> impotence, etc. Venus is the zodiac lord of 2H for addition to

family, 7L of

> marriage and relationships and exaltation lord of 12H of

pleasures. Venus

> emerges as the most important factor for marriage as well as

marital

> happiness.

>

> How does venus behave in a chart, and in its own signs?

> What is its role as karaka of marriage, especially in a male chart?

> Does it make a qualitative difference? a quantitative difference?

or both.

>

> Let us try to answer these questions and get some further insights

into the

> venusian behaviour...

>

> These are birth details of two gentlemen:

>

> 22 June 1958/5.40 hrs/Delhi

> 27 June 1958/20.00 hrs/Delhi

>

> Both these charts have Venus in Taurus and many other planets in

same signs.

>

>

> What are the similarities and differences in the manifestation of

results of

> venus in the two charts.

>

> More specifically, let us try to delineate:

>

> - What could be the specific traits given by venus in these two

charts ?

> - What is the kind of marriage...love/arranged?

> - Other factors related to marriage...timing, quality,

> single/double/multiple, etc.

> - What is the profession of the two natives? (both are into same

> profession)

>

>

> I hope you all will enjoy doing this little exercise. I assure

you, a good

> learning also...

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear Renu ji,Take your time. These exercises only give us more confidence in our techniques.RegardsNeelam2008/7/1 renunw <renunw:

Dear Neelam ji,

Thanks for another dose of vitamins to the group, which it needs

very badly...I feel. Hope you will give a couple of days or more

to attempt this.

blessings

Renu

, " neelam gupta "

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Group,

>

> We have seen with Renuji's example that an exchange of 5L and 7L

does not

> necessarily give love marriage.

>

> What are the factors that contribute to love marriage? With the

changing

> scenario, even in Indian context...and love marriages becoming

more of a

> norm than an exception, do we stick to the same parameters, or is

their a

> need to relax them/modify them?

>

> We say venus is the planet of attraction, marriage and virility,

especially

> in a male chart. Do you think then, venus might have a bigger role

to play

> in relationships, than any other factor? As per classics, an

affliction to

> venus may result in denial/delay/unhappy marriage, multiple

marriages,

family, 7L of

pleasures. Venus

marital

> happiness.

>

or both.

>

into the

> venusian behaviour...

>

>

>

same signs.

>

>

results of

>

>

charts ?

> profession)

>

>

you, a good

> learning also...

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Respected Neelamjee,

Pranam,

I would like to solve these two charts. In both the charts

most of the planets are in same sign except Moon. In chart A (DOB

22nd June 58) Moon is in Leo sign. This person seems to be more

egoestic. In this chart Venus is situated in 12th house. Venus in

12th makes person more adict to drinks. Natural 5th lord is situated

in 12th house. So it may give more extra marital relations. His

marriage might have been in 82/83 But indicates break. This person

might be having good income. 8th lord situated in 6th and 12th lord

in 12th, So this person might be having good authority. Venus is in

Kritika nakshtra, which is said to be worst for Venus. With the same

Saturn is aspecting this venus so the person might be feeling more

happy with opposite sex.

Chart B (DOB 27th June 58) Here the Venus is situated in

Sixth house. The Karak planet for marriage is in sixth house so the

marital happiness is spoiled. Again it is in krittika, and aspect of

Saturn from 12th house. Marriage is indicated very late may be at the

age of 30 or more.

In both the cases marital happiness is spoiled.

Regarding Profession For Chart A Jupiter is lord of 10th

house, and for chart B Jupiter is situated in 10th house. So for both

Profession seems to be similar. Might be related to Jupiter, Saturn,

and Venus.

I will think more and will write more.

Thanks and regards

Aditya

, " neelam gupta "

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Group,

>

does not

>

changing

> scenario, even in Indian context...and love marriages becoming more

of a

their a

>

especially

to play

affliction to

marriages,

family, 7L of

> marriage and relationships and exaltation lord of 12H of pleasures.

Venus

> emerges as the most important factor for marriage as well as marital

> happiness.

>

or both.

>

into the

> venusian behaviour...

>

>

>

same signs.

>

>

results of

>

>

charts ?

> profession)

>

>

> I hope you all will enjoy doing this little exercise. I assure you,

a good

> learning also...

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

Let me give a vague try..

A: 22nd June 1958 @ 5.40 AM in Delhi

Vimsottari Dasa applicable to DK & marriage

....Venus/Mercury/Jupiter : 1980 Aug - 1980 December

Jaimini Chara Dasa applicable to DP [A7] & DK -marriage -

...Taurus/Gemini ..1980 June -1981 June

Hence marriage possible from 1980 October till mid December 1980 or a little later even.

Love marriage ...to someone abroad. Marriage would have gone through a period of tension during Sun's dasha. Yet it survives.

Venus in 12H aspected by 7HL and 10HL Jupiter & 8HL and 9HL Saturn.

Venus in 12H has made the opposite sex casting a second glance at the native. That doesn't mean he breaks the rules of marriage. He may be a bit bossy type of person. Venus may have made him quite a generous person as it is in 12H and in Taurus. He may be residing in a foreign country...working abroad possible.

Profession: a teacher. a lecuturer , an engineer, IT field

June 27th 1958 @ 20.00 hrs. in Delhi

If at all this native got married it would have been a late marriage, according to both Vimsottari dasha and Jaimini Chara dasha. Most probably in early 90's.. A love marriage... If he is married, the marriage is not broken but not a fairy tale relationship between husband and wife.

His Venus is in 6th, its own house in Lagna and exalted in navamsa.

Denial of younger siblings or if he has any, not a smooth relationship with them. He may possess artistic talents. A somewhat strict disciplinarian. ..

Profession you have mentioned it is the same for both natives. Hence the above is valid for this too.

Hope to read more sensible readings from other learned members..

blessings

Renu

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Group,> > We have seen with Renuji's example that an exchange of 5L and 7L does not> necessarily give love marriage.> > What are the factors that contribute to love marriage? With the changing> scenario, even in Indian context...and love marriages becoming more of a> norm than an exception, do we stick to the same parameters, or is their a> need to relax them/modify them?> > We say venus is the planet of attraction, marriage and virility, especially> in a male chart. Do you think then, venus might have a bigger role to play> in relationships, than any other factor? As per classics, an affliction to> venus may result in denial/delay/unhappy marriage, multiple marriages,> impotence, etc. Venus is the zodiac lord of 2H for addition to family, 7L of> marriage and relationships and exaltation lord of 12H of pleasures. Venus> emerges as the most important factor for marriage as well as marital> happiness.> > How does venus behave in a chart, and in its own signs?> What is its role as karaka of marriage, especially in a male chart?> Does it make a qualitative difference? a quantitative difference? or both.> > Let us try to answer these questions and get some further insights into the> venusian behaviour...> > These are birth details of two gentlemen:> > 22 June 1958/5.40 hrs/Delhi> 27 June 1958/20.00 hrs/Delhi> > Both these charts have Venus in Taurus and many other planets in same signs.> > > What are the similarities and differences in the manifestation of results of> venus in the two charts.> > More specifically, let us try to delineate:> > - What could be the specific traits given by venus in these two charts ?> - What is the kind of marriage...love/arranged?> - Other factors related to marriage...timing, quality,> single/double/multiple, etc.> - What is the profession of the two natives? (both are into same> profession)> > > I hope you all will enjoy doing this little exercise. I assure you, a good> learning also...> > Regards> Neelam>

Guest guest

Dear Dr Neelam,

Thanks for posting another interesting case.

Here is my take .

Case(a) Ve though in its own sign Tau and the native can be considered as passionate due to its placement in Agni or fiery nakshatra Krittika, actually Ve is very weak

--by being in cuspal beginning

---Obtains Saturnian navamsa . The charm of Ve is greatly lost once it begets a navamsa of Saturn , as such , appreciation of arts, music and related Venusian pursuits won't be much dominant in native's character .Similarly , sexual enjoyments (Ve) will mostly be in dreams (H12) only and not in actual practise .

Here Ve is L5 of love & L12 of sayana sukaa or bed-pleasure .

Native is sure to be a lousy lover(in sexual acts) with a weak Ve . Since Ve rules vision and more so in this particular case, since it rules the 12H of left eye , there may be some problems with vision .

Native will have out of the box thinking , since Ve as L5 of mental inclination is in H12 of "deviation" from social norms but others may not notice this since Ju aspects Ve

His father may be handsome (Sat, the L9 aspected by Ve from its own sign ) .

Native might have got married in Sun Dasha . It may have been a unconventional marriage as well as love marriage .

Multiple Marriages indicated

---Me, the Dual planet aspecting 7H

---Ju,the L7 in Dual sign Vi

--Ju, the L7 of relationship aspected by Mars, the L11 of multiplicity

Mars Dasha might have given second marriage

Case(2)

Ve is exalted in D-9 .This could give the native a charming and good looking spouse. Native might be having good looking , I mean , beautiful siblings .

This is a fit case for a widowers chart or death of spouse , since , pluto squares Ve and Ve is in 8th of Death , reckoned from Moon sign

Native won't compromise in food and will have special preferences and food habits

Will be very conscious of his looks and spend for facials

Whatever profession he may be , he is likely to earn from animal husbandry, farms , cattle and live stock etc etc

Multiple marriage is promised in the chart

Professionally , this native with Dharma Karmadhipa Yoga in an angle , with L10 enjoying dignity , I feel , is better placed or have better prospect in career , than the first case . Both are likely to be in army , considering the Martian impact on 10L

Best

M Nair

BTW One thing I notice in cases personally known to me having Ve in Tau is ,they seem very possessive of their spouse and bit showy also

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Group,> > We have seen with Renuji's example that an exchange of 5L and 7L does not> necessarily give love marriage.> > What are the factors that contribute to love marriage? With the changing> scenario, even in Indian context...and love marriages becoming more of a> norm than an exception, do we stick to the same parameters, or is their a> need to relax them/modify them?> > We say venus is the planet of attraction, marriage and virility, especially> in a male chart. Do you think then, venus might have a bigger role to play> in relationships, than any other factor? As per classics, an affliction to> venus may result in denial/delay/unhappy marriage, multiple marriages,> impotence, etc. Venus is the zodiac lord of 2H for addition to family, 7L of> marriage and relationships and exaltation lord of 12H of pleasures. Venus> emerges as the most important factor for marriage as well as marital> happiness.> > How does venus behave in a chart, and in its own signs?> What is its role as karaka of marriage, especially in a male chart?> Does it make a qualitative difference? a quantitative difference? or both.> > Let us try to answer these questions and get some further insights into the> venusian behaviour...> > These are birth details of two gentlemen:> > 22 June 1958/5.40 hrs/Delhi> 27 June 1958/20.00 hrs/Delhi> > Both these charts have Venus in Taurus and many other planets in same signs.> > > What are the similarities and differences in the manifestation of results of> venus in the two charts.> > More specifically, let us try to delineate:> > - What could be the specific traits given by venus in these two charts ?> - What is the kind of marriage...love/arranged?> - Other factors related to marriage...timing, quality,> single/double/multiple, etc.> - What is the profession of the two natives? (both are into same> profession)> > > I hope you all will enjoy doing this little exercise. I assure you, a good> learning also...> > Regards> Neelam>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji & M Nair Ji

If I may intrude ....

You say, "Ve in Tau is ,they seem very possessive of their spouse and bit showy also"

Yes, even I have noticed that Venus in Taurus natives are possessive of their spouses. 'The showy' factor ..I don't know....not noticed.

blessings

Renu

, "Balagurusurya" <balagurusurya wrote:>> > Dear Dr Neelam,> > Thanks for posting another interesting case.> > Here is my take .> > Case(a) Ve though in its own sign Tau and the native can be considered> as passionate due to its placement in Agni or fiery nakshatra Krittika,> actually Ve is very weak> > --by being in cuspal beginning> > ---Obtains Saturnian navamsa . The charm of Ve is greatly lost once it> begets a navamsa of Saturn , as such , appreciation of arts, music and> related Venusian pursuits won't be much dominant in native's character > .Similarly , sexual enjoyments (Ve) will mostly be in dreams (H12) only> and not in actual practise .> > Here Ve is L5 of love & L12 of sayana sukaa or bed-pleasure .> > Native is sure to be a lousy lover(in sexual acts) with a weak Ve .> Since Ve rules vision and more so in this particular case, since it> rules the 12H of left eye , there may be some problems with vision .> > Native will have out of the box thinking , since Ve as L5 of mental> inclination is in H12 of "deviation" from social norms but others may> not notice this since Ju aspects Ve> > His father may be handsome (Sat, the L9 aspected by Ve from its own> sign ) .> > Native might have got married in Sun Dasha . It may have been a> unconventional marriage as well as love marriage .> > Multiple Marriages indicated> > ---Me, the Dual planet aspecting 7H> > ---Ju,the L7 in Dual sign Vi> > --Ju, the L7 of relationship aspected by Mars, the L11 of multiplicity> > Mars Dasha might have given second marriage> > > > Case(2)> > Ve is exalted in D-9 .This could give the native a charming and good> looking spouse. Native might be having good looking , I mean , > beautiful siblings .> > This is a fit case for a widowers chart or death of spouse , since ,> pluto squares Ve and Ve is in 8th of Death , reckoned from Moon sign> > Native won't compromise in food and will have special preferences and > food habits> > Will be very conscious of his looks and spend for facials> > Whatever profession he may be , he is likely to earn from animal> husbandry, farms , cattle and live stock etc etc> > Multiple marriage is promised in the chart> > Professionally , this native with Dharma Karmadhipa Yoga in an angle ,> with L10 enjoying dignity , I feel , is better placed or have better> prospect in career , than the first case . Both are likely to be in army> , considering the Martian impact on 10L> > Best> > M Nair> > BTW One thing I notice in cases personally known to me having Ve in Tau> is ,they seem very possessive of their spouse and bit showy also> > > > > > > , "neelam gupta"> neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear Group,> >> > We have seen with Renuji's example that an exchange of 5L and 7L does> not> > necessarily give love marriage.> >> > What are the factors that contribute to love marriage? With the> changing> > scenario, even in Indian context...and love marriages becoming more of> a> > norm than an exception, do we stick to the same parameters, or is> their a> > need to relax them/modify them?> >> > We say venus is the planet of attraction, marriage and virility,> especially> > in a male chart. Do you think then, venus might have a bigger role to> play> > in relationships, than any other factor? As per classics, an> affliction to> > venus may result in denial/delay/unhappy marriage, multiple marriages,> > impotence, etc. Venus is the zodiac lord of 2H for addition to family,> 7L of> > marriage and relationships and exaltation lord of 12H of pleasures.> Venus> > emerges as the most important factor for marriage as well as marital> > happiness.> >> > How does venus behave in a chart, and in its own signs?> > What is its role as karaka of marriage, especially in a male chart?> > Does it make a qualitative difference? a quantitative difference? or> both.> >> > Let us try to answer these questions and get some further insights> into the> > venusian behaviour...> >> > These are birth details of two gentlemen:> >> > 22 June 1958/5.40 hrs/Delhi> > 27 June 1958/20.00 hrs/Delhi> >> > Both these charts have Venus in Taurus and many other planets in same> signs.> >> >> > What are the similarities and differences in the manifestation of> results of> > venus in the two charts.> >> > More specifically, let us try to delineate:> >> > - What could be the specific traits given by venus in these two charts> ?> > - What is the kind of marriage...love/arranged?> > - Other factors related to marriage...timing, quality,> > single/double/multiple, etc.> > - What is the profession of the two natives? (both are into same> > profession)> >> >> > I hope you all will enjoy doing this little exercise. I assure you, a> good> > learning also...> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >>

Guest guest

Dear All,

Just want to share a known case. My wife has Vargottama Venus in Taurus with

Aries Lagna. I can't say if she is either very possessive about me or showy in

nature.

Regards,

Krishna

--- On Thu, 3/7/08, renunw <renunw wrote:

renunw <renunw

Re: venus once again...

Thursday, 3 July, 2008, 2:10 PM

Dear Neelam ji &  M Nair Ji

If I may intrude ....

You say, " Ve in Tau is ,they seem very possessive of their spouse and bit showy

also "

Yes, even I have noticed that Venus in Taurus natives are possessive of their

spouses. 'The showy' factor ..I don't know....not noticed.

blessings

Renu

ancient_indian_ astrology, " Balagurusurya "

<balagurusurya@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> Dear Dr Neelam,

>

> Thanks for posting another interesting case.

>

> Here is my take .

>

> Case(a) Ve though in its own sign Tau and the native can be considered

> as passionate due to its placement in Agni or fiery nakshatra Krittika,

> actually Ve is very weak

>

> --by being in cuspal beginning

>

> ---Obtains Saturnian navamsa . The charm of Ve is greatly lost once it

> begets a navamsa of Saturn , as such , appreciation of arts, music and

> related Venusian pursuits won't be much dominant in native's character

> .Similarly , sexual enjoyments (Ve) will mostly be in dreams (H12) only

> and not in actual practise .

>

> Here Ve is L5 of love & L12 of sayana sukaa or bed-pleasure .

>

> Native is sure to be a lousy lover(in sexual acts) with a weak Ve .

> Since Ve rules vision and more so in this particular case, since it

> rules the 12H of left eye , there may be some problems with vision .

>

> Native will have out of the box thinking , since Ve as L5 of mental

> inclination is in H12 of " deviation " from social norms but others may

> not notice this since Ju aspects Ve

>

> His father may be handsome (Sat, the L9 aspected by Ve from its own

> sign ) .

>

> Native might have got married in Sun Dasha . It may have been a

> unconventional marriage as well as love marriage .

>

> Multiple Marriages indicated

>

> ---Me, the Dual planet aspecting 7H

>

> ---Ju,the L7 in Dual sign Vi

>

> --Ju, the L7 of relationship aspected by Mars, the L11 of multiplicity

>

> Mars Dasha might have given second marriage

>

>

>

> Case(2)

>

> Ve is exalted in D-9 .This could give the native a charming and good

> looking spouse. Native might be having good looking , I mean ,

> beautiful siblings .

>

> This is a fit case for a widowers chart or death of spouse , since ,

> pluto squares Ve and Ve is in 8th of Death , reckoned from Moon sign

>

> Native won't compromise in food and will have special preferences and

> food habits

>

> Will be very conscious of his looks and spend for facials

>

> Whatever profession he may be , he is likely to earn from animal

> husbandry, farms , cattle and live stock etc etc

>

> Multiple marriage is promised in the chart

>

> Professionally , this native with Dharma Karmadhipa Yoga in an angle ,

> with L10 enjoying dignity , I feel , is better placed or have better

> prospect in career , than the first case . Both are likely to be in army

> , considering the Martian impact on 10L

>

> Best

>

> M Nair

>

> BTW One thing I notice in cases personally known to me having Ve in Tau

> is ,they seem very possessive of their spouse and bit showy also

ancient_indian_ astrology, " neelam gupta "

> neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Group,

> >

> > We have seen with Renuji's example that an exchange of 5L and 7L does

> not

> > necessarily give love marriage.

> >

> > What are the factors that contribute to love marriage? With the

> changing

> > scenario, even in Indian context...and love marriages becoming more of

> a

> > norm than an exception, do we stick to the same parameters, or is

> their a

> > need to relax them/modify them?

> >

> > We say venus is the planet of attraction, marriage and virility,

> especially

> > in a male chart. Do you think then, venus might have a bigger role to

> play

> > in relationships, than any other factor? As per classics, an

> affliction to

> > venus may result in denial/delay/ unhappy marriage, multiple marriages,

> > impotence, etc. Venus is the zodiac lord of 2H for addition to family,

> 7L of

> > marriage and relationships and exaltation lord of 12H of pleasures.

> Venus

> > emerges as the most important factor for marriage as well as marital

> > happiness.

> >

> > How does venus behave in a chart, and in its own signs?

> > What is its role as karaka of marriage, especially in a male chart?

> > Does it make a qualitative difference? a quantitative difference? or

> both.

> >

> > Let us try to answer these questions and get some further insights

> into the

> > venusian behaviour...

> >

> > These are birth details of two gentlemen:

> >

> > 22 June 1958/5.40 hrs/Delhi

> > 27 June 1958/20.00 hrs/Delhi

> >

> > Both these charts have Venus in Taurus and many other planets in same

> signs.

> >

> >

> > What are the similarities and differences in the manifestation of

> results of

> > venus in the two charts.

> >

> > More specifically, let us try to delineate:

> >

> > - What could be the specific traits given by venus in these two charts

> ?

> > - What is the kind of marriage...love/ arranged?

> > - Other factors related to marriage...timing, quality,

> > single/double/ multiple, etc.

> > - What is the profession of the two natives? (both are into same

> > profession)

> >

> >

> > I hope you all will enjoy doing this little exercise. I assure you, a

> good

> > learning also...

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

>

Guest guest

Respected Neelamji,

Thank you for the two interesting charts. I am eagerly waiting for

the answer, these charts would give me the clue to something I have

been looking for a long time. My attempt is as below:

Venus influence on the charts:

Chart 1: Venus is a benefic for the native, 12th lord in 12th, he

could be careful with money, could be thrifty, may have a charitable

inclination as Venus is aspected by Jupiter and Saturn which is a

benefic for his lagna. As 5th lord in 12th, he might be inclined

towards spiritualism. The native could also have knowledge of

astrology or occult matters, a great reader. He had his venus dasa

early in life, he could have seen a wealthy phase in life.

Chart 2: Venus is a malefic for the native, 6th lord in 6th, he could

have an influencing maternal uncle/s. As 11th lord, strong in 6th he

could have many gains through uncles, court cases, government etc. He

is yet to see his venus dasa, which will be very significant for him

in terms of career and status. The native would be an authoritative

personality, will have dynamism, will have a " dress well, look well "

attitude, may appear attractive to the opposite sex

Marriage:

Chart 1: The native could have had a conventional type of marriage

only. His wife could be quarrelsome, lot of bickerings, He could be

dominated over by his wife. His wife may be from a lower status than

him. Marriage could have taken place in his early moon dasa or end of

Sun dasa, around 1988-89. He might also not be active in

relationship. There would be a lack of interest from his side.The

marriage would have survived.

Chart 2: The native could have married in his Saturn dasa. He could

have had a love marriage or to someone close to him such as a known

person, but the marriage would be conventional. His wife also could

be mature, understanding, status family, could be in his profession,

may play a role in his career. He could have a happy life. Regarding

affairs, may not be affairs exctly but he would appear attractive to

females

In both charts, I have not worked very well on the timing of marriage

as I am pressed for time now.

Career: Both of them could be lawyers or in administration or law-

related profession, the second native would strong Government

association and better placed than the first.

Regards,

bhagavathi

, " neelam gupta "

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Group,

>

does not

>

changing

> scenario, even in Indian context...and love marriages becoming more

of a

their a

>

especially

to play

affliction to

marriages,

family, 7L of

> marriage and relationships and exaltation lord of 12H of pleasures.

Venus

> emerges as the most important factor for marriage as well as marital

> happiness.

>

or both.

>

into the

> venusian behaviour...

>

>

>

same signs.

>

>

results of

>

>

charts ?

> profession)

>

>

> I hope you all will enjoy doing this little exercise. I assure you,

a good

> learning also...

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Respected Neelamjee,

Pranam,

Some additions to my readings:

Chart A: This person is not having good relation with his father,

or say he is having opposition with his father. but he might be

giving respect to his father. He must have invested money in some

property, in the period 87-88, 96-97, and 03-04. In the same period

he may have some friendship and close relations with opposite sex.

But all might have been kept secrate.

Chart B: This person also have opposition with his father, or less

happiness from father. He might have faced some problem in 95-96 and

in the later half of 2006. He might have purchased Car etc in the

year second half of 2005. Same way might have invested in house

property in 93.

Over

Thanks and regards

Aditya

, " aditya7272 "

<aditya7272 wrote:

>

> Respected Neelamjee,

> Pranam,

> I would like to solve these two charts. In both the charts

> most of the planets are in same sign except Moon.

In chart A (DOB

> 22nd June 58) Moon is in Leo sign. This person seems to be more

> egoestic. In this chart Venus is situated in 12th house. Venus in

> 12th makes person more adict to drinks. Natural 5th lord is

situated

> in 12th house. So it may give more extra marital relations. His

> marriage might have been in 82/83 But indicates break. This person

> might be having good income. 8th lord situated in 6th and 12th lord

> in 12th, So this person might be having good authority. Venus is in

> Kritika nakshtra, which is said to be worst for Venus. With the

same

> Saturn is aspecting this venus so the person might be feeling more

> happy with opposite sex.

> Chart B (DOB 27th June 58) Here the Venus is situated in

> Sixth house. The Karak planet for marriage is in sixth house so the

> marital happiness is spoiled. Again it is in krittika, and aspect

of

> Saturn from 12th house. Marriage is indicated very late may be at

the

> age of 30 or more.

> In both the cases marital happiness is spoiled.

> Regarding Profession For Chart A Jupiter is lord of 10th

> house, and for chart B Jupiter is situated in 10th house. So for

both

> Profession seems to be similar. Might be related to Jupiter,

Saturn,

> and Venus.

> I will think more and will write more.

> Thanks and regards

> Aditya

>

>

>

>

>

> , " neelam gupta "

> <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Group,

> >

> > We have seen with Renuji's example that an exchange of 5L and 7L

> does not

> > necessarily give love marriage.

> >

> > What are the factors that contribute to love marriage? With the

> changing

> > scenario, even in Indian context...and love marriages becoming

more

> of a

> > norm than an exception, do we stick to the same parameters, or is

> their a

> > need to relax them/modify them?

> >

> > We say venus is the planet of attraction, marriage and virility,

> especially

> > in a male chart. Do you think then, venus might have a bigger

role

> to play

> > in relationships, than any other factor? As per classics, an

> affliction to

> > venus may result in denial/delay/unhappy marriage, multiple

> marriages,

> > impotence, etc. Venus is the zodiac lord of 2H for addition to

> family, 7L of

> > marriage and relationships and exaltation lord of 12H of

pleasures.

> Venus

> > emerges as the most important factor for marriage as well as

marital

> > happiness.

> >

> > How does venus behave in a chart, and in its own signs?

> > What is its role as karaka of marriage, especially in a male

chart?

> > Does it make a qualitative difference? a quantitative difference?

> or both.

> >

> > Let us try to answer these questions and get some further

insights

> into the

> > venusian behaviour...

> >

> > These are birth details of two gentlemen:

> >

> > 22 June 1958/5.40 hrs/Delhi

> > 27 June 1958/20.00 hrs/Delhi

> >

> > Both these charts have Venus in Taurus and many other planets in

> same signs.

> >

> >

> > What are the similarities and differences in the manifestation of

> results of

> > venus in the two charts.

> >

> > More specifically, let us try to delineate:

> >

> > - What could be the specific traits given by venus in these

two

> charts ?

> > - What is the kind of marriage...love/arranged?

> > - Other factors related to marriage...timing, quality,

> > single/double/multiple, etc.

> > - What is the profession of the two natives? (both are into

same

> > profession)

> >

> >

> > I hope you all will enjoy doing this little exercise. I assure

you,

> a good

> > learning also...

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear moderators and group,

It is indeed sad that hardly a very few attempt on the exercise

given by Neelam ji. I expected at least the learned moderators to

participate in order to awaken the sleeping members.

blessings

Renu

, " neelam gupta "

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Group,

>

does not

>

changing

> scenario, even in Indian context...and love marriages becoming

more of a

their a

>

especially

to play

affliction to

marriages,

family, 7L of

pleasures. Venus

marital

> happiness.

>

or both.

>

into the

> venusian behaviour...

>

>

>

same signs.

>

>

results of

>

>

charts ?

> profession)

>

>

you, a good

> learning also...

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I have analysed one of the two hororscopes provided and findings are :

Birth data : 27 June 1958/20.00 hrs/Delhi

1) The native has married within the community, with someone whom he

might have come in contact in his hobby or external business activities,

to an extent can be said to be of a love marriage variation, stable

marriage, with wife " dominating " the decision making, with much of the

material progress after his marriage, long lasting relation -

bhagyawanti & gunawanti { lucky & principled wife}

2) The native is NOT much into education, but more into family business

activity with father support, the native must have engaged himself in

production activities of handicrafts or bronze metal items, in general

art related items business.

3) It is possible {confirmed in the chart} for the native to be not so

comfortable w.r.t. his wife's decision dominating

The next posting would have analysis of the second birth data.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

- What could be the specific traits given by venus in these two charts

?

- What is the kind of marriage...love/arranged?

- Other factors related to marriage...timing, quality,

single/double/multiple, etc.

- What is the profession of the two natives? (both are into same

profession)

, " neelam gupta "

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear Group,

Let us try to answer these questions and get some further insights into

the venusian behaviour...

These are birth details of two gentlemen:

22 June 1958/5.40 hrs/Delhi

27 June 1958/20.00 hrs/Delhi

Both these charts have Venus in Taurus and many other planets in same

signs.

What are the similarities and differences in the manifestation of

results of

venus in the two charts.

More specifically, let us try to delineate:

- What could be the specific traits given by venus in these two charts ?

- What is the kind of marriage...love/arranged?

single/double/multiple, etc.

profession)

I hope you all will enjoy doing this little exercise. I assure you, a

good learning also...

Regards

Neelam

Guest guest

Dear Members,

The two analytical points missed in my original are

4) That the native's wife is a working woman

5) The native's wife must be having fairly good immovable properties

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

, " sreeram srinivas "

<sreeram64 wrote:

>

>

> Dear Members,

>

> I have analysed one of the two hororscopes provided and findings are :

>

> Birth data : 27 June 1958/20.00 hrs/Delhi

>

> 1) The native has married within the community, with someone whom he

> might have come in contact in his hobby or external business

activities,

> to an extent can be said to be of a love marriage variation, stable

> marriage, with wife " dominating " the decision making, with much of the

> material progress after his marriage, long lasting relation -

> bhagyawanti & gunawanti { lucky & principled wife}

>

> 2) The native is NOT much into education, but more into family

business

> activity with father support, the native must have engaged himself in

> production activities of handicrafts or bronze metal items, in general

> art related items business.

>

> 3) It is possible {confirmed in the chart} for the native to be not so

> comfortable w.r.t. his wife's decision dominating

>

> The next posting would have analysis of the second birth data.

>

> With regards,

>

> Sreeram_Srinivas

>

>

>

> - What could be the specific traits given by venus in these two charts

> ?

>

>

>

>

> profession)

>

>

>

>

>

> , " neelam gupta "

> neelamgupta07@ wrote:

>

> Dear Group,

into

> the venusian behaviour...

>

>

>

> Both these charts have Venus in Taurus and many other planets in same

> signs.

>

> results of

>

>

> - What could be the specific traits given by venus in these two charts

?

> profession)

>

> I hope you all will enjoy doing this little exercise. I assure you, a

> good learning also...

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

Just another thought on the 2nd chart ..i.e.

June 27th 1958 @ 20.00 hrs. in Delhi

If the native is married....may be his wife has had/will have an illicit affair with somebody previously known/related.

Also the native with Sun in 7H would definitely be a difficult person to live with...very bossy type.

blessings

Renu , "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64 wrote:>> > Dear Members,> > The two analytical points missed in my original are> > 4) That the native's wife is a working woman> > 5) The native's wife must be having fairly good immovable properties> > With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas> > , "sreeram srinivas"> sreeram64@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Members,> >> > I have analysed one of the two hororscopes provided and findings are :> >> > Birth data : 27 June 1958/20.00 hrs/Delhi> >> > 1) The native has married within the community, with someone whom he> > might have come in contact in his hobby or external business> activities,> > to an extent can be said to be of a love marriage variation, stable> > marriage, with wife "dominating" the decision making, with much of the> > material progress after his marriage, long lasting relation -> > bhagyawanti & gunawanti { lucky & principled wife}> >> > 2) The native is NOT much into education, but more into family> business> > activity with father support, the native must have engaged himself in> > production activities of handicrafts or bronze metal items, in general> > art related items business.> >> > 3) It is possible {confirmed in the chart} for the native to be not so> > comfortable w.r.t. his wife's decision dominating> >> > The next posting would have analysis of the second birth data.> >> > With regards,> >> > Sreeram_Srinivas> >> >> >> > - What could be the specific traits given by venus in these two charts> > ?> >> >> >> >> > - What is the kind of marriage...love/arranged?> > - Other factors related to marriage...timing, quality,> > single/double/multiple, etc.> > - What is the profession of the two natives? (both are into same> > profession)> >> >> >> >> >> > , "neelam gupta"> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear Group,> > Let us try to answer these questions and get some further insights> into> > the venusian behaviour...> >> > These are birth details of two gentlemen:> >> > 22 June 1958/5.40 hrs/Delhi> > 27 June 1958/20.00 hrs/Delhi> >> > Both these charts have Venus in Taurus and many other planets in same> > signs.> >> > What are the similarities and differences in the manifestation of> > results of> > venus in the two charts.> >> > More specifically, let us try to delineate:> >> > - What could be the specific traits given by venus in these two charts> ?> > - What is the kind of marriage...love/arranged?> > - Other factors related to marriage...timing, quality,> > single/double/multiple, etc.> > - What is the profession of the two natives? (both are into same> > profession)> >> > I hope you all will enjoy doing this little exercise. I assure you, a> > good learning also...> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >>

Guest guest

Dear Group,Venus is ready to change sign now and let us also wind up this exercise. I shall post the details tomorrow (8.7.08) at midnight. There are still 24 hours for those who dare.... Goel ji, you started the issue of Venus in Taurus, let us have your views on these two positions. And others also, its a wake up call!!

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji,

My source for the following is KVS (Saravali) :

VENUS IN TAURUS

Should Venus at birth be in Taurus, one will be endowed with many

wives and gems, be an agriculturist, will possess scents, garlands and

robes, will live on account of cows, be charitable, will maintain his

relatives, will have good appearance, will be learned in many

branches, will give away many things, will help the living beings and

be a principal person.

Venus in OWN HOUSE in ASPECT TO OTHERS

Should Venus at birth occupy Taurus/Libra and is aspected by the Sun,

the person will acquire an excellent wife and abundant wealth, will

become a great man and will be subdued by women.

If Venus is in Taurus, or Libra and is aspected by the Moon, it

indicates, that one is born of an excellent mother, will be endowed

with happiness, wealth, respect and sons, will have excellence and be

splendourous.

If Venus is in Taurus, or Libra and is aspected by Mars, one will

marry a bad female, will lose home and wealth on account of females

and be sensuous.

If Venus is in Taurus, or Libra and is aspected by Mercury, one will

be splendourous, sweet, fortunate, happy, bold, wise and virtuous and

will possess distinguished strength.

If Venus is in Taurus, or Libra and is aspected by Jupiter, one will

be endowed with wife, sons, abodes, conveyances, riches etc. and will

achieve desired objects.

If Venus is in Taurus, or Libra and is aspected by Saturn, one will

have little happiness, little wealth, will be reprobate, will marry a

mean lady and will suffer from diseases.

Regards,

Amit

, " neelam gupta "

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Group,

>

> Venus is ready to change sign now and let us also wind up this exercise.

> I shall post the details tomorrow (8.7.08) at midnight. There are

still 24

> hours for those who dare.... Goel ji, you started the issue of Venus in

> Taurus, let us have your views on these two positions. And others

also, its

> a wake up call!!

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear Amitji,

Please do not reproduce from the classics. Neelamji is a scholar

herself and this group has many other scholars. They all know of

these very well. Please try to attempt the blind chart exercise

posted by Neelamji. That would give us the real learning experience.

Regards,

bhagavathi

, " Amit Rajaishwar "

<rajshwar wrote:

>

> Dear Neelamji,

>

> My source for the following is KVS (Saravali) :

>

> VENUS IN TAURUS

>

> Should Venus at birth be in Taurus, one will be endowed with many

> wives and gems, be an agriculturist, will possess scents, garlands

and

> robes, will live on account of cows, be charitable, will maintain

his

> relatives, will have good appearance, will be learned in many

> branches, will give away many things, will help the living beings

and

> be a principal person.

>

> Venus in OWN HOUSE in ASPECT TO OTHERS

>

> Should Venus at birth occupy Taurus/Libra and is aspected by the

Sun,

> the person will acquire an excellent wife and abundant wealth, will

> become a great man and will be subdued by women.

>

> If Venus is in Taurus, or Libra and is aspected by the Moon, it

> indicates, that one is born of an excellent mother, will be endowed

> with happiness, wealth, respect and sons, will have excellence and

be

> splendourous.

>

> If Venus is in Taurus, or Libra and is aspected by Mars, one will

> marry a bad female, will lose home and wealth on account of females

> and be sensuous.

>

> If Venus is in Taurus, or Libra and is aspected by Mercury, one will

> be splendourous, sweet, fortunate, happy, bold, wise and virtuous

and

> will possess distinguished strength.

>

> If Venus is in Taurus, or Libra and is aspected by Jupiter, one will

> be endowed with wife, sons, abodes, conveyances, riches etc. and

will

> achieve desired objects.

>

> If Venus is in Taurus, or Libra and is aspected by Saturn, one will

> have little happiness, little wealth, will be reprobate, will marry

a

> mean lady and will suffer from diseases.

>

> Regards,

>

> Amit

>

>

> , " neelam gupta "

> <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Group,

> >

> > Venus is ready to change sign now and let us also wind up this

exercise.

> > I shall post the details tomorrow (8.7.08) at midnight. There are

> still 24

> > hours for those who dare.... Goel ji, you started the issue of

Venus in

> > Taurus, let us have your views on these two positions. And others

> also, its

> > a wake up call!!

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Amit Ji,We welcome the classic dictums compiled by you, but here we would appreciate your synthesis, application and expected outcomes for the charts based on these principles. Astrology is not just the collection of classics, but their study and applicability on nativities.

RegardsNeelam 2008/7/7 Amit Rajaishwar <rajshwar:

Dear Neelamji,

My source for the following is KVS (Saravali) :

VENUS IN TAURUS

Should Venus at birth be in Taurus, one will be endowed with many

wives and gems, be an agriculturist, will possess scents, garlands and

robes, will live on account of cows, be charitable, will maintain his

relatives, will have good appearance, will be learned in many

branches, will give away many things, will help the living beings and

be a principal person.

Venus in OWN HOUSE in ASPECT TO OTHERS

Should Venus at birth occupy Taurus/Libra and is aspected by the Sun,

the person will acquire an excellent wife and abundant wealth, will

become a great man and will be subdued by women.

If Venus is in Taurus, or Libra and is aspected by the Moon, it

indicates, that one is born of an excellent mother, will be endowed

with happiness, wealth, respect and sons, will have excellence and be

splendourous.

If Venus is in Taurus, or Libra and is aspected by Mars, one will

marry a bad female, will lose home and wealth on account of females

and be sensuous.

If Venus is in Taurus, or Libra and is aspected by Mercury, one will

be splendourous, sweet, fortunate, happy, bold, wise and virtuous and

will possess distinguished strength.

If Venus is in Taurus, or Libra and is aspected by Jupiter, one will

be endowed with wife, sons, abodes, conveyances, riches etc. and will

achieve desired objects.

If Venus is in Taurus, or Libra and is aspected by Saturn, one will

have little happiness, little wealth, will be reprobate, will marry a

mean lady and will suffer from diseases.

Regards,

Amit

, " neelam gupta "

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Group,

>

> Venus is ready to change sign now and let us also wind up this exercise.

> I shall post the details tomorrow (8.7.08) at midnight. There are

still 24

> hours for those who dare.... Goel ji, you started the issue of Venus in

> Taurus, let us have your views on these two positions. And others

also, its

> a wake up call!!

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji & Bhagavathiji,

Thank you for the posting. In the future, will definately avoid

reproducing classics.

Apologies and regards,

Amit

" bhagavathi_hariharan " <bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:

>

> Dear Amitji,

>

> Please do not reproduce from the classics. Neelamji is a scholar

> herself and this group has many other scholars. They all know of

> these very well. Please try to attempt the blind chart exercise

> posted by Neelamji. That would give us the real learning experience.

>

> Regards,

>

> bhagavathi

>

>

>

> , " Amit Rajaishwar "

> <rajshwar@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Neelamji,

> >

> > My source for the following is KVS (Saravali) :

> >

> > VENUS IN TAURUS

> >

> > Should Venus at birth be in Taurus, one will be endowed with many

> > wives and gems, be an agriculturist, will possess scents, garlands

> and

> > robes, will live on account of cows, be charitable, will maintain

> his

> > relatives, will have good appearance, will be learned in many

> > branches, will give away many things, will help the living beings

> and

> > be a principal person.

> >

> > Venus in OWN HOUSE in ASPECT TO OTHERS

> >

> > Should Venus at birth occupy Taurus/Libra and is aspected by the

> Sun,

> > the person will acquire an excellent wife and abundant wealth, will

> > become a great man and will be subdued by women.

> >

> > If Venus is in Taurus, or Libra and is aspected by the Moon, it

> > indicates, that one is born of an excellent mother, will be endowed

> > with happiness, wealth, respect and sons, will have excellence and

> be

> > splendourous.

> >

> > If Venus is in Taurus, or Libra and is aspected by Mars, one will

> > marry a bad female, will lose home and wealth on account of females

> > and be sensuous.

> >

> > If Venus is in Taurus, or Libra and is aspected by Mercury, one will

> > be splendourous, sweet, fortunate, happy, bold, wise and virtuous

> and

> > will possess distinguished strength.

> >

> > If Venus is in Taurus, or Libra and is aspected by Jupiter, one will

> > be endowed with wife, sons, abodes, conveyances, riches etc. and

> will

> > achieve desired objects.

> >

> > If Venus is in Taurus, or Libra and is aspected by Saturn, one will

> > have little happiness, little wealth, will be reprobate, will marry

> a

> > mean lady and will suffer from diseases.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Amit

> >

> >

> > , " neelam gupta "

> > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Group,

> > >

> > > Venus is ready to change sign now and let us also wind up this

> exercise.

> > > I shall post the details tomorrow (8.7.08) at midnight. There are

> > still 24

> > > hours for those who dare.... Goel ji, you started the issue of

> Venus in

> > > Taurus, let us have your views on these two positions. And others

> > also, its

> > > a wake up call!!

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

My humble attempt.

- What could be the specific traits given by venus in these two

charts ?

Love for beauty, appreciation for art and paintings

22 June 1958/5.40 hrs/Delhi

For this native, music plays a very important role

- What is the kind of marriage...love/arranged? arranged

single/double/multiple, etc. two marriages or extra-marital

relationship possible

profession)

HR related job

27 June 1958/20.00 hrs/Delhi

For this native, knowledge/education/home plays a very important role

- What is the kind of marriage...love/arranged? love

single/double/multiple, etc. excellent married life

profession)

HR related job

Thanks

Souvik

Guest guest

Dear Neelam-ji,

All my attempts in interpretation has failed so far.

Anyway, I am again sticking my neck out.

This is what I have to say,

____

Both cases has almost similar chart with same AL and same set of

parameters for 10H. So both of them have:

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = " urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office "

/>

External appearance :

Arudha Lagna (AL) has Mars. - May appear energetic. However,

being in a watery rasi (Pisces), it will have some sporadic bouts

of energy. Also getting aspect of Jup.

2H to AL - Ketu - Sppech should be witty, sharp and may be caustic.

3H has Venus - Apparently a dominating and talkative wife.

Profession : Both has contribution from Mars and Jup.

A technical adviser or a Teacher / Professor in Technical Colleges.

1st Case (22 June 1958/5.40 hrs/Delhi)

Lagna is strong, an Airy rashi. Sharp, witty and duality.

Full of imagination and may be erotic thoughts

(Gemini -3rd house of copulation in Kalpurusha).

The 3rd lord is in lagna, again accentuating erotic ideas.

However, 3H has a benefic 2nd Lord Moon. So, not a

pushy character at heart.

The trait of Venus will be :

Erotic thoughts, expenditure, comforts. Bed pleasure

( a benefic in 12H).

Marriage (arranged / Love) - Do not know. My guess is 'Love marriage'.

Quality of marriage: 1st Serious relationship broken

(AL & UL in 12:2 relation, with Mars on 2H of UL).

Timing - Do not know. But probably at 24 yrs.

Multiple Marriages : My guess is - No.

(Ve in 12H .. Ve is at feet of Lagna, devoted wife ?)

2nd Case (27 June 1958/20.00 hrs/Delhi)

7H has Sun and Mercury. Sun - being dominated by spouse etc.

Mercury - chances of two timing.

Trait of Venus - 11H L and 6Hl Ve in 6H ... in Artha Trikona.

May lead to materialistic pursuits. Retro Sat in 12H ...

will reduce bed comforts.

Marriage : Arranged marriage

Mercury Dasha starts in 1988. Chances of multiple marriages.

(Mercury in Gemini - a dual sign, also a mutable planet in mutable sign).

Regards

Chakraborty

Guest guest

Dear Members,

My analysis of the chart -1 posted by Ms. Neelam Gupta:

Birth Data : Male, 22 June 1958/5.40 hrs/Delhi

1) Education of the native is with expense, away from birth place, NOT much into studies, could be average performer, with intermittent breaks possible in this case, would have had weakness for opposite gender, in this native's case, would say girls were after / liked him to a great extent, had a "fair" friends circle { fair - pun intended}.

2) In terms of profession, the native like in other chart analysed and posted, the native had similar traits, with possibility of being connected with law / legal /advocate - related activities, again with same level of parental support i.e. father. { The connection with -LAW is NOT mentioned in my previous post, but applicable to both charts as Madam ji has already revealed that both are in same profession}

3) In this case, the mother of the native may be a working lady i.e. having independent source of income - could be a job or stock investment or property-rental ..etc.

4) Marriage like in previous chart, should be a love affair, with a possibility of community different, but married with parental approval. I doubt this marriage has sustained, inclined to think that the native has either separated & remarried.

5) In this case, the native has made money through his self efforts & struggles than in previously analysed case.

6) Of the two, would rate this native to be mentally stronger, with less hair or bald, fair bit of ego,...etc..

7) Currently, undergoing a difficult period of life.

8) Unstable life in general.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:Dear Group,These are birth details of two gentlemen:22 June 1958/5.40 hrs/Delhi27 June 1958/20.00 hrs/DelhiBoth these charts have Venus in Taurus and many other planets in same signs. What are the similarities and differences in the manifestation of results of venus in the two charts.More specifically, let us try to delineate:

What could be the specific traits given by venus in these two charts ? What is the kind of marriage...love/arranged? Other factors related to marriage...timing, quality, single/double/multiple, etc. What is the profession of the two natives? (both are into same profession)I hope you all will enjoy doing this little exercise. I assure you, a good learning also...RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Krishna,

Feel that you may the right person or chance to hit the target.....on

the query of Venus Charts posted by Ms. Neelam Gupta madam.

Take time to participate in the Blind Chart..... Kindly apply your UL

in this charts....for it is very close in this case....see if it falls

to your technique...

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

, Krishnamurthy

Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> Just want to share a known case. My wife has Vargottama Venus in

Taurus with Aries Lagna. I can't say if she is either very possessive

about me or showy in nature.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram ji,

As I am responding now, please don't assume that I was waiting for a special

invitation to attempt this :-) In fact, I saw your mail after I started studying

the first chart. As you have suggested, I will also check if my UL theory is

applicable in this case. I will post my analysis sometime later today when i

finish looking at both the charts.

Regards,

Krishna

--- On Tue, 8/7/08, sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote:

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64

Re: venus once again...

Tuesday, 8 July, 2008, 1:17 PM

Dear Mr. Krishna,

Feel that you may the right person or chance to hit the target.....on

the query of Venus Charts posted by Ms. Neelam Gupta madam.

Take time to participate in the Blind Chart..... Kindly apply your UL

in this charts....for it is very close in this case....see if it falls

to your technique...

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,Here is my response:22 June 1958/5.40 hrs/DelhiWhat could be the specific traits given by Venus?Venus in a dusthana is good for material comforts. But, the relationships are not good, could make the native unfaithful to his partner. However, in this case, Venus is in its own house and hence the negative results get somewhat subdued. Also Venus in Taurus makes the person attracted to luxurious lifestyle.What is the kind of marriage...love/ arranged?7L Jupiter is in the 4th disposited by the lagna lord. I feel the native might have had arranged marriageOther factors related to marriage...timing, quality, single/double/ multiple, etc.Early marriage, probably during Ven-Mer period as Mercury is the 7L in

Navamsha. However, might not have had a stable marriage or harmonious relationship with his wife. Mars in 2nd from UL indicates possibility of break in relationships. Hence, it is highly likely that the native might have had more than one marriage.What is the profession of the two natives? (both are into same profession)10th lord Jupiter is in Mercury amsha. Mercury is conjunct Sun in Rasi and disposits Jupiter. Jupiter aspects Mars. It appears that the native is either in a Govt. job or in a legal profession.27 June 1958/20.00 hrs/DelhiWhat could be the specific traits given by Venus?Venus in a dusthana is good for material gains. However, What is the kind of marriage...love/ arranged?It appears to be a love marriage as 5L Mars occupies the constellation of 7L Mercury and co-lord of 3H Rahu occupies the

constellation of 5L Mars. The 3-5-7 houses are well connected. Using my UL theory, I notice that the UL lord Moon is strongly influenced by Rahu. Hence, I guess the native might develop a relationship with women either much older to him or much younger to him at some point in his lifeOther factors related to marriage...timing, quality, single/double/ multiple, etc.Possibility of a fairly early marriage, could be during Sat-Mars period. UL lord under the influence of Rahu indicates more than one possible relationshipsWhat is the profession of the two natives? (both are into same profession)10L Mercury is in the amsha of Mars. Mars aspects Jupiter who is disposited by 10L Mercury. Hence, I guess this points to a legal profession

Regards,Krishna--- On Mon, 30/6/08, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 venus once again..."" Monday, 30 June, 2008, 11:33 PM

Dear Group,We have seen with Renuji's example that an exchange of 5L and 7L does not necessarily give love marriage.

What are the factors that contribute to love marriage? With the

changing scenario, even in Indian context...and love marriages becoming

more of a norm than an exception, do we stick to the same parameters,

or is their a need to relax them/modify them? We say venus is the planet of attraction, marriage and virility, especially in a male chart. Do you think then, venus might have a bigger role to play in relationships, than any other factor? As per classics, an affliction to venus may result in denial/delay/ unhappy marriage, multiple marriages, impotence, etc. Venus is the zodiac lord of 2H for addition to family, 7L of marriage and relationships and exaltation lord of 12H of pleasures. Venus emerges as the most important factor for marriage as well as marital happiness.

How does venus behave in a chart, and in its own signs? What is its role as karaka of marriage, especially in a male chart?Does it make a qualitative difference? a quantitative difference? or both.Let us try to answer these questions and get some further insights into the venusian behaviour...

These are birth details of two gentlemen:22 June 1958/5.40 hrs/Delhi27 June 1958/20.00 hrs/Delhi

Both these charts have Venus in Taurus and many other planets in same signs. What are the similarities and differences in the manifestation of results of venus in the two charts.More specifically, let us try to delineate:

What could be the specific traits given by venus in these two charts ?What is the kind of marriage...love/ arranged?Other factors related to marriage...timing, quality, single/double/ multiple, etc.

What is the profession of the two natives? (both are into same profession)I hope you all will enjoy doing this little exercise. I assure you, a good learning also...RegardsNeelam

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

Dear All,

I thank and congratulate all the participants for attempting to read

the two charts. I wish to tell everyone that as always these are fun and

learning exercises where right or wrong is immaterial. So please continue such

efforts without bothering about the results, as they teach us a lot.

This was not supposed to be a quiz so I am not comparing the

results. No one could judge the profession and about marriage there were mixed

results. I have marked the correct and incorrect points for all the readings.

The file is uploaded in the files section for reference.

Now for the results, this is how the planets

seem to have behaved in the two nativities:

22 June

1958/5.40 hrs/Delhi………………….1

27 June 1958/20.00 hrs/Delhi…………………2

Both these gentlemen

are Doctors.

1) Better qualified, MBBS, MS, Orthopeadic Surgeon highly placed with a top hospital

2) MBBS, well settled, at present working in UK.

Marriage (not happy

for both):

1) Arranged marriage in 1985, to a doctor. Marital discords from wife's side

from day one. She stays off and on with him, but marriage continues despite many

problems.

2) Married twice. First arranged in 1985, divorced. Second love marriage to a

much younger girl in 1995. Marital life full of problems.

The two charts are almost mirror images of each other. 1/7 axis is

afflicted in both. There is influence of 3 separative planets and mars on 1/7

axis. In the first chart lagna is pidit whereas in the 2nd chart

spouse or 7H is pidit. So the first man is suffering silently in marriage and

the second one makes his wife suffer.

Common traits:

Both are good looking, generous, care for parents and elders, loving but carefree

nature, devoted to their profession, good doctors. If required and desired, we could get into a detailed analysis and discussion of

these issues.RegardsNeelam