IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namesta Ash ji,

Thanks u so much for the input where we get confuse on few things ....., i will

defianeltly apply as u told to apply(to see wat happens (about results which of

i was i fell i cont justify the thing in a chart)n the results) , Well sir nice

word 'Tukka Mar Jyotish Sastra'

, Thanks Mohit

--- On Fri, 8/14/09, Ash's Corner <kas wrote:

Ash's Corner <kas

RE: Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th

give Riches ?

Friday, August 14, 2009, 3:43 PM

Dear Chandu ji,

Shastiamsa changes by the change in very little time.  Yes, you have correctly

touched on the full proof method.

Let me add one more thing to the equation and then we can get 100% result in ALL

charts.

Past life.

If D60 does not work, you can declare the secret is in the “Past life†then

that is full proof method.

Give me any chart and once the results are known, I will justify it using the

following technique.

1)      Check Rasi and if u don’t get answer

2)      Go to Navama

3)      Still if don’t get, then rely on mythology and there are 3 crorer

gods and goddess (in Hinduism) if that don’t work, expand the same to engulf,

other relegions and their holy books.

4)      Still if u do not get the answer, you can add, some fancy terms and

u can always use Ra, Ke, Ma, Sa as standard malefics and then add 6th, 8th and

12th lords and Maraks i.e. 2nd and 7th lord.

5)      Then you can expand the same using the same from all houses i.e for

10th house, 11th and 5th house are MARAKS.

6)      Still if I am not getting proper answer then I can start to dig

deep into those nice Vedic Jyotish pockets and start to study, D30 and the

famous D20 for sins.  Yes, you can add D6 too, along with D30 and then D27 to

judge the strengths and weaknesses.

7)      Still if u don’t get answer, then u can go to D60 which Parasara

says is for studying all things along with D45 and some parampara uses that

(D60) for Past Life. 

8)      The last I heard there was no sure shot way to PROVE past life,

then for that you must use Faith.

9)      Now that u have decided to use faith as u cant prove anything that

is wonderful because then u start to give Advils and Tylenols of Jyotish i.e.

Mantras, tantra, kavach, etc etc.

10)  Still that does not work then either u did not use the proper time to

trigger the mantras or u were stupid as u don’t know how to analyze and the

correct god or goddess what not the one suggested but something else.  There ya

go dearie.....

Use the above 10 golden rules and NO JYOTISH will never be wrong.

Now, just when u start to get charts on the list, start to go from rule 1 to 10.

You will find that a perfect and full proof system has been created.

Yes, the SECRET 11th rule is there, that if the really wise, are not able to get

the answer  then they can create and add to the above rules in the name of

“RESEARCHâ€.

I can urge all members to try to above and u can claim 100% correct results.....

.... no Jyotish can ever be wrong....

Naming of the system is open .... anyone can volunteer names, ayanamsas, etc.

I volunteer the first name.

“TUKKA MAR JYOTISH SHASTRAâ€

Those more intelligent can find better names....... ......... .........

LOL.....

Cheers !!!

Ash  

ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_

indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of Chandu2chill

Friday August 14, 2009 9:05 AM

ancient_indian_ astrology

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th

give Riches ?

Respected Shri Sunil Ji, Neelam Ji, and Ash Ji,

As Ash Ji mentioned it is a special and rare Chart to study and find out

Astrological reasoning behind the Actual happenings in the native's life. Any

beginer/novice like me find it very ordinary or even predict bad combination for

all martial happiness let alone wealth creation..

Certainly it is special and challenging Chart for even

seasoned/experience d Astro professionals as well.

Well, having said that, i did little extra study on this chart long before and

was looking for some astro pointers for his success and his life's journey in my

initial study. Well, Sunil Ji, Neelam ji, and others have given their valuale

inputs, I would like to share some of my findings..

1) When the chart as per my understanding when applying the standared dictums

and even looking at SAV/BAV points and studying D1 and D9 nothing was matching,

his success and astro teachings/pointers were all exactly reverse as Ash ji

mentioned in his mail. Then one fine day i found some very useful information on

SJC website link i.e. Shri Visti Larsen's Audio lecturer on " Shashti Amsa " D-60

and *Amsa Rulers/Dieties* and their significations in this present life of the

native and how to study (i have 2 Audio files with me) and relate them. Thanks

to Shri Larsen, he has explained beautifully then immedialty i checked with

Dhirubai's chart with JHora 7.2 I saw his Lagna and LL Jupiter's both amsa

rulers/dieties are *Kubera* (Caution Note: present JHora 7.32 does not show his

Lagna Amsa ruler as Kubera instead is shows as Deva now.. I do not know what is

the reason may be some programming bug/calculation mistake)

And you see ALL his Lagnas are same!!

2) Second point is Rahu. Rahu in 3H in own Nakshatra and despositor Saturn

though in 2/12 postion but aspected by LL Jupiter from 10H A ruthless self

efforts (3H) coupled with strong intention to Make Money and make use of

Mass/Public' s Money and thereby creating his own wealth(2L Saturn in 2H) had

lead him to take any amount of Risks Now tell me who(Public) has not made Money

by investing in his Company? even Auto Drivers, Paan Shop-keepers especially in

Gujarat Made huge Money and profited. Even i and my father made Money...

3) Now the Astrological Secrete of his success, sustainance and grwoth of his

wealth you see just after Rahu Dasa ended his Jupiter MD started in my humble

opinion this Rahu Dasa and subsequent begining LL dasa helped him in timely

manner... BUT this is not the Secrete.. The Secret is.......... .....

Jupiter and Venus. Two great benafics are in 3/11 axis. This is the REAL

Position of Rags to Riches persons PLEASE TEST IT VERIFY IT with all your known

chart(s) and persons degree of Richness may veri before shooting me any

questions on this please...

If Jupiter and Venus are placed in 3/11 in D1 or in D9 or in BOTH D1 and D9 This

is a sure shot postion for up-liftment of the person That person is BOUND to get

and amass wealth.

Now Check the Dhirubhai Ambani's chart in his chart Jup and Venus are in 3/11

axis in both Rasi and Navamsa!!!!

My 2 cents...hope this helps...

Regards

Chandu2Chill

P S: for immediate verification of this secrete i.e. Jup and Venus in 3/11

position please check the chart of another great man Mr. Amitaab Bachhan..

ancient_indian_ astrology, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:

Dear Ash ji

Thanks for raising many questions abt this chart

Due to time constraints i dont hav much time to go tru this chart ,other wise u

know i will not stay back

As triple lagna ( let us blv the BT and data is correct for time being) will

increase any small raja yoga s many fold ( sure we dont hav any tool to measure

the magnitude of success right now ) as neelam ji also pointed out.

19 ( jhora ) or 20 points in SAV is generaly shows may b strt working or earning

frm that age shown in lagnashta varga as shri late patel ji also pointed out as

givn in Deva kerala

also frm mars ( it is with nodes -so weak ) period onwrds we can see a sort of

anukul dasa s were running , rahu has a sort of raja yoga

karakatwa in his chart ( since it can giv sani s effects and mars effect too who

is 5th L and Moola trikon stan is mesha rasi ) and sat was also maraka for him

may b other s ( frm diffrnt streams and back ground with their favrite

sampradaya ) can go for it and explain it more effectivly

if more events are known we wud hav argue more effectivly

even has Gaja kesari yoga frm Moon and lagna also so many other yoga s

,sun and moon also has many yoga s ,also lagna lord in 10th House .2

benefic in 12th house is not a Laibility as it is a place of our

investmnts ( except jup i blv in male charts ) and how we will invest

our savings or how we will spend it ,so it will giv many fold effects

in income frm wise investmnts .( malefic may giv wrong discission in

investmnts ) ,also benefics generaly supports the house behind and ahed it too

(think abt theory of papa karthari yoga and Logic )

But if this is chart ,and without any info abt the nativ 's i dont think very

many astrologers will b ever successful in spelling results

correctly we also never know also any of his family astrologer has ever givn

them any hint of his such rise in his chart b4 hand

thanks and rgrds sunil nair

if i get more quality time i will revisit chart again .

Guest guest

Pranams,Mr.Sunil Nair ji,// Dear Dhananjayan ji ,Many thanks for ur explanation can u elaborate indu lagna and its application and procedure ..//INDU Lagnam or Dhana Lagnam: The following are the “Kalaas†attributed to Mandala graham SUN 30 AND MOON 16 and Taaraa graham MARS 6, MERCURY 8, GURU 10, VENUS 12 AND SANI 1.Sum up the value of kalaas of the 9th lord from

Lagna and Moon and divide the total kalaas thus obtained by 12. The remainder number is Reckoned from Moon rasi,thus the rasi obtained denotes the “INDU / DHANA†Lagnam (if the remainder is zero then the rasi 12th from Moon rasi would denotes INDU LAGNAM / DHANA LAGNAM) .All grhas (except the nodes) regardless of their sthithi (ucha,neecha,asthangatham and maricha grha in yuddha)placed in INDU Lagnam or aspecting INDU LAGNAM GIVE ABUNDENCE OF WEALTH DURING THEIR DASA .e.g., the native with

DOB:28.12.1932 in Chorwad would have got reaped good Dhana yogam

during his Mars dasa from 26.4.1957 to 26.4.1964.Some more bonus points to remember in continuation of INDU / DHANA LAGNAM :MUNDRIKA YOGAM: Exalted

Mandala graham [sUN AND MOON] and Taaraa graham [MARS, MERCURY, GURU,

VENUS AND SANI] in INDU LAGNAM GIVE APHARIMITHA DHANA YOGAM DURING ITS

DASA.Shri.late.Dhirubhai ambhani had the following yoga too,which I narrate here under as additional bonus points [ to those who are in quest of learning apoorva Dhana yoga riders] :Rajyapadha Rasi yogam: Count the number of rasis that the 10th lord had attained from 10th house and from the 10th lord, reckon with the same numbers - the rasi so pointed thus becomes Rajyapadha Rasi.Any natural benefic aspecting this rasi,would give abundant wealth during its Dasa period to the native.e.g., the native with DOB:28.12.1932 IN CHORWAD would have established a kindom worth wealth during his Guru dasa from 26.4.1982 to 26.4.1998.// the ahta varga concept ,5th H frm jup and sun and moon s asv etc ... //I shall advise the above in due course.//

Tho we hav guru s and paramacharya s in grp .who will come with cane in hand when we falter than illuminating us on what to do //For any inadvertent error that which had crept in, may kindly be pardoned samikunam samyO ! - I am old,weak and feeble.Regards / Dhananjayan--- On Sat, 15/8/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches

? Date: Saturday, 15 August, 2009, 12:48 PM

Dear Dhananjayan ji Many thanks for ur explanation can u elaborate indu lagna and its application and procedure also the ahta varga concept ,5th H frm jup and sun and moon s asv etc for grp memebrs who r unknown abt those concepts .pls do the calculations manualy and explain if possible ,Tho we hav guru s and paramacharya s in grp .who will come with cane in hand when we falter than illuminating us on what to do .lack of time i may not b participating actively but carry on ur discussion rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> Dear Chanduji,> > I think every horoscope exhibits uniqueness in its own respect. It is a simple fact that any Astrologer with lead questions could

able to deduct unveils answers .> In late Mr.Dhirubhaiambani’s horoscope the following are present to confirm his affluence.> (1) See the Lagna,Moon and Sun â€" they are in between thaaraa grahas on either side - this give pointers for the presence of Dhana yoga.(rider in a Tamil jyotisha Balapaada by Ayyasamypillai *)> (2) Saravalli give pointers for various Dhana yoga, one of which is Capricorn becoming 2nd house and its lord Sani present in it.> (3) For strong Dhanadhipathy Sani,Laabhadhipathy Venus present in the 11th house and> again the Dhana karak Guru is placed in the 11th house labhasthana to Labhaadhipathy Venus.(this is a case of strong Dhana yoga as is mentioned in *)> (4) His sons are inimical to each other â€" see the Jupiter’s 5th house PAV points given by Sun and Moon both are enimical to each other hence the wards of Mr.Dhirubhai remains so.(my own inference

found successful in my past applications)> > http://www.iloveind ia.com/indian- heroes/dhirubhai -ambani.html> > (5) The above link gives pointers that when did he started growing i.e., during his Mars Dasa in 1958; his Mars aspects INDU Lagna in Viruchikam-this period gave him good take-off and functioned as a jump starter to his already present Dhana yoga in his life (*)> > (6) His 12th lord Mars present in the 9th house along with kroora Ketu, this gave him naval ideas in modern present day Credit Management for floating Stocks & shares and convertible debentures,in expanding his world> class Business -. (ref.Jataka Tatvam ch.2 sloka73 & read with other yogas*)> > http://www.hinduonn et.com/2002/ 07/08/stories/ 2002070802251300 .htm> > (7) He breathed his last @ 23.50 on 6.7.2002 during his Sani (88 Navams pada from Moon) Dasa -Mercury (7th lord maarak for

dual sign lagna) AD - Moon (22ne Drekkana lord from Lagna) PAD â€" Guru (22nd Drekkana lord from Moon) SAD & PAD.> All the above astrological delineation is in conformity that the horoscope belongs to late Mr.Dhirubhai Ambhani .> > I therefore feel when I could able to ... your statement "Certainly it is special and challenging Chart for even Seasoned/experience d Astro professionals as well " is redundant one .> But to know how much was his wealth in quantity? For this> probably you may have to get answers from the covenanted astrologer whom you have prized somewhere in your mail........ if he could ! Which I think not possible for any of the Seasoned/experience d Astro professionals else where too.> Regards / Dhananjayan> > > > > > > --- On Fri, 14/8/09, Chandu2chill nanna_id2006@ ... wrote:> > Chandu2chill nanna_id2006@

....> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?> ancient_indian_ astrology> Friday, 14 August, 2009, 6:34 PM> > > > > > > Â > > > > > > Respected Shri Sunil Ji, Neelam Ji, and Ash Ji,> > > > As Ash Ji mentioned it is a special and rare Chart to study and find out Astrological reasoning behind the Actual happenings in the native's life. Any beginer/novice like me find it very ordinary or even predict bad combination for all martial happiness let alone wealth creation.. > > > > Certainly it is special and challenging Chart for even > > seasoned/experience d Astro professionals as well.> > > > Well, having said that, i did little extra study on

this chart long before and was looking for some astro pointers for his success and his life's journey in my initial study. Well, Sunil Ji, Neelam ji, and others have given their valuale inputs, I would like to share some of my findings..> > > > 1) When the chart as per my understanding when applying the standared dictums and even looking at SAV/BAV points and studying D1 and D9 nothing was matching, his success and astro teachings/pointers were all exactly reverse as Ash ji mentioned in his mail. Then one fine day i found some very useful information on SJC website link i.e. Shri Visti Larsen's Audio lecturer on "Shashti Amsa" D-60 and *Amsa Rulers/Dieties* and their significations in this present life of the native and how to study (i have 2 Audio files with me) and relate them. Thanks to Shri Larsen, he has explained beautifully then immedialty i checked with Dhirubai's chart with JHora 7.2 I saw his Lagna and LL Jupiter's

both amsa rulers/dieties are *Kubera* (Caution Note: present JHora 7.32 does not show his Lagna Amsa ruler as Kubera instead is shows as Deva now.. I do not know what is the reason may be some programming bug/calculation mistake)> > > > And you see ALL his Lagnas are same!!> > > > 2) Second point is Rahu. Rahu in 3H in own Nakshatra and despositor Saturn though in 2/12 postion but aspected by LL Jupiter from 10H A ruthless self efforts (3H) coupled with strong intention to Make Money and make use of Mass/Public' s Money and thereby creating his own wealth(2L Saturn in 2H) had lead him to take any amount of Risks Now tell me who(Public) has not made Money by investing in his Company? even Auto Drivers, Paan Shop-keepers especially in Gujarat Made huge Money and profited. Even i and my father made Money...> > > > 3) Now the Astrological Secrete of his success, sustainance

and grwoth of his wealth you see just after Rahu Dasa ended his Jupiter MD started in my humble opinion this Rahu Dasa and subsequent begining LL dasa helped him in timely manner... BUT this is not the Secrete.. The Secret is.......... .....> > > > Jupiter and Venus. Two great benafics are in 3/11 axis. This is the REAL Position of Rags to Riches persons PLEASE TEST IT VERIFY IT with all your known chart(s) and persons degree of Richness may veri before shooting me any questions on this please...> > > > If Jupiter and Venus are placed in 3/11 in D1 or in D9 or in BOTH D1 and D9 This is a sure shot postion for up-liftment of the person That person is BOUND to get and amass wealth. > > > > Now Check the Dhirubhai Ambani's chart in his chart Jup and Venus are in 3/11 axis in both Rasi and Navamsa!!!!> > > > My 2 cents...hope this helps...>

> > > Regards> > > > Chandu2Chill> > > > P S: for immediate verification of this secrete i.e. Jup and Venus in 3/11 position please check the chart of another great man Mr. Amitaab Bachhan..> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > > Dear Ash ji> > > > Thanks for raising many questions abt this chart> > > > Due to time constraints i dont hav much time to go tru this chart ,other wise u know i will not stay back> > > > As triple lagna ( let us blv the BT and data is correct for time being) will increase any small raja yoga s many fold ( sure we dont hav any tool to measure the magnitude of success right now ) as neelam ji also pointed out.> > >

> 19 ( jhora ) or 20 points in SAV is generaly shows may b strt working or earning frm that age shown in lagnashta varga as shri late patel ji also pointed out as givn in Deva kerala> > > > also frm mars ( it is with nodes -so weak ) period onwrds we can see a sort of anukul dasa s were running , rahu has a sort of raja yoga> > karakatwa in his chart ( since it can giv sani s effects and mars effect too who is 5th L and Moola trikon stan is mesha rasi ) and sat was also maraka for him> > > > may b other s ( frm diffrnt streams and back ground with their favrite> > sampradaya ) can go for it and explain it more effectivly> > > > if more events are known we wud hav argue more effectivly> > > > even has Gaja kesari yoga frm Moon and lagna also so many other yoga s> > ,sun and moon also has many

yoga s ,also lagna lord in 10th House .2> > benefic in 12th house is not a Laibility as it is a place of our> > investmnts ( except jup i blv in male charts ) and how we will invest> > our savings or how we will spend it ,so it will giv many fold effects> > in income frm wise investmnts .( malefic may giv wrong discission in> > investmnts ) ,also benefics generaly supports the house behind and ahed it too (think abt theory of papa karthari yoga and Logic )> > > > But if this is chart ,and without any info abt the nativ 's i dont think very many astrologers will b ever successful in spelling results> > correctly we also never know also any of his family astrologer has ever givn them any hint of his such rise in his chart b4 hand> > > > thanks and rgrds sunil nair> > > > if i get more

quality time i will revisit chart again .> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > New Email addresses available on > Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail. > Hurry before someone else does!> http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/>

Get your preferred Email name!

Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

Guest guest

Dear Dhananjayan ji many thanks for explaining the concept sure i am aware of the concepts used in both ways ,means even in case lagna or moon in diffrnt signs or female signs ,the jaimini concept is diffrnt But i asked u to explain it for as to grp to discuss it and take lead if u think ther wise sorry i was not pointing to u as guru or paramacharya s where some memebrs appears here only to advice us and when there is discussion s they never participate sthanks for ur mail again rgrds sunil nair i hope grp will discuss both concepts of indu lagnam and rajyapada rasi yogam in details with Known charts sure will wait for ur ashta varga concepts tho has vague idea abt it , Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> > Mr.Sunil Nair ji,> > > // Dear Dhananjayan ji ,Many thanks for ur explanation can u elaborate indu lagna and its application and procedure ..//> > > INDU Lagnam or Dhana Lagnam: The following are the “Kalaas†attributed to Mandala graham SUN 30 AND MOON 16 and Taaraa graham MARS 6, MERCURY 8, GURU 10, VENUS 12 AND SANI 1.Sum up the value of kalaas of the 9th lord from> Lagna and Moon and divide the total kalaas thus obtained by 12. The remainder number is Reckoned from Moon rasi,thus the rasi obtained denotes the “INDU / DHANA†Lagnam (if the remainder is zero then the rasi 12th from Moon rasi would denotes INDU LAGNAM / DHANA LAGNAM) .All grhas (except the nodes) regardless of their sthithi (ucha,neecha,asthangatham and maricha grha in yuddha)placed in INDU Lagnam or aspecting INDU LAGNAM GIVE ABUNDENCE OF WEALTH DURING THEIR DASA .> > e.g., the native with> DOB:28.12.1932 in Chorwad would have got reaped good Dhana yogam> during his Mars dasa from 26.4.1957 to 26.4.1964.> > Some more bonus points to remember in continuation of INDU / DHANA LAGNAM :MUNDRIKA YOGAM: Exalted> Mandala graham [sUN AND MOON] and Taaraa graham [MARS, MERCURY, GURU,> VENUS AND SANI] in INDU LAGNAM GIVE APHARIMITHA DHANA YOGAM DURING ITS> DASA.> > > Shri.late.Dhirubhai ambhani had the following yoga too,which I narrate here under as additional bonus points [ to those who are in quest of learning apoorva Dhana yoga riders] :> Rajyapadha Rasi yogam: Count the number of rasis that the 10th lord had attained from 10th house and from the 10th lord, reckon with the same numbers - the rasi so pointed thus becomes Rajyapadha Rasi.Any natural benefic aspecting this rasi,would give abundant wealth during its Dasa period to the native.> e.g., the native with DOB:28.12.1932 IN CHORWAD would have established a kindom worth wealth during his Guru dasa from 26.4.1982 to 26.4.1998.> > // the ahta varga concept ,5th H frm jup and sun and moon s asv etc ... //> > I shall advise the above in due course.> > > // Tho we hav guru s and paramacharya s in grp .who will come with cane in hand when we falter than illuminating us on what to do //> > For any inadvertent error that which had crept in, may kindly be pardoned samikunam samyO ! - I am old,weak and feeble.> Regards / Dhananjayan> > > > --- On Sat, 15/8/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?> > Saturday, 15 August, 2009, 12:48 PM> > > > > > >  > > > > > > > Dear Dhananjayan ji > > Many thanks for ur explanation > > can u elaborate indu lagna and its application and procedure also the ahta varga concept ,5th H frm jup and sun and moon s asv etc for grp memebrs who r unknown abt those concepts .pls do the calculations manualy and explain if possible ,Tho we hav guru s and paramacharya s in grp .who will come with cane in hand when we falter than illuminating us on what to do .> > lack of time i may not b participating actively > > but carry on ur discussion > > rgrds sunil nair > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma abhanaya@ wrote:> >> > Pranams,> > Dear Chanduji,> > > > I think every horoscope exhibits uniqueness in its own respect. It is a simple fact that any Astrologer with lead questions could> able to deduct unveils answers .> > In late Mr.Dhirubhaiambani’s horoscope the following are present to confirm his affluence.> > (1) See the Lagna,Moon and Sun â€" they are in between thaaraa grahas on either side - this give pointers for the presence of Dhana yoga.(rider in a Tamil jyotisha Balapaada by Ayyasamypillai *)> > (2) Saravalli give pointers for various Dhana yoga, one of which is Capricorn becoming 2nd house and its lord Sani present in it.> > (3) For strong Dhanadhipathy Sani,Laabhadhipathy Venus present in the 11th house and> > again the Dhana karak Guru is placed in the 11th house labhasthana to Labhaadhipathy Venus.(this is a case of strong Dhana yoga as is mentioned in *)> > (4) His sons are inimical to each other â€" see the Jupiter’s 5th house PAV points given by Sun and Moon both are enimical to each other hence the wards of Mr.Dhirubhai remains so.(my own inference> found successful in my past applications)> > > > http://www.iloveind ia.com/indian- heroes/dhirubhai -ambani.html> > > > (5) The above link gives pointers that when did he started growing i.e., during his Mars Dasa in 1958; his Mars aspects INDU Lagna in Viruchikam-this period gave him good take-off and functioned as a jump starter to his already present Dhana yoga in his life (*)> > > > (6) His 12th lord Mars present in the 9th house along with kroora Ketu, this gave him naval ideas in modern present day Credit Management for floating Stocks & shares and convertible debentures,in expanding his world> > class Business -. (ref.Jataka Tatvam ch.2 sloka73 & read with other yogas*)> > > > http://www.hinduonn et.com/2002/ 07/08/stories/ 2002070802251300 .htm> > > > (7) He breathed his last @ 23.50 on 6.7.2002 during his Sani (88 Navams pada from Moon) Dasa -Mercury (7th lord maarak for> dual sign lagna) AD - Moon (22ne Drekkana lord from Lagna) PAD â€" Guru (22nd Drekkana lord from Moon) SAD & PAD.> > All the above astrological delineation is in conformity that the horoscope belongs to late Mr.Dhirubhai Ambhani .> > > > I therefore feel when I could able to ... your statement "Certainly it is special and challenging Chart for even Seasoned/experience d Astro professionals as well " is redundant one .> > But to know how much was his wealth in quantity? For this> > probably you may have to get answers from the covenanted astrologer whom you have prized somewhere in your mail........ if he could ! Which I think not possible for any of the Seasoned/experience d Astro professionals else where too.> > Regards / Dhananjayan> > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Fri, 14/8/09, Chandu2chill nanna_id2006@ ... wrote:> > > > Chandu2chill nanna_id2006@> ...> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Friday, 14 August, 2009, 6:34 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected Shri Sunil Ji, Neelam Ji, and Ash Ji,> > > > > > > > As Ash Ji mentioned it is a special and rare Chart to study and find out Astrological reasoning behind the Actual happenings in the native's life. Any beginer/novice like me find it very ordinary or even predict bad combination for all martial happiness let alone wealth creation.. > > > > > > > > Certainly it is special and challenging Chart for even > > > > seasoned/experience d Astro professionals as well.> > > > > > > > Well, having said that, i did little extra study on> this chart long before and was looking for some astro pointers for his success and his life's journey in my initial study. Well, Sunil Ji, Neelam ji, and others have given their valuale inputs, I would like to share some of my findings..> > > > > > > > 1) When the chart as per my understanding when applying the standared dictums and even looking at SAV/BAV points and studying D1 and D9 nothing was matching, his success and astro teachings/pointers were all exactly reverse as Ash ji mentioned in his mail. Then one fine day i found some very useful information on SJC website link i.e. Shri Visti Larsen's Audio lecturer on "Shashti Amsa" D-60 and *Amsa Rulers/Dieties* and their significations in this present life of the native and how to study (i have 2 Audio files with me) and relate them. Thanks to Shri Larsen, he has explained beautifully then immedialty i checked with Dhirubai's chart with JHora 7.2 I saw his Lagna and LL Jupiter's> both amsa rulers/dieties are *Kubera* (Caution Note: present JHora 7.32 does not show his Lagna Amsa ruler as Kubera instead is shows as Deva now.. I do not know what is the reason may be some programming bug/calculation mistake)> > > > > > > > And you see ALL his Lagnas are same!!> > > > > > > > 2) Second point is Rahu. Rahu in 3H in own Nakshatra and despositor Saturn though in 2/12 postion but aspected by LL Jupiter from 10H A ruthless self efforts (3H) coupled with strong intention to Make Money and make use of Mass/Public' s Money and thereby creating his own wealth(2L Saturn in 2H) had lead him to take any amount of Risks Now tell me who(Public) has not made Money by investing in his Company? even Auto Drivers, Paan Shop-keepers especially in Gujarat Made huge Money and profited. Even i and my father made Money...> > > > > > > > 3) Now the Astrological Secrete of his success, sustainance> and grwoth of his wealth you see just after Rahu Dasa ended his Jupiter MD started in my humble opinion this Rahu Dasa and subsequent begining LL dasa helped him in timely manner... BUT this is not the Secrete.. The Secret is.......... .....> > > > > > > > Jupiter and Venus. Two great benafics are in 3/11 axis. This is the REAL Position of Rags to Riches persons PLEASE TEST IT VERIFY IT with all your known chart(s) and persons degree of Richness may veri before shooting me any questions on this please...> > > > > > > > If Jupiter and Venus are placed in 3/11 in D1 or in D9 or in BOTH D1 and D9 This is a sure shot postion for up-liftment of the person That person is BOUND to get and amass wealth. > > > > > > > > Now Check the Dhirubhai Ambani's chart in his chart Jup and Venus are in 3/11 axis in both Rasi and Navamsa!!!!> > > > > > > > My 2 cents...hope this helps...> >> > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > Chandu2Chill> > > > > > > > P S: for immediate verification of this secrete i.e. Jup and Venus in 3/11 position please check the chart of another great man Mr. Amitaab Bachhan..> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > > > > > > Dear Ash ji> > > > > > > > Thanks for raising many questions abt this chart> > > > > > > > Due to time constraints i dont hav much time to go tru this chart ,other wise u know i will not stay back> > > > > > > > As triple lagna ( let us blv the BT and data is correct for time being) will increase any small raja yoga s many fold ( sure we dont hav any tool to measure the magnitude of success right now ) as neelam ji also pointed out.> > > > > >> > > 19 ( jhora ) or 20 points in SAV is generaly shows may b strt working or earning frm that age shown in lagnashta varga as shri late patel ji also pointed out as givn in Deva kerala> > > > > > > > also frm mars ( it is with nodes -so weak ) period onwrds we can see a sort of anukul dasa s were running , rahu has a sort of raja yoga> > > > karakatwa in his chart ( since it can giv sani s effects and mars effect too who is 5th L and Moola trikon stan is mesha rasi ) and sat was also maraka for him> > > > > > > > may b other s ( frm diffrnt streams and back ground with their favrite> > > > sampradaya ) can go for it and explain it more effectivly> > > > > > > > if more events are known we wud hav argue more effectivly> > > > > > > > even has Gaja kesari yoga frm Moon and lagna also so many other yoga s> > > > ,sun and moon also has many> yoga s ,also lagna lord in 10th House .2> > > > benefic in 12th house is not a Laibility as it is a place of our> > > > investmnts ( except jup i blv in male charts ) and how we will invest> > > > our savings or how we will spend it ,so it will giv many fold effects> > > > in income frm wise investmnts .( malefic may giv wrong discission in> > > > investmnts ) ,also benefics generaly supports the house behind and ahed it too (think abt theory of papa karthari yoga and Logic )> > > > > > > > But if this is chart ,and without any info abt the nativ 's i dont think very many astrologers will b ever successful in spelling results> > > > correctly we also never know also any of his family astrologer has ever givn them any hint of his such rise in his chart b4 hand> > > > > > > > thanks and rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > > > if i get more> quality time i will revisit chart again .> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > New Email addresses available on > > Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail. > > Hurry before someone else does!> > http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > New Email names for you! > Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail. > Hurry before someone else does!> http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/>

Guest guest

very nice details and convincing explanation for riches siry see saturn star in zodiac in 4,8,12 house 4 is proerties 8th ancestors money and 12 isinvestment so whereve saturn is there and from which house it is in 2nd house see there is money saturn is also 10 , 11 house of zodiaci have saturn in 5th in mars star from 4th house it is in 2nd and in str of mars so mother sold property house having money gave money as it is saturn only afte some sad hapening like death5 9 2009 ne child is born with virchika lagna see position from 9th house cancer 2nd is saturn in str of venus venus in 6th with mars faterh after of his father (g father) gtot huge money from 9th 9th jupiter in 8th in str ofmars who is in 10th with 10th lord which is 2nd to 9th father sudden of g father to this child gave money to his father as child

boirn in virchika lagna father having so sad news as it is 12th to 9 th of zodiac is 8th house thanks with regards sairaman--- On Fri, 14/8/09, Ash's Corner <kas wrote:Ash's Corner <kasRE: Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ? Date: Friday, 14 August, 2009, 9:13 PM

Dear Chandu ji, Shastiamsa changes by the

change in very little time. Yes,

you have correctly touched on the full proof method. Let me add one more thing to the equation and then we can get

100% result in ALL charts. Past life. If D60 does not work, you can declare the secret is in the “Past

life†then that is full proof method. Give me any chart and once the results are known, I will

justify it using the following technique. 1)

Check Rasi and if u don’t get answer 2)

Go to Navama 3)

Still if don’t get, then rely on mythology and there

are 3 crorer gods and goddess (in Hinduism) if that don’t

work, expand the same to engulf, other relegions and their

holy books. 4)

Still if u do not get the answer, you can add, some fancy

terms and u can always use Ra, Ke, Ma, Sa as standard

malefics and then add 6th, 8th and 12th lords

and Maraks i.e. 2nd and 7th lord. 5)

Then you can expand the same using the same from all houses i.e for 10th house, 11th and 5th

house are MARAKS. 6)

Still if I am not getting proper answer then I can start to

dig deep into those nice Vedic Jyotish pockets and start to study, D30 and the

famous D20 for sins. Yes, you can

add D6 too, along with D30 and then D27 to judge the strengths and weaknesses. 7)

Still if u don’t get answer, then u can go to D60 which

Parasara says is for studying all things along with

D45 and some parampara uses that (D60) for Past

Life. 8)

The last I heard there was no sure shot way to PROVE past

life, then for that you must use Faith. 9)

Now that u have decided to use faith as u cant prove anything

that is wonderful because then u start to give Advils

and Tylenols of Jyotish i.e. Mantras, tantra, kavach, etc etc. 10)

Still that does not work then either u did not use the proper

time to trigger the mantras or u were stupid as u don’t know how to

analyze and the correct god or goddess what not the one suggested but something

else. There ya

go dearie..... Use the above 10 golden rules and NO JYOTISH will never be

wrong. Now, just when u start to get charts on the list, start to go

from rule 1 to 10. You will find that a perfect and full proof system has been

created. Yes, the SECRET 11th rule is there, that if the

really wise, are not able to get the answer then they can create and add to the above

rules in the name of “RESEARCHâ€. I can urge all members to try to above and u can claim 100% correct

results..... ... no Jyotish can ever be wrong.... Naming of the system is open .... anyone can volunteer names,

ayanamsas, etc. I volunteer the first name. “TUKKA MAR JYOTISH SHASTRA†Those more intelligent can find better

names....... ......... ......... LOL.....

Cheers !!! Ash

[ancient_ indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of Chandu2chill

Friday August 14, 2009 9:05

AM

To:

[ancient_indian_ astrology]

Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?

Respected

Shri Sunil Ji, Neelam Ji, and Ash Ji,

As Ash Ji mentioned it is a special and rare Chart to study and find out

Astrological reasoning behind the Actual happenings in the native's life. Any

beginer/novice like me find it very ordinary or even predict bad combination

for all martial happiness let alone wealth creation..

Certainly it is special and challenging Chart for even

seasoned/experience d Astro professionals as well.

Well, having said that, i did little extra study on this chart long before and

was looking for some astro pointers for his success and his life's journey in

my initial study. Well, Sunil Ji, Neelam ji, and others have given their

valuale inputs, I would like to share some of my findings..

1) When the chart as per my understanding when applying the standared dictums

and even looking at SAV/BAV points and studying D1 and D9 nothing was matching,

his success and astro teachings/pointers were all exactly reverse as Ash ji

mentioned in his mail. Then one fine day i found some very useful information

on SJC website link i.e. Shri Visti Larsen's Audio lecturer on "Shashti

Amsa" D-60 and *Amsa Rulers/Dieties* and their significations in this

present life of the native and how to study (i have 2 Audio files with me) and

relate them. Thanks to Shri Larsen, he has explained beautifully then

immedialty i checked with Dhirubai's chart with JHora 7.2 I saw his Lagna and

LL Jupiter's both amsa rulers/dieties are *Kubera* (Caution Note: present JHora

7.32 does not show his Lagna Amsa ruler as Kubera instead is shows as Deva

now.. I do not know what is the reason may be some programming bug/calculation

mistake)

And you see ALL his Lagnas are same!!

2) Second point is Rahu. Rahu in 3H in own Nakshatra and despositor Saturn

though in 2/12 postion but aspected by LL Jupiter from 10H A ruthless self

efforts (3H) coupled with strong intention to Make Money and make use of

Mass/Public' s Money and thereby creating his own wealth(2L Saturn in 2H) had

lead him to take any amount of Risks Now tell me who(Public) has not made Money

by investing in his Company? even Auto Drivers, Paan Shop-keepers especially in

Gujarat Made huge Money and profited. Even i and my father made Money...

3) Now the Astrological Secrete of his success, sustainance and grwoth of his

wealth you see just after Rahu Dasa ended his Jupiter MD started in my humble

opinion this Rahu Dasa and subsequent begining LL dasa helped him in timely

manner... BUT this is not the Secrete.. The Secret is.......... .....

Jupiter and Venus. Two great benafics are in 3/11 axis. This is the REAL Position

of Rags to Riches persons PLEASE TEST IT VERIFY IT with all your known chart(s)

and persons degree of Richness may veri before shooting me any questions on

this please...

If Jupiter and Venus are placed in 3/11 in D1 or in D9 or in BOTH D1 and D9

This is a sure shot postion for up-liftment of the person That person is BOUND

to get and amass wealth.

Now Check the Dhirubhai Ambani's chart in his chart Jup and Venus are in 3/11

axis in both Rasi and Navamsa!!!!

My 2 cents...hope this helps...

Regards

Chandu2Chill

P S: for immediate verification of this secrete i.e. Jup and Venus in 3/11

position please check the chart of another great man Mr. Amitaab Bachhan..

ancient_indian_ astrology,

"sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:

Dear Ash ji

Thanks for raising many questions abt this chart

Due to time constraints i dont hav much time to go tru this chart ,other wise u

know i will not stay back

As triple lagna ( let us blv the BT and data is correct for time being) will

increase any small raja yoga s many fold ( sure we dont hav any tool to measure

the magnitude of success right now ) as neelam ji also pointed out.

19 ( jhora ) or 20 points in SAV is generaly shows may b strt working or

earning frm that age shown in lagnashta varga as shri late patel ji also

pointed out as givn in Deva kerala

also frm mars ( it is with nodes -so weak ) period onwrds we can see a sort of

anukul dasa s were running , rahu has a sort of raja yoga

karakatwa in his chart ( since it can giv sani s effects and mars effect too

who is 5th L and Moola trikon stan is mesha rasi ) and sat was also maraka for

him

may b other s ( frm diffrnt streams and back ground with their favrite

sampradaya ) can go for it and explain it more effectivly

if more events are known we wud hav argue more effectivly

even has Gaja kesari yoga frm Moon and lagna also so many other yoga s

,sun and moon also has many yoga s ,also lagna lord in 10th House .2

benefic in 12th house is not a Laibility as it is a place of our

investmnts ( except jup i blv in male charts ) and how we will invest

our savings or how we will spend it ,so it will giv many fold effects

in income frm wise investmnts .( malefic may giv wrong discission in

investmnts ) ,also benefics generaly supports the house behind and ahed it too

(think abt theory of papa karthari yoga and Logic )

But if this is chart ,and without any info abt the nativ 's i dont think very

many astrologers will b ever successful in spelling results

correctly we also never know also any of his family astrologer has ever givn

them any hint of his such rise in his chart b4 hand

thanks and rgrds sunil nair

if i get more quality time i will revisit chart again .

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php