IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Bhava Chalit - Part 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bhava Chalit

Bhava Chalit is the extension of the Natal Chart, and must certainly be looked into,

to confirm the Yogas and good placements available in the natal chart.

How to use it ?

Many times we find that the 2nd Lord is placed in the 11th house, or the 11th house Lord is itself placed in the 11th in the Natal chart, which should mean great Dhan Yogas, par excellence, but in actual Life the native lives in penury . Why this happens ? The answer will be revealed in the Bhava chalit Chart. If this Planet has moved from its 11th house position in the natal chart, to either the 12th house or the 10th house in the Bhava chalit, then you have got the answer. Naturally the effects would be opposite to the 11th house effects.

Same with Panch Mahapurusha Yogas, and Gajkesari Yogas etc. They should all be confirmed from the Bhava Chalit chart, in order to understand that they would show their effects.

I can write hundred pages on this, but the practical application, I hope is understood with the above.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises wrote:>> > Dear Chiranjiv ji,> > I like your views on my views of Bombay.> > Now coming to Chart reading, there are many expert astrologers in remote> corners of India, in villages or cities, who may not be educated in> English, but would otherwise look at the Janma Kundli , Chandra> Kundli,and immediately foretell the results of the planets, within> minutes, which may be strikingly true. ( Such people are very strong in> traditional academics and shlokas coming down from forefathers, to them,> with ful knowledge of their applications )> > The common folks who may be educated otherwise, may spend hours and> hours and days and months on a chart, but may not necessarily reach even> near the truth. The majority of the astrologers form part of this> section, in India, as of today.> > Then there are others who watch the Natal Chart, The Navamsha, use> Parashari, Jamini, Vimsottari, Nadi, or transits, and blurt out the> predictions which may be largely accurate. A big section of the> intelellectual and serious class of astrologers, falls in this category.> > Next there is one class of particular Learned traditional astrologers ,> which you may find even today in the elderly Gujarati astrologers , or> those who have done their study well from actual Jyotish Gurus. The KP> astrologers fall in this category. These people will never predict> withour referring either the Parashari Bhava Chalit ( Traditional ) or> the KP Bhava Chalit ( Placcidus ).> > I will write more about this in my next and concluding part of this> posting. ( Probably tonight, I have to finish some other pending> assignments on hand ).> > regards,> > bhaskar.> > > > > , chiranjiv mehta> vchiranjiv@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskaranji,> > Please give a brief writeup on the Chalit & Bahva Chalit concept and> when it should be give precedence over the BirthChart or the> ChandraLagna chart.> > About your views on the Mumbai situation, the following points come to> mind;> > Human being is such an animal that -> > If there are only 2 -they will fight.> > If only 3, there will be politics.> > If 4 they will have groupism ( on basis of religion, caste creed or> gender )> > If 5, they require UN.> > Â> > BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO MAKE.> > Â> > Thanks & Regards> > Â> > Chiranjiv Mehta> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

Thanks for the post. So is the Bhava Chalit used only to reconfirm or negate the natal chart ? Or does it have a place of its own for knowing the Jataka.

Is it then important to see the Bhava Chalit + The Sudershan Chakra ( Natal Asc + Moon Asc + Sun Asc ) ?

And what is difference between mere Chalit & Bhava Chalit ?

Too many questions, but u may answer in brief.

Thanks & Regards

Chiranjiv Mehta --- On Wed, 22/10/08, Bhaskar <rajiventerprises wrote:

Bhaskar <rajiventerprises Bhava Chalit - Part 2 Date: Wednesday, 22 October, 2008, 11:05 PM

Bhava Chalit

Bhava Chalit is the extension of the Natal Chart, and must certainly be looked into,

How to use it ?

Many times we find that the 2nd Lord is placed in the 11th house, or the 11th house Lord is itself placed in the 11th in the Natal chart, which should mean great Dhan Yogas, par excellence, but in actual Life the native lives in penury . Why this happens ? The answer will be revealed in the Bhava chalit Chart. If this Planet has moved from its 11th house position in the natal chart, to either the 12th house or the 10th house in the Bhava chalit, then you have got the answer. Naturally the effects would be opposite to the 11th house effects.

Same with Panch Mahapurusha Yogas, and Gajkesari Yogas etc. They should all be confirmed from the Bhava Chalit chart, in order to understand that they would show their effects.

I can write hundred pages on this, but the practical application, I hope is understood with the above.

regards,

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Chiranjiv ji,> > I like your views on my views of Bombay.> > Now coming to Chart reading, there are many expert astrologers in remote> corners of India, in villages or cities, who may not be educated in> English, but would otherwise look at the Janma Kundli , Chandra> Kundli,and immediately foretell the results of the planets, within> minutes, which may be strikingly true. ( Such people are very strong in> traditional academics and shlokas coming down from forefathers, to them,> with ful knowledge of their applications )> > The common folks who may be educated otherwise, may spend hours and> hours and days and months on a chart, but may not necessarily reach even> near the truth. The majority of the astrologers form part

of this> section, in India, as of today.> > Then there are others who watch the Natal Chart, The Navamsha, use> Parashari, Jamini, Vimsottari, Nadi, or transits, and blurt out the> predictions which may be largely accurate. A big section of the> intelellectual and serious class of astrologers, falls in this category.> > Next there is one class of particular Learned traditional astrologers ,> which you may find even today in the elderly Gujarati astrologers , or> those who have done their study well from actual Jyotish Gurus.. The KP> astrologers fall in this category. These people will never predict> withour referring either the Parashari Bhava Chalit ( Traditional ) or> the KP Bhava Chalit ( Placcidus ).> > I will write more about this in my next and concluding part of this> posting. ( Probably tonight, I have to finish some other

pending> assignments on hand ).> > regards,> > bhaskar.> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv mehta> vchiranjiv@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskaranji,> > Please give a brief writeup on the Chalit & Bahva Chalit concept and> when it should be give precedence over the BirthChart or the> ChandraLagna chart.> > About your views on the Mumbai situation, the following points come to> mind;> > Human being is such an animal that -> > If there are only 2 -they will fight.> > If only 3, there will be politics.> > If 4 they will have groupism ( on basis of religion, caste creed or> gender )> > If 5, they require UN.> > Â> > BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO MAKE.> > Â> > Thanks & Regards> >

Â> > Chiranjiv Mehta> >>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar,

I appreciate your approach for the analysis of the chart. I agree with you that the yoga and placement of the planet should be confirmed from Bhava chalit chart and the strength of the planet should be confirmed from navamsha chart.

Love and regards.--- On Wed, 10/22/08, Bhaskar <rajiventerprises wrote:

Bhaskar <rajiventerprises Bhava Chalit - Part 2 Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 11:05 PM

Bhava Chalit

How to use it ?

regards,

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Chiranjiv ji,> > I like your views on my views of Bombay.> > Now coming to Chart reading, there are many expert astrologers in remote> corners of India, in villages or cities, who may not be educated in> English, but would otherwise look at the Janma Kundli , Chandra> Kundli,and immediately foretell the results of the planets, within> minutes, which may be strikingly true. ( Such people are very strong in> traditional academics and shlokas coming down from forefathers, to them,> with ful knowledge of their applications )> > The common folks who may be educated otherwise, may spend hours and> hours and days and months on a chart, but may not necessarily reach even> near the truth. The majority of the astrologers form part

of this> section, in India, as of today.> > Then there are others who watch the Natal Chart, The Navamsha, use> Parashari, Jamini, Vimsottari, Nadi, or transits, and blurt out the> predictions which may be largely accurate. A big section of the> intelellectual and serious class of astrologers, falls in this category.> > Next there is one class of particular Learned traditional astrologers ,> which you may find even today in the elderly Gujarati astrologers , or> those who have done their study well from actual Jyotish Gurus. The KP> astrologers fall in this category. These people will never predict> withour referring either the Parashari Bhava Chalit ( Traditional ) or> the KP Bhava Chalit ( Placcidus ).> > I will write more about this in my next and concluding part of this> posting. ( Probably tonight, I have to finish some other

pending> assignments on hand ).> > regards,> > bhaskar.> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv mehta> vchiranjiv@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskaranji,> > Please give a brief writeup on the Chalit & Bahva Chalit concept and> when it should be give precedence over the BirthChart or the> ChandraLagna chart.> > About your views on the Mumbai situation, the following points come to> mind;> > Human being is such an animal that -> > If there are only 2 -they will fight.> > If only 3, there will be politics.> > If 4 they will have groupism ( on basis of religion, caste creed or> gender )> > If 5, they require UN.> > Â> > BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO MAKE.> > Â> > Thanks & Regards> >

Â> > Chiranjiv Mehta> >>

Guest guest

Dear Chiranjivji,

Yes , the Bhava Chalit is used to re-confirm a positivity or see whether

the positivity in the natal chart is negated in actual.

It does not have any place of its own, and cannot be, and must not be

seen without the Original Natal Chart. Because the signs do not change

in the Bhava Chalit chart, only the houses change.

Chalit, Bhava Chalit, Bhava kundli , Cuspal Chart, Cuspal Positions, all

fall in the same category.

Bhava chalita has to be seen in isolation with the Natal Chart, and not

with the Sudarshan chakra.

Sudarshan Chakra is basically to see which house/planet is basically

afflicted, and whether it is afflcited from all the 3 points as Lagna.

For instance if the 7th house is afflicted in the Natal chart, then is

it also afflicted from the Chandra kundli or the Surya kundli ? If so,

then that person must never expect happiness from marriage Life or

partnerships. But if afflicted only in 2 kundlis then it is less worse,

and if afflicted only in the natal chart, then probably he is like most

common men around, so must not have grave cause for concern.

Bhava Chalit is meant mostly to know, what house effects a Planet will

actually give in real Life. But of course in KP we hav mny usesfor the

Bhava Chalit.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, chiranjiv mehta

<vchiranjiv wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

> Thanks for the post. So is the Bhava Chalit used only to

reconfirm or negate the natal chart ? Or does it have a place of

its own for knowing the Jataka.

> Is it then important to see the Bhava Chalit + The Sudershan Chakra

(Â Natal Asc + Moon Asc + Sun Asc ) ?

> And what is difference between mere Chalit & Bhava Chalit ?

> Too many questions, but u may answer in brief.

> Â

> Thanks & Regards

> Â

> Chiranjiv MehtaÂ

>

> --- On Wed, 22/10/08, Bhaskar rajiventerprises wrote:

>

> Bhaskar rajiventerprises

> Bhava Chalit - Part 2

>

> Wednesday, 22 October, 2008, 11:05 PM

>

Bhava Chalit

> Bhava Chalit is the extension of the Natal Chart, and must certainly

be looked into,

> to confirm the Yogas and good placements available in the natal chart.

> Â

> How to use it ?

> Â

> Many times we find that the 2nd Lord is placed in the 11th house, or

the 11th house Lord is itself placed in the 11th in the Natal chart,

which should mean great Dhan Yogas, par excellence, but in actual Life

the native lives in penury . Why this happens ? The answer will be

revealed in the Bhava chalit Chart. If this Planet has moved from its

11th house position in the natal chart, to either the 12th house or the

10th house in the Bhava chalit, then you have got the answer. Naturally

the effects would be opposite to the 11th house effects. Â

> Â

> Same with Panch Mahapurusha Yogas, and Gajkesari Yogas etc. They

should all be confirmed from the Bhava Chalit chart, in order to

understand that they would show their effects.

> Â

> I can write hundred pages on this, but the practical application, I

hope is understood with the above.

> Â

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

> Â

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

<rajiventerprises@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Chiranjiv ji,

> >

> > I like your views on my views of Bombay.

> >

> > Now coming to Chart reading, there are many expert astrologers in

remote

> > corners of India, in villages or cities, who may not be educated in

> > English, but would otherwise look at the Janma Kundli , Chandra

> > Kundli,and immediately foretell the results of the planets, within

> > minutes, which may be strikingly true. ( Such people are very strong

in

> > traditional academics and shlokas coming down from forefathers, to

them,

> > with ful knowledge of their applications )

> >

> > The common folks who may be educated otherwise, may spend hours and

> > hours and days and months on a chart, but may not necessarily reach

even

> > near the truth. The majority of the astrologers form part of this

> > section, in India, as of today.

> >

> > Then there are others who watch the Natal Chart, The Navamsha, use

> > Parashari, Jamini, Vimsottari, Nadi, or transits, and blurt out the

> > predictions which may be largely accurate. A big section of the

> > intelellectual and serious class of astrologers, falls in this

category.

> >

> > Next there is one class of particular Learned traditional

astrologers ,

> > which you may find even today in the elderly Gujarati astrologers ,

or

> > those who have done their study well from actual Jyotish Gurus. The

KP

> > astrologers fall in this category. These people will never predict

> > withour referring either the Parashari Bhava Chalit ( Traditional )

or

> > the KP Bhava Chalit ( Placcidus ).

> >

> > I will write more about this in my next and concluding part of this

> > posting. ( Probably tonight, I have to finish some other pending

> > assignments on hand ).

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv mehta

> > vchiranjiv@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskaranji,

> > > Please give a brief writeup on the Chalit & Bahva Chalit concept

and

> > when it should be give precedence over the BirthChart or the

> > ChandraLagna chart.

> > > About your views on the Mumbai situation, the following points

come to

> > mind;

> > > Human being is such an animal that -

> > > If there are only 2 -they will fight.

> > > If only 3, there will be politics.

> > > If 4 they will have groupism ( on basis of religion, caste creed

or

> > gender )

> > > If 5, they require UN.

> > > Â

> > > BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO MAKE.

> > > Â

> > > Thanks & Regards

> > > Â

> > > Chiranjiv Mehta

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Guest guest

As Shri Kursijaji mentioned,

The Navamsha chart is also not to be ignore by the traditional

astrologer, if he is into serious chart reading. Because the Navamsha

chart gives the real clues how the planet will behave, and in what

areas, and how it will give results. The area of 3.20 degrees given to a

planet as per constellation ownership, is all what astrology is about,

and not just which planet in which house or sign ? Such astrology is

never going to work. We Indians are pioneers in actual astrology only

because we have the knowledge of the Nakhatras. The transit of the

planets in day to day over the Navamsha areas and positions of the

planets are the actual key to day to day astrology. Becaue the Natal

chart is already made. The Tajmahal is already made. If You want to see

Mumtaz begum where she was in that era, then you have to go to the

Tajmahal in Agra to see it. But if you wish to know where is Mumtaz

begum today, and how is she faring, then you must have other techniques

like Yoga, or Meditation to know the same, because in the Taj mahal she

is no more in essence. Same way the transits in constellations are to be

seen if one has to know about day to day problems, and events, keeping

the natal chart and positions in mind.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, chiranjiv mehta

<vchiranjiv wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

> Thanks for the post. So is the Bhava Chalit used only to

reconfirm or negate the natal chart ? Or does it have a place of

its own for knowing the Jataka.

> Is it then important to see the Bhava Chalit + The Sudershan Chakra

(Â Natal Asc + Moon Asc + Sun Asc ) ?

> And what is difference between mere Chalit & Bhava Chalit ?

> Too many questions, but u may answer in brief.

> Â

> Thanks & Regards

> Â

> Chiranjiv MehtaÂ

>

> --- On Wed, 22/10/08, Bhaskar rajiventerprises wrote:

>

> Bhava Chalit - Part 2

>

> Wednesday, 22 October, 2008, 11:05 PM

>

Bhava Chalit

> Bhava Chalit is the extension of the Natal Chart, and must certainly

be looked into,

> to confirm the Yogas and good placements available in the natal chart.

> Â

> How to use it ?

> Â

> Many times we find that the 2nd Lord is placed in the 11th house, or

the 11th house Lord is itself placed in the 11th in the Natal chart,

which should mean great Dhan Yogas, par excellence, but in actual Life

the native lives in penury . Why this happens ? The answer will be

revealed in the Bhava chalit Chart. If this Planet has moved from its

11th house position in the natal chart, to either the 12th house or the

10th house in the Bhava chalit, then you have got the answer. Naturally

the effects would be opposite to the 11th house effects. Â

> Â

> Same with Panch Mahapurusha Yogas, and Gajkesari Yogas etc. They

should all be confirmed from the Bhava Chalit chart, in order to

understand that they would show their effects.

> Â

> I can write hundred pages on this, but the practical application, I

hope is understood with the above.

> Â

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

> Â

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

<rajiventerprises@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Chiranjiv ji,

> >

> > I like your views on my views of Bombay.

> >

> > Now coming to Chart reading, there are many expert astrologers in

remote

> > corners of India, in villages or cities, who may not be educated in

> > English, but would otherwise look at the Janma Kundli , Chandra

> > Kundli,and immediately foretell the results of the planets, within

> > minutes, which may be strikingly true. ( Such people are very strong

in

> > traditional academics and shlokas coming down from forefathers, to

them,

> > with ful knowledge of their applications )

> >

> > The common folks who may be educated otherwise, may spend hours and

> > hours and days and months on a chart, but may not necessarily reach

even

> > near the truth. The majority of the astrologers form part of this

> > section, in India, as of today.

> >

> > Then there are others who watch the Natal Chart, The Navamsha, use

> > Parashari, Jamini, Vimsottari, Nadi, or transits, and blurt out the

> > predictions which may be largely accurate. A big section of the

> > intelellectual and serious class of astrologers, falls in this

category.

> >

> > Next there is one class of particular Learned traditional

astrologers ,

> > which you may find even today in the elderly Gujarati astrologers ,

or

> > those who have done their study well from actual Jyotish Gurus. The

KP

> > astrologers fall in this category. These people will never predict

> > withour referring either the Parashari Bhava Chalit ( Traditional )

or

> > the KP Bhava Chalit ( Placcidus ).

> >

> > I will write more about this in my next and concluding part of this

> > posting. ( Probably tonight, I have to finish some other pending

> > assignments on hand ).

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv mehta

> > vchiranjiv@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskaranji,

> > > Please give a brief writeup on the Chalit & Bahva Chalit concept

and

> > when it should be give precedence over the BirthChart or the

> > ChandraLagna chart.

> > > About your views on the Mumbai situation, the following points

come to

> > mind;

> > > Human being is such an animal that -

> > > If there are only 2 -they will fight.

> > > If only 3, there will be politics.

> > > If 4 they will have groupism ( on basis of religion, caste creed

or

> > gender )

> > > If 5, they require UN.

> > > Â

> > > BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO MAKE.

> > > Â

> > > Thanks & Regards

> > > Â

> > > Chiranjiv Mehta

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

//Many times we find that the 2nd Lord is

placed in the 11th house, or the 11th house Lord is itself placed in the 11th

in the Natal chart, which should mean great Dhan Yogas, par excellence, but in

actual Life the native lives in penury. Why this happens ?//

This is seen very

often. The planet who's changed its positions in bhavas is a real trickster you

need to nab.

He's like a person who

lives in one house but has parked his car in front of the other house. Most of the times a wrong parking, since the

two houses are 1/12, in the chart and it would lead to losses of

one house in relation to the other. If the connection of lagna/LL is also

formed, it would gain a deeper significance and one must study it carefully.

We can again get misguided

by this planet by virtue of its navamsha position. If a planet actually goes to the

other house in chalit, then are we looking at a wrong navamsha also?

In this context, as

you say, it is the best to go by the nakshatra lords and to be more precise

sublords so that we get a segment of 3.20.

This becomes even more

important with Sun, Mars and Jupiter. I call them the primary colours of life in a chart. Why

do the nakshatras belonging to Sun, Mars and Jupiter only have their say in two

rashis?RegardsNeelam

Regards

Neelam

Guest guest

Dear neelam gupta,

You have raised the right question. There are two type of the chart, chalit chart where houses are unequal length and consider the chart to start from the sandhi and Niryan chart where chart start from the bhave madhya and length is equal. In chalit chart we do not use varga but use cuspal lord and sub lard. In Niryan chart we use varga as navamsha. So I feel you are mixing the two. and confusion rises.

Now the question rises that which one is more useful? I feel that for horary purpose we should use chalit chart and for the life reading we should use Niryan chart. It is more useful due to varga which give insight in to the other aspects of life and dasha system indicating the timing of the event. Due to the timing of the event Astrology is science of sciences. I feel we need more detail study in the matter and come to the conclusion.

Love and regards.--- On Thu, 10/23/08, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Bhava Chalit - Part 2 Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008, 1:37 PM

Dear Bhaskar ji,

//Many times we find that the 2nd Lord is placed in the 11th house, or the 11th house Lord is itself placed in the 11th in the Natal chart, which should mean great Dhan Yogas, par excellence, but in actual Life the native lives in penury. Why this happens ?//

This is seen very often. The planet who's changed its positions in bhavas is a real trickster you need to nab.

He's like a person who lives in one house but has parked his car in front of the other house. Most of the times a wrong parking, since the two houses are 1/12, in the chart and it would lead to losses of one house in relation to the other. If the connection of lagna/LL is also formed, it would gain a deeper significance and one must study it carefully.

We can again get misguided by this planet by virtue of its navamsha position. If a planet actually goes to the other house in chalit, then are we looking at a wrong navamsha also?

In this context, as you say, it is the best to go by the nakshatra lords and to be more precise sublords so that we get a segment of 3.20.

This becomes even more important with Sun, Mars and Jupiter. I call them the primary colours of life in a chart. Why do the nakshatras belonging to Sun, Mars and Jupiter only have their say in two rashis?

RegardsNeelam

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Namaste Mr.Kursija ji,

Question haunting is = apply ashtakvarga on Birth Chart { House-Bhava

same} or in Chalit Chart ?? Comments invited.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Sreeramji,

Ashtakvarga, Aspects between planets, and planets in which signs, will

have to be checked through the natal chart only, which is why I always

stress that one should see the Cuspal chrt alongside the Natal Chart.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " sreeram srinivas "

<sreeram64 wrote:

>

>

> Namaste Mr.Kursija ji,

>

> Question haunting is = apply ashtakvarga on Birth Chart { House-Bhava

> same} or in Chalit Chart ?? Comments invited.

>

> With regards,

>

> Sreeram_Srinivas

>

Guest guest

Dear Guruji,

I am a new member in this group.

I have a doubt regarding onre of the YOGA

Can you explain what is meant by Sree narayana Yoga .

For this Yoga, whata re the position of the planets?

I am waiting for your reply

Thanks--- On Fri, 10/24/08, Bhaskar <rajiventerprises wrote:

Bhaskar <rajiventerprises Re: Bhava Chalit - Part 2 Date: Friday, October 24, 2008, 6:11 AM

Dear Sreeramji,Ashtakvarga, Aspects between planets, and planets in which signs, willhave to be checked through the natal chart only, which is why I alwaysstress that one should see the Cuspal chrt alongside the Natal Chart.regards,Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreeram srinivas"<sreeram64@. ..> wrote:>>> Namaste Mr.Kursija ji,>> Question haunting is = apply ashtakvarga on Birth Chart { House-Bhava> same} or in Chalit Chart ?? Comments invited.>> With regards,>> Sreeram_Srinivas>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar,

It is good thread. we should invite the comments of the other learned members, Natal chart, Chalit chart,and Nirayana chart. As for as my knowledge goes, the ashtaka varga was developed to see the results of the transit and dasha system. Later on it was extended to natal chart also as KP system has extended to natal chart also. The sayana and Nirayana system both are used. When to use Sayana and when Nirayana system is to be examined. According to my knowledge, Sayana system should be used in Mundane and Nirayana system in Jatak. I request the learned astrologers to guide me.--- On Fri, 10/24/08, <rajiventerprises wrote:

Bhaskar <rajiventerprises Re: Bhava Chalit - Part 2 Date: Friday, October 24, 2008, 4:41 PM

Dear Sreeramji,Ashtakvarga, Aspects between planets, and planets in which signs, willhave to be checked through the natal chart only, which is why I alwaysstress that one should see the Cuspal chrt alongside the Natal Chart.regards,Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreeram srinivas"<sreeram64@. ..> wrote:>>> Namaste Mr.Kursija ji,>> Question haunting is = apply ashtakvarga on Birth Chart { House-Bhava> same} or in Chalit Chart ?? Comments invited.>> With regards,>> Sreeram_Srinivas>

Guest guest

Yes Sir,

Even i have learnt from my Masters, that for Mundane, the Sayana chart

is better revealing.

, " S.C. Kursija "

<sckursija wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar,

> It is good thread. we should invite the comments of the other learned

members, Natal chart, Chalit chart,and Nirayana chart. As for as my

knowledge goes, the ashtaka varga was developed to see the results of

the transit and dasha system. Later on it was extended to natal chart

also as KP system has extended to natal chart also. The sayana and

Nirayana system both are used. When to use Sayana and when Nirayana

system is to be examined. According to my knowledge, Sayana system

should be used in Mundane and Nirayana system in Jatak. I request the

learned astrologers to guide me.

>

> --- On Fri, 10/24/08, rajiventerprises wrote:

>

> Re: Bhava Chalit - Part 2

>

> Friday, October 24, 2008, 4:41 PM

>

Dear Sreeramji,

>

> Ashtakvarga, Aspects between planets, and planets in which signs, will

> have to be checked through the natal chart only, which is why I always

> stress that one should see the Cuspal chrt alongside the Natal Chart.

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " sreeram srinivas "

> sreeram64@ ..> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Namaste Mr.Kursija ji,

> >

> > Question haunting is = apply ashtakvarga on Birth Chart {

House-Bhava

> > same} or in Chalit Chart ?? Comments invited.

> >

> > With regards,

> >

> > Sreeram_Srinivas

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Friend,

BPHS says:

" the rasi which is auspicious in ashtakavarga samudaya, is considered auspicious

for all auspicious functions. consequently the auspiciousness of Ashtakavarga

should be got checked before performing any function like marriage etc. if a

rasi is not auspicious in ashtakavarga, then its auspiciousness should be

checked from transit effects.

It is not necessary to check transit effects, if a rasi is auspicious in

ashtakavarga. thus the auspiciousness of the rasi in the ashtakavarga should be

considered as paramount. "

G.K.GOEL

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64

Friday, 24 October, 2008 1:04:28 PM

Re: Bhava Chalit - Part 2

Namaste Mr.Kursija ji,

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

dEAR friends,

In Arsa Jyotish Bhava and signs are insaperable ( this is called compartmental

system ).

Accordingly , Astakavarga should be applied on Sign birth chart.

Regards,

G.K.GOEL

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64

Friday, 24 October, 2008 1:04:28 PM

Namaste Mr.Kursija ji,

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

I remember to have read in "Ashtakvarga" by Sri C.S. Patel in his "introductory notes" on it clearly mentions usage of Chalit chart in that book { including examples} as the basis. Such a widely learned man must have some reasons for his conclusions, as he mentioned it as based on classical knowledgebase.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Sreeramji,

Sorry, could not reply you earlier due to pre-occupation.

When you had put this query i sensed smething that time itself, and knew

you ahd something in your sleeve.

If you say that Shri Patel sahab mentioned this, then it must be true.

But when we are talking in general forums we talk in te laymans language

, and not advanced astrology. Here many dont even know the meaning of

chalit charts properly, and those who know also, very few use them in

practise, so when i talk something above the levels of general

understanding it will make no sense, which is why I limit myself to

basic astrology. I have done my course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhuvan and

have yet to complete six years of study there. But that one year is

enough to talk better than most of the astrologers working on these

forums, I must say so humbly. I also have the perceptions after

interacting with all, who has got what depth in astrology, so dont find

much cause to discuss advanced astrology here.

But I wonder if you knew that Chandu Bhai has written so, then we are of

course in no way better thatn him atleast , so your putting a query to

me and then subsequently pointing out to me that he has written so,

bewilders me no end. If he has written so, then we cannot question his

integrity or knowledge. All of us combined together cannot even touch

him with a straw in astrology, forget holding hands with him, or sitting

on the same dias with him. I value his words as the final.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " sreeram srinivas "

<sreeram64 wrote:

>

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> I remember to have read in " Ashtakvarga " by Sri C.S. Patel in his

> " introductory notes " on it clearly mentions usage of Chalit chart in

> that book { including examples} as the basis. Such a widely learned

man

> must have some reasons for his conclusions, as he mentioned it as

based

> on classical knowledgebase.

>

> With regards,

>

> Sreeram_Srinivas

>

Guest guest

Dear Sreeramji,

I am still under suspense about your query, as to even after reading

about Chalit and ashtakvarga views of Shri Chandu Bhai, yet you thought

it important to confirm about this from me. I am honoured by this

gesture of yours.

I hope you relieve me of this confusions, because at one moment a

thought came in my mind that you are trying to push me in a corner, as

usual. Asking me a query, about which, answer , you already know through

some big known astrologers reference, and then quote the same and stick

me to the wall. because theres no sense in asking some average

astrologer about a query, and then subsequently quoting from a great and

well known famed astrologer, the answer for the same query put up. The

intentions are quite obvious this time, if not obvious in the

past..........

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " Bhaskar "

<rajiventerprises wrote:

>

>

> Dear Sreeramji,

>

> Sorry, could not reply you earlier due to pre-occupation.

>

> When you had put this query i sensed smething that time itself, and

knew

> you ahd something in your sleeve.

>

> If you say that Shri Patel sahab mentioned this, then it must be true.

> But when we are talking in general forums we talk in te laymans

language

> , and not advanced astrology. Here many dont even know the meaning of

> chalit charts properly, and those who know also, very few use them in

> practise, so when i talk something above the levels of general

> understanding it will make no sense, which is why I limit myself to

> basic astrology. I have done my course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhuvan and

> have yet to complete six years of study there. But that one year is

> enough to talk better than most of the astrologers working on these

> forums, I must say so humbly. I also have the perceptions after

> interacting with all, who has got what depth in astrology, so dont

find

> much cause to discuss advanced astrology here.

>

> But I wonder if you knew that Chandu Bhai has written so, then we are

of

> course in no way better thatn him atleast , so your putting a query to

> me and then subsequently pointing out to me that he has written so,

> bewilders me no end. If he has written so, then we cannot question his

> integrity or knowledge. All of us combined together cannot even touch

> him with a straw in astrology, forget holding hands with him, or

sitting

> on the same dias with him. I value his words as the final.

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

, " sreeram srinivas "

> sreeram64@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> >

> > I remember to have read in " Ashtakvarga " by Sri C.S. Patel in his

> > " introductory notes " on it clearly mentions usage of Chalit chart in

> > that book { including examples} as the basis. Such a widely learned

> man

> > must have some reasons for his conclusions, as he mentioned it as

> based

> > on classical knowledgebase.

> >

> > With regards,

> >

> > Sreeram_Srinivas

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji, With due regard to the sentiments of those who use the chalit chakra, I personally feel chalit chakra (usally called Bhava chart also) is not all that useful as it is made out to be. More often than not, I have seen it being misused, either how a person suffered or enjoyed inspite of these not being obvious in his natal chart or more abusively, to explain away why a particular piece of prophecy did not come true.

I recall B V Raman's dictum in this connection: " What is not promised by natal chart, can not happen " I believe that Divisional charts will confirm the strength of readings made out from the Natal chart and we really do not require anything else for a good prophecy.

This is my personal thinking and I do not mean to degrade or hurt any Learned member. with best regards, Kishore patnaik I

Guest guest

Dear Shri Kishoreji,

Preaching and Practising - there's lot of difference.

All the KP astrologers who give out wonderful predictions and those who

use the Chalit chart, cannot be mistaken.

You talk about the chalit chart being misused, but I tell you 99.99999

persons dont know how to use it. So how can you say that they misuse it

???? Please show me how they misuse it ???

Natal Chart and Chalit chart are not seperate and different, these the

ordinary dont know, so i dont blame them for going after the divisional

chats for searching for those that they cannot see in the natal charts,

and into " Fixing Astrology " .

Your personal thinking does not matter here or in these forums. What

matters is the tru predictions given, and Bhaskar certainly scores a a

shade better than others in this department, with his Chalit

predictions . Any arguments then most welcome......... With Chalit I can

predict 10 times better than others, and am open for a challenge any

time....

Bhaskar.

, " kishore patnaik "

<kishorepatnaik09 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

>

> With due regard to the sentiments of those who use the chalit chakra,

I

> personally feel

> chalit chakra (usally called Bhava chart also) is not all that useful

as it

> is made out to be.

>

> More often than not, I have seen it being misused, either how a person

> suffered or enjoyed inspite of these not being obvious in his natal

chart

> or more abusively, to explain away why a particular piece of prophecy

did

> not come true.

>

> I recall B V Raman's dictum in this connection: " What is not promised

by

> natal chart, can not happen "

>

> I believe that Divisional charts will confirm the strength of readings

made

> out from the Natal chart and we really do not require anything else

for a

> good prophecy.

>

> This is my personal thinking and I do not mean to degrade or hurt any

> Learned member.

>

> with best regards,

>

> Kishore patnaik

>

>

>

> I

>

Guest guest

Sirs,

Chalit kundali is derived after a mathematical step known as Bhav-

spashtha technique. If we can accept divisional charts, which are a

mathematical derivation of the natal chart, then why can’t we accept

yet another derivation of the natal chart known as Chalit chart. As

the divisional charts are generated from the natal chart, so is the

Chalit chart. This gives us yet another tool for studying a kundali.

No body says that the natal chart be set aside and a Chalit chart

alone be studied. I consider a Chalit chart as a refinement. Chalit

chart also takes into account, to some extent, the difference in the

people born an hour apart but in the same lagna.

Bhava means mood/attitude/feeling (like bhava-bhakti). Therefore

studying a house or Bhav in a Chalit kundali makes us understand the

attitude of the planet placed in that bhav towards the

significations the bhav represents.

Sincerely,

S P Khurana

, " kishore patnaik "

<kishorepatnaik09 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

>

> With due regard to the sentiments of those who use the chalit

chakra, I

> personally feel

> chalit chakra (usally called Bhava chart also) is not all that

useful as it

> is made out to be.

>

> More often than not, I have seen it being misused, either how a

person

> suffered or enjoyed inspite of these not being obvious in his

natal chart

> or more abusively, to explain away why a particular piece of

prophecy did

> not come true.

>

> I recall B V Raman's dictum in this connection: " What is not

promised by

>

> I believe that Divisional charts will confirm the strength of

readings made

> out from the Natal chart and we really do not require anything

else for a

> good prophecy.

>

> This is my personal thinking and I do not mean to degrade or hurt

any

> Learned member.

>

> with best regards,

>

> Kishore patnaik

>

>

>

> I

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji, Vidya dadati vinayam... no other comments from my side. For the sake of record, my friends and clients will attest quality of my predictions and how much of them came true. Kishore patnaik

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 10:38 PM, Bhaskar <rajiventerprises wrote:

Dear Shri Kishoreji,

Preaching and Practising - there's lot of difference.

All the KP astrologers who give out wonderful predictions and those who

use the Chalit chart, cannot be mistaken.

You talk about the chalit chart being misused, but I tell you 99.99999

persons dont know how to use it. So how can you say that they misuse it

???? Please show me how they misuse it ???

Natal Chart and Chalit chart are not seperate and different, these the

ordinary dont know, so i dont blame them for going after the divisional

chats for searching for those that they cannot see in the natal charts,

and into " Fixing Astrology " .

Your personal thinking does not matter here or in these forums. What

matters is the tru predictions given, and Bhaskar certainly scores a a

shade better than others in this department, with his Chalit

predictions . Any arguments then most welcome......... With Chalit I can

predict 10 times better than others, and am open for a challenge any

time....

Bhaskar.

, " kishore patnaik "

<kishorepatnaik09 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

>

> With due regard to the sentiments of those who use the chalit chakra,

I

> personally feel

> chalit chakra (usally called Bhava chart also) is not all that useful

as it

> is made out to be.

>

> More often than not, I have seen it being misused, either how a person

> suffered or enjoyed inspite of these not being obvious in his natal

chart

> or more abusively, to explain away why a particular piece of prophecy

did

> not come true.

>

> I recall B V Raman's dictum in this connection: " What is not promised

by

>

> I believe that Divisional charts will confirm the strength of readings

made

> out from the Natal chart and we really do not require anything else

for a

> good prophecy.

>

> This is my personal thinking and I do not mean to degrade or hurt any

> Learned member.

>

> with best regards,

>

> Kishore patnaik

>

>

>

> I

>

Guest guest

Dear Shri Kishore Patnaikji,

Im my case not only my " friends and clients " but also " relations, thousands of strangers on these forums and few hundred challlengers" can testify to the same.

The Natal Chart is also known among the Gujaratis like a " Khokha Kundali ". Khokha means empty carton. The Khokha kundli shows the Gajkesari Yoga, Dhan Yoga, Raj Yoga, but the Bhava Chalit shows whether they will actually manifest in the natives Life or not.

The Khokha - Carton shows on the surface ( Picture-Photo)the carton containing Alphonso Mangoes. But whether the Carton contains - Hapoos ( Alphonso) Mango or Langda aam ( Mango), only the Bhava Chalit will show.

I will not discuss much more, because i know the levels of the astrologers working on these forums, who have a rigid and closed mindset-window, who are not ready to accept something which they dont know., so no use wasting my time, in trying to explain.........they think what they have learnt is the ultimate, they are not ready to accept new learning, they think it below their dignity to accept new learnings, or concepts which they are not aware of....

Bhaskar.

, "kishore patnaik" <kishorepatnaik09 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskarji,> > Vidya dadati vinayam... no other comments from my side.> > For the sake of record, my friends and clients will attest quality of my> predictions and how much of them came true.> > Kishore patnaik> > On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 10:38 PM, Bhaskar rajiventerpriseswrote:> > >> > Dear Shri Kishoreji,> >> > Preaching and Practising - there's lot of difference.> >> > All the KP astrologers who give out wonderful predictions and those who> > use the Chalit chart, cannot be mistaken.> >> > You talk about the chalit chart being misused, but I tell you 99.99999> > persons dont know how to use it. So how can you say that they misuse it> > ???? Please show me how they misuse it ???> >> > Natal Chart and Chalit chart are not seperate and different, these the> > ordinary dont know, so i dont blame them for going after the divisional> > chats for searching for those that they cannot see in the natal charts,> > and into " Fixing Astrology".> >> > Your personal thinking does not matter here or in these forums. What> > matters is the tru predictions given, and Bhaskar certainly scores a a> > shade better than others in this department, with his Chalit> > predictions . Any arguments then most welcome......... With Chalit I can> > predict 10 times better than others, and am open for a challenge any> > time....> >> > Bhaskar.> >> > <%40>,> > "kishore patnaik"> >> > kishorepatnaik09@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskarji,> > >> > > With due regard to the sentiments of those who use the chalit chakra,> > I> > > personally feel> > > chalit chakra (usally called Bhava chart also) is not all that useful> > as it> > > is made out to be.> > >> > > More often than not, I have seen it being misused, either how a person> > > suffered or enjoyed inspite of these not being obvious in his natal> > chart> > > or more abusively, to explain away why a particular piece of prophecy> > did> > > not come true.> > >> > > I recall B V Raman's dictum in this connection: " What is not promised> > by> > > natal chart, can not happen"> > >> > > I believe that Divisional charts will confirm the strength of readings> > made> > > out from the Natal chart and we really do not require anything else> > for a> > > good prophecy.> > >> > > This is my personal thinking and I do not mean to degrade or hurt any> > > Learned member.> > >> > > with best regards,> > >> > > Kishore patnaik> > >> > >> > >> > > I> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhasker Ji,

You have made a very good point.

Why do you think that every member of this group does not want to learn or share their experiences.

I think this is the motive of every individual on this group or other Jyotish groups, learn & share.

Only one of cases are there who might be rigid, if any individual is rigid then he might have other motive than learning or sharing.

However there is also a point in questioning or rather cross-questioning a thought or experience to verify the experience.

No offence to any person on this forum its just a thought.

Happy Deepawali

Amit Nakai

Bhaskar

Monday, October 27, 2008 11:37 PM

Dear Shri Kishore Patnaikji,

Im my case not only my " friends and clients " but also " relations, thousands of strangers on these forums and few hundred challlengers" can testify to the same.

The Natal Chart is also known among the Gujaratis like a " Khokha Kundali ". Khokha means empty carton. The Khokha kundli shows the Gajkesari Yoga, Dhan Yoga, Raj Yoga, but the Bhava Chalit shows whether they will actually manifest in the natives Life or not.

The Khokha - Carton shows on the surface ( Picture-Photo)the carton containing Alphonso Mangoes. But whether the Carton contains - Hapoos ( Alphonso) Mango or Langda aam ( Mango), only the Bhava Chalit will show.

I will not discuss much more, because i know the levels of the astrologers working on these forums, who have a rigid and closed mindset-window, who are not ready to accept something which they dont know., so no use wasting my time, in trying to explain.........they think what they have learnt is the ultimate, they are not ready to accept new learning, they think it below their dignity to accept new learnings, or concepts which they are not aware of....

Bhaskar.

, "kishore patnaik" <kishorepatnaik09 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskarji,> > Vidya dadati vinayam... no other comments from my side.> > For the sake of record, my friends and clients will attest quality of my> predictions and how much of them came true.> > Kishore patnaik> > On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 10:38 PM, Bhaskar rajiventerpriseswrote:> > >> > Dear Shri Kishoreji,> >> > Preaching and Practising - there's lot of difference.> >> > All the KP astrologers who give out wonderful predictions and those who> > use the Chalit chart, cannot be mistaken.> >> > You talk about the chalit chart being misused, but I tell you 99.99999> > persons dont know how to use it. So how can you say that they misuse it> > ???? Please show me how they misuse it ???> >> > Natal Chart and Chalit chart are not seperate and different, these the> > ordinary dont know, so i dont blame them for going after the divisional> > chats for searching for those that they cannot see in the natal charts,> > and into " Fixing Astrology".> >> > Your personal thinking does not matter here or in these forums. What> > matters is the tru predictions given, and Bhaskar certainly scores a a> > shade better than others in this department, with his Chalit> > predictions . Any arguments then most welcome......... With Chalit I can> > predict 10 times better than others, and am open for a challenge any> > time....> >> > Bhaskar.> >> > <%40>,> > "kishore patnaik"> >> > kishorepatnaik09@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskarji,> > >> > > With due regard to the sentiments of those who use the chalit chakra,> > I> > > personally feel> > > chalit chakra (usally called Bhava chart also) is not all that useful> > as it> > > is made out to be.> > >> > > More often than not, I have seen it being misused, either how a person> > > suffered or enjoyed inspite of these not being obvious in his natal> > chart> > > or more abusively, to explain away why a particular piece of prophecy> > did> > > not come true.> > >> > > I recall B V Raman's dictum in this connection: " What is not promised> > by> > > natal chart, can not happen"> > >> > > I believe that Divisional charts will confirm the strength of readings> > made> > > out from the Natal chart and we really do not require anything else> > for a> > > good prophecy.> > >> > > This is my personal thinking and I do not mean to degrade or hurt any> > > Learned member.> > >> > > with best regards,> > >> > > Kishore patnaik> > >> > >> > >> > > I> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Let me recount the ways of reading a bhava chart: 1. Mostly astrologers read it in conjunction with natal chart 2. one minor school ignores the natal chart and thinks Bhava chart is the right chart to read and predict from. Their arguement is natal chart is more of a spiritual chart and when you are reading the materialistic aspects of life, you should totally depend on Bhava chart.

I don;t know whether there are divisional charts in this method. But, it is possible that these astrolgers will adopt the bhava chart to be D1 and then proceed with divisional charts of the bhava chart, since natal chart is totally ignored. However, I am not aware of the practice.

3. Reading bhava chart from its moon occupation 4. Reading bhava chart from its tenth house - So far I know, this way of reading seems to be prevalent since I came across at least two or three unconnected astrologers following this method

Both 3 and 4 are done in conjunction with Rasi chart. 5. One of the most novel way of reading bhava chart I have come across from a very old Pundit in Rajahmundhry is consider only the naksatras' position. the method, at least it looked to me very difficult since you will have to 108 variations vis a vis the 12 variations we are dealing with.

thus, if you are born in 2nd pada of purvashada, your second star starts from 2nd pada of uttarashada only. They have combined this with the bhava chart and the total chart is called ashtottara maha dhyanam or some such name

Kishore patnaik

Guest guest

Dear Shri Kursija ji,

This is a informative write up by You. Thank you.

I too have mentioned in one of my previous mails, that the Bhava chart must be seen in conjunction with the natal chart.

The 10th house is important because it contains the MC- Meridian cusp which is very important. The planets in the natal chart in the 11th and the 9th when they move to the 10th Bhava, in the Chalit chart, then they influence the career of the native to a great extent. Especially those planets in the 9th House within the last 5 degrees of the sign have got a high probability of moving to the 10th Bhava in the chalit chart.

You mentioned about the Rajamundhry pundit. Rajamundhry has got very good traditional astrologers situated in unknown pockets of the town and not easily accessible to the general public, but only to the industrialists and the families they have been catering to, since generations.

The nakshatra divisions or 108 padas you said, are actually the utmost important divisions which form the basis of stellar astrology ( KP Astrology also has come from here). Due to this being difficult to study by those who are not much into analytical and pain staking effort taken to read charts, this system has become " lupt " since few centuries, but is actually our traditional astrology. The near perfect predictions can come only from this system.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "kishore patnaik" <kishorepatnaik09 wrote:>> Let me recount the ways of reading a bhava chart:> > 1. Mostly astrologers read it in conjunction with natal chart> > 2. one minor school ignores the natal chart and thinks Bhava chart is the> right chart to read and predict from. Their arguement is natal chart is more> of a spiritual chart and when you are reading the materialistic aspects of> life, you should totally depend on Bhava chart.> > I don;t know whether there are divisional charts in this method. But, it is> possible that these astrolgers will adopt the bhava chart to be D1 and then> proceed with divisional charts of the bhava chart, since natal chart is> totally ignored. However, I am not aware of the practice.> > 3. Reading bhava chart from its moon occupation> > 4. Reading bhava chart from its tenth house - So far I know, this way of> reading seems to be prevalent since I came across at least two or three> unconnected astrologers following this method> > Both 3 and 4 are done in conjunction with Rasi chart.> > 5. One of the most novel way of reading bhava chart I have come across from> a very old Pundit in Rajahmundhry is consider only the naksatras' position.> the method, at least it looked to me very difficult since you will have to> 108 variations vis a vis the 12 variations we are dealing with.> > thus, if you are born in 2nd pada of purvashada, your second star starts> from 2nd pada of uttarashada only.> > They have combined this with the bhava chart and the total chart is called> ashtottara maha dhyanam or some such name> > > > Kishore patnaik>