> terms of perspective.....

>

> With regards,

>

> Sreeram_Srinivas

>

Guest guest

Dear Chandu2chill Ji,

How about if he is conjuct another planet? How does the 50/50 percentage change? (as per KAS)

Regards,

-Manoj

Chandu2chill <nanna_id2006 Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 7:13:41 AM Re: Rahu_ 9H

Dear Sreeram Ji,//I still feel comfortable with dispositor theory when dealing withRahu/Ketu ......//Just to bring your attention... i read in KAS teachings that.. Rahu ACT as a SAMADHARMINI 50-50 i.e. he behaves/produce results half of according to his dispositor and other half according to the Nakshatra Lord in who's constilliation he is... But when and how..? perhaps our KAS Gurujans here in this group can eloborate more....RegardsChandu2Chill ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64@. ..> wrote:>> > Namaste Mr. Gopu ji,> I still feel comfortable with dispositor theory when dealing withRahu/Ketu ......Your example or case, is a perfect one. Rahu dispositor> is Moon

which is exalted in 7H. See the connection.. .Rahu = foreign, > 7H-Moon= again foreign, Moon karaka for logics or education as natural> 4HL in Kalpurush kundali..... .. When Moon is in 7H irrespective of other> factors....the dictum says...the person will marry a person of his OWN> choice.....test it....> > Scriptures are never wrong....it is all about how we see in them in> terms of perspective. ....> > With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas>

Guest guest

Namaste,Mr.Gopu ji,9th house also deals with ones duty / Dharma.When kroora malefic afflicts this house,the natives Dharma chinta would get affected in general is a dictum.To ascertain the exact area / nature of reversal in ones Dharma ,needs extensive study of a given horoscope,(which an astrologer could some times successfully surface it).For e.g. in your son's horoscope Rahu in 9th house signals contrariety of his faith in certain areas of his kula Dharma and the same had reflected in his unceremonious marrige rituals against his parents will(his lagna lord and pitru karak Sun are 2/12 axis).. Here it should be noted that Rahu in 9th house had only aided / supported his already manifested karma by the following:His 5,7,9 lords sambandha prompted him for love marriage. Mercury,Moon and Saturn are in chatru

, neech Navamsa had carried him to inter-cast / inter-religion marriage with

his compromissary attitude towards his duty/ Dharma ridden by Rahu in his 9th house.I hope that I was able to throw some light on the subject 'Rahu in 9th house'.regards/Dhananjayan--- On Thu, 16/7/09, K Gopu <kgopu_24 wrote:K Gopu <kgopu_24Re: Re: Rahu_ 9H Date: Thursday, 16 July, 2009, 9:27 AM

dear sreenadhji,

My 2nd son has rahu in the 9th ie in kataka and moon is exalted. His dob is

27-10-1980, 8.45am, chennai. His rahu dasa was very good and he had

excellent academic record. He went to US to do his Masters in 2000 and

he could do dual Master's degree. His attachment towards religious customs

were very much present till 2004. But after Guru Mahadasa he has changed

a bit and his acceptance abt religion and rituals started decreasing.

He is not a liar or traitor. He works in the University at US.

He helps the poor and the needy. He has married an Indian of his choice which

was the only major event against our wishes. But now we have accepted

and we are having good parental relationship with my son and daughter in law.

u have another chart where it doesnt coincide with what is written in

ancient scriptures. In his chart there are no aspects to Rahu except Kethu.

good wishes,

k.gopu

--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Sreenadh <sreesog > wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu_ 9Hancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, July 16, 2009, 1:22 AM

Dear Bhagavati ji, The first point to understand is that - no body is doing a horoscope reading for you, but instead discussing the results that should be attributed to Rahu in 9th. The individual horoscope results may vary based on the other primary rules and extra combinations present in individual horoscopes. I hope that if you had a glance on the mail of Souvik datta ji (that appeared prior to your mail), you opinion may not have been the same. :) Any way let us address the points you have raised -//> In my case, the effect it gave was opposite- I mentioned earlier I never> drifted from brahminism. "Unlucky"- can be accepted but amidst> all that unluck, I did see a silver lining everytime. Basically, I am a> very contentended person. I see happiness in even small and> insignificant things.

// Self

praise is good.. But let us consider the facts, both positive and negative. * Rahu in 9th can indicate foreign travel since both 9th and Rahu signify foreign lands: Is it not true that you settled in foreign lands during the period of Rahu itself. * Rahu in 9th can cause roughness in relationship with father: Was it not so in your case? * Rahu in 9th can force the individual to follow downgraded religious sects/cults: Of course you mentioned that your gotra changed after marriage. But matter does not rest there. Is it not true that you are following/worshipin g some downgraded saint recently after the outset of Rahu dasa? Yes, you may not agree that, your this 'guru' is downgraded/low; but that still it points to the fact that Garga may not be outright false as you blame him to be. * Rahu makes the individual unlucky: Is it not true that it is especially during Rahu dasa that due to the storm in US, you were

running around from place to place away from home? Ok. Just like the mother's longevity etc there could be several other things as well that we can point to. Another very basic point to note is that - The results told for Rahu in 9th by Garga or Brigu does not apply to you much, but only in a mild/weak way. Why because for you (if my memory is correct), Rahu is in Aquarius (for Gemini lagna) and is aspected by Jupiter. As I have clarified in the mail to Souvik ji, placement of Rahu in Saturn's house (Sanivat Rahu) and also due to the aspect of Jupiter on Rahu (Yapya bhavanti subhekshita) . Don't think that Jupiter-Rahu connection is Guru-Chandala yoga etc. Those names etc are just recent inventions and Jupiter's aspect on Rahu, makes Rahu more beneficial only and not maleficial. The hoax of Guru-Chandala yoga does not hold much water. //"Rahu in 9th indicates the native slow intellect: No- it is not so. If Rahu is in 9th then it indicates that the native had excellent intellect, but the onset of Rahu dasa will decrease that glory one by one so as to leave only the aged skelton of the original might." Onset of Rahu gave me many degrees an diplomas, all in intellectual professions. In fact increased my intellect to a greater degree. /// As I told you above, the negative results attributed to Rahu in 9th does not apply to you much since Rahu is in Aquarius and aspected by Jupiter. //Chamatkara Chintamani: > 100% true in my case. I was not rewarded in public functions but did become popular in a big city for intellectual work.// Good to know

that

the results given by Chamatkara Chintamani applies to your horoscope. :) //God did blessed me with son during this dasha. // With Jupiter in 5th (house of children) and aspecting Rahu in 9th (house of pregnancy) who will not have children?! As I have mentioned earlier, nobody is reading your horoscope here, but instead presenting the general opinion of sages about the result to be attributed to Rahu in 9th house. Please don't make everything personal, and forget all the other combinations present in your own horoscope - that is not going to help in realistic and intelligent interpretation of horoscopes and sage quotes. //Again religion has not declined or changed. I never had to become anybody's servant> (because I am my own master!!). Regarding sex with low grade women, does> not apply to me. I am married to the same man. Rahu is a planet for> attraction. I

did

appear attractive to many all through this dasha, > (even now [;)] ).// Confidence and self praise is good. But I have already expressed my opinion already - in one mail to Souvik ji and another mail to Bohra ji about the above points. Further as I menioned earlier, those bad results are not much applicable to your horoscope - due to the reasons already mentioned. //> So the take home is, in my case chamtkara chintamani has attributed> during the dasha. Garga Hora did not apply during the dasha// If so it is sad that your take home is an erroneous conclusion. From numerous examples discussed by us numerous times it is well clear that Garga and Bhrigu are to the point and always dependable more than Chamatkara Chintamani. Hope this helps. Love and regards,Sreenadh ancient_indian_ astrology,

"bhagavathi_ hariharan" <bhagavathi_harihara n wrote:>> > Sreenadhji,> > Here is my reply to your message 22454. Too long, I must admire your> patience> > > > Rahu in 9th House> > Rahu is a malefic planet and when placed in 9th we may expect it to> hinder the luck of the native, deprives him of good gurus, fade his> vision about true spirituality, cause difficulties to father and so on.> This is our general feeling and the normal possible derivations. But let> us see what our sages has to say on this, and what special guidance they> provide us with. As per Garga, –> > NeechadharmanugataH syat satya saucha vivarjitaH> > Bhagyaheenascha mandascha dharmage simhika sute> > (Garga Hora)> > [if Rahu, the son of Simhika, is placed in 9th house, then the native> would

be the follower of a degenerated (or low) religious system. He> will not maintain truth and cleanliness (during the period of Rahu),> will be unlucky and slow (especially slow intellect) in everything]> > Since 9th indicates Dharma (religion or religious order) that we follow> – it is natural to expect that is Rahu is present in 9th then the> native would be a follower of a low or degenerated religious order.> Similarly since 9H indicates luck, it is natural to conclude that the> native would be generally unlucky (especially during the period of> Rahu). 9th house is 5th from 5th house – i.e. intellect from house> of intellect. Thus is it natural to suppose that the presence of a> malefic Rahu in 9th should affect the intellect of the native as per> `Bhavat Bhava' principle and the native would be slow intellect, or will> feel slowness in everything (including

his intellectual reactions)> especially during the period of Rahu.> > In my case, the effect it gave was opposite- I mentioned earlier I never> drifted from brahminism. "Unlucky"- can be accepted but amidst> all that unluck, I did see a silver lining everytime. Basically, I am a> very contentended person. I see happiness in even small and> insignificant things. So luck/unluck did not matter much to me.> "Manda", if translated literally would mean lethargic .The verse> does not mention "mandabuddhi" . Nevertheless, I was neither> lethargic (have been working 6AM to 12PM, all through my life so far). I> am a tremendous fast person. I was always involved in intellectual> professions, have also got enough recognitions> > If Rahu in 9th (in the dasa of Rahu) causes the native to follow a> degenerated religion: This means that the native took birth not in

that> low religion, he was not a follower of that low religion in the past.> But during that dasa of Rahu, he will change religion and will join a> low and degenerated religious system and will follow it! This is> important, note it. Rahu in 9th certainly indicate a change in religious> order followed by the native – usually to a negative effect.> > I mentioned already- I did not change any religion- same Iyer, Yes of> course gothram got changed after marriage!!!! !> > He will not maintain truth and cleanliness: This means that the native> was man who used to give good value to truth and religion. It was that> just the onslaught of the period of Rahu, forced the native to drop all> that circumstance.> > Nope, not true> > Rahu in 9th indicates the native slow intellect: No- it is not so. If> Rahu is in 9th then it indicates that

the native had excellent> intellect, but the onset of Rahu dasa will decrease that glory one by> one so as to leave only the aged skelton of the original might.> > Onset of Rahu gave me many degrees an diplomas, all in intellectual> professions. In fact increased my intellect to a greater degree.> > As per Chamatkara chintamani –> > Maneeshi kritam na tyajet bandhu vargam> > Sada palayet poojitaH syad gunaiH swaiH> > Samadyotako yasya chet tritrikone> > TamaH kautuki devatheerthe dayaluH> > (Chamatkara Chintamani)> > [if Rahu is in 9th house, then the native would be very intelligent. He> will have many good qualities (such as truthfulness, cleanliness etc),> and due his good qualities people will respect him. He will be popular> and rewarded in public functions. He would be interested in

visiting> places of worship and temples (and would be religious). He will be> always ready to help his relatives]> > 100% true in my case. I was not rewarded in public functions but did> become popular in a big city for intellectual work.> > Note the drastic difference between this and the above results told by> Garga. When it come to practical application, what Chamatkara Chintamani> states is the general results that should be attributed to the native> "before Rahu dasa", if Rahu is placed in 9th in his horoscope. But what> Garga states is the result that should be attributed to the period> "Rahudasa itself". What ever Chamatkara Chintamani states is actually> inherent in the words of Garga itself – it is just that Chamatkara> Chintamani makes it verbose.> > So the take home is, in my case chamtkara chintamani has attributed> during

the dasha. Garga Hora did not apply during the dasha (Note:> before rahu dasha, mars and moon- bestowed lot of awards of merit for> me)> > As per Bhrigu sutra –> > PutraheenaH sudrastree sambhogi sevaka dharmaheenaH (Bhrigu Sutra)> > [if Rahu is in 9th house, the native may not have a son, he will engage> in sex with the low grade women, will become a servant to others, and> will not have a proper religious system to follow]> > The native may not have a son: Why? Because Rahu is a malefic and placed> in 5th from 5thth house (house of children) and that is why the> derivation no children or no son. This is a result derived based on the> principle of Bhavat Bhava. causing negative effect to the 5> > He will engage in sex with low grade women: Why? Because 9th house> indicate 3rd from 7th – i.e. servants or helpers of his wife.

Rahu's> influence in Lagna (Rahu aspects 5th from 9th, i.e. lagna?) is more in> lagna especially when placed in 9th house..> > He will become a servant to others: Why? Because Rahu is the> significator of lying, cheating, aged, servants, who pass through a bad> phase of life.> > He will not have a proper religion to follow: Why? True religion and> spirituality always comes from with in. But when lie, prejudice, ego,> and the bad phase of life takes the upper hand – we start lying> more, start depending on wrong gurus and wrong religious orders; we may> change religion and may fall into bad company. So the advice is that> extra care should be taken to avoid any such mishaps during this period.> > //Here too the results indicated by Bhrigu is to be applied in Rahu dasa> itself and not in a general sense. //> > > >

Ok, applying rahu in 9th indicated by bhrigu duirng my rahu dasha- God> did blessed me with son during this dasha. Again religion has not> declined or changed. I never had to become anybody's servant> (because I am my own master!!). Regarding sex with low grade women, does> not apply to me. I am married to the same man. Rahu is a planet for> attraction. I did appear attractive to many all through this dasha, > (even now [;)] ). I have passed 17 years of this dasha , now that is not> my problem!!!! [:))]> > > > I appreciate if you can give me a reference as to where it states that> during a dasha a particular classic applies and before the dasha another> classic applies> > > > Regards,> > bhagavathi>

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Guest guest

Dear Gopu ji, True. In this chart also Rahu is in 9th. But even though 9th lord is aspected by Jupiter, 9th house and Rahu is not aspected by Jupiter. So in short you will agree that the statements given by Chamatkara chintamani is true for your son's horoscope but not the one given by Garga hora and Bhrigu sutra. I hope you will agree with it. OK. But before jumping into conclusions and assuming that Garga and Bhrigu are absolutely wrong in this case why not look at another basic and popular rule regarding Rahu well stated by Bohra ji in an earlier mail and my reply to it. Here it goes -//MS Bohra: Rahu is 'Chhaya' planet he gives the result as per his house lord if lord of house is benefice by placement.Sreenadh:

True - absolutely right. But we are not dealing with such "other types

of results" here; but trying to understand what results we can derived

just based on the info "Rahu is in 9th house" alone.// So the point is in your son't horoscope, Rahu gave mostly positive results because the 9th lord Moon is exalted in 7th ( aspecting Lagna), and is aspected by Jupiter. Rahu in Cancer in this case is expected to give mostly good results (good results of Moon the benefic planet in planet in exaltation aspected by Jupiter) and not bad results. Due to the relevance of this basic rule, every good astrologer will have to modify his prediction and the statements provided by the sages positively to arrive at the actual results. This is a basic and fundamental to chart reading methodology. So it is not that scriptures are wrong, but it is that the approach is wrong. When we correct the approach, and understand the priority quotes - we could see that the scriptures are correct, but our understanding was wrong. Love and regards,Sreenadh , K Gopu <kgopu_24 wrote:>> dear sreenadhji,> My 2nd son has rahu in the 9th ie in kataka and moon is exalted. His dob is> 27-10-1980, 8.45am, chennai. His rahu dasa was very good and he had> excellent academic record. He went to US to do his Masters in 2000 and > he could do dual Master's degree. His attachment towards religious customs> were very much present till 2004. But after Guru Mahadasa he has changed> a bit and his acceptance abt religion and rituals started decreasing.> He is not a liar or traitor. He works in the University at US.>  He helps the poor and the needy. He has married an Indian of his choice which> was the only major event against our wishes. But now we have accepted > and we are having good parental relationship with my son and daughter in law.> u have another chart where it doesnt coincide with what is written in> ancient scriptures. In his chart there are no aspects to Rahu except Kethu.>  > good wishes,> k.gopu>  > > --- On Thu, 7/16/09, Sreenadh sreesog wrote:> > > Sreenadh sreesog Re: Rahu_ 9H> > Thursday, July 16, 2009, 1:22 AM> > >  > > > > Dear Bhagavati ji, >  The first point to understand is that - no body is doing a horoscope reading for you, but instead discussing the results that should be attributed to Rahu in 9th. The individual horoscope results may vary based on the other primary rules and extra combinations present in individual horoscopes. >  I hope that if you had a glance on the mail of Souvik datta ji (that appeared prior to your mail), you opinion may not have been the same. :)>  Any way let us address the points you have raised -> //> In my case, the effect it gave was opposite- I mentioned earlier I never> > drifted from brahminism. "Unlucky"- can be accepted but amidst> > all that unluck, I did see a silver lining everytime. Basically, I am a> > very contentended person. I see happiness in even small and> > insignificant things. //>  Self praise is good. But let us consider the facts, both positive and negative. > * Rahu in 9th can indicate foreign travel since both 9th and Rahu signify foreign lands: Is it not true that you settled in foreign lands during the period of Rahu itself.>  * Rahu in 9th can cause roughness in relationship with father: Was it not so in your case? >  * Rahu in 9th can force the individual to follow downgraded religious sects/cults: Of course you mentioned that your gotra changed after marriage. But matter does not rest there. Is it not true that you are following/worshipin g some downgraded saint recently after the outset of Rahu dasa? Yes, you may not agree that, your this 'guru' is downgraded/low; but that still it points to the fact that Garga may not be outright false as you blame him to be. >  * Rahu makes the individual unlucky: Is it not true that it is especially during Rahu dasa that due to the storm in US, you were running around from place to place away from home? Ok. Just like the mother's longevity etc there could be several other things as well that we can point to. > >  Another very basic point to note is that - The results told for Rahu in 9th by Garga or Brigu does not apply to you much, but only in a mild/weak way. Why because for you (if my memory is correct), Rahu is in Aquarius (for Gemini lagna) and is aspected by Jupiter. As I have clarified in the mail to Souvik ji, placement of Rahu in Saturn's house (Sanivat Rahu) and also due to the aspect of Jupiter on Rahu (Yapya bhavanti subhekshita) . Don't think that Jupiter-Rahu connection is Guru-Chandala yoga etc. Those names etc are just recent inventions and Jupiter's aspect on Rahu, makes Rahu more beneficial only and not maleficial. The hoax of Guru-Chandala yoga does not hold much water. > //"Rahu in 9th indicates the native slow intellect: No- it is not so. If Rahu is in 9th then it indicates that the native had excellent intellect, but the onset of Rahu dasa will decrease that glory one by one so as to leave only the aged skelton of the original might." Onset of Rahu gave me many degrees an diplomas, all in intellectual professions. In fact increased my intellect to a greater degree. /// >  As I told you above, the negative results attributed to Rahu in 9th does not apply to you much since Rahu is in Aquarius and aspected by Jupiter. > //Chamatkara Chintamani: > 100% true in my case. I was not rewarded in public functions but did become popular in a big city for intellectual work.//>  Good to know that the results given by Chamatkara Chintamani applies to your horoscope. :) > //God did blessed me with son during this dasha. //>  With Jupiter in 5th (house of children) and aspecting Rahu in 9th (house of pregnancy) who will not have children?! As I have mentioned earlier, nobody is reading your horoscope here, but instead presenting the general opinion of sages about the result to be attributed to Rahu in 9th house. Please don't make everything personal, and forget all the other combinations present in your own horoscope - that is not going to help in realistic and intelligent interpretation of horoscopes and sage quotes. > //Again religion has not declined or changed. I never had to become anybody's servant> > (because I am my own master!!). Regarding sex with low grade women, does> > not apply to me. I am married to the same man. Rahu is a planet for> > attraction. I did appear attractive to many all through this dasha, > > (even now [;)] ).//  >  Confidence and self praise is good. But I have already expressed my opinion already - in one mail to Souvik ji and another mail to Bohra ji about the above points. Further as I menioned earlier, those bad results are not much applicable to your horoscope - due to the reasons already mentioned. > //> So the take home is, in my case chamtkara chintamani has attributed> > during the dasha. Garga Hora did not apply during the dasha//>  If so it is sad that your take home is an erroneous conclusion. From numerous examples discussed by us numerous times it is well clear that Garga and Bhrigu are to the point and always dependable more than Chamatkara Chintamani. Hope this helps. > Love and regards,> Sreenadh > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "bhagavathi_ hariharan" <bhagavathi_harihara n wrote:> >> > > > Sreenadhji,> > > > Here is my reply to your message 22454. Too long, I must admire your> > patience> > > > > > > > Rahu in 9th House> > > > Rahu is a malefic planet and when placed in 9th we may expect it to> > hinder the luck of the native, deprives him of good gurus, fade his> > vision about true spirituality, cause difficulties to father and so on.> > This is our general feeling and the normal possible derivations. But let> > us see what our sages has to say on this, and what special guidance they> > provide us with. As per Garga, â€"> > > > NeechadharmanugataH syat satya saucha vivarjitaH> > > > Bhagyaheenascha mandascha dharmage simhika sute> > > > (Garga Hora)> > > > [if Rahu, the son of Simhika, is placed in 9th house, then the native> > would be the follower of a degenerated (or low) religious system. He> > will not maintain truth and cleanliness (during the period of Rahu),> > will be unlucky and slow (especially slow intellect) in everything]> > > > Since 9th indicates Dharma (religion or religious order) that we follow> > â€" it is natural to expect that is Rahu is present in 9th then the> > native would be a follower of a low or degenerated religious order.> > Similarly since 9H indicates luck, it is natural to conclude that the> > native would be generally unlucky (especially during the period of> > Rahu). 9th house is 5th from 5th house â€" i.e. intellect from house> > of intellect. Thus is it natural to suppose that the presence of a> > malefic Rahu in 9th should affect the intellect of the native as per> > `Bhavat Bhava' principle and the native would be slow intellect, or will> > feel slowness in everything (including his intellectual reactions)> > especially during the period of Rahu.> > > > In my case, the effect it gave was opposite- I mentioned earlier I never> > drifted from brahminism. "Unlucky"- can be accepted but amidst> > all that unluck, I did see a silver lining everytime. Basically, I am a> > very contentended person. I see happiness in even small and> > insignificant things. So luck/unluck did not matter much to me.> > "Manda", if translated literally would mean lethargic .The verse> > does not mention "mandabuddhi" . Nevertheless, I was neither> > lethargic (have been working 6AM to 12PM, all through my life so far). I> > am a tremendous fast person. I was always involved in intellectual> > professions, have also got enough recognitions> > > > If Rahu in 9th (in the dasa of Rahu) causes the native to follow a> > degenerated religion: This means that the native took birth not in that> > low religion, he was not a follower of that low religion in the past.> > But during that dasa of Rahu, he will change religion and will join a> > low and degenerated religious system and will follow it! This is> > important, note it. Rahu in 9th certainly indicate a change in religious> > order followed by the native â€" usually to a negative effect.> > > > I mentioned already- I did not change any religion- same Iyer, Yes of> > course gothram got changed after marriage!!!! !> > > > He will not maintain truth and cleanliness: This means that the native> > was man who used to give good value to truth and religion. It was that> > just the onslaught of the period of Rahu, forced the native to drop all> > that circumstance.> > > > Nope, not true> > > > Rahu in 9th indicates the native slow intellect: No- it is not so. If> > Rahu is in 9th then it indicates that the native had excellent> > intellect, but the onset of Rahu dasa will decrease that glory one by> > one so as to leave only the aged skelton of the original might.> > > > Onset of Rahu gave me many degrees an diplomas, all in intellectual> > professions. In fact increased my intellect to a greater degree.> > > > As per Chamatkara chintamani â€"> > > > Maneeshi kritam na tyajet bandhu vargam> > > > Sada palayet poojitaH syad gunaiH swaiH> > > > Samadyotako yasya chet tritrikone> > > > TamaH kautuki devatheerthe dayaluH> > > > (Chamatkara Chintamani)> > > > [if Rahu is in 9th house, then the native would be very intelligent. He> > will have many good qualities (such as truthfulness, cleanliness etc),> > and due his good qualities people will respect him. He will be popular> > and rewarded in public functions. He would be interested in visiting> > places of worship and temples (and would be religious). He will be> > always ready to help his relatives]> > > > 100% true in my case. I was not rewarded in public functions but did> > become popular in a big city for intellectual work.> > > > Note the drastic difference between this and the above results told by> > Garga. When it come to practical application, what Chamatkara Chintamani> > states is the general results that should be attributed to the native> > "before Rahu dasa", if Rahu is placed in 9th in his horoscope. But what> > Garga states is the result that should be attributed to the period> > "Rahudasa itself". What ever Chamatkara Chintamani states is actually> > inherent in the words of Garga itself â€" it is just that Chamatkara> > Chintamani makes it verbose.> > > > So the take home is, in my case chamtkara chintamani has attributed> > during the dasha. Garga Hora did not apply during the dasha (Note:> > before rahu dasha, mars and moon- bestowed lot of awards of merit for> > me)> > > > As per Bhrigu sutra â€"> > > > PutraheenaH sudrastree sambhogi sevaka dharmaheenaH (Bhrigu Sutra)> > > > [if Rahu is in 9th house, the native may not have a son, he will engage> > in sex with the low grade women, will become a servant to others, and> > will not have a proper religious system to follow]> > > > The native may not have a son: Why? Because Rahu is a malefic and placed> > in 5th from 5thth house (house of children) and that is why the> > derivation no children or no son. This is a result derived based on the> > principle of Bhavat Bhava. causing negative effect to the 5> > > > He will engage in sex with low grade women: Why? Because 9th house> > indicate 3rd from 7th â€" i.e. servants or helpers of his wife. Rahu's> > influence in Lagna (Rahu aspects 5th from 9th, i.e. lagna?) is more in> > lagna especially when placed in 9th house.> > > > He will become a servant to others: Why? Because Rahu is the> > significator of lying, cheating, aged, servants, who pass through a bad> > phase of life.> > > > He will not have a proper religion to follow: Why? True religion and> > spirituality always comes from with in. But when lie, prejudice, ego,> > and the bad phase of life takes the upper hand â€" we start lying> > more, start depending on wrong gurus and wrong religious orders; we may> > change religion and may fall into bad company. So the advice is that> > extra care should be taken to avoid any such mishaps during this period.> > > > //Here too the results indicated by Bhrigu is to be applied in Rahu dasa> > itself and not in a general sense. //> > > > > > > > Ok, applying rahu in 9th indicated by bhrigu duirng my rahu dasha- God> > did blessed me with son during this dasha. Again religion has not> > declined or changed. I never had to become anybody's servant> > (because I am my own master!!). Regarding sex with low grade women, does> > not apply to me. I am married to the same man. Rahu is a planet for> > attraction. I did appear attractive to many all through this dasha, > > (even now [;)] ). I have passed 17 years of this dasha , now that is not> > my problem!!!! [:))]> > > > > > > > I appreciate if you can give me a reference as to where it states that> > during a dasha a particular classic applies and before the dasha another> > classic applies> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > bhagavathi> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bohra ji, //> I have read some where that Saturn can't do any harm to a pregnant women,because Saturn become blind.// I never heard any such quote. Saturn does harm to pregnant women, just like any other planet based on his significance - what specialty Saturn has got when it comes to the general rules, I wonder. Anyway, the above quote is unknown domain to me. If anyone has any new info to share about the above statement provided by Bohra ji then please share - I am also curious to know. Till now I don't have any idea about such a concept or approach.//> Other wise it is clear to every one that if a rule is applicable

than it is for every chart no Man/Female criteria is their.// Yes, it should be like that only - I trust.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "msbohra62" <msbohra62 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> > I have read some where that Saturn can't do any harm to a pregnant women,because Saturn become blind.So i have asked you for clarification that you have interpreted for Man only that's means have some reason as like above for Saturn.I wanted ti know this if have any.> > Other wise it is clear to every one that if a rule is applicable than it is for every chart no Man/Female criteria is their.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra>

Guest guest

Dear  Amit Desai,

How very correct you are.

d d trivedi

--- On Thu, 16/7/09, amit desai <amitwho wrote:

amit desai <amitwho

Re: Re: Rahu_ 9H

Thursday, 16 July, 2009, 3:33 PM

Hi Sonia

we all belive too much in dictum and forget to analyse the horoscope in

totality.

when ever we strat getting results on dictums we end up swearing so and so will

happen if this conditions are fulfilled. Very soon some disappointing results

are met as in your case.

irrespective of moon placement Ascendent lord is the most important planet in

horoscope and it cannot be ignored under any circumstances.

In your case you may find that your Asc. L shall not be strong enough for you to

choose life partner as given in the dictum.

With Best Regards

Amit Desai

<font style= " BACKGROUND- COLOR:#e6e6e6; " face= " comic sans ms " size= " 4 " >AMIT

DESAI</font>

The Consulting Astrologer........it's'>http://us.i1. yimg.com/ us.yimg.com/

i/mesg/tsmileys2 /40.gif " >it's like a personal mentor

B-12/Sadichha; Rokadia Lane; Borivali(west) ; Mumbai-92 India

Cell'>http://us.i1. yimg.com/ us.yimg.com/ i/mesg/tsmileys2 /08.gif " >Cell:-

Sonia Gupta <soniagupta@optusnet .com.au>

ancient_indian_ astrology

Thursday, July 16, 2009 11:16:18 AM

RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu_ 9H

Namaste Sreeram Ji,

Just on the note of

“When Moon is in 7H irrespective of other

factors....the dictum says...the person will marry a person of his OWN

choice.....test it...â€

I am Scorpio Lagna, with Venus in Lagna and Moon in 7th house. But I married to

the boy suggested by my parents. So there must be some other factors modifying

this dictum.

Thanks and Best Regards

Sonia

ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_

indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of sreeram srinivas

Thursday, 16 July 2009 3:11 PM

ancient_indian_ astrology

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu_ 9H

Namaste Mr. Gopu ji,

I still feel comfortable with dispositor theory when dealing with

Rahu/Ketu ......Your example or case, is a perfect one. Rahu dispositor

is Moon which is exalted in 7H. See the connection.. .Rahu = foreign,

7H-Moon= again foreign, Moon karaka for logics or education as natural

4HL in Kalpurush kundali..... .. When Moon is in 7H irrespective of other

factors....the dictum says...the person will marry a person of his OWN

choice.....test it....

Scriptures are never wrong....it is all about how we see in them in

terms of perspective. ....

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer

8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

Guest guest

Dear Manoj Ji,

I have more questions then the answer to your query. Reason being i am not an

expert in KAS... But Nodes are interesting subject to me personally.

Well, what i learnt from an experienced Astrologer (he is not a member of any of

these )is that *Nodes RULE or Life Silently but Surely* and the

effects of these Nodes are even felt on a DAILY basis...

Why? Nodes primarily a part of Moon as we all know

Even our Panchangas have the time slot for Rahu i.e. Rahu Kala...Many people

(Still) give due consideration/importance to this as per their belief and

tradition(s)..

With regard to the placement of these Rahu and Ketu at the time of the birth of

a Native, (what i think is) it GREATLY INDICATES the PUSH (Rahu) and Pull (Ketu)

factors of the Matters concerned of those HOUSES where these Rahu and Ketu are

positioned. Ofcourse other planets PAC also has a say....

What if Rahu is conjoined with more then one planet? say rahu is with 2-3

Planets? what results can we expect?

Why do our Seers/Panchangas gave the TIME SLOT to Rahu (Rahu Kala) every day?

Hope any KAS and other learned Scholars may add more and enlighten us.

Regards

Chandu2Chill

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

Dear Chandu2chill Ji,

How about if he is conjuct another planet? How does the 50/50 percentage change?

(as per KAS)

Regards,

-Manoj

> Chandu2chill <nanna_id2006

>

> Thursday, July 16, 2009 7:13:41 AM

> Re: Rahu_ 9H

>

>  

> Dear Sreeram Ji,

>

> //I still feel comfortable with dispositor theory when dealing with

> Rahu/Ketu ......//

>

> Just to bring your attention... i read in KAS teachings that.. Rahu ACT as a

SAMADHARMINI 50-50 i.e. he behaves/produce results half of according to his

dispositor and other half according to the Nakshatra Lord in who's

constilliation he is... But when and how..? perhaps our KAS Gurujans here in

this group can eloborate more....

>

> Regards

>

> Chandu2Chill

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " sreeram srinivas "

<sreeram64@ ..> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Namaste Mr. Gopu ji,

> >

> I still feel comfortable with dispositor theory when dealing with

> Rahu/Ketu ......Your example or case, is a perfect one. Rahu dispositor

> > is Moon which is exalted in 7H. See the connection.. .Rahu = foreign,

> > 7H-Moon= again foreign, Moon karaka for logics or education as natural

> > 4HL in Kalpurush kundali..... .. When Moon is in 7H irrespective of other

> > factors....the dictum says....the person will marry a person of his OWN

> > choice.....test it....

> >

> > Scriptures are never wrong....it is all about how we see in them in

> > terms of perspective. ....

> >

> > With regards,

> >

> > Sreeram_Srinivas

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sonia ji, Most possibly it must be simply the Rahu Dasa itself. * Did you noticed that for the chart provided Gopu ji (0f his son), Rahu dasa was running from his 6th to 24 years of age? OK. If you haven't noticed it, then notice it now. All planets usually give their major results in their own dasa only. So the question. What was the dasa running for you at that time? Was it Rahu dasa? Your Rahu dasa is over or yet to come? Note: If we are discussing Rahu in 9th, let us not forget Rahu Dasa - that is basic! Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Sonia Gupta" <soniagupta wrote:>> Namaste Sreeram Ji,> > > > Just on the note of > > "When Moon is in 7H irrespective of other> factors....the dictum says...the person will marry a person of his OWN> choice.....test it..."> > > > I am Scorpio Lagna, with Venus in Lagna and Moon in 7th house. But I married> to the boy suggested by my parents. So there must be some other factors> modifying this dictum.> > > > Thanks and Best Regards> > Sonia> > > > > On Behalf Of sreeram> srinivas> Thursday, 16 July 2009 3:11 PM> > Re: Rahu_ 9H> > > > > > > Namaste Mr. Gopu ji,> > I still feel comfortable with dispositor theory when dealing with> Rahu/Ketu ......Your example or case, is a perfect one. Rahu dispositor> is Moon which is exalted in 7H. See the connection...Rahu = foreign, > 7H-Moon= again foreign, Moon karaka for logics or education as natural> 4HL in Kalpurush kundali....... When Moon is in 7H irrespective of other> factors....the dictum says...the person will marry a person of his OWN> choice.....test it....> > Scriptures are never wrong....it is all about how we see in them in> terms of perspective.....> > With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas>

Guest guest

dear Gopu ji Vanakkam I just came and dont know who ever is answered u ,but this mail caught my attention even dont kniow what is full tread ,so concntrating on this mail only . U urself is an astrologer ,so very well know that the single planetary placement dictums in rishi horas we hav to see it for full life to see if it is working or not .other wise some part of it will b effectiv in dasa and other part in transits due to activations and some will b in dasa of planets who is samdrami or similar and influcing planets ( influcence is called sambandha -it can b tru any d charts ( sorry let me call it as chart only ) or some tru navamsa or nakshtra or other sambanthas .so do u think any thing uncommon and against rishi horas wat ever is happened in ur son's life why we shud take verbatim all dictums ??why cant we take when applying in chart ,take a chart as whole entity and use rishi hora and our exprnce and guru upadesa as guiding principle and to power in predictions let explain more u said he is in a foriegn country .he is married frm out of caste or diffrnt community or without parental wish ,but later u ppl acceepted it also later he become irreligious tho he is charitable ( even we know that there were time when a nativ can b out casted if he visits other countries ,even i know one sankaracharya wanted to visit foriegn countries and see his followers and even his community was against him saying that he will b doing against dharma ,even i know many sankaracharya s were walking in roads ( sure or some one carrying him in palnquin or some cart or ratha s ) even this time and day of techno -devlpmnt ),so all this dictums has to use with universal application ,i find many foreign nationals got de baptised and accepted hindu dharma or hindu guru or hindu way of life ( i find they hav rahu in 9th too and even many net foriegn gurus on astrology has rahu in 9th ) ,so we hav to use it as in expansiv meaning .every culture see other culture as less dignity and if u see jewish history and texts they claim they r sellected ppl by god ,hindus blv they r supreme and same is true with arabs and muslims .so where we find in general this dictums r not working and why we insist on parroting and full application of dictums verbatim on nativs chart now see rahu in 9th house ( it is videsha yatra bhava and dharma bhava and higher education bhava let me limit here for time being for discussion ) dont u see all working here even education is connected to rahu some way as it is against jeeva karaka jupiter ( i find many ppl in scientific or technical or highly toxic chemicals /medicine /pharma or such professions and studies has rahu influence )9th house afflicted givn a diffrnt life style than community and country ( tho we may b trying all our ways to stick to our culture ) and even a diffrnt marriage ,and since 9th L gone to 7th House and exlated ,u all accpted also the relationship and very happy ( dharma lord is exalted here and in 7th house -generaly such marriage will hav elders wishes and blessing --i am limiting this chart only and dont wish to go to another charts who ever may post again ) But in dasa u must take rahu ( being a planet of mimicing ability will copy dispositor ,nakshtra lord and aspecting planet ) ,as moon and merc here so moon 9th L exlated ( even u shud think he may never get moon dasa in life ) ,and merc in 12 th House with 10th L effects ,dont u see this effects working in his chart rahu can mimic sani too as sanivath rahu ,so sani is in 11th House with 2nd and 5th L jup and 7th and 12th L venus ( who is also in a parivarthan ) ,again u hav seen this is working as educations ,gains and work and foriegn country ,marriage and such gaians with may b a earning wife too( or may b some way rich or who has money ) as 7th L in 11th .i hav time constaints and let me limit here and since grp has learned persons and we r not teaching this pointers are enough i blv Pls take care that i was not predicting here for any future events and i was simply explaing the discussion in tread also i request to other memebrs to not to ask any questions based on their chart or if they find in some near and dear chart s contrary i am not interested to discuss as no time available and i am not interested rgrds sunil nair , K Gopu <kgopu_24 wrote:>> dear sreenadhji,> My 2nd son has rahu in the 9th ie in kataka and moon is exalted. His dob is> 27-10-1980, 8.45am, chennai. His rahu dasa was very good and he had> excellent academic record. He went to US to do his Masters in 2000 and > he could do dual Master's degree. His attachment towards religious customs> were very much present till 2004. But after Guru Mahadasa he has changed> a bit and his acceptance abt religion and rituals started decreasing.> He is not a liar or traitor. He works in the University at US.>  He helps the poor and the needy. He has married an Indian of his choice which> was the only major event against our wishes. But now we have accepted > and we are having good parental relationship with my son and daughter in law.> u have another chart where it doesnt coincide with what is written in> ancient scriptures. In his chart there are no aspects to Rahu except Kethu.>  > good wishes,> k.gopu>  > > --- On Thu, 7/16/09, Sreenadh sreesog wrote:> > > Sreenadh sreesog Re: Rahu_ 9H> > Thursday, July 16, 2009, 1:22 AM> > >  > > > > Dear Bhagavati ji, >  The first point to understand is that - no body is doing a horoscope reading for you, but instead discussing the results that should be attributed to Rahu in 9th. The individual horoscope results may vary based on the other primary rules and extra combinations present in individual horoscopes. >  I hope that if you had a glance on the mail of Souvik datta ji (that appeared prior to your mail), you opinion may not have been the same. :)>  Any way let us address the points you have raised -> //> In my case, the effect it gave was opposite- I mentioned earlier I never> > drifted from brahminism. "Unlucky"- can be accepted but amidst> > all that unluck, I did see a silver lining everytime. Basically, I am a> > very contentended person. I see happiness in even small and> > insignificant things. //>  Self praise is good. But let us consider the facts, both positive and negative. > * Rahu in 9th can indicate foreign travel since both 9th and Rahu signify foreign lands: Is it not true that you settled in foreign lands during the period of Rahu itself.>  * Rahu in 9th can cause roughness in relationship with father: Was it not so in your case? >  * Rahu in 9th can force the individual to follow downgraded religious sects/cults: Of course you mentioned that your gotra changed after marriage. But matter does not rest there. Is it not true that you are following/worshipin g some downgraded saint recently after the outset of Rahu dasa? Yes, you may not agree that, your this 'guru' is downgraded/low; but that still it points to the fact that Garga may not be outright false as you blame him to be. >  * Rahu makes the individual unlucky: Is it not true that it is especially during Rahu dasa that due to the storm in US, you were running around from place to place away from home? Ok. Just like the mother's longevity etc there could be several other things as well that we can point to. > >  Another very basic point to note is that - The results told for Rahu in 9th by Garga or Brigu does not apply to you much, but only in a mild/weak way. Why because for you (if my memory is correct), Rahu is in Aquarius (for Gemini lagna) and is aspected by Jupiter. As I have clarified in the mail to Souvik ji, placement of Rahu in Saturn's house (Sanivat Rahu) and also due to the aspect of Jupiter on Rahu (Yapya bhavanti subhekshita) . Don't think that Jupiter-Rahu connection is Guru-Chandala yoga etc. Those names etc are just recent inventions and Jupiter's aspect on Rahu, makes Rahu more beneficial only and not maleficial. The hoax of Guru-Chandala yoga does not hold much water. > //"Rahu in 9th indicates the native slow intellect: No- it is not so. If Rahu is in 9th then it indicates that the native had excellent intellect, but the onset of Rahu dasa will decrease that glory one by one so as to leave only the aged skelton of the original might." Onset of Rahu gave me many degrees an diplomas, all in intellectual professions. In fact increased my intellect to a greater degree. /// >  As I told you above, the negative results attributed to Rahu in 9th does not apply to you much since Rahu is in Aquarius and aspected by Jupiter. > //Chamatkara Chintamani: > 100% true in my case. I was not rewarded in public functions but did become popular in a big city for intellectual work.//>  Good to know that the results given by Chamatkara Chintamani applies to your horoscope. :) > //God did blessed me with son during this dasha. //>  With Jupiter in 5th (house of children) and aspecting Rahu in 9th (house of pregnancy) who will not have children?! As I have mentioned earlier, nobody is reading your horoscope here, but instead presenting the general opinion of sages about the result to be attributed to Rahu in 9th house. Please don't make everything personal, and forget all the other combinations present in your own horoscope - that is not going to help in realistic and intelligent interpretation of horoscopes and sage quotes. > //Again religion has not declined or changed. I never had to become anybody's servant> > (because I am my own master!!). Regarding sex with low grade women, does> > not apply to me. I am married to the same man. Rahu is a planet for> > attraction. I did appear attractive to many all through this dasha, > > (even now [;)] ).//  >  Confidence and self praise is good. But I have already expressed my opinion already - in one mail to Souvik ji and another mail to Bohra ji about the above points. Further as I menioned earlier, those bad results are not much applicable to your horoscope - due to the reasons already mentioned. > //> So the take home is, in my case chamtkara chintamani has attributed> > during the dasha. Garga Hora did not apply during the dasha//>  If so it is sad that your take home is an erroneous conclusion. From numerous examples discussed by us numerous times it is well clear that Garga and Bhrigu are to the point and always dependable more than Chamatkara Chintamani. Hope this helps. > Love and regards,> Sreenadh > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "bhagavathi_ hariharan" <bhagavathi_harihara n wrote:> >> > > > Sreenadhji,> > > > Here is my reply to your message 22454. Too long, I must admire your> > patience> > > > > > > > Rahu in 9th House> > > > Rahu is a malefic planet and when placed in 9th we may expect it to> > hinder the luck of the native, deprives him of good gurus, fade his> > vision about true spirituality, cause difficulties to father and so on.> > This is our general feeling and the normal possible derivations. But let> > us see what our sages has to say on this, and what special guidance they> > provide us with. As per Garga, â€"> > > > NeechadharmanugataH syat satya saucha vivarjitaH> > > > Bhagyaheenascha mandascha dharmage simhika sute> > > > (Garga Hora)> > > > [if Rahu, the son of Simhika, is placed in 9th house, then the native> > would be the follower of a degenerated (or low) religious system. He> > will not maintain truth and cleanliness (during the period of Rahu),> > will be unlucky and slow (especially slow intellect) in everything]> > > > Since 9th indicates Dharma (religion or religious order) that we follow> > â€" it is natural to expect that is Rahu is present in 9th then the> > native would be a follower of a low or degenerated religious order.> > Similarly since 9H indicates luck, it is natural to conclude that the> > native would be generally unlucky (especially during the period of> > Rahu). 9th house is 5th from 5th house â€" i.e. intellect from house> > of intellect. Thus is it natural to suppose that the presence of a> > malefic Rahu in 9th should affect the intellect of the native as per> > `Bhavat Bhava' principle and the native would be slow intellect, or will> > feel slowness in everything (including his intellectual reactions)> > especially during the period of Rahu.> > > > In my case, the effect it gave was opposite- I mentioned earlier I never> > drifted from brahminism. "Unlucky"- can be accepted but amidst> > all that unluck, I did see a silver lining everytime. Basically, I am a> > very contentended person. I see happiness in even small and> > insignificant things. So luck/unluck did not matter much to me.> > "Manda", if translated literally would mean lethargic .The verse> > does not mention "mandabuddhi" . Nevertheless, I was neither> > lethargic (have been working 6AM to 12PM, all through my life so far). I> > am a tremendous fast person. I was always involved in intellectual> > professions, have also got enough recognitions> > > > If Rahu in 9th (in the dasa of Rahu) causes the native to follow a> > degenerated religion: This means that the native took birth not in that> > low religion, he was not a follower of that low religion in the past.> > But during that dasa of Rahu, he will change religion and will join a> > low and degenerated religious system and will follow it! This is> > important, note it. Rahu in 9th certainly indicate a change in religious> > order followed by the native â€" usually to a negative effect.> > > > I mentioned already- I did not change any religion- same Iyer, Yes of> > course gothram got changed after marriage!!!! !> > > > He will not maintain truth and cleanliness: This means that the native> > was man who used to give good value to truth and religion. It was that> > just the onslaught of the period of Rahu, forced the native to drop all> > that circumstance.> > > > Nope, not true> > > > Rahu in 9th indicates the native slow intellect: No- it is not so. If> > Rahu is in 9th then it indicates that the native had excellent> > intellect, but the onset of Rahu dasa will decrease that glory one by> > one so as to leave only the aged skelton of the original might.> > > > Onset of Rahu gave me many degrees an diplomas, all in intellectual> > professions. In fact increased my intellect to a greater degree.> > > > As per Chamatkara chintamani â€"> > > > Maneeshi kritam na tyajet bandhu vargam> > > > Sada palayet poojitaH syad gunaiH swaiH> > > > Samadyotako yasya chet tritrikone> > > > TamaH kautuki devatheerthe dayaluH> > > > (Chamatkara Chintamani)> > > > [if Rahu is in 9th house, then the native would be very intelligent. He> > will have many good qualities (such as truthfulness, cleanliness etc),> > and due his good qualities people will respect him. He will be popular> > and rewarded in public functions. He would be interested in visiting> > places of worship and temples (and would be religious). He will be> > always ready to help his relatives]> > > > 100% true in my case. I was not rewarded in public functions but did> > become popular in a big city for intellectual work.> > > > Note the drastic difference between this and the above results told by> > Garga. When it come to practical application, what Chamatkara Chintamani> > states is the general results that should be attributed to the native> > "before Rahu dasa", if Rahu is placed in 9th in his horoscope. But what> > Garga states is the result that should be attributed to the period> > "Rahudasa itself". What ever Chamatkara Chintamani states is actually> > inherent in the words of Garga itself â€" it is just that Chamatkara> > Chintamani makes it verbose.> > > > So the take home is, in my case chamtkara chintamani has attributed> > during the dasha. Garga Hora did not apply during the dasha (Note:> > before rahu dasha, mars and moon- bestowed lot of awards of merit for> > me)> > > > As per Bhrigu sutra â€"> > > > PutraheenaH sudrastree sambhogi sevaka dharmaheenaH (Bhrigu Sutra)> > > > [if Rahu is in 9th house, the native may not have a son, he will engage> > in sex with the low grade women, will become a servant to others, and> > will not have a proper religious system to follow]> > > > The native may not have a son: Why? Because Rahu is a malefic and placed> > in 5th from 5thth house (house of children) and that is why the> > derivation no children or no son. This is a result derived based on the> > principle of Bhavat Bhava. causing negative effect to the 5> > > > He will engage in sex with low grade women: Why? Because 9th house> > indicate 3rd from 7th â€" i.e. servants or helpers of his wife. Rahu's> > influence in Lagna (Rahu aspects 5th from 9th, i.e. lagna?) is more in> > lagna especially when placed in 9th house.> > > > He will become a servant to others: Why? Because Rahu is the> > significator of lying, cheating, aged, servants, who pass through a bad> > phase of life.> > > > He will not have a proper religion to follow: Why? True religion and> > spirituality always comes from with in. But when lie, prejudice, ego,> > and the bad phase of life takes the upper hand â€" we start lying> > more, start depending on wrong gurus and wrong religious orders; we may> > change religion and may fall into bad company. So the advice is that> > extra care should be taken to avoid any such mishaps during this period.> > > > //Here too the results indicated by Bhrigu is to be applied in Rahu dasa> > itself and not in a general sense. //> > > > > > > > Ok, applying rahu in 9th indicated by bhrigu duirng my rahu dasha- God> > did blessed me with son during this dasha. Again religion has not> > declined or changed. I never had to become anybody's servant> > (because I am my own master!!). Regarding sex with low grade women, does> > not apply to me. I am married to the same man. Rahu is a planet for> > attraction. I did appear attractive to many all through this dasha, > > (even now [;)] ). I have passed 17 years of this dasha , now that is not> > my problem!!!! [:))]> > > > > > > > I appreciate if you can give me a reference as to where it states that> > during a dasha a particular classic applies and before the dasha another> > classic applies> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > bhagavathi> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

About Saturn,I have read some where but couldn't recall it where ?

I would like to share one more about Rahu,if the chart is any of 'Brahman or

Dvij'(Means upper cast) than rahu causes his bad effects specially for

'Vayu-Roga " .Now you will say where is this casteism in astrology.We extensively

using the quote " Desh-Kaal-Paristhiti " .

It is mentioned in " Utter-kalamrita " .So some reasons are there behind any

quotation we have to understand properly.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " Sreenadh " <sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Bohra ji,

> //> I have read some where that Saturn can't do any harm to a pregnant

> women,because Saturn become blind.//

> I never heard any such quote. Saturn does harm to pregnant women, just

> like any other planet based on his significance - what specialty Saturn

> has got when it comes to the general rules, I wonder. Anyway, the above

> quote is unknown domain to me. If anyone has any new info to share about

> the above statement provided by Bohra ji then please share - I am also

> curious to know. Till now I don't have any idea about such a concept or

> approach.

> //> Other wise it is clear to every one that if a rule is applicable

> than it is for every chart no Man/Female criteria is their.//

> Yes, it should be like that only - I trust.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " msbohra62 "

> <msbohra62@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >

> > I have read some where that Saturn can't do any harm to a pregnant

> women,because Saturn become blind.So i have asked you for clarification

> that you have interpreted for Man only that's means have some reason as

> like above for Saturn.I wanted ti know this if have any.

> >

> > Other wise it is clear to every one that if a rule is applicable than

> it is for every chart no Man/Female criteria is their.

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

>

Guest guest

Respected Sreenadhji, Pranam. Thanks a lot for detailed knowledge you have written.

Sir, Thanks. You explained all the views of our seers, These are very useful while the study of kundli.

Sir, please explain according to the kundli of that girl. Should that girl appear for the same exam of 12th? What and where will be next education?

Sir, as you told the negative effects of Rahu , what remedy shoul be done to remove these ill-effects of Rahu? Yours sincerely ,--SUNITA --

Sreenadh <sreesog Sent: Wednesday, 15 July, 2009 1:41:33 AM Re: Rahu_ 9H

Dear Sunita ji, Here goes my reply, hope you will like it. ============ ========= ========= ====

Rahu in 9th House

Rahu is a malefic planet and when placed in 9th we may expect it to hinder the luck of the native, deprives him of good gurus, fade his vision about true spirituality, cause difficulties to father and so on. This is our general feeling and the normal possible derivations. But let us see what our sages has to say on this, and what special guidance they provide us with. As per Garga, –

NeechadharmanugataH syat satya saucha vivarjitaH

Bhagyaheenascha mandascha dharmage simhika sute

(Garga Hora)

[if Rahu, the son of Simhika, is placed in 9th house, then the native would be the follower of a degenerated (or low) religious system. He will not maintain truth and cleanliness (during the period of Rahu), will be unlucky and slow (especially slow intellect) in everything]

Since 9th indicates Dharma (religion or religious order) that we follow – it is natural to expect that is Rahu is present in 9th then the native would be a follower of a low or degenerated religious order. Similarly since 9H indicates luck, it is natural to conclude that the native would be generally unlucky (especially during the period of Rahu). 9th house is 5th from 5th house – i.e. intellect from house of intellect. Thus is it natural to suppose that the presence of a malefic Rahu in 9th should affect the intellect of the native as per `Bhavat Bhava' principle and the native would be slow intellect, or will feel slowness in everything (including his intellectual reactions) especially during the period of Rahu.

It is interesting to note that Rahu is qualified as "Son of Simhika" here, by Sage Garga who lived around BC 1400. It is evident that the story of Simhika present in Bhagavata purana, Ramayana etc was well known even during that far ancient period of Garga. Who is Rahu personified, let us have an introduction –

"Rahu was born to Simhika and Viprachitti. Rahu's mother simhika (also known as Simhita) was the daughter of Hiranyakashyapa (Bhakta Prahlada's father). There are several brothers to Rahu and they are Salya, Nabha, Vaataapi, Ilvala and Namuchi. It is also believed that Rahu is the eldest of the 100 brothers. He also has a sister by name Maahishmati. Born into paithenasa gotra, He was born in the year parthiva (Rakshasa –in some other books) in bhaadrapada maasa, krishna paksha on the fourteenth day of the wanning moon on a Sunday. Two days before NAVRATRI. Visakha is his birth star.."

Interesting! All these info must have very old connotations and meaning – but this is not the space to discuss that. Rahu is a naga (snake), Mahishmati is the name of the ancient city of Nagas India from north to south with centers of excellence such as Takshasila, Mahishmati etc. The mention of Simhika as mother of Rahu by Garga indicate that by the time of Garga itself such stories and the cult of Nagas where firmly in place and well popular throughout India . If Rahu signify the Naga cult then certainly Salya, Nabha, Vaataapi, Ilvala and Namuchi etc also much have belonged to this Naga tradition itself. Historians may probe more in to the possibilities of such references. present in Madhya Pradesh. In short the whole story seems to have some connection

with the history of Naga cult that spread throughout

Since the "story telling" does not help us astrologers much in deriving the results or fruitfully understanding the methodologies defined by our ancestors let us move on and see what other sages has to tell about the placement of Rahu in 9H. But before that one more point about the above quote of Garga –

If Rahu in 9th (in the dasa of Rahu) causes the native to follow a degenerated religion: This means that the native took birth not in that low religion, he was not a follower of that low religion in the past. But during that dasa of Rahu, he will change religion and will join a low and degenerated religious system and will follow it! This is important, note it. Rahu in 9th certainly indicate a change in religious order followed by the native – usually to a negative effect.

He will not maintain truth and cleanliness: This means that the native was man who used to give good value to truth and religion. It was that just the onslaught of the period of Rahu, forced the native to drop all that circumstance.

Rahu in 9th indicates the native slow intellect: No- it is not so. If Rahu is in 9th then it indicates that the native had excellent intellect, but the onset of Rahu dasa will decrease that glory one by one so as to leave only the aged skelton of the original might.

It is interesting to see the true result of Rahu in 9th from both the sides; it is interesting when we see both sides of the coin. Just by seeing that above quote of Garga we should not erroneously assume that – if Rahu is in 9th the native will not be intelligent, if will not be lucky and he will not be truthful. It is not so; the native would be intelligent, lucky and truthful originally. It is just that Rahu will change that all a bit.. This is the very reason Chamatkara chintamani comes up with a quote that reflects the positive nature of Rahu, as if totally contradicting Garga hora for the untrained eyes. As per Chamatkara chintamani –

Maneeshi kritam na tyajet bandhu vargam

Sada palayet poojitaH syad gunaiH swaiH

Samadyotako yasya chet tritrikone

TamaH kautuki devatheerthe dayaluH

(Chamatkara Chintamani)

[if Rahu is in 9th house, then the native would be very intelligent. He will have many good qualities (such as truthfulness, cleanliness etc), and due his good qualities people will respect him. He will be popular and rewarded in public functions. He would be interested in visiting places of worship and temples (and would be religious). He will be always ready to help his relatives]

Note the drastic difference between this and the above results told by Garga. When it come to practical application, what Chamatkara Chintamani states is the general results that should be attributed to the native "before Rahu dasa", if Rahu is placed in 9th in his horoscope. But what Garga states is the result that should be attributed to the period "Rahudasa itself". What ever Chamatkara Chintamani states is actually inherent in the words of Garga itself – it is just that Chamatkara Chintamani makes it verbose.

A fact that we see about the Sage quotes and Rishi horas is that – usually they are NOT interested in stating the results everybody knows. There attention is directed towards things that everybody may not see in a glance, things we may miss. With brevity of words, but with deep understanding they guide us and ensure that- we may not miss those specialties.

For example let us see what Sage Bhrigu has to say about the placement of Rahu in 9th house. As per Bhrigu sutra –

PutraheenaH sudrastree sambhogi sevaka dharmaheenaH (Bhrigu Sutra)

[if Rahu is in 9th house, the native may not have a son, he will engage in sex with the low grade women, will become a servant to others, and will not have a proper religious system to follow]

The native may not have a son: Why? Because Rahu is a malefic and placed in 5th from 5thth house (house of children) and that is why the derivation no children or no son. This is a result derived based on the principle of Bhavat Bhava. causing negative effect to the 5

He will engage in sex with low grade women: Why? Because 9th house indicate 3rd from 7th – i.e. servants or helpers of his wife. Rahu's influence in Lagna (Rahu aspects 5th from 9th, i.e. lagna?) is more in lagna especially when placed in 9th house.

He will become a servant to others: Why? Because Rahu is the significator of lying, cheating, aged, servants, who pass through a bad phase of life.

He will not have a proper religion to follow: Why? True religion and spirituality always comes from with in. But when lie, prejudice, ego, and the bad phase of life takes the upper hand – we start lying more, start depending on wrong gurus and wrong religious orders; we may change religion and may fall into bad company. So the advice is that extra care should be taken to avoid any such mishaps during this period.

Here too the results indicated by Bhrigu is to be applied in Rahu dasa itself and not in a general sense.

============ ========= ========= ====

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Sunita ji,> I will try to provide a detailed reply possibly by tomorrow - about> "Rahu in 9H"> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Sunita Joshi> sunita_joshi07@ wrote:> >> > Respected Sreenadhji,> > Pranam. Very valuable knowledge you gave us. I am learning "Vedic> Jyotish". Sir, give detail knowledge about rahu situtated in 9th bhav.> It is Dharma bhav. Rahu will give adverse effect on education, dharma,> father. Please write on this. Thanks with regards,> > Yours sincerely ,> > --SUNITA -->

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Namaste Sreenadh Ji,

I did get married in Rahu dasa but for me Rahu is not in the 9th

house. I just commented on the Moon in the 7th house irrespective of

other factors. For which I thought that Rahu’s position also doesn’t matter.

That’s misunderstanding on my part. Sorry about that.

Thanks and Best Regards

Sonia

Guest guest

dear Sreenadhji,

thanks for sparing ur valuable time in corelating my son'e chart in

relation to Rahu in 9th. I fully agree with u that verbatim of our

great rishis message cannot be applied in the current situations.

In my son's case the dispositor has been exalted and aspect of

Jupiter has given him positive effect.

But however the next dasa ie Jupiter mahadasa has changed his

attitude towards religion. Jupiter is a favourable planet for vrichikam

lagna and not favourable for Rishaba rasi. Maybe jup in 11th along with

saturn and venus has brought in this change in his attitude. Astrology is

an ocean and we are just trying to acquire knowledge and trying to

apply the same.

good wishes,

k.gopu

--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog Re: Rahu_ 9H Date: Thursday, July 16, 2009, 9:43 PM

Dear Gopu ji, True. In this chart also Rahu is in 9th. But even though 9th lord is aspected by Jupiter, 9th house and Rahu is not aspected by Jupiter. So in short you will agree that the statements given by Chamatkara chintamani is true for your son's horoscope but not the one given by Garga hora and Bhrigu sutra. I hope you will agree with it. OK. But before jumping into conclusions and assuming that Garga and Bhrigu are absolutely wrong in this case why not look at another basic and popular rule regarding Rahu well stated by Bohra ji in an earlier mail and my reply to it. Here it goes -//MS Bohra: Rahu is 'Chhaya' planet he gives the result as per his house lord if lord of house is benefice by placement.Sreenadh: True - absolutely right. But we are not dealing with such "other types of results" here; but trying to understand what results we can derived just based on the info "Rahu is in 9th house" alone.// So the point is in your son't horoscope, Rahu gave mostly positive results because the 9th lord Moon is exalted in 7th ( aspecting Lagna), and is aspected by Jupiter. Rahu in Cancer in this case is expected to give mostly good results (good results of Moon the benefic planet in planet in exaltation aspected by Jupiter) and not bad results. Due to the relevance of this basic rule, every good astrologer will have to modify his prediction and the statements provided by the sages positively to arrive at the actual results. This is a basic and fundamental to chart reading methodology. So it is not that scriptures are wrong, but it

is that the approach is wrong. When we correct the approach, and understand the priority quotes - we could see that the scriptures are correct, but our understanding was wrong. Love and regards,Sreenadh ancient_indian_ astrology, K Gopu <kgopu_24 wrote:>> dear sreenadhji,> My 2nd son has rahu in the 9th ie in kataka and moon is exalted. His dob is> 27-10-1980, 8.45am, chennai. His rahu dasa was very good and he had> excellent academic record. He went to US to do his Masters in 2000 and > he could do dual Master's degree. His attachment towards religious customs> were very much present till 2004. But after Guru Mahadasa he has changed> a bit and his acceptance abt religion and rituals started decreasing.> He is not a liar or traitor.

He works in the University at US.>  He helps the poor and the needy. He has married an Indian of his choice which> was the only major event against our wishes. But now we have accepted > and we are having good parental relationship with my son and daughter in law.> u have another chart where it doesnt coincide with what is written in> ancient scriptures. In his chart there are no aspects to Rahu except Kethu.>  > good wishes,> k.gopu>  > > --- On Thu, 7/16/09, Sreenadh sreesog wrote:> > > Sreenadh sreesog [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu_ 9H> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thursday, July 16, 2009, 1:22 AM> > >  > > > > Dear Bhagavati ji, >  The first point to understand is that -

no body is doing a horoscope reading for you, but instead discussing the results that should be attributed to Rahu in 9th. The individual horoscope results may vary based on the other primary rules and extra combinations present in individual horoscopes. >  I hope that if you had a glance on the mail of Souvik datta ji (that appeared prior to your mail), you opinion may not have been the same. :)>  Any way let us address the points you have raised -> //> In my case, the effect it gave was opposite- I mentioned earlier I never> > drifted from brahminism. "Unlucky"- can be accepted but amidst> > all that unluck, I did see a silver lining everytime. Basically, I am a> > very contentended person. I see happiness in even small and> > insignificant things. //>  Self praise is good. But let us consider the facts, both positive and negative. > * Rahu in

9th can indicate foreign travel since both 9th and Rahu signify foreign lands: Is it not true that you settled in foreign lands during the period of Rahu itself.> Â * Rahu in 9th can cause roughness in relationship with father: Was it not so in your case? > Â * Rahu in 9th can force the individual to follow downgraded religious sects/cults:Â Of course you mentioned that your gotra changed after marriage. But matter does not rest there. Is it not true that you are following/worshipin g some downgraded saint recently after the outset of Rahu dasa? Yes, you may not agree that, your this 'guru' is downgraded/low; but that still it points to the fact that Garga may not be outright false as you blame him to be. > Â * Rahu makes the individual unlucky: Is it not true that it is especially during Rahu dasa that due to the storm in US, you were running around from place to place away from home? Ok. Just like the

mother's longevity etc there could be several other things as well that we can point to. > >  Another very basic point to note is that - The results told for Rahu in 9th by Garga or Brigu does not apply to you much, but only in a mild/weak way. Why because for you (if my memory is correct), Rahu is in Aquarius (for Gemini lagna) and is aspected by Jupiter. As I have clarified in the mail to Souvik ji, placement of Rahu in Saturn's house (Sanivat Rahu) and also due to the aspect of Jupiter on Rahu (Yapya bhavanti subhekshita) . Don't think that Jupiter-Rahu connection is Guru-Chandala yoga etc. Those names etc are just recent inventions and Jupiter's aspect on Rahu, makes Rahu more beneficial only and not maleficial. The hoax of Guru-Chandala yoga does not hold much water. > //"Rahu in 9th indicates the native slow intellect: No- it is not so. If Rahu is in 9th then it indicates that the native had

excellent intellect, but the onset of Rahu dasa will decrease that glory one by one so as to leave only the aged skelton of the original might." Onset of Rahu gave me many degrees an diplomas, all in intellectual professions. In fact increased my intellect to a greater degree. /// >  As I told you above, the negative results attributed to Rahu in 9th does not apply to you much since Rahu is in Aquarius and aspected by Jupiter. > //Chamatkara Chintamani: > 100% true in my case. I was not rewarded in public functions but did become popular in a big city for intellectual work.//>  Good to know that the results given by Chamatkara Chintamani applies to your horoscope. :) > //God did blessed me with son during this dasha. //>  With Jupiter in 5th (house of children) and aspecting Rahu in 9th (house of pregnancy) who will not have children?! As I have mentioned earlier,

nobody is reading your horoscope here, but instead presenting the general opinion of sages about the result to be attributed to Rahu in 9th house. Please don't make everything personal, and forget all the other combinations present in your own horoscope - that is not going to help in realistic and intelligent interpretation of horoscopes and sage quotes. > //Again religion has not declined or changed. I never had to become anybody's servant> > (because I am my own master!!). Regarding sex with low grade women, does> > not apply to me. I am married to the same man. Rahu is a planet for> > attraction. I did appear attractive to many all through this dasha, > > (even now [;)] ).//  >  Confidence and self praise is good. But I have already expressed my opinion already - in one mail to Souvik ji and another mail to Bohra ji about the above points. Further as I menioned

earlier, those bad results are not much applicable to your horoscope - due to the reasons already mentioned. > //> So the take home is, in my case chamtkara chintamani has attributed> > during the dasha. Garga Hora did not apply during the dasha//>  If so it is sad that your take home is an erroneous conclusion. From numerous examples discussed by us numerous times it is well clear that Garga and Bhrigu are to the point and always dependable more than Chamatkara Chintamani. Hope this helps. > Love and regards,> Sreenadh > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "bhagavathi_ hariharan" <bhagavathi_harihara n wrote:> >> > > > Sreenadhji,> > > > Here is my reply to your message 22454. Too long, I must admire your> > patience> > > > > > > > Rahu in

9th House> > > > Rahu is a malefic planet and when placed in 9th we may expect it to> > hinder the luck of the native, deprives him of good gurus, fade his> > vision about true spirituality, cause difficulties to father and so on.> > This is our general feeling and the normal possible derivations. But let> > us see what our sages has to say on this, and what special guidance they> > provide us with. As per Garga, â€"> > > > NeechadharmanugataH syat satya saucha vivarjitaH> > > > Bhagyaheenascha mandascha dharmage simhika sute> > > > (Garga Hora)> > > > [if Rahu, the son of Simhika, is placed in 9th house, then the native> > would be the follower of a degenerated (or low) religious system. He> > will not maintain truth and cleanliness (during the period of Rahu),> > will be

unlucky and slow (especially slow intellect) in everything]> > > > Since 9th indicates Dharma (religion or religious order) that we follow> > â€" it is natural to expect that is Rahu is present in 9th then the> > native would be a follower of a low or degenerated religious order.> > Similarly since 9H indicates luck, it is natural to conclude that the> > native would be generally unlucky (especially during the period of> > Rahu). 9th house is 5th from 5th house â€" i.e. intellect from house> > of intellect. Thus is it natural to suppose that the presence of a> > malefic Rahu in 9th should affect the intellect of the native as per> > `Bhavat Bhava' principle and the native would be slow intellect, or will> > feel slowness in everything (including his intellectual reactions)> > especially during the period of Rahu.> >

> > In my case, the effect it gave was opposite- I mentioned earlier I never> > drifted from brahminism. "Unlucky"- can be accepted but amidst> > all that unluck, I did see a silver lining everytime. Basically, I am a> > very contentended person. I see happiness in even small and> > insignificant things. So luck/unluck did not matter much to me.> > "Manda", if translated literally would mean lethargic .The verse> > does not mention "mandabuddhi" . Nevertheless, I was neither> > lethargic (have been working 6AM to 12PM, all through my life so far). I> > am a tremendous fast person. I was always involved in intellectual> > professions, have also got enough recognitions> > > > If Rahu in 9th (in the dasa of Rahu) causes the native to follow a> > degenerated religion: This means that the native took birth not in that> >

low religion, he was not a follower of that low religion in the past.> > But during that dasa of Rahu, he will change religion and will join a> > low and degenerated religious system and will follow it! This is> > important, note it. Rahu in 9th certainly indicate a change in religious> > order followed by the native â€" usually to a negative effect.> > > > I mentioned already- I did not change any religion- same Iyer, Yes of> > course gothram got changed after marriage!!!! !> > > > He will not maintain truth and cleanliness: This means that the native> > was man who used to give good value to truth and religion. It was that> > just the onslaught of the period of Rahu, forced the native to drop all> > that circumstance.> > > > Nope, not true> > > > Rahu in 9th indicates the native slow

intellect: No- it is not so. If> > Rahu is in 9th then it indicates that the native had excellent> > intellect, but the onset of Rahu dasa will decrease that glory one by> > one so as to leave only the aged skelton of the original might.> > > > Onset of Rahu gave me many degrees an diplomas, all in intellectual> > professions. In fact increased my intellect to a greater degree.> > > > As per Chamatkara chintamani â€"> > > > Maneeshi kritam na tyajet bandhu vargam> > > > Sada palayet poojitaH syad gunaiH swaiH> > > > Samadyotako yasya chet tritrikone> > > > TamaH kautuki devatheerthe dayaluH> > > > (Chamatkara Chintamani)> > > > [if Rahu is in 9th house, then the native would be very intelligent. He> > will have many good qualities (such as

truthfulness, cleanliness etc),> > and due his good qualities people will respect him. He will be popular> > and rewarded in public functions. He would be interested in visiting> > places of worship and temples (and would be religious). He will be> > always ready to help his relatives]> > > > 100% true in my case. I was not rewarded in public functions but did> > become popular in a big city for intellectual work.> > > > Note the drastic difference between this and the above results told by> > Garga. When it come to practical application, what Chamatkara Chintamani> > states is the general results that should be attributed to the native> > "before Rahu dasa", if Rahu is placed in 9th in his horoscope. But what> > Garga states is the result that should be attributed to the period> > "Rahudasa itself". What ever

Chamatkara Chintamani states is actually> > inherent in the words of Garga itself â€" it is just that Chamatkara> > Chintamani makes it verbose.> > > > So the take home is, in my case chamtkara chintamani has attributed> > during the dasha. Garga Hora did not apply during the dasha (Note:> > before rahu dasha, mars and moon- bestowed lot of awards of merit for> > me)> > > > As per Bhrigu sutra â€"> > > > PutraheenaH sudrastree sambhogi sevaka dharmaheenaH (Bhrigu Sutra)> > > > [if Rahu is in 9th house, the native may not have a son, he will engage> > in sex with the low grade women, will become a servant to others, and> > will not have a proper religious system to follow]> > > > The native may not have a son: Why? Because Rahu is a malefic and placed> > in 5th from 5thth

house (house of children) and that is why the> > derivation no children or no son. This is a result derived based on the> > principle of Bhavat Bhava. causing negative effect to the 5> > > > He will engage in sex with low grade women: Why? Because 9th house> > indicate 3rd from 7th â€" i.e. servants or helpers of his wife. Rahu's> > influence in Lagna (Rahu aspects 5th from 9th, i.e. lagna?) is more in> > lagna especially when placed in 9th house.> > > > He will become a servant to others: Why? Because Rahu is the> > significator of lying, cheating, aged, servants, who pass through a bad> > phase of life.> > > > He will not have a proper religion to follow: Why? True religion and> > spirituality always comes from with in. But when lie, prejudice, ego,> > and the bad phase of life takes the upper hand

â€" we start lying> > more, start depending on wrong gurus and wrong religious orders; we may> > change religion and may fall into bad company. So the advice is that> > extra care should be taken to avoid any such mishaps during this period.> > > > //Here too the results indicated by Bhrigu is to be applied in Rahu dasa> > itself and not in a general sense. //> > > > > > > > Ok, applying rahu in 9th indicated by bhrigu duirng my rahu dasha- God> > did blessed me with son during this dasha. Again religion has not> > declined or changed. I never had to become anybody's servant> > (because I am my own master!!). Regarding sex with low grade women, does> > not apply to me. I am married to the same man. Rahu is a planet for> > attraction. I did appear attractive to many all through this dasha, > >

(even now [;)] ). I have passed 17 years of this dasha , now that is not> > my problem!!!! [:))]> > > > > > > > I appreciate if you can give me a reference as to where it states that> > during a dasha a particular classic applies and before the dasha another> > classic applies> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > bhagavathi> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sonia ji, Oh! That was my mistake - I was thinking that you are speaking about "Rahu in 9th, with Rahu's depositer Moon in 7th". But you were speaking about Moon in 7th alone - which Srinivas ji points to. Since I don't want to divert from the current thread on Rahu, I leave it to Srinivas ji and you to discuss, and is moving out. :) Note: That is not a misunderstanding on your part, but a misunderstanding on my part (because I thought that we are discussing Rahu in 9th). :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Sonia Gupta" <soniagupta wrote:>> Namaste Sreenadh Ji,> > > > I did get married in Rahu dasa but for me Rahu is not in the 9th house. I> just commented on the Moon in the 7th house irrespective of other factors.> For which I thought that Rahu's position also doesn't matter. That's> misunderstanding on my part. Sorry about that.> > > > Thanks and Best Regards> > Sonia

Guest guest

Dear Bohra ji, //> I have read some where that Saturn can't do any harm to a pregnant women,because Saturn become blind.////It is mentioned in "Utter-kalamrita".So some reasons are there behind any

quotation we have to understand properly.// Can you please provide the sloka number?Love and regards,Sreenadh , "msbohra62" <msbohra62 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> > About Saturn,I have read some where but couldn't recall it where ?> I would like to share one more about Rahu,if the chart is any of 'Brahman or Dvij'(Means upper cast) than rahu causes his bad effects specially for 'Vayu-Roga".Now you will say where is this casteism in astrology.We extensively using the quote "Desh-Kaal-Paristhiti".> > It is mentioned in "Utter-kalamrita".So some reasons are there behind any quotation we have to understand properly.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra> > > , "Sreenadh" sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bohra ji,> > //> I have read some where that Saturn can't do any harm to a pregnant> > women,because Saturn become blind.//> > I never heard any such quote. Saturn does harm to pregnant women, just> > like any other planet based on his significance - what specialty Saturn> > has got when it comes to the general rules, I wonder. Anyway, the above> > quote is unknown domain to me. If anyone has any new info to share about> > the above statement provided by Bohra ji then please share - I am also> > curious to know. Till now I don't have any idea about such a concept or> > approach.> > //> Other wise it is clear to every one that if a rule is applicable> > than it is for every chart no Man/Female criteria is their.//> > Yes, it should be like that only - I trust.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

//I would like to share one more about Rahu,if the chart is any of 'Brahman or

Dvij'(Means upper cast) than rahu causes his bad effects specially for

'Vayu-Roga " .Now you will say where is this casteism in astrology.We extensively

using the quote " Desh-Kaal-Paristhiti " .

It is mentioned in " Utter-kalamrita " .So some reasons are there behind any

quotation we have to understand properly.//

Please see the Page No.156 of " Utter-Kalamrita " Interpreted by Sh.Jaganath

Bhashin.It is for Rahu and i have mentioned for the same in my post.Slok

No.51,52.

But you have mixed my two post here in your post which gives the impression that

reference was for Saturn.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " Sreenadh " <sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Bohra ji,

> //> I have read some where that Saturn can't do any harm to a pregnant

> women,because Saturn become blind.//

> //It is mentioned in " Utter-kalamrita " .So some reasons are there behind

> any

> quotation we have to understand properly.//

> Can you please provide the sloka number?

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " msbohra62 "

> <msbohra62@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >

> > About Saturn,I have read some where but couldn't recall it where ?

> > I would like to share one more about Rahu,if the chart is any of

> 'Brahman or Dvij'(Means upper cast) than rahu causes his bad effects

> specially for 'Vayu-Roga " .Now you will say where is this casteism in

> astrology.We extensively using the quote " Desh-Kaal-Paristhiti " .

> >

> > It is mentioned in " Utter-kalamrita " .So some reasons are there behind

> any quotation we have to understand properly.

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

> >

> > , " Sreenadh " sreesog@

> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bohra ji,

> > > //> I have read some where that Saturn can't do any harm to a

> pregnant

> > > women,because Saturn become blind.//

> > > I never heard any such quote. Saturn does harm to pregnant women,

> just

> > > like any other planet based on his significance - what specialty

> Saturn

> > > has got when it comes to the general rules, I wonder. Anyway, the

> above

> > > quote is unknown domain to me. If anyone has any new info to share

> about

> > > the above statement provided by Bohra ji then please share - I am

> also

> > > curious to know. Till now I don't have any idea about such a concept

> or

> > > approach.

> > > //> Other wise it is clear to every one that if a rule is applicable

> > > than it is for every chart no Man/Female criteria is their.//

> > > Yes, it should be like that only - I trust.

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

>