IndiaDivine.org

Indira PriyaDarshini's Life and Chart !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Actually there is a solution. Even though I am married to a Delhiate, my Hindi is a bit iffy as well. However, if the Hindi speaking members, instead of using "English" letters to speak hindi, if they actually use "Hindi" letters, then Renu Ji can use "Google tanslation to transalate".

To do this, Hindi speakers can use this site:

http://www.google.com/transliterate/indic

So in this site if you type "Bhai" and hit the space, you should get भाई. If you select भाई and right click you will get other options. So, if instead of "hinglish" if users type in "Hindi" then Renu Ji can just select the conversation and go to this fillowing Site:

http://translate.google.com/#

This will translate the conversation for non Hindi speakers.

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Thu, October 15, 2009 7:12:13 AMRe: Re: Indira PriyaDarshini's Life and Chart !!

Dear Renu ji,Its high time you took some lessons in Hindi. I am sure you know when two Mallus must show their love, they start speaking in Malayali.:-)This goes for all others too. So you can't blame Bhaskar ji and Mouji ji going Hindi-Hindi.I'll request everyone to be mindful of our members like Renuji and provide some indicative translation.RegardsNeelam

2009/10/15 renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

Dear Moderators,I thought English is the common language of this group!Well, may be those not written in English are not relevant to Astrology. blessings,Renu

ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:>

> Bhaskar bhai,> > apun to jawab diya na, ab jara utkal ji ko bhi boliye na> > regards,> > Mouji> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Manoj Kumar <mouji99

> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thu, October 15, 2009 5:01:16 PM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini's Life and Chart !!> > > Lijiye Bhai Saab, > > Apun ka style aise hai....> > 1) Predict date of marriage to a native.> )()( I cannot predict date of marriage. But will surely give my principle of looking at marriage. Over 90% of marriages shall take place in dasha/antardasha of planets connected with Lagna/Seventh house of Birth Chart and Navamsha. Group Members can check it out and please give your responses too. > > 2) Predict when a native will get a job.> )()()( A person starts earning when dasha of planets connected to the

houses of money and karma. I would again request Group Members to check it out in Birth Chart and Dashamansha. > > 3) Predict when will native achieve Bhagyodaya.> )()()( Bhagyodaya can have many meanings but generally the dasha of planets connected to 5th and 9th house give it. It can again be checked and percentage worked out in all the above cases as also in cases which are being listed below. > > 4) When he will enter in a new business, and what .> > )()()( Change in profession/business will come about in dashas connected to fifth house/third house of birth chart and this needs to be confirmed in Dashamansha.> > 5) When will he shift to a new office or home - and how to> differentiate.> > )()()( New Office is connected to tenth house and new home is connected to fourth house, but effectively it is the fourth house because fourth house is also

environment at work. Differentiation will come from Chaturthamsha and Dashamansha. Please note, Parashara has not given ashatamsha and all which are later tajik additions.> > 6) When will he acquire a new house o vehicle - and how to> differentiate.> > )()()( Imtehan lete ho, daridra brahmin ka. Both are again connected to fourth house. But there are sthir karakas for Makan (House) and Vahan (vehicle). They need to be used. > > 7) When will he acquire good gains of money.> > )()()( Gains of money will come during dashas of planets connected in Raj Yoga/Dhan Yoga and more importantly in dashas of planets connected with second/eleventh house. The strength of these houses shall indicate whether it is a windfall or a trickle. Check need to also be done in navamsha because the number of yogas in birth chart can decrease in navamsha or vice versa. > 8) When will he get

results of Vipareeta or Neechbhanga Raj Yoga.> > > )()()( Vipreeta or Neechbhanga or any yoga. Results of yogas will only come in dashas of planets connected with it. > > Now, Group Members. Please test the above principles on the charts you have and please do let us know the percentage of applicability on them. One request Bhaskar bhai, please dont use the word native. Arre bhai hum ab angrezon ke gulam nahin hain, gulam logon ko angrezi mein native bolte the.> > best wishes,> > Mouji> > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thu, October 15, 2009 4:27:16 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini' s Life and Chart !!> >

> > Dear Mouji Bhai and Utkalji,> > Aapas menin bahut bahas ho gayi, aur ab main aapka dhyan kahin aur> batana chahta hoon. Mere prashnon ki taraf. Kripya karke mujhe seekhaiye> kisi native ke chart se marriage date kaise predict karte hain. I will> also post you some examples to locate the date of marriage, if you throw> long mails with descriptive content in it. Because I understand only> simple astrology, kab hoga, kyun aur kahan and kaise.> > Whatever does not lead to above, does not teach anything. So I request> you both honorable members to teach us few predictive methods on above.> Because my clients come to me for prediction and not for lectures.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar> <mouji99@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Utkal

Ji,> >> > I am reproducing below what I had said, "Yes, I am a student of> Science, so dont accept things easily as much as I dont deny things also> which have applicability. " What it means is that I dont accept anything> without testing it.> >> > And please note, not only for now, but for future also, there is no> resentment in anything, in me or in my writings. I try to get to the> root of a thing, thats my weakness or problem.> >> > best wishes,> >> > Mouji> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@ ...> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, October 15, 2009 3:34:21 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini' s Life> and Chart !!>

>> >> > Dear Manoj,> >> > Pls dont take me wrong, i wd never say that you don't hve knowledge,> you have, bt, somewhere some refinement and exposure is required, i m> limited to that only, i m sorry for your's not feeling good.> >> > Seems, you read mails speedily, Pls recall, I had said sat-moon-jup> combination made her PM from huge support from under privilages (and> poor), written in sarawali, This is not connected with her love> marriage, venus - rahu is conneted.> >> > In another discussion, learned members already suggested that in the> old days medium of learning was oral, explanations were the> responsibility of teacher, same is my opinion, so, that what you said> that you wont accept anything not written in classics, should review, we> too follow and regard our classics and sages.>

>> > With correct fundamentals, astrology is simple and straightforward.> >> > Then, It's a joy using astrology to read self and world.> >> > Utkal.> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar> mouji99@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Manoj,> > > I will give open ended answers to you, was trying to understand root> cause of your's resentment, I mark, you have energy and resources, give> it a way to enrich knowledge and widen your vision, you have reached at> a point wherefrom you can touch the sky or if deviated, learning curve> w'd get longer and lengthy.> > >> > > )()( Dear Sir, I am a poor government servant so no energy and> resources, because like brahmins, in India government servants are> always regarded as poor, and brahmins since eternity

are addressed as,> "ek daridra brahmin tha", never you would have read, "ek dhani brahmin> tha".> > > * I understood, core of problem that you are facing is because of > an universal belief that aspect of planet protects the house where it's> sign falls, is not true, It's advisable to re - read aspects.> > > ()()() I am not believing in anything except the statement in> Classical Astrological Books that a planet placed in its own bhava or> aspecting its own bhava protects that bhava. Correct me if I am wrong.> > > * I do not understand why you should repeatedly write "What was> Indira Ji's marriage, known to all", I m not sure what are rumors spread> over there (delhi) on their marriage, Indira was staying with Feroz in> allahabad even after Nehru became PM, later on, she moved to new delhi,> but there was a cordial relationship, Feroz was a man

of independent> spirit, Indira campaigned for him in 1952 in RaiBareilly election,> Problem started in 1955, when Feroz raised a campaign against corruption> of some business tycons of those days, Dalmiya, Goenka etc, then finance> minister TTK had to resign, this was an embarrassment to Nehru Govt.> > >> > > Feroz, used to live in his home which was close to Nehru's home,> Indira used to visit him but was staying with father. This was the time> rumors of their seperatio spread. We can consider this period of 5 yrs> as a period of differences between them, however, they were still> united, marriage was existing with differences.> > > When in 1958, Feroz's health got deteriorated, Indira started living> with him, took him to Kashmir with her sons, Feroz suffered 2nd heart> attack in 1960.> > > * I w'd ask to read her life and marriage

in the light of the> facts, bickerings, differences but united after a time.> > > *> > > )()()() That I already wrote in my mail, is a subjective matter and> everyone would react in its own way. So no replies.> > >> > > * Navamsa or any D chart, if considered independently, makes a> scary picture of her marriage which is not a reality, Most celebrated> astrologers have conveniently ignored the fact that Feroz remained> devoted to Indira, how do you see a devoted husband in a woman's horo ?> Does Navamsa alone explain it ? One has to refer back to Lagna to> understand a chart or prediction will go to unknown direction.> > > * Before one takes up any secondary classic on Vimshottari, It's> advisable to miutely study BPHS dasha chapters, Seems Parashara has> listed effects of dasha hierarchy based on natural karakatwa's of>

planets, listed results can be modified as per lordship and aspect, sign> and house of placement etc.> > > *> > > )()(()() First you say, I lack the will and knowledge and then you> come up with the bookish theories that even a beginner of astrology is> aware of. Kindly elaborate.> > >> > > * Why it was a trans religion love marriage, answer is hidden in> natural karaktwa of Venus and it's conjunction with Rahu in 6'th house> in Dhanu, Such a venus aspects 12'th house, and has an interchange with> Jup in 11'th house of friendship, 3rd house friendship is different than> 11'th house friendship.> > > *> > > )()()()() Please do clarify between third house friendship and sixth> house friendship. Readers would enjoy. In your initial mail you had> explained it only on the basis of Saturn/Moon/ Jupiter and when I>

pointed out Venus/Rahu, now you bring it in. Please lets be sincere.> > >> > > * During the evolution of vedic astrology in 20'th century, on the> one hand few myths got destroyed and on the other new myths got created,> Conditional dasha is one of this sort. When renowned astrologers> institutionalized study of astrology, less popular propositions got> additional curiosity, Conditional Dasha is also a secondary tool like D> charts. Vimshottari has universal applicability if one applies it along> with transit of planets.> > >> > > ()()()() : You are totally wrong my dear. Conditional dashas, when> applicable on a chart, become the primary dasha. Like Mantreshwara says,> there are many lagnas to watch transit but transit is mainly seen from> Moon, so parashara gives these conditional dashas with specific> conditions to be applied on

each chart. Have you ever tried them? Please> answer honestly. Second, transits are always subservient to dashas.> Otherwise, every fifth year, seventh year, 9th year, a person would get> married because Jupiter will be aspecting his seventh house, i am not> including seventh lord here which may make a person get married every> other year.> > > * I w'd welcome queries on Krishneeyam, but, basic queries like> special effects of mars, jup, sat and concepts of vargottama looks> boring, I m not interested.> > > ()()() Are you really not interested. Please be clear, or there is> some lack of understanding. Yes, I am a student of Science, so dont> accept things easily as much as I dont deny things also which have> applicability. But I really do not want that young seekers of this great> knowledge get corrupted because of the kind of information being

thrown> at them. A kumbha lagna person should always be tall 5/10 or 6. How> absurd can astrology get if it goes to such hands? Please take time to> answer these very basic questions of an inquisitive mind.> > >> > > Best wishes again,> > >> > > Mouji> > >> > > regards,> > > Utkal.> > >> >>

Thanks for this knowledge, but doing this each time will cause some

heads to ache. In any case English cannot compensate for many Hindi

words at times, for example " Bhai " would sound more affectionate than

" Brother " and I am not sure what would be the conversion for " Khalli

pilli " and " Matha kharab " which dear Mouji Bhai mentioned. Again what do

we call " native " in Hindi to mean what we want exactly. If I write " aap "

then in English it will translate in " You " . If I write " tum " then too it

will translate in " You " . If they read in English -For those whom I do

not wish to show respect but affectionate Love, then they would think

that they have been called " aap " and for those whom I actually want to

show respect may think that they have been addressed as " Tum "

etcetra.....

Bhaskar.

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Actually there is a solution. Even though I am married to a Delhiate,

my Hindi is a bit iffy as well. However, if the Hindi speaking members,

instead of using " English " letters to speak hindi, if they actually use

" Hindi "  letters, then Renu Ji can use " Google tanslation to

transalate " .

>

> To do this, Hindi speakers can use this site:

> http://www.google.com/transliterate/indic

>

> So in this site if you type " Bhai " and hit the space, you should get

भाई. If you select भाई and right

click you will get other options. So, if instead of " hinglish " if users

type in " Hindi " then Renu Ji can just select the conversation and go to

this fillowing Site:

>

> http://translate.google.com/#

>

> This will translate the conversation for non Hindi speakers.

>

> Â

> Regards,

> Â -Manoj

> Â

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> neelam gupta neelamgupta07

>

> Thu, October 15, 2009 7:12:13 AM

> Re: Re: Indira PriyaDarshini's

Life and Chart !!

>

> Â

> Dear Renu ji,

>

> Its high time you took some lessons in Hindi. I am sure you know when

two Mallus must show their love, they start speaking in Malayali.:-)

> This goes for all others too. So you can't blame Bhaskar ji and Mouji

ji going Hindi-Hindi.

>

> I'll request everyone to be mindful of our members like Renuji and

provide some indicative translation.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

>

> 2009/10/15 renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

>

> Â

> >Dear Moderators,

> >

> >I thought English is the common language of this group!

> >

> >Well, may be those not written in English are not relevant to

Astrology.

> >

> >blessings,

> >

> >Renu

> >

> >

> >ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar

mouji99@ wrote:

> >>

> >

> >> Bhaskar bhai,

> >>

> >> apun to jawab diya na, ab jara utkal ji ko bhi boliye na

> >>

> >> regards,

> >>

> >> Mouji

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> ____________ _________ _________ __

> >> Manoj Kumar mouji99@

> >

> >> ancient_indian_ astrology

> >> Thu, October 15, 2009 5:01:16 PM

> >> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini's

Life and Chart !!

> >>

> >> Â

> >> Lijiye Bhai Saab,

> >>

> >> Apun ka style aise hai....

> >>

> >> 1) Predict date of marriage to a native.

> >> )()( I cannot predict date of marriage. But will surely give my

principle of looking at marriage. Over 90% of marriages shall take place

in dasha/antardasha of planets connected with Lagna/Seventh house of

Birth Chart and Navamsha. Group Members can check it out and please give

your responses too.

> >>

> >> 2) Predict when a native will get a job.

> >> )()()(Â A person starts earning when dasha of planets connected

to the houses of money and karma. I would again request Group Members to

check it out in Birth Chart and Dashamansha.Â

> >>

> >> 3) Predict when will native achieve Bhagyodaya.

> >> )()()(Â Bhagyodaya can have many meanings but generally the

dasha of planets connected to 5th and 9th house give it. It can again be

checked and percentage worked out in all the above cases as also in

cases which are being listed below.

> >>

> >> 4) When he will enter in a new business, and what .

> >>

> >> )()()(Â Change in profession/business will come about in dashas

connected to fifth house/third house of birth chart and this needs to be

confirmed in Dashamansha.

> >>

> >> 5) When will he shift to a new office or home - and how to

> >> differentiate.

> >>

> >> )()()(Â New Office is connected to tenth house and new home is

connected to fourth house, but effectively it is the fourth house

because fourth house is also environment at work. Differentiation will

come from Chaturthamsha and Dashamansha. Please note, Parashara has not

given ashatamsha and all which are later tajik additions.

> >>

> >> 6) When will he acquire a new house o vehicle - and how to

> >> differentiate.

> >>

> >> )()()(Â Imtehan lete ho, daridra brahmin ka. Both are again

connected to fourth house. But there are sthir karakas for Makan (House)

and Vahan (vehicle). They need to be used.

> >>

> >> 7) When will he acquire good gains of money.

> >>

> >> )()()(Â Gains of money will come during dashas of planets

connected in Raj Yoga/Dhan Yoga and more importantly in dashas of

planets connected with second/eleventh house. The strength of these

houses shall indicate whether it is a windfall or a trickle. Check

need to also be done in navamsha because the number of yogas in birth

chart can decrease in navamsha or vice versa.Â

> >> 8) When will he get results of Vipareeta or Neechbhanga Raj Yoga.

> >>

> >>

> >> )()()(Â Vipreeta or Neechbhanga or any yoga. Results of yogas

will only come in dashas of planets connected with it.

> >> Â

> >> Now, Group Members. Please test the above principles on the charts

you have and please do let us know the percentage of applicability on

them. One request Bhaskar bhai, please dont use the word native. Arre

bhai hum ab angrezon ke gulam nahin hain, gulam logon ko angrezi mein

native bolte the.

> >> Â

> >> best wishes,

> >> Â

> >> Mouji

> >>

> >> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> >> Thu, October 15, 2009 4:27:16 PM

> >> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini' s

Life and Chart !!

> >>

> >> Â

> >>

> >> Dear Mouji Bhai and Utkalji,

> >>

> >> Aapas menin bahut bahas ho gayi, aur ab main aapka dhyan kahin aur

> >> batana chahta hoon. Mere prashnon ki taraf. Kripya karke mujhe

seekhaiye

> >> kisi native ke chart se marriage date kaise predict karte hain. I

will

> >> also post you some examples to locate the date of marriage, if you

throw

> >> long mails with descriptive content in it. Because I understand

only

> >> simple astrology, kab hoga, kyun aur kahan and kaise.

> >>

> >> Whatever does not lead to above, does not teach anything. So I

request

> >> you both honorable members to teach us few predictive methods on

above.

> >> Because my clients come to me for prediction and not for lectures.

> >>

> >> regards,

> >>

> >> Bhaskar.

> >>

> >> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar

> >> <mouji99@ > wrote:

> >> >

> >> > Dear Utkal Ji,

> >> >

> >> > I am reproducing below what I had said, " Yes, I am a student of

> >> Science, so dont accept things easily as much as I dont deny things

also

> >> which have applicability. " What it means is that I dont accept

anything

> >> without testing it.

> >> >

> >> > And please note, not only for now, but for future also, there is

no

> >> resentment in anything, in me or in my writings. I try to get to

the

> >> root of a thing, thats my weakness or problem.

> >> >

> >> > best wishes,

> >> >

> >> > Mouji

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> >> > utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@ ...

> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> >> > Thu, October 15, 2009 3:34:21 PM

> >> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini' s

Life

> >> and Chart !!

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Dear Manoj,

> >> >

> >> > Pls dont take me wrong, i wd never say that you don't hve

knowledge,

> >> you have, bt, somewhere some refinement and exposure is required, i

m

> >> limited to that only, i m sorry for your's not feeling good.

> >> >

> >> > Seems, you read mails speedily, Pls recall, I had said

sat-moon-jup

> >> combination made her PM from huge support from under privilages

(and

> >> poor), written in sarawali, This is not connected with her love

> >> marriage, venus - rahu is conneted.

> >> >

> >> > In another discussion, learned members already suggested that in

the

> >> old days medium of learning was oral, explanations were the

> >> responsibility of teacher, same is my opinion, so, that what you

said

> >> that you wont accept anything not written in classics, should

review, we

> >> too follow and regard our classics and sages.

> >> >

> >> > With correct fundamentals, astrology is simple and

straightforward.

> >> >

> >> > Then, It's a joy using astrology to read self and world.

> >> >

> >> > Utkal.

> >> >

> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar

> >> mouji99@ > wrote:

> >> > >

> >> > > Dear Manoj,

> >> > > I will give open ended answers to you, was trying to understand

root

> >> cause of your's resentment, I mark, you have energy and resources,

give

> >> it a way to enrich knowledge and widen your vision, you have

reached at

> >> a point wherefrom you can touch the sky or if deviated, learning

curve

> >> w'd get longer and lengthy.

> >> > >

> >> > > )()( Dear Sir, I am a poor government servant so no energy and

> >> resources, because like brahmins, in India government servants are

> >> always regarded as poor, and brahmins since eternity are addressed

as,

> >> " ek daridra brahmin tha " , never you would have read, " ek dhani

brahmin

> >> tha " .

> >> > > * I understood, core of problem that you are facing is because

of

> >> an universal belief that aspect of planet protects the house where

it's

> >> sign falls, is not true, It's advisable to re - read aspects.

> >> > > ()()() I am not believing in anything except the statement in

> >> Classical Astrological Books that a planet placed in its own bhava

or

> >> aspecting its own bhava protects that bhava. Correct me if I am

wrong.

> >> > > * I do not understand why you should repeatedly write " What was

> >> Indira Ji's marriage, known to all " , I m not sure what are rumors

spread

> >> over there (delhi) on their marriage, Indira was staying with Feroz

in

> >> allahabad even after Nehru became PM, later on, she moved to new

delhi,

> >> but there was a cordial relationship, Feroz was a man of

independent

> >> spirit, Indira campaigned for him in 1952 in RaiBareilly election,

> >> Problem started in 1955, when Feroz raised a campaign against

corruption

> >> of some business tycons of those days, Dalmiya, Goenka etc, then

finance

> >> minister TTK had to resign, this was an embarrassment to Nehru

Govt.

> >> > >

> >> > > Feroz, used to live in his home which was close to Nehru's

home,

> >> Indira used to visit him but was staying with father. This was the

time

> >> rumors of their seperatio spread. We can consider this period of 5

yrs

> >> as a period of differences between them, however, they were still

> >> united, marriage was existing with differences.

> >> > > When in 1958, Feroz's health got deteriorated, Indira started

living

> >> with him, took him to Kashmir with her sons, Feroz suffered 2nd

heart

> >> attack in 1960.

> >> > > * I w'd ask to read her life and marriage in the light of the

> >> facts, bickerings, differences but united after a time.

> >> > > *

> >> > > )()()() That I already wrote in my mail, is a subjective matter

and

> >> everyone would react in its own way. So no replies.

> >> > >

> >> > > * Navamsa or any D chart, if considered independently, makes a

> >> scary picture of her marriage which is not a reality, Most

celebrated

> >> astrologers have conveniently ignored the fact that Feroz remained

> >> devoted to Indira, how do you see a devoted husband in a woman's

horo ?

> >> Does Navamsa alone explain it ? One has to refer back to Lagna to

> >> understand a chart or prediction will go to unknown direction.

> >> > > * Before one takes up any secondary classic on Vimshottari,

It's

> >> advisable to miutely study BPHS dasha chapters, Seems Parashara has

> >> listed effects of dasha hierarchy based on natural karakatwa's of

> >> planets, listed results can be modified as per lordship and aspect,

sign

> >> and house of placement etc.

> >> > > *

> >> > > )()(()() First you say, I lack the will and knowledge and then

you

> >> come up with the bookish theories that even a beginner of astrology

is

> >> aware of. Kindly elaborate.

> >> > >

> >> > > * Why it was a trans religion love marriage, answer is hidden

in

> >> natural karaktwa of Venus and it's conjunction with Rahu in 6'th

house

> >> in Dhanu, Such a venus aspects 12'th house, and has an interchange

with

> >> Jup in 11'th house of friendship, 3rd house friendship is different

than

> >> 11'th house friendship.

> >> > > *

> >> > > )()()()() Please do clarify between third house friendship and

sixth

> >> house friendship. Readers would enjoy. In your initial mail you had

> >> explained it only on the basis of Saturn/Moon/ Jupiter and when I

> >> pointed out Venus/Rahu, now you bring it in. Please lets be

sincere.

> >> > >

> >> > > * During the evolution of vedic astrology in 20'th century, on

the

> >> one hand few myths got destroyed and on the other new myths got

created,

> >> Conditional dasha is one of this sort. When renowned astrologers

> >> institutionalized study of astrology, less popular propositions got

> >> additional curiosity, Conditional Dasha is also a secondary tool

like D

> >> charts. Vimshottari has universal applicability if one applies it

along

> >> with transit of planets.

> >> > >

> >> > > ()()()() : You are totally wrong my dear. Conditional dashas,

when

> >> applicable on a chart, become the primary dasha. Like Mantreshwara

says,

> >> there are many lagnas to watch transit but transit is mainly seen

from

> >> Moon, so parashara gives these conditional dashas with specific

> >> conditions to be applied on each chart. Have you ever tried them?

Please

> >> answer honestly. Second, transits are always subservient to dashas.

> >> Otherwise, every fifth year, seventh year, 9th year, a person would

get

> >> married because Jupiter will be aspecting his seventh house, i am

not

> >> including seventh lord here which may make a person get married

every

> >> other year.

> >> > > * I w'd welcome queries on Krishneeyam, but, basic queries like

> >> special effects of mars, jup, sat and concepts of vargottama looks

> >> boring, I m not interested.

> >> > > ()()() Are you really not interested. Please be clear, or there

is

> >> some lack of understanding. Yes, I am a student of Science, so dont

> >> accept things easily as much as I dont deny things also which have

> >> applicability. But I really do not want that young seekers of this

great

> >> knowledge get corrupted because of the kind of information being

thrown

> >> at them. A kumbha lagna person should always be tall 5/10 or 6. How

> >> absurd can astrology get if it goes to such hands? Please take time

to

> >> answer these very basic questions of an inquisitive mind.

> >> > >

> >> > > Best wishes again,

> >> > >

> >> > > Mouji

> >> > >

> >> > > regards,

> >> > > Utkal.

> >> > >

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

>

Dear Sreenadh Ji,

Hindi letters appear fine in the email but not on the website. Do you know why this is so?

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Sent: Thu, October 15, 2009 7:47:07 AMRe: Re: Indira PriyaDarshini's Life and Chart !!

Actually there is a solution. Even though I am married to a Delhiate, my Hindi is a bit iffy as well. However, if the Hindi speaking members, instead of using "English" letters to speak hindi, if they actually use "Hindi" letters, then Renu Ji can use "Google tanslation to transalate".

To do this, Hindi speakers can use this site:

http://www.google. com/transliterat e/indic

So in this site if you type "Bhai" and hit the space, you should get भाई. If you select भाई and right click you will get other options. So, if instead of "hinglish" if users type in "Hindi" then Renu Ji can just select the conversation and go to this fillowing Site:

http://translate. google.com/#

This will translate the conversation for non Hindi speakers.

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>ancient_indian_ astrologyThu, October 15, 2009 7:12:13 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini' s Life and Chart !!

Dear Renu ji,Its high time you took some lessons in Hindi. I am sure you know when two Mallus must show their love, they start speaking in Malayali.:-)This goes for all others too. So you can't blame Bhaskar ji and Mouji ji going Hindi-Hindi.I'll request everyone to be mindful of our members like Renuji and provide some indicative translation.RegardsNeelam

2009/10/15 renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

Dear Moderators,I thought English is the common language of this group!Well, may be those not written in English are not relevant to Astrology. blessings,Renu

ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:>

> Bhaskar bhai,> > apun to jawab diya na, ab jara utkal ji ko bhi boliye na> > regards,> > Mouji> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Manoj Kumar <mouji99

> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thu, October 15, 2009 5:01:16 PM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini' s Life and Chart !!> > > Lijiye Bhai Saab, > > Apun ka style aise hai....> > 1) Predict date of marriage to a native.> )()( I cannot predict date of marriage. But will surely give my principle of looking at marriage. Over 90% of marriages shall take place in dasha/antardasha of planets connected with Lagna/Seventh house of Birth Chart and Navamsha. Group Members can check it out and please give your responses too. > > 2) Predict when a native will get a job.> )()()( A person starts earning when dasha of planets connected to the

houses of money and karma. I would again request Group Members to check it out in Birth Chart and Dashamansha. > > 3) Predict when will native achieve Bhagyodaya.> )()()( Bhagyodaya can have many meanings but generally the dasha of planets connected to 5th and 9th house give it. It can again be checked and percentage worked out in all the above cases as also in cases which are being listed below. > > 4) When he will enter in a new business, and what .> > )()()( Change in profession/business will come about in dashas connected to fifth house/third house of birth chart and this needs to be confirmed in Dashamansha.> > 5) When will he shift to a new office or home - and how to> differentiate.> > )()()( New Office is connected to tenth house and new home is connected to fourth house, but effectively it is the fourth house because fourth house is also

environment at work. Differentiation will come from Chaturthamsha and Dashamansha. Please note, Parashara has not given ashatamsha and all which are later tajik additions.> > 6) When will he acquire a new house o vehicle - and how to> differentiate.> > )()()( Imtehan lete ho, daridra brahmin ka. Both are again connected to fourth house. But there are sthir karakas for Makan (House) and Vahan (vehicle). They need to be used. > > 7) When will he acquire good gains of money.> > )()()( Gains of money will come during dashas of planets connected in Raj Yoga/Dhan Yoga and more importantly in dashas of planets connected with second/eleventh house. The strength of these houses shall indicate whether it is a windfall or a trickle. Check need to also be done in navamsha because the number of yogas in birth chart can decrease in navamsha or vice versa. > 8) When will he get

results of Vipareeta or Neechbhanga Raj Yoga.> > > )()()( Vipreeta or Neechbhanga or any yoga. Results of yogas will only come in dashas of planets connected with it. > > Now, Group Members. Please test the above principles on the charts you have and please do let us know the percentage of applicability on them. One request Bhaskar bhai, please dont use the word native. Arre bhai hum ab angrezon ke gulam nahin hain, gulam logon ko angrezi mein native bolte the.> > best wishes,> > Mouji> > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thu, October 15, 2009 4:27:16 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini' s Life and Chart !!> >

> > Dear Mouji Bhai and Utkalji,> > Aapas menin bahut bahas ho gayi, aur ab main aapka dhyan kahin aur> batana chahta hoon. Mere prashnon ki taraf. Kripya karke mujhe seekhaiye> kisi native ke chart se marriage date kaise predict karte hain. I will> also post you some examples to locate the date of marriage, if you throw> long mails with descriptive content in it. Because I understand only> simple astrology, kab hoga, kyun aur kahan and kaise.> > Whatever does not lead to above, does not teach anything. So I request> you both honorable members to teach us few predictive methods on above.> Because my clients come to me for prediction and not for lectures.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar> <mouji99@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Utkal

Ji,> >> > I am reproducing below what I had said, "Yes, I am a student of> Science, so dont accept things easily as much as I dont deny things also> which have applicability. " What it means is that I dont accept anything> without testing it.> >> > And please note, not only for now, but for future also, there is no> resentment in anything, in me or in my writings. I try to get to the> root of a thing, thats my weakness or problem.> >> > best wishes,> >> > Mouji> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@ ...> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, October 15, 2009 3:34:21 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini' s Life> and Chart !!>

>> >> > Dear Manoj,> >> > Pls dont take me wrong, i wd never say that you don't hve knowledge,> you have, bt, somewhere some refinement and exposure is required, i m> limited to that only, i m sorry for your's not feeling good.> >> > Seems, you read mails speedily, Pls recall, I had said sat-moon-jup> combination made her PM from huge support from under privilages (and> poor), written in sarawali, This is not connected with her love> marriage, venus - rahu is conneted.> >> > In another discussion, learned members already suggested that in the> old days medium of learning was oral, explanations were the> responsibility of teacher, same is my opinion, so, that what you said> that you wont accept anything not written in classics, should review, we> too follow and regard our classics and sages.>

>> > With correct fundamentals, astrology is simple and straightforward.> >> > Then, It's a joy using astrology to read self and world.> >> > Utkal.> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar> mouji99@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Manoj,> > > I will give open ended answers to you, was trying to understand root> cause of your's resentment, I mark, you have energy and resources, give> it a way to enrich knowledge and widen your vision, you have reached at> a point wherefrom you can touch the sky or if deviated, learning curve> w'd get longer and lengthy.> > >> > > )()( Dear Sir, I am a poor government servant so no energy and> resources, because like brahmins, in India government servants are> always regarded as poor, and brahmins since eternity

are addressed as,> "ek daridra brahmin tha", never you would have read, "ek dhani brahmin> tha".> > > * I understood, core of problem that you are facing is because of > an universal belief that aspect of planet protects the house where it's> sign falls, is not true, It's advisable to re - read aspects.> > > ()()() I am not believing in anything except the statement in> Classical Astrological Books that a planet placed in its own bhava or> aspecting its own bhava protects that bhava. Correct me if I am wrong.> > > * I do not understand why you should repeatedly write "What was> Indira Ji's marriage, known to all", I m not sure what are rumors spread> over there (delhi) on their marriage, Indira was staying with Feroz in> allahabad even after Nehru became PM, later on, she moved to new delhi,> but there was a cordial relationship, Feroz was a man

of independent> spirit, Indira campaigned for him in 1952 in RaiBareilly election,> Problem started in 1955, when Feroz raised a campaign against corruption> of some business tycons of those days, Dalmiya, Goenka etc, then finance> minister TTK had to resign, this was an embarrassment to Nehru Govt.> > >> > > Feroz, used to live in his home which was close to Nehru's home,> Indira used to visit him but was staying with father. This was the time> rumors of their seperatio spread. We can consider this period of 5 yrs> as a period of differences between them, however, they were still> united, marriage was existing with differences.> > > When in 1958, Feroz's health got deteriorated, Indira started living> with him, took him to Kashmir with her sons, Feroz suffered 2nd heart> attack in 1960.> > > * I w'd ask to read her life and marriage

in the light of the> facts, bickerings, differences but united after a time.> > > *> > > )()()() That I already wrote in my mail, is a subjective matter and> everyone would react in its own way. So no replies.> > >> > > * Navamsa or any D chart, if considered independently, makes a> scary picture of her marriage which is not a reality, Most celebrated> astrologers have conveniently ignored the fact that Feroz remained> devoted to Indira, how do you see a devoted husband in a woman's horo ?> Does Navamsa alone explain it ? One has to refer back to Lagna to> understand a chart or prediction will go to unknown direction.> > > * Before one takes up any secondary classic on Vimshottari, It's> advisable to miutely study BPHS dasha chapters, Seems Parashara has> listed effects of dasha hierarchy based on natural karakatwa's of>

planets, listed results can be modified as per lordship and aspect, sign> and house of placement etc.> > > *> > > )()(()() First you say, I lack the will and knowledge and then you> come up with the bookish theories that even a beginner of astrology is> aware of. Kindly elaborate.> > >> > > * Why it was a trans religion love marriage, answer is hidden in> natural karaktwa of Venus and it's conjunction with Rahu in 6'th house> in Dhanu, Such a venus aspects 12'th house, and has an interchange with> Jup in 11'th house of friendship, 3rd house friendship is different than> 11'th house friendship.> > > *> > > )()()()() Please do clarify between third house friendship and sixth> house friendship. Readers would enjoy. In your initial mail you had> explained it only on the basis of Saturn/Moon/ Jupiter and when I>

pointed out Venus/Rahu, now you bring it in. Please lets be sincere.> > >> > > * During the evolution of vedic astrology in 20'th century, on the> one hand few myths got destroyed and on the other new myths got created,> Conditional dasha is one of this sort. When renowned astrologers> institutionalized study of astrology, less popular propositions got> additional curiosity, Conditional Dasha is also a secondary tool like D> charts. Vimshottari has universal applicability if one applies it along> with transit of planets.> > >> > > ()()()() : You are totally wrong my dear. Conditional dashas, when> applicable on a chart, become the primary dasha. Like Mantreshwara says,> there are many lagnas to watch transit but transit is mainly seen from> Moon, so parashara gives these conditional dashas with specific> conditions to be applied on

each chart. Have you ever tried them? Please> answer honestly. Second, transits are always subservient to dashas.> Otherwise, every fifth year, seventh year, 9th year, a person would get> married because Jupiter will be aspecting his seventh house, i am not> including seventh lord here which may make a person get married every> other year.> > > * I w'd welcome queries on Krishneeyam, but, basic queries like> special effects of mars, jup, sat and concepts of vargottama looks> boring, I m not interested.> > > ()()() Are you really not interested. Please be clear, or there is> some lack of understanding. Yes, I am a student of Science, so dont> accept things easily as much as I dont deny things also which have> applicability. But I really do not want that young seekers of this great> knowledge get corrupted because of the kind of information being

thrown> at them. A kumbha lagna person should always be tall 5/10 or 6. How> absurd can astrology get if it goes to such hands? Please take time to> answer these very basic questions of an inquisitive mind.> > >> > > Best wishes again,> > >> > > Mouji> > >> > > regards,> > > Utkal.> > >> >>

Dear Neelam ji,

Agreed.....looks like I have to take lessons from my daughter.

//I am sure you know when two Mallus must show their love, they start speaking

in Malayali.:-)

This goes for all others too. So you can't blame Bhaskar ji and Mouji ji going

Hindi-Hindi.//

Understand...that is why I feel I miss the best part:)

blessings,

Renu

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji,

>

> Its high time you took some lessons in Hindi. I am sure you know when two

> Mallus must show their love, they start speaking in Malayali.:-)

> This goes for all others too. So you can't blame Bhaskar ji and Mouji ji

> going Hindi-Hindi.

>

> I'll request everyone to be mindful of our members like Renuji and provide

> some indicative translation.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

> 2009/10/15 renunw <renunw

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Moderators,

> >

> > I thought English is the common language of this group!

> >

> > Well, may be those not written in English are not relevant to Astrology.

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> > --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> > Manoj Kumar <mouji99@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Bhaskar bhai,

> > >

> > > apun to jawab diya na, ab jara utkal ji ko bhi boliye na

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Mouji

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > Manoj Kumar <mouji99@>

> >

> > > To:

<%40.\

com>

> > > Thu, October 15, 2009 5:01:16 PM

> > > Re: Re: Indira PriyaDarshini's Life

> > and Chart !!

> > >

> > >

> > > Lijiye Bhai Saab,

> > >

> > > Apun ka style aise hai....

> > >

> > > 1) Predict date of marriage to a native.

> > > )()( I cannot predict date of marriage. But will surely give my principle

> > of looking at marriage. Over 90% of marriages shall take place in

> > dasha/antardasha of planets connected with Lagna/Seventh house of Birth

> > Chart and Navamsha. Group Members can check it out and please give your

> > responses too.

> > >

> > > 2) Predict when a native will get a job.

> > > )()()( A person starts earning when dasha of planets connected to the

> > houses of money and karma. I would again request Group Members to check it

> > out in Birth Chart and Dashamansha.

> > >

> > > 3) Predict when will native achieve Bhagyodaya.

> > > )()()( Bhagyodaya can have many meanings but generally the dasha of

> > planets connected to 5th and 9th house give it. It can again be checked and

> > percentage worked out in all the above cases as also in cases which are

> > being listed below.

> > >

> > > 4) When he will enter in a new business, and what .

> > >

> > > )()()( Change in profession/business will come about in dashas connected

> > to fifth house/third house of birth chart and this needs to be confirmed in

> > Dashamansha.

> > >

> > > 5) When will he shift to a new office or home - and how to

> > > differentiate.

> > >

> > > )()()( New Office is connected to tenth house and new home is connected

> > to fourth house, but effectively it is the fourth house because fourth house

> > is also environment at work. Differentiation will come from Chaturthamsha

> > and Dashamansha. Please note, Parashara has not given ashatamsha and all

> > which are later tajik additions.

> > >

> > > 6) When will he acquire a new house o vehicle - and how to

> > > differentiate.

> > >

> > > )()()( Imtehan lete ho, daridra brahmin ka. Both are again connected to

> > fourth house. But there are sthir karakas for Makan (House) and Vahan

> > (vehicle). They need to be used.

> > >

> > > 7) When will he acquire good gains of money.

> > >

> > > )()()( Gains of money will come during dashas of planets connected in Raj

> > Yoga/Dhan Yoga and more importantly in dashas of planets connected with

> > second/eleventh house. The strength of these houses shall indicate whether

> > it is a windfall or a trickle. Check need to also be done in navamsha

> > because the number of yogas in birth chart can decrease in navamsha or vice

> > versa.

> > > 8) When will he get results of Vipareeta or Neechbhanga Raj Yoga.

> > >

> > >

> > > )()()( Vipreeta or Neechbhanga or any yoga. Results of yogas will only

> > come in dashas of planets connected with it.

> > >

> > > Now, Group Members. Please test the above principles on the charts you

> > have and please do let us know the percentage of applicability on them. One

> > request Bhaskar bhai, please dont use the word native. Arre bhai hum ab

> > angrezon ke gulam nahin hain, gulam logon ko angrezi mein native bolte the.

> > >

> > > best wishes,

> > >

> > > Mouji

> > >

> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Thu, October 15, 2009 4:27:16 PM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini' s Life and

> > Chart !!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Mouji Bhai and Utkalji,

> > >

> > > Aapas menin bahut bahas ho gayi, aur ab main aapka dhyan kahin aur

> > > batana chahta hoon. Mere prashnon ki taraf. Kripya karke mujhe seekhaiye

> > > kisi native ke chart se marriage date kaise predict karte hain. I will

> > > also post you some examples to locate the date of marriage, if you throw

> > > long mails with descriptive content in it. Because I understand only

> > > simple astrology, kab hoga, kyun aur kahan and kaise.

> > >

> > > Whatever does not lead to above, does not teach anything. So I request

> > > you both honorable members to teach us few predictive methods on above.

> > > Because my clients come to me for prediction and not for lectures.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar

> > > <mouji99@ > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Utkal Ji,

> > > >

> > > > I am reproducing below what I had said, " Yes, I am a student of

> > > Science, so dont accept things easily as much as I dont deny things also

> > > which have applicability. " What it means is that I dont accept anything

> > > without testing it.

> > > >

> > > > And please note, not only for now, but for future also, there is no

> > > resentment in anything, in me or in my writings. I try to get to the

> > > root of a thing, thats my weakness or problem.

> > > >

> > > > best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Mouji

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@ ...

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > Thu, October 15, 2009 3:34:21 PM

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini' s Life

> > > and Chart !!

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Manoj,

> > > >

> > > > Pls dont take me wrong, i wd never say that you don't hve knowledge,

> > > you have, bt, somewhere some refinement and exposure is required, i m

> > > limited to that only, i m sorry for your's not feeling good.

> > > >

> > > > Seems, you read mails speedily, Pls recall, I had said sat-moon-jup

> > > combination made her PM from huge support from under privilages (and

> > > poor), written in sarawali, This is not connected with her love

> > > marriage, venus - rahu is conneted.

> > > >

> > > > In another discussion, learned members already suggested that in the

> > > old days medium of learning was oral, explanations were the

> > > responsibility of teacher, same is my opinion, so, that what you said

> > > that you wont accept anything not written in classics, should review, we

> > > too follow and regard our classics and sages.

> > > >

> > > > With correct fundamentals, astrology is simple and straightforward.

> > > >

> > > > Then, It's a joy using astrology to read self and world.

> > > >

> > > > Utkal.

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar

> > > mouji99@ > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Manoj,

> > > > > I will give open ended answers to you, was trying to understand root

> > > cause of your's resentment, I mark, you have energy and resources, give

> > > it a way to enrich knowledge and widen your vision, you have reached at

> > > a point wherefrom you can touch the sky or if deviated, learning curve

> > > w'd get longer and lengthy.

> > > > >

> > > > > )()( Dear Sir, I am a poor government servant so no energy and

> > > resources, because like brahmins, in India government servants are

> > > always regarded as poor, and brahmins since eternity are addressed as,

> > > " ek daridra brahmin tha " , never you would have read, " ek dhani brahmin

> > > tha " .

> > > > > * I understood, core of problem that you are facing is because of

> > > an universal belief that aspect of planet protects the house where it's

> > > sign falls, is not true, It's advisable to re - read aspects.

> > > > > ()()() I am not believing in anything except the statement in

> > > Classical Astrological Books that a planet placed in its own bhava or

> > > aspecting its own bhava protects that bhava. Correct me if I am wrong.

> > > > > * I do not understand why you should repeatedly write " What was

> > > Indira Ji's marriage, known to all " , I m not sure what are rumors spread

> > > over there (delhi) on their marriage, Indira was staying with Feroz in

> > > allahabad even after Nehru became PM, later on, she moved to new delhi,

> > > but there was a cordial relationship, Feroz was a man of independent

> > > spirit, Indira campaigned for him in 1952 in RaiBareilly election,

> > > Problem started in 1955, when Feroz raised a campaign against corruption

> > > of some business tycons of those days, Dalmiya, Goenka etc, then finance

> > > minister TTK had to resign, this was an embarrassment to Nehru Govt.

> > > > >

> > > > > Feroz, used to live in his home which was close to Nehru's home,

> > > Indira used to visit him but was staying with father. This was the time

> > > rumors of their seperatio spread. We can consider this period of 5 yrs

> > > as a period of differences between them, however, they were still

> > > united, marriage was existing with differences.

> > > > > When in 1958, Feroz's health got deteriorated, Indira started living

> > > with him, took him to Kashmir with her sons, Feroz suffered 2nd heart

> > > attack in 1960.

> > > > > * I w'd ask to read her life and marriage in the light of the

> > > facts, bickerings, differences but united after a time.

> > > > > *

> > > > > )()()() That I already wrote in my mail, is a subjective matter and

> > > everyone would react in its own way. So no replies.

> > > > >

> > > > > * Navamsa or any D chart, if considered independently, makes a

> > > scary picture of her marriage which is not a reality, Most celebrated

> > > astrologers have conveniently ignored the fact that Feroz remained

> > > devoted to Indira, how do you see a devoted husband in a woman's horo ?

> > > Does Navamsa alone explain it ? One has to refer back to Lagna to

> > > understand a chart or prediction will go to unknown direction.

> > > > > * Before one takes up any secondary classic on Vimshottari, It's

> > > advisable to miutely study BPHS dasha chapters, Seems Parashara has

> > > listed effects of dasha hierarchy based on natural karakatwa's of

> > > planets, listed results can be modified as per lordship and aspect, sign

> > > and house of placement etc.

> > > > > *

> > > > > )()(()() First you say, I lack the will and knowledge and then you

> > > come up with the bookish theories that even a beginner of astrology is

> > > aware of. Kindly elaborate.

> > > > >

> > > > > * Why it was a trans religion love marriage, answer is hidden in

> > > natural karaktwa of Venus and it's conjunction with Rahu in 6'th house

> > > in Dhanu, Such a venus aspects 12'th house, and has an interchange with

> > > Jup in 11'th house of friendship, 3rd house friendship is different than

> > > 11'th house friendship.

> > > > > *

> > > > > )()()()() Please do clarify between third house friendship and sixth

> > > house friendship. Readers would enjoy. In your initial mail you had

> > > explained it only on the basis of Saturn/Moon/ Jupiter and when I

> > > pointed out Venus/Rahu, now you bring it in. Please lets be sincere.

> > > > >

> > > > > * During the evolution of vedic astrology in 20'th century, on the

> > > one hand few myths got destroyed and on the other new myths got created,

> > > Conditional dasha is one of this sort. When renowned astrologers

> > > institutionalized study of astrology, less popular propositions got

> > > additional curiosity, Conditional Dasha is also a secondary tool like D

> > > charts. Vimshottari has universal applicability if one applies it along

> > > with transit of planets.

> > > > >

> > > > > ()()()() : You are totally wrong my dear. Conditional dashas, when

> > > applicable on a chart, become the primary dasha. Like Mantreshwara says,

> > > there are many lagnas to watch transit but transit is mainly seen from

> > > Moon, so parashara gives these conditional dashas with specific

> > > conditions to be applied on each chart. Have you ever tried them? Please

> > > answer honestly. Second, transits are always subservient to dashas.

> > > Otherwise, every fifth year, seventh year, 9th year, a person would get

> > > married because Jupiter will be aspecting his seventh house, i am not

> > > including seventh lord here which may make a person get married every

> > > other year.

> > > > > * I w'd welcome queries on Krishneeyam, but, basic queries like

> > > special effects of mars, jup, sat and concepts of vargottama looks

> > > boring, I m not interested.

> > > > > ()()() Are you really not interested. Please be clear, or there is

> > > some lack of understanding. Yes, I am a student of Science, so dont

> > > accept things easily as much as I dont deny things also which have

> > > applicability. But I really do not want that young seekers of this great

> > > knowledge get corrupted because of the kind of information being thrown

> > > at them. A kumbha lagna person should always be tall 5/10 or 6. How

> > > absurd can astrology get if it goes to such hands? Please take time to

> > > answer these very basic questions of an inquisitive mind.

> > > > >

> > > > > Best wishes again,

> > > > >

> > > > > Mouji

> > > > >

> > > > > regards,

> > > > > Utkal.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Thanks for the goods words.

Now coming to the latter part..

//If here was pun intended, then it bounces back to you, because those what is

not written in English is actually Astrology, in the Ancient texts.//

No pun intended...I was referring to the group.

I think the reply to Neelam ji is valid to your mail too...I miss the best part.

That is my weakness....I admit.

Anyway even after watching many Hindi movies, I am very much poor in the

language:(

blessings,

Renu

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji, You are a good member normally amd I have no issues with

> you, but this time let me blow some hot and cold. // I thought English

> is the common language of this group!// Of course it is. But at times

> when we wish to enjoy we come back to our Indian mother tongue which is

> Hindi, lest we forget it amidst too much of English. And when grogs

> enjoy they will make a croaking which other species would not enjoy

> understandably. So please allow the frogs to enjoy once in a while

> keeping note that they are otherwise the most active members in the

> well. Secondly, this is not a Hospital general ward or ICU with strict

> disciplinary rules to be maintained at all hours and people lying on

> beds ready to be removed after their last breath. We are here to Live,

> as the owner of the Group has allowed us to, and he has given us a

> homely atmosphere which if he disallows we will come back to the

> official mode immediately. Thirdly, do not forget that This is

> " Ancient Indian Astrology " Forum, and Ancient astrology was not written

> in English, but in Sanskrit of which is the part -Hindi in which we were

> conversing and maintaining the ancient astrology group principles in

> action rather than in words. // Well, may be those not written in

> English are not relevant to Astrology. // If here was pun intended,

> then it bounces back to you, because those what is not written in

> English is actually Astrology, in the Ancient texts. But if you are

> talking of this Group, then you are right , what we were conversing was

> not exactly relevant to Astrology, at the same time, is food to the

> astrologer, for he too needs to relax at times, and I make love this way

> in Astrology Group. Allow me my pleasure please. So kind of You. Thank

> You. best wishes, Bhaskar.

>

>

> , " renunw " <renunw@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Moderators,

> >

> > I thought English is the common language of this group!

> >

> > Well, may be those not written in English are not relevant to

> Astrology.

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> > , Manoj Kumar mouji99@

> wrote:

> > >

> > > Bhaskar bhai,

> > >

> > > apun to jawab diya na, ab jara utkal ji ko bhi boliye na

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Mouji

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Manoj Kumar mouji99@

> > >

> > > Thu, October 15, 2009 5:01:16 PM

> > > Re: Re: Indira PriyaDarshini's

> Life and Chart !!

> > >

> > >

> > > Lijiye Bhai Saab,

> > >

> > > Apun ka style aise hai....

> > >

> > > 1) Predict date of marriage to a native.

> > > )()( I cannot predict date of marriage. But will surely give my

> principle of looking at marriage. Over 90% of marriages shall take place

> in dasha/antardasha of planets connected with Lagna/Seventh house of

> Birth Chart and Navamsha. Group Members can check it out and please give

> your responses too.

> > >

> > > 2) Predict when a native will get a job.

> > > )()()( A person starts earning when dasha of planets connected to

> the houses of money and karma. I would again request Group Members to

> check it out in Birth Chart and Dashamansha.

> > >

> > > 3) Predict when will native achieve Bhagyodaya.

> > > )()()( Bhagyodaya can have many meanings but generally the dasha of

> planets connected to 5th and 9th house give it. It can again be checked

> and percentage worked out in all the above cases as also in cases which

> are being listed below.

> > >

> > > 4) When he will enter in a new business, and what .

> > >

> > > )()()( Change in profession/business will come about in dashas

> connected to fifth house/third house of birth chart and this needs to be

> confirmed in Dashamansha.

> > >

> > > 5) When will he shift to a new office or home - and how to

> > > differentiate.

> > >

> > > )()()( New Office is connected to tenth house and new home is

> connected to fourth house, but effectively it is the fourth house

> because fourth house is also environment at work. Differentiation will

> come from Chaturthamsha and Dashamansha. Please note, Parashara has not

> given ashatamsha and all which are later tajik additions.

> > >

> > > 6) When will he acquire a new house o vehicle - and how to

> > > differentiate.

> > >

> > > )()()( Imtehan lete ho, daridra brahmin ka. Both are again connected

> to fourth house. But there are sthir karakas for Makan (House) and Vahan

> (vehicle). They need to be used.

> > >

> > > 7) When will he acquire good gains of money.

> > >

> > > )()()( Gains of money will come during dashas of planets connected

> in Raj Yoga/Dhan Yoga and more importantly in dashas of planets

> connected with second/eleventh house. The strength of these houses shall

> indicate whether it is a windfall or a trickle. Check need to also be

> done in navamsha because the number of yogas in birth chart can decrease

> in navamsha or vice versa.

> > > 8) When will he get results of Vipareeta or Neechbhanga Raj Yoga.

> > >

> > >

> > > )()()( Vipreeta or Neechbhanga or any yoga. Results of yogas will

> only come in dashas of planets connected with it.

> > >

> > > Now, Group Members. Please test the above principles on the charts

> you have and please do let us know the percentage of applicability on

> them. One request Bhaskar bhai, please dont use the word native. Arre

> bhai hum ab angrezon ke gulam nahin hain, gulam logon ko angrezi mein

> native bolte the.

> > >

> > > best wishes,

> > >

> > > Mouji

> > >

> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Thu, October 15, 2009 4:27:16 PM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini' s

> Life and Chart !!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Mouji Bhai and Utkalji,

> > >

> > > Aapas menin bahut bahas ho gayi, aur ab main aapka dhyan kahin aur

> > > batana chahta hoon. Mere prashnon ki taraf. Kripya karke mujhe

> seekhaiye

> > > kisi native ke chart se marriage date kaise predict karte hain. I

> will

> > > also post you some examples to locate the date of marriage, if you

> throw

> > > long mails with descriptive content in it. Because I understand only

> > > simple astrology, kab hoga, kyun aur kahan and kaise.

> > >

> > > Whatever does not lead to above, does not teach anything. So I

> request

> > > you both honorable members to teach us few predictive methods on

> above.

> > > Because my clients come to me for prediction and not for lectures.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar

> > > <mouji99@ > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Utkal Ji,

> > > >

> > > > I am reproducing below what I had said, " Yes, I am a student of

> > > Science, so dont accept things easily as much as I dont deny things

> also

> > > which have applicability. " What it means is that I dont accept

> anything

> > > without testing it.

> > > >

> > > > And please note, not only for now, but for future also, there is

> no

> > > resentment in anything, in me or in my writings. I try to get to the

> > > root of a thing, thats my weakness or problem.

> > > >

> > > > best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Mouji

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@ ...

> > > > Thu, October 15, 2009 3:34:21 PM

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini' s

> Life

> > > and Chart !!

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Manoj,

> > > >

> > > > Pls dont take me wrong, i wd never say that you don't hve

> knowledge,

> > > you have, bt, somewhere some refinement and exposure is required, i

> m

> > > limited to that only, i m sorry for your's not feeling good.

> > > >

> > > > Seems, you read mails speedily, Pls recall, I had said

> sat-moon-jup

> > > combination made her PM from huge support from under privilages (and

> > > poor), written in sarawali, This is not connected with her love

> > > marriage, venus - rahu is conneted.

> > > >

> > > > In another discussion, learned members already suggested that in

> the

> > > old days medium of learning was oral, explanations were the

> > > responsibility of teacher, same is my opinion, so, that what you

> said

> > > that you wont accept anything not written in classics, should

> review, we

> > > too follow and regard our classics and sages.

> > > >

> > > > With correct fundamentals, astrology is simple and

> straightforward.

> > > >

> > > > Then, It's a joy using astrology to read self and world.

> > > >

> > > > Utkal.

> > > >

> > > mouji99@ > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Manoj,

> > > > > I will give open ended answers to you, was trying to understand

> root

> > > cause of your's resentment, I mark, you have energy and resources,

> give

> > > it a way to enrich knowledge and widen your vision, you have reached

> at

> > > a point wherefrom you can touch the sky or if deviated, learning

> curve

> > > w'd get longer and lengthy.

> > > > >

> > > > > )()( Dear Sir, I am a poor government servant so no energy and

> > > resources, because like brahmins, in India government servants are

> > > always regarded as poor, and brahmins since eternity are addressed

> as,

> > > " ek daridra brahmin tha " , never you would have read, " ek dhani

> brahmin

> > > tha " .

> > > > > * I understood, core of problem that you are facing is because

> of

> > > an universal belief that aspect of planet protects the house where

> it's

> > > sign falls, is not true, It's advisable to re - read aspects.

> > > > > ()()() I am not believing in anything except the statement in

> > > Classical Astrological Books that a planet placed in its own bhava

> or

> > > aspecting its own bhava protects that bhava. Correct me if I am

> wrong.

> > > > > * I do not understand why you should repeatedly write " What was

> > > Indira Ji's marriage, known to all " , I m not sure what are rumors

> spread

> > > over there (delhi) on their marriage, Indira was staying with Feroz

> in

> > > allahabad even after Nehru became PM, later on, she moved to new

> delhi,

> > > but there was a cordial relationship, Feroz was a man of independent

> > > spirit, Indira campaigned for him in 1952 in RaiBareilly election,

> > > Problem started in 1955, when Feroz raised a campaign against

> corruption

> > > of some business tycons of those days, Dalmiya, Goenka etc, then

> finance

> > > minister TTK had to resign, this was an embarrassment to Nehru Govt.

> > > > >

> > > > > Feroz, used to live in his home which was close to Nehru's home,

> > > Indira used to visit him but was staying with father. This was the

> time

> > > rumors of their seperatio spread. We can consider this period of 5

> yrs

> > > as a period of differences between them, however, they were still

> > > united, marriage was existing with differences.

> > > > > When in 1958, Feroz's health got deteriorated, Indira started

> living

> > > with him, took him to Kashmir with her sons, Feroz suffered 2nd

> heart

> > > attack in 1960.

> > > > > * I w'd ask to read her life and marriage in the light of the

> > > facts, bickerings, differences but united after a time.

> > > > > *

> > > > > )()()() That I already wrote in my mail, is a subjective matter

> and

> > > everyone would react in its own way. So no replies.

> > > > >

> > > > > * Navamsa or any D chart, if considered independently, makes a

> > > scary picture of her marriage which is not a reality, Most

> celebrated

> > > astrologers have conveniently ignored the fact that Feroz remained

> > > devoted to Indira, how do you see a devoted husband in a woman's

> horo ?

> > > Does Navamsa alone explain it ? One has to refer back to Lagna to

> > > understand a chart or prediction will go to unknown direction.

> > > > > * Before one takes up any secondary classic on Vimshottari, It's

> > > advisable to miutely study BPHS dasha chapters, Seems Parashara has

> > > listed effects of dasha hierarchy based on natural karakatwa's of

> > > planets, listed results can be modified as per lordship and aspect,

> sign

> > > and house of placement etc.

> > > > > *

> > > > > )()(()() First you say, I lack the will and knowledge and then

> you

> > > come up with the bookish theories that even a beginner of astrology

> is

> > > aware of. Kindly elaborate.

> > > > >

> > > > > * Why it was a trans religion love marriage, answer is hidden in

> > > natural karaktwa of Venus and it's conjunction with Rahu in 6'th

> house

> > > in Dhanu, Such a venus aspects 12'th house, and has an interchange

> with

> > > Jup in 11'th house of friendship, 3rd house friendship is different

> than

> > > 11'th house friendship.

> > > > > *

> > > > > )()()()() Please do clarify between third house friendship and

> sixth

> > > house friendship. Readers would enjoy. In your initial mail you had

> > > explained it only on the basis of Saturn/Moon/ Jupiter and when I

> > > pointed out Venus/Rahu, now you bring it in. Please lets be sincere.

> > > > >

> > > > > * During the evolution of vedic astrology in 20'th century, on

> the

> > > one hand few myths got destroyed and on the other new myths got

> created,

> > > Conditional dasha is one of this sort. When renowned astrologers

> > > institutionalized study of astrology, less popular propositions got

> > > additional curiosity, Conditional Dasha is also a secondary tool

> like D

> > > charts. Vimshottari has universal applicability if one applies it

> along

> > > with transit of planets.

> > > > >

> > > > > ()()()() : You are totally wrong my dear. Conditional dashas,

> when

> > > applicable on a chart, become the primary dasha. Like Mantreshwara

> says,

> > > there are many lagnas to watch transit but transit is mainly seen

> from

> > > Moon, so parashara gives these conditional dashas with specific

> > > conditions to be applied on each chart. Have you ever tried them?

> Please

> > > answer honestly. Second, transits are always subservient to dashas.

> > > Otherwise, every fifth year, seventh year, 9th year, a person would

> get

> > > married because Jupiter will be aspecting his seventh house, i am

> not

> > > including seventh lord here which may make a person get married

> every

> > > other year.

> > > > > * I w'd welcome queries on Krishneeyam, but, basic queries like

> > > special effects of mars, jup, sat and concepts of vargottama looks

> > > boring, I m not interested.

> > > > > ()()() Are you really not interested. Please be clear, or there

> is

> > > some lack of understanding. Yes, I am a student of Science, so dont

> > > accept things easily as much as I dont deny things also which have

> > > applicability. But I really do not want that young seekers of this

> great

> > > knowledge get corrupted because of the kind of information being

> thrown

> > > at them. A kumbha lagna person should always be tall 5/10 or 6. How

> > > absurd can astrology get if it goes to such hands? Please take time

> to

> > > answer these very basic questions of an inquisitive mind.

> > > > >

> > > > > Best wishes again,

> > > > >

> > > > > Mouji

> > > > >

> > > > > regards,

> > > > > Utkal.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Manoj ji,

That was very considerate of you. Let me tell you that I love " Hindi' language.

It's simply beautiful and musical to the ear. But let's not make this an issue

for the sake of one member. Let's carry on...

blessings,

Renu

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Actually there is a solution. Even though I am married to a Delhiate, my Hindi

is a bit iffy as well. However, if the Hindi speaking members, instead of using

" English " letters to speak hindi, if they actually use " Hindi "  letters, then

Renu Ji can use " Google tanslation to transalate " .

>

> To do this, Hindi speakers can use this site:

> http://www.google.com/transliterate/indic

>

> So in this site if you type " Bhai " and hit the space, you should get

भाई. If you select भाई and right click you will get other options.

So, if instead of " hinglish " if users type in " Hindi " then Renu Ji can just

select the conversation and go to this fillowing Site:

>

> http://translate.google.com/#

>

> This will translate the conversation for non Hindi speakers.

>

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

>

> Thu, October 15, 2009 7:12:13 AM

> Re: Re: Indira PriyaDarshini's Life and

Chart !!

>

>  

> Dear Renu ji,

>

> Its high time you took some lessons in Hindi. I am sure you know when two

Mallus must show their love, they start speaking in Malayali.:-)

> This goes for all others too. So you can't blame Bhaskar ji and Mouji ji going

Hindi-Hindi.

>

> I'll request everyone to be mindful of our members like Renuji and provide

some indicative translation.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

>

> 2009/10/15 renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

>

>  

> >Dear Moderators,

> >

> >I thought English is the common language of this group!

> >

> >Well, may be those not written in English are not relevant to Astrology.

> >

> >blessings,

> >

> >Renu

> >

> >

> >ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@>

wrote:

> >>

> >

> >> Bhaskar bhai,

> >>

> >> apun to jawab diya na, ab jara utkal ji ko bhi boliye na

> >>

> >> regards,

> >>

> >> Mouji

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Manoj Kumar <mouji99@>

> >

> >> Thu, October 15, 2009 5:01:16 PM

> >> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini's Life

and Chart !!

> >>

> >>  

> >> Lijiye Bhai Saab,

> >>

> >> Apun ka style aise hai....

> >>

> >> 1) Predict date of marriage to a native.

> >> )()( I cannot predict date of marriage. But will surely give my principle

of looking at marriage. Over 90% of marriages shall take place in

dasha/antardasha of planets connected with Lagna/Seventh house of Birth Chart

and Navamsha. Group Members can check it out and please give your responses too.

> >>

> >> 2) Predict when a native will get a job.

> >> )()()( A person starts earning when dasha of planets connected to the

houses of money and karma. I would again request Group Members to check it out

in Birth Chart and Dashamansha. 

> >>

> >> 3) Predict when will native achieve Bhagyodaya.

> >> )()()( Bhagyodaya can have many meanings but generally the dasha of

planets connected to 5th and 9th house give it. It can again be checked and

percentage worked out in all the above cases as also in cases which are being

listed below.

> >>

> >> 4) When he will enter in a new business, and what .

> >>

> >> )()()( Change in profession/business will come about in dashas connected

to fifth house/third house of birth chart and this needs to be confirmed in

Dashamansha.

> >>

> >> 5) When will he shift to a new office or home - and how to

> >> differentiate.

> >>

> >> )()()( New Office is connected to tenth house and new home is connected to

fourth house, but effectively it is the fourth house because fourth house is

also environment at work. Differentiation will come from Chaturthamsha and

Dashamansha. Please note, Parashara has not given ashatamsha and all which are

later tajik additions.

> >>

> >> 6) When will he acquire a new house o vehicle - and how to

> >> differentiate.

> >>

> >> )()()( Imtehan lete ho, daridra brahmin ka. Both are again connected to

fourth house. But there are sthir karakas for Makan (House) and Vahan (vehicle).

They need to be used.

> >>

> >> 7) When will he acquire good gains of money.

> >>

> >> )()()( Gains of money will come during dashas of planets connected in Raj

Yoga/Dhan Yoga and more importantly in dashas of planets connected with

second/eleventh house. The strength of these houses shall indicate whether it

is a windfall or a trickle. Check need to also be done in navamsha because the

number of yogas in birth chart can decrease in navamsha or vice versa. 

> >> 8) When will he get results of Vipareeta or Neechbhanga Raj Yoga.

> >>

> >>

> >> )()()( Vipreeta or Neechbhanga or any yoga. Results of yogas will only

come in dashas of planets connected with it.

> >>  

> >> Now, Group Members. Please test the above principles on the charts you have

and please do let us know the percentage of applicability on them. One request

Bhaskar bhai, please dont use the word native. Arre bhai hum ab angrezon ke

gulam nahin hain, gulam logon ko angrezi mein native bolte the.

> >>  

> >> best wishes,

> >>  

> >> Mouji

> >>

> >> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> >> Thu, October 15, 2009 4:27:16 PM

> >> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini' s Life and

Chart !!

> >>

> >>  

> >>

> >> Dear Mouji Bhai and Utkalji,

> >>

> >> Aapas menin bahut bahas ho gayi, aur ab main aapka dhyan kahin aur

> >> batana chahta hoon. Mere prashnon ki taraf. Kripya karke mujhe seekhaiye

> >> kisi native ke chart se marriage date kaise predict karte hain. I will

> >> also post you some examples to locate the date of marriage, if you throw

> >> long mails with descriptive content in it. Because I understand only

> >> simple astrology, kab hoga, kyun aur kahan and kaise.

> >>

> >> Whatever does not lead to above, does not teach anything. So I request

> >> you both honorable members to teach us few predictive methods on above.

> >> Because my clients come to me for prediction and not for lectures.

> >>

> >> regards,

> >>

> >> Bhaskar.

> >>

> >> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar

> >> <mouji99@ > wrote:

> >> >

> >> > Dear Utkal Ji,

> >> >

> >> > I am reproducing below what I had said, " Yes, I am a student of

> >> Science, so dont accept things easily as much as I dont deny things also

> >> which have applicability. " What it means is that I dont accept anything

> >> without testing it.

> >> >

> >> > And please note, not only for now, but for future also, there is no

> >> resentment in anything, in me or in my writings. I try to get to the

> >> root of a thing, thats my weakness or problem.

> >> >

> >> > best wishes,

> >> >

> >> > Mouji

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> >> > utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@ ...

> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> >> > Thu, October 15, 2009 3:34:21 PM

> >> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini' s Life

> >> and Chart !!

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Dear Manoj,

> >> >

> >> > Pls dont take me wrong, i wd never say that you don't hve knowledge,

> >> you have, bt, somewhere some refinement and exposure is required, i m

> >> limited to that only, i m sorry for your's not feeling good.

> >> >

> >> > Seems, you read mails speedily, Pls recall, I had said sat-moon-jup

> >> combination made her PM from huge support from under privilages (and

> >> poor), written in sarawali, This is not connected with her love

> >> marriage, venus - rahu is conneted.

> >> >

> >> > In another discussion, learned members already suggested that in the

> >> old days medium of learning was oral, explanations were the

> >> responsibility of teacher, same is my opinion, so, that what you said

> >> that you wont accept anything not written in classics, should review, we

> >> too follow and regard our classics and sages.

> >> >

> >> > With correct fundamentals, astrology is simple and straightforward.

> >> >

> >> > Then, It's a joy using astrology to read self and world.

> >> >

> >> > Utkal.

> >> >

> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar

> >> mouji99@ > wrote:

> >> > >

> >> > > Dear Manoj,

> >> > > I will give open ended answers to you, was trying to understand root

> >> cause of your's resentment, I mark, you have energy and resources, give

> >> it a way to enrich knowledge and widen your vision, you have reached at

> >> a point wherefrom you can touch the sky or if deviated, learning curve

> >> w'd get longer and lengthy.

> >> > >

> >> > > )()( Dear Sir, I am a poor government servant so no energy and

> >> resources, because like brahmins, in India government servants are

> >> always regarded as poor, and brahmins since eternity are addressed as,

> >> " ek daridra brahmin tha " , never you would have read, " ek dhani brahmin

> >> tha " .

> >> > > * I understood, core of problem that you are facing is because of

> >> an universal belief that aspect of planet protects the house where it's

> >> sign falls, is not true, It's advisable to re - read aspects.

> >> > > ()()() I am not believing in anything except the statement in

> >> Classical Astrological Books that a planet placed in its own bhava or

> >> aspecting its own bhava protects that bhava. Correct me if I am wrong.

> >> > > * I do not understand why you should repeatedly write " What was

> >> Indira Ji's marriage, known to all " , I m not sure what are rumors spread

> >> over there (delhi) on their marriage, Indira was staying with Feroz in

> >> allahabad even after Nehru became PM, later on, she moved to new delhi,

> >> but there was a cordial relationship, Feroz was a man of independent

> >> spirit, Indira campaigned for him in 1952 in RaiBareilly election,

> >> Problem started in 1955, when Feroz raised a campaign against corruption

> >> of some business tycons of those days, Dalmiya, Goenka etc, then finance

> >> minister TTK had to resign, this was an embarrassment to Nehru Govt.

> >> > >

> >> > > Feroz, used to live in his home which was close to Nehru's home,

> >> Indira used to visit him but was staying with father. This was the time

> >> rumors of their seperatio spread. We can consider this period of 5 yrs

> >> as a period of differences between them, however, they were still

> >> united, marriage was existing with differences.

> >> > > When in 1958, Feroz's health got deteriorated, Indira started living

> >> with him, took him to Kashmir with her sons, Feroz suffered 2nd heart

> >> attack in 1960.

> >> > > * I w'd ask to read her life and marriage in the light of the

> >> facts, bickerings, differences but united after a time.

> >> > > *

> >> > > )()()() That I already wrote in my mail, is a subjective matter and

> >> everyone would react in its own way. So no replies.

> >> > >

> >> > > * Navamsa or any D chart, if considered independently, makes a

> >> scary picture of her marriage which is not a reality, Most celebrated

> >> astrologers have conveniently ignored the fact that Feroz remained

> >> devoted to Indira, how do you see a devoted husband in a woman's horo ?

> >> Does Navamsa alone explain it ? One has to refer back to Lagna to

> >> understand a chart or prediction will go to unknown direction.

> >> > > * Before one takes up any secondary classic on Vimshottari, It's

> >> advisable to miutely study BPHS dasha chapters, Seems Parashara has

> >> listed effects of dasha hierarchy based on natural karakatwa's of

> >> planets, listed results can be modified as per lordship and aspect, sign

> >> and house of placement etc.

> >> > > *

> >> > > )()(()() First you say, I lack the will and knowledge and then you

> >> come up with the bookish theories that even a beginner of astrology is

> >> aware of. Kindly elaborate.

> >> > >

> >> > > * Why it was a trans religion love marriage, answer is hidden in

> >> natural karaktwa of Venus and it's conjunction with Rahu in 6'th house

> >> in Dhanu, Such a venus aspects 12'th house, and has an interchange with

> >> Jup in 11'th house of friendship, 3rd house friendship is different than

> >> 11'th house friendship.

> >> > > *

> >> > > )()()()() Please do clarify between third house friendship and sixth

> >> house friendship. Readers would enjoy. In your initial mail you had

> >> explained it only on the basis of Saturn/Moon/ Jupiter and when I

> >> pointed out Venus/Rahu, now you bring it in. Please lets be sincere.

> >> > >

> >> > > * During the evolution of vedic astrology in 20'th century, on the

> >> one hand few myths got destroyed and on the other new myths got created,

> >> Conditional dasha is one of this sort. When renowned astrologers

> >> institutionalized study of astrology, less popular propositions got

> >> additional curiosity, Conditional Dasha is also a secondary tool like D

> >> charts. Vimshottari has universal applicability if one applies it along

> >> with transit of planets.

> >> > >

> >> > > ()()()() : You are totally wrong my dear. Conditional dashas, when

> >> applicable on a chart, become the primary dasha. Like Mantreshwara says,

> >> there are many lagnas to watch transit but transit is mainly seen from

> >> Moon, so parashara gives these conditional dashas with specific

> >> conditions to be applied on each chart. Have you ever tried them? Please

> >> answer honestly. Second, transits are always subservient to dashas.

> >> Otherwise, every fifth year, seventh year, 9th year, a person would get

> >> married because Jupiter will be aspecting his seventh house, i am not

> >> including seventh lord here which may make a person get married every

> >> other year.

> >> > > * I w'd welcome queries on Krishneeyam, but, basic queries like

> >> special effects of mars, jup, sat and concepts of vargottama looks

> >> boring, I m not interested.

> >> > > ()()() Are you really not interested. Please be clear, or there is

> >> some lack of understanding. Yes, I am a student of Science, so dont

> >> accept things easily as much as I dont deny things also which have

> >> applicability. But I really do not want that young seekers of this great

> >> knowledge get corrupted because of the kind of information being thrown

> >> at them. A kumbha lagna person should always be tall 5/10 or 6. How

> >> absurd can astrology get if it goes to such hands? Please take time to

> >> answer these very basic questions of an inquisitive mind.

> >> > >

> >> > > Best wishes again,

> >> > >

> >> > > Mouji

> >> > >

> >> > > regards,

> >> > > Utkal.

> >> > >

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

>

Dear Renu ji,

Do not worry about missing anything in the Hindi movies. theres nothing

to miss. Only to watch. I watch Katrina Kaif and enjoy her beautiful

innocent style . I watch Raveena Tandon and enjoy her versatility in all

types of roles. I watch Amitabh Bachhan and hope that I too am a bit

graceful when I come to be of his age. etc. Just watch and take in.

Sometimes a smile, or a person just lowering his or her eyelids for a

moment when staring at you, or a pause while speaking, may mean much

more than what words could say. And theres only one language in Love,

not much to learn there, no words needed....it happens...

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " renunw " <renunw

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> Thanks for the goods words.

>

> Now coming to the latter part..

>

> //If here was pun intended, then it bounces back to you, because those

what is not written in English is actually Astrology, in the Ancient

texts.//

>

> No pun intended...I was referring to the group.

>

> I think the reply to Neelam ji is valid to your mail too...I miss the

best part. That is my weakness....I admit.

>

> Anyway even after watching many Hindi movies, I am very much poor in

the language:(

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

>

>

> , " Bhaskar "

bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Renu ji, You are a good member normally amd I have no issues

with

> > you, but this time let me blow some hot and cold. // I thought

English

> > is the common language of this group!// Of course it is. But at

times

> > when we wish to enjoy we come back to our Indian mother tongue which

is

> > Hindi, lest we forget it amidst too much of English. And when grogs

> > enjoy they will make a croaking which other species would not enjoy

> > understandably. So please allow the frogs to enjoy once in a while

> > keeping note that they are otherwise the most active members in the

> > well. Secondly, this is not a Hospital general ward or ICU with

strict

> > disciplinary rules to be maintained at all hours and people lying on

> > beds ready to be removed after their last breath. We are here to

Live,

> > as the owner of the Group has allowed us to, and he has given us a

> > homely atmosphere which if he disallows we will come back to the

> > official mode immediately. Thirdly, do not forget that This is

> > " Ancient Indian Astrology " Forum, and Ancient astrology was not

written

> > in English, but in Sanskrit of which is the part -Hindi in which we

were

> > conversing and maintaining the ancient astrology group principles in

> > action rather than in words. // Well, may be those not written in

> > English are not relevant to Astrology. // If here was pun intended,

> > then it bounces back to you, because those what is not written in

> > English is actually Astrology, in the Ancient texts. But if you are

> > talking of this Group, then you are right , what we were conversing

was

> > not exactly relevant to Astrology, at the same time, is food to the

> > astrologer, for he too needs to relax at times, and I make love this

way

> > in Astrology Group. Allow me my pleasure please. So kind of You.

Thank

> > You. best wishes, Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > , " renunw " <renunw@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Moderators,

> > >

> > > I thought English is the common language of this group!

> > >

> > > Well, may be those not written in English are not relevant to

> > Astrology.

> > >

> > > blessings,

> > >

> > > Renu

> > >

> > > , Manoj Kumar

mouji99@

> > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar bhai,

> > > >

> > > > apun to jawab diya na, ab jara utkal ji ko bhi boliye na

> > > >

> > > > regards,

> > > >

> > > > Mouji

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ________________________________

> > > > Manoj Kumar mouji99@

> > > >

> > > > Thu, October 15, 2009 5:01:16 PM

> > > > Re: Re: Indira

PriyaDarshini's

> > Life and Chart !!

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Lijiye Bhai Saab,

> > > >

> > > > Apun ka style aise hai....

> > > >

> > > > 1) Predict date of marriage to a native.

> > > > )()( I cannot predict date of marriage. But will surely give my

> > principle of looking at marriage. Over 90% of marriages shall take

place

> > in dasha/antardasha of planets connected with Lagna/Seventh house of

> > Birth Chart and Navamsha. Group Members can check it out and please

give

> > your responses too.

> > > >

> > > > 2) Predict when a native will get a job.

> > > > )()()( A person starts earning when dasha of planets connected

to

> > the houses of money and karma. I would again request Group Members

to

> > check it out in Birth Chart and Dashamansha.

> > > >

> > > > 3) Predict when will native achieve Bhagyodaya.

> > > > )()()( Bhagyodaya can have many meanings but generally the dasha

of

> > planets connected to 5th and 9th house give it. It can again be

checked

> > and percentage worked out in all the above cases as also in cases

which

> > are being listed below.

> > > >

> > > > 4) When he will enter in a new business, and what .

> > > >

> > > > )()()( Change in profession/business will come about in dashas

> > connected to fifth house/third house of birth chart and this needs

to be

> > confirmed in Dashamansha.

> > > >

> > > > 5) When will he shift to a new office or home - and how to

> > > > differentiate.

> > > >

> > > > )()()( New Office is connected to tenth house and new home is

> > connected to fourth house, but effectively it is the fourth house

> > because fourth house is also environment at work. Differentiation

will

> > come from Chaturthamsha and Dashamansha. Please note, Parashara has

not

> > given ashatamsha and all which are later tajik additions.

> > > >

> > > > 6) When will he acquire a new house o vehicle - and how to

> > > > differentiate.

> > > >

> > > > )()()( Imtehan lete ho, daridra brahmin ka. Both are again

connected

> > to fourth house. But there are sthir karakas for Makan (House) and

Vahan

> > (vehicle). They need to be used.

> > > >

> > > > 7) When will he acquire good gains of money.

> > > >

> > > > )()()( Gains of money will come during dashas of planets

connected

> > in Raj Yoga/Dhan Yoga and more importantly in dashas of planets

> > connected with second/eleventh house. The strength of these houses

shall

> > indicate whether it is a windfall or a trickle. Check need to also

be

> > done in navamsha because the number of yogas in birth chart can

decrease

> > in navamsha or vice versa.

> > > > 8) When will he get results of Vipareeta or Neechbhanga Raj

Yoga.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > )()()( Vipreeta or Neechbhanga or any yoga. Results of yogas

will

> > only come in dashas of planets connected with it.

> > > >

> > > > Now, Group Members. Please test the above principles on the

charts

> > you have and please do let us know the percentage of applicability

on

> > them. One request Bhaskar bhai, please dont use the word native.

Arre

> > bhai hum ab angrezon ke gulam nahin hain, gulam logon ko angrezi

mein

> > native bolte the.

> > > >

> > > > best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Mouji

> > > >

> > > > ________________________________

> > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> > > > Thu, October 15, 2009 4:27:16 PM

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini' s

> > Life and Chart !!

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Mouji Bhai and Utkalji,

> > > >

> > > > Aapas menin bahut bahas ho gayi, aur ab main aapka dhyan kahin

aur

> > > > batana chahta hoon. Mere prashnon ki taraf. Kripya karke mujhe

> > seekhaiye

> > > > kisi native ke chart se marriage date kaise predict karte hain.

I

> > will

> > > > also post you some examples to locate the date of marriage, if

you

> > throw

> > > > long mails with descriptive content in it. Because I understand

only

> > > > simple astrology, kab hoga, kyun aur kahan and kaise.

> > > >

> > > > Whatever does not lead to above, does not teach anything. So I

> > request

> > > > you both honorable members to teach us few predictive methods on

> > above.

> > > > Because my clients come to me for prediction and not for

lectures.

> > > >

> > > > regards,

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > > <mouji99@ > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Utkal Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I am reproducing below what I had said, " Yes, I am a student

of

> > > > Science, so dont accept things easily as much as I dont deny

things

> > also

> > > > which have applicability. " What it means is that I dont accept

> > anything

> > > > without testing it.

> > > > >

> > > > > And please note, not only for now, but for future also, there

is

> > no

> > > > resentment in anything, in me or in my writings. I try to get to

the

> > > > root of a thing, thats my weakness or problem.

> > > > >

> > > > > best wishes,

> > > > >

> > > > > Mouji

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@ ...

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > Thu, October 15, 2009 3:34:21 PM

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini'

s

> > Life

> > > > and Chart !!

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Manoj,

> > > > >

> > > > > Pls dont take me wrong, i wd never say that you don't hve

> > knowledge,

> > > > you have, bt, somewhere some refinement and exposure is

required, i

> > m

> > > > limited to that only, i m sorry for your's not feeling good.

> > > > >

> > > > > Seems, you read mails speedily, Pls recall, I had said

> > sat-moon-jup

> > > > combination made her PM from huge support from under privilages

(and

> > > > poor), written in sarawali, This is not connected with her love

> > > > marriage, venus - rahu is conneted.

> > > > >

> > > > > In another discussion, learned members already suggested that

in

> > the

> > > > old days medium of learning was oral, explanations were the

> > > > responsibility of teacher, same is my opinion, so, that what you

> > said

> > > > that you wont accept anything not written in classics, should

> > review, we

> > > > too follow and regard our classics and sages.

> > > > >

> > > > > With correct fundamentals, astrology is simple and

> > straightforward.

> > > > >

> > > > > Then, It's a joy using astrology to read self and world.

> > > > >

> > > > > Utkal.

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj

Kumar

> > > > mouji99@ > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Manoj,

> > > > > > I will give open ended answers to you, was trying to

understand

> > root

> > > > cause of your's resentment, I mark, you have energy and

resources,

> > give

> > > > it a way to enrich knowledge and widen your vision, you have

reached

> > at

> > > > a point wherefrom you can touch the sky or if deviated, learning

> > curve

> > > > w'd get longer and lengthy.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > )()( Dear Sir, I am a poor government servant so no energy

and

> > > > resources, because like brahmins, in India government servants

are

> > > > always regarded as poor, and brahmins since eternity are

addressed

> > as,

> > > > " ek daridra brahmin tha " , never you would have read, " ek dhani

> > brahmin

> > > > tha " .

> > > > > > * I understood, core of problem that you are facing is

because

> > of

> > > > an universal belief that aspect of planet protects the house

where

> > it's

> > > > sign falls, is not true, It's advisable to re - read aspects.

> > > > > > ()()() I am not believing in anything except the statement

in

> > > > Classical Astrological Books that a planet placed in its own

bhava

> > or

> > > > aspecting its own bhava protects that bhava. Correct me if I am

> > wrong.

> > > > > > * I do not understand why you should repeatedly write " What

was

> > > > Indira Ji's marriage, known to all " , I m not sure what are

rumors

> > spread

> > > > over there (delhi) on their marriage, Indira was staying with

Feroz

> > in

> > > > allahabad even after Nehru became PM, later on, she moved to new

> > delhi,

> > > > but there was a cordial relationship, Feroz was a man of

independent

> > > > spirit, Indira campaigned for him in 1952 in RaiBareilly

election,

> > > > Problem started in 1955, when Feroz raised a campaign against

> > corruption

> > > > of some business tycons of those days, Dalmiya, Goenka etc, then

> > finance

> > > > minister TTK had to resign, this was an embarrassment to Nehru

Govt.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Feroz, used to live in his home which was close to Nehru's

home,

> > > > Indira used to visit him but was staying with father. This was

the

> > time

> > > > rumors of their seperatio spread. We can consider this period of

> > yrs

> > > > as a period of differences between them, however, they were

still

> > > > united, marriage was existing with differences.

> > > > > > When in 1958, Feroz's health got deteriorated, Indira

started

> > living

> > > > with him, took him to Kashmir with her sons, Feroz suffered 2nd

> > heart

> > > > attack in 1960.

> > > > > > * I w'd ask to read her life and marriage in the light of

the

> > > > facts, bickerings, differences but united after a time.

> > > > > > *

> > > > > > )()()() That I already wrote in my mail, is a subjective

matter

> > and

> > > > everyone would react in its own way. So no replies.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > * Navamsa or any D chart, if considered independently, makes

a

> > > > scary picture of her marriage which is not a reality, Most

> > celebrated

> > > > astrologers have conveniently ignored the fact that Feroz

remained

> > > > devoted to Indira, how do you see a devoted husband in a woman's

> > horo ?

> > > > Does Navamsa alone explain it ? One has to refer back to Lagna

to

> > > > understand a chart or prediction will go to unknown direction.

> > > > > > * Before one takes up any secondary classic on Vimshottari,

It's

> > > > advisable to miutely study BPHS dasha chapters, Seems Parashara

has

> > > > listed effects of dasha hierarchy based on natural karakatwa's

of

> > > > planets, listed results can be modified as per lordship and

aspect,

> > sign

> > > > and house of placement etc.

> > > > > > *

> > > > > > )()(()() First you say, I lack the will and knowledge and

then

> > you

> > > > come up with the bookish theories that even a beginner of

astrology

> > is

> > > > aware of. Kindly elaborate.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > * Why it was a trans religion love marriage, answer is

hidden in

> > > > natural karaktwa of Venus and it's conjunction with Rahu in 6'th

> > house

> > > > in Dhanu, Such a venus aspects 12'th house, and has an

interchange

> > with

> > > > Jup in 11'th house of friendship, 3rd house friendship is

different

> > than

> > > > 11'th house friendship.

> > > > > > *

> > > > > > )()()()() Please do clarify between third house friendship

and

> > sixth

> > > > house friendship. Readers would enjoy. In your initial mail you

had

> > > > explained it only on the basis of Saturn/Moon/ Jupiter and when

I

> > > > pointed out Venus/Rahu, now you bring it in. Please lets be

sincere.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > * During the evolution of vedic astrology in 20'th century,

on

> > the

> > > > one hand few myths got destroyed and on the other new myths got

> > created,

> > > > Conditional dasha is one of this sort. When renowned astrologers

> > > > institutionalized study of astrology, less popular propositions

got

> > > > additional curiosity, Conditional Dasha is also a secondary tool

> > like D

> > > > charts. Vimshottari has universal applicability if one applies

it

> > along

> > > > with transit of planets.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ()()()() : You are totally wrong my dear. Conditional

dashas,

> > when

> > > > applicable on a chart, become the primary dasha. Like

Mantreshwara

> > says,

> > > > there are many lagnas to watch transit but transit is mainly

seen

> > from

> > > > Moon, so parashara gives these conditional dashas with specific

> > > > conditions to be applied on each chart. Have you ever tried

them?

> > Please

> > > > answer honestly. Second, transits are always subservient to

dashas.

> > > > Otherwise, every fifth year, seventh year, 9th year, a person

would

> > get

> > > > married because Jupiter will be aspecting his seventh house, i

am

> > not

> > > > including seventh lord here which may make a person get married

> > every

> > > > other year.

> > > > > > * I w'd welcome queries on Krishneeyam, but, basic queries

> > > > special effects of mars, jup, sat and concepts of vargottama

looks

> > > > boring, I m not interested.

> > > > > > ()()() Are you really not interested. Please be clear, or

there

> > is

> > > > some lack of understanding. Yes, I am a student of Science, so

dont

> > > > accept things easily as much as I dont deny things also which

have

> > > > applicability. But I really do not want that young seekers of

this

> > great

> > > > knowledge get corrupted because of the kind of information being

> > thrown

> > > > at them. A kumbha lagna person should always be tall 5/10 or 6.

How

> > > > absurd can astrology get if it goes to such hands? Please take

time

> > to

> > > > answer these very basic questions of an inquisitive mind.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Best wishes again,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mouji

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > Utkal.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar ji,

I meant missing the best parts in the mails as I assume what is written in Hindi

should be close to the writer's heart.

Yes, as you have suggested may be I have no choice but enjoy these innocent

exchanges in silence until I learn a little bit of Hindi myself.

blessings,

Renu

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Renu ji,

>

> Do not worry about missing anything in the Hindi movies. theres nothing

> to miss. Only to watch. I watch Katrina Kaif and enjoy her beautiful

> innocent style . I watch Raveena Tandon and enjoy her versatility in all

> types of roles. I watch Amitabh Bachhan and hope that I too am a bit

> graceful when I come to be of his age. etc. Just watch and take in.

> Sometimes a smile, or a person just lowering his or her eyelids for a

> moment when staring at you, or a pause while speaking, may mean much

> more than what words could say. And theres only one language in Love,

> not much to learn there, no words needed....it happens...

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

> , " renunw " <renunw@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> >

> > Thanks for the goods words.

> >

> > Now coming to the latter part..

> >

> > //If here was pun intended, then it bounces back to you, because those

> what is not written in English is actually Astrology, in the Ancient

> texts.//

> >

> > No pun intended...I was referring to the group.

> >

> > I think the reply to Neelam ji is valid to your mail too...I miss the

> best part. That is my weakness....I admit.

> >

> > Anyway even after watching many Hindi movies, I am very much poor in

> the language:(

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Renu ji, You are a good member normally amd I have no issues

> with

> > > you, but this time let me blow some hot and cold. // I thought

> English

> > > is the common language of this group!// Of course it is. But at

> times

> > > when we wish to enjoy we come back to our Indian mother tongue which

> is

> > > Hindi, lest we forget it amidst too much of English. And when grogs

> > > enjoy they will make a croaking which other species would not enjoy

> > > understandably. So please allow the frogs to enjoy once in a while

> > > keeping note that they are otherwise the most active members in the

> > > well. Secondly, this is not a Hospital general ward or ICU with

> strict

> > > disciplinary rules to be maintained at all hours and people lying on

> > > beds ready to be removed after their last breath. We are here to

> Live,

> > > as the owner of the Group has allowed us to, and he has given us a

> > > homely atmosphere which if he disallows we will come back to the

> > > official mode immediately. Thirdly, do not forget that This is

> > > " Ancient Indian Astrology " Forum, and Ancient astrology was not

> written

> > > in English, but in Sanskrit of which is the part -Hindi in which we

> were

> > > conversing and maintaining the ancient astrology group principles in

> > > action rather than in words. // Well, may be those not written in

> > > English are not relevant to Astrology. // If here was pun intended,

> > > then it bounces back to you, because those what is not written in

> > > English is actually Astrology, in the Ancient texts. But if you are

> > > talking of this Group, then you are right , what we were conversing

> was

> > > not exactly relevant to Astrology, at the same time, is food to the

> > > astrologer, for he too needs to relax at times, and I make love this

> way

> > > in Astrology Group. Allow me my pleasure please. So kind of You.

> Thank

> > > You. best wishes, Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > > , " renunw " <renunw@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Moderators,

> > > >

> > > > I thought English is the common language of this group!

> > > >

> > > > Well, may be those not written in English are not relevant to

> > > Astrology.

> > > >

> > > > blessings,

> > > >

> > > > Renu

> > > >

> > > > , Manoj Kumar

> mouji99@

> > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar bhai,

> > > > >

> > > > > apun to jawab diya na, ab jara utkal ji ko bhi boliye na

> > > > >

> > > > > regards,

> > > > >

> > > > > Mouji

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ________________________________

> > > > > Manoj Kumar mouji99@

> > > > >

> > > > > Thu, October 15, 2009 5:01:16 PM

> > > > > Re: Re: Indira

> PriyaDarshini's

> > > Life and Chart !!

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Lijiye Bhai Saab,

> > > > >

> > > > > Apun ka style aise hai....

> > > > >

> > > > > 1) Predict date of marriage to a native.

> > > > > )()( I cannot predict date of marriage. But will surely give my

> > > principle of looking at marriage. Over 90% of marriages shall take

> place

> > > in dasha/antardasha of planets connected with Lagna/Seventh house of

> > > Birth Chart and Navamsha. Group Members can check it out and please

> give

> > > your responses too.

> > > > >

> > > > > 2) Predict when a native will get a job.

> > > > > )()()( A person starts earning when dasha of planets connected

> to

> > > the houses of money and karma. I would again request Group Members

> to

> > > check it out in Birth Chart and Dashamansha.

> > > > >

> > > > > 3) Predict when will native achieve Bhagyodaya.

> > > > > )()()( Bhagyodaya can have many meanings but generally the dasha

> of

> > > planets connected to 5th and 9th house give it. It can again be

> checked

> > > and percentage worked out in all the above cases as also in cases

> which

> > > are being listed below.

> > > > >

> > > > > 4) When he will enter in a new business, and what .

> > > > >

> > > > > )()()( Change in profession/business will come about in dashas

> > > connected to fifth house/third house of birth chart and this needs

> to be

> > > confirmed in Dashamansha.

> > > > >

> > > > > 5) When will he shift to a new office or home - and how to

> > > > > differentiate.

> > > > >

> > > > > )()()( New Office is connected to tenth house and new home is

> > > connected to fourth house, but effectively it is the fourth house

> > > because fourth house is also environment at work. Differentiation

> will

> > > come from Chaturthamsha and Dashamansha. Please note, Parashara has

> not

> > > given ashatamsha and all which are later tajik additions.

> > > > >

> > > > > 6) When will he acquire a new house o vehicle - and how to

> > > > > differentiate.

> > > > >

> > > > > )()()( Imtehan lete ho, daridra brahmin ka. Both are again

> connected

> > > to fourth house. But there are sthir karakas for Makan (House) and

> Vahan

> > > (vehicle). They need to be used.

> > > > >

> > > > > 7) When will he acquire good gains of money.

> > > > >

> > > > > )()()( Gains of money will come during dashas of planets

> connected

> > > in Raj Yoga/Dhan Yoga and more importantly in dashas of planets

> > > connected with second/eleventh house. The strength of these houses

> shall

> > > indicate whether it is a windfall or a trickle. Check need to also

> be

> > > done in navamsha because the number of yogas in birth chart can

> decrease

> > > in navamsha or vice versa.

> > > > > 8) When will he get results of Vipareeta or Neechbhanga Raj

> Yoga.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > )()()( Vipreeta or Neechbhanga or any yoga. Results of yogas

> will

> > > only come in dashas of planets connected with it.

> > > > >

> > > > > Now, Group Members. Please test the above principles on the

> charts

> > > you have and please do let us know the percentage of applicability

> on

> > > them. One request Bhaskar bhai, please dont use the word native.

> Arre

> > > bhai hum ab angrezon ke gulam nahin hain, gulam logon ko angrezi

> mein

> > > native bolte the.

> > > > >

> > > > > best wishes,

> > > > >

> > > > > Mouji

> > > > >

> > > > > ________________________________

> > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > Thu, October 15, 2009 4:27:16 PM

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini' s

> > > Life and Chart !!

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Mouji Bhai and Utkalji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Aapas menin bahut bahas ho gayi, aur ab main aapka dhyan kahin

> aur

> > > > > batana chahta hoon. Mere prashnon ki taraf. Kripya karke mujhe

> > > seekhaiye

> > > > > kisi native ke chart se marriage date kaise predict karte hain.

> I

> > > will

> > > > > also post you some examples to locate the date of marriage, if

> you

> > > throw

> > > > > long mails with descriptive content in it. Because I understand

> only

> > > > > simple astrology, kab hoga, kyun aur kahan and kaise.

> > > > >

> > > > > Whatever does not lead to above, does not teach anything. So I

> > > request

> > > > > you both honorable members to teach us few predictive methods on

> > > above.

> > > > > Because my clients come to me for prediction and not for

> lectures.

> > > > >

> > > > > regards,

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar

> > > > > <mouji99@ > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Utkal Ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I am reproducing below what I had said, " Yes, I am a student

> of

> > > > > Science, so dont accept things easily as much as I dont deny

> things

> > > also

> > > > > which have applicability. " What it means is that I dont accept

> > > anything

> > > > > without testing it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And please note, not only for now, but for future also, there

> is

> > > no

> > > > > resentment in anything, in me or in my writings. I try to get to

> the

> > > > > root of a thing, thats my weakness or problem.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > best wishes,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mouji

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > > utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@ ...

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > > Thu, October 15, 2009 3:34:21 PM

> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini'

> s

> > > Life

> > > > > and Chart !!

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Manoj,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Pls dont take me wrong, i wd never say that you don't hve

> > > knowledge,

> > > > > you have, bt, somewhere some refinement and exposure is

> required, i

> > > m

> > > > > limited to that only, i m sorry for your's not feeling good.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Seems, you read mails speedily, Pls recall, I had said

> > > sat-moon-jup

> > > > > combination made her PM from huge support from under privilages

> (and

> > > > > poor), written in sarawali, This is not connected with her love

> > > > > marriage, venus - rahu is conneted.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > In another discussion, learned members already suggested that

> in

> > > the

> > > > > old days medium of learning was oral, explanations were the

> > > > > responsibility of teacher, same is my opinion, so, that what you

> > > said

> > > > > that you wont accept anything not written in classics, should

> > > review, we

> > > > > too follow and regard our classics and sages.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > With correct fundamentals, astrology is simple and

> > > straightforward.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Then, It's a joy using astrology to read self and world.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Utkal.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj

> Kumar

> > > > > mouji99@ > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Manoj,

> > > > > > > I will give open ended answers to you, was trying to

> understand

> > > root

> > > > > cause of your's resentment, I mark, you have energy and

> resources,

> > > give

> > > > > it a way to enrich knowledge and widen your vision, you have

> reached

> > > at

> > > > > a point wherefrom you can touch the sky or if deviated, learning

> > > curve

> > > > > w'd get longer and lengthy.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > )()( Dear Sir, I am a poor government servant so no energy

> and

> > > > > resources, because like brahmins, in India government servants

> are

> > > > > always regarded as poor, and brahmins since eternity are

> addressed

> > > as,

> > > > > " ek daridra brahmin tha " , never you would have read, " ek dhani

> > > brahmin

> > > > > tha " .

> > > > > > > * I understood, core of problem that you are facing is

> because

> > > of

> > > > > an universal belief that aspect of planet protects the house

> where

> > > it's

> > > > > sign falls, is not true, It's advisable to re - read aspects.

> > > > > > > ()()() I am not believing in anything except the statement

> in

> > > > > Classical Astrological Books that a planet placed in its own

> bhava

> > > or

> > > > > aspecting its own bhava protects that bhava. Correct me if I am

> > > wrong.

> > > > > > > * I do not understand why you should repeatedly write " What

> was

> > > > > Indira Ji's marriage, known to all " , I m not sure what are

> rumors

> > > spread

> > > > > over there (delhi) on their marriage, Indira was staying with

> Feroz

> > > in

> > > > > allahabad even after Nehru became PM, later on, she moved to new

> > > delhi,

> > > > > but there was a cordial relationship, Feroz was a man of

> independent

> > > > > spirit, Indira campaigned for him in 1952 in RaiBareilly

> election,

> > > > > Problem started in 1955, when Feroz raised a campaign against

> > > corruption

> > > > > of some business tycons of those days, Dalmiya, Goenka etc, then

> > > finance

> > > > > minister TTK had to resign, this was an embarrassment to Nehru

> Govt.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Feroz, used to live in his home which was close to Nehru's

> home,

> > > > > Indira used to visit him but was staying with father. This was

> the

> > > time

> > > > > rumors of their seperatio spread. We can consider this period of

> 5

> > > yrs

> > > > > as a period of differences between them, however, they were

> still

> > > > > united, marriage was existing with differences.

> > > > > > > When in 1958, Feroz's health got deteriorated, Indira

> started

> > > living

> > > > > with him, took him to Kashmir with her sons, Feroz suffered 2nd

> > > heart

> > > > > attack in 1960.

> > > > > > > * I w'd ask to read her life and marriage in the light of

> the

> > > > > facts, bickerings, differences but united after a time.

> > > > > > > *

> > > > > > > )()()() That I already wrote in my mail, is a subjective

> matter

> > > and

> > > > > everyone would react in its own way. So no replies.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > * Navamsa or any D chart, if considered independently, makes

> a

> > > > > scary picture of her marriage which is not a reality, Most

> > > celebrated

> > > > > astrologers have conveniently ignored the fact that Feroz

> remained

> > > > > devoted to Indira, how do you see a devoted husband in a woman's

> > > horo ?

> > > > > Does Navamsa alone explain it ? One has to refer back to Lagna

> to

> > > > > understand a chart or prediction will go to unknown direction.

> > > > > > > * Before one takes up any secondary classic on Vimshottari,

> It's

> > > > > advisable to miutely study BPHS dasha chapters, Seems Parashara

> has

> > > > > listed effects of dasha hierarchy based on natural karakatwa's

> of

> > > > > planets, listed results can be modified as per lordship and

> aspect,

> > > sign

> > > > > and house of placement etc.

> > > > > > > *

> > > > > > > )()(()() First you say, I lack the will and knowledge and

> then

> > > you

> > > > > come up with the bookish theories that even a beginner of

> astrology

> > > is

> > > > > aware of. Kindly elaborate.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > * Why it was a trans religion love marriage, answer is

> hidden in

> > > > > natural karaktwa of Venus and it's conjunction with Rahu in 6'th

> > > house

> > > > > in Dhanu, Such a venus aspects 12'th house, and has an

> interchange

> > > with

> > > > > Jup in 11'th house of friendship, 3rd house friendship is

> different

> > > than

> > > > > 11'th house friendship.

> > > > > > > *

> > > > > > > )()()()() Please do clarify between third house friendship

> and

> > > sixth

> > > > > house friendship. Readers would enjoy. In your initial mail you

> had

> > > > > explained it only on the basis of Saturn/Moon/ Jupiter and when

> I

> > > > > pointed out Venus/Rahu, now you bring it in. Please lets be

> sincere.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > * During the evolution of vedic astrology in 20'th century,

> on

> > > the

> > > > > one hand few myths got destroyed and on the other new myths got

> > > created,

> > > > > Conditional dasha is one of this sort. When renowned astrologers

> > > > > institutionalized study of astrology, less popular propositions

> got

> > > > > additional curiosity, Conditional Dasha is also a secondary tool

> > > like D

> > > > > charts. Vimshottari has universal applicability if one applies

> it

> > > along

> > > > > with transit of planets.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ()()()() : You are totally wrong my dear. Conditional

> dashas,

> > > when

> > > > > applicable on a chart, become the primary dasha. Like

> Mantreshwara

> > > says,

> > > > > there are many lagnas to watch transit but transit is mainly

> seen

> > > from

> > > > > Moon, so parashara gives these conditional dashas with specific

> > > > > conditions to be applied on each chart. Have you ever tried

> them?

> > > Please

> > > > > answer honestly. Second, transits are always subservient to

> dashas.

> > > > > Otherwise, every fifth year, seventh year, 9th year, a person

> would

> > > get

> > > > > married because Jupiter will be aspecting his seventh house, i

> am

> > > not

> > > > > including seventh lord here which may make a person get married

> > > every

> > > > > other year.

> > > > > > > * I w'd welcome queries on Krishneeyam, but, basic queries

> like

> > > > > special effects of mars, jup, sat and concepts of vargottama

> looks

> > > > > boring, I m not interested.

> > > > > > > ()()() Are you really not interested. Please be clear, or

> there

> > > is

> > > > > some lack of understanding. Yes, I am a student of Science, so

> dont

> > > > > accept things easily as much as I dont deny things also which

> have

> > > > > applicability. But I really do not want that young seekers of

> this

> > > great

> > > > > knowledge get corrupted because of the kind of information being

> > > thrown

> > > > > at them. A kumbha lagna person should always be tall 5/10 or 6.

> How

> > > > > absurd can astrology get if it goes to such hands? Please take

> time

> > > to

> > > > > answer these very basic questions of an inquisitive mind.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Best wishes again,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Mouji

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > > Utkal.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Friends,

I did not think that a little use of hindi words can also be something objectionable. I will in future be careful about usage of Hindi Words. I am as comfortable in Hindi as I am with English as I am with Tamil and some other languages and I enjoy languages and their usage. It is afterall a learning again.

Bhaskar ji, now we will share jokes in english only. Instead of Native, we can use, this person, this boy or this girl or similar sounding words because, I am sorry, but the patriot in me gets stirred up at the sight of this word, "NATIVE" which was used by Englishmen to denote Indians. I have nothing against anyone using it, because it has become so common in astrological books, but still, me being me.

It was only a brotherly advise to Bhaskar ji.

best wishes,

Mouji

dear members,

i agree with renuji statement. lot of mail with hindi conversation we couldn't understand what they are telling. we never appose hindi. pls use it their personal mails too. sorry if i am telling any wrong words. and "I WISH ALL MEMBERS OF AIA HAPPY DIWALI"

with regards

guru.nagarajan

Dear Mouji Bhai,

We must not harbor any American red Indian or African Negro concept or

complex in our minds when we use the word " Native " . Do not the school

principal asked the parents of the student " What is your native language

or mother toungue? " . Or do not we ask each other too so, at most times

of our Life when we are not familiar witha person but want to be so ?

There is no harm in using this word in absence of any other word . The

word Native " Encompasses " both male and female version of existence when

one talks of a astrologer looking at the chart of a Native, and it makes

much easier for one to relate this way. Why must we be so sentimental in

using this word ? We must not be so. The Englishmen also used our women

for pleasures during the time of the British rule. I have seen black and

white real photographs of Indian women standing fully naked in a line

wherefrom the Britisher could make his pick to enjoy the rest of his

evening. Does this mean that the sight of every Indian women make me

feel unpatriotic ? They use paper for cleaning themselves in the

morning. Does it mean that the sight of paper should bring disgust in me

? Who cares for what they used or said. Just remove them from your

system and enjoy Life as we must in a free India. remember that the best

fo companies all over the world employ Indian natives in their companies

for the most intelellectual work required be it Space technology,

Computer softwares, or whatever subject you may pick up.

We were, and still are the best. A Rose by whatever name may be called,

remains a Rose. Love in whatever language the word may be used, is

universally " Love " .

bestwishes,

Bhaskar.

, Manoj Kumar

<mouji99 wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> I did not think that a little use of hindi words can also be something

objectionable. I will in future be careful about usage of Hindi Words. I

am as comfortable in Hindi as I am with English as I am with Tamil and

some other languages and I enjoy languages and their usage. It is

afterall a learning again.

>

> Bhaskar ji, now we will share jokes in english only. Instead of

Native, we can use, this person, this boy or this girl or similar

sounding words because, I am sorry, but the patriot in me gets stirred

up at the sight of this word, " NATIVE " which was used by Englishmen to

denote Indians. I have nothing against anyone using it, because it has

become so common in astrological books, but still, me being me.

>

> It was only a brotherly advise to Bhaskar ji.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Mouji

>

Hypocrisy is the order of the day in Kalyuga.

The gentleman uses Hindi name " Guru " in his Title to make fool of people

so that people accept him naturally as a Guru, but when it comes to use

of Hindi language , the guy abhorrs it.

It is like drinking milk from mothers bosom and become a strong young

man, but when grown up now, and mother old, want her to stay indoors and

not appear before your City bred guests.

" Use and throw " mentality.

This is why people now think twice when somebody is addressed as a

" Guru " and are suspicious to make eye contact these days, due to fake

men all around posing as Gurus.

Bhaskar.

, " Guru.nagarajan "

<guru_naga_astrologer wrote:

>

> dear members,

> i agree with renuji statement. lot of mail with hindi conversation we

couldn't understand what they are telling. we never appose hindi. pls

use it their personal mails too. sorry if i am telling any wrong words.

and " I WISH ALL MEMBERS OF AIA HAPPY DIWALI "

> with regards

> guru.nagarajan

>

>

dear mr.bhaskar sir,

why you r telling this "somebody is addressed as a"Guru" and are suspicious to make eye contact these days, due to fakemen all around posing as Gurus."sir, what i am telling that group i know tamil and english (read,speak and write), telugu can speak and understand, malay also. in hindi somebody couldn't understand like me.

and my name is guru.nagarajan. guru it is my initial that is my father name is gurusamy. in tamilnadu we put part of the name of the father. so, don't tell "in his title to make fool of people". once again sorry if i tell wrong words.

with regards

guru.nagarajan.

--- On Fri, 16/10/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Indira PriyaDarshini's Life and Chart !! Date: Friday, 16 October, 2009, 8:12 AM

Hypocrisy is the order of the day in Kalyuga.The gentleman uses Hindi name "Guru" in his Title to make fool of peopleso that people accept him naturally as a Guru, but when it comes to useof Hindi language , the guy abhorrs it.It is like drinking milk from mothers bosom and become a strong youngman, but when grown up now, and mother old, want her to stay indoors andnot appear before your City bred guests."Use and throw" mentality.This is why people now think twice when somebody is addressed as a"Guru" and are suspicious to make eye contact these days, due to fakemen all around posing as Gurus.Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, "Guru.nagarajan"<guru_naga_astrolog er wrote:>> dear members,>

i agree with renuji statement. lot of mail with hindi conversation wecouldn't understand what they are telling. we never appose hindi. plsuse it their personal mails too. sorry if i am telling any wrong words.and "I WISH ALL MEMBERS OF AIA HAPPY DIWALI"> with regards> guru.nagarajan>>

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

Dear Guru ji,

Thank you for your polite reply. I apologise too if I have hurt you.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " Guru.nagarajan "

<guru_naga_astrologer wrote:

>

>

> dear mr.bhaskar sir,

> why you r telling this " somebody is addressed as a

> " Guru " and are suspicious to make eye contact these days, due to fake

> men all around posing as Gurus. "

> sir, what i am telling that group i know tamil and english (read,speak

and write), telugu can speak and understand, malay also. in hindi

somebody couldn't understand like me.

> and my name is guru.nagarajan. guru it is my initial that is my father

name is gurusamy. in tamilnadu we put part of the name of the father.

so, don't tell " in his title to make fool of people " . once again sorry

if i tell wrong words.

> with regards

> guru.nagarajan.

>

>

> --- On Fri, 16/10/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: Indira PriyaDarshini's Life

and Chart !!

>

> Friday, 16 October, 2009, 8:12 AM

>

Hypocrisy is the order of the day in Kalyuga.

>

> The gentleman uses Hindi name " Guru " in his Title to make fool of

people

> so that people accept him naturally as a Guru, but when it comes to

use

> of Hindi language , the guy abhorrs it.

>

> It is like drinking milk from mothers bosom and become a strong young

> man, but when grown up now, and mother old, want her to stay indoors

and

> not appear before your City bred guests.

>

> " Use and throw " mentality.

>

> This is why people now think twice when somebody is addressed as a

> " Guru " and are suspicious to make eye contact these days, due to fake

> men all around posing as Gurus.

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Guru.nagarajan "

> <guru_naga_astrolog er@ wrote:

> >

> > dear members,

> > i agree with renuji statement. lot of mail with hindi conversation

we

> couldn't understand what they are telling. we never appose hindi. pls

> use it their personal mails too. sorry if i am telling any wrong

words.

> and " I WISH ALL MEMBERS OF AIA HAPPY DIWALI "

> > with regards

> > guru.nagarajan

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek

http://in./trynew

>

dear shri bhaskarji,

At the outset I declare that i am not actively participating in the group discussion.

Secondly the mail is addressed to Renuji and at this juncture I would also like to recall the mail sent to one Shri Guru nagarajan where u have been very critical abt his innocent admission of not knowing hindi. Hindi is just one of the Indian languages it has no resemblance as to sanskrit as far as pronounciation is concerned. Maybe the script may be identical.

My mother tongue is Tamil. Suppose i start writing a mail in Tamil to this group without

any translation will u accept. Because anybody who doesnt understand the language will

draw a blank.

This group if i am correct has members throught the country whose mother tounge will

never be hindi always. If I am correct Renuji is from Sri.lanka so the group is having

members from other countries, so naturally a common language which is acceptable

and msg reaches to the members shud be followed, otherwise such arguments from

ur end will create only displeasure amongst members. All of us love our mother tounge

and none can forget mother tounge if she or he has been brought by their biological

parent and parents continue the usage of mother tounge at home.

I dont want to stretch this mail beyond this, however i felt that ur mail has to be

answered. I hope u will take it in the right spirits.

good wishes,

k.gopu--- On Thu, 10/15/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Indira PriyaDarshini's Life and Chart !! Date: Thursday, October 15, 2009, 8:16 PM

Dear Renu ji,

You are a good member normally amd I have no issues with you, but this time let me blow some hot and cold.

// I thought English is the common language of this group!//

Of course it is. But at times when we wish to enjoy we come back to our Indian mother tongue which is Hindi, lest we forget it amidst too much of English. And when grogs enjoy they will make a croaking which other species would not enjoy understandably. So please allow the frogs to enjoy once in a while keeping note that they are otherwise the most active members in the well.

Secondly, this is not a Hospital general ward or ICU with strict disciplinary rules to be maintained at all hours and people lying on beds ready to be removed after their last breath. We are here to Live, as the owner of the Group has allowed us to, and he has given us a homely atmosphere which if he disallows we will come back to the official mode immediately.

Thirdly, do not forget that This is "Ancient Indian Astrology" Forum, and Ancient astrology was not written in English, but in Sanskrit of which is the part -Hindi in which we were conversing and maintaining the ancient astrology group principles in action rather than in words.

// Well, may be those not written in English are not relevant to Astrology. //

If here was pun intended, then it bounces back to you, because those what is not written in English is actually Astrology, in the Ancient texts.

But if you are talking of this Group, then you are right , what we were conversing was not exactly relevant to Astrology, at the same time, is food to the astrologer, for he too needs to relax at times, and I make love this way in Astrology Group. Allow me my pleasure please. So kind of You. Thank You.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Moderators,> > I thought English is the common language of this group!> > Well, may be those not written in English are not relevant to Astrology. > > blessings,> > Renu> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar mouji99@ wrote:> >> > Bhaskar bhai,> > > > apun to jawab diya na, ab jara utkal ji ko bhi boliye na> > > > regards,> > > > Mouji> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Manoj Kumar mouji99@> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, October 15, 2009 5:01:16 PM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira

PriyaDarshini' s Life and Chart !!> > > > > > Lijiye Bhai Saab, > > > > Apun ka style aise hai....> > > > 1) Predict date of marriage to a native.> > )()( I cannot predict date of marriage. But will surely give my principle of looking at marriage. Over 90% of marriages shall take place in dasha/antardasha of planets connected with Lagna/Seventh house of Birth Chart and Navamsha. Group Members can check it out and please give your responses too. > > > > 2) Predict when a native will get a job.> > )()()( A person starts earning when dasha of planets connected to the houses of money and karma. I would again request Group Members to check it out in Birth Chart and Dashamansha. > > > > 3) Predict when will native achieve Bhagyodaya.> > )()()( Bhagyodaya can have many meanings but generally the dasha

of planets connected to 5th and 9th house give it. It can again be checked and percentage worked out in all the above cases as also in cases which are being listed below. > > > > 4) When he will enter in a new business, and what .> > > > )()()( Change in profession/business will come about in dashas connected to fifth house/third house of birth chart and this needs to be confirmed in Dashamansha.> > > > 5) When will he shift to a new office or home - and how to> > differentiate.> > > > )()()( New Office is connected to tenth house and new home is connected to fourth house, but effectively it is the fourth house because fourth house is also environment at work. Differentiation will come from Chaturthamsha and Dashamansha. Please note, Parashara has not given ashatamsha and all which are later tajik additions.> > > > 6) When will he

acquire a new house o vehicle - and how to> > differentiate.> > > > )()()( Imtehan lete ho, daridra brahmin ka. Both are again connected to fourth house. But there are sthir karakas for Makan (House) and Vahan (vehicle). They need to be used. > > > > 7) When will he acquire good gains of money.> > > > )()()( Gains of money will come during dashas of planets connected in Raj Yoga/Dhan Yoga and more importantly in dashas of planets connected with second/eleventh house. The strength of these houses shall indicate whether it is a windfall or a trickle. Check need to also be done in navamsha because the number of yogas in birth chart can decrease in navamsha or vice versa. > > 8) When will he get results of Vipareeta or Neechbhanga Raj Yoga.> > > > > > )()()( Vipreeta or Neechbhanga or any yoga. Results of yogas will only

come in dashas of planets connected with it. > > > > Now, Group Members. Please test the above principles on the charts you have and please do let us know the percentage of applicability on them. One request Bhaskar bhai, please dont use the word native. Arre bhai hum ab angrezon ke gulam nahin hain, gulam logon ko angrezi mein native bolte the.> > > > best wishes,> > > > Mouji> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, October 15, 2009 4:27:16 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini' s Life and Chart !!> > > > > > > > Dear Mouji Bhai and Utkalji,> > > > Aapas menin bahut bahas ho gayi, aur ab main aapka

dhyan kahin aur> > batana chahta hoon. Mere prashnon ki taraf. Kripya karke mujhe seekhaiye> > kisi native ke chart se marriage date kaise predict karte hain. I will> > also post you some examples to locate the date of marriage, if you throw> > long mails with descriptive content in it. Because I understand only> > simple astrology, kab hoga, kyun aur kahan and kaise.> > > > Whatever does not lead to above, does not teach anything. So I request> > you both honorable members to teach us few predictive methods on above.> > Because my clients come to me for prediction and not for lectures.> > > > regards,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar> > <mouji99@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Utkal Ji,> > >> >

> I am reproducing below what I had said, "Yes, I am a student of> > Science, so dont accept things easily as much as I dont deny things also> > which have applicability. " What it means is that I dont accept anything> > without testing it.> > >> > > And please note, not only for now, but for future also, there is no> > resentment in anything, in me or in my writings. I try to get to the> > root of a thing, thats my weakness or problem.> > >> > > best wishes,> > >> > > Mouji> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@ ...> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Thu, October 15, 2009 3:34:21 PM> > > [ancient_indian_

astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini' s Life> > and Chart !!> > >> > >> > > Dear Manoj,> > >> > > Pls dont take me wrong, i wd never say that you don't hve knowledge,> > you have, bt, somewhere some refinement and exposure is required, i m> > limited to that only, i m sorry for your's not feeling good.> > >> > > Seems, you read mails speedily, Pls recall, I had said sat-moon-jup> > combination made her PM from huge support from under privilages (and> > poor), written in sarawali, This is not connected with her love> > marriage, venus - rahu is conneted.> > >> > > In another discussion, learned members already suggested that in the> > old days medium of learning was oral, explanations were the> > responsibility of teacher, same is my opinion, so, that what you

said> > that you wont accept anything not written in classics, should review, we> > too follow and regard our classics and sages.> > >> > > With correct fundamentals, astrology is simple and straightforward.> > >> > > Then, It's a joy using astrology to read self and world.> > >> > > Utkal.> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar> > mouji99@ > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Manoj,> > > > I will give open ended answers to you, was trying to understand root> > cause of your's resentment, I mark, you have energy and resources, give> > it a way to enrich knowledge and widen your vision, you have reached at> > a point wherefrom you can touch the sky or if deviated, learning curve> > w'd get longer and

lengthy.> > > >> > > > )()( Dear Sir, I am a poor government servant so no energy and> > resources, because like brahmins, in India government servants are> > always regarded as poor, and brahmins since eternity are addressed as,> > "ek daridra brahmin tha", never you would have read, "ek dhani brahmin> > tha".> > > > * I understood, core of problem that you are facing is because of > > an universal belief that aspect of planet protects the house where it's> > sign falls, is not true, It's advisable to re - read aspects.> > > > ()()() I am not believing in anything except the statement in> > Classical Astrological Books that a planet placed in its own bhava or> > aspecting its own bhava protects that bhava. Correct me if I am wrong.> > > > * I do not understand why you should repeatedly write

"What was> > Indira Ji's marriage, known to all", I m not sure what are rumors spread> > over there (delhi) on their marriage, Indira was staying with Feroz in> > allahabad even after Nehru became PM, later on, she moved to new delhi,> > but there was a cordial relationship, Feroz was a man of independent> > spirit, Indira campaigned for him in 1952 in RaiBareilly election,> > Problem started in 1955, when Feroz raised a campaign against corruption> > of some business tycons of those days, Dalmiya, Goenka etc, then finance> > minister TTK had to resign, this was an embarrassment to Nehru Govt.> > > >> > > > Feroz, used to live in his home which was close to Nehru's home,> > Indira used to visit him but was staying with father. This was the time> > rumors of their seperatio spread. We can consider this period of 5

yrs> > as a period of differences between them, however, they were still> > united, marriage was existing with differences.> > > > When in 1958, Feroz's health got deteriorated, Indira started living> > with him, took him to Kashmir with her sons, Feroz suffered 2nd heart> > attack in 1960.> > > > * I w'd ask to read her life and marriage in the light of the> > facts, bickerings, differences but united after a time.> > > > *> > > > )()()() That I already wrote in my mail, is a subjective matter and> > everyone would react in its own way. So no replies.> > > >> > > > * Navamsa or any D chart, if considered independently, makes a> > scary picture of her marriage which is not a reality, Most celebrated> > astrologers have conveniently ignored the fact that Feroz remained> >

devoted to Indira, how do you see a devoted husband in a woman's horo ?> > Does Navamsa alone explain it ? One has to refer back to Lagna to> > understand a chart or prediction will go to unknown direction.> > > > * Before one takes up any secondary classic on Vimshottari, It's> > advisable to miutely study BPHS dasha chapters, Seems Parashara has> > listed effects of dasha hierarchy based on natural karakatwa's of> > planets, listed results can be modified as per lordship and aspect, sign> > and house of placement etc.> > > > *> > > > )()(()() First you say, I lack the will and knowledge and then you> > come up with the bookish theories that even a beginner of astrology is> > aware of. Kindly elaborate.> > > >> > > > * Why it was a trans religion love marriage, answer is hidden in> >

natural karaktwa of Venus and it's conjunction with Rahu in 6'th house> > in Dhanu, Such a venus aspects 12'th house, and has an interchange with> > Jup in 11'th house of friendship, 3rd house friendship is different than> > 11'th house friendship.> > > > *> > > > )()()()() Please do clarify between third house friendship and sixth> > house friendship. Readers would enjoy. In your initial mail you had> > explained it only on the basis of Saturn/Moon/ Jupiter and when I> > pointed out Venus/Rahu, now you bring it in. Please lets be sincere.> > > >> > > > * During the evolution of vedic astrology in 20'th century, on the> > one hand few myths got destroyed and on the other new myths got created,> > Conditional dasha is one of this sort. When renowned astrologers> > institutionalized study of astrology,

less popular propositions got> > additional curiosity, Conditional Dasha is also a secondary tool like D> > charts. Vimshottari has universal applicability if one applies it along> > with transit of planets.> > > >> > > > ()()()() : You are totally wrong my dear. Conditional dashas, when> > applicable on a chart, become the primary dasha. Like Mantreshwara says,> > there are many lagnas to watch transit but transit is mainly seen from> > Moon, so parashara gives these conditional dashas with specific> > conditions to be applied on each chart. Have you ever tried them? Please> > answer honestly. Second, transits are always subservient to dashas.> > Otherwise, every fifth year, seventh year, 9th year, a person would get> > married because Jupiter will be aspecting his seventh house, i am not> > including seventh

lord here which may make a person get married every> > other year.> > > > * I w'd welcome queries on Krishneeyam, but, basic queries like> > special effects of mars, jup, sat and concepts of vargottama looks> > boring, I m not interested.> > > > ()()() Are you really not interested. Please be clear, or there is> > some lack of understanding. Yes, I am a student of Science, so dont> > accept things easily as much as I dont deny things also which have> > applicability. But I really do not want that young seekers of this great> > knowledge get corrupted because of the kind of information being thrown> > at them. A kumbha lagna person should always be tall 5/10 or 6. How> > absurd can astrology get if it goes to such hands? Please take time to> > answer these very basic questions of an inquisitive mind.> > >

>> > > > Best wishes again,> > > >> > > > Mouji> > > >> > > > regards,> > > > Utkal.> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Bhaskar-ji,

'Just to mention one point.

There are some 18 or more National languages in India.

Hindi ( & English are special).. they are Official languages of

India. Telegu, Kannada, Marathi, Nepali etc.. are all National

languages.

regards

Chakraborty

Bhaskar [bhaskar_jyotish] Sunday, October 18, 2009 8:40 PM Subject: Re: Indira PriyaDarshini's Life and Chart !!

Dear Shri Gopu ji,I can only say that regionalism and the likes of the Thakerays havespoilt the country and its unity. There is no talk of local languagesbeing used here, like Marathi, Telugu, Kannada or any. I am talking ofthe National language "Hindi" if you consider it so. If you consider italien, then its upto you. We were not talking of using Telugu orMalayalm here on the forum but our NATIONAL LANGUAGE HINDI, and that tooonly for informal few conversations which should not elicit thisresponse as comes from your goodself. This shows that you are keepingsuch nondescript matters in your mind for so long, which is not at alladvisable.Now what transpired between me and Nagraja , is already over, whats theneed to put a spark again to the ashes.You found my reply to his innocent admission as very critical, in samemanner I found his response as very critical. That matter was understoodby both of us and we called it quits.My father tongue is Marwadi and mother tongue telugu and local languageis Marathi. Did you ever found me using much of same or ever at all,except for today with Bohra ji ?Please do not rake up non issues.Bhaskar. , K Gopu <kgopu_24wrote:>> dear shri bhaskarji,>> At the outset I declare that i am not actively participating in thegroup discussion.> Secondly the mail is addressed to Renuji and at this juncture I wouldalso like to recall the mail sent to one Shri Guru nagarajan where uhave been very critical abt his innocent admission of not knowing hindi.Hindi is just one of the Indian languages it has no resemblance as tosanskrit as far as pronounciation is concerned. Maybe the script may beidentical.> My mother tongue is Tamil. Suppose i start writing a mail in Tamil tothis group without> any translation will u accept. Because anybody who doesnt understandthe language will> draw a blank.> This group if i am correct has members throught the country whosemother tounge will> never be hindi always. If I am correct Renuji is from Sri.lanka so thegroup is having> members from other countries, so naturally a common language which isacceptable> and msg reaches to the members shud be followed, otherwise sucharguments from> ur end will create only displeasure amongst members. All of us loveour mother tounge> and none can forget mother tounge if she or he has been brought bytheir biological> parent and parents continue the usage of mother tounge at home.> I dont want to stretch this mail beyond this, however i felt that urmail has to be> answered. I hope u will take it in the right spirits.>> good wishes,> k.gopu>>>> --- On Thu, 10/15/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>>> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: Indira PriyaDarshini's Lifeand Chart !!> > Thursday, October 15, 2009, 8:16 PM>>>>>>>> Dear Ren

u ji,>> You are a good member normally amd I have no issues with you, but thistime let me blow some hot and cold.>> // I thought English is the common language of this group!//>> Of course it is. But at times when we wish to enjoy we come back toour Indian mother tongue which is Hindi, lest we forget it amidst toomuch of English. And when grogs enjoy they will make a croaking whichother species would not enjoy understandably. So please allow the frogsto enjoy once in a while keeping note that they are otherwise the mostactive members in the well.>> Secondly, this is not a Hospital general ward or ICU with strictdisciplinary rules to be maintained at all hours and people lying onbeds ready to be removed after their last breath. We are here to Live,as the owner of the Group has allowed us to, and he has given us ahomely atmosphere which if he disallows we will come back to theofficial mode immediately.>> Thirdly, do not forget that This is "Ancient Indian Astrology" Forum,and Ancient astrology was not written in English, but in Sanskrit ofwhich is the part -Hindi in which we were conversing and maintaining theancient astrology group principles in action rather than in words.>> // Well, may be those not written in English are not relevant toAstrology. //>> If here was pun intended, then it bounces back to you, because thosewhat is not written in English is actually Astrology, in the Ancienttexts.>> But if you are talking of this Group, then you are right , what wewere conversing was not exactly relevant to Astrology, at the same time,is food to the astrologer, for he too needs to relax at times, and Imake love this way in Astrology Group. Allow me my pleasure please. Sokind of You. Thank You.>> best wishes,> Bhaskar.>>> ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" renunw@wrote:> >> > Dear Moderators,> >> > I thought English is the common language of this group!> >> > Well, may be those not written in English are not relevant toAstrology.> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumarmouji99@ wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskar bhai,> > >> > > apun to jawab diya na, ab jara utkal ji ko bhi boliye na> > >> > > regards,> > >> > > Mouji> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Manoj Kumar mouji99@> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Thu, October 15, 2009 5:01:16 PM> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini's Life and Chart !!> > >> > >> > > Lijiye Bhai Saab,> > >> > > Apun ka style aise hai....> > >> > > 1) Predict date of marriage to a native.> > > )()( I cannot predict date of marriage. But will surely give myprinciple of looking at marriage. Over 90% of marriages shall take placein dasha/antardasha of planets connected with Lagna/Seventh house ofBirth Chart and Navamsha. Group Members can check it out and please giveyour responses too.> > >> > > 2) Predict when a native will get a job.> > > )()()( A person starts earning when dasha of planets connected tothe houses of money and karma. I would again request Group Members tocheck it out in Birth Chart and Dashamansha.> > >> > > 3) Predict when will native achieve Bhagyodaya.> > > )()()( Bhagyodaya can have many meanings but generally the dashaof planets connected to 5th and 9th house give it. It can again bechecked and percentage worked out in all the above cases as also incases which are being listed below.> > >> > > 4) When he will enter in a new business, and what .> > >> > > )()()( Change in profession/business will come about in dashasconnected to fifth house/third house of birth chart and this needs to beconfirmed in Dashamansha.> > >> > > 5) When will he shift to a new office or home - and how to> > > differentiate.> > >> > > )()()( New Office is connected to tenth house and new home isconnected to fourth house, but effectively it is the fourth housebecause fourth house is also environment at work. Differentiation willcome from Chaturthamsha and Dashamansha. Please note, Parashara has notgiven ashatamsha and all which are later tajik additions.> > >> > > 6) When will he acquire a new house o vehicle - and how to> > > differentiate.> > >> > > )()()( Imtehan lete ho, daridra brahmin ka. Both are againconnected to fourth house. But there are sthir karakas for Makan (House)and Vahan (vehicle). They need to be used.> > >> > > 7) When will he acquire good gains of money.> > >> > > )()()( Gains of money will come during dashas of planets connectedin Raj Yoga/Dhan Yoga and more importantly in dashas of planetsconnected with second/eleventh house. The strength of these houses shallindicate whether it is a windfall or a trickle. Check need to also bedone in navamsha because the number of yogas in birth chart can decreasein navamsha or vice versa.> > > 8) When will he get results of Vipareeta or Neechbhanga Raj Yoga.> > >> > >> > > )()()( Vipreeta or Neechbhanga or any yoga. Results of yogas willonly come in dashas of planets connected with it.> > >> > > Now, Group Members. Please test the above principles on the chartsyou have and please do let us know the percentage of applicability onthem. One request Bhaskar bhai, please dont use the word native. Arrebhai hum ab angrezon ke gulam nahin hain, gulam logon ko angrezi meinnative bolte the.> > >> > > best wishes,> > >> > > Mouji> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Thu, October 15, 2009 4:27:16 PM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini' sLife and Chart !!> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Mouji Bhai and Utkalji,> > >> > > Aapas menin bahut bahas ho gayi, aur ab main aapka dhyan kahin aur> > > batana chahta hoon. Mere prashnon ki taraf. Kripya karke mujheseekhaiye> > > kisi native ke chart se marriage date kaise predict karte hain. Iwill> > > also post you some examples to locate the date of marriage, if youthrow> > > long mails with descriptive content in it. Because I understandonly> > > simple astrology, kab hoga, kyun aur kahan and kaise.> > >> > > Whatever does not lead to above, does not teach anything. So Irequest> > > you both honorable members to teach us few predictive methods onabove.> > > Because my clients come to me for prediction and not for lectures.> > >> > > regards,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar> > > <mouji99@ > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Utkal Ji,> > > >> > > > I am reproducing below what I had said, "Yes, I am a student of> > > Science, so dont accept things easily as much as I dont denythings also> > > which have applicability. " What it means is that I dont acceptanything> > > without testing it.> > > >> > > > And please note, not only for now, but for future also, there isno> > > resentment in anything, in me or in my writings. I try to get tothe> > > root of a thing, thats my weakness or problem.> > > >> > > > best wishes,> > > >> > > > Mouji> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@ ...> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Thu, October 15, 2009 3:34:21 PM> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Indira PriyaDarshini' sLife> > > and Chart !!> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Manoj,> > > >> > > > Pls dont take me wrong, i wd never say that you don't hveknowledge,> > > you have, bt, somewhere some refinement and exposure is required,i m> > > limited to that only, i m sorry for your's not feeling good.> > > >> > > > Seems, you read mails speedily, Pls recall, I had saidsat-moon-jup> > > combination made her PM from huge support from under privilages(and> > > poor), written in sarawali, This is not connected with her love> > > marriage, venus - rahu is conneted.> > > >> > > > In another discussion, learned members already suggested that inthe> > > old days medium of learning was oral, explanations were the> > > responsibility of teacher, same is my opinion, so, that what yousaid> > > that you wont accept anything not written in classics, shouldreview, we> > > too follow and regard our classics and sages.> > > >> > > > With correct fundamentals, astrology is simple andstraightforward.> > > >> > > > Then, It's a joy using astrology to read self and world.> > > >> > > > Utkal.> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar> > > mouji99@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Manoj,> > > > > I will give open ended answers to you, was trying tounderstand root> > > cause of your's resentment, I mark, you have energy and resources,give> > > it a way to enrich knowledge and widen your vision, you havereached at> > > a point wherefrom you can touch the sky or if deviated, learningcurve> > > w'd get longer and lengthy.> > > > >> > > > > )()( Dear Sir, I am a poor government servant so no energy and> > > resources, because like brahmins, in India government servants are> > > always regarded as poor, and brahmins since eternity are addressedas,> > > "ek daridra brahmin tha", never you would have read, "ek dhanibrahmin> > > tha".> > > > > * I understood, core of problem that you are facing is becauseof> > > an universal belief that aspect of planet protects the house whereit's> > > sign falls, is not true, It's advisable to re - read aspects.> > > > > ()()() I am not believing in anything except the statement in> > > Classical Astrological Books that a planet placed in its own bhavaor> > > aspecting its own bhava protects that bhava. Correct me if I amwrong.> > > > > * I do not understand why you should repeatedly write "Whatwas> > > Indira Ji's marriage, known to all", I m not sure what are rumorsspread> > > over there (delhi) on their marriage, Indira was staying withFeroz in> > > allahabad even after Nehru became PM, later on, she moved to newdelhi,> > > but there was a cordial relationship, Feroz was a man ofindependent> > > spirit, Indira campaigned for him in 1952 in RaiBareilly election,> > > Problem started in 1955, when Feroz raised a campaign againstcorruption> > > of some business tycons of those days, Dalmiya, Goenka etc, thenfinance> > > minister TTK had to resign, this was an embarrassment to NehruGovt.> > > > >> > > > > Feroz, used to live in his home which was close to Nehru'shome,> > > Indira used to visit him but was staying with father. This was thetime> > > rumors of their seperatio spread. We can consider this period of 5yrs> > > as a period of differences between them, however, they were still> > > united, marriage was existing with differences.> > > > > When in 1958, Feroz's health got deteriorated, Indira startedliving> > > with him, took him to Kashmir with her sons, Feroz suffered 2ndheart> > > attack in 1960.> > > > > * I w'd ask to read her life and marriage in the light of the> > > facts, bickerings, differences but united after a time.> > > > > *> > > > > )()()() That I already wrote in my mail, is a subjectivematter and> > > everyone would react in its own way. So no replies.> > > > >> > > > > * Navamsa or any D chart, if considered independently, makes a> > > scary picture of her marriage which is not a reality, Mostcelebrated> > > astrologers have conveniently ignored the fact that Feroz remained> > > devoted to Indira, how do you see a devoted husband in a woman'shoro ?> > > Does Navamsa alone explain it ? One has to refer back to Lagna to> > > understand a chart or prediction will go to unknown direction.> > > > > * Before one takes up any secondary classic on Vimshottari,It's> > > advisable to miutely study BPHS dasha chapters, Seems Parasharahas> > > listed effects of dasha hierarchy based on natural karakatwa's of> > > planets, listed results can be modified as per lordship andaspect, sign> > > and house of placement etc.> > > > > *> > > > > )()(()() First you say, I lack the will and knowledge and thenyou> > > come up with the bookish theories that even a beginner ofastrology is> > > aware of. Kindly elaborate.> > > > >> > > > > * Why it was a trans religion love marriage, answer is hiddenin> > > natural karaktwa of Venus and it's conjunction with Rahu in 6'thhouse> > > in Dhanu, Such a venus aspects 12'th house, and has an interchangewith> > > Jup in 11'th house of friendship, 3rd house friendship isdifferent than> > > 11'th house friendship.> > > > > *> > > > > )()()()() Please do clarify between third house friendship andsixth> > > house friendship. Readers would enjoy. In your initial mail youhad> > > explained it only on the basis of Saturn/Moon/ Jupiter and when I> > > pointed out Venus/Rahu, now you bring it in. Please lets besincere.> > > > >> > > > > * During the evolution of vedic astrology in 20'th century, onthe> > > one hand few myths got destroyed and on the other new myths gotcreated,> > > Conditional dasha is one of this sort. When renowned astrologers> > > institutionalized study of astrology, less popular propositionsgot> > > additional curiosity, Conditional Dasha is also a secondary toollike D> > > charts. Vimshottari has universal applicability if one applies italong> > > with transit of planets.> > > > >> > > > > ()()()() : You are totally wrong my dear. Conditional dashas,when> > > applicable on a chart, become the primary dasha. Like Mantreshwarasays,> > > there are many lagnas to watch transit but transit is mainly seenfrom> > > Moon, so parashara gives these conditional dashas with specific> > > conditions to be applied on each chart. Have you ever tried them?Please> > > answer honestly. Second, transits are always subservient todashas.> > > Otherwise, every fifth year, seventh year, 9th year, a personwould get> > > married because Jupiter will be aspecting his seventh house, i amnot> > > including seventh lord here which may make a person get marriedevery> > > other year.> > > > > * I w'd welcome queries on Krishneeyam, but, basic querieslike> > > special effects of mars, jup, sat and concepts of vargottama looks> > > boring, I m not interested.> > > > > ()()() Are you really not interested. Please be clear, orthere is> > > some lack of understanding. Yes, I am a student of Science, sodont> > > accept things easily as much as I dont deny things also which have> > > applicability. But I really do not want that young seekers of thisgreat> > > knowledge get corrupted because of the kind of information beingthrown> > > at them. A kumbha lagna person should always be tall 5/10 or 6.How> > > absurd can astrology get if it goes to such hands? Please taketime to> > > answer these very basic questions of an inquisitive mind.> > > > >> > > > > Best wishes again,> > > > >> > > > > Mouji> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > > Utkal.> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Bhaskar ji and all,

I am not against occasional use of hindi in group mails. It is also true that

I can understand hindi. But certainly I don't agree to the opinions that -

* Hindi is a commonly known or understood language. There would numerous

indians from various states in this group, who do not understand hindi at all.

(Hindi is not much important to them at all - especially if they are working in

their own states or abroad)

* Hindi is not known or understood by the NUMEROUS international members

(members from other countries) present in this group as well.

Therefore considering the group synergy and the commonly understood language -

it is always better and advisable to use ONLY English in this group. Ofcourse we

can sprinkle it always with references from any language given using english

script - for example reproducing of the ancient Sasnkrit quotes.

That makes the communication easy.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

wrote:

>

> Dear Sirs,

>

> They may be official languages agreed, and not only just these, but many

> more, but not a single Hindi speaking public would go to watch

> " Shankarabharanam " in telugu, while all telugu, Kannada, Marathi ,

> Nepali and Bengali speaking people would go to watch a Amitabh or a

> Shahrukh Khan movie. This is a fact you cannot disagree about.

>

> The question is a single language cmmonly known and understood in India

> in all regions. What is it ? If not Hindi ?

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , " Chakraborty, PL "

> <CHAKRABORTYP2@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar-ji,

> >

> > 'Just to mention one point.

> >

> > There are some 18 or more National languages in India.

> > Hindi ( & English are special).. they are Official languages of

> > India. Telegu, Kannada, Marathi, Nepali etc.. are all National

> > languages.

> >

> >

> > regards

> >

> > Chakraborty

>