IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: AIA Quiz -3

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Neelam-ji,

For younger brother, I am getting lagna as 29 Cp 12'. Is that ok ?

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of neelam guptaSunday, November 01, 2009 10:31 PM AIA Quiz -3

Dear All,Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I am presenting another one today. Hope this makes a good learning experience too.Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. (Dhanu lagna)(BT verified for correctness as per my understanding).The boy lost his younger brother. What is the DATE/time period of the unfortunate happening?Background events:He had only one younger brother born on 11 Dec 1986/11.15 hrs/DelhiHe is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than 24.00 hrs IST on 15.11.2009Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best, accompanied by a brief justification. All approaches are welcome. Please feel free to ask if there’s any query. Best Wishes to All.RegardsNeelam

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,Yes.BRIEF need not be briefer but can be a detailed brief as well!!...Regards,gopi. , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji,> > Thanks. But a detailed analysis would be more than welcome of course:-)> > Regards> Neelam> > > 2009/11/1 gopalakrishna gopi_b927 > >> >> > *Dear Neelam ji,> > *//Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best,> > accompanied by a brief justification.//> > *this is good.> > Regards,> > gopi.> > *> > , neelam gupta> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I am presenting> > > another one today. Hope this makes a good learning experience too.> > >> > > Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. (Dhanu lagna)> > > (BT verified for correctness as per my understanding).> > >> > > The boy lost his younger brother. What is the DATE/time period of the> > > unfortunate happening?> > >> > > Background events:> > > He had only one younger brother born on 11 Dec 1986/11.15 hrs/Delhi> > > He is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009> > >> > > Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than 24.00 hrs> > IST> > > on 15.11.2009> > > Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best,> > accompanied> > > by a brief justification. All approaches are welcome.> > > Please feel free to ask if there's any query.> > >> > > Best Wishes to All.> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > > >>

Guest guest

This is Ok Chakraborty ji.RegardsNeelam2009/11/2 Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2

Dear Neelam-ji,

For younger brother, I am getting lagna as 29 Cp 12'.  Is that ok ?

regards

Chakraborty

Dear All,Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I am presenting another one today. Hope this makes a good learning experience too.Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. (Dhanu lagna)(BT verified for correctness as per my understanding).The boy lost his younger brother. What is the DATE/time period of the unfortunate happening?Background events:He had only one younger brother born on 11 Dec 1986/11.15 hrs/DelhiHe is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than 24.00 hrs IST on 15.11.2009Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best, accompanied by a brief justification. All approaches are welcome. Please feel free to ask if there’s any query. Best Wishes to All.RegardsNeelam

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Respected Neelam Ji,

Thank you for providing another interesting exercise for study. I was little

busy (and still) due to some new projects and last month's GITEX IT show here in

UAE. Hence i missed the opportunity to participate in last quiz but read and

went thru all the

responses/readings...my belated wishes to Shree Manoj Ji and all:-)

Well, with my basic and limited Astro knowledge i would like to analyse the

event as follows:

Boy's Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi.

Event: Lost his Younger Brother..

Question: What is the DATE/time period of the unfortunate happening?

Going by the birth details of the native is born in Dhanu Lagna Saturn is the

Lord of 2H (Maraka) and 3H (House of Younger Co-born) Now you see here Karaka

for 3H and Brothers Mars in 3H along with Venus note Mars is also 12th lord who

desposits LL Jupiter in 12H A sort of Karako Bhava naashya paristiti.. loss of

at least one younger Co-born is indicated.

Now Lord of 3H is in 11H and in exaltion sign showing Powerful Elder

Brother...again despositor Venus Lord of 6H and 11H joins Mars and afflicted by

Rahu..

Now timing of the event:

Native is running Vimsottari MahaDasa of Venus :

Ven MD: 1990-01-24 - 2010-01-24

Venus represents 6H and 11H who desposits Saturn in Rasi note Saturn getting his

own amsa which is 2H (Maraka) from Natal Lagna of the native..

In my humble opinion the possible time for the loss of his younger brother is

BETWEEN 10th to 13th OCTOBER 2007...

Why? and How?

Saturn's position in natal chart is at 10'Le 48' during above mentioned probable

date Saturn was transiting almost exact degree and was in 9H from natal Lagna

and Moon and was casting aspect on Natal 3H, Mars, and Venus (7th Aspect). Even

MD lord was conjuct Saturn in transit. Note Rahu was transiting natal 3H and

afflicting 3H. Rahu is desposited by Mercury another Maraka by being 7HL.. Now

you see the Vim Dasa of the period i mentioned earlier i.e 10th or 13th Oct 2007

Native was running

Venus - MD

Merc AD: 2006-01-24 - 2008-11-26

Rah PD: 2007-08-27 - 2008-01-27

So all these pointers indicates the possible unfortunate event..

I would also request you to Please MENTION the CAUSE of the DEATH when you

declare the RESULTS...

In my humble opinion the cause of death would be, prolonged illness and might be

a Medicine Re-action.. just my HUNCH!!

With regards

Chandu2Chill

PS: I have not looked or even casted his younger brother's chart since he is no

more i did not feel like casting his chart. And also the query is based on his

elder brother's chart, just my personal view

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear All,

Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I am presenting

another one today. Hope this makes a good learning experience too.

Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. (Dhanu lagna)

(BT verified for correctness as per my understanding).

The boy lost his younger brother. What is the DATE/time period of the

unfortunate happening?

Background events:

He had only one younger brother born on 11 Dec 1986/11.15 hrs/Delhi

He is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009

Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than 24.00 hrs IST on

Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best, accompanied by

a brief justification. All approaches are welcome.

Please feel free to ask if there's any query.

Best Wishes to All.

Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

Is it the same brother, whose details are provided expired?. In that case can we

use the birth details provide of the younger brother.

Thanks.........Sundar

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> This is Ok Chakraborty ji.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

> 2009/11/2 Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam-ji,

> >

> > For younger brother, I am getting lagna as 29 Cp 12'. Is that ok ?

> >

> > regards

> >

> > Chakraborty

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > ** [

> > ] *On Behalf Of *neelam gupta

> > *Sent:* Sunday, November 01, 2009 10:31 PM

> > *To:*

> > *Subject:* AIA Quiz -3

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I am presenting

> > another one today. Hope this makes a good learning experience too.

> >

> > Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. (Dhanu lagna)

> > (BT verified for correctness as per my understanding).

> >

> > The boy lost his younger brother. What is the DATE/time period of the

> > unfortunate happening?

> >

> > Background events:

> > He had only one younger brother born on 11 Dec 1986/11.15 hrs/Delhi

> > He is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009

> >

> > Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than 24.00 hrs IST

> > on 15.11.2009

> > Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best,

> > accompanied by a brief justification. All approaches are welcome.

> > Please feel free to ask if there's any query.

> >

> > Best Wishes to All.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this

message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain

proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended

recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please

notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any

attachments.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sundar ji,The birth details are of the same brother who passed away.The boy only had one sibling and it was this brother who died.Hope it is clear.RegardsNeelam

2009/11/2 Sundar <sundar190561

Dear Neelam ji,

Is it the same brother, whose details are provided expired?. In that case can we use the birth details provide of the younger brother.

Thanks.........Sundar

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> This is Ok Chakraborty ji.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

> 2009/11/2 Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam-ji,

> >

> > For younger brother, I am getting lagna as 29 Cp 12'. Is that ok ?

> >

> > regards

> >

> > Chakraborty

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > ** [

> > ] *On Behalf Of *neelam gupta

> > *Sent:* Sunday, November 01, 2009 10:31 PM

> > *To:*

> > *Subject:* AIA Quiz -3

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I am presenting

> > another one today. Hope this makes a good learning experience too.

> >

> > Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. (Dhanu lagna)

> > (BT verified for correctness as per my understanding).

> >

> > The boy lost his younger brother. What is the DATE/time period of the

> > unfortunate happening?

> >

> > Background events:

> > He had only one younger brother born on 11 Dec 1986/11.15 hrs/Delhi

> > He is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009

> >

> > Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than 24.00 hrs IST

> > on 15.11.2009

> > Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best,

> > accompanied by a brief justification. All approaches are welcome.

> > Please feel free to ask if there's any query.

> >

> > Best Wishes to All.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,

Has the younger brother's birth time been verified/rectified by you? Just for clarification.

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Mon, November 2, 2009 9:24:54 AMRe: Re: AIA Quiz -3

Dear Sundar ji,The birth details are of the same brother who passed away.The boy only had one sibling and it was this brother who died.Hope it is clear.RegardsNeelam

2009/11/2 Sundar <sundar190561@ .co. in>

Dear Neelam ji,Is it the same brother, whose details are provided expired?. In that case can we use the birth details provide of the younger brother.Thanks...... ...Sundar

ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> This is Ok Chakraborty ji.> > Regards> Neelam> > 2009/11/2 Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...>

> > >> >> > Dear Neelam-ji,> >> > For younger brother, I am getting lagna as 29 Cp 12'. Is that ok ?> >> > regards> >> > Chakraborty> >> > ------------ --------- ---------> > ** ancient_indian_ astrology [> > ancient_indian_ astrology] *On Behalf Of *neelam gupta> > *Sent:* Sunday, November 01, 2009 10:31 PM> > *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> > *Subject:* [ancient_indian_ astrology] AIA Quiz -3> >> >>

>> > Dear All,> >> > Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I am presenting> > another one today. Hope this makes a good learning experience too.> >> > Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. (Dhanu lagna)> > (BT verified for correctness as per my understanding) .> >> > The boy lost his younger brother. What is the DATE/time period of the> > unfortunate happening?> >> > Background events:> > He had only one younger brother born on 11 Dec 1986/11.15 hrs/Delhi> > He is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009> >> > Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than 24.00 hrs IST> > on 15.11.2009> > Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best,> > accompanied by a brief justification. All approaches are

welcome.> > Please feel free to ask if there's any query.> >> > Best Wishes to All.> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >> >> >> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.> >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,I happened to see the younger brother's chart after the event. I found the event reflected in the chart.However, there was never any need to verify/rectify the data as a special exercise.

Hope this helps.RegardsNeelam2009/11/2 Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

Dear Neelam Ji,

Has the younger brother's birth time been verified/rectified by you? Just for clarification. 

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Mon, November 2, 2009 9:24:54 AMRe: Re: AIA Quiz -3

Dear Neelam ji,Is it the same brother, whose details are provided expired?. In that case can we use the birth details provide of the younger brother.Thanks...... ...Sundar

ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> This is Ok Chakraborty ji.

> > Regards> Neelam> > 2009/11/2 Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...>

> > >> >> > Dear Neelam-ji,> >> > For younger brother, I am getting lagna as 29 Cp 12'. Is that ok ?> >> > regards> >> > Chakraborty

> >> > ------------ --------- ---------> > ** ancient_indian_ astrology [

> > ancient_indian_ astrology] *On Behalf Of *neelam gupta> > *Sent:* Sunday, November 01, 2009 10:31 PM

> > *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> > *Subject:* [ancient_indian_ astrology] AIA Quiz -3> >> >>

>> > Dear All,> >> > Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I am presenting> > another one today. Hope this makes a good learning experience too.> >

> > Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. (Dhanu lagna)> > (BT verified for correctness as per my understanding) .> >> > The boy lost his younger brother. What is the DATE/time period of the

> > unfortunate happening?> >> > Background events:> > He had only one younger brother born on 11 Dec 1986/11.15 hrs/Delhi> > He is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009

> >> > Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than 24.00 hrs IST> > on 15.11.2009> > Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best,> > accompanied by a brief justification. All approaches are

welcome.> > Please feel free to ask if there's any query.> >> > Best Wishes to All.> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >> >> >> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

> >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,

Thanks.

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Mon, November 2, 2009 10:42:08 AMRe: Re: AIA Quiz -3

Dear Manoj ji,I happened to see the younger brother's chart after the event. I found the event reflected in the chart.However, there was never any need to verify/rectify the data as a special exercise.Hope this helps.RegardsNeelam

2009/11/2 Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

Dear Neelam Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>ancient_indian_ astrologyMon, November 2, 2009 9:24:54 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: AIA Quiz -3

ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> This is Ok Chakraborty ji.> > Regards> Neelam> > 2009/11/2 Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...>

> > >> >> > Dear Neelam-ji,> >> > For younger brother, I am getting lagna as 29 Cp 12'. Is that ok ?> >> > regards> >> > Chakraborty> >> > ------------ --------- ---------> > ** ancient_indian_ astrology [> > ancient_indian_ astrology] *On Behalf Of *neelam gupta> > *Sent:* Sunday, November 01, 2009 10:31 PM> > *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> > *Subject:* [ancient_indian_ astrology] AIA Quiz -3> >> >> >>

> Dear All,> >> > Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I am presenting> > another one today. Hope this makes a good learning experience too.> >> > Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. (Dhanu lagna)> > (BT verified for correctness as per my understanding) .> >> > The boy lost his younger brother. What is the DATE/time period of the> > unfortunate happening?> >> > Background events:> > He had only one younger brother born on 11 Dec 1986/11.15 hrs/Delhi> > He is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009> >> > Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than 24.00 hrs IST> > on 15.11.2009> > Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best,> > accompanied by a brief justification. All approaches are

welcome.> > Please feel free to ask if there's any query.> >> > Best Wishes to All.> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >> >> >> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.> >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Smt Neelamji, Namaste. You have given another typical chart seeking the date and time of event. I have tried my best and given my brief analysis.For me it is a testing puzzle. I am not concerned about the result and it serves me in my learning. Thank you.

A brief analysis of the chart given in QUIZ 3:

DOB: 8/02/1983

TOB: 04.16 hrs POB: Delhi

In the analysis , the chart of the

native has been mainly used for the purpose and the chart of the younger

brother has been taken only for the limited purpose of corroborating some

events and dates. I hope my

understanding is correct.

Rasi Chart

The Lagna is

Sagittarius. Moon,Mercury and Ketu are

in Lagna; Sun is 2H; Mars and Venus are in 3H.

Rahu is in Gemini 7H. Saturn is

in 11H and LL Jupiter is in 12th House.

Navamsa Chart:

Gemini is

Navamsa Lagna and Ketu is in Lagna. Sun

is in Leo; Jupiter is in Scorpio in

Vargothama. Rahu and Mercury are in

Sagittarius. Mercury is Vargothama Sat is in Capricorn. Venus is in Pisces exalted. Moon and Mars are in Aries.

The event is that the younger brother of

the native has passed away.

The 3rd

and 2nd lord Saturn is exalted in Libra 11H. Venus and Mars are in

3H. Venus and Saturn has

parivarthana Mars is the karaka for the

3H and 5th and 12 th lord dispositing Lagna lord and4th lord

Jupiter. Mars is the chara Bhratrukaraka. Mars placement in 3H – being the

karaka of the bhava is not helpful to the younger coborn- which can inflict death to the younger

coborns. In the case under consideration,

the deceased was the lone younger brother of the native. Please see the 10th lord

Mercury. He is the 8th lord

from the 3rd house. He is in

lagna with debilitated Ketu and the 8th lord Moon which is greatly afflicted. Rahu another malefic aspects the 8th lord Mercury from the

Badhaka Sthana. Mars is also aspecting the 8th H from 3rd.

Again in

Navamsa, Mercury is in the 7th

from the lagna ( Gemini ) along with

debilitated Rahu. In rasi chart , Saturn

as the 12 th lord from 3H,aspects Mercury. The 3rd lord Saturn is in

8th house in Navamsa chart. As

the Moon is in Lagna, the position from Moon is taken to be identical.

The above

placements explain the above event.

The dasa period

is Venus/Ketu . Obviously the dasa

period causes DASA CHIDRAM. which

forebodes many bad events during the period causing anguish to the

native. It includes

woes of grief on account of death of near relatives. Apart from the Venus and

Ketu as MD and AD lords, Jupiter is

considered to contribute to the event as 2nd lord (maraka) from the

3rd H. This is my opinion. If it is otherwise, I stand to correction.

The date of death could be between 11/08/2009

and 16/08/2009. On the

date of event, the dasa period would be

Venus / Ketu / Jupiter / Mercury. In transit,

the Jupiter and Rahu are in Capricorn 12 th from the 3H of the rasi chart and

Saturn and Mercury are in 7th H from the 3rd house aspecting the 3rd House. Hence to my belief this could be the period

of death. I am not competent enough to

specify the exact date.

Corroboration

of event from the brother’s chart:

The event has

happened. No corroboration is necessary.

In his chart the dasa period is Venus MD and Saturn AD. The combination can spell disaster during its period in very many cases- though they are mutual allies.

For Capricorn

lagna, the LL and 2L Saturn has joined

with 6th lord Mercury and 8th Lord Sun in 11th house and

thus greatly afflicted. The malefic

Jupiter is in 2H along with Mars aspecting the 8th. The probable

date of death is concluded since it coincides when Sun transits Cancer-

which is a trinal sign from the Mrityu pada A8 of the deceased.

With regards,

S.R.Balsubramaniam

--- On Sun, 1/11/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 AIA Quiz -3"" Sunday, 1 November, 2009, 10:31 PM

Dear All,Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I am presenting another one today. Hope this makes a good learning experience too.Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. (Dhanu lagna)

(BT verified for correctness as per my understanding) .The boy lost his younger brother. What is the DATE/time period of the unfortunate happening?

Background events:He had only one younger brother born on 11 Dec 1986/11.15 hrs/DelhiHe is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than 24.00 hrs IST on 15.11.2009

Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best, accompanied by a brief justification. All approaches are welcome. Please feel free to ask if there’s any query. Best Wishes to All.Regards

Neelam

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji

I am learning the subject and my humble findings are:

younger brother died when he was 13 years

(around 1999-2000)

Mars in 3

which spells Separation or loss of brother. also indicated

Rahu in Gemini & Ketu in Saggitarius.

As per younger brothers Horoscope-

Saturn in 11 in Scorpio -

Lord of 1 in conjunction with malefic planent ,Not in a trine or Kendra).

sudden and Malignant disease caused his death. Mars in 2 - indicates that he had constant quarrels with family members.

Regards to all,

Sunil Jay

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sun, 1 November, 2009 21:01:24 AIA Quiz -3

Dear All,Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I am presenting another one today. Hope this makes a good learning experience too.Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. (Dhanu lagna)(BT verified for correctness as per my understanding) .The boy lost his younger brother. What is the DATE/time period of the unfortunate happening?Background events:He had only one younger brother born on 11 Dec 1986/11.15 hrs/DelhiHe is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than 24.00 hrs IST on 15.11.2009Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best, accompanied by a brief justification.. All approaches are welcome. Please feel free to ask if there’s any query. Best Wishes to

All.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji

Probabale time of death is between 13th June 2008 to 19th Aug 2008 During

Venus/sat/ketu

Planets in mrityu bhaga are

Saturn in 19 deg of Scorpio (18 deg Scorpio is MB)

Ketu in 23 deg of virgo (22 deg of virgo is MB)

Mandi in 12 deg of Capricorn (10 deg of capricorn is MB)

Assumptions:

---------------

a. Used Lahiri chitrapaksha ayanamsha

b. Date of birth - 11th Dec, 1986; TOB-11.15; POB-delhi, 77E13, 28N40

c. 23.40.29

The analysis is based on the chart of the younger brother.

Analysis

--------------

Venus MD

In the natal chart venus is in 10th house. However, it is afflicted due to

following reasons;

a. It is papakartari yoga

b. It is aspected by his enemy jupiter from 2nd house (maraka) lord of 3/12.

c. Venus is in the star of rahu, part lord of 2nd house (maraka) and placed in

3rd house (along with maraka moon and rahu in house of longevity).

d. In the D-9, venus is heavily afflicted due to following reasons

1. in the 6th house

2. conjunct all malefics

3. aspected by saturn

4. in the 2nd house (maraka) if you take natal rasi asc as asc

5. Combust

Saturn AD

In the natal chart saturn the lagna lord is afflicted due to following reasons;

a. It is in the badhaka sthana

b. Conjunct with 8th lord sun

c. It is combust

d. It is in mrityu bhaga

e. It is aspected by Rahu

d. In the D-9 it gas gone 12th house of natal rasi lagna

e. It is in the star of mercury in the Badhaka sthana

f. Saturn in the D-9 is in dhanu, whose lord is placed in maraka sthana in rasi

chart

g. saturn is in 2nd house (maraka sthana) to the Dasha lord venus.

Ketu PAD

In the natal chart ketu is in the 9th house and is afflicted due to following

reasons;

a. Ketu is closely aspected by moon the 7th lord (a maraka)

b. Ketu is also ascpected by mars lord of 11th house (a bhadaka) from the 2nd

house (a maraka)

c. Ketu is near mrityu bhaga

d. Ketu is having secondary argala on the asc

e. In d-9, ketu is in 12th house of moksha sthana

f. In natal chart dispositor of ketu, mercury is in bhadaka sthana

g. IN d-9, ketu is in simha, whose lord in natal chart is in bhadaka sthana

h. Ketu is in the star of mars (also the asc nakshatra lord) in 2nd house

(maraka sthana) and lord of 11th (badhaka sthana)

Transits during 13th June 2008 to 19th Aug 2008

---------------

1. venus was transiting in 7th house (maraka sthana) afflicted by rahu/ketu

2. Asc lord was in the 8th house with mars, the badhaka lord

3. Ketu was in the 7th house

4. Asc was in Rahu/Ketu axis

Thanks................Sundar

> Dear All,

>

> Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I am presenting

>

> Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. (Dhanu lagna)

> (BT verified for correctness as per my understanding) .

>

> The boy lost his younger brother. What is the DATE/time period of the

unfortunate happening?

>

> Background events:

> He had only one younger brother born on 11 Dec 1986/11.15 hrs/Delhi

> He is going to get married this month on 29.11..2009

>

> Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than 24..00 hrs IST

on 15.11.2009

> Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best, accompanied

by a brief justification. All approaches are welcome.

> Please feel free to ask if there’s any query.

>

> Best Wishes to All.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>  

>

Guest guest

Respected Members,I am very weak in identifying deaths in the horoscopes as i am not at all interested in it.Still i am trying this chart.Natal Chart February 8, 1983Time: 4:16:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 37' 00" Delhi IndiaDeath of his younger brother may took place in Ketu\mercury antardasa from 8th jan 89 to 5th jan 1990.Vimsottari Dasa: Ket MD: 1983-01-05 - 1990-01-05 Merc AD: 1989-01-08 - 1990-01-05Reasons :Taking 3rd house as lagna in birth chart for the younger brother we see that :1) Mercury the 8L, in 11H with moon (6L) and ketu.2) Mercury is with neecha Rahu and 4th lord in D-9.3) Mercury is 10L in 9H in D-3 (7th and 8th from 3H).Pratyanter dasa could be Mars (8th july to 29th july 89) as it is in enemy sign and also enemy to mercury. The 8th lord from 3rd house is mercury and in navamsha of Dhanu, so when saturn in transit is in trines to Dhanu, Arishta to younger siblings is indicated and in this above period Saturn was transiting Dhanu Rasi.Mode of death could be wrong treatment by doctors. The major reasons i think is spread of poison in the body due to wrong Injection. 'Septic' could be the possible reasons. *******************This is seriously very difficult for me to find this event in any manner just by looking this chart.All above reasons are just a postmortem guess to nearest possible date.***************Thankyou,Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur. , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,> > Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I am presenting> another one today. Hope this makes a good learning experience too.> > Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. (Dhanu lagna)> (BT verified for correctness as per my understanding).> > The boy lost his younger brother. What is the DATE/time period of the> unfortunate happening?> > Background events:> He had only one younger brother born on 11 Dec 1986/11.15 hrs/Delhi> He is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009> > Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than 24.00 hrs IST> on 15.11.2009> Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best, accompanied> by a brief justification. All approaches are welcome.> Please feel free to ask if there's any query.> > Best Wishes to All.> > Regards> Neelam>

Guest guest

Dear Chandu2Chill Ji,

A small, but important typo in your analysis:

//Saturn's position in natal chart is at 10'Le 48' // should read

Saturn's position in natal chart is at 10'Li 48'

Regards,

-Manoj

CP <nanna_id2006 Sent: Mon, November 2, 2009 8:04:03 AM Re: AIA Quiz -3

Respected Neelam Ji,Thank you for providing another interesting exercise for study. I was little busy (and still) due to some new projects and last month's GITEX IT show here in UAE. Hence i missed the opportunity to participate in last quiz but read and went thru all the responses/readings. ..my belated wishes to Shree Manoj Ji and all:-)Well, with my basic and limited Astro knowledge i would like to analyse the event as follows:Boy's Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. Event: Lost his Younger Brother..Question: What is the DATE/time period of the unfortunate happening?Going by the birth details of the native is born in Dhanu Lagna Saturn is the Lord of 2H (Maraka) and 3H (House of Younger Co-born) Now you see here Karaka for 3H and Brothers Mars in 3H along with Venus note Mars is also 12th lord who desposits LL Jupiter in 12H A sort of Karako Bhava naashya paristiti.. loss of at least

one younger Co-born is indicated.Now Lord of 3H is in 11H and in exaltion sign showing Powerful Elder Brother...again despositor Venus Lord of 6H and 11H joins Mars and afflicted by Rahu..Now timing of the event:Native is running Vimsottari MahaDasa of Venus :Ven MD: 1990-01-24 - 2010-01-24Venus represents 6H and 11H who desposits Saturn in Rasi note Saturn getting his own amsa which is 2H (Maraka) from Natal Lagna of the native..In my humble opinion the possible time for the loss of his younger brother is BETWEEN 10th to 13th OCTOBER 2007... Why? and How?Saturn's position in natal chart is at 10'Le 48' during above mentioned probable date Saturn was transiting almost exact degree and was in 9H from natal Lagna and Moon and was casting aspect on Natal 3H, Mars, and Venus (7th Aspect). Even MD lord was conjuct Saturn in transit. Note Rahu was transiting natal 3H and afflicting 3H. Rahu is

desposited by Mercury another Maraka by being 7HL.. Now you see the Vim Dasa of the period i mentioned earlier i.e 10th or 13th Oct 2007 Native was running Venus - MDMerc AD: 2006-01-24 - 2008-11-26Rah PD: 2007-08-27 - 2008-01-27So all these pointers indicates the possible unfortunate event.. I would also request you to Please MENTION the CAUSE of the DEATH when you declare the RESULTS...In my humble opinion the cause of death would be, prolonged illness and might be a Medicine Re-action.. just my HUNCH!!With regardsChandu2ChillPS: I have not looked or even casted his younger brother's chart since he is no more i did not feel like casting his chart. And also the query is based on his elder brother's chart, just my personal viewancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:Dear All,Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I am presenting another one today. Hope this makes a good learning experience too.Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. (Dhanu lagna)(BT verified for correctness as per my understanding) .The boy lost his younger brother. What is the DATE/time period of theunfortunate happening?Background events:He had only one younger brother born on 11 Dec 1986/11.15 hrs/DelhiHe is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than 24.00 hrs IST on 15.11.2009Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best, accompanied by a brief justification. All approaches are welcome.Please feel free to

ask if there's any query.Best Wishes to All.Regards> Neelam>

Guest guest

Dear Shree Manoj Ji,

//Saturn's position in natal chart is at 10'Li 48'//

You are right. what i was supposed to say, Saturn was transiting Exact natal

degree and Saturn was in LEO at 10'Li 48 during my mentioned period 10-13th Oct

2007 which is a 9H of Natal chart.

I also forgot to mention the exchange between 3L and 11L 9H has Gulika (as per

Jhora)as well in my previous mail.

Thank you for bringing this and hope i am clear now:-)

Regards

Chandu2Chill

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

Dear Chandu2Chill Ji,

A small, but important typo in your analysis:

//Saturn's position in natal chart is at 10'Le 48' // should read

Saturn's position in natal chart is at 10'Li 48'

Regards,

-Manoj

> ________________________________

> CP <nanna_id2006

>

> Mon, November 2, 2009 8:04:03 AM

> Re: AIA Quiz -3

>

>  

> Respected Neelam Ji,

>

> Thank you for providing another interesting exercise for study. I was little

busy (and still) due to some new projects and last month's GITEX IT show here in

UAE. Hence i missed the opportunity to participate in last quiz but read and

went thru all the

> responses/readings. ..my belated wishes to Shree Manoj Ji and all:-)

>

> Well, with my basic and limited Astro knowledge i would like to analyse the

event as follows:

>

> Boy's Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi.

>

> Event: Lost his Younger Brother..

>

> Question: What is the DATE/time period of the unfortunate happening?

>

> Going by the birth details of the native is born in Dhanu Lagna Saturn is the

Lord of 2H (Maraka) and 3H (House of Younger Co-born) Now you see here Karaka

for 3H and Brothers Mars in 3H along with Venus note Mars is also 12th lord who

desposits LL Jupiter in 12H A sort of Karako Bhava naashya paristiti.. loss of

at least one younger Co-born is indicated.

>

> Now Lord of 3H is in 11H and in exaltion sign showing Powerful Elder

Brother...again despositor Venus Lord of 6H and 11H joins Mars and afflicted by

Rahu..

>

> Now timing of the event:

>

> Native is running Vimsottari MahaDasa of Venus :

> Ven MD: 1990-01-24 - 2010-01-24

>

> Venus represents 6H and 11H who desposits Saturn in Rasi note Saturn getting

his own amsa which is 2H (Maraka) from Natal Lagna of the native..

>

> In my humble opinion the possible time for the loss of his younger brother is

BETWEEN 10th to 13th OCTOBER 2007...

>

> Why? and How?

>

> Saturn's position in natal chart is at 10'Le 48' during above mentioned

probable date Saturn was transiting almost exact degree and was in 9H from natal

Lagna and Moon and was casting aspect on Natal 3H, Mars, and Venus (7th Aspect).

Even MD lord was conjuct Saturn in transit. Note Rahu was transiting natal 3H

and afflicting 3H. Rahu is desposited by Mercury another Maraka by being 7HL..

Now you see the Vim Dasa of the period i mentioned earlier i.e 10th or 13th Oct

2007 Native was running

>

> Venus - MD

> Merc AD: 2006-01-24 - 2008-11-26

> Rah PD: 2007-08-27 - 2008-01-27

>

> So all these pointers indicates the possible unfortunate event..

>

> I would also request you to Please MENTION the CAUSE of the DEATH when you

declare the RESULTS...

>

> In my humble opinion the cause of death would be, prolonged illness and might

be a Medicine Re-action.. just my HUNCH!!

>

> With regards

>

> Chandu2Chill

>

> PS: I have not looked or even casted his younger brother's chart since he is

no more i did not feel like casting his chart. And also the query is based on

his elder brother's chart, just my personal view

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I am presenting

>

> (BT verified for correctness as per my understanding) .

>

> unfortunate happening?

>

> Background events:

>

> He is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009

>

> Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than 24.00 hrs IST on

>

> Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best, accompanied

by a brief justification. All approaches are welcome.

> Please feel free to ask if there's any query.

>

> Best Wishes to All.

>

> Regards

> > Neelam

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,

Thank you for another mind bending Quiz. Here is my humble attempt:

Yogi: Sun, Avayogi: Ju DuplicateYogi: JuDagdha Rashis: Sag, Pisces

Ve is 6L, 11L in 3H.

Hence it is extremely inauspicious Trishadya lord in a Trishadya house and hence its dasha can be

expected to be extremely inauspicious, especially for 3H matters.

Ma being Karaka in 3H is unable to protect the house if afflicted. In this chart the key is that 3H, 3L

Sa and Karak Ma, all three are afflicted very closely by Rahu, by being in Trine to 3H and 11H. I feel

Rahu/Ke affliction and Venus's Trishadya rulership as key to the event.

Ra/Ke also afflict Me (8L from 3H) and Moon (6L from 3H).

It is Sa being exalted in the 11H that even gave this Man a younger brother.Without Saturn's strength

through exaltation, he may not have even had a younger brother.

Here are the degrees with TRUE NODES:Lagna: 8' 40" Sa: 10' 48" Ra: 9' 53" Ve 17' 52"

We can see how closely Rahu/Ketu axis afflicts the cusp of the 3H and 3L Saturn and Dasha Lord Venus is also aflicted (although not that closely).

Also let us consider this:

Lagna is in Nak of Ketu3H cusp Nak Lord is RahuVe is in Nak of RahuSa is in Nak of RahuRahu/Ke are in their own NaksMoon is in Nak of Ke

Clearly the influence of Nodes in this chart is very high and especially for 3H matters.

So, it is clear that IF we can find a Dasha/Antar sequence that can support this event and find a transit that can weaken Saturn and re-enforce Natal afflictions from Nodes through transit afflictions, this event could be fructified.

Any time in Transit when we have Rahu/Ketu in trines to Sa, we will find it will afflict 3H as well. So

there are quite a few possibilities. So for this exercise, I actually traversed the chart and found all

possible intances where Rahu/Ketu will be in trines to Sa, close to the Natal degree and analyzed the

possibility of that Dasha/Antar. Detailing all that effort will be too laborious, so I will just present

two of the most promising candidates:

1. Around summer of 1995 (July 5 1995)Rahu is on Natal Sa in Libra hence afflicting 3H, 3L, Natal Ve.Transit Sa in very early degrees in PiscesKetu afflicting 5H (3rd from 3rd)Ra afflicting Transit Ve being trines to it

Dasha-Antar is Venus-Moon. Moon is 6L from 3H, is 64 NVL from Mars and 64NVL from the Moon and is 8L from the Lagna.

So cleary Venus-Moon has potential.

The one thing to pause about is that transit Jupiter is retrograde in Scorpio. So from there he is

aspecting Transit Saturn in Pisces. So 3L has transit protection. Plus if we consider the theory that

retro planets in transit CAN influence from previous house, then Jupiter MIGHT actually aspect the 3H and offer protection to that as well, in addition to influencing Transit Nodes themselves. Ofcourse we have to consider that Jupiter is actually a Maraka lord for the 3H (since he is 4L). But in Drekkana chart, Jupiter is in his own sign and strong. Hence I feel while Venus-Moon has great potential, Jupiter might be the protection factor. It can also be seen that Saturn is actually in his own house in Drekkana. Hence it is clear that Saturn needs to be weakened quite a bit to force the event. I feel Saturn is not weak enough in this situation.

Venu-Moon while a possible answer and a difficult period BUT I feel death is unlikely.

2. Around Summer of 1998 (July 5 1998)Here Rahu is in Leo and Ke is in Aquarius at around 8' 52" clearly afflicting 3H.Ketu is in trines to Natal Sa, closely afflicting that point.So the condition of affliction to Natal 3H, 3L, Natal Ve satisfied.Transit Saturn is Debilitated in Aries at 8' 22" very closely afflicted by Rahu by aspect.Rahu hence also afflicts Natal 5H cusp (3rd from 3rd)Rahu/Ketu are quite slow speed wise

Dasha sequence is Venus-Rahu-Saturn BUT since Saturn pratyantar is over by July 24 I think Venus-Rahu-Mercury is also possible.

Clearly Venus-Rahu has great potential to cause havoc. Above transit afflictions are greater than in

previous case (Ve-Mo). Transit Jupiter in Pisces, even though in own house, is NOT retrograde and does not aspect or influence 3H, 3L or Venus (Natal or Transit). 3L Saturn has been terribly weakened and afflicted.

In drekkana Ve,Rahu are in 7H in Mercury's signMe is the 22nd DKNL from the 3HVe is the 22nd DKNL from MarsMe is the 8L from the 3H and disposits Rahu in Rashi and disposits both Ve & Ra in DrekkanaSaturn's weakness has already been enumerated.

Rahu afflicts Natal Venus on the Rahu-Axis. Any time an Antar planet influences a Mahadasha Planet during the concerned period, events can fructify.

Further because of the natal affliction from Nodes and the fact that Mo (6L from 3H) and Me (8L from 3H) are also afflicted and they are fast moving planets, it is not difficult to imagine that afflictions occur often. It has alredy been shown that Venu-Moon was a tough period.

It should also be noted that Moon who is 6L from 3H has gone 6 houses away. 6L going 6 away could

indicate one illness after another or an illness getting worse as time goes by.

So my answer would be that the event happened in the above Venus-Rahu-Saturn or Venus-Rahu-Mercury period and most probably summer of 1998. So I fell likely scenario is that the boy had a chronic illness that became worse over time, culminating in death.

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sun, November 1, 2009 10:01:24 AM AIA Quiz -3

Dear All,Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I am presenting another one today. Hope this makes a good learning experience too.Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. (Dhanu lagna)(BT verified for correctness as per my understanding) .The boy lost his younger brother. What is the DATE/time period of the unfortunate happening?Background events:He had only one younger brother born on 11 Dec 1986/11.15 hrs/DelhiHe is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than 24.00 hrs IST on 15.11.2009Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best, accompanied by a brief justification. All approaches are welcome. Please feel free to ask if there’s any query. Best Wishes to

All.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,

Sorry for the typo:

//.So I fell likely scenario is that the boy had a chronic illness that became worse over time, culminating in death.//

Should have read "I feel".

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Sent: Sun, November 8, 2009 8:54:09 PMRe: AIA Quiz -3

Dear Neelam Ji,

Thank you for another mind bending Quiz. Here is my humble attempt:

Yogi: Sun, Avayogi: Ju DuplicateYogi: JuDagdha Rashis: Sag, Pisces

Ve is 6L, 11L in 3H.

Hence it is extremely inauspicious Trishadya lord in a Trishadya house and hence its dasha can be

expected to be extremely inauspicious, especially for 3H matters.

Ma being Karaka in 3H is unable to protect the house if afflicted. In this chart the key is that 3H, 3L

Sa and Karak Ma, all three are afflicted very closely by Rahu, by being in Trine to 3H and 11H. I feel

Rahu/Ke affliction and Venus's Trishadya rulership as key to the event.

Ra/Ke also afflict Me (8L from 3H) and Moon (6L from 3H).

It is Sa being exalted in the 11H that even gave this Man a younger brother.Without Saturn's strength

through exaltation, he may not have even had a younger brother.

Here are the degrees with TRUE NODES:Lagna: 8' 40" Sa: 10' 48" Ra: 9' 53" Ve 17' 52"

We can see how closely Rahu/Ketu axis afflicts the cusp of the 3H and 3L Saturn and Dasha Lord Venus is also aflicted (although not that closely).

Also let us consider this:

Lagna is in Nak of Ketu3H cusp Nak Lord is RahuVe is in Nak of RahuSa is in Nak of RahuRahu/Ke are in their own NaksMoon is in Nak of Ke

Clearly the influence of Nodes in this chart is very high and especially for 3H matters.

So, it is clear that IF we can find a Dasha/Antar sequence that can support this event and find a transit that can weaken Saturn and re-enforce Natal afflictions from Nodes through transit afflictions, this event could be fructified.

Any time in Transit when we have Rahu/Ketu in trines to Sa, we will find it will afflict 3H as well. So

there are quite a few possibilities. So for this exercise, I actually traversed the chart and found all

possible intances where Rahu/Ketu will be in trines to Sa, close to the Natal degree and analyzed the

possibility of that Dasha/Antar. Detailing all that effort will be too laborious, so I will just present

two of the most promising candidates:

1. Around summer of 1995 (July 5 1995)Rahu is on Natal Sa in Libra hence afflicting 3H, 3L, Natal Ve.Transit Sa in very early degrees in PiscesKetu afflicting 5H (3rd from 3rd)Ra afflicting Transit Ve being trines to it

Dasha-Antar is Venus-Moon. Moon is 6L from 3H, is 64 NVL from Mars and 64NVL from the Moon and is 8L from the Lagna.

So cleary Venus-Moon has potential.

The one thing to pause about is that transit Jupiter is retrograde in Scorpio. So from there he is

aspecting Transit Saturn in Pisces. So 3L has transit protection. Plus if we consider the theory that

retro planets in transit CAN influence from previous house, then Jupiter MIGHT actually aspect the 3H and offer protection to that as well, in addition to influencing Transit Nodes themselves. Ofcourse we have to consider that Jupiter is actually a Maraka lord for the 3H (since he is 4L). But in Drekkana chart, Jupiter is in his own sign and strong. Hence I feel while Venus-Moon has great potential, Jupiter might be the protection factor. It can also be seen that Saturn is actually in his own house in Drekkana. Hence it is clear that Saturn needs to be weakened quite a bit to force the event. I feel Saturn is not weak enough in this situation.

Venu-Moon while a possible answer and a difficult period BUT I feel death is unlikely.

2. Around Summer of 1998 (July 5 1998)Here Rahu is in Leo and Ke is in Aquarius at around 8' 52" clearly afflicting 3H.Ketu is in trines to Natal Sa, closely afflicting that point.So the condition of affliction to Natal 3H, 3L, Natal Ve satisfied.Transit Saturn is Debilitated in Aries at 8' 22" very closely afflicted by Rahu by aspect.Rahu hence also afflicts Natal 5H cusp (3rd from 3rd)Rahu/Ketu are quite slow speed wise

Dasha sequence is Venus-Rahu-Saturn BUT since Saturn pratyantar is over by July 24 I think Venus-Rahu-Mercury is also possible.

Clearly Venus-Rahu has great potential to cause havoc. Above transit afflictions are greater than in

previous case (Ve-Mo). Transit Jupiter in Pisces, even though in own house, is NOT retrograde and does not aspect or influence 3H, 3L or Venus (Natal or Transit). 3L Saturn has been terribly weakened and afflicted.

In drekkana Ve,Rahu are in 7H in Mercury's signMe is the 22nd DKNL from the 3HVe is the 22nd DKNL from MarsMe is the 8L from the 3H and disposits Rahu in Rashi and disposits both Ve & Ra in DrekkanaSaturn's weakness has already been enumerated.

Rahu afflicts Natal Venus on the Rahu-Axis. Any time an Antar planet influences a Mahadasha Planet during the concerned period, events can fructify.

Further because of the natal affliction from Nodes and the fact that Mo (6L from 3H) and Me (8L from 3H) are also afflicted and they are fast moving planets, it is not difficult to imagine that afflictions occur often. It has alredy been shown that Venu-Moon was a tough period.

It should also be noted that Moon who is 6L from 3H has gone 6 houses away. 6L going 6 away could

indicate one illness after another or an illness getting worse as time goes by.

So my answer would be that the event happened in the above Venus-Rahu-Saturn or Venus-Rahu-Mercury period and most probably summer of 1998. So I fell likely scenario is that the boy had a chronic illness that became worse over time, culminating in death.

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>ancient_indian_ astrology <ancient_indian_ astrology>Sun, November 1, 2009 10:01:24 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] AIA Quiz -3

Dear All,Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I am presenting another one today. Hope this makes a good learning experience too.Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. (Dhanu lagna)(BT verified for correctness as per my understanding) .The boy lost his younger brother. What is the DATE/time period of the unfortunate happening?Background events:He had only one younger brother born on 11 Dec 1986/11.15 hrs/DelhiHe is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than 24.00 hrs IST on 15.11.2009Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best, accompanied by a brief justification. All approaches are welcome. Please feel free to ask if there’s any query. Best Wishes to

All.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

dear Neelamji,

I am presenting analysis, though this is my first attempt in

reg to this type of quiz involving the sibling's death. I may not

be correct.

The native's lagna and rasi are dhanus. 3rd from lagna is occupied by

mars and venus aspected by saturn. 3rd lord saturn is exalted. here mars

is the biggest obstacle for his sibling. venus and saturn are functional

malefic for dhanur lagna.

In regs to ur question as to when was the date he lost his brother.

I consider that day when transit saturn would have been weak and mars would

have occupied the kumbha and doesnt recieve any beneficial aspect, this incident

must have happened.

so during native's venus mahadasa and mars antara this incident shud

have happened.

so the probable date is 15th feb 1996.

on that day transit saturn is in rasi sandhi and its naksthra lord is jup.

whereas transit mars, sun and rahu's nakshtra lord is mars which

makes mars stronger and rahu's dispositor merc is in the 12th to

sun and its nakshtra lord is sun. So these factors must have

lead to the death of the native's brother on that day.

looking forward to ur answer.

regards,

k.gopu--- On Sun, 11/1/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 AIA Quiz -3"" Sunday, November 1, 2009, 10:31 PM

All.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Neelam,

The probable period is between June 1994 to Jan 1996.

Probable month in the above period is Nov - dec 1995

Regards

Sudhir

-

neelam gupta

Sunday, November 01, 2009 10:31 PM

AIA Quiz -3

Guest guest

Dear Sudhir Ji,

Could you kindly post the analysis behind this? Since this is foremost a learning exercise, it will be helpful to learn from your analysis.

Regards,

-Manoj

sudhir <taurus.sudhir Sent: Tue, November 10, 2009 10:24:10 AMRe: AIA Quiz -3

Dear Neelam,

The probable period is between June 1994 to Jan 1996.

Probable month in the above period is Nov - dec 1995

Regards

Sudhir

-

neelam gupta

ancient_indian_ astrology

Sunday, November 01, 2009 10:31 PM

[ancient_indian_ astrology] AIA Quiz -3

All.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

I was about to admonish the writer of this mail, but last moment good

thinking took over me. Probably he has the right to mention " Dear

Neelam " and not necessary to address as " Dear Neelam ji " . He may be

senior to Neelam ji by age, experience, or Titles or she maybe related

to him and he may be a respected elder so he has right to address her

so. Since I do not know all this, I refrained myself.

Bhaskar is becoming better day by day. No more impulsive always. Ha.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " sudhir "

<taurus.sudhir wrote:

>

> Dear Neelam,

>

> The probable period is between June 1994 to Jan 1996.

> Probable month in the above period is Nov - dec 1995

>

> Regards

> Sudhir

>

------\

--------

>

>

> -

> neelam gupta

>

> Sunday, November 01, 2009 10:31 PM

> AIA Quiz -3

>

>

> Dear All,

>

> Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I am

presenting another one today. Hope this makes a good learning experience

too.

>

> (BT verified for correctness as per my understanding).

>

unfortunate happening?

>

> Background events:

> He is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009

>

> Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than 24.00

hrs IST on 15.11.2009

> Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best,

accompanied by a brief justification. All approaches are welcome.

> Please feel free to ask if there's any query.

>

> Best Wishes to All.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam-ji,

I am trying hard...but unable to solve the case so far.

The methodology I tried to adopt is find suitable periods and

cross-check them against transits. I do follow the 64th navamsa

method for all the planets and I found them working well. Also,

I have not tried to check others reply so far.

However, I found it is difficult to pick a suitable period.

If you don't mind, then please provide a 5 year window period on

my e-mail id. Not in this forum - otherwise that would be unfair to

others who tried the quiz.

If I find the possible result, I will send that to you separately,

not as a part of this quiz.

regards

Chakraborty

my e-mail id is : chakrabortyp2

chakrap2

On Behalf Of neelam guptaMonday, November 02, 2009 1:40 PM Subject: Re: AIA Quiz -3

This is Ok Chakraborty ji.RegardsNeelam

2009/11/2 Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2 (AT) iocl (DOT) co.in>

Dear Neelam-ji,

regards

Chakraborty

Guest guest

Dear Neelam-ji,

Let me try this..... but I am not sure about the actual date.

It is more of a guess. My guess is ...

7th July 1987

I am trying Bhrigu Chakra Paddhati. Frankly, I am yet to

learn the nuances of the system and so the application

part may be totally off-mark. I am experimenting with system

and so pitfall/accuracy are mine only. Neither I will be able

to logically answer all related query.

Methodology :

1) Finding out possible dates - with logic

2) Checking the dates against transit,

The BCP system relies on degree-cal differences between

Lagna and different planets. So the system is independent

of Ayanamsha to certain extent - not fully though. The system

assumes that lagna progresses at 30 deg/360 days and when

it reaches any sensitive points in a house, events may occur,

subject to dasha/transit etc. Sensitive points are :

a) The degree of sign lord

b) Degree of planets aspecting

c) Degree of planets who are posited in th sign

d) Degree of planets who are posited at the sign in navamsa

________

A) Checking the accuracy of Lagna with date of marriage

The date of marriage (would be) given as 29.11.09. If that

is to be correlated with the chart....

It is 27th year+ or 28th year. So, it will be (12x2+4)=4H

affair. 4H lord Jupiter is associated with Ketu, 7L Mercury

& 8L (Mangalya-sthan) Moon. So it can give Marriage. It

posited in Scorpio. So it can be influenced by Mars too.

From Date difference calculator, the elapsed day between

DOb & marriage is 9791 days = 27 year + 71 days

(year =360 days considered)

So, distance travelled by lagna will be

degree of ascendant+degree travelled in 71 days. That should

be related to either degree of Jup / Mars primarily.

If we take Jup's degree, then the ascendant should be

= Jup's degree - degree travelled in 71 days (=71/12 =5.91..)

= 13.923942-5.9166666 = 8.0072753 deg = 8 d 0'26"

So, it is a very close match and the same value will be used.

B) Actual event : Death of brother

First let us find out possible maraka. Younger brother will

be represented by 3rd House, 3L & Mars too. The maraka should

be 4H (being 2nd to 3rd), 9H & may be 10H (8H to 3rd). The 5L

Mars may also indicate something as this indicates Ayu of 3L

Out of all these possible factors, I have chosen Mars, and Jup

after spending 5 days about possible combinations. (Not the

best way for any prediction)And possibly Moon too... being in

Aries navamshaka.(secondary importance)

Reason :

Jup is maraka. It is associated with Mars (being posited in

Scorpio). Mars also aspects 9H & 10H. Jup will be activated

along with Mars.

Mars will be activated in 5th year and 12th year when progressed

lagna reaches Aries and Scorpio respectively.

Checking for 5th year.....

Possible sensitive points are - degree of Mars & Jup & Moon

which are 23.150392, 13.923942 & 0.076956 respectively.

Progressed lagna will reach these points after travelling

((4x360)+(23.150392-8.0072753)x12)= 1622

((4x360)+(13.923942-8.0072753)x12)=1511

((3x360)+(30+0.076956-8.0072753)x12)=1344.84 days

The respective days will be 7th July 1987, 30th March 1987 &

(14th October, 1986 - Not applicable).

Similarly, for Scorpio, the respective days will be

11x360+(23.150392-8.0072753)x12=4142

11x360+(13.923942-8.0072753)x12)=4031

10x360+)+(30+0.076956-8.0072753)x12=3865

The respective dates would be

12th June, 1994, 21st Feb 1994 & 8th Sept 1993.

Out of all these possible six dates, Transit position is to be

checked.

TRANSIT

I have relied entirely on 64th Navamsa (Nadi method). The rules

as I know are simple.

a) Check the degree of concerned planet (Saturn at Li, 10d48')

b) Add 210 (Taurus 10d48)

c) Also check the 64th navamsa (4th Navamsa of Ta= Aries).

d) Also check Navamsa sphuta. (But here Ayanamsha is very

important.) It will be approx 7.5 d.

Any strong malefic here indicates possibility of death.

However, the transit should also correspond with Younger

brothers LL Saturn which is at 19d19 of Scorpio

So, important points here are

a) 19d19 of Gemini

b) Pisces (64th navamsha) with Navamsha sphuta of 25d

So, the transit should show minimum

Any one of Malefic at (Ta 10d48 or Aries - 6-8d) &

Plus

Any one of Malefic at (Ge 19d19 or Pisces 25d)

The possible dates will be checked against these Transit

scenario

Elimination Round

1) 14th October 1986 : Not applicable.

2) 30th March, 1987

Pisces has Rahu, Moon Sun etc. So illnesse of younger

brother may be there. However the 1st condition does not

match

3) 7th July 1987:

For younger brothers chart, it does match (Rahu at Pi 22d

Sun at Ge 20 d). However, no malefic at Ta 10d48. In navamsa

Jup (which is malefic for Sat) is at Ar 3d. It may match provided

the actual degree of Sat is close to 10 Li 13'...not 10Li48'

Strong possibility...can not confirmed.

4) 8 Sept 1993

Ketu is there at 12 Ta... does not match

5) 21st Feb, 1994 : Ketu at 4 ta, Mo at 7 Ge.. does not mtach

6) 12th June 1994

The transits position are close . But Sat is in Aqu..own house

So it is strong. Hence ruled out.

Conclusion : Not fully satisfied. But after working out so much,

I am entitled for a GUESS. And I put it as

7th July 1987

It seems I need to practice more & more....

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of neelam guptaMonday, November 02, 2009 1:40 PM Subject: Re: AIA Quiz -3

2009/11/2 Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2 (AT) iocl (DOT) co.in>

Dear Neelam-ji,

regards

Chakraborty

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,

I humbly offer the below comments –

I considered the chart of younger brother.

The probable period / time of death -

Ke-Su period / Around 11 June 89

Natal Sun (8th Lord) is under the very close affliction of

Natal Rahu challenging the longevity of native and making him prone to heart or

heart related troubles in early age.

Around 11 Jun 89, during the sub period of afflicted

8th lord, transit jupiter (12th lord) and transit sun (8th lord) exactly

aspected Natal Sun.

This seems a life threatening period for native.

Hence my opinion about the possibility for date of death. Thanks

Warm Regards,

Deepak Sharma

ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_indian_ astrology] On Behalf Of neelam gupta

Sunday, November 01, 2009 10:31 PMancient_indian_ astrology[ancient_indian_ astrology] AIA Quiz -3

Dear All,Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I am presenting another one today. Hope this makes a good learning experience too.Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. (Dhanu lagna)(BT verified for correctness as per my understanding) .The boy lost his younger brother. What is the DATE/time period of the unfortunate happening?Background events:He had only one younger brother born on 11 Dec 1986/11.15 hrs/DelhiHe is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than 24.00 hrs IST on 15.11.2009Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best, accompanied by a brief justification. All approaches are welcome. Please feel free to ask if there’s any query. Best Wishes to All.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Chakraborty Ji,

Very nice effort indeed. Very educative about BCP. Can you please refer me to Books/Websites/Articles where I can learn more about BCP method and how to apply in charts? You have given a nice demonstration, but if there are other text book/article sources, that would be great.

Regards,

-Manoj

"Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 Thu, November 12, 2009 11:37:27 PMRE: AIA Quiz -3

Dear Neelam-ji,

Let me try this..... but I am not sure about the actual date.

It is more of a guess. My guess is ...

7th July 1987

I am trying Bhrigu Chakra Paddhati. Frankly, I am yet to

learn the nuances of the system and so the application

part may be totally off-mark. I am experimenting with system

and so pitfall/accuracy are mine only. Neither I will be able

to logically answer all related query.

Methodology :

1) Finding out possible dates - with logic

2) Checking the dates against transit,

____________ _________ _________ _________ ________

The BCP system relies on degree-cal differences between

Lagna and different planets. So the system is independent

of Ayanamsha to certain extent - not fully though. The system

assumes that lagna progresses at 30 deg/360 days and when

it reaches any sensitive points in a house, events may occur,

subject to dasha/transit etc. Sensitive points are :

a) The degree of sign lord

b) Degree of planets aspecting

c) Degree of planets who are posited in th sign

d) Degree of planets who are posited at the sign in navamsa

________

A) Checking the accuracy of Lagna with date of marriage

The date of marriage (would be) given as 29.11.09. If that

is to be correlated with the chart....

It is 27th year+ or 28th year. So, it will be (12x2+4)=4H

affair. 4H lord Jupiter is associated with Ketu, 7L Mercury

& 8L (Mangalya-sthan) Moon. So it can give Marriage. It

posited in Scorpio. So it can be influenced by Mars too.

From Date difference calculator, the elapsed day between

DOb & marriage is 9791 days = 27 year + 71 days

(year =360 days considered)

So, distance travelled by lagna will be

degree of ascendant+degree travelled in 71 days. That should

be related to either degree of Jup / Mars primarily.

If we take Jup's degree, then the ascendant should be

= Jup's degree - degree travelled in 71 days (=71/12 =5.91..)

= 13.923942-5. 9166666 = 8.0072753 deg = 8 d 0'26"

So, it is a very close match and the same value will be used.

B) Actual event : Death of brother

First let us find out possible maraka. Younger brother will

be represented by 3rd House, 3L & Mars too. The maraka should

be 4H (being 2nd to 3rd), 9H & may be 10H (8H to 3rd). The 5L

Mars may also indicate something as this indicates Ayu of 3L

Out of all these possible factors, I have chosen Mars, and Jup

after spending 5 days about possible combinations. (Not the

best way for any prediction)And possibly Moon too... being in

Aries navamshaka.( secondary importance)

Reason :

Jup is maraka. It is associated with Mars (being posited in

Scorpio). Mars also aspects 9H & 10H. Jup will be activated

along with Mars.

Mars will be activated in 5th year and 12th year when progressed

lagna reaches Aries and Scorpio respectively.

Checking for 5th year.....

Possible sensitive points are - degree of Mars & Jup & Moon

which are 23.150392, 13.923942 & 0.076956 respectively.

Progressed lagna will reach these points after travelling

((4x360)+(23. 150392-8. 0072753)x12) = 1622

((4x360)+(13. 923942-8. 0072753)x12) =1511

((3x360)+(30+ 0.076956- 8.0072753) x12)=1344. 84 days

The respective days will be 7th July 1987, 30th March 1987 &

(14th October, 1986 - Not applicable).

Similarly, for Scorpio, the respective days will be

11x360+(23.150392- 8.0072753) x12=4142

11x360+(13.923942-8.0072753)x12) =4031

10x360+)+(30+0.076956-8.0072753)x12= 3865

The respective dates would be

12th June, 1994, 21st Feb 1994 & 8th Sept 1993.

Out of all these possible six dates, Transit position is to be

checked.

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

TRANSIT

I have relied entirely on 64th Navamsa (Nadi method). The rules

as I know are simple.

a) Check the degree of concerned planet (Saturn at Li, 10d48')

b) Add 210 (Taurus 10d48)

c) Also check the 64th navamsa (4th Navamsa of Ta= Aries).

d) Also check Navamsa sphuta. (But here Ayanamsha is very

important.) It will be approx 7.5 d.

Any strong malefic here indicates possibility of death.

However, the transit should also correspond with Younger

brothers LL Saturn which is at 19d19 of Scorpio

So, important points here are

a) 19d19 of Gemini

b) Pisces (64th navamsha) with Navamsha sphuta of 25d

So, the transit should show minimum

Any one of Malefic at (Ta 10d48 or Aries - 6-8d) &

Plus

Any one of Malefic at (Ge 19d19 or Pisces

25d)

The possible dates will be checked against these

Transit

scenario

____________ _________ _________ _________

________

Elimination Round

1) 14th October 1986 : Not applicable.

2) 30th March, 1987

Pisces has Rahu, Moon Sun etc. So illnesse of younger

brother may be there. However the 1st condition does not

match

3) 7th July 1987:

For younger brothers chart, it does match (Rahu at Pi 22d

Sun at Ge 20 d). However, no malefic at Ta 10d48. In navamsa

Jup (which is malefic for Sat) is at Ar 3d. It may match provided

the actual degree of Sat is close to 10 Li 13'...not 10Li48'

Strong possibility. ..can not confirmed.

4) 8 Sept 1993

Ketu is there at 12 Ta... does not match

5) 21st Feb, 1994 : Ketu at 4 ta, Mo at 7 Ge.. does not mtach

6) 12th June 1994

The transits position are close . But Sat is in Aqu..own house

So it is strong. Hence ruled out.

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Conclusion : Not fully satisfied. But after working out so much,

I am entitled for a GUESS. And I put it as

7th July 1987

It seems I need to practice more & more....

regards

Chakraborty

ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_ indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of neelam guptaMonday, November 02, 2009 1:40 PMancient_indian_ astrologyRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] AIA Quiz -3

2009/11/2 Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>

Dear Neelam-ji,

regards

Chakraborty

ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_indian_ astrology] On Behalf Of neelam guptaSunday, November 01, 2009 10:31 PMancient_indian_ astrology[ancient_indian_ astrology] AIA Quiz -3

All.RegardsNeelam