IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

-For UPDATE SOME ANSWERS .. BEWARE- VEDIC ASTROLOG

Rate this topic

Guest guest

" I don't understand this. If we are trying to predict the time of marriage for a

person, how can 3 different predictions be right. Hope you are not talking about

describing traits and behaviour which we do not call predictions. "

1) Predictions are alawys in terms of chances-say you use data d1,d2....dn to

make predictions..(using different mdoels of astrology).

the accuracy of marraige would depnd on the system

used(a)KP,b)transits...c)Parashara) and also knowledge and parctsie of

astrologer.

1)Some one suses the dahsa system...

2)some one else uses only transits

3)some one else uses navamsa and transits

4) some one uses KP system..

say all are given 100 charts- the success rates of say 1) would be 60/10, succes

rate for 2) could be say 40/100.....so on and so forth( Go and check with

astrolgers you will understand what is being talked about)..

The reason of this difference is the relevant data to make prediction used by

various systems is different and so is the expertize of the astrolger

All these things need to be statistcially proven..to tell you what it means..

Neelam - I think this might be pom pom. for you...and many..but without such

sceintfic backings...it would diffult to prove it as a sceince like economics..

Once again without a proper background and attitdeu one cannot learn.( I had

trie dot give a common snese example whic possible you could not

understand...may be we will sue the language of GOD/maths- the tool that has

been used to make matters explicit..

If you have really studied and prcaticed astrology well, the wrtings would have

struck you at frist instance..The observations cannot escape you..

Humility to learn from each other is some thing which need to have..

Thanks..

SOME FALLACIOU satements made:

==============================

1) Neelam wrote:

" We have no compulsions also to

> accept everything thrown at us. "

2) " Hope you are not

> talking about describing traits and behaviour which we do not call

> predictions. "

You think an astrologer does nto knwo about " predictions "

BTW just a contradiction, when you talk about a personality of a married

partner, that also is a prediction of one kind of parameter, though the time

part is missing

OR you donot think it so.

First let us be clear what prediction means and then doa debate on

predictions...

3) " We have expectations only from ourselves. We have no compulsions also to "

I hope neelam is one person- why this word WE is coming in???

[Moderator Message: Message Edited by moderators. Dear Pankaj, please be

specific and concentrate on astrological discussions]

Guest guest

Dear Punkajj Dhar ji,I agree with you.All my statement arose out of ignorance, not being familiar with scientific knowledge and attitude and not knowing the scientific methodology. Kindly proceed with what you're trying to tell, I am sure there are many learned and scientific minded members in the group, who would understand yur theories.

Regarding my FALLACIOUS statements, as you say, you have not given the context in which they were stated. I am only responsible for my statements and no one else is covered in this. If I have said WE in one place, it is because the statement is of general nature and applied to everyone.

I do not wish to carry on further on this discussion and may be excused. I apologise for hurting you with my words.RegardsNeelam2009/3/10 pom pom <pankajdhar

" I don't understand this. If we are trying to predict the time of marriage for a person, how can 3 different predictions be right. Hope you are not talking about describing traits and behaviour which we do not call predictions. "

1) Predictions are alawys in terms of chances-say you use data d1,d2....dn to make predictions..(using different mdoels of astrology).

the accuracy of marraige would depnd on the system used(a)KP,b)transits...c)Parashara) and also knowledge and parctsie of astrologer.

say all are given 100 charts- the success rates of say 1) would be 60/10, succes rate for 2) could be say 40/100.....so on and so forth( Go and check with astrolgers you will understand what is being talked about)..

The reason of this difference is the relevant data to make prediction used by various systems is different and so is the expertize of the astrolger

Neelam - I think this might be pom pom. for you...and many..but without such sceintfic backings...it would diffult to prove it as a sceince like economics..

Once again without a proper background and attitdeu one cannot learn.( I had trie dot give a common snese example whic possible you could not understand...may be we will sue the language of GOD/maths- the tool that has been used to make matters explicit..

If you have really studied and prcaticed astrology well, the wrtings would have struck you at frist instance..The observations cannot escape you..

Thanks..

1) Neelam wrote:

2) " Hope you are not

> predictions. "

BTW just a contradiction, when you talk about a personality of a married partner, that also is a prediction of one kind of parameter, though the time part is missing

First let us be clear what prediction means and then doa debate on predictions...

[Moderator Message: Message Edited by moderators. Dear Pankaj, please be specific and concentrate on astrological discussions]

Guest guest

what you term as marriage is a mix of many things, they can happen togather to give marriage or from time to time a few of them may manifest themselves seperately to give rise to "near marraige like incidents" or false calls.

Predictions if made accurately from whichever method may coincide. Accurately is very important.

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 10/3/09, pom pom <pankajdhar wrote:

pom pom <pankajdhar -For UPDATE Re: SOME ANSWERS .. BEWARE- VEDIC ASTROLOG Date: Tuesday, 10 March, 2009, 6:40 PM

"I don't understand this. If we are trying to predict the time of marriage for a person, how can 3 different predictions be right. Hope you are not talking about describing traits and behaviour which we do not call predictions. "1) Predictions are alawys in terms of chances-say you use data d1,d2....dn to make predictions. .(using different mdoels of astrology).the accuracy of marraige would depnd on the system used(a)KP,b) transits. ..c)Parashara) and also knowledge and parctsie of astrologer.1)Some one suses the dahsa system...2)some one else uses only transits3)some one else uses navamsa and transits4) some one uses KP system..say all are given 100 charts- the success rates of say 1) would be 60/10, succes rate for 2) could be say 40/100.....so on and so forth( Go and check with astrolgers you will understand what is being talked about)..The reason of this difference is the relevant

data to make prediction used by various systems is different and so is the expertize of the astrolgerAll these things need to be statistcially proven..to tell you what it means..Neelam - I think this might be pom pom. for you...and many..but without such sceintfic backings...it would diffult to prove it as a sceince like economics..Once again without a proper background and attitdeu one cannot learn.( I had trie dot give a common snese example whic possible you could not understand.. .may be we will sue the language of GOD/maths- the tool that has been used to make matters explicit..If you have really studied and prcaticed astrology well, the wrtings would have struck you at frist instance..The observations cannot escape you..Humility to learn from each other is some thing which need to have..Thanks..SOME FALLACIOU satements made:============ ========= =========1) Neelam wrote:"We have

no compulsions also to> accept everything thrown at us."2)"Hope you are not> talking about describing traits and behaviour which we do not call> predictions. "You think an astrologer does nto knwo about "predictions"BTW just a contradiction, when you talk about a personality of a married partner, that also is a prediction of one kind of parameter, though the time part is missingOR you donot think it so.First let us be clear what prediction means and then doa debate on predictions. ..3)"We have expectations only from ourselves. We have no compulsions also to"I hope neelam is one person- why this word WE is coming in???[Moderator Message: Message Edited by moderators. Dear Pankaj, please be specific and concentrate on astrological discussions]

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Respected Punkajj Dhar Sir,You are great. You have great knowledge of Astrology. In case I am infant in Astrology.I was also talking and thinking like you. But at the right time my well wishers admitted to me in Hospital.

Now I am ok. Sir, As per my knowledge, When moon is afflicted by saturn or Rahu, a person behave like you. I have also no. of scientific theories of astrology. If you want i can share with u.I wanted to change my name to " Murkhananad " but i came to know that is a divine name of Guru's Guru.

Sorry,VikkasOn Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 6:40 PM, pom pom <pankajdhar wrote:

" I don't understand this. If we are trying to predict the time of marriage for a person, how can 3 different predictions be right. Hope you are not talking about describing traits and behaviour which we do not call predictions. "

1) Predictions are alawys in terms of chances-say you use data d1,d2....dn to make predictions..(using different mdoels of astrology).

the accuracy of marraige would depnd on the system used(a)KP,b)transits...c)Parashara) and also knowledge and parctsie of astrologer.

say all are given 100 charts- the success rates of say 1) would be 60/10, succes rate for 2) could be say 40/100.....so on and so forth( Go and check with astrolgers you will understand what is being talked about)..

The reason of this difference is the relevant data to make prediction used by various systems is different and so is the expertize of the astrolger

Neelam - I think this might be pom pom. for you...and many..but without such sceintfic backings...it would diffult to prove it as a sceince like economics..

Once again without a proper background and attitdeu one cannot learn.( I had trie dot give a common snese example whic possible you could not understand...may be we will sue the language of GOD/maths- the tool that has been used to make matters explicit..

If you have really studied and prcaticed astrology well, the wrtings would have struck you at frist instance..The observations cannot escape you..

Thanks..

1) Neelam wrote:

2) " Hope you are not

> predictions. "

BTW just a contradiction, when you talk about a personality of a married partner, that also is a prediction of one kind of parameter, though the time part is missing

First let us be clear what prediction means and then doa debate on predictions...

[Moderator Message: Message Edited by moderators. Dear Pankaj, please be specific and concentrate on astrological discussions]