as well. But please try to

review the validity of the points I presented as well.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, " gopalakrishna " <gopi_b927

wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

> i dont know if this technique is available in any clasics(ancient) but i

> believe we have to experiment and move forward in a research mode and

> take astrology forward as a super(ior) science without just sticking on

> to clasics only just the way you have done.This is my personal opinion

> only.Learned members are welcome to take it or leave it.Discussion is ok

> but no arguments please.......

> Love and regards,

> gopi.

Guest guest

dear sreenadhji,I checked my date of birth and my eldest son's date of birth based on therotating lagna. My son's date and month are the same as that of mine ie14th june. My lagna is even sign ie vrishcika and my son is on odd signie kumbha. But on 14th june 2009 both have the same lagna ie libra in spite of even and odd lagnas.really wonderful and interesting .thanks,regards,k.gopu--- On Thu, 11/19/09, sreesog <sreesog wrote:sreesog <sreesog Rotating the Lagna - A prediction technique Date: Thursday, November 19, 2009, 11:25 AM

Dear All,

Yesterday I was talking to one of my good friends -Srinivas, a professional astrologer from Taliparambu, Kannur, Kerala. During our discussion he told to about a successful technique - apart from vimsottari dasa - he is using for the purpose of yearly result predictions based on natal horoscope. He was of the opinion that, this technique is so strong and useful that even without Vimsottari or any other dasa system we can predict the results that would be experienced by the native year by year just based on natal horoscope itself! The root of this method, lies in a Sasanka Saradeeya (an ancient and authentic text that deals with marriage matching etc). I will quote the relevant quote in another mail, but for now, I will proceed with describing the method to be used. It is as follows -

1) Consider the natal chart and see whether the lagna is in Odd sign or even sign (i.e. Oja and Ugma signs).

2) As per the said Sasanka saradeeya quote, if Lagna is considered to stay in a sign for year (i.e. indicate the result for an year based on that particular house). If the natal lagna is on odd sign, we are supposed to move lagna clockwise; and if the natal lagna is in even sign, we are supposed to move lagna anticlockwise. Thus in 12 years lagna completes a circle - irrespective of whether the movement considered is clockwise or anticlockwise.

3) When the native comes to you for prediction, consider this temporary assumed position of lagna in natal chart and predict the result for that year from there of - it will reflect the real life experiences of the native - my friend says!

The method seems to be very simple and effective.

For example take the chart of Rajiv Gandhi (his death took place in 47th year after his birth) -

The natal lagna is Leo, an Odd sign, and the lagna rotation should be clockwise. After 12 x 3 = 36 years the lagna would reach the beginning of Leo. After 10 more years on the 11th year, the lagna would be in 11th house from lagna - i.e. in Gemini.

We just need to look at his chart, keeping/considering Gemini as lagna to know the kind of results that would be experienced by him in that year. What do we find? In Gemini we find the 8th lord Saturn! In 2nd house house Rahu and Mars in 4th. All other planets in 3rd house with ketu in 8th! Does it not indicate the kind of result (death) experienced by him at that age?

Let us take another example - the chart of Indira Gandhi. Her lagna is Cancer 26 deg, an Even sign, and the lagna rotation should be anticlockwise. After 12 x 5 = 60 years the lagna would reach the beginning of Cancer. On the 7th year from this the lagna would be in 6th house from natal lagna - in Sagittarius. How would the results experienced by her for that year if we consider Sagittarius as lagn? Lagna lord Ju is in 6th from Sg and 6th lord venus in lagna, 9th lord Moon in 2nd house and 2nd Saturn in 8th, 12th lord Mars in 9th and 9th lord Sun in 12th. Don't you find the positon, catastrophic enough to cause a mishap?

Me too find it to be a useful technique, especially to predict how various years were for the native - since just by looking at the horoscope itself, without considering even the Vimsottari dasa we can predict how the various years were for the native.

Consider my own case - I am virgo born with a strong 7th house (i.e. 7th house Ju aspecting 7th house with its 5th house aspect from Scorpio). My lagna is odd, so counting should be anticlockwise, and at 36 years of age, the lagna virgo would repeat. My marriage happened exactly at this age itself!

OK. Now try this technique in your horoscopes or some example horoscopes and let me know how you feel about this technique and its usefulness. :)

Note: A point to be remembered is that as per this technique 1 year = 30 degree. Therefore, you might be even able to use this technique even to pinpoint event dates - a possible area of research.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

Guest guest

Very beautiful idea sreenadh ji.Your friend is very wise indeed..Regards, Anita--- On Thu, 19/11/09, sreesog <sreesog wrote:sreesog <sreesog Rotating the Lagna - A prediction technique Date: Thursday, 19 November, 2009, 5:55 AM

Dear All,

Yesterday I was talking to one of my good friends -Srinivas, a professional astrologer from Taliparambu, Kannur, Kerala. During our discussion he told to about a successful technique - apart from vimsottari dasa - he is using for the purpose of yearly result predictions based on natal horoscope. He was of the opinion that, this technique is so strong and useful that even without Vimsottari or any other dasa system we can predict the results that would be experienced by the native year by year just based on natal horoscope itself! The root of this method, lies in a Sasanka Saradeeya (an ancient and authentic text that deals with marriage matching etc). I will quote the relevant quote in another mail, but for now, I will proceed with describing the method to be used. It is as follows -

1) Consider the natal chart and see whether the lagna is in Odd sign or even sign (i.e. Oja and Ugma signs).

2) As per the said Sasanka saradeeya quote, if Lagna is considered to stay in a sign for year (i.e. indicate the result for an year based on that particular house). If the natal lagna is on odd sign, we are supposed to move lagna clockwise; and if the natal lagna is in even sign, we are supposed to move lagna anticlockwise. Thus in 12 years lagna completes a circle - irrespective of whether the movement considered is clockwise or anticlockwise.

3) When the native comes to you for prediction, consider this temporary assumed position of lagna in natal chart and predict the result for that year from there of - it will reflect the real life experiences of the native - my friend says!

The method seems to be very simple and effective.

For example take the chart of Rajiv Gandhi (his death took place in 47th year after his birth) -

The natal lagna is Leo, an Odd sign, and the lagna rotation should be clockwise. After 12 x 3 = 36 years the lagna would reach the beginning of Leo. After 10 more years on the 11th year, the lagna would be in 11th house from lagna - i.e. in Gemini.

We just need to look at his chart, keeping/considering Gemini as lagna to know the kind of results that would be experienced by him in that year. What do we find? In Gemini we find the 8th lord Saturn! In 2nd house house Rahu and Mars in 4th. All other planets in 3rd house with ketu in 8th! Does it not indicate the kind of result (death) experienced by him at that age?

Let us take another example - the chart of Indira Gandhi. Her lagna is Cancer 26 deg, an Even sign, and the lagna rotation should be anticlockwise. After 12 x 5 = 60 years the lagna would reach the beginning of Cancer. On the 7th year from this the lagna would be in 6th house from natal lagna - in Sagittarius. How would the results experienced by her for that year if we consider Sagittarius as lagn? Lagna lord Ju is in 6th from Sg and 6th lord venus in lagna, 9th lord Moon in 2nd house and 2nd Saturn in 8th, 12th lord Mars in 9th and 9th lord Sun in 12th. Don't you find the positon, catastrophic enough to cause a mishap?

Me too find it to be a useful technique, especially to predict how various years were for the native - since just by looking at the horoscope itself, without considering even the Vimsottari dasa we can predict how the various years were for the native.

Consider my own case - I am virgo born with a strong 7th house (i.e. 7th house Ju aspecting 7th house with its 5th house aspect from Scorpio). My lagna is odd, so counting should be anticlockwise, and at 36 years of age, the lagna virgo would repeat. My marriage happened exactly at this age itself!

OK. Now try this technique in your horoscopes or some example horoscopes and let me know how you feel about this technique and its usefulness. :)

Note: A point to be remembered is that as per this technique 1 year = 30 degree. Therefore, you might be even able to use this technique even to pinpoint event dates - a possible area of research.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Gopal ji,

//> Does it mean that an individual goes through a similar life pattern every 12

years?//

Yes, it does. But don't assume that the events will verbatim similar since

age, environment, transit, dasa all influence the final outcome and possible

final result that would be experienced by the native.

So at the end - it would be safe to say that, life patter would be similar but

not same; events may have some similarity, but NOT same. This is NOT a tool that

should be irrespective of other tools and understanding we may arrive at based

on horoscope, dasa, transit etc - but a tool to be used along with them.

Hope this helps.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, subragops3 wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh Ji,

>

> Thanks for enlightening on this technique.

>

> Does it mean that an individual goes through a similar life pattern every 12

years?

>

> Regards

> Gopal

Guest guest

Dear Gopu ji,

May be you are taking it one step further, but yes, all such experimentation

has its own value. :)

//> I checked my date of birth and my eldest son's date of birth based on the

rotating lagna. My son's date and month are the same as that of mine ie 14th

june. My lagna is even sign ie vrishcika and my son is on odd sign ie kumbha.

But on 14th june 2009 both have the same lagna ie libra in spite of even and odd

lagnas.//

Actually you are supposed to rotate your lagna alone (Anticlockwise since your

lagna scorpio is even sign), and look at the result from the lagna you arrive at

for the date of birth of your son.

Actually - possibly - it is supposed to be Scorpio itself and NOT libra, in

this case. Please re-calculate based on your lagna longitude, since we are

supposed to consider the the same while using this method. Anyway, if the

planetary position starting from Libra lagna itself can indicate the same result

(due to the position of 5th lord, Jupiter etc) then it is another matter. Please

re-check and revert.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, K Gopu <kgopu_24 wrote:

>

> dear sreenadhji,

> I checked my date of birth and my eldest son's date of birth based on the

> rotating lagna. My son's date and month are the same as that of mine ie

> 14th june. My lagna is even sign ie vrishcika and my son is on odd sign

> ie kumbha. But on 14th june 2009 both have the same lagna ie libra in spite of

even and odd lagnas.

> really wonderful and interesting .

> thanks,

> regards,

> k.gopu

Guest guest

dear sreenadhji,the error was from my end and the same is regretted.My lagna will be vrichikam and my son's lagna will beKanya using rotation technique. However if u cast the chart using Jhora on14th june 2009, using my time of birth I getvrichikam and when i apply my son's time of birthI get kumbha lagna and the longititude coincides withthe longititude at the time of his birth, whereas in my case there isa small difference of one degree in the longititude.If u want to chek i can give my birth details.regards,k.gopu--- On Thu, 11/19/09, sreesog <sreesog wrote:sreesog <sreesog Re: Rotating the Lagna - A

prediction technique Date: Thursday, November 19, 2009, 3:19 PM

Dear Gopu ji,

May be you are taking it one step further, but yes, all such experimentation has its own value. :)

//> I checked my date of birth and my eldest son's date of birth based on the rotating lagna. My son's date and month are the same as that of mine ie 14th june. My lagna is even sign ie vrishcika and my son is on odd sign ie kumbha. But on 14th june 2009 both have the same lagna ie libra in spite of even and odd lagnas.//

Actually you are supposed to rotate your lagna alone (Anticlockwise since your lagna scorpio is even sign), and look at the result from the lagna you arrive at for the date of birth of your son.

Actually - possibly - it is supposed to be Scorpio itself and NOT libra, in this case. Please re-calculate based on your lagna longitude, since we are supposed to consider the the same while using this method. Anyway, if the planetary position starting from Libra lagna itself can indicate the same result (due to the position of 5th lord, Jupiter etc) then it is another matter. Please re-check and revert.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

ancient_indian_ astrology, K Gopu <kgopu_24@.. .> wrote:

>

> dear sreenadhji,

> I checked my date of birth and my eldest son's date of birth based on the

> rotating lagna. My son's date and month are the same as that of mine ie

> 14th june. My lagna is even sign ie vrishcika and my son is on odd sign

> ie kumbha. But on 14th june 2009 both have the same lagna ie libra in spite of even and odd lagnas.

> really wonderful and interesting .

> thanks,

> regards,

> k.gopu

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,nice thoughts indeed.I know there are highly learned kerala astrologers like in andhra.Unfortunately as you mentioned they are not good in english and net sauvy.I would like to have your friend's birth details if you have and dont mind sharing.You can send to my Email.Incidentally i would like to have your own as well.Love and regards,gopi. , "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Anita ji, > Ha..Ha.. That friend of mine is wise indeed, not only in this case but also in many others as well. :) He is one of the rare individuals who can still calculate the whole chart using Drigganita based memorized vakyas alone and without using any ephemeris. He is excellent in Kavadi kriya (the ancient technique of doing astronomical and astrological calculations using shells), hold a double MA (one in sanskrit and other in Jyotish), well logical, fluent in english, writes articles on various malayalam astrological magazines, helped chandrahari in calculating/creating/publishing an ephemeris (Siva sasanam panjangam) in malayalam based on Chandra hari ayanamsa and is aged around 40 years only. :) > But still he is a student of astrology (while being a professional astrologer himself), and is learning astrology from Talayolaparampu Parameswara Menon by assisting him numerous Deva Prashnas (Temple Prashna) conducted by the aged, reputed, well learned, scholar astrologer Talayolaparampu Parameswara Menon ji.> He (Srinivas) is the son of Krishnan Nair. Let us remember that Krishnan Nair is the guru of another legendary astrologer astrologer Kapli Nambootiri well famous in Kerala and parts of Karnataka.> By the way, even though Srinivas is an excellent scholar and a very good friend of mine, there are many legendary astrologers who are simply living legends in kerala; but the sad fact for us is that none of them writes in english (actually most of them not even in malayalam), and very less to say about them writing in astro or doing net astrology. :)> Apart from our Sunil nair (who uses a mix of techniques half from Kerla and half from other sources), the only traditional kerala astrologer, I could find in net is Suresh Babu A G who is the owner moderator of kerala_vedic_astrology .> While I was learning astrology, I had an intelligent friend who was learning astrology along with myself from the same guru and also from another guru. His name is Ratheesh. At that time he was so versatile that, I thought that he will become a great astrologer in future. In the flow of time, I lost contact with him, and recently I met him in Orkut, invited him to this group as well - but now he is no more active in astrology and is working in some Gulf country. As per my invite he joined this group as well. I wonder whether he maintains his old interest in astrology or not.> Apart form this handful of individuals, I don't find anyone from kerla astrological stream on astro . Ofcourse we have a Col.Chandran ji here active in this group, but definitely he is not a traditional kerala astrologer. The same cannot be told about Chandahari ji as well - he too is not a traditional kerala astrologer. > Just sharing some memories and thoughts that comes to my mind. :)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh > > , Anita R ash.rsh55@ wrote:> >> > Very beautiful idea sreenadh ji.> > Your friend is very wise indeed..> > Regards, > > Anita>

Guest guest

Dear Srinivas ji,

Good to know that this technique is used by not only Nadi astrologers, but

also by traditional AP astrologers. As I mentioned in my earlier mail, this IS a

traditional technique and finds its base in the ancient astro classics as well.

// I have used it sparingly in few cases, with partial success, yet to get into

nitty gritty of this technique, need to spend time on this. Except for a book

by Mr.Bose who extensively tried to test and work on this, without much success,

there is no other English literature on this. //

This is good information - let us try our hands as well on the same; let us

hope that some thing positive will emerge. :)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, " Sre_eram " <sreeram64

wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh,

>

> Yes I have been taught and know few people who used this technique,

> which is an extension of Nadi progression techniques. In Nadi

> progression, all planets irrespective of their speeds, move one

> house/bhava each year. I have used it sparingly in few cases, with

> partial success, yet to get into nitty gritty of this technique, need to

> spend time on this. Except for a book by Mr.Bose who extensively

> tried to test and work on this, without much success, there is no other

> English literature on this. This method is also used by traditional

> brahmins in Andhra Pradesh.

>

> With regards,

> Sreeram_Srinivas

>

Guest guest

Dear Dev ji,

//But there is one issue with this method. It assumes similar life patterns

after every 12 years while practically, it is not so.//

It DOES NOT assume that the life pattern after every 12 years would be

similar; since it is not only the relative placement of planets but also the

age, environment, dasa, transit etc all together which decides the final result.

Thus even the same combination CANNOT bring the same result twice. :) Let us

take some example -

* A combination indicating marriage - how can it materialize for a child below

12 years? (Age affecting)

* Combinations indicating poor educations was running and resulted in a native

not even passing 10th grade; then a combination indicating excellence in

education comes for an year or so. Can we expect that the native will become and

engineer? On the other hand, let us assume that, Combinations indicating

excellent educations was running and resulted in a native becoming an engineer.

If then a combination indicating very poor in education comes for an year or so

can we assume that the native will loss all his education and excellence in one

go and become a very unintelligent being? No-I don't think this can be usual.

(Environment and continuity of results and environments affecting)

* The above progression combination was indicating excellent result; but the

dasa running was so ruining that it was impossible for the results to

materialize in any fruitful way. Can we expect that the above progression will

win over dasa to give excellent results? (Dasa affecting)

* The above progression was indicating excellent results; but the transit at

that time was so suining that the it was impossible for those result to

materialize in an excellent way. Can we expect that the above progression will

win over transit to give excellent results? (Transit affecting)

So the end point is that even if there is a repetition or similarity with each

12 year cycle inherent in the preposition of lagna progression, practically that

can never materialize; and so it is wrong even to consider that they point to or

indicate a repetition of events.

Lagna progression - is a helping tool that should be used along with all the

other tools in a complementing manner; it is not a single tool that should be

used independent of everything else! Such an assumption (of total independence)

goes against even the basic holistic approach of astrology.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, " axeplex " <axeplex wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadhji,

>

> Interesting. Use of odd & even sign is common for people who work with

Division charts. But there is one issue with this method. It assumes similar

life patterns after every 12 years while practically, it is not so.

>

> regds

> Dev

Guest guest

Dear Sreenath ji, This method suffers from a serious flaw. This method works  means that the events should repeat every 12 years !!Regards,Udupa

Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 4:48 PM, <subragops3 wrote:

Thank you dear Sreenadh Ji for the explanation.RegardsGopal

" sreesog " <sreesog

Thu, 19 Nov 2009 09:41:19 -0000 Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction technique

Dear Gopal ji,

//> Does it mean that an individual goes through a similar life pattern every 12 years?//

Yes, it does. But don't assume that the events will verbatim similar since age, environment, transit, dasa all influence the final outcome and possible final result that would be experienced by the native.

So at the end - it would be safe to say that, life patter would be similar but not same; events may have some similarity, but NOT same. This is NOT a tool that should be irrespective of other tools and understanding we may arrive at based on horoscope, dasa, transit etc - but a tool to be used along with them.

Hope this helps.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, subragops3 wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh Ji,

>

>

> Does it mean that an individual goes through a similar life pattern every 12 years?

>

> Regards

> Gopal

-- Please visit my website http://www.astrocare.in

Guest guest

These are very good techniques for normal predictions, and saves us trouble of

looking at planetary degrees, aspects and divisional charts and what not. But

cannot be relied upon for specific predictions. Just for an general idea of what

the year has in store for us, these could be an enjoyable read. For perfection

one has to meet a real good practitioner of the method who is willing to teach

these. Now to find out a good practioner is a task not so easy, and then to

persuade him to impart the knowledge is another difficult part. So we are

ultimately left to chew in information from whatever books are available in the

languages we are able to read, and use this collective information gained to

form our own methods and try them and check their efficasies.

These may not be exactly Nadi methods but short cut ones with base principles

taken from Nadi.

regards/Bhaskar.

>

> Dear Srinivas ji,

> Good to know that this technique is used by not only Nadi astrologers, but

also by traditional AP astrologers. As I mentioned in my earlier mail, this IS a

traditional technique and finds its base in the ancient astro classics as well.

> // I have used it sparingly in few cases, with partial success, yet to get

into nitty gritty of this technique, need to spend time on this. Except for a

book by Mr.Bose who extensively tried to test and work on this, without much

success, there is no other English literature on this. //

> This is good information - let us try our hands as well on the same; let us

hope that some thing positive will emerge. :)

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " Sre_eram " <sreeram64@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh,

> >

> > Yes I have been taught and know few people who used this technique,

> > which is an extension of Nadi progression techniques. In Nadi

> > progression, all planets irrespective of their speeds, move one

> > house/bhava each year. I have used it sparingly in few cases, with

> > partial success, yet to get into nitty gritty of this technique, need to

> > spend time on this. Except for a book by Mr.Bose who extensively

> > tried to test and work on this, without much success, there is no other

> > English literature on this. This method is also used by traditional

> > brahmins in Andhra Pradesh.

> >

> > With regards,

> > Sreeram_Srinivas

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Udupa ji,

Please refer to the other mails; this objection is already raised twice and

answered twice already. Even the mail below your mail, provides a clear answer,

for the objection raised by you. :)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, Guru <ahudupa wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenath ji,

> This method suffers from a serious flaw. This method works means that the

> events should repeat every 12 years !!

> Regards,

> Udupa

>

>

>

> Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 4:48 PM, <subragops3 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Thank you dear Sreenadh Ji for the explanation.

> >

> > Regards

> > Gopal

> >

> > " sreesog " <sreesog

> > **Thu, 19 Nov 2009 09:41:19 -0000

> > **

> > ** Re: Rotating the Lagna - A

> > prediction technique

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Gopal ji,

> > //> Does it mean that an individual goes through a similar life pattern

> > every 12 years?//

> > Yes, it does. But don't assume that the events will verbatim similar since

> > age, environment, transit, dasa all influence the final outcome and possible

> > final result that would be experienced by the native.

> > So at the end - it would be safe to say that, life patter would be similar

> > but not same; events may have some similarity, but NOT same. This is NOT a

> > tool that should be irrespective of other tools and understanding we may

> > arrive at based on horoscope, dasa, transit etc - but a tool to be used

> > along with them.

> > Hope this helps.

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> > subragops3@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sreenadh Ji,

> > >

> > > Thanks for enlightening on this technique.

> > >

> > > Does it mean that an individual goes through a similar life pattern every

> > 12 years?

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Gopal

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

Nice explanation especially the sentence " Lagna progression - is a helping tool

that should be used along with all the other tools in a complementing manner; it

is not a single tool that should be used independent of everything "

Personally If I see my life, 12 years back it was very much different and I

can't relate so much.

Combining progession with transits is bit more good but as a thought, Only

transit of Ra/ Ke/ Sa shall be more affecting here and be different. Ju shall be

more or less at same place and other planets are anyway fast moving planets.

regds

Dev

>

> Dear Dev ji,

> //But there is one issue with this method. It assumes similar life patterns

after every 12 years while practically, it is not so.//

> It DOES NOT assume that the life pattern after every 12 years would be

similar; since it is not only the relative placement of planets but also the

age, environment, dasa, transit etc all together which decides the final result.

Thus even the same combination CANNOT bring the same result twice. :) Let us

take some example -

> * A combination indicating marriage - how can it materialize for a child

below 12 years? (Age affecting)

> * Combinations indicating poor educations was running and resulted in a

native not even passing 10th grade; then a combination indicating excellence in

education comes for an year or so. Can we expect that the native will become and

engineer? On the other hand, let us assume that, Combinations indicating

excellent educations was running and resulted in a native becoming an engineer.

If then a combination indicating very poor in education comes for an year or so

can we assume that the native will loss all his education and excellence in one

go and become a very unintelligent being? No-I don't think this can be usual.

(Environment and continuity of results and environments affecting)

> * The above progression combination was indicating excellent result; but the

dasa running was so ruining that it was impossible for the results to

materialize in any fruitful way. Can we expect that the above progression will

win over dasa to give excellent results? (Dasa affecting)

> * The above progression was indicating excellent results; but the transit at

that time was so suining that the it was impossible for those result to

materialize in an excellent way. Can we expect that the above progression will

win over transit to give excellent results? (Transit affecting)

> So the end point is that even if there is a repetition or similarity with

each 12 year cycle inherent in the preposition of lagna progression, practically

that can never materialize; and so it is wrong even to consider that they point

to or indicate a repetition of events.

> Lagna progression - is a helping tool that should be used along with all the

other tools in a complementing manner; it is not a single tool that should be

used independent of everything else! Such an assumption (of total independence)

goes against even the basic holistic approach of astrology.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " axeplex " <axeplex@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadhji,

> >

> > Interesting. Use of odd & even sign is common for people who work with

Division charts. But there is one issue with this method. It assumes similar

life patterns after every 12 years while practically, it is not so.

> >

> > regds

> > Dev

>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Namaste.

I have enclosed the article to you at your email Id and I hope you have

received it.

It compares the slokes of the Chandra Kala Nadi ( Deva Keralam) to show how the

predictions are arrived at.

The events of every 12 years are similar in quality(bhava wise) yet different as

the transits will vary.

To be fully effective this method should be looked at with transits, and age of

persons.

Hope this is of use.

warmest regards

Sheevani

warmest regards

>

> Dear Sheevani ji,

> Now I understand what Chakravarti ji meant when he said BCP - he was pointing

to Bhrigu Chakra Paddhati. :)

> Anyway, Sasanka Saradeeya does not use any such names, and I was totally

unaware of Bhrigu Chakra Paddhati method. Yes, it sounds similar from your

description of BCP method from Saptarshi astrology mag; but there seems to be

differences related to considering Odd and Even sign etc as well. Good that you

have pointed out, and made me aware that a similar method is popular with the

name BCP as well.

> Whether the BCP method is older the Sasanka Saradeeya method, I am not

aware. But they seem to be the variants of one and the same system. The

classical reference (authority) of the method I narrated is Sasanka Saradeeyam;

what is the classical reference for this method called BCP? Can you elaborate a

bit on the same?

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " Sheevani " <sheevani147@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji

> >

> > Namaste,

> >

> > I just wonder if this technique is similar to the Brigu Chakra Paddatti

which appeared in the Saptarishi magazine last year..

> >

> > ////Method

> > 1. Take the 1 st house of your chart (Ascendant) to be the 1 st year of your

life.

> > 2. The 2 nd house will be the 2 nd year of your life and so on and the 12 th

house will be the

> > 12 th year of your life.

> > 3. Then the chakra will rotate and come again to the 1 st house which will

become the 13 th

> > year of your life.

> > 4. Thus the 12 th house will be always 12 th year, 24 th year, 36, 48, 60,

72, 84.

> > 1 st House = 1, 13, 25, 37, 49, 61…………. Years of One's life

> > 2 nd House=2, 14, 26, 38, 50, 62………….Years of One's life

> > 3 rd House = 3, 15, 27, 39, 51, 63………….. Years of One's life

> > & so on for the rest of the houses.////

> >

> > Unfortunately the article does not give much more information, besides some

significance of the bhava activated..

> >

> > Perhaps this is an opportunity for someone with experience in this method to

share their knowledge and findings..

> >

> > Please do not be offended as no offence is meant,, just seeking

clarification..

> >

> > warmest regards

> > Sheevani

>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I am sorry I may differ here after agreeing to a certaine extent with

you. This may not be entirely digestable by most of you, but yet it is

true as far as I have been taught by My guru and have experienced.

Certain traits may not repeat after 12 years, but the planetary

combinations would deem to bring about the same results- nearly whenever

they come together in any Mahadasha.

For example Rahu-Guru results would again be felt similiarly in

Guru-Rahu and Sun-Jup would similiarly be felt in Jup-Sun, and so and

and so forth. Now one may argue how can a combination for marriage

happen once again to the native ? Or a child happen again to the native

? Now here commonsense is to be applied. In Rahu-Guru the Rahu traits

would overcome the ones of Guru and so will the Guru traits override the

ones of Rahu in Guru-Rahu. Or take another event as an example. If a

certain combination produces accidents through vehicle in Jupiter

Mahadasha, in saturn antardasha, then in Saturn Mahadasha and Guru

antardasha the same danger would be there once again. This principle can

be applied to every Horoscope and event and it works well. I have seen

it working in thousands of Horoscopes as a Professional astrologer doing

about 8-15 charts everyday.

There are certain opportunities which are bestowed through Divine

ordinance and are repeated every 12 years when Jupiter in transit

touches the Natal Jupiter. This is the time of

transformation-regeneration of the spiritual side of the native, and one

can now use the lessons learnt in the past to make a new beginning, but

most of us choose to ignore these ordinances and move ahead continuing

with our wordly amd materialistic wayward style of living without much

trying to improve ourselves cause we have been enjoying doing what we

have been doing, and do not wish to change the same.

Every 12 years when Jupiter comes in transit to the 11th house from its

Natal house, is the time of Bhagyodaya to the native, financial wise. So

the 12 years figure does not come out of nowhere. It does not mean that

the same event would be repeated. It means that the same opportunities

would be presented again in ones Life. its upto us how notice them, pick

them, to use them,as per past experiences and learning. The nadi

principles are a great learning to an astrologer with a intellect and

spiritual bent of mind and they teach us how to effectively use the

pockets which periodically come in our Life to save us or punish us.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " Chakraborty, PL "

<CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

>

> Dear Dev-ji,

>

> 12 year repetition will not be there in anybody's life. If in Dasha

> scheme, same nine planets give different types of result under

> different MD/Ad scheme, then it is quite expected that some

> variation will be there too.

>

> My idea is... maturity of planet scheme works quite well.

>

> regards

>

> Chakraborty

>

>

> ________________________________

>

On Behalf Of axeplex

> Thursday, November 19, 2009 5:46 PM

>

> Re: Rotating the Lagna - A

prediction technique

>

>

>

> Dear Sreenadhji,

>

> Nice explanation especially the sentence " Lagna progression - is a

helping tool that should be used along with all the other tools in a

complementing manner; it is not a single tool that should be used

independent of everything "

>

> Personally If I see my life, 12 years back it was very much different

and I can't relate so much.

>

> Combining progession with transits is bit more good but as a thought,

Only transit of Ra/ Ke/ Sa shall be more affecting here and be

different. Ju shall be more or less at same place and other planets are

anyway fast moving planets.

>

> regds

> Dev

>

> --- In

<\

%40>, " sreesog " sreesog@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Dev ji,

> > //But there is one issue with this method. It assumes similar life

patterns after every 12 years while practically, it is not so.//

> > It DOES NOT assume that the life pattern after every 12 years would

be similar; since it is not only the relative placement of planets but

also the age, environment, dasa, transit etc all together which decides

the final result. Thus even the same combination CANNOT bring the same

result twice. :) Let us take some example -

> > * A combination indicating marriage - how can it materialize for a

child below 12 years? (Age affecting)

> > * Combinations indicating poor educations was running and resulted

in a native not even passing 10th grade; then a combination indicating

excellence in education comes for an year or so. Can we expect that the

native will become and engineer? On the other hand, let us assume that,

Combinations indicating excellent educations was running and resulted in

a native becoming an engineer. If then a combination indicating very

poor in education comes for an year or so can we assume that the native

will loss all his education and excellence in one go and become a very

unintelligent being? No-I don't think this can be usual. (Environment

and continuity of results and environments affecting)

> > * The above progression combination was indicating excellent result;

but the dasa running was so ruining that it was impossible for the

results to materialize in any fruitful way. Can we expect that the above

progression will win over dasa to give excellent results? (Dasa

affecting)

> > * The above progression was indicating excellent results; but the

transit at that time was so suining that the it was impossible for those

result to materialize in an excellent way. Can we expect that the above

progression will win over transit to give excellent results? (Transit

affecting)

> > So the end point is that even if there is a repetition or similarity

with each 12 year cycle inherent in the preposition of lagna

progression, practically that can never materialize; and so it is wrong

even to consider that they point to or indicate a repetition of events.

> > Lagna progression - is a helping tool that should be used along with

all the other tools in a complementing manner; it is not a single tool

that should be used independent of everything else! Such an assumption

(of total independence) goes against even the basic holistic approach of

astrology.

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > --- In

<\

%40>, " axeplex " <axeplex@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sreenadhji,

> > >

> > > Interesting. Use of odd & even sign is common for people who work

with Division charts. But there is one issue with this method. It

assumes similar life patterns after every 12 years while practically, it

is not so.

> > >

> > > regds

> > > Dev

> >

>

>

>

> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,

India. The information contained in this electronic message and any

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the

addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged

information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not

disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender

immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

>

Guest guest

Namaste Mr Udupa,Planetary positions may be same, but not the dasha. With regards,Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Dev ji,

I agree with you.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, " axeplex " <axeplex wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadhji,

>

> Nice explanation especially the sentence " Lagna progression - is a helping

tool that should be used along with all the other tools in a complementing

manner; it is not a single tool that should be used independent of everything "

>

> Personally If I see my life, 12 years back it was very much different and I

can't relate so much.

>

> Combining progession with transits is bit more good but as a thought, Only

transit of Ra/ Ke/ Sa shall be more affecting here and be different. Ju shall be

more or less at same place and other planets are anyway fast moving planets.

>

> regds

> Dev

Guest guest

Dear Girish ji,

Any year will do. Anyway the year under consideration here is 360 degree solar

year, which almost equal to 365.2425 days. And please note that all the years

(whether it is indian, english, gregorian or julian) are ALMOST equal in length

- i.e. nearly equal to normal solar year of 365 days approx. :) Hope this helps.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, Girish menon <horamag

wrote:

>

> Respected members

> Thank you for this new information. I need clarification regarding the year

Year means English Calendar year or some

> local calendar?

> Thanks and regards

> Girish

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

That was much informative - I agree with you.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> I am sorry I may differ here after agreeing to a certaine extent with

> you. This may not be entirely digestable by most of you, but yet it is

> true as far as I have been taught by My guru and have experienced.

>

> Certain traits may not repeat after 12 years, but the planetary

> combinations would deem to bring about the same results- nearly whenever

> they come together in any Mahadasha.

>

> For example Rahu-Guru results would again be felt similiarly in

> Guru-Rahu and Sun-Jup would similiarly be felt in Jup-Sun, and so and

> and so forth. Now one may argue how can a combination for marriage

> happen once again to the native ? Or a child happen again to the native

> ? Now here commonsense is to be applied. In Rahu-Guru the Rahu traits

> would overcome the ones of Guru and so will the Guru traits override the

> ones of Rahu in Guru-Rahu. Or take another event as an example. If a

> certain combination produces accidents through vehicle in Jupiter

> Mahadasha, in saturn antardasha, then in Saturn Mahadasha and Guru

> antardasha the same danger would be there once again. This principle can

> be applied to every Horoscope and event and it works well. I have seen

> it working in thousands of Horoscopes as a Professional astrologer doing

> about 8-15 charts everyday.

>

> There are certain opportunities which are bestowed through Divine

> ordinance and are repeated every 12 years when Jupiter in transit

> touches the Natal Jupiter. This is the time of

> transformation-regeneration of the spiritual side of the native, and one

> can now use the lessons learnt in the past to make a new beginning, but

> most of us choose to ignore these ordinances and move ahead continuing

> with our wordly amd materialistic wayward style of living without much

> trying to improve ourselves cause we have been enjoying doing what we

> have been doing, and do not wish to change the same.

>

> Every 12 years when Jupiter comes in transit to the 11th house from its

> Natal house, is the time of Bhagyodaya to the native, financial wise. So

> the 12 years figure does not come out of nowhere. It does not mean that

> the same event would be repeated. It means that the same opportunities

> would be presented again in ones Life. its upto us how notice them, pick

> them, to use them,as per past experiences and learning. The nadi

> principles are a great learning to an astrologer with a intellect and

> spiritual bent of mind and they teach us how to effectively use the

> pockets which periodically come in our Life to save us or punish us.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

>

> , " Chakraborty, PL "

> <CHAKRABORTYP2@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Dev-ji,

> >

> > 12 year repetition will not be there in anybody's life. If in Dasha

> > scheme, same nine planets give different types of result under

> > different MD/Ad scheme, then it is quite expected that some

> > variation will be there too.

> >

> > My idea is... maturity of planet scheme works quite well.

> >

> > regards

> >

> > Chakraborty

Guest guest

Dear Sheevani ji,

Thanks for the wishes. :)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, " Sheevani " <sheevani147

wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> Happy Belated Birthday greetings to you. May Health, Wealth , Sucesss and

Happiness last throughout your long fulfilling life.

>

> warmest regards

> Sheevani

Guest guest

Dear udupa ji,How is that possible? The planets will not be in the same place, same rashi in transit every 12 years. That too has to be considered na? And given enough weightage?Regards, Anita--- On Thu, 19/11/09, Guru <ahudupa wrote:Guru <ahudupaRe: Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction technique Date: Thursday, 19 November, 2009, 11:35 AM

Dear Sreenath ji, This method suffers from a serious flaw. This method works means that the events should repeat every 12 years !!Regards,Udupa

Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 4:48 PM, <subragops3 > wrote:

Thank you dear Sreenadh Ji for the explanation.RegardsGopal

"sreesog" <sreesog >

Thu, 19 Nov 2009 09:41:19 -0000<ancient_indian_ astrology>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rotating the Lagna - A prediction technique

Dear Gopal ji,

//> Does it mean that an individual goes through a similar life pattern every 12 years?//

Yes, it does. But don't assume that the events will verbatim similar since age, environment, transit, dasa all influence the final outcome and possible final result that would be experienced by the native.

So at the end - it would be safe to say that, life patter would be similar but not same; events may have some similarity, but NOT same. This is NOT a tool that should be irrespective of other tools and understanding we may arrive at based on horoscope, dasa, transit etc - but a tool to be used along with them.

Hope this helps.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

ancient_indian_ astrology, subragops3@. .. wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh Ji,

>

>

> Does it mean that an individual goes through a similar life pattern every 12 years?

>

> Regards

> Gopal

-- Please visit my website http://www.astrocar e.in

Guest guest

Dear Anita ji and all,

Please let me have your views -

A person with -

1) Sun sign as scorpio.

2) Moon sign as Scorpio.

3) The Lagna as Scorpio.

Among above what should be the deciding factor to call him a Scorpio

nativity or a Scorpion, or Librian or Arien or whatever ?

Or is there any other factor also contributing to the above....

regards/Bhaskar.

, Anita R <ash.rsh55

wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

> Belated birthday greetings to you. Sun sign is scorpio is it? Ah

ah...I am a scorpio too.

> god bless you and shower you all the good things in life.

> Love,

> Anita

>

> --- On Thu, 19/11/09, Sheevani sheevani147 wrote:

>

> Sheevani sheevani147

> Re: Rotating the Lagna - A

prediction technique

>

> Thursday, 19 November, 2009, 1:14 PM

>

Â

>

>

>

Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

>

>

> Happy Belated Birthday greetings to you. May Health, Wealth , Sucesss

and Happiness last throughout your long fulfilling life.

>

>

>

> warmest regards

>

> Sheevani

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " sreesog " sreesog@

> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Gopi ji,

>

> > I don't know the Birth details of my friend. I will request the

same, and if he provides and permits, I will share it here. My Birth

details are known to many - 1971 Nov 18; 2.54 AM; Trivandrum, Kerala.

Virgo Lagna, Libra Moon sign, Visakha Nakshatra. :)

>

> > Love and regards,

>

> > Sreenadh

>

> >

>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " gopalakrishna "

<gopi_b927@> wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> > > nice thoughts indeed.I know there are highly learned kerala

astrologers

>

> > > like in andhra.Unfortunatel y as you mentioned they are not good

in

>

> > > english and net sauvy.I would like to have your friend's birth

details

>

> > > if you have and dont mind sharing.You can send to my

Email.Incidentally

>

> > > i would like to have your own as well.

>

> > > Love and regards,

>

> > > gopi.

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

http://in./

>

Guest guest

Dear ones,i have applied this technique to QUIZ-3 and found it great.The younger brother died on 19th July 2002 in the dasha of Ve-Ju-Ra.The rotating lagna at that time is Leo.L/L SUN in 2nd H maraka from nat lagna.3rdL of younger br ven in exchange with 7th L of maraka who is also exalted.Dasanath ven is 3rdL himself while jup in4th(maraka for younger br) and Rahu the pratyantar lord in 11th aspg a maraka mer, 12th L of loss mo and ketu mutually.I also cross checked the younger br 's chart.The rotating lagna is aries whose lord is with jup 12thL of loss in a fixed sign as 8thL aswell which is a short life yoga.The dasas are ven Rah -jup.Ven in 7th(maraka)MT house,Rah in 12thH of loss and jup with L/8L as 12thL of loss.!!! So after checking many charts i acknowledge the technique as a good tool for further research......and thank Sreenadh ji for it as well as his friend.Love and regards,gopi. , "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji,> Thanks. :)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > BELATED BIRTHDAY GREETINGS.Sorry i am late as usual in responding.Ihave> > sat though exalted in my 2nd asp by jup.It happens many a time......> > Love and birthday wishes for a happy and prosperous year ahead.> > gopi.>

Guest guest

Dear Anita ji,

Thanks for the warm birthday wishes. :) Let your blessing bring me the beauty

and blessings that you bring to life in your drawings. :)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

> Belated birthday greetings to you. Sun sign is scorpio is it? Ah ah...I am a

scorpio too.

> god bless you and shower you all the good things in life.

> Love,

> Anita