IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

birth time check

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vijay

I cast your chart. Your Asc su Lord is KETU. The Moon star Lord is VENUS.

Ketu is conjoint with Venus, ans so Represents VENUS. So in your case one can say

Asc sub Lord is Directly connected to Moon Star Lord. So your Birt Time is correct.

vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:

Dear Mr.Anant Raichur,

DOB 29th August 1953

Time of Birth 22.30

Place of birth - T'Nagar, Chennai

Thank you in advance

Vijaanant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:

Dear Vijay

You are confusing yourself:

What is the Sublord of Asc: What is the Star Lord of Moon. Is the asc sl connected in any way to the Moon star lord. Houses are not involved. IF you send details of your birth Your

problem can be solved>

Dear friends,

Is it alright if star lord of ascendant is moon starlord to check birthtime verification? In my horoscope the sub lord of ascendant(Aries) is Kethu which is with venus in cancer sign bu in 3rd house.Ascendant is Mars sign, Venus lord and kethu sublord. Moon is in Aries sign Venus lord and jup sublord in 12th house. If i adjust time it varies to a great extent. Can any one suggest how to rectify in this case.

VijayYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

X

--------- A.R.Raichur bombayanant_1608

raichuranant

USE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLYtel: 022-2506 2609 ---------

Guest guest

Dear Mr Anant raichur

Thank you very much for confirmation of birth time.

Vijayanant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:

Dear Vijay

I cast your chart. Your Asc su Lord is KETU. The Moon star Lord is VENUS.

Ketu is conjoint with Venus, ans so Represents VENUS. So in your case one can say

Asc sub Lord is Directly connected to Moon Star Lord. So your Birt Time is correct.

Dear Mr.Anant Raichur,

DOB 29th August 1953

Time of Birth 22.30

Place of birth - T'Nagar, Chennai

Thank you in advance

Vijaanant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:

Dear Vijay

You are confusing yourself:

What is the Sublord of Asc: What is the Star Lord of Moon. Is the asc sl connected in any way to the Moon star lord. Houses are not involved. IF you send details of your birth Your

problem can be solved>

Dear friends,

Is it alright if star lord of ascendant is moon starlord to check birthtime verification? In my horoscope the sub lord of ascendant(Aries) is Kethu which is with venus in cancer sign bu in 3rd house.Ascendant is Mars sign, Venus lord and kethu sublord. Moon is in Aries sign Venus lord and jup sublord in 12th house. If i adjust time it varies to a great extent. Can any one suggest how to rectify in this case.

VijayYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

X

--------- A.R.Raichur bombayanant_1608

raichuranant

USE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLYtel: 022-2506 2609 ---------

Mail Mobile Take Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.

Guest guest

Dear Shri Raichur ji, And Abhay ji,

Ok. i am waiting for any example from any members and here is.

now I prove that on 29th August 1953 Moon was in the star of VEN. Total sub are not more that 9 Am i right?

ok now i prove connection with VEN with all planets.

---------DATE SATURDAY 29 8 1953 5.30 am I.S.T.SID TIME AT 5.30 LT= 3 H. 57 M. 36 S. Time show is for sub ending +/- 1 min.SUN. 5 12 14 25 Sun Ket Mer : NO END MOON 1 10 24 14 Mar Ket Sat : ends at 07:14)MOON 1 1 17 35 26 Mar Ven Mar : MARS 4 26 15 9 Moo Mer Jup : NO END MERC 5 3 3 3 Sun Ket Sun : ends at 13:04)(Ket-Moo 26:43)JUP. 2 29 55 59 Ven Mar Sat : ends at 17:26)VEN. 4 5 37 44 Moo Sat Mer : NO END SAT. 7 0 46 25 Ven Mar Mer : NO END RAHU -R 10 8 14 48 Sat Sun Ven : NO end KETU -R 4 8 14 48 Moo Sat Ven : NO end URAN 3 28 23 0 Mer Jup Ven : NO END NEPT 6 28 50 5 Mer Mar Sat : NO END MOON:(Ket-Mer 10:17)(Ven-Ven 14:03)(Ven-Sun 15:11)(Ven-Moo 17:04) (Ven-Mar 18:22)(Ven-Rah 21:43)(Ven-Jup 24:41)(Ven-Sat 28:12) ---------Ven is in the sign of MOON star of SAT and sub of MER , KET and MAR are Conj. with VEN RAH aspected by VEN.JUP was in the sign of VEN. MOOn was in the star of VEN and SUN is in the star of KET and KET was agent of VEN. so all the p planet conected with VEN then how can we say that particular KET sub was only right?

YOU CAN FOUND ANYWAY CONNECTION WITH STAR LORD EVERYDAY. I DONOT UNDERSTAND WAY ANY MEMBER NOT CHECK AND GIVE HIS OPINION?

REGARDS

KANAK>anant raichur <anant_1608> > >Re: birth time check>Sun, 22 May 2005 23:04:58 -0700 (PDT)>>Dear Vijay>>I cast your chart. Your Asc su Lord is KETU. The Moon star Lord is VENUS.>>Ketu is conjoint with Venus, ans so Represents VENUS. So in your case one can say>>Asc sub Lord is Directly connected to Moon Star Lord. So your Birt Time is correct.>>>vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:>Dear Mr.Anant Raichur,>>DOB 29th August 1953>>Time of Birth 22.30>>Place of birth - T'Nagar, Chennai>>Thank you in advance>>Vija>>anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:>Dear Vijay>>You are confusing yourself:>>What is the Sublord of Asc: What is the Star Lord of Moon. Is the asc sl connected in any way to the Moon star lord. Houses are not involved. IF you send details of your birth Your>>problem can be solved>>>>vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:>Dear friends,>>Is it alright if star lord of ascendant is moon starlord to check birthtime verification? In my horoscope the sub lord of ascendant(Aries) is Kethu which is with venus in cancer sign bu in 3rd house.Ascendant is Mars sign, Venus lord and kethu sublord. Moon is in Aries sign Venus lord and jup sublord in 12th house. If i adjust time it varies to a great extent. Can any one suggest how to rectify in this case.>>Vijay>>Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:>X>>>--------->A.R.Raichur bombay>anant_1608raichuranantUSE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLY>tel: 022-2506 2609>--------->>>>>>>>>>> Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Kanak Bosmia

Good explanation. Then it leads an astrologer to check up events like children birth, marriage, profession, etc before confirm the birth time. Another point is based on gender check provided by few software is it possible to arrive at correct time. I have a question on marriage as it took place during Mars Dasa on 23rd march 1980. Though Moon is in the star of Venus owner of 2 and 7th house stationed at 3rd house.

Regards

VijayKanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:

now I prove that on 29th August 1953 Moon was in the star of VEN. Total sub are not more that 9 Am i right?

---------DATE SATURDAY 29 8 1953 5.30 am I.S.T.SID TIME AT 5.30 LT= 3 H. 57 M. 36 S. Time show is for sub ending +/- 1 min.SUN. 5 12 14 25 Sun Ket Mer : NO END MOON 1 10 24 14 Mar Ket Sat : ends at 07:14)MOON 1 1 17 35 26 Mar Ven Mar : MARS 4 26 15 9 Moo Mer Jup : NO END MERC 5 3 3 3 Sun Ket Sun : ends at 13:04)(Ket-Moo 26:43)JUP. 2 29 55 59 Ven Mar Sat : ends at

17:26)VEN. 4 5 37 44 Moo Sat Mer : NO END SAT. 7 0 46 25 Ven Mar Mer : NO END RAHU -R 10 8 14 48 Sat Sun Ven : NO end KETU -R 4 8 14 48 Moo Sat Ven : NO end URAN 3 28 23 0 Mer Jup Ven : NO END NEPT 6 28 50 5 Mer Mar Sat : NO END MOON:(Ket-Mer 10:17)(Ven-Ven 14:03)(Ven-Sun 15:11)(Ven-Moo 17:04) (Ven-Mar 18:22)(Ven-Rah 21:43)(Ven-Jup 24:41)(Ven-Sat 28:12) ---------Ven is in the sign of MOON star of SAT and sub of MER , KET and MAR are Conj.

with VEN RAH aspected by VEN.JUP was in the sign of VEN. MOOn was in the star of VEN and SUN is in the star of KET and KET was agent of VEN. so all the p planet conected with VEN then how can we say that particular KET sub was only right?

YOU CAN FOUND ANYWAY CONNECTION WITH STAR LORD EVERYDAY. I DONOT UNDERSTAND WAY ANY MEMBER NOT CHECK AND GIVE HIS OPINION?

REGARDS

KANAK>anant raichur <anant_1608> > >Re: birth time check>Sun, 22 May 2005 23:04:58 -0700 (PDT)>>Dear Vijay>>I cast your chart. Your Asc su Lord is KETU. The Moon star Lord is VENUS.>>Ketu is conjoint with Venus, ans so Represents VENUS. So in your case one can say>>Asc sub Lord is Directly connected to Moon Star Lord. So your Birt Time is correct.>>>vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:>Dear Mr.Anant Raichur,>>DOB 29th August 1953>>Time of Birth 22.30>>Place of birth - T'Nagar, Chennai>>Thank you in advance>>Vija>>anant raichur <anant_1608

wrote:>Dear Vijay>>You are confusing yourself:>>What is the Sublord of Asc: What is the Star Lord of Moon. Is the asc sl connected in any way to the Moon star lord. Houses are not involved. IF you send details of your birth Your>>problem can be solved>>>>vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:>Dear friends,>>Is it alright if star lord of ascendant is moon starlord to check birthtime verification? In my horoscope the sub lord of ascendant(Aries) is Kethu which is with venus in cancer sign bu in 3rd house.Ascendant is Mars sign, Venus lord and kethu sublord. Moon is in Aries sign Venus lord and jup sublord in 12th house. If i adjust time it varies to a great extent. Can any one suggest how to rectify in this case.>>Vijay>>Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1

wrote:>X>>>--------->A.R.Raichur bombay>anant_1608raichuranantUSE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLY>tel: 022-2506 2609>--------->>>>>>>>>>>

Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!

Guest guest

Dear Kanakji

Daily the Moon's star lord will be connected to any planet some manner.You are right,but we have to see the ascendant point of view of the individual.

It should be related to the moon's star lord.Why??

Lagna is our body and Moon is our soul.Lagna based on sun is atman.

Sun signifies dad of the Universe in astrology and Moon as mother.When both connected then the karmic birth gets effect.So,Lagna Sublord is peak point in determining our birth,features,etc...a vital one.

If lagna sub is related in any manner as it is transiting in the star/sub/sub-sub which is the star of moon..the birth occurs.We cannot fix it as only sub lord.It is totally illogical and impossible.

With thanks and regards

Balaji GopalakrishnanKanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:

---------DATE SATURDAY 29 8 1953 5.30 am I.S.T.SID TIME AT 5.30 LT= 3 H. 57 M. 36 S. Time show is for sub ending +/- 1 min.SUN. 5 12 14 25 Sun Ket Mer : NO END MOON 1 10 24 14 Mar Ket Sat : ends at 07:14)MOON 1 1 17 35 26 Mar Ven Mar : MARS 4 26 15 9 Moo Mer Jup : NO END MERC 5 3 3 3 Sun Ket Sun : ends at 13:04)(Ket-Moo 26:43)JUP. 2 29 55 59 Ven Mar Sat : ends at

17:26)VEN. 4 5 37 44 Moo Sat Mer : NO END SAT. 7 0 46 25 Ven Mar Mer : NO END RAHU -R 10 8 14 48 Sat Sun Ven : NO end KETU -R 4 8 14 48 Moo Sat Ven : NO end URAN 3 28 23 0 Mer Jup Ven : NO END NEPT 6 28 50 5 Mer Mar Sat : NO END MOON:(Ket-Mer 10:17)(Ven-Ven 14:03)(Ven-Sun 15:11)(Ven-Moo 17:04) (Ven-Mar 18:22)(Ven-Rah 21:43)(Ven-Jup 24:41)(Ven-Sat 28:12) ---------Ven is in the sign of MOON star of SAT and sub of MER , KET and MAR are Conj.

with VEN RAH aspected by VEN.JUP was in the sign of VEN. MOOn was in the star of VEN and SUN is in the star of KET and KET was agent of VEN. so all the p planet conected with VEN then how can we say that particular KET sub was only right?

REGARDS

KANAK>anant raichur <anant_1608> > >Re: birth time check>Sun, 22 May 2005 23:04:58 -0700 (PDT)>>Dear Vijay>>I cast your chart. Your Asc su Lord is KETU. The Moon star Lord is VENUS.>>Ketu is conjoint with Venus, ans so Represents VENUS. So in your case one can say>>Asc sub Lord is Directly connected to Moon Star Lord. So your Birt Time is correct.>>>vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:>Dear Mr.Anant Raichur,>>DOB 29th August 1953>>Time of Birth 22.30>>Place of birth - T'Nagar, Chennai>>Thank you in advance>>Vija>>anant raichur <anant_1608

wrote:>Dear Vijay>>You are confusing yourself:>>What is the Sublord of Asc: What is the Star Lord of Moon. Is the asc sl connected in any way to the Moon star lord. Houses are not involved. IF you send details of your birth Your>>problem can be solved>>>>vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:>Dear friends,>>Is it alright if star lord of ascendant is moon starlord to check birthtime verification? In my horoscope the sub lord of ascendant(Aries) is Kethu which is with venus in cancer sign bu in 3rd house.Ascendant is Mars sign, Venus lord and kethu sublord. Moon is in Aries sign Venus lord and jup sublord in 12th house. If i adjust time it varies to a great extent. Can any one suggest how to rectify in this case.>>Vijay>>Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1

wrote:>X>>>--------->A.R.Raichur bombay>anant_1608raichuranantUSE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLY>tel: 022-2506 2609>--------->>>>>>>>>>>

Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Guest guest

Dear Vijay ji,

than you very mutch. Atleast one member can undestand my point.

RP theory is right and Ranagarajan ji introduce Grander base theory.

regards

kanak>vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai> > >Re: birth time check>Mon, 23 May 2005 01:07:09 -0700 (PDT)>>Dear Mr.Kanak Bosmia>>Good explanation. Then it leads an astrologer to check up events like children birth, marriage, profession, etc before confirm the birth time. Another point is based on gender check provided by few software is it possible to arrive at correct time. I have a question on marriage as it took place during Mars Dasa on 23rd march 1980. Though Moon is in the star of Venus owner of 2 and 7th house stationed at 3rd house.>>Regards>>Vijay>>Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:>>Dear Shri Raichur ji, And Abhay ji,>>Ok. i am waiting for any example from any members and here is.>> now I prove that on 29th August 1953 Moon was in the star of VEN. Total sub are not more that 9 Am i right?>>ok now i prove connection with VEN with all planets.>>--------->DATE SATURDAY 29 8 1953 5.30 am I.S.T.SID TIME AT 5.30 LT= 3 H. 57 M. 36 S.> Time show is for sub ending +/- 1 min.>SUN. 5 12 14 25 Sun Ket Mer : NO END>MOON 1 10 24 14 Mar Ket Sat : ends at 07:14)>MOON 1 1 17 35 26 Mar Ven Mar :>MARS 4 26 15 9 Moo Mer Jup : NO END>MERC 5 3 3 3 Sun Ket Sun : ends at 13:04)(Ket-Moo 26:43)>JUP. 2 29 55 59 Ven Mar Sat : ends at 17:26)>VEN. 4 5 37 44 Moo Sat Mer : NO END>SAT. 7 0 46 25 Ven Mar Mer : NO END>RAHU -R 10 8 14 48 Sat Sun Ven : NO end>KETU -R 4 8 14 48 Moo Sat Ven : NO end>URAN 3 28 23 0 Mer Jup Ven : NO END>NEPT 6 28 50 5 Mer Mar Sat : NO END>MOON:(Ket-Mer 10:17)(Ven-Ven 14:03)(Ven-Sun 15:11)(Ven-Moo 17:04)> (Ven-Mar 18:22)(Ven-Rah 21:43)(Ven-Jup 24:41)(Ven-Sat 28:12)>>--------->>Ven is in the sign of MOON star of SAT and sub of MER , KET and MAR are Conj. with VEN RAH aspected by VEN.JUP was in the sign of VEN. MOOn was in the star of VEN and SUN is in the star of KET and KET was agent of VEN. so all the p planet conected with VEN then how can we say that particular KET sub was only right?>>YOU CAN FOUND ANYWAY CONNECTION WITH STAR LORD EVERYDAY. I DONOT UNDERSTAND WAY ANY MEMBER NOT CHECK AND GIVE HIS OPINION?>>REGARDS>>KANAK>>>> >anant raichur <anant_1608> > > > > >Re: birth time check> >Sun, 22 May 2005 23:04:58 -0700 (PDT)> >> >Dear Vijay> >> >I cast your chart. Your Asc su Lord is KETU. The Moon star Lord is VENUS.> >> >Ketu is conjoint with Venus, ans so Represents VENUS. So in your case one can say> >> >Asc sub Lord is Directly connected to Moon Star Lord. So your Birt Time is correct.> >> >> >vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:> >Dear Mr.Anant Raichur,> >> >DOB 29th August 1953> >> >Time of Birth 22.30> >> >Place of birth - T'Nagar, Chennai> >> >Thank you in advance> >> >Vija> >> >anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:> >Dear Vijay> >> >You are confusing yourself:> >> >What is the Sublord of Asc: What is the Star Lord of Moon. Is the asc sl connected in any way to the Moon star lord. Houses are not involved. IF you send details of your birth Your> >> >problem can be solved>> >> >> >vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:> >Dear friends,> >> >Is it alright if star lord of ascendant is moon starlord to check birthtime verification? In my horoscope the sub lord of ascendant(Aries) is Kethu which is with venus in cancer sign bu in 3rd house.Ascendant is Mars sign, Venus lord and kethu sublord. Moon is in Aries sign Venus lord and jup sublord in 12th house. If i adjust time it varies to a great extent. Can any one suggest how to rectify in this case.> >> >Vijay> >> >Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:> >X> >> >> >---------> >A.R.Raichur bombay> >anant_1608 >raichuranant >USE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLY> >tel: 022-2506 2609> >---------> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>>>>>>Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!>>>

Guest guest

Dear Kanakji

The question is is KETU , the Asc Lord connected with Venus the Moon Star Lord?

The question is NOT is Venus connected to other planets ? . As I have said this

is a

secondary check to the Check of R.Ps.

Now get some details of events and check whethet BT is correct/or not.

good luck

--- vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:

> Dear Mr.Kanak Bosmia

>

> Good explanation. Then it leads an astrologer to check up events like children

birth,

> marriage, profession, etc before confirm the birth time. Another point is

based on

> gender check provided by few software is it possible to arrive at correct

time. I have

> a question on marriage as it took place during Mars Dasa on 23rd march 1980.

Though

> Moon is in the star of Venus owner of 2 and 7th house stationed at 3rd house.

>

> Regards

>

> Vijay

>

> Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:

>

> Dear Shri Raichur ji, And Abhay ji,

>

> Ok. i am waiting for any example from any members and here is.

>

> now I prove that on 29th August 1953 Moon was in the star of VEN. Total sub

are not

> more that 9 Am i right?

>

> ok now i prove connection with VEN with all planets.

>

> ---------

> DATE SATURDAY 29 8 1953 5.30 am I.S.T.SID TIME AT 5.30 LT= 3 H. 57 M. 36 S.

> Time show is for sub ending +/- 1 min.

> SUN. 5 12 14 25 Sun Ket Mer : NO END

> MOON 1 10 24 14 Mar Ket Sat : ends at 07:14)

> MOON 1 1 17 35 26 Mar Ven Mar :

> MARS 4 26 15 9 Moo Mer Jup : NO END

> MERC 5 3 3 3 Sun Ket Sun : ends at 13:04)(Ket-Moo 26:43)

> JUP. 2 29 55 59 Ven Mar Sat : ends at 17:26)

> VEN. 4 5 37 44 Moo Sat Mer : NO END

> SAT. 7 0 46 25 Ven Mar Mer : NO END

> RAHU -R 10 8 14 48 Sat Sun Ven : NO end

> KETU -R 4 8 14 48 Moo Sat Ven : NO end

> URAN 3 28 23 0 Mer Jup Ven : NO END

> NEPT 6 28 50 5 Mer Mar Sat : NO END

> MOON:(Ket-Mer 10:17)(Ven-Ven 14:03)(Ven-Sun 15:11)(Ven-Moo 17:04)

> (Ven-Mar 18:22)(Ven-Rah 21:43)(Ven-Jup 24:41)(Ven-Sat 28:12)

>

> ---------

>

> Ven is in the sign of MOON star of SAT and sub of MER , KET and MAR are Conj.

with VEN

> RAH aspected by VEN.JUP was in the sign of VEN. MOOn was in the star of VEN

and SUN is

> in the star of KET and KET was agent of VEN. so all the p planet conected with

VEN then

> how can we say that particular KET sub was only right?

>

> YOU CAN FOUND ANYWAY CONNECTION WITH STAR LORD EVERYDAY. I DONOT UNDERSTAND

WAY ANY

> MEMBER NOT CHECK AND GIVE HIS OPINION?

>

> REGARDS

>

> KANAK

>

>

>

> >anant raichur <anant_1608

> >

> >

> >Re: birth time check

> >Sun, 22 May 2005 23:04:58 -0700 (PDT)

> >

> >Dear Vijay

> >

> >I cast your chart. Your Asc su Lord is KETU. The Moon star Lord is VENUS.

> >

> >Ketu is conjoint with Venus, ans so Represents VENUS. So in your case one

can say

> >

> >Asc sub Lord is Directly connected to Moon Star Lord. So your Birt Time is

correct.

> >

> >

> >vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:

> >Dear Mr.Anant Raichur,

> >

> >DOB 29th August 1953

> >

> >Time of Birth 22.30

> >

> >Place of birth - T'Nagar, Chennai

> >

> >Thank you in advance

> >

> >Vija

> >

> >anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:

> >Dear Vijay

> >

> >You are confusing yourself:

> >

> >What is the Sublord of Asc: What is the Star Lord of Moon. Is the asc sl

connected

> in any way to the Moon star lord. Houses are not involved. IF you send details

of your

> birth Your

> >

> >problem can be solved>

> >

> >

> >Dear friends,

> >

> >Is it alright if star lord of ascendant is moon starlord to check birthtime

> verification? In my horoscope the sub lord of ascendant(Aries) is Kethu which

is with

> venus in cancer sign bu in 3rd house.Ascendant is Mars sign, Venus lord and

kethu

> sublord. Moon is in Aries sign Venus lord and jup sublord in 12th house. If i

adjust

> time it varies to a great extent. Can any one suggest how to rectify in this

case.

> >

> >Vijay

> >

> >Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

> >X

> >

> >

> >---------

> >A.R.Raichur bombay

> >anant_1608

> >raichuranant

> >USE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLY

> >tel: 022-2506 2609

> >---------

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

> Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Raichur ji,

many thanks for your reply.please continue discution till we come to one point where we all are agree.

OK Now we check from KET.

If We go beck then SUB is MER and MER is sublord of VEN.ok now we check next sub is SUN. SUN is in the star of KET and KET was agent of VEN.

Now how can we select out of this three?

regards

kanak>anant raichur <anant_1608> > >Re: birth time check>Mon, 23 May 2005 04:31:09 -0700 (PDT)>>Dear Kanakji>>The question is is KETU , the Asc Lord connected with Venus the Moon Star Lord?>>The question is NOT is Venus connected to other planets ? . As I have said this is a>>secondary check to the Check of R.Ps.>>Now get some details of events and check whethet BT is correct/or not.>>good luck>>--- vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:>> > Dear Mr.Kanak Bosmia> >> > Good explanation. Then it leads an astrologer to check up events like children birth,> > marriage, profession, etc before confirm the birth time. Another point is based on> > gender check provided by few software is it possible to arrive at correct time. I have> > a question on marriage as it took place during Mars Dasa on 23rd march 1980. Though> > Moon is in the star of Venus owner of 2 and 7th house stationed at 3rd house.> >> > Regards> >> > Vijay> >> > Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:> >> > Dear Shri Raichur ji, And Abhay ji,> >> > Ok. i am waiting for any example from any members and here is.> >> > now I prove that on 29th August 1953 Moon was in the star of VEN. Total sub are not> > more that 9 Am i right?> >> > ok now i prove connection with VEN with all planets.> >> > ---------> > DATE SATURDAY 29 8 1953 5.30 am I.S.T.SID TIME AT 5.30 LT= 3 H. 57 M. 36 S.> > Time show is for sub ending +/- 1 min.> > SUN. 5 12 14 25 Sun Ket Mer : NO END> > MOON 1 10 24 14 Mar Ket Sat : ends at 07:14)> > MOON 1 1 17 35 26 Mar Ven Mar :> > MARS 4 26 15 9 Moo Mer Jup : NO END> > MERC 5 3 3 3 Sun Ket Sun : ends at 13:04)(Ket-Moo 26:43)> > JUP. 2 29 55 59 Ven Mar Sat : ends at 17:26)> > VEN. 4 5 37 44 Moo Sat Mer : NO END> > SAT. 7 0 46 25 Ven Mar Mer : NO END> > RAHU -R 10 8 14 48 Sat Sun Ven : NO end> > KETU -R 4 8 14 48 Moo Sat Ven : NO end> > URAN 3 28 23 0 Mer Jup Ven : NO END> > NEPT 6 28 50 5 Mer Mar Sat : NO END> > MOON:(Ket-Mer 10:17)(Ven-Ven 14:03)(Ven-Sun 15:11)(Ven-Moo 17:04)> > (Ven-Mar 18:22)(Ven-Rah 21:43)(Ven-Jup 24:41)(Ven-Sat 28:12)> >> > ---------> >> > Ven is in the sign of MOON star of SAT and sub of MER , KET and MAR are Conj. with VEN> > RAH aspected by VEN.JUP was in the sign of VEN. MOOn was in the star of VEN and SUN is> > in the star of KET and KET was agent of VEN. so all the p planet conected with VEN then> > how can we say that particular KET sub was only right?> >> > YOU CAN FOUND ANYWAY CONNECTION WITH STAR LORD EVERYDAY. I DONOT UNDERSTAND WAY ANY> > MEMBER NOT CHECK AND GIVE HIS OPINION?> >> > REGARDS> >> > KANAK> >> >> >> > >anant raichur <anant_1608> > > > > > > > >Re: birth time check> > >Sun, 22 May 2005 23:04:58 -0700 (PDT)> > >> > >Dear Vijay> > >> > >I cast your chart. Your Asc su Lord is KETU. The Moon star Lord is VENUS.> > >> > >Ketu is conjoint with Venus, ans so Represents VENUS. So in your case one can say> > >> > >Asc sub Lord is Directly connected to Moon Star Lord. So your Birt Time is correct.> > >> > >> > >vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:> > >Dear Mr.Anant Raichur,> > >> > >DOB 29th August 1953> > >> > >Time of Birth 22.30> > >> > >Place of birth - T'Nagar, Chennai> > >> > >Thank you in advance> > >> > >Vija> > >> > >anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:> > >Dear Vijay> > >> > >You are confusing yourself:> > >> > >What is the Sublord of Asc: What is the Star Lord of Moon. Is the asc sl connected> > in any way to the Moon star lord. Houses are not involved. IF you send details of your> > birth Your> > >> > >problem can be solved>> > >> > >> > >vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:> > >Dear friends,> > >> > >Is it alright if star lord of ascendant is moon starlord to check birthtime> > verification? In my horoscope the sub lord of ascendant(Aries) is Kethu which is with> > venus in cancer sign bu in 3rd house.Ascendant is Mars sign, Venus lord and kethu> > sublord. Moon is in Aries sign Venus lord and jup sublord in 12th house. If i adjust> > time it varies to a great extent. Can any one suggest how to rectify in this case.> > >> > >Vijay> > >> > >Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:> > >X> > >> > >> > >---------> > >A.R.Raichur bombay> > >anant_1608 > >raichuranant > >USE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLY> > >tel: 022-2506 2609> > >---------> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> >> >> >> >> > > > Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!> >> > > >

Guest guest

Dear Balaji,

I am very happy that now more members are come in this discoussion.

Try to understand my point.

Rules is anyway conection with moons starlord. Asc sub is only 9. now my point is all this 9 planet anyway conected with moons starlord everyday.please check.

If you check like Asc. side no problem check all Asc. sub with starlord you found same result.

What i want to say and what you say are same. think over this metter by calculation you found everyday Asc sub's( please note that for all day sub are not more then 9) conection with Moon star.(anyway conection).

regards

kanak>"Balaji G.krishnan" <balaji_g_krishnan> > >Re: birth time check>Mon, 23 May 2005 09:17:51 +0100 (BST)>>Dear Kanakji>>Daily the Moon's star lord will be connected to any planet some manner.You are right,but we have to see the ascendant point of view of the individual.>>It should be related to the moon's star lord.Why??>>Lagna is our body and Moon is our soul.Lagna based on sun is atman.>>Sun signifies dad of the Universe in astrology and Moon as mother.When both connected then the karmic birth gets effect.So,Lagna Sublord is peak point in determining our birth,features,etc...a vital one.>>If lagna sub is related in any manner as it is transiting in the star/sub/sub-sub which is the star of moon..the birth occurs.We cannot fix it as only sub lord.It is totally illogical and impossible.>>>With thanks and regards>Balaji Gopalakrishnan>>Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:>>Dear Shri Raichur ji, And Abhay ji,>>Ok. i am waiting for any example from any members and here is.>> now I prove that on 29th August 1953 Moon was in the star of VEN. Total sub are not more that 9 Am i right?>>ok now i prove connection with VEN with all planets.>>--------->DATE SATURDAY 29 8 1953 5.30 am I.S.T.SID TIME AT 5.30 LT= 3 H. 57 M. 36 S.> Time show is for sub ending +/- 1 min.>SUN. 5 12 14 25 Sun Ket Mer : NO END>MOON 1 10 24 14 Mar Ket Sat : ends at 07:14)>MOON 1 1 17 35 26 Mar Ven Mar :>MARS 4 26 15 9 Moo Mer Jup : NO END>MERC 5 3 3 3 Sun Ket Sun : ends at 13:04)(Ket-Moo 26:43)>JUP. 2 29 55 59 Ven Mar Sat : ends at 17:26)>VEN. 4 5 37 44 Moo Sat Mer : NO END>SAT. 7 0 46 25 Ven Mar Mer : NO END>RAHU -R 10 8 14 48 Sat Sun Ven : NO end>KETU -R 4 8 14 48 Moo Sat Ven : NO end>URAN 3 28 23 0 Mer Jup Ven : NO END>NEPT 6 28 50 5 Mer Mar Sat : NO END>MOON:(Ket-Mer 10:17)(Ven-Ven 14:03)(Ven-Sun 15:11)(Ven-Moo 17:04)> (Ven-Mar 18:22)(Ven-Rah 21:43)(Ven-Jup 24:41)(Ven-Sat 28:12)>>--------->>Ven is in the sign of MOON star of SAT and sub of MER , KET and MAR are Conj. with VEN RAH aspected by VEN.JUP was in the sign of VEN. MOOn was in the star of VEN and SUN is in the star of KET and KET was agent of VEN. so all the p planet conected with VEN then how can we say that particular KET sub was only right?>>YOU CAN FOUND ANYWAY CONNECTION WITH STAR LORD EVERYDAY. I DONOT UNDERSTAND WAY ANY MEMBER NOT CHECK AND GIVE HIS OPINION?>>REGARDS>>KANAK>>>> >anant raichur <anant_1608> > > > > >Re: birth time check> >Sun, 22 May 2005 23:04:58 -0700 (PDT)> >> >Dear Vijay> >> >I cast your chart. Your Asc su Lord is KETU. The Moon star Lord is VENUS.> >> >Ketu is conjoint with Venus, ans so Represents VENUS. So in your case one can say> >> >Asc sub Lord is Directly connected to Moon Star Lord. So your Birt Time is correct.> >> >> >vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:> >Dear Mr.Anant Raichur,> >> >DOB 29th August 1953> >> >Time of Birth 22.30> >> >Place of birth - T'Nagar, Chennai> >> >Thank you in advance> >> >Vija> >> >anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:> >Dear Vijay> >> >You are confusing yourself:> >> >What is the Sublord of Asc: What is the Star Lord of Moon. Is the asc sl connected in any way to the Moon star lord. Houses are not involved. IF you send details of your birth Your> >> >problem can be solved>> >> >> >vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:> >Dear friends,> >> >Is it alright if star lord of ascendant is moon starlord to check birthtime verification? In my horoscope the sub lord of ascendant(Aries) is Kethu which is with venus in cancer sign bu in 3rd house.Ascendant is Mars sign, Venus lord and kethu sublord. Moon is in Aries sign Venus lord and jup sublord in 12th house. If i adjust time it varies to a great extent. Can any one suggest how to rectify in this case.> >> >Vijay> >> >Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:> >X> >> >> >---------> >A.R.Raichur bombay> >anant_1608 >raichuranant >USE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLY> >tel: 022-2506 2609> >---------> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>>>>>>Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!>>>

Guest guest

Friends,

Regarding this question of Birth Time Rectification espoused in

Astro Secrets Part 2 page 80, I have carried out a little

experiment.

I generated 10 fictitious birth dates and times by using the

Random Generator at http://www.randomizer.org/form.htm

I used for the place the small village in England where I grew up

and there wouldn't have been more than 3 births a year.

In EVERY case there was a link between the Moon's Star Lord

and the Asc Sub Lord. What's more, I didn't have to go deep

into the Subs they were all immediately recognizable. In fact 3

of the Asc Sub Lords were the Star Lord himself.

This is an easy and quick experiment to carry out. I doubt

whether anyone would EVER find No connection between the

Asc Sub Lord and Moon's Star Lord.

I therefore totally concur with Kanak it is not a valid method

of verifying the Time of Birth.

Ron Gaunt

On Mon, 23 May 2005 07:29:55 -0700, you wrote:

>Dear Balaji,

I am very happy that now more members are come in this

discussion.

Rules is anyway connection with moons starlord. Asc sub is only

9. now my point is all this 9 planet anyway connected with moons

starlord everyday.please check.

If you check like Asc. side no problem check all Asc. sub with

starlord you found same result.

What i want to say and what you say are same. think over this

metter by calculation you found everyday Asc sub's( please note

that for all day sub are not more then 9) conection with Moon

star.(anyway conection).

regards

kanak

> " Balaji G.krishnan " <balaji_g_krishnan

>

>

>Re: birth time check

>Mon, 23 May 2005 09:17:51 +0100 (BST)

>

>Dear Kanakji

>

>Daily the Moon's star lord will be connected to any planet some manner.You are

right,but we have to see the ascendant point of view of the individual.

>

>It should be related to the moon's star lord.Why??

>

>Lagna is our body and Moon is our soul.Lagna based on sun is atman.

>

>Sun signifies dad of the Universe in astrology and Moon as mother.When both

connected then the karmic birth gets effect.So,Lagna Sublord is peak point in

determining our birth,features,etc...a vital one.

>

>If lagna sub is related in any manner as it is transiting in the

star/sub/sub-sub which is the star of moon..the birth occurs.We cannot fix it as

only sub lord.It is totally illogical and impossible.

>

>

>With thanks and regards

>Balaji Gopalakrishnan

>

>Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:

>

>Dear Shri Raichur ji, And Abhay ji,

>

>Ok. i am waiting for any example from any members and here is.

>

> now I prove that on 29th August 1953 Moon was in the star of VEN. Total sub

are not more that 9 Am i right?

>

>ok now i prove connection with VEN with all planets.

>

>---------

>DATE SATURDAY 29 8 1953 5.30 am I.S.T.SID TIME AT 5.30 LT= 3 H. 57 M. 36 S.

> Time show is for sub ending +/- 1 min.

>SUN. 5 12 14 25 Sun Ket Mer : NO END

>MOON 1 10 24 14 Mar Ket Sat : ends at 07:14)

>MOON 1 1 17 35 26 Mar Ven Mar :

>MARS 4 26 15 9 Moo Mer Jup : NO END

>MERC 5 3 3 3 Sun Ket Sun : ends at 13:04)(Ket-Moo 26:43)

>JUP. 2 29 55 59 Ven Mar Sat : ends at 17:26)

>VEN. 4 5 37 44 Moo Sat Mer : NO END

>SAT. 7 0 46 25 Ven Mar Mer : NO END

>RAHU -R 10 8 14 48 Sat Sun Ven : NO end

>KETU -R 4 8 14 48 Moo Sat Ven : NO end

>URAN 3 28 23 0 Mer Jup Ven : NO END

>NEPT 6 28 50 5 Mer Mar Sat : NO END

>MOON:(Ket-Mer 10:17)(Ven-Ven 14:03)(Ven-Sun 15:11)(Ven-Moo 17:04)

> (Ven-Mar 18:22)(Ven-Rah 21:43)(Ven-Jup 24:41)(Ven-Sat 28:12)

>

>---------

>

>Ven is in the sign of MOON star of SAT and sub of MER , KET and MAR are Conj.

with VEN RAH aspected by VEN.JUP was in the sign of VEN. MOOn was in the star of

VEN and SUN is in the star of KET and KET was agent of VEN. so all the p planet

conected with VEN then how can we say that particular KET sub was only right?

>

>YOU CAN FOUND ANYWAY CONNECTION WITH STAR LORD EVERYDAY. I DONOT UNDERSTAND WAY

ANY MEMBER NOT CHECK AND GIVE HIS OPINION?

>

>REGARDS

>

>KANAK

>

>

>

> >anant raichur <anant_1608

> >

> >

> >Sun, 22 May 2005 23:04:58 -0700 (PDT)

> >

> >Dear Vijay

> >

> >I cast your chart. Your Asc su Lord is KETU. The Moon star Lord is VENUS.

> >

> >Ketu is conjoint with Venus, ans so Represents VENUS. So in your case one

can say

> >

> >Asc sub Lord is Directly connected to Moon Star Lord. So your Birt Time is

correct.

> >

> >

> >Dear Mr.Anant Raichur,

> >

> >DOB 29th August 1953

> >

> >Time of Birth 22.30

> >

> >Place of birth - T'Nagar, Chennai

> >

> >Thank you in advance

> >

> >Vija

> >

> >anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:

> >Dear Vijay

> >

> >You are confusing yourself:

> >

> >What is the Sublord of Asc: What is the Star Lord of Moon. Is the asc sl

connected in any way to the Moon star lord. Houses are not involved. IF you send

details of your birth Your

> >

> >problem can be solved>

> >

> >

> >Dear friends,

> >

> >Is it alright if star lord of ascendant is moon starlord to check birthtime

verification? In my horoscope the sub lord of ascendant(Aries) is Kethu which is

with venus in cancer sign bu in 3rd house.Ascendant is Mars sign, Venus lord and

kethu sublord. Moon is in Aries sign Venus lord and jup sublord in 12th house.

If i adjust time it varies to a great extent. Can any one suggest how to rectify

in this case.

> >

> >Vijay

> >

> >Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

> >X

> >

> >

> >---------

> >A.R.Raichur bombay

> >anant_1608

> >raichuranant

> >USE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLY

> >tel: 022-2506 2609

> >---------

Guest guest

Dear Kanak,

In my humble opinion,on p.237,Astrsecrets & K.P., it is clearly written,that(pt.5),if the sublord of the Ascendant is also the st.lord of the Moon...the horoscope erected is correct...

I have always been using this principle only,and not "connected in any way to the Moon's starlord..." ,and I have been quite successful so far...in arriving at the correct birth-time...could it have been ver fortuitous that this happenned with me...?

Kindly refer to my discussions with Mr.Raichur,on this issue,quite some time back on this issue...in this forum itself...

Kindly inform your findings on this method...in a rare case it can happen however,that that particular sub rising has already passed,and will not rise till the next day...only then perhaps,we should consider Rahu/Kethu of Planets POWERFULLY aspecting the sub-lord,or perhaops the pklanet in the star & sub of the the sublord under conasideration...?

Awaiting your response...

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:

Dear Balaji,

I am very happy that now more members are come in this discoussion.

Rules is anyway conection with moons starlord. Asc sub is only 9. now my point is all this 9 planet anyway conected with moons starlord everyday.please check.

If you check like Asc. side no problem check all Asc. sub with starlord you found same result.

What i want to say and what you say are same. think over this metter by calculation you found everyday Asc sub's( please note that for all day sub are not more then 9) conection with Moon star.(anyway conection).

regards

kanak>"Balaji G.krishnan" <balaji_g_krishnan> > >Re: birth time check>Mon, 23 May 2005 09:17:51 +0100 (BST)>>Dear Kanakji>>Daily the Moon's star lord will be connected to any planet some manner.You are right,but we have to see the ascendant point of view of the individual.>>It should be related to the moon's star lord.Why??>>Lagna is our body and Moon is our soul.Lagna based on sun is atman.>>Sun signifies dad of the Universe in astrology and Moon as mother.When both connected then the karmic birth gets effect.So,Lagna Sublord is peak point in determining our birth,features,etc...a vital one.>>If lagna sub is related in any manner as it is transiting in the star/sub/sub-sub which is the star of moon..the birth occurs.We cannot

fix it as only sub lord.It is totally illogical and impossible.>>>With thanks and regards>Balaji Gopalakrishnan>>Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:>>Dear Shri Raichur ji, And Abhay ji,>>Ok. i am waiting for any example from any members and here is.>> now I prove that on 29th August 1953 Moon was in the star of VEN. Total sub are not more that 9 Am i right?>>ok now i prove connection with VEN with all planets.>>--------->DATE SATURDAY 29 8 1953 5.30 am I.S.T.SID TIME AT 5.30 LT= 3 H. 57 M. 36 S.> Time show is for sub ending +/- 1 min.>SUN. 5 12 14 25 Sun Ket Mer : NO

END>MOON 1 10 24 14 Mar Ket Sat : ends at 07:14)>MOON 1 1 17 35 26 Mar Ven Mar :>MARS 4 26 15 9 Moo Mer Jup : NO END>MERC 5 3 3 3 Sun Ket Sun : ends at 13:04)(Ket-Moo 26:43)>JUP. 2 29 55 59 Ven Mar Sat : ends at 17:26)>VEN. 4 5 37 44 Moo Sat Mer : NO END>SAT. 7 0 46 25 Ven Mar Mer : NO END>RAHU -R 10 8 14 48 Sat Sun Ven : NO end>KETU -R 4 8 14 48 Moo Sat Ven : NO

end>URAN 3 28 23 0 Mer Jup Ven : NO END>NEPT 6 28 50 5 Mer Mar Sat : NO END>MOON:(Ket-Mer 10:17)(Ven-Ven 14:03)(Ven-Sun 15:11)(Ven-Moo 17:04)> (Ven-Mar 18:22)(Ven-Rah 21:43)(Ven-Jup 24:41)(Ven-Sat 28:12)>>--------->>Ven is in the sign of MOON star of SAT and sub of MER , KET and MAR are Conj. with VEN RAH aspected by VEN.JUP was in the sign of VEN. MOOn was in the star of VEN and SUN is in the star of KET and KET was agent of VEN. so all the p planet conected with VEN then how can we say that particular KET sub was only right?>>YOU CAN FOUND ANYWAY CONNECTION WITH STAR LORD EVERYDAY. I DONOT UNDERSTAND WAY ANY MEMBER NOT CHECK AND GIVE HIS

OPINION?>>REGARDS>>KANAK>>>> >anant raichur <anant_1608> > > > > >Re: birth time check> >Sun, 22 May 2005 23:04:58 -0700 (PDT)> >> >Dear Vijay> >> >I cast your chart. Your Asc su Lord is KETU. The Moon star Lord is VENUS.> >> >Ketu is conjoint with Venus, ans so Represents VENUS. So in your case one can say> >> >Asc sub Lord is Directly connected to Moon Star Lord. So your Birt Time is correct.> >> >> >vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:> >Dear Mr.Anant Raichur,> >> >DOB 29th August 1953> >> >Time of Birth 22.30> >> >Place of birth - T'Nagar,

Chennai> >> >Thank you in advance> >> >Vija> >> >anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:> >Dear Vijay> >> >You are confusing yourself:> >> >What is the Sublord of Asc: What is the Star Lord of Moon. Is the asc sl connected in any way to the Moon star lord. Houses are not involved. IF you send details of your birth Your> >> >problem can be solved>> >> >> >vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:> >Dear friends,> >> >Is it alright if star lord of ascendant is moon starlord to check birthtime verification? In my horoscope the sub lord of ascendant(Aries) is Kethu which is with venus in cancer sign bu in 3rd house.Ascendant is Mars sign, Venus lord and kethu sublord. Moon is in Aries sign Venus lord and jup sublord in 12th house. If i adjust time it

varies to a great extent. Can any one suggest how to rectify in this case.> >> >Vijay> >> >Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:> >X> >> >> >---------> >A.R.Raichur bombay> >anant_1608 >raichuranant >USE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLY> >tel: 022-2506 2609> >---------> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>>>>>>Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's

FREE!>>>

Guest guest

Dear Kanakji

Kindly keep in mind that Astrology is Not a Science made up of Rules only. It is

an

esoteric science, and rules are just a help. Take KSK rule of Ruling Plaanets.

Can you

explain WHY they should reflect the RPs of the person whose chart is under

disccussion?

--- Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

> Dear Kanak,

> In my humble opinion,on p.237,Astrsecrets & K.P., it is

clearly

> written,that(pt.5),if the sublord of the Ascendant is also the st.lord of the

> Moon...the horoscope erected is correct...

> I have always been using this principle only,and not

" connected in

> any way to the Moon's starlord... " ,and I have been quite successful so

far...in

> arriving at the correct birth-time...could it have been ver fortuitous that

this

> happenned with me...?

> Kindly refer to my discussions with Mr.Raichur,on this

issue,quite

> some time back on this issue...in this forum itself...

> Kindly inform your findings on this method...in a rare case

it can

> happen however,that that particular sub rising has already passed,and will not

rise

> till the next day...only then perhaps,we should consider Rahu/Kethu of Planets

> POWERFULLY aspecting the sub-lord,or perhaops the pklanet in the star & sub of

the the

> sublord under conasideration...?

> Awaiting your response...

> Yours sincerely,

> L.Y.Rao.

>

> Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:

>

> Dear Balaji,

>

> I am very happy that now more members are come in this discoussion.

>

> Try to understand my point.

>

> Rules is anyway conection with moons starlord. Asc sub is only 9. now my point

is all

> this 9 planet anyway conected with moons starlord everyday.please check.

>

> If you check like Asc. side no problem check all Asc. sub with starlord you

found same

> result.

>

> What i want to say and what you say are same. think over this metter by

calculation you

> found everyday Asc sub's( please note that for all day sub are not more then

9)

> conection with Moon star.(anyway conection).

>

> regards

>

> kanak

>

>

>

>

>

> > " Balaji G.krishnan " <balaji_g_krishnan

> >

> >

> >Mon, 23 May 2005 09:17:51 +0100 (BST)

> >

> >Dear Kanakji

> >

> >Daily the Moon's star lord will be connected to any planet some manner.You

are

> right,but we have to see the ascendant point of view of the individual.

> >

> >It should be related to the moon's star lord.Why??

> >

> >Lagna is our body and Moon is our soul.Lagna based on sun is atman.

> >

> >Sun signifies dad of the Universe in astrology and Moon as mother.When both

connected

> then the karmic birth gets effect.So,Lagna Sublord is peak point in

determining our

> birth,features,etc...a vital one.

> >

> >If lagna sub is related in any manner as it is transiting in the

star/sub/sub-sub

> which is the star of moon..the birth occurs.We cannot fix it as only sub

lord.It is

> totally illogical and impossible.

> >

> >

> >With thanks and regards

> >Balaji Gopalakrishnan

> >

> >Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:

> >

> >Dear Shri Raichur ji, And Abhay ji,

> >

> >Ok. i am waiting for any example from any members and here is.

> >

> > now I prove that on 29th August 1953 Moon was in the star of VEN. Total

sub are not

> more that 9 Am i right?

> >

> >ok now i prove connection with VEN with all planets.

> >

> >---------

> >DATE SATURDAY 29 8 1953 5.30 am I.S.T.SID TIME AT 5.30 LT= 3 H. 57 M. 36 S.

> > Time show is for sub ending +/- 1 min.

> >SUN. 5 12 14 25 Sun Ket Mer : NO END

> >MOON 1 10 24 14 Mar Ket Sat : ends at 07:14)

> >MOON 1 1 17 35 26 Mar Ven Mar :

> >MARS 4 26 15 9 Moo Mer Jup : NO END

> >MERC 5 3 3 3 Sun Ket Sun : ends at 13:04)(Ket-Moo 26:43)

> >JUP. 2 29 55 59 Ven Mar Sat : ends at 17:26)

> >VEN. 4 5 37 44 Moo Sat Mer : NO END

> >SAT. 7 0 46 25 Ven Mar Mer : NO END

> >RAHU -R 10 8 14 48 Sat Sun Ven : NO end

> >KETU -R 4 8 14 48 Moo Sat Ven : NO end

> >URAN 3 28 23 0 Mer Jup Ven : NO END

> >NEPT 6 28 50 5 Mer Mar Sat : NO END

> >MOON:(Ket-Mer 10:17)(Ven-Ven 14:03)(Ven-Sun 15:11)(Ven-Moo 17:04)

> > (Ven-Mar 18:22)(Ven-Rah 21:43)(Ven-Jup 24:41)(Ven-Sat 28:12)

> >

> >---------

> >

> >Ven is in the sign of MOON star of SAT and sub of MER , KET and MAR are Conj.

with VEN

> RAH aspected by VEN.JUP was in the sign of VEN. MOOn was in the star of VEN

and SUN is

> in the star of KET and KET was agent of VEN. so all the p planet conected with

VEN then

> how can we say that particular KET sub was only right?

> >

> >YOU CAN FOUND ANYWAY CONNECTION WITH STAR LORD EVERYDAY. I DONOT UNDERSTAND

WAY ANY

> MEMBER NOT CHECK AND GIVE HIS OPINION?

> >

> >REGARDS

> >

> >KANAK

> >

> >

> >

> > >anant raichur <anant_1608

> > >

> > >

> > >Re: birth time check

> > >Sun, 22 May 2005 23:04:58 -0700 (PDT)

> > >

> > >Dear Vijay

> > >

> > >I cast your chart. Your Asc su Lord is KETU. The Moon star Lord is VENUS.

> > >

> > >Ketu is conjoint with Venus, ans so Represents VENUS. So in your case one

can say

> > >

> > >Asc sub Lord is Directly connected to Moon Star Lord. So your Birt Time is

correct.

> > >

> > >

> > >vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:

> > >Dear Mr.Anant Raichur,

> > >

> > >DOB 29th August 1953

> > >

> > >Time of Birth 22.30

> > >

> > >Place of birth - T'Nagar, Chennai

> > >

> > >Thank you in advance

> > >

> > >Vija

> > >

> > >anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:

> > >Dear Vijay

> > >

> > >You are confusing yourself:

> > >

> > >What is the Sublord of Asc: What is the Star Lord of Moon. Is the asc sl

connected

> in any way to the Moon star lord. Houses are not involved. IF you send details

of your

> birth Your

> > >

> > >problem can be solved>

> > >

> > >

> > >vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:

> > >Dear friends,

> > >

> > >Is it alright if star lord of ascendant is moon starlord to check birthtime

> verification? In my horoscope the sub lord of ascendant(Aries) is Kethu which

is with

> venus in cancer sign bu in 3rd house.Ascendant is Mars sign, Venus lord and

kethu

> sublord. Moon is in Aries sign Venus lord and jup sublord in 12th house. If i

adjust

> time it varies to a great extent. Can any one suggest how to rectify in this

case.

> > >

> > >Vijay

> > >

> > >Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

> > >X

> > >

> > >

> > >---------

> > >A.R.Raichur bombay

> > >anant_1608

> > >raichuranant

> > >USE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLY

> > >tel: 022-2506 2609

> > >---------

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Dear Shri Raichur ji,

i am very upset after read your mail. and this is my last mail to this group.( i am not leaving this group but never write anithing to this group)

You are most senior KP astrologer and you dont know what respect for you in my heart.

RP is tested by all KP astrologer and work 101% we all know. i dont know any one who complain about RP.

If you dont want to cofess about this rules its ok but still i am on my point that THIS RULES NOT WORK.any one can check.

i dont undestand why you camper this rule with RP. now some one ask Why SUB work? I have no answer.

thnks & regards]

kanak>anant raichur <anant_1608> > >Re: birth time check>Mon, 23 May 2005 22:44:58 -0700 (PDT)>>Dear Kanakji>>Kindly keep in mind that Astrology is Not a Science made up of Rules only. It is an>>esoteric science, and rules are just a help. Take KSK rule of Ruling Plaanets. Can you>>explain WHY they should reflect the RPs of the person whose chart is under disccussion?>>>--- Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:>> > Dear Kanak,> > In my humble opinion,on p.237,Astrsecrets & K.P., it is clearly> > written,that(pt.5),if the sublord of the Ascendant is also the st.lord of the> > Moon...the horoscope erected is correct...> > I have always been using this principle only,and not "connected in> > any way to the Moon's starlord..." ,and I have been quite successful so far...in> > arriving at the correct birth-time...could it have been ver fortuitous that this> > happenned with me...?> > Kindly refer to my discussions with Mr.Raichur,on this issue,quite> > some time back on this issue...in this forum itself...> > Kindly inform your findings on this method...in a rare case it can> > happen however,that that particular sub rising has already passed,and will not rise> > till the next day...only then perhaps,we should consider Rahu/Kethu of Planets> > POWERFULLY aspecting the sub-lord,or perhaops the pklanet in the star & sub of the the> > sublord under conasideration...?> > Awaiting your response...> > Yours sincerely,> > L.Y.Rao.> >> > Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:> >> > Dear Balaji,> >> > I am very happy that now more members are come in this discoussion.> >> > Try to understand my point.> >> > Rules is anyway conection with moons starlord. Asc sub is only 9. now my point is all> > this 9 planet anyway conected with moons starlord everyday.please check.> >> > If you check like Asc. side no problem check all Asc. sub with starlord you found same> > result.> >> > What i want to say and what you say are same. think over this metter by calculation you> > found everyday Asc sub's( please note that for all day sub are not more then 9)> > conection with Moon star.(anyway conection).> >> > regards> >> > kanak> >> >> >> >> >> > >"Balaji G.krishnan" <balaji_g_krishnan> > > > > > > > >Re: birth time check> > >Mon, 23 May 2005 09:17:51 +0100 (BST)> > >> > >Dear Kanakji> > >> > >Daily the Moon's star lord will be connected to any planet some manner.You are> > right,but we have to see the ascendant point of view of the individual.> > >> > >It should be related to the moon's star lord.Why??> > >> > >Lagna is our body and Moon is our soul.Lagna based on sun is atman.> > >> > >Sun signifies dad of the Universe in astrology and Moon as mother.When both connected> > then the karmic birth gets effect.So,Lagna Sublord is peak point in determining our> > birth,features,etc...a vital one.> > >> > >If lagna sub is related in any manner as it is transiting in the star/sub/sub-sub> > which is the star of moon..the birth occurs.We cannot fix it as only sub lord.It is> > totally illogical and impossible.> > >> > >> > >With thanks and regards> > >Balaji Gopalakrishnan> > >> > >Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:> > >> > >Dear Shri Raichur ji, And Abhay ji,> > >> > >Ok. i am waiting for any example from any members and here is.> > >> > > now I prove that on 29th August 1953 Moon was in the star of VEN. Total sub are not> > more that 9 Am i right?> > >> > >ok now i prove connection with VEN with all planets.> > >> > >---------> > >DATE SATURDAY 29 8 1953 5.30 am I.S.T.SID TIME AT 5.30 LT= 3 H. 57 M. 36 S.> > > Time show is for sub ending +/- 1 min.> > >SUN. 5 12 14 25 Sun Ket Mer : NO END> > >MOON 1 10 24 14 Mar Ket Sat : ends at 07:14)> > >MOON 1 1 17 35 26 Mar Ven Mar :> > >MARS 4 26 15 9 Moo Mer Jup : NO END> > >MERC 5 3 3 3 Sun Ket Sun : ends at 13:04)(Ket-Moo 26:43)> > >JUP. 2 29 55 59 Ven Mar Sat : ends at 17:26)> > >VEN. 4 5 37 44 Moo Sat Mer : NO END> > >SAT. 7 0 46 25 Ven Mar Mer : NO END> > >RAHU -R 10 8 14 48 Sat Sun Ven : NO end> > >KETU -R 4 8 14 48 Moo Sat Ven : NO end> > >URAN 3 28 23 0 Mer Jup Ven : NO END> > >NEPT 6 28 50 5 Mer Mar Sat : NO END> > >MOON:(Ket-Mer 10:17)(Ven-Ven 14:03)(Ven-Sun 15:11)(Ven-Moo 17:04)> > > (Ven-Mar 18:22)(Ven-Rah 21:43)(Ven-Jup 24:41)(Ven-Sat 28:12)> > >> > >---------> > >> > >Ven is in the sign of MOON star of SAT and sub of MER , KET and MAR are Conj. with VEN> > RAH aspected by VEN.JUP was in the sign of VEN. MOOn was in the star of VEN and SUN is> > in the star of KET and KET was agent of VEN. so all the p planet conected with VEN then> > how can we say that particular KET sub was only right?> > >> > >YOU CAN FOUND ANYWAY CONNECTION WITH STAR LORD EVERYDAY. I DONOT UNDERSTAND WAY ANY> > MEMBER NOT CHECK AND GIVE HIS OPINION?> > >> > >REGARDS> > >> > >KANAK> > >> > >> > >> > > >anant raichur <anant_1608> > > > > > > > > > > >Re: birth time check> > > >Sun, 22 May 2005 23:04:58 -0700 (PDT)> > > >> > > >Dear Vijay> > > >> > > >I cast your chart. Your Asc su Lord is KETU. The Moon star Lord is VENUS.> > > >> > > >Ketu is conjoint with Venus, ans so Represents VENUS. So in your case one can say> > > >> > > >Asc sub Lord is Directly connected to Moon Star Lord. So your Birt Time is correct.> > > >> > > >> > > >vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:> > > >Dear Mr.Anant Raichur,> > > >> > > >DOB 29th August 1953> > > >> > > >Time of Birth 22.30> > > >> > > >Place of birth - T'Nagar, Chennai> > > >> > > >Thank you in advance> > > >> > > >Vija> > > >> > > >anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:> > > >Dear Vijay> > > >> > > >You are confusing yourself:> > > >> > > >What is the Sublord of Asc: What is the Star Lord of Moon. Is the asc sl connected> > in any way to the Moon star lord. Houses are not involved. IF you send details of your> > birth Your> > > >> > > >problem can be solved>> > > >> > > >> > > >vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:> > > >Dear friends,> > > >> > > >Is it alright if star lord of ascendant is moon starlord to check birthtime> > verification? In my horoscope the sub lord of ascendant(Aries) is Kethu which is with> > venus in cancer sign bu in 3rd house.Ascendant is Mars sign, Venus lord and kethu> > sublord. Moon is in Aries sign Venus lord and jup sublord in 12th house. If i adjust> > time it varies to a great extent. Can any one suggest how to rectify in this case.> > > >> > > >Vijay> > > >> > > >Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:> > > >X> > > >> > > >> > > >---------> > > >A.R.Raichur bombay> > > >anant_1608 > > >raichuranant > > >USE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLY> > > >tel: 022-2506 2609> > > >---------> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!> > >> > >> > >

Guest guest

Dear Shri.Raichur,

With due respect, I wish to comment on your reply to Kanak. Please

understand I mean no offence.

I partly agree that astrology is a " divine science " . I think we should

understand these two words correctly. Here is my view: Let us

take " science " first. If a subject is called a science then (among

other things)

a) there should be a set of axioms and inference rules and

b) there should be repeatability

(a) Says that the principles must be transparent and anyone should

be " able to " apply them

(b) " Anyone " who applies these principles " anytime " must get the same

results

Let us now come to the first part - " divine " . In my view this means

that " how " someone comes up with the required axioms and inference

rules need not be transparent. It could be that " God " just " spoke " to

someone and he wrote down the rules. I view RPs in this light. It is

as if KSK just said " Don't ask me any questions - blindly follow what

I say " . There is no problem with that. But the crucial part

is " repeatability " . Whether Shri.Raichur analyses a chart or

Shri.Kanak does, the result must be the same, provided they follow the

axioms and inference rules correctly. For this to happen, the

theoretical foundation must be unambiguously and precisely formulated.

In my VERY LIMITED study and understanding of KP system, there is some

weakness here. Different people follow different principles and each

says it works for him/her.

In conclusion, I am of the view that KP system is perhaps " divine " ,

but not yet " science " .

Sorry if I have offended any member. That wasn't the intention.

Regards,

Rangarajan

, anant raichur <anant_1608>

wrote:

> Dear Kanakji

>

> Kindly keep in mind that Astrology is Not a Science made up of Rules

only. It is an

>

> esoteric science, and rules are just a help. Take KSK rule of

Ruling Plaanets. Can you

>

> explain WHY they should reflect the RPs of the person whose chart is

under disccussion?

Guest guest

Dear Ron,

An excellent experiment!

I would like you to take a look at the file I have uploaded today

and tell me what you think.

Regards,

Rangarajan

, " rongaunt@b... au "

<rongaunt@b...> wrote:

>

> Friends,

>

> Regarding this question of Birth Time Rectification espoused in

> Astro Secrets Part 2 page 80, I have carried out a little

> experiment.

>

> I generated 10 fictitious birth dates and times by using the

> Random Generator at http://www.randomizer.org/form.htm

> I used for the place the small village in England where I grew up

> and there wouldn't have been more than 3 births a year.

>

> In EVERY case there was a link between the Moon's Star Lord

> and the Asc Sub Lord. What's more, I didn't have to go deep

> into the Subs they were all immediately recognizable. In fact 3

> of the Asc Sub Lords were the Star Lord himself.

>

> This is an easy and quick experiment to carry out. I doubt

> whether anyone would EVER find No connection between the

> Asc Sub Lord and Moon's Star Lord.

>

> I therefore totally concur with Kanak it is not a valid method

> of verifying the Time of Birth.

>

>

> Ron Gaunt

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Rangarajan and Kanakji,

It is good more & more persons are commenting on birth time rectification and this may lead to new findings by one of kp followers. These arguments are not meant to provoke any individuals but to get clear clarification on the point discussed.

Vijay

Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga wrote:

Dear Shri.Raichur,With due respect, I wish to comment on your reply to Kanak. Please understand I mean no offence.I partly agree that astrology is a "divine science". I think we should understand these two words correctly. Here is my view: Let us take "science" first. If a subject is called a science then (among other things) a) there should be a set of axioms and inference rules andb) there should be repeatability(a) Says that the principles must be transparent and anyone should be "able to" apply them(b) "Anyone" who applies these principles "anytime" must get the same resultsLet us now come to the first part - "divine". In my view this means that "how" someone comes up with the required axioms and inference rules need not be transparent. It could be that "God" just "spoke" to someone and he wrote down

the rules. I view RPs in this light. It is as if KSK just said "Don't ask me any questions - blindly follow what I say". There is no problem with that. But the crucial part is "repeatability". Whether Shri.Raichur analyses a chart or Shri.Kanak does, the result must be the same, provided they follow the axioms and inference rules correctly. For this to happen, the theoretical foundation must be unambiguously and precisely formulated. In my VERY LIMITED study and understanding of KP system, there is some weakness here. Different people follow different principles and each says it works for him/her.In conclusion, I am of the view that KP system is perhaps "divine", but not yet "science".Sorry if I have offended any member. That wasn't the intention.Regards,Rangarajan , anant raichur <anant_1608> wrote:> Dear Kanakji> > Kindly keep in mind

that Astrology is Not a Science made up of Rules only. It is an > > esoteric science, and rules are just a help. Take KSK rule of Ruling Plaanets. Can you> > explain WHY they should reflect the RPs of the person whose chart is under disccussion?

!

Guest guest

Dear Rangarajan

You have said " anyone " should be able to get the same results, if he applies the

principles " any time' " . One is not identical/similar to the other. Therefore in

astrology, one may not get the same results as the other, inspite of applying

the

same rules. If this was TRUE then prediction could be reduced to a set of rules

and answers, and computerised.

Any how that is my personal view.

good luck

--- Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga wrote:

> Dear Shri.Raichur,

> With due respect, I wish to comment on your reply to Kanak. Please

> understand I mean no offence.

>

> I partly agree that astrology is a " divine science " . I think we should

> understand these two words correctly. Here is my view: Let us

> take " science " first. If a subject is called a science then (among

> other things)

> a) there should be a set of axioms and inference rules and

> b) there should be repeatability

>

> (a) Says that the principles must be transparent and anyone should

> be " able to " apply them

> (b) " Anyone " who applies these principles " anytime " must get the same

> results

>

> Let us now come to the first part - " divine " . In my view this means

> that " how " someone comes up with the required axioms and inference

> rules need not be transparent. It could be that " God " just " spoke " to

> someone and he wrote down the rules. I view RPs in this light. It is

> as if KSK just said " Don't ask me any questions - blindly follow what

> I say " . There is no problem with that. But the crucial part

> is " repeatability " . Whether Shri.Raichur analyses a chart or

> Shri.Kanak does, the result must be the same, provided they follow the

> axioms and inference rules correctly. For this to happen, the

> theoretical foundation must be unambiguously and precisely formulated.

> In my VERY LIMITED study and understanding of KP system, there is some

> weakness here. Different people follow different principles and each

> says it works for him/her.

>

> In conclusion, I am of the view that KP system is perhaps " divine " ,

> but not yet " science " .

>

> Sorry if I have offended any member. That wasn't the intention.

>

> Regards,

> Rangarajan

>

>

> , anant raichur <anant_1608>

> wrote:

> > Dear Kanakji

> >

> > Kindly keep in mind that Astrology is Not a Science made up of Rules

> only. It is an

> >

> > esoteric science, and rules are just a help. Take KSK rule of

> Ruling Plaanets. Can you

> >

> > explain WHY they should reflect the RPs of the person whose chart is

> under disccussion?

>

Guest guest

Dear Kanak,

I am pained at the umbrage you have taken,on this issue...I guess everybody should put their heads down together,and come to the truth,or whatever that is "repeatable" as Rangarajan avers ...

It is my humble opinion that the roots of "any conflict" arising are to be found whenever one attaches his ego to his opinion...! !

I urge you,Kanak,not to be overly sensitive...and perhaps, as is the case with me,it is difficult for some of us "old practitioners of K.P"., to easily accept that a rule we've used "faithfully" over the years...suddenly does not seem to work... !

Perhaps,it may be that we did not bother to check,and accepted as "this rule" as gospel truth...

Therefore I urge you to understand the predicament of people like me...in this group...and not take umbrage at Mr.Raichur's comments...

With regards,

Yours sincerely, lyrastro1

GOOD LUCK !Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:

Dear Shri Raichur ji,

i am very upset after read your mail. and this is my last mail to this group.( i am not leaving this group but never write anithing to this group)

You are most senior KP astrologer and you dont know what respect for you in my heart.

RP is tested by all KP astrologer and work 101% we all know. i dont know any one who complain about RP.

If you dont want to cofess about this rules its ok but still i am on my point that THIS RULES NOT WORK.any one can check.

i dont undestand why you camper this rule with RP. now some one ask Why SUB work? I have no answer.

thnks & regards]

kanak>anant raichur <anant_1608> > >Re: birth time check>Mon, 23 May 2005 22:44:58 -0700 (PDT)>>Dear Kanakji>>Kindly keep in mind that Astrology is Not a Science made up of Rules only. It is an>>esoteric science, and rules are just a help. Take KSK rule of Ruling Plaanets. Can you>>explain WHY they should reflect the RPs of the person whose chart is under disccussion?>>>--- Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:>> > Dear Kanak,> > In my humble opinion,on p.237,Astrsecrets & K.P., it is clearly> > written,that(pt.5),if the sublord of the Ascendant is also the st.lord of

the> > Moon...the horoscope erected is correct...> > I have always been using this principle only,and not "connected in> > any way to the Moon's starlord..." ,and I have been quite successful so far...in> > arriving at the correct birth-time...could it have been ver fortuitous that this> > happenned with me...?> > Kindly refer to my discussions with Mr.Raichur,on this issue,quite> > some time back on this issue...in this forum itself...> > Kindly inform your findings on this method...in a rare case it can> > happen however,that that particular sub rising has already passed,and

will not rise> > till the next day...only then perhaps,we should consider Rahu/Kethu of Planets> > POWERFULLY aspecting the sub-lord,or perhaops the pklanet in the star & sub of the the> > sublord under conasideration...?> > Awaiting your response...> > Yours sincerely,> > L.Y.Rao.> >> > Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:> >> > Dear Balaji,> >> > I am very happy that now more members are come in this discoussion.> >> > Try to understand my point.> >> > Rules is anyway conection with

moons starlord. Asc sub is only 9. now my point is all> > this 9 planet anyway conected with moons starlord everyday.please check.> >> > If you check like Asc. side no problem check all Asc. sub with starlord you found same> > result.> >> > What i want to say and what you say are same. think over this metter by calculation you> > found everyday Asc sub's( please note that for all day sub are not more then 9)> > conection with Moon star.(anyway conection).> >> > regards> >> > kanak> >> >> >> >> >> > >"Balaji G.krishnan" <balaji_g_krishnan> > > > > > > > >Re: birth time check> > >Mon, 23 May 2005 09:17:51 +0100 (BST)> >

>> > >Dear Kanakji> > >> > >Daily the Moon's star lord will be connected to any planet some manner.You are> > right,but we have to see the ascendant point of view of the individual.> > >> > >It should be related to the moon's star lord.Why??> > >> > >Lagna is our body and Moon is our soul.Lagna based on sun is atman.> > >> > >Sun signifies dad of the Universe in astrology and Moon as mother.When both connected> > then the karmic birth gets effect.So,Lagna Sublord is peak point in determining our> > birth,features,etc...a vital one.> > >> > >If lagna sub is related in any manner as it is transiting in the star/sub/sub-sub> > which is the star of moon..the birth occurs.We cannot fix it as only sub lord.It is> > totally illogical and impossible.> > >> > >> >

>With thanks and regards> > >Balaji Gopalakrishnan> > >> > >Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:> > >> > >Dear Shri Raichur ji, And Abhay ji,> > >> > >Ok. i am waiting for any example from any members and here is.> > >> > > now I prove that on 29th August 1953 Moon was in the star of VEN. Total sub are not> > more that 9 Am i right?> > >> > >ok now i prove connection with VEN with all planets.> > >> > >---------> > >DATE SATURDAY 29 8 1953 5.30 am I.S.T.SID TIME AT 5.30 LT= 3 H. 57 M. 36 S.> > > Time show is for sub ending +/- 1 min.> > >SUN. 5 12 14

25 Sun Ket Mer : NO END> > >MOON 1 10 24 14 Mar Ket Sat : ends at 07:14)> > >MOON 1 1 17 35 26 Mar Ven Mar :> > >MARS 4 26 15 9 Moo Mer Jup : NO END> > >MERC 5 3 3 3 Sun Ket Sun : ends at 13:04)(Ket-Moo 26:43)> > >JUP. 2 29 55 59 Ven Mar Sat : ends at 17:26)> > >VEN. 4 5 37 44 Moo Sat Mer : NO END> > >SAT. 7 0 46 25 Ven Mar Mer : NO END> > >RAHU -R 10 8 14 48 Sat Sun Ven : NO

end> > >KETU -R 4 8 14 48 Moo Sat Ven : NO end> > >URAN 3 28 23 0 Mer Jup Ven : NO END> > >NEPT 6 28 50 5 Mer Mar Sat : NO END> > >MOON:(Ket-Mer 10:17)(Ven-Ven 14:03)(Ven-Sun 15:11)(Ven-Moo 17:04)> > > (Ven-Mar 18:22)(Ven-Rah 21:43)(Ven-Jup 24:41)(Ven-Sat 28:12)> > >> > >---------> > >> > >Ven is in the sign of MOON star of SAT and sub of MER , KET and MAR are Conj. with VEN> > RAH aspected by VEN.JUP was in the sign of VEN. MOOn was in the star of VEN and SUN is> > in the star of KET and KET was agent of VEN. so all the p planet conected with VEN then> > how

can we say that particular KET sub was only right?> > >> > >YOU CAN FOUND ANYWAY CONNECTION WITH STAR LORD EVERYDAY. I DONOT UNDERSTAND WAY ANY> > MEMBER NOT CHECK AND GIVE HIS OPINION?> > >> > >REGARDS> > >> > >KANAK> > >> > >> > >> > > >anant raichur <anant_1608> > > > > > > > > > > >Re: birth time check> > > >Sun, 22 May 2005 23:04:58 -0700 (PDT)> > > >> > > >Dear Vijay> > > >> > > >I cast your chart. Your Asc su Lord is KETU. The Moon star Lord is VENUS.> > > >> > > >Ketu is conjoint with Venus, ans so Represents VENUS. So in your case one can say>

> > >> > > >Asc sub Lord is Directly connected to Moon Star Lord. So your Birt Time is correct.> > > >> > > >> > > >vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:> > > >Dear Mr.Anant Raichur,> > > >> > > >DOB 29th August 1953> > > >> > > >Time of Birth 22.30> > > >> > > >Place of birth - T'Nagar, Chennai> > > >> > > >Thank you in advance> > > >> > > >Vija> > > >> > > >anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:> > > >Dear Vijay> > > >> > > >You are confusing yourself:> > > >> > > >What is the Sublord of Asc: What is the Star Lord of Moon. Is the asc sl

connected> > in any way to the Moon star lord. Houses are not involved. IF you send details of your> > birth Your> > > >> > > >problem can be solved>> > > >> > > >> > > >vijay thirumalai <vijaythirumalai wrote:> > > >Dear friends,> > > >> > > >Is it alright if star lord of ascendant is moon starlord to check birthtime> > verification? In my horoscope the sub lord of ascendant(Aries) is Kethu which is with> > venus in cancer sign bu in 3rd house.Ascendant is Mars sign, Venus lord and kethu> > sublord. Moon is in Aries sign Venus lord and jup sublord in 12th house. If i adjust> > time it varies to a great extent. Can any one suggest how to rectify in this case.> > > >> > > >Vijay> > > >> > > >Yogesh Rao Lajmi

<lyrastro1 wrote:> > > >X> > > >> > > >> > > >---------> > > >A.R.Raichur bombay> > > >anant_1608 > > >raichuranant > > >USE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLY> > > >tel: 022-2506 2609> > > >---------> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> >

>> > >Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!> > >> > >> > >

Guest guest

Dear friends,

The term Divine Science might have been coined in defensive mode to

promote astrology.

The position/movement of planets [12 in numbers] are fixed. After

20 years ,on 24th May 2025 what is the position of each palnet is

known. So this is science.[ Astronomy].

Fixation of timings, cusps also may become scientific.

But the main [divine] promlem is of interpretation. Destiny of 7

billions of human are governed by these planets, each is different.

It is impossible to get all the time, to 100% accurate and correct

prediction. This is a divine problem. There may be some divine

perpose for this. For example, if we try to change destiny with

astrological predictions, these predictions may go wrong in some way

or other. and we can see that in post martiem of the event.

Inder

, anant raichur <anant_1608>

wrote:

> Dear Rangarajan

>

> You have said " anyone " should be able to get the same results, if

he applies the

>

> principles " any time' " . One is not identical/similar to the

other. Therefore in

>

> astrology, one may not get the same results as the other, inspite

of applying the

>

> same rules. If this was TRUE then prediction could be reduced to

a set of rules

>

> and answers, and computerised.

>

> Any how that is my personal view.

>

> good luck

>

> --- Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga@m...> wrote:

> > Dear Shri.Raichur,

> > With due respect, I wish to comment on your reply to Kanak.

Please

> > understand I mean no offence.

> >

> > I partly agree that astrology is a " divine science " . I think we

should

> > understand these two words correctly. Here is my view: Let us

> > take " science " first. If a subject is called a science then

(among

> > other things)

> > a) there should be a set of axioms and inference rules and

> > b) there should be repeatability

> >

> > (a) Says that the principles must be transparent and anyone

should

> > be " able to " apply them

> > (b) " Anyone " who applies these principles " anytime " must get the

same

> > results

> >

> > Let us now come to the first part - " divine " . In my view this

means

> > that " how " someone comes up with the required axioms and

inference

> > rules need not be transparent. It could be that " God "

just " spoke " to

> > someone and he wrote down the rules. I view RPs in this light.

It is

> > as if KSK just said " Don't ask me any questions - blindly follow

what

> > I say " . There is no problem with that. But the crucial part

> > is " repeatability " . Whether Shri.Raichur analyses a chart or

> > Shri.Kanak does, the result must be the same, provided they

follow the

> > axioms and inference rules correctly. For this to happen, the

> > theoretical foundation must be unambiguously and precisely

formulated.

> > In my VERY LIMITED study and understanding of KP system, there

is some

> > weakness here. Different people follow different principles and

each

> > says it works for him/her.

> >

> > In conclusion, I am of the view that KP system is

perhaps " divine " ,

> > but not yet " science " .

> >

> > Sorry if I have offended any member. That wasn't the intention.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Rangarajan

> >

> >

> > , anant raichur

<anant_1608>

> > wrote:

> > > Dear Kanakji

> > >

> > > Kindly keep in mind that Astrology is Not a Science made up of

Rules

> > only. It is an

> > >

> > > esoteric science, and rules are just a help. Take KSK rule of

> > Ruling Plaanets. Can you

> > >

> > > explain WHY they should reflect the RPs of the person whose

chart is

> > under disccussion?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Dear Shri.Raichur,

I understand that person A is not identical to person B. However we

expect that if both are professional astrologers, their analysis and

prediction must be true for any chart they study. It is likely that as

humans they may err, but assuming they are perfect, the results must

be the same. Otherwise how will common man develop trust in astrology?

Take the example of another " Science " - Mathematics. If a complex

calculus problem is given to two mathematicians, don't we expect the

same result? If there is a difference in result, then one of them is

wrong, and it is possible to find out who is wrong because one can

carefully solve the problem following clear principles.

Your observation " If this was TRUE then prediction could be reduced to

a set of rules and answers, and computerised " is almost correct. Is

this a problem? Is that not a good thing? I have with me one of the

world's most powerful mathematics programs ever developed (called

" Mathematica " ). It solves many complex math problems that most humans

will have trouble with, but that does not belittle mathematics.

My view is that KP system can be systematized and formalized into a

rigorous " scientific " discipline. This is not to say that the axioms

and rules will be simple, but that repeatability and verifiability

become possible even if the rule base is large. If someone were to

develop a computational model of such a system, it will definitely be

intriguing.

Thanks for your comments.

Regards,

Rangarajan

>

, anant raichur <anant_1608> wrote:

> Dear Rangarajan

>

> You have said " anyone " should be able to get the same results, if he

applies the

>

> principles " any time' " . One is not identical/similar to the other.

Therefore in

>

> astrology, one may not get the same results as the other, inspite of

applying the

>

> same rules. If this was TRUE then prediction could be reduced to a

set of rules

>

>

> Any how that is my personal view.

>

> good luck

>

Guest guest

Dear Kanakji,

Shri.Raichur, as we all know, is perhaps the most senior KP astrologer

in our group. We have all benefited from his active and selfless

participation. (Actually I am in awe of his programming capability

even at this age!) When people like him offer any comment, it is not

intended to hurt others. So please do not get upset. Continue your

good work.

Regards,

Rangarajan

, " Kanak Bosmia " <kanbosastro@h...>

wrote:

>

Guest guest

Dear Rangarajan,

The Table shows that there are less than 2 out of 24 hours when a

connection is not made between the Asc Sub Lord and Moon Star

Lord. This supports my experiment and says that you will

nearly always find a match. In fact I would suspect that 2

hours is much more than you would normally see; because here we

have the two planets Venus and Saturn in 1:12 relationship.

Other relationships could bring aspects into account which are

likely to reduce the 2 hrs considerably.

The problem with the Birth Time Verification Theory is that it is

very seductive. It leads us to believe that we have a

solution, because nearly always we are near the given time of

birth. This is inevitable as all 9 Subs are in the confines of

13*20' of one Star. It is very easy for us to mislead

ourselves when we are rectifying for the future, because nothing

tells us we may be wrong.

I proposed an experiment some time back on this List that we take

a number of AA rated birth charts ie with an observed birth, and

without participants knowing the TOB, attempt rectification from

a time spread of say 2 to 4 hours. A close call say within 5

minutes could be considered a hit, otherwise a miss. This

experiment was to find out whether we as individual astrologers

had the gift of synchronicity. Also to work out how we

personally would use the RP system to the best advantage.

This experiment could also tell us the validity of the Asc Sub

and Star Lord Birth Time Rectification system. Unfortunately,

the idea appeared to have no interest for members.

Ron Gaunt

On Tue, 24 May 2005 07:59:28 -0000, you wrote:

>Dear Ron,

>An excellent experiment!

>

>I would like you to take a look at the file I have uploaded today

>and tell me what you think.

>

>Regards,

>Rangarajan

>

> , " rongaunt@b... au "

><rongaunt@b...> wrote:

>>

>> Friends,

>>

>> Regarding this question of Birth Time Rectification espoused in

>> Astro Secrets Part 2 page 80, I have carried out a little

>> experiment.

>>

>> I generated 10 fictitious birth dates and times by using the

>> Random Generator at http://www.randomizer.org/form.htm

>> I used for the place the small village in England where I grew up

>> and there wouldn't have been more than 3 births a year.

>>

>> In EVERY case there was a link between the Moon's Star Lord

>> and the Asc Sub Lord. What's more, I didn't have to go deep

>> into the Subs they were all immediately recognizable. In fact 3

>> of the Asc Sub Lords were the Star Lord himself.

>>

>> This is an easy and quick experiment to carry out. I doubt

>> whether anyone would EVER find No connection between the

>> Asc Sub Lord and Moon's Star Lord.

>>

>> I therefore totally concur with Kanak it is not a valid method

>> of verifying the Time of Birth.

>>

>>

>> Ron Gaunt

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Inder,

If you say that the phrase " Divine Science " was perhaps coined to

promote astrology, what do YOU believe it is? I am sure no one expects

100% success in astrological predictions (in fact, even in many

acknowledged " sciences " , 100% success is not obtained). I would be

ecstatic if I cross 80% several years from now! If the emphasis is on

divinity and less on science, then there should be a filtering process

to decide who can practise astrology. I am not talking about people

who " cheat " others by claiming to be astrologers. Rather I am talking

about those who genuinely aspire to be astrologers, but cannot be

because divinity eludes them.

Regards,

Rangarajan

, " Inder " <indervohra2001> wrote:

> Dear friends,

> The term Divine Science might have been coined in defensive mode to

> promote astrology.

> The position/movement of planets [12 in numbers] are fixed. After

> 20 years ,on 24th May 2025 what is the position of each palnet is

> known. So this is science.[ Astronomy].

> Fixation of timings, cusps also may become scientific.

> But the main [divine] promlem is of interpretation. Destiny of 7

> billions of human are governed by these planets, each is different.

> It is impossible to get all the time, to 100% accurate and correct

> prediction. This is a divine problem. There may be some divine

> perpose for this. For example, if we try to change destiny with

> astrological predictions, these predictions may go wrong in some way

> or other. and we can see that in post martiem of the event.

> Inder

Guest guest

Dear Members,

We have all committed a big blunder,it now clearly appears,in our hurry to quote the rule for Birth Time Verification...by the late Shri M.P.Shanmugham.

You are all requested to carefully note that :

In paragraph 3,p.237,in Astrosecrets part II,(I have the very first Edition)it is very clearly mentioned ..." The consulting public,at times may tell a rough time(sic). On such occasions when you correct the Birth Time,that Birth time should be within the time (range) given...by the public(sic).

In other words,this rule on which we've been discussing for long,actually very clearly prescribes a time interval of a few minutes only...and not the whole day...as was misunderstood,it now appears...

I hope that this controversy now ENDS,once, and for all...

Yours sincerely,

lyrastro1

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Mr.Rangarajan and Kanakji,

It is good more & more persons are commenting on birth time rectification and this may lead to new findings by one of kp followers. These arguments are not meant to provoke any individuals but to get clear clarification on the point discussed.

Vijay

Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga wrote:

Dear Shri.Raichur,With due respect, I wish to comment on your reply to Kanak. Please understand I mean no offence.I partly agree that astrology is a "divine science". I think we should understand these two words correctly. Here is my view: Let us take "science" first. If a subject is called a science then (among other things) a) there should be a set of axioms and inference rules andb) there should be repeatability(a) Says that the principles must be transparent and anyone should be "able to" apply them(b) "Anyone" who applies these principles "anytime" must get the same resultsLet us now come to the first part - "divine". In my view this means that "how" someone comes up with the required axioms and inference rules need not be transparent. It could be that "God" just "spoke" to someone and he wrote down

the rules. I view RPs in this light. It is as if KSK just said "Don't ask me any questions - blindly follow what I say". There is no problem with that. But the crucial part is "repeatability". Whether Shri.Raichur analyses a chart or Shri.Kanak does, the result must be the same, provided they follow the axioms and inference rules correctly. For this to happen, the theoretical foundation must be unambiguously and precisely formulated. In my VERY LIMITED study and understanding of KP system, there is some weakness here. Different people follow different principles and each says it works for him/her.In conclusion, I am of the view that KP system is perhaps "divine", but not yet "science".Sorry if I have offended any member. That wasn't the intention.Regards,Rangarajan , anant raichur <anant_1608> wrote:> Dear Kanakji> > Kindly keep in mind

that Astrology is Not a Science made up of Rules only. It is an > > esoteric science, and rules are just a help. Take KSK rule of Ruling Plaanets. Can you> > explain WHY they should reflect the RPs of the person whose chart is under disccussion?

!

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Guest guest

Dear Rangarajan

Your Logic is perfect, but in life this may not be true. My own experience with

the

Marriage Punarphoo rule of KSK. The result of this condition is given as a

problem

or obstruction in Marriage of the person. It may be a broken engagement/ a

muhurta

postphoponed etc.

Aprofession astrologer had seen this in a chart and asked the client, " Had you

any

trouble/obstructions etc. for your marriage ? " The client truthfully answered

" NO "

I saw his chart, and his wife was there, asked him " This lady is not the one you

intented to marry ? " . he said " yes. I intended to marry another girl but was

persuaded by my parents, not to proceed " .

Now think over this matter. Same rule, but 2 astrologers guessing, different

results of the rule. So I say " astrology is not merely rules, but something

addedd "

Friends please do not take these remarks, as personal. It is ones opinion formed

after lot of experience.

Kanakji seems ruffled over some of my remarks. I meant no harm. We all accept

that

rules made by KSK or our Rishies work. But can we explain " WHY THEY WORK " . We

are not

questioning the validity of the rules, but we cannot explain the why. We have to

state " IT WORKS BECAUSE GOD MADE IT SO. "

i EXPRESS MY SINCERE REGRETS TO KANKAJI AND OTHERS, IF THEY ARE OFFENDED BY ANY

OF MY POSTINGS. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

GOOD LUCK

--- Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga wrote:

> Dear Shri.Raichur,

> I understand that person A is not identical to person B. However we

> expect that if both are professional astrologers, their analysis and

> prediction must be true for any chart they study. It is likely that as

> humans they may err, but assuming they are perfect, the results must

> be the same. Otherwise how will common man develop trust in astrology?

>

> Take the example of another " Science " - Mathematics. If a complex

> calculus problem is given to two mathematicians, don't we expect the

> same result? If there is a difference in result, then one of them is

> wrong, and it is possible to find out who is wrong because one can

> carefully solve the problem following clear principles.

>

> Your observation " If this was TRUE then prediction could be reduced to

> a set of rules and answers, and computerised " is almost correct. Is

> this a problem? Is that not a good thing? I have with me one of the

> world's most powerful mathematics programs ever developed (called

> " Mathematica " ). It solves many complex math problems that most humans

> will have trouble with, but that does not belittle mathematics.

>

> My view is that KP system can be systematized and formalized into a

> rigorous " scientific " discipline. This is not to say that the axioms

> and rules will be simple, but that repeatability and verifiability

> become possible even if the rule base is large. If someone were to

> develop a computational model of such a system, it will definitely be

> intriguing.

>

> Thanks for your comments.

>

> Regards,

> Rangarajan

>

> >

> > and answers, and computerised.

> , anant raichur <anant_1608> wrote:

> > Dear Rangarajan

> >

> > You have said " anyone " should be able to get the same results, if he

> applies the

> >

> > principles " any time' " . One is not identical/similar to the other.

> Therefore in

> >

> > astrology, one may not get the same results as the other, inspite of

> applying the

> >

> > same rules. If this was TRUE then prediction could be reduced to a

> set of rules

> >

> > and answers, and computerised.

> >

> > Any how that is my personal view.

> >