IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

- Rationale of Upaya for Sun + Rahu in one house

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Bhatia ji,

I am a bit surprised that a scholar of your calibre has not heard about Pt. Sumat Prashad. he is a resident of Kalka and a noted authority on Lal-Kitab. He has even authored a book titled LAL KITAB AUR KASHT NIVARAN. He is one of those who has developed such a rapport wjth this book that he can very clearly find out the intrinsic meanings. I suggest you MUST reqad his book.

KulbirRajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote:

Kulbir Jee,

Where have you been all these months? Thanks for expressing your viewpoint on the burnt coin upaya. When I had submitted my explanation, I had mentioned very clearly that this was just my "educated" guess and could very well be wrong. So there is no correct explanation and your guess may be as good or as bad as mine/Bhooshan Jee/ Nehata Jee/Lalkitabee Jee etc etc. We may all present our reasoning - simple or complicated, but the real reason is known only to Pt Roop Chand Jee. Astrology is not an exact science where two plus two does not necessarily make four.

Incidentally, who is Pt Sumat Prashad and can you tell us more about him?

Hope to see you more involved in discussions on this forum.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

ceeta bains <ceetabains wrote:

Respected Bhatia ji,

I think that pt. Sumat prashad has explained the logic as follows;-

Whenever the Sun is eclipsed by Rahu, the Copper coin of Sun is burnt/baked in the fire of Mars and thereafter flown in the water. In this way support of Mars and Moon is given to Sun when it is in a weak position(ast) (at night fall)because RAHU the elephant IS AFRAID OF BOTH MARS/MAHAWAT AND WATER.

kulbirRajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote:

Jai Jee,

We are both guessing and you could be on the right path. I thought along the following lines:

1. Rahu and Sun are mutual enmies.

2. This upaya is done at night time (Saturn's domain, Sun is "asta" ) and Saturn and Sun are mutual enemies.

3. Fire, per LalKitab 1941 page 314 line 4, is represented by Rahu.

(I must express my sincerest thanks to Shri Yog Raj Prabhakar for his kindness that I am able to quote this text.)

4. Copper represents Sun.

5. Sun is being "destroyed" (nashTa kar dena) while he is "asta " therefore, "nirbal " through fire (Rahu) in the presence of his enemy Saturn (night time - dark.) This logic is somewhat similar to the one when Moon is "destroyed" by burning milk.

6. Even if my guesswork is correct, I still wouldn't venture to formulate my own upayas - who knows if I am totally on the wrong path as most of the upayas are unknown mysteries, almost never explained by Pt. Roop Chand Jee.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Jai Nahata <jaynahata wrote:

Dear Rajinder ji,

Here in I would like to place a logical guess work behind copper coin burning remedy. I believe by this Sun is being powered by Mars(Fire) and finally any excessive heat is being flown into water and also giving it neccessary support of Moon.

This is just a probability that stroke me and it stand fully to be incorrect. Kindly correct me where wrong for which I shall remain thankful.

Best regards

Jai

Read only the mail you want - Mail SpamGuard.

!

!

Guest guest

Yes, it is a good book which we always forget to mention. Probably it is the only book with no mix of Vedic astrology. Author has also tried to explain the rationale here and there.

Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 5/28/05, ceeta bains <ceetabains wrote:

Respected Bhatia ji,

I am a bit surprised that a scholar of your calibre has not heard about Pt. Sumat Prashad. he is a resident of Kalka and a noted authority on Lal-Kitab. He has even authored a book titled LAL KITAB AUR KASHT NIVARAN. He is one of those who has developed such a rapport wjth this book that he can very clearly find out the intrinsic meanings. I suggest you MUST reqad his book.

Kulbir Jee,

Where have you been all these months? Thanks for expressing your viewpoint on the burnt coin upaya. When I had submitted my explanation, I had mentioned very clearly that this was just my " educated " guess and could very well be wrong. So there is no correct explanation and your guess may be as good or as bad as mine/Bhooshan Jee/ Nehata Jee/Lalkitabee Jee etc etc. We may all present our reasoning - simple or complicated, but the real reason is known only to Pt Roop Chand Jee. Astrology is not an exact science where two plus two does not necessarily make four.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Respected Bhatia ji,

Whenever the Sun is eclipsed by Rahu, the Copper coin of Sun is burnt/baked in the fire of Mars and thereafter flown in the water. In this way support of Mars and Moon is given to Sun when it is in a weak position(ast) (at night fall)because RAHU the elephant IS AFRAID OF BOTH MARS/MAHAWAT AND WATER.

Jai Jee,

We are both guessing and you could be on the right path. I thought along the following lines:

2. This upaya is done at night time (Saturn's domain, Sun is " asta " ) and Saturn and Sun are mutual enemies.

(I must express my sincerest thanks to Shri Yog Raj Prabhakar for his kindness that I am able to quote this text.)

5. Sun is being " destroyed " (nashTa kar dena) while he is " asta " therefore, " nirbal " through fire (Rahu) in the presence of his enemy Saturn (night time - dark.) This logic is somewhat similar to the one when Moon is " destroyed " by burning milk.

6. Even if my guesswork is correct, I still wouldn't venture to formulate my own upayas - who knows if I am totally on the wrong path as most of the upayas are unknown mysteries, almost never explained by Pt. Roop Chand Jee.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Dear Rajinder ji,

Here in I would like to place a logical guess work behind copper coin burning remedy. I believe by this Sun is being powered by Mars(Fire) and finally any excessive heat is being flown into water and also giving it neccessary support of Moon.

This is just a probability that stroke me and it stand fully to be incorrect. Kindly correct me where wrong for which I shall remain thankful.

Best regards

Jai

Read only the mail you want -

Mail SpamGuard.

!

!

Guest guest

Kulbir Sahib,

Thanks for mentioning about Pt Sumat Prashad Jee, I hadn't heard about him till you mentioned his name. By chance, I happened to run into Prabhakar Jee on chat yesterday and he was all praise about him too. He mentioned also that Pandit Sumat Prashad Jee is among the most knowledgeable authorities on LalKitab. The explanation of Copper coin provided by him makes a lot more sense. My most respectful regards to Pt Sumat Prashad Jee, who I understand, is in poor state of health now.

You've got it wrong - I am NOT a scholar. Since I don't live in India, so usually I don't know what is happening and who is who in LalKitab. All the knowledge about LK books and LK people is through good friends like you. I will see to it that I get hold of Pandit Jee's book as soon as possible.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Rajinder Bhatiaceeta bains <ceetabains wrote:

Respected Bhatia ji,

Kulbir

Guest guest

Kulbir ji,

Where were you? We are missing you a lot in the forum.

Regards,

Punit Pandey

Respected Bhatia ji,

Kulbir Jee,

Where have you been all these months? Thanks for expressing your viewpoint on the burnt coin upaya. When I had submitted my explanation, I had mentioned very clearly that this was just my " educated " guess and could very well be wrong. So there is no correct explanation and your guess may be as good or as bad as mine/Bhooshan Jee/ Nehata Jee/Lalkitabee Jee etc etc. We may all present our reasoning - simple or complicated, but the real reason is known only to Pt Roop Chand Jee. Astrology is not an exact science where two plus two does not necessarily make four.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Respected Bhatia ji,

Jai Jee,

2. This upaya is done at night time (Saturn's domain, Sun is " asta " ) and Saturn and Sun are mutual enemies.

5. Sun is being " destroyed " (nashTa kar dena) while he is " asta " therefore, " nirbal " through fire (Rahu) in the presence of his enemy Saturn (night time - dark.) This logic is somewhat similar to the one when Moon is " destroyed " by burning milk.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Dear Rajinder ji,

Best regards

Jai

Mail SpamGuard.

!

!

Guest guest

Punit ji, thanx for remembering, i was busy learning lalkitab in URDU from Shri Prabhakar ji, 3-4 months were spend in aquiring all the copies of all the 5 editions. It was only possible because of Prabhakar ji's and Rajiv Khattar's generosity. Still learning under his guidance. I shall try to the best of my capability to do service to this group as it was only because of this group that i came into contact with such learned and generous souls.

thanx

kulbirPunit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Kulbir ji,

Regards,

Punit Pandey

Respected Bhatia ji,

Kulbir Jee,

Where have you been all these months? Thanks for expressing your viewpoint on the burnt coin upaya. When I had submitted my explanation, I had mentioned very clearly that this was just my "educated" guess and could very well be wrong. So there is no correct explanation and your guess may be as good or as bad as mine/Bhooshan Jee/ Nehata Jee/Lalkitabee Jee etc etc. We may all present our reasoning - simple or complicated, but the real reason is known only to Pt Roop Chand Jee. Astrology is not an exact science where two plus two does not necessarily make four.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Respected Bhatia ji,

Jai Jee,

2. This upaya is done at night time (Saturn's domain, Sun is "asta" ) and Saturn and Sun are mutual enemies.

5. Sun is being "destroyed" (nashTa kar dena) while he is "asta " therefore, "nirbal " through fire (Rahu) in the presence of his enemy Saturn (night time - dark.) This logic is somewhat similar to the one when Moon is "destroyed" by burning milk.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Dear Rajinder ji,

Best regards

Jai

!

!

Guest guest

Kulbir ji,

It would be great to see you back in action. I hope Prabhakar ji and Khattar ji will also be listening and will also contibute so that we can have some great discussions.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 5/29/05, ceeta bains <ceetabains wrote:

Punit ji, thanx for remembering, i was busy learning lalkitab in URDU from Shri Prabhakar ji, 3-4 months were spend in aquiring all the copies of all the 5 editions. It was only possible because of Prabhakar ji's and Rajiv Khattar's generosity. Still learning under his guidance. I shall try to the best of my capability to do service to this group as it was only because of this group that i came into contact with such learned and generous souls.

thanx

kulbir Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Kulbir ji,

Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 5/28/05, ceeta bains <ceetabains

> wrote:

Respected Bhatia ji,

Kulbir Jee,

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Respected Bhatia ji,

Jai Jee,

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Dear Rajinder ji,

Best regards

Jai

Mail SpamGuard.

!

!

Guest guest

I suggest that whenever any person gives name of new lal kitab kindly send us the publisher email id atleast. thanks - js gaiduPunit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Kulbir ji,

Regards,

Punit Pandey

Respected Bhatia ji,

Kulbir Jee,

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Respected Bhatia ji,

Jai Jee,

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Dear Rajinder ji,

Best regards

Jai

!

!