IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rahu Kalam - Please read this . Its revealing.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear respected bhaskar ji

I replied u at almost 2 o clock but immdtly after i press sent button i find that net is acting funny and it gone to ashtray ,so was waiting for net to b more comfortable ,2 days b4 also net was down for me for 14 hrs . thanks for present merc vakra in trsnit.

Now coming to ur post ,i thank u for the post which u posted without caring wat public may think ,real traits of a leo sign .

yes we discussed other wise also day Lord /moon Lord and Lagna Lord in prashna and its results b4 tru chats .

Tho here we r seeing specicaly for raahu kaalam

according to ur post it was between 11 to 11.30 when it srted ,is ruled by mars hora also and rising lagna also of mars .(scorpio ) with lagna and 7th Lord together in 12th (venus +mars in 12th ) .Moon also in dhanistra nakshatra ruled by mars ,so martian traits r repeating more and ur chart rahu deliveres more of its effects .Also see hora Lord is positioned in transit with venus and in ur 3rd house frm leo ascndt( even house of writing and signing and short journeys with venus may b wife is also getting involved )

Now if we see the dasa and transits

ur dasa is rahu -rahu-ketu ,rahu in star of ketu and viceversa ,so lagna and 7th house effects till 29th oct 2008 ( lahiri with 365 days ) ,ketu has given its amsa in 4th house ( rasi tulya navamsa ) ,also ketu also acts like mars .

Now coming to transits we can see lagna has sani who is travelling over mars +rahu ( tho tranversed dgree wise ) and jup over moon ( we call it janma guru period ) ,also if u see the moon Nakshtra today ( dhanishta owned by mars ) was 5th in order of vimshottary as u born in Moola owned by Ketu (ketu /venus/sun/moon/mars) 5th is known as prathyara ( vipath-prathyara -vadha scheme or 3/5/7 )

so generaly the day was not good esp during the time ,but mars also ur yogakaraka

also this problem is so petty and we can call unimportant .But offcource any kind of troubles upsets our mind .

any way thanks for giving me a chance to see it tho it was a very personal affair .

offcource ma devi will giv u her blessing and i am waiting for ur sani sub to b more pronounced in life and also rahu can act like sani ,so without upsetting the life in some way it is very rare that one can attains spiritualy high in order ( the churning is bringing the amrita not other wise )

thank u sir

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

, "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises wrote:>> Dear Shri Sunil Nairji, I remember last Friday I had some arguments> withmy wife during Rahu Kalam. Today too, during Rahu Kalam ( 11 to> 11.30 ) I had some fights and arguments over petty matters. I have> found the connection astrologically, why is it so. Venus in My chart> is in the 9th house and sign Aries , which is the badhaksthana for this> chart. The badhaksthanadhipati Mars, is conjoined Rahu in the same> degree, and, thus it seems the karaka for wife Venus, is the cause for> the manifestation of Rahus essential charatcterisitcs , to come to the> surface, some how or the other. Rahu otherwise too, throws influence on> the 5th, 7th and the 9th house. Apart from this whenever Rahu is> conjoined with any planet, that conjoned planet wherever it throws its> aspect due to special powers given to it ( Say Mars,Jupiter or Saturn ),> Rahu too will throw its influence alongwith. In same way the planets> influence too will be thrown alongwith Rahus aspect. This principle may> not be in conformity with many, but it works in actual practise. In my> case Friday being day of Venus, it gets triggered during Rahu kalam .> And you will be surprised to know that the Lagna during Rahu Kalam here> on Friday is Scorpio, ruled by Mars, and Scorpio is also the Lagna> ascendant of my wife, and she has a strong Mars placed in Lagna. I> remember you had asked me what is the end result of the altercation. > The end results is "alls well that ends well". It seems that the> planets sway has to mantain on our psyche for som time, when it is> empowered, and it is upto us, how to approach it, but most of the times,> themind gets clouded ( Bhramit ) due to Ego , Anger and upmanship, so> the native does not remember the positive approach but behaves like a> common person. In my case we decided not to argue or speak with each> other during Rahu Kalam from next Friday onwards. I also accepted my> mistake and actually the matter was too petty. I had asked her to> prepare about 8-10 cheques for payment to various people, and she was> not finding this assignment comfortable. She was about to go outside for> the day for shopping with her sister who has a wedding of her son next> month, and I had no right to hold her up with my silly work. By the> way today I had done recitation of Durga Saptashathi during Rahu Kalam,> so the goddess should take care of me next time, of course supplemented > only if my own efforts are observed by Her. best wishes, Bhaskar. > P.S. If we notice, then many patters emerge in our Life. I remember few> years back My son always used to get hurt in his foot ( The thumb finger> ), and it used to bleed . This happened only on Saturday, every Saturday> consecutively for about 6-8 Saturdays after noticing which, I asked my> son to increase his Hanuman Chalisa and Pooja, and this matter got> solved the first Saturday after doing this. Once we start noticing these> patters instead of ignoring them, then we may be able to take some> remedial steps to get rid or reduce these to a better extent. One> should look for patterns, just like I receive a cheque on every> Saturday from some company or the other.>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji, Bhaskar ji,

Why don't you think that Ketu in 7H is the real culprit?

Rahu and Mars hold the steering, but what is venus doing in the chart?

It is the SAARTHI… showing the direction where the native will be

heading. In 9H in LL Sun's constellation. Lagna rising in venus star.

It is very important to understand this venus as he is the

karma-dharmadhipati. The native will never be able to escape venus,

though he might keep running from it, but it will always give good

things in life, things that native will love to cherish and keep as

his prized possessions.

Venus is the Atmakarak, the planet to take him vaitarni paar. Venus in

AL in 9H with and arudh of 9H in 5H of poorv punya. It is no one else

but a projection of self. Venus is the soul of this chart.

Venus gives 7 ashtakvarga points aries and 6 in leo. See the subtle

root connection with lagna and LL. In vimsamsh, venus takes charge of

the wheel with mars and sun in the 7H.

Mars, the YK fully energises this venus, who is in martian sign in D-1

and aspected by mars in D-9. Rahu, who is mars personified, is fully

aspecting with a backward glance.

Venus does not fully represent spouse in the chart, it is only the

karak for 7H in 9H. It has no relation with 7H and 7L in natal chart

as well as D-9, whereas Saturn represents wife being 7L, 7L in 7H in

navamsha and Dk. It is saturn all the way, with Jup, mars and Rahu.

Rahu-kaalam impact on wife could be because ketu is there in 7H in

dhanishtha. Ketu in 7H is responsible for unnecessary disputes between

partners and causes disillusion and misunderstandings. So in

rahu-kaalam, this can surface more. Where as being in 9H, venus will

promote religious affairs and it made him do durga saptashati in rahu

kalam. The fault lies with ketu, not venus. Also sun and retrograde

mercury in Rahu's nakshatra in 2H from AK and Karkamsh, can make him

say unpleasant things in rahu-kaalam, especially dasha and antar

supporting.

What are the impulses that this venus gives? Venus the primordial

shakti, venus the ardhnaareeshwar in the chart, his own other self.

Venus is in sagitarius in navamsh, the natural 9H again. This venus

relates to dharma.

What is it that he would like from the bottom of his heart? What will

be the innermost urges? I am sure it is all possible combined

significations of venus in 9H.

Please correct me if I am wrong in my understanding. I am only a learner.

Best regards

Astrosurfer

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear astro surfer ji

Thanks for ur views .yes dasa also supports it i hope such trends will go down after this month .we will get feed backs frm sri bhaskar ji for sure and we can update our undrstanding too .

i blv his sani has some spiritual mission which rahu is entrusted and sani being 7th L etc acting tru venus also the karaka for neccessary fire needed for spiritulaity .

let us wait and i hope other memebrs also will giv some opinions

also i wud lov to hear opinion frm lal kitabies in grp too .

regrds sunil nair

, "astro.surfer" <astro.surfer wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji, Bhaskar ji,> > Why don't you think that Ketu in 7H is the real culprit?> > Rahu and Mars hold the steering, but what is venus doing in the chart?> It is the SAARTHI… showing the direction where the native will be> heading. In 9H in LL Sun's constellation. Lagna rising in venus star.> It is very important to understand this venus as he is the> karma-dharmadhipati. The native will never be able to escape venus,> though he might keep running from it, but it will always give good> things in life, things that native will love to cherish and keep as> his prized possessions.> > Venus is the Atmakarak, the planet to take him vaitarni paar. Venus in> AL in 9H with and arudh of 9H in 5H of poorv punya. It is no one else> but a projection of self. Venus is the soul of this chart.> > Venus gives 7 ashtakvarga points aries and 6 in leo. See the subtle> root connection with lagna and LL. In vimsamsh, venus takes charge of> the wheel with mars and sun in the 7H.> > Mars, the YK fully energises this venus, who is in martian sign in D-1> and aspected by mars in D-9. Rahu, who is mars personified, is fully> aspecting with a backward glance. > > Venus does not fully represent spouse in the chart, it is only the> karak for 7H in 9H. It has no relation with 7H and 7L in natal chart> as well as D-9, whereas Saturn represents wife being 7L, 7L in 7H in> navamsha and Dk. It is saturn all the way, with Jup, mars and Rahu. > > Rahu-kaalam impact on wife could be because ketu is there in 7H in> dhanishtha. Ketu in 7H is responsible for unnecessary disputes between> partners and causes disillusion and misunderstandings. So in> rahu-kaalam, this can surface more. Where as being in 9H, venus will> promote religious affairs and it made him do durga saptashati in rahu> kalam. The fault lies with ketu, not venus. Also sun and retrograde> mercury in Rahu's nakshatra in 2H from AK and Karkamsh, can make him> say unpleasant things in rahu-kaalam, especially dasha and antar> supporting.> > What are the impulses that this venus gives? Venus the primordial> shakti, venus the ardhnaareeshwar in the chart, his own other self.> Venus is in sagitarius in navamsh, the natural 9H again. This venus> relates to dharma.> > What is it that he would like from the bottom of his heart? What will> be the innermost urges? I am sure it is all possible combined> significations of venus in 9H. > > Please correct me if I am wrong in my understanding. I am only a learner.> > Best regards> Astrosurfer>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Ji,

Lal Kitab Perspective:

I had been reading with academic interest Bhaskar ji’s predicament during Rahu Kal. I did look at his problem with the Lal Kitab perspective.

Bhaskar ji’ s contention that Venus happens to be the main culprit is also borne out through the Lal Kitab.

Bhaskar ji is currently in his 48th year. In his 48th year Varsh Phal chart Venus is placed in the 4th house for which the Lal Kitab says :

“ Shukra chauthe jab paani ayaa, aurat hua bairag†when the venus comes to the 4th house , it sets in a certain amount of disenchantment. “ aurat hua bairag†can be interpreted both ways : that he gets disenchanted , it can also mean that in her too the fire of passion is no longer as strong.

I believe his Rahu Kal predicament would have been pronounced after June this year and is likely to last till June next year i.e. during his entire 48th year.

But why should it happen during the Rahu Kal specially ? The Lal Kitab doesn’t say any thing about it because in North India specially the hill regions where the Lal Kitab originated from, Rahu Kal is not much talked about. But in astrological terms Venus and the Rahu are enemies therefore the adverse effects of venus would come forth during the period when Rahu is strong, more so during his Rahu/Rahu dasha.

Therefore Bhaskar ji will have to do some thing for his Venus in order to normalize the situation.

Sincerely,

S P Khurana

, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > > > Hare rama krishna> > dear astro surfer ji> > Thanks for ur views .yes dasa also supports it i hope such trends will> go down after this month .we will get feed backs frm sri bhaskar ji for> sure and we can update our undrstanding too .> > i blv his sani has some spiritual mission which rahu is entrusted and> sani being 7th L etc acting tru venus also the karaka for neccessary> fire needed for spiritulaity .> > let us wait and i hope other memebrs also will giv some opinions> > also i wud lov to hear opinion frm lal kitabies in grp too .> > > > regrds sunil nair> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> > > , "astro.surfer"> astro.surfer@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil ji, Bhaskar ji,> >> > Why don't you think that Ketu in 7H is the real culprit?> >> > Rahu and Mars hold the steering, but what is venus doing in the chart?> > It is the SAARTHI? showing the direction where the native will be> > heading. In 9H in LL Sun's constellation. Lagna rising in venus star.> > It is very important to understand this venus as he is the> > karma-dharmadhipati. The native will never be able to escape venus,> > though he might keep running from it, but it will always give good> > things in life, things that native will love to cherish and keep as> > his prized possessions.> >> > Venus is the Atmakarak, the planet to take him vaitarni paar. Venus in> > AL in 9H with and arudh of 9H in 5H of poorv punya. It is no one else> > but a projection of self. Venus is the soul of this chart.> >> > Venus gives 7 ashtakvarga points aries and 6 in leo. See the subtle> > root connection with lagna and LL. In vimsamsh, venus takes charge of> > the wheel with mars and sun in the 7H.> >> > Mars, the YK fully energises this venus, who is in martian sign in D-1> > and aspected by mars in D-9. Rahu, who is mars personified, is fully> > aspecting with a backward glance.> >> > Venus does not fully represent spouse in the chart, it is only the> > karak for 7H in 9H. It has no relation with 7H and 7L in natal chart> > as well as D-9, whereas Saturn represents wife being 7L, 7L in 7H in> > navamsha and Dk. It is saturn all the way, with Jup, mars and Rahu.> >> > Rahu-kaalam impact on wife could be because ketu is there in 7H in> > dhanishtha. Ketu in 7H is responsible for unnecessary disputes between> > partners and causes disillusion and misunderstandings. So in> > rahu-kaalam, this can surface more. Where as being in 9H, venus will> > promote religious affairs and it made him do durga saptashati in rahu> > kalam. The fault lies with ketu, not venus. Also sun and retrograde> > mercury in Rahu's nakshatra in 2H from AK and Karkamsh, can make him> > say unpleasant things in rahu-kaalam, especially dasha and antar> > supporting.> >> > What are the impulses that this venus gives? Venus the primordial> > shakti, venus the ardhnaareeshwar in the chart, his own other self.> > Venus is in sagitarius in navamsh, the natural 9H again. This venus> > relates to dharma.> >> > What is it that he would like from the bottom of his heart? What will> > be the innermost urges? I am sure it is all possible combined> > significations of venus in 9H.> >> > Please correct me if I am wrong in my understanding. I am only a> learner.> >> > Best regards> > Astrosurfer> >>

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear satpal khurana ji ,

many many thanks for giving us Lal kitab perspectivses .I always wonder always abt any system of indian predictiv systems will b contributing to each other than contradicting each other .

what ever way we look it ,is not a matter of concern wheter its various astrology form s or hand reading or samudrika sastra .We must b gr8ful to our ancesters and gr8 rishis for giving us such a gr8 sciences which is helping humanity in general .

Now sir one thing u dont made it clear .U said "Therefore Bhaskar ji will have to do some thing for his Venus in order to normalize the situation "

can u suggest remedies what shud b done by bhaskar ji ,so the nativ is out of this kind of pestering problem tho it is not seems to b big

after all this is for reliving the tension and problems .so the remedial measures r important . can u suggest tru grp or mail

by the by Bhaskarjis computer is in trouble and his access is limited i heard frm him yestrday ,so i dont know when he will b comfortable with that .

Thank u for trying the chart

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, "khurana_satpal" <khurana_satpal wrote:>> > Dear Sunil Ji,> > Lal Kitab Perspective:> > I had been reading with academic interest Bhaskar ji’s> predicament during Rahu Kal. I did look at his problem with the Lal> Kitab perspective.> > > > Bhaskar ji’ s contention that Venus happens to be the main> culprit is also borne out through the Lal Kitab.> > > > Bhaskar ji is currently in his 48th year. In his 48th year Varsh Phal> chart Venus is placed in the 4th house for which the Lal Kitab says :> > > > “ Shukra chauthe jab paani ayaa, aurat hua bairag†when> the venus comes to the 4th house , it sets in a certain amount of> disenchantment. “ aurat hua bairag†can be interpreted> both ways : that he gets disenchanted , it can also mean that in her too> the fire of passion is no longer as strong.> > > > I believe his Rahu Kal predicament would have been pronounced after June> this year and is likely to last till June next year i.e. during his> entire 48th year.> > > > But why should it happen during the Rahu Kal specially ? The Lal Kitab> doesn’t say any thing about it because in North India specially> the hill regions where the Lal Kitab originated from, Rahu Kal is not> much talked about. But in astrological terms Venus and the Rahu are> enemies therefore the adverse effects of venus would come forth during> the period when Rahu is strong, more so during his Rahu/Rahu dasha.> > > > Therefore Bhaskar ji will have to do some thing for his Venus in order> to normalize the situation.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > S P Khurana> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> >> >> > Hare rama krishna> >> > dear astro surfer ji> >> > Thanks for ur views .yes dasa also supports it i hope such trends will> > go down after this month .we will get feed backs frm sri bhaskar ji> for> > sure and we can update our undrstanding too .> >> > i blv his sani has some spiritual mission which rahu is entrusted and> > sani being 7th L etc acting tru venus also the karaka for neccessary> > fire needed for spiritulaity .> >> > let us wait and i hope other memebrs also will giv some opinions> >> > also i wud lov to hear opinion frm lal kitabies in grp too .> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> >> >> > , "astro.surfer"> > astro.surfer@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunil ji, Bhaskar ji,> > >> > > Why don't you think that Ketu in 7H is the real culprit?> > >> > > Rahu and Mars hold the steering, but what is venus doing in the> chart?> > > It is the SAARTHI? showing the direction where the native will be> > > heading. In 9H in LL Sun's constellation. Lagna rising in venus> star.> > > It is very important to understand this venus as he is the> > > karma-dharmadhipati. The native will never be able to escape venus,> > > though he might keep running from it, but it will always give good> > > things in life, things that native will love to cherish and keep as> > > his prized possessions.> > >> > > Venus is the Atmakarak, the planet to take him vaitarni paar. Venus> in> > > AL in 9H with and arudh of 9H in 5H of poorv punya. It is no one> else> > > but a projection of self. Venus is the soul of this chart.> > >> > > Venus gives 7 ashtakvarga points aries and 6 in leo. See the subtle> > > root connection with lagna and LL. In vimsamsh, venus takes charge> of> > > the wheel with mars and sun in the 7H.> > >> > > Mars, the YK fully energises this venus, who is in martian sign in> D-1> > > and aspected by mars in D-9. Rahu, who is mars personified, is fully> > > aspecting with a backward glance.> > >> > > Venus does not fully represent spouse in the chart, it is only the> > > karak for 7H in 9H. It has no relation with 7H and 7L in natal chart> > > as well as D-9, whereas Saturn represents wife being 7L, 7L in 7H in> > > navamsha and Dk. It is saturn all the way, with Jup, mars and Rahu.> > >> > > Rahu-kaalam impact on wife could be because ketu is there in 7H in> > > dhanishtha. Ketu in 7H is responsible for unnecessary disputes> between> > > partners and causes disillusion and misunderstandings. So in> > > rahu-kaalam, this can surface more. Where as being in 9H, venus will> > > promote religious affairs and it made him do durga saptashati in> rahu> > > kalam. The fault lies with ketu, not venus. Also sun and retrograde> > > mercury in Rahu's nakshatra in 2H from AK and Karkamsh, can make him> > > say unpleasant things in rahu-kaalam, especially dasha and antar> > > supporting.> > >> > > What are the impulses that this venus gives? Venus the primordial> > > shakti, venus the ardhnaareeshwar in the chart, his own other self.> > > Venus is in sagitarius in navamsh, the natural 9H again. This venus> > > relates to dharma.> > >> > > What is it that he would like from the bottom of his heart? What> will> > > be the innermost urges? I am sure it is all possible combined> > > significations of venus in 9H.> > >> > > Please correct me if I am wrong in my understanding. I am only a> > learner.> > >> > > Best regards> > > Astrosurfer> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

I am still a novice as far as the Lal Kitab is concerned. Devising

Lal Kitab upaya is a very serious matter and should not be done by

beginners like me. Therefore I suggest that Bhaskar ji should

consult some senior Lal Kitab scholar/s. I will not be in a position

to suggest any name either.

Sincerely,

S P Khurana

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Hare rama krishna

>

> dear satpal khurana ji ,

>

>

>

> many many thanks for giving us Lal kitab perspectivses .I always

> wonder always abt any system of indian predictiv systems will b

> contributing to each other than contradicting each other .

>

> what ever way we look it ,is not a matter of concern wheter its

> various astrology form s or hand reading or samudrika sastra .We

must b

> gr8ful to our ancesters and gr8 rishis for giving us such a gr8

sciences

> which is helping humanity in general .

>

> Now sir one thing u dont made it clear .U said " Therefore Bhaskar

ji

> will have to do some thing for his Venus in order to normalize the

> situation "

>

>

>

> can u suggest remedies what shud b done by bhaskar ji ,so the

nativ is

> out of this kind of pestering problem tho it is not seems to b big

>

>

>

> after all this is for reliving the tension and problems .so the

remedial

> measures r important . can u suggest tru grp or mail

>

> by the by Bhaskarjis computer is in trouble and his access is

limited i

> heard frm him yestrday ,so i dont know when he will b comfortable

with

> that .

>

>

>

> Thank u for trying the chart

>

>

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, " khurana_satpal "

> <khurana_satpal@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Sunil Ji,

> >

> > Lal Kitab Perspective:

> >

> > I had been reading with academic interest Bhaskar ji’s

> > predicament during Rahu Kal. I did look at his problem with the

Lal

> > Kitab perspective.

> >

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar ji’ s contention that Venus happens to be the main

> > culprit is also borne out through the Lal Kitab.

> >

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar ji is currently in his 48th year. In his 48th year Varsh

Phal

> > chart Venus is placed in the 4th house for which the Lal Kitab

says :

> >

> >

> >

> > “ Shukra chauthe jab paani ayaa, aurat hua bairag†when

> > the venus comes to the 4th house , it sets in a certain amount of

> > disenchantment. “ aurat hua bairag†can be interpreted

> > both ways : that he gets disenchanted , it can also mean that in

her

> too

> > the fire of passion is no longer as strong.

> >

> >

> >

> > I believe his Rahu Kal predicament would have been pronounced

after

> June

> > this year and is likely to last till June next year i.e. during

his

> > entire 48th year.

> >

> >

> >

> > But why should it happen during the Rahu Kal specially ? The Lal

Kitab

> > doesn’t say any thing about it because in North India specially

> > the hill regions where the Lal Kitab originated from, Rahu Kal

is not

> > much talked about. But in astrological terms Venus and the Rahu

are

> > enemies therefore the adverse effects of venus would come forth

during

> > the period when Rahu is strong, more so during his Rahu/Rahu

dasha.

> >

> >

> >

> > Therefore Bhaskar ji will have to do some thing for his Venus in

order

> > to normalize the situation.

> >

> >

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> >

> >

> > S P Khurana

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " sunil nair "

> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hare rama krishna

> > >

> > > dear astro surfer ji

> > >

> > > Thanks for ur views .yes dasa also supports it i hope such

trends

> will

> > > go down after this month .we will get feed backs frm sri

bhaskar ji

> > for

> > > sure and we can update our undrstanding too .

> > >

> > > i blv his sani has some spiritual mission which rahu is

entrusted

> and

> > > sani being 7th L etc acting tru venus also the karaka for

neccessary

> > > fire needed for spiritulaity .

> > >

> > > let us wait and i hope other memebrs also will giv some

opinions

> > >

> > > also i wud lov to hear opinion frm lal kitabies in grp too .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > regrds sunil nair

> > >

> > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah

> > >

> > >

> > > , " astro.surfer "

> > > astro.surfer@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunil ji, Bhaskar ji,

> > > >

> > > > Why don't you think that Ketu in 7H is the real culprit?

> > > >

> > > > Rahu and Mars hold the steering, but what is venus doing in

the

> > chart?

> > > > It is the SAARTHI? showing the direction where the native

will be

> > > > heading. In 9H in LL Sun's constellation. Lagna rising in

venus

> > star.

> > > > It is very important to understand this venus as he is the

> > > > karma-dharmadhipati. The native will never be able to escape

> venus,

> > > > though he might keep running from it, but it will always

give good

> > > > things in life, things that native will love to cherish and

keep

> as

> > > > his prized possessions.

> > > >

> > > > Venus is the Atmakarak, the planet to take him vaitarni paar.

> Venus

> > in

> > > > AL in 9H with and arudh of 9H in 5H of poorv punya. It is no

one

> > else

> > > > but a projection of self. Venus is the soul of this chart.

> > > >

> > > > Venus gives 7 ashtakvarga points aries and 6 in leo. See the

> subtle

> > > > root connection with lagna and LL. In vimsamsh, venus takes

charge

> > of

> > > > the wheel with mars and sun in the 7H.

> > > >

> > > > Mars, the YK fully energises this venus, who is in martian

sign in

> > D-1

> > > > and aspected by mars in D-9. Rahu, who is mars personified,

is

> fully

> > > > aspecting with a backward glance.

> > > >

> > > > Venus does not fully represent spouse in the chart, it is

only the

> > > > karak for 7H in 9H. It has no relation with 7H and 7L in

natal

> chart

> > > > as well as D-9, whereas Saturn represents wife being 7L, 7L

in 7H

> in

> > > > navamsha and Dk. It is saturn all the way, with Jup, mars and

> Rahu.

> > > >

> > > > Rahu-kaalam impact on wife could be because ketu is there in

7H in

> > > > dhanishtha. Ketu in 7H is responsible for unnecessary

disputes

> > between

> > > > partners and causes disillusion and misunderstandings. So in

> > > > rahu-kaalam, this can surface more. Where as being in 9H,

venus

> will

> > > > promote religious affairs and it made him do durga

saptashati in

> > rahu

> > > > kalam. The fault lies with ketu, not venus. Also sun and

> retrograde

> > > > mercury in Rahu's nakshatra in 2H from AK and Karkamsh, can

make

> him

> > > > say unpleasant things in rahu-kaalam, especially dasha and

antar

> > > > supporting.

> > > >

> > > > What are the impulses that this venus gives? Venus the

primordial

> > > > shakti, venus the ardhnaareeshwar in the chart, his own other

> self.

> > > > Venus is in sagitarius in navamsh, the natural 9H again. This

> venus

> > > > relates to dharma.

> > > >

> > > > What is it that he would like from the bottom of his heart?

What

> > will

> > > > be the innermost urges? I am sure it is all possible combined

> > > > significations of venus in 9H.

> > > >

> > > > Please correct me if I am wrong in my understanding. I am

only a

> > > learner.

> > > >

> > > > Best regards

> > > > Astrosurfer

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear satpal khurana ji

sure ,i understand ,Yes bhaskar ji can conct some good lalkitab scholar's .

Thanks for ur mail .

regrds sunil nair

, "khurana_satpal" <khurana_satpal wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > I am still a novice as far as the Lal Kitab is concerned. Devising > Lal Kitab upaya is a very serious matter and should not be done by > beginners like me. Therefore I suggest that Bhaskar ji should > consult some senior Lal Kitab scholar/s. I will not be in a position > to suggest any name either.> > Sincerely,> > S P Khurana> > > > > > > > > > > , "sunil nair" > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > > > > > Hare rama krishna> > > > dear satpal khurana ji ,> > > > > > > > many many thanks for giving us Lal kitab perspectivses .I always> > wonder always abt any system of indian predictiv systems will b> > contributing to each other than contradicting each other .> > > > what ever way we look it ,is not a matter of concern wheter its> > various astrology form s or hand reading or samudrika sastra .We > must b> > gr8ful to our ancesters and gr8 rishis for giving us such a gr8 > sciences> > which is helping humanity in general .> > > > Now sir one thing u dont made it clear .U said "Therefore Bhaskar > ji> > will have to do some thing for his Venus in order to normalize the> > situation "> > > > > > > > can u suggest remedies what shud b done by bhaskar ji ,so the > nativ is> > out of this kind of pestering problem tho it is not seems to b big> > > > > > > > after all this is for reliving the tension and problems .so the > remedial> > measures r important . can u suggest tru grp or mail> > > > by the by Bhaskarjis computer is in trouble and his access is > limited i> > heard frm him yestrday ,so i dont know when he will b comfortable > with> > that .> > > > > > > > Thank u for trying the chart> > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "khurana_satpal"> > <khurana_satpal@> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Sunil Ji,> > >> > > Lal Kitab Perspective:> > >> > > I had been reading with academic interest Bhaskar ji’s> > > predicament during Rahu Kal. I did look at his problem with the > Lal> > > Kitab perspective.> > >> > >> > >> > > Bhaskar ji’ s contention that Venus happens to be the main> > > culprit is also borne out through the Lal Kitab.> > >> > >> > >> > > Bhaskar ji is currently in his 48th year. In his 48th year Varsh > Phal> > > chart Venus is placed in the 4th house for which the Lal Kitab > says :> > >> > >> > >> > > “ Shukra chauthe jab paani ayaa, aurat hua bairag†when> > > the venus comes to the 4th house , it sets in a certain amount of> > > disenchantment. “ aurat hua bairag†can be interpreted> > > both ways : that he gets disenchanted , it can also mean that in > her> > too> > > the fire of passion is no longer as strong.> > >> > >> > >> > > I believe his Rahu Kal predicament would have been pronounced > after> > June> > > this year and is likely to last till June next year i.e. during > his> > > entire 48th year.> > >> > >> > >> > > But why should it happen during the Rahu Kal specially ? The Lal > Kitab> > > doesn’t say any thing about it because in North India specially> > > the hill regions where the Lal Kitab originated from, Rahu Kal > is not> > > much talked about. But in astrological terms Venus and the Rahu > are> > > enemies therefore the adverse effects of venus would come forth > during> > > the period when Rahu is strong, more so during his Rahu/Rahu > dasha.> > >> > >> > >> > > Therefore Bhaskar ji will have to do some thing for his Venus in > order> > > to normalize the situation.> > >> > >> > >> > > Sincerely,> > >> > >> > >> > > S P Khurana> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , "sunil nair"> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Hare rama krishna> > > >> > > > dear astro surfer ji> > > >> > > > Thanks for ur views .yes dasa also supports it i hope such > trends> > will> > > > go down after this month .we will get feed backs frm sri > bhaskar ji> > > for> > > > sure and we can update our undrstanding too .> > > >> > > > i blv his sani has some spiritual mission which rahu is > entrusted> > and> > > > sani being 7th L etc acting tru venus also the karaka for > neccessary> > > > fire needed for spiritulaity .> > > >> > > > let us wait and i hope other memebrs also will giv some > opinions> > > >> > > > also i wud lov to hear opinion frm lal kitabies in grp too .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > regrds sunil nair> > > >> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> > > >> > > >> > > > , "astro.surfer"> > > > astro.surfer@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sunil ji, Bhaskar ji,> > > > >> > > > > Why don't you think that Ketu in 7H is the real culprit?> > > > >> > > > > Rahu and Mars hold the steering, but what is venus doing in > the> > > chart?> > > > > It is the SAARTHI? showing the direction where the native > will be> > > > > heading. In 9H in LL Sun's constellation. Lagna rising in > venus> > > star.> > > > > It is very important to understand this venus as he is the> > > > > karma-dharmadhipati. The native will never be able to escape> > venus,> > > > > though he might keep running from it, but it will always > give good> > > > > things in life, things that native will love to cherish and > keep> > as> > > > > his prized possessions.> > > > >> > > > > Venus is the Atmakarak, the planet to take him vaitarni paar.> > Venus> > > in> > > > > AL in 9H with and arudh of 9H in 5H of poorv punya. It is no > one> > > else> > > > > but a projection of self. Venus is the soul of this chart.> > > > >> > > > > Venus gives 7 ashtakvarga points aries and 6 in leo. See the> > subtle> > > > > root connection with lagna and LL. In vimsamsh, venus takes > charge> > > of> > > > > the wheel with mars and sun in the 7H.> > > > >> > > > > Mars, the YK fully energises this venus, who is in martian > sign in> > > D-1> > > > > and aspected by mars in D-9. Rahu, who is mars personified, > is> > fully> > > > > aspecting with a backward glance.> > > > >> > > > > Venus does not fully represent spouse in the chart, it is > only the> > > > > karak for 7H in 9H. It has no relation with 7H and 7L in > natal> > chart> > > > > as well as D-9, whereas Saturn represents wife being 7L, 7L > in 7H> > in> > > > > navamsha and Dk. It is saturn all the way, with Jup, mars and> > Rahu.> > > > >> > > > > Rahu-kaalam impact on wife could be because ketu is there in > 7H in> > > > > dhanishtha. Ketu in 7H is responsible for unnecessary > disputes> > > between> > > > > partners and causes disillusion and misunderstandings. So in> > > > > rahu-kaalam, this can surface more. Where as being in 9H, > venus> > will> > > > > promote religious affairs and it made him do durga > saptashati in> > > rahu> > > > > kalam. The fault lies with ketu, not venus. Also sun and> > retrograde> > > > > mercury in Rahu's nakshatra in 2H from AK and Karkamsh, can > make> > him> > > > > say unpleasant things in rahu-kaalam, especially dasha and > antar> > > > > supporting.> > > > >> > > > > What are the impulses that this venus gives? Venus the > primordial> > > > > shakti, venus the ardhnaareeshwar in the chart, his own other> > self.> > > > > Venus is in sagitarius in navamsh, the natural 9H again. This> > venus> > > > > relates to dharma.> > > > >> > > > > What is it that he would like from the bottom of his heart? > What> > > will> > > > > be the innermost urges? I am sure it is all possible combined> > > > > significations of venus in 9H.> > > > >> > > > > Please correct me if I am wrong in my understanding. I am > only a> > > > learner.> > > > >> > > > > Best regards> > > > > Astrosurfer> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Namaste Bhaskarji

Re:Lal Kitab may

I suggest your contacting Pundit Priya Bhooshanji of “ �

Personally speaking I feel Ketu is the

Graha to be propitiated? If I may ask is your wife of a “short temper†as Ketu

in 7th Hse generally denotes this amongst other things? Re:disagreements during Rahu Kalam periods I assume generally

as opposed from only Fridays? Per Vim you are currently in Rahu/Rahu/Mer and

Chara Tau/Aqu – I consider Rahu as co-lord of Aqu hence understandable 7th

Hse focus during said periods ….

Best wishes …..

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

On Behalf Of khurana_satpal

11 October 2008 13:04

Subject:

Re: Rahu Kalam - Please read this . Its revealing.

Dear Sunil ji,

I am still a novice as far as the Lal Kitab is concerned. Devising

Lal Kitab upaya is a very serious matter and should not be done by

beginners like me. Therefore I suggest that Bhaskar ji should

consult some senior Lal Kitab scholar/s. I will not be in a position

to suggest any name either.

Sincerely,

S P Khurana

" sunil nair "

>

>

>

>

> Hare rama krishna

>

> dear satpal khurana ji ,

>

>

>

> many many thanks for giving us Lal kitab perspectivses .I always

> wonder always abt any system of indian predictiv systems will b

> contributing to each other than contradicting each other .

>

> what ever way we look it ,is not a matter of concern wheter its

> various astrology form s or hand reading or samudrika sastra .We

must b

> gr8ful to our ancesters and gr8 rishis for giving us such a gr8

sciences

> which is helping humanity in general .

>

> Now sir one thing u dont made it clear .U said " Therefore Bhaskar

ji

> will have to do some thing for his Venus in order to normalize the

> situation "

>

>

>

> can u suggest remedies what shud b done by bhaskar ji ,so the

nativ is

> out of this kind of pestering problem tho it is not seems to b big

>

>

>

> after all this is for reliving the tension and problems .so the

remedial

> measures r important . can u suggest tru grp or mail

>

> by the by Bhaskarjis computer is in trouble and his access is

limited i

> heard frm him yestrday ,so i dont know when he will b comfortable

with

> that .

>

>

>

> Thank u for trying the chart

>

>

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ,

" khurana_satpal "

> >

> >

> > Dear Sunil Ji,

> >

> >

Lal

> > Kitab perspective.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Phal

says :

> >

> >

> >

her

> too

> >

> >

> >

after

> June

his

> > entire 48th year.

> >

> >

> >

Kitab

> > doesn’t say any thing about it because in North

India specially

is not

are

during

dasha.

> >

> >

> >

order

> >

> >

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> >

> >

> > S P Khurana

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ,

" sunil nair "

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hare rama krishna

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks for ur

views .yes dasa also supports it i hope such

trends

> will

bhaskar ji

> > for

> > >

entrusted

> and

neccessary

> > >

opinions

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > regrds sunil nair

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ,

" astro.surfer "

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

the

> > chart?

will be

venus

> > star.

> > > > karma-dharmadhipati. The native will never be able to

escape

> venus,

give good

keep

> as

> > > >

> > > > Venus is the Atmakarak, the planet to take him vaitarni

paar.

> Venus

> > in

> > > > AL

in 9H with and arudh of 9H in 5H of poorv punya. It is no

one

> > else

> > > >

> > > > Venus gives 7 ashtakvarga points aries and 6 in leo. See

the

> subtle

charge

> > of

> > > >

sign in

> > D-1

is

> fully

> > > >

only the

natal

> chart

in 7H

> in

> > > > navamsha and Dk. It is saturn all the way, with Jup, mars

and

> Rahu.

> > > >

> > > > Rahu-kaalam impact on wife could be because ketu is there

in

7H in

disputes

> > between

> > > > partners and causes disillusion and misunderstandings. So

in

venus

> will

saptashati in

> > rahu

> retrograde

make

> him

antar

> > > > supporting.

> > > >

primordial

> > > > shakti, venus the ardhnaareeshwar in the chart, his own

other

> self.

> > > > Venus is in sagitarius in navamsh, the natural 9H again.

This

> venus

> > > >

What

> > will

> > > > be the innermost urges? I am sure it is all possible

combined

> > > >

only a

> > > learner.

> > > >

> > > > Best regards

> > > > Astrosurfer

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com

Version: 8.0.173 / Virus Database: 270.8.0/1719 - Release 10/10/2008 4:08 PM

Guest guest

Dear Shri Sunil Nairji,

I will write in short because the net connectivity can go off anytime. I

got the connectivity in the afternoon, but for a short while after which

it again went off. This does not happen normally with Hathway, but this

time it did remain for some time, and so I could not reply you before.

Your astrological views are appreciated ( as usual ) by me and I know

you have got a lot of knowledge stored inside you, which is yet to be

revealed.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " sunil nair "

>

>

>

>

> Hare rama krishna

>

> dear respected bhaskar ji

>

>

>

> I replied u at almost 2 o clock but immdtly after i press sent button

> i find that net is acting funny and it gone to ashtray ,so was waiting

> for net to b more comfortable ,2 days b4 also net was down for me for

> 14 hrs . thanks for present merc vakra in trsnit.

>

>

>

> Now coming to ur post ,i thank u for the post which u posted without

> caring wat public may think ,real traits of a leo sign .

>

>

>

> yes we discussed other wise also day Lord /moon Lord and Lagna Lord in

> prashna and its results b4 tru chats .

>

>

>

> Tho here we r seeing specicaly for raahu kaalam

>

>

>

> according to ur post it was between 11 to 11.30 when it srted ,is

ruled

> by mars hora also and rising lagna also of mars .(scorpio ) with lagna

> and 7th Lord together in 12th (venus +mars in 12th ) .Moon also in

> dhanistra nakshatra ruled by mars ,so martian traits r repeating more

> and ur chart rahu deliveres more of its effects .Also see hora Lord is

> positioned in transit with venus and in ur 3rd house frm leo ascndt(

> even house of writing and signing and short journeys with venus may b

> wife is also getting involved )

>

> Now if we see the dasa and transits

>

> ur dasa is rahu -rahu-ketu ,rahu in star of ketu and viceversa ,so

lagna

> and 7th house effects till 29th oct 2008 ( lahiri with 365 days )

,ketu

> has given its amsa in 4th house ( rasi tulya navamsa ) ,also ketu also

> acts like mars .

>

>

>

> Now coming to transits we can see lagna has sani who is travelling

over

> mars +rahu ( tho tranversed dgree wise ) and jup over moon ( we call

it

> janma guru period ) ,also if u see the moon Nakshtra today ( dhanishta

> owned by mars ) was 5th in order of vimshottary as u born in Moola

> owned by Ketu (ketu /venus/sun/moon/mars) 5th is known as prathyara (

> vipath-prathyara -vadha scheme or 3/5/7 )

>

> so generaly the day was not good esp during the time ,but mars also ur

> yogakaraka

>

>

>

> also this problem is so petty and we can call unimportant .But

offcource

> any kind of troubles upsets our mind .

>

>

>

> any way thanks for giving me a chance to see it tho it was a very

> personal affair .

>

>

>

> offcource ma devi will giv u her blessing and i am waiting for ur sani

> sub to b more pronounced in life and also rahu can act like sani ,so

> without upsetting the life in some way it is very rare that one can

> attains spiritualy high in order ( the churning is bringing the amrita

> not other wise )

>

>

>

> thank u sir

>

>

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah

>

>

>

>

> , " Bhaskar "

> rajiventerprises@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Shri Sunil Nairji, I remember last Friday I had some arguments

> > withmy wife during Rahu Kalam. Today too, during Rahu Kalam ( 11 to

> > 11.30 ) I had some fights and arguments over petty matters. I have

> > found the connection astrologically, why is it so. Venus in My chart

> > is in the 9th house and sign Aries , which is the badhaksthana for

> this

> > chart. The badhaksthanadhipati Mars, is conjoined Rahu in the same

> > degree, and, thus it seems the karaka for wife Venus, is the cause

for

> > the manifestation of Rahus essential charatcterisitcs , to come to

the

> > surface, some how or the other. Rahu otherwise too, throws influence

> on

> > the 5th, 7th and the 9th house. Apart from this whenever Rahu is

> > conjoined with any planet, that conjoned planet wherever it throws

its

> > aspect due to special powers given to it ( Say Mars,Jupiter or

Saturn

> ),

> > Rahu too will throw its influence alongwith. In same way the planets

> > influence too will be thrown alongwith Rahus aspect. This principle

> may

> > not be in conformity with many, but it works in actual practise. In

my

> > case Friday being day of Venus, it gets triggered during Rahu kalam

> > And you will be surprised to know that the Lagna during Rahu Kalam

> here

> > on Friday is Scorpio, ruled by Mars, and Scorpio is also the Lagna

> > ascendant of my wife, and she has a strong Mars placed in Lagna. I

> > remember you had asked me what is the end result of the altercation.

> > The end results is " alls well that ends well " . It seems that the

> > planets sway has to mantain on our psyche for som time, when it is

> > empowered, and it is upto us, how to approach it, but most of the

> times,

> > themind gets clouded ( Bhramit ) due to Ego , Anger and upmanship,

so

> > the native does not remember the positive approach but behaves like

a

> > common person. In my case we decided not to argue or speak with each

> > other during Rahu Kalam from next Friday onwards. I also accepted my

> > mistake and actually the matter was too petty. I had asked her to

> > prepare about 8-10 cheques for payment to various people, and she

was

> > not finding this assignment comfortable. She was about to go outside

> for

> > the day for shopping with her sister who has a wedding of her son

next

> > month, and I had no right to hold her up with my silly work. By the

> > way today I had done recitation of Durga Saptashathi during Rahu

> Kalam,

> > so the goddess should take care of me next time, of course

> supplemented

> > only if my own efforts are observed by Her. best wishes, Bhaskar.

> > P.S. If we notice, then many patters emerge in our Life. I remember

> few

> > years back My son always used to get hurt in his foot ( The thumb

> finger

> > ), and it used to bleed . This happened only on Saturday, every

> Saturday

> > consecutively for about 6-8 Saturdays after noticing which, I asked

my

> > son to increase his Hanuman Chalisa and Pooja, and this matter got

> > solved the first Saturday after doing this. Once we start noticing

> these

> > patters instead of ignoring them, then we may be able to take some

> > remedial steps to get rid or reduce these to a better extent. One

> > should look for patterns, just like I receive a cheque on every

> > Saturday from some company or the other.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear All,

For worldly actions, Venus in 9H is not in a favourable position from

both its natural houses. From 2H it is in 8H, a position of conflict

and obstacles and from the 7H, it is in 3H, which is a position of

suddenness and sudden mishaps. It is badly placed from both its houses

and in the house of inimical mars. 9H is the only position when venus

gets a bad placement (3/8) from both its natural houses.

Lal Kitaab views, based on pakka ghar of the planet may also not

support this placement.

But the point is that Venus has gone to 9H, the house of dharma, as

the lord of karma. If a person's karma is to go on a spiritual journey

(9H) and if he has to move on the path of religion, then he has to

have struggles with family (2H) and wife (7H). This journey is

supported by YK mars and rahu in close conjunction in lagna. He might

have faced periods of severe trauma at times when pain becomes

unbearable and one wants to leave everything and move on the spiritual

path. But it cannot be till we have rinanubandhans left.

Venus may not really be responsible for the conflicts, but at the same

time, it is not promoting cordiality with its placement in this

regard, specially in a not-conducive dasha of ra-ra-ke (as per Lahiri).

Along with this, Ketu in 7H in mar's nakshatra is fiery and can create

misunderstandings and sudden eruptions of temper and friction with

spouse.

It can be tested in the coming venus pratyantar from 27.10.08 to

9.4.08. The conflicts will be less, he will feel comfortable and will

get spiritual insights and will get good and rare opportunities for

spiritual advancement. All this can be checked in this 6-month period.

He will be shown the way.

Also I feel, Rahu-Jup will give further support for spiritual

advancement. Jupiter is rasheesh in 2H from moon with 2L/3L Saturn,

and jup is also the 4L of happiness (of 5H from lagna and moon lagna

-- mind in sadhna) and in 10H from venus becomes karma of 9H. He

cannot escape this. But this might happen at the cost of lagna

(health), family and spouse as Jup is with saturn in 6H and 6/8 from

both lagna and lagna lord.

He will have to choose his path carefully, trying to create minimum

discomfort to others and self.

Astrosurfer

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

sorry to hear that still ur connectivity problems not solved ,yes as u said this merc vakra is taking its tolls on u ,last time it was me .

Thanks for ur good words other wse i am still a learner but happy to hear ur good words as u always supported me maximum .

other wise still miles to go for me bhaskar ji with all ur blessing and prayers

regrds sunil nair

Om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises wrote:>> > Dear Shri Sunil Nairji,> > I will write in short because the net connectivity can go off anytime. I> got the connectivity in the afternoon, but for a short while after which> it again went off. This does not happen normally with Hathway, but this> time it did remain for some time, and so I could not reply you before.> > Your astrological views are appreciated ( as usual ) by me and I know> you have got a lot of knowledge stored inside you, which is yet to be> revealed.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > , "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> >> >> > Hare rama krishna> >> > dear respected bhaskar ji> >> >> >> > I replied u at almost 2 o clock but immdtly after i press sent button> > i find that net is acting funny and it gone to ashtray ,so was waiting> > for net to b more comfortable ,2 days b4 also net was down for me for> > 14 hrs . thanks for present merc vakra in trsnit.> >> >> >> > Now coming to ur post ,i thank u for the post which u posted without> > caring wat public may think ,real traits of a leo sign .> >> >> >> > yes we discussed other wise also day Lord /moon Lord and Lagna Lord in> > prashna and its results b4 tru chats .> >> >> >> > Tho here we r seeing specicaly for raahu kaalam> >> >> >> > according to ur post it was between 11 to 11.30 when it srted ,is> ruled> > by mars hora also and rising lagna also of mars .(scorpio ) with lagna> > and 7th Lord together in 12th (venus +mars in 12th ) .Moon also in> > dhanistra nakshatra ruled by mars ,so martian traits r repeating more> > and ur chart rahu deliveres more of its effects .Also see hora Lord is> > positioned in transit with venus and in ur 3rd house frm leo ascndt(> > even house of writing and signing and short journeys with venus may b> > wife is also getting involved )> >> > Now if we see the dasa and transits> >> > ur dasa is rahu -rahu-ketu ,rahu in star of ketu and viceversa ,so> lagna> > and 7th house effects till 29th oct 2008 ( lahiri with 365 days )> ,ketu> > has given its amsa in 4th house ( rasi tulya navamsa ) ,also ketu also> > acts like mars .> >> >> >> > Now coming to transits we can see lagna has sani who is travelling> over> > mars +rahu ( tho tranversed dgree wise ) and jup over moon ( we call> it> > janma guru period ) ,also if u see the moon Nakshtra today ( dhanishta> > owned by mars ) was 5th in order of vimshottary as u born in Moola> > owned by Ketu (ketu /venus/sun/moon/mars) 5th is known as prathyara (> > vipath-prathyara -vadha scheme or 3/5/7 )> >> > so generaly the day was not good esp during the time ,but mars also ur> > yogakaraka> >> >> >> > also this problem is so petty and we can call unimportant .But> offcource> > any kind of troubles upsets our mind .> >> >> >> > any way thanks for giving me a chance to see it tho it was a very> > personal affair .> >> >> >> > offcource ma devi will giv u her blessing and i am waiting for ur sani> > sub to b more pronounced in life and also rahu can act like sani ,so> > without upsetting the life in some way it is very rare that one can> > attains spiritualy high in order ( the churning is bringing the amrita> > not other wise )> >> >> >> > thank u sir> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> >> >> >> >> > , "Bhaskar"> > rajiventerprises@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shri Sunil Nairji, I remember last Friday I had some arguments> > > withmy wife during Rahu Kalam. Today too, during Rahu Kalam ( 11 to> > > 11.30 ) I had some fights and arguments over petty matters. I have> > > found the connection astrologically, why is it so. Venus in My chart> > > is in the 9th house and sign Aries , which is the badhaksthana for> > this> > > chart. The badhaksthanadhipati Mars, is conjoined Rahu in the same> > > degree, and, thus it seems the karaka for wife Venus, is the cause> for> > > the manifestation of Rahus essential charatcterisitcs , to come to> the> > > surface, some how or the other. Rahu otherwise too, throws influence> > on> > > the 5th, 7th and the 9th house. Apart from this whenever Rahu is> > > conjoined with any planet, that conjoned planet wherever it throws> its> > > aspect due to special powers given to it ( Say Mars,Jupiter or> Saturn> > ),> > > Rahu too will throw its influence alongwith. In same way the planets> > > influence too will be thrown alongwith Rahus aspect. This principle> > may> > > not be in conformity with many, but it works in actual practise. In> my> > > case Friday being day of Venus, it gets triggered during Rahu kalam> .> > > And you will be surprised to know that the Lagna during Rahu Kalam> > here> > > on Friday is Scorpio, ruled by Mars, and Scorpio is also the Lagna> > > ascendant of my wife, and she has a strong Mars placed in Lagna. I> > > remember you had asked me what is the end result of the altercation.> > > The end results is "alls well that ends well". It seems that the> > > planets sway has to mantain on our psyche for som time, when it is> > > empowered, and it is upto us, how to approach it, but most of the> > times,> > > themind gets clouded ( Bhramit ) due to Ego , Anger and upmanship,> so> > > the native does not remember the positive approach but behaves like> a> > > common person. In my case we decided not to argue or speak with each> > > other during Rahu Kalam from next Friday onwards. I also accepted my> > > mistake and actually the matter was too petty. I had asked her to> > > prepare about 8-10 cheques for payment to various people, and she> was> > > not finding this assignment comfortable. She was about to go outside> > for> > > the day for shopping with her sister who has a wedding of her son> next> > > month, and I had no right to hold her up with my silly work. By the> > > way today I had done recitation of Durga Saptashathi during Rahu> > Kalam,> > > so the goddess should take care of me next time, of course> > supplemented> > > only if my own efforts are observed by Her. best wishes, Bhaskar.> > > P.S. If we notice, then many patters emerge in our Life. I remember> > few> > > years back My son always used to get hurt in his foot ( The thumb> > finger> > > ), and it used to bleed . This happened only on Saturday, every> > Saturday> > > consecutively for about 6-8 Saturdays after noticing which, I asked> my> > > son to increase his Hanuman Chalisa and Pooja, and this matter got> > > solved the first Saturday after doing this. Once we start noticing> > these> > > patters instead of ignoring them, then we may be able to take some> > > remedial steps to get rid or reduce these to a better extent. One> > > should look for patterns, just like I receive a cheque on every> > > Saturday from some company or the other.> > >> >>

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear astro .surfer ji

As usual very good observations and assessments ,realy worth it .sure let us see in reality too wat is happening and offcource bhaskar ji will inform us everything without failure and dailuting i am sure .

thanks for the post

regrds sunil nair

, "astro.surfer" <astro.surfer wrote:>> Dear All,> > For worldly actions, Venus in 9H is not in a favourable position from> both its natural houses. From 2H it is in 8H, a position of conflict> and obstacles and from the 7H, it is in 3H, which is a position of> suddenness and sudden mishaps. It is badly placed from both its houses> and in the house of inimical mars. 9H is the only position when venus> gets a bad placement (3/8) from both its natural houses. > > Lal Kitaab views, based on pakka ghar of the planet may also not> support this placement.> > But the point is that Venus has gone to 9H, the house of dharma, as> the lord of karma. If a person's karma is to go on a spiritual journey> (9H) and if he has to move on the path of religion, then he has to> have struggles with family (2H) and wife (7H). This journey is> supported by YK mars and rahu in close conjunction in lagna. He might> have faced periods of severe trauma at times when pain becomes> unbearable and one wants to leave everything and move on the spiritual> path. But it cannot be till we have rinanubandhans left. > > Venus may not really be responsible for the conflicts, but at the same> time, it is not promoting cordiality with its placement in this> regard, specially in a not-conducive dasha of ra-ra-ke (as per Lahiri).> > Along with this, Ketu in 7H in mar's nakshatra is fiery and can create> misunderstandings and sudden eruptions of temper and friction with> spouse. > > It can be tested in the coming venus pratyantar from 27.10.08 to> 9.4.08. The conflicts will be less, he will feel comfortable and will> get spiritual insights and will get good and rare opportunities for> spiritual advancement. All this can be checked in this 6-month period.> He will be shown the way. > > Also I feel, Rahu-Jup will give further support for spiritual> advancement. Jupiter is rasheesh in 2H from moon with 2L/3L Saturn,> and jup is also the 4L of happiness (of 5H from lagna and moon lagna> -- mind in sadhna) and in 10H from venus becomes karma of 9H. He> cannot escape this. But this might happen at the cost of lagna> (health), family and spouse as Jup is with saturn in 6H and 6/8 from> both lagna and lagna lord. > > He will have to choose his path carefully, trying to create minimum> discomfort to others and self.> > Astrosurfer>

Guest guest

Dear Shri Sunil Nairji,

Yes you can be very sure, that none of my informations will ever be

diluted, because I dont care about image building, and have no fear

about anyone or anything, except for doing wrong in front of the eyes of

my Lord, Shri Krishna Bhagwaan.

At the cost and risk of being humiliated, as seen by past experience

which most of the old members here will know, many people have spoken

derogatorily on my revelations about my personal Life, I still dont

care, as long as it brings the students to the reality and ground level

of the effects of the combinations and configurations in my chart.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " sunil nair "

>

>

>

>

> Hare rama krishna

>

> dear astro .surfer ji

>

> As usual very good observations and assessments ,realy worth it .sure

> let us see in reality too wat is happening and offcource bhaskar ji

will

> inform us everything without failure and dailuting i am sure .

>

>

>

> thanks for the post

>

>

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

>

>

> , " astro.surfer "

> astro.surfer@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > For worldly actions, Venus in 9H is not in a favourable position

from

> > both its natural houses. From 2H it is in 8H, a position of conflict

> > and obstacles and from the 7H, it is in 3H, which is a position of

> > suddenness and sudden mishaps. It is badly placed from both its

houses

> > and in the house of inimical mars. 9H is the only position when

venus

> > gets a bad placement (3/8) from both its natural houses.

> >

> > Lal Kitaab views, based on pakka ghar of the planet may also not

> > support this placement.

> >

> > But the point is that Venus has gone to 9H, the house of dharma, as

> > the lord of karma. If a person's karma is to go on a spiritual

journey

> > (9H) and if he has to move on the path of religion, then he has to

> > have struggles with family (2H) and wife (7H). This journey is

> > supported by YK mars and rahu in close conjunction in lagna. He

might

> > have faced periods of severe trauma at times when pain becomes

> > unbearable and one wants to leave everything and move on the

spiritual

> > path. But it cannot be till we have rinanubandhans left.

> >

> > Venus may not really be responsible for the conflicts, but at the

same

> > time, it is not promoting cordiality with its placement in this

> > regard, specially in a not-conducive dasha of ra-ra-ke (as per

> Lahiri).

> >

> > Along with this, Ketu in 7H in mar's nakshatra is fiery and can

create

> > misunderstandings and sudden eruptions of temper and friction with

> > spouse.

> >

> > It can be tested in the coming venus pratyantar from 27.10.08 to

> > 9.4.08. The conflicts will be less, he will feel comfortable and

will

> > get spiritual insights and will get good and rare opportunities for

> > spiritual advancement. All this can be checked in this 6-month

period.

> > He will be shown the way.

> >

> > Also I feel, Rahu-Jup will give further support for spiritual

> > advancement. Jupiter is rasheesh in 2H from moon with 2L/3L Saturn,

> > and jup is also the 4L of happiness (of 5H from lagna and moon lagna

> > -- mind in sadhna) and in 10H from venus becomes karma of 9H. He

> > cannot escape this. But this might happen at the cost of lagna

> > (health), family and spouse as Jup is with saturn in 6H and 6/8 from

> > both lagna and lagna lord.

> >

> > He will have to choose his path carefully, trying to create minimum

> > discomfort to others and self.

> >

> > Astrosurfer

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Ram Jaiswalji,

I have already put a query about a year back in Group of Priya

Bhooshanji, whic was not about my personal chart, but about some

technical confirmations, which did not even eecit a response, forget any

reply, after that I never visited that Forum ever. But if you suggest

then I may post a enquiry there one of these days, but I do my studies

myself on my chart, and do not take whatever anyone says at deep level,

but just at surface level.

About Ketu in my 7th house , I will comment later on, but as per lal

Kitab, it is supposed to offer favourable results when native attains

age of 55. And also when the native son attains major age.

Yes My wife is very hot tempered, but she is also very religious, and

whatever she utters, comes our true. If she curses someone it will come

out true, if she blesses someone it will manifest. She is a stauch lover

of Hanuman Baba and Shrikrishna, and a daughter from a family of

devotees and from a very rich business family . When she criticises with

her 3 inch tongue even a man of 6 feet will be mowed down like a

spineless rubber, and when she praises, then the praise will be geuine.

She certainly holds respect from all those who come in contact with her.

This much info. is enough for the moment, about her.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Ram Jaswal "

<rkjaswal wrote:

>

> Namaste Bhaskarji

>

> Re:Lal Kitab may I suggest your contacting Pundit Priya Bhooshanji of

“ �

>

> Personally speaking I feel Ketu is the Graha to be propitiated? If I

may ask is your wife of a “short temper†as Ketu in 7th

Hse generally denotes this amongst other things? Re:disagreements during

Rahu Kalam periods I assume generally as opposed from only Fridays? Per

Vim you are currently in Rahu/Rahu/Mer and Chara Tau/Aqu †" I

consider Rahu as co-lord of Aqu hence understandable 7th Hse focus

during said periods ….

>

> Best wishes …..

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

>

> _____

>

>

On Behalf Of

khurana_satpal

> 11 October 2008 13:04

>

> Re: Rahu Kalam - Please read this

.. Its revealing.

>

> Dear Sunil ji,

>

> I am still a novice as far as the Lal Kitab is concerned. Devising

> Lal Kitab upaya is a very serious matter and should not be done by

> beginners like me. Therefore I suggest that Bhaskar ji should

> consult some senior Lal Kitab scholar/s. I will not be in a position

> to suggest any name either.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> S P Khurana

>

> ancient_indian_

<%40>

astrology , " sunil nair "

> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hare rama krishna

> >

> > dear satpal khurana ji ,

> >

> >

> >

> > many many thanks for giving us Lal kitab perspectivses .I always

> > wonder always abt any system of indian predictiv systems will b

> > contributing to each other than contradicting each other .

> >

> > what ever way we look it ,is not a matter of concern wheter its

> > various astrology form s or hand reading or samudrika sastra .We

> must b

> > gr8ful to our ancesters and gr8 rishis for giving us such a gr8

> sciences

> > which is helping humanity in general .

> >

> > Now sir one thing u dont made it clear .U said " Therefore Bhaskar

> ji

> > will have to do some thing for his Venus in order to normalize the

> > situation "

> >

> >

> >

> > can u suggest remedies what shud b done by bhaskar ji ,so the

> nativ is

> > out of this kind of pestering problem tho it is not seems to b big

> >

> >

> >

> > after all this is for reliving the tension and problems .so the

> remedial

> > measures r important . can u suggest tru grp or mail

> >

> > by the by Bhaskarjis computer is in trouble and his access is

> limited i

> > heard frm him yestrday ,so i dont know when he will b comfortable

> with

> > that .

> >

> >

> >

> > Thank u for trying the chart

> >

> >

> >

> > regrds sunil nair

> >

> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_

<%40>

astrology , " khurana_satpal "

> > <khurana_satpal@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil Ji,

> > >

> > > Lal Kitab Perspective:

> > >

> > > I had been reading with academic interest Bhaskar ji’s

> > > predicament during Rahu Kal. I did look at his problem with the

> Lal

> > > Kitab perspective.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Bhaskar ji’ s contention that Venus happens to be the

main

> > > culprit is also borne out through the Lal Kitab.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Bhaskar ji is currently in his 48th year. In his 48th year Varsh

> Phal

> > > chart Venus is placed in the 4th house for which the Lal Kitab

> says :

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >  " Shukra chauthe jab paani ayaa, aurat hua

bairag†when

> > > the venus comes to the 4th house , it sets in a certain amount of

> > > disenchantment.  " aurat hua bairag†can be

interpreted

> > > both ways : that he gets disenchanted , it can also mean that in

> her

> > too

> > > the fire of passion is no longer as strong.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I believe his Rahu Kal predicament would have been pronounced

> after

> > June

> > > this year and is likely to last till June next year i.e. during

> his

> > > entire 48th year.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > But why should it happen during the Rahu Kal specially ? The Lal

> Kitab

> > > doesn’t say any thing about it because in North India

specially

> > > the hill regions where the Lal Kitab originated from, Rahu Kal

> is not

> > > much talked about. But in astrological terms Venus and the Rahu

> are

> > > enemies therefore the adverse effects of venus would come forth

> during

> > > the period when Rahu is strong, more so during his Rahu/Rahu

> dasha.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Therefore Bhaskar ji will have to do some thing for his Venus in

> order

> > > to normalize the situation.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > S P Khurana

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_

<%40>

> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Hare rama krishna

> > > >

> > > > dear astro surfer ji

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for ur views .yes dasa also supports it i hope such

> trends

> > will

> > > > go down after this month .we will get feed backs frm sri

> bhaskar ji

> > > for

> > > > sure and we can update our undrstanding too .

> > > >

> > > > i blv his sani has some spiritual mission which rahu is

> entrusted

> > and

> > > > sani being 7th L etc acting tru venus also the karaka for

> neccessary

> > > > fire needed for spiritulaity .

> > > >

> > > > let us wait and i hope other memebrs also will giv some

> opinions

> > > >

> > > > also i wud lov to hear opinion frm lal kitabies in grp too .

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > regrds sunil nair

> > > >

> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_

<%40>

astrology , " astro.surfer "

> > > > astro.surfer@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sunil ji, Bhaskar ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Why don't you think that Ketu in 7H is the real culprit?

> > > > >

> > > > > Rahu and Mars hold the steering, but what is venus doing in

> the

> > > chart?

> > > > > It is the SAARTHI? showing the direction where the native

> will be

> > > > > heading. In 9H in LL Sun's constellation. Lagna rising in

> venus

> > > star.

> > > > > It is very important to understand this venus as he is the

> > > > > karma-dharmadhipati. The native will never be able to escape

> > venus,

> > > > > though he might keep running from it, but it will always

> give good

> > > > > things in life, things that native will love to cherish and

> keep

> > as

> > > > > his prized possessions.

> > > > >

> > > > > Venus is the Atmakarak, the planet to take him vaitarni paar.

> > Venus

> > > in

> > > > > AL in 9H with and arudh of 9H in 5H of poorv punya. It is no

> one

> > > else

> > > > > but a projection of self. Venus is the soul of this chart.

> > > > >

> > > > > Venus gives 7 ashtakvarga points aries and 6 in leo. See the

> > subtle

> > > > > root connection with lagna and LL. In vimsamsh, venus takes

> charge

> > > of

> > > > > the wheel with mars and sun in the 7H.

> > > > >

> > > > > Mars, the YK fully energises this venus, who is in martian

> sign in

> > > D-1

> > > > > and aspected by mars in D-9. Rahu, who is mars personified,

> is

> > fully

> > > > > aspecting with a backward glance.

> > > > >

> > > > > Venus does not fully represent spouse in the chart, it is

> only the

> > > > > karak for 7H in 9H. It has no relation with 7H and 7L in

> natal

> > chart

> > > > > as well as D-9, whereas Saturn represents wife being 7L, 7L

> in 7H

> > in

> > > > > navamsha and Dk. It is saturn all the way, with Jup, mars and

> > Rahu.

> > > > >

> > > > > Rahu-kaalam impact on wife could be because ketu is there in

> 7H in

> > > > > dhanishtha. Ketu in 7H is responsible for unnecessary

> disputes

> > > between

> > > > > partners and causes disillusion and misunderstandings. So in

> > > > > rahu-kaalam, this can surface more. Where as being in 9H,

> venus

> > will

> > > > > promote religious affairs and it made him do durga

> saptashati in

> > > rahu

> > > > > kalam. The fault lies with ketu, not venus. Also sun and

> > retrograde

> > > > > mercury in Rahu's nakshatra in 2H from AK and Karkamsh, can

> make

> > him

> > > > > say unpleasant things in rahu-kaalam, especially dasha and

> antar

> > > > > supporting.

> > > > >

> > > > > What are the impulses that this venus gives? Venus the

> primordial

> > > > > shakti, venus the ardhnaareeshwar in the chart, his own other

> > self.

> > > > > Venus is in sagitarius in navamsh, the natural 9H again. This

> > venus

> > > > > relates to dharma.

> > > > >

> > > > > What is it that he would like from the bottom of his heart?

> What

> > > will

> > > > > be the innermost urges? I am sure it is all possible combined

> > > > > significations of venus in 9H.

> > > > >

> > > > > Please correct me if I am wrong in my understanding. I am

> only a

> > > > learner.

> > > > >

> > > > > Best regards

> > > > > Astrosurfer

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

> Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com

> Version: 8.0.173 / Virus Database: 270.8.0/1719 - Release Date:

10/10/2008 4:08 PM

>

Guest guest

Dear Khuranaji,

I do not believe in remedies suggested by each and every. I follow my

own code, where I donate 20% of my income on several heads ( this does

go into thousands per month and have to face much opposition at home ),

I also do a number of free readings every day and try to remain good. I

do not nurture any hatred or jealousy for anyone, but always try to

mind my own business and make efforts for my personal growth.

I take the Lords name mentally, probably even when drinking water and do

my small morning Pooja daily, with love and shraddha. Apart from this I

do not have time to do other remedies. But few donations are certainly

made from the other members of my household, which takes care for the

remedial parts, I am sure about this.

I also do my own studies, and whatever remedies are suggested to be

mantained in the behaviorial patterns, I try to administer them in my

Life. But rituals and foirmalities which take up time, I am not able to

do, though I would love to do them, let me be honest with You.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " khurana_satpal "

<khurana_satpal wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil ji,

>

>

> Sincerely,

>

> S P Khurana

>

>

>

>

, " sunil nair "

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hare rama krishna

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> must b

> sciences

> >

> ji

> > situation "

> >

> >

> >

> nativ is

> >

> >

> >

> remedial

> >

> limited i

> with

> > that .

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > regrds sunil nair

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " khurana_satpal "

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil Ji,

> > >

> > >

> Lal

> > > Kitab perspective.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Bhaskar ji’ s contention that Venus happens to be the main

> > >

> > >

> > >

> Phal

> says :

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > “ Shukra chauthe jab paani ayaa, aurat hua bairagâ€

when

> > > disenchantment. “ aurat hua bairag†can be

interpreted

> her

> > too

> > >

> > >

> > >

> after

> > June

> his

> > > entire 48th year.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> Kitab

specially

> is not

> are

> during

> dasha.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> order

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > S P Khurana

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " sunil nair "

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> trends

> > will

> bhaskar ji

> > > for

> > > >

> entrusted

> > and

> neccessary

> > > >

> opinions

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " astro.surfer "

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> the

> > > chart?

> will be

> venus

> > > star.

> > venus,

> give good

> keep

> > as

> > > > >

> > Venus

> > > in

> one

> > > else

> > > > >

> > subtle

> charge

> > > of

> > > > >

> sign in

> > > D-1

> is

> > fully

> > > > >

> only the

> natal

> > chart

> in 7H

> > in

> > Rahu.

> > > > >

> 7H in

> disputes

> > > between

> venus

> > will

> saptashati in

> > > rahu

> > retrograde

> make

> > him

> antar

> > > > > supporting.

> > > > >

> primordial

> > self.

> > venus

> > > > >

> What

> > > will

> > > > >

> only a

> > > > learner.

> > > > >

> > > > > Best regards

> > > > > Astrosurfer

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Khuranaji,

Yes You are right about my contention of Venus due to lal Kitab.

But it also comes through traditional, as Venus is placed in the badhakasthana.

You mentioned about fire of passion not being too strong. You may be right here, but with proper circumstances and atmosphere, and with the right approach, this fire does not take more than 10 minutes to ignite, even with rishi Munis, so who are we, but ordinary mortals. For us if external support is available, it does not take more than 30 seconds to ignite, let me be very frank with you. This is the ground level reality and applicable to most of us.

As per lal Kitab, in the 48th year , My venus stays where it is, in the natal chart, that is in the 9th house, It does not come to the 4th house, as you wrote ( Please correct me if I am wrong ).

EVEN WHEN VENUS COMES IN THE 4TH HOUSE THE RESULTS ARE SAID AS -

" Aurat ki ho aajaari "

( here " ajaari means " kashta" and not connected to passion ).

or else

" chauthe auraat do hota hai ",

which means,'the native may have two women in his Life.

About the mention of Rahu Kalam in Lal Kitab,I know that there is a faint mention indirectly about this , but where, I am not able to pinpoint.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "khurana_satpal" <khurana_satpal wrote:>> > Dear Sunil Ji,> > Lal Kitab Perspective:> > I had been reading with academic interest Bhaskar ji’s> predicament during Rahu Kal. I did look at his problem with the Lal> Kitab perspective.> > > > Bhaskar ji’ s contention that Venus happens to be the main> culprit is also borne out through the Lal Kitab.> > > > Bhaskar ji is currently in his 48th year. In his 48th year Varsh Phal> chart Venus is placed in the 4th house for which the Lal Kitab says :> > > > “ Shukra chauthe jab paani ayaa, aurat hua bairag†when> the venus comes to the 4th house , it sets in a certain amount of> disenchantment. “ aurat hua bairag†can be interpreted> both ways : that he gets disenchanted , it can also mean that in her too> the fire of passion is no longer as strong.> > > > I believe his Rahu Kal predicament would have been pronounced after June> this year and is likely to last till June next year i.e. during his> entire 48th year.> > > > But why should it happen during the Rahu Kal specially ? The Lal Kitab> doesn’t say any thing about it because in North India specially> the hill regions where the Lal Kitab originated from, Rahu Kal is not> much talked about. But in astrological terms Venus and the Rahu are> enemies therefore the adverse effects of venus would come forth during> the period when Rahu is strong, more so during his Rahu/Rahu dasha.> > > > Therefore Bhaskar ji will have to do some thing for his Venus in order> to normalize the situation.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > S P Khurana> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> >> >> > Hare rama krishna> >> > dear astro surfer ji> >> > Thanks for ur views .yes dasa also supports it i hope such trends will> > go down after this month .we will get feed backs frm sri bhaskar ji> for> > sure and we can update our undrstanding too .> >> > i blv his sani has some spiritual mission which rahu is entrusted and> > sani being 7th L etc acting tru venus also the karaka for neccessary> > fire needed for spiritulaity .> >> > let us wait and i hope other memebrs also will giv some opinions> >> > also i wud lov to hear opinion frm lal kitabies in grp too .> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> >> >> > , "astro.surfer"> > astro.surfer@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunil ji, Bhaskar ji,> > >> > > Why don't you think that Ketu in 7H is the real culprit?> > >> > > Rahu and Mars hold the steering, but what is venus doing in the> chart?> > > It is the SAARTHI? showing the direction where the native will be> > > heading. In 9H in LL Sun's constellation. Lagna rising in venus> star.> > > It is very important to understand this venus as he is the> > > karma-dharmadhipati. The native will never be able to escape venus,> > > though he might keep running from it, but it will always give good> > > things in life, things that native will love to cherish and keep as> > > his prized possessions.> > >> > > Venus is the Atmakarak, the planet to take him vaitarni paar. Venus> in> > > AL in 9H with and arudh of 9H in 5H of poorv punya. It is no one> else> > > but a projection of self. Venus is the soul of this chart.> > >> > > Venus gives 7 ashtakvarga points aries and 6 in leo. See the subtle> > > root connection with lagna and LL. In vimsamsh, venus takes charge> of> > > the wheel with mars and sun in the 7H.> > >> > > Mars, the YK fully energises this venus, who is in martian sign in> D-1> > > and aspected by mars in D-9. Rahu, who is mars personified, is fully> > > aspecting with a backward glance.> > >> > > Venus does not fully represent spouse in the chart, it is only the> > > karak for 7H in 9H. It has no relation with 7H and 7L in natal chart> > > as well as D-9, whereas Saturn represents wife being 7L, 7L in 7H in> > > navamsha and Dk. It is saturn all the way, with Jup, mars and Rahu.> > >> > > Rahu-kaalam impact on wife could be because ketu is there in 7H in> > > dhanishtha. Ketu in 7H is responsible for unnecessary disputes> between> > > partners and causes disillusion and misunderstandings. So in> > > rahu-kaalam, this can surface more. Where as being in 9H, venus will> > > promote religious affairs and it made him do durga saptashati in> rahu> > > kalam. The fault lies with ketu, not venus. Also sun and retrograde> > > mercury in Rahu's nakshatra in 2H from AK and Karkamsh, can make him> > > say unpleasant things in rahu-kaalam, especially dasha and antar> > > supporting.> > >> > > What are the impulses that this venus gives? Venus the primordial> > > shakti, venus the ardhnaareeshwar in the chart, his own other self.> > > Venus is in sagitarius in navamsh, the natural 9H again. This venus> > > relates to dharma.> > >> > > What is it that he would like from the bottom of his heart? What> will> > > be the innermost urges? I am sure it is all possible combined> > > significations of venus in 9H.> > >> > > Please correct me if I am wrong in my understanding. I am only a> > learner.> > >> > > Best regards> > > Astrosurfer> > >> >>

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

yes,i know u ,that why i said it so.

otherwise myself including atleast 100 memebrs in this forums knows how u humiliated by some negetiv elemnts using ur own feed backs and ur chart,many time in other astro -forums but which never deter frm doing ur duty like a true leo person .

ur idea was simple ,we r discussing astrology and efficacy of certain principles so if u wanted the chart u r looking for here is data u wanted or looking for and here is true feed backs and let us see practical results .And u never worried abt other opinions ,i must repeat it and admire ur attitude .

thanking u one's again

regrds sunil nair

, "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises wrote:>> > Dear Shri Sunil Nairji,> > Yes you can be very sure, that none of my informations will ever be> diluted, because I dont care about image building, and have no fear> about anyone or anything, except for doing wrong in front of the eyes of> my Lord, Shri Krishna Bhagwaan.> > At the cost and risk of being humiliated, as seen by past experience> which most of the old members here will know, many people have spoken> derogatorily on my revelations about my personal Life, I still dont> care, as long as it brings the students to the reality and ground level> of the effects of the combinations and configurations in my chart.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> >> >> > Hare rama krishna> >> > dear astro .surfer ji> >> > As usual very good observations and assessments ,realy worth it .sure> > let us see in reality too wat is happening and offcource bhaskar ji> will> > inform us everything without failure and dailuting i am sure .> >> >> >> > thanks for the post> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> >> >> > , "astro.surfer"> > astro.surfer@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > For worldly actions, Venus in 9H is not in a favourable position> from> > > both its natural houses. From 2H it is in 8H, a position of conflict> > > and obstacles and from the 7H, it is in 3H, which is a position of> > > suddenness and sudden mishaps. It is badly placed from both its> houses> > > and in the house of inimical mars. 9H is the only position when> venus> > > gets a bad placement (3/8) from both its natural houses.> > >> > > Lal Kitaab views, based on pakka ghar of the planet may also not> > > support this placement.> > >> > > But the point is that Venus has gone to 9H, the house of dharma, as> > > the lord of karma. If a person's karma is to go on a spiritual> journey> > > (9H) and if he has to move on the path of religion, then he has to> > > have struggles with family (2H) and wife (7H). This journey is> > > supported by YK mars and rahu in close conjunction in lagna. He> might> > > have faced periods of severe trauma at times when pain becomes> > > unbearable and one wants to leave everything and move on the> spiritual> > > path. But it cannot be till we have rinanubandhans left.> > >> > > Venus may not really be responsible for the conflicts, but at the> same> > > time, it is not promoting cordiality with its placement in this> > > regard, specially in a not-conducive dasha of ra-ra-ke (as per> > Lahiri).> > >> > > Along with this, Ketu in 7H in mar's nakshatra is fiery and can> create> > > misunderstandings and sudden eruptions of temper and friction with> > > spouse.> > >> > > It can be tested in the coming venus pratyantar from 27.10.08 to> > > 9.4.08. The conflicts will be less, he will feel comfortable and> will> > > get spiritual insights and will get good and rare opportunities for> > > spiritual advancement. All this can be checked in this 6-month> period.> > > He will be shown the way.> > >> > > Also I feel, Rahu-Jup will give further support for spiritual> > > advancement. Jupiter is rasheesh in 2H from moon with 2L/3L Saturn,> > > and jup is also the 4L of happiness (of 5H from lagna and moon lagna> > > -- mind in sadhna) and in 10H from venus becomes karma of 9H. He> > > cannot escape this. But this might happen at the cost of lagna> > > (health), family and spouse as Jup is with saturn in 6H and 6/8 from> > > both lagna and lagna lord.> > >> > > He will have to choose his path carefully, trying to create minimum> > > discomfort to others and self.> > >> > > Astrosurfer> > >> >>

Guest guest

Namaste Bhaskarji

Thanks for the reply confirming most “commonâ€

traits of Ketu in 7th Hse ……

Per Pundit Gopesh Kumar Ojha Ketu’s “great

year†is 48 – which you have just begun. Again I take

Ketu to co-lord Scorpio hence affecting your 4th

& 7th Hse’s – please take extra care regarding both during this

year …….

Re:Pundit Bhooshanji

– in that group he only answers queries from those seeking help directly and

doesn’t partake in any Lal Kitab discussions. If wishing to

discuss then join “lalkitab â€

group.

Per Jaimini your AK is Venus hence life lesson

is to be a “clean person without any ill thoughts towards fair sex leading a

satwik life†whilst your Ista Devata is Ganapati/Skanda

as signified by Ketu implying aspirations of Moksha. Your Dharma Devata is Shiva/Shri

Ram ji …….

Best wishes …….

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

On Behalf Of Bhaskar

11 October 2008 19:07

Subject:

Re: Rahu Kalam - Please read this . Its revealing.

Dear Ram Jaiswalji,

I have already put a query about a year back in Group of Priya

Bhooshanji, whic was not about my personal chart, but about some

technical confirmations, which did not even eecit a response, forget any

reply, after that I never visited that Forum ever. But if you suggest

then I may post a enquiry there one of these days, but I do my studies

myself on my chart, and do not take whatever anyone says at deep level,

but just at surface level.

About Ketu in my 7th house , I will comment later on, but as per lal

Kitab, it is supposed to offer favourable results when native attains

age of 55. And also when the native son attains major age.

Yes My wife is very hot tempered, but she is also very religious, and

whatever she utters, comes our true. If she curses someone it will come

out true, if she blesses someone it will manifest. She is a stauch lover

of Hanuman Baba and Shrikrishna, and a daughter from a family of

devotees and from a very rich business family . When she criticises with

her 3 inch tongue even a man of 6 feet will be mowed down like a

spineless rubber, and when she praises, then the praise will be geuine.

She certainly holds respect from all those who come in contact with her.

This much info. is enough for the moment, about her.

regards/Bhaskar.

" Ram Jaswal "

<rkjaswal wrote:

>

> Namaste Bhaskarji

>

“ �

>

during said periods ….

>

> Best wishes …..

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

>

> _____

>

>

On Behalf Of

khurana_satpal

>

.. Its revealing.

>

> Dear Sunil ji,

>

>

> Sincerely,

>

> S P Khurana

>

> ancient_indian_

<%40>

astrology ,

" sunil nair "

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hare rama krishna

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> must b

> sciences

> >

> > Now sir one thing u dont made it clear .U said " Therefore

Bhaskar

> ji

> > situation "

> >

> >

> >

> nativ is

> >

> >

> >

> remedial

> >

> limited i

> with

> > that .

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > regrds sunil nair

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_

<%40>

astrology ,

" khurana_satpal "

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil Ji,

> > >

> > >

> Lal

> > > Kitab perspective.

> > >

> > >

> > >

main

> > >

> > >

> > >

> Phal

> says :

> > >

> > >

> > >

bairag†when

> > > the venus comes to the 4th house , it sets in a certain amount

of

interpreted

> her

> > too

> > >

> > >

> > >

> after

> > June

> his

> > > entire 48th year.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> Kitab

specially

> is not

> are

> during

> dasha.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> order

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > S P Khurana

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_

<%40>

astrology ,

" sunil nair "

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for ur

views .yes dasa also supports it i hope such

> trends

> > will

> bhaskar ji

> > > for

> > > >

> entrusted

> > and

> neccessary

> > > >

> opinions

> > > >

> > > > also i wud lov to hear opinion frm lal kitabies in grp too

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_

<%40>

astrology ,

" astro.surfer "

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Why don't you think that Ketu in 7H is the real

culprit?

> > > > >

> > > > > Rahu and Mars hold the steering, but what is venus

doing in

> the

> > > chart?

> > > > > It is the SAARTHI? showing the direction where the

native

> will be

> > > > > heading. In 9H in LL Sun's constellation. Lagna rising

in

> venus

> > > star.

> > > > > It is very important to understand this venus as he is

the

> > > > > karma-dharmadhipati. The native will never be

able to escape

> > venus,

> > > > > though he might keep running from it, but it will

always

> give good

> > > > > things in life, things that native will love to

cherish and

> keep

> > as

> > > > >

> > > > > Venus is the Atmakarak, the planet to take him

vaitarni paar.

> > Venus

> > > in

> > > > > AL

in 9H with and arudh of 9H in 5H of poorv punya. It is no

> one

> > > else

> > > > > but a projection of self. Venus is the soul of this

chart.

> > > > >

> > > > > Venus gives 7 ashtakvarga points aries and 6 in leo.

See the

> > subtle

> > > > > root connection with lagna and LL. In vimsamsh, venus

takes

> charge

> > > of

> > > > >

> > > > > Mars, the YK fully energises this venus, who is in

martian

> sign in

> > > D-1

> > > > > and aspected by mars in D-9. Rahu, who is mars

personified,

> is

> > fully

> > > > >

> > > > > Venus does not fully represent spouse in the chart, it

is

> only the

> > > > > karak for 7H in 9H. It has no relation with 7H and 7L

in

> natal

> > chart

> > > > > as well as D-9, whereas Saturn represents wife being

7L, 7L

> in 7H

> > in

> > > > > navamsha and Dk. It is saturn all the way, with Jup,

mars and

> > Rahu.

> > > > >

> > > > > Rahu-kaalam impact on wife could be because ketu is

there in

> 7H in

> disputes

> > > between

> > > > > partners and causes disillusion and misunderstandings.

So in

> > > > > rahu-kaalam, this can surface more. Where as being in

9H,

> venus

> > will

> saptashati in

> > > rahu

> > > > > kalam. The fault lies with ketu, not venus. Also sun

and

> > retrograde

> > > > > mercury in Rahu's nakshatra in 2H from AK and

Karkamsh, can

> make

> > him

> > > > > say unpleasant things in rahu-kaalam, especially dasha

and

> antar

> > > > > supporting.

> > > > >

> primordial

> > > > > shakti, venus the ardhnaareeshwar in the chart, his

own other

> > self.

> > > > > Venus is in sagitarius in navamsh, the natural 9H

again. This

> > venus

> > > > >

> > > > > What is it that he would like from the bottom of his

heart?

> What

> > > will

> > > > > be the innermost urges? I am sure it is all possible

combined

> > > > >

> > > > > Please correct me if I am wrong in my understanding. I

am

> only a

> > > > learner.

> > > > >

> > > > > Best regards

> > > > > Astrosurfer

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com

Version: 8.0.173 / Virus Database: 270.8.0/1719 - Release 10/10/2008 4:08 PM

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

You are right the venus stays in the 9th during the 48th year. I

have Arun Sanhita published from Chandigarh. It is supposed to be a

Hindi version of 1952 edition of the lal kitab.

In my book the line is : shukra jab chauthe aya, aurat hua bairag.[

page 148 ]. You might be having some other translation.

I will also try to find out the reference to Rahu Kal if it is

mentioned any where in the Lal Kitab. As and when I find it I will

let you know.

Sincerely,

S P Khurana

, " Bhaskar "

<rajiventerprises wrote:

>

>

> Dear Khuranaji,

>

> Yes You are right about my contention of Venus due to lal Kitab.

>

> But it also comes through traditional, as Venus is placed in the

> badhakasthana.

>

> You mentioned about fire of passion not being too strong. You may

be

> right here, but with proper circumstances and atmosphere, and with

the

> right approach, this fire does not take more than 10 minutes to

ignite,

> even with rishi Munis, so who are we, but ordinary mortals. For us

if

> external support is available, it does not take more than 30

seconds to

> ignite, let me be very frank with you. This is the ground level

reality

> and applicable to most of us.

>

> As per lal Kitab, in the 48th year , My venus stays where it is,

in the

> natal chart, that is in the 9th house, It does not come to the 4th

> house, as you wrote ( Please correct me if I am wrong ).

>

> EVEN WHEN VENUS COMES IN THE 4TH HOUSE THE RESULTS ARE SAID AS -

>

> " Aurat ki ho aajaari "

>

> ( here " ajaari means " kashta " and not connected to passion ).

>

> or else

>

> " chauthe auraat do hota hai " ,

>

> which means,'the native may have two women in his Life.

>

> About the mention of Rahu Kalam in Lal Kitab,I know that there is a

> faint mention indirectly about this , but where, I am not able to

> pinpoint.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

, " khurana_satpal "

> >

> >

> > Dear Sunil Ji,

> >

> >

Lal

> > Kitab perspective.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Phal

says :

> >

> >

> >

her

> too

> >

> >

> >

after

> June

his

> > entire 48th year.

> >

> >

> >

Kitab

> > doesn’t say any thing about it because in North India specially

is not

are

during

dasha.

> >

> >

> >

order

> >

> >

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> >

> >

> > S P Khurana

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " sunil nair "

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hare rama krishna

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks for ur views .yes dasa also supports it i hope such

trends

> will

bhaskar ji

> > for

> > >

entrusted

> and

neccessary

> > >

opinions

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > regrds sunil nair

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " astro.surfer "

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

the

> > chart?

will be

venus

> > star.

> > > > karma-dharmadhipati. The native will never be able to escape

> venus,

give good

keep

> as

> > > >

> > > > Venus is the Atmakarak, the planet to take him vaitarni paar.

> Venus

> > in

> > > > AL in 9H with and arudh of 9H in 5H of poorv punya. It is no

one

> > else

> > > >

> > > > Venus gives 7 ashtakvarga points aries and 6 in leo. See the

> subtle

charge

> > of

> > > >

sign in

> > D-1

is

> fully

> > > >

only the

natal

> chart

in 7H

> in

> > > > navamsha and Dk. It is saturn all the way, with Jup, mars and

> Rahu.

> > > >

> > > > Rahu-kaalam impact on wife could be because ketu is there in

7H in

disputes

> > between

> > > > partners and causes disillusion and misunderstandings. So in

venus

> will

saptashati in

> > rahu

> retrograde

make

> him

antar

> > > > supporting.

> > > >

primordial

> > > > shakti, venus the ardhnaareeshwar in the chart, his own other

> self.

> > > > Venus is in sagitarius in navamsh, the natural 9H again. This

> venus

> > > >

What

> > will

> > > > be the innermost urges? I am sure it is all possible combined

> > > >

only a

> > > learner.

> > > >

> > > > Best regards

> > > > Astrosurfer

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Jaswal ji,

What Pt. Gopesh Kumar Ojha ji has said is also said in Lal Kitab. In

Arun Sanhita on page 241 for ketu the book says " sansar ke kam hal

karne ke liye, idhar udhar salah karne ke liye daur dhoop ka yah 48

sala ayu ka samay Ketu ka samay hoga "

Sincerely,

S P Khurana

, " Ram Jaswal "

<rkjaswal wrote:

>

> Namaste Bhaskarji

>

> Thanks for the reply confirming most “common†traits of Ketu in

7th Hse ……

>

> Per Pundit Gopesh Kumar Ojha Ketu’s “great year†is 48 †" which you

have just begun. Again I take Ketu to co-lord Scorpio hence

affecting your 4th & 7th Hse’s †" please take extra care regarding

both during this year …….

>

> Re:Pundit Bhooshanji †" in that group he only answers queries from

those seeking help directly and doesn’t partake in any Lal Kitab

discussions. If wishing to discuss then

join “lalkitab †group.

>

> Per Jaimini your AK is Venus hence life lesson is to be a “clean

person without any ill thoughts towards fair sex leading a satwik

life†whilst your Ista Devata is Ganapati/Skanda as signified by

Ketu implying aspirations of Moksha. Your Dharma Devata is

Shiva/Shri Ram ji …….

>

> Best wishes …….

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

>

> _____

>

>

On Behalf Of

Bhaskar

> 11 October 2008 19:07

>

> Re: Rahu Kalam - Please read

this . Its revealing.

>

>

> Dear Ram Jaiswalji,

>

> I have already put a query about a year back in Group of Priya

> Bhooshanji, whic was not about my personal chart, but about some

> technical confirmations, which did not even eecit a response,

forget any

> reply, after that I never visited that Forum ever. But if you

suggest

> then I may post a enquiry there one of these days, but I do my

studies

> myself on my chart, and do not take whatever anyone says at deep

level,

> but just at surface level.

>

> About Ketu in my 7th house , I will comment later on, but as per

lal

> Kitab, it is supposed to offer favourable results when native

attains

> age of 55. And also when the native son attains major age.

>

> Yes My wife is very hot tempered, but she is also very religious,

and

> whatever she utters, comes our true. If she curses someone it will

come

> out true, if she blesses someone it will manifest. She is a stauch

lover

> of Hanuman Baba and Shrikrishna, and a daughter from a family of

> devotees and from a very rich business family . When she

criticises with

> her 3 inch tongue even a man of 6 feet will be mowed down like a

> spineless rubber, and when she praises, then the praise will be

geuine.

> She certainly holds respect from all those who come in contact

with her.

> This much info. is enough for the moment, about her.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ <%

40> astrology , " Ram Jaswal "

> <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Bhaskarji

> >

> > Re:Lal Kitab may I suggest your contacting Pundit Priya

Bhooshanji of

>  " @ <%40>

�

> >

> > Personally speaking I feel Ketu is the Graha to be propitiated?

If I

> may ask is your wife of a  " short temper†as Ketu in 7th

> Hse generally denotes this amongst other things? Re:disagreements

during

> Rahu Kalam periods I assume generally as opposed from only

Fridays? Per

> Vim you are currently in Rahu/Rahu/Mer and Chara Tau/Aqu †" I

> consider Rahu as co-lord of Aqu hence understandable 7th Hse focus

> during said periods ….

> >

> > Best wishes …..

> >

> > Jai Sita Ram

> >

> > Ram

> >

> > _____

> >

> > ancient_indian_ <%

40> astrology

> [ancient_indian_ <%

40> astrology ] On Behalf Of

> khurana_satpal

> > 11 October 2008 13:04

> > ancient_indian_ <%

40> astrology

> > Re: Rahu Kalam - Please read

this

> . Its revealing.

> >

> > Dear Sunil ji,

> >

> > I am still a novice as far as the Lal Kitab is concerned.

Devising

> > Lal Kitab upaya is a very serious matter and should not be done

by

> > beginners like me. Therefore I suggest that Bhaskar ji should

> > consult some senior Lal Kitab scholar/s. I will not be in a

position

> > to suggest any name either.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > S P Khurana

> >

> > ancient_indian_

> <%40>

> astrology@grou <astrology%40>

ps.com, " sunil nair "

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hare rama krishna

> > >

> > > dear satpal khurana ji ,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > many many thanks for giving us Lal kitab perspectivses .I

always

> > > wonder always abt any system of indian predictiv systems will b

> > > contributing to each other than contradicting each other .

> > >

> > > what ever way we look it ,is not a matter of concern wheter its

> > > various astrology form s or hand reading or samudrika

sastra .We

> > must b

> > > gr8ful to our ancesters and gr8 rishis for giving us such a gr8

> > sciences

> > > which is helping humanity in general .

> > >

> > > Now sir one thing u dont made it clear .U said " Therefore

Bhaskar

> > ji

> > > will have to do some thing for his Venus in order to normalize

the

> > > situation "

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > can u suggest remedies what shud b done by bhaskar ji ,so the

> > nativ is

> > > out of this kind of pestering problem tho it is not seems to b

big

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > after all this is for reliving the tension and problems .so the

> > remedial

> > > measures r important . can u suggest tru grp or mail

> > >

> > > by the by Bhaskarjis computer is in trouble and his access is

> > limited i

> > > heard frm him yestrday ,so i dont know when he will b

comfortable

> > with

> > > that .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thank u for trying the chart

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > regrds sunil nair

> > >

> > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_

> <%40>

ps.com, " khurana_satpal "

> > > <khurana_satpal@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunil Ji,

> > > >

> > > > Lal Kitab Perspective:

> > > >

> > > > I had been reading with academic interest Bhaskar ji’s

> > > > predicament during Rahu Kal. I did look at his problem with

the

> > Lal

> > > > Kitab perspective.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar ji’ s contention that Venus happens to be the

> main

> > > > culprit is also borne out through the Lal Kitab.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar ji is currently in his 48th year. In his 48th year

Varsh

> > Phal

> > > > chart Venus is placed in the 4th house for which the Lal

Kitab

> > says :

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >  " Shukra chauthe jab paani ayaa, aurat hua

> bairag†when

> > > > the venus comes to the 4th house , it sets in a certain

amount of

> > > > disenchantment.  " aurat hua bairag†can be

> interpreted

> > > > both ways : that he gets disenchanted , it can also mean

that in

> > her

> > > too

> > > > the fire of passion is no longer as strong.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I believe his Rahu Kal predicament would have been pronounced

> > after

> > > June

> > > > this year and is likely to last till June next year i.e.

during

> > his

> > > > entire 48th year.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > But why should it happen during the Rahu Kal specially ? The

Lal

> > Kitab

> > > > doesn’t say any thing about it because in North India

> specially

> > > > the hill regions where the Lal Kitab originated from, Rahu

Kal

> > is not

> > > > much talked about. But in astrological terms Venus and the

Rahu

> > are

> > > > enemies therefore the adverse effects of venus would come

forth

> > during

> > > > the period when Rahu is strong, more so during his Rahu/Rahu

> > dasha.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Therefore Bhaskar ji will have to do some thing for his

Venus in

> > order

> > > > to normalize the situation.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > S P Khurana

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_

> <%40>

ps.com, " sunil nair "

> > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Hare rama krishna

> > > > >

> > > > > dear astro surfer ji

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for ur views .yes dasa also supports it i hope such

> > trends

> > > will

> > > > > go down after this month .we will get feed backs frm sri

> > bhaskar ji

> > > > for

> > > > > sure and we can update our undrstanding too .

> > > > >

> > > > > i blv his sani has some spiritual mission which rahu is

> > entrusted

> > > and

> > > > > sani being 7th L etc acting tru venus also the karaka for

> > neccessary

> > > > > fire needed for spiritulaity .

> > > > >

> > > > > let us wait and i hope other memebrs also will giv some

> > opinions

> > > > >

> > > > > also i wud lov to hear opinion frm lal kitabies in grp

too .

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > regrds sunil nair

> > > > >

> > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_

> <%40>

ps.com, " astro.surfer "

> > > > > astro.surfer@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Sunil ji, Bhaskar ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Why don't you think that Ketu in 7H is the real culprit?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Rahu and Mars hold the steering, but what is venus doing

in

> > the

> > > > chart?

> > > > > > It is the SAARTHI? showing the direction where the native

> > will be

> > > > > > heading. In 9H in LL Sun's constellation. Lagna rising in

> > venus

> > > > star.

> > > > > > It is very important to understand this venus as he is

the

> > > > > > karma-dharmadhipati. The native will never be able to

escape

> > > venus,

> > > > > > though he might keep running from it, but it will always

> > give good

> > > > > > things in life, things that native will love to cherish

and

> > keep

> > > as

> > > > > > his prized possessions.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Venus is the Atmakarak, the planet to take him vaitarni

paar.

> > > Venus

> > > > in

> > > > > > AL in 9H with and arudh of 9H in 5H of poorv punya. It

is no

> > one

> > > > else

> > > > > > but a projection of self. Venus is the soul of this

chart.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Venus gives 7 ashtakvarga points aries and 6 in leo. See

the

> > > subtle

> > > > > > root connection with lagna and LL. In vimsamsh, venus

takes

> > charge

> > > > of

> > > > > > the wheel with mars and sun in the 7H.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mars, the YK fully energises this venus, who is in

martian

> > sign in

> > > > D-1

> > > > > > and aspected by mars in D-9. Rahu, who is mars

personified,

> > is

> > > fully

> > > > > > aspecting with a backward glance.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Venus does not fully represent spouse in the chart, it is

> > only the

> > > > > > karak for 7H in 9H. It has no relation with 7H and 7L in

> > natal

> > > chart

> > > > > > as well as D-9, whereas Saturn represents wife being 7L,

7L

> > in 7H

> > > in

> > > > > > navamsha and Dk. It is saturn all the way, with Jup,

mars and

> > > Rahu.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Rahu-kaalam impact on wife could be because ketu is

there in

> > 7H in

> > > > > > dhanishtha. Ketu in 7H is responsible for unnecessary

> > disputes

> > > > between

> > > > > > partners and causes disillusion and misunderstandings.

So in

> > > > > > rahu-kaalam, this can surface more. Where as being in 9H,

> > venus

> > > will

> > > > > > promote religious affairs and it made him do durga

> > saptashati in

> > > > rahu

> > > > > > kalam. The fault lies with ketu, not venus. Also sun and

> > > retrograde

> > > > > > mercury in Rahu's nakshatra in 2H from AK and Karkamsh,

can

> > make

> > > him

> > > > > > say unpleasant things in rahu-kaalam, especially dasha

and

> > antar

> > > > > > supporting.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What are the impulses that this venus gives? Venus the

> > primordial

> > > > > > shakti, venus the ardhnaareeshwar in the chart, his own

other

> > > self.

> > > > > > Venus is in sagitarius in navamsh, the natural 9H again.

This

> > > venus

> > > > > > relates to dharma.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What is it that he would like from the bottom of his

heart?

> > What

> > > > will

> > > > > > be the innermost urges? I am sure it is all possible

combined

> > > > > > significations of venus in 9H.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Please correct me if I am wrong in my understanding. I am

> > only a

> > > > > learner.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Best regards

> > > > > > Astrosurfer

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. <http://www.avg.com> com

> > Version: 8.0.173 / Virus Database: 270.8.0/1719 - Release Date:

> 10/10/2008 4:08 PM

> >

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Ram jaswalji,

Namaste,

Thank you for your good advice.

I believe and agree that Ketu has to be focused

for remedial measures.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Ram Jaswal "

<rkjaswal wrote:

>

> Namaste Bhaskarji

>

“ �

>

during said periods ….

>

> Best wishes …..

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

>

> _____

>

>

On Behalf Of

khurana_satpal

>

.. Its revealing.

>

> Dear Sunil ji,

>

>

> Sincerely,

>

> S P Khurana

>

> ancient_indian_

<%40>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hare rama krishna

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> must b

> sciences

> >

> ji

> > situation "

> >

> >

> >

> nativ is

> >

> >

> >

> remedial

> >

> limited i

> with

> > that .

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > regrds sunil nair

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_

<%40>

astrology , " khurana_satpal "

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil Ji,

> > >

> > >

> Lal

> > > Kitab perspective.

> > >

> > >

> > >

main

> > >

> > >

> > >

> Phal

> says :

> > >

> > >

> > >

bairag†when

interpreted

> her

> > too

> > >

> > >

> > >

> after

> > June

> his

> > > entire 48th year.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> Kitab

specially

> is not

> are

> during

> dasha.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> order

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > S P Khurana

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_

<%40>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> trends

> > will

> bhaskar ji

> > > for

> > > >

> entrusted

> > and

> neccessary

> > > >

> opinions

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_

<%40>

astrology , " astro.surfer "

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> the

> > > chart?

> will be

> venus

> > > star.

> > venus,

> give good

> keep

> > as

> > > > >

> > Venus

> > > in

> one

> > > else

> > > > >

> > subtle

> charge

> > > of

> > > > >

> sign in

> > > D-1

> is

> > fully

> > > > >

> only the

> natal

> > chart

> in 7H

> > in

> > Rahu.

> > > > >

> 7H in

> disputes

> > > between

> venus

> > will

> saptashati in

> > > rahu

> > retrograde

> make

> > him

> antar

> > > > > supporting.

> > > > >

> primordial

> > self.

> > venus

> > > > >

> What

> > > will

> > > > >

> only a

> > > > learner.

> > > > >

> > > > > Best regards

> > > > > Astrosurfer

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Khuranaji and Jaswalji,

What about those with Mercury in the 11th in the Natal Chart ?

In the 48th year, this Mercury comes to the 1 st House, in the annual

chart.

Does it not make the native wealthy and prosperous in the years 48th,

57th and the 72nd year ?

Some one mentioned " about evil sensous feelings " . I would say that we

are past such ages of evil intentions coming to our minds, considering

the path of astrology which we are treading, but yes, temptations can be

a plenty for whole Life long, which have to be countered with positive

and dharmic righteousness feelings by any native who has to progress on

the spiritual paths.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " khurana_satpal "

<khurana_satpal wrote:

>

> Dear Jaswal ji,

>

> What Pt. Gopesh Kumar Ojha ji has said is also said in Lal Kitab. In

> Arun Sanhita on page 241 for ketu the book says " sansar ke kam hal

> karne ke liye, idhar udhar salah karne ke liye daur dhoop ka yah 48

> sala ayu ka samay Ketu ka samay hoga "

>

> Sincerely,

>

> S P Khurana

>

, " Ram Jaswal "

> rkjaswal@ wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Bhaskarji

> >

> > Thanks for the reply confirming most “common†traits

of Ketu in

> 7th Hse ……

> >

> > Per Pundit Gopesh Kumar Ojha Ketu’s “great

year†is 48 †" which you

> have just begun. Again I take Ketu to co-lord Scorpio hence

> affecting your 4th & 7th Hse’s †" please take extra care

regarding

> both during this year …….

> >

> > Re:Pundit Bhooshanji †" in that group he only answers queries

from

> those seeking help directly and doesn’t partake in any Lal

Kitab

> discussions. If wishing to discuss then

> join “lalkitab †group.

> >

> > Per Jaimini your AK is Venus hence life lesson is to be a

“clean

> person without any ill thoughts towards fair sex leading a satwik

> life†whilst your Ista Devata is Ganapati/Skanda as signified

by

> Ketu implying aspirations of Moksha. Your Dharma Devata is

> Shiva/Shri Ram ji …….

> >

> > Best wishes …….

> >

> > Jai Sita Ram

> >

> > Ram

> >

> > _____

> >

> >

> On Behalf Of

> Bhaskar

> > 11 October 2008 19:07

> >

> this . Its revealing.

> >

> >

> > Dear Ram Jaiswalji,

> >

> > I have already put a query about a year back in Group of Priya

> > Bhooshanji, whic was not about my personal chart, but about some

> > technical confirmations, which did not even eecit a response,

> forget any

> > reply, after that I never visited that Forum ever. But if you

> suggest

> > then I may post a enquiry there one of these days, but I do my

> studies

> > myself on my chart, and do not take whatever anyone says at deep

> level,

> > but just at surface level.

> >

> > About Ketu in my 7th house , I will comment later on, but as per

> lal

> > Kitab, it is supposed to offer favourable results when native

> attains

> > age of 55. And also when the native son attains major age.

> >

> > Yes My wife is very hot tempered, but she is also very religious,

> and

> > whatever she utters, comes our true. If she curses someone it will

> come

> > out true, if she blesses someone it will manifest. She is a stauch

> lover

> > of Hanuman Baba and Shrikrishna, and a daughter from a family of

> > devotees and from a very rich business family . When she

> criticises with

> > her 3 inch tongue even a man of 6 feet will be mowed down like a

> > spineless rubber, and when she praises, then the praise will be

> geuine.

> > She certainly holds respect from all those who come in contact

> with her.

> > This much info. is enough for the moment, about her.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> > ancient_indian_ <%

> 40> astrology , " Ram Jaswal "

> > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Namaste Bhaskarji

> > >

> > > Re:Lal Kitab may I suggest your contacting Pundit Priya

> Bhooshanji of

> >  " @

<%40>

> �

> > >

> > > Personally speaking I feel Ketu is the Graha to be propitiated?

> If I

> > may ask is your wife of a  " short temper†as

Ketu in 7th

> > Hse generally denotes this amongst other things? Re:disagreements

> during

> > Rahu Kalam periods I assume generally as opposed from only

> Fridays? Per

> > Vim you are currently in Rahu/Rahu/Mer and Chara Tau/Aqu †"

I

> > consider Rahu as co-lord of Aqu hence understandable 7th Hse focus

> > during said periods ….

> > >

> > > Best wishes …..

> > >

> > > Jai Sita Ram

> > >

> > > Ram

> > >

> > > _____

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ <%

> 40> astrology

> > [ancient_indian_ <%

> 40> astrology ] On Behalf Of

> > khurana_satpal

> > > 11 October 2008 13:04

> > > ancient_indian_ <%

> 40> astrology

> > > Re: Rahu Kalam - Please read

> this

> > . Its revealing.

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil ji,

> > >

> > > I am still a novice as far as the Lal Kitab is concerned.

> Devising

> > > Lal Kitab upaya is a very serious matter and should not be done

> by

> > > beginners like me. Therefore I suggest that Bhaskar ji should

> > > consult some senior Lal Kitab scholar/s. I will not be in a

> position

> > > to suggest any name either.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > S P Khurana

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_

> > <%40>

> > astrology@grou <astrology%40>

> ps.com, " sunil nair "

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > dear satpal khurana ji ,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > many many thanks for giving us Lal kitab perspectivses .I

> always

> > > > wonder always abt any system of indian predictiv systems will b

> > > > contributing to each other than contradicting each other .

> > > >

> > > > what ever way we look it ,is not a matter of concern wheter its

> > > > various astrology form s or hand reading or samudrika

> sastra .We

> > > must b

> > > > gr8ful to our ancesters and gr8 rishis for giving us such a gr8

> > > sciences

> > > > which is helping humanity in general .

> > > >

> > > > Now sir one thing u dont made it clear .U said " Therefore

> Bhaskar

> > > ji

> > > > will have to do some thing for his Venus in order to normalize

> the

> > > > situation "

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > can u suggest remedies what shud b done by bhaskar ji ,so the

> > > nativ is

> > > > out of this kind of pestering problem tho it is not seems to b

> big

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > after all this is for reliving the tension and problems .so the

> > > remedial

> > > > measures r important . can u suggest tru grp or mail

> > > >

> > > > by the by Bhaskarjis computer is in trouble and his access is

> > > limited i

> > > > heard frm him yestrday ,so i dont know when he will b

> comfortable

> > > with

> > > > that .

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thank u for trying the chart

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_

> > <%40>

> ps.com, " khurana_satpal "

> > > > <khurana_satpal@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sunil Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Lal Kitab Perspective:

> > > > >

> > > > > I had been reading with academic interest Bhaskar

ji’s

> > > > > predicament during Rahu Kal. I did look at his problem with

> the

> > > Lal

> > > > > Kitab perspective.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar ji’ s contention that Venus

happens to be the

> > main

> > > > > culprit is also borne out through the Lal Kitab.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar ji is currently in his 48th year. In his 48th year

> Varsh

> > > Phal

> > > > > chart Venus is placed in the 4th house for which the Lal

> Kitab

> > > says :

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >  " Shukra chauthe jab paani ayaa, aurat hua

> > bairag†when

> > > > > the venus comes to the 4th house , it sets in a certain

> amount of

> > > > > disenchantment.  " aurat hua

bairag†can be

> > interpreted

> > > > > both ways : that he gets disenchanted , it can also mean

> that in

> > > her

> > > > too

> > > > > the fire of passion is no longer as strong.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I believe his Rahu Kal predicament would have been pronounced

> > > after

> > > > June

> > > > > this year and is likely to last till June next year i.e.

> during

> > > his

> > > > > entire 48th year.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > But why should it happen during the Rahu Kal specially ? The

> Lal

> > > Kitab

> > > > > doesn’t say any thing about it

because in North India

> > specially

> > > > > the hill regions where the Lal Kitab originated from, Rahu

> Kal

> > > is not

> > > > > much talked about. But in astrological terms Venus and the

> Rahu

> > > are

> > > > > enemies therefore the adverse effects of venus would come

> forth

> > > during

> > > > > the period when Rahu is strong, more so during his Rahu/Rahu

> > > dasha.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Therefore Bhaskar ji will have to do some thing for his

> Venus in

> > > order

> > > > > to normalize the situation.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > S P Khurana

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > <%40>

> ps.com, " sunil nair "

> > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hare rama krishna

> > > > > >

> > > > > > dear astro surfer ji

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks for ur views .yes dasa also supports it i hope such

> > > trends

> > > > will

> > > > > > go down after this month .we will get feed backs frm sri

> > > bhaskar ji

> > > > > for

> > > > > > sure and we can update our undrstanding too .

> > > > > >

> > > > > > i blv his sani has some spiritual mission which rahu is

> > > entrusted

> > > > and

> > > > > > sani being 7th L etc acting tru venus also the karaka for

> > > neccessary

> > > > > > fire needed for spiritulaity .

> > > > > >

> > > > > > let us wait and i hope other memebrs also will giv some

> > > opinions

> > > > > >

> > > > > > also i wud lov to hear opinion frm lal kitabies in grp

> too .

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regrds sunil nair

> > > > > >

> > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_

> > <%40>

> ps.com, " astro.surfer "

> > > > > > astro.surfer@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Sunil ji, Bhaskar ji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Why don't you think that Ketu in 7H is the real culprit?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Rahu and Mars hold the steering, but what is venus doing

> in

> > > the

> > > > > chart?

> > > > > > > It is the SAARTHI? showing the direction where the native

> > > will be

> > > > > > > heading. In 9H in LL Sun's constellation. Lagna rising in

> > > venus

> > > > > star.

> > > > > > > It is very important to understand this venus as he is

> the

> > > > > > > karma-dharmadhipati. The native will never be able to

> escape

> > > > venus,

> > > > > > > though he might keep running from it, but it will always

> > > give good

> > > > > > > things in life, things that native will love to cherish

> and

> > > keep

> > > > as

> > > > > > > his prized possessions.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Venus is the Atmakarak, the planet to take him vaitarni

> paar.

> > > > Venus

> > > > > in

> > > > > > > AL in 9H with and arudh of 9H in 5H of poorv punya. It

> is no

> > > one

> > > > > else

> > > > > > > but a projection of self. Venus is the soul of this

> chart.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Venus gives 7 ashtakvarga points aries and 6 in leo. See

> the

> > > > subtle

> > > > > > > root connection with lagna and LL. In vimsamsh, venus

> takes

> > > charge

> > > > > of

> > > > > > > the wheel with mars and sun in the 7H.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Mars, the YK fully energises this venus, who is in

> martian

> > > sign in

> > > > > D-1

> > > > > > > and aspected by mars in D-9. Rahu, who is mars

> personified,

> > > is

> > > > fully

> > > > > > > aspecting with a backward glance.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Venus does not fully represent spouse in the chart, it is

> > > only the

> > > > > > > karak for 7H in 9H. It has no relation with 7H and 7L in

> > > natal

> > > > chart

> > > > > > > as well as D-9, whereas Saturn represents wife being 7L,

> 7L

> > > in 7H

> > > > in

> > > > > > > navamsha and Dk. It is saturn all the way, with Jup,

> mars and

> > > > Rahu.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Rahu-kaalam impact on wife could be because ketu is

> there in

> > > 7H in

> > > > > > > dhanishtha. Ketu in 7H is responsible for unnecessary

> > > disputes

> > > > > between

> > > > > > > partners and causes disillusion and misunderstandings.

> So in

> > > > > > > rahu-kaalam, this can surface more. Where as being in 9H,

> > > venus

> > > > will

> > > > > > > promote religious affairs and it made him do durga

> > > saptashati in

> > > > > rahu

> > > > > > > kalam. The fault lies with ketu, not venus. Also sun and

> > > > retrograde

> > > > > > > mercury in Rahu's nakshatra in 2H from AK and Karkamsh,

> can

> > > make

> > > > him

> > > > > > > say unpleasant things in rahu-kaalam, especially dasha

> and

> > > antar

> > > > > > > supporting.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > What are the impulses that this venus gives? Venus the

> > > primordial

> > > > > > > shakti, venus the ardhnaareeshwar in the chart, his own

> other

> > > > self.

> > > > > > > Venus is in sagitarius in navamsh, the natural 9H again.

> This

> > > > venus

> > > > > > > relates to dharma.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > What is it that he would like from the bottom of his

> heart?

> > > What

> > > > > will

> > > > > > > be the innermost urges? I am sure it is all possible

> combined

> > > > > > > significations of venus in 9H.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Please correct me if I am wrong in my understanding. I am

> > > only a

> > > > > > learner.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Best regards

> > > > > > > Astrosurfer

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. <http://www.avg.com> com

> > > Version: 8.0.173 / Virus Database: 270.8.0/1719 - Release Date:

> > 10/10/2008 4:08 PM

> > >

> >

> >

> > Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Thanks for commencing an interesting and educative discussion. I was

keenly attentive throughout the discussion, for a good reason too.

Leo husband + Scorpion wife is something personal to me, and seems

to create problems during the current planetary movements.... or is

it inherent in their nature?

I am not surprised of your wife's 'hot temper and religious

inclination', both traits will go hand in hand quite

comfortably.....I would say this is the 'true Scorpion spirit'.

blessings,

Renu

, " Bhaskar "

<rajiventerprises wrote:

>

>

> Dear Ram Jaiswalji,

>

> I have already put a query about a year back in Group of Priya

> Bhooshanji, whic was not about my personal chart, but about some

> technical confirmations, which did not even eecit a response,

forget any

> reply, after that I never visited that Forum ever. But if you

suggest

> then I may post a enquiry there one of these days, but I do my

studies

> myself on my chart, and do not take whatever anyone says at deep

level,

> but just at surface level.

>

> About Ketu in my 7th house , I will comment later on, but as per

lal

> Kitab, it is supposed to offer favourable results when native

attains

> age of 55. And also when the native son attains major age.

>

> Yes Mytempered, but she wife is very hot is also very religious,

and

> whatever she utters, comes our true. If she curses someone it will

come

> out true, if she blesses someone it will manifest. She is a stauch

lover

> of Hanuman Baba and Shrikrishna, and a daughter from a family of

> devotees and from a very rich business family . When she

criticises with

> her 3 inch tongue even a man of 6 feet will be mowed down like a

> spineless rubber, and when she praises, then the praise will be

geuine.

> She certainly holds respect from all those who come in contact

with her.

> This much info. is enough for the moment, about her.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

, " Ram Jaswal "

> <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Bhaskarji

> >

> > Re:Lal Kitab may I suggest your contacting Pundit Priya

Bhooshanji of

> “ �

> >

> > Personally speaking I feel Ketu is the Graha to be propitiated?

If I

> may ask is your wife of a “short temper†as Ketu in 7th

> Hse generally denotes this amongst other things? Re:disagreements

during

> Rahu Kalam periods I assume generally as opposed from only

Fridays? Per

> Vim you are currently in Rahu/Rahu/Mer and Chara Tau/Aqu †" I

> consider Rahu as co-lord of Aqu hence understandable 7th Hse focus

> during said periods ….

> >

> > Best wishes …..

> >

> > Jai Sita Ram

> >

> > Ram

> >

> > _____

> >

> >

> On Behalf Of

> khurana_satpal

> > 11 October 2008 13:04

> >

this

> . Its revealing.

> >

> > Dear Sunil ji,

> >

> > I am still a novice as far as the Lal Kitab is concerned.

Devising

> > Lal Kitab upaya is a very serious matter and should not be done

by

> > beginners like me. Therefore I suggest that Bhaskar ji should

> > consult some senior Lal Kitab scholar/s. I will not be in a

position

> > to suggest any name either.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > S P Khurana

> >

> > ancient_indian_

> <%40>

> astrology , " sunil nair "

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hare rama krishna

> > >

> > > dear satpal khurana ji ,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > many many thanks for giving us Lal kitab perspectivses .I

always

> > > wonder always abt any system of indian predictiv systems will b

> > > contributing to each other than contradicting each other .

> > >

> > > what ever way we look it ,is not a matter of concern wheter its

> > > various astrology form s or hand reading or samudrika

sastra .We

> > must b

> > > gr8ful to our ancesters and gr8 rishis for giving us such a gr8

> > sciences

> > > which is helping humanity in general .

> > >

> > > Now sir one thing u dont made it clear .U said " Therefore

Bhaskar

> > ji

> > > will have to do some thing for his Venus in order to normalize

the

> > > situation "

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > can u suggest remedies what shud b done by bhaskar ji ,so the

> > nativ is

> > > out of this kind of pestering problem tho it is not seems to b

big

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > after all this is for reliving the tension and problems .so the

> > remedial

> > > measures r important . can u suggest tru grp or mail

> > >

> > > by the by Bhaskarjis computer is in trouble and his access is

> > limited i

> > > heard frm him yestrday ,so i dont know when he will b

comfortable

> > with

> > > that .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thank u for trying the chart

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > regrds sunil nair

> > >

> > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_

> <%40>

> astrology , " khurana_satpal "

> > > <khurana_satpal@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunil Ji,

> > > >

> > > > Lal Kitab Perspective:

> > > >

> > > > I had been reading with academic interest Bhaskar ji’s

> > > > predicament during Rahu Kal. I did look at his problem with

the

> > Lal

> > > > Kitab perspective.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar ji’ s contention that Venus happens to be the

> main

> > > > culprit is also borne out through the Lal Kitab.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar ji is currently in his 48th year. In his 48th year

Varsh

> > Phal

> > > > chart Venus is placed in the 4th house for which the Lal

Kitab

> > says :

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >  " Shukra chauthe jab paani ayaa, aurat hua

> bairag†when

> > > > the venus comes to the 4th house , it sets in a certain

amount of

> > > > disenchantment.  " aurat hua bairag†can be

> interpreted

> > > > both ways : that he gets disenchanted , it can also mean

that in

> > her

> > > too

> > > > the fire of passion is no longer as strong.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I believe his Rahu Kal predicament would have been pronounced

> > after

> > > June

> > > > this year and is likely to last till June next year i.e.

during

> > his

> > > > entire 48th year.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > But why should it happen during the Rahu Kal specially ? The

Lal

> > Kitab

> > > > doesn’t say any thing about it because in North India

> specially

> > > > the hill regions where the Lal Kitab originated from, Rahu

Kal

> > is not

> > > > much talked about. But in astrological terms Venus and the

Rahu

> > are

> > > > enemies therefore the adverse effects of venus would come

forth

> > during

> > > > the period when Rahu is strong, more so during his Rahu/Rahu

> > dasha.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Therefore Bhaskar ji will have to do some thing for his

Venus in

> > order

> > > > to normalize the situation.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > S P Khurana

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_

> <%40>

> astrology , " sunil nair "

> > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Hare rama krishna

> > > > >

> > > > > dear astro surfer ji

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for ur views .yes dasa also supports it i hope such

> > trends

> > > will

> > > > > go down after this month .we will get feed backs frm sri

> > bhaskar ji

> > > > for

> > > > > sure and we can update our undrstanding too .

> > > > >

> > > > > i blv his sani has some spiritual mission which rahu is

> > entrusted

> > > and

> > > > > sani being 7th L etc acting tru venus also the karaka for

> > neccessary

> > > > > fire needed for spiritulaity .

> > > > >

> > > > > let us wait and i hope other memebrs also will giv some

> > opinions

> > > > >

> > > > > also i wud lov to hear opinion frm lal kitabies in grp

too .

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > regrds sunil nair

> > > > >

> > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah

> > > > >

> > > > >

> <%40>

> astrology , " astro.surfer "

> > > > > astro.surfer@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Sunil ji, Bhaskar ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Why don't you think that Ketu in 7H is the real culprit?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Rahu and Mars hold the steering, but what is venus doing

in

> > the

> > > > chart?

> > > > > > It is the SAARTHI? showing the direction where the native

> > will be

> > > > > > heading. In 9H in LL Sun's constellation. Lagna rising in

> > venus

> > > > star.

> > > > > > It is very important to understand this venus as he is

the

> > > > > > karma-dharmadhipati. The native will never be able to

escape

> > > venus,

> > > > > > though he might keep running from it, but it will always

> > give good

> > > > > > things in life, things that native will love to cherish

and

> > keep

> > > as

> > > > > > his prized possessions.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Venus is the Atmakarak, the planet to take him vaitarni

paar.

> > > Venus

> > > > in

> > > > > > AL in 9H with and arudh of 9H in 5H of poorv punya. It

is no

> > one

> > > > else

> > > > > > but a projection of self. Venus is the soul of this

chart.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Venus gives 7 ashtakvarga points aries and 6 in leo. See

the

> > > subtle

> > > > > > root connection with lagna and LL. In vimsamsh, venus

takes

> > charge

> > > > of

> > > > > > the wheel with mars and sun in the 7H.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mars, the YK fully energises this venus, who is in

martian

> > sign in

> > > > D-1

> > > > > > and aspected by mars in D-9. Rahu, who is mars

personified,

> > is

> > > fully

> > > > > > aspecting with a backward glance.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Venus does not fully represent spouse in the chart, it is

> > only the

> > > > > > karak for 7H in 9H. It has no relation with 7H and 7L in

> > natal

> > > chart

> > > > > > as well as D-9, whereas Saturn represents wife being 7L,

7L

> > in 7H

> > > in

> > > > > > navamsha and Dk. It is saturn all the way, with Jup,

mars and

> > > Rahu.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Rahu-kaalam impact on wife could be because ketu is

there in

> > 7H in

> > > > > > dhanishtha. Ketu in 7H is responsible for unnecessary

> > disputes

> > > > between

> > > > > > partners and causes disillusion and misunderstandings.

So in

> > > > > > rahu-kaalam, this can surface more. Where as being in 9H,

> > venus

> > > will

> > > > > > promote religious affairs and it made him do durga

> > saptashati in

> > > > rahu

> > > > > > kalam. The fault lies with ketu, not venus. Also sun and

> > > retrograde

> > > > > > mercury in Rahu's nakshatra in 2H from AK and Karkamsh,

can

> > make

> > > him

> > > > > > say unpleasant things in rahu-kaalam, especially dasha

and

> > antar

> > > > > > supporting.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What are the impulses that this venus gives? Venus the

> > primordial

> > > > > > shakti, venus the ardhnaareeshwar in the chart, his own

other

> > > self.

> > > > > > Venus is in sagitarius in navamsh, the natural 9H again.

This

> > > venus

> > > > > > relates to dharma.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What is it that he would like from the bottom of his

heart?

> > What

> > > > will

> > > > > > be the innermost urges? I am sure it is all possible

combined

> > > > > > significations of venus in 9H.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Please correct me if I am wrong in my understanding. I am

> > only a

> > > > > learner.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Best regards

> > > > > > Astrosurfer

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Renuji,

You have also taken up a good observation.

As students our astrology class was also party to many off beat

discussions apart from our syllabus. I remember vividly one of my

Professors who is now a old man and a experienced astrologer both in

Sayana and Nirayana.

He said that for a Leo person, marital happiness would be a rarity,

unles he has very fortunate combinations in his chart for the same. This

is because Sun having ownership of the 1st house for Leo, and Saturn

having ownership of the 7th house for Leo, are both sworn enemies. Next,

Saturn is also the Lord of the 6th house, which adds to the bitterness

in the marriage, as the 6th house traits are always the cause for

incompatibilities, and if they conjoin with the 12th and 8th, then it is

a definite Divorce or seperation.

A Leo nativity can suppress all the other natives bearing all ascendants

except for Scorpio.

A Scorpio nativity can suppress all the other natives bearing all

ascendants, except Leo.

So here we have the clash of Titans , whenever the clash takes place it

would be a enjoyable scene for the neighbours.

In our case we both have strong Mars in our lagnas, so when we enter

into a clash, anybody else coming in the firing range would be clobbered

mercilessly.

That is something to chew upon, this Sunday.

Enjoy,

Bhaskar.

, " renunw " <renunw

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> Thanks for commencing an interesting and educative discussion. I was

> keenly attentive throughout the discussion, for a good reason too.

> Leo husband + Scorpion wife is something personal to me, and seems

> to create problems during the current planetary movements.... or is

> it inherent in their nature?

>

> I am not surprised of your wife's 'hot temper and religious

> inclination', both traits will go hand in hand quite

> comfortably.....I would say this is the 'true Scorpion spirit'.

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

>

>

>

>

> , " Bhaskar "

> rajiventerprises@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Ram Jaiswalji,

> >

> > I have already put a query about a year back in Group of Priya

> > Bhooshanji, whic was not about my personal chart, but about some

> > technical confirmations, which did not even eecit a response,

> forget any

> > reply, after that I never visited that Forum ever. But if you

> suggest

> > then I may post a enquiry there one of these days, but I do my

> studies

> > myself on my chart, and do not take whatever anyone says at deep

> level,

> > but just at surface level.

> >

> > About Ketu in my 7th house , I will comment later on, but as per

> lal

> > Kitab, it is supposed to offer favourable results when native

> attains

> > age of 55. And also when the native son attains major age.

> >

> > Yes Mytempered, but she wife is very hot is also very religious,

> and

> > whatever she utters, comes our true. If she curses someone it will

> come

> > out true, if she blesses someone it will manifest. She is a stauch

> lover

> > of Hanuman Baba and Shrikrishna, and a daughter from a family of

> > devotees and from a very rich business family . When she

> criticises with

> > her 3 inch tongue even a man of 6 feet will be mowed down like a

> > spineless rubber, and when she praises, then the praise will be

> geuine.

> > She certainly holds respect from all those who come in contact

> with her.

> > This much info. is enough for the moment, about her.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Namaste Bhaskarji

> > >

> > > Re:Lal Kitab may I suggest your contacting Pundit Priya

> Bhooshanji of

> > “ �

> > >

> > > Personally speaking I feel Ketu is the Graha to be propitiated?

> If I

> > may ask is your wife of a “short temper†as Ketu in

7th

> > Hse generally denotes this amongst other things? Re:disagreements

> during

> > Rahu Kalam periods I assume generally as opposed from only

> Fridays? Per

> > Vim you are currently in Rahu/Rahu/Mer and Chara Tau/Aqu †" I

> > consider Rahu as co-lord of Aqu hence understandable 7th Hse focus

> > during said periods ….

> > >

> > > Best wishes …..

> > >

> > > Jai Sita Ram

> > >

> > > Ram

> > >

> > > _____

> > >

> > >

> > On Behalf Of

> > khurana_satpal

> > > 11 October 2008 13:04

> > >

> > > Re: Rahu Kalam - Please read

> this

> > . Its revealing.

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil ji,

> > >

> > > I am still a novice as far as the Lal Kitab is concerned.

> Devising

> > > Lal Kitab upaya is a very serious matter and should not be done

> by

> > > beginners like me. Therefore I suggest that Bhaskar ji should

> > > consult some senior Lal Kitab scholar/s. I will not be in a

> position

> > > to suggest any name either.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > S P Khurana

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_

> > <%40>

> > astrology , " sunil nair "

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > dear satpal khurana ji ,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > many many thanks for giving us Lal kitab perspectivses .I

> always

> > > > wonder always abt any system of indian predictiv systems will b

> > > > contributing to each other than contradicting each other .

> > > >

> > > > what ever way we look it ,is not a matter of concern wheter its

> > > > various astrology form s or hand reading or samudrika

> sastra .We

> > > must b

> > > > gr8ful to our ancesters and gr8 rishis for giving us such a gr8

> > > sciences

> > > > which is helping humanity in general .

> > > >

> > > > Now sir one thing u dont made it clear .U said " Therefore

> Bhaskar

> > > ji

> > > > will have to do some thing for his Venus in order to normalize

> the

> > > > situation "

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > can u suggest remedies what shud b done by bhaskar ji ,so the

> > > nativ is

> > > > out of this kind of pestering problem tho it is not seems to b

> big

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > after all this is for reliving the tension and problems .so the

> > > remedial

> > > > measures r important . can u suggest tru grp or mail

> > > >

> > > > by the by Bhaskarjis computer is in trouble and his access is

> > > limited i

> > > > heard frm him yestrday ,so i dont know when he will b

> comfortable

> > > with

> > > > that .

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thank u for trying the chart

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_

> > <%40>

> > astrology , " khurana_satpal "

> > > > <khurana_satpal@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sunil Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Lal Kitab Perspective:

> > > > >

> > > > > I had been reading with academic interest Bhaskar

ji’s

> > > > > predicament during Rahu Kal. I did look at his problem with

> the

> > > Lal

> > > > > Kitab perspective.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar ji’ s contention that Venus happens to be

the

> > main

> > > > > culprit is also borne out through the Lal Kitab.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar ji is currently in his 48th year. In his 48th year

> Varsh

> > > Phal

> > > > > chart Venus is placed in the 4th house for which the Lal

> Kitab

> > > says :

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >  " Shukra chauthe jab paani ayaa, aurat hua

> > bairag†when

> > > > > the venus comes to the 4th house , it sets in a certain

> amount of

> > > > > disenchantment.  " aurat hua bairag†can

be

> > interpreted

> > > > > both ways : that he gets disenchanted , it can also mean

> that in

> > > her

> > > > too

> > > > > the fire of passion is no longer as strong.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I believe his Rahu Kal predicament would have been pronounced

> > > after

> > > > June

> > > > > this year and is likely to last till June next year i.e.

> during

> > > his

> > > > > entire 48th year.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > But why should it happen during the Rahu Kal specially ? The

> Lal

> > > Kitab

> > > > > doesn’t say any thing about it because in North

India

> > specially

> > > > > the hill regions where the Lal Kitab originated from, Rahu

> Kal

> > > is not

> > > > > much talked about. But in astrological terms Venus and the

> Rahu

> > > are

> > > > > enemies therefore the adverse effects of venus would come

> forth

> > > during

> > > > > the period when Rahu is strong, more so during his Rahu/Rahu

> > > dasha.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Therefore Bhaskar ji will have to do some thing for his

> Venus in

> > > order

> > > > > to normalize the situation.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > S P Khurana

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > <%40>

> > astrology , " sunil nair "

> > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hare rama krishna

> > > > > >

> > > > > > dear astro surfer ji

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks for ur views .yes dasa also supports it i hope such

> > > trends

> > > > will

> > > > > > go down after this month .we will get feed backs frm sri

> > > bhaskar ji

> > > > > for

> > > > > > sure and we can update our undrstanding too .

> > > > > >

> > > > > > i blv his sani has some spiritual mission which rahu is

> > > entrusted

> > > > and

> > > > > > sani being 7th L etc acting tru venus also the karaka for

> > > neccessary

> > > > > > fire needed for spiritulaity .

> > > > > >

> > > > > > let us wait and i hope other memebrs also will giv some

> > > opinions

> > > > > >

> > > > > > also i wud lov to hear opinion frm lal kitabies in grp

> too .

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regrds sunil nair

> > > > > >

> > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_

> > <%40>

> > astrology , " astro.surfer "

> > > > > > astro.surfer@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Sunil ji, Bhaskar ji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Why don't you think that Ketu in 7H is the real culprit?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Rahu and Mars hold the steering, but what is venus doing

> in

> > > the

> > > > > chart?

> > > > > > > It is the SAARTHI? showing the direction where the native

> > > will be

> > > > > > > heading. In 9H in LL Sun's constellation. Lagna rising in

> > > venus

> > > > > star.

> > > > > > > It is very important to understand this venus as he is

> the

> > > > > > > karma-dharmadhipati. The native will never be able to

> escape

> > > > venus,

> > > > > > > though he might keep running from it, but it will always

> > > give good

> > > > > > > things in life, things that native will love to cherish

> and

> > > keep

> > > > as

> > > > > > > his prized possessions.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Venus is the Atmakarak, the planet to take him vaitarni

> paar.

> > > > Venus

> > > > > in

> > > > > > > AL in 9H with and arudh of 9H in 5H of poorv punya. It

> is no

> > > one

> > > > > else

> > > > > > > but a projection of self. Venus is the soul of this

> chart.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Venus gives 7 ashtakvarga points aries and 6 in leo. See

> the

> > > > subtle

> > > > > > > root connection with lagna and LL. In vimsamsh, venus

> takes

> > > charge

> > > > > of

> > > > > > > the wheel with mars and sun in the 7H.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Mars, the YK fully energises this venus, who is in

> martian

> > > sign in

> > > > > D-1

> > > > > > > and aspected by mars in D-9. Rahu, who is mars

> personified,

> > > is

> > > > fully

> > > > > > > aspecting with a backward glance.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Venus does not fully represent spouse in the chart, it is

> > > only the

> > > > > > > karak for 7H in 9H. It has no relation with 7H and 7L in

> > > natal

> > > > chart

> > > > > > > as well as D-9, whereas Saturn represents wife being 7L,

> 7L

> > > in 7H

> > > > in

> > > > > > > navamsha and Dk. It is saturn all the way, with Jup,

> mars and

> > > > Rahu.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Rahu-kaalam impact on wife could be because ketu is

> there in

> > > 7H in

> > > > > > > dhanishtha. Ketu in 7H is responsible for unnecessary

> > > disputes

> > > > > between

> > > > > > > partners and causes disillusion and misunderstandings.

> So in

> > > > > > > rahu-kaalam, this can surface more. Where as being in 9H,

> > > venus

> > > > will

> > > > > > > promote religious affairs and it made him do durga

> > > saptashati in

> > > > > rahu

> > > > > > > kalam. The fault lies with ketu, not venus. Also sun and

> > > > retrograde

> > > > > > > mercury in Rahu's nakshatra in 2H from AK and Karkamsh,

> can

> > > make

> > > > him

> > > > > > > say unpleasant things in rahu-kaalam, especially dasha

> and

> > > antar

> > > > > > > supporting.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > What are the impulses that this venus gives? Venus the

> > > primordial

> > > > > > > shakti, venus the ardhnaareeshwar in the chart, his own

> other

> > > > self.

> > > > > > > Venus is in sagitarius in navamsh, the natural 9H again.

> This

> > > > venus

> > > > > > > relates to dharma.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > What is it that he would like from the bottom of his

> heart?

> > > What

> > > > > will

> > > > > > > be the innermost urges? I am sure it is all possible

> combined

> > > > > > > significations of venus in 9H.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Please correct me if I am wrong in my understanding. I am

> > > only a

> > > > > > learner.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Best regards

> > > > > > > Astrosurfer

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com

> > > Version: 8.0.173 / Virus Database: 270.8.0/1719 - Release Date:

> > 10/10/2008 4:08 PM

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear All,I am giving below the

birth details of a couple given to me privately with their consent to discuss

their planetary positions regarding husband-wife relationship.

Female: 8.5.1954/19.15/Colombo,

SLMale: 17.10.1947/3.10/Horana,

SL

I am encouraged to

take it up as we have two parallel threads running on this topic. I am starting

with a very basic discussion of some parameters for the lady's chart. I invite

opinions of learned members on this chart and discussion on the husband's chart.

Incidentally, the lady is scorpio lagna and the man is leo lagna.

Although LL and 7L are

never friends, there's something more to Leo-scorpio relationship. I am sure

learned members would throw light on that.

The lady has scorpio

lagna with venus in own 7H. That makes the marriage overall stable. Moon in

cancer in 9H in pushya, gives strong religious inclinations and spiritual

advancements.

But look at the

influences on 2-6-10 houses and see how day-to-day conflicts can

crop up and create difficult situations, especially triggered by dashas and

transits.

2H has LL Mars in

friendly sign. But with rahu and aspected by an exalted saturn from 12H and its

lord jup from 8H. This shows that the native has much to do with speech and may

have a profession connected with speech, but this same speech also hampers the marital

serenity as mars in 8H from 7th is not in a friendly situation.

6H has exalted 10L sun

with mercury, aspected by an exalted Saturn. Shows a career related to law. But

at the same time, this being 6H of disputes and 12H from 7H, it happens at the

expense of marriage and professional compulsions also come into play.

10L is in 6H which is

good for profession, but not so good for marital happiness. This position can

create difficulties and discords as 10H is marital happiness and its lord has

gone to the 12H of losses.

Overall, we see a

picture of ups and downs where the native may indulge in verbal disagreements

or disputes with her husband. It might be more with relevant dasha and transit.At present, there is

transit of ketu over her moon in 9H, and Saturn in 10H which can disturb the

mind and happiness of marriage. 9H related dasha/transit is not good for

marriage as it is loss of marital happiness with sudden obstacles/problems (3H

from 7th)Let us have more on this and husband's chart.RegardsNeelam