IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Query

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Brother,

thanks for ur reply.I think the person who has more knowledge is

guru.Who is guru? Guru is source of knowledge.That is why i called u guru.I hope

u will not mind calling u guru.God has gifted u great divine knowledge so in my

opinion u r guru.It is ur greatness if u call urselfy ordinary person

Now i think u will help me tio best of ur abilities which God has given u.

I humbly request u to pls tell me when is chance of job in near

future or will i have to wait till feb 2010.is there marriage in my horo or

sanyas yoga.if u can more prediction about rest of rahu period i will be

thankful to u as i have suffered a lot in rahu

thanks and regards

rakesh

jyotish-vidya , " ravindramani " <ravindramani wrote:

>

> Dear Rakesh,

>

> Kindly excuse me. I am an ordinary person. I can't be anybody's Guru.

>

> Further, please understand I have no magic wand to solve your problems.

Kindly have patience. I can pray for you. I cant do anything more than this.

>

> May be other learned members of this forum would like to suggest remedies for

you.

>

> Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

>

>

>

> jyotish-vidya , " rakesh.behal " <rakesh.behal@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Guruji,

> > Pranam

> > U have expained very well but can u pls tell me when will i get

job as feb 2010 is very far, is there any chance before that of getting job.From

when my life will be smooth as i have passed very tough life since last 12

years.Also is there any marriage in my horo or sanyas yog.Pls give some

prediction as u have explained well and upayas ,i will be very greatful to u

> >

> > thanks

> > rakesh

>

Guest guest

Dear Ravindramaniji,Thank you for a beautiful explanation. Now I understand the Feb. 2010 - it is Ra/Ve/Ju dasa and around mid point of that dasa. I did look at D-9 and D-10 but didn't look at D-1. Should we also be looking at D-30? Also I took Sa and Ve to be in neutral relationship with Ma whereas Mercury clearly is in hostile relationship. I always thought that Ju dasa or sub dasa gives favaourable result but doesn't cause the change of job to occur, which can occur only during Ra, Sa and Su dasas. Last but not the least Sa is not able to give the result because it is within 10 degrees of Su, is it?Once again thanks.Kind regards,Anshoomravindramani <ravindramanijyotish-vidya Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 1:44:36 AM Re: query

Dear Anshoom,

A chart indicates certain promises, secondly, they in turn fructify during favourable sub periods. Thirdly, the role of "Transit" takes place. Transit is subservient to Dashas.

This chart is a challenging one, at the least to me. Rahu in the 7th , a Kendra, and his dispositor Venus is a natural benefic, which is also located in a Kendra, their mutual placement is favourable, It happens too in Navamsa, an excellent position of giving good results during their period. Rahu gives good results in a benefic`s sub period. But it is not happening here. One should try to understand why? Saturn, Mercury and Venus are not favourable for Aries Lagna. Saturn's ability to give favourable results as a Kendra lord (10th lord both from Lagna and from Moon) in this chart is limited because of his conjunction with Sun though Saturn influences his own house.

So is the case with Venus. Venus is the natural representative of marriage and is the 7th Lord in this case and he is posited in 7th House of Navamsa. From Rahu, he is in the 10th position as is happening in D-1, still so far the marriage or the career is not happening satisfactorily. Why? Venus is not the favourable planet for this Lagna and is placed in 12th from Mars, the Lagna Lord.

Saturn is aspecting his own house. From the Moon, Saturn is 10th Lord, 6th Lord Mercury is also with him and aspecting 10th house. This is an indication there should be instability and struggle in career. Sun is the 5th lord of this chart who is a favourable planet for Aries Lagna who is placed in a Kendra, who aspects the 10th house along with 10th lord. This is a promise of career.

Venus is placed in a Kendra from his house but combust. Venus is the 6th lord from Moon. Venus is the 6th lord placed in 7th house of Navamsa. There is a struggle in position and marriage.

Jupiter is a favourable planet for Aries Lagna and is with exalted Moon in the second house of money, Moon is a Kendra lord, and with Jupiter it becomes favourable in the chart. Jupiter aspects the 10th house of career and position, from the house of income. But this Jupiter is becoming weak in D-9 and D-10. In D-10, Jupiter is the 11th lord of gains. Around February 2010, the native would be enjoying RA/VE/JU. By that time, Jupiter in Aquarius and Saturn would be in Virgo. There is some improvement in position and could expect some gains.

Sun another favourable planet for this Lagna. In Navamsa, Sun is in Leo, his own house; this improves his position and aspects the 10th house. Mars helps him in this process. Mars improved his position in D-10. Sun still improves his placement in D-10, in the 12th house. Sun has to do something with 10th house. Rahu is in the 11th house of gains. Hence Rahu/Sun is a more favourable period for him. The individual may go out of his place in search of employment.

Why Rahu period is struggle for this native? That is one's destiny, i.e. one takes birth with the particular kind of opening dasha. The individual gets the dasha of Rahu at the age of 20 and has to enjoy till 38 years of age (approximately) . This is a period the employment and marriages takes place in one's life. 7th house is the House of marriage and position, status even profession since it is 10th from the 10th house. Rahu is placed in 7th house in natal chart. Rahu is in the 10th House of Navamsa. From Moon he is in 6th house of struggles.

When Maha Dasha of Rahu is operating, literally he becomes the 6th lord. He is a shadow planet, where he sits; he attains the qualities of that house including that of the lordship. The interpretation is that Rahu can make this native to struggle in his period in the area of marriage and employment. Still the Rahu has to give employment and Marriage in the appropriate sub periods.

This could help you to some extent.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

jyotish-vidya, Anshoom Jain <anshoom > wrote:

>

> Dear Ravindramaniji,

>

> Rahu/Sun (MD/AD) is starting on 17th May 2011, so how do we infer Feb. 2010 transit? Please help me in understanding.

>

> Thanks and regards,

> Anshoom

Guest guest

Dear Rakesh,

///I think the person who has more knowledge is guru.Who is guru?///

Guru = Teacher

To be a teacher one needs a student eager to learn. Without students

there can be no teacher (Guru). What those, wishing to have their

horoscope read, require is a practising jyotisha who's occupation (in

this life) is to inform others of their destiny and advise appropriate

remedies.

The querant has no need for a teacher as he has no desire to learn!

Perhaps you're familiar with the following from the Rig Veda:

Ninth Mandala 1X. 7. 9. (112)

*Various are our acts, (various) are the occupations of men; the

carpenter desires timber, the physician disease, the Brahman a worshiper

who effuses Soma; flow Indu for Indra.*

It is obvious from this that you would approach a physician if you have a

disease...this is his occupation! You would approach a carpenter if you

need carpentry work done...this is his occupation! You would (obviously)

approach a Guru if you wish to learn...this is his role! And you would

approach a jyotisha who's occupation it is to read horoscopes if you wish

to know your destiny.

Quite obviously readings such as this should be conducted personally

(between the jyotisha and querant ONLY). The querant would approach the

jyotisha respectfully and have the required offering ready to give for

his service.

THIS IS THE RIGHT WAY FOR A QUERANT WISHING TO RECEIVE THE BEST ADVICE!!

A discussion group such as this, although willing to discuss certain

charts offered for study (for the purpose of greater understanding), is

not the proper environment for a respectful one-on-one consultation.

We're here to offer our views regarding the dictums of Parashari jyotish,

as it applies to individual charts, for the better understanding of this

Divine science. Many differing views may be discussed here which could be

disturbing or unsettling for those with little or no understanding of

jyotish.

Can you imagine a group of genuine Gurus all offering conflicting advice

on an Internet discussion group? It could be extremely harmful for the

uneducated querant, or (at the very least) totally confusing.

I hope you can understand this!

Most here are aware of my thoughts on this matter so I'll say no

more...except to advise members (once more) to read the welcome message

on the group's home page. jyotish-vidya/

PS: Perhaps you can approach someone privately to give you a personal

reading. I, or one of the moderators, can put such members into a data

base if they inform us (personally) of their willingness to offer this

service.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

http://JyotishVidya.com

___

-

" rakesh.behal " <rakesh.behal

<jyotish-vidya >

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 8:23 PM

Re: query

Dear Brother,

thanks for ur reply.I think the person who has more

knowledge is guru.Who is guru? Guru is source of knowledge.That is why i

called u guru.I hope u will not mind calling u guru.God has gifted u

great divine knowledge so in my opinion u r guru.It is ur greatness if u

call urselfy ordinary person

Now i think u will help me tio best of ur abilities which God has given

u.

I humbly request u to pls tell me when is chance of job in

near future or will i have to wait till feb 2010.is there marriage in my

horo or sanyas yoga.if u can more prediction about rest of rahu period i

will be thankful to u as i have suffered a lot in rahu

thanks and regards

rakesh

Guest guest

Dear Ravindramani,Thanks for your detailed explanation. You have looked at things from many angles, as usual. It is a good lesson for students.I would like to add a few more points:1. There are 5 malefics in Kendras (assuming Mercury to be one). Though Venus is also in a Kendra, it is weak due to partial combustion. This weans the chart in general. All planets on one side of Rahu-Ketu axis also causes some imbalance in the life.

2. Rahu, usually also takes on the mantle of Saturn in its period. Ideally, Saturn being the 10L, Rahu should have blessed him with a good job.  Unfortunately, Saturn is partially combust and has lost Graha Yuddha with Mercury. Hence, Rahu is not strong enough to deliver on its own and hence will need the help of an AD lord to do so.

3. Though Samagama of Moon and Jupiter is a great blessing, Jupiter becomes weak by virtue of being debilitated in Navamsha. Hence, though he aspects 10H, may not be able to help much. Only a small improvemnt could be expected starting Dec. 2009. The native should take up any job that comes his way without being choosy in this period.

4. I agree with you that Sun would be the one that could bring a major turnaround. Sun is 5L from lagna and 4L from Moon. Sun is conjunct 10L and aspecting 10H. The native will get a much better job in Rah-Sun period that is May 2011 onwards.

Regards,KrishnaOn Tue, May 26, 2009 at 12:14 PM, ravindramani <ravindramani wrote:

Dear Anshoom,

A chart indicates certain promises, secondly, they in turn fructify during favourable sub periods. Thirdly, the role of " Transit " takes place. Transit is subservient to Dashas.

This chart is a challenging one, at the least to me. Rahu in the 7th , a Kendra, and his dispositor Venus is a natural benefic, which is also located in a Kendra, their mutual placement is favourable, It happens too in Navamsa, an excellent position of giving good results during their period. Rahu gives good results in a benefic`s sub period. But it is not happening here. One should try to understand why? Saturn, Mercury and Venus are not favourable for Aries Lagna. Saturn's ability to give favourable results as a Kendra lord (10th lord both from Lagna and from Moon) in this chart is limited because of his conjunction with Sun though Saturn influences his own house.

So is the case with Venus. Venus is the natural representative of marriage and is the 7th Lord in this case and he is posited in 7th House of Navamsa. From Rahu, he is in the 10th position as is happening in D-1, still so far the marriage or the career is not happening satisfactorily. Why? Venus is not the favourable planet for this Lagna and is placed in 12th from Mars, the Lagna Lord.

Saturn is aspecting his own house. From the Moon, Saturn is 10th Lord, 6th Lord Mercury is also with him and aspecting 10th house. This is an indication there should be instability and struggle in career. Sun is the 5th lord of this chart who is a favourable planet for Aries Lagna who is placed in a Kendra, who aspects the 10th house along with 10th lord. This is a promise of career.

Venus is placed in a Kendra from his house but combust. Venus is the 6th lord from Moon. Venus is the 6th lord placed in 7th house of Navamsa. There is a struggle in position and marriage.

Jupiter is a favourable planet for Aries Lagna and is with exalted Moon in the second house of money, Moon is a Kendra lord, and with Jupiter it becomes favourable in the chart. Jupiter aspects the 10th house of career and position, from the house of income. But this Jupiter is becoming weak in D-9 and D-10. In D-10, Jupiter is the 11th lord of gains. Around February 2010, the native would be enjoying RA/VE/JU. By that time, Jupiter in Aquarius and Saturn would be in Virgo. There is some improvement in position and could expect some gains.

Sun another favourable planet for this Lagna. In Navamsa, Sun is in Leo, his own house; this improves his position and aspects the 10th house. Mars helps him in this process. Mars improved his position in D-10. Sun still improves his placement in D-10, in the 12th house. Sun has to do something with 10th house. Rahu is in the 11th house of gains. Hence Rahu/Sun is a more favourable period for him. The individual may go out of his place in search of employment.

Why Rahu period is struggle for this native? That is one's destiny, i.e. one takes birth with the particular kind of opening dasha. The individual gets the dasha of Rahu at the age of 20 and has to enjoy till 38 years of age (approximately). This is a period the employment and marriages takes place in one's life. 7th house is the House of marriage and position, status even profession since it is 10th from the 10th house. Rahu is placed in 7th house in natal chart. Rahu is in the 10th House of Navamsa. From Moon he is in 6th house of struggles.

When Maha Dasha of Rahu is operating, literally he becomes the 6th lord. He is a shadow planet, where he sits; he attains the qualities of that house including that of the lordship. The interpretation is that Rahu can make this native to struggle in his period in the area of marriage and employment. Still the Rahu has to give employment and Marriage in the appropriate sub periods.

This could help you to some extent.

jyotish-vidya , Anshoom Jain <anshoom wrote:

>

> Dear Ravindramaniji,

>

> Rahu/Sun (MD/AD) is starting on 17th May 2011, so how do we infer Feb. 2010 transit? Please help me in understanding.

>

> Thanks and regards,

> Anshoom

Guest guest

Dear Wandy ji,

pranam

I respect u and expect rather than giving such long explanation if u

give just prediction and upayas that will help a depressed person like me more

thanks and regards

rakesh

jyotish-vidya , " Mrs. Wendy " <jyotishvidya wrote:

>

> Dear Rakesh,

>

> ///I think the person who has more knowledge is guru.Who is guru?///

>

> Guru = Teacher

>

> To be a teacher one needs a student eager to learn. Without students

> there can be no teacher (Guru). What those, wishing to have their

> horoscope read, require is a practising jyotisha who's occupation (in

> this life) is to inform others of their destiny and advise appropriate

> remedies.

>

> The querant has no need for a teacher as he has no desire to learn!

>

> Perhaps you're familiar with the following from the Rig Veda:

> Ninth Mandala 1X. 7. 9. (112)

> *Various are our acts, (various) are the occupations of men; the

> carpenter desires timber, the physician disease, the Brahman a worshiper

> who effuses Soma; flow Indu for Indra.*

>

> It is obvious from this that you would approach a physician if you have a

> disease...this is his occupation! You would approach a carpenter if you

> need carpentry work done...this is his occupation! You would (obviously)

> approach a Guru if you wish to learn...this is his role! And you would

> approach a jyotisha who's occupation it is to read horoscopes if you wish

> to know your destiny.

>

> Quite obviously readings such as this should be conducted personally

> (between the jyotisha and querant ONLY). The querant would approach the

> jyotisha respectfully and have the required offering ready to give for

> his service.

>

> THIS IS THE RIGHT WAY FOR A QUERANT WISHING TO RECEIVE THE BEST ADVICE!!

>

> A discussion group such as this, although willing to discuss certain

> charts offered for study (for the purpose of greater understanding), is

> not the proper environment for a respectful one-on-one consultation.

> We're here to offer our views regarding the dictums of Parashari jyotish,

> as it applies to individual charts, for the better understanding of this

> Divine science. Many differing views may be discussed here which could be

> disturbing or unsettling for those with little or no understanding of

> jyotish.

>

> Can you imagine a group of genuine Gurus all offering conflicting advice

> on an Internet discussion group? It could be extremely harmful for the

> uneducated querant, or (at the very least) totally confusing.

>

> I hope you can understand this!

>

> Most here are aware of my thoughts on this matter so I'll say no

> more...except to advise members (once more) to read the welcome message

> on the group's home page. jyotish-vidya/

>

> PS: Perhaps you can approach someone privately to give you a personal

> reading. I, or one of the moderators, can put such members into a data

> base if they inform us (personally) of their willingness to offer this

> service.

>

> Best Wishes,

> Mrs. Wendy

> http://JyotishVidya.com

> ___

>

>

> -

> " rakesh.behal " <rakesh.behal

> <jyotish-vidya >

> Tuesday, May 26, 2009 8:23 PM

> Re: query

>

>

> Dear Brother,

> thanks for ur reply.I think the person who has more

> knowledge is guru.Who is guru? Guru is source of knowledge.That is why i

> called u guru.I hope u will not mind calling u guru.God has gifted u

> great divine knowledge so in my opinion u r guru.It is ur greatness if u

> call urselfy ordinary person

>

> Now i think u will help me tio best of ur abilities which God has given

> u.

> I humbly request u to pls tell me when is chance of job in

> near future or will i have to wait till feb 2010.is there marriage in my

> horo or sanyas yoga.if u can more prediction about rest of rahu period i

> will be thankful to u as i have suffered a lot in rahu

>

> thanks and regards

> rakesh

>

Guest guest

Dear Rakesh,

///I respect u and expect rather than giving such long explanation if u

give just prediction and upayas that will help a depressed person like

me more

thanks and regards///

Several members have already advised as to the most likely time that such

circumstances may become more favourable for you...

The problem with offering a remedy in your case is that (because of the

conjunction) one can hardly strengthen one planet without harming

another. Look closely at this conjunction! 5th lord is conjunct the lords

of all three trishadaya houses (3.6,11); and, although the major

significations of these grahas/bhavas (3rd-support for efforts, 6th-daily

work, 10th-occupation) suffer from combustion, Sun also suffers by

association with these malefic lords.

So, it's difficult to find a remedy that might be (safe) and effective...

You might however consider pacifying Saturn who is a great enemy to 5th

lord Sun...lagna karaka and dispositor of lagnesh Mars.

Several things you can do in this regard are;

1) Wear a black horseshoe ring on middle finger right hand.

2) Fast on Saturdays.

5) Recite Shani Mantra 23,000 times.

Here is a link to the mantra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNSi19vX6i4 & feature=related

The current transit of Saturn through Leo, conjunct natal Mars and

aspecting natal Moon/Jupiter, can certainly be a cause for depression

which the above remedy should hopefully help to ease.

No doubt Saturn's transit is also responsible for the long delay in

getting a satisfactory response to your query which was first posted to

the group on 19th Feb. I am however quite serious about getting the

message across that personal consultations should be sought privately

from a professional astrologer and NOT on a public discussion group.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

<jyotish-vidya >

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 12:01 AM

Dear Wandy ji,

pranam

I respect u and expect rather than giving such long

explanation if u give just prediction and upayas that will help a

depressed person like me more

thanks and regards

rakesh

Guest guest

Dear Krishna,

It is good to have your comments. Thanks.

>>>1. There are 5 malefics in Kendras (assuming Mercury to be one). Though Venus

is also in a Kendra, it is weak due to partial combustion. This weans the chart

in general. All planets on one side of Rahu-Ketu axis also causes some imbalance

in the life.>>>

Malefics in Kendras do not promise good health. 6th Lord Mercury in 4th house

with Sun the karaka for Lagna indicates prone to accidents.

>>>2. Rahu, usually also takes on the mantle of Saturn in its period. Ideally,

Saturn being the 10L, Rahu should have blessed him with a good job.

Unfortunately, Saturn is partially combust and has lost Graha Yuddha with

Mercury. Hence, Rahu is not strong enough to deliver on its own and hence will

need the help of an AD lord to do so.>>>

Rahu behaves like Saturn too. But the real culprit here is Venus the AD Lord.

Make Rahu the MD lord as lagna. Venus would become the 8th lord of obstructions

and would be located in 10th house of profession. The 10th Lord Moon would be

in 8th house. The Jupiter becomes the 3rd Lord self efforts would be in 8th

house indicating the lack of self-efforts.

I would like to write even more on this chart. But the fact of the matter is

that, as Mrs. Wendy expressed, the indivudal is not keen to understand rather

wants push button solution. Anyways, this is another opportunity to know about

Rahu and Venus.

Rahu/Venus and Venus/Rahu are the most challanging periods to analyse. This is

my personal opinion.

Guest guest

PS:

What I want to express here is that if the individual is a student and wants to

learn one can go on discussing, but in the instant case, the individual is not

appear to be a student and keen to learn but he needs only prediction. Mrs.

Wendy is right in emphasising that this is a place for learning.

>>>I would like to write even more on this chart. But the fact of the matter is

Rahu and Venus.>>>

Guest guest

Dear Anshoom,

You cannot stamp a planet which can give favourable results only during its sub

periods. Life is full of dualities. The planets have to give both attributes

the happiness and sorrow; the ups and downs; as per their placement and

associations.

When the birth time is accurate and at least 10 to 15 major life events are

justified from a chart then it is safe to use finer divisional charts.

I was talking in my analysis mainly the key planets i.e. favourable and

unfavourable planets for a particular Lagna. It is always necessary to keep in

mind the natural friendship scheme and the temporary friendship scheme while

analysing a chart.

In the instant chart, Sun and Saturn both are enemies and by virtue of being

placed together they become " bitter enemies " . Sun represents in this chart

Purva Punyam the 5th Lord. Saturn represents the karma and gains of this life -

10th and 11th lordships. If they are not in good humour in a chart, then one

has to face the music. No other go. No arm chair methods work here.

jyotish-vidya , Anshoom Jain <anshoom wrote:

>

> Dear Ravindramaniji,

>

> Thank you for a beautiful explanation. Now I understand the Feb. 2010 - it is

Ra/Ve/Ju dasa and around mid point of that dasa. I did look at D-9 and D-10 but

didn't look at D-1. Should we also be looking at D-30? Also I took Sa and Ve to

be in neutral relationship with Ma whereas Mercury clearly is in hostile

relationship. I always thought that Ju dasa or sub dasa gives favaourable result

but doesn't cause the change of job to occur, which can occur only during Ra, Sa

and Su dasas. Last but not the least Sa is not able to give the result because

it is within 10 degrees of Su, is it?

>

> Once again thanks.

>

> Kind regards,

> Anshoom

Guest guest

Dear Ravindramani,

///I would like to write even more on this chart. But the fact of the

matter is that, as Mrs. Wendy expressed, the indivudal is not keen to

understand rather wants push button solution.///

Please don't feel you cannot continue to discuss the finer points of the

chart simply because Rakesh seems to have no interest in actually

learning...there are many members here who would benefit from more

discussion, I'm sure :-)

One of the things that I do hope might have been revealed with this chart

is the significance of the sage's dictum that the results of Rahu are

seen primarily through his dispositor. In this instance Venus...suffering

both combustion and conjunction with malefic lords.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

" ravindramani " <ravindramani

<jyotish-vidya >

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 12:42 PM

Dear Krishna,

>>>1. There are 5 malefics in Kendras (assuming Mercury to be one).

>>>Though Venus is also in a Kendra, it is weak due to partial

>>>combustion. This weans the chart in general. All planets on one side

>>>of Rahu-Ketu axis also causes some imbalance in the life.>>>

Malefics in Kendras do not promise good health. 6th Lord Mercury in 4th

house with Sun the karaka for Lagna indicates prone to accidents.

>>>2. Rahu, usually also takes on the mantle of Saturn in its period.

>>>Ideally, Saturn being the 10L, Rahu should have blessed him with a

>>>good job. Unfortunately, Saturn is partially combust and has lost

>>>Graha Yuddha with Mercury. Hence, Rahu is not strong enough to deliver

>>>on its own and hence will need the help of an AD lord to do so.>>>

Rahu behaves like Saturn too. But the real culprit here is Venus the AD

Lord. Make Rahu the MD lord as lagna. Venus would become the 8th lord

of obstructions and would be located in 10th house of profession. The

10th Lord Moon would be in 8th house. The Jupiter becomes the 3rd Lord

self efforts would be in 8th house indicating the lack of self-efforts.

I would like to write even more on this chart. But the fact of the

understand rather wants push button solution. Anyways, this is another

opportunity to know about Rahu and Venus.

Rahu/Venus and Venus/Rahu are the most challanging periods to analyse.

This is my personal opinion.

Guest guest

Dear Brother,

I think u r among rear astrologers of india

//Rahu/Venus and Venus/Rahu are the most challanging periods to analyse. This

is my personal opinion.

//

Ur above views r written in " Mystery of Rahu " by Siv Raj Sharma in

which Dr. K.N Rao has written that to make prediction about rahu/venus on the

basis of classics is very difficult

as

rahu/ven gives

1]untold miseries

2] it gives extreme prosperities

3]in between these 2 extremes there r fast changing events which can be traced

through sub-sub period

Dear C.S. Ravindramani ji,as u have written that u want to write

more on this chart, pls write .may be it may help me as i have passed very tough

life since begining of rahu and could not settle yet

hoping help from y

thanks and regards

rakesh

>

> Dear Krishna,

>

> It is good to have your comments. Thanks.

>

> >>>1. There are 5 malefics in Kendras (assuming Mercury to be one). Though

Venus is also in a Kendra, it is weak due to partial combustion. This weans the

chart in general. All planets on one side of Rahu-Ketu axis also causes some

imbalance in the life.>>>

>

> Malefics in Kendras do not promise good health. 6th Lord Mercury in 4th house

with Sun the karaka for Lagna indicates prone to accidents.

>

> >>>2. Rahu, usually also takes on the mantle of Saturn in its period. Ideally,

Saturn being the 10L, Rahu should have blessed him with a good job.

Unfortunately, Saturn is partially combust and has lost Graha Yuddha with

Mercury. Hence, Rahu is not strong enough to deliver on its own and hence will

need the help of an AD lord to do so.>>>

>

> Rahu behaves like Saturn too. But the real culprit here is Venus the AD Lord.

Make Rahu the MD lord as lagna. Venus would become the 8th lord of obstructions

and would be located in 10th house of profession. The 10th Lord Moon would be

in 8th house. The Jupiter becomes the 3rd Lord self efforts would be in 8th

house indicating the lack of self-efforts.

>

> I would like to write even more on this chart. But the fact of the matter is

Rahu and Venus.

>

> Rahu/Venus and Venus/Rahu are the most challanging periods to analyse. This

is my personal opinion.

>

> Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

>

Guest guest

PS: I might just add here quickly that the upcoming Rahu pratyantar dasa

(12 Jun-24 Nov) may present an opportunity for a change in status for the

native. Note Rahu transiting 10th...

Dear Ravindramani,

///I would like to write even more on this chart. But the fact of the

understand rather wants push button solution.///

Please don't feel you cannot continue to discuss the finer points of the

chart simply because Rakesh seems to have no interest in actually

learning...there are many members here who would benefit from more

discussion, I'm sure :-)

One of the things that I do hope might have been revealed with this chart

is the significance of the sage's dictum that the results of Rahu are

seen primarily through his dispositor. In this instance Venus...suffering

both combustion and conjunction with malefic lords.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

Guest guest

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

>>>One of the things that I do hope might have been revealed with this chart is

the significance of the sage's dictum that the results of Rahu are seen

primarily through his dispositor. In this instance Venus...suffering both

combustion and conjunction with malefic lords.>>>

In addition to the above, it is to be noted by us is that how another dictum of

the sage works here superbly. As a natural benefic Venus, who owns the 7th

house a Kendra, because of this reason, Venus sheds its benefic nature and acts

as a neutral. Venus is the strongest natural benefic and because of this

suffering, the significations of 7th house and its own natural significations

take a beat.

The Jupiter is the 9th lord and an auspicious planet for this Lagna, but because

of its other ownership of 12th house makes him somewhat impressionable, hence

this Jupiter would at times behave inauspicious because of its associations or

because of his placement. Here Jupiter sits in the 2nd house, which is owned by

Venus. We have seen the condition of Venus. From Rahu Jupiter is in 8th house.

At the best Jupiter can improve the situation but may not bring a tremendous

change in its sub-sub period. But Jupiter being in the constellation of Sun may

help him to improve the situation. Another point is that the 4th lord Moon is

also in the constellation of Sun. The close proximity between Jupiter and Moon

may improve the situation. The unfortunate thing is that Jupiter debilitates in

Navamsa. The compensating factor is that Mars, the Lagna Lord supporting him in

D-10.

Guest guest

Dear Ravindramani,

///In addition to the above, it is to be noted by us is that how another

dictum of the sage works here superbly. As a natural benefic Venus, who

owns the 7th house a Kendra, because of this reason, Venus sheds its

benefic nature and acts as a neutral.///

Yes this is a point worth noting. Also, of course, we mustn't lose sight

of the fact that Venus is a strong maraka lord, owning both 2nd and 7th

maraka bhavas. For Aries lagna Parashara says that Venus is a direct (or

independent) killer. See BPHS Ch.34: 19-22

http://jyotishvidya.com/ch34.htm

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

" ravindramani " <ravindramani

<jyotish-vidya >

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 3:48 PM

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

>>>One of the things that I do hope might have been revealed with this

>>>chart is the significance of the sage's dictum that the results of

>>>Rahu are seen primarily through his dispositor. In this instance

>>>Venus...suffering both combustion and conjunction with malefic

>>>lords.>>>

In addition to the above, it is to be noted by us is that how another

benefic nature and acts as a neutral. Venus is the strongest natural

benefic and because of this suffering, the significations of 7th house

and its own natural significations take a beat.

The Jupiter is the 9th lord and an auspicious planet for this Lagna, but

because of its other ownership of 12th house makes him somewhat

impressionable, hence this Jupiter would at times behave inauspicious

because of its associations or because of his placement. Here Jupiter

sits in the 2nd house, which is owned by Venus. We have seen the

condition of Venus. From Rahu Jupiter is in 8th house. At the best

Jupiter can improve the situation but may not bring a tremendous change

in its sub-sub period. But Jupiter being in the constellation of Sun may

help him to improve the situation. Another point is that the 4th lord

Moon is also in the constellation of Sun. The close proximity between

Jupiter and Moon may improve the situation. The unfortunate thing is that

Jupiter debilitates in Navamsa. The compensating factor is that Mars,

the Lagna Lord supporting him in D-10.

Guest guest

PS: Also, due to lordship of two maraka bhavas, Parashara has declared

Venus a malefic for Aries.

_

Dear Ravindramani,

///In addition to the above, it is to be noted by us is that how another

benefic nature and acts as a neutral.///

Yes this is a point worth noting. Also, of course, we mustn't lose sight

of the fact that Venus is a strong maraka lord, owning both 2nd and 7th

maraka bhavas. For Aries lagna Parashara says that Venus is a direct (or

independent) killer. See BPHS Ch.34: 19-22

http://jyotishvidya.com/ch34.htm

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

Guest guest

Very Dear C.S. Ravindramani sir,

Pranam.

I want to clarify only one point .I Hope and fully confident you will

tell me.

As u said , what is destiny is fixed , i fully agree that one haS to face

destiny But

1] is thre any REMEDY for all the weekness of the horoscope which you have

mentioned so that native may get benifitted

2] I could not get what u mean by

///You must also know the spiritual side of Rahu and the value of patience///

though i m very spiritual and even have desire to realise GOD . do u want

to hnt something

thanks and regards

rakesh

>

> Dear Rakesh,

>

> Having gone through such a book and quoting the nature of Rahu/Venus period,

in such a manner (promptly & so quickly) after reading my message, I hope and

trust, you must very well know the limitations of astrologers too.

>

> You must also know the spiritual side of Rahu and the value of patience.

>

> God bless you.

>

> Sincerely yours, C.S. Ravindramani.

jyotish-vidya , " rakesh.behal " <rakesh.behal@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Brother,

> > I think u r among rear astrologers of india

> >

> > //Rahu/Venus and Venus/Rahu are the most challanging periods to analyse.

This is my personal opinion.

> > //

> >

> > Ur above views r written in " Mystery of Rahu " by Siv Raj Sharma

in which Dr. K.N Rao has written that to make prediction about rahu/venus on the

basis of classics is very difficult

> > as

> >

> > rahu/ven gives

> > 1]untold miseries

> > 2] it gives extreme prosperities

> > 3]in between these 2 extremes there r fast changing events which can be

traced through sub-sub period

> >

> >

> > Dear C.S. Ravindramani ji,as u have written that u want to

write more on this chart, pls write .may be it may help me as i have passed very

tough life since begining of rahu and could not settle yet

> > hoping help from y

> >

> > thanks and regards

> > rakesh

> >

>

Guest guest

--

Wendy, I have read elsewhere that 'dvimarako na marakaha' meaning same lord of

two maraka houses is not a maraka.

Regards,

Neena

- In jyotish-vidya , " Mrs. Wendy " <jyotishvidya wrote:

>

> PS: Also, due to lordship of two maraka bhavas, Parashara has declared

> Venus a malefic for Aries.

> _

>

>

>

> Dear Ravindramani,

>

> ///In addition to the above, it is to be noted by us is that how another

> dictum of the sage works here superbly. As a natural benefic Venus, who

> owns the 7th house a Kendra, because of this reason, Venus sheds its

> benefic nature and acts as a neutral.///

>

> Yes this is a point worth noting. Also, of course, we mustn't lose sight

> of the fact that Venus is a strong maraka lord, owning both 2nd and 7th

> maraka bhavas. For Aries lagna Parashara says that Venus is a direct (or

> independent) killer. See BPHS Ch.34: 19-22

> http://jyotishvidya.com/ch34.htm

>

> Best Wishes,

> Mrs. Wendy

> http://JyotishVidya.com

> ___

>

Guest guest

Dear Neena,

Perhaps you can share where you read this.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

" neenako " <neena-k

<jyotish-vidya >

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 6:34 PM

--

Wendy, I have read elsewhere that 'dvimarako na marakaha' meaning same

lord of two maraka houses is not a maraka.

Regards,

Neena

Guest guest

PS: From my point of view this would seem to defy common sense. I do hope

you will share your source with us :-)

Dear Neena,

Perhaps you can share where you read this.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

" neenako " <neena-k

<jyotish-vidya >

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 6:34 PM

--

Wendy, I have read elsewhere that 'dvimarako na marakaha' meaning same

lord of two maraka houses is not a maraka.

Regards,

Neena

Guest guest

Rakesh,

///1] is thre any REMEDY for all the weekness of the horoscope which you

have mentioned so that native may get benifitted///

I'd like to respond to this as Ravindramani has already told you that he

cannot advise remedies for you and that maybe other members might like to

suggest...

Due to your persistence I decided to offer (in my opinion) the best

remedy available for you at this time...especially considering the

transit of Saturn etc.. Not only did you not have the courtesy to

acknowledge this, you continue to demand a remedy from Ravindramani after

he has already stated that he could not do this.

I am now firmer than ever in my resolve never to offer remedies for

people demanding this on the forum. Truly you need to adopt an attitude

of humility and acceptance of " God's Holy Will " ...do the best you can

with every day that's allotted to you and leave the rest to God. Keep

trying and don't give up! Turn to God with humility for strength and

guidance!

This by the way can be a great opportunity for you to experience the

essence of what we call " God " ...you don't need worldly success for this!

As you may (or may not) know, 4th bhava, holding dasa lord's dispositor,

is a moksha bhava...make use of it! As they say, great misery, great

suffering and/or loss can be a portal to " awakening " ...we just need to

surrender to it!

Many here have been through difficult times, some have faced

homelessness, loss of family, loss of health and all material comforts

for many long years. We survive it and (hopefully) live to experience a

new and more favourable dasa.

As for the below quote from you...

///rahu/ven gives

1]untold miseries

2] it gives extreme prosperities

3]in between these 2 extremes there r fast changing events which can be

traced through sub-sub period///

Untold miseries have, in your own words, been the order of the day during

your Rahu dasa...due undoubtedly to the condition/nature of his

dispositor Venus. Extreme prosperity would depend on Venus being

favourably disposed in your horoscope.

Thank You,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

<jyotish-vidya >

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 5:09 PM

Very Dear C.S. Ravindramani sir,

Pranam.

I want to clarify only one point .I Hope and fully confident

you will tell me.

As u said , what is destiny is fixed , i fully agree that one haS to

face destiny But

1] is thre any REMEDY for all the weekness of the horoscope which you

have mentioned so that native may get benifitted

2] I could not get what u mean by

///You must also know the spiritual side of Rahu and the value of

patience///

though i m very spiritual and even have desire to realise GOD . do

u want to hnt something

thanks and regards

rakesh

Guest guest

Dear Ravindramani,I am not clear about one thing. Regarding malefics in kendras -  is your comment an addition to what I said or is it contrary to what I said?Regards,Krishna

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 10:12 AM, ravindramani <ravindramani wrote:

Dear Krishna,

>>>1. There are 5 malefics in Kendras (assuming Mercury to be one). Though Venus is also in a Kendra, it is weak due to partial combustion. This weans the chart in general. All planets on one side of Rahu-Ketu axis also causes some imbalance in the life.>>>

Malefics in Kendras do not promise good health. 6th Lord Mercury in 4th house with Sun the karaka for Lagna indicates prone to accidents.

>>>2. Rahu, usually also takes on the mantle of Saturn in its period. Ideally, Saturn being the 10L, Rahu should have blessed him with a good job. Unfortunately, Saturn is partially combust and has lost Graha Yuddha with Mercury. Hence, Rahu is not strong enough to deliver on its own and hence will need the help of an AD lord to do so.>>>

Rahu behaves like Saturn too. But the real culprit here is Venus the AD Lord. Make Rahu the MD lord as lagna. Venus would become the 8th lord of obstructions and would be located in 10th house of profession. The 10th Lord Moon would be in 8th house. The Jupiter becomes the 3rd Lord self efforts would be in 8th house indicating the lack of self-efforts.

I would like to write even more on this chart. But the fact of the matter is that, as Mrs. Wendy expressed, the indivudal is not keen to understand rather wants push button solution. Anyways, this is another opportunity to know about Rahu and Venus.

Rahu/Venus and Venus/Rahu are the most challanging periods to analyse. This is my personal opinion.

Guest guest

Dear Krishna ji,

10th lord in 8th house and 10th lord in 12th house i.e. in 11th from 10th or in

3rd from 10th i.e. in upchay sthan from own house, do you consider that as bad

placement for 10th lord?

Can you please give your opinion when you get a chance.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

jyotish-vidya , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58

wrote:

>

> Dear Ravindramani,

>

> I am not clear about one thing. Regarding malefics in kendras - is your

> comment an addition to what I said or is it contrary to what I said?

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

> On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 10:12 AM, ravindramani <ravindramaniwrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Krishna,

> >

> > It is good to have your comments. Thanks.

> >

> >

> > >>>1. There are 5 malefics in Kendras (assuming Mercury to be one). Though

> > Venus is also in a Kendra, it is weak due to partial combustion. This weans

> > the chart in general. All planets on one side of Rahu-Ketu axis also causes

> > some imbalance in the life.>>>

> >

> > Malefics in Kendras do not promise good health. 6th Lord Mercury in 4th

> > house with Sun the karaka for Lagna indicates prone to accidents.

> >

> > >>>2. Rahu, usually also takes on the mantle of Saturn in its period.

> > Ideally, Saturn being the 10L, Rahu should have blessed him with a good job.

> > Unfortunately, Saturn is partially combust and has lost Graha Yuddha with

> > Mercury. Hence, Rahu is not strong enough to deliver on its own and hence

> > will need the help of an AD lord to do so.>>>

> >

> > Rahu behaves like Saturn too. But the real culprit here is Venus the AD

> > Lord. Make Rahu the MD lord as lagna. Venus would become the 8th lord of

> > obstructions and would be located in 10th house of profession. The 10th Lord

> > Moon would be in 8th house. The Jupiter becomes the 3rd Lord self efforts

> > would be in 8th house indicating the lack of self-efforts.

> >

> > I would like to write even more on this chart. But the fact of the matter

> > is that, as Mrs. Wendy expressed, the indivudal is not keen to understand

> > rather wants push button solution. Anyways, this is another opportunity to

> > know about Rahu and Venus.

> >

> > Rahu/Venus and Venus/Rahu are the most challanging periods to analyse. This

> > is my personal opinion.

> >

> > Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Krishna,

Benefics in Kendras protect the health. Malefics in Kendras do not give that

protection. Generally Benefics means natural benefics and Malefics means

natural malefics.

For Aries Lagna, as per the instructions of Sage Parashara, Mercury rules the

3rd and 6th houses hence he becomes a functional malefic. Likewise, Venus owns

the 2nd and the 7th houses; they are known as Marakastanas, he becomes a

potential maraka, hence a functional malefic. Though Saturn owns the 10th a

powerful Kendra and sheds the malefic nature and tends to do good but

simultaneously he owns the 11th house, hence he becomes a functional malefic for

this Lagna.

The malefics Rahu and Ketu are placed in Ascendant and Decendant. Saturn and

Sun as natural malefics in the 4th house.(though by virtue of 5th house owner,

Sun becomes functional benefic but in adverse dasha and transit he will not

protect the health).

The cluster of natural malefics and functional malefics mar the sitution and

they do not promise a good health; this is what I wrote.

jyotish-vidya , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58

wrote:

>

> Dear Ravindramani,

>

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

Guest guest

Dear Ravindramani,I understood what you said earlier. I was not looking for an elaboration (you are welcome though :-). What I wanted to know is - do you consider malefics in kendras only for health purposes or do you also consider malefics in kendras as factors affecting the good fortune of the native?

Regards,KrishnaOn Wed, May 27, 2009 at 10:15 PM, ravindramani <ravindramani wrote:

Dear Krishna,

Benefics in Kendras protect the health. Malefics in Kendras do not give that protection. Generally Benefics means natural benefics and Malefics means natural malefics.

For Aries Lagna, as per the instructions of Sage Parashara, Mercury rules the 3rd and 6th houses hence he becomes a functional malefic. Likewise, Venus owns the 2nd and the 7th houses; they are known as Marakastanas, he becomes a potential maraka, hence a functional malefic. Though Saturn owns the 10th a powerful Kendra and sheds the malefic nature and tends to do good but simultaneously he owns the 11th house, hence he becomes a functional malefic for this Lagna.

The malefics Rahu and Ketu are placed in Ascendant and Decendant. Saturn and Sun as natural malefics in the 4th house.(though by virtue of 5th house owner, Sun becomes functional benefic but in adverse dasha and transit he will not protect the health).

The cluster of natural malefics and functional malefics mar the sitution and they do not promise a good health; this is what I wrote.

jyotish-vidya , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

>

> Dear Ravindramani,

>

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

Guest guest

Dear Ash ji,In general what I follow is that any house lord is in a dusthana (6,8,12) from lagna affects that house negatively. Of course there are a few exceptions to this general rule.Regards,Krishna

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 9:51 PM, ashsam73 <kas wrote:

Dear Krishna ji,

10th lord in 8th house and 10th lord in 12th house i.e. in 11th from 10th or in 3rd from 10th i.e. in upchay sthan from own house, do you consider that as bad placement for 10th lord?

Can you please give your opinion when you get a chance.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

jyotish-vidya , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

>

> Dear Ravindramani,

>

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

> On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 10:12 AM, ravindramani <ravindramaniwrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Krishna,

> >

> > It is good to have your comments. Thanks.

> >

> >

> > >>>1. There are 5 malefics in Kendras (assuming Mercury to be one). Though

> > Venus is also in a Kendra, it is weak due to partial combustion. This weans

> > the chart in general. All planets on one side of Rahu-Ketu axis also causes

> > some imbalance in the life.>>>

> >

> > Malefics in Kendras do not promise good health. 6th Lord Mercury in 4th

> > house with Sun the karaka for Lagna indicates prone to accidents.

> >

> > >>>2. Rahu, usually also takes on the mantle of Saturn in its period.

> > Ideally, Saturn being the 10L, Rahu should have blessed him with a good job.

> > Unfortunately, Saturn is partially combust and has lost Graha Yuddha with

> > Mercury. Hence, Rahu is not strong enough to deliver on its own and hence

> > will need the help of an AD lord to do so.>>>

> >

> > Rahu behaves like Saturn too. But the real culprit here is Venus the AD

> > Lord. Make Rahu the MD lord as lagna. Venus would become the 8th lord of

> > obstructions and would be located in 10th house of profession. The 10th Lord

> > Moon would be in 8th house. The Jupiter becomes the 3rd Lord self efforts

> > would be in 8th house indicating the lack of self-efforts.

> >

> > I would like to write even more on this chart. But the fact of the matter

> > is that, as Mrs. Wendy expressed, the indivudal is not keen to understand

> > rather wants push button solution. Anyways, this is another opportunity to

> > know about Rahu and Venus.

> >

> > Rahu/Venus and Venus/Rahu are the most challanging periods to analyse. This

> > is my personal opinion.

> >

> > Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

> >

> >