Rate this topic

Guest guest

, " MyWebAstrologer.com "

<njuneja wrote:

>

>

> Dear Ms Deepshi

>

> Hope you are in best of your health and spirits.

>

> Pl submit your place of birth

>

> With Best Wishes

>

> Narinder Juneja

>

> www.MyWebAstrologer.com

>

> K-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,

> Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.

> INDIA

>

> -

> deepesh_ganesha

>

> Thursday, October 04, 2007 6:33 PM

> [Om Krishna Guru] query

>

>

> namaste sir,

> si i am deep follower of astrology and i want u to please

correcly

> predict :

> a) year in which i will be married?

> b) chances of my settling in abroad in which year?

> sir my name is deepeshi chalana,

> dob: 22 jan 1987

> time: 9:00 pm

> thanking u

>

sir my place of birth is batala

Guest guest

dear sir thanku for giving reminder sir my plce of birth = batala sir please tell exact year in which there is chance of settling in foreign and getting engaged. thanks"MyWebAstrologer.com" <njuneja wrote: Dear Ms Deepshi Hope you are in best of your health and spirits. Pl submit your place of birth With Best Wishes Narinder Juneja www.MyWebAstrologer.com K-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.INDIA - deepesh_ganesha Thursday, October 04, 2007 6:33 PM [Om Krishna Guru] query namaste sir,si i am deep follower of astrology and i want u to please correcly predict :a) year in which i will be married?b) chances of my settling in abroad in which year?sir my name is deepeshi chalana,dob: 22 jan 1987time: 9:00 pmthanking u

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Guest guest

, reetika arora

<deepesh_ganesha wrote:

>

> dear sir thanku for giving reminder sir my plce of birth = batala

sir please tell exact year in which there is chance of settling in

foreign and getting engaged.

> thanks

>

> " MyWebAstrologer.com " <njuneja wrote:

>

> Dear Ms Deepshi

>

> Hope you are in best of your health and spirits.

>

> Pl submit your place of birth

>

> With Best Wishes

>

> Narinder Juneja

>

> www.MyWebAstrologer.com

>

> K-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,

> Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.

> INDIA

>

> -

> deepesh_ganesha

>

> Thursday, October 04, 2007 6:33 PM

> [Om Krishna Guru] query

>

>

> namaste sir,

> si i am deep follower of astrology and i want u to please correcly

> predict :

> a) year in which i will be married?

> b) chances of my settling in abroad in which year?

> sir my name is deepeshi chalana,

> dob: 22 jan 1987

> time: 9:00 pm

> thanking u

>

>

> Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

>

Guest guest

Respected sir, Charan sparsh. pl suggest upayas for 1]while buying car2] while buying house3] In which line(studies ) should my wife study ,pl read her D-24 chart to tell upayas for studies regdsankit < wrote: Dear Ankit,I do not read future. You might have to consult some one

else.Sincerely,Priya , ankit kumar <ankitkumardelhi wrote:>> > Respected guru ji,> Charan Vandna> > My wife is not taking interest in studies,Even she is not graduate.I want her to study.> request you to plz tell whether can she do MBA or not or in which direction should she study.and how long can she study.any upayas for the same> > hearties regards> Ankit> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.> Play Sims

Stories at Games.>

Guest guest

Dear sir,

Pelase let me know the full adress Shri Ganga Nath Ji shastri (as per

your earlier mail). Please guide me for my future forcast.

thanks & regards.

vijay

Guest guest

for 2 days everthing will be fine

vidhula4 <vidhula4 wrote:

Respected Sir,

My boyfriend is getting married in some days time.And

everything is happening against his wish.Is there anyway to stop that

marriage?Please help.

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

I am sorry to say that i did not understand what u have meant to

say.can u please explain me that?

lalkitab , srikanth maharana

<srikanth_maharana wrote:

>

> for 2 days everthing will be fine

>

> vidhula4 <vidhula4

wrote: Respected Sir,

> My boyfriend is getting married in some days time.And

> everything is happening against his wish.Is there anyway to stop

that

> marriage?Please help.

> Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your

homepage.

>

>

Guest guest

hello,

i am also nre to this group, if u want to read your horocope then you

only give me your name birhtdate, birthtime, and birthplace i will try

to read your horoscope.

laalkitab , thisisatul <no_reply wrote:

>

> I am new to the group. Can someone explain how it works. If I want to

> have my horoscope read how can I post to the group and who from the

> group would respond.

>

> Thanks

>

Guest guest

Repected Trivedi Sir, I have some doubts in my own chat from the folowing points of view. In my horoscope the in 12th house saturn is in aries(debiliated) & in 8th house mars is in sagitarius,also 2nd house is empty.So is it advisable to go to me to temeple or not. DOB-7th Oct 1969 POB-Sambalpur(orissa) TOB-08.04 PM regards manoj kar varun_trvd <varun_trvd wrote: Respected Chakraborty ji,If the planets placed in the 8th and the 12th are mutually enemies and the 2nd house is not occupied, in that case it is not advised to go to a temple.The reason ,probably, is that:2nd house is a dharm-sthan , a religious place. If the 2nd house is unoccupied that means there is no one to protect the house and is vulnerable to influnces.The 12th house is a moksha-sthan or samadhi-sthan, a place of salvation and meditation. The 8th house is Mrityu-sthan , a place of death.The 8th house and the 12th house are corelated through aspect.If there are mutually enemy planets in the 12th and the 8th house, there will be a conflict between these planets. And if the native visits a temple, it is assumed that he will carry this conflict to the 2nd house because the 8th house aspects the 2nd house through retro aspect. Therefore it is not advisable

to carry the effects of a moksha-sthan planet, who had a brush with mrityu-sthan,to a temple.Regards,Varun Trivedi , "deepschakraborty" <deepschakraborty wrote:>> I read in Lal Kitab that persons having inimical planets in the > 6th, 8th or 12th houses should refrain from visiting temples or other > religious places of worship. > > I have Moon and Mars in the 6th House and Rahu in the 8th House. > Please advise if the above restriction is applicable to me, and if > there are any remedies for this.> > My details are DOB: > 18.04.1978> Place:Calcutta> Time:02:12 AM> Regards> Deepshankar>

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

Forget concepts like Marankaraka. 'Saturn in the lagna for Libra people is

definitely good' - this should be the simple but correct interpretation of*Rasi

*chart as Saturn will be exalted Yogakaraka here.

Yes, distance is important for Mrityubhaga. Read the books of Shri

K.N.Raoand associates on this.

Praveen Kumar

On Jan 10, 2008 8:26 PM, suri_bharti <suri_bharti wrote:

> Respected Members ,

>

> Namaskar!

>

> What is the effect of Saturn in first house for libra ascendant , it

> being in marana karaka sthana and also being a yogakaraka giving sasa

> yoga ?

>

> Similarly , what can be the results of a planet in Mrityu bhaga during

> its dasa and antardasa ; does the degree of evil reduce when it is at a

> distance of 0.7 say , as compared to 0.1 from mrityu bhaga centre ?or

> it remains equally evil within 1 degree from the centre ?

>

> Kindly enlighten.

>

> Regards,

>

> Bharti

>

>

>

Guest guest

Respected guruji, charan sparsh. 1] Yesterday i joined at remote (snowy) place of HP.Please suggest upaya so that i may pass time safely here as u said till may i can not change job 2] 15 days back i bought car,Please suggest any upayas so that car driving may remain good to me and avoid any unwanted situation like accicident etc. U had suggested me 2 upayas "you can buy the car in your name. But : [ 1 ] While making the payment, first give the rupee you have taken as gift from some one and then do the rest of the payment.[ 2 ] Make a dog enter your car first and take the dog for a short drive." But i did only 1st one. 2nd i could not

manage. THANKS < wrote: Dear Raja,Do the following upaya :[ 1 ] Drop into a well / pond a few grains of rice coloured with haldi paste for 7 days regularly.[ 2 ] Offer water to the Sun God every day. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before offering.[ 3 ] Recite the stotra for mercury as often as you can every day. Get the text and the audio from the files. You have to save the stotra in any

file first in order to listen to it. It would not open with a double click.{ for correct pronunciation there is a pdf file in the same folder containing the stotra in Hindi script. }Sincerely,Priya , master raja <mstrrj wrote:>> respected guruji, charan sparash i am not getting any growth in my carrier dispite of hardwork kindly guide me what to do. is there any chance of change in my current location in current job kindy guide me. THANKS> > > ______________________> Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > http://www./r/hs>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Dear sir, pranam. Please suggest me transit of RAHU AND KETU on 6th may will be good or bad for me thanks and regards pradeep < wrote: Dear Pradeep,Gift a handful of black & white til to your mother which she should keep in a brass bowl in the North-East corner of the house.I hope this upaya helps you shifting close to your

home.Sincerely,Priya , PRADEEP KUMAR <delhimumbaiamerica wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > Pranam.> > If there is any upaya, pls suggest me for settling me near my home place (Chandigarh) where there is a huge IT park.I want to settle there and pass my life working there only rather than moving other places> > thanks and regards> pradeep> > < wrote:> Dear Pradeep ji,> > [ 1 ] You will be going through Rahu / Venus dasha which should be > good because the planets are in kendra to each other. and are > friendly to Saturn the lord of your 10th house. Therefore I do not > think you should have any apprehensions about the job during this > dasha period. In

the meanwhile you should keep your saturn appeased.> > [ 2 ] I am not aware of any upaya which I could suggest you to keep > the friendship going.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , PRADEEP KUMAR > <delhimumbaiamerica@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> > Pranam,> > > > 1] I have planned to appear for exam(CCIE) in October or max. in > Dec > > 2008.For this i have arranged loan of 2.5 lakh +1 lakh my earned > money.> > > > Pls suggest me about job prospect after October 2008 as i will > have to > > refund this money as soon as possible. As i will be without job > from 1 > > march till about october so pressure of repaying back money will > be high > > as interest

will increase.> > > > 2] Ankit in your group is my very close friend who himself became > CCIE on > > 21 November 2006 is guiding me all the way.Is there any upayas to > make > > this friendship last long.> > > > His birth details> > 5-3-1980> > sholapur (maharashtra)> > 9:35 P .M> > Thanks and regds> > Pradeep> > > > <@> wrote:> > Dear Pradeep > > > > The upaya suggested are for rahu / venus dasha only.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , PRADEEP KUMAR > > <delhimumbaiamerica@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sir,> > > > > >

Pranam.> > > > > > The upaya which u have suggested for Rahu-venus, will it also be > > applicable> > > > > > in venus sub period and major period of JUPITER AND SATURN IN MY > > LIFE OR only for rahu -venus> > > > > > regds> > > pradeep> > > > > > <@> wrote:> > > Dear Pradeep,> > > > > > The transit jupiter in Capricorn will be conjunct your 10th > house. > > It > > > would be aspecting the natal jupiter placed in the 2nd and also > the > > > moon placed in the 2nd. Moon is a karak of education also > therefore > > > this aspect should be beneficial.> > > Yes, the jupiter will be in the rasi of debility. Therefore you > > could > > > strengthen

it by reciting the beej mantra for Jupiter when it > > reaches > > > capricorn.> > > Therefore you can study and appear in the examination during the > > > jupiters stay in Capricorn.> > > > > > [ 2 ] While the you are going through the Rahu /venus dasha you > > > should ;> > > > > > [ a ] Recite the beej mantra for venus as often as you can every > > day.> > > [ b ] Once every year during the dasha period insert a small > square > > > piece of silver { 1 cm X 1 cm } in a neem tree trunk each day for > 9 > > > days regularly. It is simple to do, punch a hole in the neem tree > > > trunk with a screw driver and insert the silver piece into it. > > Gently > > > hammer the opening, with the handle of the screw driver , so that > > >

the hole is closed.> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > , PRADEEP KUMAR > > > <delhimumbaiamerica@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear sir,> > > > pranam.> > > > > > > > Feeling you with me , I have finally decided to leave .Pls tell > > > me one thing> > > > > > > > Running Jupiter transit will move to next rashi perhaps 9th dec > > > 2008 which is neech.> > > > so should i plan my exam before jupiter enters "MAKAR RASHI" or > > > it has no effect ,as my kundli jupiter is very good+running dasha > > at > > > that time will be rahu-venus good.As i hope to

appear somewhere > in > > > dec 2008 or jan 2009 if u advise to appear before jupiter enters > in > > > makar then i can adjust.> > > > > > > > 2]IN KETU MANY problems came ,but pls tell upayas for smooth > > > studies in venus antar as i am planning to study a lot in whole > > > venus,> > > > thanks and regds> > > > Pradeep> > > > > > > > <@> wrote:> > > > Dear Pradeep,> > > > > > > > If you want to leave your job for studies, it has to be your > > > > decision. I can't say any thing. I hope you have thought of all > > the > > > > pros and cons of such a step.> > > > > > > > As for the Rahu / venus dasha, for you the dasha starts on >

> > May17,2008 > > > > and will last till May 11, 2011.> > > > > > > > In your case this is what the scripture says :> > > > > > > > " rahontar gate shukre lagnatkendratrikonge"> > > > " vipramooladhanprapti gomahishatlabhkritam"> > > > " putrotsavadi shantosham grahe kalyan sambhavam"> > > > " sammanam rajsammanam rajyalabham mahatsukham"> > > > > > > > During this dasha one would get money with the help of > brahmins, > > > gain > > > > of milk animals, celebration of a son,content in heart, well > > being > > > at > > > > home, respect and gains from the state, great happiness.> > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > Priya> > > > >

> > > -- In , PRADEEP KUMAR > > > > <delhimumbaiamerica@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear sir,> > > > > pranam.> > > > > > > > > > Now your great guidence is reqd.pls read and suggest.> > > > > > > > > > I am not willing to go for job and want to leave it .maximum > by > > > > feb 2008 i will leave job to continue my studies.Actually i am > > > > feeling intense pressure from inside to study.pls suggest > > > > > also i am not satisfied i want to study a lot which you have > > > > given me reference that i can study till 2013> > > > > > > > > > pls suggest how this Venus antar in rahu will

remain for my > > > > studies as i want to study different technologies.any upayas > for > > my > > > > studies> > > > > > > > > > Once with your upays and guidence i secured 99% score in > > > > 2006 ,time has come agin to repeat history> > > > > > > > > > pls BE MY MENTOR AND SHOW ME PATH> > > > > > > > > > thanks and regards> > > > > pradeep> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <@> wrote:> > > > > Dear Pradeep,> > > > > > > > > > Recite the following Durga Sapt Satee siddha mantra as often > as > > > you > > > > > can.> > > > >

> > > > > baadhaa shaanti ke liye > > > > > [ to eliminate obstacles ]> > > > > > > > > > sarvaabaadhaaprashamanaM trailokyaakhileshvari |> > > > > evameva tvayaa kaaryamasmadvairivinaashanam.h ||> > > > > > > > > > Go to the group files and read this mantra in Hindi script > from > > > the > > > > > Durga Sapt Shati siddha mantra file. This will help you > > pronounce > > > > it > > > > > correctly.> > > > > Keep a little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it > before > > > > > reciting this mantra. After reciting the mantra one should > > > breathe > > > > > over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and eat > the > > > > tulsi

> > > > > leaf.> > > > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > , PRADEEP KUMAR > > > > > <delhimumbaiamerica@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sir,> > > > > > Pranam,> > > > > > I am fed up of obstacles.One or the other > > > > > way ,these are coming ,though my studies are going good.> > > > > > can u suggest any upaya as ketu antar is left just 5 months > > (17 > > > > may > > > > > 2008) except feeding dog which i am doing> > > > > >

regards> > > > > > pradeep> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > > > Mobile. > > > > Try it now.> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > > Mobile. > > > Try it now.> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. > Try it now.> >> > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it

now.>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Dear sir, Pranam. A/c to my 32nd year Varshphal upaya, I have already kept this jau, so rather than removing it in july 2008 i will keep it till next dec 2009. Can u pls tell me how much this transits of any planet have effect when dasha , antar dasha r good and transitioned planet itself in lagan kundli is good thanks and regards pradeep < wrote: Dear Pradeep,The Rahu transit could effect you adversely specially in matters of profession. Therefore when this transit occurs you should :Keep in a dark corner in the West, under the weight of a stone piece, 1kg jau { barley } tied in a black cloth.Sincerely,Priya , PRADEEP KUMAR <delhimumbaiamerica wrote:>> Dear sir,> pranam.> > Please suggest me transit of RAHU AND KETU on 6th may will be good or bad for me> > thanks and regards> pradeep> > < wrote:> Dear Pradeep,> > Gift a handful of black & white til to your mother which she should > keep in a brass bowl in the North-East corner of

the house.> I hope this upaya helps you shifting close to your home.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , PRADEEP KUMAR > <delhimumbaiamerica@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> > > > Pranam.> > > > If there is any upaya, pls suggest me for settling me near my > home place (Chandigarh) where there is a huge IT park.I want to > settle there and pass my life working there only rather than moving > other places> > > > thanks and regards> > pradeep> > > > <@> wrote:> > Dear Pradeep ji,> > > > [ 1 ] You will be going through Rahu / Venus dasha which should be > > good because the planets are in kendra to each

other. and are > > friendly to Saturn the lord of your 10th house. Therefore I do not > > think you should have any apprehensions about the job during this > > dasha period. In the meanwhile you should keep your saturn appeased.> > > > [ 2 ] I am not aware of any upaya which I could suggest you to keep > > the friendship going.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , PRADEEP KUMAR > > <delhimumbaiamerica@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sir,> > > Pranam,> > > > > > 1] I have planned to appear for exam(CCIE) in October or max. in > > Dec > > > 2008.For this i have arranged loan of 2.5 lakh +1 lakh my earned > >

money.> > > > > > Pls suggest me about job prospect after October 2008 as i will > > have to > > > refund this money as soon as possible. As i will be without job > > from 1 > > > march till about october so pressure of repaying back money will > > be high > > > as interest will increase.> > > > > > 2] Ankit in your group is my very close friend who himself became > > CCIE on > > > 21 November 2006 is guiding me all the way.Is there any upayas to > > make > > > this friendship last long.> > > > > > His birth details> > > 5-3-1980> > > sholapur (maharashtra)> > > 9:35 P .M> > > Thanks and regds> > > Pradeep> > > > > > <@> wrote:>

> > Dear Pradeep > > > > > > The upaya suggested are for rahu / venus dasha only.> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > , PRADEEP KUMAR > > > <delhimumbaiamerica@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sir,> > > > > > > > Pranam.> > > > > > > > The upaya which u have suggested for Rahu-venus, will it also > be > > > applicable> > > > > > > > in venus sub period and major period of JUPITER AND SATURN IN > MY > > > LIFE OR only for rahu -venus> > > > > > > > regds> > > > pradeep> > > > > > > >

<@> wrote:> > > > Dear Pradeep,> > > > > > > > The transit jupiter in Capricorn will be conjunct your 10th > > house. > > > It > > > > would be aspecting the natal jupiter placed in the 2nd and also > > the > > > > moon placed in the 2nd. Moon is a karak of education also > > therefore > > > > this aspect should be beneficial.> > > > Yes, the jupiter will be in the rasi of debility. Therefore you > > > could > > > > strengthen it by reciting the beej mantra for Jupiter when it > > > reaches > > > > capricorn.> > > > Therefore you can study and appear in the examination during > the > > > > jupiters stay in Capricorn.> > > > > > > > [ 2 ] While

the you are going through the Rahu /venus dasha you > > > > should ;> > > > > > > > [ a ] Recite the beej mantra for venus as often as you can > every > > > day.> > > > [ b ] Once every year during the dasha period insert a small > > square > > > > piece of silver { 1 cm X 1 cm } in a neem tree trunk each day > for > > 9 > > > > days regularly. It is simple to do, punch a hole in the neem > tree > > > > trunk with a screw driver and insert the silver piece into it. > > > Gently > > > > hammer the opening, with the handle of the screw driver , so > that > > > > the hole is closed.> > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > , PRADEEP KUMAR > > > > <delhimumbaiamerica@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear sir,> > > > > pranam.> > > > > > > > > > Feeling you with me , I have finally decided to leave .Pls > tell > > > > me one thing> > > > > > > > > > Running Jupiter transit will move to next rashi perhaps 9th > dec > > > > 2008 which is neech.> > > > > so should i plan my exam before jupiter enters "MAKAR RASHI" > or > > > > it has no effect ,as my kundli jupiter is very good+running > dasha > > > at > > > > that time will be rahu-venus good.As i hope to appear somewhere > > in > > > > dec

2008 or jan 2009 if u advise to appear before jupiter > enters > > in > > > > makar then i can adjust.> > > > > > > > > > 2]IN KETU MANY problems came ,but pls tell upayas for smooth > > > > studies in venus antar as i am planning to study a lot in whole > > > > venus,> > > > > thanks and regds> > > > > Pradeep> > > > > > > > > > <@> wrote:> > > > > Dear Pradeep,> > > > > > > > > > If you want to leave your job for studies, it has to be your > > > > > decision. I can't say any thing. I hope you have thought of > all > > > the > > > > > pros and cons of such a step.> > > > > > > > > > As for

the Rahu / venus dasha, for you the dasha starts on > > > > May17,2008 > > > > > and will last till May 11, 2011.> > > > > > > > > > In your case this is what the scripture says :> > > > > > > > > > " rahontar gate shukre lagnatkendratrikonge"> > > > > " vipramooladhanprapti gomahishatlabhkritam"> > > > > " putrotsavadi shantosham grahe kalyan sambhavam"> > > > > " sammanam rajsammanam rajyalabham mahatsukham"> > > > > > > > > > During this dasha one would get money with the help of > > brahmins, > > > > gain > > > > > of milk animals, celebration of a son,content in heart, well > > > being > > > > at > > > > > home, respect and gains from the state, great

happiness.> > > > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > -- In , PRADEEP KUMAR > > > > > <delhimumbaiamerica@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear sir,> > > > > > pranam.> > > > > > > > > > > > Now your great guidence is reqd.pls read and suggest.> > > > > > > > > > > > I am not willing to go for job and want to leave > it .maximum > > by > > > > > feb 2008 i will leave job to continue my studies.Actually i > am > > > > > feeling intense pressure from inside to study.pls suggest > >

> > > > also i am not satisfied i want to study a lot which you > have > > > > > given me reference that i can study till 2013> > > > > > > > > > > > pls suggest how this Venus antar in rahu will remain for my > > > > > studies as i want to study different technologies.any upayas > > for > > > my > > > > > studies> > > > > > > > > > > > Once with your upays and guidence i secured 99% score in > > > > > 2006 ,time has come agin to repeat history> > > > > > > > > > > > pls BE MY MENTOR AND SHOW ME PATH> > > > > > > > > > > > thanks and regards> > > > > > pradeep> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > <@> wrote:> > > > > > Dear Pradeep,> > > > > > > > > > > > Recite the following Durga Sapt Satee siddha mantra as > often > > as > > > > you > > > > > > can.> > > > > > > > > > > > baadhaa shaanti ke liye > > > > > > [ to eliminate obstacles ]> > > > > > > > > > > > sarvaabaadhaaprashamanaM trailokyaakhileshvari |> > > > > > evameva tvayaa kaaryamasmadvairivinaashanam.h ||> > > > > > > > > > > > Go to the group files and read this mantra in Hindi script > > from > > > > the > > > > > > Durga Sapt Shati siddha mantra file.

This will help you > > > pronounce > > > > > it > > > > > > correctly.> > > > > > Keep a little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it > > before > > > > > > reciting this mantra. After reciting the mantra one should > > > > breathe > > > > > > over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and eat > > the > > > > > tulsi > > > > > > leaf.> > > > > > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > > , PRADEEP KUMAR > > > > > > <delhimumbaiamerica@> wrote:> > >

> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sir,> > > > > > > Pranam,> > > > > > > I am fed up of obstacles.One or the other > > > > > > way ,these are coming ,though my studies are going good.> > > > > > > can u suggest any upaya as ketu antar is left just 5 > months > > > (17 > > > > > may > > > > > > 2008) except feeding dog which i am doing> > > > > > > regards> > > > > > > pradeep> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > > >

>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > > > > Mobile. > > > > > Try it now.> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > > > Mobile. > > > > Try it now.> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > Mobile. > > Try it now.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. > Try it now.> >> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your

homepage.>

Guest guest

Respected guruji, charan sparsh. In dubai i am given responsibility of handling very imp. project alone.request you to tell me upayas for success in work(career).here even i am facing difficulty in getting house in hindu community with home sickness as well also tell me my coming Varshphal upayas. thanks Ankit < wrote: Dear Ankit,[ 1 ] Before leaving for Dubai, do not

forget to seek the blessings of the mother by touching her feet.[ 2 ] For the Jup/venus dasha you need not do any thing because they are placed in 9/5 relationship [ trikon to each other]. In case you experience any adverse effect on your marital harmony, then recite the beej mantra for Venus.As for your wife the jupiter / sun again are placed in 5/9 relationship. Since the sun the labhesh is placed in the 6th house, it might give some financial problem. If that happens then ask her to recite the beej mantra of the Sun.Sincerely,Priya , ankit kumar <ankitkumardelhi wrote:>> Respected guruji,> Charan sparsh.> > 1] I am leaving for Dubai on 9 th jan 2008 to join Job .Do i need to do any upaya while leaving india and joining job.> > 2 ]

Request u to pls let me know upayas for my current dasha Jupiter and sub period Venus which is starating in January 2008.also For my wife for Jupiter and sub period Sun which is running> > regards> Aankit> > < wrote:> Dear Ankit,> > During transit Jupiter will be conjunct your 3rd house, not a good > place to be in. It might result in lack of resources to put one's > plans into action. New initiatives will not give expected returns.> > Therefore :> > [ 1 ] Recite the stotra for Jupiter as often as you can every day. > Get the text and the audio from the files. You have to save the > stotra in any file first in order to listen to it. It would not open > with a double click.> > { for correct pronunciation there is a pdf file in the same folder > containing the stotra in Hindi

script. }> > [ 2 ] Keep on you some thing that your father had used like a watch, > ring or a chain etc.> > Wife : > > In her case also it will be conjunct the 3rd house but the results > will not be like yours. In her case it will bless her with happiness > through new endeavours, additional financial gains and recognition. > > She doesn't need any upaya for that.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , ankit kumar > <ankitkumardelhi@> wrote:> >> > Dear guruji,> > Please tell me impact of jupiter transit on me and my > wife and upayas for both of us> > regds> > ankit> > > > > > > > >

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> >> > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

hello soniya

ya aapne thik kaha hai sadhike liye jupiter,venus ki aachi position huni

chahiye agar aapka venus aacha hai to tavi vi kohi problem nahi aati hai when

jupiter ,venuski drishti ya 7th house ma donoki drishti hoti us time par

sadhi ho jati hai.

soniya sharma <sweet_sanzi wrote:

Hello astroexperts,

shaadi ke liye kya guru aacha hona jaruri hota hain?

astrologers kahte hain ki agar guru aacha nahi hain to shaadi us time main

nahi hoti ...per shaadi ke liye to venus ka sahi position per hona jaruri hota

hain na?

plzzzzzzz solve my query in detail.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Keshav Hope you are in best of your health and spirits

Till Mar 2011, he will be in the main & sub period of malefic Mercury and following period of malefic Ketu, both period seems difficult for his profession, domestic peace, difference of opinion, conflicts & health etc. According to his chart and current sub period of malefic Mercury he should be cautious in all above ,mentioned matters

You should strengthen your weak benefic planets by wearing of the Kavach, this will expedite the positive results. To obtain Kavach refer http://www.mywebastrologer.com/kavach.asp

You should perform the astral remedies as on this link http://www.mywebastrologer.com/libra_astralremedies.asp

With Best Wishes Narinder Junejawww.MyWebAstrologer.com K-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.INDIA

-

keshav.ranjan

Sunday, March 30, 2008 12:38 AM

[Om Krishna Guru] query

hi all, please look into a horoscope details of which are given below.....can it be classified as a horoscope with raj yogas?also......whether the native will be able to find a good job in near future? if so, then in which field and when?DOB - 02-03-1975POB- BEGUSARAI (BIHAR - INDIA)TOB- 22:40 ISTtk carekeshav

Guest guest

Pls. clear birth time is am or pm then i shall be in position to put up my

comments on the chart.

Pankaj

aravind08ram <aravind08ram wrote:

Dear Guruji,

Attached is a horoscope of a girl whose proposal I have got.

Her date of birth is Apr 19, 1983, birth time: 12:20, Place: 75E13,

12N46: Puttur, Karnataka, India

She has 4 exalted planets, 2 planets in own house, 1 planet is vargottama

Saturn exalted

Jupiter is vargottama

Ketu exalted

Sun exalted

Venus is in his own house

Mars is in his own house

Rahu is exalted

I find this very strange. Is it good to have so many planets

exalted/own house.

Rahu/ketu are exalted

When I use kuta matching it is coming to 28 out of 36 points.

Can you tell me how the marital life of this girl would be?

Is it good to marry people with so many exalted/own planets?

The girl has nothing extraordinary (good education: MCA from normal

college and normal job). looks are good

Thanks

Aravind

Services offered by Astrologer are free charge in group only , Private readings

and discussions are chargable. For Details visit http://www.pankajupadhyay.com.

Memers are requested to forward group link to more n more people so they can

also take benefits of group.

Guest guest

Dear Sir, pranam. It is you whom i trust and follow and have full faith., so pls suggest . If u feel , Rahu mantra is nessary from planetry configuration then tell me how much i should recite a day.though i prefer and doing Navaran mantra 1 mala and saraswati stotra. Even then if u say there is need for Rahu beej mantra then tell me ,how much.Because time till 12 september is very crucial and for few days i m very tense. If i wil fail then ,i will be highly depressed as it will not only again spoil my career but also waste near 2 lakh rupees. already i have suffered loss of 9 yrs.theer was a time in my life when i had lost all hopes to

live normal life .After great efforts and great hard work in 2005 i started work but now again fear has come in my mind if those bad days may not come also i do just 50 mantra of Maha mritunjay mantra is it sufficient or should i increase. My father on my part also giving sweeper every thursday 9 rupees and feeding daily roti to dog,cow,crow and feeding fish every saturday UR DECISION IS FINAL. Regards Pradeep < wrote: Dear Pradeep,You are already doing the Mahamrityunjaya jaap to appease Shani, you have already kept Jau under a weight for rahu. If you like you can do a few recitaion of beej mantra for Rahu also. Get the beej mantra from the files.Sincerely,Priya , PRADEEP KUMAR <delhimumbaiamerica wrote:>> Dear Sir,> Pranam.> > As u have alreday said ,from 17 may 2008 Venus antar in Rahu will be good.Also running jupiter and ketu transit r also good.So from 17 may,only two transits, Saturn and Rahu will remain bad.My lab date is 12 SEPTEMBER.> > At my part i m studying very hard but from planetry point of view,till 12 september > > is below puja sufficient or

should i add some more > > 1] i do DAILY (in evening time after my study) one mala of NAVARN MANTRA, > > 50 Maharitunjay mantra,one Hanuman chalisa ,one path of Saraswati stotra> > 2] as u have said > > ""The Rahu transit on 5th may 2008 (in 10th H ) till 3 november 2009 could effect you adversely specially in matters of profession. Therefore when this transit occurs you should :> Keep in a dark corner in the West, under the weight of a stone piece, 1kg jau { barley } tied in a black cloth""""> > This upaya i have already done ,and also for saturn in 2006 badam wala but WHAT ELSE SHOULD DO to > > APPEASE BOTH RAHU AND SATURN , so that they may become favourable to me and no way affect my CAREER now which is already back a decade.> > thanks and regards> Pradeep> > > > > >

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Guest guest

Dear Sir, Pranam I m reciting NAVARN MANTRA AND not Nav grah stotra. "aim hreem klim chamundai viche" 108 times a day. Now pls tell me should i recite rahu beej mantra thanks Pradeep < wrote: Dear

Pradeep,If you are already reciting the nav grah stotra, then reciting the beej mantra for rahu is not necessary. The Nav grah stotra is good enough.Sincerely,Priya , PRADEEP KUMAR <delhimumbaiamerica wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > pranam.> > It is you whom i trust and follow and have full faith., so pls suggest . If u feel , Rahu mantra is nessary from planetry configuration then tell me how much i should recite a day.though i prefer and doing Navaran mantra 1 mala and saraswati stotra. Even then if u say there is need for Rahu beej mantra then tell me ,how much.Because time till 12 september is very crucial and for few days i m very tense.> > If i wil fail then ,i will be highly depressed as it will not only again spoil my career but

also waste near 2 lakh rupees. already i have suffered loss of 9 yrs.theer was a time in my life when i had lost all hopes to live normal life .After great efforts and great hard work in 2005 i started work but now again fear has come in my mind if those bad days may not come> > also i do just 50 mantra of Maha mritunjay mantra is it sufficient or should i increase.> > My father on my part also giving sweeper every thursday 9 rupees and feeding daily roti to dog,cow,crow and feeding fish every saturday> > UR DECISION IS FINAL.> > Regards> Pradeep > > > < wrote:> Dear Pradeep,> > You are already doing the Mahamrityunjaya jaap to appease Shani, you > have already kept Jau under a weight for rahu. If you like you can > do a few recitaion of beej mantra for Rahu also. Get the beej

mantra > from the files.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , PRADEEP KUMAR > <delhimumbaiamerica@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> > Pranam.> > > > As u have alreday said ,from 17 may 2008 Venus antar in Rahu > will be good.Also running jupiter and ketu transit r also good.So > from 17 may,only two transits, Saturn and Rahu will remain bad.My > lab date is 12 SEPTEMBER.> > > > At my part i m studying very hard but from planetry point of > view,till 12 september > > > > is below puja sufficient or should i add some more > > > > 1] i do DAILY (in evening time after my study) one mala > of NAVARN MANTRA, > > > > 50 Maharitunjay mantra,one Hanuman chalisa

,one path of > Saraswati stotra> > > > 2] as u have said > > > > ""The Rahu transit on 5th may 2008 (in 10th H ) till 3 november > 2009 could effect you adversely specially in matters of profession. > Therefore when this transit occurs you should :> > Keep in a dark corner in the West, under the weight of a stone > piece, 1kg jau { barley } tied in a black cloth""""> > > > This upaya i have already done ,and also for > saturn in 2006 badam wala but WHAT ELSE SHOULD DO to > > > > APPEASE BOTH RAHU AND SATURN , so that they may become > favourable to me and no way affect my CAREER now which is already > back a decade.> > > > thanks and regards> > Pradeep> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a

better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > Mobile. Try it now.> >> > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Guest guest

Dear Priya G,

I have a small suggestion here with both hands folded.

Since as per the makaan kundli entire west WALL would be house 11, and

house 10th and the balance west would consist of house nos 2, 10, 7 &

3 , dont you think it would be better to specifically tell the gentle

man or lady to keep the dibbi at north west except the west wall .

Sorry if i have exceeded but i guess being a learner i can afford to

do some ....

Warm Regards

Rajendra

, " "

< wrote:

>

> Dear Ashok ji,

>

> I have gone through her horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which

> might help her. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing

> the remedies before she does the upaya suggested by me. All these

> upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules.

>

> For a stable job :

>

> [ 1 ] Go to the files and read the upaya to be done before an

> interview. Ask her to do those upaya before she appears for the

> interview on the 8th.

>

> [ 2 ] Her 10th lord Jupiter is well placed in the Janma Kundali, but

> the navansh lord of jupiter, the Saturn , is not well placed. Saturn

> is also her bhagya lord.

> Therefore :

> [ a ] Ask her to keep a little mustard oil in a stainless steel

> dibbi in the west of the house where ever she lives. This will keep

> the Satun in the 10th.

> [ b ] For professional stability, ask her to apply haldi tilak on

> her naabhi [ navel ] every day, because it may not be practicle to

> apply the tilak between her eyes.

> [ c ] Since Saturn is her Bhagya lord, she should always keep it

> appeased by reciting the stotra of saturn as many times as she

> can [ii] pouring a few drops of mustard oil onto bare ground every

> saturday, since she can not offer it at a shani temple in the US.

>

> Varsh Phal upaya for the 27th year :

>

> [ 1 ] Offer 10 sabut baadam { whole almonds with shell} at any

> temple for 5 days regularly. Each day bring back home from the

> temple , as blessed prasaad , 5 almonds out of those offered by you.

> Keep them at home tied in a yellow or white silk cloth any where in

> the East side of your house. No one should eat or throw them away.[

> saturn in 5th]

> [ 2 ] Keep a small solid silver toy elephant dipped in rain water in

> a brass container [ Saturn + mars = Rahu, in the 5th house ];

> Otherwise this could be dangerous for progeny.

> [ 3 ] Offer rice at any temple for 6 days regularly [ moon in 6th ]

> [ 4 ] Feed Juar [ millets] to birds. Keep the juar on the roof for

> the birds to eat.[ Venus in 6th ], feeding juar[venus] to the birds

> [ mercury] will appease the house owner. I have suggested the roof

> of the house or high above the ground for the 12th house where venus

> is considred exalted.

> [ 5 ] Wear a gold chain [ rahu 9th]; Upaya 2b above will also take

> care of jupiter.

> [ 6 ] Keep a brass bowl with a lid in the North East corner of your

> house. Each day for 7 days regularly place a sabut haldi ganth into

> this bowl. Let the bowl be there undisturbed for this year.[ jupiter

> moved from the 10th to the 4th ]

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

>

>

>

>

, " ashok_thapar "

> <ashok_thapar@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Dr. Bhooshanpriya,

> > 1. You had recommended the match for my son in message No. 3300.

> > My daughter-in-law is with a leading consulting company in US but

> has

> > to travel frequently. But now she is keen for a more steady job

> > preferably at the same place where my son is. She is appearing for

> many

> > interviews and one of the most important one is on 8th Sept. Can

> you

> > suggest some upaya for her.

> >

> > Shivika

> > DOB: April 20, 1982

> > TOB: 10:24 AM IST

> > POB: Chandigarh; Longitude: 76E55 Latitude: 33N44

> >

> > 2. I find her present varshphal with majority of plants as malefic.

> > Please suggest some other remidies as well for her.

> >

> > Thanks a ton.

> > Ashok Thapar

> >

>

Guest guest

Namaste Priyaji,

You have said Rahu becomes malefic on getting the roof redone.

What about roof painting.. is that okay.

Thanks

Ajay

, " "

< wrote:

>

> Dear Arti,

>

> [ 1 ] Sure yes, you can add a little curds into the water before

> having a bath.

> [ 2 ] For Rahu in the 7th the best thing is to keep in the bedroom a

> little rain water in a stainless steel / iron dibbi with a small

> square piece of silver dipped in the water.

>

> Precautions for Rahu:

>

> Rahu turns malefic if we :

>

> [ 1 ] create smoke in the house or if there is no route for the smoke

> to get out.

> [ 2 ] not having good relations with wife’s brother { saale }

> [ 3 ] hurt cats

> [ 4 ] hurt or ill treat a sweeper

> [ 5 ] Let the drain water accumulate near the house.

> [ 6 ] changing the place of the toilets

> [ 7 ] burning fire under the staircase.

> [ 8 ] Getting only the roof redone.

> [ 9 ] allowing the drain to go down under the threshold.

> [ 10 ] becoming a false witness

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

>

>

>

>

, " arrtipatel "

> <arrtidpatel@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Guruji,

> > Pranam, Sry to disturb you again & again but I have one more

> > query. Last year when you suggested my upaya for marraige you didn't

> > suggest me adding curd to water before bathing. Can I do this upaya

> too.

> > Also are there any more upayas for Rahu in 7th house? Is there any

> > other general upayas for malefic rahu?

> > Please reply

> >

> > Aarti.

> >

>

Guest guest

om gurave namah

Dear Venkatesh

It is so obvious as to why Rama did that Chandi Puja only once before killing

the demons king. The yuti speaks for itself, Jupiter is also 6th lord and is

conjoined the Moon.

Rama always worshipped the Shiva Lingam as Rameshwara...Lagnesha is yuti Jupiter

and 9L

These are so simple to see. Just try to look at conjunctions and lorships

With best wishes,

Sanjay Rath

15B Gangaram Hospital Road, Delhi, India 110060

www.srath.com, www..org, www.sohamsa.com

Venkatesh [ksvssvk]

Thursday, September 18, 2008 7:31 PM

sanjayrath

Cc: sjc-guru ; sohamsa ;

vedic astrology ;

Query

JAI SRIRAM

Dear Sanjay,

As per graha yuti,Grahas exchange the results and the remedy is also as per the

exchange - Atri class

In Lord Rama chart Moon and Jupiter in Cancer and Lord Rama worshipped Durga

for LL Moon and not Deity of Jupiter..

Please explain.

Thanks,

Venkatesh

_____

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get

<http://in.rd./tagline_mail_2/*http:/help./l/in//mail/yah\

oomail/tools/tools-08.html/> it now

Guest guest

Dear Chandrashekaran,

One should always raise specific query giving a brief account of the

problem, if any. One should also mention some distinguishing features of the

native's life chronologically to help rectification.

Now see your brother's case. In every likelihood, time of birth given (08:30

AM) seems to be an approximation, which may be wrong even by 15-30 minutes.

If we take it 08:25, it indicates serious health issues. Moment of birth is

very important and even the best astrologer can *just indicate* likely

trends of future course of life, leave aside tall claims of quacks who look

for an opportunity to exploit you and arrogance of egoistic ones who have

forgotten the humility and spiritual discipline this divine

science requires.

Praveen Kumar

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 4:46 PM, chandrasekaran iyer

<shekar1975wrote:

> Dear all,

>

> I am concerned about my brothers health, life span, career future. If

> you could help me in this regard, it will be soothing to the troubled time

> we are undergoing.

>

> His profile

>

> DOB 25 June, 1974

> POB Tiruchirapalli(Tamilnadu), India

> TOB 8:30 A.M

>

> Your help and suggestion in this regard will relieve us from anxiety.

>

> Thanks and Regds,

>

> Chandrasekaran.B

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Actually the birth time is 8:30 A.M as told by my parents. If i could

know how his future will be or any health issues, we can take appropriate

further steps.

Your advice will be immensely helpful.

Regds,

Chandrasekaran.B

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 8:23 PM, Praveen Agrawal <pkumar24 wrote:

> Dear Chandrashekaran,

> One should always raise specific query giving a brief account of the

> problem, if any. One should also mention some distinguishing features of

> the

> native's life chronologically to help rectification.

> Now see your brother's case. In every likelihood, time of birth given

> (08:30

> AM) seems to be an approximation, which may be wrong even by 15-30 minutes.

> If we take it 08:25, it indicates serious health issues. Moment of birth is

> very important and even the best astrologer can *just indicate* likely

> trends of future course of life, leave aside tall claims of quacks who look

> for an opportunity to exploit you and arrogance of egoistic ones who have

> forgotten the humility and spiritual discipline this divine

> science requires.

>

> Praveen Kumar

> On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 4:46 PM, chandrasekaran iyer

> <shekar1975 <shekar1975%40gmail.com>>wrote:

>

>

> > Dear all,

> >

> > I am concerned about my brothers health, life span, career future. If

> > you could help me in this regard, it will be soothing to the troubled

> time

> > we are undergoing.

> >

> > His profile

> >

> > DOB 25 June, 1974

> > POB Tiruchirapalli(Tamilnadu), India

> > TOB 8:30 A.M

> >

> > Your help and suggestion in this regard will relieve us from anxiety.

> >

> > Thanks and Regds,

> >

> > Chandrasekaran.B

> >

> >

Guest guest

Dear Chandrasekaran:

I just noticed your email and am responding now.

I do not know if anyone else has already responded.

If they have, I am sure they have been helpful.

Here is my interpretation of the chart....

Your brother is Cancer rising sign, with Sun in Gemini and Moon in Leo.

He is in the Mars main period and Venus sub period.

Mars rules the tenth house of career, and it is debilitated.

He can wear a five to ten carat red coral gemstone to strengthen Mars, which

will help his energy level and professional life.

Sun and Mercury are badly placed in the twelfth house and can be

strengthened with the ruby and emerald.

Sun rules status and family life, and Mercury rules communications and

entrepreneurial activities.

Jupiter, ruling the sixth house of health and finances, is in the eighth

house, so these are vulnerable.

He can do charities and service for his guru and teachers, and listen to

Vishnu chants on Thursdays.

Saturn, ruling the eighth house is bringing obstructions to the twelfth,

second, sixth, and ninth houses.

These include foreign ventures, family life, health and finances, and dharma

and good fortune.

Saturn also impacts Mercury, ruling the third house of independence, and is

combust.

He can help the poor and elderly and listen to Shiva chants on Saturdays.

He is witty, creative, sensitive, intuitve, and firey.

Strenghtening the Sun will help his Moon, which rules the chart, and his

health, peace of mind, and reputation.

The weakness of the Sun reduces the chance for wealth, status, and family

life, so the ruby is an excellent choice.

The sub periods since March 2004 have not been ideal; however, he is now in

the Venus sub period from Sept. 2008 to Nov. 2009, which is much, much

better for him.

During this period, there can be gains through parents and property. He can

also gain a wife, and create income through the fine, performing, and

healing arts, including finance and teaching.

If he propitiates the sixth and eighth rulers, (jupiter and saturn) along

with rahu and ketu, and strengthens his benefic planets, Sun, Moon, Mars,

Mercury, and Venus, he will have a much better life.

If he does not want to buy or wear gemstones, then he can consider the

mystical pendant, known as the kavach.

Mine has been very helpful to me for the past eleven years.

You can read about it on my website:

http://astroview.com/?q=mystical_pendant

Best wishes,

David Hawthorne, M.S., J.B.

On

Behalf Of chandrasekaran iyer

Friday, October 17, 2008 6:17 AM

Query

Dear all,

I am concerned about my brothers health, life span, career future. If

you could help me in this regard, it will be soothing to the troubled time

we are undergoing.

His profile

DOB 25 June, 1974

POB Tiruchirapalli(Tamilnadu), India

TOB 8:30 A.M

Your help and suggestion in this regard will relieve us from anxiety.

Thanks and Regds,

Chandrasekaran.B