IndiaDivine.org

Jealousy_Data

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,This chart is of a female related to me who created a lot of problems in their house because of jealousy. Even tho it does not qualify fully for a "jealosy case", it does have some qualifications. and some other indicators like moon debilitated, 5th lord in 12th, Ketu with budha,........dob: 25-6-1953, 14:10 pm, Udupi, karnataka.Anita--- On Thu, 19/3/09, sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote:sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 Re: Jealousy_DataDate: Thursday, 19 March, 2009, 8:23 AM

Namaste Ms. Neelam ji,

Yes agree.... this Female 9-June-1979/ 11.30 hrs/Delhi with Leo Lagna ... to me seems to be most ideal case.......

1) Moon deb.

2) Rahu in Leo sign in Lagna

3) Saturn in Leo Sign in Lagna

4) Rahu & Saturn conjunct in Lagna

The other points you have already mentioned... ..

Key Point - I think this "garal" is spoilt child through love and affection {or case of mis-guiding} by her parents...... . kindly confirm this observation. ..

With Jealousy data flowing in... I feel jealous now of Ms.Bhagathi' s luck factor.....

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,// it would be to check for a person who is

habituatedly jealous of all, and everyone, at all times, and filled

with a inferiority complex. //I think you came up with the correct word...'inferiority complex'....which leads to the kind of jealousy under scrutiny in horrorscopes ....... [pardon me Sreeram ji for borrowing this word from you]......in this thread. blessings,Renu , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Renuji,> I know what you meant....but don't you think that almost all of us are> tainted with at least an atom of jealousy in our thoughts at one time or> the other... I think jealousy is an essential ingredient of love....of> course I am talking about the love between mortals.> > Yes, I agree all of us feel jealous at times, but it would be termed as> a "jealousy" or a person to be addressed as a jealous person, "this> person is a jealous person, is mein jalan bahut hai, saala sabse jalta> hai, dont tell him we brought a new car etc." only when a person is> habutuated jealous of others sweet possessions and continues to allow> such jealousy to be mantained in his system. Or else, those weak moments> of passing jealousy are nothing but a part of possessiveness, which is> but a part of loving someone or something. So when we talk of jealousy> to be checked astrologically , it would be to check for a person who is> habituatedly jealous of all, and everyone, at all times, and filled with> a inferiority complex. best wishes, Bhaskar.> > > > , "renunw" renunw@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sreeram ji,> >> > //- Who will accept he is jealous and share his own birth data???//> >> > I know what you meant....but don't you think that almost all of us are> > tainted with at least an atom of jealousy in our thoughts at one time> or> > the other...unless.... we are completely detached from worldly> desires?> >> > I think jealousy is an essential ingredient of love....of course I am> > talking about the love between mortals.> >> > Anyway ...thanks for your mails enriched with humour....the group was> > starving for something like that...and I am not surprised that it> filled> > Bhaskar ji's tummy.> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> > , "sreeram srinivas"> > sreeram64@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Ms. Renu ji,> > >> > > My statement //Suspect members will ever share their data on this> > part> > > of Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!//... to be read> > > like this - Who will accept he is jealous and share his own birth> data> > > ???> > >> > > but if you approach CEO of a he would surely give 2400+> > AIA> > > members data !!! vouching for their jealousiness against him..... {> > > just take it humorously- correct }..... particuarly when we have> NONE> > > .....> > >> > > With regards,> > >> > > Sreeram_Srinivas> > >> >>

Guest guest

As a case study - I have all these - Mars and Saturn aspecting Moon, Moon in 6H

and Jupiter aspecting Moon from 10H.

I am a classic case of Jealous person (extreme possessiveness) but I discovered

this side of my nature only after I learnt to get emotionally involved with

another person (of course romantic). I can see a haze in front of my eyes and I

flare up even at the slightest trigger.

I do not have jealousy at people not related to me - nor to anyone who is doing

well in life (in competitive sense). And it is not noticeable by others. May be

Jupiter influence?

With my barely existent knowledge of astro, I thought it may be Ra+Ma+Ve in 3H.

But it never occured to me now it can be weakly placed Moon.

Oct 2 1976, 3:02 AM, 81E 32, 16N32

- Satya

, " sreeram srinivas "

<sreeram64 wrote:

>

>

> Namaste Ms Bhagathi ji

>

> For jealousy nature, important for the moon to be afflicted by other

> ill-placed planets. Like deb. mars aspecting moon or ill-placed saturn

> aspecting moon { consider Position-Aspect-Conjunction}.. mainly malefic

> planets....including mercury depending upon its degrees / star

> relations...

>

> Any aspect from Jupiter on above combinations - only makes it little

> difficult to observe it in the native, though such jealous is very much

> innately present... need to watch it careful to nail the jealousy

> presence....

>

> No benefic influence on above combinations makes it more apparent / easy

> to observe and confirm.

>

> Conclusion: Suspect members will ever share their data on this part of -

> Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!

>

> With regards,

>

> Sreeram_Srinivas

>

Guest guest

Dear Satya,

Jealousy can be of two types in this context.

1) One caused out of possiveness, for instance one possessing a lovely

wife, who when taken along to a dinner party, becomes the centre of

attraction and men from the gentry try to get near her and talk to her

more smilingly than necessary, and she smiles back to them and talks for

few minutes with everyone, and keeps everyone happy. The jealousy

caused at such times for those whole well to do and more well placed men

who come near her in garb of being relatives or friends from the common

circle, may not be harmful because this is natural, and neither does

this jealousy cause harm to anyone , nor does it stay longer if the

husband has got some sense.

2) Another type of jealousy is by a man who has a average looking wife,

and goes to the same dinner party, and feels jealous of all those men

who have beautiful wives. He feels jealous of all those men who are

dressed well, speak well, are well placed, and come in the Branded Cars.

He feels jealous of the persons with whom the Host spends more time . He

feels jealous of everyone, everything and all.

The second type of jealousy is infectious, poisonous, and harmful.

It would be very difficult to search for the pointers for jealousy in

Horoscopes because this is a changing part of the character, and

relatively defined, and also controlloable with spirituality, age ,

maturity. and introspections.

regards./Bhaskar.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " vsatya1076 "

<vsatya1076 wrote:

>

> As a case study - I have all these - Mars and Saturn aspecting Moon,

Moon in 6H and Jupiter aspecting Moon from 10H.

>

> I am a classic case of Jealous person (extreme possessiveness) but I

discovered this side of my nature only after I learnt to get emotionally

involved with another person (of course romantic). I can see a haze in

front of my eyes and I flare up even at the slightest trigger.

>

> I do not have jealousy at people not related to me - nor to anyone who

is doing well in life (in competitive sense). And it is not noticeable

by others. May be Jupiter influence?

>

> With my barely existent knowledge of astro, I thought it may be

Ra+Ma+Ve in 3H. But it never occured to me now it can be weakly placed

Moon.

>

> Oct 2 1976, 3:02 AM, 81E 32, 16N32

>

> - Satya

>

> , " sreeram srinivas "

sreeram64@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Namaste Ms Bhagathi ji

> >

> > For jealousy nature, important for the moon to be afflicted by other

> > ill-placed planets. Like deb. mars aspecting moon or ill-placed

saturn

> > aspecting moon { consider Position-Aspect-Conjunction}.. mainly

malefic

> > planets....including mercury depending upon its degrees / star

> > relations...

> >

> > Any aspect from Jupiter on above combinations - only makes it little

> > difficult to observe it in the native, though such jealous is very

much

> > innately present... need to watch it careful to nail the jealousy

> > presence....

> >

> > No benefic influence on above combinations makes it more apparent /

easy

> > to observe and confirm.

> >

> > Conclusion: Suspect members will ever share their data on this part

of -

> > Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!

> >

> > With regards,

> >

> > Sreeram_Srinivas

> >

>

Guest guest

Respected Senior Bhaskerji,The relationship between moon and nodes in lal kitab is considered auspicious under the concept of Dharmi Teva.//In Dharmi horoscope the native gets divine help in the time of crises. Since Saturn is considered to be the planet of judgement, its nature becomes soft and sympathetic towards the native because of its association with the planet of luck- Jupiter. Similarly, Rahu and Ketu (dragon's head & tail) are supposed to produce obstacles in the path of native. But they don't harm the native if they are posited in the 4th house or conjoined with moon in any house.//In this case native must not do any thing wrong which is against to Dharma, mainly involve in cheating and alcohol addiction. In that case this Dharmi Teva native will face huge losses as per LK.In Lal-Kitab, rahu is akin to mad elephant which is control by mars akin to the spear (sharp pointed rod) which the rider uses it to control the elephant. So the relation is between mars and rahu.I find very difficult to use LK concept in general reading.I think we are more secure, if we use 7-step theory as explained by Shri Sreenadhji in this forum and focus more and more to this, inspite of getting involved in LK or KP or anything else and diversifying our path.We learner want to understand many basic concept in 7-step theory unknown to us, why to move into other concept.This is my humble request to seniors.Love & Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear all,> > Adding my 2 cents .> > Rahu + Moon is not considered to be bad in Lal Kitab, as it seems Rahu> will remain controlled and will not harm the Moon as Moon is the mother,> and Rahu the child . ( If I am wrong the Lal Kitabis may please correct> me )> > Same way Rahu + Mars, makes Rahu controlled, not only in traditional (?)> but also in Lal Kitab (With other factor remaining present).> > Yesterday I met a senior professor of astrology, and we were discussing> about the negativeness of the Amavasya . He said that why must we think> of it only as a bad birth on Amavasya. The Sun and Moon represent the> soul and the mind, and if they are tigether, then nothing like it.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > > > , neelam gupta> neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear Shankar ji,> >> > I personally feel Rahu is not a big afflictor of moon, or ketu> opposite him> > for that matter, because I do not consider the aspects of ketu,> whatever he> > does it would remain in 7H from moon.> >> > If we go back to esoteric origins, the eclipse marks a point where the> > regeneration starts. On a new moon day, Rahu devours both the> luminaries and> > there is total darkness. This is the time of transformation, of> > rejuvenation. After the eclipse moon is reborn, having emerged from> the> > Sun's body. This emergence of moon after solar eclipse indicates> the> > regenerative power of Rahu.> >> > Sun is the highest atmic principle and all perceptions are derived> from Sun> > and they shine through the moon. After uniting with Sun and coming out> in> > its rejuvenated form, Rahu radically changes the inner core of the> person.> > Such lessons are learnt the hard way most of the times and so we say> Rahu is> > inimical to sun. But in reality, this is only the drama played for> spiritual> > regeneration of the individual. Just like the great churning. The old> > adverse karmas are purged out and the person gains new vitality.> >> > Thus Rahu with sun would be a bigger problem I think and ketu with> moon.> > Rahu with moon will only amplify whatever moon stands for in the> horoscope,> > depending on the closeness of conjunction, house and Rahu's star> we could> > derive the results. Rahu is expansive, like Jupiter, but in chaotic> and> > weird ways. Rahu with moon can also give psychic abilities, reading of> > dreams, intuition, etc. But without Jupiter's grace, it can be> also> > misguide. If moon is already afflicted, rahu can aggravate that> greatly.> > Rahu can also give phobias. Rahu is linked with desires, so wherever> Rahu> > is, that desire would take precedence, whether good or bad would> depend on> > the usual factors of delineation.> >> > Others may differ in opinion.> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >>

Guest guest

Namaste everyone,

I have moon with mercury in 2nd house. I have

experienced jealousy occasionally.

I think everyone experiences jealousy (like all emotions) at

some time or other, but it should not be so strong that it causes one to do

adharma . The more one is good at something or the more one puts efforts

in something, the more one might feel jealous, due to the insecurity it brings

in the person that he may not be good enough. I think severe jealousy comes due

to low self esteem and less self respect. We should look at jealousy with

compassion – it causes so much suffering and harm to the person who is

jealous.. We would typically find lot of jealousy in people who are in the arts

fields like music or acting, for obvious reasons. Many people in sales also

have to jealously guard their place/field. That is why these emotions are

necessary for material achievements. Emotions and the mind (or anything in the

world for that matter) cannot be simplistic ie black or white.. Where there is

good, there has to be bad and vice versa. If there is no bad, there is no good

or realization of the good! The true soul is beyond the good and bad, which are

relative and cannot be judged by themselves. One is non-existent without the

other. We know that we should not be attached to any bad karma, but we then

should not be attached to good karma either, because both of them give rise to moha

and lobha. It is after going through a lot in life or lifetimes that one realizes

this and then begins to see that nothing is good and nothing is bad. It is only

in balance, and only when the balance is upset in either way, that the person

loses balance.. The wise people say - truth cannot be even expressed fully, it

can only be realized in the heart. The moment we try to put it in words, it

loses the essence.. Hope this makes sense!

So Renu ji, I think the point is we can look at charts where

there is excessive jealousy and when/how these would be overcome..

Love and regards

smitha

Guest guest

Dear Anita,

Yes it is a confirmed case of Jealousy. The reason for your controlled

statement - //Even tho it does not qualify fully for a " jealosy case "

//... is the Jupiter placed in 8H aspecting on Moon in the chart which

protects her being TAGGED !!

Thanks for the data.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Udupa ji,

That was a good information.... I have one astro_case meeting your

conditions..... to my knowledge of this native, did not see any cases

of Jealousy in my long association... is there something I am

missing.... would like to know...

Male, 31-Aug-1964, 13:55 hrs, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, India.

Sagittarius Lagna, Mars & Venus in 7H with Rahu. Mars is 5HL, Venus

is 6HL.

Generally any planet's conjunction with Rahu is taken as afflicted by

astro_terms. Kindly correct me on this.

You may analyse and make observations relevant to the thread for

discussion.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Vijay ji,

// I find very difficult to use LK concept in general reading. I think we are more secure, if we use 7-step theory as explained by> Shri Sreenadhji in this forum and focus more and more to this, inspite of getting involved in LK or KP or anything else and diversifying our path.> We learner want to understand many basic concept in 7-step theory unknown to us, why to move into other concept. //

Please confirm that if I have to stay in this forum, then -

a) I must use only 7 step Theory.

b) Not talk about LK or KP or anything else.

I understood that You are a learner, find it very difficult to use LK concept in general reading , and wish to understand many basic concept in 7 step theory unknown to you.

Okay please explain me the ingredients of 7 step theory so that I will only speak about the same. Though I am not sure whether I will understand or not., because we already have a 4 Step theory by a Venerated Master in KP Groups, which I am trying to understand still.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "Vijay Goel" <goyalvj wrote:>> Respected Senior Bhaskerji,> > The relationship between moon and nodes in lal kitab is considered> auspicious under the concept of Dharmi Teva.> > //In Dharmi horoscope the native gets divine help in the time of crises.> Since Saturn is considered to be the planet of judgement, its nature> becomes soft and sympathetic towards the native because of its> association with the planet of luck- Jupiter. Similarly, Rahu and Ketu> (dragon's head & tail) are supposed to produce obstacles in the path of> native. But they don't harm the native if they are posited in the 4th> house or conjoined with moon in any house.//> > In this case native must not do any thing wrong which is against to> Dharma, mainly involve in cheating and alcohol addiction. In that case> this Dharmi Teva native will face huge losses as per LK.> > In Lal-Kitab, rahu is akin to mad elephant which is control by mars akin> to the spear (sharp pointed rod) which the rider uses it to control the> elephant. So the relation is between mars and rahu.> > I find very difficult to use LK concept in general reading.> > I think we are more secure, if we use 7-step theory as explained by> Shri Sreenadhji in this forum and focus more and more to this, inspite> of getting involved in LK or KP or anything else and diversifying our> path.> > We learner want to understand many basic concept in 7-step theory> unknown to us, why to move into other concept.> > This is my humble request to seniors.> > Love & Regards,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.> > , "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear all,> >> > Adding my 2 cents .> >> > Rahu + Moon is not considered to be bad in Lal Kitab, as it seems Rahu> > will remain controlled and will not harm the Moon as Moon is the> mother,> > and Rahu the child . ( If I am wrong the Lal Kitabis may please> correct> > me )> >> > Same way Rahu + Mars, makes Rahu controlled, not only in traditional> (?)> > but also in Lal Kitab (With other factor remaining present).> >> > Yesterday I met a senior professor of astrology, and we were> discussing> > about the negativeness of the Amavasya . He said that why must we> think> > of it only as a bad birth on Amavasya. The Sun and Moon represent the> > soul and the mind, and if they are tigether, then nothing like it.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> >> >> > , neelam gupta> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shankar ji,> > >> > > I personally feel Rahu is not a big afflictor of moon, or ketu> > opposite him> > > for that matter, because I do not consider the aspects of ketu,> > whatever he> > > does it would remain in 7H from moon.> > >> > > If we go back to esoteric origins, the eclipse marks a point where> the> > > regeneration starts. On a new moon day, Rahu devours both the> > luminaries and> > > there is total darkness. This is the time of transformation, of> > > rejuvenation. After the eclipse moon is reborn, having emerged from> > the> > > Sun's body. This emergence of moon after solar eclipse indicates> > the> > > regenerative power of Rahu.> > >> > > Sun is the highest atmic principle and all perceptions are derived> > from Sun> > > and they shine through the moon. After uniting with Sun and coming> out> > in> > > its rejuvenated form, Rahu radically changes the inner core of the> > person.> > > Such lessons are learnt the hard way most of the times and so we say> > Rahu is> > > inimical to sun. But in reality, this is only the drama played for> > spiritual> > > regeneration of the individual. Just like the great churning. The> old> > > adverse karmas are purged out and the person gains new vitality.> > >> > > Thus Rahu with sun would be a bigger problem I think and ketu with> > moon.> > > Rahu with moon will only amplify whatever moon stands for in the> > horoscope,> > > depending on the closeness of conjunction, house and Rahu's star> > we could> > > derive the results. Rahu is expansive, like Jupiter, but in chaotic> > and> > > weird ways. Rahu with moon can also give psychic abilities, reading> of> > > dreams, intuition, etc. But without Jupiter's grace, it can be> > also> > > misguide. If moon is already afflicted, rahu can aggravate that> > greatly.> > > Rahu can also give phobias. Rahu is linked with desires, so wherever> > Rahu> > > is, that desire would take precedence, whether good or bad would> > depend on> > > the usual factors of delineation.> > >> > > Others may differ in opinion.> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> >>

Guest guest

Thank you Neelam ji and Bhaskar ji. That helps :) Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 4:10:20 PM Re: Jealousy_Data

Dear all,

Adding my 2 cents .

Rahu + Moon is not considered to be bad in Lal Kitab, as it seems Rahu

will remain controlled and will not harm the Moon as Moon is the mother,

and Rahu the child . ( If I am wrong the Lal Kitabis may please correct

me )

Same way Rahu + Mars, makes Rahu controlled, not only in traditional (?)

but also in Lal Kitab (With other factor remaining present).

Yesterday I met a senior professor of astrology, and we were discussing

about the negativeness of the Amavasya . He said that why must we think

of it only as a bad birth on Amavasya. The Sun and Moon represent the

soul and the mind, and if they are tigether, then nothing like it.

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Shankar ji,

>

> I personally feel Rahu is not a big afflictor of moon, or ketu

opposite him

> for that matter, because I do not consider the aspects of ketu,

whatever he

> does it would remain in 7H from moon.

>

> If we go back to esoteric origins, the eclipse marks a point where the

> regeneration starts. On a new moon day, Rahu devours both the

luminaries and

> there is total darkness. This is the time of transformation, of

> rejuvenation. After the eclipse moon is reborn, having emerged from

the

> Sun's body. This emergence of moon after solar eclipse indicates

the

> regenerative power of Rahu.

>

> Sun is the highest atmic principle and all perceptions are derived

from Sun

> and they shine through the moon. After uniting with Sun and coming out

in

> its rejuvenated form, Rahu radically changes the inner core of the

person.

> Such lessons are learnt the hard way most of the times and so we say

Rahu is

> inimical to sun. But in reality, this is only the drama played for

spiritual

> regeneration of the individual. Just like the great churning. The old

> adverse karmas are purged out and the person gains new vitality.

>

> Thus Rahu with sun would be a bigger problem I think and ketu with

moon.

> Rahu with moon will only amplify whatever moon stands for in the

horoscope,

> depending on the closeness of conjunction, house and Rahu's star

we could

> derive the results. Rahu is expansive, like Jupiter, but in chaotic

and

> weird ways. Rahu with moon can also give psychic abilities, reading of

> dreams, intuition, etc. But without Jupiter's grace, it can be

also

> misguide. If moon is already afflicted, rahu can aggravate that

greatly.

> Rahu can also give phobias. Rahu is linked with desires, so wherever

Rahu

> is, that desire would take precedence, whether good or bad would

depend on

> the usual factors of delineation.

>

> Others may differ in opinion.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Respected Bhaskerji,

Namaskar,

Earlier you have enlightened with many experiences on Navamsha, also raised good

points on pregnancy and womb, Kundalini and planets, etc.

We don't want to miss your experiences.

The 7- fold classification as proposed by Sage Vasistha, which Sreenadhji is

referring is too vast and engulf lot of Jyotish literature.

sloka of Vashishtahora-

Stanato bhavathaH khetaiH stanabhavanabhascha rai

Stanabhava samayogat bhavakhechara yogathaH

Yogasyu shadvidha sthanakhecharabhyam to sapthadhaH

stanabhavagrehaipro ktha yoga ye yogahethava

Meaning, 'the combinations can be classified into 7. They are

1) Sign

2) Bhava

3) Planet

4) Sign-Planet

5) Bhava-Planet

6) Sign-Bhava and

7) Sign-Bhava-Planet

In addition we can go for divisional charts, shadbhals, astakvarge, nakshatra,

etc, which is related to above.

We learners don't have any problem with KP or LK, but there application has

major difference with above concepts.

Intermixing all concepts (LK, KP, Vasistha) requires much higher understanding

and knowledge of all three which large number of members in this forum like me

don't possess. [but it does not matter also as mostly are inactive]

I may be wrong, but you please continue your writings in any style. Many times

your post give us new ways of thinking :)

Thankyou,

Regards,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Vijay ji,

>

> // I find very difficult to use LK concept in general reading.

> I think we are more secure, if we use 7-step theory as explained by

> > Shri Sreenadhji in this forum and focus more and more to this, inspite

> of getting involved in LK or KP or anything else and diversifying our

> path.

> >

> We learner want to understand many basic concept in 7-step theory

> unknown to us, why to move into other concept. //

>

> Please confirm that if I have to stay in this forum, then -

>

> a) I must use only 7 step Theory.

>

> b) Not talk about LK or KP or anything else.

>

> I understood that You are a learner, find it very difficult to use LK

> concept in general reading , and wish to understand many basic concept

> in 7 step theory unknown to you.

>

> Okay please explain me the ingredients of 7 step theory so that I will

> only speak about the same. Though I am not sure whether I will

> understand or not., because we already have a 4 Step theory by a

> Venerated Master in KP Groups, which I am trying to understand still.

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

, " Vijay Goel "

> <goyalvj@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Senior Bhaskerji,

> >

> > The relationship between moon and nodes in lal kitab is considered

> > auspicious under the concept of Dharmi Teva.

> >

> > //In Dharmi horoscope the native gets divine help in the time of

> crises.

> > Since Saturn is considered to be the planet of judgement, its nature

> > becomes soft and sympathetic towards the native because of its

> > association with the planet of luck- Jupiter. Similarly, Rahu and Ketu

> > (dragon's head & tail) are supposed to produce obstacles in the path

> of

> > native. But they don't harm the native if they are posited in the 4th

> > house or conjoined with moon in any house.//

> >

> > In this case native must not do any thing wrong which is against to

> > Dharma, mainly involve in cheating and alcohol addiction. In that case

> > this Dharmi Teva native will face huge losses as per LK.

> >

> > In Lal-Kitab, rahu is akin to mad elephant which is control by mars

> akin

> > to the spear (sharp pointed rod) which the rider uses it to control

> the

> > elephant. So the relation is between mars and rahu.

> >

> > I find very difficult to use LK concept in general reading.

> >

> > I think we are more secure, if we use 7-step theory as explained by

> > Shri Sreenadhji in this forum and focus more and more to this, inspite

> > of getting involved in LK or KP or anything else and diversifying our

> > path.

> >

> > We learner want to understand many basic concept in 7-step theory

> > unknown to us, why to move into other concept.

> >

> > This is my humble request to seniors.

> >

> > Love & Regards,

> > Vijay Goel

> > Jaipur.

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear all,

> > >

> > > Adding my 2 cents .

> > >

> > > Rahu + Moon is not considered to be bad in Lal Kitab, as it seems

> Rahu

> > > will remain controlled and will not harm the Moon as Moon is the

> > mother,

> > > and Rahu the child . ( If I am wrong the Lal Kitabis may please

> > correct

> > > me )

> > >

> > > Same way Rahu + Mars, makes Rahu controlled, not only in traditional

> > (?)

> > > but also in Lal Kitab (With other factor remaining present).

> > >

> > > Yesterday I met a senior professor of astrology, and we were

> > discussing

> > > about the negativeness of the Amavasya . He said that why must we

> > think

> > > of it only as a bad birth on Amavasya. The Sun and Moon represent

> the

> > > soul and the mind, and if they are tigether, then nothing like it.

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , neelam gupta

> > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Shankar ji,

> > > >

> > > > I personally feel Rahu is not a big afflictor of moon, or ketu

> > > opposite him

> > > > for that matter, because I do not consider the aspects of ketu,

> > > whatever he

> > > > does it would remain in 7H from moon.

> > > >

> > > > If we go back to esoteric origins, the eclipse marks a point where

> > the

> > > > regeneration starts. On a new moon day, Rahu devours both the

> > > luminaries and

> > > > there is total darkness. This is the time of transformation, of

> > > > rejuvenation. After the eclipse moon is reborn, having emerged

> from

> > > the

> > > > Sun's body. This emergence of moon after solar eclipse indicates

> > > the

> > > > regenerative power of Rahu.

> > > >

> > > > Sun is the highest atmic principle and all perceptions are derived

> > > from Sun

> > > > and they shine through the moon. After uniting with Sun and coming

> > out

> > > in

> > > > its rejuvenated form, Rahu radically changes the inner core of the

> > > person.

> > > > Such lessons are learnt the hard way most of the times and so we

> say

> > > Rahu is

> > > > inimical to sun. But in reality, this is only the drama played for

> > > spiritual

> > > > regeneration of the individual. Just like the great churning. The

> > old

> > > > adverse karmas are purged out and the person gains new vitality.

> > > >

> > > > Thus Rahu with sun would be a bigger problem I think and ketu with

> > > moon.

> > > > Rahu with moon will only amplify whatever moon stands for in the

> > > horoscope,

> > > > depending on the closeness of conjunction, house and Rahu's star

> > > we could

> > > > derive the results. Rahu is expansive, like Jupiter, but in

> chaotic

> > > and

> > > > weird ways. Rahu with moon can also give psychic abilities,

> reading

> > of

> > > > dreams, intuition, etc. But without Jupiter's grace, it can be

> > > also

> > > > misguide. If moon is already afflicted, rahu can aggravate that

> > > greatly.

> > > > Rahu can also give phobias. Rahu is linked with desires, so

> wherever

> > > Rahu

> > > > is, that desire would take precedence, whether good or bad would

> > > depend on

> > > > the usual factors of delineation.

> > > >

> > > > Others may differ in opinion.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Respected Sreeram Srinivasji,Namaskar,//Male, 31-Aug-1964, 13:55 hrs, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, India.//In this chart Lagna (31) has very good points in astakvarge which is more than 6th house (29), In 6th house also there is two satwic planets (moon is exalted with jupiter) with no malefic aspects.Ketu in lagna is exalted and sun in own house in trines , again made the person more spiritually awaken and follower of righteous karma.Due to this person has to tendency to overcomes the weakness of 6th house as stated by Mr. Udupaji through satwic disposition of nature.Thankyou,Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur. , "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64 wrote:>> > Dear Mr. Udupa ji,> > That was a good information.... I have one astro_case meeting your> conditions..... to my knowledge of this native, did not see any cases> of Jealousy in my long association... is there something I am> missing.... would like to know...> > Male, 31-Aug-1964, 13:55 hrs, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, India. > Sagittarius Lagna, Mars & Venus in 7H with Rahu. Mars is 5HL, Venus> is 6HL.> > Generally any planet's conjunction with Rahu is taken as afflicted by> astro_terms. Kindly correct me on this.> > You may analyse and make observations relevant to the thread for> discussion.> > With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas>

Guest guest

Dear Vijay ji,

What is the difference between Vashistha ji 7 steps and the Parashari

what we are already doing. I still did not understand.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Vijay Goel "

<goyalvj wrote:

>

> Respected Bhaskerji,

>

> Namaskar,

>

> Earlier you have enlightened with many experiences on Navamsha, also

raised good points on pregnancy and womb, Kundalini and planets, etc.

> We don't want to miss your experiences.

>

> The 7- fold classification as proposed by Sage Vasistha, which

Sreenadhji is referring is too vast and engulf lot of Jyotish

literature.

>

> sloka of Vashishtahora-

> Stanato bhavathaH khetaiH stanabhavanabhascha rai

> Stanabhava samayogat bhavakhechara yogathaH

> Yogasyu shadvidha sthanakhecharabhyam to sapthadhaH

> stanabhavagrehaipro ktha yoga ye yogahethava

>

> Meaning, 'the combinations can be classified into 7. They are

> 1) Sign

> 2) Bhava

> 3) Planet

> 4) Sign-Planet

> 5) Bhava-Planet

> 6) Sign-Bhava and

> 7) Sign-Bhava-Planet

>

> In addition we can go for divisional charts, shadbhals, astakvarge,

nakshatra, etc, which is related to above.

>

> We learners don't have any problem with KP or LK, but there

application has major difference with above concepts.

> Intermixing all concepts (LK, KP, Vasistha) requires much higher

understanding and knowledge of all three which large number of members

in this forum like me don't possess. [but it does not matter also as

mostly are inactive]

>

> I may be wrong, but you please continue your writings in any style.

Many times your post give us new ways of thinking :)

>

> Thankyou,

> Regards,

> Vijay Goel

> Jaipur.

>

, " Bhaskar "

bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Vijay ji,

> >

> > // I find very difficult to use LK concept in general reading.

> > I think we are more secure, if we use 7-step theory as explained by

> > > Shri Sreenadhji in this forum and focus more and more to this,

inspite

> > of getting involved in LK or KP or anything else and diversifying

our

> > path.

> > >

> > We learner want to understand many basic concept in 7-step theory

> > unknown to us, why to move into other concept. //

> >

> > Please confirm that if I have to stay in this forum, then -

> >

> > a) I must use only 7 step Theory.

> >

> > b) Not talk about LK or KP or anything else.

> >

> > I understood that You are a learner, find it very difficult to use

LK

> > concept in general reading , and wish to understand many basic

concept

> > in 7 step theory unknown to you.

> >

> > Okay please explain me the ingredients of 7 step theory so that I

will

> > only speak about the same. Though I am not sure whether I will

> > understand or not., because we already have a 4 Step theory by a

> > Venerated Master in KP Groups, which I am trying to understand

still.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Vijay Goel "

> > <goyalvj@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected Senior Bhaskerji,

> > >

> > > The relationship between moon and nodes in lal kitab is considered

> > > auspicious under the concept of Dharmi Teva.

> > >

> > > //In Dharmi horoscope the native gets divine help in the time of

> > crises.

> > > Since Saturn is considered to be the planet of judgement, its

nature

> > > becomes soft and sympathetic towards the native because of its

> > > association with the planet of luck- Jupiter. Similarly, Rahu and

Ketu

> > > (dragon's head & tail) are supposed to produce obstacles in the

path

> > of

> > > native. But they don't harm the native if they are posited in the

4th

> > > house or conjoined with moon in any house.//

> > >

> > > In this case native must not do any thing wrong which is against

to

> > > Dharma, mainly involve in cheating and alcohol addiction. In that

case

> > > this Dharmi Teva native will face huge losses as per LK.

> > >

> > > In Lal-Kitab, rahu is akin to mad elephant which is control by

mars

> > akin

> > > to the spear (sharp pointed rod) which the rider uses it to

control

> > the

> > > elephant. So the relation is between mars and rahu.

> > >

> > > I find very difficult to use LK concept in general reading.

> > >

> > > I think we are more secure, if we use 7-step theory as explained

by

> > > Shri Sreenadhji in this forum and focus more and more to this,

inspite

> > > of getting involved in LK or KP or anything else and diversifying

our

> > > path.

> > >

> > > We learner want to understand many basic concept in 7-step theory

> > > unknown to us, why to move into other concept.

> > >

> > > This is my humble request to seniors.

> > >

> > > Love & Regards,

> > > Vijay Goel

> > > Jaipur.

> > >

> > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear all,

> > > >

> > > > Adding my 2 cents .

> > > >

> > > > Rahu + Moon is not considered to be bad in Lal Kitab, as it

seems

> > Rahu

> > > > will remain controlled and will not harm the Moon as Moon is the

> > > mother,

> > > > and Rahu the child . ( If I am wrong the Lal Kitabis may please

> > > correct

> > > > me )

> > > >

> > > > Same way Rahu + Mars, makes Rahu controlled, not only in

traditional

> > > (?)

> > > > but also in Lal Kitab (With other factor remaining present).

> > > >

> > > > Yesterday I met a senior professor of astrology, and we were

> > > discussing

> > > > about the negativeness of the Amavasya . He said that why must

we

> > > think

> > > > of it only as a bad birth on Amavasya. The Sun and Moon

represent

> > the

> > > > soul and the mind, and if they are tigether, then nothing like

it.

> > > >

> > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , neelam gupta

> > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Shankar ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I personally feel Rahu is not a big afflictor of moon, or ketu

> > > > opposite him

> > > > > for that matter, because I do not consider the aspects of

ketu,

> > > > whatever he

> > > > > does it would remain in 7H from moon.

> > > > >

> > > > > If we go back to esoteric origins, the eclipse marks a point

where

> > > the

> > > > > regeneration starts. On a new moon day, Rahu devours both the

> > > > luminaries and

> > > > > there is total darkness. This is the time of transformation,

of

> > > > > rejuvenation. After the eclipse moon is reborn, having emerged

> > from

> > > > the

> > > > > Sun's body. This emergence of moon after solar eclipse

indicates

> > > > the

> > > > > regenerative power of Rahu.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sun is the highest atmic principle and all perceptions are

derived

> > > > from Sun

> > > > > and they shine through the moon. After uniting with Sun and

coming

> > > out

> > > > in

> > > > > its rejuvenated form, Rahu radically changes the inner core of

the

> > > > person.

> > > > > Such lessons are learnt the hard way most of the times and so

we

> > say

> > > > Rahu is

> > > > > inimical to sun. But in reality, this is only the drama played

for

> > > > spiritual

> > > > > regeneration of the individual. Just like the great churning.

The

> > > old

> > > > > adverse karmas are purged out and the person gains new

vitality.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thus Rahu with sun would be a bigger problem I think and ketu

with

> > > > moon.

> > > > > Rahu with moon will only amplify whatever moon stands for in

the

> > > > horoscope,

> > > > > depending on the closeness of conjunction, house and Rahu's

star

> > > > we could

> > > > > derive the results. Rahu is expansive, like Jupiter, but in

> > chaotic

> > > > and

> > > > > weird ways. Rahu with moon can also give psychic abilities,

> > reading

> > > of

> > > > > dreams, intuition, etc. But without Jupiter's grace, it can be

> > > > also

> > > > > misguide. If moon is already afflicted, rahu can aggravate

that

> > > > greatly.

> > > > > Rahu can also give phobias. Rahu is linked with desires, so

> > wherever

> > > > Rahu

> > > > > is, that desire would take precedence, whether good or bad

would

> > > > depend on

> > > > > the usual factors of delineation.

> > > > >

> > > > > Others may differ in opinion.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Neelam

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Sreeram srinivas,

Nice of you to get back to me with your observations. I was wondering why inspite of all the havoc the lady caused in her family, not one of the siblings for whom she caused problems agree or admit she is jealous and malicious. Of course as one of her sis-in -laws says, in public she speaks with a sugar coated tongue........As if each "word is dipped in honey". Even my daughter who met her a couple of days back and knows the lady's realities very well said the lady spoke very 'cordially". It never struck me that the jupiter aspect could be protecting her reputation.

Thanks to you,

Anita--- On Fri, 20/3/09, sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote:

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 Re: Jealousy_Data Date: Friday, 20 March, 2009, 4:10 AM

Dear Anita,Yes it is a confirmed case of Jealousy. The reason for your controlledstatement - //Even tho it does not qualify fully for a "jealosy case"//... is the Jupiter placed in 8H aspecting on Moon in the chart whichprotects her being TAGGED !!Thanks for the data.With regards,Sreeram_Srinivas

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Good to know that Jup saves us from many a thing.

I do have a Gaja-keshari yoga. At least it will save me from being TAGGED

as jealous....even if other good things about GK yoga does not fructify.

thanks for the piece of knowledge.

regards

chakraborty

Anita R [ash.rsh55]Saturday, March 21, 2009 10:10 AM Subject: Re: Re: Jealousy_Data

Dear Mr. Sreeram srinivas,

Nice of you to get back to me with your observations. I was wondering why inspite of all the havoc the lady caused in her family, not one of the siblings for whom she caused problems agree or admit she is jealous and malicious. Of course as one of her sis-in -laws says, in public she speaks with a sugar coated tongue........As if each "word is dipped in honey". Even my daughter who met her a couple of days back and knows the lady's realities very well said the lady spoke very 'cordially". It never struck me that the jupiter aspect could be protecting her reputation.

Thanks to you,

Anita--- On Fri, 20/3/09, sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 (AT) sify (DOT) com> wrote:

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 (AT) sify (DOT) com> Re: Jealousy_Data Date: Friday, 20 March, 2009, 4:10 AM

Dear Anita,Yes it is a confirmed case of Jealousy. The reason for your controlledstatement - //Even tho it does not qualify fully for a "jealosy case"//... is the Jupiter placed in 8H aspecting on Moon in the chart whichprotects her being TAGGED !!Thanks for the data.With regards,Sreeram_Srinivas

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Smitha ji, That was nice mail. :) Thanks for sharing. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Smitha" <anilsmi wrote:>> Namaste everyone,> > > > I have moon with mercury in 2nd house. I have experienced jealousy> occasionally.> > > > I think everyone experiences jealousy (like all emotions) at some time or> other, but it should not be so strong that it causes one to do adharma . The> more one is good at something or the more one puts efforts in something,> the more one might feel jealous, due to the insecurity it brings in the> person that he may not be good enough. I think severe jealousy comes due to> low self esteem and less self respect. We should look at jealousy with> compassion - it causes so much suffering and harm to the person who is> jealous.. We would typically find lot of jealousy in people who are in the> arts fields like music or acting, for obvious reasons. Many people in sales> also have to jealously guard their place/field. That is why these emotions> are necessary for material achievements. Emotions and the mind (or anything> in the world for that matter) cannot be simplistic ie black or white.. Where> there is good, there has to be bad and vice versa. If there is no bad, there> is no good or realization of the good! The true soul is beyond the good and> bad, which are relative and cannot be judged by themselves. One is> non-existent without the other. We know that we should not be attached to> any bad karma, but we then should not be attached to good karma either,> because both of them give rise to moha and lobha. It is after going through> a lot in life or lifetimes that one realizes this and then begins to see> that nothing is good and nothing is bad. It is only in balance, and only> when the balance is upset in either way, that the person loses balance.. The> wise people say - truth cannot be even expressed fully, it can only be> realized in the heart. The moment we try to put it in words, it loses the> essence.. Hope this makes sense!> > > > So Renu ji, I think the point is we can look at charts where there is> excessive jealousy and when/how these would be overcome..> > > > Love and regards> > smitha>

Guest guest

SO MUCH OF JEALOUSY.ARRE BHAI PAK GAYA PADHTE PADHTE.Duniya mei bhagwaan ne pyaar bhi banaya hai koi uski baat bhi to karo.regards to allsiddhartha saxena This mail is sent by siddhartha.renunw <renunw Sent: Thursday, 19 March, 2009 1:09:43 PM Re: Jealousy_Data

Dear Neelam ji and Sreeram ji,// I also feel moon and mars are the main culprits in this with Saturn and mercury twisting the manifestation. ..//Let me quote from Journal of Astrology - Learning some basic Predictive Techniques, under the heading "Spiritual Qualities of a Planet" ://A Moon afflicted by Saturn and Mars creates strong feelings of detachment or vairagya. In the horoscopes of great yogis and saints this combination is generally seen. I have referred to many such horoscopes in my books, particularly, in the Yogis, Destiny and the Wheel of Time.//I can see contradictory meanings in the above two....I know only the basics and may be wrong....... please explain. If Moon afflicted by Saturn and by Mars creates jealousy.... and on the other hand also creates strong feelings of detachment according to Sri K. N. Rao ji......is jealousy a quality of a detached person or of a great Yogi?blessings,Renuancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> Namaste Sreeram ji,> > //Suspect members will ever share their data on this part of -> Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!//> > Trust us to share others' data, for quite opposite reasons.> > Here's an extreme case of

jealousy. A female, who threatens others and even> tried to kill herself… all for jealousy. Hope the details would be useful.> 9.6.1979/11. 30/Delhi> > As you've said, I also feel moon and mars are the main culprits in this with> Saturn and mercury twisting and colouring the manifestation. A debilitated> moon is often seen to distort the mind in different ways – jealousy and> bragging being most common.> > This lady has Leo lagna and 6L sat in lagna with rahu, a deb moon in 4H> aspected by a headstrong aries mars who also aspects the exalted jup in 12H.> Mercury looks apparently good in Gemini in 11H and makes her sharp and> vocal but with mars in navamsha in scorpio gets that innate jealous nature.> Despite good and well placed planets, the native suffers from a chronic> jealousy syndrome and can even be sent to an asylum if there's any for

such> people.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/3/19 sreeram srinivas sreeram64@.. .> > >> > Namaste Ms Bhagathi ji> >> > For jealousy nature, important for the moon to be afflicted by other> > ill-placed planets. Like deb. mars aspecting moon or ill-placed saturn> > aspecting moon { consider Position-Aspect- Conjunction} .. mainly malefic> > planets....includin g mercury depending upon its degrees / star> > relations...> >> > Any aspect from Jupiter on above combinations - only makes it little> > difficult to observe it in the native, though such jealous is very much> > innately present... need to watch it careful to nail the jealousy> > presence....> >> > No benefic influence on above combinations makes it more apparent / easy> > to

observe and confirm.> >> > Conclusion: Suspect members will ever share their data on this part of -> > Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!> >> > With regards,> >> > Sreeram_Srinivas> >> > > >>

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

Guest guest

Saxenaji,

//Duniya mei bhagwaan ne pyaar bhi banaya hai koi uski baat bhi to karo//

" pyar " mushkil se paaya jata hai. Har kahani ki ant khushi ho, iskiliye pyar ki

jaroorat hai

Abhi aap itne jal chuke hai, " jealousy " ki aag mein ki aap humein pyar ki yaad

dila rahein hai is thread ki ant ke liye.

Hope to keep the spirit of the groups alive with such lively humor and

discussions

Regards,

bhagavathi

Guest guest

bhagwatijimaine to pyaar raag preeti suahaard ko hi sarvopari maana hai-mujhe kabhi kisi se jelaosy nahin hui after my 12th class in 1996.mera ketu 4th ,mo lagna hai.asc aq hai.but love and friendship wins all.2 pyaar ke bol dushman se boliye aapke pairon me gir jayega.apne andar utni baat to paida kariye sarkar.Aap log itne bade bade astrologers -le deke jealousy,mass death,child abortion etc pe discuss karte ho--can you stop it???even if you predict and it comes true still can you stop it???we should concenterate on what we can do best.make lives simpler,healthier,and saatvik.Mera maana hai ki kriyamaan karm sanchit aur praarabdh pe bhaari ho jaate hain agar unki quality and quantity zyaada hai.to achha karte chalo aur jahan tak ho sake karwaate chalo.bekaar ki behas

mein apna time doosron ka time kyon kharaab karo.It is something like a doctor saying "why cancer happens"all the governments in the world are unanimous that tobacco cause cancer.i have seen 100 yrs old men chewing it and doing excercise and i have seen people who never knew what is sold in a pan shop having cancer,liver failure etc.what is this??isnt is your own souls sanchit prarabdh and kriyamaan???warm regardssiddhartha This mail is sent by siddhartha.bhagavathi_hariharan <bhagavathi_hariharan Sent: Sunday, 22 March, 2009 8:56:46 PM Re: Jealousy_Data

Saxenaji,

//Duniya mei bhagwaan ne pyaar bhi banaya hai koi uski baat bhi to karo//

"pyar" mushkil se paaya jata hai. Har kahani ki ant khushi ho, iskiliye pyar ki jaroorat hai

Abhi aap itne jal chuke hai, "jealousy" ki aag mein ki aap humein pyar ki yaad dila rahein hai is thread ki ant ke liye.

Hope to keep the spirit of the groups alive with such lively humor and discussions

Regards,

bhagavathi

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Saxenaji,

//2 pyaar ke bol dushman se boliye aapke pairon me gir jayega.apne andar utni

baat to paida kariye sarkar//

Wah kya baat hai. Yeh raha Guru ki zamana, Rahu ki duniya mein agar pyaar ke do

bol ... dushman ke pairon ki laat to zaroor milegi

//Aap log itne bade bade astrologers -le deke jealousy,mass death,child abortion

etc pe discuss karte ho--can you stop it???even if you predict and it comes true

still can you stop it???we should concenterate on what we can do best.make lives

simpler,healthier,and saatvik.//

mein pyar se aapko samjha rahin hoon, astrology is not used to STOP ANYTHING.

Then why learn astrology, aapke pyare shabdon mein- why waste time on

astrology,on bekar ki behas, we cannot waste time

discussing this because we need to realize this. Astrology stops things in a

different way, that is available only upon self-realization. BTW, could you

enlighten us, rather me, by what best you have done so far to make life saatwik

//bekaar ki behas mein apna time doosron ka time kyon kharaab karo//

Agar is behas se aap ki time barbad hui, to aap ke liye yeh groups sahi nahin

hai kuonki yahaan sirf aise behas hi hotein rahenge. In fact, nobody has been

compelled to join such discussions. So the question of wasting other's time is

not true.

//It is something like a doctor saying " why cancer happens " all the governments

in the world are unanimous that tobacco cause cancer.i have seen 100 yrs old men

chewing it and doing excercise and i have seen people who never knew what is

sold in a pan shop having cancer,liver failure etc.//

What is the take on this? Should we encourage people to start smoking because

there are many who get cancer without smoking. Should we encourage people to do

exercise so that they live for 100 years, no sorry, they should chew tobacco and

do exercise...

From my side, this is the last message on this.

bhagavathi