Raja ji,

In the chart given by you, we can note the following points -

* This chart should be read from Moon instead of Lagna since Moon sign

is strong (due to placement of Moon sign lord in Upachaya, aspect of Jupiter,

Moon sign lord exalted)

* From Moon we see malefics in 4th in Cp and in 8th (This is a

combination indicating death of wife)

* The 7th lord from Moon sign is in 5th (This is a combination

indicating loss of wife as per Phaladeepika; Darese sutage pranashta vanito...)

* Further, there is a malefic (Ketu) in 7th emphasizing the result

* As per the dictum "Ashtamesa amsesasya dasayam vidhava",

since there is a malefic in 8th, the incident could happen during the dasa of

8th lord Mercury in the antra of mercury navama lord Moon. i.e. between

2001-2004. Can you confirm or negate this? Was it so?

Further -

Since the above combination is from Moon, the same result could have

happened with native's mother as well. Because -

* Scoripio lagna indicate loss of father at an early age

* Malefic placement in 4th and 8th for significator of mother (Moon)

indicate loss of husband for mother.

* From Moon sign 9th lord in debilitation with Rahu, and from lagna 9th

lord in 6th indicate the loss of father to the native.

Can you confirm or the above derivation as well?

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, "rajakpswift"

<rajakp_0303 wrote:

>

>

> Dear Sreenadhji,

>

> Pls find the below details.

>

> DOB - 3rd March 1975, Monday

>

> POB - Tanjore, Tamilnadu.

>

> TOB - 17:55.

>

> Below is the Rasi Chart.

>

>

>

> Venus & Guru(Jupiter) Ketu Sat(vakram) Sun Rasi Chart Mercury &

> Mars Lagnam Ragu & Moon

>

> Hope the above details would suffice.

>

>

>

> regs,

>

> Raja

Guest guest

Sure Anita ji.Astrology has never been, and will never be about natural numbers to get 2+2=4 or even about rational numbers...I think its all about irrational numbers!  Regards

Neelam2009/6/3 Anita R <ash.rsh55

Dear Neelamji,

My father has surya in the 7th in scorpio. Today he is 83 yrs and my mom is 78yrs. I guess there are a lot of finer nuances to astrology which we are not able to fathom. LIke someone said, WE STILL HAVE A CHOICE OF WHAT WE WISH TO DO WITH OUR LIVES IRRESPECTIVE OF OUR HOROSCOPES.

Regs,

Anita--- On Tue, 2/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Son

Date: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 3:20 PM

Dear all,I am quite stunned that the owner of this chart's wife committed suicide. Yes there is affliction to the seventh with Surya, Venus in the 8th with the 8th Lord Jupiter. But isn't the 8th house the house of " mangal sutra " that " sustains " marriage. How come the 8th lord did not protect his own house? Especially Jupiter !!! I also see the close aspect of Saturn on Venus (within 2 degrees) and Rahu's 5th house aspect on Venus, but still, while I would have definitely considered divorce as a possibility, I would have never guessed suicide !!!

What am I missing? How come suicide?-Manoj____________ _________ _________ __rajakpswift <rajakp_0303@ .co. in>

ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, June 2, 2009 3:44:48 AM

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & SonDear Sreenadhji,Pls find the below details.DOB - 3rd March 1975, MondayPOB - Tanjore, Tamilnadu.TOB - 17:55.

Below is the Rasi Chart. Venus & Guru(Jupiter)   Ketu Sat(vakram) Sun Rasi Chart   Mercury & Mars Lagnam   Ragu & Moon     Hope the above details would suffice. regs,Raja

ancient_indian_ astrology, " Sreenadh " <sreesog > wrote:>> Dear Raja ji,> Provide us the details of that horoscope - DOB, POB and TOB.>

P.S: The statement - //His wife is dead (she committed suicide)//> makes me feel that his Venus or 7th house must be hemmed between> malefics, as a possibility. Provide the horoscope and that will help us

> to identify the combination that caused it.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " RAJA " > rajakp_0303@ wrote:> >

> > Dear Sreenadhji,> >> > Thanks for explaining the below in much eloborate way, Just for your> information, This is not my horoscope, but this one is of my friend's> cousine,As mentioned by you , His wife is dead (she committed

> suicide),due to which the kid is seperated and living with his maternal> parents. I checked with his 7th house, which is having " SUN/RAVI " in> that house.> > I read in many astro books that, this kind of bad result may

occur> only if Rahu is placed in the 7th house.> > since i have his horoscope with me and trying to analyse(with the> minimal knowledge i have) it astrological reasons out of it, i raised> this in the forum. Kindly guide/encourage me to analyse.

> >> > regs,> > raja> >>

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

dear anita ji....

is it possible to know the all planet position of ur dad horoscope. or give birth details.

regards

guru.naga

--- On Wed, 3/6/09, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

Anita R <ash.rsh55Re: Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Son Date: Wednesday, 3 June, 2009, 2:37 AM

Dear Neelamji,

My father has surya in the 7th in scorpio. Today he is 83 yrs and my mom is 78yrs. I guess there are a lot of finer nuances to astrology which we are not able to fathom. LIke someone said, WE STILL HAVE A CHOICE OF WHAT WE WISH TO DO WITH OUR LIVES IRRESPECTIVE OF OUR HOROSCOPES.

Regs,

Anita--- On Tue, 2/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Sonancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 2 June, 2009, 3:20 PM

Dear all,I am quite stunned that the owner of this chart's wife committed suicide. Yes there is affliction to the seventh with Surya, Venus in the 8th with the 8th Lord Jupiter. But isn't the 8th house the house of "mangal sutra" that "sustains" marriage. How come the 8th lord did not protect his own house? Especially Jupiter !!! I also see the close aspect of Saturn on Venus (within 2 degrees) and Rahu's 5th house aspect on Venus, but still, while I would have definitely considered divorce as a possibility, I would have never guessed suicide !!!What am I missing? How come suicide?-Manoj____________ _________ _________ __rajakpswift <rajakp_0303@ .co. in>ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, June 2, 2009 3:44:48 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & SonDear Sreenadhji,Pls find the below details.DOB - 3rd March 1975, MondayPOB - Tanjore, Tamilnadu.TOB - 17:55.Below is the Rasi Chart. Venus & Guru(Jupiter) Ketu Sat(vakram) Sun Rasi Chart Mercury & Mars Lagnam Ragu & Moon Hope the above details would suffice. regs,Rajaancient_indian_ astrology, "Sreenadh" <sreesog > wrote:>> Dear Raja ji,> Provide us the details of that horoscope - DOB, POB and TOB.> P.S: The statement - //His wife is dead (she committed suicide)//> makes me feel that his Venus or 7th house must be hemmed between> malefics, as a

possibility. Provide the horoscope and that will help us> to identify the combination that caused it.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "RAJA"> rajakp_0303@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadhji,> >> > Thanks for explaining the below in much eloborate way, Just for your> information, This is not my horoscope, but this one is of my friend's> cousine,As mentioned by you , His wife is dead (she committed> suicide),due to which the kid is seperated and living with his maternal> parents. I checked with his 7th house, which is having "SUN/RAVI" in> that house.> > I read in many astro books that, this kind of bad result may occur> only if Rahu is placed in the 7th house.> > since i have his horoscope with me and trying to analyse(with the> minimal knowledge i have) it

astrological reasons out of it, i raised> this in the forum. Kindly guide/encourage me to analyse.> >> > regs,> > raja> >>

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

Dear Anita Ji,

You are correct that one factor is not enough (as the Brits say one swallow does

not make a summer). However Ravi in the 7th is definitely not a very comfortable

position. The setting Sun is beautiful to watch but gives problems, especially

in relationships. Whether the problems are large enough to create separation is

another story. Moreover in you father's chart Surya is the 4th Lord in 7th house

for Taurus Lagna. So that is one Kendra lord in another Kendra. You also have to

consider the context of cultural identies, biases and practices.

Consider the case of Capricon Lagna for a similar situation. Surya there is the

8th lord and if he is in the 7th house in Gemini it would be a different

situation (obviously more virulent). It is however true that almost all classics

uniformly say that Surya in the 7th is not conducive to marital harmony.

Specifically in the chart quoted below where the spouse allegedly committed

suicide there are multivarious afflictions to the 7th house and Lord and Venus.

In such a case it is highly unlikely that the result is positive.

Regarding human effort and destiny, our classics have clearly outlined the

different kinds of Karmas (Dridh, Adridh and combinations thereof). Some of the

karmic momemtum is so strong that it will only be possible to modify the karma

not change it completely. So, as you rightly put it, we all still HAVE the

choice what to do with our lives, depending on the Prarabdha, some times we ONLY

have the power to REACT in the BEST and POSITIVE fashion as possible to the some

times devastating events that the lords of Karma bring to fruition. Karma is a

heat seeking missile, it WILL find us. There is no place to hide.

Best Regards,

-Manoj

Anita R <ash.rsh55

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 7:37:26 PM

Re: Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of

Father & Son

Dear Neelamji,

My father has surya in the 7th in scorpio. Today he is 83 yrs and my mom is

78yrs. I guess there are a lot of finer nuances to astrology which we are not

able to fathom. LIke someone said, WE STILL HAVE A CHOICE OF WHAT WE WISH TO DO

WITH OUR LIVES IRRESPECTIVE OF OUR HOROSCOPES.

Regs,

Anita

--- On Tue, 2/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father

& Son

ancient_indian_ astrology

Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 3:20 PM

Dear all,

I am quite stunned that the owner of this chart's wife committed suicide. Yes

there is affliction to the seventh with Surya, Venus in the 8th with the 8th

Lord Jupiter. But isn't the 8th house the house of " mangal sutra " that

" sustains " marriage. How come the 8th lord did not protect his own house?

Especially Jupiter !!! I also see the close aspect of Saturn on Venus (within 2

degrees) and Rahu's 5th house aspect on Venus, but still, while I would have

definitely considered divorce as a possibility, I would have never guessed

suicide !!!

What am I missing? How come suicide?

-Manoj

____________ _________ _________ __

rajakpswift <rajakp_0303@ .co. in>

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 3:44:48 AM

& Son

Dear Sreenadhji,

Pls find the below details.

DOB - 3rd March 1975, Monday

POB - Tanjore, Tamilnadu.

TOB - 17:55.

Below is the Rasi Chart.

Venus & Guru(Jupiter)   Ketu Sat(vakram)

Sun Rasi Chart  

Mercury & Mars Lagnam

Ragu & Moon    

Hope the above details would suffice.

regs,

Raja

ancient_indian_ astrology, " Sreenadh " <sreesog >

wrote:

>

> Dear Raja ji,

> Provide us the details of that horoscope - DOB, POB and TOB.

> P.S: The statement - //His wife is dead (she committed suicide)//

> makes me feel that his Venus or 7th house must be hemmed between

> malefics, as a possibility. Provide the horoscope and that will help us

> to identify the combination that caused it.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " RAJA "

> rajakp_0303@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadhji,

> >

> > Thanks for explaining the below in much eloborate way, Just for your

> information, This is not my horoscope, but this one is of my friend's

> cousine,As mentioned by you , His wife is dead (she committed

> suicide),due to which the kid is seperated and living with his maternal

> parents. I checked with his 7th house, which is having " SUN/RAVI " in

> that house.

> > I read in many astro books that, this kind of bad result may occur

> only if Rahu is placed in the 7th house.

> > since i have his horoscope with me and trying to analyse(with the

> minimal knowledge i have) it astrological reasons out of it, i raised

> this in the forum. Kindly guide/encourage me to analyse.

> >

> > regs,

> > raja

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Anita ji,

Sorry for the mistype in the previous email. I meant to say for Capricon Lagna,

Surya in Cancer would be 8th Lord in 7th. I mistyped it as Gemini.

Best Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,//Karma is a heat seeking missile, it WILL find us. There is no place to hide.//Exactly..... Let me quote 2 verses from the Dhammapada, which explains this more.Verse 1. Suffering Follows The Evil-Doer

Mind precedes all knowables,

mind's their chief, mind-made are they.

If with a corrupted mind

one should either speak or act

dukkha follows caused by that,

as does the wheel the ox's hoof.

Explanation: All that we experience begins with thought. Our words and deeds spring from thought. If we speak or act with evil thoughts, unpleasant circumstances and experiences inevitably result. Wherever we go, we create bad circumstances because we carry bad thoughts. This is very much like the wheel of a cart following the hoofs of the ox yoked to the cart. The cart-wheel, along with the heavy load of the cart, keeps following the draught oxen. The animal is bound to this heavy load and cannot leave it.

Happiness Follows The Doer of Good

Mind precedes all knowables,

mind's their chief, mind-made are they.

If with a clear, and confident mind

one should speak and act

as one's shadow ne'er departing.

Explanation: All that man experiences springs out of his thoughts. If his thoughts are good, the words and the deeds will also be good. The result of good thoughts , words and deeds will be happiness. This happiness will never leave the person whose thoughts are good. Happiness will always follow him like his shadow that never leaves him. //blessings,Renu , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Anita Ji,> > You are correct that one factor is not enough (as the Brits say one swallow does not make a summer). However Ravi in the 7th is definitely not a very comfortable position. The setting Sun is beautiful to watch but gives problems, especially in relationships. Whether the problems are large enough to create separation is another story. Moreover in you father's chart Surya is the 4th Lord in 7th house for Taurus Lagna. So that is one Kendra lord in another Kendra. You also have to consider the context of cultural identies, biases and practices.> > Consider the case of Capricon Lagna for a similar situation. Surya there is the 8th lord and if he is in the 7th house in Gemini it would be a different situation (obviously more virulent). It is however true that almost all classics uniformly say that Surya in the 7th is not conducive to marital harmony.> > Specifically in the chart quoted below where the spouse allegedly committed suicide there are multivarious afflictions to the 7th house and Lord and Venus. In such a case it is highly unlikely that the result is positive.> > Regarding human effort and destiny, our classics have clearly outlined the different kinds of Karmas (Dridh, Adridh and combinations thereof). Some of the karmic momemtum is so strong that it will only be possible to modify the karma not change it completely. So, as you rightly put it, we all still HAVE the choice what to do with our lives, depending on the Prarabdha, some times we ONLY have the power to REACT in the BEST and POSITIVE fashion as possible to the some times devastating events that the lords of Karma bring to fruition. Karma is a heat seeking missile, it WILL find us. There is no place to hide.> > > Best Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > ________________________________> Anita R ash.rsh55 > Tuesday, June 2, 2009 7:37:26 PM> Re: Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Son> > > > > > Dear Neelamji,> My father has surya in the 7th in scorpio. Today he is 83 yrs and my mom is 78yrs. I guess there are a lot of finer nuances to astrology which we are not able to fathom. LIke someone said, WE STILL HAVE A CHOICE OF WHAT WE WISH TO DO WITH OUR LIVES IRRESPECTIVE OF OUR HOROSCOPES.> Regs,> Anita> > --- On Tue, 2/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> > > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Son> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 3:20 PM> > > Dear all,> > I am quite stunned that the owner of this chart's wife committed suicide. Yes there is affliction to the seventh with Surya, Venus in the 8th with the 8th Lord Jupiter. But isn't the 8th house the house of "mangal sutra" that "sustains" marriage. How come the 8th lord did not protect his own house? Especially Jupiter !!! I also see the close aspect of Saturn on Venus (within 2 degrees) and Rahu's 5th house aspect on Venus, but still, while I would have definitely considered divorce as a possibility, I would have never guessed suicide !!!> > What am I missing? How come suicide?> > -Manoj> > ____________ _________ _________ __> rajakpswift <rajakp_0303@ .co. in>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, June 2, 2009 3:44:48 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Son> > Dear Sreenadhji,> Pls find the below details.> DOB - 3rd March 1975, Monday> POB - Tanjore, Tamilnadu.> TOB - 17:55.> Below is the Rasi Chart.> > Venus & Guru(Jupiter) Ketu Sat(vakram)> Sun Rasi Chart > Mercury & Mars Lagnam> Ragu & Moon > Hope the above details would suffice.> > regs,> Raja> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sreenadh" sreesog@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Raja ji,> > Provide us the details of that horoscope - DOB, POB and TOB.> > P.S: The statement - //His wife is dead (she committed suicide)//> > makes me feel that his Venus or 7th house must be hemmed between> > malefics, as a possibility. Provide the horoscope and that will help us> > to identify the combination that caused it.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "RAJA"> > rajakp_0303@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreenadhji,> > >> > > Thanks for explaining the below in much eloborate way, Just for your> > information, This is not my horoscope, but this one is of my friend's> > cousine,As mentioned by you , His wife is dead (she committed> > suicide),due to which the kid is seperated and living with his maternal> > parents. I checked with his 7th house, which is having "SUN/RAVI" in> > that house.> > > I read in many astro books that, this kind of bad result may occur> > only if Rahu is placed in the 7th house.> > > since i have his horoscope with me and trying to analyse(with the> > minimal knowledge i have) it astrological reasons out of it, i raised> > this in the forum. Kindly guide/encourage me to analyse.> > >> > > regs,> > > raja> > >> >> > > > ________________________________> Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.>

Guest guest

Dear Renu Ji,

Thank you for the wonderful quotes. It is interesting that our ancient classics have explained the subtelty of physics and energy transfer in such simple terms. "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction" and "Energy can neither be created nor destroyed but only transfered from one form to another". These well known scientific axioms are nothing but fancy statements so beautifully extolled by our ancient Rishis, namely, the Law of Karma.

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear sreenadhji,

As i heard from that person,

he got married 2nd Feb 2004 and his kid born on 19th Feb 2005 and this bad

effect ie,she commited it on march 27th 2007 and was in hospital for 21 days and

died on 19th April 2007.

moreover, The analysis about his parents is incorrect. His father and mother are

living good.

regs,

Raja

, " Sreenadh " <sreesog

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Raja ji,

> In the chart given by you, we can note the following points -

> * This chart should be read from Moon instead of Lagna since Moon sign

> is strong (due to placement of Moon sign lord in Upachaya, aspect of

> Jupiter, Moon sign lord exalted)

> * From Moon we see malefics in 4th in Cp and in 8th (This is a

> combination indicating death of wife)

> * The 7th lord from Moon sign is in 5th (This is a combination

> indicating loss of wife as per Phaladeepika; Darese sutage pranashta

> vanito...)

> * Further, there is a malefic (Ketu) in 7th emphasizing the result

> * As per the dictum " Ashtamesa amsesasya dasayam vidhava " , since there

> is a malefic in 8th, the incident could happen during the dasa of 8th

> lord Mercury in the antra of mercury navama lord Moon. i.e. between

> 2001-2004. Can you confirm or negate this? Was it so?

>

> Further -

> Since the above combination is from Moon, the same result could have

> happened with native's mother as well. Because -

> * Scoripio lagna indicate loss of father at an early age

> * Malefic placement in 4th and 8th for significator of mother (Moon)

> indicate loss of husband for mother.

> * From Moon sign 9th lord in debilitation with Rahu, and from lagna

> 9th lord in 6th indicate the loss of father to the native.

> Can you confirm or the above derivation as well?

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

>

> , " rajakpswift "

> <rajakp_0303@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Sreenadhji,

> >

> > Pls find the below details.

> >

> > DOB - 3rd March 1975, Monday

> >

> > POB - Tanjore, Tamilnadu.

> >

> > TOB - 17:55.

> >

> > Below is the Rasi Chart.

> >

> >

> >

> > Venus & Guru(Jupiter) Ketu Sat(vakram) Sun Rasi Chart Mercury &

> > Mars Lagnam Ragu & Moon

> >

> > Hope the above details would suffice.

> >

> >

> >

> > regs,

> >

> > Raja

>

Guest guest

Dear Guruji,

Pls find his son's horoscope for further analysis to find when the father and Son will rejoin and live.

Kid's DOB - 19.02.2005

POB- Chennai

TOB- 11.56 am

Below is the Rasi Chart of the Kid.

Ragu

Lagnam

Sat/Moon

Mer/Sun

Venus

Mars

Ketu

Guru

regs,

Raja

> ____________ _________ _________ __>

Guest guest

Hi,

You know, sometimes what happens in life is that a person has so much

expectations from life, (it may be their own fault, as we all know, the tendency

to boss over others, dominating nature, etc come out of a deep sense of

insecurity and helpelessness in a person) that they are not able to accept even

small failures and resort to suicide for no fault of others. It is ofcourse bad

for the person but worse for those whom they leave, reasons being obvious.

Regards,

Anita

--- On Wed, 3/6/09, Raja KP <rajakp_0303 wrote:

Raja KP <rajakp_0303

Father & Son

Wednesday, 3 June, 2009, 4:51 AM

Dear Anithaji,

Yes, i heard from that person that the lady was very aggressive , dominating in

nature.

regs,

Raja

--- On Tue, 2/6/09, Anita R <ash.rsh55 > wrote:

Anita R <ash.rsh55 >

Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of

Father & Son

Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 5:34 PM

Dear Raja,

Was the lady in question very aggressive, extremely stubborn and dominating by

nature?

Regs,

Anita

--- On Tue, 2/6/09, rajakpswift <rajakp_0303@ .co. in> wrote:

& Son

Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 10:44 AM

Dear Sreenadhji,

Below is the Rasi Chart.

Venus & Guru(Jupiter)

Ketu

Sat(vakram)

Sun

Rasi Chart

Mercury & Mars

Lagnam

Ragu & Moon

regs,

Raja

ancient_indian_ astrology, " Sreenadh " <sreesog

wrote:

>

> Dear Raja ji,

> Provide us the details of that horoscope - DOB, POB and TOB.

> P.S: The statement - //His wife is dead (she committed suicide)//

> makes me feel that his Venus or 7th house must be hemmed between

> malefics, as a possibility. Provide the horoscope and that will help us

> to identify the combination that caused it.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " RAJA "

> rajakp_0303@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadhji,

> >

> > Thanks for explaining the below in much eloborate way, Just for your

> information, This is not my horoscope, but this one is of my friend's

> cousine,As mentioned by you , His wife is dead (she committed

> suicide),due to which the kid is seperated and living with his maternal

> parents. I checked with his 7th house, which is having " SUN/RAVI " in

> that house.

> > I read in many astro books that, this kind of bad result may occur

> only if Rahu is placed in the 7th house.

> > since i have his horoscope with me and trying to analyse(with the

> minimal knowledge i have) it astrological reasons out of it, i raised

> this in the forum. Kindly guide/encourage me to analyse.

> >

> > regs,

> > raja

Guest guest

Dear Guruji,

DOB 29-11-1925, Mangalore,18:50pm.

Thanks,

Anita

--- On Wed, 3/6/09, Guru.nagarajan <guru_naga_astrologer wrote:

Guru.nagarajan <guru_naga_astrologer

Father & Son

Wednesday, 3 June, 2009, 4:44 PM

dear anita ji....

is it possible to know the all planet position of ur dad horoscope. or give

birth details.

regards

guru.naga

--- On Wed, 3/6/09, Anita R <ash.rsh55 > wrote:

Anita R <ash.rsh55 >

Father & Son

Wednesday, 3 June, 2009, 2:37 AM

Dear Neelamji,

My father has surya in the 7th in scorpio. Today he is 83 yrs and my mom is

Regs,

Anita

--- On Tue, 2/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

& Son

Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 3:20 PM

Dear all,

I am quite stunned that the owner of this chart's wife committed suicide. Yes

there is affliction to the seventh with Surya, Venus in the 8th with the 8th

suicide !!!

What am I missing? How come suicide?

-Manoj

____________ _________ _________ __

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 3:44:48 AM

& Son

Dear Sreenadhji,

Below is the Rasi Chart.

Venus & Guru(Jupiter)   Ketu Sat(vakram)

Sun Rasi Chart  

Mercury & Mars Lagnam

Ragu & Moon    

regs,

Raja

-

Guest guest

Hi,

Thats what came to my mind also. People are not ready to accept even a small

failure. They should understand that these small failures in life will

strengthen them and guide for greater future.They should also understand that no

such small problems in life that will be left unresolved. Small problems in life

will pass by in no time unless they resist and keep pondering on them.

regs,

raja

--- On Thu, 4/6/09, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

Anita R <ash.rsh55

Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father

& Son

Thursday, 4 June, 2009, 12:15 PM

Hi,

You know, sometimes what happens in life is that a person has so much

expectations from life, (it may be their own fault, as we all know, the tendency

to boss over others, dominating nature, etc come out of a deep sense of

insecurity and helpelessness in a person) that they are not able to accept even

small failures and resort to suicide for no fault of others. It is ofcourse bad

for the person but worse for those whom they leave, reasons being obvious.

Regards,

Anita

--- On Wed, 3/6/09, Raja KP <rajakp_0303@ .co. in> wrote:

Raja KP <rajakp_0303@ .co. in>

Father & Son

Wednesday, 3 June, 2009, 4:51 AM

Dear Anithaji,

Yes, i heard from that person that the lady was very aggressive , dominating in

nature.

regs,

Raja

Guest guest

Dear Raja ji, Thanks for the input. Good to know that I was totally wrong in my derivation. Now it seems that either I should correct myself in the use of the above dictums, or that the chart is wrong. Bhaskar ji, Sunil ji, Neelam ji and Srinivas ji - what do you say? What is your take on this chart, and the said incident?Love and regards,Sreenadh , "rajakpswift" <rajakp_0303 wrote:>> Dear sreenadhji,> > As i heard from that person, > he got married 2nd Feb 2004 and his kid born on 19th Feb 2005 and this bad effect ie,she commited it on march 27th 2007 and was in hospital for 21 days and died on 19th April 2007.> > moreover, The analysis about his parents is incorrect. His father and mother are living good.> > regs,> Raja> > , "Sreenadh" sreesog@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Raja ji,> > In the chart given by you, we can note the following points -> > * This chart should be read from Moon instead of Lagna since Moon sign> > is strong (due to placement of Moon sign lord in Upachaya, aspect of> > Jupiter, Moon sign lord exalted)> > * From Moon we see malefics in 4th in Cp and in 8th (This is a> > combination indicating death of wife)> > * The 7th lord from Moon sign is in 5th (This is a combination> > indicating loss of wife as per Phaladeepika; Darese sutage pranashta> > vanito...)> > * Further, there is a malefic (Ketu) in 7th emphasizing the result> > * As per the dictum "Ashtamesa amsesasya dasayam vidhava", since there> > is a malefic in 8th, the incident could happen during the dasa of 8th> > lord Mercury in the antra of mercury navama lord Moon. i.e. between> > 2001-2004. Can you confirm or negate this? Was it so?> > > > Further -> > Since the above combination is from Moon, the same result could have> > happened with native's mother as well. Because -> > * Scoripio lagna indicate loss of father at an early age> > * Malefic placement in 4th and 8th for significator of mother (Moon)> > indicate loss of husband for mother.> > * From Moon sign 9th lord in debilitation with Rahu, and from lagna> > 9th lord in 6th indicate the loss of father to the native.> > Can you confirm or the above derivation as well?> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh

Guest guest

dear raja ji i will concentrate only on kaalatra dosha and seperation of kid frm lagna lagna Lord in 7th H ,sun in 7th and karaka of marriage venus in 8th H and 7th Lord in dual sign,again vakri there is exchange between 6th and 11th L ( dasa Lord ) frm moon sreenadh ji already explained ,again 7th L in dual sign with 2 planet combofrm venus 4th H has sat and gulika ( not jhora one i think in Jhora mandi almost coming to that degree ) also exchange between 11th Lord and 4th L ,11 has more planets frm venus also navamsa 7th amsa falls in dual sign so all this combo u can see 4th H which rules happiness frm married life already afflicted also u can see 3 malefics planets givn amsa in 8th H ( pisces ) and inflence between 7th Lord and Karaka and 8th L and karaka ,6th L and karaka etc happened esp with sub period lord .Dasa lord merc is in mrityu bhaga ,he is 64th amsa Lord and 2nd Lord too ( 2nd House rules family and more than one marriage ) jup again in vridhavasta and also merc and jup both givn its navamsa in 12th H ( vyayamsa )Malicious Division LordThe 64th navamsa MercuryThe 22nd drekkana (Pararsara) Jupiterfor seperation of kidsee Karaka,Lord and house ( 5th H ) jup in 8th House as karaka and Lord and His having papakartari also lagna lord sun and jup in 2/12 relation any feed back abt his mother and their relationi hav corrected his BT Natal Chart March 3, 1975Time: 17:44:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 79 E 09' 00", 10 N 48' 00" Tanjore, Indialady tried to commit sucide on march 27 ,2007 Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon): Merc MD: 1994-12-05 (2:26:24) - 2011-12-05 (5:22:48) Jup AD: 2006-12-20 (5:31:21) - 2009-03-27 (2:42:53) Jup PD: 2006-12-20 (5:31:21) - 2007-04-09 (14:44:54)she died on 9th April 2007.Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon): Merc MD: 1994-12-05 (2:26:24) - 2011-12-05 (5:22:48) Jup AD: 2006-12-20 (5:31:21) - 2009-03-27 (2:42:53) Sat PD: 2007-04-09 (14:44:54) - 2007-08-18 (16:42:13) she died in sani sub sub period ,sani in ashtamamsa ,rahu Nakshtra and both exchange nakshtra too kid born on 19th Feb 2005 Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon): Merc MD: 1994-12-05 (2:26:24) - 2011-12-05 (5:22:48) Rah AD: 2004-06-01 (20:40:54) - 2006-12-20 (5:31:21) Jup PD: 2004-10-19 (13:36:28) - 2005-02-20 (17:59:12) married on 2nd Feb 2004 Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon): Merc MD: 1994-12-05 (2:26:24) - 2011-12-05 (5:22:48) Mars AD: 2003-06-05 (15:54:36) - 2004-06-01 (20:40:54) Ket PD: 2004-01-24 (1:46:19) - 2004-02-14 (4:51:01)ketu in Nakshtra of moon and ketu in 7th frm moon ketu can act like mars who is 4th L frm lagna rgrds sunil nair , "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Raja ji,> Thanks for the input. Good to know that I was totally wrong in my> derivation. Now it seems that either I should correct myself in the use> of the above dictums, or that the chart is wrong. Bhaskar ji, Sunil ji,> Neelam ji and Srinivas ji - what do you say? What is your take on this> chart, and the said incident?> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > > , "rajakpswift"> rajakp_0303@ wrote:> >> > Dear sreenadhji,> >> > As i heard from that person,> > he got married 2nd Feb 2004 and his kid born on 19th Feb 2005 and this> bad effect ie,she commited it on march 27th 2007 and was in hospital for> 21 days and died on 19th April 2007.> >> > moreover, The analysis about his parents is incorrect. His father and> mother are living good.> >> > regs,> > Raja> >> > , "Sreenadh" sreesog@> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Raja ji,> > > In the chart given by you, we can note the following points -> > > * This chart should be read from Moon instead of Lagna since Moon> sign> > > is strong (due to placement of Moon sign lord in Upachaya, aspect of> > > Jupiter, Moon sign lord exalted)> > > * From Moon we see malefics in 4th in Cp and in 8th (This is a> > > combination indicating death of wife)> > > * The 7th lord from Moon sign is in 5th (This is a combination> > > indicating loss of wife as per Phaladeepika; Darese sutage pranashta> > > vanito...)> > > * Further, there is a malefic (Ketu) in 7th emphasizing the> result> > > * As per the dictum "Ashtamesa amsesasya dasayam vidhava", since> there> > > is a malefic in 8th, the incident could happen during the dasa of> 8th> > > lord Mercury in the antra of mercury navama lord Moon. i.e. between> > > 2001-2004. Can you confirm or negate this? Was it so?> > >> > > Further -> > > Since the above combination is from Moon, the same result could> have> > > happened with native's mother as well. Because -> > > * Scoripio lagna indicate loss of father at an early age> > > * Malefic placement in 4th and 8th for significator of mother> (Moon)> > > indicate loss of husband for mother.> > > * From Moon sign 9th lord in debilitation with Rahu, and from> lagna> > > 9th lord in 6th indicate the loss of father to the native.> > > Can you confirm or the above derivation as well?> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh>

Guest guest

a small correction 5 th H has papakarthari yoga , "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > dear raja ji> > > i will concentrate only on kaalatra dosha and seperation of kid> > > frm lagna lagna Lord in 7th H ,sun in 7th and karaka of marriage venus> in 8th H and 7th Lord in dual sign,again vakri> > there is exchange between 6th and 11th L ( dasa Lord )> > frm moon sreenadh ji already explained ,again 7th L in dual sign with 2> planet combo> > frm venus 4th H has sat and gulika ( not jhora one i think in Jhora> mandi almost coming to that degree )> also exchange between 11th Lord and 4th L ,11 has more planets frm venus> > also navamsa 7th amsa falls in dual sign> > so all this combo u can see 4th H which rules happiness frm married life> already afflicted> > also u can see 3 malefics planets givn amsa in 8th H ( pisces ) and> inflence between 7th Lord and Karaka and 8th L and karaka ,6th L and> karaka etc happened esp with sub period lord .> > Dasa lord merc is in mrityu bhaga ,he is 64th amsa Lord and 2nd Lord> too> > ( 2nd House rules family and more than one marriage )> > jup again in vridhavasta and also merc and jup both givn its navamsa in> 12th H ( vyayamsa )> > Malicious Division Lord> > The 64th navamsa Mercury> The 22nd drekkana (Pararsara) Jupiter> > > > > > for seperation of kid> > > see Karaka,Lord and house ( 5th H )> > jup in 8th House as karaka and Lord and His having papakartari> > also lagna lord sun and jup in 2/12 relation> > any feed back abt his mother and their relation> > i hav corrected his BT> > > Natal Chart> > March 3, 1975> Time: 17:44:00> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 79 E 09' 00", 10 N 48' 00"> Tanjore, India> > lady tried to commit sucide on march 27 ,2007> > Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):> > Merc MD: 1994-12-05 (2:26:24) - 2011-12-05 (5:22:48)> Jup AD: 2006-12-20 (5:31:21) - 2009-03-27 (2:42:53)> Jup PD: 2006-12-20 (5:31:21) - 2007-04-09 (14:44:54)> > she died on 9th April 2007.> > Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):> > Merc MD: 1994-12-05 (2:26:24) - 2011-12-05 (5:22:48)> Jup AD: 2006-12-20 (5:31:21) - 2009-03-27 (2:42:53)> Sat PD: 2007-04-09 (14:44:54) - 2007-08-18 (16:42:13)> > she died in sani sub sub period ,sani in ashtamamsa ,rahu Nakshtra> and both exchange nakshtra too> > kid born on 19th Feb 2005> > Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):> > Merc MD: 1994-12-05 (2:26:24) - 2011-12-05 (5:22:48)> Rah AD: 2004-06-01 (20:40:54) - 2006-12-20 (5:31:21)> Jup PD: 2004-10-19 (13:36:28) - 2005-02-20 (17:59:12)> > married on 2nd Feb 2004> Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):> > Merc MD: 1994-12-05 (2:26:24) - 2011-12-05 (5:22:48)> Mars AD: 2003-06-05 (15:54:36) - 2004-06-01 (20:40:54)> Ket PD: 2004-01-24 (1:46:19) - 2004-02-14 (4:51:01)> > ketu in Nakshtra of moon and ketu in 7th frm moon> > ketu can act like mars who is 4th L frm lagna> > rgrds sunil nair> > > > , "Sreenadh"> sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear Raja ji,> > Thanks for the input. Good to know that I was totally wrong in my> > derivation. Now it seems that either I should correct myself in the> use> > of the above dictums, or that the chart is wrong. Bhaskar ji, Sunil> ji,> > Neelam ji and Srinivas ji - what do you say? What is your take on this> > chart, and the said incident?> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> >> > , "rajakpswift"> > rajakp_0303@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear sreenadhji,> > >> > > As i heard from that person,> > > he got married 2nd Feb 2004 and his kid born on 19th Feb 2005 and> this> > bad effect ie,she commited it on march 27th 2007 and was in hospital> for> > 21 days and died on 19th April 2007.> > >> > > moreover, The analysis about his parents is incorrect. His father> and> > mother are living good.> > >> > > regs,> > > Raja> > >> > > , "Sreenadh"> sreesog@> > wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Raja ji,> > > > In the chart given by you, we can note the following points -> > > > * This chart should be read from Moon instead of Lagna since> Moon> > sign> > > > is strong (due to placement of Moon sign lord in Upachaya, aspect> of> > > > Jupiter, Moon sign lord exalted)> > > > * From Moon we see malefics in 4th in Cp and in 8th (This is a> > > > combination indicating death of wife)> > > > * The 7th lord from Moon sign is in 5th (This is a combination> > > > indicating loss of wife as per Phaladeepika; Darese sutage> pranashta> > > > vanito...)> > > > * Further, there is a malefic (Ketu) in 7th emphasizing the> > result> > > > * As per the dictum "Ashtamesa amsesasya dasayam vidhava",> since> > there> > > > is a malefic in 8th, the incident could happen during the dasa of> > 8th> > > > lord Mercury in the antra of mercury navama lord Moon. i.e.> between> > > > 2001-2004. Can you confirm or negate this? Was it so?> > > >> > > > Further -> > > > Since the above combination is from Moon, the same result could> > have> > > > happened with native's mother as well. Because -> > > > * Scoripio lagna indicate loss of father at an early age> > > > * Malefic placement in 4th and 8th for significator of mother> > (Moon)> > > > indicate loss of husband for mother.> > > > * From Moon sign 9th lord in debilitation with Rahu, and from> > lagna> > > > 9th lord in 6th indicate the loss of father to the native.> > > > Can you confirm or the above derivation as well?> > > > Love and regards,> > > > Sreenadh> >>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

Thanks...totally agree :)

blessings,

Renu

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Renu Ji,

>

> Thank you for the wonderful quotes. It is interesting that our ancient

classics have explained the subtelty of physics and energy transfer in such

simple terms. " Every action has an equal and opposite reaction " and " Energy can

neither be created nor destroyed but only transfered from one form to

another " . These well known scientific axioms are nothing but fancy statements so

beautifully extolled by our ancient Rishis, namely, the Law of Karma.

>

> Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> renunw <renunw

>

> Wednesday, June 3, 2009 6:35:54 PM

> Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of

Father & Son

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Manoj ji,

>

> //Karma is a heat seeking missile, it WILL find us. There is no place to

hide.//

>

> Exactly..... Let me quote 2 verses from the Dhammapada, which explains this

more.

>

> Verse 1.Suffering Follows The Evil-Doer

> Mind precedes all knowables,

> mind's their chief, mind-made are they.

> If with a corrupted mind

> one should either speak or act

> dukkha follows caused by that,

> as does the wheel the ox's hoof.

> Explanation: All that we experience begins with thought. Our words and deeds

spring from thought. If we speak or act with evil thoughts, unpleasant

circumstances and experiences inevitably result. Wherever we go, we create bad

circumstances because we carry bad thoughts. This is very much like the wheel of

a cart following the hoofs of the ox yoked to the cart. The cart-wheel, along

with the heavy load of the cart, keeps following the draught oxen. The animal is

bound to this heavy load and cannot leave it.

>

> Happiness Follows The Doer of Good

> Mind precedes all knowables,

> mind's their chief, mind-made are they.

> If with a clear, and confident mind

> one should speak and act

> as one's shadow ne'er departing.

> Explanation: All that man experiences springs out of his thoughts. If his

thoughts are good, the words and the deeds will also be good. The result of good

thoughts , words and deeds will be happiness. This happiness will never leave

the person whose thoughts are good. Happiness will always follow him like his

shadow that never leaves him. //

> blessings,

> Renu

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Anita Ji,

> >

> > You are correct that one factor is not enough (as the Brits say one swallow

does not make a summer). However Ravi in the 7th is definitely not a very

comfortable position. The setting Sun is beautiful to watch but gives problems,

especially in relationships. Whether the problems are large enough to create

separation is another story. Moreover in you father's chart Surya is the 4th

Lord in 7th house for Taurus Lagna. So that is one Kendra lord in another

Kendra. You also have to consider the context of cultural identies, biases and

practices.

> >

> > Consider the case of Capricon Lagna for a similar situation. Surya there is

the 8th lord and if he is in the 7th house in Gemini it would be a different

situation (obviously more virulent). It is however true that almost all classics

uniformly say that Surya in the 7th is not conducive to marital harmony.

> >

> > Specifically in the chart quoted below where the spouse allegedly committed

suicide there are multivarious afflictions to the 7th house and Lord and Venus.

In such a case it is highly unlikely that the result is positive.

> >

> > Regarding human effort and destiny, our classics have clearly outlined the

different kinds of Karmas (Dridh, Adridh and combinations thereof). Some of the

karmic momemtum is so strong that it will only be possible to modify the karma

not change it completely. So, as you rightly put it, we all still HAVE the

choice what to do with our lives, depending on the Prarabdha, some times we ONLY

have the power to REACT in the BEST and POSITIVE fashion as possible to the some

times devastating events that the lords of Karma bring to fruition. Karma is a

heat seeking missile, it WILL find us. There is no place to hide.

> >

> >

> > Best Regards,

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Anita R ash.rsh55@ .

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Tuesday, June 2, 2009 7:37:26 PM

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation

of Father & Son

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelamji,

> > My father has surya in the 7th in scorpio. Today he is 83 yrs and my mom is

> > Regs,

> > Anita

> >

> > --- On Tue, 2/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

> >

> >

> > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of

Father & Son

> > Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 3:20 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear all,

> >

> > I am quite stunned that the owner of this chart's wife committed suicide.

Yes there is affliction to the seventh with Surya, Venus in the 8th with the 8th

suicide !!!

> >

> > What am I missing? How come suicide?

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> > rajakpswift <rajakp_0303@ .co. in>

> > Tuesday, June 2, 2009 3:44:48 AM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of

Father & Son

> >

> > Dear Sreenadhji,

> > Pls find the below details.

> > DOB - 3rd March 1975, Monday

> > POB - Tanjore, Tamilnadu.

> > TOB - 17:55.

> > Below is the Rasi Chart.

> >  

> > Venus & Guru(Jupiter)   Ketu Sat(vakram)

> > Sun Rasi Chart  

> > Mercury & Mars Lagnam

> >   Ragu & Moon    

> > Hope the above details would suffice.

> >  

> > regs,

> > Raja

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Sreenadh " sreesog@ >

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Raja ji,

> > > Provide us the details of that horoscope - DOB, POB and TOB.

> > > P.S: The statement - //His wife is dead (she committed suicide)//

> > > makes me feel that his Venus or 7th house must be hemmed between

> > > malefics, as a possibility. Provide the horoscope and that will help us

> > > to identify the combination that caused it.

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " RAJA "

> > > rajakp_0303@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sreenadhji,

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for explaining the below in much eloborate way, Just for your

> > > information, This is not my horoscope, but this one is of my friend's

> > > cousine,As mentioned by you , His wife is dead (she committed

> > > suicide),due to which the kid is seperated and living with his maternal

> > > parents. I checked with his 7th house, which is having " SUN/RAVI " in

> > > that house.

> > > > I read in many astro books that, this kind of bad result may occur

> > > only if Rahu is placed in the 7th house.

> > > > since i have his horoscope with me and trying to analyse(with the

> > > minimal knowledge i have) it astrological reasons out of it, i raised

> > > this in the forum. Kindly guide/encourage me to analyse.

> > > >

> > > > regs,

> > > > raja

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

> >

>

Guest guest

Hello Sir,

I have a question. If Mars is in 7th house, does it come under kalatra dosham??

Regards,

Serenity.

Moderator Suggestion: Message to be signed in original name, else future messages shall be rejected.

Guest guest

Hi suniji,

One small correction,

The lady died on 19th April 2007, but you have taken tat as 9th april 2007.

All other things are fine.

In your analysis, do you find a chance of father and son getting along and when?

Any particular momentary of planets shows that?

regs,

--- On Thu, 4/6/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Son Date: Thursday, 4 June, 2009, 7:35 PM

a small correction 5 th H has papakarthari yoga ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:>> > dear raja ji> > > i will concentrate only on kaalatra dosha and seperation of kid> > > frm lagna lagna Lord in 7th H ,sun in 7th and karaka of marriage venus> in 8th H and 7th Lord in dual sign,again vakri> > there is exchange between 6th and 11th L ( dasa Lord )> > frm moon sreenadh ji already explained ,again 7th L in dual sign with 2> planet combo> > frm venus 4th H has sat and gulika ( not jhora one i think in Jhora> mandi almost coming to that degree )> also exchange between 11th Lord and 4th L ,11 has more planets frm venus> > also navamsa 7th amsa

falls in dual sign> > so all this combo u can see 4th H which rules happiness frm married life> already afflicted> > also u can see 3 malefics planets givn amsa in 8th H ( pisces ) and> inflence between 7th Lord and Karaka and 8th L and karaka ,6th L and> karaka etc happened esp with sub period lord .> > Dasa lord merc is in mrityu bhaga ,he is 64th amsa Lord and 2nd Lord> too> > ( 2nd House rules family and more than one marriage )> > jup again in vridhavasta and also merc and jup both givn its navamsa in> 12th H ( vyayamsa )> > Malicious Division Lord> > The 64th navamsa Mercury> The 22nd drekkana (Pararsara) Jupiter> > > > > > for seperation of kid> > > see Karaka,Lord and house ( 5th H )> > jup in 8th House as karaka and Lord and His

having papakartari> > also lagna lord sun and jup in 2/12 relation> > any feed back abt his mother and their relation> > i hav corrected his BT> > > Natal Chart> > March 3, 1975> Time: 17:44:00> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 79 E 09' 00", 10 N 48' 00"> Tanjore, India> > lady tried to commit sucide on march 27 ,2007> > Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):> > Merc MD: 1994-12-05 (2:26:24) - 2011-12-05 (5:22:48)> Jup AD: 2006-12-20 (5:31:21) - 2009-03-27 (2:42:53)> Jup PD: 2006-12-20 (5:31:21) - 2007-04-09 (14:44:54)> > she died on 9th April 2007.> > Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):> > Merc MD: 1994-12-05 (2:26:24) - 2011-12-05 (5:22:48)> Jup AD: 2006-12-20 (5:31:21) - 2009-03-27 (2:42:53)> Sat PD: 2007-04-09 (14:44:54) -

2007-08-18 (16:42:13)> > she died in sani sub sub period ,sani in ashtamamsa ,rahu Nakshtra> and both exchange nakshtra too> > kid born on 19th Feb 2005> > Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):> > Merc MD: 1994-12-05 (2:26:24) - 2011-12-05 (5:22:48)> Rah AD: 2004-06-01 (20:40:54) - 2006-12-20 (5:31:21)> Jup PD: 2004-10-19 (13:36:28) - 2005-02-20 (17:59:12)> > married on 2nd Feb 2004> Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):> > Merc MD: 1994-12-05 (2:26:24) - 2011-12-05 (5:22:48)> Mars AD: 2003-06-05 (15:54:36) - 2004-06-01 (20:40:54)> Ket PD: 2004-01-24 (1:46:19) - 2004-02-14 (4:51:01)> > ketu in Nakshtra of moon and ketu in 7th frm moon> > ketu can act like mars who is 4th L frm lagna> > rgrds sunil nair> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

"Sreenadh"> sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear Raja ji,> > Thanks for the input. Good to know that I was totally wrong in my> > derivation. Now it seems that either I should correct myself in the> use> > of the above dictums, or that the chart is wrong. Bhaskar ji, Sunil> ji,> > Neelam ji and Srinivas ji - what do you say? What is your take on this> > chart, and the said incident?> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "rajakpswift"> > rajakp_0303@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear sreenadhji,> > >> > > As i heard from that person,> > > he got married 2nd Feb 2004 and his kid born on 19th Feb 2005 and> this> > bad effect ie,she commited it on march 27th 2007 and was in hospital>

for> > 21 days and died on 19th April 2007.> > >> > > moreover, The analysis about his parents is incorrect. His father> and> > mother are living good.> > >> > > regs,> > > Raja> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sreenadh"> sreesog@> > wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Raja ji,> > > > In the chart given by you, we can note the following points -> > > > * This chart should be read from Moon instead of Lagna since> Moon> > sign> > > > is strong (due to placement of Moon sign lord in Upachaya, aspect> of> > > > Jupiter, Moon sign lord exalted)> > > > * From Moon we see malefics in 4th in Cp and in 8th (This is a> > > > combination

indicating death of wife)> > > > * The 7th lord from Moon sign is in 5th (This is a combination> > > > indicating loss of wife as per Phaladeepika; Darese sutage> pranashta> > > > vanito...)> > > > * Further, there is a malefic (Ketu) in 7th emphasizing the> > result> > > > * As per the dictum "Ashtamesa amsesasya dasayam vidhava",> since> > there> > > > is a malefic in 8th, the incident could happen during the dasa of> > 8th> > > > lord Mercury in the antra of mercury navama lord Moon. i.e.> between> > > > 2001-2004. Can you confirm or negate this? Was it so?> > > >> > > > Further -> > > > Since the above combination is from Moon, the same result could> > have> > > > happened with native's mother as

well. Because -> > > > * Scoripio lagna indicate loss of father at an early age> > > > * Malefic placement in 4th and 8th for significator of mother> > (Moon)> > > > indicate loss of husband for mother.> > > > * From Moon sign 9th lord in debilitation with Rahu, and from> > lagna> > > > 9th lord in 6th indicate the loss of father to the native.> > > > Can you confirm or the above derivation as well?> > > > Love and regards,> > > > Sreenadh> >>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

raja ji Thanks for the correction it was a typo i asked feed back abt the relation between mother and nativ i think ketu dasa will giv some relaxation and the father and son can hav some relationships ,during ketu periods possible periods - 2011/12/14 periods r good Tho there is remote chance during merc-sat period But depends on the effort frm nativ s side rgrds sunil nair , Raja KP <rajakp_0303 wrote:>> Hi suniji,> > One small correction, > > The lady died on 19th April 2007, but you have taken tat as 9th april 2007.> > All other things are fine.> > In your analysis, do you find a chance of father and son getting along and when?> Any particular momentary of planets shows that?> > > regs,

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji, Apart from what you’ve said, here are some additional points (very basic) seen in this chart and which could’ve triggered this event. I feel if we catch the dasha point, the event can be seen quite well. I am getting Mer-Sat dasha (19.4.2007) which does spell disaster.

A glance at the Natal ChartLagna is strong aspected by LL, 7L® Saturn and 4/9L YK mars. Native will be strong but face the adversities which he must, as there is no benefic aspect on lagna. Life is going to be hard.

Placement of planets is very peculiar, all lords linked with trik houses:5/9 lords Jup and mars in 6/8 houses4/10 lords in 6/8 houses2/3/11 lords in 6/8 houses12L in 4HRahu-ketu axis in 4-10 almost the same degrees as lagna. This situation invariably turns around lives when R/K transits natal axis or perpendicular to it. Moon is also in R/K axis.

Bandhan yoga on 7H i.e equal no. of planets in 2nd and 12th from 7H.Mars-mer conjunct in 12th from 7H.

Dasha Mer-Sat:Both are inimical for lagna and not well placed. Dasha has to give adverse results. Saturn is 6/7 lord, disposits LL sun, mars, mer and governs rah, moon and jup through star lordship and aspect on Jup. Mer/sat are placed 6/8. D-9 is also adverse. There is no benefic aspect on 5 and 7 houses.

For spouseFrom 7H, mer-sat are 8/12 lords in exchange. Mer in 12H joined by 3L/10L exalted mars makes a case of killing own self, i.e suicide for spouse.

In navamsa mer-sat-mar fall in 8/12 houses againFor childRetro saturn exerts its separative influence on 5H and 5L both. From 5H, Saturn is marak 2/3L in marak 7H in exchange with 7L mer in 2H.

Same is in navamsha where mer-sat maintain 8/12 position from lagna and 5L jup.Transits from lagna:Mars and rahu over 7H. 7L saturn retro in 12H, 8L mer of spouse in maraksthan. Jup is marak 2L of wife retrograde and aspecting sat and mer.

Hence overall the chart does show a lot of negativity.Hope this helpsRegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

Forgot to mention that this analysis was done using Yukteshwar's Ayanamsha

which I am inspired to use these days, for unknown reasons. I have used it

on quite a few charts of late, and found exceptional results. Not asking

anyone to agree or disagree though.

Regards

Neelam

2009/6/6 neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

> Dear Sunil ji,

>

> Apart from what you’ve said, here are some additional points (very basic)

> seen in this chart and which could’ve triggered this event. I feel if we

> catch the dasha point, the event can be seen quite well. I am getting Mer-Sat

> dasha (19.4.2007) which does spell disaster.

>

> *A glance at the Natal Chart*

> Lagna is strong aspected by LL, 7L® Saturn and 4/9L YK mars. Native will

> be strong but face the adversities which he must, as there is no benefic

> aspect on lagna. Life is going to be hard.

>

> Placement of planets is very peculiar, all lords linked with trik houses:

> 5/9 lords Jup and mars in 6/8 houses

> 4/10 lords in 6/8 houses

> 2/3/11 lords in 6/8 houses

> 12L in 4H

>

> Rahu-ketu axis in 4-10 almost the same degrees as lagna. This situation

> invariably turns around lives when R/K transits natal axis or perpendicular

> to it. Moon is also in R/K axis.

>

> Bandhan yoga on 7H i.e equal no. of planets in 2nd and 12th from 7H.

>

> Mars-mer conjunct in 12th from 7H.

>

> *Dasha Mer-Sat:*

>

> Both are inimical for lagna and not well placed. Dasha has to give adverse

> results. Saturn is 6/7 lord, disposits LL sun, mars, mer and governs rah,

> moon and jup through star lordship and aspect on Jup. Mer/sat are placed

> 6/8. D-9 is also adverse. There is no benefic aspect on 5 and 7 houses.

>

> *For spouse*

> From 7H, mer-sat are 8/12 lords in exchange. Mer in 12H joined by 3L/10L

> exalted mars makes a case of killing own self, i.e suicide for spouse.

> In navamsa mer-sat-mar fall in 8/12 houses again

>

> *For child*

> Retro saturn exerts its separative influence on 5H and 5L both. From 5H,

Saturn

> is marak 2/3L in marak 7H in exchange with 7L mer in 2H.

> Same is in navamsha where mer-sat maintain 8/12 position from lagna and 5L

> jup.

>

> *Transits from lagna:*

> Mars and rahu over 7H. 7L saturn retro in 12H, 8L mer of spouse in

> maraksthan. Jup is marak 2L of wife retrograde and aspecting sat and mer.

>

> Hence overall the chart does show a lot of negativity.

>

> Hope this helps

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji,

You may not believe this but I too am feeling inspired to use

Yukteshwars ayanamsha since last 3 months or so. Can You please tell me

from which software have you done this ? Because I dont find it on

J.Hora (The version I possess).

regards/Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil ji,

>

> Forgot to mention that this analysis was done using Yukteshwar's

Ayanamsha

> which I am inspired to use these days, for unknown reasons. I have

used it

> on quite a few charts of late, and found exceptional results. Not

asking

> anyone to agree or disagree though.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

> 2009/6/6 neelam gupta neelamgupta07

>

> > Dear Sunil ji,

> >

> > Apart from what you've said, here are some additional points

(very basic)

> > seen in this chart and which could've triggered this event. I

feel if we

> > catch the dasha point, the event can be seen quite well. I am

getting Mer-Sat

> > dasha (19.4.2007) which does spell disaster.

> >

> > *A glance at the Natal Chart*

> > Lagna is strong aspected by LL, 7L® Saturn and 4/9L YK mars.

Native will

> > be strong but face the adversities which he must, as there is no

benefic

> > aspect on lagna. Life is going to be hard.

> >

> > Placement of planets is very peculiar, all lords linked with trik

houses:

> > 5/9 lords Jup and mars in 6/8 houses

> > 4/10 lords in 6/8 houses

> > 2/3/11 lords in 6/8 houses

> > 12L in 4H

> >

> > Rahu-ketu axis in 4-10 almost the same degrees as lagna. This

situation

> > invariably turns around lives when R/K transits natal axis or

perpendicular

> > to it. Moon is also in R/K axis.

> >

> > Bandhan yoga on 7H i.e equal no. of planets in 2nd and 12th from 7H.

> >

> > Mars-mer conjunct in 12th from 7H.

> >

> > *Dasha Mer-Sat:*

> >

> > Both are inimical for lagna and not well placed. Dasha has to give

adverse

> > results. Saturn is 6/7 lord, disposits LL sun, mars, mer and governs

rah,

> > moon and jup through star lordship and aspect on Jup. Mer/sat are

placed

> > 6/8. D-9 is also adverse. There is no benefic aspect on 5 and 7

houses.

> >

> > *For spouse*

> > From 7H, mer-sat are 8/12 lords in exchange. Mer in 12H joined by

3L/10L

> > exalted mars makes a case of killing own self, i.e suicide for

spouse.

> > In navamsa mer-sat-mar fall in 8/12 houses again

> >

> > *For child*

> > Retro saturn exerts its separative influence on 5H and 5L both. From

5H, Saturn

> > is marak 2/3L in marak 7H in exchange with 7L mer in 2H.

> > Same is in navamsha where mer-sat maintain 8/12 position from lagna

and 5L

> > jup.

> >

> > *Transits from lagna:*

> > Mars and rahu over 7H. 7L saturn retro in 12H, 8L mer of spouse in

> > maraksthan. Jup is marak 2L of wife retrograde and aspecting sat and

mer.

> >

> > Hence overall the chart does show a lot of negativity.

> >

> > Hope this helps

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

dear Neelamji Thanks for ur further finishing touchs on the chart s I am surprised that yukteshwar ayanamsa also givs same sub dasa or r u talking abt merc -sat -sat period what was sub sub period if u r getting sani as sub period Lord ?sani is 64th Navamsa Lord and 22nd Drekkana Lord frm karaka Venus ,and it is aquarius sign u can see the transits has concntrated there .( 64th amsa of venus is 10 signs 24 minits 12 secnds and 22nd dreekkana is 10 S 19 minits and 24 Minits )esp mars and rahu .we dont know what was the nature of suicidal death tho 8th frm 7th is a dual sign virgo and female drekkana and reasons too ,also place of commitmnt of suicide tho died may b in Hospital later .Just curious Rgrds sunil nair , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > Forgot to mention that this analysis was done using Yukteshwar's Ayanamsha> which I am inspired to use these days, for unknown reasons. I have used it> on quite a few charts of late, and found exceptional results. Not asking> anyone to agree or disagree though.> > Regards> Neelam> > > 2009/6/6 neelam gupta neelamgupta07 > > Dear Sunil ji,> >> > Apart from what you've said, here are some additional points (very basic)> > seen in this chart and which could've triggered this event. I feel if we> > catch the dasha point, the event can be seen quite well. I am getting Mer-Sat> > dasha (19.4.2007) which does spell disaster.> >> > *A glance at the Natal Chart*> > Lagna is strong aspected by LL, 7L® Saturn and 4/9L YK mars. Native will> > be strong but face the adversities which he must, as there is no benefic> > aspect on lagna. Life is going to be hard.> >> > Placement of planets is very peculiar, all lords linked with trik houses:> > 5/9 lords Jup and mars in 6/8 houses> > 4/10 lords in 6/8 houses> > 2/3/11 lords in 6/8 houses> > 12L in 4H> >> > Rahu-ketu axis in 4-10 almost the same degrees as lagna. This situation> > invariably turns around lives when R/K transits natal axis or perpendicular> > to it. Moon is also in R/K axis.> >> > Bandhan yoga on 7H i.e equal no. of planets in 2nd and 12th from 7H.> >> > Mars-mer conjunct in 12th from 7H.> >> > *Dasha Mer-Sat:*> >> > Both are inimical for lagna and not well placed. Dasha has to give adverse> > results. Saturn is 6/7 lord, disposits LL sun, mars, mer and governs rah,> > moon and jup through star lordship and aspect on Jup. Mer/sat are placed> > 6/8. D-9 is also adverse. There is no benefic aspect on 5 and 7 houses.> >> > *For spouse*> > From 7H, mer-sat are 8/12 lords in exchange. Mer in 12H joined by 3L/10L> > exalted mars makes a case of killing own self, i.e suicide for spouse.> > In navamsa mer-sat-mar fall in 8/12 houses again> >> > *For child*> > Retro saturn exerts its separative influence on 5H and 5L both. From 5H, Saturn> > is marak 2/3L in marak 7H in exchange with 7L mer in 2H.> > Same is in navamsha where mer-sat maintain 8/12 position from lagna and 5L> > jup.> >> > *Transits from lagna:*> > Mars and rahu over 7H. 7L saturn retro in 12H, 8L mer of spouse in> > maraksthan. Jup is marak 2L of wife retrograde and aspecting sat and mer.> >> > Hence overall the chart does show a lot of negativity.> >> > Hope this helps> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

I am using Parashara 7.1 which gives Sri Yukteshwar's Ayanamsha.

One chart which I corrected for lagna in Jyotish Ganga was using YA only.

It's quite strange that you should be inclined to use it also. it is quite

close to Raman Ayanamsha too.

I am still experimenting, a learner always.

Regards

Neelam

2009/6/7 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

>

>

>

> Dear Neelamji,

>

> You may not believe this but I too am feeling inspired to use

> Yukteshwars ayanamsha since last 3 months or so. Can You please tell me

> from which software have you done this ? Because I dont find it on

> J.Hora (The version I possess).

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

> --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> neelam gupta

>

> <neelamgupta07 wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunil ji,

> >

> > Forgot to mention that this analysis was done using Yukteshwar's

> Ayanamsha

> > which I am inspired to use these days, for unknown reasons. I have

> used it

> > on quite a few charts of late, and found exceptional results. Not

> asking

> > anyone to agree or disagree though.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> > 2009/6/6 neelam gupta neelamgupta07

>

> >

> > > Dear Sunil ji,

> > >

> > > Apart from what you've said, here are some additional points

> (very basic)

> > > seen in this chart and which could've triggered this event. I

> feel if we

> > > catch the dasha point, the event can be seen quite well. I am

> getting Mer-Sat

> > > dasha (19.4.2007) which does spell disaster.

> > >

> > > *A glance at the Natal Chart*

> > > Lagna is strong aspected by LL, 7L® Saturn and 4/9L YK mars.

> Native will

> > > be strong but face the adversities which he must, as there is no

> benefic

> > > aspect on lagna. Life is going to be hard.

> > >

> > > Placement of planets is very peculiar, all lords linked with trik

> houses:

> > > 5/9 lords Jup and mars in 6/8 houses

> > > 4/10 lords in 6/8 houses

> > > 2/3/11 lords in 6/8 houses

> > > 12L in 4H

> > >

> > > Rahu-ketu axis in 4-10 almost the same degrees as lagna. This

> situation

> > > invariably turns around lives when R/K transits natal axis or

> perpendicular

> > > to it. Moon is also in R/K axis.

> > >

> > > Bandhan yoga on 7H i.e equal no. of planets in 2nd and 12th from 7H.

> > >

> > > Mars-mer conjunct in 12th from 7H.

> > >

> > > *Dasha Mer-Sat:*

> > >

> > > Both are inimical for lagna and not well placed. Dasha has to give

> adverse

> > > results. Saturn is 6/7 lord, disposits LL sun, mars, mer and governs

> rah,

> > > moon and jup through star lordship and aspect on Jup. Mer/sat are

> placed

> > > 6/8. D-9 is also adverse. There is no benefic aspect on 5 and 7

> houses.

> > >

> > > *For spouse*

> > > From 7H, mer-sat are 8/12 lords in exchange. Mer in 12H joined by

> 3L/10L

> > > exalted mars makes a case of killing own self, i.e suicide for

> spouse.

> > > In navamsa mer-sat-mar fall in 8/12 houses again

> > >

> > > *For child*

> > > Retro saturn exerts its separative influence on 5H and 5L both. From

> 5H, Saturn

> > > is marak 2/3L in marak 7H in exchange with 7L mer in 2H.

> > > Same is in navamsha where mer-sat maintain 8/12 position from lagna

> and 5L

> > > jup.

> > >

> > > *Transits from lagna:*

> > > Mars and rahu over 7H. 7L saturn retro in 12H, 8L mer of spouse in

> > > maraksthan. Jup is marak 2L of wife retrograde and aspecting sat and

> mer.

> > >

> > > Hence overall the chart does show a lot of negativity.

> > >

> > > Hope this helps

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>