Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Son

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all,

iam starter in analysing the horoscope, i want to know how to find kalathara

dosham in a horoscope. And also want to know how to identify the seperation of

father and Kid due to family issues(eg, wife is not alive)

kindly guide me.

regs,

Raja

Guest guest

Dear Raja,

What is the Kalathara Dosham ? Can you define it and/also/or illustrate

it ?

regards/Bhaskar.

, " RAJA "

<rajakp_0303 wrote:

>

> Hi all,

>

> iam starter in analysing the horoscope, i want to know how to find

kalathara dosham in a horoscope. And also want to know how to identify

the seperation of father and Kid due to family issues(eg, wife is not

alive)

>

> kindly guide me.

>

> regs,

> Raja

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Raja ji,

Currently, we are discussing a thread on Rahu..... shall take your

subject later.... if others show interest..... Meanwhile browse through

the archives for your answers on Kalathara dosham.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

hi,

The kalathara dosham in a horoscope will result in spouse's death after

marriage.

but need to find out astro reason like position of which grahas in which house

will result like this.

regs,

raja

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Raja,

>

> What is the Kalathara Dosham ? Can you define it and/also/or illustrate

> it ?

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , " RAJA "

> <rajakp_0303@> wrote:

> >

> > Hi all,

> >

> > iam starter in analysing the horoscope, i want to know how to find

> kalathara dosham in a horoscope. And also want to know how to identify

> the seperation of father and Kid due to family issues(eg, wife is not

> alive)

> >

> > kindly guide me.

> >

> > regs,

> > Raja

> >

>

Guest guest

I think, what you want to say here is Kuja Dosham alias Kalathra dosham.

regards,

Manoj

RAJA <rajakp_0303 Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 1:54:04 PM Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Son

hi,The kalathara dosham in a horoscope will result in spouse's death after marriage.but need to find out astro reason like position of which grahas in which house will result like this.regs,rajaancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Raja,> > What is the Kalathara Dosham ? Can you define it and/also/or illustrate> it ?> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "RAJA"> <rajakp_0303@ > wrote:> >>

> Hi all,> >> > iam starter in analysing the horoscope, i want to know how to find> kalathara dosham in a horoscope. And also want to know how to identify> the seperation of father and Kid due to family issues(eg, wife is not> alive)> >> > kindly guide me.> >> > regs,> > Raja> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji, Kalatra (spouse/wife) is a Sanskrit word, and Kalatram is its malayalam version; similarly DoshH (malefic effect, bad effect) is a Sanskrit word, and Dosham is its malayalam version. :) So in short Kalatra dosham means 'bad results to spouse', or 'bad results for wife after marriage'. He is asking how to identify results from horoscope such as - * Wife dead, family issues, child is not with the father (but possibly with the maternal relatives) etc. All results related to 7th house, and destuction of the significance associated with it. Note: This must be his own horoscope, and thus a chart reading request.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Raja,> > What is the Kalathara Dosham ? Can you define it and/also/or illustrate> it ?> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > , "RAJA"> rajakp_0303@ wrote:> >> > Hi all,> >> > iam starter in analysing the horoscope, i want to know how to find> kalathara dosham in a horoscope. And also want to know how to identify> the separation of father and Kid due to family issues(eg, wife is not> alive)> >> > kindly guide me.> >> > regs,> > Raja> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

Thanks for the explanation. This seems an exhaustive query, and exhaustion may result if one goes to identifying the hundreds of rules applicable to each colour of the spectrum provided to us in this chart - wife dead, children not living with father, seperation of wife and kid due to family issues etc.etc.

It would have been more easier had the question come this way -

Chart details so n so.

Wife died 4 years after marriage .

2 children born.

Staying with grandparents (Maternal)

Father of the children not staying with them.

And the question is - How to identify the above factors in above Birth chart.

The above style of specific info. given and presented makes it easier for one astrologer to understand, rather than go on a journey of probables and assumptions of a generalised Query.

As Shreeniwasji suggested , we will keep this pending till we get some specifics and concentrate on the Rahu thread.

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

, "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,> Kalatra (spouse/wife) is a Sanskrit word, and Kalatram is its> malayalam version; similarly DoshH (malefic effect, bad effect) is a> Sanskrit word, and Dosham is its malayalam version. :) So in short> Kalatra dosham means 'bad results to spouse', or 'bad results for wife> after marriage'.> He is asking how to identify results from horoscope such as -> * Wife dead, family issues, child is not with the father (but possibly> with the maternal relatives) etc.> All results related to 7th house, and destuction of the significance> associated with it.> Note: This must be his own horoscope, and thus a chart reading> request.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Raja,> >> > What is the Kalathara Dosham ? Can you define it and/also/or > illustrate> > it ?> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> > , "RAJA"> > rajakp_0303@ wrote:> > >> > > Hi all,> > >> > > iam starter in analysing the horoscope, i want to know how to find> > kalathara dosham in a horoscope. And also want to know how to identify> > the separation of father and Kid due to family issues(eg, wife is not> > alive)> > >> > > kindly guide me.> > >> > > regs,> > > Raja> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

Thanks for explaining the below in much eloborate way, Just for your

information, This is not my horoscope, but this one is of my friend's cousine,As

mentioned by you , His wife is dead (she committed suicide),due to which the kid

is seperated and living with his maternal parents. I checked with his 7th house,

which is having " SUN/RAVI " in that house.

I read in many astro books that, this kind of bad result may occur only if Rahu

is placed in the 7th house.

since i have his horoscope with me and trying to analyse(with the minimal

knowledge i have) it astrological reasons out of it, i raised this in the forum.

Kindly guide/encourage me to analyse.

regs,

raja

Guest guest

Dear Baskarji,

As you suggested, i shall provide few details which i know about this person.

1.He lost his wife after 3 years of married life.

2.Only one male kid born.

3.Since his wife committed suicide, her parents seperated his kid(Age:4 yrs

completed) from him.

If you suggest me to provide his chart details , i shall do so.

We may discuss about this once your current topic gets over.

regs,

raja

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Sreenadhji,

>

> Thanks for the explanation. This seems an exhaustive query, and

> exhaustion may result if one goes to identifying the hundreds of rules

> applicable to each colour of the spectrum provided to us in this chart -

> wife dead, children not living with father, seperation of wife and kid

> due to family issues etc.etc.

>

> It would have been more easier had the question come this way -

> Chart details so n so. Wife died 4 years after marriage . 2 children

> born. Staying with grandparents (Maternal) Father of the children not

> staying with them. And the question is - How to identify the above

> factors in above Birth chart.

> The above style of specific info. given and presented makes it easier

> for one astrologer to understand, rather than go on a journey of

> probables and assumptions of a generalised Query.

>

> As Shreeniwasji suggested , we will keep this pending till we get some

> specifics and concentrate on the Rahu thread.

>

> Love and regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , " Sreenadh "

> <sreesog@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > Kalatra (spouse/wife) is a Sanskrit word, and Kalatram is its

> > malayalam version; similarly DoshH (malefic effect, bad effect) is a

> > Sanskrit word, and Dosham is its malayalam version. :) So in short

> > Kalatra dosham means 'bad results to spouse', or 'bad results for wife

> > after marriage'.

> > He is asking how to identify results from horoscope such as -

> > * Wife dead, family issues, child is not with the father (but possibly

> > with the maternal relatives) etc.

> > All results related to 7th house, and destuction of the significance

> > associated with it.

> > Note: This must be his own horoscope, and thus a chart reading

> > request.

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Raja,

> > >

> > > What is the Kalathara Dosham ? Can you define it and/also/or

> > illustrate

> > > it ?

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " RAJA "

> > > rajakp_0303@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Hi all,

> > > >

> > > > iam starter in analysing the horoscope, i want to know how to find

> > > kalathara dosham in a horoscope. And also want to know how to

> identify

> > > the separation of father and Kid due to family issues(eg, wife is

> not

> > > alive)

> > > >

> > > > kindly guide me.

> > > >

> > > > regs,

> > > > Raja

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

dear guruji's

1) in parasara hora sastra detarmine when the 2nd house will strong (ie., 2nd lord in 2nd house or a planet in 2nd house with uchcham) it is "pagula yogam". this yoga gives more than a life partner for that person legally or illegally (both male/female). according to ur result "bad result of spouse" and "bad result of wife after marriage". more than one life partner is also kalathra dosha.

2) and the 7th lord in 11th house or in 9th house also says more than one life partner.

3) the kama thrigona lords (ie., 3,7,11) getting relations with their the above results may occur.

4) the saturn in 2nd house

5) the venus with kethu or 7th lord with kethu or 7th lord get kethu relations

6) the sun in 7th house

7) in trimsamsa chart ( the venus in gemini and or mars in gemini ) or mars in aries . that type of persons non virgin and after marriage also they r getting illegal contacts, due to that their family may seperated (note: the ascentant getting jupiters aspectus it may not taken places)

8) the 6th/8th/12th lord in 7th house or 7th lord in 6th/8th/12th house

9) the 7th lord in virgo that is also kalathra dosha.

10) the lagna lord and 7th lord in sastasaga (ie., 6x8) or the lagna lord and venus in 6x8.

11) the mars and venus in 6x8

--- On Tue, 2/6/09, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Son Date: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 8:44 AM

Dear Bhaskar ji, Kalatra (spouse/wife) is a Sanskrit word, and Kalatram is its malayalam version; similarly DoshH (malefic effect, bad effect) is a Sanskrit word, and Dosham is its malayalam version. :) So in short Kalatra dosham means 'bad results to spouse', or 'bad results for wife after marriage'. He is asking how to identify results from horoscope such as - * Wife dead, family issues, child is not with the father (but possibly with the maternal relatives) etc. All results related to 7th house, and destuction of the significance associated with it. Note: This must be his own horoscope, and thus a chart reading request.Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Raja,> > What is the Kalathara Dosham ?

Can you define it and/also/or illustrate> it ?> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "RAJA"> rajakp_0303@ wrote:> >> > Hi all,> >> > iam starter in analysing the horoscope, i want to know how to find> kalathara dosham in a horoscope. And also want to know how to identify> the separation of father and Kid due to family issues(eg, wife is not> alive)> >> > kindly guide me.> >> > regs,> > Raja> >>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Raja ji, Provide us the details of that horoscope - DOB, POB and TOB. P.S: The statement - //His wife is dead (she committed suicide)// makes me feel that his Venus or 7th house must be hemmed between malefics, as a possibility. Provide the horoscope and that will help us to identify the combination that caused it.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "RAJA" <rajakp_0303 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadhji,> > Thanks for explaining the below in much eloborate way, Just for your information, This is not my horoscope, but this one is of my friend's cousine,As mentioned by you , His wife is dead (she committed suicide),due to which the kid is seperated and living with his maternal parents. I checked with his 7th house, which is having "SUN/RAVI" in that house.> I read in many astro books that, this kind of bad result may occur only if Rahu is placed in the 7th house.> since i have his horoscope with me and trying to analyse(with the minimal knowledge i have) it astrological reasons out of it, i raised this in the forum. Kindly guide/encourage me to analyse.> > regs,> raja>

Guest guest

Hi Ji,

You points are absoulutely right, I find the SUN in the 7H of his horoscope.

Hence he lost his wife.

How about the seperation of father & son,what could be the reason.

regs,

raja

, " Guru.nagarajan Gurusamy "

<guru_naga_astrologer wrote:

>

> dear guruji's

> 1) in parasara hora sastra detarmine when the 2nd house will strong (ie., 2nd

lord in 2nd house or a planet in 2nd house with uchcham) it is " pagula yogam " .

this yoga gives more than a life partner for that person legally or illegally

(both male/female). according to ur result " bad result of spouse " and   " bad

result of wife after marriage " . more than one life partner is also kalathra

dosha.

>

> 2) and the 7th lord in 11th house or in 9th house also says more than one life

partner.

>  

> 3) the kama thrigona lords (ie., 3,7,11) getting relations with their the

above results may occur.

>  

> 4) the saturn in 2nd house

>  

> 5) the venus with kethu or 7th lord with kethu or 7th lord get kethu relations

>  

> 6) the sun in 7th house

>  

> 7) in trimsamsa chart ( the venus in gemini and or mars in gemini ) or mars in

aries . that type of persons non virgin and after marriage also they r getting

illegal contacts, due to that their family may seperated (note: the ascentant

getting jupiters aspectus it may not taken places)

>  

> 8) the 6th/8th/12th lord in 7th house or 7th lord in 6th/8th/12th house

>  

> 9) the 7th lord in virgo that is also kalathra dosha.

>  

> 10) the lagna lord and 7th lord in sastasaga (ie., 6x8) or the lagna lord and

venus in 6x8.

>  

> 11) the mars and venus in 6x8

>  

>

> --- On Tue, 2/6/09, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

>

>

> Sreenadh <sreesog

> Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of

Father & Son

>

> Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 8:44 AM

>

>

Dear Bhaskar ji,

>    Kalatra (spouse/wife) is a Sanskrit word, and Kalatram is its malayalam

version; similarly DoshH (malefic effect, bad effect) is a Sanskrit word, and

Dosham is its malayalam version. :) So in short Kalatra dosham means 'bad

results to spouse', or 'bad results for wife after marriage'.

>   He is asking how to identify results from horoscope such as -

>   * Wife dead, family issues, child is not with the father (but possibly with

the maternal relatives) etc.

>   All results related to 7th house, and destuction of the significance

associated with it.

>   Note: This must be his own horoscope, and thus a chart reading request.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Raja,

> >

> > What is the Kalathara Dosham ? Can you define it and/also/or illustrate

> > it ?

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " RAJA "

> > rajakp_0303@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Hi all,

> > >

> > > iam starter in analysing the horoscope, i want to know how to find

> > kalathara dosham in a horoscope. And also want to know how to identify

> > the separation of father and Kid due to family issues(eg, wife is not

> > alive)

> > >

> > > kindly guide me.

> > >

> > > regs,

> > > Raja

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to

http://in.business./

>

Guest guest

Dear Guru nagarajan Gurusamy ji, Thanks for the informative mail. But I wonder whether this much complexity is required or what?! Simply put, the problem must be related to his 7house and Venus (significator of wife) itself and nothing else. Let us analyze the chart Raja ji presents, and let us see the reason.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Guru.nagarajan Gurusamy" <guru_naga_astrologer wrote:>> dear guruji's > 1) in parasara hora sastra detarmine when the 2nd house will strong (ie., 2nd lord in 2nd house or a planet in 2nd house with uchcham) it is "pagula yogam". this yoga gives more than a life partner for that person legally or illegally (both male/female). according to ur result "bad result of spouse" and "bad result of wife after marriage". more than one life partner is also kalathra dosha.> > 2) and the 7th lord in 11th house or in 9th house also says more than one life partner.> > 3) the kama thrigona lords (ie., 3,7,11) getting relations with their the above results may occur.> > 4) the saturn in 2nd house > > 5) the venus with kethu or 7th lord with kethu or 7th lord get kethu relations > > 6) the sun in 7th house> > 7) in trimsamsa chart ( the venus in gemini and or mars in gemini ) or mars in aries . that type of persons non virgin and after marriage also they r getting illegal contacts, due to that their family may seperated (note: the ascentant getting jupiters aspectus it may not taken places)> > 8) the 6th/8th/12th lord in 7th house or 7th lord in 6th/8th/12th house> > 9) the 7th lord in virgo that is also kalathra dosha.> > 10) the lagna lord and 7th lord in sastasaga (ie., 6x8) or the lagna lord and venus in 6x8.> > 11) the mars and venus in 6x8> > > --- On Tue, 2/6/09, Sreenadh sreesog wrote:> > > Sreenadh sreesog Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Son> > Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 8:44 AM> > Dear Bhaskar ji, > Kalatra (spouse/wife) is a Sanskrit word, and Kalatram is its malayalam version; similarly DoshH (malefic effect, bad effect) is a Sanskrit word, and Dosham is its malayalam version. :) So in short Kalatra dosham means 'bad results to spouse', or 'bad results for wife after marriage'. > He is asking how to identify results from horoscope such as - > * Wife dead, family issues, child is not with the father (but possibly with the maternal relatives) etc.> All results related to 7th house, and destuction of the significance associated with it. > Note: This must be his own horoscope, and thus a chart reading request.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> >> > > > Dear Raja,> > > > What is the Kalathara Dosham ? Can you define it and/also/or illustrate> > it ?> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "RAJA"> > rajakp_0303@ wrote:> > >> > > Hi all,> > >> > > iam starter in analysing the horoscope, i want to know how to find> > kalathara dosham in a horoscope. And also want to know how to identify> > the separation of father and Kid due to family issues(eg, wife is not> > alive)> > >> > > kindly guide me.> > >> > > regs,> > > Raja

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

Pls find the below details.

DOB - 3rd March 1975, Monday

POB - Tanjore, Tamilnadu.

TOB - 17:55.

Below is the Rasi Chart.

Venus & Guru(Jupiter)

Ketu

Sat(vakram)

Sun

Rasi Chart

Mercury & Mars

Lagnam

Ragu & Moon

Hope the above details would suffice.

regs,

Raja

, "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Raja ji,> Provide us the details of that horoscope - DOB, POB and TOB.> P.S: The statement - //His wife is dead (she committed suicide)//> makes me feel that his Venus or 7th house must be hemmed between> malefics, as a possibility. Provide the horoscope and that will help us> to identify the combination that caused it.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "RAJA"> rajakp_0303@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadhji,> >> > Thanks for explaining the below in much eloborate way, Just for your> information, This is not my horoscope, but this one is of my friend's> cousine,As mentioned by you , His wife is dead (she committed> suicide),due to which the kid is seperated and living with his maternal> parents. I checked with his 7th house, which is having "SUN/RAVI" in> that house.> > I read in many astro books that, this kind of bad result may occur> only if Rahu is placed in the 7th house.> > since i have his horoscope with me and trying to analyse(with the> minimal knowledge i have) it astrological reasons out of it, i raised> this in the forum. Kindly guide/encourage me to analyse.> >> > regs,> > raja> >>

Guest guest

dear raja ji

in a horoscope sun & saturn can get relationship between them then the seperation of father and son will occur. in that chart the sun in kumbam(aquaries) the saturn in mithunam(gemini) both of west. in a chart both direction planets are consider as same rasi(ie., may be sun+saturn in aquaries or gemini). this is the reason for seperation of father and son.

with regards

guru.naga--- On Tue, 2/6/09, RAJA <rajakp_0303 wrote:

RAJA <rajakp_0303 Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Son Date: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 10:09 AM

Hi Ji,You points are absoulutely right, I find the SUN in the 7H of his horoscope. Hence he lost his wife.How about the seperation of father & son,what could be the reason.regs,rajaancient_indian_ astrology, "Guru.nagarajan Gurusamy" <guru_naga_astrolog er.> wrote:>> dear guruji's > 1) in parasara hora sastra detarmine when the 2nd house will strong (ie., 2nd lord in 2nd house or a planet in 2nd house with uchcham) it is "pagula yogam". this yoga gives more than a life partner for that person legally or illegally (both male/female) . according to ur result "bad result of spouse" and "bad result of wife after marriage". more than one life partner is also kalathra

dosha.> > 2) and the 7th lord in 11th house or in 9th house also says more than one life partner.> > 3) the kama thrigona lords (ie., 3,7,11) getting relations with their the above results may occur.> > 4) the saturn in 2nd house > > 5) the venus with kethu or 7th lord with kethu or 7th lord get kethu relations > > 6) the sun in 7th house> > 7) in trimsamsa chart ( the venus in gemini and or mars in gemini ) or mars in aries . that type of persons non virgin and after marriage also they r getting illegal contacts, due to that their family may seperated (note: the ascentant getting jupiters aspectus it may not taken places)> > 8) the 6th/8th/12th lord in 7th house or 7th lord in 6th/8th/12th house> > 9) the 7th lord in virgo that is also kalathra dosha.> > 10) the lagna lord and 7th

lord in sastasaga (ie., 6x8) or the lagna lord and venus in 6x8.> > 11) the mars and venus in 6x8> > > --- On Tue, 2/6/09, Sreenadh <sreesog > wrote:> > > Sreenadh <sreesog >> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Son> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 8:44 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji, > Kalatra (spouse/wife) is a Sanskrit word, and Kalatram is its malayalam version; similarly DoshH (malefic effect, bad effect) is a Sanskrit word, and Dosham is its malayalam version. :)

So in short Kalatra dosham means 'bad results to spouse', or 'bad results for wife after marriage'. > He is asking how to identify results from horoscope such as - > * Wife dead, family issues, child is not with the father (but possibly with the maternal relatives) etc.> All results related to 7th house, and destuction of the significance associated with it. > Note: This must be his own horoscope, and thus a chart reading request.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> >> > > > Dear Raja,> > > > What is the Kalathara Dosham ? Can you define it and/also/or illustrate> > it ?> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@

. com, "RAJA"> > rajakp_0303@ wrote:> > >> > > Hi all,> > >> > > iam starter in analysing the horoscope, i want to know how to find> > kalathara dosham in a horoscope. And also want to know how to identify> > the separation of father and Kid due to family issues(eg, wife is not> > alive)> > >> > > kindly guide me.> > >> > > regs,> > > Raja> > >> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to http://in.business. />

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

dear guruji,

In that case, will the movement of saturn effects them to rejoin?

regs,

raja

, " Guru.nagarajan Gurusamy "

<guru_naga_astrologer wrote:

>

> dear raja ji

> in a horoscope sun & saturn can get relationship between them then the

seperation of father and son will occur. in that chart the sun in

kumbam(aquaries) the saturn in mithunam(gemini) both of west. in a chart both

direction planets are consider as same rasi(ie., may be sun+saturn in aquaries

or gemini). this is the reason for seperation of father and son.

>  

> with regards

> guru.naga

>

> --- On Tue, 2/6/09, RAJA <rajakp_0303 wrote:

>

>

> RAJA <rajakp_0303

> Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of

Father & Son

>

> Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 10:09 AM

>

>

Hi Ji,

>

> You points are absoulutely right, I find the SUN in the 7H of his horoscope..

Hence he lost his wife.

>

> How about the seperation of father & son,what could be the reason.

>

> regs,

> raja

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Guru.nagarajan Gurusamy "

<guru_naga_astrolog er@> wrote:

> >

> > dear guruji's

> > 1) in parasara hora sastra detarmine when the 2nd house will strong (ie.,

2nd lord in 2nd house or a planet in 2nd house with uchcham) it is " pagula

yogam " . this yoga gives more than a life partner for that person legally or

illegally (both male/female) . according to ur result " bad result of spouse " and

" bad result of wife after marriage " . more than one life partner is also

kalathra dosha.

> >

> > 2) and the 7th lord in 11th house or in 9th house also says more than one

life partner.

> >  

> > 3) the kama thrigona lords (ie., 3,7,11) getting relations with their the

above results may occur.

> >  

> > 4) the saturn in 2nd house

> >  

> > 5) the venus with kethu or 7th lord with kethu or 7th lord get kethu

relations

> >  

> > 6) the sun in 7th house

> >  

> > 7) in trimsamsa chart ( the venus in gemini and or mars in gemini ) or mars

in aries . that type of persons non virgin and after marriage also they r

getting illegal contacts, due to that their family may seperated (note: the

ascentant getting jupiters aspectus it may not taken places)

> >  

> > 8) the 6th/8th/12th lord in 7th house or 7th lord in 6th/8th/12th house

> >  

> > 9) the 7th lord in virgo that is also kalathra dosha.

> >  

> > 10) the lagna lord and 7th lord in sastasaga (ie., 6x8) or the lagna lord

and venus in 6x8.

> >  

> > 11) the mars and venus in 6x8

> >  

> >

> > --- On Tue, 2/6/09, Sreenadh <sreesog@ > wrote:

> >

> >

> > Sreenadh <sreesog@ >

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of

Father & Son

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 8:44 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> >    Kalatra (spouse/wife) is a Sanskrit word, and Kalatram is its malayalam

version; similarly DoshH (malefic effect, bad effect) is a Sanskrit word, and

Dosham is its malayalam version. :) So in short Kalatra dosham means 'bad

results to spouse', or 'bad results for wife after marriage'.

> >   He is asking how to identify results from horoscope such as -

> >   * Wife dead, family issues, child is not with the father (but possibly

with the maternal relatives) etc.

> >   All results related to 7th house, and destuction of the significance

associated with it.

> >   Note: This must be his own horoscope, and thus a chart reading request.

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Raja,

> > >

> > > What is the Kalathara Dosham ? Can you define it and/also/or illustrate

> > > it ?

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " RAJA "

> > > rajakp_0303@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Hi all,

> > > >

> > > > iam starter in analysing the horoscope, i want to know how to find

> > > kalathara dosham in a horoscope. And also want to know how to identify

> > > the separation of father and Kid due to family issues(eg, wife is not

> > > alive)

> > > >

> > > > kindly guide me.

> > > >

> > > > regs,

> > > > Raja

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to

http://in.business. /

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India

Travel http://in.travel./

>

Guest guest

Dear Raja,Was the lady in question very aggressive, extremely stubborn and dominating by nature?Regs,Anita--- On Tue, 2/6/09, rajakpswift <rajakp_0303 wrote:rajakpswift <rajakp_0303 Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Son Date: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 10:44 AM

Dear Sreenadhji,

Below is the Rasi Chart.

Venus & Guru(Jupiter)

Ketu

Sat(vakram)

Sun

Rasi Chart

Mercury & Mars

Lagnam

Ragu & Moon

regs,

Raja

ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Raja ji,> Provide us the details of that horoscope - DOB, POB and TOB.> P.S: The statement - //His wife is dead (she committed suicide)//> makes me feel that his Venus or 7th house must be hemmed between> malefics, as a possibility. Provide the horoscope and that will help us> to identify the combination that caused it.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "RAJA"> rajakp_0303@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadhji,> >> > Thanks for explaining the below in much eloborate way, Just for your> information, This is not my horoscope, but this one is of my friend's> cousine,As mentioned by you , His wife is dead (she committed> suicide),due to which the kid is seperated and

living with his maternal> parents. I checked with his 7th house, which is having "SUN/RAVI" in> that house.> > I read in many astro books that, this kind of bad result may occur> only if Rahu is placed in the 7th house.> > since i have his horoscope with me and trying to analyse(with the> minimal knowledge i have) it astrological reasons out of it, i raised> this in the forum. Kindly guide/encourage me to analyse.> >> > regs,> > raja> >>

Guest guest

dear raja

for his chart

1) the 5th lord (also puthra karaga) in 8th place (ie., lagna and jupitor 6x8)

2) lagna lord sun(also karaga of father) and 5th lord 1x12 ie., the father of the child will be loss (here loss means seperation)

3) better u analize that child chart then only we get clear vision of that problem.

4) one more point for kalathra dosha for this chart that saturn in vakram consider as it is in taurus(rishabam). it means 7th lord saturn with kethu seperation of wife. also with kethu the sucide can occur. kethu - robe or poison.

regards

guru.naga--- On Tue, 2/6/09, rajakpswift <rajakp_0303 wrote:

rajakpswift <rajakp_0303 Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Son Date: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 11:48 AM

dear guruji,In that case, will the movement of saturn effects them to rejoin?regs,rajaancient_indian_ astrology, "Guru..nagarajan Gurusamy" <guru_naga_astrolog er wrote:>> dear raja ji> in a horoscope sun & saturn can get relationship between them then the seperation of father and son will occur. in that chart the sun in kumbam(aquaries) the saturn in mithunam(gemini) both of west.. in a chart both direction planets are consider as same rasi(ie., may be sun+saturn in aquaries or gemini). this is the reason for seperation of father and son.> > with regards> guru.naga> > --- On Tue, 2/6/09, RAJA <rajakp_0303@ ...> wrote:>

> > RAJA <rajakp_0303@ ...>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Son> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 10:09 AM> > > > > > > > > Hi Ji,> > You points are absoulutely right, I find the SUN in the 7H of his horoscope.. Hence he lost his wife.> > How about the seperation of father & son,what could be the reason.> > regs,> raja> ancient_indian_ astrology, "Guru.nagarajan Gurusamy" <guru_naga_astrolog er@> wrote:> >> > dear guruji's > > 1) in

parasara hora sastra detarmine when the 2nd house will strong (ie., 2nd lord in 2nd house or a planet in 2nd house with uchcham) it is "pagula yogam".. this yoga gives more than a life partner for that person legally or illegally (both male/female) . according to ur result "bad result of spouse" and "bad result of wife after marriage". more than one life partner is also kalathra dosha.> > > > 2) and the 7th lord in 11th house or in 9th house also says more than one life partner.> > > > 3) the kama thrigona lords (ie., 3,7,11) getting relations with their the above results may occur.> > > > 4) the saturn in 2nd house > > > > 5) the venus with kethu or 7th lord with kethu or 7th lord get kethu relations > > > > 6) the sun in 7th house> > > > 7) in trimsamsa chart ( the venus in gemini and or mars in

gemini ) or mars in aries . that type of persons non virgin and after marriage also they r getting illegal contacts, due to that their family may seperated (note: the ascentant getting jupiters aspectus it may not taken places)> > > > 8) the 6th/8th/12th lord in 7th house or 7th lord in 6th/8th/12th house> > > > 9) the 7th lord in virgo that is also kalathra dosha.> > > > 10) the lagna lord and 7th lord in sastasaga (ie., 6x8) or the lagna lord and venus in 6x8.> > > > 11) the mars and venus in 6x8> > > > > > --- On Tue, 2/6/09, Sreenadh <sreesog@ > wrote:> > > > > > Sreenadh <sreesog@ >> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Son> > ancient_indian_ astrology> >

Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 8:44 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji, > > Kalatra (spouse/wife) is a Sanskrit word, and Kalatram is its malayalam version; similarly DoshH (malefic effect, bad effect) is a Sanskrit word, and Dosham is its malayalam version. :) So in short Kalatra dosham means 'bad results to spouse', or 'bad results for wife after marriage'. > > He is asking how to identify results from horoscope such as - > > * Wife dead, family issues, child is not with the father (but possibly with the maternal relatives) etc.> > All results related to 7th house, and destuction of the significance associated with it. > > Note: This must be his own horoscope, and thus a chart reading request.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh>

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > > > > Dear Raja,> > > > > > What is the Kalathara Dosham ? Can you define it and/also/or illustrate> > > it ?> > > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "RAJA"> > > rajakp_0303@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Hi all,> > > >> > > > iam starter in analysing the horoscope, i want to know how to find> > > kalathara dosham in a horoscope. And also want to know how to identify> > > the separation of father and Kid due to family issues(eg, wife is not> > > alive)> > > >> >

> > kindly guide me.> > > >> > > > regs,> > > > Raja> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to http://in..business. /> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel http://in.travel. />

Guest guest

Dear all,

I am quite stunned that the owner of this chart's wife committed suicide. Yes

there is affliction to the seventh with Surya, Venus in the 8th with the 8th

Lord Jupiter. But isn't the 8th house the house of " mangal sutra " that

" sustains " marriage. How come the 8th lord did not protect his own house?

Especially Jupiter !!! I also see the close aspect of Saturn on Venus (within 2

degrees) and Rahu's 5th house aspect on Venus, but still, while I would have

definitely considered divorce as a possibility, I would have never guessed

suicide !!!

What am I missing? How come suicide?

-Manoj

rajakpswift <rajakp_0303

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 3:44:48 AM

Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father

& Son

Dear Sreenadhji,

Below is the Rasi Chart.

Venus & Guru(Jupiter)   Ketu Sat(vakram)

Sun Rasi Chart  

Mercury & Mars Lagnam

Ragu & Moon    

regs,

Raja

ancient_indian_ astrology, " Sreenadh " <sreesog

wrote:

>

> Dear Raja ji,

> Provide us the details of that horoscope - DOB, POB and TOB.

> P.S: The statement - //His wife is dead (she committed suicide)//

> makes me feel that his Venus or 7th house must be hemmed between

> malefics, as a possibility. Provide the horoscope and that will help us

> to identify the combination that caused it.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " RAJA "

> rajakp_0303@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadhji,

> >

> > Thanks for explaining the below in much eloborate way, Just for your

> information, This is not my horoscope, but this one is of my friend's

> cousine,As mentioned by you , His wife is dead (she committed

> suicide),due to which the kid is seperated and living with his maternal

> parents. I checked with his 7th house, which is having " SUN/RAVI " in

> that house.

> > I read in many astro books that, this kind of bad result may occur

> only if Rahu is placed in the 7th house.

> > since i have his horoscope with me and trying to analyse(with the

> minimal knowledge i have) it astrological reasons out of it, i raised

> this in the forum. Kindly guide/encourage me to analyse.

> >

> > regs,

> > raja

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji,

My father has surya in the 7th in scorpio. Today he is 83 yrs and my mom is 78yrs. I guess there are a lot of finer nuances to astrology which we are not able to fathom. LIke someone said, WE STILL HAVE A CHOICE OF WHAT WE WISH TO DO WITH OUR LIVES IRRESPECTIVE OF OUR HOROSCOPES.

Regs,

Anita--- On Tue, 2/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Son Date: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 3:20 PM

Dear all,I am quite stunned that the owner of this chart's wife committed suicide. Yes there is affliction to the seventh with Surya, Venus in the 8th with the 8th Lord Jupiter. But isn't the 8th house the house of "mangal sutra" that "sustains" marriage. How come the 8th lord did not protect his own house? Especially Jupiter !!! I also see the close aspect of Saturn on Venus (within 2 degrees) and Rahu's 5th house aspect on Venus, but still, while I would have definitely considered divorce as a possibility, I would have never guessed suicide !!!What am I missing? How come suicide?-Manoj____________ _________ _________ __rajakpswift <rajakp_0303@ .co. in>ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, June 2, 2009 3:44:48 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & SonDear Sreenadhji,Pls find the below details.DOB - 3rd March 1975, MondayPOB - Tanjore, Tamilnadu.TOB - 17:55.Below is the Rasi Chart. Venus & Guru(Jupiter) Ketu Sat(vakram) Sun Rasi Chart Mercury & Mars Lagnam Ragu & Moon Hope the above details would suffice. regs,Rajaancient_indian_ astrology, "Sreenadh" <sreesog > wrote:>> Dear Raja ji,> Provide us the details of that horoscope - DOB, POB and TOB.>

P.S: The statement - //His wife is dead (she committed suicide)//> makes me feel that his Venus or 7th house must be hemmed between> malefics, as a possibility. Provide the horoscope and that will help us> to identify the combination that caused it.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "RAJA"> rajakp_0303@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadhji,> >> > Thanks for explaining the below in much eloborate way, Just for your> information, This is not my horoscope, but this one is of my friend's> cousine,As mentioned by you , His wife is dead (she committed> suicide),due to which the kid is seperated and living with his maternal> parents. I checked with his 7th house, which is having "SUN/RAVI" in> that house.> > I read in many astro books that, this kind of bad result may

occur> only if Rahu is placed in the 7th house.> > since i have his horoscope with me and trying to analyse(with the> minimal knowledge i have) it astrological reasons out of it, i raised> this in the forum. Kindly guide/encourage me to analyse.> >> > regs,> > raja> >>

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear Anithaji,

Yes, i heard from that person that the lady was very aggressive , dominating in nature.

regs,

Raja--- On Tue, 2/6/09, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

Anita R <ash.rsh55Re: Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Son Date: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 5:34 PM

Dear Raja,Was the lady in question very aggressive, extremely stubborn and dominating by nature?Regs,Anita--- On Tue, 2/6/09, rajakpswift <rajakp_0303@ .co. in> wrote:

rajakpswift <rajakp_0303@ .co. in>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Sonancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 2 June, 2009, 10:44 AM

Dear Sreenadhji,

Below is the Rasi Chart.

Venus & Guru(Jupiter)

Ketu

Sat(vakram)

Sun

Rasi Chart

Mercury & Mars

Lagnam

Ragu & Moon

regs,

Raja

ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Raja ji,> Provide us the details of that horoscope - DOB, POB and TOB.> P.S: The statement - //His wife is dead (she committed suicide)//> makes me feel that his Venus or 7th house must be hemmed between> malefics, as a possibility. Provide the horoscope and that will help us> to identify the combination that caused it.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "RAJA"> rajakp_0303@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadhji,> >> > Thanks for explaining the below in much eloborate way, Just for your> information, This is not my horoscope, but this one is of my friend's> cousine,As mentioned by you , His wife is dead (she committed> suicide),due to which the kid is seperated and

living with his maternal> parents. I checked with his 7th house, which is having "SUN/RAVI" in> that house.> > I read in many astro books that, this kind of bad result may occur> only if Rahu is placed in the 7th house.> > since i have his horoscope with me and trying to analyse(with the> minimal knowledge i have) it astrological reasons out of it, i raised> this in the forum. Kindly guide/encourage me to analyse.> >> > regs,> > raja> >>

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Dear Guruji,

As you suggested , i m trying to get his kids horoscope thru mail, hopefully we will get this before this noon, once i get that i shall send it across.

so that we can chk that too,

Below analysis given by you is very exact. when we complete this discussion, if Possible you kindly give details till what period he will have this bad effects on the marriage part and his kid relation part and remedy or guidances to make his life steady and to avoid such bad effects in future.

I also enquired about the method his wife used for the death, yes, as you said , it was using rope.

regs,

Raja

--- On Tue, 2/6/09, Guru.nagarajan Gurusamy <guru_naga_astrologer wrote:

Guru.nagarajan Gurusamy <guru_naga_astrologerRe: Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Son Date: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 6:02 PM

dear raja

for his chart

1) the 5th lord (also puthra karaga) in 8th place (ie., lagna and jupitor 6x8)

2) lagna lord sun(also karaga of father) and 5th lord 1x12 ie., the father of the child will be loss (here loss means seperation)

3) better u analize that child chart then only we get clear vision of that problem.

4) one more point for kalathra dosha for this chart that saturn in vakram consider as it is in taurus(rishabam) . it means 7th lord saturn with kethu seperation of wife. also with kethu the sucide can occur. kethu - robe or poison.

regards

guru.naga--- On Tue, 2/6/09, rajakpswift <rajakp_0303@ .co. in> wrote:

rajakpswift <rajakp_0303@ .co. in>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Sonancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 2 June, 2009, 11:48 AM

dear guruji,In that case, will the movement of saturn effects them to rejoin?regs,rajaancient_indian_ astrology, "Guru..nagarajan Gurusamy" <guru_naga_astrolog er wrote:>> dear raja ji> in a horoscope sun & saturn can get relationship between them then the seperation of father and son will occur. in that chart the sun in kumbam(aquaries) the saturn in mithunam(gemini) both of west.. in a chart both direction planets are consider as same rasi(ie., may be sun+saturn in aquaries or gemini). this is the reason for seperation of father and son.> > with regards> guru.naga> > --- On Tue, 2/6/09, RAJA <rajakp_0303@ ...> wrote:> > > RAJA <rajakp_0303@ ...>>

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Son> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 10:09 AM> > > > > > > > > Hi Ji,> > You points are absoulutely right, I find the SUN in the 7H of his horoscope.. Hence he lost his wife.> > How about the seperation of father & son,what could be the reason.> > regs,> raja> ancient_indian_ astrology, "Guru.nagarajan Gurusamy" <guru_naga_astrolog er@> wrote:> >> > dear guruji's > > 1) in parasara hora sastra detarmine when the 2nd house will strong (ie., 2nd lord in 2nd house or a planet in 2nd house with

uchcham) it is "pagula yogam".. this yoga gives more than a life partner for that person legally or illegally (both male/female) . according to ur result "bad result of spouse" and "bad result of wife after marriage". more than one life partner is also kalathra dosha.> > > > 2) and the 7th lord in 11th house or in 9th house also says more than one life partner.> > > > 3) the kama thrigona lords (ie., 3,7,11) getting relations with their the above results may occur.> > > > 4) the saturn in 2nd house > > > > 5) the venus with kethu or 7th lord with kethu or 7th lord get kethu relations > > > > 6) the sun in 7th house> > > > 7) in trimsamsa chart ( the venus in gemini and or mars in gemini ) or mars in aries . that type of persons non virgin and after marriage also they r getting illegal contacts, due

to that their family may seperated (note: the ascentant getting jupiters aspectus it may not taken places)> > > > 8) the 6th/8th/12th lord in 7th house or 7th lord in 6th/8th/12th house> > > > 9) the 7th lord in virgo that is also kalathra dosha.> > > > 10) the lagna lord and 7th lord in sastasaga (ie., 6x8) or the lagna lord and venus in 6x8.> > > > 11) the mars and venus in 6x8> > > > > > --- On Tue, 2/6/09, Sreenadh <sreesog@ > wrote:> > > > > > Sreenadh <sreesog@ >> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: kalathara dosham & Seperation of Father & Son> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 8:44 AM> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji, > > Kalatra (spouse/wife) is a Sanskrit word, and Kalatram is its malayalam version; similarly DoshH (malefic effect, bad effect) is a Sanskrit word, and Dosham is its malayalam version. :) So in short Kalatra dosham means 'bad results to spouse', or 'bad results for wife after marriage'. > > He is asking how to identify results from horoscope such as - > > * Wife dead, family issues, child is not with the father (but possibly with the maternal relatives) etc.> > All results related to 7th house, and destuction of the significance associated with it. > > Note: This must be his own horoscope, and thus a chart reading request.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>

wrote:> > >> > > > > > Dear Raja,> > > > > > What is the Kalathara Dosham ? Can you define it and/also/or illustrate> > > it ?> > > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "RAJA"> > > rajakp_0303@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Hi all,> > > >> > > > iam starter in analysing the horoscope, i want to know how to find> > > kalathara dosham in a horoscope. And also want to know how to identify> > > the separation of father and Kid due to family issues(eg, wife is not> > > alive)> > > >> > > > kindly guide me.> > > >> > > > regs,> > > >

Raja> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to http://in..business . /> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel http://in.travel. />

Guest guest

Dear Guruji,

As you suggested , i m trying to get his kids horoscope thru mail, hopefully we

will get this before this noon, once i get that i shall send it across.

Below analysis given by you is very exact. when we complete this discussion, if

Possible you kindly give details till what period he will have this bad effects

on the marriage part and his kid relation part and remedy or guidances to make

his life steady and to avoid such bad effects in future.

I also enquired about the method his wife used for the death, yes, as you said ,

it was using rope.

regs,

Raja

Guest guest

Dear Guruji,

As you suggested , i m trying to get his kids horoscope thru mail, hopefully we

will get this before this noon, once i get that i shall send it across.

Below analysis given by you is very exact. when we complete this discussion, if

Possible you kindly give details till what period he will have this bad effects

on the marriage part and his kid relation part and remedy or guidances to make

his life steady and to avoid such bad effects in future.

I also enquired about the method his wife used for the death, yes, as you said ,

it was using rope.

regs,

Raja

Guest guest

Dear Raja ji, In the chart given by you, we can note the following points - * This chart should be read from Moon instead of Lagna since Moon sign is strong (due to placement of Moon sign lord in Upachaya, aspect of Jupiter, Moon sign lord exalted) * From Moon we see malefics in 4th in Cp and in 8th (This is a combination indicating death of wife) * The 7th lord from Moon sign is in 5th (This is a combination indicating loss of wife as per Phaladeepika; Darese sutage pranashta vanito...) * Further, there is a malefic (Ketu) in 7th emphasizing the result * As per the dictum "Ashtamesa amsesasya dasayam vidhava", since there is a malefic in 8th, the incident could happen during the dasa of 8th lord Mercury in the antra of mercury navama lord Moon. i.e. between 2001-2004. Can you confirm or negate this? Was it so? Further - Since the above combination is from Moon, the same result could have happened with native's mother as well. Because - * Scoripio lagna indicate loss of father at an early age * Malefic placement in 4th and 8th for significator of mother (Moon) indicate loss of husband for mother. * From Moon sign 9th lord in debilitation with Rahu, and from lagna 9th lord in 6th indicate the loss of father to the native. Can you confirm or the above derivation as well?Love and regards,Sreenadh , "rajakpswift" <rajakp_0303 wrote:>> > Dear Sreenadhji,> > Pls find the below details.> > DOB - 3rd March 1975, Monday> > POB - Tanjore, Tamilnadu.> > TOB - 17:55.> > Below is the Rasi Chart.> > > > Venus & Guru(Jupiter) Ketu Sat(vakram) Sun Rasi Chart Mercury & > Mars Lagnam Ragu & Moon> > Hope the above details would suffice.> > > > regs,> > Raja