IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Lal Kitab Discussion Group Silver bangle with a copper stud

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends, I have been reading the discussions regularly. Due to very busy schedule at my work place I don't take part actively in the discussions. but , I could not forbid my self as the discussion is going array with a small misconception about budh.

Just from the very first discussion,it was emphasized that Budh shall not be got involved in the remedy for Mangal Bud. Before i proceed further, I reproduce below , few transcription from the Holy Book which all of you must have came through while studying:-

1. Mangal Bud ko buray asar se roknay wala Chander Dil Rekha Hai (मंगल बद को बà¥à¤°à¥‡ असर की तरफ से रोकने वाला चंदर दिल रेखा है2. 'Sir Rekha' Sahi Ho tou Mangal Bud Kaa asar bura naa Hoga, Agar Budh Qayam aur Darust Ho to Mangal Bud Ka Asar Bura Naa Hoga.

( सर रेखा सही हो तो मंगल बद का बà¥à¤°à¤¾ असर न होगा. अगर बà¥à¤§ क़ायम और दरà¥à¤¸à¥à¤¤ हो तो मंगल बद का असर बà¥à¤°à¤¾ न होगा )Now What is the darust Halat of Budh?Here are my views:Is it the Round with a Break or Complete round. If we take The definition of 'Bejod' as open ended ring or jointed/welded then that will not represent darust or true Budh. Any kink or break in the roundness will disturb Budh as well as all the planets who always revolve/walk on the path(Dayra) of Budh.

Coming to second Definition of 'Bejod' as being given by Repected Yograj Prabhakar Ji , one piece ring with no joint or joint less represent true and darust Budh.Why?because this true budh shape is owned by all the planets and represent there darust halat.

Take an example of EclipseWhen Any planet is eclipsed, it shape, visually or (Sphere of energy), is changed from True roundness to elliptical or we can say as non round. Which mean the Budh has been disturbed there , resulting the bad result or no result of that planet. We must not jump to conclusion that Budh,(who is called in book at many place as Ullu Ka patha, Haram Zadi Laundiya else else, because of it bad position in certain houses,) is Bad or never be a good planet. It is Budh which helps Shukkar to be a Mother or father or a good spouse. It is Budh who with Sun makes as Masnooyi Mangal Nek. and with Shukkar it make Masnooyi Sooraj except with Mangal it make Shani Rahu Subhao.

Dear friends this book has the text/scripted in Urdu but dialact/Words of this book is of Punjab origin. In Punjabi, Bejod means without any Joint. 'Chhalla', Kada, Choodi, are called a round rings with or without joints. When we call Bejod Chhalla, Kada, Choodi then it means that one piece round shape. Bejod Sariya Means Straight rod without joint. By Using Bejod Chandi Kaa Kada/CHoodi we Keep the Budh darust which keeps the Moon as well as Mars to be on right path. Another term used in discussion is of steel, seamless steel pipes. or steel/Silver pipes. Friends the reference here in the book is not for steel(stainless, Mild Steel etc.) it is " faulad " or you can say as wrought/Cast iron which normally do not get rusted. That is all about my opinion about this remedy.RegardsNirmal Kumar BhardwajOn 6/14/07, Geeta Pahuja <

geetp56 wrote:

The holes in the nose or ears are also Budh. For malefic Jupiter we take the help of Jupiter's asya, for malefic Ketu, Ketu kayam, for sun pray to sun, for Rahu malefic taking blessing of Rahu etc. In the same manner, main remedies for Mercury are done by keeping Mercury happy or with things related to mercury. Silver ring in nose is used to give the help of moon to budh. The remedy for malefic Budh is the piercing of the nose of Budh 8 Person's daughter(budh) and putting silver ring in her nose not the stud. Round holes represent budh, jo body per kayam ho jata he. In the same manner the only yellow pumpkin which is ripen and empty from inside is budh and is offered to a temple. Silver ball which is hollow inside is also budh . Big utencils with lid and empty from inside, kept in the house are budh. Dholak is hollow from inside and is budh. It is not

necessary that Gol aakar hone se budh hota he. When we talk about ketu, it is black and white or two coloured dog or chitkabra dog. If the dog is of red colour it will be ketu but with the effect of budh. In the same way if the horse is of yellow colour then even though horse is chandra but it will carry the effects of jupiter. Therefore, remedy of steel challa is help of saturn to mercury.

Budh is napunsak grah. it does not give its own results. It gives the results of the planet which sits with it or of the rashi in which it is placed. When we do a hole in body we kayam budh on our body and with hole the surface of the skin also spreads or increases in the same manner as the person who uses more brain increases his intelligentia. geetavarun_trvd <varun_trvd (AT) (DOT) co.in>

wrote: Respected Yograj ji, For each one of us, who is a student of Lal Kitab, Pandit ji is poojneeya, and anusarneeya. Assuming that he suggested a completely closed steel chaalla for budh in 12th then would you agree that Pandit ji wanted to establish budh and not Saturn? If so, don't you think we should try to find the logic behind this? What Pt. Lalkitabee ji has done is to prove that the intention of Pandit ji was to establish Saturn in its purest form. In other words he took the help of Saturn to suppress budh because Saturn alone has all the three qualities of : being a friend of mercury, one

who is not hostile to Jupiter and can also keep rahu in control. We are discussing the issue dispassionately and academically and none of us can ever dream of going contrary to what Pandit ji has

said. For all of us he is the last word. But it is always better to understand the logic behind the upaya so that other upaya can be devised keeping in mind the karaks and the principles of Lal Kitab.

With regards and utmost respect, Varun Trivedi

, Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar wrote: > > Acharya Lalkitabee ji Maharaj, > > Ap Lal Kitab Jyotish Mein Ek Khas Reputation Rakhtey Hain, Jis Ke Aas-Paas Bhi Pahunch Paana Kum-Az-Kum Mujh Jaise Haqeer Insaan Ke Toh Bootey Ki Baat Nahi Hai. Main Badey Adab-O-khaloos Se Do Baatein Kehne Ki Ijaazat

Chahoonga. > > 1. Meharbani kar ke Zara Ghaur se Dekhiye ki is Nacheez ne kya arz kiya hai . Jisko Ap Kaano Ki Suni Farma Rahe hain, Wo Pundit Ji ke Mukharvind Se Nikla Huya Aadesh hai, Us Aadesh Ko Koyi Aur Beshaq Kisi Tarah Bhi Ley, Magar Mere Liye Woh Utimate Aur Absolute hai. > > 2. Mere Ajeez Dost, Ankhan Ki Dekhi Ko Maine Jis Sandarbh Mein Istehmaal Kiya hai Meharbaani Karke Ap Usko Usi Sandarbh Mein Hi Dekhein. Kyon Ki Agar Hum Muddey se Bahar Jakar Kori Laffazee Aur Filmi Dialogues Baazi Mein Ulajh Jayengey to Ye Poori Ki Poori Discussion Mehaz Zehnee-Ayyashi Ban Kar Reh Jayegi. > > > Respectfully

> Yograj Prabhakar. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > lalkitabee <lalkitabee wrote: > Respected Yograj ji

> A scholar of lalkitab like u , who never goes beyond the single word of this revered book, even who was so careful to the use of MOOL LALKITAB that couldn't tolerated the use of words like " MASLAN " & " JAISE " (EVEN BOTH HAVE SAME MEANINGS.).Kisi ko yah achchha lagaa ya nahi lekin mujhe aapkaa yah tarikaa bahut achchha lagaa tha.But a person who was so strict at this issue to use of ORIGINAL BOOK. Alas! today the same person is advicing me to believe " AAANKHAN DEKHI " only. In fact there is so much written prooves r available in KAGAD KI LEKHI. > If AANKHAN KI DEKHI WAS SO SUFFIECIENT ,THEN Y & FOR WHAT WE SHUD READ LALKITAB & for what purpose it was written ? The person who used the word as DALDA BOOK, for the use of other books based upon original book & appriciated the use of original book only , even prescribed to read URDU WRITTEN book only. Today he is

saying to believe only AANKHAN DEKHI. > As u r saying me:- Tu kehta Kagad Ki Lekhi > Main Kehta Ankhan Ki Dekhi. > I want to recall u with humble words that :- 1.KAGAD KI LEKHI IS MOST RELIABLE > 2.ANKHAN KI DEKHI IS MORE RELIABLE > 3.KAANO KI SUNI IS LESS RELIABLE > And u r confessing urself in ur mail that u r saying KAANO KI SUNI, not aankhan ki dekhi.(U can re-read ur mail for confirmation) > As well as my colorful artical, " U can see all colors were used to provide a grasp to the subject, for a reader. Specially for them who use quotes from lalkitab. And other side i want to say that i didnt saw Pujya Pandit Ji, but i see

his image 1st of all, which is available at www.originallalkitab.com ,bfor making a write- up .After this I read & use only KAGAD KI LEKHI " by Pujya Pandit Ji ,as per my capability & understanding.AB AAP HEE KAHO KI MAIN KAANO KI SUNI PAR BHAROSAA KAROON YA PANDIT JI KE DWARA KHUD LIKHI HUYEE KITAB PAR BHAROSAA KAROON. > Only Lalkitab is a live statue of Pujya Pandit Ji for me, no any other way. If there is any other way, nesseccery to confirm from lalkitab or according to the rules of lalkitab bfor acceptance. > With Regards > Pt.Lalkitabee > , Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar@> wrote:

> > > > Dear Vipin Shukla Ji, > > It is yet another very impressive and colorful description indeed Vipin Bhai. Why a Bejod

Chhalla is recommended, what is the logic behind this remedy, how it works and how many planets are involved in the whole process is a separate issue. But I disagree to agree with your perception regarding the description/specification of a Bejod Chhalla. In my humble opinion it should be (rather must be) nothing but a totally seamless one, no matter whether it is prepared by cutting, molding or any other method. > > > > Believe me, my conviction is not baseless. I know many people whom Pundit ji recommended the rings in question and strictly advised them to procure the seamless ones only. Therefore, for me Pundit jis diktat is absolute and conclusive since I am a more practical guy rather than a theoretical one. I am quoting the following lines of Sant Kabir ji to clarify my stance (certainty not intended to offend a good friend like you): > > > > Tu kehta Kagad Ki

Lekhi > > Main Kehta Ankhan Ki Dekhi. > > > > Finally, one humble request to you, kindly use single color and font in your writings. Ornate presentations somehow diminish the very spirit of your otherwise brilliant script. > > > > Respectfully > > Yograj Prabhakar > > > > > > > > > > > > lalkitabee lalkitabee@ wrote: > > Respected Yograj ji, KiranJit Ji & Geeta ji,

> > I was reading views written by all of u about BEJOD CHHALLA. I have some opinion of mine & i want to share here.All of u r prooving the meaning of BEJOD Challa. As wel as i can say the word has been used for budh ,specially for khana no.12 budh. > > Bfor continue next i want to say , " Yes,every round thing is not necessarily a representative of budh.But in perview of remedy of lalkitab it will be counted of

budh 1st of all , after that we have to see its metal etc for sub-planetry object. > > Again im coming to the point .Here is the question:- > > 1. Y Budh is remediable in 12th ? > > 2. If it is remediable , what modus operandi will be useful ?

> > 3. Y Pujya Pandit ji said Iron made BEJOD FAULAD KA CHALLA ? > > (a).Is there was a motive to establish BUDH? > > (b)Is there was a motive to establish SATURN ? > > Ans No. 1:- In the very bigining of lalkitab has been written ---

YAHEE CHAKKAR MAIN DAALE RAKHNE KI DUSHMANI BARHASPAT (jup.) SE BUDH KO HOGI. (Here is clear that budh is enemy of Jupiter & in khana no 12 it is NEECh, as well as there is partnership of Neech Rahu in khana no12th so with the role of his friend rahu ,the Budh reveals itself to fulfil its rival nature to Jupiter,Now Neech budh wants to eatablish the empire of neech rahu.Bcoz if we see masnuyee

of Budh (Guru+ Rahu) ,the we can analyze the Role of Rahu in 12th. In fact it spreads its mean or evil activities, so it is remediable Rahu to bura hogaa hee chahey asal rahu khana 6 main hee kyon na

baithaa ho aise main mandey rahu ka bhi upay budh ke upay se pehley kar denaa shayad hi koyee faydaa pahunchaa sakey > > > > Ans.2. Now wat to do? Clearly written in lalkitab for budh of khana no.12 :- > > 4 CHHATHEY (6th) 9 ,12 MAAREY, 3 DOOJAA NAHI BACHTAA HO > > GURU RAAHU KHUD JAD SE KATtEY, SUKHIYAA RAANI NA RAJA HO > > SHANI RAVI KOYEE 12 BAITHEY ASAR JEHAR NA UN PAR HO.

> > SAATH SAATHI GRAH SHATRU HOTE JEHAR SHANI MAIN BHARTAA HO > > Now Pujya Pandit ji used to establish Saturn at budh & himself said shani & Ravi will reduce the poison of Budh.In this perview Pandit ji suggested BEJOD FAULAD KA CHHALLA (jise jod ya taankaa na lagaa ho, means

open ended) > > The conflict is here to know about wat is BEJOD. I saw many opinions at this. I want to say that Pandit ji could use the word --- dhalaayee main dhaal kar banyaa huyaa ya dhalaa hua . It was not a rare word at that time.Plz read my observations with the lalkitab verdicts. > > Ans no.3 a :- At other side clearly said --- JOD YA TAANKAA NA LAGAA HO. ( It means jod or welding will include Rahu with budh & it will give bad effects.) As wel as, about one peace without joint or moulded ring , it will be Budh's impact at shani. Here is no lozic to mix budh & shani or establishing Budh > > .Ans No.3b

:- Here clear lozic is to establish a planet which may be respectful to guru & may be the friend of budh. Both these attributes are in Saturn only. (That is why, Pujya Pandit Ji did not told to wear a BEJOD-ring of silver or copper) At other side it can control hidden

bad activities of rahu supporting Budh. So BEJOD (Open ended)RING AT LAST FINGER (Which is directly concerned with budh ) is a remedy. Otherwise wearing Budh for malefic Budh ,how much proper ,all of u can analyze. Even Respected Pandit ji written--

KHAALIS FAULAD JISE JANG (Rust = Rahu) NA LAGNE PAAYE…………JIS KADAR JYADAA CHAMAKDAAR SAAF SUTHRAA HOGAA USI KADAR LAMP MAIN SAAF CHIMNEY YA BIJLI KEE LEHAR KE LIYE BALB KA KAAM DEGA AUR BHAGYA KI SOYEE HUYEE LEHAR KO FAURAN JAGAA DEGAA .Wat a similey used by Pandit ji –Evil Electric waves of Rahu- part of Budh can be modified as a light of lamp of good luck. So much equal to the power & use of electricity in modern age. It means pure Saturn ,even > > which would not be covered by Rahu (Rust), then how it can be used it in the shape of Budh. All of all, only Saturn's establishment at Budh is motive there & it is clearly written in

lalkitab. > > With readings of this revered book, In my opinion--Making Ring completely rounded will disturb the remedy ,even it may be TAANKE WAALI or MOULDED. Making it jointless with two ends is a establishment of saturn with a path for Jupiter into budh under the supervision of Saturn.(Ya aise bola jaye ki budh ke daayre main brihaspati ki havaa ka raastaa denaa hoga. Isee vazah se hee Budh 12 ke liye kesar ka TILAK bhi kahaa gayaa hai taaki budh ka masnuyee walaa guru ka hissa(Part) theek ho jaye use POWER miley aur Pujya Pandit ji ne to yah bhi likhaa hai ki RAAKH (Budh) KA TILAK PITA (Guru) PAR BHAAREE HOGAA. Means establishment of BUDH by TILAK of RAAKH will create distruction at all.So it is very clear that eastablishment of budh has been totally denied & once Budh is denied totally,how it is possible to accept as a remedial tool again, It is the reason that endless ring also will be

denied .Or we can say Saturn is as a medium or middle-man > > there only. > > > > With regards > > Pt.Lalkitabee > > > >

, Yograj Prabhakar yr_prabhakar@ wrote: > > > > > > Respected Dr. Kiranjit Sahib, > > > > > > So many techniques are discussed for making Joint Less Steel Rings, Like the Dhalayi Wala method as mentioned by you, and by cutting a pipe suggested earlier by some other colleague. > > > > > > As far as the Dhalayi Wala method is concerned, it is perfectly alright. But there is a problem in Pipe cutting method, most of the pipes have joint, whereas we require a seamless pipe for this purpose, and seamless pipes are not easily available and are much more costlier than

the normal ones. Moreover pipes have a fixed inner dia like 12mm, 19mm, 25mm and so on, so making a ring by cutting pipe (even the seamless one) is not a wise idea. > > > > > > The best way is to prepare the Joint less ring is by drilling a steel rod as per the finger thickness, this can be done on a lathe machine by a machine man quite easily, all you need is to find a willing machine man. > > > > > > Finally, you have said that every round thing is not necessarily a representative of Budh, can you elaborate this point for a student like me? > > > > > > With regards > > > Yograj Prabhakar. > > > > > > > > > kiranjit kumar kapatjal@ wrote: > > > dear Friends, > > > There is no doubt that " bejod' stands for without a joint or 'tanka'(goldsmith's language) i.e. the silver

bangle has to be made by a workman who makes it by DHALAI. These workmen r now difficult to find with the result that the practiotioners of lk started talking of pipes etc. > > > the same is for steel ring for budh 12. where ever the word is " bejod " it is dhalai wala i.e. pouring the molten metal into a sancha. As mentioned earlier also, every round thing is not necessarily a representative of budh. > > > wih best wishes;

> > > sincerely, > > > kiranjeet > > > > > > > > > > > > 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time > > > with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > TV dinner still cooling? > > >

Check out " Tonight's Picks " on TV. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. > > > > > > > > > > Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection. > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.

Know how!

Guest guest

Respected Nirmal Ji

Budh may be elliptical or non-elliptical .Budh is budh itself due to

its roundness or ellipticity. The shape may be as sphere or as

elliptical.It is not a measurement of DURUST or BEDURUST BUDH. It

is a different chapter.Pandit ji used the word ANDAA (egg) for

budh.He used usualy-- BUDH KA ANDAA, KHADAA ANDAA ,LETAA HUA

ANDAA , GANDAA ANDAA .If elliptical shape is malefic budh ,Y pandit

ji catagorised it.Pandit ji addressed budh as Andaa even where

benefic budh also addressed KHADAA ANDAA by Pandit ji. & where it

is malefic it has been called GANDAA ANDAA.U know egg has never a

shape as sphere. So It is wrong that elliptical shape of budh is a

sign of malefic budh only.May be elliptical or sphere ,both r budh

only,without any perception of malefic or benefic.

At other side in perview of Mars u r

saying " Budh Kayam aur darust ho to mangal bad ka bura asar na hoga "

etc.. Yes it is true & written in Revered Lalkitab but Im unable to

understand that wat do u mean here ? Wat r u accepting with those

two lines ? Do u mean , " in the remedy (Silver Kadaa) for Mars

4th ,Mercury also shud be accepted in KADAA (endless round) with

this remedy as DURUST MERCURY ? Plz clerify.After that all of us can

go to conclusion.

With regards

Pt.Lalkitabee

, NKB <nirbhar wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

> I have been reading the discussions regularly. Due to very busy

schedule at

> my work place I don't take part actively in the discussions. but ,

I could

> not forbid my self as the discussion is going array with a small

> misconception about budh.

>

> Just from the very first discussion,it was emphasized that Budh

shall not be

> got involved in the remedy for Mangal Bud. Before i proceed

further, I

> reproduce below , few transcription from the Holy Book which all

of you must

> have came through while studying:-

>

> 1. Mangal Bud ko buray asar se roknay wala Chander Dil Rekha Hai

(मंगल बद को

> बà¥à¤°à¥‡ असर की तरफ से रोकने

वाला चंदर दिल रेखा है

> 2. 'Sir Rekha' Sahi Ho tou Mangal Bud Kaa asar bura naa Hoga, Agar

Budh

> Qayam aur Darust Ho to Mangal Bud Ka Asar Bura Naa Hoga.

> ( सर रेखा सही हो तो मंगल बद

का बà¥à¤°à¤¾ असर न होगा. अगर बà¥à¤§

क़ायम ठ" र दरà¥à¤¸à¥à¤¤ हो तो

> मंगल बद का असर बà¥à¤°à¤¾ न होग

ा )

>

> Now What is the darust Halat of Budh?

> Here are my views:

> Is it the Round with a Break or Complete round.

> If we take The definition of 'Bejod' as open ended ring or

jointed/welded

> then that will not represent darust or true Budh. Any kink or

break in the

> roundness will disturb Budh as well as all the planets who always

> revolve/walk on the path(Dayra) of Budh.

> Coming to second Definition of 'Bejod' as being given by Repected

Yograj

> Prabhakar Ji , one piece ring with no joint or joint less

represent true and

> darust Budh.

> Why?

> because this true budh shape is owned by all the planets and

represent there

> darust halat.

> Take an example of Eclipse

> When Any planet is eclipsed, it shape, visually or (Sphere of

energy), is

> changed from True roundness to elliptical or we can say as non

round. Which

> mean the Budh has been disturbed there , resulting the bad result

or no

> result of that planet.

> We must not jump to conclusion that Budh,(who is called in book at

many

> place as Ullu Ka patha, Haram Zadi Laundiya else else, because of

it bad

> position in certain houses,) is Bad or never be a good planet.

> It is Budh which helps Shukkar to be a Mother or father or a good

spouse. It

> is Budh who with Sun makes as Masnooyi Mangal Nek. and with

Shukkar it make

> Masnooyi Sooraj except with Mangal it make Shani Rahu Subhao.

> Dear friends this book has the text/scripted in Urdu but

dialact/Words of

> this book is of Punjab origin. In Punjabi, Bejod means without

any Joint.

> 'Chhalla', Kada, Choodi, are called a round rings with or without

joints.

> When we call Bejod Chhalla, Kada, Choodi then it means that one

piece round

> shape.

> Bejod Sariya Means Straight rod without joint.

> By Using Bejod Chandi Kaa Kada/CHoodi we Keep the Budh darust

which keeps

> the Moon as well as Mars to be on right path.

>

> Another term used in discussion is of steel, seamless steel pipes.

or

> steel/Silver pipes. Friends the reference here in the book is not

for

> steel(stainless, Mild Steel etc.) it is " faulad " or you can say as

> wrought/Cast iron which normally do not get rusted.

>

> That is all about my opinion about this remedy.

> Regards

> Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj

>

> On 6/14/07, Geeta Pahuja <geetp56 wrote:

> >

> > The holes in the nose or ears are also Budh. For malefic

Jupiter we take

> > the help of Jupiter's asya, for malefic Ketu, Ketu kayam, for

sun pray to

> > sun, for Rahu malefic taking blessing of Rahu etc. In the same

manner, main

> > remedies for Mercury are done by keeping Mercury happy or with

things

> > related to mercury. Silver ring in nose is used to give the help

of moon to

> > budh. The remedy for malefic Budh is the piercing of the nose

of Budh 8

> > Person's daughter(budh) and putting silver ring in her nose not

the stud.

> > Round holes represent budh, jo body per kayam ho jata he. In

the same

> > manner the only yellow pumpkin which is ripen and empty from

inside is budh

> > and is offered to a temple. Silver ball which is hollow inside

is also budh

> > . Big utencils with lid and empty from inside, kept in the house

are budh.

> > Dholak is hollow from inside and is budh. It is not necessary

that Gol aakar

> > hone se budh hota he. When we talk about ketu, it is black and

white or two

> > coloured dog or chitkabra dog. If the dog is of red colour it

will be ketu

> > but with the effect of budh. In the same way if the horse is of

yellow

> > colour then even though horse is chandra but it will carry the

effects of

> > jupiter. Therefore, remedy of steel challa is help of saturn

to mercury.

> >

> >

> > Budh is napunsak grah. it does not give its own results. It

gives the

> > results of the planet which sits with it or of the rashi in

which it is

> > placed. When we do a hole in body we kayam budh on our body and

with hole

> > the surface of the skin also spreads or increases in the same

manner as the

> > person who uses more brain increases his intelligentia.

> >

> > geeta

> >

> >

> > *varun_trvd <varun_trvd* wrote:

> >

> > Respected Yograj ji,

> >

> > For each one of us, who is a student of Lal Kitab, Pandit ji is

> > poojneeya, and anusarneeya. Assuming that he suggested a

completely

> > closed steel chaalla for budh in 12th then would you agree that

> > Pandit ji wanted to establish budh and not Saturn?

> >

> > If so, don't you think we should try to find the logic behind

this?

> >

> > What Pt. Lalkitabee ji has done is to prove that the intention of

> > Pandit ji was to establish Saturn in its purest form. In other

words

> > he took the help of Saturn to suppress budh because Saturn alone

has

> > all the three qualities of : being a friend of mercury, one who

is

> > not hostile to Jupiter and can also keep rahu in control.

> >

> > We are discussing the issue dispassionately and academically and

> > none of us can ever dream of going contrary to what Pandit ji has

> > said. For all of us he is the last word.

> >

> > But it is always better to understand the logic behind the upaya

so

> > that other upaya can be devised keeping in mind the karaks and

the

> > principles of Lal Kitab.

> >

> > With regards and utmost respect,

> >

> > Varun Trivedi

> >

> > <%

40>,

> > Yograj Prabhakar

> > <yr_prabhakar@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Acharya Lalkitabee ji Maharaj,

> > >

> > > Ap Lal Kitab Jyotish Mein Ek Khas Reputation Rakhtey Hain, Jis

Ke

> > Aas-Paas Bhi Pahunch Paana Kum-Az-Kum Mujh Jaise Haqeer Insaan Ke

> > Toh Bootey Ki Baat Nahi Hai. Main Badey Adab-O-khaloos Se Do

Baatein

> > Kehne Ki Ijaazat Chahoonga.

> > >

> > > 1. Meharbani kar ke Zara Ghaur se Dekhiye ki is Nacheez ne kya

arz

> > kiya hai . Jisko Ap Kaano Ki Suni Farma Rahe hain, Wo Pundit Ji

ke

> > Mukharvind Se Nikla Huya Aadesh hai, Us Aadesh Ko Koyi Aur Beshaq

> > Kisi Tarah Bhi Ley, Magar Mere Liye Woh Utimate Aur Absolute hai.

> > >

> > > 2. Mere Ajeez Dost, Ankhan Ki Dekhi Ko Maine Jis Sandarbh Mein

> > Istehmaal Kiya hai Meharbaani Karke Ap Usko Usi Sandarbh Mein Hi

> > Dekhein. Kyon Ki Agar Hum Muddey se Bahar Jakar Kori Laffazee Aur

> > Filmi Dialogues Baazi Mein Ulajh Jayengey to Ye Poori Ki Poori

> > Discussion Mehaz Zehnee-Ayyashi Ban Kar Reh Jayegi.

> > >

> > >

> > > Respectfully

> > > Yograj Prabhakar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > lalkitabee <lalkitabee@>

> > wrote:

> > > Respected Yograj ji

> > > A scholar of lalkitab like u , who never goes beyond the single

> > word of this revered book, even who was so careful to the use of

> > MOOL LALKITAB that couldn't tolerated the use of words

> > like " MASLAN " & " JAISE " (EVEN BOTH HAVE SAME MEANINGS.).Kisi ko

yah

> > achchha lagaa ya nahi lekin mujhe aapkaa yah tarikaa bahut

achchha

> > lagaa tha.But a person who was so strict at this issue to use of

> > ORIGINAL BOOK. Alas! today the same person is advicing me to

> > believe " AAANKHAN DEKHI " only. In fact there is so much written

> > prooves r available in KAGAD KI LEKHI.

> > > If AANKHAN KI DEKHI WAS SO SUFFIECIENT ,THEN Y & FOR

> > WHAT WE SHUD READ LALKITAB & for what purpose it was written ?

The

> > person who used the word as DALDA BOOK, for the use of other

books

> > based upon original book & appriciated the use of original book

> > only , even prescribed to read URDU WRITTEN book only. Today he

is

> > saying to believe only AANKHAN DEKHI.

> > > As u r saying me:- Tu kehta Kagad Ki Lekhi

> > > Main Kehta Ankhan Ki

> > Dekhi.

> > > I want to recall u with humble words that :- 1.KAGAD KI LEKHI

> > IS MOST RELIABLE

> > >

> > 2.ANKHAN KI DEKHI IS MORE RELIABLE

> > >

> > 3.KAANO KI SUNI IS LESS RELIABLE

> > > And u r confessing urself in ur mail that u r saying KAANO KI

> > SUNI, not aankhan ki dekhi.(U can re-read ur mail for

confirmation)

> > > As well as my colorful artical, " U can see all colors were used

> > to provide a grasp to the subject, for a reader. Specially for

them

> > who use quotes from lalkitab. And other side i want to say that i

> > didnt saw Pujya Pandit Ji, but i see his image 1st of all, which

is

> > available at www.originallalkitab.com ,bfor making a write-

> > up .After this I read & use only KAGAD KI LEKHI " by Pujya Pandit

> > Ji ,as per my capability & understanding.AB AAP HEE KAHO KI MAIN

> > KAANO KI SUNI PAR BHAROSAA KAROON YA PANDIT JI KE DWARA KHUD

LIKHI

> > HUYEE KITAB PAR BHAROSAA KAROON.

> > > Only Lalkitab is a live statue of Pujya Pandit Ji for

> > me, no any other way. If there is any other way, nesseccery to

> > confirm from lalkitab or according to the rules of lalkitab bfor

> > acceptance.

> > > With Regards

> > > Pt.Lalkitabee

> > > <%

40>,

> > Yograj Prabhakar

> > <yr_prabhakar@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vipin Shukla Ji,

> > > > It is yet another very impressive and colorful description

> > indeed Vipin Bhai. Why a Bejod Chhalla is recommended, what is

the

> > logic behind this remedy, how it works and how many planets are

> > involved in the whole process is a separate issue. But I

disagree to

> > agree with your perception regarding the

description/specification

> > of a Bejod Chhalla. In my humble opinion it should be (rather

must

> > be) nothing but a totally seamless one, no matter whether it is

> > prepared by cutting, molding or any other method.

> > > >

> > > > Believe me, my conviction is not baseless. I know many people

> > whom Pundit ji recommended the rings in question and strictly

> > advised them to procure the seamless ones only. Therefore, for me

> > Pundit jis diktat is absolute and conclusive since I am a more

> > practical guy rather than a theoretical one. I am quoting the

> > following lines of Sant Kabir ji to clarify my stance (certainty

not

> > intended to offend a good friend like you):

> > > >

> > > > Tu kehta Kagad Ki Lekhi

> > > > Main Kehta Ankhan Ki Dekhi.

> > > >

> > > > Finally, one humble request to you, kindly use single color

and

> > font in your writings. Ornate presentations somehow diminish the

> > very spirit of your otherwise brilliant script.

> > > >

> > > > Respectfully

> > > > Yograj Prabhakar

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > lalkitabee lalkitabee@ wrote:

> > > > Respected Yograj ji, KiranJit Ji & Geeta ji,

> > > > I was reading views written by all of u about BEJOD CHHALLA.

I

> > have some opinion of mine & i want to share here.All of u r

prooving

> > the meaning of BEJOD Challa. As wel as i can say the word has

been

> > used for budh ,specially for khana no.12 budh.

> > > > Bfor continue next i want to say , " Yes,every round thing is

not

> > necessarily a representative of budh.But in perview of remedy of

> > lalkitab it will be counted of budh 1st of all , after that we

have

> > to see its metal etc for sub-planetry object.

> > > > Again im coming to the point .Here is the question:-

> > > > 1. Y Budh is remediable in 12th ?

> > > > 2. If it is remediable , what modus operandi will be useful ?

> > > > 3. Y Pujya Pandit ji said Iron made BEJOD FAULAD KA CHALLA ?

> > > > (a).Is there was a motive to establish BUDH?

> > > > (b)Is there was a motive to establish SATURN ?

> > > > Ans No. 1:- In the very bigining of lalkitab has been

written ---

> > YAHEE CHAKKAR MAIN DAALE RAKHNE KI DUSHMANI BARHASPAT (jup.) SE

> > BUDH KO HOGI. (Here is clear that budh is enemy of Jupiter & in

> > khana no 12 it is NEECh, as well as there is partnership of Neech

> > Rahu in khana no12th so with the role of his friend rahu ,the

Budh

> > reveals itself to fulfil its rival nature to Jupiter,Now Neech

budh

> > wants to eatablish the empire of neech rahu.Bcoz if we see

masnuyee

> > of Budh (Guru+ Rahu) ,the we can analyze the Role of Rahu in

12th.

> > In fact it spreads its mean or evil activities, so it is

remediable

> > Rahu to bura hogaa hee chahey asal rahu khana 6 main hee kyon na

> > baithaa ho aise main mandey rahu ka bhi upay budh ke upay se

pehley

> > kar denaa shayad hi koyee faydaa pahunchaa sakey

> > > >

> > > > Ans.2. Now wat to do? Clearly written in lalkitab for budh of

> > khana no.12 :-

> > > > 4 CHHATHEY (6th) 9 ,12 MAAREY, 3 DOOJAA NAHI BACHTAA HO

> > > > GURU RAAHU KHUD JAD SE KATtEY, SUKHIYAA RAANI NA RAJA HO

> > > > SHANI RAVI KOYEE 12 BAITHEY ASAR JEHAR NA UN PAR HO.

> > > > SAATH SAATHI GRAH SHATRU HOTE JEHAR SHANI MAIN BHARTAA HO

> > > > Now Pujya Pandit ji used to establish Saturn at budh &

himself

> > said shani & Ravi will reduce the poison of Budh.In this perview

> > Pandit ji suggested BEJOD FAULAD KA CHHALLA (jise jod ya taankaa

na

> > lagaa ho, means open ended)

> > > > The conflict is here to know about wat is BEJOD. I saw many

> > opinions at this. I want to say that Pandit ji could use the

word ---

> > dhalaayee main dhaal kar banyaa huyaa ya dhalaa hua . It was not

a

> > rare word at that time.Plz read my observations with the lalkitab

> > verdicts.

> > > > Ans no.3 a :- At other side clearly said --- JOD YA TAANKAA

NA

> > LAGAA HO. ( It means jod or welding will include Rahu with budh

& it

> > will give bad effects.) As wel as, about one peace without joint

or

> > moulded ring , it will be Budh's impact at shani. Here is no

lozic

> > to mix budh & shani or establishing Budh

> > > > .Ans No.3b :- Here clear lozic is to establish a planet which

> > may be respectful to guru & may be the friend of budh. Both these

> > attributes are in Saturn only. (That is why, Pujya Pandit Ji did

not

> > told to wear a BEJOD-ring of silver or copper) At other side it

can

> > control hidden bad activities of rahu supporting Budh. So BEJOD

> > (Open ended)RING AT LAST FINGER (Which is directly concerned with

> > budh ) is a remedy. Otherwise wearing Budh for malefic Budh ,how

> > much proper ,all of u can analyze. Even Respected Pandit ji

written--

> > KHAALIS FAULAD JISE JANG (Rust = Rahu) NA LAGNE

PAAYE…………JIS KADAR

> > JYADAA CHAMAKDAAR SAAF SUTHRAA HOGAA USI KADAR LAMP MAIN SAAF

> > CHIMNEY YA BIJLI KEE LEHAR KE LIYE BALB KA KAAM DEGA AUR BHAGYA

KI

> > SOYEE HUYEE LEHAR KO FAURAN JAGAA DEGAA .Wat a similey used by

> > Pandit ji †" Evil Electric waves of Rahu- part of Budh can be

modified

> > as a light of lamp of good luck. So much equal to the power &

use of

> > electricity in modern age. It means pure Saturn ,even

> > > > which would not be covered by Rahu (Rust), then how it can be

> > used it in the shape of Budh. All of all, only Saturn's

> > establishment at Budh is motive there & it is clearly written in

> > lalkitab.

> > > > With readings of this revered book, In my opinion--Making

Ring

> > completely rounded will disturb the remedy ,even it may be TAANKE

> > WAALI or MOULDED. Making it jointless with two ends is a

> > establishment of saturn with a path for Jupiter into budh under

the

> > supervision of Saturn.(Ya aise bola jaye ki budh ke daayre main

> > brihaspati ki havaa ka raastaa denaa hoga. Isee vazah se hee

Budh 12

> > ke liye kesar ka TILAK bhi kahaa gayaa hai taaki budh ka masnuyee

> > walaa guru ka hissa(Part) theek ho jaye use POWER miley aur Pujya

> > Pandit ji ne to yah bhi likhaa hai ki RAAKH (Budh) KA TILAK PITA

> > (Guru) PAR BHAAREE HOGAA. Means establishment of BUDH by TILAK of

> > RAAKH will create distruction at all.So it is very clear that

> > eastablishment of budh has been totally denied & once Budh is

denied

> > totally,how it is possible to accept as a remedial tool again,

It is

> > the reason that endless ring also will be denied .Or we can say

> > Saturn is as a medium or middle-man

> > > > there only.

> > > >

> > > > With regards

> > > > Pt.Lalkitabee

> > > >

> > > > --- In

<%

40>,

> > Yograj Prabhakar

> > yr_prabhakar@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected Dr. Kiranjit Sahib,

> > > > >

> > > > > So many techniques are discussed for making Joint Less

Steel

> > Rings, Like the Dhalayi Wala method as mentioned by you, and by

> > cutting a pipe suggested earlier by some other colleague.

> > > > >

> > > > > As far as the Dhalayi Wala method is concerned, it is

> > perfectly alright. But there is a problem in Pipe cutting method,

> > most of the pipes have joint, whereas we require a seamless pipe

for

> > this purpose, and seamless pipes are not easily available and are

> > much more costlier than the normal ones. Moreover pipes have a

fixed

> > inner dia like 12mm, 19mm, 25mm and so on, so making a ring by

> > cutting pipe (even the seamless one) is not a wise idea.

> > > > >

> > > > > The best way is to prepare the Joint less ring is by

drilling

> > a steel rod as per the finger thickness, this can be done on a

lathe

> > machine by a machine man quite easily, all you need is to find a

> > willing machine man.

> > > > >

> > > > > Finally, you have said that every round thing is not

> > necessarily a representative of Budh, can you elaborate this

point

> > for a student like me?

> > > > >

> > > > > With regards

> > > > > Yograj Prabhakar.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > kiranjit kumar kapatjal@ wrote:

> > > > > dear Friends,

> > > > > There is no doubt that " bejod' stands for without a joint

> > or 'tanka'(goldsmith's language) i.e. the silver bangle has to be

> > made by a workman who makes it by DHALAI. These workmen r now

> > difficult to find with the result that the practiotioners of lk

> > started talking of pipes etc.

> > > > > the same is for steel ring for budh 12. where ever the word

> > is " bejod " it is dhalai wala i.e. pouring the molten metal into a

> > sancha. As mentioned earlier also, every round thing is not

> > necessarily a representative of budh.

> > > > > wih best wishes;

> > > > > sincerely,

> > > > > kiranjeet

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

> > > > > with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > TV dinner still cooling?

> > > > > Check out " Tonight's Picks " on TV.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join

's

> > user panel and lay it on us.

> > > >

> > >