IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Sun+Moon in Same Sign Same Navamsa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All, ] Recently I purchase 2 books - 1) Garga Hora - A collection of Garga Hora quotes (It is gives house wise prediction for all the planets/houses) 2) Jyotisha Navaneetam (Written as if a conversation between Siva and Parvati). There are numerous interesting and informative quotes present in both these books. But what I want to share and ask now is about a very interesting (and possibly wrong) quote I found in Jyotisha Navaneetam. The said quote tell us the result that should be predicted if Sun and Moon are in the same sign in same Navamsa (i.e. an Amavasya birth). The quote says - In the natal chart if Sun and Moon are in the same sign and in the same navamsa (not necessarily in vargottama) then the native will have 3 mothers and 2 fathers! (i.e. He will be brought up by, nourished by, loved by, 3 mothers and 2 fathers)!!! This is possible if and only if - He is nourished by 2 father figures, one of which is his OWN/REAL father and the other a father like affectionate parental figure. Both of them should be married and one of them should have 2 wives! (Out of the 3 ladies involved, one of them should be his OWN/REAL mother and the other two should be mother like affectionate ladies). Near to Amavasi and in Amavasi numerous individuals take birth, and for many of them the said combination would be true!!! But certainly I DON'T believe that the above prediction/derived result would be true in all those cases. It is almost impossible - but certainly it is a good 'test case' to verify the validity of this book (Jyotisha Navaneetam) and the quotes/combinatons presented in it. I request you to find out some chart with the said combination and verify the validity of this result provided by the this text; so that our understanding about ancient books and Navamsa results could improve.Love and regards,Sreenadh

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear sreenadh ji

Thanks for the quotes frm Navaneetham

I hav my own view ,since it is rare happening i think we shud take it as Vargottam ( same sign and same navamsa -if we take it in rasi and navamsa in same rasi ) ,so this will occure some what rarely and other cases may b some weak effect may b there .Again if our memebrs can come out with some charts ( as sun and moon shud be in same navamsa pada too ,so moon in a way combust too ) ,so if we can get any chart s ( as moon will take almost 6 hrs or around to pass a navamsa it wont also contribute such a rarity .)

let us see if some one can come out with any charts

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear All, ]> Recently I purchase 2 books -> 1) Garga Hora - A collection of Garga Hora quotes (It is gives house> wise prediction for all the planets/houses)> 2) Jyotisha Navaneetam (Written as if a conversation between Siva and> Parvati).> > There are numerous interesting and informative quotes present in> both these books. But what I want to share and ask now is about a very > interesting (and possibly wrong) quote I found in Jyotisha Navaneetam.> The said quote tell us the result that should be predicted if Sun and> Moon are in the same sign in same Navamsa (i.e. an Amavasya birth). The> quote says -> In the natal chart if Sun and Moon are in the same sign and in the> same navamsa (not necessarily in vargottama) then the native will have 3> mothers and 2 fathers! (i.e. He will be brought up by, nourished by,> loved by, 3 mothers and 2 fathers)!!!> This is possible if and only if - He is nourished by 2 father> figures, one of which is his OWN/REAL father and the other a father> like affectionate parental figure. Both of them should be married and> one of them should have 2 wives! (Out of the 3 ladies involved, one of> them should be his OWN/REAL mother and the other two should be mother> like affectionate ladies).> Near to Amavasi and in Amavasi numerous individuals take birth, and> for many of them the said combination would be true!!! But certainly I> DON'T believe that the above prediction/derived result would be true in> all those cases. It is almost impossible - but certainly it is a good> 'test case' to verify the validity of this book (Jyotisha Navaneetam)> and the quotes/combinatons presented in it.> I request you to find out some chart with the said combination and> verify the validity of this result provided by the this text; so that> our understanding about ancient books and Navamsa results could improve.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh>

Guest guest

Dear members,

The recent reported story of the Japanese couple undergoing the Test

Tube baby methods.... seems to fit this case combination..... will go

through the newspapers again to get the birth details if any.....for the

birth did happen on or close to eclipse.....

Members, in Jaipur, if they can do some help in contacting the medical

laboratory or hospital there...to get finner details of birth data....

The story in brief - A Japanese male, married, divorced, then re-married

a second lady....who had some congenital problems, borrowed eggs from

first wife, some test tube process followed,.... baby given birth by a

surrogate mother. So technically 3 mothers. Do not know if it is

also a case of TWO fathers....currently - NO, but in future may be...!!!

The birth certificate is issued by the Jaipur hospital on 09-Aug.2008.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji

I have a chart with sun/mo conj in sc in rasi and conj in lib in nav.

sun moon just 1 deg apart. tithi- sukla pratipat. Would u want me to

post it? yes authentic chart :)) but native has just 1 set of

parents.

Su

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear su ,

thanks for the post .any way any indication of some parenting by others like some things or take him as their son

also pls post the data in grp ,also giv us feed backs on what ever u know abt him as this is spl case of amvasya birth also ( as some such charts are complecated too )

thanks for ur datas in advance

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, "illusive_2" <vreality_au wrote:>> Dear Sunilji> > I have a chart with sun/mo conj in sc in rasi and conj in lib in nav.> sun moon just 1 deg apart. tithi- sukla pratipat. Would u want me to> post it? yes authentic chart :)) but native has just 1 set of> parents.> > Su>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

Namaste,

Can this be in case of an orphan? Even in case of Lord Buddha his mother died

within seven days of his birth and his grand mother brought him up and the

purana mentions his grandmother as his mother. Probably there was his stepmother

too but I am not sure.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

Sreenadh <sreesog

Sunday, August 10, 2008 5:14:40 AM

Dear All, ]

Recently I purchase 2 books -

1) Garga Hora - A collection of Garga Hora quotes (It is gives house wise

prediction for all the planets/houses)

2) Jyotisha Navaneetam (Written as if a conversation between Siva and

Parvati).

There are numerous interesting and informative quotes present in both these

books. But what I want to share and ask now is about a very interesting (and

possibly wrong) quote I found in Jyotisha Navaneetam. The said quote tell us the

result that should be predicted if Sun and Moon are in the same sign in same

Navamsa (i.e. an Amavasya birth). The quote says -

In the natal chart if Sun and Moon are in the same sign and in the same

navamsa (not necessarily in vargottama) then the native will have 3 mothers and

2 fathers! (i.e. He will be brought up by, nourished by, loved by, 3 mothers

and 2 fathers)!!!

This is possible if and only if - He is nourished by 2 father figures, one

of which is his OWN/REAL father and the other a father like affectionate

parental figure. Both of them should be married and one of them should have 2

wives! (Out of the 3 ladies involved, one of them should be his OWN/REAL mother

and the other two should be mother like affectionate ladies).

Near to Amavasi and in Amavasi numerous individuals take birth, and for many

of them the said combination would be true!!! But certainly I DON'T believe that

the above prediction/derived result would be true in all those cases. It is

almost impossible - but certainly it is a good 'test case' to verify the

validity of this book (Jyotisha Navaneetam) and the quotes/combinatons

presented in it.

I request you to find out some chart with the said combination and verify

the validity of this result provided by the this text; so that our understanding

about ancient books and Navamsa results could improve.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

Namaste,

1)

I understand from Shri Arun Upadhyayji that the astronomer Yallaya (or Yallya)

some 400 years ago wrote " Jyotish Darpana " , where Yallaya gave a sloka regarding

the date of Shudraka, the writer of the ancient masterpiece " Mricchakatika. This

date is important for those interested in the history of Sanskrit literature.

All my efforts to locate that book failed. Have you or any other member of our

forum seen this book?

2)

Secondly I have read that Atharva Veda Parisishtha (53.3.5) has said that

eclipses occurring in thirteen days is ominous. This is also a proof that the

there is astrological prediction in the Vedas. It will be good if we can have

this reference also.

Regards,

skb

Sreenadh <sreesog

Sunday, August 10, 2008 5:14:40 AM

Dear All, ]

Recently I purchase 2 books -

1) Garga Hora - A collection of Garga Hora quotes (It is gives house wise

2) Jyotisha Navaneetam (Written as if a conversation between Siva and

Parvati).

There are numerous interesting and informative quotes present in both these

possibly wrong) quote I found in Jyotisha Navaneetam. The said quote tell us the

In the natal chart if Sun and Moon are in the same sign and in the same

2 fathers! (i.e. He will be brought up by, nourished by, loved by, 3 mothers

and 2 fathers)!!!

This is possible if and only if - He is nourished by 2 father figures, one

of which is his OWN/REAL father and the other a father like affectionate

parental figure. Both of them should be married and one of them should have 2

wives! (Out of the 3 ladies involved, one of them should be his OWN/REAL mother

and the other two should be mother like affectionate ladies).

Near to Amavasi and in Amavasi numerous individuals take birth, and for many

of them the said combination would be true!!! But certainly I DON'T believe that

validity of this book (Jyotisha Navaneetam) and the quotes/combinatons

presented in it.

I request you to find out some chart with the said combination and verify

the validity of this result provided by the this text; so that our understanding

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear sunil bhattacharya ji

sreenadh ji will answer u doubts if it is possible by him ,but pls allow me to interfere .

just a peice of information i wanted to share with u ,the dance drama of kerala known as koodiyattam is using full sanksrit dailogues and its even recognised by UN ( united nations ) and they hav declared as a monument status with heritage which is shud b preserved .So giving all the funding to support it and its artists ,and its said that it is minimum 2000 yrs old .So this is a living proof .Mricha katteegam i was knowing abt it ,but sorry my memory is weak now .

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

, Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:>> Dear Sreenadhji,> > Namaste,> > 1)> I understand from Shri Arun Upadhyayji that the astronomer Yallaya (or Yallya) some 400 years ago wrote "Jyotish Darpana", where Yallaya gave a sloka regarding the date of Shudraka, the writer of the ancient masterpiece "Mricchakatika. This date is important for those interested in the history of Sanskrit literature. All my efforts to locate that book failed. Have you or any other member of our forum seen this book?> 2)> Secondly I have read that Atharva Veda Parisishtha (53.3.5) has said that eclipses occurring in thirteen days is ominous. This is also a proof that the there is astrological prediction in the Vedas. It will be good if we can have this reference also.> > Regards,> > skb> > > > > > Sreenadh sreesog > Sunday, August 10, 2008 5:14:40 AM> Sun+Moon in Same Sign Same Navamsa> > > Dear All, ]> Recently I purchase 2 books - > 1) Garga Hora - A collection of Garga Hora quotes (It is gives house wise prediction for all the planets/houses)> 2) Jyotisha Navaneetam (Written as if a conversation between Siva and Parvati). > > There are numerous interesting and informative quotes present in both these books. But what I want to share and ask now is about a very interesting (and possibly wrong) quote I found in Jyotisha Navaneetam. The said quote tell us the result that should be predicted if Sun and Moon are in the same sign in same Navamsa (i.e. an Amavasya birth). The quote says -> In the natal chart if Sun and Moon are in the same sign and in the same navamsa (not necessarily in vargottama) then the native will have 3 mothers and 2 fathers! (i.e. He will be brought up by, nourished by, loved by, 3 mothers and 2 fathers)!!! > This is possible if and only if - He is nourished by 2 father figures, one of which is his OWN/REAL father and the other a father like affectionate parental figure. Both of them should be married and one of them should have 2 wives! (Out of the 3 ladies involved, one of them should be his OWN/REAL mother and the other two should be mother like affectionate ladies). > Near to Amavasi and in Amavasi numerous individuals take birth, and for many of them the said combination would be true!!! But certainly I DON'T believe that the above prediction/derived result would be true in all those cases. It is almost impossible - but certainly it is a good 'test case' to verify the validity of this book (Jyotisha Navaneetam) and the quotes/combinatons presented in it.> I request you to find out some chart with the said combination and verify the validity of this result provided by the this text; so that our understanding about ancient books and Navamsa results could improve.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Nairji,

I thank you for the information on " koodiyattam " .I think the astronomer Yallaya

was from Kerala or Karnataka. As regards the date of Shudraka my best guess will

be the 18th or 19th century BCE.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala

Sunday, August 10, 2008 11:31:11 AM

Re: Sun+Moon in Same Sign Same Navamsa

Hare rama krishna

dear sunil bhattacharya ji

sreenadh ji will answer u doubts if it is possible by him ,but pls allow me to

interfere .

just a peice of information i wanted to share with u ,the dance drama of

kerala known as koodiyattam is using full sanksrit dailogues and its even

recognised by UN ( united nations ) and they hav declared as a monument status

with heritage which is shud b preserved .So giving all the funding to support

it and its artists ,and its said that it is minimum 2000 yrs old .So this is a

living proof .Mricha katteegam i was knowing abt it ,but sorry my memory is

weak now .

regrds sunil nair

ancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil Bhattacharjya

<sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadhji,

>

> Namaste,

>

> 1)

> I understand from Shri Arun Upadhyayji that the astronomer Yallaya (or Yallya)

some 400 years ago wrote " Jyotish Darpana " , where Yallaya gave a sloka regarding

the date of Shudraka, the writer of the ancient masterpiece " Mricchakatika. This

date is important for those interested in the history of Sanskrit literature.

All my efforts to locate that book failed. Have you or any other member of our

forum seen this book?

> 2)

> Secondly I have read that Atharva Veda Parisishtha (53.3.5) has said that

eclipses occurring in thirteen days is ominous. This is also a proof that the

there is astrological prediction in the Vedas. It will be good if we can have

this reference also.

>

> Regards,

>

> skb

>

>

>

>

>

> Sreenadh sreesog

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Sunday, August 10, 2008 5:14:40 AM

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Sun+Moon in Same Sign Same Navamsa

>

>

> Dear All, ]

> Recently I purchase 2 books -

> 1) Garga Hora - A collection of Garga Hora quotes (It is gives house wise

> 2) Jyotisha Navaneetam (Written as if a conversation between Siva and

Parvati).

>

> There are numerous interesting and informative quotes present in both these

> In the natal chart if Sun and Moon are in the same sign and in the same

2 fathers! (i.e. He will be brought up by, nourished by, loved by, 3 mothers and

2 fathers)!!!

> This is possible if and only if - He is nourished by 2 father figures, one of

which is his OWN/REAL father and the other a father like affectionate parental

figure. Both of them should be married and one of them should have 2 wives! (Out

of the 3 ladies involved, one of them should be his OWN/REAL mother and the

other two should be mother like affectionate ladies).

> Near to Amavasi and in Amavasi numerous individuals take birth, and for many

validity of this book (Jyotisha Navaneetam) and the quotes/combinatons presented

in it.

> I request you to find out some chart with the said combination and verify the

validity of this result provided by the this text; so that our understanding

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

Guest guest

Hare ramakrishna

dear sunil bhattacharjya ji

I too heard abt yallaya but not sure abt origins may sreenadh ji may b able to help us

now i searched wiki and i find this informations on koodiyatham ( they were staging almost all dramas including mricha kateegam ( if my memory is correct ) .

Koodiyattam or Kutiyattam (pronounced [kuËʈijaËʈËam]) is a form of Sanskrit theatre traditionally performed in the state of Kerala, India. Performed in the Sanskrit language in Hindu temples, it is believed to be at 2000 years old. It is officially recognised by UNESCO as a Masterpiece of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity.

Origin

Koodiyattam[kutiyattam], meaning 'combined acting' signifies Sanskrit drama presented in the traditional style in temple theatres of Kerala and is the only surviving specimen of the ancient Sanskrit theatre. It has an attested history of a thousand years in Kerala, but its origin and evolution are shrouded in mystery. It seems that Kutiyattam is an amalgam of the classical sanskrit theatre of ancient India and the regional theatre of Kerala. It is believed that Kulasekhara Varman Cheraman Perumal, an ancient king of Kerala, who ruled from Mahodayapuram [modern Kodungallur] reformed Koodiyattam, introducing the local language for Vidusaka and structuring presentation of the play to well defined units. He himself wrote two plays, Subhadraharana and Tapatisamvarana and made arrangements for their presentation on stage with the help of a Brahmin friend of him called Tolan. These plays are still presented on stage. Apart from these, the plays traditionally presented include Ascaryacudamani of Saktibhadra, Kalyanasaugandhika of Nilakantha, Bhagavadajjuka of Bodhayana, Nagananda of Harsa, and many plays ascribed to Bhasa including Abhiseka and Pratima. The Kutiyattam performance was confined to the temple precincts of Kerala in specialy constructed theatres called Kutampalams.

also this wat i find abt mriccha katigam.

---

Mricchakatika (The Little Clay Cart)

Main article: Mrichakatika

One of the earliest known Sanskrit plays, this play is thought to have been composed by ´Shudraka in the 2nd century BC. Rife with romance, sex, royal intrigue and comedy, the juicy plot of the play has numerous twists and turns. The main story is about a young man named Charudatta, and his love for Vasantasena, a rich courtesan or nagarvadhu. The love affair is complicated by a royal courtier, who is also attracted to Vasantasena. The plot is further complicated by thieves and mistaken identities, and thus making it a greatly hilarious and entertaining play. It invited widespread admiration when staged in New York in 1924. The play was made into a 1984 Hindi movie Utsav, directed by Girish Karnad. The Indian play depicted in the film Moulin Rouge! may have been based on The Little Clay Cart.

Thanks and rgrds sunil nair

, Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:>> Dear Sunil Nairji,> > I thank you for the information on "koodiyattam".I think the astronomer Yallaya was from Kerala or Karnataka. As regards the date of Shudraka my best guess will be the 18th or 19th century BCE.> > Regards,> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> > > > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala > Sunday, August 10, 2008 11:31:11 AM> Re: Sun+Moon in Same Sign Same Navamsa> > > > Hare rama krishna > dear sunil bhattacharya ji > > sreenadh ji will answer u doubts if it is possible by him ,but pls allow me to interfere .> > just a peice of information i wanted to share with u ,the dance drama of kerala known as koodiyattam is using full sanksrit dailogues and its even recognised by UN ( united nations ) and they hav declared as a monument status with heritage which is shud b preserved .So giving all the funding to support it and its artists ,and its said that it is minimum 2000 yrs old .So this is a living proof .Mricha katteegam i was knowing abt it ,but sorry my memory is weak now .> > regrds sunil nair > om shreem mahalaxmai namah > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadhji,> > > > Namaste,> > > > 1)> > I understand from Shri Arun Upadhyayji that the astronomer Yallaya (or Yallya) some 400 years ago wrote "Jyotish Darpana", where Yallaya gave a sloka regarding the date of Shudraka, the writer of the ancient masterpiece "Mricchakatika. This date is important for those interested in the history of Sanskrit literature. All my efforts to locate that book failed. Have you or any other member of our forum seen this book?> > 2)> > Secondly I have read that Atharva Veda Parisishtha (53.3.5) has said that eclipses occurring in thirteen days is ominous. This is also a proof that the there is astrological prediction in the Vedas. It will be good if we can have this reference also.> > > > Regards,> > > > skb> > > > > > > > > > > > Sreenadh sreesog@> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sunday, August 10, 2008 5:14:40 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Sun+Moon in Same Sign Same Navamsa> > > > > > Dear All, ]> > Recently I purchase 2 books - > > 1) Garga Hora - A collection of Garga Hora quotes (It is gives house wise prediction for all the planets/houses)> > 2) Jyotisha Navaneetam (Written as if a conversation between Siva and Parvati). > > > > There are numerous interesting and informative quotes present in both these books. But what I want to share and ask now is about a very interesting (and possibly wrong) quote I found in Jyotisha Navaneetam. The said quote tell us the result that should be predicted if Sun and Moon are in the same sign in same Navamsa (i.e. an Amavasya birth). The quote says -> > In the natal chart if Sun and Moon are in the same sign and in the same navamsa (not necessarily in vargottama) then the native will have 3 mothers and 2 fathers! (i.e. He will be brought up by, nourished by, loved by, 3 mothers and 2 fathers)!!! > > This is possible if and only if - He is nourished by 2 father figures, one of which is his OWN/REAL father and the other a father like affectionate parental figure. Both of them should be married and one of them should have 2 wives! (Out of the 3 ladies involved, one of them should be his OWN/REAL mother and the other two should be mother like affectionate ladies). > > Near to Amavasi and in Amavasi numerous individuals take birth, and for many of them the said combination would be true!!! But certainly I DON'T believe that the above prediction/derived result would be true in all those cases. It is almost impossible - but certainly it is a good 'test case' to verify the validity of this book (Jyotisha Navaneetam) and the quotes/combinatons presented in it.> > I request you to find out some chart with the said combination and verify the validity of this result provided by the this text; so that our understanding about ancient books and Navamsa results could improve.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji

Details below. Apparently she is v close to her god-mother, so I

guess theres another woman who plays a motherly role in her life.

Has a clingy nature, lacks self confidence altho intellectually quite

able. Studies speech pathology at uni.

Natal Chart- female

November 27, 1981

Time: 12:08:00 am

Time Zone: 8:00:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 103 E 51' 00 " , 1 N 17' 00 "

Singapore City, Singapore

rgds Su

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>