relations...

Any aspect from Jupiter on above combinations - only makes it little

difficult to observe it in the native, though such jealous is very much

innately present... need to watch it careful to nail the jealousy

presence....

No benefic influence on above combinations makes it more apparent / easy

to observe and confirm.

Conclusion: Suspect members will ever share their data on this part of -

Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Namaste Sreeram ji,//Suspect members will ever share their data on this part of -Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!//

Trust us to share others’ data, for quite opposite reasons.Here's an extreme case of jealousy. A female, who threatens others and

even tried to kill herself… all for jealousy. Hope the details would be

useful.9.6.1979/11.30/DelhiAs you've said, I also feel moon and mars are the main culprits in this with Saturn and mercury twisting and colouring the manifestation. A debilitated moon is often seen to distort the mind in different ways – jealousy and bragging being most common.

This lady has Leo lagna and 6L sat in lagna with rahu, a deb moon in 4H aspected by a headstrong aries mars who also aspects the exalted jup in 12H. Mercury looks apparently good  in Gemini in 11H and makes her sharp and vocal but with mars in navamsha in scorpio gets that innate jealous nature. Despite good and well placed planets, the native suffers from a chronic jealousy syndrome and can even be sent to an asylum if there’s any for such people.

RegardsNeelam2009/3/19 sreeram srinivas <sreeram64

Namaste Ms Bhagathi ji

For jealousy nature, important for the moon to be afflicted by other

ill-placed planets. Like deb. mars aspecting moon or ill-placed saturn

aspecting moon { consider Position-Aspect-Conjunction}.. mainly malefic

planets....including mercury depending upon its degrees / star

relations...

Any aspect from Jupiter on above combinations - only makes it little

difficult to observe it in the native, though such jealous is very much

innately present... need to watch it careful to nail the jealousy

presence....

No benefic influence on above combinations makes it more apparent / easy

to observe and confirm.

Conclusion: Suspect members will ever share their data on this part of -

Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram ji,

//Conclusion: Suspect members will ever share their data on this part of

-

Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!//

I think you are so wrong.....how can you judge people so easily and come

to mean conclusions like this?

I always admire your humour and wit.......if this is one of

those...accept my apologies :)

blessings,

Renu

, " sreeram srinivas "

<sreeram64 wrote:

>

>

> Namaste Ms Bhagathi ji

>

> For jealousy nature, important for the moon to be afflicted by other

> ill-placed planets. Like deb. mars aspecting moon or ill-placed

saturn

> aspecting moon { consider Position-Aspect-Conjunction}.. mainly

malefic

> planets....including mercury depending upon its degrees / star

> relations...

>

> Any aspect from Jupiter on above combinations - only makes it little

> difficult to observe it in the native, though such jealous is very

much

> innately present... need to watch it careful to nail the jealousy

> presence....

>

> No benefic influence on above combinations makes it more apparent /

easy

> to observe and confirm.

>

> Conclusion: Suspect members will ever share their data on this part of

-

> Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!

>

> With regards,

>

> Sreeram_Srinivas

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,////Suspect members will ever share their data on this part of -Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!//

Trust us to share others' data, for quite opposite reasons.//Ha ha....you are quite correct....madam :) This is human nature.....blessings,Renu , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Namaste Sreeram ji,> > //Suspect members will ever share their data on this part of -> Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!//> > Trust us to share others' data, for quite opposite reasons.> > Here's an extreme case of jealousy. A female, who threatens others and even> tried to kill herself… all for jealousy. Hope the details would be useful.> 9.6.1979/11.30/Delhi> > As you've said, I also feel moon and mars are the main culprits in this with> Saturn and mercury twisting and colouring the manifestation. A debilitated> moon is often seen to distort the mind in different ways – jealousy and> bragging being most common.> > This lady has Leo lagna and 6L sat in lagna with rahu, a deb moon in 4H> aspected by a headstrong aries mars who also aspects the exalted jup in 12H.> Mercury looks apparently good in Gemini in 11H and makes her sharp and> vocal but with mars in navamsha in scorpio gets that innate jealous nature.> Despite good and well placed planets, the native suffers from a chronic> jealousy syndrome and can even be sent to an asylum if there's any for such> people.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/3/19 sreeram srinivas sreeram64 > >> > Namaste Ms Bhagathi ji> >> > For jealousy nature, important for the moon to be afflicted by other> > ill-placed planets. Like deb. mars aspecting moon or ill-placed saturn> > aspecting moon { consider Position-Aspect-Conjunction}.. mainly malefic> > planets....including mercury depending upon its degrees / star> > relations...> >> > Any aspect from Jupiter on above combinations - only makes it little> > difficult to observe it in the native, though such jealous is very much> > innately present... need to watch it careful to nail the jealousy> > presence....> >> > No benefic influence on above combinations makes it more apparent / easy> > to observe and confirm.> >> > Conclusion: Suspect members will ever share their data on this part of -> > Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!> >> > With regards,> >> > Sreeram_Srinivas> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram ji,

Namaste,

I can share many persons birth data with you who feel jealous of me,

especially of one person who has carried his jealousy every day and

cannot sleep without hatred for me, but he may not like it and nor may

those few others, so at the most I can provide my data , which is

already there on almost all groups, but then I have never allowed such

base feelings in my character, so my data would be of no use.

Yes, but you can use my data for the other part. I do feel shy

especially when ladies are around, to approach them and talk to them, I

have always felt shy. I remember i liked a girl in my college, and for 3

years I continued liking her , but approached her only once, but could

not express my feelings, and today God knows where she is, and mother of

how many children, or a grandmother. I still feel shy very much with the

fairer species.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " sreeram srinivas "

<sreeram64 wrote:

>

>

> Namaste Ms Bhagathi ji

>

> For jealousy nature, important for the moon to be afflicted by other

> ill-placed planets. Like deb. mars aspecting moon or ill-placed saturn

> aspecting moon { consider Position-Aspect-Conjunction}.. mainly

malefic

> planets....including mercury depending upon its degrees / star

> relations...

>

> Any aspect from Jupiter on above combinations - only makes it little

> difficult to observe it in the native, though such jealous is very

much

> innately present... need to watch it careful to nail the jealousy

> presence....

>

> No benefic influence on above combinations makes it more apparent /

easy

> to observe and confirm.

>

> Conclusion: Suspect members will ever share their data on this part of

-

> Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!

>

> With regards,

>

> Sreeram_Srinivas

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam-ji,

I liked your comment. My comments are on a lighter vein only.

"//Suspect members will ever share their data on this part of -Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!//Trust us to share others’ data, for quite opposite reasons."

But my guess is... you are WRONG here !!!

If I do share data of other people whom I do not like, then

it would be due to Jealousy and lack of shyness on my part.

But I do believe that jealousy come from a narrow minded approach

and sometimes from deep rooted insecurity... a craving for recognition.

regards

Chakraborty

neelam gupta [neelamgupta07]Thursday, March 19, 2009 11:30 AM Subject: Re: Re: Jealousy_Data

Namaste Sreeram ji,//Suspect members will ever share their data on this part of -Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!//Trust us to share others’ data, for quite opposite reasons.Here's an extreme case of jealousy. A female, who threatens others and even tried to kill herself… all for jealousy. Hope the details would be useful.9.6.1979/11.30/DelhiAs you've said, I also feel moon and mars are the main culprits in this with Saturn and mercury twisting and colouring the manifestation. A debilitated moon is often seen to distort the mind in different ways – jealousy and bragging being most common. This lady has Leo lagna and 6L sat in lagna with rahu, a deb moon in 4H aspected by a headstrong aries mars who also aspects the exalted jup in 12H. Mercury looks apparently good in Gemini in 11H and makes her sharp and vocal but with mars in navamsha in scorpio gets that innate jealous nature. Despite good and well placed planets, the native suffers from a chronic jealousy syndrome and can even be sent to an asylum if there’s any for such people.RegardsNeelam

2009/3/19 sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 (AT) sify (DOT) com>

Namaste Ms Bhagathi jiFor jealousy nature, important for the moon to be afflicted by otherill-placed planets. Like deb. mars aspecting moon or ill-placed saturnaspecting moon { consider Position-Aspect-Conjunction}.. mainly maleficplanets....including mercury depending upon its degrees / starrelations...Any aspect from Jupiter on above combinations - only makes it littledifficult to observe it in the native, though such jealous is very muchinnately present... need to watch it careful to nail the jealousypresence....No benefic influence on above combinations makes it more apparent / easyto observe and confirm.Conclusion: Suspect members will ever share their data on this part of -Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!With regards,Sreeram_Srinivas

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear learned members,I feel it is better to look into one's own weaknesses than probing into others. May be I am wrong.....but if there is any advantage in studying this ....... kindly explain. Who are we to judge others....don't we have weaknesses ourselves? I thought astrology is a spiritual study....... If astrology could help a jealous person to change into a compassionate or into a balanced person...then the study would be useful.....and I humbly take back my words.According to Cambridge Advanced Dictionary jealousy is a state of unhappiness. Life is a journey of ups and downs....are we happy all the time? I doubt. Jealousy can also mean possessiveness. If possessiveness is jealousy you may find that combination in my horoscope...[sreeram ji....I am not shy to reveal this ].....since I've been very possessive of my hubby...though with maturity and quite possibly with the change of dasha..... I think I have overcome that weakness sometimes back.I can give a few example charts of persons whom I, in my own weakness, judge as jealous persons. But I'd rather prefer to find out the combination in my horoscope which makes me judge thus.....and would wish for a combination which would free from such weaknesses and bring me happiness. blessings,Renu , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Namaste Sreeram ji,> > //Suspect members will ever share their data on this part of -> Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!//> > Trust us to share others' data, for quite opposite reasons.> > Here's an extreme case of jealousy. A female, who threatens others and even> tried to kill herself… all for jealousy. Hope the details would be useful.> 9.6.1979/11.30/Delhi> > As you've said, I also feel moon and mars are the main culprits in this with> Saturn and mercury twisting and colouring the manifestation. A debilitated> moon is often seen to distort the mind in different ways – jealousy and> bragging being most common.> > This lady has Leo lagna and 6L sat in lagna with rahu, a deb moon in 4H> aspected by a headstrong aries mars who also aspects the exalted jup in 12H.> Mercury looks apparently good in Gemini in 11H and makes her sharp and> vocal but with mars in navamsha in scorpio gets that innate jealous nature.> Despite good and well placed planets, the native suffers from a chronic> jealousy syndrome and can even be sent to an asylum if there's any for such> people.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/3/19 sreeram srinivas sreeram64 > >> > Namaste Ms Bhagathi ji> >> > For jealousy nature, important for the moon to be afflicted by other> > ill-placed planets. Like deb. mars aspecting moon or ill-placed saturn> > aspecting moon { consider Position-Aspect-Conjunction}.. mainly malefic> > planets....including mercury depending upon its degrees / star> > relations...> >> > Any aspect from Jupiter on above combinations - only makes it little> > difficult to observe it in the native, though such jealous is very much> > innately present... need to watch it careful to nail the jealousy> > presence....> >> > No benefic influence on above combinations makes it more apparent / easy> > to observe and confirm.> >> > Conclusion: Suspect members will ever share their data on this part of -> > Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!> >> > With regards,> >> > Sreeram_Srinivas> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji and Sreeram ji,// I also feel moon and mars are the main culprits in this with Saturn and mercury twisting the manifestation...//Let me quote from Journal of Astrology - Learning some basic Predictive Techniques, under the heading "Spiritual Qualities of a Planet" ://A Moon afflicted by Saturn and Mars creates strong feelings of detachment or vairagya. In the horoscopes of great yogis and saints this combination is generally seen. I have referred to many such horoscopes in my books, particularly, in the Yogis, Destiny and the Wheel of Time.//I can see contradictory meanings in the above two....I know only the basics and may be wrong.......please explain. If Moon afflicted by Saturn and by Mars creates jealousy....and on the other hand also creates strong feelings of detachment according to Sri K. N. Rao ji......is jealousy a quality of a detached person or of a great Yogi?blessings,Renu , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Namaste Sreeram ji,> > //Suspect members will ever share their data on this part of -> Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!//> > Trust us to share others' data, for quite opposite reasons.> > Here's an extreme case of jealousy. A female, who threatens others and even> tried to kill herself… all for jealousy. Hope the details would be useful.> 9.6.1979/11.30/Delhi> > As you've said, I also feel moon and mars are the main culprits in this with> Saturn and mercury twisting and colouring the manifestation. A debilitated> moon is often seen to distort the mind in different ways – jealousy and> bragging being most common.> > This lady has Leo lagna and 6L sat in lagna with rahu, a deb moon in 4H> aspected by a headstrong aries mars who also aspects the exalted jup in 12H.> Mercury looks apparently good in Gemini in 11H and makes her sharp and> vocal but with mars in navamsha in scorpio gets that innate jealous nature.> Despite good and well placed planets, the native suffers from a chronic> jealousy syndrome and can even be sent to an asylum if there's any for such> people.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/3/19 sreeram srinivas sreeram64 > >> > Namaste Ms Bhagathi ji> >> > For jealousy nature, important for the moon to be afflicted by other> > ill-placed planets. Like deb. mars aspecting moon or ill-placed saturn> > aspecting moon { consider Position-Aspect-Conjunction}.. mainly malefic> > planets....including mercury depending upon its degrees / star> > relations...> >> > Any aspect from Jupiter on above combinations - only makes it little> > difficult to observe it in the native, though such jealous is very much> > innately present... need to watch it careful to nail the jealousy> > presence....> >> > No benefic influence on above combinations makes it more apparent / easy> > to observe and confirm.> >> > Conclusion: Suspect members will ever share their data on this part of -> > Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!> >> > With regards,> >> > Sreeram_Srinivas> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Namaste Bhaskarji,

Please do share info.... every astro data is worth .... so long coming

from reliable sources....

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Namaste Ms. Neelam ji,

Yes agree.... this Female 9-June-1979/11.30 hrs/Delhi with Leo Lagna ... to me seems to be most ideal case......

1) Moon deb.

2) Rahu in Leo sign in Lagna

3) Saturn in Leo Sign in Lagna

4) Rahu & Saturn conjunct in Lagna

The other points you have already mentioned.....

Key Point - I think this "garal" is spoilt child through love and affection {or case of mis-guiding} by her parents...... kindly confirm this observation...

With Jealousy data flowing in... I feel jealous now of Ms.Bhagathi's luck factor....

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Renu ji,//A Moon afflicted by Saturn and Mars creates strong feelings of detachment or vairagya. In the horoscopes of great yogis and saints this combination is generally seen.//

There is no contradiction. Any planet would be responsible for giving its karkatwas, and also for the lack of it - would give, if strong and able and deny if weak and disabled.One needs to check all about the concerned planets (house, sign, aspects, avastha, vargas, etc, not to forget dasha and transits) in this case moon (most important), mars and Saturn to come to any conclusion. A complete range of possibilities exists depending upon a variety of factors. You know the same moon even behaves differently on different days for the same native? Remember the lunar yogas, why moon is so important in yogas? In what way these planets are able to influence the moon would depend on the moon itself to a great extent and then on the acting planets.

The navamsha must never be overlooked. That is the final clincher. I suppose this was taken as a complete study and published in one of the journals of 2007 covering the navamsha aspect.Hope this helps.

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Renu ji,

Do not get confused with the mere repetetion of words... the planets mentioned by Sri K.N. Rao are giving vairagya when they are well placed..... in the statement made by me.... I emphasised ill-placed planets.

Exalted Saturn aspecting Moon would neither cause depression nor a sober natured....but a dynamic person....

Compare the same with Deb. Saturn aspecting Moon ..... make your own observations...

Taking a case known to you - Exalted Sun & Saturn when they mutually aspect, Saturn gives longevity to Sun-father, when they are conjunct in Aries, then ?? guess

So the contradiction lies in the eyes of the reader !! not the one making statements ?? !!!

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Ms. Renu ji,

My statement //Suspect members will ever share their data on this part

of Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!//... to be read

like this - Who will accept he is jealous and share his own birth data

???

but if you approach CEO of a he would surely give 2400+ AIA

members data !!! vouching for their jealousiness against him..... {

just take it humorously- correct }..... particuarly when we have NONE

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Chiranjiv,

Difficult for be to believe Headless Ketu in Lagna can give raise to

Jealousy !! Will wait for others to share their views...

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,What about Moon with Rahu (and obviously Ketu aspecting)? neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 2:00:50 PMRe: Re: Jealousy_Data

Dear Renu ji,//A Moon afflicted by Saturn and Mars creates strong feelings of detachment or vairagya. In the horoscopes of great yogis and saints this combination is generally seen.//

Guest guest

Dear Sreeramji,

As is the custom when big people go for dinners to restaurants, they all

have Soups and starters before the start of the dinner. I could never

quite understand this system because at least my stomache gets full if I

take a bowl of soup and some starters, and then cannot have much space

left for the actual course.

Today I have yet to have my lunch.

But your below statement has given me a hearty laugh before lunch itself

acting as a appetizer.

// but if you approach CEO of a he would surely give 2400+

AIA > members data !!! vouching for their jealousiness against him.....

//

Your humour has always been great.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " sreeram srinivas "

<sreeram64 wrote:

>

>

> Dear Ms. Renu ji,

>

> My statement //Suspect members will ever share their data on this part

> of Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!//... to be read

> like this - Who will accept he is jealous and share his own birth data

> ???

>

> but if you approach CEO of a he would surely give 2400+

AIA

> members data !!! vouching for their jealousiness against him..... {

> just take it humorously- correct }..... particuarly when we have NONE

> .....

>

> With regards,

>

> Sreeram_Srinivas

>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Data : 9th Sept 1971

Lagna : Karka - Ketu

2nd House : Sun, Budh, Sukra.

3rd House, 4th house : None

5th House : Guru

6th House : None

7th House : Mangal + Rahu

8th House : None

9th House : None

10th House : Chandra

11th House : Saturn.

Lady. Born in East India. Do not know the time.

Sometimes Jealousy & selfishness does not even recognise self-destruction.

Chiranjiv Mehta

Chiranjiv Mehta+ 91 9324168001--- On Thu, 19/3/09, sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote:

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 Re: Jealousy_Data Date: Thursday, 19 March, 2009, 2:17 PM

Dear Mr. Chiranjiv,Difficult for be to believe Headless Ketu in Lagna can give raise toJealousy !! Will wait for others to share their views...With regards,Sreeram_Srinivas

Connect with friends all over the world.. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

Thanks so much....Yes, your explanation cleared my confused thoughts. I never

thought of the Navamsa...still learning..myself.

blessings,

Renu

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji,

>

> //A Moon afflicted by Saturn and Mars creates strong feelings of detachment

> or vairagya. In the horoscopes of great yogis and saints this combination is

> generally seen.//

>

> There is no contradiction. Any planet would be responsible for giving its

> karkatwas, and also for the lack of it - would give, if strong and able and

> deny if weak and disabled.

>

> One needs to check all about the concerned planets (house, sign, aspects,

> avastha, vargas, etc, not to forget dasha and transits) in this case moon

> (most important), mars and Saturn to come to any conclusion. A complete

> range of possibilities exists depending upon a variety of factors. You know

> the same moon even behaves differently on different days for the same

> native? Remember the lunar yogas, why moon is so important in yogas? In what

> way these planets are able to influence the moon would depend on the moon

> itself to a great extent and then on the acting planets.

>

> The navamsha must never be overlooked. That is the final clincher. I suppose

> this was taken as a complete study and published in one of the journals of

> 2007 covering the navamsha aspect.

>

> Hope this helps.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram ji,//Do not get confused with the mere repetetion of words... the planets

mentioned by Sri K.N. Rao are giving vairagya when they are well

placed..... in the statement made by me.... I emphasised ill-placed

planets.//Agreed....as Neelam ji also reminded me of my shortsightedness, now I get it. Yes, I did notice you emphasizing on ill placed planets....and let me tell you ..that I cheated on that, making advantage of madam Neelam ji's word also...."I also feel moon and mars are the........." Hope you'll forgive me for that .//Exalted Saturn aspecting Moon would neither cause depression nor a sober natured....but a dynamic person.//Agreed on this too.....sober natured is somewhat boring...It is my view.//So the contradiction lies in the eyes of the reader !! not the one making statements ?? !!! //So does it.... when we judge another person...blessings,RenuExalted Saturn aspecting Moon would neither cause depression nor a sober natured....but a dynamic person....

Compare the same with Deb. Saturn aspecting Moon ..... make your own observations...

Taking a case known to you - Exalted Sun & Saturn when they

mutually aspect, Saturn gives longevity to Sun-father, when they are

conjunct in Aries, then ?? guess

So the contradiction lies in the eyes of the reader !! not the one making statements ?? !!!

With regards, , "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64 wrote:>> > Dear Renu ji,> > Do not get confused with the mere repetetion of words... the planets> mentioned by Sri K.N. Rao are giving vairagya when they are well> placed..... in the statement made by me.... I emphasised ill-placed> planets.> > Exalted Saturn aspecting Moon would neither cause depression nor a> sober natured....but a dynamic person....> > Compare the same with Deb. Saturn aspecting Moon ..... make your own> observations...> > Taking a case known to you - Exalted Sun & Saturn when they mutually> aspect, Saturn gives longevity to Sun-father, when they are conjunct in> Aries, then ?? guess> > So the contradiction lies in the eyes of the reader !! not the one> making statements ?? !!! [>:)] [:D]> > With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas>

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram ji,//- Who will accept he is jealous and share his own birth data???//I know what you meant....but don't you think that almost all of us are tainted with at least an atom of jealousy in our thoughts at one time or the other...unless.... we are completely detached from worldly desires?I think jealousy is an essential ingredient of love....of course I am talking about the love between mortals.Anyway ...thanks for your mails enriched with humour....the group was starving for something like that...and I am not surprised that it filled Bhaskar ji's tummy.blessings,Renu , "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64 wrote:>> > Dear Ms. Renu ji,> > My statement //Suspect members will ever share their data on this part> of Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!//... to be read> like this - Who will accept he is jealous and share his own birth data> ???> > but if you approach CEO of a he would surely give 2400+ AIA> members data !!! vouching for their jealousiness against him..... {> just take it humorously- correct }..... particuarly when we have NONE> .....> > With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas>

Guest guest

Dear Shankar ji,I personally feel Rahu is not a big afflictor of moon, or ketu opposite him for that matter, because I do not consider the aspects of ketu, whatever he does it would remain in 7H from moon.

If we go back to esoteric origins, the eclipse marks a point where the regeneration starts. On a new moon day, Rahu devours both the luminaries and there is total darkness. This is the time of transformation, of rejuvenation. After the eclipse moon is reborn, having emerged from the Sun’s body. This emergence of moon after solar eclipse indicates the regenerative power of Rahu.

Sun is the highest atmic principle and all perceptions are derived from Sun and they shine through the moon. After uniting with Sun and coming out in its rejuvenated form, Rahu radically changes the inner core of the person. Such lessons are learnt the hard way most of the times and so we say Rahu is inimical to sun. But in reality, this is only the drama played for spiritual regeneration of the individual. Just like the great churning. The old adverse karmas are purged out and the person gains new vitality.

Thus Rahu with sun would be a bigger problem I think and ketu with moon. Rahu with moon will only amplify whatever moon stands for in the horoscope, depending on the closeness of conjunction, house and Rahu’s star we could derive the results. Rahu is expansive, like Jupiter, but in chaotic and weird ways. Rahu with moon can also give psychic abilities, reading of dreams, intuition, etc. But without Jupiter’s grace, it can be also misguide. If moon is already afflicted, rahu can aggravate that greatly. Rahu can also give phobias. Rahu is linked with desires, so wherever Rahu is, that desire would take precedence, whether good or bad would depend on the usual factors of delineation.

Others may differ in opinion.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Renuji,

I know what you meant....but don't you think that almost all of us are tainted with at least an atom of jealousy in our thoughts at one time or the other...

I think jealousy is an essential ingredient of love....of course I am talking about the love between mortals.Yes, I agree all of us feel jealous at times, but it would be termed as a "jealousy" or a person to be addressed as a jealous person, "this person is a jealous person, is mein jalan bahut hai, saala sabse jalta hai, dont tell him we brought a new car etc." only when a person is habutuated jealous of others sweet possessions and continues to allow such jealousy to be mantained in his system. Or else, those weak moments of passing jealousy are nothing but a part of possessiveness, which is but a part of loving someone or something. So when we talk of jealousy to be checked astrologically , it would be to check for a person who is habituatedly jealous of all, and everyone, at all times, and filled with a inferiority complex.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Sreeram ji,> > //- Who will accept he is jealous and share his own birth data???//> > I know what you meant....but don't you think that almost all of us are> tainted with at least an atom of jealousy in our thoughts at one time or> the other...unless.... we are completely detached from worldly desires?> > I think jealousy is an essential ingredient of love....of course I am> talking about the love between mortals.> > Anyway ...thanks for your mails enriched with humour....the group was> starving for something like that...and I am not surprised that it filled> Bhaskar ji's tummy.> > blessings,> > Renu> , "sreeram srinivas"> sreeram64@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Ms. Renu ji,> >> > My statement //Suspect members will ever share their data on this> part> > of Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!//... to be read> > like this - Who will accept he is jealous and share his own birth data> > ???> >> > but if you approach CEO of a he would surely give 2400+> AIA> > members data !!! vouching for their jealousiness against him..... {> > just take it humorously- correct }..... particuarly when we have NONE> > .....> >> > With regards,> >> > Sreeram_Srinivas> >>

Guest guest

Dear all,

Adding my 2 cents .

Rahu + Moon is not considered to be bad in Lal Kitab, as it seems Rahu

will remain controlled and will not harm the Moon as Moon is the mother,

and Rahu the child . ( If I am wrong the Lal Kitabis may please correct

me )

Same way Rahu + Mars, makes Rahu controlled, not only in traditional (?)

but also in Lal Kitab (With other factor remaining present).

Yesterday I met a senior professor of astrology, and we were discussing

about the negativeness of the Amavasya . He said that why must we think

of it only as a bad birth on Amavasya. The Sun and Moon represent the

soul and the mind, and if they are tigether, then nothing like it.

regards/Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Shankar ji,

>

> I personally feel Rahu is not a big afflictor of moon, or ketu

opposite him

> for that matter, because I do not consider the aspects of ketu,

whatever he

> does it would remain in 7H from moon.

>

> If we go back to esoteric origins, the eclipse marks a point where the

> regeneration starts. On a new moon day, Rahu devours both the

luminaries and

> there is total darkness. This is the time of transformation, of

> rejuvenation. After the eclipse moon is reborn, having emerged from

the

> Sun's body. This emergence of moon after solar eclipse indicates

the

> regenerative power of Rahu.

>

> Sun is the highest atmic principle and all perceptions are derived

from Sun

> and they shine through the moon. After uniting with Sun and coming out

in

> its rejuvenated form, Rahu radically changes the inner core of the

person.

> Such lessons are learnt the hard way most of the times and so we say

Rahu is

> inimical to sun. But in reality, this is only the drama played for

spiritual

> regeneration of the individual. Just like the great churning. The old

> adverse karmas are purged out and the person gains new vitality.

>

> Thus Rahu with sun would be a bigger problem I think and ketu with

moon.

> Rahu with moon will only amplify whatever moon stands for in the

horoscope,

> depending on the closeness of conjunction, house and Rahu's star

we could

> derive the results. Rahu is expansive, like Jupiter, but in chaotic

and

> weird ways. Rahu with moon can also give psychic abilities, reading of

> dreams, intuition, etc. But without Jupiter's grace, it can be

also

> misguide. If moon is already afflicted, rahu can aggravate that

greatly.

> Rahu can also give phobias. Rahu is linked with desires, so wherever

Rahu

> is, that desire would take precedence, whether good or bad would

depend on

> the usual factors of delineation.

>

> Others may differ in opinion.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,//"this person is a jealous person, is

mein jalan bahut hai, saala sabse jalta hai, dont tell him we brought a

new car etc." only when a person is habutuated jealous of others sweet

possessions and continues to allow such jealousy to be mantained in his

system. Or else, those weak moments of passing jealousy are nothing but

a part of possessiveness, which is but a part of loving someone or

something. So when we talk of jealousy to be checked astrologically ,

it would be to check for a person who is habituatedly jealous of all,

and everyone, at all times, and filled with a inferiority complex. // Yes, no issues...agree totally. I was waiting for this differentiation...and thanks.I hope the meaning of the phrase in Hindi is given in the 2nd part of the sentence .blessings,Renu

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Renuji,> I know what you meant....but don't you think that almost all of us are> tainted with at least an atom of jealousy in our thoughts at one time or> the other... I think jealousy is an essential ingredient of love....of> course I am talking about the love between mortals.> > Yes, I agree all of us feel jealous at times, but it would be termed as> a "jealousy" or a person to be addressed as a jealous person, "this> person is a jealous person, is mein jalan bahut hai, saala sabse jalta> hai, dont tell him we brought a new car etc." only when a person is> habutuated jealous of others sweet possessions and continues to allow> such jealousy to be mantained in his system. Or else, those weak moments> of passing jealousy are nothing but a part of possessiveness, which is> but a part of loving someone or something. So when we talk of jealousy> to be checked astrologically , it would be to check for a person who is> habituatedly jealous of all, and everyone, at all times, and filled with> a inferiority complex. best wishes, Bhaskar.> > > > , "renunw" renunw@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sreeram ji,> >> > //- Who will accept he is jealous and share his own birth data???//> >> > I know what you meant....but don't you think that almost all of us are> > tainted with at least an atom of jealousy in our thoughts at one time> or> > the other...unless.... we are completely detached from worldly> desires?> >> > I think jealousy is an essential ingredient of love....of course I am> > talking about the love between mortals.> >> > Anyway ...thanks for your mails enriched with humour....the group was> > starving for something like that...and I am not surprised that it> filled> > Bhaskar ji's tummy.> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> > , "sreeram srinivas"> > sreeram64@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Ms. Renu ji,> > >> > > My statement //Suspect members will ever share their data on this> > part> > > of Jealousy - reason - Natural Jealousy & shyness !!//... to be read> > > like this - Who will accept he is jealous and share his own birth> data> > > ???> > >> > > but if you approach CEO of a he would surely give 2400+> > AIA> > > members data !!! vouching for their jealousiness against him..... {> > > just take it humorously- correct }..... particuarly when we have> NONE> > > .....> > >> > > With regards,> > >> > > Sreeram_Srinivas> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram ji,//I think this " garal " is spoilt child through

love and affection {or case of mis-guiding} by her parents...... 

kindly confirm this observation..//.

Generally these seeds are sown in formative years only. This might be the same case, but the whole family is a bit crazy. So you may say she is mis(s)guided.With Jealousy data flowing in... I feel jealous now of Ms.Bhagathi's luck factor....

your envy, her pride... Bhagavati ji will be pleasantly surprised to see nice beads in her thread when she gets up.RegardsNeelam