IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Ashtakvarga analysis of chart posted by Sunil Nair ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji You have posted the following data, for analyzing through "Ashtakvarga" technique only. 5th Feb 1962 6.05 AM Delhi As you have already mentioned. all planets, except Rahu, are in Ascendant, in Capricorn. Most of them are combust. But I will try to limit my analysis only to "Ashtakvarga" technique only, as instructed by you. The 11th house becomes very-very strong of this native with 54 Sarvaashtak points (against the average of 28) while 12th house becomes very weak with only 17 points. The Eleventh is the house of gains and income. It is also the house of friends and associates. Being the 10th from the 2nd, it shows Family reputation and standing. Being the 8th from the 4th Legacies from mother. Being the 5th from the 7th Spouse's affairs. Being the 4th from the 8th Loss of mental tranquility, legal education, testators, secret and occult knowledge. A strong 11th house indicates about these significations. The Twelfth house shows exhaustion. It also indicates liberation, the denial of ego through renunciation and surrender. It is thereby a house of Yoga and meditation. It causes isolation or separation. It shows one alone, negated by external adversity into a state of sorrow, or negated by inner peace into enlightenment. A very weak 12th house indicates that the native will not be interested in spiritual activities like meditation etc. Being the 9th from the 4th, it indicates foreign education and residence. Being the 3rd from the 10th, it signifies journeys connected with career. Weak 12 house indicates that native will not be residing in foreign lands and career related jouneys will be very-very less. The 2nd house is also quite weak. with 21 points only. The second house immediately follows the First house, and thus shows the period of childhood. I think, childhood of native was not very pleasant. As the house of speech, it shows intellect and the capacity for communication ("Vak-patuta"). Basically, it shows how we operate and express ourselves in life. The content of 'truth' in speech is also signified by this house. Weak 2nd house will diminish all these significations and native may be a liar in his speech. Venus has got ZERO points in the 7th house. Venus is "Lady" and 7th house is "Spouse". I am afraid that this person (if native is a male) - will ever get married. Even if he gets married, he will remain unable to enjoy the real bliss of marital life. "Ashtakvarga" is all about "contribution" by various planets to the planet being checked, in the natal-chart. As many planets contribute to the concerned planet, as much "auspicious" it becomes. The maximum number of "contributed points" may be EIGHT. Thus, four is the average. Further, the strength of the concerned planet is enhanced if it is posited in a sign which is stronger in "Sarvaashtak", having more than 28 points. The third, and very important aspect of this check is that how many planets in a natal chart are posited in a sign, in which, the "kaskshya lord" itself is a contributor. Suppose, two planet are having 5 points each, but one of them (planet-A) is posited at in the contributor's kakshya and another (planet-B) is posited in a non-contributor's kakshya, than, though both of them seem to be similar in auspiciousness but in fact, planet-A would be much more beneficial to the native in comparison to the planet-B. Following table, though, looks very small but contains a lot of information. Below each planet, there are written two values with an "e" or "i" in between. For example, "4e27"; "5i23"; "4e26" etc. The first figure shows number of "benefic points" obtained by the concerned planet (eg:, 4, 5, 7 etc.). The last two digits (like 27, 29, 37 etc.) shows the Ashtakvarga strength of the sign in which concerned planet is posited. If the middle (2nd ) character is "e", it denotes that concerned planet is posited in a contributor's kakshya. If the middle (2nd ) character is "i", it denotes that concerned planet is posited in a non-contributor's kakshya. The following table is also showing the total number of planets in a horoscope which are in "contributor's kakshyas". As many planets are posited in "contributor's kakshya" (denoted below as number of "e") in a natal chart, as much support it gets from concerned planets. The positive significations of those planets get fructified. The planetary periods of those planets are normally good for the native. Vice-versa, if most of the planets are in "non-contributor's kakshyas" (denoted below as "i"), the negative significations of those planets come into play and the planetary periods of those planets are normally bad for the native. Ashtakvarga status of the planets in D01 & D09 is as follows: # Sun Moon Mars Merc Jupi Venu Satu Rahu Ketu [e] # D01: 3i24 3e24 3e24 5i24 5i24 3e24 2i24 5e19 1i24 [4] # D09: 4e23 3e23 3i24 4i22 5i22 5e22 3i32 6e23 2i22 [4] In following analysis, I have converted the Ashtakvarga strength of planets and houses into percentage terms for easy understanding. 50% is "Average" and anything below average has been classified into three categories as "Inadequate", "Poor" and "Worst" in decling order. Same way, above average figures have been classified into three caegories - as "Fair", "Good" and Excellent" in ascending order. Natal promises about "Quality of conjugal life": ======================================== (a) Check-list for Sarvaashtak of D01: ----- Strength of 7th House : 33.93% [inadequate] Venus Ashtakvarga points in 7th house : 0.00% [Worst] Strength of 7th House from Venus : 33.93% [inadequate] Venus Ashtakvarga points in 7th from itself : 0.00% [Worst] Venus's exact Akvg. status in posited sign : 3e24 L07 [Moon]'s beneficence towards 7th house : 61.22% [Fair] L07 [Moon]'s Akvg. status in posited sign : 3e24 (b) Check-list for Sarvaashtak of D09: ----- Strength of 7th House : 41.07% [inadequate] Venus Ashtakvarga points in 7th house : 34.62% [inadequate] Strength of 7th House from Venus : 41.07% [inadequate] Venus Ashtakvarga points in 7th from itself : 57.69% [Fair] Venus's exact Akvg. status in posited sign : 5e22 L07 [Moon]'s beneficence towards 7th house : 36.73% [inadequate] L07 [Moon]'s Akvg. status in posited sign : 3e23 Longevity, health and overall personality: =================================== 1st House strength in Sarvaashtak of D01 : 42.86% [Average] 1st House strength in Sarvaashtak of D09 : 64.29% [Fair] L01 [saturn]'s Ashtakvarga status in D01 : 2i24 L01 [saturn]'s Ashtakvarga status in D09 : 3i32 L01's beneficence towards Ascendant in D01 : 30.77% [inadequate] L01's beneficence towards Ascendant in D09 : 92.31% [Excellent] Regards, Shyam S Kansal , "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:dear Bohra ji ,Bhaskar ji and all esteemed memebrs of this grp Now let us hav some fun based on chart ( tho not actualy as there is one week diffrnce ) posted by shri bohra ji i am using same week here is the chart 5th feb 1962 6.05 AM delhi pls see the chart ,see kalasarpa dosha ,combustplanets ,all planets in one rasi but my question is diffrnt pls base only ashta varga and see the chart anytakers ?? i think Ashta varga astrologers r there is our grp too( i amccing to one too person who can answer us more precisely based on theirtheory let us hav some fun rgrds sunil nair

Guest guest

Dear shyam Kansal ji Many many thanks for participating in this funny discussion as it is strted by shri Bohra ji I will post my commnts later sure the nativ is a Male sorry that i dont mentioned earlier Hope all will participate in methods they r famililiar tho i stress fro ashta varga i think this chart can reveal a lot abt ashta varga concept Also there is a grp which specilise in ashta vargas system as taught by shri krushna ji ( KAS grp )i will try to cc this mail to their grp also and cross post all discussions here if they take up this chart rgrds sunil nair , "Shyam S. Kansal" <jyotishee wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji> > You have posted the following data, for analyzing through "Ashtakvarga"> technique only.> > 5th Feb 1962> 6.05 AM> Delhi> > As you have already mentioned. all planets, except Rahu, are in> Ascendant, in Capricorn. Most of them are combust. But I will try> to limit my analysis only to "Ashtakvarga" technique only, as> instructed by you.> > The 11th house becomes very-very strong of this native with 54> Sarvaashtak points (against the average of 28) while 12th house> becomes very weak with only 17 points.> > The Eleventh is the house of gains and income. It is also the house of> friends and associates. Being the 10th from the 2nd, it shows Family> reputation and standing. Being the 8th from the 4th Legacies from> mother. Being the 5th from the 7th Spouse's affairs. Being the 4th from> the 8th Loss of mental tranquility, legal education, testators, secret> and occult knowledge. A strong 11th house indicates about these> significations.> > The Twelfth house shows exhaustion. It also indicates liberation, the> denial of ego through renunciation and surrender. It is thereby a house> of Yoga and meditation. It causes isolation or separation. It shows one> alone, negated by external adversity into a state of sorrow, or negated> by inner peace into enlightenment. A very weak 12th house indicates that> the native will not be interested in spiritual activities like> meditation etc. Being the 9th from the 4th, it indicates foreign> education and residence. Being the 3rd from the 10th, it signifies> journeys connected with career. Weak 12 house indicates that native will> not be residing in foreign lands and career related jouneys will be> very-very less.> > The 2nd house is also quite weak. with 21 points only. The second house> immediately follows the First house, and thus shows the period of> childhood. I think, childhood of native was not very pleasant. As> the house of speech, it shows intellect and the capacity for> communication ("Vak-patuta"). Basically, it shows how we operate and> express ourselves in life. The content of 'truth' in speech is also> signified by this house. Weak 2nd house will diminish all these> significations and native may be a liar in his speech.> > Venus has got ZERO points in the 7th house. Venus is "Lady" and> 7th house is "Spouse". I am afraid that this person (if native is> a male) - will ever get married. Even if he gets married, he will> remain unable to enjoy the real bliss of marital life.> > "Ashtakvarga" is all about "contribution" by various planets to the> planet being checked, in the natal-chart. As many planets contribute to> the concerned planet, as much "auspicious" it becomes. The maximum> number of "contributed points" may be EIGHT. Thus, four is the average.> Further, the strength of the concerned planet is enhanced if it is> posited in a sign which is stronger in "Sarvaashtak", having more than> 28 points. The third, and very important aspect of this check is that> how many planets in a natal chart are posited in a sign, in which, the> "kaskshya lord" itself is a contributor. Suppose, two planet are having> 5 points each, but one of them (planet-A) is posited at in the> contributor's kakshya and another (planet-B) is posited in a> non-contributor's kakshya, than, though both of them seem to be similar> in auspiciousness but in fact, planet-A would be much more beneficial to> the native in comparison to the planet-B.> > Following table, though, looks very small but contains a lot of> information. Below each planet, there are written two values with an "e"> or "i" in between. For example, "4e27"; "5i23"; "4e26" etc. The first> figure shows number of "benefic points" obtained by the concerned planet> (eg:, 4, 5, 7 etc.). The last two digits (like 27, 29, 37 etc.) shows> the Ashtakvarga strength of the sign in which concerned planet is> posited. If the middle (2nd ) character is "e", it denotes that> concerned planet is posited in a contributor's kakshya. If the middle> (2nd ) character is "i", it denotes that concerned planet is posited in> a non-contributor's kakshya.> > The following table is also showing the total number of planets in a> horoscope which are in "contributor's kakshyas". As many planets are> posited in "contributor's kakshya" (denoted below as number of "e") in a> natal chart, as much support it gets from concerned planets. The> positive significations of those planets get fructified. The planetary> periods of those planets are normally good for the native. Vice-versa,> if most of the planets are in "non-contributor's kakshyas" (denoted> below as "i"), the negative significations of those planets come into> play and the planetary periods of those planets are normally bad for the> native.> > Ashtakvarga status of the planets in D01 & D09 is as follows:> # Sun Moon Mars Merc Jupi Venu Satu Rahu Ketu [e]> # D01: 3i24 3e24 3e24 5i24 5i24 3e24 2i24 5e19 1i24 [4]> # D09: 4e23 3e23 3i24 4i22 5i22 5e22 3i32 6e23 2i22 [4]> > > In following analysis, I have converted the Ashtakvarga strength> of planets and houses into percentage terms for easy> understanding. 50% is "Average" and anything below average has> been classified into three categories as "Inadequate", "Poor" and> "Worst" in decling order. Same way, above average figures have> been classified into three caegories - as "Fair", "Good" and> Excellent" in ascending order.> > Natal promises about "Quality of conjugal life":> ========================================> > (a) Check-list for Sarvaashtak of D01:> -----> Strength of 7th House> : 33.93% [inadequate]> Venus Ashtakvarga points in 7th house : 0.00% [Worst]> Strength of 7th House from Venus : 33.93%> [inadequate]> Venus Ashtakvarga points in 7th from itself : 0.00% [Worst]> Venus's exact Akvg. status in posited sign : 3e24> L07 [Moon]'s beneficence towards 7th house : 61.22% [Fair]> L07 [Moon]'s Akvg. status in posited sign : 3e24> > > (b) Check-list for Sarvaashtak of D09:> -----> Strength of 7th House> : 41.07% [inadequate]> Venus Ashtakvarga points in 7th house : 34.62%> [inadequate]> Strength of 7th House from Venus : 41.07%> [inadequate]> Venus Ashtakvarga points in 7th from itself : 57.69% [Fair]> Venus's exact Akvg. status in posited sign : 5e22> L07 [Moon]'s beneficence towards 7th house : 36.73% [inadequate]> L07 [Moon]'s Akvg. status in posited sign : 3e23> > Longevity, health and overall personality:> ===================================> 1st House strength in Sarvaashtak of D01 : 42.86% [Average]> 1st House strength in Sarvaashtak of D09 : 64.29% [Fair]> L01 [saturn]'s Ashtakvarga status in D01 : 2i24> L01 [saturn]'s Ashtakvarga status in D09 : 3i32> L01's beneficence towards Ascendant in D01 : 30.77% [inadequate]> L01's beneficence towards Ascendant in D09 : 92.31% [Excellent]> > > Regards,> Shyam S Kansal> > > > , "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > dear Bohra ji ,Bhaskar ji and all esteemed memebrs of this grp> > Now let us hav some fun based on chart ( tho not actualy as there is one> week diffrnce ) posted by shri bohra ji> > i am using same week> > here is the chart> > 5th feb 1962> > 6.05 AM> > delhi> > pls see the chart ,> > see kalasarpa dosha ,combustplanets ,all planets in one rasi> > but my question is diffrnt> > pls base only ashta varga and see the chart> > anytakers ?? i think Ashta varga astrologers r there is our grp too( i> amccing to one too person who can answer us more precisely based on> theirtheory> > let us hav some fun> > rgrds sunil nair>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji, Kansal ji and group,Thank you Kansal ji for your nice, detailed analysis. It was good learning lesson. I generally try to look at charts from AV angle but that remains a cursory approach as finally it is a mix and match that works for me. Here I am trying to stick to AV aproach only. Please allow me to submit some observations:

Gola and Shakat nabhas yogas operative in the chart and lagna is too accentuated. The person can be too full of self and a pain to others as no one else exists in their field of vision. We can’t say how much AV method can be applicable here.

Upchay sthanas 3/6/10/11 are getting maximum points and 11H having the best score. But how the native is able to work on the upchay may become a problem with such a cluster in lagna and a lot of working also depends upon the aspects and placements a house gets.

Though total SAV points are important, but it is also true that a planet having given good points in any rashi will give good results, despite low score in SAV. It will be able to give good results of its own houses of it has given good AV points in that sign.

I understand that marriage per se is more of 7H/7L governed activity and happiness and quality of marriage/spouse should be seen from venus. This person is likely to get married as all planets aspect 7H and dasha of 7H rahu at his prime must give him marriage. 7L Moon has given above average score in 7H and more than half the planets are under star lordship of moon. He will be forever inclined to get married. But venus giving 0 points will not let him have quality marriage.

Venus is lord of 5/10 houses, and it gives 7 points in 5H and 3 points in 10H. The person will be creative and pursue a creative or art-related vocation as Venus also gives good points in 3/9/11 houses. But Venus being weak in own karmasthan could give slackness and low standards of work.

We cannot overlook the quality of Venus, as it is in saturn’s sign, combust and closely conjunct Ketu. It is also close to 6L retro mercury and 3/12L neecha Jup. Venus obviously is ill-disposed and give all bad qualities of venus. The person may be of loose character and low moral conduct and can be a womanizer also. Good score of bad venus in 5/11 houses can result in extramarital affairs and friendship with women. 0 points in 7H also results in marriage not being happy.

However, this 5L venus in lagna, at the same time will give him progeny as venus gives good score in 5H, and Jup aspects 5H/7H/9H. He may not be a good father though.

It seems the person will get everything in life, parents, wife, children, profession, money, but will value nothing and squander away everything.Would like to invite opinions from other members. Bohra ji I hope, can throw light on such a chart as he’s somewhat familiar with working of clustered planets, though each chart has its own peculiarities.

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear neelam ji many thanks for ur analysis ,it was every educativ and informativ like kansal jis post .Sure i will inform later abt the outcome and request all memebrs to participate in this funny chart .This is a real challenge to astrologers but we must practise such charts too to make ourself perfect ( atleast we Know one of our memebr has this kind of chart and i heard another Kp astrologer in US also has similar chart as they all born around same period of saptagraha /ashta graha yoga s ) so i again request every one to use any system of their own if possible ashtavarga too ( i request on ashtavarga due to reason as this chart givs almost ideal ashtavarga points prescribed by parasara -who said such system is ideal for manda budhies -(i am not a adept in ashta varga )let us hav some fun cum learning ( I will keep open this blind quiz for 7 more days till 20th of june 2009 and i will disclose the results and facts on next day ) rgrds sunil nair , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji, Kansal ji and group,> > Thank you Kansal ji for your nice, detailed analysis. It was good learning> lesson. I generally try to look at charts from AV angle but that remains a> cursory approach as finally it is a mix and match that works for me. Here I> am trying to stick to AV aproach only. Please allow me to submit some> observations:> > Gola and Shakat nabhas yogas operative in the chart and lagna is too> accentuated. The person can be too full of self and a pain to others as no> one else exists in their field of vision. We can't say how much AV method> can be applicable here.> > Upchay sthanas 3/6/10/11 are getting maximum points and 11H having the best> score. But how the native is able to work on the upchay may become a problem> with such a cluster in lagna and a lot of working also depends upon the> aspects and placements a house gets.> > Though total SAV points are important, but it is also true that a planet> having given good points in any rashi will give good results, despite low> score in SAV. It will be able to give good results of its own houses of it> has given good AV points in that sign.> > I understand that marriage per se is more of 7H/7L governed activity and> happiness and quality of marriage/spouse should be seen from venus.* **This> person is likely to get married *as all planets aspect 7H and dasha of 7H> rahu at his prime must give him marriage. 7L Moon has given above average> score in 7H and more than half the planets are under star lordship of moon.> He will be forever inclined to get married. But *venus giving 0 points will> not let him have quality marriage*.> > Venus is lord of 5/10 houses, and it gives 7 points in 5H and 3 points in> 10H. *The person will be creative and pursue a creative or art-related> vocation* as Venus also gives good points in 3/9/11 houses. *But Venus being> weak in own karmasthan could give slackness and low standards of work.*> > We cannot overlook the quality of Venus, as it is in saturn's sign, combust> and closely conjunct Ketu. It is also close to 6L retro mercury and 3/12L> neecha Jup. Venus obviously is ill-disposed and give all bad qualities of> venus. *The person may be of loose character and low moral conduct and can> be a womanizer also*. *Good score of bad venus in 5/11 houses can result in> extramarital affairs and friendship with women. 0 points in 7H also results> in marriage not being happy.*> > However, this *5L venus in lagna, at the same time will give him progeny* as> venus gives good score in 5H, and Jup aspects 5H/7H/9H. *He may not be a> good father though.*> > *It seems the person will get everything in life, parents, wife, children,> profession, money, but will value nothing and squander away everything.*> > Would like to invite opinions from other members. Bohra ji I hope, can throw> light on such a chart as he's somewhat familiar with working of clustered> planets, though each chart has its own peculiarities.> > Regards> Neelam>

Guest guest

Dear Sir(s),

I was going through this email and got caught by the following para:

>The 2nd house is also quite weak. with 21 points only. The second house> immediately follows the First house, and thus shows the period of> childhood. I think, childhood of native was not very pleasant. As> the house of speech, it shows intellect and the capacity for> communication ("Vak-patuta" ). Basically, it shows how we operate and> express ourselves in life. The content of 'truth' in speech is also> signified by this house. Weak 2nd house will diminish all these> significations and native may be a liar in his speech.

In my ashtakvarga chart, 2nd house has 22 points (very weak) and 1st house has 35 (good). As per the above conclusion, I should be a liar in my speech :) But I am not, if anything I talk mostly truth (guess we all have to lie in certain circumstances in life), infact I have been advised by elders constantly to not to talk absolute truth all the time, atleast not in a blatant manner, which I have followed. I, personally, severely resent people who lie (exceptions apply) and play smart, thats my nature. And regarding my speech or talking skills, I believe I do captivate small groups with my talk.

I am not trying to prove anything here, but just saying about my ashtakvarga points and behavior. But please do correct me, if I got something wrong from the above interpretation.

Thanks and Regards,

Serenity.

--- On Sat, 6/13/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Re: Ashtakvarga analysis of chart posted by Sunil Nair ji Date: Saturday, June 13, 2009, 2:05 AM

Dear shyam Kansal ji Many many thanks for participating in this funny discussion as it is strted by shri Bohra ji I will post my commnts later sure the nativ is a Male sorry that i dont mentioned earlier Hope all will participate in methods they r famililiar tho i stress fro ashta varga i think this chart can reveal a lot abt ashta varga concept Also there is a grp which specilise in ashta vargas system as taught by shri krushna ji ( KAS grp )i will try to cc this mail to their grp also and cross post all discussions here if they take up this chart rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, "Shyam S. Kansal" <jyotishee@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji> > You have posted the following data, for analyzing through

"Ashtakvarga"> technique only.> > 5th Feb 1962> 6.05 AM> Delhi> > As you have already mentioned. all planets, except Rahu, are in> Ascendant, in Capricorn. Most of them are combust. But I will try> to limit my analysis only to "Ashtakvarga" technique only, as> instructed by you.> > The 11th house becomes very-very strong of this native with 54> Sarvaashtak points (against the average of 28) while 12th house> becomes very weak with only 17 points.> > The Eleventh is the house of gains and income. It is also the house of> friends and associates. Being the 10th from the 2nd, it shows Family> reputation and standing. Being the 8th from the 4th Legacies from> mother. Being the 5th from the 7th Spouse's affairs. Being the 4th from> the 8th Loss of mental tranquility, legal education, testators, secret> and occult

knowledge. A strong 11th house indicates about these> significations.> > The Twelfth house shows exhaustion. It also indicates liberation, the> denial of ego through renunciation and surrender. It is thereby a house> of Yoga and meditation. It causes isolation or separation. It shows one> alone, negated by external adversity into a state of sorrow, or negated> by inner peace into enlightenment. A very weak 12th house indicates that> the native will not be interested in spiritual activities like> meditation etc. Being the 9th from the 4th, it indicates foreign> education and residence. Being the 3rd from the 10th, it signifies> journeys connected with career. Weak 12 house indicates that native will> not be residing in foreign lands and career related jouneys will be> very-very less.> > The 2nd house is also quite weak. with 21 points only. The second

house> immediately follows the First house, and thus shows the period of> childhood. I think, childhood of native was not very pleasant. As> the house of speech, it shows intellect and the capacity for> communication ("Vak-patuta" ). Basically, it shows how we operate and> express ourselves in life. The content of 'truth' in speech is also> signified by this house. Weak 2nd house will diminish all these> significations and native may be a liar in his speech.> > Venus has got ZERO points in the 7th house. Venus is "Lady" and> 7th house is "Spouse". I am afraid that this person (if native is> a male) - will ever get married. Even if he gets married, he will> remain unable to enjoy the real bliss of marital life.> > "Ashtakvarga" is all about "contribution" by various planets to the> planet being checked, in the natal-chart. As many planets contribute

to> the concerned planet, as much "auspicious" it becomes. The maximum> number of "contributed points" may be EIGHT. Thus, four is the average.> Further, the strength of the concerned planet is enhanced if it is> posited in a sign which is stronger in "Sarvaashtak" , having more than> 28 points. The third, and very important aspect of this check is that> how many planets in a natal chart are posited in a sign, in which, the> "kaskshya lord" itself is a contributor. Suppose, two planet are having> 5 points each, but one of them (planet-A) is posited at in the> contributor' s kakshya and another (planet-B) is posited in a> non-contributor' s kakshya, than, though both of them seem to be similar> in auspiciousness but in fact, planet-A would be much more beneficial to> the native in comparison to the planet-B.> > Following table, though, looks very small but

contains a lot of> information. Below each planet, there are written two values with an "e"> or "i" in between. For example, "4e27"; "5i23"; "4e26" etc. The first> figure shows number of "benefic points" obtained by the concerned planet> (eg:, 4, 5, 7 etc.). The last two digits (like 27, 29, 37 etc.) shows> the Ashtakvarga strength of the sign in which concerned planet is> posited. If the middle (2nd ) character is "e", it denotes that> concerned planet is posited in a contributor' s kakshya. If the middle> (2nd ) character is "i", it denotes that concerned planet is posited in> a non-contributor' s kakshya.> > The following table is also showing the total number of planets in a> horoscope which are in "contributor' s kakshyas". As many planets are> posited in "contributor' s kakshya" (denoted below as number of "e") in a> natal chart, as much support it

gets from concerned planets. The> positive significations of those planets get fructified. The planetary> periods of those planets are normally good for the native. Vice-versa,> if most of the planets are in "non-contributor' s kakshyas" (denoted> below as "i"), the negative significations of those planets come into> play and the planetary periods of those planets are normally bad for the> native.> > Ashtakvarga status of the planets in D01 & D09 is as follows:> # Sun Moon Mars Merc Jupi Venu Satu Rahu Ketu [e]> # D01: 3i24 3e24 3e24 5i24 5i24 3e24 2i24 5e19 1i24 [4]> # D09: 4e23 3e23 3i24 4i22 5i22 5e22 3i32 6e23 2i22 [4]> > > In following analysis, I have converted the Ashtakvarga strength> of planets and houses into percentage terms for easy> understanding. 50% is "Average" and anything below average has> been classified into

three categories as "Inadequate" , "Poor" and> "Worst" in decling order. Same way, above average figures have> been classified into three caegories - as "Fair", "Good" and> Excellent" in ascending order.> > Natal promises about "Quality of conjugal life":> ============ ========= ========= ========= => > (a) Check-list for Sarvaashtak of D01:> ------------ --------- --------- --------> Strength of 7th House> : 33.93% [inadequate]> Venus Ashtakvarga points in 7th house : 0.00% [Worst]> Strength of 7th House from Venus : 33.93%> [inadequate]> Venus Ashtakvarga points in 7th from itself : 0.00% [Worst]> Venus's exact Akvg. status in posited sign : 3e24> L07 [Moon]'s beneficence towards 7th house : 61.22% [Fair]> L07 [Moon]'s Akvg. status in posited sign : 3e24> > > (b) Check-list for Sarvaashtak of D09:>

------------ --------- --------- --------> Strength of 7th House> : 41.07% [inadequate]> Venus Ashtakvarga points in 7th house : 34.62%> [inadequate]> Strength of 7th House from Venus : 41.07%> [inadequate]> Venus Ashtakvarga points in 7th from itself : 57.69% [Fair]> Venus's exact Akvg. status in posited sign : 5e22> L07 [Moon]'s beneficence towards 7th house : 36.73% [inadequate]> L07 [Moon]'s Akvg. status in posited sign : 3e23> > Longevity, health and overall personality:> ============ ========= ========= =====> 1st House strength in Sarvaashtak of D01 : 42.86% [Average]> 1st House strength in Sarvaashtak of D09 : 64.29% [Fair]> L01 [saturn]'s Ashtakvarga status in D01 : 2i24> L01 [saturn]'s Ashtakvarga status in D09 : 3i32> L01's beneficence towards Ascendant in D01 : 30.77% [inadequate]> L01's beneficence towards

Ascendant in D09 : 92.31% [Excellent]> > > Regards,> Shyam S Kansal> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > dear Bohra ji ,Bhaskar ji and all esteemed memebrs of this grp> > Now let us hav some fun based on chart ( tho not actualy as there is one> week diffrnce ) posted by shri bohra ji> > i am using same week> > here is the chart> > 5th feb 1962> > 6.05 AM> > delhi> > pls see the chart ,> > see kalasarpa dosha ,combustplanets ,all planets in one rasi> > but my question is diffrnt> > pls base only ashta varga and see the chart> > anytakers ?? i think Ashta varga astrologers r there is our grp too( i> amccing to one too person who can answer us more

precisely based on> theirtheory> > let us hav some fun> > rgrds sunil nair>

Guest guest

dear gaurav Ghosh ji Thanks for anlaysis and post Pls dont worry abt that u r beginer /elder or is ur knowledge is half baked etc ,it is others who shud judge u not u urself . if u boldly approach any thing u can master it ,The will to test what we learned is first critiria in mastering the subjuct than always do post mortems surgeries tho it is another way of learning but not a way of proof of a theory .which i find with many fossilised astrologers ,they r good when the problem is known but not so best when in coming for predictions which is basic purpose of astrology .we know lot of grps in are mainly triving on post event justifications tru various novel methods inveneted by them i appreciate ur post and will disclose results as promised on the later datethanking u once again and request all other memebrs also to participate in this thread actualy we r all learning frm ur approaches ,whther it is correct or not is secondary .so pls participate in this discussion without any worry of failures 'rgrds sunil nair , "" <gaurav.ghosh wrote:>> ||Jai Ramakrishna||> Dear Sunilji,> As you are aware my knowledge in astrology is like half-cooked mushroom/chicken. You cant do anything with it---neither you can cook for making it palatable--but there are chances of getting it overcooked. > I will try with my limited knowledge--too little knowledge I have about application of Ashtakavarga.> When I open this chart & see the SAV--I literally get perplexed looking at the 11H from Lagna in SAV. It has got 54 points!!! :o. Perhaps I have never seen someone's chart with points beyond 42, as of now, in any house.> With multiple planets in Lagna & that too with Natural Atmakarak Sun--with most of positive planets in combustion/retrogression mode.> > Most of the planets are driven by Mars in this horoscope--through the ownership of Nakshatra, while Mars himself is in the Nakshatra of Sun--Lord of 8H in this horoscope. The native must have had some sudden gains in his life--profession, financially. This chart may belong to some tycoon--specialist in buildings/estates or into promoting of projects etc.Professionwise, he has been excellent, however, of late, for the past 2-3 years, his odd period has started, & fate is not giving him fullsupport--Sani Dasa Budh Bhukti+Transit of Sani in Leo, in 8H from Lagna.> Regarding Marital life, as many members also focussed--I see very limited possibilities of successful marital life. Nevertheless, 7L Moon is in own Nakshatra--he will succeed in business, but Moon actually is in the midway of Lagna Bhava & Dhanabhava, whilst from Patnibhava, Moon falls in 8H--an indication of delayed marriage/no marriage/unhappiness. Further, Moon is in very close conjunction with Sun--Lord of 8H in this case. Natural Karak for wife, Venus is also combusted & in inimical Nakshatra. So delayed marriage/unhappiness in married life is possible.> This person may have quite health issues--like bone/joints related problem.> > Now looking at SAV--the 5 Down, 10 Up & 11 Up syndrome quite matches with the reading of this chart, as I have given. [This theory is being proposed by Col. A.K. Gour in his book professions].> 5H from Lagna has 25 points, 10 H has 36 points & 11H has 54 points!!!> > Anyways, these are my humble thoughts---perplexing 8 planets in chart, is somehow unlocked by Bhava Chalit.> Thank you,> Gaurav.> > , "sunil nair" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > > > dear Bohra ji ,Bhaskar ji and all esteemed memebrs of this grp> > > > > > Now let us hav some fun based on chart ( tho not actualy as there is one> > week diffrnce ) posted by shri bohra ji> > > > i am using same week> > > > here is the chart> > > > 5th feb 1962> > > > 6.05 AM> > > > delhi> > > > pls see the chart ,> > > > see kalasarpa dosha ,combustplanets ,all planets in one rasi> > > > but my question is diffrnt> > > > pls base only ashta varga and see the chart> > > > any takers ?? i think Ashta varga astrologers r there is our grp too( i> > am ccing to one too person who can answer us more precisely based on> > their theory> > > > let us hav some fun> > > > rgrds sunil nair> >>

Guest guest

Pranams,Mr.Nair ji,More Bindus in 11th house thab 12th house - More income less expences.More Bindus in 11th house than 10th house -He earns more but less works.More Bindus in his lagna than his 12th house - He gains wealth day by day..More Bindus in his 11th house than his 4th house - He is having gain of good vehicle.More than 30 Bindus in his 10th and 11th house it is someting like Athi yoga,he would be leder for a group or gang.In the group of three viz.Asc,4th H and 11th H he has more than 30 Bindus in the 11th house only - He would be very rich / wealthy after his 60th age. 1st H has more Bindus than 7 th house -his wife would be more adjustable.The above are few of my observations on the chart.Thanks,Dhananjayan--- On Sat, 13/6/09, sunil

nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Re:Ashtakvarga analysis of chart posted by Sunil Nair ji Date: Saturday, 13 June, 2009, 10:20 PM

dear gaurav Ghosh ji Thanks for anlaysis and post Pls dont worry abt that u r beginer /elder or is ur knowledge is half baked etc ,it is others who shud judge u not u urself . if u boldly approach any thing u can master it ,The will to test what we learned is first critiria in mastering the subjuct than always do post mortems surgeries tho it is another way of learning but not a way of proof of a theory .which i find with many fossilised astrologers ,they r good when the problem is known but not so best when in coming for predictions which is basic purpose of astrology .we know lot of grps in are mainly triving on post event justifications tru various novel methods inveneted by them i appreciate ur post and will disclose results as promised on the later datethanking u once again and request all other memebrs also

to participate in this thread actualy we r all learning frm ur approaches ,whther it is correct or not is secondary .so pls participate in this discussion without any worry of failures 'rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, "" <gaurav.ghosh@ ...> wrote:>> ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> Dear Sunilji,> As you are aware my knowledge in astrology is like half-cooked mushroom/chicken. You cant do anything with it---neither you can cook for making it palatable--but there are chances of getting it overcooked. > I will try with my limited knowledge--too little knowledge I have about application of Ashtakavarga.> When I open this chart & see the SAV--I literally get perplexed looking at the 11H from Lagna in SAV. It has got 54 points!!! :o. Perhaps I have never seen someone's chart with points beyond 42, as of

now, in any house.> With multiple planets in Lagna & that too with Natural Atmakarak Sun--with most of positive planets in combustion/retrogre ssion mode.> > Most of the planets are driven by Mars in this horoscope--through the ownership of Nakshatra, while Mars himself is in the Nakshatra of Sun--Lord of 8H in this horoscope. The native must have had some sudden gains in his life--profession, financially. This chart may belong to some tycoon--specialist in buildings/estates or into promoting of projects etc.Professionwise, he has been excellent, however, of late, for the past 2-3 years, his odd period has started, & fate is not giving him fullsupport- -Sani Dasa Budh Bhukti+Transit of Sani in Leo, in 8H from Lagna.> Regarding Marital life, as many members also focussed--I see very limited possibilities of successful marital life. Nevertheless, 7L Moon is in own Nakshatra--he will succeed in business, but Moon

actually is in the midway of Lagna Bhava & Dhanabhava, whilst from Patnibhava, Moon falls in 8H--an indication of delayed marriage/no marriage/unhappines s. Further, Moon is in very close conjunction with Sun--Lord of 8H in this case. Natural Karak for wife, Venus is also combusted & in inimical Nakshatra. So delayed marriage/unhappines s in married life is possible.> This person may have quite health issues--like bone/joints related problem.> > Now looking at SAV--the 5 Down, 10 Up & 11 Up syndrome quite matches with the reading of this chart, as I have given.. [This theory is being proposed by Col. A.K. Gour in his book professions] .> 5H from Lagna has 25 points, 10 H has 36 points & 11H has 54 points!!!> > Anyways, these are my humble thoughts---perplexi ng 8 planets in chart, is somehow unlocked by Bhava Chalit.> Thank you,> Gaurav.> > ancient_indian_

astrology, "sunil nair" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > > > dear Bohra ji ,Bhaskar ji and all esteemed memebrs of this grp> > > > > > Now let us hav some fun based on chart ( tho not actualy as there is one> > week diffrnce ) posted by shri bohra ji> > > > i am using same week> > > > here is the chart> > > > 5th feb 1962> > > > 6.05 AM> > > > delhi> > > > pls see the chart ,> > > > see kalasarpa dosha ,combustplanets ,all planets in one rasi> > > > but my question is diffrnt> > > > pls base only ashta varga and see the chart> > > > any takers ?? i think Ashta varga astrologers r there is our grp too( i> > am ccing to one too person who can

answer us more precisely based on> > their theory> > > > let us hav some fun> > > > rgrds sunil nair> >>

New Email addresses available on

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Guest guest

dear Dhananjayan ji Thanks for trying the chart esp tru ashta varga way i will giv my opinion later after most of the memebers has tried it rgrds sunil nair , Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> > Mr.Nair ji,> > More Bindus in 11th house thab 12th house - More income less expences.> > More Bindus in 11th house than 10th house -He earns more but less works.> > > More Bindus in his lagna than his 12th house - He gains wealth day by day.> > More Bindus in his 11th house than his 4th house - He is having gain of good vehicle.> > > More than 30 Bindus in his 10th and 11th house it is someting like Athi yoga,he would be leder for a group or gang.> > In the group of three viz.Asc,4th H and 11th H he has more than 30 Bindus in the 11th house only - He would be very rich / wealthy after his 60th age.> > 1st H has more Bindus than 7 th house -his wife would be more adjustable..> > The above are few of my observations on the chart.> Thanks,> > Dhananjayan> > > > --- On Sat, 13/6/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala Re:Ashtakvarga analysis of chart posted by Sunil Nair ji> > Saturday, 13 June, 2009, 10:20 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > dear gaurav Ghosh ji > > Thanks for anlaysis and post > > Pls dont worry abt that u r beginer /elder or is ur knowledge is half baked etc ,it is others who shud judge u not u urself .> > if u boldly approach any thing u can master it ,The will to test what we learned is first critiria in mastering the subjuct than always do post mortems surgeries tho it is another way of learning but not a way of proof of a theory .> > which i find with many fossilised astrologers ,they r good when the problem is known but not so best when in coming for predictions which is basic purpose of astrology .> > we know lot of grps in are mainly triving on post event justifications tru various novel methods inveneted by them > > i appreciate ur post and will disclose results as promised on the later date> > thanking u once again and request all other memebrs also to participate in this thread > > actualy we r all learning frm ur approaches ,whther it is correct or not is secondary .> > so pls participate in this discussion without any worry of failures > > > 'rgrds sunil nair > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "" <gaurav.ghosh@ ...> wrote:> >> > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> > Dear Sunilji,> > As you are aware my knowledge in astrology is like half-cooked mushroom/chicken. You cant do anything with it---neither you can cook for making it palatable--but there are chances of getting it overcooked. > > I will try with my limited knowledge--too little knowledge I have about application of Ashtakavarga.> > When I open this chart & see the SAV--I literally get perplexed looking at the 11H from Lagna in SAV. It has got 54 points!!! :o. Perhaps I have never seen someone's chart with points beyond 42, as of now, in any house.> > With multiple planets in Lagna & that too with Natural Atmakarak Sun--with most of positive planets in combustion/retrogre ssion mode.> > > > Most of the planets are driven by Mars in this horoscope--through the ownership of Nakshatra, while Mars himself is in the Nakshatra of Sun--Lord of 8H in this horoscope. The native must have had some sudden gains in his life--profession, financially. This chart may belong to some tycoon--specialist in buildings/estates or into promoting of projects etc.Professionwise, he has been excellent, however, of late, for the past 2-3 years, his odd period has started, & fate is not giving him fullsupport- -Sani Dasa Budh Bhukti+Transit of Sani in Leo, in 8H from Lagna.> > Regarding Marital life, as many members also focussed--I see very limited possibilities of successful marital life. Nevertheless, 7L Moon is in own Nakshatra--he will succeed in business, but Moon actually is in the midway of Lagna Bhava & Dhanabhava, whilst from Patnibhava, Moon falls in 8H--an indication of delayed marriage/no marriage/unhappines s. Further, Moon is in very close conjunction with Sun--Lord of 8H in this case. Natural Karak for wife, Venus is also combusted & in inimical Nakshatra. So delayed marriage/unhappines s in married life is possible.> > This person may have quite health issues--like bone/joints related problem.> > > > Now looking at SAV--the 5 Down, 10 Up & 11 Up syndrome quite matches with the reading of this chart, as I have given. [This theory is being proposed by Col. A.K. Gour in his book professions] .> > 5H from Lagna has 25 points, 10 H has 36 points & 11H has 54 points!!!> > > > Anyways, these are my humble thoughts---perplexi ng 8 planets in chart, is somehow unlocked by Bhava Chalit.> > Thank you,> > Gaurav.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > > > > > > > > dear Bohra ji ,Bhaskar ji and all esteemed memebrs of this grp> > > > > > > > > Now let us hav some fun based on chart ( tho not actualy as there is one> > > week diffrnce ) posted by shri bohra ji> > > > > > i am using same week> > > > > > here is the chart> > > > > > 5th feb 1962> > > > > > 6.05 AM> > > > > > delhi> > > > > > pls see the chart ,> > > > > > see kalasarpa dosha ,combustplanets ,all planets in one rasi> > > > > > but my question is diffrnt> > > > > > pls base only ashta varga and see the chart> > > > > > any takers ?? i think Ashta varga astrologers r there is our grp too( i> > > am ccing to one too person who can answer us more precisely based on> > > their theory> > > > > > let us hav some fun> > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > New Email names for you! > Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail. > Hurry before someone else does!> http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji and group,In my earlier message, I had said that the native could be from creative or art background and working with TV/film industry. That was through AV scores and venus. Since this is a tricky chart to decode, we can approach it from various angles and try to find what is common or what must happen.

Nakshatras are the subtle forces which work on the psyche and mould a native accordingly. All planets in lagna in Shravana and Dhanistha could be a key to understand what planets could lead him to. But it should be kept in mind that both AK (jup) and Amk (ven) are afflicted.

I am presenting some pertinent points about Shravana and Dhanishtha (taken from Barbara Pijan’s site) and highlighting my own reading in red. Hope this proves useful.

Shravana (Pertains to EAR and hearing!)Extraordinary " ear " for music, drum-beat, rhythms, speech prosody, " what people are saying " . A nakshatra of skilful listening, Shravana can produce excellence in music and performance arts. Sravana's rhythmic intelligence can concentrate on a pattern and " pay attention " to nuanced variation.

Native could be a musician/music director/ recordist. He could be talented and capable and would start in this line early in his life.There is a certain negativity associated with this nakshatra which is the obvious downside of tale-telling, dishonesty or open disregard for those who might tarnish or challenge one's public reputation. 

He could be dishonest and may not enjoy a good reputation.Shravana can be arrogant or uncharitable even to close friends or family, should one's reputation come into danger from insinuation of untruthfulness or by unflattering association. 

All this could be true for him.Shravana will travel extensively to listen at the feet of the guru; but he will also ensure that his pious visits are publicly announced and established in the public mind.

He might be travelling and might have a guru (deb?). But he might be working for selfish interests.Intellectually, the power of the ear is a huge asset, one listens attentively to the teacher and reads with close attention to detail. Shravana produces scholars of the highest order who pass long the lineage high values of their culture. 

He could be talented, but rising to very high levels is doubtful.Dhanishtha:Achievement by Hearing the Beat " . Craves elite recognition. Must dance in (wealthy or powerful) circles. Dhanishtha are social climbers. Strong leadership skills & talent in performance arts. Excellent dancers with a superb intuitive sense of percussion.

Lifelong association with music-based performance arts. Supports success in professions that involve social climbing through association with music, ideally through fund-raising or other " party circuits " that gives elite association.

Again pointers towards MUSIC and fine arts, elite associations, social climbing, party circuits, etcDespite an outward allure of friendliness, the native is emotionally aggressive (Kuja) when " dancing upward " and can be dangerous when crossed. 

Could be true. He can be ruthless and aggressive in using people.Gets material wealth but may suffer from self-obsessed greed for more, more, more and fixation on the elite public image. The main pattern = " social climber " with Kuja-driven ambition to achieve recognition of elites in high status. Needs constant company, becomes insecure when alone.

Self obsessed greed, needs company, becomes insecure when alone, ambition to achieve recognition in elite circles.Marital conflict due to inability to tolerate dissent. Obsession with being " heard " by important people and self-absorption. Retains adolescent love of social excitement through high-energy or impulsive behaviors, in general high levels of muscular coordination and reckless ambition to go faster, well into adulthood. 

Seems to be true, all of itDhanishta is famous for getting revenge on people who block their upward path, in any way. The crime is usually some tarnishment of their moral reputation or eligibility to join a high-moving group. 

Could have loose moral character and use any fair and foul means to get success.Unfortunately the victim of Dhanishta's anxious anger is often the spouse, who is seen as a threat to Dhanishta's control of family culture and keeping the beat. If widowed or divorced, Dhanishta will almost immediately remarry. 

Spouse could be suffering, even family. If widowed or divorced, this person could also remarry immediately as I said earlier also, he can get married any time.If the native hails from modest origins, the climb may be long and high. Professional socialite/politician with wonderful enthusiasm for prestige social events in the world of politics, arts & dance.

Can be a top fundraiser and host/hostess of glamorous social events for charitable music programs, and many other good purposes, but the primary motivation is always to hear the beat which signals that one is climbing into the privileged realm of the gods.

He could be organising social events or charitable music programmes and would have a large social circle.(ref: http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/bAstrHom.htm#twenty-seven%20nakshtras)

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,

Sharvana and Danishta both fall in the 3rd drekkana of Capricon. This man has many planets in this drekkana. Here is what Varahamihira has to say about this:

The third drekkana of capricon is a man who is carrying a gem-studded water pot on his shoulder. His body is lika kinnara. He has a wooden blanket, bow, arrows and quiver.

Notes:

Indicates Wealth and prosperity, abundance, fullfillment.

Body like a kinara: A Kinnara is a being with head of horse and body of a human. Kinnaras where noted for their ability to "dance and sing".

Woolen blanket: Secure, well dressed, protected.

Bow, Arrow etc: Assertive, competitive, ambitious, some times angry, prepared to protect oneself and others.

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 5:23:41 AMRe: Re:Ashtakvarga analysis of chart posted by Sunil Nair ji

Dear Sunil ji and group,In my earlier message, I had said that the native could be from creative or art background and working with TV/film industry. That was through AV scores and venus. Since this is a tricky chart to decode, we can approach it from various angles and try to find what is common or what must happen. Nakshatras are the subtle forces which work on the psyche and mould a native accordingly. All planets in lagna in Shravana and Dhanistha could be a key to understand what planets could lead him to. But it should be kept in mind that both AK (jup) and Amk (ven) are afflicted.I am presenting some pertinent points about Shravana and Dhanishtha (taken from Barbara Pijan’s site) and highlighting my own reading in red. Hope this proves useful.Shravana (Pertains to EAR and hearing!)Extraordinary "ear" for music, drum-beat, rhythms, speech prosody, "what people are saying". A nakshatra of skilful listening, Shravana can produce excellence in music and performance arts. Sravana's rhythmic intelligence can concentrate on a pattern and "pay attention" to nuanced variation.Native could be a musician/music director/ recordist. He could be talented and capable and would start in this line early in his life.There is a certain negativity associated with this nakshatra which is the obvious downside of tale-telling, dishonesty or open disregard for those who might tarnish or challenge one's public reputation. He could be dishonest and may not enjoy a good reputation.Shravana can be arrogant or uncharitable even to close friends or family,

should one's reputation come into danger from insinuation of untruthfulness or by unflattering association. All this could be true for him.Shravana will travel extensively to listen at the feet of the guru; but he will also ensure that his pious visits are publicly announced and established in the public mind.He might be travelling and might have a guru (deb?). But he might be working for selfish interests.Intellectually, the power of the ear is a huge asset, one listens attentively to the teacher and reads with close attention to detail. Shravana produces scholars of the highest order who pass long the lineage high values of their culture. He could be talented, but rising to very high levels is doubtful.Dhanishtha:Achievement by Hearing the Beat". Craves elite recognition. Must dance in (wealthy or powerful) circles. Dhanishtha are social climbers. Strong leadership skills & talent in performance arts. Excellent dancers with a superb intuitive sense of percussion.Lifelong association with music-based performance arts. Supports success in professions that involve social climbing through association with music, ideally through fund-raising or other "party circuits" that gives elite association.Again pointers towards MUSIC and fine arts, elite associations, social climbing, party circuits, etcDespite an outward allure of friendliness, the native is emotionally aggressive (Kuja) when "dancing upward" and can be dangerous when crossed. Could be true. He can be ruthless and aggressive in using people.Gets

material wealth but may suffer from self-obsessed greed for more, more, more and fixation on the elite public image. The main pattern = "social climber" with Kuja-driven ambition to achieve recognition of elites in high status. Needs constant company, becomes insecure when alone.Self obsessed greed, needs company, becomes insecure when alone, ambition to achieve recognition in elite circles.Marital conflict due to inability to tolerate dissent. Obsession with being "heard" by important people and self-absorption. Retains adolescent love of social excitement through high-energy or impulsive behaviors, in general high levels of muscular coordination and reckless ambition to go faster, well into adulthood. Seems to be true, all of itDhanishta is famous for getting revenge on people who block their upward path, in any way. The crime is usually some tarnishment

of their moral reputation or eligibility to join a high-moving group. Could have loose moral character and use any fair and foul means to get success.Unfortunately the victim of Dhanishta's anxious anger is often the spouse, who is seen as a threat to Dhanishta's control of family culture and keeping the beat. If widowed or divorced, Dhanishta will almost immediately remarry. Spouse could be suffering, even family. If widowed or divorced, this person could also remarry immediately as I said earlier also, he can get married any time.If the native hails from modest origins, the climb may be long and high. Professional socialite/politicia n with wonderful enthusiasm for prestige social events in the world of politics, arts & dance. Can be a top fundraiser and host/hostess of glamorous social events for charitable music programs, and

many other good purposes, but the primary motivation is always to hear the beat which signals that one is climbing into the privileged realm of the gods.He could be organising social events or charitable music programmes and would have a large social circle.(ref: http://www.barbarap ijan.com/ bpa/bAstrHom. htm#twenty- seven%20nakshtra s)RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear neelam ji many thanks for further fine tuning in ur earlier predictions based on nakhstra placemnt of planets As promised by me ,i will disclose full results on sunday this week ,till then let us giv time for other memebrs in grp also to answer it i expect all memebrs to participate in this without fearing of failure unless u ppl participated in such charts ur predictiv ability will b always sleeping how ever learned one u may b so pls come forward and sent us ur observation s and it will b a nice exprnce to learn and see how diffrnt technics r working rgrds sunil nair , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji and group,> > In my earlier message, I had said that the native could be from creative or> art background and working with TV/film industry. That was through AV scores> and venus.> Since this is a tricky chart to decode, we can approach it from various> angles and try to find what is common or what must happen.> > Nakshatras are the subtle forces which work on the psyche and mould a native> accordingly. *All planets in lagna in Shravana and Dhanistha could be a key> to understand *what planets could lead him to. But it should be kept in mind> that *both AK (jup) and Amk (ven) are afflicted.*> > *I am presenting some pertinent points about Shravana and Dhanishtha (taken> from Barbara Pijan's site) and highlighting my own reading in red. Hope this> proves useful.*> > *Shravana (Pertains to EAR and hearing!)*> > Extraordinary "ear" for music, drum-beat, rhythms, speech prosody, "what> people are saying". A nakshatra of skilful listening, Shravana can produce> excellence in music and performance arts. Sravana's rhythmic intelligence> can concentrate on a pattern and "pay attention" to nuanced variation.> *Native could be a musician/music director/ recordist. He could be talented> and capable and would start in this line early in his life.*> > There is a certain negativity associated with this nakshatra which is the> obvious downside of tale-telling, dishonesty or open disregard for those who> might tarnish or challenge one's public reputation.> *He could be dishonest and may not enjoy a good reputation.*> > Shravana can be arrogant or uncharitable even to close friends or family,> should one's reputation come into danger from insinuation of untruthfulness> or by unflattering association.> *All this could be true for him.*> > Shravana will travel extensively to listen at the feet of the guru; but he> will also ensure that his pious visits are publicly announced and> established in the public mind.> *He might be travelling and might have a guru (deb?). But he might be> working for selfish interests.*> > Intellectually, the power of the ear is a huge asset, one listens> attentively to the teacher and reads with close attention to detail.> Shravana produces scholars of the highest order who pass long the lineage> high values of their culture.> *He could be talented, but rising to very high levels is doubtful.*> > *Dhanishtha:*> > Achievement by Hearing the Beat". Craves elite recognition. Must dance in> (wealthy or powerful) circles. Dhanishtha are social climbers. Strong> leadership skills & talent in performance arts. Excellent dancers with a> superb intuitive sense of percussion.> Lifelong association with music-based performance arts. Supports success in> professions that involve social climbing through association with music,> ideally through fund-raising or other "party circuits" that gives elite> association.> *Again pointers towards MUSIC and fine arts, elite associations, social> climbing, party circuits, etc> *> Despite an outward allure of friendliness, the native is emotionally> aggressive (Kuja) when "dancing upward" and can be dangerous when crossed.> *Could be true. He can be ruthless and aggressive in using people.*> > Gets material wealth but may suffer from self-obsessed greed for more, more,> more and fixation on the elite public image. The main pattern = "social> climber" with Kuja-driven ambition to achieve recognition of elites in high> status. Needs constant company, becomes insecure when alone.> *Self obsessed greed, needs company, becomes insecure when alone, ambition> to achieve recognition in elite circles.*> > Marital conflict due to inability to tolerate dissent. Obsession with being> "heard" by important people and self-absorption. Retains adolescent love of> social excitement through high-energy or impulsive behaviors, in general> high levels of muscular coordination and reckless ambition to go faster,> well into adulthood.> *Seems to be true, all of it*> > Dhanishta is famous for getting revenge on people who block their upward> path, in any way. The crime is usually some tarnishment of their moral> reputation or eligibility to join a high-moving group.> *Could have loose moral character and use any fair and foul means to get> success.*> > Unfortunately the victim of Dhanishta's anxious anger is often the spouse,> who is seen as a threat to Dhanishta's control of family culture and keeping> the beat. If widowed or divorced, Dhanishta will almost immediately> remarry.> *Spouse could be suffering, even family. If widowed or divorced, this person> could also remarry immediately as I said earlier also, he can get married> any time.*> > If the native hails from modest origins, the climb may be long and high.> Professional socialite/politician with wonderful enthusiasm for prestige> social events in the world of politics, arts & dance.> Can be a top fundraiser and host/hostess of glamorous social events for> charitable music programs, and many other good purposes, but the primary> motivation is always to hear the beat which signals that one is climbing> into the privileged realm of the gods.> *He could be organising social events or charitable music programmes and> would have a large social circle.> > (ref: http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/bAstrHom.htm#twenty-seven%20nakshtras)> > *Regards> Neelam*> *>

Guest guest

dear manoj ji thanks ,esp for the drekkana methods u used sure,For knowing real results let us wait till sunday rgrds sunil nair , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Neelam Ji,> > Sharvana and Danishta both fall in the 3rd drekkana of Capricon. This man has many planets in this drekkana. Here is what Varahamihira has to say about this:> > The third drekkana of capricon is a man who is carrying a gem-studded water pot on his shoulder. His body is lika kinnara. He has a wooden blanket, bow, arrows and quiver.> > Notes:> Indicates Wealth and prosperity, abundance, fullfillment.> Body like a kinara: A Kinnara is a being with head of horse and body of a human. Kinnaras where noted for their ability to "dance and sing".> Woolen blanket: Secure, well dressed, protected.> Bow, Arrow etc: Assertive, competitive, ambitious, some times angry, prepared to protect oneself and others.> >  > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > ________________________________> neelam gupta neelamgupta07 > Monday, June 15, 2009 5:23:41 AM> Re: Re:Ashtakvarga analysis of chart posted by Sunil Nair ji> > > > > > Dear Sunil ji and group,> > In my earlier message, I had said that the native could be from creative or art background and working with TV/film industry. That was through AV scores and venus. > Since this is a tricky chart to decode, we can approach it from various angles and try to find what is common or what must happen. > > Nakshatras are the subtle forces which work on the psyche and mould a native accordingly. All planets in lagna in Shravana and Dhanistha could be a key to understand what planets could lead him to. But it should be kept in mind that both AK (jup) and Amk (ven) are afflicted.> > I am presenting some pertinent points about Shravana and Dhanishtha (taken from Barbara Pijan’s site) and highlighting my own reading in red. Hope this proves useful.> > Shravana (Pertains to EAR and hearing!)> > Extraordinary "ear" for music, drum-beat, rhythms, speech prosody, "what people are saying". A nakshatra of skilful listening, Shravana can produce excellence in music and performance arts. Sravana's rhythmic intelligence can concentrate on a pattern and "pay attention" to nuanced variation.> Native could be a musician/music director/ recordist. He could be talented and capable and would start in this line early in his life.> > There is a certain negativity associated with this nakshatra which is the obvious downside of tale-telling, dishonesty or open disregard for those who might tarnish or challenge one's public reputation. > He could be dishonest and may not enjoy a good reputation.> > Shravana can be arrogant or uncharitable even to close friends or family, should one's reputation come into danger from insinuation of untruthfulness or by unflattering association. > All this could be true for him.> > Shravana will travel extensively to listen at the feet of the guru; but he will also ensure that his pious visits are publicly announced and established in the public mind.> He might be travelling and might have a guru (deb?). But he might be working for selfish interests.> > Intellectually, the power of the ear is a huge asset, one listens attentively to the teacher and reads with close attention to detail. Shravana produces scholars of the highest order who pass long the lineage high values of their culture. > He could be talented, but rising to very high levels is doubtful.> > Dhanishtha:> > Achievement by Hearing the Beat". Craves elite recognition. Must dance in (wealthy or powerful) circles. Dhanishtha are social climbers. Strong leadership skills & talent in performance arts. Excellent dancers with a superb intuitive sense of percussion.> Lifelong association with music-based performance arts. Supports success in professions that involve social climbing through association with music, ideally through fund-raising or other "party circuits" that gives elite association.> Again pointers towards MUSIC and fine arts, elite associations, social climbing, party circuits, etc> > Despite an outward allure of friendliness, the native is emotionally aggressive (Kuja) when "dancing upward" and can be dangerous when crossed. > Could be true. He can be ruthless and aggressive in using people.> > Gets material wealth but may suffer from self-obsessed greed for more, more, more and fixation on the elite public image. The main pattern = "social climber" with Kuja-driven ambition to achieve recognition of elites in high status. Needs constant company, becomes insecure when alone..> Self obsessed greed, needs company, becomes insecure when alone, ambition to achieve recognition in elite circles.> > Marital conflict due to inability to tolerate dissent. Obsession with being "heard" by important people and self-absorption. Retains adolescent love of social excitement through high-energy or impulsive behaviors, in general high levels of muscular coordination and reckless ambition to go faster, well into adulthood. > Seems to be true, all of it> > Dhanishta is famous for getting revenge on people who block their upward path, in any way. The crime is usually some tarnishment of their moral reputation or eligibility to join a high-moving group. > Could have loose moral character and use any fair and foul means to get success.> > Unfortunately the victim of Dhanishta's anxious anger is often the spouse, who is seen as a threat to Dhanishta's control of family culture and keeping the beat. If widowed or divorced, Dhanishta will almost immediately remarry. > Spouse could be suffering, even family. If widowed or divorced, this person could also remarry immediately as I said earlier also, he can get married any time.> > If the native hails from modest origins, the climb may be long and high. Professional socialite/politicia n with wonderful enthusiasm for prestige social events in the world of politics, arts & dance. > Can be a top fundraiser and host/hostess of glamorous social events for charitable music programs, and many other good purposes, but the primary motivation is always to hear the beat which signals that one is climbing into the privileged realm of the gods.> He could be organising social events or charitable music programmes and would have a large social circle.> > (ref: http://www.barbarap ijan.com/ bpa/bAstrHom. htm#twenty- seven%20nakshtra s)> > Regards> Neelam>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,Thank you for an additional approach. Yes, Kinnaras are also known to be Celetial Musicians and thought to be a sub group of Gandharvas.We can expect it to work as there are many planets in shravana and dhanistha in lagna itself.

RegardsNeelam2009/6/15 Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

Dear Neelam Ji,

Sharvana and Danishta both fall in the 3rd drekkana of Capricon. This man has many planets in this drekkana. Here is what Varahamihira has to say about this:

The third drekkana of capricon is a man who is carrying a gem-studded water pot on his shoulder. His body is lika kinnara. He has a wooden blanket, bow, arrows and quiver.

Notes:

Indicates Wealth and prosperity, abundance, fullfillment.

Body like a kinara: A Kinnara is a being with head of horse and body of a human. Kinnaras where noted for their ability to " dance and sing " .

Woolen blanket: Secure, well dressed, protected.

Bow, Arrow etc: Assertive, competitive, ambitious, some times angry, prepared to protect oneself and others.

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Monday, June 15, 2009 5:23:41 AMRe: Re:Ashtakvarga analysis of chart posted by Sunil Nair ji

Dear Sunil ji and group,In my earlier message, I had said that the native could be from creative or art background and working with TV/film industry. That was through AV scores and venus.

Since this is a tricky chart to decode, we can approach it from various angles and try to find what is common or what must happen. Nakshatras are the subtle forces which work on the psyche and mould a native accordingly. All planets in lagna in Shravana and Dhanistha could be a key to understand what planets could lead him to. But it should be kept in mind that both AK (jup) and Amk (ven) are afflicted.

I am presenting some pertinent points about Shravana and Dhanishtha (taken from Barbara Pijan’s site) and highlighting my own reading in red. Hope this proves useful.

Shravana (Pertains to EAR and hearing!)Extraordinary " ear " for music, drum-beat, rhythms, speech prosody, " what people are saying " . A nakshatra of skilful listening, Shravana can produce excellence in music and performance arts. Sravana's rhythmic intelligence can concentrate on a pattern and " pay attention " to nuanced variation.

Native could be a musician/music director/ recordist. He could be talented and capable and would start in this line early in his life.There is a certain negativity associated with this nakshatra which is the obvious downside of tale-telling, dishonesty or open disregard for those who might tarnish or challenge one's public reputation. 

He could be dishonest and may not enjoy a good reputation.Shravana can be arrogant or uncharitable even to close friends or family,

should one's reputation come into danger from insinuation of untruthfulness or by unflattering association. All this could be true for him.Shravana will travel extensively to listen at the feet of the guru; but he will also ensure that his pious visits are publicly announced and established in the public mind.

He might be travelling and might have a guru (deb?). But he might be working for selfish interests.Intellectually, the power of the ear is a huge asset, one listens attentively to the teacher and reads with close attention to detail. Shravana produces scholars of the highest order who pass long the lineage high values of their culture. 

He could be talented, but rising to very high levels is doubtful.Dhanishtha:Achievement by Hearing the Beat " . Craves elite recognition. Must dance in (wealthy or powerful) circles. Dhanishtha are social climbers. Strong leadership skills & talent in performance arts. Excellent dancers with a superb intuitive sense of percussion.

Lifelong association with music-based performance arts. Supports success in professions that involve social climbing through association with music, ideally through fund-raising or other " party circuits " that gives elite association.

Again pointers towards MUSIC and fine arts, elite associations, social climbing, party circuits, etcDespite an outward allure of friendliness, the native is emotionally aggressive (Kuja) when " dancing upward " and can be dangerous when crossed. 

Could be true. He can be ruthless and aggressive in using people.Gets

material wealth but may suffer from self-obsessed greed for more, more, more and fixation on the elite public image. The main pattern = " social climber " with Kuja-driven ambition to achieve recognition of elites in high status. Needs constant company, becomes insecure when alone.

Self obsessed greed, needs company, becomes insecure when alone, ambition to achieve recognition in elite circles.Marital conflict due to inability to tolerate dissent. Obsession with being " heard " by important people and self-absorption. Retains adolescent love of social excitement through high-energy or impulsive behaviors, in general high levels of muscular coordination and reckless ambition to go faster, well into adulthood. 

Seems to be true, all of itDhanishta is famous for getting revenge on people who block their upward path, in any way. The crime is usually some tarnishment

of their moral reputation or eligibility to join a high-moving group. Could have loose moral character and use any fair and foul means to get success.Unfortunately the victim of Dhanishta's anxious anger is often the spouse, who is seen as a threat to Dhanishta's control of family culture and keeping the beat. If widowed or divorced, Dhanishta will almost immediately remarry. 

Spouse could be suffering, even family. If widowed or divorced, this person could also remarry immediately as I said earlier also, he can get married any time.If the native hails from modest origins, the climb may be long and high. Professional socialite/politicia n with wonderful enthusiasm for prestige social events in the world of politics, arts & dance.

Can be a top fundraiser and host/hostess of glamorous social events for charitable music programs, and

many other good purposes, but the primary motivation is always to hear the beat which signals that one is climbing into the privileged realm of the gods.He could be organising social events or charitable music programmes and would have a large social circle.

(ref: http://www.barbarap ijan.com/ bpa/bAstrHom. htm#twenty- seven%20nakshtra s)

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji and group,

Since this is just a learning exercise, some points about lagna and moon in

dreshkan and navamsh.

*Lagna in Capricorn (I) deshkan:* Lean and tall structure with long arms,

dark complexion (possible?), modest but cunning, deceitful, creative,

self-reliant, determined, ambitious, earns much which can put him to

disrepute.

*Capricorn Navamsha:* Lean and thin, dark complexioned, rough and dry hair

and nails, gaps in teeth, stammering voice, unstable wealth, small teeth (to

be checked!), fond of traveling, amusement and music.

*Moon in the rashi of Saturn:* Versed in music, learned, subdued by women,

charitable and forgiving, religiously inclined, wanderer, lazy, intolerant

of cold, indolent, attached to other’s wives, sinful, sculptor, liked by

friends, enjoys wealth of others, ill-natured.

*Moon in 3rd dreshkan of Capricorn,* sexual relations in the neighbourhood??

*Moon in dreshkan of Mercury: *Modest, intelligent, talented, expert in

artistic areas, enjoys good traits

*Moon in own Navamsha:* Handsome and attractive, modest, intelligent,

talented, educated, gifted, adored by females, popular.

*I have highlighted the common points which have been seen previously. More

work for Sunil ji I know! But all for astrology!*

Regards

Neelam

2009/6/15 sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala

>

>

> *

> Dear neelam ji

>

> many thanks for further fine tuning in ur earlier predictions based on

> nakhstra placemnt of planets

>

> As promised by me ,i will disclose full results on sunday this week ,till

> then let us giv time for other memebrs in grp also to answer it

>

> i expect all memebrs to participate in this without fearing of failure

> unless u ppl participated in such charts ur predictiv ability will b always

> sleeping how ever learned one u may b

>

> so pls come forward and sent us ur observation s and it will b a nice

> exprnce to learn and see how diffrnt technics r working

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

>

> *

> , neelam gupta

> <neelamgupta07 wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunil ji and group,

> >

> > In my earlier message, I had said that the native could be from creative

> or

> > art background and working with TV/film industry. That was through AV

> scores

> > and venus.

> > Since this is a tricky chart to decode, we can approach it from various

> > angles and try to find what is common or what must happen.

> >

> > Nakshatras are the subtle forces which work on the psyche and mould a

> native

> > accordingly. *All planets in lagna in Shravana and Dhanistha could be a

> key

> > to understand *what planets could lead him to. But it should be kept in

> mind

> > that *both AK (jup) and Amk (ven) are afflicted.*

> >

> > *I am presenting some pertinent points about Shravana and Dhanishtha

> (taken

> > from Barbara Pijan's site) and highlighting my own reading in red. Hope

> this

> > proves useful.*

> >

> > *Shravana (Pertains to EAR and hearing!)*

> >

> > Extraordinary " ear " for music, drum-beat, rhythms, speech prosody, " what

> > people are saying " . A nakshatra of skilful listening, Shravana can

> produce

> > excellence in music and performance arts. Sravana's rhythmic intelligence

> > can concentrate on a pattern and " pay attention " to nuanced variation.

> > *Native could be a musician/music director/ recordist. He could be

> talented

> > and capable and would start in this line early in his life.*

> >

> > There is a certain negativity associated with this nakshatra which is the

> > obvious downside of tale-telling, dishonesty or open disregard for those

> who

> > might tarnish or challenge one's public reputation.

> > *He could be dishonest and may not enjoy a good reputation.*

> >

> > Shravana can be arrogant or uncharitable even to close friends or family,

> > should one's reputation come into danger from insinuation of

> untruthfulness

> > or by unflattering association.

> > *All this could be true for him.*

> >

> > Shravana will travel extensively to listen at the feet of the guru; but

> he

> > will also ensure that his pious visits are publicly announced and

> > established in the public mind.

> > *He might be travelling and might have a guru (deb?). But he might be

> > working for selfish interests.*

> >

> > Intellectually, the power of the ear is a huge asset, one listens

> > attentively to the teacher and reads with close attention to detail.

> > Shravana produces scholars of the highest order who pass long the lineage

> > high values of their culture.

> > *He could be talented, but rising to very high levels is doubtful.*

> >

> > *Dhanishtha:*

> >

> > Achievement by Hearing the Beat " . Craves elite recognition. Must dance in

> > (wealthy or powerful) circles. Dhanishtha are social climbers. Strong

> > leadership skills & talent in performance arts. Excellent dancers with a

> > superb intuitive sense of percussion.

> > Lifelong association with music-based performance arts. Supports success

> in

> > professions that involve social climbing through association with music,

> > ideally through fund-raising or other " party circuits " that gives elite

> > association.

> > *Again pointers towards MUSIC and fine arts, elite associations, social

> > climbing, party circuits, etc

> > *

> > Despite an outward allure of friendliness, the native is emotionally

> > aggressive (Kuja) when " dancing upward " and can be dangerous when

> crossed.

> > *Could be true. He can be ruthless and aggressive in using people.*

> >

> > Gets material wealth but may suffer from self-obsessed greed for more,

> more,

> > more and fixation on the elite public image. The main pattern = " social

> > climber " with Kuja-driven ambition to achieve recognition of elites in

> high

> > status. Needs constant company, becomes insecure when alone.

> > *Self obsessed greed, needs company, becomes insecure when alone,

> ambition

> > to achieve recognition in elite circles.*

> >

> > Marital conflict due to inability to tolerate dissent. Obsession with

> being

> > " heard " by important people and self-absorption. Retains adolescent love

> of

> > social excitement through high-energy or impulsive behaviors, in general

> > high levels of muscular coordination and reckless ambition to go faster,

> > well into adulthood.

> > *Seems to be true, all of it*

> >

> > Dhanishta is famous for getting revenge on people who block their upward

> > path, in any way. The crime is usually some tarnishment of their moral

> > reputation or eligibility to join a high-moving group.

> > *Could have loose moral character and use any fair and foul means to get

> > success.*

> >

> > Unfortunately the victim of Dhanishta's anxious anger is often the

> spouse,

> > who is seen as a threat to Dhanishta's control of family culture and

> keeping

> > the beat. If widowed or divorced, Dhanishta will almost immediately

> > remarry.

> > *Spouse could be suffering, even family. If widowed or divorced, this

> person

> > could also remarry immediately as I said earlier also, he can get married

> > any time.*

> >

> > If the native hails from modest origins, the climb may be long and high.

> > Professional socialite/politician with wonderful enthusiasm for prestige

> > social events in the world of politics, arts & dance.

> > Can be a top fundraiser and host/hostess of glamorous social events for

> > charitable music programs, and many other good purposes, but the primary

> > motivation is always to hear the beat which signals that one is climbing

> > into the privileged realm of the gods.

> > *He could be organising social events or charitable music programmes and

> > would have a large social circle.

> >

> > (ref:

> http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/bAstrHom.htm#twenty-seven%20nakshtras)

> >

> > *Regards

> > Neelam*

> > *

> >

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji Thanks for further re-look on chart and further finishing touches based drekkana and navamsa of MOON and Lagna keep it up ,it is never a work load for mergrds sunil nair , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji and group,> > Since this is just a learning exercise, some points about lagna and moon in> dreshkan and navamsh.> > *Lagna in Capricorn (I) deshkan:* Lean and tall structure with long arms,> dark complexion (possible?), modest but cunning, deceitful, creative,> self-reliant, determined, ambitious, earns much which can put him to> disrepute.> > *Capricorn Navamsha:* Lean and thin, dark complexioned, rough and dry hair> and nails, gaps in teeth, stammering voice, unstable wealth, small teeth (to> be checked!), fond of traveling, amusement and music.> > *Moon in the rashi of Saturn:* Versed in music, learned, subdued by women,> charitable and forgiving, religiously inclined, wanderer, lazy, intolerant> of cold, indolent, attached to other's wives, sinful, sculptor, liked by> friends, enjoys wealth of others, ill-natured.> > *Moon in 3rd dreshkan of Capricorn,* sexual relations in the neighbourhood??> > *Moon in dreshkan of Mercury: *Modest, intelligent, talented, expert in> artistic areas, enjoys good traits> > *Moon in own Navamsha:* Handsome and attractive, modest, intelligent,> talented, educated, gifted, adored by females, popular.> > *I have highlighted the common points which have been seen previously. More> work for Sunil ji I know! But all for astrology!*> > Regards> Neelam> > > > > > > 2009/6/15 sunil nair astro_tellerkerala > >> >> > *> > Dear neelam ji> >> > many thanks for further fine tuning in ur earlier predictions based on> > nakhstra placemnt of planets> >> > As promised by me ,i will disclose full results on sunday this week ,till> > then let us giv time for other memebrs in grp also to answer it> >> > i expect all memebrs to participate in this without fearing of failure> > unless u ppl participated in such charts ur predictiv ability will b always> > sleeping how ever learned one u may b> >> > so pls come forward and sent us ur observation s and it will b a nice> > exprnce to learn and see how diffrnt technics r working> >> > rgrds sunil nair> >> >> > *> > , neelam gupta> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunil ji and group,> > >> > > In my earlier message, I had said that the native could be from creative> > or> > > art background and working with TV/film industry. That was through AV> > scores> > > and venus.> > > Since this is a tricky chart to decode, we can approach it from various> > > angles and try to find what is common or what must happen.> > >> > > Nakshatras are the subtle forces which work on the psyche and mould a> > native> > > accordingly. *All planets in lagna in Shravana and Dhanistha could be a> > key> > > to understand *what planets could lead him to. But it should be kept in> > mind> > > that *both AK (jup) and Amk (ven) are afflicted.*> > >> > > *I am presenting some pertinent points about Shravana and Dhanishtha> > (taken> > > from Barbara Pijan's site) and highlighting my own reading in red. Hope> > this> > > proves useful.*> > >> > > *Shravana (Pertains to EAR and hearing!)*> > >> > > Extraordinary "ear" for music, drum-beat, rhythms, speech prosody, "what> > > people are saying". A nakshatra of skilful listening, Shravana can> > produce> > > excellence in music and performance arts. Sravana's rhythmic intelligence> > > can concentrate on a pattern and "pay attention" to nuanced variation.> > > *Native could be a musician/music director/ recordist. He could be> > talented> > > and capable and would start in this line early in his life.*> > >> > > There is a certain negativity associated with this nakshatra which is the> > > obvious downside of tale-telling, dishonesty or open disregard for those> > who> > > might tarnish or challenge one's public reputation.> > > *He could be dishonest and may not enjoy a good reputation.*> > >> > > Shravana can be arrogant or uncharitable even to close friends or family,> > > should one's reputation come into danger from insinuation of> > untruthfulness> > > or by unflattering association.> > > *All this could be true for him.*> > >> > > Shravana will travel extensively to listen at the feet of the guru; but> > he> > > will also ensure that his pious visits are publicly announced and> > > established in the public mind.> > > *He might be travelling and might have a guru (deb?). But he might be> > > working for selfish interests.*> > >> > > Intellectually, the power of the ear is a huge asset, one listens> > > attentively to the teacher and reads with close attention to detail.> > > Shravana produces scholars of the highest order who pass long the lineage> > > high values of their culture.> > > *He could be talented, but rising to very high levels is doubtful.*> > >> > > *Dhanishtha:*> > >> > > Achievement by Hearing the Beat". Craves elite recognition. Must dance in> > > (wealthy or powerful) circles. Dhanishtha are social climbers. Strong> > > leadership skills & talent in performance arts. Excellent dancers with a> > > superb intuitive sense of percussion.> > > Lifelong association with music-based performance arts. Supports success> > in> > > professions that involve social climbing through association with music,> > > ideally through fund-raising or other "party circuits" that gives elite> > > association.> > > *Again pointers towards MUSIC and fine arts, elite associations, social> > > climbing, party circuits, etc> > > *> > > Despite an outward allure of friendliness, the native is emotionally> > > aggressive (Kuja) when "dancing upward" and can be dangerous when> > crossed.> > > *Could be true. He can be ruthless and aggressive in using people.*> > >> > > Gets material wealth but may suffer from self-obsessed greed for more,> > more,> > > more and fixation on the elite public image. The main pattern = "social> > > climber" with Kuja-driven ambition to achieve recognition of elites in> > high> > > status. Needs constant company, becomes insecure when alone.> > > *Self obsessed greed, needs company, becomes insecure when alone,> > ambition> > > to achieve recognition in elite circles.*> > >> > > Marital conflict due to inability to tolerate dissent. Obsession with> > being> > > "heard" by important people and self-absorption. Retains adolescent love> > of> > > social excitement through high-energy or impulsive behaviors, in general> > > high levels of muscular coordination and reckless ambition to go faster,> > > well into adulthood.> > > *Seems to be true, all of it*> > >> > > Dhanishta is famous for getting revenge on people who block their upward> > > path, in any way. The crime is usually some tarnishment of their moral> > > reputation or eligibility to join a high-moving group.> > > *Could have loose moral character and use any fair and foul means to get> > > success.*> > >> > > Unfortunately the victim of Dhanishta's anxious anger is often the> > spouse,> > > who is seen as a threat to Dhanishta's control of family culture and> > keeping> > > the beat. If widowed or divorced, Dhanishta will almost immediately> > > remarry.> > > *Spouse could be suffering, even family. If widowed or divorced, this> > person> > > could also remarry immediately as I said earlier also, he can get married> > > any time.*> > >> > > If the native hails from modest origins, the climb may be long and high.> > > Professional socialite/politician with wonderful enthusiasm for prestige> > > social events in the world of politics, arts & dance.> > > Can be a top fundraiser and host/hostess of glamorous social events for> > > charitable music programs, and many other good purposes, but the primary> > > motivation is always to hear the beat which signals that one is climbing> > > into the privileged realm of the gods.> > > *He could be organising social events or charitable music programmes and> > > would have a large social circle.> > >> > > (ref:> > http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/bAstrHom.htm#twenty-seven%20nakshtras)> > >> > > *Regards> > > Neelam*> > > *> > >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,

Just curious which classics are these results from, or are have they been distilled from various books.

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 9:12:34 AM Re:Ashtakvarga analysis of chart posted by Sunil Nair jiDear Sunil ji and group,Since this is just a learning exercise, some points about lagna and moon indreshkan and navamsh.*Lagna in Capricorn (I) deshkan:* Lean and tall structure with long arms,dark complexion (possible?), modest but cunning, deceitful, creative,self-reliant, determined, ambitious, earns much which can put him todisrepute.*Capricorn Navamsha:* Lean and thin, dark complexioned, rough and dry hairand nails, gaps in teeth, stammering voice, unstable wealth, small teeth

(tobe checked!), fond of traveling, amusement and music.*Moon in the rashi of Saturn:* Versed in music, learned, subdued by women,charitable and forgiving, religiously inclined, wanderer, lazy, intolerantof cold, indolent, attached to other’s wives, sinful, sculptor, liked byfriends, enjoys wealth of others, ill-natured.*Moon in 3rd dreshkan of Capricorn,* sexual relations in the neighbourhood??*Moon in dreshkan of Mercury: *Modest, intelligent, talented, expert inartistic areas, enjoys good traits*Moon in own Navamsha:* Handsome and attractive, modest, intelligent,talented, educated, gifted, adored by females, popular.*I have highlighted the common points which have been seen previously. Morework for Sunil ji I know! But all for astrology!*RegardsNeelam2009/6/15 sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala>>> *> Dear neelam ji>> many thanks for further fine tuning in ur earlier predictions based on> nakhstra placemnt of planets>> As promised by me ,i will disclose full results on sunday this week ,till> then let us giv time for other memebrs in grp also to answer it>> i expect all memebrs to participate in this without fearing of failure> unless u ppl participated in such charts ur predictiv ability will b always> sleeping how ever learned one u may b>> so pls come forward and sent us ur observation s and it will b a nice> exprnce to learn and see how diffrnt technics r working>> rgrds sunil nair>>> *> , neelam gupta> <neelamgupta07 wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil ji and group,> >> > In my earlier message, I had said that the native could be from creative> or> > art background and working with TV/film industry. That was through AV> scores> > and venus.> > Since this is a tricky chart to decode, we can approach it from various> > angles and try to find what is common or what must happen.> >> > Nakshatras are the subtle forces which work on the psyche and mould a> native> > accordingly. *All planets in lagna in Shravana and Dhanistha could be a> key> > to understand *what planets could lead him to. But it should be kept in> mind> > that *both AK (jup) and Amk (ven) are

afflicted.*> >> > *I am presenting some pertinent points about Shravana and Dhanishtha> (taken> > from Barbara Pijan's site) and highlighting my own reading in red. Hope> this> > proves useful.*> >> > *Shravana (Pertains to EAR and hearing!)*> >> > Extraordinary "ear" for music, drum-beat, rhythms, speech prosody, "what> > people are saying". A nakshatra of skilful listening, Shravana can> produce> > excellence in music and performance arts. Sravana's rhythmic intelligence> > can concentrate on a pattern and "pay attention" to nuanced variation.> > *Native could be a musician/music director/ recordist.. He could be> talented> > and capable and would start in this line early in his life.*> >> > There is a certain negativity associated with this nakshatra which is the> >

obvious downside of tale-telling, dishonesty or open disregard for those> who> > might tarnish or challenge one's public reputation.> > *He could be dishonest and may not enjoy a good reputation.*> >> > Shravana can be arrogant or uncharitable even to close friends or family,> > should one's reputation come into danger from insinuation of> untruthfulness> > or by unflattering association.> > *All this could be true for him.*> >> > Shravana will travel extensively to listen at the feet of the guru; but> he> > will also ensure that his pious visits are publicly announced and> > established in the public mind.> > *He might be travelling and might have a guru (deb?). But he might be> > working for selfish interests.*> >> > Intellectually, the power of the ear is a huge asset, one

listens> > attentively to the teacher and reads with close attention to detail.> > Shravana produces scholars of the highest order who pass long the lineage> > high values of their culture.> > *He could be talented, but rising to very high levels is doubtful.*> >> > *Dhanishtha:*> >> > Achievement by Hearing the Beat". Craves elite recognition. Must dance in> > (wealthy or powerful) circles. Dhanishtha are social climbers. Strong> > leadership skills & talent in performance arts. Excellent dancers with a> > superb intuitive sense of percussion.> > Lifelong association with music-based performance arts. Supports success> in> > professions that involve social climbing through association with music,> > ideally through fund-raising or other "party circuits" that gives elite> > association.>

> *Again pointers towards MUSIC and fine arts, elite associations, social> > climbing, party circuits, etc> > *> > Despite an outward allure of friendliness, the native is emotionally> > aggressive (Kuja) when "dancing upward" and can be dangerous when> crossed.> > *Could be true. He can be ruthless and aggressive in using people.*> >> > Gets material wealth but may suffer from self-obsessed greed for more,> more,> > more and fixation on the elite public image. The main pattern = "social> > climber" with Kuja-driven ambition to achieve recognition of elites in> high> > status. Needs constant company, becomes insecure when alone.> > *Self obsessed greed, needs company, becomes insecure when alone,> ambition> > to achieve recognition in elite circles.*> >> > Marital conflict due to

inability to tolerate dissent. Obsession with> being> > "heard" by important people and self-absorption. Retains adolescent love> of> > social excitement through high-energy or impulsive behaviors, in general> > high levels of muscular coordination and reckless ambition to go faster,> > well into adulthood.> > *Seems to be true, all of it*> >> > Dhanishta is famous for getting revenge on people who block their upward> > path, in any way. The crime is usually some tarnishment of their moral> > reputation or eligibility to join a high-moving group.> > *Could have loose moral character and use any fair and foul means to get> > success.*> >> > Unfortunately the victim of Dhanishta's anxious anger is often the> spouse,> > who is seen as a threat to Dhanishta's control of family culture and>

keeping> > the beat. If widowed or divorced, Dhanishta will almost immediately> > remarry.> > *Spouse could be suffering, even family. If widowed or divorced, this> person> > could also remarry immediately as I said earlier also, he can get married> > any time.*> >> > If the native hails from modest origins, the climb may be long and high.> > Professional socialite/politician with wonderful enthusiasm for prestige> > social events in the world of politics, arts & dance.> > Can be a top fundraiser and host/hostess of glamorous social events for> > charitable music programs, and many other good purposes, but the primary> > motivation is always to hear the beat which signals that one is climbing> > into the privileged realm of the gods.> > *He could be organising social events or charitable music programmes

and> > would have a large social circle.> >> > (ref:> http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/bAstrHom.htm#twenty-seven%20nakshtras)> >> > *Regards> > Neelam*> > *> >> >---

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,Sorry I missed this one. Yes, the results I gave have been culled out from different classics, mainly BPHS, Brihat Jataka, Saravali, Hora Sara, etc. If you can lay your hands on the book on Dreshkan, Ed and guided by Col Gour, it will be a good reference tool.

RegardsNeelam2009/6/15 Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

Dear Neelam Ji,

Just curious which classics are these results from, or are have they been distilled from various books.

Regards,

-Manoj

Monday, June 15, 2009 9:12:34 AM Re:Ashtakvarga analysis of chart posted by Sunil Nair ji

Dear Sunil ji and group,Since this is just a learning exercise, some points about lagna and moon indreshkan and navamsh.*Lagna in Capricorn (I) deshkan:* Lean and tall structure with long arms,

dark complexion (possible?), modest but cunning, deceitful, creative,self-reliant, determined, ambitious, earns much which can put him todisrepute.*Capricorn Navamsha:* Lean and thin, dark complexioned, rough and dry hair

and nails, gaps in teeth, stammering voice, unstable wealth, small teeth

(tobe checked!), fond of traveling, amusement and music.*Moon in the rashi of Saturn:* Versed in music, learned, subdued by women,charitable and forgiving, religiously inclined, wanderer, lazy, intolerant

of cold, indolent, attached to other’s wives, sinful, sculptor, liked byfriends, enjoys wealth of others, ill-natured.*Moon in 3rd dreshkan of Capricorn,* sexual relations in the neighbourhood??*Moon in dreshkan of Mercury: *Modest, intelligent, talented, expert in

artistic areas, enjoys good traits*Moon in own Navamsha:* Handsome and attractive, modest, intelligent,talented, educated, gifted, adored by females, popular.*I have highlighted the common points which have been seen previously. More

work for Sunil ji I know! But all for astrology!*RegardsNeelam2009/6/15 sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala

>>> *> Dear neelam ji>> many thanks for further fine tuning in ur earlier predictions based on> nakhstra placemnt of planets>> As promised by me ,i will disclose full results on sunday this week ,till

> then let us giv time for other memebrs in grp also to answer it>> i expect all memebrs to participate in this without fearing of failure> unless u ppl participated in such charts ur predictiv ability will b always

> sleeping how ever learned one u may b>> so pls come forward and sent us ur observation s and it will b a nice> exprnce to learn and see how diffrnt technics r working>> rgrds sunil nair

>>> *> , neelam gupta> <neelamgupta07 wrote:> >

> > Dear Sunil ji and group,> >> > In my earlier message, I had said that the native could be from creative> or> > art background and working with TV/film industry. That was through AV

> scores> > and venus.> > Since this is a tricky chart to decode, we can approach it from various> > angles and try to find what is common or what must happen.> >> > Nakshatras are the subtle forces which work on the psyche and mould a

> native> > accordingly. *All planets in lagna in Shravana and Dhanistha could be a> key> > to understand *what planets could lead him to. But it should be kept in> mind> > that *both AK (jup) and Amk (ven) are

afflicted.*> >> > *I am presenting some pertinent points about Shravana and Dhanishtha> (taken> > from Barbara Pijan's site) and highlighting my own reading in red. Hope> this

> > proves useful.*> >> > *Shravana (Pertains to EAR and hearing!)*> >> > Extraordinary " ear " for music, drum-beat, rhythms, speech prosody, " what> > people are saying " . A nakshatra of skilful listening, Shravana can

> produce> > excellence in music and performance arts. Sravana's rhythmic intelligence> > can concentrate on a pattern and " pay attention " to nuanced variation.> > *Native could be a musician/music director/ recordist.. He could be

> talented> > and capable and would start in this line early in his life.*> >> > There is a certain negativity associated with this nakshatra which is the> >

obvious downside of tale-telling, dishonesty or open disregard for those> who> > might tarnish or challenge one's public reputation.> > *He could be dishonest and may not enjoy a good reputation.*

> >> > Shravana can be arrogant or uncharitable even to close friends or family,> > should one's reputation come into danger from insinuation of> untruthfulness> > or by unflattering association.

> > *All this could be true for him.*> >> > Shravana will travel extensively to listen at the feet of the guru; but> he> > will also ensure that his pious visits are publicly announced and

> > established in the public mind.> > *He might be travelling and might have a guru (deb?). But he might be> > working for selfish interests.*> >> > Intellectually, the power of the ear is a huge asset, one

listens> > attentively to the teacher and reads with close attention to detail.> > Shravana produces scholars of the highest order who pass long the lineage> > high values of their culture.

> > *He could be talented, but rising to very high levels is doubtful.*> >> > *Dhanishtha:*> >> > Achievement by Hearing the Beat " . Craves elite recognition. Must dance in

> > (wealthy or powerful) circles. Dhanishtha are social climbers. Strong> > leadership skills & talent in performance arts. Excellent dancers with a> > superb intuitive sense of percussion.

> > Lifelong association with music-based performance arts. Supports success> in> > professions that involve social climbing through association with music,> > ideally through fund-raising or other " party circuits " that gives elite

> > association.>

> *Again pointers towards MUSIC and fine arts, elite associations, social> > climbing, party circuits, etc> > *> > Despite an outward allure of friendliness, the native is emotionally

> > aggressive (Kuja) when " dancing upward " and can be dangerous when> crossed.> > *Could be true. He can be ruthless and aggressive in using people.*> >> > Gets material wealth but may suffer from self-obsessed greed for more,

> more,> > more and fixation on the elite public image. The main pattern = " social> > climber " with Kuja-driven ambition to achieve recognition of elites in> high> > status. Needs constant company, becomes insecure when alone.

> > *Self obsessed greed, needs company, becomes insecure when alone,> ambition> > to achieve recognition in elite circles.*> >> > Marital conflict due to

inability to tolerate dissent. Obsession with> being> > " heard " by important people and self-absorption. Retains adolescent love> of> > social excitement through high-energy or impulsive behaviors, in general

> > high levels of muscular coordination and reckless ambition to go faster,> > well into adulthood.> > *Seems to be true, all of it*> >> > Dhanishta is famous for getting revenge on people who block their upward

> > path, in any way. The crime is usually some tarnishment of their moral> > reputation or eligibility to join a high-moving group.> > *Could have loose moral character and use any fair and foul means to get

> > success.*> >> > Unfortunately the victim of Dhanishta's anxious anger is often the> spouse,> > who is seen as a threat to Dhanishta's control of family culture and

>

keeping> > the beat. If widowed or divorced, Dhanishta will almost immediately> > remarry.> > *Spouse could be suffering, even family. If widowed or divorced, this> person> > could also remarry immediately as I said earlier also, he can get married

> > any time.*> >> > If the native hails from modest origins, the climb may be long and high.> > Professional socialite/politician with wonderful enthusiasm for prestige> > social events in the world of politics, arts & dance.

> > Can be a top fundraiser and host/hostess of glamorous social events for> > charitable music programs, and many other good purposes, but the primary> > motivation is always to hear the beat which signals that one is climbing

> > into the privileged realm of the gods.> > *He could be organising social events or charitable music programmes

and> > would have a large social circle.> >> > (ref:> http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/bAstrHom.htm#twenty-seven%20nakshtras)

> >> > *Regards> > Neelam*> > *> >>  >---

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,

I see a book called " The Drekkana " edited by A.K.Gour that is widely available.

Is this the same book or a different one?

-Manoj

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 10:13:20 PM

Re: Re:Ashtakvarga analysis of chart posted

by Sunil Nair ji

Dear Manoj ji,

Sorry I missed this one. Yes, the results I gave have been culled out from

different classics, mainly BPHS, Brihat Jataka, Saravali, Hora Sara, etc.

If you can lay your hands on the book on Dreshkan, Ed and guided by Col Gour, it

will be a good reference tool.

Regards

Neelam

2009/6/15 Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

>

>

>Dear Neelam Ji,

>

>Just curious which classics are these results from, or are have they been

distilled from various books.

>

>Regards,

>

>-Manoj

>

>

>

>

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

>

>ancient_indian_ astrology

>Monday, June 15, 2009 9:12:34 AM

>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Ashtakvarga analysis of chart posted by

Sunil Nair ji

>

>

>Dear Sunil ji and group,

>

>Since this is just a learning exercise, some points about lagna and moon in

>dreshkan and navamsh.

>

>*Lagna in Capricorn (I) deshkan:* Lean and tall structure with long arms,

>dark complexion (possible?), modest but cunning, deceitful, creative,

>self-reliant, determined, ambitious, earns much which can put him to

>disrepute.

>

>*Capricorn Navamsha:* Lean and thin, dark complexioned, rough and dry hair

>and nails, gaps in teeth, stammering voice, unstable wealth, small teeth (to

>be checked!), fond of traveling, amusement and music.

>

>*Moon in the rashi of Saturn:* Versed in music, learned, subdued by women,

>charitable and forgiving, religiously inclined, wanderer, lazy, intolerant

>of cold, indolent, attached to other’s wives, sinful, sculptor, liked by

>friends, enjoys wealth of others, ill-natured.

>

>*Moon in 3rd dreshkan of Capricorn,* sexual relations in the neighbourhood? ?

>

>*Moon in dreshkan of Mercury: *Modest, intelligent, talented, expert in

>artistic areas, enjoys good traits

>

>*Moon in own Navamsha:* Handsome and attractive, modest, intelligent,

>talented, educated, gifted, adored by females, popular.

>

>*I have highlighted the common points which have been seen previously. More

>work for Sunil ji I know! But all for astrology!*

>

>Regards

>Neelam

>

>

>

>

>

>

>2009/6/15 sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala@ ..co.. in>

>

>>

>>

>> *

>> Dear neelam ji

>>

>> many thanks for further fine tuning in ur earlier predictions based on

>> nakhstra placemnt of planets

>>

>> As promised by me ,i will disclose full results on sunday this week ,till

>> then let us giv time for other memebrs in grp also to answer it

>>

>> i expect all memebrs to participate in this without fearing of failure

>> unless u ppl participated in such charts ur predictiv ability will b always

>> sleeping how ever learned one u may b

>>

>> so pls come forward and sent us ur observation s and it will b a nice

>> exprnce to learn and see how diffrnt technics r working

>>

>> rgrds sunil nair

>>

>>

>> *

>> ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

>> <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

>> >

>> > Dear Sunil ji and group,

>> >

>> > In my earlier message, I had said that the native could be from creative

>> or

>> > art background and working with TV/film industry. That was through AV

>> scores

>> > and venus.

>> > Since this is a tricky chart to decode, we can approach it from various

>> > angles and try to find what is common or what must happen.

>> >

>> > Nakshatras are the subtle forces which work on the psyche and mould a

>> native

>> > accordingly. *All planets in lagna in Shravana and Dhanistha could be a

>> key

>> > to understand *what planets could lead him to. But it should be kept in

>> mind

>> > that *both AK (jup) and Amk (ven) are afflicted.*

>> >

>> > *I am presenting some pertinent points about Shravana and Dhanishtha

>> (taken

>> > from Barbara Pijan's site) and highlighting my own reading in red. Hope

>> this

>> > proves useful.*

>> >

>> > *Shravana (Pertains to EAR and hearing!)*

>> >

>> > Extraordinary " ear " for music, drum-beat, rhythms, speech prosody, " what

>> > people are saying " . A nakshatra of skilful listening, Shravana can

>> produce

>> > excellence in music and performance arts. Sravana's rhythmic intelligence

>> > can concentrate on a pattern and " pay attention " to nuanced variation.

>> > *Native could be a musician/music director/ recordist.. He could be

>> talented

>> > and capable and would start in this line early in his life.*

>> >

>> > There is a certain negativity associated with this nakshatra which is the

>> > obvious downside of tale-telling, dishonesty or open disregard for those

>> who

>> > might tarnish or challenge one's public reputation.

>> > *He could be dishonest and may not enjoy a good reputation.*

>> >

>> > Shravana can be arrogant or uncharitable even to close friends or family,

>> > should one's reputation come into danger from insinuation of

>> untruthfulness

>> > or by unflattering association.

>> > *All this could be true for him.*

>> >

>> > Shravana will travel extensively to listen at the feet of the guru; but

>> he

>> > will also ensure that his pious visits are publicly announced and

>> > established in the public mind.

>> > *He might be travelling and might have a guru (deb?). But he might be

>> > working for selfish interests.*

>> >

>> > Intellectually, the power of the ear is a huge asset, one listens

>> > attentively to the teacher and reads with close attention to detail.

>> > Shravana produces scholars of the highest order who pass long the lineage

>> > high values of their culture.

>> > *He could be talented, but rising to very high levels is doubtful.*

>> >

>> > *Dhanishtha: *

>> >

>> > Achievement by Hearing the Beat " . Craves elite recognition. Must dance in

>> > (wealthy or powerful) circles. Dhanishtha are social climbers. Strong

>> > leadership skills & talent in performance arts. Excellent dancers with a

>> > superb intuitive sense of percussion.

>> > Lifelong association with music-based performance arts. Supports success

>> in

>> > professions that involve social climbing through association with music,

>> > ideally through fund-raising or other " party circuits " that gives elite

>> > association.

>> > *Again pointers towards MUSIC and fine arts, elite associations, social

>> > climbing, party circuits, etc

>> > *

>> > Despite an outward allure of friendliness, the native is emotionally

>> > aggressive (Kuja) when " dancing upward " and can be dangerous when

>> crossed.

>> > *Could be true. He can be ruthless and aggressive in using people.*

>> >

>> > Gets material wealth but may suffer from self-obsessed greed for more,

>> more,

>> > more and fixation on the elite public image. The main pattern = " social

>> > climber " with Kuja-driven ambition to achieve recognition of elites in

>> high

>> > status. Needs constant company, becomes insecure when alone.

>> > *Self obsessed greed, needs company, becomes insecure when alone,

>> ambition

>> > to achieve recognition in elite circles.*

>> >

>> > Marital conflict due to inability to tolerate dissent. Obsession with

>> being

>> > " heard " by important people and self-absorption. Retains adolescent love

>> of

>> > social excitement through high-energy or impulsive behaviors, in general

>> > high levels of muscular coordination and reckless ambition to go faster,

>> > well into adulthood.

>> > *Seems to be true, all of it*

>> >

>> > Dhanishta is famous for getting revenge on people who block their upward

>> > path, in any way. The crime is usually some tarnishment of their moral

>> > reputation or eligibility to join a high-moving group.

>> > *Could have loose moral character and use any fair and foul means to get

>> > success.*

>> >

>> > Unfortunately the victim of Dhanishta's anxious anger is often the

>> spouse,

>> > who is seen as a threat to Dhanishta's control of family culture and

>> keeping

>> > the beat. If widowed or divorced, Dhanishta will almost immediately

>> > remarry.

>> > *Spouse could be suffering, even family. If widowed or divorced, this

>> person

>> > could also remarry immediately as I said earlier also, he can get married

>> > any time.*

>> >

>> > If the native hails from modest origins, the climb may be long and high.

>> > Professional socialite/politicia n with wonderful enthusiasm for prestige

>> > social events in the world of politics, arts & dance.

>> > Can be a top fundraiser and host/hostess of glamorous social events for

>> > charitable music programs, and many other good purposes, but the primary

>> > motivation is always to hear the beat which signals that one is climbing

>> > into the privileged realm of the gods.

>> > *He could be organising social events or charitable music programmes and

>> > would have a large social circle.

>> >

>> > (ref:

>> http://www.barbarap ijan.com/ bpa/bAstrHom. htm#twenty- seven%20nakshtra s)

>> >

>> > *Regards

>> > Neelam*

>> > *

>> >

>> 

>>

>

>

>

>------------ --------- --------- ------

>

>

Guest guest

You're right Manoj ji. That's the one! It is quite comprehensive.

2009/6/17 Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

>

>

> Dear Neelam Ji,

>

> I see a book called " The Drekkana " edited by A.K.Gour that is widely

> available. Is this the same book or a different one?

>

>

> -Manoj

>

> ________________________________

> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 <neelamgupta07%40gmail.com>>

> To:

<%40.\

com>

> Tuesday, June 16, 2009 10:13:20 PM

> Re: Re:Ashtakvarga analysis of chart

> posted by Sunil Nair ji

>

>

> Dear Manoj ji,

>

> Sorry I missed this one. Yes, the results I gave have been culled out from

> different classics, mainly BPHS, Brihat Jataka, Saravali, Hora Sara, etc.

> If you can lay your hands on the book on Dreshkan, Ed and guided by Col

> Gour, it will be a good reference tool.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

> 2009/6/15 Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

>

> >

> >

> >Dear Neelam Ji,

> >

> >Just curious which classics are these results from, or are have they been

> distilled from various books.

> >

> >Regards,

> >

> >-Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ________________________________

> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

> >

> >ancient_indian_ astrology

> >Monday, June 15, 2009 9:12:34 AM

> >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Ashtakvarga analysis of chart

> posted by Sunil Nair ji

> >

> >

> >Dear Sunil ji and group,

> >

> >Since this is just a learning exercise, some points about lagna and moon

> in

> >dreshkan and navamsh.

> >

> >*Lagna in Capricorn (I) deshkan:* Lean and tall structure with long arms,

> >dark complexion (possible?), modest but cunning, deceitful, creative,

> >self-reliant, determined, ambitious, earns much which can put him to

> >disrepute.

> >

> >*Capricorn Navamsha:* Lean and thin, dark complexioned, rough and dry hair

> >and nails, gaps in teeth, stammering voice, unstable wealth, small teeth

> (to

> >be checked!), fond of traveling, amusement and music.

> >

> >*Moon in the rashi of Saturn:* Versed in music, learned, subdued by women,

> >charitable and forgiving, religiously inclined, wanderer, lazy, intolerant

> >of cold, indolent, attached to other’s wives, sinful, sculptor, liked by

> >friends, enjoys wealth of others, ill-natured.

> >

> >*Moon in 3rd dreshkan of Capricorn,* sexual relations in the

> neighbourhood? ?

> >

> >*Moon in dreshkan of Mercury: *Modest, intelligent, talented, expert in

> >artistic areas, enjoys good traits

> >

> >*Moon in own Navamsha:* Handsome and attractive, modest, intelligent,

> >talented, educated, gifted, adored by females, popular.

> >

> >*I have highlighted the common points which have been seen previously.

> More

> >work for Sunil ji I know! But all for astrology!*

> >

> >Regards

> >Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >2009/6/15 sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala@ ..co.. in>

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> *

> >> Dear neelam ji

> >>

> >> many thanks for further fine tuning in ur earlier predictions based on

> >> nakhstra placemnt of planets

> >>

> >> As promised by me ,i will disclose full results on sunday this week

> ,till

> >> then let us giv time for other memebrs in grp also to answer it

> >>

> >> i expect all memebrs to participate in this without fearing of failure

> >> unless u ppl participated in such charts ur predictiv ability will b

> always

> >> sleeping how ever learned one u may b

> >>

> >> so pls come forward and sent us ur observation s and it will b a nice

> >> exprnce to learn and see how diffrnt technics r working

> >>

> >> rgrds sunil nair

> >>

> >>

> >> *

> >> ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

> >> <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

> >> >

> >> > Dear Sunil ji and group,

> >> >

> >> > In my earlier message, I had said that the native could be from

> creative

> >> or

> >> > art background and working with TV/film industry. That was through AV

> >> scores

> >> > and venus.

> >> > Since this is a tricky chart to decode, we can approach it from

> various

> >> > angles and try to find what is common or what must happen.

> >> >

> >> > Nakshatras are the subtle forces which work on the psyche and mould a

> >> native

> >> > accordingly. *All planets in lagna in Shravana and Dhanistha could be

> a

> >> key

> >> > to understand *what planets could lead him to. But it should be kept

> in

> >> mind

> >> > that *both AK (jup) and Amk (ven) are afflicted.*

> >> >

> >> > *I am presenting some pertinent points about Shravana and Dhanishtha

> >> (taken

> >> > from Barbara Pijan's site) and highlighting my own reading in red.

> Hope

> >> this

> >> > proves useful.*

> >> >

> >> > *Shravana (Pertains to EAR and hearing!)*

> >> >

> >> > Extraordinary " ear " for music, drum-beat, rhythms, speech prosody,

> " what

> >> > people are saying " . A nakshatra of skilful listening, Shravana can

> >> produce

> >> > excellence in music and performance arts. Sravana's rhythmic

> intelligence

> >> > can concentrate on a pattern and " pay attention " to nuanced variation.

> >> > *Native could be a musician/music director/ recordist.. He could be

> >> talented

> >> > and capable and would start in this line early in his life.*

> >> >

> >> > There is a certain negativity associated with this nakshatra which is

> the

> >> > obvious downside of tale-telling, dishonesty or open disregard for

> those

> >> who

> >> > might tarnish or challenge one's public reputation.

> >> > *He could be dishonest and may not enjoy a good reputation.*

> >> >

> >> > Shravana can be arrogant or uncharitable even to close friends or

> family,

> >> > should one's reputation come into danger from insinuation of

> >> untruthfulness

> >> > or by unflattering association.

> >> > *All this could be true for him.*

> >> >

> >> > Shravana will travel extensively to listen at the feet of the guru;

> but

> >> he

> >> > will also ensure that his pious visits are publicly announced and

> >> > established in the public mind.

> >> > *He might be travelling and might have a guru (deb?). But he might be

> >> > working for selfish interests.*

> >> >

> >> > Intellectually, the power of the ear is a huge asset, one listens

> >> > attentively to the teacher and reads with close attention to detail.

> >> > Shravana produces scholars of the highest order who pass long the

> lineage

> >> > high values of their culture.

> >> > *He could be talented, but rising to very high levels is doubtful.*

> >> >

> >> > *Dhanishtha: *

> >> >

> >> > Achievement by Hearing the Beat " . Craves elite recognition. Must dance

> in

> >> > (wealthy or powerful) circles. Dhanishtha are social climbers. Strong

> >> > leadership skills & talent in performance arts. Excellent dancers with

> a

> >> > superb intuitive sense of percussion.

> >> > Lifelong association with music-based performance arts. Supports

> success

> >> in

> >> > professions that involve social climbing through association with

> music,

> >> > ideally through fund-raising or other " party circuits " that gives

> elite

> >> > association.

> >> > *Again pointers towards MUSIC and fine arts, elite associations,

> social

> >> > climbing, party circuits, etc

> >> > *

> >> > Despite an outward allure of friendliness, the native is emotionally

> >> > aggressive (Kuja) when " dancing upward " and can be dangerous when

> >> crossed.

> >> > *Could be true. He can be ruthless and aggressive in using people.*

> >> >

> >> > Gets material wealth but may suffer from self-obsessed greed for more,

> >> more,

> >> > more and fixation on the elite public image. The main pattern =

> " social

> >> > climber " with Kuja-driven ambition to achieve recognition of elites in

> >> high

> >> > status. Needs constant company, becomes insecure when alone.

> >> > *Self obsessed greed, needs company, becomes insecure when alone,

> >> ambition

> >> > to achieve recognition in elite circles.*

> >> >

> >> > Marital conflict due to inability to tolerate dissent. Obsession with

> >> being

> >> > " heard " by important people and self-absorption. Retains adolescent

> love

> >> of

> >> > social excitement through high-energy or impulsive behaviors, in

> general

> >> > high levels of muscular coordination and reckless ambition to go

> faster,

> >> > well into adulthood.

> >> > *Seems to be true, all of it*

> >> >

> >> > Dhanishta is famous for getting revenge on people who block their

> upward

> >> > path, in any way. The crime is usually some tarnishment of their moral

> >> > reputation or eligibility to join a high-moving group.

> >> > *Could have loose moral character and use any fair and foul means to

> get

> >> > success.*

> >> >

> >> > Unfortunately the victim of Dhanishta's anxious anger is often the

> >> spouse,

> >> > who is seen as a threat to Dhanishta's control of family culture and

> >> keeping

> >> > the beat. If widowed or divorced, Dhanishta will almost immediately

> >> > remarry.

> >> > *Spouse could be suffering, even family. If widowed or divorced, this

> >> person

> >> > could also remarry immediately as I said earlier also, he can get

> married

> >> > any time.*

> >> >

> >> > If the native hails from modest origins, the climb may be long and

> high.

> >> > Professional socialite/politicia n with wonderful enthusiasm for

> prestige

> >> > social events in the world of politics, arts & dance.

> >> > Can be a top fundraiser and host/hostess of glamorous social events

> for

> >> > charitable music programs, and many other good purposes, but the

> primary

> >> > motivation is always to hear the beat which signals that one is

> climbing

> >> > into the privileged realm of the gods.

> >> > *He could be organising social events or charitable music programmes

> and

> >> > would have a large social circle.

> >> >

> >> > (ref:

> >> http://www.barbarap ijan.com/ bpa/bAstrHom. htm#twenty-

> seven%20nakshtra s)

> >> >

> >> > *Regards

> >> > Neelam*

> >> > *

> >> >

> >>

> >>

> >