IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dhananjayanji,

//I have a friend who is a real " Purushothma " . Vastly educated, man of good

qualities,well mannered philanthropist ,a Dharmisti / " Dharmaraja " in real

sense. He was born on 4th April1970 at 17:47:13 hrs IST in 81E08-16N10. //

This is the remarking similarity upto seconds with PVR Narasimha author of JHora

as i have in record.

April 4, 1970

Time: 17:47:13

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 81 E 08' 00 " , 16 N 10' 00 "

Machilipatnam, India

It is really amazing !

Thankyou,

Regards,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, Dhananjayan Brahma

<abhanaya wrote:

>

> Pranams,

>

> Mr.Gurushanker,

>

> I have only d information to add to the statistics under the header

further more added the qualities of the native's `dayalagunaa'.I do not know

that how I sown a seed of doubt into your heat.However you being so much

inquisitive to know the identity ,I think it is my duty to dispel doubts to my

extant possible.

> Being a professional I do not want to disclose the exact identity of the

individual .The individual is a C.A & ICWAI and former FA & CAO of a very big

Govt.under taking went on voluntary retirement,settled in BanjaraHill area in

Telungana - he makes his earnings through intra-day tradings,Consultancy

Services  etc.He is blessed by Shree Chinnajeeyar and Sri Pushpagiri mutt .

>

> P.S:My grand-mother used to tell (in 1940s) that there would be 7 persons look

alike - who knows the birth rate then?May be7 per minute !! While I wonder at

the then Natural imitation ...The present world birth rate - crippled with Man

made cloning technic ............!! ?? :-)

>

> Regards / Dhananjayan

>

>

> --- On Tue, 11/8/09, guruparamacharya <guruparamacharya wrote:

>

> guruparamacharya <guruparamacharya

> Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th

give Riches ?

>

> Tuesday, 11 August, 2009, 5:44 AM

>

>

>

>

>

> Shri. Dhananjayan,

>

>

>

> You have displayed the details of " author of this software " from JHora. Is he

your friend? I think he lives in US. Does he pay tax in India? Name the

Rajarishis who have blessed him. How do you know his life particulars from age

5. As far as I know, he is popular because of JHora. It is free software, he

has no income on this.

>

>

>

> Clarify my doubts.

>

>

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Gurushanker

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma

<abhanaya@ .> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Pranams,

>

> >

>

> > Smt.Neelam gupta,

>

> >

>

> > I have a friend who is a real " Purushothma " . Vastly educated, man of good

qualities,well mannered  philanthropist ,a Dharmisti / " Dharmaraja " in real

sense. He was born on 4th April1970 at 17:47:13 hrs IST in 81E08-16N10. He

enjoys his life and let lives others. He is more than a farmer whose hard labour

ploughs back good income / sustenance to many Pandits.He is being respected,

admired and blessed by many Rajarishis.His, once haters do sastanga namaskarams

to him and seek his blessings. He earns nearly multiple(say 7 to 9 lacks) lacks

per month,he is also a very true honest tax payer. This blessed enjoys Saraka

Sarala Raja yoga right from his 5th year of his birth.

>

> >

>

> > I hope the above birth data would serve as a big catch to add to the

captioned statistics

>

> >

>

> > Regards / Dhananjayan

>

> > --- On Mon, 10/8/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...>

>

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in

8th give Riches ?

>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

>

> > Monday, 10 August, 2009, 10:53 PM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> >

>

> > I think riches would mean more than normal financial gains or wealth. As

wealth does not come by hard work alone, it is often 8H which gives the unearned

wealth and makes one rich. But more often than not, 8H wealth is tainted.

Anyhow, to get any DHAN/riches, the primary requirement is to have good

Dhanyogas.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Apart from those working in normal 8H professions (excluding underworld

types, etc), sudden gains can come from 8H. Whenever native has strong dhan

yogas and 8H/L or planets in 8H participate in the yogas, and chart is otherwise

strong getting navamsha support, native will get unearned wealth through

inheritance, bribes, investments, underhand dealings, tax evasions, etc. Even

the politicians, actors, and spiritual gurus amassing great wealth in Swiss

Accounts will go through their 8H. We can see the charts of Amitabh Bachchan,

OSHO, etc.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Strong 8L in lagna with dhan yogas in the chart give wealth as in the case

of Dhirubhai Ambani, Strong 8L with 11L in Kendra in 4H gave Dheerendra

Brahmchari huge assets and wealth in the relevant dashas.

>

> >

>

> > 8H is 12H of father, one gets money when father dies if 8H is fortified. 8H

is 2H from 7H, wife brings money through marriage and her job when strong and

benefic 7L is in 8H. Strong 8L in 5H can give gains through speculation.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > These are just a few examples with basic concepts. Charts of most of the

politicians, IAS Officers, Spiritual Gurus can be seen how money is dug from 8H,

and who helps!

>

> >

>

> > Regards

>

> > Neelam   

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > New Email names for you!

>

> > Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and

@rocketmail.

>

> > Hurry before someone else does!

>

> > http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

New Email addresses available on

> Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

> Hurry before someone else does!

> http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/

>

Guest guest

Respected Sreenadh ji,

Thanks for taking interest in the chart. I am sorry, Jhora or Parashar or Leo 99 gives Leo gana not Cancer lagna.

Regards--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ? Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 9:53 PM

Dear Kursija ji, //I have a chart DOB 22 June,1968, TOB 11:30 hrs, Delhi. She has Rahu in 8th in the sign of Jupiter and got married in the dasha of Rahu/Jupiter in 1994.8th lord Jupiter in lagna and she is obese and secretive. She was married to a person who has no much earning till today. She has two daughters. Ist issue aborted. Hope learned members will be able to give answer to it// The first point to mention is that - She DON'T have Rahu in 8th house at all! She is Cancer Lagna born with Rahu in 9th house. Whether it be Chandrahari Ayanamsa or Lahari Ayanamsa I am getting Cancer lagna only and NOT Leo lagna for this chart. Therefore I don't think this chart is suitable to discuss about the result that would be provided by "Rahu in 8th house". Love and regards,Sreenadh

Guest guest

Respected Sh Sunil Nair ji,

Thanks for giving your valuable time for the chart.But Rahu is really creating confusion in our minds. Sh Sreenadh calculated wrong lagna and inferred that the nature does not want to discuss the chart. I am also not able to make you understand my point of view. My only view is that "If Rahu is posited in 8th house in any sign" and 8th lord in Lagna, Moon Saturn in 9th, rest planets in 11th house, in chalit in 10th house, forming so many dhan yoga can make the husband of the native financially weak. As I am confused in the matter, I sought your advice.

Regards.--- On Tue, 8/11/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ? Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 12:34 PM

dear Kursija ji Namaskar U question was will all rahu in any house as 8th House frm lagna will giv richness --My answer will b No in dasa s such rahu s may giv or even negete the dhana yogas and material prosperity ( here we r not going in spiritual aspects or dharmic aspects in Life ) depends on total strnght of chart and its special status ( u hav to apply all rahu phalam -how we can see it ,it is already discussed several times here in this very grp itself ) the other lady without going in details and making chart again ,i am talking frm memory .So has so many planets in 11 House .and Jup dasa is running Now so can get some dhana in this dasa ,but the v0lume and amnt i dont know and cannot re visit chart again Jup also has amsa sambantha with all planets in 11th House ( and jup is in Labhamsa ) so venus is

there ( as 10th L ) ,merc as 2nd and 11th L and sun as Lagna Lord ,mars as 5th and 9th L ( u hav to work on it as indian sastras demands we gather it than it is direct telling of results and rishies used many many words to see how the nature of dasa can b,so our efforts will guide us to correct predictions esp if the nativ is directly consulting u ) also Jup can b maraka ( frm pain to death ) to many jeeva aspects ( means Living relativs ) in her Life ( pls consult chart more ) in dasa i dont hav time now to go in every details of her chart as i am talking frm memory but remebr Jup is also 8th L in her chart so u hav to find in ur own way how both Houses effects will frutify in full lenght of dasa Hope we can call this a discussion and i hope i answered u rgrds sunil nair , "S.C. Kursija"

<sckursija wrote:>> Respected Sunil Nair ji,> Thanks for the reply. My query is simple. Does Rahu in 8th, what ever be the sign, gives riches? next She got married on 12-5-1994 Rahu/ Jupiter/ Saturn and abortion in Jan 1995, Rahu/ Jupiter/ Venus. 8th lord in lagna ? In bhava chalit Jupiter is in 12th, exalted and vipreet raja yoga, Saturn is in 8th, Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars are in 10th, 6th lord is in 8th with Rahu, vipreet raja yoga. You are right for obesity She may suffer from chronic disease, but what about financial position?> Regards> > --- On Mon, 8/10/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?> > Monday, August 10, 2009, 9:18 PM> >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Kursija Ji > > Namaskar > > actualy i dont know i am correct in answering ur question as realy i dont know what is ur question in reality > > if u singly ask rahu in 8th House it may has a say in married Life of ladies as it is treated as Deergha sumangli stan ( means Longititvity of married Life ) unless strong 9th H or Lord or 9th House has so much strong benefics or influence .Here jup in lagna is aspecting her 5th and 7th and 9th House too .> > Now u can see her venus the karaka which can decide the quality of family life ( married ) and its effects has afflicted > > 7th Lord is debilated .( vargottam debilation ) > > only grace is jup as natural benefic in lagna who is aspecting the 7th House which may b tried to save

marriage till today ,who is also 8th L ( jup is brihaspathi means big planet so can giv fatness ),moon also in jupiterian amsa ,and lagnamsa fallen in watery sign ( so i think all this influence has givn fat and obesity .> > as regrds to 5th house and mostly girls u can see all kendra s frm 5th House is afflicted and karaka we can say not afflicted ( who is also 5th L --Jupiter ) and even 5th House has drishi of so many planets including malefics ( actualy it can giv more kids too as so many planets r aspecting 5th House ( in their respectiv dasa s in sub or sub sub periods too ) but it can not gaurantee their longitivity as it can also work as maraka for it .> > when was this abortion to first issue happened ,is it in sani period ??> > > i hope i answered ur query > > rgrds sunil nair > > , "S.C. Kursija"

sckursija@ wrote:> >> > Dear Dushyant Trivedi, > > Thanks for sharing chart. It has raised one thing in my mind. Does Rahu in 8th have some signification? I have a chart DOB 22 June,1968, TOB 11:30 hrs, Delhi. She has Rahu in 8th in the sign of Jupiter and got married in the dasha of Rahu/Jupiter in 1994.8th lord Jupiter in lagna and she is obese and secretive. She was married to a person who has no much earning till today. She has two daughters. Ist issue aborted. Hope learned members will be able to give answer to it > > > > --- On Mon, 8/10/09, dushyant trivedi trivedi20@ wrote:> > > > > dushyant trivedi trivedi20@> > > Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?> > > > > > Monday, August 10, 2009, 6:55 AM> > > >

> > Dear Mr. Bhaskar,> > > > > > In the example sighted by me the native got riches in the> > > Mahadasha of Rahu. Rahu is in the 8th house in Leo. > > > > > > Foe ready reference the birth details are as under> > > > > > DOB 16th Oct 1923> > > TOB 14.20 IST> > > POB Khedbrahma, North Gujarat> > > > > > D D Trivedi> > > > > > --- On Sun, 9/8/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > When will 8th Lord or> > > planet in 8th give Riches ?> > > > > > Sunday, 9 August,

2009, 10:59 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > Some thread on 8th Lord in 8th was on, which I have not> > > read.> > > Can anyone tell me if its possible - That-> > > 1) 8th Lord will give riches.> > > 2) Planet in 8th will give Riches ?> > > 3) 8th lord in 8th will give riches ?> > > I will answer this. Yes this is very much possible. But> > > would like to know when ?> > > I am now talking of practical astrology. No shlokas. No> > > references from here and there. Talk with experience.> > > best wishes,> > > Bhaskar. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > recommends that you upgrade to> > > the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/> > > > > > > > > ---> > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Kursija Ji Sure ,sreenadh ji has bad omen and he left the chart and it is showing first hand answer to ur doubt Now let us come to the POint on status of her married Life what is the status of 7th Lord in her chart dont u see sani aspects venus ( the marriage karka in heavy affliction too ) and also lagna Lord also a planet in 9th House which is debilated ,also punrphoo dosha ( sani +moon yoga ) other wise also moon the karaka for mind who is with dukha karaka sani who is 6th L and 7th lord too .so out of all this factors other than a benefic jup aspecting 7th House ( even if he is 8th L ,8th L and the Houses sitting by 8th L is a Laibility in charts ,here u already said she is is having disease and obesity too ) so while considering Bhava ,bhavesha karaka for seeing the anubhava as rgrds to that bhava u can see 2 factors is already very bad ( bhavesh and karaka is afflicted or weak and bhava only has a benefic drishti but of 8th Lord ) even if u considered navamesh of 7th L who is mars ,he is in deep combustion So many planets in 11th or 10th need not giv a earning husband unless the abov said pointers r helping ( even many times too much planets in a rasi is a laibility too ,as there is chance for graha Yudha and and combustion etc and respectiv dasa s may b hence weak to deliver good results too ) Hope it is clear Now rgrds sunil nair All this is frm memory and without re doing the chart .So forgiv any error may happened in discussion , "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija wrote:>> Respected Sh Sunil Nair ji,> Thanks for giving your valuable time for the chart.But Rahu is really creating confusion in our minds. Sh Sreenadh calculated wrong lagna and inferred that the nature does not want to discuss the chart. I am also not able to make you understand my point of view. My only view is that "If Rahu is posited in 8th house in any sign" and 8th lord in Lagna, Moon Saturn in 9th, rest planets in 11th house, in chalit in 10th house, forming so many dhan yoga can make the husband of the native financially weak. As I am confused in the matter, I sought your advice.> Regards.> > --- On Tue, 8/11/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?> > Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 12:34 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > dear Kursija ji > > Namaskar > > U question was will all rahu in any house as 8th House frm lagna will giv richness --My answer will b No > > in dasa s such rahu s may giv or even negete the dhana yogas and material prosperity ( here we r not going in spiritual aspects or dharmic aspects in Life ) depends on total strnght of chart and its special status ( u hav to apply all rahu phalam -how we can see it ,it is already discussed several times here in this very grp itself ) > > the other lady without going in details and making chart again ,i am talking frm memory .So has so many planets in 11 House .> and Jup dasa is running Now > > so can get some dhana in this dasa ,but the v0lume and amnt i dont know and cannot re visit chart again > > Jup also has amsa sambantha with all planets in 11th House ( and jup is in Labhamsa ) > > so venus is there ( as 10th L ) ,merc as 2nd and 11th L and sun as Lagna Lord ,mars as 5th and 9th L ( u hav to work on it as indian sastras demands we gather it than it is direct telling of results and rishies used many many words to see how the nature of dasa can b,so our efforts will guide us to correct predictions esp if the nativ is directly consulting u ) > > also Jup can b maraka ( frm pain to death ) to many jeeva aspects ( means Living relativs ) in her Life ( pls consult chart more ) in dasa > > i dont hav time now to go in every details of her chart as i am talking frm memory > > but remebr Jup is also 8th L in her chart > > > so u hav to find in ur own way how both Houses effects will frutify in full lenght of dasa > > Hope we can call this a discussion and i hope i answered u > > rgrds sunil nair > > > , "S.C. Kursija" sckursija@ wrote:> >> > Respected Sunil Nair ji,> > Thanks for the reply. My query is simple. Does Rahu in 8th, what ever be the sign, gives riches? next She got married on 12-5-1994 Rahu/ Jupiter/ Saturn and abortion in Jan 1995, Rahu/ Jupiter/ Venus. 8th lord in lagna ? In bhava chalit Jupiter is in 12th, exalted and vipreet raja yoga, Saturn is in 8th, Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars are in 10th, 6th lord is in 8th with Rahu, vipreet raja yoga. You are right for obesity She may suffer from chronic disease, but what about financial position?> > Regards> > > > --- On Mon, 8/10/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@> > Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?> > > > Monday, August 10, 2009, 9:18 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Kursija Ji > > > > Namaskar > > > > actualy i dont know i am correct in answering ur question as realy i dont know what is ur question in reality > > > > if u singly ask rahu in 8th House it may has a say in married Life of ladies as it is treated as Deergha sumangli stan ( means Longititvity of married Life ) unless strong 9th H or Lord or 9th House has so much strong benefics or influence .Here jup in lagna is aspecting her 5th and 7th and 9th House too .> > > > Now u can see her venus the karaka which can decide the quality of family life ( married ) and its effects has afflicted > > > > 7th Lord is debilated .( vargottam debilation ) > > > > only grace is jup as natural benefic in lagna who is aspecting the 7th House which may b tried to save marriage till today ,who is also 8th L ( jup is brihaspathi means big planet so can giv fatness ),moon also in jupiterian amsa ,and lagnamsa fallen in watery sign ( so i think all this influence has givn fat and obesity .> > > > as regrds to 5th house and mostly girls u can see all kendra s frm 5th House is afflicted and karaka we can say not afflicted ( who is also 5th L --Jupiter ) and even 5th House has drishi of so many planets including malefics ( actualy it can giv more kids too as so many planets r aspecting 5th House ( in their respectiv dasa s in sub or sub sub periods too ) but it can not gaurantee their longitivity as it can also work as maraka for it .> > > > when was this abortion to first issue happened ,is it in sani period ??> > > > > > i hope i answered ur query > > > > rgrds sunil nair > > > > , "S.C. Kursija" sckursija@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Dushyant Trivedi, > > > Thanks for sharing chart. It has raised one thing in my mind. Does Rahu in 8th have some signification? I have a chart DOB 22 June,1968, TOB 11:30 hrs, Delhi. She has Rahu in 8th in the sign of Jupiter and got married in the dasha of Rahu/Jupiter in 1994.8th lord Jupiter in lagna and she is obese and secretive. She was married to a person who has no much earning till today. She has two daughters. Ist issue aborted. Hope learned members will be able to give answer to it > > > > > > --- On Mon, 8/10/09, dushyant trivedi trivedi20@ wrote:> > > > > > > dushyant trivedi trivedi20@> > > > Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?> > > > > > > > Monday, August 10, 2009, 6:55 AM> > > > > > > > Dear Mr. Bhaskar,> > > > > > > > In the example sighted by me the native got riches in the> > > > Mahadasha of Rahu. Rahu is in the 8th house in Leo. > > > > > > > > Foe ready reference the birth details are as under> > > > > > > > DOB 16th Oct 1923> > > > TOB 14.20 IST> > > > POB Khedbrahma, North Gujarat> > > > > > > > D D Trivedi> > > > > > > > --- On Sun, 9/8/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > When will 8th Lord or> > > > planet in 8th give Riches ?> > > > > > > > Sunday, 9 August, 2009, 10:59 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > Some thread on 8th Lord in 8th was on, which I have not> > > > read.> > > > Can anyone tell me if its possible - That-> > > > 1) 8th Lord will give riches.> > > > 2) Planet in 8th will give Riches ?> > > > 3) 8th lord in 8th will give riches ?> > > > I will answer this. Yes this is very much possible. But> > > > would like to know when ?> > > > I am now talking of practical astrology. No shlokas. No> > > > references from here and there. Talk with experience.> > > > best wishes,> > > > Bhaskar. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > recommends that you upgrade to> > > > the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/> > > > > > > > > > > > ---> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Respected Sh.Sunil Nair ji,

Thanks for the explanation.

Regards--- On Wed, 8/12/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ? Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 1:27 PM

Dear Kursija Ji Sure ,sreenadh ji has bad omen and he left the chart and it is showing first hand answer to ur doubt Now let us come to the POint on status of her married Life what is the status of 7th Lord in her chart dont u see sani aspects venus ( the marriage karka in heavy affliction too ) and also lagna Lord also a planet in 9th House which is debilated ,also punrphoo dosha ( sani +moon yoga ) other wise also moon the karaka for mind who is with dukha karaka sani who is 6th L and 7th lord too .so out of all this factors other than a benefic jup aspecting 7th House ( even if he is 8th L ,8th L and the Houses sitting by 8th L is a Laibility in charts ,here u already said she is is having disease and obesity too ) so while considering Bhava ,bhavesha karaka for seeing the anubhava as rgrds to

that bhava u can see 2 factors is already very bad ( bhavesh and karaka is afflicted or weak and bhava only has a benefic drishti but of 8th Lord ) even if u considered navamesh of 7th L who is mars ,he is in deep combustion So many planets in 11th or 10th need not giv a earning husband unless the abov said pointers r helping ( even many times too much planets in a rasi is a laibility too ,as there is chance for graha Yudha and and combustion etc and respectiv dasa s may b hence weak to deliver good results too ) Hope it is clear Now rgrds sunil nair All this is frm memory and without re doing the chart .So forgiv any error may happened in discussion , "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija wrote:>> Respected Sh Sunil Nair ji,> Thanks for giving your valuable time for the chart.But Rahu is really

creating confusion in our minds. Sh Sreenadh calculated wrong lagna and inferred that the nature does not want to discuss the chart. I am also not able to make you understand my point of view. My only view is that "If Rahu is posited in 8th house in any sign" and 8th lord in Lagna, Moon Saturn in 9th, rest planets in 11th house, in chalit in 10th house, forming so many dhan yoga can make the husband of the native financially weak. As I am confused in the matter, I sought your advice.> Regards.> > --- On Tue, 8/11/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?> > Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 12:34 PM> > > > > > > > > > >

> > dear Kursija ji > > Namaskar > > U question was will all rahu in any house as 8th House frm lagna will giv richness --My answer will b No > > in dasa s such rahu s may giv or even negete the dhana yogas and material prosperity ( here we r not going in spiritual aspects or dharmic aspects in Life ) depends on total strnght of chart and its special status ( u hav to apply all rahu phalam -how we can see it ,it is already discussed several times here in this very grp itself ) > > the other lady without going in details and making chart again ,i am talking frm memory .So has so many planets in 11 House .> and Jup dasa is running Now > > so can get some dhana in this dasa ,but the v0lume and amnt i dont know and cannot re visit chart again > > Jup also has amsa sambantha with all planets in 11th House ( and jup is in Labhamsa )

> > so venus is there ( as 10th L ) ,merc as 2nd and 11th L and sun as Lagna Lord ,mars as 5th and 9th L ( u hav to work on it as indian sastras demands we gather it than it is direct telling of results and rishies used many many words to see how the nature of dasa can b,so our efforts will guide us to correct predictions esp if the nativ is directly consulting u ) > > also Jup can b maraka ( frm pain to death ) to many jeeva aspects ( means Living relativs ) in her Life ( pls consult chart more ) in dasa > > i dont hav time now to go in every details of her chart as i am talking frm memory > > but remebr Jup is also 8th L in her chart > > > so u hav to find in ur own way how both Houses effects will frutify in full lenght of dasa > > Hope we can call this a discussion and i hope i answered u > > rgrds sunil nair >

> > , "S.C. Kursija" sckursija@ wrote:> >> > Respected Sunil Nair ji,> > Thanks for the reply. My query is simple. Does Rahu in 8th, what ever be the sign, gives riches? next She got married on 12-5-1994 Rahu/ Jupiter/ Saturn and abortion in Jan 1995, Rahu/ Jupiter/ Venus. 8th lord in lagna ? In bhava chalit Jupiter is in 12th, exalted and vipreet raja yoga, Saturn is in 8th, Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars are in 10th, 6th lord is in 8th with Rahu, vipreet raja yoga. You are right for obesity She may suffer from chronic disease, but what about financial position?> > Regards> > > > --- On Mon, 8/10/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@> > Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?>

> > > Monday, August 10, 2009, 9:18 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Kursija Ji > > > > Namaskar > > > > actualy i dont know i am correct in answering ur question as realy i dont know what is ur question in reality > > > > if u singly ask rahu in 8th House it may has a say in married Life of ladies as it is treated as Deergha sumangli stan ( means Longititvity of married Life ) unless strong 9th H or Lord or 9th House has so much strong benefics or influence .Here jup in lagna is aspecting her 5th and 7th and 9th House too .> > > > Now u can see her venus the karaka which can decide the quality of family life ( married

) and its effects has afflicted > > > > 7th Lord is debilated .( vargottam debilation ) > > > > only grace is jup as natural benefic in lagna who is aspecting the 7th House which may b tried to save marriage till today ,who is also 8th L ( jup is brihaspathi means big planet so can giv fatness ),moon also in jupiterian amsa ,and lagnamsa fallen in watery sign ( so i think all this influence has givn fat and obesity .> > > > as regrds to 5th house and mostly girls u can see all kendra s frm 5th House is afflicted and karaka we can say not afflicted ( who is also 5th L --Jupiter ) and even 5th House has drishi of so many planets including malefics ( actualy it can giv more kids too as so many planets r aspecting 5th House ( in their respectiv dasa s in sub or sub sub periods too ) but it can not gaurantee their longitivity as it can also work as maraka for it

..> > > > when was this abortion to first issue happened ,is it in sani period ??> > > > > > i hope i answered ur query > > > > rgrds sunil nair > > > > , "S.C. Kursija" sckursija@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Dushyant Trivedi, > > > Thanks for sharing chart. It has raised one thing in my mind. Does Rahu in 8th have some signification? I have a chart DOB 22 June,1968, TOB 11:30 hrs, Delhi. She has Rahu in 8th in the sign of Jupiter and got married in the dasha of Rahu/Jupiter in 1994.8th lord Jupiter in lagna and she is obese and secretive. She was married to a person who has no much earning till today. She has two daughters. Ist issue aborted. Hope learned members will be able to give answer to it > > > > > > --- On Mon, 8/10/09, dushyant trivedi trivedi20@

wrote:> > > > > > > dushyant trivedi trivedi20@> > > > Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?> > > > > > > > Monday, August 10, 2009, 6:55 AM> > > > > > > > Dear Mr. Bhaskar,> > > > > > > > In the example sighted by me the native got riches in the> > > > Mahadasha of Rahu. Rahu is in the 8th house in Leo. > > > > > > > > Foe ready reference the birth details are as under> > > > > > > > DOB 16th Oct 1923> > > > TOB 14.20 IST> > > > POB Khedbrahma, North Gujarat> > > > > > > > D D

Trivedi> > > > > > > > --- On Sun, 9/8/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > When will 8th Lord or> > > > planet in 8th give Riches ?> > > > > > > > Sunday, 9 August, 2009, 10:59 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > Some thread on 8th Lord in 8th was on, which I have not> > > > read.> > > > Can anyone tell me if its possible - That-> > > > 1) 8th Lord will give riches.> > > > 2) Planet in 8th will give Riches ?> > > > 3) 8th lord in 8th will give riches ?> > > > I will answer

this. Yes this is very much possible. But> > > > would like to know when ?> > > > I am now talking of practical astrology. No shlokas. No> > > > references from here and there. Talk with experience.> > > > best wishes,> > > > Bhaskar. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > recommends that you upgrade to> > > > the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/> > > > > > > > > > > >

---> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Shri Bhaskar Ji,

Thank you for your kind apreciation

Regards

Chandu2Chill

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Chandu 2 Chill,

>

> I like this coming from you. I have been watching you for some time. You

> have been able to pick up the strings of astrology very fast in a small

> time frame of 1-2 years, and a very attentive student . Very Good.

> Really appreciable.

>

> I too have the same data of Dhirubhai.

>

> regards./Bhaskar.

, " Chandu2chill "

> <nanna_id2006@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Neelam Ji,

> >

> > //Strong 8L in lagna with dhan yogas in the chart give wealth as in

> the case of Dhirubhai Ambani,//

> >

> > Just as an academic interest could you please share the Birth Data of

> Shri Dhirubhai Ambani? that you have?

> >

> > i have a data of him as below

> >

> > DhirubaiAmbani

> >

> > December 28, 1932

> > Time:6:37 AM

> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > Place:Chorwad,70 E 14' 00 " , 21 N 01' 00 "

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Chand2Chill

> >

> > P S: Humor:- Name of the birth place (Chorwad)is very funny!!!:-):-)

> >

> > , neelam gupta

> neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > >

> > > I think riches would mean more than normal financial gains or

> wealth. As

> > > wealth does not come by hard work alone, it is often 8H which gives

> the

> > > unearned wealth and makes one rich. But more often than not, 8H

> wealth is

> > > tainted. Anyhow, *to get any DHAN/riches, the primary requirement is

> to have

> > > good Dhanyogas.*

> > >

> > > Apart from those working in normal 8H professions (excluding

> underworld

> > > types, etc), sudden gains can come from 8H. Whenever native has

> strong dhan

> > > yogas and 8H/L or planets in 8H participate in the yogas, and chart

> is

> > > otherwise strong getting navamsha support, native will get unearned

> wealth

> > > through inheritance, bribes, investments, underhand dealings, tax

> evasions,

> > > etc. Even the politicians, actors, and spiritual gurus amassing

> great wealth

> > > in Swiss Accounts will go through their 8H. We can see the charts of

> Amitabh

> > > Bachchan, OSHO, etc.

> > >

> > > Strong 8L in lagna with dhan yogas in the chart give wealth as in

> the case

> > > of Dhirubhai Ambani, Strong 8L with 11L in Kendra in 4H gave

> Dheerendra

> > > Brahmchari huge assets and wealth in the relevant dashas.

> > >

> > > 8H is 12H of father, one gets money when father dies if 8H is

> fortified. 8H

> > > is 2H from 7H, wife brings money through marriage and her job when

> strong

> > > and benefic 7L is in 8H. Strong 8L in 5H can give gains through

> speculation.

> > >

> > > These are just a few examples with basic concepts. Charts of most of

> the

> > > politicians, IAS Officers, Spiritual Gurus can be seen how money is

> dug from

> > > 8H, and who helps!

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,

No problems at all!!! i just wanted to know more about the Birth Data that i

have of Dhirubhai is relaible/same of correct since you and Bhaskar ji

clarified, now i can consider it (B'data) to be the right one!!

Regards

Chandu2Chill

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji, Chandu2chill ji,

>

> I have the same data from CHORWAD! Any problem with that?

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

> 2009/8/11 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Chandu 2 Chill,

> >

> > I like this coming from you. I have been watching you for some time. You

> > have been able to pick up the strings of astrology very fast in a small

> > time frame of 1-2 years, and a very attentive student . Very Good.

> > Really appreciable.

> >

> > I too have the same data of Dhirubhai.

> >

> > regards./Bhaskar.

> >

> > --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> > " Chandu2chill "

> >

> > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Neelam Ji,

> > >

> > > //Strong 8L in lagna with dhan yogas in the chart give wealth as in

> > the case of Dhirubhai Ambani,//

> > >

> > > Just as an academic interest could you please share the Birth Data of

> > Shri Dhirubhai Ambani? that you have?

> > >

> > > i have a data of him as below

> > >

> > > DhirubaiAmbani

> > >

> > > December 28, 1932

> > > Time:6:37 AM

> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > Place:Chorwad,70 E 14' 00 " , 21 N 01' 00 "

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > Chand2Chill

> > >

> > > P S: Humor:- Name of the birth place (Chorwad)is very funny!!!:-):-)

> > >

> > > --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> > neelam gupta

> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > >

> > > > I think riches would mean more than normal financial gains or

> > wealth. As

> > > > wealth does not come by hard work alone, it is often 8H which gives

> > the

> > > > unearned wealth and makes one rich. But more often than not, 8H

> > wealth is

> > > > tainted. Anyhow, *to get any DHAN/riches, the primary requirement is

> > to have

> > > > good Dhanyogas.*

> > > >

> > > > Apart from those working in normal 8H professions (excluding

> > underworld

> > > > types, etc), sudden gains can come from 8H. Whenever native has

> > strong dhan

> > > > yogas and 8H/L or planets in 8H participate in the yogas, and chart

> > is

> > > > otherwise strong getting navamsha support, native will get unearned

> > wealth

> > > > through inheritance, bribes, investments, underhand dealings, tax

> > evasions,

> > > > etc. Even the politicians, actors, and spiritual gurus amassing

> > great wealth

> > > > in Swiss Accounts will go through their 8H. We can see the charts of

> > Amitabh

> > > > Bachchan, OSHO, etc.

> > > >

> > > > Strong 8L in lagna with dhan yogas in the chart give wealth as in

> > the case

> > > > of Dhirubhai Ambani, Strong 8L with 11L in Kendra in 4H gave

> > Dheerendra

> > > > Brahmchari huge assets and wealth in the relevant dashas.

> > > >

> > > > 8H is 12H of father, one gets money when father dies if 8H is

> > fortified. 8H

> > > > is 2H from 7H, wife brings money through marriage and her job when

> > strong

> > > > and benefic 7L is in 8H. Strong 8L in 5H can give gains through

> > speculation.

> > > >

> > > > These are just a few examples with basic concepts. Charts of most of

> > the

> > > > politicians, IAS Officers, Spiritual Gurus can be seen how money is

> > dug from

> > > > 8H, and who helps!

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji ,chandu ji and Bhaskar ji Thanks for this chart of dhirubhai ambani It was one of the intriguing chart for me at one Look there is Not any big raja Yoga s except swagrhi sani in 2nd House ( let us forget abt suryadi yogas and chandra di yogas and other yoga s ) and sun ,moon and lagna ( means all the three lagna s repeats in one sign ) in one sign ,born in sukla prathama .He strted rising possiblity in the period of rahu in 3rd House ,aspected By 5th L and 12th L ,upto here i can understand ,but his popularity and promince happened in jup dasa ,but if u see Jup is in santhi ,mritha avasta and debilated in amsa ,can many astrologers has the courage to declare this dasa is going to b one of the best tho it is lagna L and 4th L of chart assuming the chart is correct and Birth time givn is correct to dot ,b4 hand I invite every one 's opinions and suggestions here ( also request every one to post some Known events abt him so as to check the data )rgrds sunil nair , "Chandu2chill" <nanna_id2006 wrote:>> Dear Neelam Ji,> > No problems at all!!! i just wanted to know more about the Birth Data that i have of Dhirubhai is relaible/same of correct since you and Bhaskar ji clarified, now i can consider it (B'data) to be the right one!!> > Regards> > Chandu2Chill > > > , neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji, Chandu2chill ji,> > > > I have the same data from CHORWAD! Any problem with that?> > > > Regards> > Neelam> > > > > > 2009/8/11 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Chandu 2 Chill,> > >> > > I like this coming from you. I have been watching you for some time. You> > > have been able to pick up the strings of astrology very fast in a small> > > time frame of 1-2 years, and a very attentive student . Very Good.> > > Really appreciable.> > >> > > I too have the same data of Dhirubhai.> > >> > > regards./Bhaskar.> > >> > > <%40>,> > > "Chandu2chill"> > >> > > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Neelam Ji,> > > >> > > > //Strong 8L in lagna with dhan yogas in the chart give wealth as in> > > the case of Dhirubhai Ambani,//> > > >> > > > Just as an academic interest could you please share the Birth Data of> > > Shri Dhirubhai Ambani? that you have?> > > >> > > > i have a data of him as below> > > >> > > > DhirubaiAmbani> > > >> > > > December 28, 1932> > > > Time:6:37 AM> > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > Place:Chorwad,70 E 14' 00", 21 N 01' 00"> > > >> > > > Regards> > > >> > > > Chand2Chill> > > >> > > > P S: Humor:- Name of the birth place (Chorwad)is very funny!!!:-):-)> > > >> > > > <%40>,> > > neelam gupta> > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > > >> > > > > I think riches would mean more than normal financial gains or> > > wealth. As> > > > > wealth does not come by hard work alone, it is often 8H which gives> > > the> > > > > unearned wealth and makes one rich. But more often than not, 8H> > > wealth is> > > > > tainted. Anyhow, *to get any DHAN/riches, the primary requirement is> > > to have> > > > > good Dhanyogas.*> > > > >> > > > > Apart from those working in normal 8H professions (excluding> > > underworld> > > > > types, etc), sudden gains can come from 8H. Whenever native has> > > strong dhan> > > > > yogas and 8H/L or planets in 8H participate in the yogas, and chart> > > is> > > > > otherwise strong getting navamsha support, native will get unearned> > > wealth> > > > > through inheritance, bribes, investments, underhand dealings, tax> > > evasions,> > > > > etc. Even the politicians, actors, and spiritual gurus amassing> > > great wealth> > > > > in Swiss Accounts will go through their 8H. We can see the charts of> > > Amitabh> > > > > Bachchan, OSHO, etc.> > > > >> > > > > Strong 8L in lagna with dhan yogas in the chart give wealth as in> > > the case> > > > > of Dhirubhai Ambani, Strong 8L with 11L in Kendra in 4H gave> > > Dheerendra> > > > > Brahmchari huge assets and wealth in the relevant dashas.> > > > >> > > > > 8H is 12H of father, one gets money when father dies if 8H is> > > fortified. 8H> > > > > is 2H from 7H, wife brings money through marriage and her job when> > > strong> > > > > and benefic 7L is in 8H. Strong 8L in 5H can give gains through> > > speculation.> > > > >> > > > > These are just a few examples with basic concepts. Charts of most of> > > the> > > > > politicians, IAS Officers, Spiritual Gurus can be seen how money is> > > dug from> > > > > 8H, and who helps!> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > > Neelam> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > >> >>

Guest guest

Pranams,Mr.Vijay Goel ji,I do agree and wonder at the similarities in birth info.I am sure that I have copied this information from his 45 page horoscope print out prepared by some Astrologer at Adayar,Chennai. But one thing, it is free from any doubt that my friend is well-off .Regards / Dhananjayan--- On Tue, 11/8/09, Vijay Goel <goyalvj wrote:Vijay Goel <goyalvj Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?To:

Date: Tuesday, 11 August, 2009, 11:55 PM

Dear Dhananjayanji,

//I have a friend who is a real "Purushothma" . Vastly educated, man of good qualities,well mannered philanthropist ,a Dharmisti / "Dharmaraja" in real sense. He was born on 4th April1970 at 17:47:13 hrs IST in 81E08-16N10. //

This is the remarking similarity upto seconds with PVR Narasimha author of JHora as i have in record.

April 4, 1970

Time: 17:47:13

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 81 E 08' 00", 16 N 10' 00"

Machilipatnam, India

It is really amazing !

Thankyou,

Regards,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya@.. .> wrote:

>

> Pranams,

>

> Mr.Gurushanker,

>

> I have only d information to add to the statistics under the header further more added the qualities of the native's `dayalagunaa' .I do not know that how I sown a seed of doubt into your heat.However you being so much inquisitive to know the identity ,I think it is my duty to dispel doubts to my extant possible.

> Being a professional I do not want to disclose the exact identity of the individual .The individual is a C.A & ICWAI and former FA & CAO of a very big Govt.under taking went on voluntary retirement,settled in BanjaraHill area in Telungana - he makes his earnings through intra-day tradings,Consultanc y Services etc.He is blessed by Shree Chinnajeeyar and Sri Pushpagiri mutt .

>

> P.S:My grand-mother used to tell (in 1940s) that there would be 7 persons look alike - who knows the birth rate then?May be7 per minute !! While I wonder at the then Natural imitation ...The present world birth rate - crippled with Man made cloning technic ............ !! ?? :-)

>

> Regards / Dhananjayan

>

>

> --- On Tue, 11/8/09, guruparamacharya <guruparamacharya@ ...> wrote:

>

> guruparamacharya <guruparamacharya@ ...>

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Tuesday, 11 August, 2009, 5:44 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Shri. Dhananjayan,

>

>

>

> You have displayed the details of "author of this software" from JHora. Is he your friend? I think he lives in US. Does he pay tax in India? Name the Rajarishis who have blessed him. How do you know his life particulars from age 5. As far as I know, he is popular because of JHora. It is free software, he has no income on this.

>

>

>

> Clarify my doubts.

>

>

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Gurushanker

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya@ .> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Pranams,

>

> >

>

> > Smt.Neelam gupta,

>

> >

>

> > I have a friend who is a real "Purushothma" . Vastly educated, man of good qualities,well mannered philanthropist ,a Dharmisti / "Dharmaraja" in real sense. He was born on 4th April1970 at 17:47:13 hrs IST in 81E08-16N10. He enjoys his life and let lives others. He is more than a farmer whose hard labour ploughs back good income / sustenance to many Pandits.He is being respected, admired and blessed by many Rajarishis.His, once haters do sastanga namaskarams to him and seek his blessings. He earns nearly multiple(say 7 to 9 lacks) lacks per month,he is also a very true honest tax payer. This blessed enjoys Saraka Sarala Raja yoga right from his 5th year of his birth.

>

> >

>

> > I hope the above birth data would serve as a big catch to add to the captioned statistics

>

> >

>

> > Regards / Dhananjayan

>

> > --- On Mon, 10/8/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...>

>

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?

>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

>

> > Monday, 10 August, 2009, 10:53 PM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> >

>

> > I think riches would mean more than normal financial gains or wealth. As wealth does not come by hard work alone, it is often 8H which gives the unearned wealth and makes one rich. But more often than not, 8H wealth is tainted. Anyhow, to get any DHAN/riches, the primary requirement is to have good Dhanyogas.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Apart from those working in normal 8H professions (excluding underworld types, etc), sudden gains can come from 8H. Whenever native has strong dhan yogas and 8H/L or planets in 8H participate in the yogas, and chart is otherwise strong getting navamsha support, native will get unearned wealth through inheritance, bribes, investments, underhand dealings, tax evasions, etc. Even the politicians, actors, and spiritual gurus amassing great wealth in Swiss Accounts will go through their 8H. We can see the charts of Amitabh Bachchan, OSHO, etc.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Strong 8L in lagna with dhan yogas in the chart give wealth as in the case of Dhirubhai Ambani, Strong 8L with 11L in Kendra in 4H gave Dheerendra Brahmchari huge assets and wealth in the relevant dashas.

>

> >

>

> > 8H is 12H of father, one gets money when father dies if 8H is fortified. 8H is 2H from 7H, wife brings money through marriage and her job when strong and benefic 7L is in 8H. Strong 8L in 5H can give gains through speculation.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > These are just a few examples with basic concepts. Charts of most of the politicians, IAS Officers, Spiritual Gurus can be seen how money is dug from 8H, and who helps!

>

> >

>

> > Regards

>

> > Neelam

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > New Email names for you!

>

> > Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

>

> > Hurry before someone else does!

>

> > http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> New Email addresses available on

> Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

> Hurry before someone else does!

> http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/

>

Get your preferred Email name!

Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Ji,

Just check his death as per KAS. It is in the highest powrer planet.

Guru ji had asked the same question to the KAS list members some years back

about similar thing that you have raised :-).

Some of the answers will rattle the very basics that many follow.

Only Shani is in own house but its in neecha navamsa.

Most people think that planest in unccha sthan, mool trikon sthan, friends sign

are very good and powerful, then how come a chart as powerful as that of

Dhirubhai Ambani ji's does not have such combinations?

This is a fantastic chart for all to discuss.

This chart is a very special chart and I am curious to understand how one

studies such charts w.r.t quality and quantum of success, how this chart is

different from another chart which might have more planets in unccha sthan or mt

or own sign and what are the rules along with the exceptions that makes one rise

to such high levels and in other cases the rise is not such high.

If Sreenadh ji in the end can dig up some excellent verses from his ancient

books it will help all.

In many posts when quoting, texts are giving sign placement to judge the power

of a planet. In this chart, not a single planet is in unccha or mool trikon

sign.

Even SAV points in 1st house are only 20 and 2nd house has only 26 bindus in SAV

as well and from lagna sun and moon at that !!!

Those following ashtakavarg, is that indicative of the wealth ammased by this

native with a house that has less than 28 bindus i.e. not powerful at the

surface?

2 planets are in 12th house (as per what I have experiened that many consider

8th and 12th house to be bad), then 2 planet are in 12th house.

some schools consider MT sign to be more powerful than the other sign so in this

case, 11th is Mool trikon on Venus as compared to 6th house so one cannot even

say that there is VRY as if one considers 11th lord in 12th as compared to 6th

lord in 12th.

8th house is considered bad then 8th lord is in 1st house in house of self,

shouldnt that be terrible, if u go verbatim that a bad lord in good house?

Please take this email and argue each point and please do not get antagonized by

it. Take it as an opportunity to dig up verses if that is what one beleives and

principles of jyotish with which one can prove beyond any reasonable doubt that

this chart is that of a person who came up from Rag's to riches.

Sunil ji, some events

1) Death 6th july 2002

2) Marriage in 1954 is what I could find.

Event justification for death using the same technique used in the previous

death example.

Death in Sa/Me. Sa is 3rd lord and antra of is Me who is deputed by Mars. Mars

has highest power for 8th house and Me has 2nd highest they are in 4:10 so Me is

deputed by Ma as antra of mercury comes first in Shani MD and Mars aspects 3rd

house so itself or its Samdharmi can give the result. Standard laws.

Sun transits sign of Ju and nak of Mercury. Ju is LoE (1st lord) and Me is 2nd

highest power.

Daily points are in rising trend.

5th July 2002 -> 196

6th july 2002 -> 197

Rest of the details one can get from wikipedia as well.

Cheers !!!

Ash

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> Dear Neelam ji ,chandu ji and Bhaskar ji

>

> Thanks for this chart of dhirubhai ambani

>

> It was one of the intriguing chart for me

>

> at one Look there is Not any big raja Yoga s except swagrhi sani in 2nd

> House ( let us forget abt suryadi yogas and chandra di yogas and other

> yoga s ) and sun ,moon and lagna ( means all the three lagna s repeats

> in one sign ) in one sign ,born in sukla prathama .He strted rising

> possiblity in the period of rahu in 3rd House ,aspected By 5th L and

> 12th L ,upto here i can understand ,but his popularity and promince

> happened in jup dasa ,but if u see Jup is in santhi ,mritha avasta and

> debilated in amsa ,can many astrologers has the courage to declare this

> dasa is going to b one of the best tho it is lagna L and 4th L of chart

> assuming the chart is correct and Birth time givn is correct to dot ,b4

> hand

>

> I invite every one 's opinions and suggestions here ( also request every

> one to post some Known events abt him so as to check the data )

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

>

> , " Chandu2chill "

> <nanna_id2006@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Neelam Ji,

> >

> > No problems at all!!! i just wanted to know more about the Birth Data

> that i have of Dhirubhai is relaible/same of correct since you and

> Bhaskar ji clarified, now i can consider it (B'data) to be the right

> one!!

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Chandu2Chill

> >

> >

> > , neelam gupta

> neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskar ji, Chandu2chill ji,

> > >

> > > I have the same data from CHORWAD! Any problem with that?

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > > 2009/8/11 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Chandu 2 Chill,

> > > >

> > > > I like this coming from you. I have been watching you for some

> time. You

> > > > have been able to pick up the strings of astrology very fast in a

> small

> > > > time frame of 1-2 years, and a very attentive student . Very Good.

> > > > Really appreciable.

> > > >

> > > > I too have the same data of Dhirubhai.

> > > >

> > > > regards./Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > > --- In

> <%40yaho\

> ogroups.com>,

> > > > " Chandu2chill "

> > > >

> > > > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Neelam Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > //Strong 8L in lagna with dhan yogas in the chart give wealth as

> in

> > > > the case of Dhirubhai Ambani,//

> > > > >

> > > > > Just as an academic interest could you please share the Birth

> Data of

> > > > Shri Dhirubhai Ambani? that you have?

> > > > >

> > > > > i have a data of him as below

> > > > >

> > > > > DhirubaiAmbani

> > > > >

> > > > > December 28, 1932

> > > > > Time:6:37 AM

> > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > > > Place:Chorwad,70 E 14' 00 " , 21 N 01' 00 "

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > >

> > > > > Chand2Chill

> > > > >

> > > > > P S: Humor:- Name of the birth place (Chorwad)is very

> funny!!!:-):-)

> > > > >

> > > > > --- In

> <%40yaho\

> ogroups.com>,

> > > > neelam gupta

> > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I think riches would mean more than normal financial gains or

> > > > wealth. As

> > > > > > wealth does not come by hard work alone, it is often 8H which

> gives

> > > > the

> > > > > > unearned wealth and makes one rich. But more often than not,

> 8H

> > > > wealth is

> > > > > > tainted. Anyhow, *to get any DHAN/riches, the primary

> requirement is

> > > > to have

> > > > > > good Dhanyogas.*

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Apart from those working in normal 8H professions (excluding

> > > > underworld

> > > > > > types, etc), sudden gains can come from 8H. Whenever native

> has

> > > > strong dhan

> > > > > > yogas and 8H/L or planets in 8H participate in the yogas, and

> chart

> > > > is

> > > > > > otherwise strong getting navamsha support, native will get

> unearned

> > > > wealth

> > > > > > through inheritance, bribes, investments, underhand dealings,

> tax

> > > > evasions,

> > > > > > etc. Even the politicians, actors, and spiritual gurus

> amassing

> > > > great wealth

> > > > > > in Swiss Accounts will go through their 8H. We can see the

> charts of

> > > > Amitabh

> > > > > > Bachchan, OSHO, etc.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Strong 8L in lagna with dhan yogas in the chart give wealth as

> in

> > > > the case

> > > > > > of Dhirubhai Ambani, Strong 8L with 11L in Kendra in 4H gave

> > > > Dheerendra

> > > > > > Brahmchari huge assets and wealth in the relevant dashas.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 8H is 12H of father, one gets money when father dies if 8H is

> > > > fortified. 8H

> > > > > > is 2H from 7H, wife brings money through marriage and her job

> when

> > > > strong

> > > > > > and benefic 7L is in 8H. Strong 8L in 5H can give gains

> through

> > > > speculation.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > These are just a few examples with basic concepts. Charts of

> most of

> > > > the

> > > > > > politicians, IAS Officers, Spiritual Gurus can be seen how

> money is

> > > > dug from

> > > > > > 8H, and who helps!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Ash ji Thanks for taking this chart.If we hav more events we cud hav discuss furhter more better and effectiv to eastblish each systems ,all Lagna/sun/moon in one sign ,so even with events it will make every one a difficult chart to test the birth time givn is correct or not ,thinking birth date s may b correct .I also seen sani in neechamsa in 5th House aries and his kids rivalry each other is well known now in all over world Death dasa is tallying since it is also marak frm moon also ( both sat and merc ) Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon): Sat MD: 1998-04-26 (17:01:08) - 2017-04-26 (7:35:56) Merc AD: 2001-04-29 (11:31:38) - 2004-01-07 (14:11:34) Moon PD: 2002-06-13 (2:38:17) - 2002-09-03 (0:51:36) Sookshma-antardasas in this PD: Moon: 2002-06-13 (2:38:17) - 2002-06-19 (22:29:23) Mars: 2002-06-19 (22:29:23) - 2002-06-24 (17:11:10)Marriage in 1954 too we can see some way tallies as merc is 7th L and moon dasa at times qualifies it and also aspecting 7th House planet too .Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon): Moon MD: 1947-04-27 (8:11:56) - 1957-04-26 (18:23:56) Merc AD: 1953-02-24 (22:08:56) - 1954-07-27 (8:23:38) Pratyantardasas in this AD: Merc: 1953-02-24 (22:08:56) - 1953-05-09 (5:24:01) Ket: 1953-05-09 (5:24:01) - 1953-06-08 (9:47:52) Ven: 1953-06-08 (9:47:52) - 1953-09-02 (15:30:19) Sun: 1953-09-02 (15:30:19) - 1953-09-28 (12:25:03) Moon: 1953-09-28 (12:25:03) - 1953-11-10 (15:16:17) Mars: 1953-11-10 (15:16:17) - 1953-12-10 (19:40:08) Rah: 1953-12-10 (19:40:08) - 1954-02-26 (10:24:20) Jup: 1954-02-26 (10:24:20) - 1954-05-06 (10:10:18) Sat: 1954-05-06 (10:10:18) - 1954-07-27 (8:23:38)My question was simple ,assuming chart is correct how we can see this is one of the best chart for showing the quality and magnitude of success which every one Knows it is as good as one of the rags to riches story i think More events ,date of birth of kids etc will b of help ful I am here inviting all to discuss with their favrite sampradaya s even if we see jaimini aruda (AL ) in meena rasi and sani and venus and merc is inflencing his 11house ,but his success strted in rahu dasa with a planet in 12th frm AL ( and i blv he was working in Yemen ( a muslim country represented By rahu also ) in begining of rahu dasa Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon): Rah MD: 1964-04-26 (11:08:20) - 1982-04-26 (19:53:56)i think shri shanmukha can giv more illumination on it -even i dont see much jaimini raja yogas too other than this in his chart .( but jaimini scholars of 7 and 8 karaka paksha can illuminate us ) thanks and rgrds sunil nair , "ashsam73" <kas wrote:>> Dear Sunil Ji,> > Just check his death as per KAS. It is in the highest powrer planet.> > Guru ji had asked the same question to the KAS list members some years back about similar thing that you have raised :-).> > Some of the answers will rattle the very basics that many follow.> > Only Shani is in own house but its in neecha navamsa.> > Most people think that planest in unccha sthan, mool trikon sthan, friends sign are very good and powerful, then how come a chart as powerful as that of Dhirubhai Ambani ji's does not have such combinations?> > This is a fantastic chart for all to discuss. > > This chart is a very special chart and I am curious to understand how one studies such charts w.r.t quality and quantum of success, how this chart is different from another chart which might have more planets in unccha sthan or mt or own sign and what are the rules along with the exceptions that makes one rise to such high levels and in other cases the rise is not such high.> > If Sreenadh ji in the end can dig up some excellent verses from his ancient books it will help all.> > In many posts when quoting, texts are giving sign placement to judge the power of a planet. In this chart, not a single planet is in unccha or mool trikon sign.> > Even SAV points in 1st house are only 20 and 2nd house has only 26 bindus in SAV as well and from lagna sun and moon at that !!!> > Those following ashtakavarg, is that indicative of the wealth ammased by this native with a house that has less than 28 bindus i.e. not powerful at the surface?> > 2 planets are in 12th house (as per what I have experiened that many consider 8th and 12th house to be bad), then 2 planet are in 12th house.> > some schools consider MT sign to be more powerful than the other sign so in this case, 11th is Mool trikon on Venus as compared to 6th house so one cannot even say that there is VRY as if one considers 11th lord in 12th as compared to 6th lord in 12th.> > 8th house is considered bad then 8th lord is in 1st house in house of self, shouldnt that be terrible, if u go verbatim that a bad lord in good house?> > Please take this email and argue each point and please do not get antagonized by it. Take it as an opportunity to dig up verses if that is what one beleives and principles of jyotish with which one can prove beyond any reasonable doubt that this chart is that of a person who came up from Rag's to riches.> > Sunil ji, some events> > 1) Death 6th july 2002> 2) Marriage in 1954 is what I could find.> > Event justification for death using the same technique used in the previous death example.> > Death in Sa/Me. Sa is 3rd lord and antra of is Me who is deputed by Mars. Mars has highest power for 8th house and Me has 2nd highest they are in 4:10 so Me is deputed by Ma as antra of mercury comes first in Shani MD and Mars aspects 3rd house so itself or its Samdharmi can give the result. Standard laws.> > Sun transits sign of Ju and nak of Mercury. Ju is LoE (1st lord) and Me is 2nd highest power.> > Daily points are in rising trend.> > 5th July 2002 -> 196> 6th july 2002 -> 197> > > Rest of the details one can get from wikipedia as well.> > > Cheers !!!> Ash> > , "sunil nair" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Neelam ji ,chandu ji and Bhaskar ji> > > > Thanks for this chart of dhirubhai ambani> > > > It was one of the intriguing chart for me> > > > at one Look there is Not any big raja Yoga s except swagrhi sani in 2nd> > House ( let us forget abt suryadi yogas and chandra di yogas and other> > yoga s ) and sun ,moon and lagna ( means all the three lagna s repeats> > in one sign ) in one sign ,born in sukla prathama .He strted rising> > possiblity in the period of rahu in 3rd House ,aspected By 5th L and> > 12th L ,upto here i can understand ,but his popularity and promince> > happened in jup dasa ,but if u see Jup is in santhi ,mritha avasta and> > debilated in amsa ,can many astrologers has the courage to declare this> > dasa is going to b one of the best tho it is lagna L and 4th L of chart> > assuming the chart is correct and Birth time givn is correct to dot ,b4> > hand> > > > I invite every one 's opinions and suggestions here ( also request every> > one to post some Known events abt him so as to check the data )> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > , "Chandu2chill"> > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Neelam Ji,> > >> > > No problems at all!!! i just wanted to know more about the Birth Data> > that i have of Dhirubhai is relaible/same of correct since you and> > Bhaskar ji clarified, now i can consider it (B'data) to be the right> > one!!> > >> > > Regards> > >> > > Chandu2Chill> > >> > >> > > , neelam gupta> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Bhaskar ji, Chandu2chill ji,> > > >> > > > I have the same data from CHORWAD! Any problem with that?> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Neelam> > > >> > > >> > > > 2009/8/11 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Chandu 2 Chill,> > > > >> > > > > I like this coming from you. I have been watching you for some> > time. You> > > > > have been able to pick up the strings of astrology very fast in a> > small> > > > > time frame of 1-2 years, and a very attentive student . Very Good.> > > > > Really appreciable.> > > > >> > > > > I too have the same data of Dhirubhai.> > > > >> > > > > regards./Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > > --- In> > <%40yaho\> > ogroups.com>,> > > > > "Chandu2chill"> > > > >> > > > > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Neelam Ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > //Strong 8L in lagna with dhan yogas in the chart give wealth as> > in> > > > > the case of Dhirubhai Ambani,//> > > > > >> > > > > > Just as an academic interest could you please share the Birth> > Data of> > > > > Shri Dhirubhai Ambani? that you have?> > > > > >> > > > > > i have a data of him as below> > > > > >> > > > > > DhirubaiAmbani> > > > > >> > > > > > December 28, 1932> > > > > > Time:6:37 AM> > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > > > Place:Chorwad,70 E 14' 00", 21 N 01' 00"> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards> > > > > >> > > > > > Chand2Chill> > > > > >> > > > > > P S: Humor:- Name of the birth place (Chorwad)is very> > funny!!!:-):-)> > > > > >> > > > > > --- In> > <%40yaho\> > ogroups.com>,> > > > > neelam gupta> > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I think riches would mean more than normal financial gains or> > > > > wealth. As> > > > > > > wealth does not come by hard work alone, it is often 8H which> > gives> > > > > the> > > > > > > unearned wealth and makes one rich. But more often than not,> > 8H> > > > > wealth is> > > > > > > tainted. Anyhow, *to get any DHAN/riches, the primary> > requirement is> > > > > to have> > > > > > > good Dhanyogas.*> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Apart from those working in normal 8H professions (excluding> > > > > underworld> > > > > > > types, etc), sudden gains can come from 8H. Whenever native> > has> > > > > strong dhan> > > > > > > yogas and 8H/L or planets in 8H participate in the yogas, and> > chart> > > > > is> > > > > > > otherwise strong getting navamsha support, native will get> > unearned> > > > > wealth> > > > > > > through inheritance, bribes, investments, underhand dealings,> > tax> > > > > evasions,> > > > > > > etc. Even the politicians, actors, and spiritual gurus> > amassing> > > > > great wealth> > > > > > > in Swiss Accounts will go through their 8H. We can see the> > charts of> > > > > Amitabh> > > > > > > Bachchan, OSHO, etc.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Strong 8L in lagna with dhan yogas in the chart give wealth as> > in> > > > > the case> > > > > > > of Dhirubhai Ambani, Strong 8L with 11L in Kendra in 4H gave> > > > > Dheerendra> > > > > > > Brahmchari huge assets and wealth in the relevant dashas.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > 8H is 12H of father, one gets money when father dies if 8H is> > > > > fortified. 8H> > > > > > > is 2H from 7H, wife brings money through marriage and her job> > when> > > > > strong> > > > > > > and benefic 7L is in 8H. Strong 8L in 5H can give gains> > through> > > > > speculation.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > These are just a few examples with basic concepts. Charts of> > most of> > > > > the> > > > > > > politicians, IAS Officers, Spiritual Gurus can be seen how> > money is> > > > > dug from> > > > > > > 8H, and who helps!> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

Thanks for replying and justifying Death and Marriage.

Yes, I would be eager to understand on why based on this

chart, Dhirubhai Ambani ji reached such high pinnacle.

On one hand, his kids are fighting but at the same time they

have together increased the empire.

Children fight and then they make up, such is the game of politics. However, that is as far as children go,

but main focus is that Dhirubhai with this chart,

started from nothing and he build such a large empire. This is a special chart.

He also had children, wife and a marital life, no divorce

which indicates he had a home.

Those who quote / study Ashtakavarga from standard texts, I would

like to hear their opinion as well on how such a wealthy man with such a

personality has only 20 points in lagna and 26 in 2nd house and less

than 28 points in 9th house as well which is of luck and sanchit karm.

Also I am curious to understand how as per standard dictum

i.e. based on unccha, neecha, mt

based judging of strength of a planet, here no planet is in unccha

sign or MT. Also 2 planets are in

12th house. 8th

lord is in 1st house etc etc. Then I am very interested to hear the

opinion of the learned on the judging of strength on how that is approached.

How the quantum is studied or approached?

If this chart came to us blindly, without knowing who’s

chart this is, how would one approach it and identify the quantum or rise in

life from nothing?

Are there any quotes for those who have studied ancient books

like Sreenadh ji and I am

sure there might be so many on this esteemed list who can give some insight

based on their studies with their Guru ji’s or

based on their own research and findings ?

Ancient Astrology from Rishi Horas (as per definition of this group), Jaimini, KP, Tropical, SA etc etc

there are so many techniques or paths.

Anyone who has got some insights from their esteemed Guru ji’s and gyan should also

give their opinions and that will help everyone learn.

Cheers !!!

Ash

On Behalf Of sunil nair

Wednesday August 12, 2009

11:52 PM

To:

Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?

Dear Ash ji

Thanks for taking this chart.

If we hav more events we cud hav discuss furhter more better and effectiv

to eastblish each systems ,all Lagna/sun/moon in one sign ,so even

with events it will make every one a difficult chart to test the birth time

givn is correct or not ,thinking birth date s may b correct .

I also seen sani in neechamsa in 5th House aries and his kids rivalry

each other is well known now in all over world

Death dasa is tallying since it is also marak frm moon also ( both sat

and merc )

Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):

Sat MD: 1998-04-26 (17:01:08) - 2017-04-26 (7:35:56)

Merc AD: 2001-04-29 (11:31:38) - 2004-01-07 (14:11:34)

Moon PD: 2002-06-13 (2:38:17) - 2002-09-03 (0:51:36)

Sookshma-antardasas in this PD:

& nbs p; Moon: 2002-06-13 (2:38:17) - 2002-06-19 (22:29:23)

Mars: 2002-06-19 (22:29:23) - 2002-06-24 (17:11:10)

Marriage in 1954 too we can see some way tallies as merc is 7th L and moon dasa

at times qualifies it and also aspecting 7th House planet too .

Moon MD: 1947-04-27 (8:11:56) - 1957-04-26 (18:23:56)

Merc AD: 1953-02-24 (22:08:56) - 1954-07-27 (8:23:38)

Pratyantardasas in this AD:

Merc: 1953-02-24 (22:08:56) - 1953-05-09 (5:24:01)

Ket: 1953-05-09 (5:24:01) - 1953-06-08 (9:47:52)

Ven: 1953-06-08 (9:47:52) - 1953-09-02 (15:30:19)

Sun: 1953-09-02 (15:30:19) - 1953-09-28 (12:25:03)

Moon: 1953-09-28 (12:25:03) - 1953-11-10 (15:16:17)

Mars: 1953-11-10 (15:16:17) - 1953-12-10 (19:40:08)

Rah: 1953-12-10 (19:40:08) - 1954-02-26 (10:24:20)

Jup: 1954-02-26 (10:24:20) - 1954-05-06 (10:10:18)

Sat: 1954-05-06 (10:10:18) - 1954-07-27 (8:23:38)

My question was simple ,assuming chart is correct how we can see this is one of

the best chart for showing the quality and magnitude of success which every one

Knows it is as good as one of the rags to riches story

i think More events ,date of birth of kids etc will b of help ful

I am here inviting all to discuss with their favrite sampradaya s

even if we see jaimini aruda (AL ) in meena rasi and sani and venus and merc is

inflencing his 11house ,but his success strted in rahu dasa with a planet in

12th frm AL ( and i blv he was working in Yemen ( a muslim country represented

By rahu also ) in begining of rahu dasa

Rah MD: 1964-04-26 (11:08:20) - 1982-04-26 (19:53:56)

i think shri shanmukha can giv more illumination on it -even i dont

see much jaimini raja yogas too other than this in his chart .( but jaimini

scholars of 7 and 8 karaka paksha can illuminate us )

thanks and rgrds sunil nair

" ashsam73 " <kas wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil Ji,

>

> Just check his death as per KAS. It is in the highest powrer planet.

>

> Guru ji had asked the same question to the KAS list members some years

back about similar thing that you have raised :-).

>

> Some of the answers will rattle the very basics that many follow.

>

> Only Shani is in own house but its in neecha navamsa.

>

> Most people think that planest in unccha sthan, mool trikon sthan, friends

sign are very good and powerful, then how come a chart as powerful as that of

Dhirubhai Ambani ji's does not have such combinations?

>

> This is a fantastic chart for all to discuss.

>

> This chart is a very special chart and I am curious to understand how one

studies such charts w.r.t quality and quantum of success, how this chart is

different from another chart which might have more planets in unccha sthan or

mt or own sign and what are the rules along with the exceptions that makes one

rise to such high levels and in other cases the rise is not such high.

>

> If Sreenadh ji in the end can dig up some excellent verses from his

ancient books it will help all.

>

> In many posts when quoting, texts are giving sign placement to judge the

power of a planet. In this chart, not a single planet is in unccha or mool

trikon sign.

>

> Even SAV points in 1st house are only 20 and 2nd house has only 26 bindus

in SAV as well and from lagna sun and moon at that !!!

>

> Those following ashtakavarg, is that indicative of the wealth ammased by

this native with a hous e that has less than 28 bindus i.e. not powerful at the

surface?

>

> 2 planets are in 12th house (as per what I have experiened that many

consider 8th and 12th house to be bad), then 2 planet are in 12th house.

>

> some schools consider MT sign to be more powerful than the other sign so

in this case, 11th is Mool trikon on Venus as compared to 6th house so one

cannot even say that there is VRY as if one considers 11th lord in 12th as

compared to 6th lord in 12th.

>

> 8th house is considered bad then 8th lord is in 1st house in house of

self, shouldnt that be terrible, if u go verbatim that a bad lord in good

house?

>

> Please take this email and argue each point and please do not get

antagonized by it. Take it as an opportunity to dig up verses if that is what

one beleives and principles of jyotish with which one can prove beyond any

reasonable doubt that this chart is that of a person who came up from Rag's to

riches.

>

> Sunil ji, some events

>

> 1) Death 6th july 2002

> 2) Marriage in 1954 is what I could find.

>

> Event justification for death using the same technique used in the

previous death example.

>

> Death in Sa/Me. Sa is 3rd lord and antra of is Me who is deputed by Mars.

Mars has highest power for 8th house and Me has 2nd highest they are in 4:10 so

Me is deputed by Ma as antra of mercury comes first in Shani MD and Mars

aspects 3rd house so itself or its Samdharmi can give the result. Standard

laws.

>

> Sun transits sign of Ju and nak of Mercury. Ju is LoE (1st lord) and Me is

2nd highest power.

>

> Daily points are in rising trend.

>

> 5th July 2002 -> 196

> 6th july 2002 -> 197

>

>

> Rest of the details one can get from wikipedia as well.

>

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

> @y ahoogroups.com, " sunil nair "

astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji ,chandu ji and Bhaskar ji

> >

> > Thanks for this chart of dhirubhai ambani

> >

> > It was one of the intriguing chart for me

> >

> > at one Look there is Not any big raja Yoga s except swagrhi sani in

2nd

> > House ( let us forget abt suryadi yogas and chandra di yogas and

other

> > yoga s ) and sun ,moon and lagna ( means all the three lagna s

repeats

> > in one sign ) in one sign ,born in sukla prathama .He strted rising

> > possiblity in the period of rahu in 3rd House ,aspected By 5th L and

> > 12th L ,upto here i can understand ,but his popularity and promince

> > happened in jup dasa ,but if u see Jup is in santhi ,mritha avasta

and

> > debilated in amsa ,can many astrologers has the courage to declare

this

> > dasa is goi ng to b one of the best tho it is lagna L and 4th L of

chart

> > assuming the chart is correct and Birth time givn is correct to dot

,b4

> > hand

> >

> > I invite every one 's opinions and suggestions here ( also request every

> > one to post some Known events abt him so as to check the data )

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

> >

> > ,

" Chandu2chill "

> > >

> > > Dear Neelam Ji,

> > >

> > > No problems at all!!! i just wanted to know more about the Birth

Data

> > that i have of Dhirubhai is relaible/same of correct since you and

> > Bhaskar ji clarified, now i can consider it (B'data) to be the right

> > one!!

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > Chandu2Chill

> & gt; >

> > >

> > > , neelam gupta

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bhaskar ji, Chandu2chill ji,

> > > >

> > > > I have the same data from CHORWAD! Any problem with that?

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 2009/8/11 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Chandu 2 Chill,

> > > > >

> > > > > I like this coming from you. I have been watching you

for some

> > time. You

> > > > > have been able to pick up the strings of astrology

very fast in a

> > small

> > > > > time frame of 1-2 yea rs, and a very attentive student

.. Very Good.

> > > > > Really appreciable.

> > > > >

> > > > > I too have the same data of Dhirubhai.

> > > > >

> > > > > regards./Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > > --- In

> > <%40yaho\

> > ogroups.com>,

> > > > > " Chandu2chill "

> > > > >

> > > > > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Neelam Ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > //Strong 8L in lagna with dhan yogas in the chart

give wealth as

> > in

> > > > > the case of Dhirubhai Ambani,//

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just as an academic interest could you please

share the Birth

> > Data of

> > > > > Shri Dhirubhai Ambani? that you have?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > i have a data of him as below

> > > > > >

> > > > > > DhirubaiAmbani

> > > > > >

> > > > > > December 28, 1932

> > > > > > Time:6:37 AM

> > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > > > > Place:Chorwad,70 E 14' 00 " , 21 N 01'

00 "

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Chand2Chill

> > > > > >

> > > > > > P S: Humor:- Name of the birth place (Chorwad)is

very

> > funny!!!:-):-)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- In

> > <%40yaho\

> > ogroups.com>,

> > > > > neelam gupta

> > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I think riches would mean more than normal

financial gains or

> > > > > wealth. As

> > > > > > > wealth does not come by hard work alone, it

is often 8H which

> > gives

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > unearned wealth and makes one rich. But more

often than not,

> > 8H

> > > > > wealth is

> > > > > > > tainted. Anyhow, *to get any DHAN/riches,

the primary

> > requirement is

> > > > > to have

> > > > > > > good Dhanyogas.*

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Apart from those working in normal 8H

professions (excluding

> > > > > underworld

> > > > > > > types, etc), sudden gains can come from 8H.

Whenever native

> > has

> > > > > strong dhan

> > > > > > > yogas and 8H/L or planets in 8H participate

in the yogas, and

> > chart

> > > > > is

> > > > > > > otherwise strong getting navamsha support,

native will get

> > unearned

> > > > > wealth

> > > > > > > through inheritance, bribes, investments,

underhand dealings,

> > tax

> > > > > evasions,

> > > > > > > etc. Even the politicians, actors, and

spiritual gurus

> > amassing

> > > > > great wealth

> > > > > > > in Swiss Accounts will go through their 8H.

We can see the

> > charts of

> > > > > Amitabh

> > > > > > > Bachchan, OSHO, etc.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Strong 8L in lagna with dhan yogas in the

chart give wealth as

> > in

> > > > > the case

> > > > > > > of Dhirubhai Ambani, Strong 8L with 11L in

Kendra in 4H gave

> > > > > Dheerendra

> > > > > > > Brahmchari huge assets and wealth in the

relevant dashas.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 8H is 12H of father, one gets money when

father dies if 8H is

> > > > > fortified. 8H

> > > > > > > is 2H from 7H, wife brings money through

marriage and her job

> > when

> > > > > strong

> > > > > > > and benefic 7L is in 8H. Strong 8 L in 5H

can give gains

> > through

> > > > > speculation.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > These are just a few examples with basic

concepts. Charts of

> > most of

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > politicians, IAS Officers, Spiritual Gurus

can be seen how

> > money is

> > > > > dug from

> > > > > > > 8H, and who helps!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Madam Ash,

Thanks for inviting detail discussion on such chart. I do not know about

Krushana's Ashtakvarga system. But I know that it gives good results for the

individual. We should discuss the charts of known persons whose data are

reliable.

Regards

--- On Thu, 8/13/09, ashsam73 <kas wrote:

> ashsam73 <kas

give Riches ?

>

> Thursday, August 13, 2009, 1:18 AM

> Dear Sunil Ji,

>

> Just check his death as per KAS.  It is in the highest

> powrer planet.

>

> Guru ji had asked the same question to the KAS list members

> some years back about similar thing that you have raised

> :-).

>

> Some of the answers will rattle the very basics that many

> follow.

>

> Only Shani is in own house but its in neecha navamsa.

>

> Most people think that planest in unccha sthan, mool trikon

> sthan, friends sign are very good and powerful, then how

> come a chart as powerful as that of Dhirubhai Ambani ji's

> does not have such combinations?

>

> This is a fantastic chart for all to discuss. 

>

> This chart is a very special chart and I am curious to

> understand how one studies such charts w.r.t quality and

> quantum of success, how this chart is different from another

> chart which might have more planets in unccha sthan or mt or

> own sign and what are the rules along with the exceptions

> that makes one rise to such high levels and in other cases

> the rise is not such high.

>

> If Sreenadh ji in the end can dig up some excellent verses

> from his ancient books it will help all.

>

> In many posts when quoting, texts are giving sign placement

> to judge the power of a planet.  In this chart, not a

> single planet is in unccha or mool trikon sign.

>

> Even SAV points in 1st house are only 20 and 2nd house has

> only 26 bindus in SAV as well and from lagna sun and moon at

> that !!!

>

> Those following ashtakavarg, is that indicative of the

> wealth ammased by this native with a house that has less

> than 28 bindus i.e. not powerful at the surface?

>

> 2 planets are in 12th house (as per what I have experiened

> that many consider 8th and 12th house to be bad), then 2

> planet are in 12th house.

>

> some schools consider MT sign to be more powerful than the

> other sign so in this case, 11th is Mool trikon on Venus as

> compared to 6th house so one cannot even say that there is

> VRY as if one considers 11th lord in 12th as compared to 6th

> lord in 12th.

>

> 8th house is considered bad then 8th lord is in 1st house

> in house of self, shouldnt that be terrible, if u go

> verbatim that a bad lord in good house?

>

> Please take this email and argue each point and please do

> not get antagonized by it.  Take it as an opportunity

> to dig up verses if that is what one beleives and principles

> of jyotish with which one can prove beyond any reasonable

> doubt that this chart is that of a person who came up from

> Rag's to riches.

>

> Sunil ji, some events

>

> 1) Death 6th july 2002

> 2) Marriage in 1954 is what I could find.

>

> Event justification for death using the same technique used

> in the previous death example.

>

> Death in Sa/Me.  Sa is 3rd lord and antra of is Me who

> is deputed by Mars.  Mars has highest power for 8th

> house and Me has 2nd highest they are in 4:10 so Me is

> deputed by Ma as antra of mercury comes first in Shani MD

> and Mars aspects 3rd house so itself or its Samdharmi can

> give the result.  Standard laws.

>

> Sun transits sign of Ju and nak of Mercury.  Ju is LoE

> (1st lord) and Me is 2nd highest power.

>

> Daily points are in rising trend.

>

> 5th July 2002 -> 196

> 6th july 2002 -> 197

>

>

> Rest of the details one can get from wikipedia as well.

>

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

> ,

> " sunil  nair " <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji ,chandu ji and Bhaskar ji

> >

> > Thanks for this chart of dhirubhai ambani

> >

> > It was one of the intriguing chart for me

> >

> > at one Look there is Not any big raja Yoga s except

> swagrhi sani in 2nd

> > House ( let us forget abt suryadi yogas and chandra di

> yogas and other

> > yoga s ) and sun ,moon and lagna ( means all the three

> lagna s repeats

> > in one sign ) in one sign  ,born in sukla

> prathama .He strted rising

> > possiblity in the period of  rahu  in 3rd

> House ,aspected By 5th L and

> > 12th L ,upto here i can understand ,but his popularity

> and promince

> > happened in jup dasa ,but if u see Jup is  in

> santhi ,mritha avasta and

> > debilated in amsa ,can many astrologers has the

> courage to declare this

> > dasa is going to b one of the best tho it is lagna

> L  and 4th L of chart

> > assuming the chart is correct and Birth time givn is

> correct to dot ,b4

> > hand

> >

> > I invite every one 's opinions and suggestions here (

> also request every

> > one to post some Known events abt him so as to check

> the data )

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

> >

> > ,

> " Chandu2chill "

> > >

> > > Dear Neelam Ji,

> > >

> > > No problems at all!!! i just wanted to know more

> about the Birth Data

> > that i have of Dhirubhai is relaible/same of correct

> since you and

> > Bhaskar ji clarified, now i can consider it (B'data)

> to be the right

> > one!!

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > Chandu2Chill

> > >

> > >

> > > ,

> neelam gupta

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bhaskar ji, Chandu2chill ji,

> > > >

> > > > I have the same data from CHORWAD! Any

> problem with that?

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 2009/8/11 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Chandu 2 Chill,

> > > > >

> > > > > I like this coming from you. I have

> been watching you for some

> > time. You

> > > > > have been able to pick up the strings

> of astrology very fast in a

> > small

> > > > > time frame of 1-2 years, and a very

> attentive student . Very Good.

> > > > > Really appreciable.

> > > > >

> > > > > I too have the same data of Dhirubhai.

> > > > >

> > > > > regards./Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > > --- In

> > <%40yaho\

> > ogroups.com>,

> > > > > " Chandu2chill "

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > //Strong 8L in lagna with dhan

> yogas in the chart give wealth as

> > in

> > > > > the case of Dhirubhai Ambani,//

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just as an academic interest could

> you please share the Birth

> > Data of

> > > > > Shri Dhirubhai Ambani? that you have?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > i have a data of him as below

> > > > > >

> > > > > > DhirubaiAmbani

> > > > > >

> > > > > > December 28, 1932

> > > > > > Time:6:37 AM

> > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > > > > Place:Chorwad,70 E 14' 00 " , 21 N

> 01' 00 "

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Chand2Chill

> > > > > >

> > > > > > P S: Humor:- Name of the birth

> place (Chorwad)is very

> > funny!!!:-):-)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- In

> > <%40yaho\

> > ogroups.com>,

> > > > > neelam gupta

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I think riches would mean

> more than normal financial gains or

> > > > > wealth. As

> > > > > > > wealth does not come by hard

> work alone, it is often 8H which

> > gives

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > unearned wealth and makes one

> rich. But more often than not,

> > 8H

> > > > > wealth is

> > > > > > > tainted. Anyhow, *to get any

> DHAN/riches, the primary

> > requirement is

> > > > > to have

> > > > > > > good Dhanyogas.*

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Apart from those working in

> normal 8H professions (excluding

> > > > > underworld

> > > > > > > types, etc), sudden gains can

> come from 8H. Whenever native

> > has

> > > > > strong dhan

> > > > > > > yogas and 8H/L or planets in

> 8H participate in the yogas, and

> > chart

> > > > > is

> > > > > > > otherwise strong getting

> navamsha support, native will get

> > unearned

> > > > > wealth

> > > > > > > through inheritance, bribes,

> investments, underhand dealings,

> > tax

> > > > > evasions,

> > > > > > > etc. Even the politicians,

> actors, and spiritual gurus

> > amassing

> > > > > great wealth

> > > > > > > in Swiss Accounts will go

> through their 8H. We can see the

> > charts of

> > > > > Amitabh

> > > > > > > Bachchan, OSHO, etc.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Strong 8L in lagna with dhan

> yogas in the chart give wealth as

> > in

> > > > > the case

> > > > > > > of Dhirubhai Ambani, Strong

> 8L with 11L in Kendra in 4H gave

> > > > > Dheerendra

> > > > > > > Brahmchari huge assets and

> wealth in the relevant dashas.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 8H is 12H of father, one gets

> money when father dies if 8H is

> > > > > fortified. 8H

> > > > > > > is 2H from 7H, wife brings

> money through marriage and her job

> > when

> > > > > strong

> > > > > > > and benefic 7L is in 8H.

> Strong 8L in 5H can give gains

> > through

> > > > > speculation.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > These are just a few examples

> with basic concepts. Charts of

> > most of

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > politicians, IAS Officers,

> Spiritual Gurus can be seen how

> > money is

> > > > > dug from

> > > > > > > 8H, and who helps!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> ---

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

I am glad you've raised these points. They will certainly help in better understanding and application. I thank Ash ji and others for participating in the discussion.IMHO, there is one excellent placement which has lifted this chart.

Jupiter is the LL/4L in virgo. But it is only 8 min longitude and in bhava chalit Jup is in 9H. It is also in 9L sun's star.We see a yuti of LL/4L jup with 5L mars in 9H of bhagya. 9L Sun is in lagna. There is almost an exchange of 1/9 lords.

These positions make strong RY with kendra-kona lordships. One cannot deny the role of poorv punya and Bhagya in his life.As per LP (which gives us real nuggets to uncode the dashaphals), nodes, when associated with kona-kendra lords become great RYKs.

Sun and moon being in lagna, the same position multiplies. Rahu in 3H is thus excellent and its dasha writes the great success story. However, I have shown you the building from natal chart, how that building must've come up, and what material was used for construction, you can see from navamsh!

RegardsNeelam2009/8/13 sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala

Dear Ash ji   Thanks for taking this chart.If we hav more events we cud hav  discuss furhter more better and effectiv to eastblish each systems  ,all  Lagna/sun/moon in one sign ,so even with events it will make every one a difficult chart to test the birth time givn is correct or not ,thinking birth date s may b correct .

I also seen sani in neechamsa in 5th House aries  and his kids rivalry each other is well known now in all over world Death dasa  is tallying since it is also marak frm moon also ( both sat and merc ) Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):

Sat MD: 1998-04-26 (17:01:08) - 2017-04-26 (7:35:56)  Merc AD: 2001-04-29 (11:31:38) - 2004-01-07 (14:11:34)   Moon PD: 2002-06-13 (2:38:17) - 2002-09-03 (0:51:36)    Sookshma-antardasas in this PD:

Moon: 2002-06-13 (2:38:17) - 2002-06-19 (22:29:23)    Mars: 2002-06-19 (22:29:23) - 2002-06-24 (17:11:10)Marriage in 1954 too we can see some way tallies as merc is 7th L and moon dasa at times qualifies it and also aspecting 7th House planet too .

Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon): Moon MD: 1947-04-27 (8:11:56) - 1957-04-26 (18:23:56)  Merc AD: 1953-02-24 (22:08:56) - 1954-07-27 (8:23:38)   Pratyantardasas in this AD:   Merc: 1953-02-24 (22:08:56) - 1953-05-09 (5:24:01)

Ket: 1953-05-09 (5:24:01) - 1953-06-08 (9:47:52)   Ven: 1953-06-08 (9:47:52) - 1953-09-02 (15:30:19)   Sun: 1953-09-02 (15:30:19) - 1953-09-28 (12:25:03)   Moon: 1953-09-28 (12:25:03) - 1953-11-10 (15:16:17)

Mars: 1953-11-10 (15:16:17) - 1953-12-10 (19:40:08)   Rah: 1953-12-10 (19:40:08) - 1954-02-26 (10:24:20)   Jup: 1954-02-26 (10:24:20) - 1954-05-06 (10:10:18)   Sat: 1954-05-06 (10:10:18) - 1954-07-27 (8:23:38)

My question was simple ,assuming chart is correct how we can see this is one of the best chart for showing the quality and magnitude of success which every one Knows it is as good as one of the  rags to riches story

i think More events ,date of birth of kids etc will b of  help ful I am here inviting all to discuss with their favrite sampradaya s even if we see jaimini aruda (AL ) in meena rasi and sani and venus and merc is inflencing his 11house ,but his success strted in rahu dasa with a planet in 12th frm AL ( and i blv he was working in Yemen ( a muslim country represented By rahu also ) in begining of rahu dasa

Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon): Rah MD: 1964-04-26 (11:08:20) - 1982-04-26 (19:53:56)i think  shri shanmukha can giv more illumination on it  -even i dont see much jaimini raja yogas too other than this in his chart .( but jaimini scholars of 7 and 8 karaka paksha can illuminate us )

thanks and rgrds sunil nair , " ashsam73 " <kas wrote:

>> Dear Sunil Ji,> > Just check his death as per KAS. It is in the highest powrer planet.> > Guru ji had asked the same question to the KAS list members some years back about similar thing that you have raised :-).

> > Some of the answers will rattle the very basics that many follow.> > Only Shani is in own house but its in neecha navamsa.> > Most people think that planest in unccha sthan, mool trikon sthan, friends sign are very good and powerful, then how come a chart as powerful as that of Dhirubhai Ambani ji's does not have such combinations?

> > This is a fantastic chart for all to discuss. > > This chart is a very special chart and I am curious to understand how one studies such charts w.r.t quality and quantum of success, how this chart is different from another chart which might have more planets in unccha sthan or mt or own sign and what are the rules along with the exceptions that makes one rise to such high levels and in other cases the rise is not such high.

> > If Sreenadh ji in the end can dig up some excellent verses from his ancient books it will help all.> > In many posts when quoting, texts are giving sign placement to judge the power of a planet. In this chart, not a single planet is in unccha or mool trikon sign.

> > Even SAV points in 1st house are only 20 and 2nd house has only 26 bindus in SAV as well and from lagna sun and moon at that !!!> > Those following ashtakavarg, is that indicative of the wealth ammased by this native with a house that has less than 28 bindus i.e. not powerful at the surface?

> > 2 planets are in 12th house (as per what I have experiened that many consider 8th and 12th house to be bad), then 2 planet are in 12th house.> > some schools consider MT sign to be more powerful than the other sign so in this case, 11th is Mool trikon on Venus as compared to 6th house so one cannot even say that there is VRY as if one considers 11th lord in 12th as compared to 6th lord in 12th.

> > 8th house is considered bad then 8th lord is in 1st house in house of self, shouldnt that be terrible, if u go verbatim that a bad lord in good house?> > Please take this email and argue each point and please do not get antagonized by it. Take it as an opportunity to dig up verses if that is what one beleives and principles of jyotish with which one can prove beyond any reasonable doubt that this chart is that of a person who came up from Rag's to riches.

> > Sunil ji, some events> > 1) Death 6th july 2002> 2) Marriage in 1954 is what I could find.> > Event justification for death using the same technique used in the previous death example.

> > Death in Sa/Me. Sa is 3rd lord and antra of is Me who is deputed by Mars. Mars has highest power for 8th house and Me has 2nd highest they are in 4:10 so Me is deputed by Ma as antra of mercury comes first in Shani MD and Mars aspects 3rd house so itself or its Samdharmi can give the result. Standard laws.

> > Sun transits sign of Ju and nak of Mercury. Ju is LoE (1st lord) and Me is 2nd highest power.> > Daily points are in rising trend.> > 5th July 2002 -> 196> 6th july 2002 -> 197

> > > Rest of the details one can get from wikipedia as well.> > > Cheers !!!> Ash> > , " sunil nair " astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> >> > > > Dear Neelam ji ,chandu ji and Bhaskar ji> > > > Thanks for this chart of dhirubhai ambani> > > > It was one of the intriguing chart for me> >

> > at one Look there is Not any big raja Yoga s except swagrhi sani in 2nd> > House ( let us forget abt suryadi yogas and chandra di yogas and other> > yoga s ) and sun ,moon and lagna ( means all the three lagna s repeats

> > in one sign ) in one sign ,born in sukla prathama .He strted rising> > possiblity in the period of rahu in 3rd House ,aspected By 5th L and> > 12th L ,upto here i can understand ,but his popularity and promince

> > happened in jup dasa ,but if u see Jup is in santhi ,mritha avasta and> > debilated in amsa ,can many astrologers has the courage to declare this> > dasa is going to b one of the best tho it is lagna L and 4th L of chart

> > assuming the chart is correct and Birth time givn is correct to dot ,b4> > hand> > > > I invite every one 's opinions and suggestions here ( also request every> > one to post some Known events abt him so as to check the data )

> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > , " Chandu2chill "

> > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Neelam Ji,> > >> > > No problems at all!!! i just wanted to know more about the Birth Data> > that i have of Dhirubhai is relaible/same of correct since you and

> > Bhaskar ji clarified, now i can consider it (B'data) to be the right> > one!!> > >> > > Regards> > >> > > Chandu2Chill> > >> > >

> > > , neelam gupta> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Bhaskar ji, Chandu2chill ji,

> > > >> > > > I have the same data from CHORWAD! Any problem with that?> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Neelam> > > >> > > >

> > > > 2009/8/11 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Chandu 2 Chill,> > > > >

> > > > > I like this coming from you. I have been watching you for some> > time. You> > > > > have been able to pick up the strings of astrology very fast in a> > small

> > > > > time frame of 1-2 years, and a very attentive student . Very Good.> > > > > Really appreciable.> > > > >> > > > > I too have the same data of Dhirubhai.

> > > > >> > > > > regards./Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > > --- In> > <%40yaho\

> > ogroups.com>,> > > > > " Chandu2chill " > > > > >> > > > > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Neelam Ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > //Strong 8L in lagna with dhan yogas in the chart give wealth as> > in> > > > > the case of Dhirubhai Ambani,//

> > > > > >> > > > > > Just as an academic interest could you please share the Birth> > Data of> > > > > Shri Dhirubhai Ambani? that you have?> > > > > >

> > > > > > i have a data of him as below> > > > > >> > > > > > DhirubaiAmbani> > > > > >> > > > > > December 28, 1932

> > > > > > Time:6:37 AM> > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > > > Place:Chorwad,70 E 14' 00 " , 21 N 01' 00 " > > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards> > > > > >> > > > > > Chand2Chill> > > > > >> > > > > > P S: Humor:- Name of the birth place (Chorwad)is very

> > funny!!!:-):-)> > > > > >> > > > > > --- In> > <%40yaho\

> > ogroups.com>,> > > > > neelam gupta> > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I think riches would mean more than normal financial gains or> > > > > wealth. As> > > > > > > wealth does not come by hard work alone, it is often 8H which

> > gives> > > > > the> > > > > > > unearned wealth and makes one rich. But more often than not,> > 8H> > > > > wealth is> > > > > > > tainted. Anyhow, *to get any DHAN/riches, the primary

> > requirement is> > > > > to have> > > > > > > good Dhanyogas.*> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Apart from those working in normal 8H professions (excluding

> > > > > underworld> > > > > > > types, etc), sudden gains can come from 8H. Whenever native> > has> > > > > strong dhan> > > > > > > yogas and 8H/L or planets in 8H participate in the yogas, and

> > chart> > > > > is> > > > > > > otherwise strong getting navamsha support, native will get> > unearned> > > > > wealth> > > > > > > through inheritance, bribes, investments, underhand dealings,

> > tax> > > > > evasions,> > > > > > > etc. Even the politicians, actors, and spiritual gurus> > amassing> > > > > great wealth> > > > > > > in Swiss Accounts will go through their 8H. We can see the

> > charts of> > > > > Amitabh> > > > > > > Bachchan, OSHO, etc.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Strong 8L in lagna with dhan yogas in the chart give wealth as

> > in> > > > > the case> > > > > > > of Dhirubhai Ambani, Strong 8L with 11L in Kendra in 4H gave> > > > > Dheerendra> > > > > > > Brahmchari huge assets and wealth in the relevant dashas.

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > 8H is 12H of father, one gets money when father dies if 8H is> > > > > fortified. 8H> > > > > > > is 2H from 7H, wife brings money through marriage and her job

> > when> > > > > strong> > > > > > > and benefic 7L is in 8H. Strong 8L in 5H can give gains> > through> > > > > speculation.> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > These are just a few examples with basic concepts. Charts of> > most of> > > > > the> > > > > > > politicians, IAS Officers, Spiritual Gurus can be seen how

> > money is> > > > > dug from> > > > > > > 8H, and who helps!> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Kursija ji,

Thank you for your feedback. In principle what you say, I agree with you 100%.

Charts first must be verified for their accuracy. That is precicely the reason

why some data was given i.e. marriage year and date of death so that one can

verify these events first.

If you are not satisfied with 2 events, then you can put in some effort and as

advised by Sunil ji, can dig up 2 more events and someone else can dig up 2 more

events and so on and so forth and then all those can be checked.

The chart of Dhirubha Ambani is a very special chart and would call for an

excellent study.

Still if you are not able to satisfy your own concience then you can just sit on

the fence and observe. A person with your knowledge base can definitey add a

lot of value to the discussion and each one giving their opinion will be a

breath of fresh air.

Cheers !!!

Ash

, " S.C. Kursija " <sckursija

wrote:

>

> Madam Ash,

> Thanks for inviting detail discussion on such chart. I do not know about

Krushana's Ashtakvarga system. But I know that it gives good results for the

individual. We should discuss the charts of known persons whose data are

reliable.

> Regards

>

> --- On Thu, 8/13/09, ashsam73 <kas wrote:

>

> > ashsam73 <kas

> > Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th

give Riches ?

> >

> > Thursday, August 13, 2009, 1:18 AM

> > Dear Sunil Ji,

> >

> > Just check his death as per KAS.  It is in the highest

> > powrer planet.

> >

> > Guru ji had asked the same question to the KAS list members

> > some years back about similar thing that you have raised

> > :-).

> >

> > Some of the answers will rattle the very basics that many

> > follow.

> >

> > Only Shani is in own house but its in neecha navamsa.

> >

> > Most people think that planest in unccha sthan, mool trikon

> > sthan, friends sign are very good and powerful, then how

> > come a chart as powerful as that of Dhirubhai Ambani ji's

> > does not have such combinations?

> >

> > This is a fantastic chart for all to discuss. 

> >

> > This chart is a very special chart and I am curious to

> > understand how one studies such charts w.r.t quality and

> > quantum of success, how this chart is different from another

> > chart which might have more planets in unccha sthan or mt or

> > own sign and what are the rules along with the exceptions

> > that makes one rise to such high levels and in other cases

> > the rise is not such high.

> >

> > If Sreenadh ji in the end can dig up some excellent verses

> > from his ancient books it will help all.

> >

> > In many posts when quoting, texts are giving sign placement

> > to judge the power of a planet.  In this chart, not a

> > single planet is in unccha or mool trikon sign.

> >

> > Even SAV points in 1st house are only 20 and 2nd house has

> > only 26 bindus in SAV as well and from lagna sun and moon at

> > that !!!

> >

> > Those following ashtakavarg, is that indicative of the

> > wealth ammased by this native with a house that has less

> > than 28 bindus i.e. not powerful at the surface?

> >

> > 2 planets are in 12th house (as per what I have experiened

> > that many consider 8th and 12th house to be bad), then 2

> > planet are in 12th house.

> >

> > some schools consider MT sign to be more powerful than the

> > other sign so in this case, 11th is Mool trikon on Venus as

> > compared to 6th house so one cannot even say that there is

> > VRY as if one considers 11th lord in 12th as compared to 6th

> > lord in 12th.

> >

> > 8th house is considered bad then 8th lord is in 1st house

> > in house of self, shouldnt that be terrible, if u go

> > verbatim that a bad lord in good house?

> >

> > Please take this email and argue each point and please do

> > not get antagonized by it.  Take it as an opportunity

> > to dig up verses if that is what one beleives and principles

> > of jyotish with which one can prove beyond any reasonable

> > doubt that this chart is that of a person who came up from

> > Rag's to riches.

> >

> > Sunil ji, some events

> >

> > 1) Death 6th july 2002

> > 2) Marriage in 1954 is what I could find.

> >

> > Event justification for death using the same technique used

> > in the previous death example.

> >

> > Death in Sa/Me.  Sa is 3rd lord and antra of is Me who

> > is deputed by Mars.  Mars has highest power for 8th

> > house and Me has 2nd highest they are in 4:10 so Me is

> > deputed by Ma as antra of mercury comes first in Shani MD

> > and Mars aspects 3rd house so itself or its Samdharmi can

> > give the result.  Standard laws.

> >

> > Sun transits sign of Ju and nak of Mercury.  Ju is LoE

> > (1st lord) and Me is 2nd highest power.

> >

> > Daily points are in rising trend.

> >

> > 5th July 2002 -> 196

> > 6th july 2002 -> 197

> >

> >

> > Rest of the details one can get from wikipedia as well.

> >

> >

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash

> >

> > ,

> > " sunil  nair " <astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Neelam ji ,chandu ji and Bhaskar ji

> > >

> > > Thanks for this chart of dhirubhai ambani

> > >

> > > It was one of the intriguing chart for me

> > >

> > > at one Look there is Not any big raja Yoga s except

> > swagrhi sani in 2nd

> > > House ( let us forget abt suryadi yogas and chandra di

> > yogas and other

> > > yoga s ) and sun ,moon and lagna ( means all the three

> > lagna s repeats

> > > in one sign ) in one sign  ,born in sukla

> > prathama .He strted rising

> > > possiblity in the period of  rahu  in 3rd

> > House ,aspected By 5th L and

> > > 12th L ,upto here i can understand ,but his popularity

> > and promince

> > > happened in jup dasa ,but if u see Jup is  in

> > santhi ,mritha avasta and

> > > debilated in amsa ,can many astrologers has the

> > courage to declare this

> > > dasa is going to b one of the best tho it is lagna

> > L  and 4th L of chart

> > > assuming the chart is correct and Birth time givn is

> > correct to dot ,b4

> > > hand

> > >

> > > I invite every one 's opinions and suggestions here (

> > also request every

> > > one to post some Known events abt him so as to check

> > the data )

> > >

> > > rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> > >

> > > ,

> > " Chandu2chill "

> > > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Neelam Ji,

> > > >

> > > > No problems at all!!! i just wanted to know more

> > about the Birth Data

> > > that i have of Dhirubhai is relaible/same of correct

> > since you and

> > > Bhaskar ji clarified, now i can consider it (B'data)

> > to be the right

> > > one!!

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > >

> > > > Chandu2Chill

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ,

> > neelam gupta

> > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji, Chandu2chill ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I have the same data from CHORWAD! Any

> > problem with that?

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Neelam

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > 2009/8/11 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Chandu 2 Chill,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I like this coming from you. I have

> > been watching you for some

> > > time. You

> > > > > > have been able to pick up the strings

> > of astrology very fast in a

> > > small

> > > > > > time frame of 1-2 years, and a very

> > attentive student . Very Good.

> > > > > > Really appreciable.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I too have the same data of Dhirubhai.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regards./Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- In

> > > <%40yaho\

> > > ogroups.com>,

> > > > > > " Chandu2chill "

> > > > > >

> > > > > > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Neelam Ji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > //Strong 8L in lagna with dhan

> > yogas in the chart give wealth as

> > > in

> > > > > > the case of Dhirubhai Ambani,//

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Just as an academic interest could

> > you please share the Birth

> > > Data of

> > > > > > Shri Dhirubhai Ambani? that you have?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > i have a data of him as below

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > DhirubaiAmbani

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > December 28, 1932

> > > > > > > Time:6:37 AM

> > > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > > > > > Place:Chorwad,70 E 14' 00 " , 21 N

> > 01' 00 "

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Chand2Chill

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > P S: Humor:- Name of the birth

> > place (Chorwad)is very

> > > funny!!!:-):-)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > --- In

> > > <%40yaho\

> > > ogroups.com>,

> > > > > > neelam gupta

> > > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I think riches would mean

> > more than normal financial gains or

> > > > > > wealth. As

> > > > > > > > wealth does not come by hard

> > work alone, it is often 8H which

> > > gives

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > unearned wealth and makes one

> > rich. But more often than not,

> > > 8H

> > > > > > wealth is

> > > > > > > > tainted. Anyhow, *to get any

> > DHAN/riches, the primary

> > > requirement is

> > > > > > to have

> > > > > > > > good Dhanyogas.*

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Apart from those working in

> > normal 8H professions (excluding

> > > > > > underworld

> > > > > > > > types, etc), sudden gains can

> > come from 8H. Whenever native

> > > has

> > > > > > strong dhan

> > > > > > > > yogas and 8H/L or planets in

> > 8H participate in the yogas, and

> > > chart

> > > > > > is

> > > > > > > > otherwise strong getting

> > navamsha support, native will get

> > > unearned

> > > > > > wealth

> > > > > > > > through inheritance, bribes,

> > investments, underhand dealings,

> > > tax

> > > > > > evasions,

> > > > > > > > etc. Even the politicians,

> > actors, and spiritual gurus

> > > amassing

> > > > > > great wealth

> > > > > > > > in Swiss Accounts will go

> > through their 8H. We can see the

> > > charts of

> > > > > > Amitabh

> > > > > > > > Bachchan, OSHO, etc.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Strong 8L in lagna with dhan

> > yogas in the chart give wealth as

> > > in

> > > > > > the case

> > > > > > > > of Dhirubhai Ambani, Strong

> > 8L with 11L in Kendra in 4H gave

> > > > > > Dheerendra

> > > > > > > > Brahmchari huge assets and

> > wealth in the relevant dashas.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > 8H is 12H of father, one gets

> > money when father dies if 8H is

> > > > > > fortified. 8H

> > > > > > > > is 2H from 7H, wife brings

> > money through marriage and her job

> > > when

> > > > > > strong

> > > > > > > > and benefic 7L is in 8H.

> > Strong 8L in 5H can give gains

> > > through

> > > > > > speculation.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > These are just a few examples

> > with basic concepts. Charts of

> > > most of

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > politicians, IAS Officers,

> > Spiritual Gurus can be seen how

> > > money is

> > > > > > dug from

> > > > > > > > 8H, and who helps!

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---

> >

> >

Guest guest

Dear Shri Kursija ji,

If I am not mistaken " Ash " is a man, and just bringing this to your

knowledge. I wonder why no one has pointed this . Or Am I mistaken ? No.

Cant be, because I know Ash to be a cheerful person who writes and

speaks well and also knows good astrology.

Pl. correct me if I am mistaken of " Ash " .

regards/Bhaskar.

, " ashsam73 " <kas

wrote:

>

> Dear Kursija ji,

>

> Thank you for your feedback. In principle what you say, I agree with

you 100%. Charts first must be verified for their accuracy. That is

precicely the reason why some data was given i.e. marriage year and date

of death so that one can verify these events first.

>

> If you are not satisfied with 2 events, then you can put in some

effort and as advised by Sunil ji, can dig up 2 more events and someone

else can dig up 2 more events and so on and so forth and then all those

can be checked.

>

> The chart of Dhirubha Ambani is a very special chart and would call

for an excellent study.

>

> Still if you are not able to satisfy your own concience then you can

just sit on the fence and observe. A person with your knowledge base can

definitey add a lot of value to the discussion and each one giving their

opinion will be a breath of fresh air.

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

> , " S.C. Kursija "

sckursija@ wrote:

> >

> > Madam Ash,

> > Thanks for inviting detail discussion on such chart. I do not know

about Krushana's Ashtakvarga system. But I know that it gives good

results for the individual. We should discuss the charts of known

persons whose data are reliable.

> > Regards

> >

> > --- On Thu, 8/13/09, ashsam73 kas@ wrote:

> >

> > > ashsam73 kas@

> > > Re: When will 8th Lord or

planet in 8th give Riches ?

> > >

> > > Thursday, August 13, 2009, 1:18 AM

> > > Dear Sunil Ji,

> > >

> > > Just check his death as per KAS. It is in the highest

> > > powrer planet.

> > >

> > > Guru ji had asked the same question to the KAS list members

> > > some years back about similar thing that you have raised

> > > :-).

> > >

> > > Some of the answers will rattle the very basics that many

> > > follow.

> > >

> > > Only Shani is in own house but its in neecha navamsa.

> > >

> > > Most people think that planest in unccha sthan, mool trikon

> > > sthan, friends sign are very good and powerful, then how

> > > come a chart as powerful as that of Dhirubhai Ambani ji's

> > > does not have such combinations?

> > >

> > > This is a fantastic chart for all to discuss.

> > >

> > > This chart is a very special chart and I am curious to

> > > understand how one studies such charts w.r.t quality and

> > > quantum of success, how this chart is different from another

> > > chart which might have more planets in unccha sthan or mt or

> > > own sign and what are the rules along with the exceptions

> > > that makes one rise to such high levels and in other cases

> > > the rise is not such high.

> > >

> > > If Sreenadh ji in the end can dig up some excellent verses

> > > from his ancient books it will help all.

> > >

> > > In many posts when quoting, texts are giving sign placement

> > > to judge the power of a planet. In this chart, not a

> > > single planet is in unccha or mool trikon sign.

> > >

> > > Even SAV points in 1st house are only 20 and 2nd house has

> > > only 26 bindus in SAV as well and from lagna sun and moon at

> > > that !!!

> > >

> > > Those following ashtakavarg, is that indicative of the

> > > wealth ammased by this native with a house that has less

> > > than 28 bindus i.e. not powerful at the surface?

> > >

> > > 2 planets are in 12th house (as per what I have experiened

> > > that many consider 8th and 12th house to be bad), then 2

> > > planet are in 12th house.

> > >

> > > some schools consider MT sign to be more powerful than the

> > > other sign so in this case, 11th is Mool trikon on Venus as

> > > compared to 6th house so one cannot even say that there is

> > > VRY as if one considers 11th lord in 12th as compared to 6th

> > > lord in 12th.

> > >

> > > 8th house is considered bad then 8th lord is in 1st house

> > > in house of self, shouldnt that be terrible, if u go

> > > verbatim that a bad lord in good house?

> > >

> > > Please take this email and argue each point and please do

> > > not get antagonized by it. Take it as an opportunity

> > > to dig up verses if that is what one beleives and principles

> > > of jyotish with which one can prove beyond any reasonable

> > > doubt that this chart is that of a person who came up from

> > > Rag's to riches.

> > >

> > > Sunil ji, some events

> > >

> > > 1) Death 6th july 2002

> > > 2) Marriage in 1954 is what I could find.

> > >

> > > Event justification for death using the same technique used

> > > in the previous death example.

> > >

> > > Death in Sa/Me. Sa is 3rd lord and antra of is Me who

> > > is deputed by Mars. Mars has highest power for 8th

> > > house and Me has 2nd highest they are in 4:10 so Me is

> > > deputed by Ma as antra of mercury comes first in Shani MD

> > > and Mars aspects 3rd house so itself or its Samdharmi can

> > > give the result. Standard laws.

> > >

> > > Sun transits sign of Ju and nak of Mercury. Ju is LoE

> > > (1st lord) and Me is 2nd highest power.

> > >

> > > Daily points are in rising trend.

> > >

> > > 5th July 2002 -> 196

> > > 6th july 2002 -> 197

> > >

> > >

> > > Rest of the details one can get from wikipedia as well.

> > >

> > >

> > > Cheers !!!

> > > Ash

> > >

> > > ,

> > > " sunil nair " <astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Neelam ji ,chandu ji and Bhaskar ji

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for this chart of dhirubhai ambani

> > > >

> > > > It was one of the intriguing chart for me

> > > >

> > > > at one Look there is Not any big raja Yoga s except

> > > swagrhi sani in 2nd

> > > > House ( let us forget abt suryadi yogas and chandra di

> > > yogas and other

> > > > yoga s ) and sun ,moon and lagna ( means all the three

> > > lagna s repeats

> > > > in one sign ) in one sign ,born in sukla

> > > prathama .He strted rising

> > > > possiblity in the period of rahu in 3rd

> > > House ,aspected By 5th L and

> > > > 12th L ,upto here i can understand ,but his popularity

> > > and promince

> > > > happened in jup dasa ,but if u see Jup is in

> > > santhi ,mritha avasta and

> > > > debilated in amsa ,can many astrologers has the

> > > courage to declare this

> > > > dasa is going to b one of the best tho it is lagna

> > > L and 4th L of chart

> > > > assuming the chart is correct and Birth time givn is

> > > correct to dot ,b4

> > > > hand

> > > >

> > > > I invite every one 's opinions and suggestions here (

> > > also request every

> > > > one to post some Known events abt him so as to check

> > > the data )

> > > >

> > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ,

> > > " Chandu2chill "

> > > > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Neelam Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > No problems at all!!! i just wanted to know more

> > > about the Birth Data

> > > > that i have of Dhirubhai is relaible/same of correct

> > > since you and

> > > > Bhaskar ji clarified, now i can consider it (B'data)

> > > to be the right

> > > > one!!

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > >

> > > > > Chandu2Chill

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ,

> > > neelam gupta

> > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji, Chandu2chill ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I have the same data from CHORWAD! Any

> > > problem with that?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 2009/8/11 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Chandu 2 Chill,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I like this coming from you. I have

> > > been watching you for some

> > > > time. You

> > > > > > > have been able to pick up the strings

> > > of astrology very fast in a

> > > > small

> > > > > > > time frame of 1-2 years, and a very

> > > attentive student . Very Good.

> > > > > > > Really appreciable.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I too have the same data of Dhirubhai.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > regards./Bhaskar.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > --- In

> > > >

<%40yaho\

\

> > > > ogroups.com>,

> > > > > > > " Chandu2chill "

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Neelam Ji,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > //Strong 8L in lagna with dhan

> > > yogas in the chart give wealth as

> > > > in

> > > > > > > the case of Dhirubhai Ambani,//

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Just as an academic interest could

> > > you please share the Birth

> > > > Data of

> > > > > > > Shri Dhirubhai Ambani? that you have?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > i have a data of him as below

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > DhirubaiAmbani

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > December 28, 1932

> > > > > > > > Time:6:37 AM

> > > > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > > > > > > Place:Chorwad,70 E 14' 00 " , 21 N

> > > 01' 00 "

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Chand2Chill

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > P S: Humor:- Name of the birth

> > > place (Chorwad)is very

> > > > funny!!!:-):-)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > --- In

> > > >

<%40yaho\

\

> > > > ogroups.com>,

> > > > > > > neelam gupta

> > > > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I think riches would mean

> > > more than normal financial gains or

> > > > > > > wealth. As

> > > > > > > > > wealth does not come by hard

> > > work alone, it is often 8H which

> > > > gives

> > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > unearned wealth and makes one

> > > rich. But more often than not,

> > > > 8H

> > > > > > > wealth is

> > > > > > > > > tainted. Anyhow, *to get any

> > > DHAN/riches, the primary

> > > > requirement is

> > > > > > > to have

> > > > > > > > > good Dhanyogas.*

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Apart from those working in

> > > normal 8H professions (excluding

> > > > > > > underworld

> > > > > > > > > types, etc), sudden gains can

> > > come from 8H. Whenever native

> > > > has

> > > > > > > strong dhan

> > > > > > > > > yogas and 8H/L or planets in

> > > 8H participate in the yogas, and

> > > > chart

> > > > > > > is

> > > > > > > > > otherwise strong getting

> > > navamsha support, native will get

> > > > unearned

> > > > > > > wealth

> > > > > > > > > through inheritance, bribes,

> > > investments, underhand dealings,

> > > > tax

> > > > > > > evasions,

> > > > > > > > > etc. Even the politicians,

> > > actors, and spiritual gurus

> > > > amassing

> > > > > > > great wealth

> > > > > > > > > in Swiss Accounts will go

> > > through their 8H. We can see the

> > > > charts of

> > > > > > > Amitabh

> > > > > > > > > Bachchan, OSHO, etc.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Strong 8L in lagna with dhan

> > > yogas in the chart give wealth as

> > > > in

> > > > > > > the case

> > > > > > > > > of Dhirubhai Ambani, Strong

> > > 8L with 11L in Kendra in 4H gave

> > > > > > > Dheerendra

> > > > > > > > > Brahmchari huge assets and

> > > wealth in the relevant dashas.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > 8H is 12H of father, one gets

> > > money when father dies if 8H is

> > > > > > > fortified. 8H

> > > > > > > > > is 2H from 7H, wife brings

> > > money through marriage and her job

> > > > when

> > > > > > > strong

> > > > > > > > > and benefic 7L is in 8H.

> > > Strong 8L in 5H can give gains

> > > > through

> > > > > > > speculation.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > These are just a few examples

> > > with basic concepts. Charts of

> > > > most of

> > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > politicians, IAS Officers,

> > > Spiritual Gurus can be seen how

> > > > money is

> > > > > > > dug from

> > > > > > > > > 8H, and who helps!

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ---

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Thanks for pointing out my mistake. I dis not know him. I come to about my

mistake when I visited his web site.

Thanks again.

--- On Thu, 8/13/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

give Riches ?

>

> Thursday, August 13, 2009, 6:49 PM

>

> Dear Shri Kursija ji,

>

> If I am not mistaken " Ash " is a man, and just bringing this

> to your

> knowledge. I wonder why no one has pointed this . Or Am I

> mistaken ? No.

> Cant be, because I know Ash to be a cheerful person who

> writes and

> speaks well  and also knows good astrology.

>

> Pl. correct me if I am mistaken of " Ash " .

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

> " ashsam73 " <kas

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Kursija ji,

> >

> > Thank you for your feedback. In principle what you

> say, I agree with

> you 100%. Charts first must be verified for their accuracy.

> That is

> precicely the reason why some data was given i.e. marriage

> year and date

> of death so that one can verify these events first.

> >

> > If you are not satisfied with 2 events, then you can

> put in some

> effort and as advised by Sunil ji, can dig up 2 more events

> and someone

> else can dig up 2 more events and so on and so forth and

> then all those

> can be checked.

> >

> > The chart of Dhirubha Ambani is a very special chart

> and would call

> for an excellent study.

> >

> > Still if you are not able to satisfy your own

> concience then you can

> just sit on the fence and observe. A person with your

> knowledge base can

> definitey add a lot of value to the discussion and each one

> giving their

> opinion will be a breath of fresh air.

> >

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash

> >

> > ,

> " S.C. Kursija "

> sckursija@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Madam Ash,

> > > Thanks for inviting detail discussion on such

> chart. I do not know

> about Krushana's Ashtakvarga system. But I know that it

> gives good

> results for the individual. We should discuss the charts of

> known

> persons whose data are reliable.

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > --- On Thu, 8/13/09, ashsam73 kas@ wrote:

> > >

> > > > ashsam73 kas@

> > > > Re: When

> will 8th Lord or

> planet in 8th give Riches ?

> > > >

> > > > Thursday, August 13, 2009, 1:18 AM

> > > > Dear Sunil Ji,

> > > >

> > > > Just check his death as per KAS.  It is

> in the highest

> > > > powrer planet.

> > > >

> > > > Guru ji had asked the same question to the

> KAS list members

> > > > some years back about similar thing that you

> have raised

> > > > :-).

> > > >

> > > > Some of the answers will rattle the very

> basics that many

> > > > follow.

> > > >

> > > > Only Shani is in own house but its in neecha

> navamsa.

> > > >

> > > > Most people think that planest in unccha

> sthan, mool trikon

> > > > sthan, friends sign are very good and

> powerful, then how

> > > > come a chart as powerful as that of

> Dhirubhai Ambani ji's

> > > > does not have such combinations?

> > > >

> > > > This is a fantastic chart for all to

> discuss.

> > > >

> > > > This chart is a very special chart and I am

> curious to

> > > > understand how one studies such charts w.r.t

> quality and

> > > > quantum of success, how this chart is

> different from another

> > > > chart which might have more planets in

> unccha sthan or mt or

> > > > own sign and what are the rules along with

> the exceptions

> > > > that makes one rise to such high levels and

> in other cases

> > > > the rise is not such high.

> > > >

> > > > If Sreenadh ji in the end can dig up some

> excellent verses

> > > > from his ancient books it will help all.

> > > >

> > > > In many posts when quoting, texts are giving

> sign placement

> > > > to judge the power of a planet.  In

> this chart, not a

> > > > single planet is in unccha or mool trikon

> sign.

> > > >

> > > > Even SAV points in 1st house are only 20 and

> 2nd house has

> > > > only 26 bindus in SAV as well and from lagna

> sun and moon at

> > > > that !!!

> > > >

> > > > Those following ashtakavarg, is that

> indicative of the

> > > > wealth ammased by this native with a house

> that has less

> > > > than 28 bindus i.e. not powerful at the

> surface?

> > > >

> > > > 2 planets are in 12th house (as per what I

> have experiened

> > > > that many consider 8th and 12th house to be

> bad), then 2

> > > > planet are in 12th house.

> > > >

> > > > some schools consider MT sign to be more

> powerful than the

> > > > other sign so in this case, 11th is Mool

> trikon on Venus as

> > > > compared to 6th house so one cannot even say

> that there is

> > > > VRY as if one considers 11th lord in 12th as

> compared to 6th

> > > > lord in 12th.

> > > >

> > > > 8th house is considered bad then 8th lord is

> in 1st house

> > > > in house of self, shouldnt that be terrible,

> if u go

> > > > verbatim that a bad lord in good house?

> > > >

> > > > Please take this email and argue each point

> and please do

> > > > not get antagonized by it.  Take it as

> an opportunity

> > > > to dig up verses if that is what one

> beleives and principles

> > > > of jyotish with which one can prove beyond

> any reasonable

> > > > doubt that this chart is that of a person

> who came up from

> > > > Rag's to riches.

> > > >

> > > > Sunil ji, some events

> > > >

> > > > 1) Death 6th july 2002

> > > > 2) Marriage in 1954 is what I could find.

> > > >

> > > > Event justification for death using the same

> technique used

> > > > in the previous death example.

> > > >

> > > > Death in Sa/Me.  Sa is 3rd lord and

> antra of is Me who

> > > > is deputed by Mars.  Mars has highest

> power for 8th

> > > > house and Me has 2nd highest they are in

> 4:10 so Me is

> > > > deputed by Ma as antra of mercury comes

> first in Shani MD

> > > > and Mars aspects 3rd house so itself or its

> Samdharmi can

> > > > give the result.  Standard laws.

> > > >

> > > > Sun transits sign of Ju and nak of

> Mercury.  Ju is LoE

> > > > (1st lord) and Me is 2nd highest power.

> > > >

> > > > Daily points are in rising trend.

> > > >

> > > > 5th July 2002 -> 196

> > > > 6th july 2002 -> 197

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Rest of the details one can get from

> wikipedia as well.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > Ash

> > > >

> > > > ,

> > > > " sunil  nair "

> <astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Neelam ji ,chandu ji and Bhaskar

> ji

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for this chart of dhirubhai

> ambani

> > > > >

> > > > > It was one of the intriguing chart for

> me

> > > > >

> > > > > at one Look there is Not any big raja

> Yoga s except

> > > > swagrhi sani in 2nd

> > > > > House ( let us forget abt suryadi yogas

> and chandra di

> > > > yogas and other

> > > > > yoga s ) and sun ,moon and lagna (

> means all the three

> > > > lagna s repeats

> > > > > in one sign ) in one sign  ,born

> in sukla

> > > > prathama .He strted rising

> > > > > possiblity in the period of 

> rahu  in 3rd

> > > > House ,aspected By 5th L and

> > > > > 12th L ,upto here i can understand ,but

> his popularity

> > > > and promince

> > > > > happened in jup dasa ,but if u see Jup

> is  in

> > > > santhi ,mritha avasta and

> > > > > debilated in amsa ,can many astrologers

> has the

> > > > courage to declare this

> > > > > dasa is going to b one of the best tho

> it is lagna

> > > > L  and 4th L of chart

> > > > > assuming the chart is correct and Birth

> time givn is

> > > > correct to dot ,b4

> > > > > hand

> > > > >

> > > > > I invite every one 's opinions and

> suggestions here (

> > > > also request every

> > > > > one to post some Known events abt him

> so as to check

> > > > the data )

> > > > >

> > > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ,

> > > > " Chandu2chill "

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > No problems at all!!! i just

> wanted to know more

> > > > about the Birth Data

> > > > > that i have of Dhirubhai is

> relaible/same of correct

> > > > since you and

> > > > > Bhaskar ji clarified, now i can

> consider it (B'data)

> > > > to be the right

> > > > > one!!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Chandu2Chill

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ,

> > > > neelam gupta

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji, Chandu2chill

> ji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I have the same data from

> CHORWAD! Any

> > > > problem with that?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 2009/8/11 Bhaskar

> bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Chandu 2 Chill,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I like this coming from

> you. I have

> > > > been watching you for some

> > > > > time. You

> > > > > > > > have been able to pick

> up the strings

> > > > of astrology very fast in a

> > > > > small

> > > > > > > > time frame of 1-2 years,

> and a very

> > > > attentive student . Very Good.

> > > > > > > > Really appreciable.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I too have the same data

> of Dhirubhai.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > regards./Bhaskar.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > --- In

> > > > >

> <%40yaho\

> \

> > > > > ogroups.com>,

> > > > > > > > " Chandu2chill "

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > <nanna_id2006@>

> wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dear Neelam Ji,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > //Strong 8L in

> lagna with dhan

> > > > yogas in the chart give wealth as

> > > > > in

> > > > > > > > the case of Dhirubhai

> Ambani,//

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Just as an academic

> interest could

> > > > you please share the Birth

> > > > > Data of

> > > > > > > > Shri Dhirubhai Ambani?

> that you have?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > i have a data of

> him as below

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > DhirubaiAmbani

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > December 28, 1932

> > > > > > > > > Time:6:37 AM

> > > > > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00

> (East of GMT)

> > > > > > > > > Place:Chorwad,70 E

> 14' 00 " , 21 N

> > > > 01' 00 "

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Chand2Chill

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > P S: Humor:- Name

> of the birth

> > > > place (Chorwad)is very

> > > > > funny!!!:-):-)

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > --- In

> > > > >

> <%40yaho\

> \

> > > > > ogroups.com>,

> > > > > > > > neelam gupta

> > > > > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar

> ji,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I think riches

> would mean

> > > > more than normal financial gains or

> > > > > > > > wealth. As

> > > > > > > > > > wealth does

> not come by hard

> > > > work alone, it is often 8H which

> > > > > gives

> > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > unearned

> wealth and makes one

> > > > rich. But more often than not,

> > > > > 8H

> > > > > > > > wealth is

> > > > > > > > > > tainted.

> Anyhow, *to get any

> > > > DHAN/riches, the primary

> > > > > requirement is

> > > > > > > > to have

> > > > > > > > > > good

> Dhanyogas.*

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Apart from

> those working in

> > > > normal 8H professions (excluding

> > > > > > > > underworld

> > > > > > > > > > types, etc),

> sudden gains can

> > > > come from 8H. Whenever native

> > > > > has

> > > > > > > > strong dhan

> > > > > > > > > > yogas and 8H/L

> or planets in

> > > > 8H participate in the yogas, and

> > > > > chart

> > > > > > > > is

> > > > > > > > > > otherwise

> strong getting

> > > > navamsha support, native will get

> > > > > unearned

> > > > > > > > wealth

> > > > > > > > > > through

> inheritance, bribes,

> > > > investments, underhand dealings,

> > > > > tax

> > > > > > > > evasions,

> > > > > > > > > > etc. Even the

> politicians,

> > > > actors, and spiritual gurus

> > > > > amassing

> > > > > > > > great wealth

> > > > > > > > > > in Swiss

> Accounts will go

> > > > through their 8H. We can see the

> > > > > charts of

> > > > > > > > Amitabh

> > > > > > > > > > Bachchan,

> OSHO, etc.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Strong 8L in

> lagna with dhan

> > > > yogas in the chart give wealth as

> > > > > in

> > > > > > > > the case

> > > > > > > > > > of Dhirubhai

> Ambani, Strong

> > > > 8L with 11L in Kendra in 4H gave

> > > > > > > > Dheerendra

> > > > > > > > > > Brahmchari

> huge assets and

> > > > wealth in the relevant dashas.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > 8H is 12H of

> father, one gets

> > > > money when father dies if 8H is

> > > > > > > > fortified. 8H

> > > > > > > > > > is 2H from 7H,

> wife brings

> > > > money through marriage and her job

> > > > > when

> > > > > > > > strong

> > > > > > > > > > and benefic 7L

> is in 8H.

> > > > Strong 8L in 5H can give gains

> > > > > through

> > > > > > > > speculation.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > These are just

> a few examples

> > > > with basic concepts. Charts of

> > > > > most of

> > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > politicians,

> IAS Officers,

> > > > Spiritual Gurus can be seen how

> > > > > money is

> > > > > > > > dug from

> > > > > > > > > > 8H, and who

> helps!

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ---

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

Dear Ash ji Thanks for raising many questions abt this chart Due to time constraints i dont hav much time to go tru this chart ,other wise u know i will not stay back As triple lagna ( let us blv the BT and data is correct for time being ) will increase any small raja yoga s many fold ( sure we dont hav any tool to measure the magnitude of success right now ) as neelam ji also pointed out .19 ( jhora ) or 20 points in SAV is generaly shows may b strt working or earning frm that age shown in lagnashta varga as shri late patel ji also pointed out as givn in Deva kerala also frm mars ( it is with nodes -so weak ) period onwrds we can see a sort of anukul dasa s were running , rahu has a sort of raja yoga karakatwa in his chart ( since it can giv sani s effects and mars effect too who is 5th L and Moola trikon stan is mesha rasi ) and sat was also maraka for him may b other s ( frm diffrnt streams and back ground with their favrite sampradaya ) can go for it and explain it more effectivly if more events are known we wud hav argue more effectivly even has Gaja kesari yoga frm Moon and lagna also so many other yoga s ,sun and moon also has many yoga s ,also lagna lord in 10th House .2 benefic in 12th house is not a Laibility as it is a place of our investmnts ( except jup i blv in male charts ) and how we will invest our savings or how we will spend it ,so it will giv many fold effects in income frm wise investmnts .( malefic may giv wrong discission in investmnts ) ,also benefics generaly supports the house behind and ahed it too ( think abt theory of papa karthari yoga and Logic ) But if this is chart ,and without any info abt the nativ 's i dont think very many astrologers will b ever successful in spelling results correctly we also never know also any of his family astrologer has ever givn them any hint of his such rise in his chart b4 hand thanks and rgrds sunil nair if i get more quality time i will revisit chart again . , "Ash's Corner" <kas wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > Thanks for replying and justifying Death and Marriage. > > Yes, I would be eager to understand on why based on this chart, Dhirubhai> Ambani ji reached such high pinnacle.> > On one hand, his kids are fighting but at the same time they have together> increased the empire. Children fight and then they make up, such is the> game of politics. However, that is as far as children go, but main focus is> that Dhirubhai with this chart, started from nothing and he build such a> large empire. This is a special chart.> > He also had children, wife and a marital life, no divorce which indicates he> had a home.> > Those who quote / study Ashtakavarga from standard texts, I would like to> hear their opinion as well on how such a wealthy man with such a personality> has only 20 points in lagna and 26 in 2nd house and less than 28 points in> 9th house as well which is of luck and sanchit karm.> > Also I am curious to understand how as per standard dictum i.e. based on> unccha, neecha, mt based judging of strength of a planet, here no planet is> in unccha sign or MT. Also 2 planets are in 12th house. 8th lord is in 1st> house etc etc. Then I am very interested to hear the opinion of the learned> on the judging of strength on how that is approached.> > How the quantum is studied or approached?> > If this chart came to us blindly, without knowing who's chart this is, how> would one approach it and identify the quantum or rise in life from nothing?> > Are there any quotes for those who have studied ancient books like Sreenadh> ji and I am sure there might be so many on this esteemed list who can give> some insight based on their studies with their Guru ji's or based on their> own research and findings ?> > Ancient Astrology from Rishi Horas (as per definition of this group),> Jaimini, KP, Tropical, SA etc etc there are so many techniques or paths.> > Anyone who has got some insights from their esteemed Guru ji's and gyan> should also give their opinions and that will help everyone learn.> > > Cheers !!!> Ash> > > On Behalf Of sunil nair> Wednesday August 12, 2009 11:52 PM> > Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th> give Riches ?> > > > Dear Ash ji > > > Thanks for taking this chart.> > If we hav more events we cud hav discuss furhter more better and effectiv> to eastblish each systems ,all Lagna/sun/moon in one sign ,so even with> events it will make every one a difficult chart to test the birth time givn> is correct or not ,thinking birth date s may b correct .> > I also seen sani in neechamsa in 5th House aries and his kids rivalry each> other is well known now in all over world > > Death dasa is tallying since it is also marak frm moon also ( both sat and> merc ) > Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):> > Sat MD: 1998-04-26 (17:01:08) - 2017-04-26 (7:35:56)> Merc AD: 2001-04-29 (11:31:38) - 2004-01-07 (14:11:34)> Moon PD: 2002-06-13 (2:38:17) - 2002-09-03 (0:51:36)> > Sookshma-antardasas in this PD:> > & nbs p; Moon: 2002-06-13 (2:38:17) - 2002-06-19 (22:29:23)> Mars: 2002-06-19 (22:29:23) - 2002-06-24 (17:11:10)> > > Marriage in 1954 too we can see some way tallies as merc is 7th L and moon> dasa at times qualifies it and also aspecting 7th House planet too .> > Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):> > Moon MD: 1947-04-27 (8:11:56) - 1957-04-26 (18:23:56)> Merc AD: 1953-02-24 (22:08:56) - 1954-07-27 (8:23:38)> > Pratyantardasas in this AD:> > Merc: 1953-02-24 (22:08:56) - 1953-05-09 (5:24:01)> Ket: 1953-05-09 (5:24:01) - 1953-06-08 (9:47:52)> Ven: 1953-06-08 (9:47:52) - 1953-09-02 (15:30:19)> Sun: 1953-09-02 (15:30:19) - 1953-09-28 (12:25:03)> Moon: 1953-09-28 (12:25:03) - 1953-11-10 (15:16:17)> Mars: 1953-11-10 (15:16:17) - 1953-12-10 (19:40:08)> Rah: 1953-12-10 (19:40:08) - 1954-02-26 (10:24:20) > Jup: 1954-02-26 (10:24:20) - 1954-05-06 (10:10:18)> Sat: 1954-05-06 (10:10:18) - 1954-07-27 (8:23:38)> > > My question was simple ,assuming chart is correct how we can see this is one> of the best chart for showing the quality and magnitude of success which> every one Knows it is as good as one of the rags to riches story > > i think More events ,date of birth of kids etc will b of help ful > > I am here inviting all to discuss with their favrite sampradaya s > > even if we see jaimini aruda (AL ) in meena rasi and sani and venus and merc> is inflencing his 11house ,but his success strted in rahu dasa with a planet> in 12th frm AL ( and i blv he was working in Yemen ( a muslim country> represented By rahu also ) in begining of rahu dasa > > Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):> > Rah MD: 1964-04-26 (11:08:20) - 1982-04-26 (19:53:56)> > i think shri shanmukha can giv more illumination on it -even i dont see> much jaimini raja yogas too other than this in his chart .( but jaimini> scholars of 7 and 8 karaka paksha can illuminate us ) > > > > thanks and rgrds sunil nair > > > > > , "ashsam73" kas@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil Ji,> > > > Just check his death as per KAS. It is in the highest powrer planet.> > > > Guru ji had asked the same question to the KAS list members some years> back about similar thing that you have raised :-).> > > > Some of the answers will rattle the very basics that many follow.> > > > Only Shani is in own house but its in neecha navamsa.> > > > Most people think that planest in unccha sthan, mool trikon sthan, friends> sign are very good and powerful, then how come a chart as powerful as that> of Dhirubhai Ambani ji's does not have such combinations?> > > > This is a fantastic chart for all to discuss. > > > > This chart is a very special chart and I am curious to understand how one> studies such charts w.r.t quality and quantum of success, how this chart is> different from another chart which might have more planets in unccha sthan> or mt or own sign and what are the rules along with the exceptions that> makes one rise to such high levels and in other cases the rise is not such> high.> > > > If Sreenadh ji in the end can dig up some excellent verses from his> ancient books it will help all.> > > > In many posts when quoting, texts are giving sign placement to judge the> power of a planet. In this chart, not a single planet is in unccha or mool> trikon sign.> > > > Even SAV points in 1st house are only 20 and 2nd house has only 26 bindus> in SAV as well and from lagna sun and moon at that !!!> > > > Those following ashtakavarg, is that indicative of the wealth ammased by> this native with a hous e that has less than 28 bindus i.e. not powerful at> the surface?> > > > 2 planets are in 12th house (as per what I have experiened that many> consider 8th and 12th house to be bad), then 2 planet are in 12th house.> > > > some schools consider MT sign to be more powerful than the other sign so> in this case, 11th is Mool trikon on Venus as compared to 6th house so one> cannot even say that there is VRY as if one considers 11th lord in 12th as> compared to 6th lord in 12th.> > > > 8th house is considered bad then 8th lord is in 1st house in house of> self, shouldnt that be terrible, if u go verbatim that a bad lord in good> house?> > > > Please take this email and argue each point and please do not get> antagonized by it. Take it as an opportunity to dig up verses if that is> what one beleives and principles of jyotish with which one can prove beyond> any reasonable doubt that this chart is that of a person who came up from> Rag's to riches.> > > > Sunil ji, some events> > > > 1) Death 6th july 2002> > 2) Marriage in 1954 is what I could find.> > > > Event justification for death using the same technique used in the> previous death example.> > > > Death in Sa/Me. Sa is 3rd lord and antra of is Me who is deputed by Mars.> Mars has highest power for 8th house and Me has 2nd highest they are in 4:10> so Me is deputed by Ma as antra of mercury comes first in Shani MD and Mars> aspects 3rd house so itself or its Samdharmi can give the result. Standard> laws.> > > > Sun transits sign of Ju and nak of Mercury. Ju is LoE (1st lord) and Me is> 2nd highest power.> > > > Daily points are in rising trend.> > > > 5th July 2002 -> 196> > 6th july 2002 -> 197> > > > > > Rest of the details one can get from wikipedia as well.> > > > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash> > > > @y ahoogroups.com, "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > > > > > Dear Neelam ji ,chandu ji and Bhaskar ji> > > > > > Thanks for this chart of dhirubhai ambani> > > > > > It was one of the intriguing chart for me> > > > > > at one Look there is Not any big raja Yoga s except swagrhi sani in 2nd> > > House ( let us forget abt suryadi yogas and chandra di yogas and other> > > yoga s ) and sun ,moon and lagna ( means all the three lagna s repeats> > > in one sign ) in one sign ,born in sukla prathama .He strted rising> > > possiblity in the period of rahu in 3rd House ,aspected By 5th L and> > > 12th L ,upto here i can understand ,but his popularity and promince> > > happened in jup dasa ,but if u see Jup is in santhi ,mritha avasta and> > > debilated in amsa ,can many astrologers has the courage to declare this> > > dasa is goi ng to b one of the best tho it is lagna L and 4th L of chart> > > assuming the chart is correct and Birth time givn is correct to dot ,b4> > > hand> > > > > > I invite every one 's opinions and suggestions here ( also request every> > > one to post some Known events abt him so as to check the data )> > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > > > > , "Chandu2chill"> > > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Neelam Ji,> > > >> > > > No problems at all!!! i just wanted to know more about the Birth Data> > > that i have of Dhirubhai is relaible/same of correct since you and> > > Bhaskar ji clarified, now i can consider it (B'data) to be the right> > > one!!> > > >> > > > Regards> > > >> > > > Chandu2Chill> > & gt; >> > > >> > > > , neelam gupta> > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji, Chandu2chill ji,> > > > >> > > > > I have the same data from CHORWAD! Any problem with that?> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > > Neelam> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > 2009/8/11 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Chandu 2 Chill,> > > > > >> > > > > > I like this coming from you. I have been watching you for some> > > time. You> > > > > > have been able to pick up the strings of astrology very fast in a> > > small> > > > > > time frame of 1-2 yea rs, and a very attentive student . Very> Good.> > > > > > Really appreciable.> > > > > >> > > > > > I too have the same data of Dhirubhai.> > > > > >> > > > > > regards./Bhaskar.> > > > > >> > > > > > --- In> > >> <%40yaho\> > > ogroups.com>,> > > > > > "Chandu2chill"> > > > > >> > > > > > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Neelam Ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > //Strong 8L in lagna with dhan yogas in the chart give wealth as> > > in> > > > > > the case of Dhirubhai Ambani,//> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Just as an academic interest could you please share the Birth> > > Data of> > > > > > Shri Dhirubhai Ambani? that you have?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > i have a data of him as below> > > > > > >> > > > > > > DhirubaiAmbani> > > > > > >> > > > > > > December 28, 1932> > > > > > > Time:6:37 AM> > > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > > > > Place:Chorwad,70 E 14' 00", 21 N 01' 00"> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Chand2Chill> > > > > > >> > > > > > > P S: Humor:- Name of the birth place (Chorwad)is very> > > funny!!!:-):-)> > > > > > >> > > > > > > --- In> > >> <%40yaho\> > > ogroups.com>,> > > > > > neelam gupta> > > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I think riches would mean more than normal financial gains or> > > > > > wealth. As> > > > > > > > wealth does not come by hard work alone, it is often 8H which> > > gives> > > > > > the> > > > > > > > unearned wealth and makes one rich. But more often than not,> > > 8H> > > > > > wealth is> > > > > > > > tainted. Anyhow, *to get any DHAN/riches, the primary> > > requirement is> > > > > > to have> > > > > > > > good Dhanyogas.*> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Apart from those working in normal 8H professions (excluding> > > > > > underworld> > > > > > > > types, etc), sudden gains can come from 8H. Whenever native> > > has> > > > > > strong dhan> > > > > > > > yogas and 8H/L or planets in 8H participate in the yogas, and> > > chart> > > > > > is> > > > > > > > otherwise strong getting navamsha support, native will get> > > unearned> > > > > > wealth> > > > > > > > through inheritance, bribes, investments, underhand dealings,> > > tax> > > > > > evasions,> > > > > > > > etc. Even the politicians, actors, and spiritual gurus> > > amassing> > > > > > great wealth> > > > > > > > in Swiss Accounts will go through their 8H. We can see the> > > charts of> > > > > > Amitabh> > > > > > > > Bachchan, OSHO, etc.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Strong 8L in lagna with dhan yogas in the chart give wealth as> > > in> > > > > > the case> > > > > > > > of Dhirubhai Ambani, Strong 8L with 11L in Kendra in 4H gave> > > > > > Dheerendra> > > > > > > > Brahmchari huge assets and wealth in the relevant dashas.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > 8H is 12H of father, one gets money when father dies if 8H is> > > > > > fortified. 8H> > > > > > > > is 2H from 7H, wife brings money through marriage and her job> > > when> > > > > > strong> > > > > > > > and benefic 7L is in 8H. Strong 8 L in 5H can give gains> > > through> > > > > > speculation.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > These are just a few examples with basic concepts. Charts of> > > most of> > > > > > the> > > > > > > > politicians, IAS Officers, Spiritual Gurus can be seen how> > > money is> > > > > > dug from> > > > > > > > 8H, and who helps!> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Respected Shri Sunil Ji, Neelam Ji, and Ash Ji,

As Ash Ji mentioned it is a special and rare Chart to study and find out

Astrological reasoning behind the Actual happenings in the native's life. Any

beginer/novice like me find it very ordinary or even predict bad combination for

all martial happiness let alone wealth creation..

Certainly it is special and challenging Chart for even

seasoned/experienced Astro professionals as well.

Well, having said that, i did little extra study on this chart long before and

was looking for some astro pointers for his success and his life's journey in my

initial study. Well, Sunil Ji, Neelam ji, and others have given their valuale

inputs, I would like to share some of my findings..

1) When the chart as per my understanding when applying the standared dictums

and even looking at SAV/BAV points and studying D1 and D9 nothing was matching,

his success and astro teachings/pointers were all exactly reverse as Ash ji

mentioned in his mail. Then one fine day i found some very useful information on

SJC website link i.e. Shri Visti Larsen's Audio lecturer on " Shashti Amsa " D-60

and *Amsa Rulers/Dieties* and their significations in this present life of the

native and how to study (i have 2 Audio files with me) and relate them. Thanks

to Shri Larsen, he has explained beautifully then immedialty i checked with

Dhirubai's chart with JHora 7.2 I saw his Lagna and LL Jupiter's both amsa

rulers/dieties are *Kubera* (Caution Note: present JHora 7.32 does not show his

Lagna Amsa ruler as Kubera instead is shows as Deva now.. I do not know what is

the reason may be some programming bug/calculation mistake)

And you see ALL his Lagnas are same!!

2) Second point is Rahu. Rahu in 3H in own Nakshatra and despositor Saturn

though in 2/12 postion but aspected by LL Jupiter from 10H A ruthless self

efforts (3H) coupled with strong intention to Make Money and make use of

Mass/Public's Money and thereby creating his own wealth(2L Saturn in 2H) had

lead him to take any amount of Risks Now tell me who(Public) has not made Money

by investing in his Company? even Auto Drivers, Paan Shop-keepers especially in

Gujarat Made huge Money and profited. Even i and my father made Money...

3) Now the Astrological Secrete of his success, sustainance and grwoth of his

wealth you see just after Rahu Dasa ended his Jupiter MD started in my humble

opinion this Rahu Dasa and subsequent begining LL dasa helped him in timely

manner... BUT this is not the Secrete.. The Secret is...............

Jupiter and Venus. Two great benafics are in 3/11 axis. This is the REAL

Position of Rags to Riches persons PLEASE TEST IT VERIFY IT with all your known

chart(s) and persons degree of Richness may veri before shooting me any

questions on this please...

If Jupiter and Venus are placed in 3/11 in D1 or in D9 or in BOTH D1 and D9 This

is a sure shot postion for up-liftment of the person That person is BOUND to get

and amass wealth.

Now Check the Dhirubhai Ambani's chart in his chart Jup and Venus are in 3/11

axis in both Rasi and Navamsa!!!!

My 2 cents...hope this helps...

Regards

Chandu2Chill

P S: for immediate verification of this secrete i.e. Jup and Venus in 3/11

position please check the chart of another great man Mr. Amitaab Bachhan..

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Dear Ash ji

Thanks for raising many questions abt this chart

Due to time constraints i dont hav much time to go tru this chart ,other wise u

know i will not stay back

As triple lagna ( let us blv the BT and data is correct for time being) will

increase any small raja yoga s many fold ( sure we dont hav any tool to measure

the magnitude of success right now ) as neelam ji also pointed out.

19 ( jhora ) or 20 points in SAV is generaly shows may b strt working or earning

frm that age shown in lagnashta varga as shri late patel ji also pointed out as

givn in Deva kerala

also frm mars ( it is with nodes -so weak ) period onwrds we can see a sort of

anukul dasa s were running , rahu has a sort of raja yoga

karakatwa in his chart ( since it can giv sani s effects and mars effect too who

is 5th L and Moola trikon stan is mesha rasi ) and sat was also maraka for him

may b other s ( frm diffrnt streams and back ground with their favrite

sampradaya ) can go for it and explain it more effectivly

if more events are known we wud hav argue more effectivly

even has Gaja kesari yoga frm Moon and lagna also so many other yoga s

,sun and moon also has many yoga s ,also lagna lord in 10th House .2

benefic in 12th house is not a Laibility as it is a place of our

investmnts ( except jup i blv in male charts ) and how we will invest

our savings or how we will spend it ,so it will giv many fold effects

in income frm wise investmnts .( malefic may giv wrong discission in

investmnts ) ,also benefics generaly supports the house behind and ahed it too

(think abt theory of papa karthari yoga and Logic )

But if this is chart ,and without any info abt the nativ 's i dont think very

many astrologers will b ever successful in spelling results

correctly we also never know also any of his family astrologer has ever givn

them any hint of his such rise in his chart b4 hand

if i get more quality time i will revisit chart again .

Guest guest

Dear Chandu ji,

Shastiamsa changes by the

change in very little time. Yes,

you have correctly touched on the full proof method.

Let me add one more thing to the equation and then we can get

100% result in ALL charts.

Past life.

If D60 does not work, you can declare the secret is in the “Past

life” then that is full proof method.

Give me any chart and once the results are known, I will

justify it using the following technique.

1)

Check Rasi and if u don’t get answer

2)

Go to Navama

3)

Still if don’t get, then rely on mythology and there

are 3 crorer gods and goddess (in Hinduism) if that don’t

work, expand the same to engulf, other relegions and their

holy books.

4)

Still if u do not get the answer, you can add, some fancy

terms and u can always use Ra, Ke, Ma, Sa as standard

malefics and then add 6th, 8th and 12th lords

and Maraks i.e. 2nd and 7th lord.

5)

Then you can expand the same using the same from all houses i.e for 10th house, 11th and 5th

house are MARAKS.

6)

Still if I am not getting proper answer then I can start to

dig deep into those nice Vedic Jyotish pockets and start to study, D30 and the

famous D20 for sins. Yes, you can

add D6 too, along with D30 and then D27 to judge the strengths and weaknesses.

7)

Still if u don’t get answer, then u can go to D60 which

Parasara says is for studying all things along with

D45 and some parampara uses that (D60) for Past

Life.

8)

The last I heard there was no sure shot way to PROVE past

life, then for that you must use Faith.

9)

Now that u have decided to use faith as u cant prove anything

that is wonderful because then u start to give Advils

and Tylenols of Jyotish i.e. Mantras, tantra, kavach, etc etc.

10)

Still that does not work then either u did not use the proper

time to trigger the mantras or u were stupid as u don’t know how to

analyze and the correct god or goddess what not the one suggested but something

else. There ya

go dearie.....

Use the above 10 golden rules and NO JYOTISH will never be

wrong.

Now, just when u start to get charts on the list, start to go

from rule 1 to 10. You will find that a perfect and full proof system has been

created.

Yes, the SECRET 11th rule is there, that if the

really wise, are not able to get the answer then they can create and add to the above

rules in the name of “RESEARCH”.

I can urge all members to try to above and u can claim 100% correct

results........ no Jyotish can ever be wrong....

Naming of the system is open .... anyone can volunteer names,

ayanamsas, etc.

I volunteer the first name.

“TUKKA MAR JYOTISH SHASTRA”

Those more intelligent can find better

names.........................

LOL.....

Cheers !!!

Ash

On Behalf Of Chandu2chill

Friday August 14, 2009 9:05

AM

To:

Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?

Respected

Shri Sunil Ji, Neelam Ji, and Ash Ji,

As Ash Ji mentioned it is a special and rare Chart to study and find out

Astrological reasoning behind the Actual happenings in the native's life. Any

beginer/novice like me find it very ordinary or even predict bad combination

for all martial happiness let alone wealth creation..

seasoned/experienced Astro professionals as well.

Well, having said that, i did little extra study on this chart long before and

was looking for some astro pointers for his success and his life's journey in

my initial study. Well, Sunil Ji, Neelam ji, and others have given their

valuale inputs, I would like to share some of my findings..

1) When the chart as per my understanding when applying the standared dictums

and even looking at SAV/BAV points and studying D1 and D9 nothing was matching,

his success and astro teachings/pointers were all exactly reverse as Ash ji

mentioned in his mail. Then one fine day i found some very useful information

on SJC website link i.e. Shri Visti Larsen's Audio lecturer on " Shashti

Amsa " D-60 and *Amsa Rulers/Dieties* and their significations in this

present life of the native and how to study (i have 2 Audio files with me) and

relate them. Thanks to Shri Larsen, he has explained beautifully then

immedialty i checked with Dhirubai's chart with JHora 7.2 I saw his Lagna and

LL Jupiter's both amsa rulers/dieties are *Kubera* (Caution Note: present JHora

7.32 does not show his Lagna Amsa ruler as Kubera instead is shows as Deva

now.. I do not know what is the reason may be some programming bug/calculation

mistake)

2) Second point is Rahu. Rahu in 3H in own Nakshatra and despositor Saturn

though in 2/12 postion but aspected by LL Jupiter from 10H A ruthless self

efforts (3H) coupled with strong intention to Make Money and make use of

Mass/Public's Money and thereby creating his own wealth(2L Saturn in 2H) had

lead him to take any amount of Risks Now tell me who(Public) has not made Money

by investing in his Company? even Auto Drivers, Paan Shop-keepers especially in

Gujarat Made huge Money and profited. Even i and my father made Money...

3) Now the Astrological Secrete of his success, sustainance and grwoth of his

wealth you see just after Rahu Dasa ended his Jupiter MD started in my humble

opinion this Rahu Dasa and subsequent begining LL dasa helped him in timely

manner... BUT this is not the Secrete.. The Secret is...............

Jupiter and Venus. Two great benafics are in 3/11 axis. This is the REAL Position

of Rags to Riches persons PLEASE TEST IT VERIFY IT with all your known chart(s)

and persons degree of Richness may veri before shooting me any questions on

this please...

If Jupiter and Venus are placed in 3/11 in D1 or in D9 or in BOTH D1 and D9

This is a sure shot postion for up-liftment of the person That person is BOUND

to get and amass wealth.

Now Check the Dhirubhai Ambani's chart in his chart Jup and Venus are in 3/11

axis in both Rasi and Navamsa!!!!

Regards

Chandu2Chill

P S: for immediate verification of this secrete i.e. Jup and Venus in 3/11

position please check the chart of another great man Mr. Amitaab Bachhan..

" sunil nair " <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Dear Ash ji

As triple lagna ( let us blv the BT and data is correct for time being) will

the magnitude of success right now ) as neelam ji also pointed out.

19 ( jhora ) or 20 points in SAV is generaly shows may b strt working or

earning frm that age shown in lagnashta varga as shri late patel ji also

pointed out as givn in Deva kerala

also frm mars ( it is with nodes -so weak ) period onwrds we can see a sort of

anukul dasa s were running , rahu has a sort of raja yoga

karakatwa in his chart ( since it can giv sani s effects and mars effect too

who is 5th L and Moola trikon stan is mesha rasi ) and sat was also maraka for

him

investmnts ) ,also benefics generaly supports the house behind and ahed it too

(think abt theory of papa karthari yoga and Logic )

many astrologers will b ever successful in spelling results

correctly we also never know also any of his family astrologer has ever givn

them any hint of his such rise in his chart b4 hand

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

Sir, you have already given a lot of good feedback on this

chart. Please focus on your work, these

discussions have happened for generation and will continue to as well.

Cheers !!!

Ash

On Behalf Of sunil nair

Friday August 14, 2009 12:03

AM

Subject:

Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches

?

Dear Ash ji

As triple lagna ( let us blv the BT and data is correct for time being ) will

the magnitude of success right now ) as neelam ji also pointed out .

19 ( jhora ) or 20 points in SAV is generaly shows may b strt working or

earning frm that age shown in lagnashta varga as shri late patel ji also

pointed out as givn in Deva kerala

also frm mars ( it is with nodes -so weak ) period onwrds we can see a

sort of anukul dasa s were running , rahu has a sort of raja yoga karakatwa in

his chart ( since it can giv sani s effects and mars effect too who is 5th L

and Moola trikon stan is mesha rasi ) and sat was also maraka for him

even has Gaja kesari yoga frm Moon and lagna also so many other yoga s ,sun and

moon also has many yoga s ,also lagna lord in 10th House .2 benefic in

12th house is not a Laibility as it is a place of our investmnts ( except jup i

blv in male charts ) and how we will invest our savings or how we will spend

it ,so it will giv many fold effects in income frm wise investmnts .(

malefic may giv wrong discission in investmnts ) ,also benefics generaly

supports the house behind and ahed it too ( think abt theory of papa karthari

yoga and Logic )

many astrologers will b ever successful in spelling results correctly

we also never know also any of his family astrologer has ever givn them any

hint of his such rise in his chart b4 hand

Guest guest

Pranams,Dear Chanduji,I think every horoscope exhibits uniqueness in its own respect. It is a simple fact that any Astrologer with lead questions could able to deduct unveils answers .In late Mr.Dhirubhaiambani’s horoscope the following are present to confirm his affluence.(1) See the Lagna,Moon and Sun – they are in between thaaraa grahas on either side - this give pointers for the presence of Dhana yoga.(rider in a Tamil jyotisha Balapaada by Ayyasamypillai *)(2) Saravalli give pointers for various Dhana yoga, one of which is Capricorn becoming 2nd house and its lord Sani present in it.(3) For strong Dhanadhipathy Sani,LaabhadhipathyVenus present in the 11th house and

again the Dhana karak Guru is placed in the 11th house labhasthana to Labhaadhipathy Venus.(this is a case of strong Dhana yoga as is mentioned in *)(4) His sons are inimical to each other – see the Jupiter’s 5th house PAV points given by Sun and Moon both are enimical to each other hence the wards of Mr.Dhirubhai remains so.(my own inference found successful in my past applications)http://www.iloveindia.com/indian-heroes/dhirubhai-ambani.html(5) The above link gives pointers that when did he started growing i.e., during his Mars Dasa in 1958; his Mars aspects INDU Lagna in Viruchikam-this period gave him good take-off and functioned as a jump starter to his already present Dhana yoga in his life (*)(6) His 12th lord Mars present in the 9th house along with kroora Ketu, this gave him naval ideas in modern present day Credit Management for floating Stocks & shares and convertible debentures,in expanding his world

class Business -. (ref.Jataka Tatvam ch.2 sloka73 & read with other yogas*)http://www.hinduonnet.com/2002/07/08/stories/2002070802251300.htm(7) He breathed his last @ 23.50 on 6.7.2002 during his Sani (88 Navams pada from Moon) Dasa -Mercury (7th lord maarak for dual sign lagna) AD - Moon (22ne Drekkana lord from Lagna) PAD – Guru (22nd Drekkana lord from Moon) SAD & PAD.All the above astrological delineation is in conformity that the horoscope belongs to late Mr.Dhirubhai Ambhani .I therefore feel when I could able to ... your statement "Certainly it is special and challenging Chart for even Seasoned/experience d Astro professionals as well " is redundant one .But to know how much was his wealth in quantity? For this

probably you may have to get answers from the covenanted astrologer whom you have prized somewhere in your mail........ if he could ! Which I think not possible for any of the Seasoned/experienced Astro professionals else where too.Regards / Dhananjayan--- On Fri, 14/8/09, Chandu2chill <nanna_id2006 wrote:Chandu2chill <nanna_id2006 Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ? Date: Friday, 14 August, 2009, 6:34 PM

Respected Shri Sunil Ji, Neelam Ji, and Ash Ji,

As Ash Ji mentioned it is a special and rare Chart to study and find out Astrological reasoning behind the Actual happenings in the native's life. Any beginer/novice like me find it very ordinary or even predict bad combination for all martial happiness let alone wealth creation..

seasoned/experience d Astro professionals as well.

Well, having said that, i did little extra study on this chart long before and was looking for some astro pointers for his success and his life's journey in my initial study. Well, Sunil Ji, Neelam ji, and others have given their valuale inputs, I would like to share some of my findings..

1) When the chart as per my understanding when applying the standared dictums and even looking at SAV/BAV points and studying D1 and D9 nothing was matching, his success and astro teachings/pointers were all exactly reverse as Ash ji mentioned in his mail. Then one fine day i found some very useful information on SJC website link i.e. Shri Visti Larsen's Audio lecturer on "Shashti Amsa" D-60 and *Amsa Rulers/Dieties* and their significations in this present life of the native and how to study (i have 2 Audio files with me) and relate them. Thanks to Shri Larsen, he has explained beautifully then immedialty i checked with Dhirubai's chart with JHora 7.2 I saw his Lagna and LL Jupiter's both amsa rulers/dieties are *Kubera* (Caution Note: present JHora 7.32 does not show his Lagna Amsa ruler as Kubera instead is shows as Deva now.. I do not know what is the reason may be some programming bug/calculation mistake)

2) Second point is Rahu. Rahu in 3H in own Nakshatra and despositor Saturn though in 2/12 postion but aspected by LL Jupiter from 10H A ruthless self efforts (3H) coupled with strong intention to Make Money and make use of Mass/Public' s Money and thereby creating his own wealth(2L Saturn in 2H) had lead him to take any amount of Risks Now tell me who(Public) has not made Money by investing in his Company? even Auto Drivers, Paan Shop-keepers especially in Gujarat Made huge Money and profited. Even i and my father made Money...

3) Now the Astrological Secrete of his success, sustainance and grwoth of his wealth you see just after Rahu Dasa ended his Jupiter MD started in my humble opinion this Rahu Dasa and subsequent begining LL dasa helped him in timely manner... BUT this is not the Secrete.. The Secret is.......... .....

Jupiter and Venus. Two great benafics are in 3/11 axis. This is the REAL Position of Rags to Riches persons PLEASE TEST IT VERIFY IT with all your known chart(s) and persons degree of Richness may veri before shooting me any questions on this please...

If Jupiter and Venus are placed in 3/11 in D1 or in D9 or in BOTH D1 and D9 This is a sure shot postion for up-liftment of the person That person is BOUND to get and amass wealth.

Now Check the Dhirubhai Ambani's chart in his chart Jup and Venus are in 3/11 axis in both Rasi and Navamsa!!!!

Regards

Chandu2Chill

P S: for immediate verification of this secrete i.e. Jup and Venus in 3/11 position please check the chart of another great man Mr. Amitaab Bachhan..

ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Dear Ash ji

Due to time constraints i dont hav much time to go tru this chart ,other wise u know i will not stay back

As triple lagna ( let us blv the BT and data is correct for time being) will increase any small raja yoga s many fold ( sure we dont hav any tool to measure the magnitude of success right now ) as neelam ji also pointed out.

19 ( jhora ) or 20 points in SAV is generaly shows may b strt working or earning frm that age shown in lagnashta varga as shri late patel ji also pointed out as givn in Deva kerala

also frm mars ( it is with nodes -so weak ) period onwrds we can see a sort of anukul dasa s were running , rahu has a sort of raja yoga

karakatwa in his chart ( since it can giv sani s effects and mars effect too who is 5th L and Moola trikon stan is mesha rasi ) and sat was also maraka for him

investmnts ) ,also benefics generaly supports the house behind and ahed it too (think abt theory of papa karthari yoga and Logic )

But if this is chart ,and without any info abt the nativ 's i dont think very many astrologers will b ever successful in spelling results

correctly we also never know also any of his family astrologer has ever givn them any hint of his such rise in his chart b4 hand

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Guest guest

Dear friends,

I will present my take, and simple astrology on Dhirubhais Chart, in just few lines.

The 2nd ,11th and the 6th Lord are the Lords which provide wealth, financial gains and payments from business. In Dhirubhais Chart, the 2nd Lord is Saturn, the 6th and the 11th Lord is Venus.

Out of 9 Planets in a Horoscope, 5 Planets are placed in the Nakshatra of either Venus or Saturn.

Also note that the planet Venus being placed in the 12th also suggests investments in Plant and Machinery, factories and industries.

The above is simple astrology and works always. No need for any complicated compositions with short cut terms like D1, D9, D10, D60, AL, and neither terms like Shastiasma, Dashamsa, Arudha Lagna, Indu Lagna, and all such astrology. No need to unearth great secrets from anywhere out of nowhere. The more one learns to do simple astrology, the more he can predict better. Those who do not like advices please steer clear of my mail.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Dhananjayan ji Many thanks for ur explanation can u elaborate indu lagna and its application and procedure also the ahta varga concept ,5th H frm jup and sun and moon s asv etc for grp memebrs who r unknown abt those concepts .pls do the calculations manualy and explain if possible ,Tho we hav guru s and paramacharya s in grp .who will come with cane in hand when we falter than illuminating us on what to do .lack of time i may not b participating actively but carry on ur discussion rgrds sunil nair , Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> Dear Chanduji,> > I think every horoscope exhibits uniqueness in its own respect. It is a simple fact that any Astrologer with lead questions could able to deduct unveils answers .> In late Mr.Dhirubhaiambani’s horoscope the following are present to confirm his affluence.> (1) See the Lagna,Moon and Sun â€" they are in between thaaraa grahas on either side - this give pointers for the presence of Dhana yoga.(rider in a Tamil jyotisha Balapaada by Ayyasamypillai *)> (2) Saravalli give pointers for various Dhana yoga, one of which is Capricorn becoming 2nd house and its lord Sani present in it.> (3) For strong Dhanadhipathy Sani,LaabhadhipathyVenus present in the 11th house and> again the Dhana karak Guru is placed in the 11th house labhasthana to Labhaadhipathy Venus.(this is a case of strong Dhana yoga as is mentioned in *)> (4) His sons are inimical to each other â€" see the Jupiter’s 5th house PAV points given by Sun and Moon both are enimical to each other hence the wards of Mr.Dhirubhai remains so.(my own inference found successful in my past applications)> > http://www.iloveindia.com/indian-heroes/dhirubhai-ambani.html> > (5) The above link gives pointers that when did he started growing i.e., during his Mars Dasa in 1958; his Mars aspects INDU Lagna in Viruchikam-this period gave him good take-off and functioned as a jump starter to his already present Dhana yoga in his life (*)> > (6) His 12th lord Mars present in the 9th house along with kroora Ketu, this gave him naval ideas in modern present day Credit Management for floating Stocks & shares and convertible debentures,in expanding his world> class Business -. (ref.Jataka Tatvam ch.2 sloka73 & read with other yogas*)> > http://www.hinduonnet.com/2002/07/08/stories/2002070802251300.htm> > (7) He breathed his last @ 23.50 on 6.7.2002 during his Sani (88 Navams pada from Moon) Dasa -Mercury (7th lord maarak for dual sign lagna) AD - Moon (22ne Drekkana lord from Lagna) PAD â€" Guru (22nd Drekkana lord from Moon) SAD & PAD.> All the above astrological delineation is in conformity that the horoscope belongs to late Mr.Dhirubhai Ambhani .> > I therefore feel when I could able to ... your statement "Certainly it is special and challenging Chart for even Seasoned/experience d Astro professionals as well " is redundant one .> But to know how much was his wealth in quantity? For this> probably you may have to get answers from the covenanted astrologer whom you have prized somewhere in your mail........ if he could ! Which I think not possible for any of the Seasoned/experienced Astro professionals else where too.> Regards / Dhananjayan> > > > > > > --- On Fri, 14/8/09, Chandu2chill nanna_id2006 wrote:> > Chandu2chill nanna_id2006 Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?> > Friday, 14 August, 2009, 6:34 PM> > > > > > >  > > > > > > Respected Shri Sunil Ji, Neelam Ji, and Ash Ji,> > > > As Ash Ji mentioned it is a special and rare Chart to study and find out Astrological reasoning behind the Actual happenings in the native's life. Any beginer/novice like me find it very ordinary or even predict bad combination for all martial happiness let alone wealth creation.. > > > > Certainly it is special and challenging Chart for even > > seasoned/experience d Astro professionals as well.> > > > Well, having said that, i did little extra study on this chart long before and was looking for some astro pointers for his success and his life's journey in my initial study. Well, Sunil Ji, Neelam ji, and others have given their valuale inputs, I would like to share some of my findings..> > > > 1) When the chart as per my understanding when applying the standared dictums and even looking at SAV/BAV points and studying D1 and D9 nothing was matching, his success and astro teachings/pointers were all exactly reverse as Ash ji mentioned in his mail. Then one fine day i found some very useful information on SJC website link i.e. Shri Visti Larsen's Audio lecturer on "Shashti Amsa" D-60 and *Amsa Rulers/Dieties* and their significations in this present life of the native and how to study (i have 2 Audio files with me) and relate them. Thanks to Shri Larsen, he has explained beautifully then immedialty i checked with Dhirubai's chart with JHora 7.2 I saw his Lagna and LL Jupiter's both amsa rulers/dieties are *Kubera* (Caution Note: present JHora 7.32 does not show his Lagna Amsa ruler as Kubera instead is shows as Deva now.. I do not know what is the reason may be some programming bug/calculation mistake)> > > > And you see ALL his Lagnas are same!!> > > > 2) Second point is Rahu. Rahu in 3H in own Nakshatra and despositor Saturn though in 2/12 postion but aspected by LL Jupiter from 10H A ruthless self efforts (3H) coupled with strong intention to Make Money and make use of Mass/Public' s Money and thereby creating his own wealth(2L Saturn in 2H) had lead him to take any amount of Risks Now tell me who(Public) has not made Money by investing in his Company? even Auto Drivers, Paan Shop-keepers especially in Gujarat Made huge Money and profited. Even i and my father made Money...> > > > 3) Now the Astrological Secrete of his success, sustainance and grwoth of his wealth you see just after Rahu Dasa ended his Jupiter MD started in my humble opinion this Rahu Dasa and subsequent begining LL dasa helped him in timely manner... BUT this is not the Secrete.. The Secret is.......... .....> > > > Jupiter and Venus. Two great benafics are in 3/11 axis. This is the REAL Position of Rags to Riches persons PLEASE TEST IT VERIFY IT with all your known chart(s) and persons degree of Richness may veri before shooting me any questions on this please...> > > > If Jupiter and Venus are placed in 3/11 in D1 or in D9 or in BOTH D1 and D9 This is a sure shot postion for up-liftment of the person That person is BOUND to get and amass wealth. > > > > Now Check the Dhirubhai Ambani's chart in his chart Jup and Venus are in 3/11 axis in both Rasi and Navamsa!!!!> > > > My 2 cents...hope this helps...> > > > Regards> > > > Chandu2Chill> > > > P S: for immediate verification of this secrete i.e. Jup and Venus in 3/11 position please check the chart of another great man Mr. Amitaab Bachhan..> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > > Dear Ash ji> > > > Thanks for raising many questions abt this chart> > > > Due to time constraints i dont hav much time to go tru this chart ,other wise u know i will not stay back> > > > As triple lagna ( let us blv the BT and data is correct for time being) will increase any small raja yoga s many fold ( sure we dont hav any tool to measure the magnitude of success right now ) as neelam ji also pointed out.> > > > 19 ( jhora ) or 20 points in SAV is generaly shows may b strt working or earning frm that age shown in lagnashta varga as shri late patel ji also pointed out as givn in Deva kerala> > > > also frm mars ( it is with nodes -so weak ) period onwrds we can see a sort of anukul dasa s were running , rahu has a sort of raja yoga> > karakatwa in his chart ( since it can giv sani s effects and mars effect too who is 5th L and Moola trikon stan is mesha rasi ) and sat was also maraka for him> > > > may b other s ( frm diffrnt streams and back ground with their favrite> > sampradaya ) can go for it and explain it more effectivly> > > > if more events are known we wud hav argue more effectivly> > > > even has Gaja kesari yoga frm Moon and lagna also so many other yoga s> > ,sun and moon also has many yoga s ,also lagna lord in 10th House .2> > benefic in 12th house is not a Laibility as it is a place of our> > investmnts ( except jup i blv in male charts ) and how we will invest> > our savings or how we will spend it ,so it will giv many fold effects> > in income frm wise investmnts .( malefic may giv wrong discission in> > investmnts ) ,also benefics generaly supports the house behind and ahed it too (think abt theory of papa karthari yoga and Logic )> > > > But if this is chart ,and without any info abt the nativ 's i dont think very many astrologers will b ever successful in spelling results> > correctly we also never know also any of his family astrologer has ever givn them any hint of his such rise in his chart b4 hand> > > > thanks and rgrds sunil nair> > > > if i get more quality time i will revisit chart again .> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > New Email addresses available on > Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail. > Hurry before someone else does!> http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/>

Guest guest

Dear Shri Bhaskar Ji,

Well said...your explaination is clear and crisp as usual...:-) thank you for

sharing the same..

Regards

Chandu2Chill

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

Dear friends,

I will present my take, and simple astrology on Dhirubhais Chart, in

just few lines.

The 2nd ,11th and the 6th Lord are the Lords which provide wealth,

financial gains and payments from business. In Dhirubhais Chart, the 2nd Lord is

Saturn, the 6th and the 11th Lord is Venus.

Out of 9 Planets in a Horoscope, 5 Planets are placed in the Nakshatra

of either Venus or Saturn.

Also note that the planet Venus being placed in the 12th also suggests

investments in Plant and Machinery, factories and industries.

The above is simple astrology and works always. No need for any

complicated compositions with short cut terms like D1, D9, D10, D60, AL, and

neither terms like Shastiasma, Dashamsa, Arudha Lagna, Indu Lagna, and all such

astrology. No need to unearth great secrets from anywhere out of nowhere. The

more one learns to do simple astrology, the more he can predict better. Those

who do not like advices please steer clear of my mail.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.