IndiaDivine.org

Which Ascendant is best?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All membran,

I would like to know your practical opinion about our basic of

astrology,The Lagana.Some member will feel it waste of time but we

will learn from our experienced and learned members about it.

May i request ,to you all, to share your knowledge and experiences

with others for revive the base of Astrology.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

dear Bohraji,

Nobody is interested to share his knowledge about Best Ascendant.They

wants to keep their knowledge within himself or herself.Or they find

it to waste of the time.As Pathiji have elaborate 6th house and many

find it Informative as like Ascendant also will be informative for

that our learned member are have to share,but they have other

occupation also.So Waite till then.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " msbohra62 "

<msbohra62 wrote:

>

> Dear All membran,

>

> I would like to know your practical opinion about our basic of

> astrology,The Lagana.Some member will feel it waste of time but we

> will learn from our experienced and learned members about it.

>

> May i request ,to you all, to share your knowledge and experiences

> with others for revive the base of Astrology.

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

Dear Bohra ji,

Are you replying yourself ? I am confused.

The query put up in the first place itself was unclear. I remember my thoughts clearly when this was first posted on the forum.

What is being asked about the Lagna exactly ? Any examples or illustrations alongwith would have been more meaningful and one could understand the query put up.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "msbohra62" <msbohra62 wrote:>> > dear Bohraji,> > Nobody is interested to share his knowledge about Best Ascendant.They> wants to keep their knowledge within himself or herself.Or they find> it to waste of the time.As Pathiji have elaborate 6th house and many> find it Informative as like Ascendant also will be informative for> that our learned member are have to share,but they have other> occupation also.So Waite till then.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra> > > > , "msbohra62"> msbohra62@ wrote:> >> > Dear All membran,> > > > I would like to know your practical opinion about our basic of> > astrology,The Lagana.Some member will feel it waste of time but we> > will learn from our experienced and learned members about it.> > > > May i request ,to you all, to share your knowledge and experiences> > with others for revive the base of Astrology.> > > > Thanks,> > > > M.S.Bohra> >>

Dear Bohra ji, It is cute to see you responding to yourself. Any way here are the pointers. There was a thread in Vedic-Astrology group that I started and discussed the predicting with Lagna alone for long. Here is the link: vedic astrology/message/68937 } Some similar threads happened in this group as well. And in the pdf file present inside the folder "Sreenadh" in file section also you will find some useful information. Hope this helps.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "msbohra62" <msbohra62 wrote:>> > dear Bohraji,> > Nobody is interested to share his knowledge about Best Ascendant.They> wants to keep their knowledge within himself or herself.Or they find> it to waste of the time.As Pathiji have elaborate 6th house and many> find it Informative as like Ascendant also will be informative for> that our learned member are have to share,but they have other> occupation also.So Waite till then.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra> > > > , "msbohra62"> msbohra62@ wrote:> >> > Dear All membran,> > > > I would like to know your practical opinion about our basic of> > astrology,The Lagana.Some member will feel it waste of time but we> > will learn from our experienced and learned members about it.> > > > May i request ,to you all, to share your knowledge and experiences> > with others for revive the base of Astrology.> > > > Thanks,> > > > M.S.Bohra> >>

Dear Bhaskar ji, It seems that Bohra ji is looking some thing similar to as discussed in : Astro_Book.pdf about Aries and Taurus Lagna. If his question is different and is something like - Which Lagna is better? Then my answer would be - All Lagnas are good and bad. It all depends on the planetary positions. Any Lagna can be the best or worst, depending upon the planetary placements. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises wrote:>> > Dear Bohra ji,> > Are you replying yourself ? I am confused.> > The query put up in the first place itself was unclear. I remember my> thoughts clearly when this was first posted on the forum.> > What is being asked about the Lagna exactly ? Any examples or> illustrations alongwith would have been more meaningful and one could> understand the query put up.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , "msbohra62"> msbohra62@ wrote:> >> >> > dear Bohraji,> >> > Nobody is interested to share his knowledge about Best Ascendant.They> > wants to keep their knowledge within himself or herself.Or they find> > it to waste of the time.As Pathiji have elaborate 6th house and many> > find it Informative as like Ascendant also will be informative for> > that our learned member are have to share,but they have other> > occupation also.So Waite till then.> >> > Thanks,> >> > M.S.Bohra> >> >> >> > , "msbohra62"> > msbohra62@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear All membran,> > >> > > I would like to know your practical opinion about our basic of> > > astrology,The Lagana.Some member will feel it waste of time but we> > > will learn from our experienced and learned members about it.> > >> > > May i request ,to you all, to share your knowledge and experiences> > > with others for revive the base of Astrology.> > >> > > Thanks,> > >> > > M.S.Bohra> > >> >>

Dear Sreenadhji,

Exactly the same words came in my mind " All lagnas are good and bad

...... " , and just kept myself on hold and did not write it, for I was

not sure what is being asked.

Writing on Lagna , one can write 200 Pages, and if one gives example he

can continue as much as one has the time to. In todays times, when the

shortage resource is time itself, specifics are what is being looked

for.

Put Query - Have the answer - Finished. Move on to the next one.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> It seems that Bohra ji is looking some thing similar to as discussed

> in : Astro_Book.pdf

>

<Sreenadh%2\

\

> 0OG/Astro_Book.pdf%20> about Aries and Taurus Lagna.

> If his question is different and is something like - Which Lagna is

> better? Then my answer would be - All Lagnas are good and bad. It all

> depends on the planetary positions. Any Lagna can be the best or

worst,

> depending upon the planetary placements.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " Bhaskar "

> rajiventerprises@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Bohra ji,

> >

> > Are you replying yourself ? I am confused.

> >

> > The query put up in the first place itself was unclear. I remember

my

> > thoughts clearly when this was first posted on the forum.

> >

> > What is being asked about the Lagna exactly ? Any examples or

> > illustrations alongwith would have been more meaningful and one

could

> > understand the query put up.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " msbohra62 "

> > msbohra62@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > dear Bohraji,

> > >

> > > Nobody is interested to share his knowledge about Best

> Ascendant.They

> > > wants to keep their knowledge within himself or herself.Or they

find

> > > it to waste of the time.As Pathiji have elaborate 6th house and

many

> > > find it Informative as like Ascendant also will be informative for

> > > that our learned member are have to share,but they have other

> > > occupation also.So Waite till then.

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > >

> > > M.S.Bohra

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " msbohra62 "

> > > msbohra62@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear All membran,

> > > >

> > > > I would like to know your practical opinion about our basic of

> > > > astrology,The Lagana.Some member will feel it waste of time but

we

> > > > will learn from our experienced and learned members about it.

> > > >

> > > > May i request ,to you all, to share your knowledge and

experiences

> > > > with others for revive the base of Astrology.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks,

> > > >

> > > > M.S.Bohra

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskarji and Sreenadhji,

I have reply to myself(It's look funny na!) because nobody have taken

a step to comment on my topic for Best Ascendant.

It is stimulating action for our other members to take this topic to

reply.

We all know ,we have 12 Ascendant in Astrology.Every Ascendant have

different characteristic and Bhava lord are represented by different

planet.Everything have change in different Ascendant as per lord of

house representation by differ planet.

My question is Which Ascendant is best,where all planets give or

become beneficiary to the native.As like Libra Ascendant.Venus is

lagana lord and 8thlord,Mars 2nd and 7th lord,Saturn 4th and 5th

lord,Mercury 9th,12 lord these are beneficiary to Libra.As like this

the maximum planets become benefice in a particular Ascendant.They

create Yog-Karaka by their combination.

As Pativji have elaborate for 6th house.I asked for Ascendant,which is

best or why?

I hope , I am clear about my queries.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Bohra ji,

> It is cute to see you responding to yourself. [:)] Any way

here are

> the pointers.

> There was a thread in Vedic-Astrology group that I started and

> discussed the predicting with Lagna alone for long. Here is the link:

> vedic astrology/message/68937

> <vedic astrology/message/68937> }

> Some similar threads happened in this group as well. And in the pdf

> file present inside the folder " Sreenadh " in file section also you will

> find some useful information.

> Hope this helps.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " msbohra62 "

> <msbohra62@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > dear Bohraji,

> >

> > Nobody is interested to share his knowledge about Best Ascendant.They

> > wants to keep their knowledge within himself or herself.Or they find

> > it to waste of the time.As Pathiji have elaborate 6th house and many

> > find it Informative as like Ascendant also will be informative for

> > that our learned member are have to share,but they have other

> > occupation also.So Waite till then.

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

> >

> >

> > , " msbohra62 "

> > msbohra62@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All membran,

> > >

> > > I would like to know your practical opinion about our basic of

> > > astrology,The Lagana.Some member will feel it waste of time but we

> > > will learn from our experienced and learned members about it.

> > >

> > > May i request ,to you all, to share your knowledge and experiences

> > > with others for revive the base of Astrology.

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > >

> > > M.S.Bohra

> > >

> >

>

Dear Bohra ji,

People with different signs were asked

about what car they would like to own.

These were the answers:

Aries: Something fast... and red!

Taurus: A volvo

Gemini: Car? you mean two cars.

Cancer: A family car

Leo: A limo.. with a chauffeur

Virgo: An economic car. Virgo will have it clean and neat and ready to drive

everyone everywhere.

Libra: Will not be able to make a choice and will end up riding with friends.

Scoprio: something in a dark color.. fumed windows. No one will know what it

looks like inside

Sagiattrius: What car? The Sag is on a plane right now.

Capricorn: A mercedes benz..

Aquarius: The waterbearer takes buses and subways. Cars are for snobby people.

Pisces: Doesn't matter. Pisces will always be too stoned to remember the parking

spot.

Which is the best reply? I thought they were all sweet and nice and and

obviously, to each his own…

How can ascendants be good, better and

best? For that matter how can any chart be weighed and put into degrees of

goodness? Who is the judge? And what are the parameters?I think it is absurd to talk like that. It

is behaving like a child, who has only seen only a book of alphabets, saying 'N'

is the best alphabet! Why 'N'? My name starts with it silly, ha ha! The child laughs.Please don't mind, just sharing some fun. I might've missed the depth in your question.

RegardsNeelam

Dear Bohra ji,

Just like Shri Sreenadhji said , we cannot exactly determine and conclude which ascendant is the best , among the dozen given to us.

Also there is no defnition or measure of scale for being best , because this differs from person to person what he like , what he wants from Life etc.

They say that People born with Leo ascendants are Gods chosen and lucky, but how can one explain this when Leos can never be lucky in their Love Lives ( Jupiter Lord of 5 as well as 8, so 5th will never work on its own ), or they would be the most prone towards heart attacks. But again here, just one planet if well placed ( Mercury ) can make all the difference to the native, either he will be a very rich man or a very poor man. Why ? Because Mercury has the portfolio of both 2nd and 11th. But what about their marriage ? Most of them will have unhappy marriages. Why ? because the 7th Lord saturn opposes the Ascendant Lord Sun. Also because the 7th Lord had co-ownership of the 6th too, which opposes marriage . If saturn is strong then wife will also be strong , so is it good or bad ? And if saturn is strong then as natural karaka the longevity would also be strong. What about Mars ? 4th and 9th . If strong then education, parents all strong. But if weak, then as badhak Lord will it be good or bad ? There are hundreds of such arguments about each Lagna, so those who have time can discuss about such delicasies.

In same way you please discuss about other Lagnas and let us have your conclusions which Lagna You feel is the best.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "msbohra62" <msbohra62 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskarji and Sreenadhji,> > I have reply to myself(It's look funny na!) because nobody have taken> a step to comment on my topic for Best Ascendant.> It is stimulating action for our other members to take this topic to> reply.> We all know ,we have 12 Ascendant in Astrology.Every Ascendant have> different characteristic and Bhava lord are represented by different> planet.Everything have change in different Ascendant as per lord of> house representation by differ planet.> > My question is Which Ascendant is best,where all planets give or> become beneficiary to the native.As like Libra Ascendant.Venus is> lagana lord and 8thlord,Mars 2nd and 7th lord,Saturn 4th and 5th> lord,Mercury 9th,12 lord these are beneficiary to Libra.As like this> the maximum planets become benefice in a particular Ascendant.They> create Yog-Karaka by their combination.> > As Pativji have elaborate for 6th house.I asked for Ascendant,which is> best or why?> > I hope , I am clear about my queries.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra> > > > > , "Sreenadh"> sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bohra ji,> > It is cute to see you responding to yourself. [:)] Any way> here are> > the pointers.> > There was a thread in Vedic-Astrology group that I started and> > discussed the predicting with Lagna alone for long. Here is the link:> > vedic astrology/message/68937> > <vedic astrology/message/68937> }> > Some similar threads happened in this group as well. And in the pdf> > file present inside the folder "Sreenadh" in file section also you will> > find some useful information.> > Hope this helps.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > , "msbohra62"> > <msbohra62@> wrote:> > >> > >> > > dear Bohraji,> > >> > > Nobody is interested to share his knowledge about Best Ascendant.They> > > wants to keep their knowledge within himself or herself.Or they find> > > it to waste of the time.As Pathiji have elaborate 6th house and many> > > find it Informative as like Ascendant also will be informative for> > > that our learned member are have to share,but they have other> > > occupation also.So Waite till then.> > >> > > Thanks,> > >> > > M.S.Bohra> > >> > >> > >> > > , "msbohra62"> > > msbohra62@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear All membran,> > > >> > > > I would like to know your practical opinion about our basic of> > > > astrology,The Lagana.Some member will feel it waste of time but we> > > > will learn from our experienced and learned members about it.> > > >> > > > May i request ,to you all, to share your knowledge and experiences> > > > with others for revive the base of Astrology.> > > >> > > > Thanks,> > > >> > > > M.S.Bohra> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Sreenath ji, Bhora ji, Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji and others,

We have centered our discussion to choice between Ascendant and Chandra Lagna : Which is 'best'?.

Ascendant is the main factor as it is designed to point the time of birth. The whole chart, readings, strength of Planets and their functions, actions and reactions etc. are entirely dependent on the birth time, on a given date and place. Here we have a placement of the point to indicate the 'birth' among 30 degrees in the house, to the precise degree, when the person was born.

For Chandra Lagna we have two and half Stars referred to in a house of its occupation, to effect the various convictions from the place of Moon referred to birth Star in the birth chart. Here we have 13 Degrees and 20 Mts in the Star Zone to find the birth of the person. The influence of Stars on the Moon is the base when we take the birth of the Natal. So the phase and effects of Moon will differ in the same house, spread to the space of the star, among the space of the two and a quarter of stars, where the Moon is positioned in a birth chart. To find the strength of the Moon, we rush to Navamsa postion of the Moon. However, we respect the Moon's position and its influence, when we discuss the Dasa etc.

When, in comparison, we find that the Ascendant house is the 'common factor' for the influence of various Planets to birth 'time', The Moon would refer to the day of birth (Nakshathra to be more precise). The other 'validity' to find the strength between the Ascendant and the Moon are well known to all astrologers.

As such I give priority to recognize the Ascendant over the Moon sign in starting the inferences on various 'cause and effect' in reading the charts.

However, I do not fail to recognize the points put forth by you in arriving that there is not 'much' to choose between Ascendant and Moon in measuring 'strength'.

I wish some could correct my inference.

A.V.Pathi,

Bhaskar <rajiventerprises Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 8:14:39 AM Re: Which Ascendant is best?

Dear Bohra ji,

Just like Shri Sreenadhji said , we cannot exactly determine and conclude which ascendant is the best , among the dozen given to us.

Also there is no defnition or measure of scale for being best , because this differs from person to person what he like , what he wants from Life etc.

They say that People born with Leo ascendants are Gods chosen and lucky, but how can one explain this when Leos can never be lucky in their Love Lives ( Jupiter Lord of 5 as well as 8, so 5th will never work on its own ), or they would be the most prone towards heart attacks. But again here, just one planet if well placed ( Mercury ) can make all the difference to the native, either he will be a very rich man or a very poor man. Why ? Because Mercury has the portfolio of both 2nd and 11th. But what about their marriage ? Most of them will have unhappy marriages. Why ? because the 7th Lord saturn opposes the Ascendant Lord Sun. Also because the 7th Lord had co-ownership of the 6th too, which opposes marriage . If saturn is strong then wife will also be strong , so is it good or bad ? And if saturn is strong then as natural karaka the longevity would also be strong. What about Mars ? 4th and 9th . If

strong then education, parents all strong. But if weak, then as badhak Lord will it be good or bad ? There are hundreds of such arguments about each Lagna, so those who have time can discuss about such delicasies.

In same way you please discuss about other Lagnas and let us have your conclusions which Lagna You feel is the best.

regards,

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "msbohra62" <msbohra62@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskarji and Sreenadhji,> > I have reply to myself(It's look funny na!) because nobody have taken> a step to comment on my topic for Best Ascendant.> It is stimulating action for our other members to take this topic to> reply.> We all know ,we have 12 Ascendant in Astrology.Every Ascendant have> different characteristic and Bhava lord are represented by different> planet.Everything have change in different Ascendant as per lord of> house representation by differ planet.> > My question is Which Ascendant is best,where all planets give or> become beneficiary to the native.As like Libra Ascendant.Venus is> lagana lord and 8thlord,Mars 2nd and 7th lord,Saturn 4th and 5th> lord,Mercury 9th,12 lord these are beneficiary to Libra.As like

this> the maximum planets become benefice in a particular Ascendant.They> create Yog-Karaka by their combination.> > As Pativji have elaborate for 6th house.I asked for Ascendant,which is> best or why?> > I hope , I am clear about my queries.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sreenadh"> sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bohra ji,> > It is cute to see you responding to yourself. [:)] Any way> here are> > the pointers.> > There was a thread in Vedic-Astrology group that I started and> > discussed the predicting with Lagna alone for long. Here is the link:> > http://groups. / group/vedic- astrology/ message/68937> > <http://groups. /

group/vedic- astrology/ message/68937> }> > Some similar threads happened in this group as well. And in the pdf> > file present inside the folder "Sreenadh" in file section also you will> > find some useful information.> > Hope this helps.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "msbohra62"> > <msbohra62@> wrote:> > >> > >> > > dear Bohraji,> > >> > > Nobody is interested to share his knowledge about Best Ascendant.They> > > wants to keep their knowledge within himself or herself.Or they find> > > it to waste of the time.As Pathiji have elaborate 6th house and many> > > find it Informative as like Ascendant also will be informative for> > > that our learned member are have to share,but they

have other> > > occupation also.So Waite till then.> > >> > > Thanks,> > >> > > M.S.Bohra> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "msbohra62"> > > msbohra62@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear All membran,> > > >> > > > I would like to know your practical opinion about our basic of> > > > astrology,The Lagana.Some member will feel it waste of time but we> > > > will learn from our experienced and learned members about it.> > > >> > > > May i request ,to you all, to share your knowledge and experiences> > > > with others for revive the base of Astrology.> > > >> > > > Thanks,> > > >> > > >

M.S.Bohra> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Shri Pathiji,

You write -

// As such I give priority to recognize the Ascendant over the Moon sign in starting the inferences on various 'cause and effect' in reading the charts. //

Of course the Ascendant must get the priority without doubt.

Simply because the ascendant shows what nobody else has got, what no other person has got, a configuration of planets in his chart which only few would be having - dependent on the Ascendant degrees.

What about the Moon Chart ?

Moon chart is based on the Moon sign. For 3 degrees 20' which means within span of 13 minutes approximately millions of people born over the world will have same Ascendant and same Navamsha sign, and of course same Moon sign .

So we have to search for that special effect in every person, and not generalised effects. How will special effects be arrived at ?

Moon in every sign stays for 2 1/2 days.

Lagna remains same for 2 hours.

Navamsha sign remains same for about 13 minutes.

But Lagna changes every 4 minutes.

Therefore only the Lagna degrees or the Ascendant degrees will remain most important for various cause and effects while reading any chart. Rest all are secondary.

Best wishes.

Bhaskar.

, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:>> Dear Sreenath ji, Bhora ji, Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji and others,> > We have centered our discussion to choice between Ascendant and Chandra Lagna : Which is 'best'?.> > Ascendant is the main factor as it is designed to point the time of birth. The whole chart, readings, strength of Planets and their functions, actions and reactions etc. are entirely dependent on the birth time, on a given date and place. Here we have a placement of the point to indicate the 'birth' among 30 degrees in the house, to the precise degree, when the person was born.> > For Chandra Lagna we have two and half Stars referred to in a house of its occupation, to effect the various convictions from the place of Moon referred to birth Star in the birth chart. Here we have 13 Degrees and 20 Mts in the Star Zone to find the birth of the person. The influence of Stars on the Moon is the base when we take the birth of the Natal. So the phase and effects of Moon will differ in the same house, spread to the space of the star, among the space of the two and a quarter of stars, where the Moon is positioned in a birth chart. To find the strength of the Moon, we rush to Navamsa postion of the Moon. However, we respect the Moon's position and its influence, when we discuss the Dasa etc.> > When, in comparison, we find that the Ascendant house is the 'common factor' for the influence of various Planets to birth 'time', The Moon would refer to the day of birth (Nakshathra to be more precise). The other 'validity' to find the strength between the Ascendant and the Moon are well known to all astrologers. > > As such I give priority to recognize the Ascendant over the Moon sign in starting the inferences on various 'cause and effect' in reading the charts.> > However, I do not fail to recognize the points put forth by you in arriving that there is not 'much' to choose between Ascendant and Moon in measuring 'strength'.> > I wish some could correct my inference.> > A.V.Pathi, > > > > > > > > ________________________________> Bhaskar rajiventerprises > Monday, December 22, 2008 8:14:39 AM> Re: Which Ascendant is best?> > > Dear Bohra ji,> Just like Shri Sreenadhji said , we cannot exactly determine and conclude which ascendant is the best , among the dozen given to us. > Also there is no defnition or measure of scale for being best , because this differs from person to person what he like , what he wants from Life etc.> They say that People born with Leo ascendants are Gods chosen and lucky, but how can one explain this when Leos can never be lucky in their Love Lives ( Jupiter Lord of 5 as well as 8, so 5th will never work on its own ), or they would be the most prone towards heart attacks. But again here, just one planet if well placed ( Mercury ) can make all the difference to the native, either he will be a very rich man or a very poor man. Why ? Because Mercury has the portfolio of both 2nd and 11th. But what about their marriage ? Most of them will have unhappy marriages. Why ? because the 7th Lord saturn opposes the Ascendant Lord Sun. Also because the 7th Lord had co-ownership of the 6th too, which opposes marriage . If saturn is strong then wife will also be strong , so is it good or bad ? And if saturn is strong then as natural karaka the longevity would also be strong. What about Mars ? 4th and 9th . If strong then education, parents all strong. But if> weak, then as badhak Lord will it be good or bad ? There are hundreds of such arguments about each Lagna, so those who have time can discuss about such delicasies. > In same way you please discuss about other Lagnas and let us have your conclusions which Lagna You feel is the best.> regards,> Bhaskar. > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "msbohra62" msbohra62@ .> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskarji and Sreenadhji,> > > > I have reply to myself(It's look funny na!) because nobody have taken> > a step to comment on my topic for Best Ascendant.> > It is stimulating action for our other members to take this topic to> > reply.> > We all know ,we have 12 Ascendant in Astrology.Every Ascendant have> > different characteristic and Bhava lord are represented by different> > planet.Everything have change in different Ascendant as per lord of> > house representation by differ planet.> > > > My question is Which Ascendant is best,where all planets give or> > become beneficiary to the native.As like Libra Ascendant.Venus is> > lagana lord and 8thlord,Mars 2nd and 7th lord,Saturn 4th and 5th> > lord,Mercury 9th,12 lord these are beneficiary to Libra.As like this> > the maximum planets become benefice in a particular Ascendant.They> > create Yog-Karaka by their combination.> > > > As Pativji have elaborate for 6th house.I asked for Ascendant,which is> > best or why?> > > > I hope , I am clear about my queries.> > > > Thanks,> > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sreenadh"> > sreesog@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > It is cute to see you responding to yourself. [:)] Any way> > here are> > > the pointers.> > > There was a thread in Vedic-Astrology group that I started and> > > discussed the predicting with Lagna alone for long. Here is the link:> > > http://groups. / group/vedic- astrology/ message/68937> > > <http://groups. / group/vedic- astrology/ message/68937> }> > > Some similar threads happened in this group as well. And in the pdf> > > file present inside the folder "Sreenadh" in file section also you will> > > find some useful information.> > > Hope this helps.> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "msbohra62"> > > <msbohra62@> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > dear Bohraji,> > > >> > > > Nobody is interested to share his knowledge about Best Ascendant.They> > > > wants to keep their knowledge within himself or herself.Or they find> > > > it to waste of the time.As Pathiji have elaborate 6th house and many> > > > find it Informative as like Ascendant also will be informative for> > > > that our learned member are have to share,but they have other> > > > occupation also.So Waite till then.> > > >> > > > Thanks,> > > >> > > > M.S.Bohra> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "msbohra62"> > > > msbohra62@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear All membran,> > > > >> > > > > I would like to know your practical opinion about our basic of> > > > > astrology,The Lagana.Some member will feel it waste of time but we> > > > > will learn from our experienced and learned members about it.> > > > >> > > > > May i request ,to you all, to share your knowledge and experiences> > > > > with others for revive the base of Astrology.> > > > >> > > > > Thanks,> > > > >> > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Pathi ji,

Yes. Sort of. Ascendant is the main Pivot on which others are built. The main sring of the watch. The compressor in the fridge or AC.

The Ascendant can also be compared to the Maharaani, the first wife one marries, but remember that sometimes the Maharaani does not bear a heir, the Patraani does.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,> > Thank you immencely. In otherwords, Ascendant is the 'Main Dish' and Chandra Lagna is the 'Side Dish' !!!!!!!> > Regards to as ever.> > A.V.Pathi, > > > > > ________________________________> Bhaskar rajiventerprises > Monday, December 22, 2008 9:52:53 AM> Re: Which Ascendant is best?> > > Dear Shri Pathiji,> You write -> // As such I give priority to recognize the Ascendant over the Moon sign in starting the inferences on various 'cause and effect' in reading the charts. //> Of course the Ascendant must get the priority without doubt.> Simply because the ascendant shows what nobody else has got, what no other person has got, a configuration of planets in his chart which only few would be having - dependent on the Ascendant degrees.> What about the Moon Chart ?> Moon chart is based on the Moon sign. For 3 degrees 20' which means within span of 13 minutes approximately millions of people born over the world will have same Ascendant and same Navamsha sign, and of course same Moon sign .> So we have to search for that special effect in every person, and not generalised effects. How will special effects be arrived at ?> Moon in every sign stays for 2 1/2 days.> Lagna remains same for 2 hours.> Navamsha sign remains same for about 13 minutes.> But Lagna changes every 4 minutes. > Therefore only the Lagna degrees or the Ascendant degrees will remain most important for various cause and effects while reading any chart. Rest all are secondary.> Best wishes.> Bhaskar.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, venkatachala pathi pathiav@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenath ji, Bhora ji, Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji and others,> >> > We have centered our discussion to choice between Ascendant and Chandra Lagna : Which is 'best'?.> >> > Ascendant is the main factor as it is designed to point the time of birth. The whole chart, readings, strength of Planets and their functions, actions and reactions etc. are entirely dependent on the birth time, on a given date and place. Here we have a placement of the point to indicate the 'birth' among 30 degrees in the house, to the precise degree, when the person was born.> >> > For Chandra Lagna we have two and half Stars referred to in a house of its occupation, to effect the various convictions from the place of Moon referred to birth Star in the birth chart. Here we have 13 Degrees and 20 Mts in the Star Zone to find the birth of the person. The influence of Stars on the Moon is the base when we take the birth of the Natal. So the phase and effects of Moon will differ in the same house, spread to the space of the star, among the space of the two and a quarter of stars, where the Moon is positioned in a birth chart. To find the strength of the Moon, we rush to Navamsa postion of the Moon. However, we respect the Moon's position and its influence, when we discuss the Dasa etc.> >> > When, in comparison, we find that the Ascendant house is the 'common factor' for the influence of various Planets to birth 'time', The Moon would refer to the day of birth (Nakshathra to be more precise). The other 'validity' to find the strength between the Ascendant and the Moon are well known to all astrologers. > >> > As such I give priority to recognize the Ascendant over the Moon sign in starting the inferences on various 'cause and effect' in reading the charts.> >> > However, I do not fail to recognize the points put forth by you in arriving that there is not 'much' to choose between Ascendant and Moon in measuring 'strength'.> >> > I wish some could correct my inference.> > > > A.V.Pathi, > > > > > > > >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Bhaskar rajiventerprises@ ...> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Monday, December 22, 2008 8:14:39 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Which Ascendant is best?> >> >> > Dear Bohra ji,> > Just like Shri Sreenadhji said , we cannot exactly determine and conclude which ascendant is the best , among the dozen given to us.> > Also there is no defnition or measure of scale for being best , because this differs from person to person what he like , what he wants from Life etc.> > They say that People born with Leo ascendants are Gods chosen and lucky, but how can one explain this when Leos can never be lucky in their Love Lives ( Jupiter Lord of 5 as well as 8, so 5th will never work on its own ), or they would be the most prone towards heart attacks. But again here, just one planet if well placed ( Mercury ) can make all the difference to the native, either he will be a very rich man or a very poor man. Why ? Because Mercury has the portfolio of both 2nd and 11th. But what about their marriage ? Most of them will have unhappy marriages. Why ? because the 7th Lord saturn opposes the Ascendant Lord Sun. Also because the 7th Lord had co-ownership of the 6th too, which opposes marriage . If saturn is strong then wife will also be strong , so is it good or bad ? And if saturn is strong then as natural karaka the longevity would also be strong. What about Mars ? 4th and 9th . If strong then education, parents all strong. But if> > weak, then as badhak Lord will it be good or bad ? There are hundreds of such arguments about each Lagna, so those who have time can discuss about such delicasies.> > In same way you please discuss about other Lagnas and let us have your conclusions which Lagna You feel is the best.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "msbohra62" msbohra62@ .> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskarji and Sreenadhji,> > >> > > I have reply to myself(It's look funny na!) because nobody have taken> > > a step to comment on my topic for Best Ascendant.> > > It is stimulating action for our other members to take this topic to> > > reply.> > > We all know ,we have 12 Ascendant in Astrology.Every Ascendant have> > > different characteristic and Bhava lord are represented by different> > > planet.Everything have change in different Ascendant as per lord of> > > house representation by differ planet.> > >> > > My question is Which Ascendant is best,where all planets give or> > > become beneficiary to the native.As like Libra Ascendant.Venus is> > > lagana lord and 8thlord,Mars 2nd and 7th lord,Saturn 4th and 5th> > > lord,Mercury 9th,12 lord these are beneficiary to Libra.As like this> > > the maximum planets become benefice in a particular Ascendant.They> > > create Yog-Karaka by their combination.> > >> > > As Pativji have elaborate for 6th house.I asked for Ascendant,which is> > > best or why?> > >> > > I hope , I am clear about my queries.> > >> > > Thanks,> > >> > > M.S.Bohra> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sreenadh"> > > sreesog@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > > It is cute to see you responding to yourself. [:)] Any way> > > here are> > > > the pointers.> > > > There was a thread in Vedic-Astrology group that I started and> > > > discussed the predicting with Lagna alone for long. Here is the link:> > > > http://groups. / group/vedic- astrology/ message/68937> > > > <http://groups. / group/vedic- astrology/ message/68937> }> > > > Some similar threads happened in this group as well. And in the pdf> > > > file present inside the folder "Sreenadh" in file section also you will> > > > find some useful information.> > > > Hope this helps.> > > > Love and regards,> > > > Sreenadh> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "msbohra62"> > > > <msbohra62@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > dear Bohraji,> > > > >> > > > > Nobody is interested to share his knowledge about Best Ascendant.They> > > > > wants to keep their knowledge within himself or herself.Or they find> > > > > it to waste of the time.As Pathiji have elaborate 6th house and many> > > > > find it Informative as like Ascendant also will be informative for> > > > > that our learned member are have to share,but they have other> > > > > occupation also.So Waite till then.> > > > >> > > > > Thanks,> > > > >> > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "msbohra62"> > > > > msbohra62@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear All membran,> > > > > >> > > > > > I would like to know your practical opinion about our basic of> > > > > > astrology,The Lagana.Some member will feel it waste of time but we> > > > > > will learn from our experienced and learned members about it.> > > > > >> > > > > > May i request ,to you all, to share your knowledge and experiences> > > > > > with others for revive the base of Astrology.> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > >> > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Bhaskarji and Pathivji,

Maine Ascendant is base line or a printout(Naksa),planets are

base(Neev) and their position are what you will build.Dasa will

indicate when you will build.

So our ancestor have given more strength to Ascendant and lord of

Ascendant.Moon is planet which related to our mind function or 'Man'

by this they have calculated the Dasa period.Definitely we must see

the strength of our mind or 'Man' by Moon Ascendant along with Sun

Ascendant also.

The final come out ,which Dasa will benefice or bad decided by Maine

Ascendant not by Moon Ascendant.We can't dilute the Main Ascendant.

By nature Moon is so speedy and change speedily.How you can write on a

moving paper,so as base we must have a paper in still position.A

particular Ascendant rise for two hours in a day and we have 12 house

to write a chart.Moon rises in a star for 60 Ghati(All most a day) and

we have 27(Some says more)star,than how will you write a chart by

taking Moon Ascendant,please don't say by rashi now.For that we must

have 27 house chart to judge the characteristic of a native

So as per my view Main Ascendant is right to take any chart.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " Bhaskar "

<rajiventerprises wrote:

>

>

> Dear Pathi ji,

>

> Yes. Sort of. Ascendant is the main Pivot on which others are built.

> The main sring of the watch. The compressor in the fridge or AC.

>

> The Ascendant can also be compared to the Maharaani, the first wife one

> marries, but remember that sometimes the Maharaani does not bear a heir,

> the Patraani does.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , venkatachala pathi

> <pathiav@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> >

> > Thank you immencely. In otherwords, Ascendant is the 'Main Dish' and

> Chandra Lagna is the 'Side Dish' !!!!!!!

> >

> > Regards to as ever.

> >

> > A.V.Pathi,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > Bhaskar rajiventerprises@

> >

> > Monday, December 22, 2008 9:52:53 AM

> > Re: Which Ascendant is best?

> >

> >

> > Dear Shri Pathiji,

> > You write -

> > // As such I give priority to recognize the Ascendant over the Moon

> sign in starting the inferences on various 'cause and effect' in reading

> the charts. //

> > Of course the Ascendant must get the priority without doubt.

> > Simply because the ascendant shows what nobody else has got, what no

> other person has got, a configuration of planets in his chart which only

> few would be having - dependent on the Ascendant degrees.

> > What about the Moon Chart ?

> > Moon chart is based on the Moon sign. For 3 degrees 20' which

> means within span of 13 minutes approximately millions of people born

> over the world will have same Ascendant and same Navamsha sign, and of

> course same Moon sign .

> > So we have to search for that special effect in every person, and not

> generalised effects. How will special effects be arrived at ?

> > Moon in every sign stays for 2 1/2 days.

> > Lagna remains same for 2 hours.

> > Navamsha sign remains same for about 13 minutes.

> > But Lagna changes every 4 minutes.

> > Therefore only the Lagna degrees or the Ascendant degrees will remain

> most important for various cause and effects while reading any chart.

> Rest all are secondary.

> > Best wishes.

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, venkatachala pathi

> pathiav@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sreenath ji, Bhora ji, Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji and others,

> > >

> > > We have centered our discussion to choice between Ascendant and

> Chandra Lagna : Which is 'best'?.

> > >

> > > Ascendant is the main factor as it is designed to point the time of

> birth. The whole chart, readings, strength of Planets and their

> functions, actions and reactions etc. are entirely dependent on the

> birth time, on a given date and place. Here we have a placement of the

> point to indicate the 'birth' among 30 degrees in the house, to the

> precise degree, when the person was born.

> > >

> > > For Chandra Lagna we have two and half Stars referred to in a house

> of its occupation, to effect the various convictions from the place of

> Moon referred to birth Star in the birth chart. Here we have 13 Degrees

> and 20 Mts in the Star Zone to find the birth of the person. The

> influence of Stars on the Moon is the base when we take the birth of the

> Natal. So the phase and effects of Moon will differ in the same house,

> spread to the space of the star, among the space of the two and a

> quarter of stars, where the Moon is positioned in a birth chart. To find

> the strength of the Moon, we rush to Navamsa postion of the Moon.

> However, we respect the Moon's position and its influence, when we

> discuss the Dasa etc.

> > >

> > > When, in comparison, we find that the Ascendant house is the 'common

> factor' for the influence of various Planets to birth 'time', The Moon

> would refer to the day of birth (Nakshathra to be more precise). The

> other 'validity' to find the strength between the Ascendant and the Moon

> are well known to all astrologers.

> > >

> > > As such I give priority to recognize the Ascendant over the Moon

> sign in starting the inferences on various 'cause and effect' in reading

> the charts.

> > >

> > > However, I do not fail to recognize the points put forth by you in

> arriving that there is not 'much' to choose between Ascendant and Moon

> in measuring 'strength'.

> > >

> > > I wish some could correct my inference.

> > >

> > > A.V.Pathi,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > Bhaskar rajiventerprises@ ...

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Monday, December 22, 2008 8:14:39 AM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Which Ascendant is best?

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Bohra ji,

> > > Just like Shri Sreenadhji said , we cannot exactly determine and

> conclude which ascendant is the best , among the dozen given to us.

> > > Also there is no defnition or measure of scale for being best ,

> because this differs from person to person what he like , what he wants

> from Life etc.

> > > They say that People born with Leo ascendants are Gods chosen and

> lucky, but how can one explain this when Leos can never be lucky in

> their Love Lives ( Jupiter Lord of 5 as well as 8, so 5th will never

> work on its own ), or they would be the most prone towards heart

> attacks. But again here, just one planet if well placed ( Mercury ) can

> make all the difference to the native, either he will be a very rich man

> or a very poor man. Why ? Because Mercury has the portfolio of both 2nd

> and 11th. But what about their marriage ? Most of them will have unhappy

> marriages. Why ? because the 7th Lord saturn opposes the Ascendant Lord

> Sun. Also because the 7th Lord had co-ownership of the 6th too, which

> opposes marriage . If saturn is strong then wife will also be strong ,

> so is it good or bad ? And if saturn is strong then as natural karaka

> the longevity would also be strong. What about Mars ? 4th and 9th . If

> strong then education, parents all strong. But if

> > > weak, then as badhak Lord will it be good or bad ? There are

> hundreds of such arguments about each Lagna, so those who have time can

> discuss about such delicasies.

> > > In same way you please discuss about other Lagnas and let us have

> your conclusions which Lagna You feel is the best.

> > > regards,

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " msbohra62 "

> msbohra62@ .> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bhaskarji and Sreenadhji,

> > > >

> > > > I have reply to myself(It's look funny na!) because nobody have

> taken

> > > > a step to comment on my topic for Best Ascendant.

> > > > It is stimulating action for our other members to take this topic

> to

> > > > reply.

> > > > We all know ,we have 12 Ascendant in Astrology.Every Ascendant

> have

> > > > different characteristic and Bhava lord are represented by

> different

> > > > planet.Everything have change in different Ascendant as per lord

> of

> > > > house representation by differ planet.

> > > >

> > > > My question is Which Ascendant is best,where all planets give or

> > > > become beneficiary to the native.As like Libra Ascendant.Venus is

> > > > lagana lord and 8thlord,Mars 2nd and 7th lord,Saturn 4th and 5th

> > > > lord,Mercury 9th,12 lord these are beneficiary to Libra.As like

> this

> > > > the maximum planets become benefice in a particular Ascendant.They

> > > > create Yog-Karaka by their combination.

> > > >

> > > > As Pativji have elaborate for 6th house.I asked for

> Ascendant,which is

> > > > best or why?

> > > >

> > > > I hope , I am clear about my queries.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks,

> > > >

> > > > M.S.Bohra

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Sreenadh "

> > > > sreesog@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Bohra ji,

> > > > > It is cute to see you responding to yourself. [:)] Any way

> > > > here are

> > > > > the pointers.

> > > > > There was a thread in Vedic-Astrology group that I started and

> > > > > discussed the predicting with Lagna alone for long. Here is the

> link:

> > > > > http://groups. / group/vedic- astrology/ message/68937

> > > > > <http://groups. / group/vedic- astrology/

> message/68937> }

> > > > > Some similar threads happened in this group as well. And in the

> pdf

> > > > > file present inside the folder " Sreenadh " in file section also

> you will

> > > > > find some useful information.

> > > > > Hope this helps.

> > > > > Love and regards,

> > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " msbohra62 "

> > > > > <msbohra62@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > dear Bohraji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Nobody is interested to share his knowledge about Best

> Ascendant.They

> > > > > > wants to keep their knowledge within himself or herself.Or

> they find

> > > > > > it to waste of the time.As Pathiji have elaborate 6th house

> and many

> > > > > > find it Informative as like Ascendant also will be informative

> for

> > > > > > that our learned member are have to share,but they have other

> > > > > > occupation also.So Waite till then.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > M.S.Bohra

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> " msbohra62 "

> > > > > > msbohra62@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear All membran,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I would like to know your practical opinion about our basic

> of

> > > > > > > astrology,The Lagana.Some member will feel it waste of time

> but we

> > > > > > > will learn from our experienced and learned members about

> it.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > May i request ,to you all, to share your knowledge and

> experiences

> > > > > > > with others for revive the base of Astrology.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thanks,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > M.S.Bohra

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Bohra ji,//You have differentiate the best Car's on the basis of Ascendant.How

can you comes to this conclusion,Just by Ascendant!//That was just a joke!!! I thought you'll understand. And when we are joking, why not joke about the best things.

//In this regard my question is which Ascendant you find most benefice

to a native/Just forget planetary position and other factors,you have

gone through so many chart,just say which Ascendant people are getting

best in common.You have to predict by only Ascendant, no any planetary

position.//I still can't figure out how and why should this be categorised? As I said in my previous mail, what are the parameters for benefic/malefic and who is judging?I don't understand what you mean by 'best in common'. Best house/parents/wife/children/money? or all? or the best is one who doesn't have anything yet is blissfully happy?

What is the purpose of this exercise and what are we trying to achieve? I don't understand with my little sense.RegardsNeelam

Dear Bohraji,

Since you already have the answers for the queries you put up, and thereafter you teach us the answer, is the reason you probably do not get any asnwer from us, for your queries since recent times, because at least I understood, if Pathi ji understood or not, I am not aware, but I knew you already have the answers for your queries and you wish us to learn the same, and for me, i do not wish to learn any more before digesting what I have already learnt, and thus I did not take the efforts to reply your query about which Lagna is best ?

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "msbohra62" <msbohra62 wrote:>> > Dear Bhaskarji and Pathivji,> > Maine Ascendant is base line or a printout(Naksa),planets are> base(Neev) and their position are what you will build.Dasa will> indicate when you will build.> So our ancestor have given more strength to Ascendant and lord of> Ascendant.Moon is planet which related to our mind function or 'Man'> by this they have calculated the Dasa period.Definitely we must see> the strength of our mind or 'Man' by Moon Ascendant along with Sun> Ascendant also.> The final come out ,which Dasa will benefice or bad decided by Maine> Ascendant not by Moon Ascendant.We can't dilute the Main Ascendant.> > By nature Moon is so speedy and change speedily.How you can write on a> moving paper,so as base we must have a paper in still position.A> particular Ascendant rise for two hours in a day and we have 12 house> to write a chart.Moon rises in a star for 60 Ghati(All most a day) and> we have 27(Some says more)star,than how will you write a chart by> taking Moon Ascendant,please don't say by rashi now.For that we must> have 27 house chart to judge the characteristic of a native> > So as per my view Main Ascendant is right to take any chart.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra> > > , "Bhaskar"> rajiventerprises@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Pathi ji,> > > > Yes. Sort of. Ascendant is the main Pivot on which others are built.> > The main sring of the watch. The compressor in the fridge or AC.> > > > The Ascendant can also be compared to the Maharaani, the first wife one> > marries, but remember that sometimes the Maharaani does not bear a heir,> > the Patraani does.> > > > best wishes,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > , venkatachala pathi> > <pathiav@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > >> > > Thank you immencely. In otherwords, Ascendant is the 'Main Dish' and> > Chandra Lagna is the 'Side Dish' !!!!!!!> > >> > > Regards to as ever.> > >> > > A.V.Pathi,> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ________________________________> > > Bhaskar rajiventerprises@> > > > > > Monday, December 22, 2008 9:52:53 AM> > > Re: Which Ascendant is best?> > >> > >> > > Dear Shri Pathiji,> > > You write -> > > // As such I give priority to recognize the Ascendant over the Moon> > sign in starting the inferences on various 'cause and effect' in reading> > the charts. //> > > Of course the Ascendant must get the priority without doubt.> > > Simply because the ascendant shows what nobody else has got, what no> > other person has got, a configuration of planets in his chart which only> > few would be having - dependent on the Ascendant degrees.> > > What about the Moon Chart ?> > > Moon chart is based on the Moon sign. For 3 degrees 20' which > > means within span of 13 minutes approximately millions of people born> > over the world will have same Ascendant and same Navamsha sign, and of> > course same Moon sign .> > > So we have to search for that special effect in every person, and not> > generalised effects. How will special effects be arrived at ?> > > Moon in every sign stays for 2 1/2 days.> > > Lagna remains same for 2 hours.> > > Navamsha sign remains same for about 13 minutes.> > > But Lagna changes every 4 minutes.> > > Therefore only the Lagna degrees or the Ascendant degrees will remain> > most important for various cause and effects while reading any chart.> > Rest all are secondary.> > > Best wishes.> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, venkatachala pathi> > pathiav@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sreenath ji, Bhora ji, Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji and others,> > > >> > > > We have centered our discussion to choice between Ascendant and> > Chandra Lagna : Which is 'best'?.> > > >> > > > Ascendant is the main factor as it is designed to point the time of> > birth. The whole chart, readings, strength of Planets and their> > functions, actions and reactions etc. are entirely dependent on the> > birth time, on a given date and place. Here we have a placement of the> > point to indicate the 'birth' among 30 degrees in the house, to the> > precise degree, when the person was born.> > > >> > > > For Chandra Lagna we have two and half Stars referred to in a house> > of its occupation, to effect the various convictions from the place of> > Moon referred to birth Star in the birth chart. Here we have 13 Degrees> > and 20 Mts in the Star Zone to find the birth of the person. The> > influence of Stars on the Moon is the base when we take the birth of the> > Natal. So the phase and effects of Moon will differ in the same house,> > spread to the space of the star, among the space of the two and a> > quarter of stars, where the Moon is positioned in a birth chart. To find> > the strength of the Moon, we rush to Navamsa postion of the Moon. > > However, we respect the Moon's position and its influence, when we> > discuss the Dasa etc.> > > >> > > > When, in comparison, we find that the Ascendant house is the 'common> > factor' for the influence of various Planets to birth 'time', The Moon> > would refer to the day of birth (Nakshathra to be more precise). The> > other 'validity' to find the strength between the Ascendant and the Moon> > are well known to all astrologers.> > > >> > > > As such I give priority to recognize the Ascendant over the Moon> > sign in starting the inferences on various 'cause and effect' in reading> > the charts.> > > >> > > > However, I do not fail to recognize the points put forth by you in> > arriving that there is not 'much' to choose between Ascendant and Moon> > in measuring 'strength'.> > > >> > > > I wish some could correct my inference.> > > >> > > > A.V.Pathi,> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Bhaskar rajiventerprises@ ...> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Monday, December 22, 2008 8:14:39 AM> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Which Ascendant is best?> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > > Just like Shri Sreenadhji said , we cannot exactly determine and> > conclude which ascendant is the best , among the dozen given to us.> > > > Also there is no defnition or measure of scale for being best ,> > because this differs from person to person what he like , what he wants> > from Life etc.> > > > They say that People born with Leo ascendants are Gods chosen and> > lucky, but how can one explain this when Leos can never be lucky in> > their Love Lives ( Jupiter Lord of 5 as well as 8, so 5th will never> > work on its own ), or they would be the most prone towards heart> > attacks. But again here, just one planet if well placed ( Mercury ) can> > make all the difference to the native, either he will be a very rich man> > or a very poor man. Why ? Because Mercury has the portfolio of both 2nd> > and 11th. But what about their marriage ? Most of them will have unhappy> > marriages. Why ? because the 7th Lord saturn opposes the Ascendant Lord> > Sun. Also because the 7th Lord had co-ownership of the 6th too, which> > opposes marriage . If saturn is strong then wife will also be strong ,> > so is it good or bad ? And if saturn is strong then as natural karaka> > the longevity would also be strong. What about Mars ? 4th and 9th . If> > strong then education, parents all strong. But if> > > > weak, then as badhak Lord will it be good or bad ? There are> > hundreds of such arguments about each Lagna, so those who have time can> > discuss about such delicasies.> > > > In same way you please discuss about other Lagnas and let us have> > your conclusions which Lagna You feel is the best.> > > > regards,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "msbohra62"> > msbohra62@ .> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Bhaskarji and Sreenadhji,> > > > >> > > > > I have reply to myself(It's look funny na!) because nobody have> > taken> > > > > a step to comment on my topic for Best Ascendant.> > > > > It is stimulating action for our other members to take this topic> > to> > > > > reply.> > > > > We all know ,we have 12 Ascendant in Astrology.Every Ascendant> > have> > > > > different characteristic and Bhava lord are represented by> > different> > > > > planet.Everything have change in different Ascendant as per lord> > of> > > > > house representation by differ planet.> > > > >> > > > > My question is Which Ascendant is best,where all planets give or> > > > > become beneficiary to the native.As like Libra Ascendant.Venus is> > > > > lagana lord and 8thlord,Mars 2nd and 7th lord,Saturn 4th and 5th> > > > > lord,Mercury 9th,12 lord these are beneficiary to Libra.As like> > this> > > > > the maximum planets become benefice in a particular Ascendant.They> > > > > create Yog-Karaka by their combination.> > > > >> > > > > As Pativji have elaborate for 6th house.I asked for> > Ascendant,which is> > > > > best or why?> > > > >> > > > > I hope , I am clear about my queries.> > > > >> > > > > Thanks,> > > > >> > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sreenadh"> > > > > sreesog@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > > > > It is cute to see you responding to yourself. [:)] Any way> > > > > here are> > > > > > the pointers.> > > > > > There was a thread in Vedic-Astrology group that I started and> > > > > > discussed the predicting with Lagna alone for long. Here is the> > link:> > > > > > http://groups. / group/vedic- astrology/ message/68937> > > > > > <http://groups. / group/vedic- astrology/> > message/68937> }> > > > > > Some similar threads happened in this group as well. And in the> > pdf> > > > > > file present inside the folder "Sreenadh" in file section also> > you will> > > > > > find some useful information.> > > > > > Hope this helps.> > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > > Sreenadh> > > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "msbohra62"> > > > > > <msbohra62@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > dear Bohraji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Nobody is interested to share his knowledge about Best> > Ascendant.They> > > > > > > wants to keep their knowledge within himself or herself.Or> > they find> > > > > > > it to waste of the time.As Pathiji have elaborate 6th house> > and many> > > > > > > find it Informative as like Ascendant also will be informative> > for> > > > > > > that our learned member are have to share,but they have other> > > > > > > occupation also.So Waite till then.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> > "msbohra62"> > > > > > > msbohra62@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear All membran,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I would like to know your practical opinion about our basic> > of> > > > > > > > astrology,The Lagana.Some member will feel it waste of time> > but we> > > > > > > > will learn from our experienced and learned members about> > it.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > May i request ,to you all, to share your knowledge and> > experiences> > > > > > > > with others for revive the base of Astrology.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Bohraji,

In future whenever you put up any query, please let us know what You already know and teach us that before hand, and then ask us our views whether we have learnt properlky or not from Your goodself.

Bhaskar.

, "msbohra62" <msbohra62 wrote:>> > Dear Bhaskarji and Pathivji,> > Maine Ascendant is base line or a printout(Naksa),planets are> base(Neev) and their position are what you will build.Dasa will> indicate when you will build.> So our ancestor have given more strength to Ascendant and lord of> Ascendant.Moon is planet which related to our mind function or 'Man'> by this they have calculated the Dasa period.Definitely we must see> the strength of our mind or 'Man' by Moon Ascendant along with Sun> Ascendant also.> The final come out ,which Dasa will benefice or bad decided by Maine> Ascendant not by Moon Ascendant.We can't dilute the Main Ascendant.> > By nature Moon is so speedy and change speedily.How you can write on a> moving paper,so as base we must have a paper in still position.A> particular Ascendant rise for two hours in a day and we have 12 house> to write a chart.Moon rises in a star for 60 Ghati(All most a day) and> we have 27(Some says more)star,than how will you write a chart by> taking Moon Ascendant,please don't say by rashi now.For that we must> have 27 house chart to judge the characteristic of a native> > So as per my view Main Ascendant is right to take any chart.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra> > > , "Bhaskar"> rajiventerprises@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Pathi ji,> > > > Yes. Sort of. Ascendant is the main Pivot on which others are built.> > The main sring of the watch. The compressor in the fridge or AC.> > > > The Ascendant can also be compared to the Maharaani, the first wife one> > marries, but remember that sometimes the Maharaani does not bear a heir,> > the Patraani does.> > > > best wishes,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > , venkatachala pathi> > <pathiav@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > >> > > Thank you immencely. In otherwords, Ascendant is the 'Main Dish' and> > Chandra Lagna is the 'Side Dish' !!!!!!!> > >> > > Regards to as ever.> > >> > > A.V.Pathi,> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ________________________________> > > Bhaskar rajiventerprises@> > > > > > Monday, December 22, 2008 9:52:53 AM> > > Re: Which Ascendant is best?> > >> > >> > > Dear Shri Pathiji,> > > You write -> > > // As such I give priority to recognize the Ascendant over the Moon> > sign in starting the inferences on various 'cause and effect' in reading> > the charts. //> > > Of course the Ascendant must get the priority without doubt.> > > Simply because the ascendant shows what nobody else has got, what no> > other person has got, a configuration of planets in his chart which only> > few would be having - dependent on the Ascendant degrees.> > > What about the Moon Chart ?> > > Moon chart is based on the Moon sign. For 3 degrees 20' which > > means within span of 13 minutes approximately millions of people born> > over the world will have same Ascendant and same Navamsha sign, and of> > course same Moon sign .> > > So we have to search for that special effect in every person, and not> > generalised effects. How will special effects be arrived at ?> > > Moon in every sign stays for 2 1/2 days.> > > Lagna remains same for 2 hours.> > > Navamsha sign remains same for about 13 minutes.> > > But Lagna changes every 4 minutes.> > > Therefore only the Lagna degrees or the Ascendant degrees will remain> > most important for various cause and effects while reading any chart.> > Rest all are secondary.> > > Best wishes.> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, venkatachala pathi> > pathiav@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sreenath ji, Bhora ji, Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji and others,> > > >> > > > We have centered our discussion to choice between Ascendant and> > Chandra Lagna : Which is 'best'?.> > > >> > > > Ascendant is the main factor as it is designed to point the time of> > birth. The whole chart, readings, strength of Planets and their> > functions, actions and reactions etc. are entirely dependent on the> > birth time, on a given date and place. Here we have a placement of the> > point to indicate the 'birth' among 30 degrees in the house, to the> > precise degree, when the person was born.> > > >> > > > For Chandra Lagna we have two and half Stars referred to in a house> > of its occupation, to effect the various convictions from the place of> > Moon referred to birth Star in the birth chart. Here we have 13 Degrees> > and 20 Mts in the Star Zone to find the birth of the person. The> > influence of Stars on the Moon is the base when we take the birth of the> > Natal. So the phase and effects of Moon will differ in the same house,> > spread to the space of the star, among the space of the two and a> > quarter of stars, where the Moon is positioned in a birth chart. To find> > the strength of the Moon, we rush to Navamsa postion of the Moon. > > However, we respect the Moon's position and its influence, when we> > discuss the Dasa etc.> > > >> > > > When, in comparison, we find that the Ascendant house is the 'common> > factor' for the influence of various Planets to birth 'time', The Moon> > would refer to the day of birth (Nakshathra to be more precise). The> > other 'validity' to find the strength between the Ascendant and the Moon> > are well known to all astrologers.> > > >> > > > As such I give priority to recognize the Ascendant over the Moon> > sign in starting the inferences on various 'cause and effect' in reading> > the charts.> > > >> > > > However, I do not fail to recognize the points put forth by you in> > arriving that there is not 'much' to choose between Ascendant and Moon> > in measuring 'strength'.> > > >> > > > I wish some could correct my inference.> > > >> > > > A.V.Pathi,> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Bhaskar rajiventerprises@ ...> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Monday, December 22, 2008 8:14:39 AM> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Which Ascendant is best?> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > > Just like Shri Sreenadhji said , we cannot exactly determine and> > conclude which ascendant is the best , among the dozen given to us.> > > > Also there is no defnition or measure of scale for being best ,> > because this differs from person to person what he like , what he wants> > from Life etc.> > > > They say that People born with Leo ascendants are Gods chosen and> > lucky, but how can one explain this when Leos can never be lucky in> > their Love Lives ( Jupiter Lord of 5 as well as 8, so 5th will never> > work on its own ), or they would be the most prone towards heart> > attacks. But again here, just one planet if well placed ( Mercury ) can> > make all the difference to the native, either he will be a very rich man> > or a very poor man. Why ? Because Mercury has the portfolio of both 2nd> > and 11th. But what about their marriage ? Most of them will have unhappy> > marriages. Why ? because the 7th Lord saturn opposes the Ascendant Lord> > Sun. Also because the 7th Lord had co-ownership of the 6th too, which> > opposes marriage . If saturn is strong then wife will also be strong ,> > so is it good or bad ? And if saturn is strong then as natural karaka> > the longevity would also be strong. What about Mars ? 4th and 9th . If> > strong then education, parents all strong. But if> > > > weak, then as badhak Lord will it be good or bad ? There are> > hundreds of such arguments about each Lagna, so those who have time can> > discuss about such delicasies.> > > > In same way you please discuss about other Lagnas and let us have> > your conclusions which Lagna You feel is the best.> > > > regards,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "msbohra62"> > msbohra62@ .> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Bhaskarji and Sreenadhji,> > > > >> > > > > I have reply to myself(It's look funny na!) because nobody have> > taken> > > > > a step to comment on my topic for Best Ascendant.> > > > > It is stimulating action for our other members to take this topic> > to> > > > > reply.> > > > > We all know ,we have 12 Ascendant in Astrology.Every Ascendant> > have> > > > > different characteristic and Bhava lord are represented by> > different> > > > > planet.Everything have change in different Ascendant as per lord> > of> > > > > house representation by differ planet.> > > > >> > > > > My question is Which Ascendant is best,where all planets give or> > > > > become beneficiary to the native.As like Libra Ascendant.Venus is> > > > > lagana lord and 8thlord,Mars 2nd and 7th lord,Saturn 4th and 5th> > > > > lord,Mercury 9th,12 lord these are beneficiary to Libra.As like> > this> > > > > the maximum planets become benefice in a particular Ascendant.They> > > > > create Yog-Karaka by their combination.> > > > >> > > > > As Pativji have elaborate for 6th house.I asked for> > Ascendant,which is> > > > > best or why?> > > > >> > > > > I hope , I am clear about my queries.> > > > >> > > > > Thanks,> > > > >> > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sreenadh"> > > > > sreesog@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > > > > It is cute to see you responding to yourself. [:)] Any way> > > > > here are> > > > > > the pointers.> > > > > > There was a thread in Vedic-Astrology group that I started and> > > > > > discussed the predicting with Lagna alone for long. Here is the> > link:> > > > > > http://groups. / group/vedic- astrology/ message/68937> > > > > > <http://groups. / group/vedic- astrology/> > message/68937> }> > > > > > Some similar threads happened in this group as well. And in the> > pdf> > > > > > file present inside the folder "Sreenadh" in file section also> > you will> > > > > > find some useful information.> > > > > > Hope this helps.> > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > > Sreenadh> > > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "msbohra62"> > > > > > <msbohra62@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > dear Bohraji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Nobody is interested to share his knowledge about Best> > Ascendant.They> > > > > > > wants to keep their knowledge within himself or herself.Or> > they find> > > > > > > it to waste of the time.As Pathiji have elaborate 6th house> > and many> > > > > > > find it Informative as like Ascendant also will be informative> > for> > > > > > > that our learned member are have to share,but they have other> > > > > > > occupation also.So Waite till then.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> > "msbohra62"> > > > > > > msbohra62@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear All membran,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I would like to know your practical opinion about our basic> > of> > > > > > > > astrology,The Lagana.Some member will feel it waste of time> > but we> > > > > > > > will learn from our experienced and learned members about> > it.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > May i request ,to you all, to share your knowledge and> > experiences> > > > > > > > with others for revive the base of Astrology.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Bohra ji,

Generalisations we have already learnt from You, and can expand on same, with your blessings. But people come to us for predictions in day to day Life.

Now how to predict ? Please teach us this ?

How to predict marriage date ?

How many children ?

When they will be born ?

Whether male or female ?

When one will get job ?

When one will go in hopsital and come out ?

When will ones father die ?

When will one repay his loans and get Loans ?

etc. etc.

regards,

bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises wrote:>> > Dear Bohraji,> > Since you already have the answers for the queries you put up, and> thereafter you teach us the answer, is the reason you probably do not> get any asnwer from us, for your queries since recent times, because at> least I understood, if Pathi ji understood or not, I am not aware, but I> knew you already have the answers for your queries and you wish us to> learn the same, and for me, i do not wish to learn any more before> digesting what I have already learnt, and thus I did not take the> efforts to reply your query about which Lagna is best ?> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > , "msbohra62"> msbohra62@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Bhaskarji and Pathivji,> >> > Maine Ascendant is base line or a printout(Naksa),planets are> > base(Neev) and their position are what you will build.Dasa will> > indicate when you will build.> > So our ancestor have given more strength to Ascendant and lord of> > Ascendant.Moon is planet which related to our mind function or 'Man'> > by this they have calculated the Dasa period.Definitely we must see> > the strength of our mind or 'Man' by Moon Ascendant along with Sun> > Ascendant also.> > The final come out ,which Dasa will benefice or bad decided by Maine> > Ascendant not by Moon Ascendant.We can't dilute the Main Ascendant.> >> > By nature Moon is so speedy and change speedily.How you can write on a> > moving paper,so as base we must have a paper in still position.A> > particular Ascendant rise for two hours in a day and we have 12 house> > to write a chart.Moon rises in a star for 60 Ghati(All most a day) and> > we have 27(Some says more)star,than how will you write a chart by> > taking Moon Ascendant,please don't say by rashi now.For that we must> > have 27 house chart to judge the characteristic of a native> >> > So as per my view Main Ascendant is right to take any chart.> >> > Thanks,> >> > M.S.Bohra> >> >> > , "Bhaskar"> > rajiventerprises@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Pathi ji,> > >> > > Yes. Sort of. Ascendant is the main Pivot on which others are built.> > > The main sring of the watch. The compressor in the fridge or AC.> > >> > > The Ascendant can also be compared to the Maharaani, the first wife> one> > > marries, but remember that sometimes the Maharaani does not bear a> heir,> > > the Patraani does.> > >> > > best wishes,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , venkatachala pathi> > > <pathiav@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > >> > > > Thank you immencely. In otherwords, Ascendant is the 'Main Dish'> and> > > Chandra Lagna is the 'Side Dish' !!!!!!!> > > >> > > > Regards to as ever.> > > >> > > > A.V.Pathi,> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ________________________________> > > > Bhaskar rajiventerprises@> > > > > > > > Monday, December 22, 2008 9:52:53 AM> > > > Re: Which Ascendant is best?> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Shri Pathiji,> > > > You write -> > > > // As such I give priority to recognize the Ascendant over the> Moon> > > sign in starting the inferences on various 'cause and effect' in> reading> > > the charts. //> > > > Of course the Ascendant must get the priority without doubt.> > > > Simply because the ascendant shows what nobody else has got, what> no> > > other person has got, a configuration of planets in his chart which> only> > > few would be having - dependent on the Ascendant degrees.> > > > What about the Moon Chart ?> > > > Moon chart is based on the Moon sign. For 3 degrees 20' which> > > means within span of 13 minutes approximately millions of people> born> > > over the world will have same Ascendant and same Navamsha sign, and> of> > > course same Moon sign .> > > > So we have to search for that special effect in every person, and> not> > > generalised effects. How will special effects be arrived at ?> > > > Moon in every sign stays for 2 1/2 days.> > > > Lagna remains same for 2 hours.> > > > Navamsha sign remains same for about 13 minutes.> > > > But Lagna changes every 4 minutes.> > > > Therefore only the Lagna degrees or the Ascendant degrees will> remain> > > most important for various cause and effects while reading any> chart.> > > Rest all are secondary.> > > > Best wishes.> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, venkatachala> pathi> > > pathiav@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sreenath ji, Bhora ji, Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji and others,> > > > >> > > > > We have centered our discussion to choice between Ascendant and> > > Chandra Lagna : Which is 'best'?.> > > > >> > > > > Ascendant is the main factor as it is designed to point the time> of> > > birth. The whole chart, readings, strength of Planets and their> > > functions, actions and reactions etc. are entirely dependent on the> > > birth time, on a given date and place. Here we have a placement of> the> > > point to indicate the 'birth' among 30 degrees in the house, to the> > > precise degree, when the person was born.> > > > >> > > > > For Chandra Lagna we have two and half Stars referred to in a> house> > > of its occupation, to effect the various convictions from the place> of> > > Moon referred to birth Star in the birth chart. Here we have 13> Degrees> > > and 20 Mts in the Star Zone to find the birth of the person. The> > > influence of Stars on the Moon is the base when we take the birth of> the> > > Natal. So the phase and effects of Moon will differ in the same> house,> > > spread to the space of the star, among the space of the two and a> > > quarter of stars, where the Moon is positioned in a birth chart. To> find> > > the strength of the Moon, we rush to Navamsa postion of the Moon.> > > However, we respect the Moon's position and its influence, when we> > > discuss the Dasa etc.> > > > >> > > > > When, in comparison, we find that the Ascendant house is the> 'common> > > factor' for the influence of various Planets to birth 'time', The> Moon> > > would refer to the day of birth (Nakshathra to be more precise). The> > > other 'validity' to find the strength between the Ascendant and the> Moon> > > are well known to all astrologers.> > > > >> > > > > As such I give priority to recognize the Ascendant over the Moon> > > sign in starting the inferences on various 'cause and effect' in> reading> > > the charts.> > > > >> > > > > However, I do not fail to recognize the points put forth by you> in> > > arriving that there is not 'much' to choose between Ascendant and> Moon> > > in measuring 'strength'.> > > > >> > > > > I wish some could correct my inference.> > > > >> > > > > A.V.Pathi,> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > Bhaskar rajiventerprises@ ...> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > Monday, December 22, 2008 8:14:39 AM> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Which Ascendant is> best?> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > > > Just like Shri Sreenadhji said , we cannot exactly determine and> > > conclude which ascendant is the best , among the dozen given to us.> > > > > Also there is no defnition or measure of scale for being best ,> > > because this differs from person to person what he like , what he> wants> > > from Life etc.> > > > > They say that People born with Leo ascendants are Gods chosen> and> > > lucky, but how can one explain this when Leos can never be lucky in> > > their Love Lives ( Jupiter Lord of 5 as well as 8, so 5th will never> > > work on its own ), or they would be the most prone towards heart> > > attacks. But again here, just one planet if well placed ( Mercury )> can> > > make all the difference to the native, either he will be a very rich> man> > > or a very poor man. Why ? Because Mercury has the portfolio of both> 2nd> > > and 11th. But what about their marriage ? Most of them will have> unhappy> > > marriages. Why ? because the 7th Lord saturn opposes the Ascendant> Lord> > > Sun. Also because the 7th Lord had co-ownership of the 6th too,> which> > > opposes marriage . If saturn is strong then wife will also be strong> ,> > > so is it good or bad ? And if saturn is strong then as natural> karaka> > > the longevity would also be strong. What about Mars ? 4th and 9th .> If> > > strong then education, parents all strong. But if> > > > > weak, then as badhak Lord will it be good or bad ? There are> > > hundreds of such arguments about each Lagna, so those who have time> can> > > discuss about such delicasies.> > > > > In same way you please discuss about other Lagnas and let us> have> > > your conclusions which Lagna You feel is the best.> > > > > regards,> > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "msbohra62"> > > msbohra62@ .> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Bhaskarji and Sreenadhji,> > > > > >> > > > > > I have reply to myself(It's look funny na!) because nobody> have> > > taken> > > > > > a step to comment on my topic for Best Ascendant.> > > > > > It is stimulating action for our other members to take this> topic> > > to> > > > > > reply.> > > > > > We all know ,we have 12 Ascendant in Astrology.Every Ascendant> > > have> > > > > > different characteristic and Bhava lord are represented by> > > different> > > > > > planet.Everything have change in different Ascendant as per> lord> > > of> > > > > > house representation by differ planet.> > > > > >> > > > > > My question is Which Ascendant is best,where all planets give> or> > > > > > become beneficiary to the native.As like Libra Ascendant.Venus> is> > > > > > lagana lord and 8thlord,Mars 2nd and 7th lord,Saturn 4th and> 5th> > > > > > lord,Mercury 9th,12 lord these are beneficiary to Libra.As> like> > > this> > > > > > the maximum planets become benefice in a particular> Ascendant.They> > > > > > create Yog-Karaka by their combination.> > > > > >> > > > > > As Pativji have elaborate for 6th house.I asked for> > > Ascendant,which is> > > > > > best or why?> > > > > >> > > > > > I hope , I am clear about my queries.> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > >> > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sreenadh"> > > > > > sreesog@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > > > > > It is cute to see you responding to yourself. [:)] Any way> > > > > > here are> > > > > > > the pointers.> > > > > > > There was a thread in Vedic-Astrology group that I started> and> > > > > > > discussed the predicting with Lagna alone for long. Here is> the> > > link:> > > > > > > http://groups. / group/vedic- astrology/> message/68937> > > > > > > <http://groups. / group/vedic- astrology/> > > message/68937> }> > > > > > > Some similar threads happened in this group as well. And in> the> > > pdf> > > > > > > file present inside the folder "Sreenadh" in file section> also> > > you will> > > > > > > find some useful information.> > > > > > > Hope this helps.> > > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > > > Sreenadh> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> "msbohra62"> > > > > > > <msbohra62@> wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > dear Bohraji,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Nobody is interested to share his knowledge about Best> > > Ascendant.They> > > > > > > > wants to keep their knowledge within himself or herself.Or> > > they find> > > > > > > > it to waste of the time.As Pathiji have elaborate 6th> house> > > and many> > > > > > > > find it Informative as like Ascendant also will be> informative> > > for> > > > > > > > that our learned member are have to share,but they have> other> > > > > > > > occupation also.So Waite till then.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> > > "msbohra62"> > > > > > > > msbohra62@ wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear All membran,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I would like to know your practical opinion about our> basic> > > of> > > > > > > > > astrology,The Lagana.Some member will feel it waste of> time> > > but we> > > > > > > > > will learn from our experienced and learned members> about> > > it.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > May i request ,to you all, to share your knowledge and> > > experiences> > > > > > > > > with others for revive the base of Astrology.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

dear Bhaskarji,

I am taking your Leo Ascendant.As you have stated Jupiter is 5th and

8th lord,the Mool trikon Rashi is Danush for Jupiter and as trikon

lord it is auspicious for Leo Ascendant.If it is strong than it will

gives lot of money,wealth,good fate and good son.Love partner will

judge by involving 7th lord also,which is Saturn.Saturn believe in

right work as 'Nyayapati' other wise he will punish.Jupiter and Saturn

are both 'Gambhir " planet believed in solid stuff so Leo person have

really good partner.But Leo wants freedom which not possible by his

partner.If Leo person is serious about his love life he have to do

with life partner only or make his love as life partner.

Leo person are aggressive by nature due to Sun is lagana lord and Mars

represent 4th house which is also a aggressive planet,so High Blood

presser is common problem for Leo person,which can lead to Heart

problems.They have so much energy,if consume it to constructive work

than no Blood presser will rise if engage with quarrelsome than result

of Blood presser,It will harm them.

Mercury is 2nd and 11th lord,11th house is malefic and 2nd house is

neutral but Mool Trikon Rashi and Uchch Rashi is in 2nd house so it

will give wealth,good Bank balance,Education if Mercury is strong in

Leo lagana.Many times I observe if a person have Wealth and money he

will not have good education and if person have good education than

have average wealth.

Most of the Leo person have good life partner but Leo person are some

way lusty by nature or more romantic.They are so demanding and

dominating person which can cause some differ with life partner

only.Leo person very much careful about his life partner.So marriage

life is so Gharm-Thanda.It is good for Leo person have strong Saturn

for their family life.If wife will take the final decision it will

mile stone.

Mars as 4th and 9th house lord is Very Yogkaraka for Leo person,if he

will do the property business he will most benefited occupation for

him.Leo as stable lagana,9th house is Badhak as text says but in my

view if Sun is strong than no Badhak will implemented to Leo person.

Venus is 3rd and 10th lord it will make the person so care full about

his look and cloths,they are so fashionable or following some actors

of his choice.If they do some decorative work,Interior work,they will

produce the best than others.

Please let to comment other experience members of the forum on this.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " Bhaskar "

<rajiventerprises wrote:

>

>

> Dear Bohra ji,

>

> Just like Shri Sreenadhji said , we cannot exactly determine and

> conclude which ascendant is the best , among the dozen given to us.

>

> Also there is no defnition or measure of scale for being best , because

> this differs from person to person what he like , what he wants from

> Life etc.

>

> They say that People born with Leo ascendants are Gods chosen and lucky,

> but how can one explain this when Leos can never be lucky in their Love

> Lives ( Jupiter Lord of 5 as well as 8, so 5th will never work on its

> own ), or they would be the most prone towards heart attacks. But again

> here, just one planet if well placed ( Mercury ) can make all the

> difference to the native, either he will be a very rich man or a very

> poor man. Why ? Because Mercury has the portfolio of both 2nd and 11th.

> But what about their marriage ? Most of them will have unhappy

> marriages. Why ? because the 7th Lord saturn opposes the Ascendant Lord

> Sun. Also because the 7th Lord had co-ownership of the 6th too, which

> opposes marriage . If saturn is strong then wife will also be strong ,

> so is it good or bad ? And if saturn is strong then as natural karaka

> the longevity would also be strong. What about Mars ? 4th and 9th . If

> strong then education, parents all strong. But if weak, then as badhak

> Lord will it be good or bad ? There are hundreds of such arguments about

> each Lagna, so those who have time can discuss about such delicasies.

>

> In same way you please discuss about other Lagnas and let us have your

> conclusions which Lagna You feel is the best.

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

, " msbohra62 "

> <msbohra62@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskarji and Sreenadhji,

> >

> > I have reply to myself(It's look funny na!) because nobody have taken

> > a step to comment on my topic for Best Ascendant.

> > It is stimulating action for our other members to take this topic to

> > reply.

> > We all know ,we have 12 Ascendant in Astrology.Every Ascendant have

> > different characteristic and Bhava lord are represented by different

> > planet.Everything have change in different Ascendant as per lord of

> > house representation by differ planet.

> >

> > My question is Which Ascendant is best,where all planets give or

> > become beneficiary to the native.As like Libra Ascendant.Venus is

> > lagana lord and 8thlord,Mars 2nd and 7th lord,Saturn 4th and 5th

> > lord,Mercury 9th,12 lord these are beneficiary to Libra.As like this

> > the maximum planets become benefice in a particular Ascendant.They

> > create Yog-Karaka by their combination.

> >

> > As Pativji have elaborate for 6th house.I asked for Ascendant,which is

> > best or why?

> >

> > I hope , I am clear about my queries.

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Sreenadh "

> > sreesog@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bohra ji,

> > > It is cute to see you responding to yourself. [:)] Any way

> > here are

> > > the pointers.

> > > There was a thread in Vedic-Astrology group that I started and

> > > discussed the predicting with Lagna alone for long. Here is the

> link:

> > > vedic astrology/message/68937

> > > <vedic astrology/message/68937> }

> > > Some similar threads happened in this group as well. And in the pdf

> > > file present inside the folder " Sreenadh " in file section also you

> will

> > > find some useful information.

> > > Hope this helps.

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > , " msbohra62 "

> > > <msbohra62@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > dear Bohraji,

> > > >

> > > > Nobody is interested to share his knowledge about Best

> Ascendant.They

> > > > wants to keep their knowledge within himself or herself.Or they

> find

> > > > it to waste of the time.As Pathiji have elaborate 6th house and

> many

> > > > find it Informative as like Ascendant also will be informative for

> > > > that our learned member are have to share,but they have other

> > > > occupation also.So Waite till then.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks,

> > > >

> > > > M.S.Bohra

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " msbohra62 "

> > > > msbohra62@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear All membran,

> > > > >

> > > > > I would like to know your practical opinion about our basic of

> > > > > astrology,The Lagana.Some member will feel it waste of time but

> we

> > > > > will learn from our experienced and learned members about it.

> > > > >

> > > > > May i request ,to you all, to share your knowledge and

> experiences

> > > > > with others for revive the base of Astrology.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks,

> > > > >

> > > > > M.S.Bohra

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskarji,

I am not teaching any body,I want to learn from learned astrologer of

this forum,Because so many experience person including you are active

in this forum.I have just rise the quarries which comes in my mind to

read some where for Libra person " Jise Dushman Bhi Dena Chahe Uske

Bhagy Ka Kya Kehna " .I thought what is the reason to right it for Libra

Ascendant.So I have put this question in front of this forum.If you

feel any generalisation behind it,take it in general.

All the question you have mention are the important to every

astrologer.My question are general but basics of any astrologer.If we

can learn by other experiences what is harm in it.I don;t know ,why

the a Astrologer have written,as above, about Libra person.

If you have any answer than please share it.

Thanks for aggressive replies.

M.S.Bohra

, " Bhaskar "

<rajiventerprises wrote:

>

>

> Dear Bohra ji,

>

> Generalisations we have already learnt from You, and can expand on same,

> with your blessings. But people come to us for predictions in day to day

> Life.

>

> Now how to predict ? Please teach us this ?

>

> How to predict marriage date ?

>

> How many children ?

>

> When they will be born ?

>

> Whether male or female ?

>

> When one will get job ?

>

> When one will go in hopsital and come out ?

>

> When will ones father die ?

>

> When will one repay his loans and get Loans ?

>

> etc. etc.

>

> regards,

>

> bhaskar.

>

>

, " Bhaskar "

> <rajiventerprises@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Bohraji,

> >

> > Since you already have the answers for the queries you put up, and

> > thereafter you teach us the answer, is the reason you probably do not

> > get any asnwer from us, for your queries since recent times, because

> at

> > least I understood, if Pathi ji understood or not, I am not aware, but

> I

> > knew you already have the answers for your queries and you wish us to

> > learn the same, and for me, i do not wish to learn any more before

> > digesting what I have already learnt, and thus I did not take the

> > efforts to reply your query about which Lagna is best ?

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > , " msbohra62 "

> > msbohra62@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskarji and Pathivji,

> > >

> > > Maine Ascendant is base line or a printout(Naksa),planets are

> > > base(Neev) and their position are what you will build.Dasa will

> > > indicate when you will build.

> > > So our ancestor have given more strength to Ascendant and lord of

> > > Ascendant.Moon is planet which related to our mind function or 'Man'

> > > by this they have calculated the Dasa period.Definitely we must see

> > > the strength of our mind or 'Man' by Moon Ascendant along with Sun

> > > Ascendant also.

> > > The final come out ,which Dasa will benefice or bad decided by Maine

> > > Ascendant not by Moon Ascendant.We can't dilute the Main Ascendant.

> > >

> > > By nature Moon is so speedy and change speedily.How you can write on

> a

> > > moving paper,so as base we must have a paper in still position.A

> > > particular Ascendant rise for two hours in a day and we have 12

> house

> > > to write a chart.Moon rises in a star for 60 Ghati(All most a day)

> and

> > > we have 27(Some says more)star,than how will you write a chart by

> > > taking Moon Ascendant,please don't say by rashi now.For that we must

> > > have 27 house chart to judge the characteristic of a native

> > >

> > > So as per my view Main Ascendant is right to take any chart.

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > >

> > > M.S.Bohra

> > >

> > >

> > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > rajiventerprises@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Pathi ji,

> > > >

> > > > Yes. Sort of. Ascendant is the main Pivot on which others are

> built.

> > > > The main sring of the watch. The compressor in the fridge or AC.

> > > >

> > > > The Ascendant can also be compared to the Maharaani, the first

> wife

> > one

> > > > marries, but remember that sometimes the Maharaani does not bear a

> > heir,

> > > > the Patraani does.

> > > >

> > > > best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , venkatachala

> pathi

> > > > <pathiav@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank you immencely. In otherwords, Ascendant is the 'Main Dish'

> > and

> > > > Chandra Lagna is the 'Side Dish' !!!!!!!

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards to as ever.

> > > > >

> > > > > A.V.Pathi,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ________________________________

> > > > > Bhaskar rajiventerprises@

> > > > >

> > > > > Monday, December 22, 2008 9:52:53 AM

> > > > > Re: Which Ascendant is best?

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Shri Pathiji,

> > > > > You write -

> > > > > // As such I give priority to recognize the Ascendant over the

> > Moon

> > > > sign in starting the inferences on various 'cause and effect' in

> > reading

> > > > the charts. //

> > > > > Of course the Ascendant must get the priority without doubt.

> > > > > Simply because the ascendant shows what nobody else has got,

> what

> > no

> > > > other person has got, a configuration of planets in his chart

> which

> > only

> > > > few would be having - dependent on the Ascendant degrees.

> > > > > What about the Moon Chart ?

> > > > > Moon chart is based on the Moon sign. For 3 degrees 20' which

> > > > means within span of 13 minutes approximately millions of people

> > born

> > > > over the world will have same Ascendant and same Navamsha sign,

> and

> > of

> > > > course same Moon sign .

> > > > > So we have to search for that special effect in every person,

> and

> > not

> > > > generalised effects. How will special effects be arrived at ?

> > > > > Moon in every sign stays for 2 1/2 days.

> > > > > Lagna remains same for 2 hours.

> > > > > Navamsha sign remains same for about 13 minutes.

> > > > > But Lagna changes every 4 minutes.

> > > > > Therefore only the Lagna degrees or the Ascendant degrees will

> > remain

> > > > most important for various cause and effects while reading any

> > chart.

> > > > Rest all are secondary.

> > > > > Best wishes.

> > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, venkatachala

> > pathi

> > > > pathiav@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Sreenath ji, Bhora ji, Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji and others,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We have centered our discussion to choice between Ascendant

> and

> > > > Chandra Lagna : Which is 'best'?.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ascendant is the main factor as it is designed to point the

> time

> > of

> > > > birth. The whole chart, readings, strength of Planets and their

> > > > functions, actions and reactions etc. are entirely dependent on

> the

> > > > birth time, on a given date and place. Here we have a placement of

> > the

> > > > point to indicate the 'birth' among 30 degrees in the house, to

> the

> > > > precise degree, when the person was born.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > For Chandra Lagna we have two and half Stars referred to in a

> > house

> > > > of its occupation, to effect the various convictions from the

> place

> > of

> > > > Moon referred to birth Star in the birth chart. Here we have 13

> > Degrees

> > > > and 20 Mts in the Star Zone to find the birth of the person. The

> > > > influence of Stars on the Moon is the base when we take the birth

> of

> > the

> > > > Natal. So the phase and effects of Moon will differ in the same

> > house,

> > > > spread to the space of the star, among the space of the two and a

> > > > quarter of stars, where the Moon is positioned in a birth chart.

> To

> > find

> > > > the strength of the Moon, we rush to Navamsa postion of the Moon.

> > > > However, we respect the Moon's position and its influence, when we

> > > > discuss the Dasa etc.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > When, in comparison, we find that the Ascendant house is the

> > 'common

> > > > factor' for the influence of various Planets to birth 'time', The

> > Moon

> > > > would refer to the day of birth (Nakshathra to be more precise).

> The

> > > > other 'validity' to find the strength between the Ascendant and

> the

> > Moon

> > > > are well known to all astrologers.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As such I give priority to recognize the Ascendant over the

> Moon

> > > > sign in starting the inferences on various 'cause and effect' in

> > reading

> > > > the charts.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > However, I do not fail to recognize the points put forth by

> you

> > in

> > > > arriving that there is not 'much' to choose between Ascendant and

> > Moon

> > > > in measuring 'strength'.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I wish some could correct my inference.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > A.V.Pathi,

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > > Bhaskar rajiventerprises@ ...

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > > Monday, December 22, 2008 8:14:39 AM

> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Which Ascendant is

> > best?

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Bohra ji,

> > > > > > Just like Shri Sreenadhji said , we cannot exactly determine

> and

> > > > conclude which ascendant is the best , among the dozen given to

> us.

> > > > > > Also there is no defnition or measure of scale for being best

> ,

> > > > because this differs from person to person what he like , what he

> > wants

> > > > from Life etc.

> > > > > > They say that People born with Leo ascendants are Gods chosen

> > and

> > > > lucky, but how can one explain this when Leos can never be lucky

> in

> > > > their Love Lives ( Jupiter Lord of 5 as well as 8, so 5th will

> never

> > > > work on its own ), or they would be the most prone towards heart

> > > > attacks. But again here, just one planet if well placed ( Mercury

> )

> > can

> > > > make all the difference to the native, either he will be a very

> rich

> > man

> > > > or a very poor man. Why ? Because Mercury has the portfolio of

> both

> > 2nd

> > > > and 11th. But what about their marriage ? Most of them will have

> > unhappy

> > > > marriages. Why ? because the 7th Lord saturn opposes the Ascendant

> > Lord

> > > > Sun. Also because the 7th Lord had co-ownership of the 6th too,

> > which

> > > > opposes marriage . If saturn is strong then wife will also be

> strong

> > ,

> > > > so is it good or bad ? And if saturn is strong then as natural

> > karaka

> > > > the longevity would also be strong. What about Mars ? 4th and 9th

> .

> > If

> > > > strong then education, parents all strong. But if

> > > > > > weak, then as badhak Lord will it be good or bad ? There are

> > > > hundreds of such arguments about each Lagna, so those who have

> time

> > can

> > > > discuss about such delicasies.

> > > > > > In same way you please discuss about other Lagnas and let us

> > have

> > > > your conclusions which Lagna You feel is the best.

> > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> " msbohra62 "

> > > > msbohra62@ .> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Bhaskarji and Sreenadhji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I have reply to myself(It's look funny na!) because nobody

> > have

> > > > taken

> > > > > > > a step to comment on my topic for Best Ascendant.

> > > > > > > It is stimulating action for our other members to take this

> > topic

> > > > to

> > > > > > > reply.

> > > > > > > We all know ,we have 12 Ascendant in Astrology.Every

> Ascendant

> > > > have

> > > > > > > different characteristic and Bhava lord are represented by

> > > > different

> > > > > > > planet.Everything have change in different Ascendant as per

> > lord

> > > > of

> > > > > > > house representation by differ planet.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > My question is Which Ascendant is best,where all planets

> give

> > or

> > > > > > > become beneficiary to the native.As like Libra

> Ascendant.Venus

> > is

> > > > > > > lagana lord and 8thlord,Mars 2nd and 7th lord,Saturn 4th and

> > 5th

> > > > > > > lord,Mercury 9th,12 lord these are beneficiary to Libra.As

> > like

> > > > this

> > > > > > > the maximum planets become benefice in a particular

> > Ascendant.They

> > > > > > > create Yog-Karaka by their combination.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > As Pativji have elaborate for 6th house.I asked for

> > > > Ascendant,which is

> > > > > > > best or why?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I hope , I am clear about my queries.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thanks,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > M.S.Bohra

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> " Sreenadh "

> > > > > > > sreesog@ wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Bohra ji,

> > > > > > > > It is cute to see you responding to yourself. [:)] Any way

> > > > > > > here are

> > > > > > > > the pointers.

> > > > > > > > There was a thread in Vedic-Astrology group that I started

> > and

> > > > > > > > discussed the predicting with Lagna alone for long. Here

> is

> > the

> > > > link:

> > > > > > > > http://groups. / group/vedic- astrology/

> > message/68937

> > > > > > > > <http://groups. / group/vedic- astrology/

> > > > message/68937> }

> > > > > > > > Some similar threads happened in this group as well. And

> in

> > the

> > > > pdf

> > > > > > > > file present inside the folder " Sreenadh " in file section

> > also

> > > > you will

> > > > > > > > find some useful information.

> > > > > > > > Hope this helps.

> > > > > > > > Love and regards,

> > > > > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > " msbohra62 "

> > > > > > > > <msbohra62@> wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > dear Bohraji,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Nobody is interested to share his knowledge about Best

> > > > Ascendant.They

> > > > > > > > > wants to keep their knowledge within himself or

> herself.Or

> > > > they find

> > > > > > > > > it to waste of the time.As Pathiji have elaborate 6th

> > house

> > > > and many

> > > > > > > > > find it Informative as like Ascendant also will be

> > informative

> > > > for

> > > > > > > > > that our learned member are have to share,but they have

> > other

> > > > > > > > > occupation also.So Waite till then.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Thanks,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > M.S.Bohra

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > > > " msbohra62 "

> > > > > > > > > msbohra62@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dear All membran,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I would like to know your practical opinion about our

> > basic

> > > > of

> > > > > > > > > > astrology,The Lagana.Some member will feel it waste of

> > time

> > > > but we

> > > > > > > > > > will learn from our experienced and learned members

> > about

> > > > it.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > May i request ,to you all, to share your knowledge and

> > > > experiences

> > > > > > > > > > with others for revive the base of Astrology.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Thanks,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > M.S.Bohra

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Neelamji,

I like your joke!!failed to understand.

You have stated a Libra person episod,that time a line came in my mind

for Libra person which I have read some where.I have stated in reply

to Bhakarji.

I have put this quarries to the forum about " Best Ascendant " .If somany

things can be predict for a perticular house of a chart than why not

for a Ascendant.

In other way which sign as Ascendant lord is best and why?

Learning is continouse process,if you learn something new it is

achivement.If most of members feel it is waste of time to comment on

this topic,it's also something learning lesson for me.

If you feel the same,please don't take it further.Just put your energy

for other topic.

Thanks for cat's joke!!

M.S.Bohra

, " neelam gupta "

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Bohra ji,

>

> //You have differentiate the best Car's on the basis of Ascendant.How

> can you comes to this conclusion,Just by Ascendant!//

>

> That was just a joke!!! I thought you'll understand. And when we are

joking,

> why not joke about the best things.

>

> //In this regard my question is which Ascendant you find most benefice

> to a native/Just forget planetary position and other factors,you have

> gone through so many chart,just say which Ascendant people are getting

> best in common.You have to predict by only Ascendant, no any planetary

> position.//

>

> I still can't figure out how and why should this be categorised? As

I said

> in my previous mail, what are the parameters for benefic/malefic and

who is

> judging?

> I don't understand what you mean by 'best in common'. Best

> house/parents/wife/children/money? or all? or the best is one who

doesn't

> have anything yet is blissfully happy?

> What is the purpose of this exercise and what are we trying to

achieve? I

> don't understand with my little sense.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Dear members,

The question - Which is the best Ascendant - is itself wrong. Just as beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, similarly, this question of ascendant. If the sages have given us 12 Zodaic Signs/Ascendants, surely they have its strong reasons and for earth to sustain it requires all of them in certain proportions. Aries - the mother force of change, Taurus-An artist dreaming in day light, Gemini- A restless creative person working on ideas, Cancer- A thinker, Leo - An administrator, Virgo-An analytical yet critical forensic person...etc....

An old anecdote:

//Five surgeons were taking a coffee break and discussing their work.

The first said, "I think accountants are the easiest to operate on. You open them up and everything inside is numbered." The second said, "I think librarians are the easiest to operate on. You open them up and everything inside is in alphabetical order." The Third said, "I like to operate on electricians. You open them up and everything inside is color-coded." The fourth one said, "I like to operate on lawyers. They're heartless, spineless, gutless, and their heads and their butts are interchangeable." Fifth surgeon said, "I like Engineers...they always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end..."// { Note: Perceptions differ based on one's knowledge and experience}.

We often see senseless polls - Who is the best Actor / Cricketer / Soccerer /...etc.. which are nothing but time pass idling discussions without any utility. In short they are absurd questions.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Dear Bohraji,

I do not criticize your thoughts about the " best lagna " . Astrology is

a vast subject, it is completly open for research. Your observation

on Libra lagna native not being the eldest may also be true. There

are several such riders. To name a few

a person born in Satabisha nakshatra cannot have a younger sibling of

the opposite sex. (So here are we talking about best nakshatra?)

For a dhanus rashi (not lagna) native, the mars dasha will give a

surgery, atleast a minor. Now this highlights the importance of moon

lagna.(which is the best moon sign?)

These observed dictums were followed by astrologers of my parampara.

They were all 95% accurate in predictions.

Please carry on with your research, you may find so many things. A

lot of times, astrologers develop their skills by researching on

their own.

Regards,

bhagavathi

Dear Sreeramji,

//Note: Perceptions differ based on one's knowledge and experience}.//

You are absolutely right.Contradictory you have stated :-

//The question - Which is the best Ascendant - is itself wrong.//

Which is right upper one or below one.

When we talk about singer we say 'Lataji' is best.

When we talk about Actor we say 'Amitabh' is best or Dilip Kumar is best.

When we talk about Cricketer we say 'Sachin' is best or some say for

other.

We all have our Good,Better and Best.We also have the reason behind it

to chose,which is good ,better or best.

As like my question,every body have the reason behind his answer.I

will never say 'you are wrong or your answer is absurd !'.Every body

have their 'Perceptions' and as you stated 'based on one's knowledge

and experience'.I have very little knowledge,I am learning from

learned person as like you.

May be I am wrong to ask about the best Ascendant.One simple question

comes in the mind 'Jwaharlal Nehru,Indira Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi,what

are the similarity in all of three?They rule The India.

What is the common factor we see,as a Astrologer,in all of three?

This common factor insist to think or search something as common for

Astrological point of view,which will helpful for our Astrological

knowledge.

If you say Leo Ascendant is best because they aggressive and dominate

others,you have your own reason,you like to dominate by others or what

ever reason behind it.But I can't say you are wrong.

Why you say this particular planet is YOG-Karka for the particular

Ascendant?How you predict the particular Dasa is bad or good?Every

Ascendant have their good and bad,which reflect in planetary

combination and by Dasa period.Than I can't ask about which Ascendant

have maximum planets as benefice which will produce the maximum best

result in their Dasa period to the native.It like to say you absurd,we

have MD-AD-PD-PD by ruling these 9 planets which will decide bad or

good in particular Ascendant.

My question was so simple and for wish to learning more for that I am

here.I am not here for dominating or leading other.I am not

professional Astrologer,it is mu hobby.As I assume,This forum is for

exchanging the knowledge,learning new abut astrology not for

professional benefits.

Thanks to read my long post.

M.S.Bohra

dear sreeramji,

I never say Libra person can't be elder,I said most of the time i

observe.I have just given an example base on my observation for Libra

person.I am not stating the astrological rule.Just point out one point

,you may observe it on Libra person.We know European have Libra

qualities as I have stated in the one post to Neelamji.

A day have 12 Ascendant and a Ascendant have two hours time to rises

in the sky,in all over the world.It is not possible to born the

maximum child at particular time period.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra