IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Ashwini - The Logic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,//So it is definitely worth spending some time into this area of astrological wisdom - searching to findout 'How to predict with Nakshatra Chakra?'. We may or may not find something useful - but definitely the effort is worth and of public interest.//

I agree! I have been reading your inspiring posts on the predictions based on Nakshatra Chakra alone, but being a little busy otherwise, could not participate in the discussions. The results so far seem to be encouraging. Thanks for exploring the wonderful method for the benefit of the group.

I was just wondering if nakshatra dasha can be derived more precisely. E.g if moon has gone up to 10 degree in ashwini, we have only about one year left of its dasha? And then 2-5 years would be the next dasha, etc. Would be grateful for your views on this.

Let us take up another chart to explore further. Ashwini again? or any other star?RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji, // I was just wondering if nakshatra dasha can be derived more precisely.

E.g if moon has gone up to 10 degree in ashwini, we have only about one

year left of its dasha? And then 2-5 years would be the next dasha,

etc. Would be grateful for your views on this.// Yes, the first point is valid - i.e. if moon has gone up to 10 degree in ashwini, we have only about one

year left of its dasha, and not more, since only 1 nakshatra pada only is remaining. (The remaining 3 years will come at the end of the 108 year period only) The second point (i.e. And then 2-5 years would be the next dasha,

etc. Would be grateful for your views on this.) is wrong - since the next dasa (for the next nakshatra) will remain 4 years itself, since the next nakshatra has got 4 nakshatra padas itself. 4 padas = 4 years; no more, no less. //Let us take up another chart to explore further. Ashwini again? or any other star?// Your choice. :) Or if you want me to present a chart then here it is : 22 Oct 1983, 7.35 PM, Calicut, India. [if this chart, then it would be again Aswini Nakshtra, but 4th pada (at 12 deg 12 min), and only 5 Months of Ketu dasa remaining] Love and regards,Sreenadh , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> > //So it is definitely worth spending some time into this area of> astrological wisdom - searching to findout 'How to predict with Nakshatra> Chakra?'. We may or may not find something useful - but definitely the> effort is worth and of public interest.//> > I agree! I have been reading your inspiring posts on the predictions based> on Nakshatra Chakra alone, but being a little busy otherwise, could not> participate in the discussions. The results so far seem to be encouraging.> Thanks for exploring the wonderful method for the benefit of the group.> > I was just wondering if nakshatra dasha can be derived more precisely. E.g> if moon has gone up to 10 degree in ashwini, we have only about one year> left of its dasha? And then 2-5 years would be the next dasha, etc. Would be> grateful for your views on this.> > Let us take up another chart to explore further. Ashwini again? or any other> star?> > Regards> Neelam>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

//The second point (i.e. And

then 2-5 years would be the next dasha,

etc. Would be grateful for your views on this.) is wrong - since the

next dasa (for the next nakshatra) will remain 4 years itself, since

the next nakshatra has got  4 nakshatra padas itself.  4 padas = 4

years; no more, no less. //

I am sorry, I think I could not express myself properly. What I meant

was that if the first dasha is for one year (in case for first

nakshatra we have a balance of last pada only), then the next dasha

will last from 2-5 years (instead of 4-8 years). I hope I've been able

to clarify what I wanted to say.

//22 Oct 1983, 7.35 PM,

Calicut, India. [if this chart, then it would be again Aswini Nakshtra,

but 4th pada (at 12 deg 12 min), and only 5 Months of Ketu dasa

remaining] //

Shall we start from the balance dasha now?

Then after ketu, the dasha sequence would be:

5M -4Y5M -- ven

4Y5M - 8Y5M -- sun

8Y5M - 12Y5M -- moon

12Y5M - 16Y5M -- mar

16Y5M.- 20Y5M -- Rahu

20Y5M - 24Y5M -- Jup

24Y-5M - 28Y5M -- Sat

28Y5M - 32Y5M -- Mer

so on... and now the native (btw she/he?) is running sat dasha with saturn in swati, in libra lagna.

If that is right, we can start further analysis.

Regards

Neelam

Guest guest

Madam Ms Neelam gupta,

Thanks for the point you have raised. I agree with you. As per the mathematical calculations for the other dashas balance of dash should be calculated. Why not for nakshtra dasha? --- On Mon, 4/6/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Ashwini - The Logic Date: Monday, April 6, 2009, 10:31 AM

Dear Sreenadh ji,//The second point (i.e. And then 2-5 years would be the next dasha, etc. Would be grateful for your views on this.) is wrong - since the next dasa (for the next nakshatra) will remain 4 years itself, since the next nakshatra has got 4 nakshatra padas itself. 4 padas = 4 years; no more, no less. //I am sorry, I think I could not express myself properly. What I meant was that if the first dasha is for one year (in case for first nakshatra we have a balance of last pada only), then the next dasha will last from 2-5 years (instead of 4-8 years). I hope I've been able to clarify what I wanted to say.//22 Oct 1983, 7.35 PM, Calicut, India. [if this chart, then it would be again Aswini Nakshtra, but 4th pada (at 12 deg 12 min), and only 5 Months of Ketu dasa remaining] //Shall we start from the balance dasha

now? Then after ketu, the dasha sequence would be:5M -4Y5M -- ven4Y5M - 8Y5M -- sun8Y5M - 12Y5M -- moon12Y5M - 16Y5M -- mar16Y5M.- 20Y5M -- Rahu20Y5M - 24Y5M -- Jup24Y-5M - 28Y5M -- Sat28Y5M - 32Y5M -- Merso on... and now the native (btw she/he?) is running sat dasha with saturn in swati, in libra lagna. If that is right, we can start further analysis.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,//What I meant was that if the first dasha is for one year (in case for first nakshatra we have a balance of last pada only)//Thanks for bringing up the above point...all this time I was thinking that irrespective of the pada, the first nakshastra period lasts 4 years.blessings,Renu , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> > //The second point (i.e. And then 2-5 years would be the next dasha, etc.> Would be grateful for your views on this.) is wrong - since the next dasa> (for the next nakshatra) will remain 4 years itself, since the next> nakshatra has got 4 nakshatra padas itself. 4 padas = 4 years; no more, no> less. //> > I am sorry, I think I could not express myself properly. What I meant was> that if the first dasha is for one year (in case for first nakshatra we have> a balance of last pada only), then the next dasha will last from 2-5 years> (instead of 4-8 years). I hope I've been able to clarify what I wanted to> say.> > //22 Oct 1983, 7.35 PM, Calicut, India. [if this chart, then it would be> again Aswini Nakshtra, but 4th pada (at 12 deg 12 min), and only 5 Months of> Ketu dasa remaining] //> Shall we start from the balance dasha now?> > Then after ketu, the dasha sequence would be:> > 5M -4Y5M -- ven> 4Y5M - 8Y5M -- sun> 8Y5M - 12Y5M -- moon> 12Y5M - 16Y5M -- mar> 16Y5M.- 20Y5M -- Rahu> 20Y5M - 24Y5M -- Jup> 24Y-5M - 28Y5M -- Sat> 28Y5M - 32Y5M -- Mer> > so on... and now the native (btw she/he?) is running sat dasha with saturn> in swati, in libra lagna.> > If that is right, we can start further analysis.> > Regards> Neelam>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji, ==>> //22 Oct 1983, 7.35 PM, Calicut, India. //> Then after ketu, the dasha sequence would be:> 5M -4Y5M -- ven (Bharani)> 4Y5M - 8Y5M -- sun (Krittika)> 8Y5M - 12Y5M -- moon (Rohini)> 12Y5M - 16Y5M -- mar (Mrigasira)> 16Y5M.- 20Y5M -- Rahu (Ardra)> 20Y5M - 24Y5M -- Jup (Punarvasu)> 24Y-5M - 28Y5M -- Sat (Pushya)> 28Y5M - 32Y5M -- Mer (Aslesha)<== Yes true up to this. :)==>> so on... and now the native (btw she/he?) is running sat dasha with saturn

> in swati, in libra lagna.

> If that is right, we can start further analysis.<== Now SHE is running Saturn Dasa caused by Pushya Nakshatra. I couldn't understand the words - "saturn in swati, in libra lagna". Did you mean Saturn is placed in Swati Nakshatra in Libra sign? But why sign is considered here at all?! We are supposed to use Nakshtra Chakra alone and NOT Signs or Lagna or houses. Also why Swati Nakshtra is considered? I hope it is because Saturn is the lord of Pushya Nakshatra - right? The OK - the dasa running is of Mitra Tara Pushya Nakshatra, and the lord of Pushya Nakshtra Saturn is placed in Sadhaka Nakshtra Swati. Love and regards,Sreenadh

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> > //The second point (i.e. And then 2-5 years would be the next dasha, etc.> Would be grateful for your views on this.) is wrong - since the next dasa> (for the next nakshatra) will remain 4 years itself, since the next> nakshatra has got 4 nakshatra padas itself. 4 padas = 4 years; no more, no> less. //> > I am sorry, I think I could not express myself properly. What I meant was> that if the first dasha is for one year (in case for first nakshatra we have> a balance of last pada only), then the next dasha will last from 2-5 years> (instead of 4-8 years). I hope I've been able to clarify what I wanted to> say.> > //22 Oct 1983, 7.35 PM, Calicut, India. [if this chart, then it would be> again Aswini Nakshtra, but 4th pada (at 12 deg 12 min), and only 5 Months of> Ketu dasa remaining] //> Shall we start from the balance dasha now?> > Then after ketu, the dasha sequence would be:> > 5M -4Y5M -- ven> 4Y5M - 8Y5M -- sun> 8Y5M - 12Y5M -- moon> 12Y5M - 16Y5M -- mar> 16Y5M.- 20Y5M -- Rahu> 20Y5M - 24Y5M -- Jup> 24Y-5M - 28Y5M -- Sat> 28Y5M - 32Y5M -- Mer> > so on... and now the native (btw she/he?) is running sat dasha with saturn> in swati, in libra lagna.> > If that is right, we can start further analysis.> > Regards> Neelam>

Guest guest

Thanks Sreenadh ji,

//Swati Nakshatra in Libra sign//I said for 2 reasons:1. To confirm that the chart is correct.2.

There is no planet in pushya and Saturn, the lord of pushya is in

swati, so results are likely to get moderated by this nakshatra. It is

also the sadhak taara as you've already mentioned. RegardsNeelam